时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[00:14] | I can’t believe it. | 简直无法相信 |
[00:22] | My wakeup call is not for another two hours. | 我醒过来不是为了再折腾两个小时 |
[00:28] | Well… this here is giving me an idea. | 好吧 我有个想法 |
[00:33] | How about… ? | 不如? |
[00:34] | Yeah, that we should have gone to Mount Rushmore. | 是啊 我们应该去拉什莫山了 |
[00:46] | do something. | 做点什么啊 |
[00:56] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[00:57] | Some people are trying to sleep. | 有人要睡觉呢 |
[01:04] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[01:11] | Oh! | 哦! |
[01:12] | Well, now they’re just doing it on purpose. | 现在他们开始故意找事了 |
[01:15] | You know what? I’m going to go over there, | 你知道吗? 我得过去一趟 |
[01:17] | and I’m gonna give them a piece of my mind. | 给他们点颜色看看 |
[01:18] | No, Andrew, don’t. | 不 Andrew 别! |
[01:19] | This is Florida; people have guns. | 这里是佛罗里达 他们说不定有枪 |
[01:22] | Well, then, I’ll call the manager. | 那 我得告诉经理 |
[01:34] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[01:36] | Can you please turn down the music? | 你能把音乐关小点吗? |
[01:40] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[01:43] | Turn off the radio now! | 把音响关掉! |
[01:48] | Okay, people, you leave me no choice. | 好吧 老兄 是你逼我的 |
[01:49] | I’m coming in. | 我要进去了 |
[02:01] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[02:02] | I’m getting complaints about the noise. | 有人投诉说这里有噪音 |
[02:06] | What? What’s going on? | 什么? 怎么了? |
[02:09] | Where am I? | 我在哪? |
[02:13] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[02:14] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[02:38] | CAINE: Would you mind telling me what happened, please? | 你能告诉我发生了什么吗? |
[02:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:42] | I was at the hotel bar with a guy, having a drink. | 我在酒吧里和一个男人喝酒 |
[02:46] | The next thing I remember, I woke up in that room, | 我最后能想起的 就是在那个房间醒过来 |
[02:50] | and he was dead and handcuffed. | 发现他死了 手被拷着 |
[02:52] | Did you know his name? | 你知道他的名字吗? |
[02:54] | No. I don’t know anything. | 不 我什么都不知道 |
[02:56] | I must have been drugged or something. | 我一定是嗑药了 |
[03:00] | I’m gonna send you to the hospital to get checked out, okay? | 我们要把你送到医院进行检查 可以吗? |
[03:03] | – Okay. – Thank you. | – 好的 – 谢谢 |
[03:10] | Girl’s got blood all over her. | 这个女孩身上都是血 |
[03:11] | Was in the bed with our victim. | 和受害人躺在一张床上 |
[03:13] | Should I book her now? | 需要把她登记在案吗? |
[03:14] | She claims that she’s been dosed, Frank. | 她说她被下药了 Frank |
[03:16] | We need to determine that, so not yet, okay? | 我们还得调查一下 所以还不是时候 |
[03:21] | Who are they? | 他们是谁? |
[03:22] | Couple tourists from Kansas. | 从堪萨斯来旅游的夫妻 |
[03:23] | They were in the room next to the victim. | 他们住在受害者隔壁的房间 |
[03:25] | They called it in? | 是他们打的电话吗? |
[03:26] | Yeah. Thought they were reporting an act of passion. | 是的 虽然他们是出于不满才打的 |
[03:30] | Instead, it was an act of murder. | 但结果发现了一桩谋杀案 |
[03:32] | They’re not in Kansas anymore, are they? | 这里可不是堪萨斯 |
[03:57] | * We don’t get fooled again * * Don’t get fooled again * | 对吧? |
[04:41] | What happened to our body? | 咱们的尸体怎么了? |
[04:43] | Dr. Price made him a priority,got him to the morgue ASAP. | Price医生要求先处理这个 要赶快把它运回停尸房 |
[04:49] | Well, she just texted me and ID’d him. | 她刚给我发短信告诉了我他的身份 |
[04:51] | Steven Howell, lives in Aventura. | Steven Howell 住在Aventura |
[04:54] | He’s got no employer on file. | 他没有工作 |
[04:58] | What’s going on with our supposedly knocked out witness? | 我们那个被吓坏的证人呢? |
[05:00] | Christina Dodd. She, uh, | Christina Dodd 她… |
[05:02] | popped positive for GHB. | γ-羟丁酸(迷奸药成分)测试呈阳性 |
[05:06] | No murder weapon. | 没找到凶器 |
[05:07] | It’s likely that the killer took it with him. | 看起来凶手自己带着武器 |
[05:11] | So there definitely was a third person in here. | 所以这里肯定有第三个人 |
[05:17] | Any chance he broke this glass during his escape? | 他会不会在逃跑时打碎了玻璃呢? |
[05:20] | Yeah, I think so. | 嗯 我觉得是 |
[05:21] | I want to get that back to the lab. | 我想把那个拿回实验室 |
[05:23] | What about the blood smear on the radio? | 那音响上的血点呢? |
[05:25] | No. It’s more likely our victim’s. | 不了 那好象是受害人的 |
[05:27] | Neighbors said they heard the radio get turned up | 邻居听到音响被打开了 |
[05:29] | at the approximate time of death. | 就在死亡的大致时间 |
