时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 迈阿密150集啦 撒花撒花<※ | |
[00:28] | Stop her! Someone stop her! | 拦住她! 拦住她! |
[00:31] | Stop her! Stop that woman! | 拦住她! 拦住那个女的! |
[00:33] | That’s our baby! That’s our baby! | 那是我们的宝宝! 我们的宝宝! |
[00:37] | – You… you stole our baby! – What? | – 你偷了我们的宝宝! – 什么? |
[00:39] | You took her! We saw you do it! | 你偷的! 我们看见了! |
[00:41] | This is my baby. What are you talking about? | 这是我的宝宝 你在说什么呢? |
[00:42] | She stole our baby! Help us! | 她偷了我们的宝宝! 帮帮我们! |
[00:44] | – That is not true… – You took her! | – 这不是真的… – 你带走了她! |
[00:46] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[00:49] | Hey, don’t touch her! Don’t touch her! | 不准碰她! 不准碰她! |
[00:51] | – You must remain here till the police get here. – Stop them! | – 留在这里!等警察来! – 抓住他们! |
[00:54] | No! No! | 不! 不! |
[00:57] | – They’re lying! – I know what you’re up to. | – 他们在撒谎! – 我知道你想干嘛 |
[00:59] | They’re lying! They’re lying! Let go of me! | 他们在撒谎! 他们在撒谎! 放开我! |
[01:04] | You don’t understand, that’s my baby! | 你不明白 那是我的宝宝! |
[01:09] | That’s my baby! Where are they?! | 那是我的宝宝! 他们在哪里?! |
[01:19] | Help me! No! | 帮帮我! 不! |
[01:23] | Help me! | 帮帮我! |
[01:33] | Oh,God no! | 上帝 不! |
[01:37] | Somebody! | 谁能帮我啊! |
[02:04] | I heard them say,”She stole my baby,she took our baby!” | 我听见他们喊 她偷了我们的宝宝 她偷走了我们的宝宝! |
[02:09] | I’ve heard of this happening here before, and I was trying to stop it. | 我听说以前这里出过事 正要去阻止 |
[02:13] | I thought I was helping. | 我以为我在帮忙 |
[02:22] | – Mrs. Walsh… – Yes. | – Walsh夫人 – 是的 |
[02:25] | Mrs. Walsh,my name is Lieutenant Caine. | Walsh夫人 我是Caine队长 |
[02:28] | What happened? | 发生什么事情了? |
[02:30] | I don’t… I don’t know. | 我不…我不知道 |
[02:31] | She was crying, and I was in a rush. | 她在哭 我在赶时间 |
[02:34] | I was shushing her. | 我正在嘘嘘地安慰她 |
[02:36] | I was just trying to calm her down. | 试图让她安静 |
[02:39] | It just happened so fast. They… they attacked practically. | 事情发生得太快了 他们几乎是袭击了我 |
[02:41] | They… they they took her. And… | 他们带走了她 而且… |
[02:45] | – I come here all of the time I… – Mrs. Walsh, what’s her name? | – 我一直经过这边 – walsh夫人 她叫什么名字? |
[02:50] | Her name is Sophie. | 她叫Sophie |
[02:52] | Can you give me a description of Sophie? | 你能给我描述一下Sophie吗? |
[02:54] | Yes,she’s wearing blue overalls and she has blonde hair and blue eyes. | 她穿着蓝色的背带裤 金发 蓝眼 |
[03:02] | Will I ever see her again? | 我会再看到她吗? |
[03:05] | You will. | 会的 |
[03:49] | C.S.I. Miami Season07 Episode08 Gone Baby Gone | |
[03:57] | All units,be on the lookout for a man and woman Caucasian,mid-30s. | 所有单位注意寻找一男一女 白人 30多岁 |
[04:01] | The couple has abducted ten-month-old baby and are considered dangerous. | 这对男女拐走一名10个月大婴孩 嫌犯具攻击性 |
[04:09] | How are you folks holding up? | 你们怎么样? |
[04:12] | Sophie’s… Sophie’s probably hungry by now. | Sophie可能现在饿了 |
[04:14] | She’s probably looking for me. She… | 她可能在找我 她… |
[04:17] | She’ll be home soon. | 她很快会回家的 |
[04:19] | This is CSI Duquesne. | 这是CSI的Duquesne |
[04:21] | She’s just going to take a few samples,all right? | 她需要取一些样 好吗? |
[04:25] | I’m going to need a DNA sample from all three of you. | 我需要你们三个的DNA样本 |
[04:28] | DNA samples? For what? | DNA样本? 为什么? |
[04:30] | It’s going to help us find your sister. | 帮我们找到你妹妹 |
[04:32] | Why? You suspect us of something? | 为什么? 你怀疑我们? |
[04:35] | it’s just my job. | 职责所在 |
[04:36] | Hard evidence is going to serve us best, so I need to look at everything. | 物理证据最为有用 所以我需要做到全面 |
[04:47] | That’s a recent photo of Sophie. | 这是Sophie的近照 |
[04:48] | We just had it taken. | 我们才拍的 |
[04:50] | A neighbor of ours is a professional photographer. | 我们的一个邻居是专业摄影 |
[04:52] | Okay. This will be helpful. | 这有用 |
[04:59] | Restricted call. This could be them. | 限制呼入号码 这可能是他们 |
[05:02] | Okay… Mr. Walsh, you’re on deck Speak slowly,okay? | 好 Walsh先生 你来接 慢慢讲 好了吗? |
[05:17] | Nice and easy. | 很好而且容易 |
[05:25] | This is Stuart Walsh. | 我是Stuart Walsh |
[05:27] | We have youraby. | 你的孩子在我们手上 |
[05:30] | If you want to see her again, you will give us $500,000. | 如果你还想见她 拿50万美金来 |
[05:34] | I’ll call this number again in half an hour to tell you where to bring the money. | 半小时后我会再打这个电话 告诉你把钱带到哪里 |
[05:38] | Is my daughter okay? | 我女儿还好吗? |
[05:38] | Half an hour. | 半小时 |
[05:39] | Is my… | 我… |
[05:41] | Trapped the call.Tracing now. | 截住电话 正在追踪 |
[05:50] | Not traceable. | 不可追踪 |
[05:52] | Can’t get a location. | 不能定位 |