[05:31] | Probably a call for help. | 也许是求救信号 |
[05:40] | Doesn’t make sense. | 说不通啊 |
[05:43] | Why wouldn’t you dose both of them? | 为什么不给两个人同时下药? |
[05:46] | Unless the killer always planned to use the cuffs on Steven. | 除非凶手本来就计划给Steven戴手铐 |
[05:50] | So the killer took the murder weapon and left the handcuffs. | 所以凶手带走了凶器 留下了手铐 |
[05:55] | The hotel’s logo is on these cuffs. | 手铐上有旅馆的标志 |
[06:03] | Maybe the killer is an employee. | 也许凶手是旅馆的人 |
[06:07] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 您没明白 |
[06:09] | I was just fulfilling an order. | 我只是照章行事 |
[06:10] | What kind of an order were you fulfilling? | 什么照章行事? |
[06:13] | These days, a concierge is expected to cater to any client’s need. | 如今 门卫要满足顾客的任何需要 |
[06:16] | No matter how preposterous. | 即使是荒谬的要求 |
[06:18] | Does that include murder? | 包括杀人? |
[06:19] | Of course not. | 当然不 |
[06:21] | Look, | 是这样 |
[06:22] | if a guest likes food, I get them a reservation at Nobu. | 如果客人想吃东西 我就得在Nobu给他预定位子 |
[06:24] | If they want romance, | 如果他们想来点浪漫的 |
[06:25] | then it’s rose petals and Frank Sinatra. | 就得有玫瑰花和Frank Sinatra(著名爵士歌手) |
[06:28] | And if they want kinky, | 如果他们想来点变态的 |
[06:29] | well, I give them their choice from the toy box. | 我得从”玩具箱”里向他们提供道具 |
[06:33] | What’s a toy box? | 什么是”玩具箱”? |
[06:35] | It’s got sex toys, body paints, edible underwear, | 里面有情趣用品 人体彩绘 可食用的内衣 |
[06:39] | all kinds of stuff. | 就是这类东西 |
[06:40] | And so you delivered this “toy box” directly to Steve Howell? | 所以你把”玩具箱”直接给Steve Howell了? |
[06:45] | I delivered it, but… | 我给了 但是… |
[06:47] | not to Mr. Howell. | 不是给Howell先生 |
[06:59] | You saying that Christina placed this order? | 你是说是Christina预定的? |
[07:03] | And she seemed pretty happy with my service. | 而且看起来她很满意我的服务 |
[07:11] | Calleigh. | |
[07:13] | Christina Dodd still at the hospital? | Christina Dodd还在医院吗? |
[07:15] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:16] | Don’t let her go home yet. | 先别放她走 |
[07:22] | Okay, Christina, this is what I don’t understand. | Christina 这我就不明白了 |
[07:25] | You tell us the truth about being drugged | 你承认你磕了药 |
[07:26] | and then you lie about everything else. | 但是在其他事情上你撒谎了 |
[07:29] | What makes you think I lied? | 你怎么会认为我撒谎了呢? |
[07:31] | Because you were conscious enough to order the handcuffs | 因为你在预定手铐时是清醒的 |
[07:34] | that you used to restrain Steve Howell. | 你用它铐住了Steve Howell |
[07:37] | All right, here’s what I think. | 好吧 我是这样想的 |
[07:39] | You killed Steve, | 你杀了Steve |
[07:41] | you dosed yourself with enough of the drug to… | 你给自己吃了大量的药 |
[07:43] | have a positive effect, | 让检验结果呈阳性 |
[07:45] | and you’re using blackout as an alibi. | 你还以晕厥作为不在场证据 |
[07:47] | No. No, that’s not it at all. | 不 不 不是这样的 |
[07:53] | A few weeks ago, | 几周前 |
[07:54] | after lunch with a friend,I… | 我和朋友们吃完午饭 |
[07:57] | I stopped by the hotel bar for one last margarita | 在回郊区之前 我去到一个旅馆酒吧 |
[08:00] | before I went back to the ‘burbs. | 想再喝杯玛格丽特 |
[08:02] | And then this gorgeous guy buys me a drink. | 然后有个帅哥就请我喝酒 |
[08:05] | I mean, that never happens. | 我是说 以前从没发生过 |
[08:08] | We even ended up getting a room. | 我们甚至开了房 |
[08:11] | We never discussed a price, | 我们虽然没有商量价钱 |
[08:13] | but I’m sure this will cover it. | 但是我想这足够了 |
[08:21] | Worth every penny. | 物有所值 |
[08:26] | I… counted those five hundreds and thought… | 我数着500美金 想着 |
[08:36] | …”Oh, my God.” | 哦 天啊 |
[08:38] | So he thought you were a prostitute? | 他认为你是个妓女? |
[08:44] | It made me feel… so alive. | 我觉得钱途一片光明 |
[08:48] | I figured I could work two nights a week | 我盘算着也许我可以一周工作两晚 |
[08:50] | and quit my part-time. | 辞掉兼职 |
[08:52] | You quit your job and started having sex for money, | 你辞掉了兼职 开始卖身 |
[08:55] | just like that? | 是这样吗? |
[08:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:59] | I’ve been doing it ever since that night. | 从那晚开始我就这么干了 |
[09:03] | Steve was just another trick. | Steve只是一个嫖客罢了 |
[09:05] | If you want to call him that… | 如果你愿意那样称呼他的话 |
[09:07] | yeah. | 是的 |
[09:09] | Are you ready to get what you paid for? | 你准备好接受服务了吗? |
[09:16] | That’s very funny… | 真有趣 |
[09:17] | now let me go. | 现在放开我 |
[09:19] | Mm-mm. | 不要 |
[09:21] | Someone’s been a bad boy. | 有人表现不好 |
[09:28] | That’s… really the last thing I remember, I swear. | 这真是我最后能记得的事了 我发誓 |
[09:34] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没有杀他 |
[09:36] | But you did solicit him, | 但是你确实卖淫了 |
[09:37] | which is also a crime. | 这也是犯罪 |
[10:06] | Oh, geez! | 老天啊! |
[10:11] | I got you. | 吓到你了 |
[10:15] | What the hell are you doing? | 你搞什么? |
[10:18] | ?? | 遥控罢了 |
[10:24] | Look, we just swapped the body. | 我们只是把尸体换了 |
[10:25] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[10:32] | Okay, here it is– where should we put him? | 好吧 我们把他放哪? |
[10:36] | I think he’ll be safe in there. | 我觉得他在这里很安全 |
[10:53] | So Ryan was in on this, too? | 所以Ryan也参与进来了? |
[10:55] | Yeah. We just wanted to play a joke on you. | 我们只是想跟你开个玩笑 |
[10:57] | A joke? | 玩笑? |
[11:00] | Where’s Steve Howell’s body? | 那Steve Howell的尸体呢? |
[11:02] | He’s right there in the cooler. | 在冷库里呢 |
[11:03] | He’s perfectly safe. | 绝对安全 |
[11:05] | Well, were you at least careful when you moved him? | 你在移动尸体的时候能小心点吗? |
[11:08] | Yeah, look, when Alexx was here, | 当Alexx还在这的时候 |
[11:09] | we helped her move bodies all the time. | 我们经常帮她搬尸体 |
[11:12] | Well, I’m not Alexx, | 但我不是Alexx |
[11:12] | so I guess you know exactly what kind of murder weapon killed this guy. | 我想你们应该已经知道凶器是什么了 |
[11:16] | No, not yet. | 不 还没有 |
[11:17] | It’s too bad you tampered with the body, | 你竟然乱动尸体 |
[11:19] | ’cause now it’s gonna take a hell of a lot longer to find out. | 现在得花更长的时间来调查了 |
[11:24] | All right, what can I do to help? | 好吧 我能做点什么? |
[11:31] | You’re lucky I scraped under his fingernails. | 你很走运 我在指甲里发现了部分组织 |
[11:33] | Take that to DNA, | 拿去验DNA吧 |
[11:34] | and try doing your job instead of screwing with mine. | 做好你的本职工作 |
[12:01] | So, Boa Vista, | 别来打扰我 |
[12:04] | What did we get? | 我们得到了什么? |
[12:06] | It’s a bit of a mystery, actually. | 事实上 有点神秘 |
[12:09] | I just ran the sample from under our victim’s nails. | 我刚才把受害人指甲里的样本过了一遍 |
[12:11] | I got “multiple contributors.” | 竟然有大量配对 |
[12:13] | Can we separate the profiles? | 不能把曲线图分离一下吗? |
[12:14] | Since I knew he was with Christina, | 我知道他和Christina在一起 |
[12:16] | I started with the Y-Filer to separate them by gender, | 我一开始以Y染色体来区分性别 |
[12:18] | and it turns out, they’re all female. | 但结果证明 全是女性 |
[12:21] | All female. | 全是女性 |
[12:22] | I see two peaks throughout the loci that are similar in height | 能看出轨迹上有两个峰值是等高的 |
[12:26] | so that should be our major contributor. | 所以这两个可能性最大 |
[12:29] | Try CODIS. | 放进CODIS里查查 |
[12:32] | You know, it just seems so weird though, | 看起来真奇怪 |
[12:33] | why would Steven Howell be fighting off a bunch of women when he died? | 为什么Steven Howell死时 会与一群女人发生争斗呢? |
[12:36] | It is weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[12:40] | Let’s ask…Audrey Yates. | 我们去问问Audrey |
[12:46] | Audrey Yates, | Yates吧 |
[12:48] | arrested two years ago for pandering. | 两年前因拉皮条被捕 |
[12:52] | You have a history as a madam, Ms. Yates. | 你曾当过老鸨 Yates小姐 |
[12:56] | Call me anything you’d like. | 你怎么称呼我都行 |
[12:58] | How about “killer”? | 那叫你”杀手”怎么样? |
[13:01] | Okay, not anything. | 好吧 不是叫什么都行 |
[13:03] | We found your skin under the nails of a murder victim. | 我们在一桩命案受害者的指甲里 发现了你的皮肤组织 |
[13:06] | And that victim just happened to be found with a drugged prostitute. | 而受害人正巧跟一个嗑药的妓女在一起 |
[13:09] | Was the young lady in question an employee of yours, Ms. Yates? | 这个有嫌疑的女孩是你的手下吗 Yates小姐? |
[13:14] | I got out of that game years ago when I was arrested. | 几年前被捕之后我就金盆洗手了 |
[13:17] | You’re looking at the only woman whose skin I care about. | 我很珍视自己的声誉 |
[13:20] | Then you can explain why it was at the crime scene. | 那你解释一下为什么你的皮肤 会出现在犯罪现场 |
[13:24] | You want to give me a hint? | 能给点提示吗? |
[13:28] | Does your john have a face or a name? | 你们有嫖客的姓名或是照片吗? |
[13:31] | He…had both. | 都有 |
[13:35] | His name is Steve Howell. | 他叫Steve Howell |
[13:41] | Well, I’m sorry he’s dead. | 对他的死我感到很抱歉 |
[13:43] | He was an excellent tanning butler. | 他是个出色的涂油侍者 |
[13:47] | He was a tanning butler? | 他是个涂油侍者? |
[13:49] | Why put on the lotion yourself when he’s paid to do it, right? | 既然你付钱给他 为什么还要自己抹防晒油呢? |