[05:54] | Probably a disposable cell. | 可能是一个一次性手机 |
[06:00] | Stay with her. | 和她待一起 |
[06:15] | Mrs. Walsh,please, you cannot do it this way. | Walsh夫人 你不能这么做 |
[06:18] | They asked for $500,000. | 他们要求50万 |
[06:19] | They can have everything in our safe. | 我什么都可以给他们 |
[06:20] | Please,listen to me. | 请听我说 |
[06:22] | If you pay the ransom,they have no reason to keep Sophie alive. | 如果你付了赎金 他们没道理还让Sophie活着 |
[06:28] | What? | 什么? |
[06:32] | If you give them what they want they will kill your daughter. | 如果你给了他们想要的 他们就会杀了你女儿 |
[06:42] | Why didn’t I fight? Why didn’t I run… | 那时候我怎么不反击? 怎么不逃跑? |
[06:44] | You can’t blame yourself. | 你不能怪自己 |
[06:45] | These are professional criminals. This is what they do. | 他们是专业罪犯 干的就是这一行 |
[06:48] | Then how are we going to get Sophie back? | 那要怎样才能救回Sophie呢? |
[06:50] | We do it the right way Eyewitnesses,evidence. | 采取正确的方法 要有证人 证据 |
[06:52] | Horatio is on his way to the scene as we speak. | 现在 Horatio正在去现场的路上 |
[06:56] | So you want to help,Keith– you can help me. | 如果想帮忙 Keith 你能帮我 |
[06:59] | Yeah,sure,anything. | 当然 任何事 |
[07:01] | Tell me what happened to this window. | 告诉我 这个窗户怎么了? |
[07:07] | Hey,look,my sister’s been kidnapped. | 我妹妹被拐走了 |
[07:10] | What’s a broken window ha to do with anything? | 打烂的窗户有什么关系? |
[07:12] | Because that could have been the kidnapper’s first attempt. | 因为这可能是绑架的第一次尝试 |
[07:15] | Now,what happened to the window? | 窗户发生什么事了? |
[07:17] | – Someone threw a baseball through it. – When? | – 有人扔了个棒球进来 – 什么时候? |
[07:20] | I don’t know. About a week ago. | 我不知道 大概一个星期前 |
[07:22] | You still have the ball? | 球还留着吗? |
[07:24] | Uh,yeahyeah. I threw it in the chest full of pool toys. | 留着留着 扔在放泳池玩具的箱子里了 |
[07:28] | Wait,hold on a second. Don’t uch it. | 等等 别动 别碰它 |
[07:38] | Does your mother have a hair dryer I can use? | 你妈妈的吹风机我能用吗? |
[07:40] | What? Why? | 什么? 为什么? |
[07:42] | You said you wanted to help,right? | 你说你想帮忙 是吗? |
[07:52] | Thanks,Keith. | 谢谢 Keith |
[08:17] | Might have something. | 可能有些东西 |
[08:32] | No match . | 不匹配 |
[08:33] | No match– you got nothing. | 不匹配 你什么也没找到 |
[08:37] | I’m going to get this ball back to the lab. | 我要把球拿回实验室 |
[08:39] | We could still get something from it. | 看看有什么发现 |
[08:56] | Hey,did you get something,H? | 有收获吗? |
[08:59] | This is the only section of the ml that doesn’t have a surveillance camera. | 整个商场只有这里 没有监视摄像头 |
[09:06] | Okay,so what are we looking for? | 那我们在找什么? |
[09:11] | Well,they usually leave us something, don’t they? | 他们常常要留下一些东西 是吗? |
[09:14] | What about these trh cans? | 这些垃圾箱呢? |
[09:17] | Mr. Wolfe,let’s start here. | Wolfe 就从这里开始 |
[09:20] | Excuse me. Do me a favor and stop what you’re doing for a second. | 对不起 帮忙暂停一下 |
[09:23] | We’re investigating a crime scene. | 我们在调查犯罪现场 |
[09:30] | Nothing here. | 没有 |
[09:39] | Got some clothes in here. | 这里有一些衣服 |
[09:43] | The baby was wearing overalls,wasn’t she? | 婴儿穿的背带裤 是吗? |
[09:46] | They threw away her clothes. | 他们扔了她的衣服 |
[09:56] | Why would they do that? | 为什么? |
[09:59] | They changed her clothes because they’re planning to keep her alive. | 给她换衣服是因为 他们还要让她活着 |
[10:03] | Hurry up. | 快 |
[10:09] | They touched it, so there’s DNA on here. | 他们碰过了衣服 应该有DNA在上面 |
[10:11] | – Let’s get it to the lab,please. – I’m on it. | – 请快送去实验室 – 马上 |
[10:22] | Hey,we got anything on the little girl’s overalls? | 小女孩的背带裤有什么发现? |
[10:24] | I did get a skin sample, but it was too small to process. | 我取得一个皮肤样本 但它太小没法处理 |
[10:28] | Listen,the clock is ticking here. | 我们时间不多了 |
[10:30] | I know, I know That’s why I’m trying the DNA amplification. | 我知道 所以我在尝试DNA扩大 |
[10:33] | I took the sample extracted by the Maxwell, and I’m adding a binding solution. | 把样本用maxwell萃取出来 然后加进胶溶剂 |
[10:37] | – And then putting it in the Cycler? – Exactly. | – 然后再把它放到循环控制器里? – 正确 |
[10:43] | Worst case scenario, we get a profile. | 至少 也能得到DNA噗 |
[10:46] | Best case… | 甚至于 |
[10:49] | We get a hit. | 找到匹配对象 |
[10:52] | ****Definitely not one of the baby’s parents. | 肯定不是孩子的父母 |
[10:56] | Okay,Calleigh’s with the Walsh family,right? | Galleigh和Walsh家庭待在一起的 对吗? |
[10:59] | Send a mug shot to her, and Mrs. Walsh will be able to confirm if he’s one of our kidnappers. | 把嫌犯照片发给她 Walsh夫人会确认他是否是绑匪 |
[11:05] | Mrs. Walsh… | Walsh夫人 |
[11:08] | Does this man look to you? | 这个男人你认识吗? |
[11:11] | That’s him! That’s the man who took Sophie! | 就是他! 这个男人带走了Sophie! |
[11:16] | Horatio,that’s an affirmative. We have a suspect. | Horatio 确认嫌犯一名 |
[11:33] | Miami-Dade police! | Miami-Dade 警察! |
[11:50] | Get your hands in the air Marty. | 举起手来 |
[11:57] | Marty | Marty? |
[11:59] | I’m not gonna ask you again. | 我不打算再问你了 |
[12:13] | Marty. | |
[12:38] | House is clear. | 房子都检查过了 |
[12:40] | – Any sign of the baby? – No. | – 有孩子的踪迹吗? – 没有 |
[12:43] | I got a trace of baby wder on the doorknob. | 门把上找到婴儿粉的痕迹 |
[12:46] | What about the partner? | 同伙呢? |
[12:49] | Well,we got this bandana. | 哦 找到这方手帕 |
[12:50] | It’s just like the one the girl described from the scene. | 跟案发现场那女孩描述的一样 |
[12:54] | That means thbaby was here,then. | 说明孩子曾经在这儿 |
[13:00] | Time to ke the call,babe. | 该打电话了 宝贝 |
[13:01] | Don’t think so. | 我不这么想 |
[13:08] | H,this woman killed her partner. | H 那女人杀了她同伙 |
[13:09] | What’s to say she’s not gonna kill the baby? | 还能不杀一个婴儿吗? |
[13:19] | Help me understand. | 你的意思是说 |
[13:20] | One of the kidnappers killed the other? | 一个绑匪杀了她同伙 |
[13:23] | But she still has Sophie? | 但还是带着Sophie? |
[13:25] | Basically,she’s using your daughter as leverage. | 她就是拿你的女儿当筹码 |
[13:27] | Here’s the good news. | 好消息是 |
[13:29] | We know ‘s alive. | 她还活着 |
[13:31] | Yeah,but she’s killed once. What’s to stop her from killing again? | 是 可她已经杀一个人了 谁能保证她不会再开杀戒? |
[13:34] | The ransom. She wants money. | 她要的是赎金 是钱 |
[13:37] | Then why isn’t she calling? | 那她怎么不打电话? |
[13:38] | She’ll call, She’ll call. I know she will. | 她会打的 会的 我知道她会打的 |
[13:40] | Oh,you do? You know? | 哦 是吗? 你知道? |
[13:42] | You let them take her in the first place. | 他们可是从你手里绑架了她! |
[13:43] | Okay,Mr. Walsh, in this situation, it is very important t to turn on each other. | 好了 Walsh先生 这不是你们夫妻反目的时候 |
[13:55] | I’m sorry,honey. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[13:58] | You’re not to blame. | 我不该怪你 |
[14:01] | I just didn’t understand why she hasn’t called. | 我就是着急 她怎么还不打电话来 |
[14:09] | Did Keith handle the phone at any point? | Keith碰过这电话吗? |
[14:13] | Sophie’s out there! | Sophie还在他们手里! |
[14:14] | Let’s call them back! Let’s call somebody! Let’s do something! | 我们该打回去! 该打电话呀! 总得做点什么呀! |
[14:17] | Son,please! | 儿子 别这样! |
[14:21] | No,he wouldn’t do that. | 不 他不会碰的 |
[14:23] | There’s a text on it. | 有条短信 |
[14:26] | Yes,he did. Remember when Mr. Caine left the room? He did. | 哦 他碰了 就在Caine先生 出去的时候 他确实碰了 |
[14:30] | I mean,Dad, you always told me “Action wins the day.” | 爸 你总教我”事在人为” |
[14:32] | Take it easy. You’re not helping. | 冷静点 你这样是添乱 |
[14:36] | In fact,all of this is his. | 这都是他干的 |
[14:37] | He switched the SIM cards | 他把SIM卡换掉了 |
[14:39] | so he could intercept the kidnappers’ call. | 绑匪的电话就都被他截了 |
[14:50] | Action wins the day. | 事在人为 |
[14:55] | He’s gonna pay the ransom. | 他要去交赎金 |
[14:57] | With what money? | 可他没钱呀 |
[15:00] | Yours. | 但你们有 |
[15:06] | Oh,my God. | 哦 天哪 |
[15:08] | Keith took the cash. How much was there? | Keith把钱拿走了 一共有多少? |
[15:11] | 100k,maybe more. | 10万 或者更多 |
[15:13] | Okay,that’s not gonnbe enough for a ransom. | 那可不够交赎金的 |
[15:15] | Have you got any ia where he might be? | 能想到他会去哪儿吗? |
[15:17] | His motorcycle is gone. | 他把摩托车骑走了 |
[15:21] | I need a plate and I need a description. | 告诉我车的牌照和特征 |
[15:23] | Okay,that’s not a problem. I have all that information. | 好 没问题 我都知道 |
[15:25] | Everything’s registered to me. | 都登记在我的名下 |
[15:28] | Please tell me you’re gonna find him,Ms. Duquesne. | 一定要找到他呀 Duquesne女士 |
[15:30] | I can’t lose two cldren. | 我不能失去两个孩子 |
[15:31] | I promise you that I’m gonna do evything I possibly can. | 我保证尽我所能 |
[15:36] | Hey,it’s Cal. I need to put out a BOLO. | 嗨 我是Cal 我要发个全境协查通告 |
[15:38] | Ducati 1098S. Excuse me. | Ducati摩托车 牌照1098S 失陪 |
[15:55] | I’m in the middle of a brain dissection and my instrumentation is missing. | 我正在解剖一个大脑 可发现有工具不见了 |
[15:59] | I can see you’ve been going through my setup. | 看来是你光顾过我那儿了 |
[16:01] | Yeah,I needed to borrow something. I figured you wouldn’t mind. | 对 我得借用一下 你不会介意吧 |
[16:04] | Oh,so the victim on my table doesn’t matter? | 哦 看来我的受害者无关紧要呀? |
[16:06] | Well,our victim could still be alive. | 可我的受害者很可能还活着 |
[16:08] | It’s a missing ten-month-old girl. | 一个失踪了的10个月大的女婴 |
[16:12] | All I’ve got to go on is this ball. | 可我手头的线索就这么一个球 |
[16:14] | I swabbed thportion that wasn’t exposed to Ninhydrin. | 我擦拭了取指纹时喷的茚三酮 没有沾染到的部分 |