[13:57] | Don’t miss a spot. | 别有遗漏的地方 |
[13:59] | I never do. | 我决不会的 |
[14:04] | Well, that explains the multiple women’s DNA samples under his nails. | 所以这就解释了为什么他指甲里 有许多女人的DNA样本 |
[14:08] | In addition to Christina’s. | 除了Christina的 |
[14:10] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[14:11] | She’s a woman of a certain age | 她是个上了年纪的女人 |
[14:13] | but still attractive. | 但是风韵犹存 |
[14:15] | And Steve picked her up at the Tremaine Bar | Steve在Tremaine吧遇见了她 |
[14:16] | and they got a poolside room and something went wrong. | 他们来到一个泳池边的房间 然后就出事了 |
[14:20] | It certainly did. | 确实如此 |
[14:21] | I know amateurs. | 我了解那些业余的 |
[14:24] | They lack discretion. | 她们缺乏分辨能力 |
[14:28] | They always pick up at the same place | 她们老在一个地方约会 |
[14:30] | and guys get mad when they see her with someone else. | 男人看到她和别人在一起就会妒火中烧 |
[14:42] | got angry enough to kill someone. | 生气到可以杀人的地步 |
[14:45] | It’s an occupational hazard. | 这是一种职业风险 |
[14:48] | ??IT. | 难道我不知道吗 |
[15:07] | Do you have the results from Christina Dodd’s sexual assault kit? | Christina Dodd的性侵犯检查结果出来了么? |
[15:11] | Oh, we’re working on it now but I’m not sure it’ll help. | 哦 已经在查了 但我不确定是否会有帮助 |
[15:13] | She already admitted to hooking. | 她已经承认卖淫了 |
[15:14] | I might find a few samples. | 我可能会找到一些样本 |
[15:16] | I’m thinking one of them may be our killer. | 我认为其中一人可能是凶手 |
[15:18] | How do you figure? | 为什么这样认为? |
[15:19] | Okay, let’s say that you’re Christina. | 假设你是Christina |
[15:22] | Selling myself for money? Thanks. | 为了钱出卖肉体? 谢了 |
[15:24] | All right, just go with me. | 听我说嘛 |
[15:26] | So you sleep with a guy, | 你跟一个男人上床 |
[15:27] | he comes back for seconds, for thirds, | 他又来第二次 第三次 |
[15:29] | eventually he becomes obsessed. | 最终他被你迷住了 |
[15:30] | Our killer sees Steve Howell go into the hotel room, | 凶手看到Steve Howell进到旅馆的房间 |
[15:33] | gets jealous, stabs the competition. | 他开始嫉妒 吃醋 |
[15:36] | Jealousy makes people do crazy things. | 嫉妒会使人做出疯狂的事情 |
[15:38] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[15:41] | Got one match on CODIS. | CODIS上有一个符合的了 |
[15:45] | Dan Becks. Army reservist. | Dan Becks 后备役军人 |
[15:48] | In the system for assault with a deadly weapon. | 因持械袭击他人而被记入系统 |
[15:52] | Maybe this time he killed with one. | 也许这次是持械杀人 |
[15:59] | TRIPP:Howdy, partner. | 你好吗 |
[16:02] | Dan Becks? | 老兄 |
[16:05] | ??off | 把那东西关掉 |
[16:09] | what can I do for you? | 有什么事吗? |
[16:10] | Answer a question. | 请回答一个问题 |
[16:11] | You make a habit out of soliciting sex from prostitutes? | 你有召妓的习惯吗? |
[16:14] | I certainly do not. | 当然没有 |
[16:16] | Show him the picture, Frank. | 给他看看照片 Frank |
[16:21] | Look familiar? | 眼熟吗? |
[16:24] | It should. | 有点 |
[16:25] | We found your DNA south of her border. | 我们在她的衣襟上发现了你的DNA |
[16:27] | This is a picture of my wife. | 这是我妻子的照片 |
[16:30] | What are you implying about her? | 你们这是什么意思? |
[16:32] | Christina Dodd’s your wife? | Christina Dodd是你的妻子? |
[16:34] | She kept her name, I kept mine, | 结婚证上写得就是我俩的名字 |
[16:35] | that sure doesn’t make us criminals. | 我们不可能是罪犯 |
[16:36] | That hasn’t been determined yet. | 别过早下定论 |
[16:38] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这做什么? |
[16:39] | We’re investigating a murder. | 我们在调查一宗命案 |
[16:41] | Where were you this morning? | 你今天早上在哪? |
[16:42] | I was at my son’s Little League practice. | 我参加儿子的少年棒球联盟训练 |
[16:45] | Did he just say murder? | 他刚才说谋杀? |
[16:46] | Is it Christina? Is she okay? | 是Christina吗? 她还好吗? |
[16:48] | She’s okay but she may be in some trouble. | 她很好 但是可能有麻烦了 |
[16:50] | Where is she? I want to see her. | 她在哪? 我要见她 |
[16:52] | She’s with us. | 她在我们那 |
[17:05] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[17:08] | So, what did Trace come back with on the glass from the crime scene? | Trace对现场的玻璃有什么看法? |
[17:10] | You know, I got a hunch that Christina wasn’t dosed at the bar. | 我的直觉告诉我 Christina不是在酒吧被下药的 |
[17:13] | So, you’re saying if Christina was conscious enough to order the handcuffs… | 那么 你的意思是说 如果Christina在订购手铐时是清醒的 |
[17:17] | then she must have been dosed in the room? | 那她肯定是在房间里被下药的? |
[17:19] | Yeah. So, let’s see what the spectro said. | 所以 让我们看看光谱检测报告怎么说 |
[17:24] | This glass had champagne. | 玻璃上有香槟 |