[16:17] | I found a little bit of trace. | 发现了细微痕迹 |
[16:19] | I got it. Cowhide is tough but porous. | 我懂 牛皮虽硬 但可渗透 |
[16:22] | Exactly. Underneath,the core’s wrapped in wool. | 很对 里面的内核是羊毛线裹着的 |
[16:26] | And wool’s absorbent, so if anything seeped in. | 羊毛是吸水的 所以如果有东西渗进去 |
[16:29] | Raman Identicheck will tell us exactly what it is. | Raman光谱仪就能准确检出是什么 |
[16:40] | Potassium ferricyanide. | 铁氰化钾 |
[16:43] | That’s used in sepia toner for photographic processing. | 用在冲洗照片的褐色调色液中 |
[16:46] | So who involved in the case develops pictures? | 跟这案子有关的谁会冲照片? |
[16:50] | Across the street, a neighbor was hired by the parents to take some pictures of Sophie, | 街对面有个邻居 Sophie父母雇他给Sophie拍照 |
[16:53] | the old antique kind. | 怀旧风格的那种 |
[16:55] | I’ll call Calleigh, see if we got a name. | 我给Calleigh打电话 看能不能查到他叫什么 |
[16:57] | Great,glad I could of a service. | 好啊 很高兴我能帮上忙 |
[17:00] | I’ll be taking my instruments. | 我要把我的工具拿走了 |
[17:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:08] | Mr. Garland,you took that photograph of Sophie, didn’t you? | Garland先生 这张Sophie的照片 是你拍的 没错吧? |
[17:13] | I did shots of all the neighborhood kids for free… | 我免费给所有邻居家的小孩拍照 |
[17:15] | at the block party I figured I’d make it back with some,uh,family portraits. | 后来在社区聚会上又给他们 拍些全家福 钱就挣回来了 |
[17:20] | – Mr. Walsh, can you move in? – Thank you. | – Walsh先生 您能往里靠靠吗? – 多谢 |
[17:23] | Okay,everybody,smile. | 好 各位 “茄子” |
[17:27] | See? | 就是这样 |
[17:30] | You used the kids as bait, is that it? | 你是拿孩子当诱饵了? |
[17:32] | I’m a businessman. | 我是个生意人 |
[17:34] | Are you trying to say I had something to do with that… | 难不成你想说我和… |
[17:35] | You live across the street, smartass | 你就住街对面 混球 |
[17:39] | We found developing liquid on a baseball thrown through her window. | 在砸她家窗户的棒球上发现了 冲洗照片的液体 |
[17:42] | Same stuff you use. | 就是你用那种 |
[17:43] | I threw a ball. | 球是我扔的 |
[17:45] | It was an accident. | 意外而已 |
[17:47] | Or it was your first attempt to kidnap the girl. | 也许那是你第一次企图绑架她吧 |
[17:50] | It had nothing to do with the girl, it was because of her brother,Keith. | 那和那女孩没关系 都是因为她哥Keith |
[17:53] | What about Keith? | Keith怎么了? |
[17:54] | He’s a problem child. | 他是个坏小子 |
[17:56] | Always making trouble. | 总惹事 |
[17:58] | Throwing things in my backyard. I figured I’d send him a message. | 总朝我后院乱扔东西 我得给他点颜色瞧瞧 |
[18:06] | I guess I got the wrong window | 我想我砸错窗户了 |
[18:09] | Where were you this morning, Mr. Garland? | 你今早在哪儿 Garland先生? |
[18:12] | I had a photo shoot. You can check. | 我去拍照了 你可以查 |
[18:15] | I’m going to. | 这就去 |
[18:17] | We have a subject spotted traveling eastbound on Flagler. | 发现通缉目标 正沿Flagler大街向东行驶 |
[18:20] | Red Ducati. License number 1098S. | 红色Ducati摩托车 牌照1098S |
[18:34] | Get off the bike,Keith. Off of the bike. | 下车 Keith 快下车 |
[18:37] | I was just going for a ride… just to chill out. | 我只想兜兜风… 冷静一下 |
[18:40] | I know you took the money from your parent’s safe, | 我知道你拿了你父母保险柜里的钱 |
[18:42] | and I know that you intercepted the call from the kidnappers. | 还截了绑匪的电话 |
[18:47] | Hello? | 喂? |
[18:48] | Bring the money to Ocean Walk Park, underneath the metal bench. | 把钱带到Ocean Walk公园 放在铁制长椅下面 |
[18:52] | Do it now. | 马上去! |
[18:53] | Okay,I’ll be right there. | 好 我去 |
[18:55] | You told my parents not to pay. | 你告诉我爸妈别交赎金 |
[18:57] | I wasn’t going to just sit around waiting for my sister to die. | 我不会坐等我妹被他们撕票 |
[18:59] | You should let us do our job. | 这是我们的工作 |
[19:03] | Now I need the phone and the money. | 把手机和钱都给我 |
[19:06] | I don’t have the money. | 钱不在我这儿 |
[19:08] | What are you saying, you already made the drop? | 你已经把赎金交了? |
[19:11] | They said I could take my sist with me once they got the cash. | 他们说 一拿到钱就让我带走妹妹 |
[19:15] | They said they’d text me with her location. | 会把她的地址发给我 |
[19:17] | There’s no text coming. | 他们不会发的! |
[19:19] | When they realize that they’re short $400,000, that’s not gonnbe good for your sister, for anybody! | 他们要发现赎金少了40万 你妹就惨了! 大家都惨了! |
[19:29] | Wherdid you make the drop? | 你把钱放哪了? |
[19:31] | **** | Ocean Walk公园 |
[19:41] | The voice on the phone told me to leave the money under the bench. | 电话里那人 让我把钱放在长椅下面 |
[19:43] | That’s all I did,I swear. | 我发誓我就只去放了钱! |
[19:48] | All right. You’ve done enough,Keith. Now go home. | 行了 你够添乱的了 Keith 赶紧回家吧 |
[20:08] | I’m CSI Delko. Can I ask you guys a few questions? | 我是犯罪现场调查员Delko 能问你们些问题吗? |