[17:28] | This one had champagne. | 这个有香槟 |
[17:31] | Look at that. | 看看这个 |
[17:32] | This glass has residue of GHB. | 玻璃上有迷奸药的残留 |
[17:36] | Maybe I can get a print from this. | 也许我能复印一份 |
[17:39] | Oh, hey, look who it is. | 嘿 看谁来了 |
[17:41] | Don’t mind us, we’re just, uh, | 别介意 我们只是 |
[17:42] | solving a murder investigation over here. | 在这调查一宗命案 |
[17:45] | Shouldn’t you actually be, uh, | 你不是应该 |
[17:47] | working on raising the dead? | 忙着把死人升起来吗? |
[17:49] | Ha! There’s a guy in my morgue who isn’t laughing. | 哈! 我的停尸房里终于有不笑的男人了 |
[17:53] | Why are you taking the pictures? | 你为什么要拿走照片? |
[17:56] | This may be our only chance at finding out the murder weapon. | 这也许是我们发现凶器的唯一机会 |
[18:02] | So, I’m gathering that the prank didn’t really… | 我想那个恶作剧并没有… |
[18:06] | No. | 没有 |
[18:07] | Not very successful. | 不是很成功 |
[18:18] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[18:19] | The guys wanted me to come and check on you. | 他们让我过来看看你 |
[18:22] | Are they always this immature? | 他们怎么总这么幼稚 |
[18:24] | Well, they like to play a prank on the newbie. | 他们就喜欢和新手瞎胡闹 |
[18:27] | When Ryan first started he got a severed head. | Ryan刚来的时候可严肃了 |
[18:30] | I can take a joke. It’s just, when it jeopardizes my results… | 其实开玩笑我还是能接受的 只不过 它妨碍了我的工作 |
[18:34] | Yeah. | 我明白 |
[18:35] | Why is the body position so important? | 为什么尸体的姿势这么重要 |
[18:37] | Well, because the victim was in motion when he was attacked, | 因为当受害人受到攻击的时候 |
[18:40] | there is a distinct twisting to the skin. | 他的皮肤会有一定程度的扭曲 |
[18:50] | And you were able to transport him as is? | 所以你要维持尸体死时姿势? |
[18:52] | For the most part | 大概相似就可以了 |
[18:54] | and I even cleaned him in position. | 为了这个 我清洗尸体的时候都没有大动作 |
[18:56] | And when Delko and Ryan pulled their stunt it untwisted the body? | 然后Delko和Ryan就在尸体上乱搞了? |
[18:59] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[19:00] | When a person’s stabbed once or twice | 当一个人被刀戳过一两次之后 |
[19:03] | the tissue will usually retain a small fraction of the knife detail, | 他的伤口就能显示出凶器的一小部分信息 |
[19:06] | but because Stevie here was stabbed several times | 但因为Stevie被戳了很多次 |
[19:09] | and in motion | 而且这期间他还是活着的 |
[19:10] | his wounds collectively will retain a large amount of the knife detail. | 所以他的伤口能提供给我们 很多关于凶器的细节 |
[19:14] | So you may be able to tell specifically what kind of knife was used. | 那么你一定能知道用的是哪种刀了 |
[19:17] | That’s the idea. | 没错 |
[19:19] | Is the damage irreversible? | 破坏的严重吗 |
[19:22] | I really hope not. | 希望不严重 |
[19:23] | I’m going to use these crime scene photos | 我会尽力用现场照片 |
[19:24] | to try to recreate the body’s position. | 去还原尸体的姿势的 |
[19:26] | Can I help you? | 需要我帮忙吗 |
[19:28] | That’d be great. | 非常需要 |
[20:00] | Okay. | 好了 |
[20:03] | So, what now? | 那现在我们要干什么 |
[20:04] | Now… | 现在嘛… |
[20:06] | I fill each of his wounds with silicone. | 我要用硅树脂给他的伤口塑模 |
[20:16] | With this cast dry, | 等它们干了 |
[20:17] | I hope to piece together a complete picture of the murder weapon. | 我就能知道凶器是什么了 |
[20:21] | I would call that making a good impression. | 真是让人刮目相看啊 |
[20:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:28] | Okay, so, uh, | 好的 所以 嗯 |
[20:30] | here’s what delivered the GHB. | 这里面掺了迷奸药 |
[20:31] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:32] | Why bother with fuming? | 为什么要用烟熏 |
[20:33] | The pieces are too small for a print. | 碎片太小了 不可能提取指纹 |
[20:35] | I don’t know, there may be a chance. | 我不知道 我只是不想放弃希望 |
[20:38] | That sounds good, but how do you plan on getting prints off those tiny shards? | 听起来不错 但是如果真有指纹 你要怎么提取 |
[20:41] | By putting them back together. | 把它们拼回去呗 |
[20:43] | Let’s get this case closed as soon as possible, | 要在Price医生告我们俩状之前 |
[20:47] | before Dr. Price completely writes us off. | 把案子结了 |
[21:34] | That look like it came from the minibar to you? | 看起来像不像从冰箱酒柜里拿的? |
[21:37] | No, I think the killer probably brought that in with them. | 不 我想是凶手自己带进去的 |
[21:39] | Let’s find out who he is. | 看看他是谁 |
[21:48] | Or she. | 或者她 |
[21:50] | Lisa Radley, licensed real estate broker? | Lisa Radley 持牌房产经纪人? |
[21:54] | I’ll have Patrol bring her in. | 我让Patrol把她带来 |
[21:59] | Mrs. Radley… | Radley太太… |
[22:01] | Where were you this morning? | 你今天早晨在哪 |
[22:03] | I was at Kale’s department store, shopping. | 我在Kale百货商场买东西 |
[22:06] | Can anyone confirm that? | 有人能证明么 |
[22:08] | Uh, yeah. I had a personal shopping appointment. | 有 我有买过东西 |
[22:11] | I think I still have the receipt in here somewhere. | 我找找收据 |
[22:17] | Yeah. | 这个 |
[22:19] | See, I bought a pair of flats and a purse. | 我买了一双平底鞋和一个钱包 |
[22:22] | Why does this matter? | 这有什么问题吗 |
[22:24] | Your fingerprints. | 你的指纹 |
[22:26] | They were found at this man’s murder scene. | 警方在凶案现场发现的 |
[22:31] | And behind door number two, | 而且在门后 |
[22:33] | we have a little vial. | 还发现了一个小瓶 |
[22:39] | Please don’t tell my husband. | 别告诉我丈夫 |
[22:41] | Don’t tell him what exactly, ma’am? | 别告诉他什么 女士 |
[22:45] | I met that guy at the Tremaine Bar the night before last. | 我前天晚上在Tremaine酒吧见过他 |
[22:48] | His name is Steve. | 他叫Steve |
[22:50] | I just stopped in to grab a drink. | 我只是想去喝一杯 |
[22:53] | And decided to get a room with him. | 然后决定跟他开个房间 |
[22:55] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[22:56] | This isn’t the first time we’re hearing ts story. | 我们不是第一次听到这种事儿了 |
[23:00] | That figures. | 这倒也是 |
[23:02] | He was so handsome and so charming. | 他很帅很迷人 |
[23:07] | In life, | 在生活中 |
[23:08] | love is the only true adventure. | 只有爱才是真正的冒险 |
[23:16] | When we got up to the room, | 我们到了房间之后 |
[23:17] | he pulled out that little bottle. | 他拿出了那个小瓶子 |
[23:20] | He said it was absinthe. | 他说那是苦艾酒 |
[23:25] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[23:28] | Uh, what’s this do? | 这是什么 |
[23:31] | Makes everything that much better. | 能让我们更爽的东西 |
[23:34] | Take a sip. | 喝一口 |
[23:43] | It’s called GHB. | 它叫GHB(迷奸药) |
[23:45] | Yeah, I did the math when I woke up. | 是 醒了之后我就知道怎么回事了 |
[24:07] | He robbed me. | 他偷了我的东西 |
[24:08] | He took my cash and my wedding ring. | 他拿走了我的现金 还有婚戒 |
[24:11] | It was an heirloom. | 那是传家宝 |
[24:13] | Three lines of pave diamonds around a perfect D-grade princess cut. | 镶了三排钻石 切割也很完美 |
[24:19] | Why didn’t you report it to the police? | 你怎么不报案 |
[24:20] | I’m married, remember? | 我是已婚妇女 记得吗? |
[24:23] | My husband thinks I lost it doing the dishes. | 我丈夫以为是刷碗的时候不小心弄掉的 |
[24:25] | He’s now tearing apart the plumbing system, | 他正在检查家里的管道 |
[24:27] | and I don’t know what to say to him. | 我不知道该怎么跟他说这事儿 |
[24:28] | You better think of something, Mrs. Radley. | 你最好想清楚 Radley太太 |
[24:31] | – Solicitation is a crime. – What? | – 拉客也是犯罪 – 什么? |
[24:35] | I’m not a prostitute! | 我不是妓女! |
[24:36] | He took my money, I didn’t take his. | 是他拿了我的钱 不是我拿了他的 |
[24:40] | Look, I cheated on my husband. | 我骗了我丈夫 |
[24:42] | It was one time, and that’s it. | 就只有这一次而已 |
[24:45] | And I wish that I could take it back. | 我希望能弥补这一切 |
[24:49] | But you can’t. | 但是你不能 |
[24:51] | We can’t go back. | 我们没有回头路可走 |
[24:52] | Look, I know what I did was wrong, | 我知道我做错了 |
[24:57] | but it isn’t a crime, is it? | 但这不是犯罪 是不是? |
[24:59] | Not technically, ma’am. | 严格来说不是 女士 |
[25:04] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[25:17] | So, Steven was drugging married women and then robbing them. | 那么 Steven给已婚妇女下迷药然后抢劫她们 |
[25:20] | He could’ve done this to a dozen more women. | 可能已经有一堆妇女受害了 |
[25:22] | Which means any one of them | 有没有可能 |
[25:24] | could’ve been his killer. | 她们中的一个就是凶手 |
[25:41] | BOA VISTA:So the tanning butler drugged both Christina Dodd and Lisa Radley? | 所以这个涂油侍者给Christina Dodd 还有Lisa Radley都下药了? |
[25:44] | Steve Howell was pretty smart. | Steve Howell还挺聪明 |
[25:46] | He only went after women who had something | 他只找那些 |
[25:48] | to lose by going to the police. | 丢了东西也不会找警察的女人 |
[25:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:52] | He’d see a married woman at the bar, | 先在酒吧里物色一个已婚女人 |
[25:53] | pick up on her, and if she bites | 跟她搭讪 等她上钩后 |
[25:55] | then he drugs her and he steals all her cash and all her jewelry. | 给她下药 然后拿走钱跟珠宝 |
[25:57] | Which means Howell drugged Christina himself. | 那就是Howell自己给Christina下药的 |
[26:00] | He just didn’t expect Christina to bring toys to the party. | 他只是没想到Christina会带着小玩具一起去 |
[26:02] | Right. He didn’t know she was a pro. | 是啊 可惜他不知道她是个专家 |