[20:11] | Did you guys see anything suspicious earlier? | 有没有看到什么可疑的事? |
[20:13] | We’re looking for a ten-month-old girl who was kidnapped earlier | 我们在找一个被绑架的 10个月大的女婴 |
[20:20] | toda and I canvassed the area. | Natalia和我彻查过这片了 |
[20:21] | Witnesses didn’t see anyone matching the description Mrs. Walsh gave us. | 没人看到符合Walsh夫人描述的人 |
[20:24] | – Eric,the money was dropped here. – Yeah. | – Eric 钱放在这了 – 对 |
[20:32] | You got something? | 发现什么了? |
[20:41] | That’s proof a baby was here. | 这儿曾有个婴儿 |
[20:44] | Hopefully,this proves that Sophie is alive. | 希望她还活着 |
[21:28] | All right,we got a match. | 好 有结果了 |
[21:29] | Pacifier belongs to Sophie Walsh. | 奶嘴是Sophie Walsh的 |
[21:31] | Yes and no. I’m running it again. | 不全对 我再做一遍 |
[21:33] | What for? | 为什么? |
[21:35] | Because if they were right the first time, then these results change everything. | 因为如果还是这结果 问题就大了 |
[21:39] | But the result said that the pacifier belonged to Sophie. | 可结果显示奶嘴是Sophie的呀 |
[21:43] | Yeahbut who does Sophie belong to? | 是 可Sophie是谁的呢? |
[21:46] | I don’t get it | 不明白 |
[21:48] | Okay,well,I ran her DNA profile against samples that I had from her parents. | 是这样 我把她的DNA和她父母做了比对 |
[22:00] | Okay,DNA profile confirms that Mrs. Walsh is Sophie’s mom. | DNA确认Walsh夫人是Sophie的妈妈 |
[22:05] | Right,but watch what happens when I run Stuart Walsh’s profile. | 没错 但瞧瞧Stuart Walsh的比对结果 |
[22:15] | He’s not her biological father. | 他不是她的生父 |
[22:19] | So what does that mean? | 这说明什么? |
[22:20] | It means Mrs. Walsh is lying to us. | 说明Walsh夫人撒谎了 |
[22:30] | What’s going onLieutenant? Why did you ask me here without my husband? | 什么事 队长? 为什么把我单独叫来这儿? |
[22:34] | I wanted to speak to you alone. | 我想和你单独谈谈 |
[22:38] | You found Sophie? | 你找到Sophie了? |
[22:39] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[22:44] | – Does that belong to her? – Yeah. | – 这是她的吗? – 是 |
[22:48] | Yes,that’s her favorite. | 是她最喜欢的 |
[22:51] | If I ever forgot it, I would have to turn around and drive home to get it. | 要是出门落下了 我还得回家取 |
[22:56] | Does-does this mean… | 这…这是不是说… |
[22:58] | We found fresh saliva on it, so I believe she’s alive. | 上面有新鲜的唾液 所以我想她还活着 |
[23:02] | Okay. | 太好了 |
[23:03] | But there’s something else. | 但还有件事 |
[23:08] | It turns out that Stuart is not her biological father. | 我们发现Stuart不是她的生父 |
[23:28] | Uh,deep down,God, I guess I always knew that. | 呃… 天哪 我心里一直有所怀疑 |
[23:33] | And I prayed I was wrong. | 却指望自己在杞人忧天 |
[23:35] | I wanted Stuart to be the baby’s father. | 我希望Stuart就是他父亲 |
[23:39] | Who is the baby’s father? | 她父亲是谁? |
[23:49] | I need his name. | 告诉我他的名字 |
[23:54] | It is,it’s,uh,Brad Garland, the photographer. | 是…是Brad Garland 那个摄影师 |
[24:00] | It happened after we took our family portraits for the first time. | 那是我们第一次拍全家福之后 |
[24:05] | It was a low point in my marriage, and I have regretted it ever since. | 那时我的婚姻正陷于低谷 我后来很后悔 |
[24:14] | These pictures that you took of my family are beautiful. | 你给我家拍的照片很棒 |
[24:17] | They look so old-fashioned. | 看起来好怀旧 |
[24:19] | Yeah,the sepia toner gives the pictures a nostalgic look. | 是呀 褐色调色液会使照片 看上去很复古 |
[24:24] | You actually managed to make us look… | 你真让我们看上去很… |
[24:29] | What? | 很什么? |
[24:31] | Happy. | 很幸福 |
[24:39] | It just happened one time, that is all. | 就那一次 |
[24:40] | Why do we have to dredge this up? | 干吗现在要提这些? |
[24:42] | Most abductions involve a biological parent. | 大部分绑架案都和父母其中一方有关 |
[24:48] | You are so beautiful | 你真美 |
[24:51] | You should be with someone who knows that. | 你该跟懂欣赏你美的人在一起 |
[25:00] | I sh– I should go. | 我…我该走了 |
[25:02] | Stay. Please? | 别走 好吗? |
[25:16] | Did he take her? Does Brad have my daughter? | 是他吗? 是Brad绑架了我女儿吗? |
[25:21] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[25:31] | We heard about your indiscretion,Mr. Garland. | 我们知道你的小秘密了 |
[25:34] | Jill Walsh. | Garland先生 |
[25:36] | You were more than just her photographer. | 你不只是她的摄影师 |
[25:38] | Why’d you lie to us? | 为什么撒谎? |
[25:40] | I didn’t lie. | 我没撒谎 |
[25:42] | I just didn’t think it was very important. | 我只是觉得那没什么可说的 |
[25:43] | It turns out that you’re the girl’s biological father. | 你才是那女孩的亲生父亲 |
[25:47] | What? Are you serious? | 什么? 开玩笑吧? |
[25:50] | Let’s run your DNA. | 测测你DNA就知道了 |
[25:51] | My money says we get a match. | 我敢打赌就是你 |
[25:55] | You feel like rolling the dice? | 现在感觉赚到了吧? |
[25:58] | Okay,look,if-if Jill says that it’s truethen I suppose it is. | 听着 如果Jill这么说 那肯定没错 |