[26:05] | Okay, so, she handcuffs him, passes out, | 所以 是她给他戴上了手铐 灌醉了他 |
[26:08] | which basically leaves him a sitting duck for our killer. | 让他毫无防备地等着凶手 |
[26:17] | That’s very funny. | 真有趣 |
[26:19] | Now, let me go. | 现在放开我 |
[26:33] | You know, I think if we can locate his stash of stolen items | 如果我们能找到他藏起来的赃物 |
[26:35] | it’ll lead us to his other victims. | 就可能找到其他的受害人 |
[26:38] | And maybeto his killer. | 还有杀了他的凶手 |
[27:25] | Well, there is no jewelry anywhere in this place. | 这儿没有任何珠宝 |
[27:27] | I bet Steve fenced it all. | 我想他早就把它们卖了 |
[27:30] | That explains why a tanning butler can afford a place like this. | 要不也供不起这样的房子 |
[27:34] | It just doesn’t help us find the other women. | 我们没法找到其他的受害者了 |
[27:37] | These pictures might. | 这些照片有点儿用 |
[27:39] | What’s that? His wall of shame? | 那是什么 他的忏悔墙? |
[27:42] | That one’s Christina. | 那个是Christina |
[27:44] | That one’s Lisa Radley. | 那个是Lisa Radley |
[27:48] | Well, if he was picking up random married women, | 如果他只是在酒吧里随机挑选女人 |
[27:50] | how does he have pictures of them? | 那他怎么会有她们的照片? |
[27:52] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[27:53] | Check out this one of Christina. | 看Christina的那张 |
[27:55] | She’s wearing completely different clothes. | 她穿的衣服跟案发那天不一样 |
[27:56] | It’s a different day. | 肯定不是同一天拍的 |
[27:57] | – These are not random women at all. – No, they’re targeted. | – 那么说 他不是随机挑选的 – 不 她们早就被盯上了 |
[28:00] | Okay, but why? | 好吧 但是他为什么要这么做 |
[28:02] | Let’s ask the person who took the pictures. | 问问拍照片的人吧 |
[28:10] | Is that as good as it gets? | 只能放大到这样了吗 |
[28:12] | Yeah, the photos aren’t at a high enough resolution. | 是啊 这些照片的分辨率不高 |
[28:14] | That’s as big as I can blow them up. | 我只能弄到这么大 |
[28:16] | So we can’t ID the photographer. | 那我们没办法确定拍照者的身份了 |
[28:18] | Your saving grace is the bar. | 唯一的突破口是那间酒吧 |
[28:20] | It’s full of reflective surfaces. | 那里到处都是反射物 |
[28:22] | I was able to find your phantom photog in six different photos. | 所以只要六张照片 我就能找到拍照的人 |
[28:26] | Looks like a woman, that’s all I can tell. | 只知道她是个女的 |
[28:29] | Hold on, I’m going to try photo-grafting them. | 等等 我可以试试照片移接 |
[28:32] | Grafting? | 移接? |
[28:33] | It won’t hold up in court | 这在法庭上不能当证据 |
[28:34] | but it might get you a door to kick down. | 但能给你们敞开扇大门 |
[28:38] | Okay, if you’re going to overlap them like that | 如果你将它们重叠 |
[28:40] | isn’t it going to make them more blurry? | 它们只会变得更模糊而已 |
[28:42] | The reason why you can’t make out the face | 因为缺少细节 |
[28:44] | is that the photo is lacking detail. | 所以你无法描述出整张脸 |
[28:46] | Each of these photos has a part of the image. | 每张照片都有其中的一部分 |
[28:48] | Lay one on top of the other, | 把它们叠在一起 |
[28:50] | and the photo-grafting program composites a complete portrait. | 然后照片移接软件就能拼出整张脸 |
[28:57] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[28:58] | That is definitely a lady. | 确实是个女的 |
[29:02] | Look, if Steve was into something criminal | 如果Steve犯了罪 |
[29:03] | that was his affair. | 那也只是他的事 |
[29:06] | I’m a giver, not a taker. | 我是给予者 不是获得者 |
[29:09] | I paid for his suits, leased his car, his condo. | 我给他买衣服 租车租房 |
[29:12] | So, you created a predator. | 所以 你创造了一个掠夺者 |
[29:14] | These women were horny soccer moms, | 这些女人都是好色的妈妈 |
[29:17] | cutting in on my profits. | 抢走了我的收益 |
[29:19] | Your profits? | 你的收益? |
[29:21] | So, I guess that means you’re out of retirement. | 我猜你还没退休 |
[29:23] | I run a perfectly legal all-girl escort service. | 我经营着一个提供性服务的合法机构 |
[29:27] | These housewives think they can come and move in on my territory. | 这些家庭主妇以为她们能乱踩我的地盘 |
[29:30] | I had to do something about it. | 我必须制止这种事 |
[29:33] | You certainly did, didn’t you? | 你确实去制止了 |
[29:34] | And you used Steve to do it. | 你让Steve去做 |
[29:38] | I just pointed them out. | 我只是帮他指明方向 |
[29:40] | He did the rest. | 剩下的都不关我事 |
[29:42] | Hey, babe. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[29:44] | Hello, darling. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[29:46] | There’s your next mark. | 这是下一个目标 |
[29:48] | Hot. | 不错嘛 |
[29:50] | Where do I find her? | 我要怎么找到她 |
[29:51] | Right over your shoulder. | 在你右边 |
[29:53] | There she is, sitting pretty. | 坐姿优美 |
[29:55] | Like a feather waiting to be plucked. | 像一根等着被拔掉的羽毛 |