[26:01] | I’m Sophie’s dad. | 我是Sophie的爸爸 |
[26:03] | Which gives you motive. | 所以你有动机 |
[26:05] | Motive? For what? | 动机? 什么动机? |
[26:06] | – Felony kidnapping,first degree. – That’s crazy. | – 一级绑架重罪 – 太扯了! |
[26:09] | Look,I just found out a second ago. | 听着 我也是刚知道 |
[26:13] | I really hope you find her,I do. | 我真希望你们能找到她 真地 |
[26:15] | But if you do,they better not come after me for child support. | 但要是找到了 你们可别要求我尽什么义务 |
[26:18] | Where is the girl? | 她在哪儿? |
[26:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:20] | I’m gonna ask you again. Where’s thgirl? | 我再问你一遍 她在哪儿? |
[26:22] | I don’t know. I didn’t take her, I swear. | 我不知道 我没绑架她 我发誓! |
[26:28] | I hope so, for your sake. | 但愿如此 |
[26:33] | I’m almost finished. | 快完事了 |
[26:34] | Come on,you said that an hour ago. I need that bullet. | 得了 你一小时前就这么说 我需要那枚子弹 |
[26:36] | Your hovering isn’t gonna make this go any faster. | 你再催也就这速度 |
[26:39] | Yeah,there’s a baby in the hds of a woman we can’t identify. | 是吗 某个不明身份的女人绑架了个婴儿 |
[26:42] | All we know is she shot her accomplice. | 我们只知道她把同伙杀了 |
[26:44] | And this bullet is our only link to her. | 只有这枚子弹能找到她 |
[26:47] | Well,unfortunately the bullet fragmented upon impact more than I initially thought. | 哦 可惜这枚子弹碎裂得 比我预想的要严重得多 |
[26:52] | ******* | 该打电话了 宝贝 |
[26:56] | *********** | 我可不这么想 |
[27:02] | How many pieces are we talking about? | 碎裂成多少片了? |
[27:05] | I counted 17. | 我数出17片 |
[27:07] | If on impact the copper jacket tore apart, what about the lead core? | 要是铜外壳碎了 铅芯呢? |
[27:11] | It was stopped by the left clavicle. | 铅芯被左侧锁骨挡住 |
[27:13] | Bone and bullet were blown to pieces. | 骨头和子弹都撞成了碎片 |
[27:15] | Yeah,just like this case. | 是呀 真是好极了 |
[27:18] | Last one. Okay. | 最后一片 好了 |
[27:22] | It’s gonna be tough to get an IBIS match with nothing but fragment | 光用碎片很难在IBIS中找到结果 |
[27:24] | Oh,I’ve seen Calleigh work magic with less. | 哦 更糟的我都见Calleigh搞定过 |
[27:28] | Thank you. | 多谢了 |
[28:24] | Did you get anything from the shards? | 子弹碎片有什么发现吗? |
[28:25] | Yes. Thanks to our new IBIS TRAX-3D acquisitional system. | 有 多亏了新的IBIS TRAX-3D识别系统 |
[28:30] | The system scans every fragment and then creates a 3-D imagof the surface. | 系统会扫描每一块碎片 然后合成一张子弹表面的3D图像 |
[28:37] | And then they’re pieced together to recreate the entire bullet. | 重塑整个弹体 |
[28:41] | How can you get a positive match off an incomplete picture? | 一张不完整的图怎么能得到匹配结果? |
[28:45] | Well,3-D technology allows for more accurate identification of potential hits. | 哦 3D技术能更精确地 识别可能匹配的结果 |
[28:50] | Even with missing piec, I’ve got a high confidence hit. | 即使样本有缺失 得到一个可信度很高的结果 |
[28:54] | Sufficient marks present to match to a . 357,lead-core, hollow-point. | 弹痕足以表明这是颗点357口径 铅芯 空头的子弹 |
[29:01] | I’m gonna run these specs through the database and see what pops. | 我要在系统里比对这些可疑结果 看能不能有所收获 |
[29:06] | Armed robbery of a jewelry store. | 武装抢劫珠宝店案 |
[29:10] | Closing time heist three weeks ago,Bal Harbour. | 打烊时发生的抢劫 3周前在Bal Harbour海港 |
[29:13] | The stria on our bullet matches a casing recovered in that investigation. | 这颗子弹的弹痕和那起调查中 查获的一颗子弹吻和 |
[29:17] | Okay. Let’s bring up a full suspect list. | 好吧 看看嫌犯名单 |
[29:26] | Carla Hoyle. Matches the description Jill Walsh gave me. | 她符合Jill Walsh的描述 |
[29:30] | Same gun fired both bullets. | 两颗子弹 同一把枪 |
[29:34] | So Carla killed her partner, she’s got the money. | Carla杀了同伙 独吞了赎金 |
[29:38] | There’s no reason to keep that baby alive. | 她肯定会撕票了 |
[29:41] | Horatio,you need to head over to Carla Hoyle’s address– | 你得马上去找Carla Hoyle |
[29:45] | 3650 Bedford Avenue. | 地址是Bedford大道3650号 |
[29:49] | Officer,I have no idea what this is about! | 警官们 这是怎么回事! |
[29:51] | Where’s Sophie Walsh? Where is the baby? | Sophie Walsh在哪? 她在哪?! |
[29:54] | 357 in the passenger seat. | 后座上找到点357口径手枪 |
[29:56] | OkayMr Where’s Sophie Walsh,Carla? | 好的 Wolfe Carla Sophie Walsh在哪儿? |
[29:58] | – Sophie who? – Where’s the baby? | – 什么Sophie? – 她在哪儿? |
[30:01] | – I don’t know! – Check the trunk, Mr. Wolfe. | – 我不知道! – 检查后备箱 Wolfe先生 |
[30:07] | There’s no baby, but there’s some money. | 孩子不在这儿 不过钱在 |
[30:09] | Did you kill her just like you killed your partner? | 你是不是把孩子杀了 跟杀害同伙一样? |
[30:11] | No,look,it’s not like you think. Marty was going to kill me! | 不 听着 不是你想的那样 Marty打算把我杀了! |
[30:14] | It was only a matter of time. | 只是早晚的事 |
[30:17] | Time to make the call,babe, collect our cash. | 宝贝 该打电话了 赶紧收钱 |
[30:21] | Then what? | 然后呢? |
[30:22] | You take me out and keep all the cash for yourself | 你把我干掉 自己把钱吞了 |
[30:26] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么想 |
[30:32] | This is ****** | 我是Stuard Walsh |
[30:34] | We have youraby. | 孩子在我手里 |
[30:35] | If you want to see her again,you will give us $500,000. | 如果你还想见到她 拿50万出来 |
[30:40] | Okay,get her up. | 行了 拉她起来 |
[30:44] | Okay,now you made the ransom call. Where is she? | 然后你打电话要赎金 她在哪儿? |
[30:47] | I don’t have her anymore I gave her to this guy. | 她不在我手里了 我给那人了 |
[30:49] | What guy? | 谁? |
[30:50] | The guy who hired us to do the kidnapping. | 雇我们绑架孩子的那个人 |
[30:53] | ******* | |
[30:56] | H,that’s the matre d’ at the restaurant this morning. | H 他是今早那家餐厅的服务生 |
[30:58] | You’re not going anywhere until the police get here! | 警察没来之前 你哪儿都不能去! |
[31:00] | – They took my baby! – Miss! | – 他们抢了我的宝宝! – 女士! |
[31:02] | They made it look like he was trying to stop the kidnapping. | 他装作要阻止绑架的样子 |
[31:07] | What’s your connection to him? | 你们跟他什么关系? |
[31:10] | He caught me and Marty scamming plastic at his restaurant. | 我们在那家餐厅偷刷别人的信用卡 被他逮到了 |
[31:15] | Okay,you’re good. | 可以行动了 |
[31:29] | Hi,there. | 你们好啊 |
[31:31] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗? |
[31:32] | That’s a nice little scam you got going on there. | 小伎俩玩得不错嘛 |
[31:38] | Either I can have you both arrested for credit card fraud… | 要么我以信用卡诈骗 报警逮捕你们两个 |
[31:43] | or you can do something for me. | 要么你们给我办件事 |
[31:44] | Do what? | 干嘛? |
[31:47] | Kidnap a baby. | 绑架一个婴儿 |
[31:50] | What? | 什么? |
[31:52] | We can’t just grab a baby in broad daylight. | 光天化日的怎么把一个婴儿抢到手? |
[31:55] | The mother walks past this place every day with that kid. | 那个婴儿的妈妈 每天都带着她从这儿过 |
[31:59] | Pretend you’re the baby’s parents. | 你们装成是她的父母 |
[32:01] | I’ll do the rest | 剩下的我来搞定 |
[32:03] | – What’s in it for us ? – *** | – 我们有什么好处? – 10万美元 |
[32:10] | When did the exchange go down? | 你们什么时候交接的? |
[32:13] | Ocean Walk Park,15 minutes ago. | 15分钟前在Ocean Walk公园 |
[32:15] | where was he heading? | 他去哪儿了? |
[32:17] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[32:19] | ******* Take her. | 够了 带她走 |
[32:23] | Okay,I’ll go to Sanchez’s last known address. | 好 我去Sanchez已知的最后地址 |
[32:25] | We got to al off this city. | 得把这儿封锁了 |
[32:27] | We got to find this kid. | 一定要找回那孩子 |
[32:41] | Rodrigo’s lock is right over here. | Rodrigo的柜子就在那边 |
[32:43] | That kidnapping this morning really shook him up. | 今早的绑架 他还惊魂未定呢 |
[32:46] | I’ll bet it did. | 可不是吗 |
[32:48] | Seriously. Said he couldn’t shake it. Quit on the spot. | 说真的 他说受惊过度 当场就辞职了 |
[32:53] | He quit but he didn’t clean out his locker? | 连柜子的东西都不拿走? |
[32:56] | There reason for concern? | 有什么关系吗? |
[32:58] | Yeaha child’s life. | 对 一个孩子的性命 |
[32:59] | Rodrigo was a no-show at his apartment. | Rodrigo不在家 |
[33:02] | Guy’s clearly on the move.Let’s see what we can find | 这家伙肯定跑了 看看能找到什么 |
[33:04] | Maybe he left something behind. | 也许留下点线索 |
[33:09] | Some… toothpaste, some deodorant. | 有些牙膏 清香剂 |
[33:15] | Not much. | 就这些 |
[33:19] | – Is that hollow? – Yeah | – 是空的? – 对 |
[33:32] | Well has got a few secrets back here. | 看来后面还藏着点小秘密 |
[33:43] | That’s Jill Walsh– that’s the mother. | 是Jill Walsh 孩子的妈妈 |
[33:46] | Yeah,and it’s a picture of the missing girl,too– antique style. | 对 是张失踪小孩的照片 怀旧风格的 |
[33:49] | Okay,everybody,smile. | 好了 大伙 笑一个 |
[33:55] | We know Delko found some developing liquid that had traces of sepia toner. | Delko找到些显影液 上面有微量褐色调色液 |
[33:59] | Yeah. | 对 |
[34:01] | These pictures that you took of my family are beautiful. | 你为我家照的照片太美了 |
[34:11] | How’d Rodrigo end up with this photograph? | 这张照片怎么会在Rodrigo手里? |
[34:15] | I think Garland and Rodrigo are in on this together. | 我猜Garland和Rodrigo是一伙的 |
[34:31] | Time to go take down a phpher. Thank you. | 该去找摄影师谈谈了 多谢 |
[34:41] | We know you gave this photograph to Rodrigo Sanchez. | 我们知道是你 把这张照片给Rodrigo Sanchez的 |
[34:45] | And he used it to have Sophie kidnapped. | 他拿着这个绑架了Sophie |
[34:52] | You lied to me, Mr. Garland. | 你说谎了 Garland先生 |
[34:54] | You told me that you didn’t know Sophie was yours. | 你告诉我 你根本不知道 Sophie是你的亲生孩子 |
[34:59] | Jill and I did it one time. | Jill和我就做过一次 |
[35:02] | Three months later I see her at a barbecue, and she’s showing. | 3个月后她家烤肉时 我发现她显然有了身孕 |
[35:05] | I needed some of Sophie’s hairs to prove I was the father. | 我需要Sophie的头发 证明我是她的爸爸 |
[35:19] | A home DNA test proved it. | 亲子DNA鉴定证明了我的猜测 |
[35:37] | And then what happened? | 然后呢? |
[35:39] | Then I went and saw a lawyer, and he told me that I had no legal right to my child? | 然后我咨询了律师 他说 我对我的孩子没有法律权利 |
[35:44] | My own cld? | 我的亲骨肉? |
[35:48] | Husband of the mother is the legal father on record. | 母亲的丈夫是法定父亲 |
[35:51] | So then you had her kidnapped. | 所以你绑架了她 |
[35:52] | I did what I had to do. | 我必须这么做 |
[35:55] | Most kids, I got to jump through hoops just to make them smile, | 其他孩子 我拼命耍宝逗他们才会笑 |
[35:57] | but Sophie, she just lit up as soon as she saw me. | 可Sophie 她一看见我就笑了 |
[36:00] | She couldn’t stop smiling. It’s like she knew. | 笑起来就不停 好像她知道一样 |
[36:05] | I was gonna take my little girl back down to St.Pete, | 我准备把我的孩子带回St.Pete |
[36:08] | live with my sister and her family. | 跟我妹妹和她家人一起住 |
[36:12] | Be a single dad– I could’ve made it happen. I… | 一个人抚养她 我本可以做到的 我… |
[36:14] | – We could’ve had a chance. – What was the plan? | – 我们本来有机会的 – 你什么打算? |
[36:20] | I’m supposed tmeet Rodrigo at his restaurant… | 我本来跟Rodrigo约好 在他的餐厅碰头 |
[36:23] | in half an hour. | 半小时后 |
[36:26] | I was gonna let him keep the money. | 我准备把钱留给他 |
[36:28] | All I wanted was my child. | 我只要我的孩子 |
[36:30] | Nah, it’s too late. | 可是太迟了 |
[36:33] | Why? | 为什么? |
[36:35] | Rodrigo’s gone. | Rodrigo跑了 |
[36:37] | He’s disappeared with the money. | 他不见了 钱也没了 |
[36:40] | What about Sophie? | Sophie怎么样了? |
[36:41] | He… has her. | 他 带走了 |
[36:43] | Rodrigo never had any intention of bringing Sophie to you. | Rodrigo根本没打算把Sophie给你 |
[36:50] | But he knew. He knew why I wanted her. | 可他知道啊 他知道我为什么要她 |
[36:55] | I trusted him. | 我相信过他 |
[36:58] | Oh, my God, he’s… he’s got my daughter. What is he gonna do? | 天哪 他带走了我的女儿 他要干什么? |
[37:01] | Is he… is he gonna kill her? | 他会 他会杀了她吗? |
[37:04] | He better not. | 他最好不要 |
[37:08] | Get him out of here, please. | 把他带走 谢谢 |
[37:17] | Calleigh, listen to me. | Calleigh 听我说 |
[37:19] | What did we get on Rodrigo? | 有关Rodrigo我们有什么线索? |
[37:22] | I’ve got his journal. | 有他的一本日记 |
[37:23] | It’s full of information about Jill, information about Sophie, | 上面都是关于Jill和Sophie的信息 |
[37:27] | details of the kidnapping, money exchange. | 绑架的细节 赎金交接 |
[37:31] | There’s something in here about a guy named ******* | 这儿有个人名 Bruno |
[37:33] | Who do you think that is, a possustomer? | 你觉得这是谁 潜在的买家吗? |
[37:36] | Bruno Hauptmann kidnapped the Lindbergh baby. | Bruno Hauptmann绑架了 Lindbergh家的孩子 |
[37:39] | So it’s some sort of a code. | 看来是某种暗语 |
[37:41] | I’m gonna access that number via my wireless and see what it gets us. | 我用无线接入这个号码 看对方是谁 |
[37:51] | It’s me again. | 又是我 |
[37:52] | We’re coming in on a G-4 from South Africa. | 我们从南非乘一架G-4飞机过来 |
[37:55] | Can’t wait to take our baby back to Cape Town. | 等不及要把我们的孩子带回开普敦 |
[37:57] | Make it quick, brother. | 动作快点 伙计 |
[37:59] | He has got potential clits flying in as we speak, on a twin-engine | 他的客户现在就乘着双引擎飞机过来了 |
[38:03] | That’s because he’s planning to sell Sophie. | 因为他打算把Sophie卖掉 |
[38:05] | What do you want to do? | 你打算怎么办? |
[38:06] | Track every flight inbound from Cape Town– | 追踪所有从开普敦来的飞机 |
[38:09] | – I’ll be waiting. – You got it. | – 我等你消息 – 没问题 |
[38:56] | She’s beautiful. | 她真美 |
[38:58] | She’s ours. | 她是我们的 |
[39:00] | As soon as we complete our business, she’s yours. | 交易一完 她就是你们的了 |
[39:07] | It’s all there. $750000 | 都在这儿了 75万美金 |
[39:10] | We’ve already got the nursery set up. | 我们婴儿房都设好了 |
[39:12] | I can’t wait for her to meet her new cousins. | 等不及要让她见见新亲戚了 |
[39:14] | I can already tell you two will make good parents. | 我敢说你们肯定是好父母 |
[39:19] | Can we have her? | 能把她给我们了吗? |
[39:21] | You made good on your word. | 你们说话算数 |
[39:30] | – What the hell is this! – No, wait! | – 这他妈是怎么回事! – 等等! |
[39:32] | The baby! | 宝贝! |
[40:44] | ******** | |
[40:54] | Hang on, Sophie, hang on. | 坚持住Sophie 坚持住 |
[41:58] | Is she okay? Please tell me she’s okay! | 她还好吧? |
[42:02] | Sophie! Sophie… Sophie! | 求你告诉我她没事! |
[42:13] | Lieutenant… | 队长… |
[42:17] | Oh, Sophie, honey, are you okay? | Sophie 宝贝 你没事吧? |
[42:20] | Lieutenant, how can I ever thank you? | 队长 我要怎么感谢你呢? |
[42:23] | You already have. | 不用谢 |
[42:27] | Oh, my baby. | 噢 宝贝 |
[42:30] | Oh, baby girl. Oh, my baby girl. | 噢 亲爱的 我的宝贝 |
[42:36] | You already have. | 不用谢 |