[29:58] | I’m all over that. | 我马上就去拔 |
[30:00] | Steve was in it for the cash. | Steve是为了钱 |
[30:01] | I just wanted to scare them out of the business. | 我是为了让她们离我的地盘远点儿 |
[30:04] | Ms. Yates, not all of them were doing business. | Yates女士 不是所有人都干那门营生 |
[30:07] | I can spot a non-pro a mile away. | 我远远一看就能认出谁不是干这行的 |
[30:13] | Why didn’t you spot Lisa Radley? | 你怎么没认出Lisa Radley? |
[30:15] | She’s a non-pro. | 她不是专业的 |
[30:20] | Well, no one’s perfect, Lieutenant. | 没人是完美的 长官 |
[30:23] | Now Steve is gone. | 现在Steve死了 |
[30:26] | And these women will never press charges. | 这些女人不会起诉他了 |
[30:30] | You can’t prove anything. | 你没有任何证据 |
[30:32] | Would you mind taking off your ring, please? | 可以把你的戒指摘下来吗 |
[30:37] | My ring, why? | 我的戒指? 为什么? |
[30:39] | Because it belongs to Lisa Radley. | 因为它是Lisa Radley的 |
[30:44] | Take it off. | 摘下来 |
[30:53] | Well, she can have it back. | 好吧 她可以拿回去 |
[30:57] | Are we good? | 没事了吧? |
[31:00] | We are now. | 暂时没事而已 |
[31:26] | CAINE: Dr. Price, what do we have? | Price医生 查到了什么 |
[31:29] | I’ve got a little show and tell for you. | 给你看点儿东西 |
[31:32] | I want to take you guys through the process | 我想让你们看看 |
[31:33] | of how I tried to find the murder weapon that killed Steven Howell. | 我是怎样找到杀死Steven Howell的凶器的 |
[31:37] | First, I used a silicone adhesive mixture | 首先 我用了硅树胶混合剂 |
[31:39] | to fill and mold the stab wounds. | 给伤口塑模 |
[31:48] | Once they hardened, | 等它们干了 |
[31:49] | I had molds that represented the width, length, and depth of each wound. | 我得到了伤口的模子 包括宽度 长度 深度 |
[32:08] | Then, I measured these wounds. | 然后 我测量了一下 |
[32:12] | Uploaded that information to get the blade length and width. | 把刀刃的长和宽值记录下来 |
[32:16] | The tissue within the wounds suggest that the blade is serrated. | 数据显示这把刀是锯齿状的 |
[32:20] | So, slowly a murder weapon begins to take shape. | 慢慢地 凶器显形了 |
[32:22] | We’ve got single-edged, | 这是一把单刃的 |
[32:24] | serrated, seven and one eighths blade, | 有锯齿 7.125英寸长 |
[32:26] | one and one eighth across, tapered to a point. | 1.125英寸宽的尖利刀子 |
[32:29] | You’re able to get all that from the body? | 这些都是你从尸体上得到的 |
[32:31] | Yeah, until I hit a snag. | 是啊 不过我遇到了一个问题 |
[32:34] | I found a nick in the vertebrae. | 我在椎骨上发现了刻痕 |
[32:37] | Okay, so we have separate impact marks. | 好的 所以这就有明显的记号了 |
[32:39] | Yeah, but in order for that to happen, | 是 但如果出现了这种刻痕 |
[32:41] | you need a double-sided blade. | 那就说明这是把双刃刀 |
[32:42] | But I thought you said the blade was single and serrated? | 可你刚才说那把刀是单刃锯齿刀 |
[32:45] | Exactly. It’s inconsistent. | 没错 这就出现了矛盾 |
[32:46] | That’s why I asked you guys to come– it doesn’t make sense. | 所以我叫你们俩来 这说不通啊 |
[32:48] | It doesn’t make sense, unless… | 的确说不同 除非… |
[32:53] | the blade has… both. | 这把刀… 两种条件都具备 |
[33:02] | Double-edged, smooth for the first three inches. | 双刃 刀背上前三英寸是平滑的 |
[33:05] | Serrated on one side to the hilt. | 接下来就是锯齿 |
[33:07] | All right. | 没错 |
[33:10] | Yeah, that’d make it a really rare knife. | 这刀应该不常见 |
[33:12] | And a good thing for us– | 这对我们很有帮助 |
[33:13] | nice going, Doctor. | 干得不错 医生 |
[33:30] | You find the murder weapon yet? | 你找到凶器了吗? |
[33:32] | Did you apologize to Dr. Price yet? | 你跟Price医生道歉了吗? |
[33:35] | I will. | 我会去的 |
[33:36] | At least she was able to get all the information she needed from the bodies. | 至少她能在尸体上找到她想要的 |
[33:40] | Well, that doesn’t mean that you’re off the hook. | 那并不代表你就能逃脱责任 |
[33:42] | I happen to know that Ryan sent flowers. | 我听说Ryan送了花 |
[33:46] | Of course he did. | 那是当然 |
[33:47] | Girls love flowers. | 女孩子都喜欢花 |
[33:54] | The North American Blade Registry? | 北美刀刃登记系统? |
[33:55] | Yeah, Dr. Price worked one miracle, | 对 Price医生找到了凶器 |
[33:57] | I’m just trying to work another. | 而我要找到它的出处 |
[33:59] | I’ve entered in all of the rare knife specs. | 我搜查了所有稀有刀具的规格 |
[34:04] | Looks like all her measurements were spot-on. | 看来它的数据完全吻合 |
[34:07] | Ziv, double-tipped, partially serrated knife. | Ziv刀 双刃 部分带有锯齿 |
[34:09] | That’s military issue. | 这是军用装备 |
[34:10] | Who do we know that’s in the military? | 谁能和军队扯上关系? |
[34:13] | Dan Becks | |
[34:24] | BECKS:Yeah, I served. | 是的 我服过役 |
[34:26] | I was over there rebuilding bridges our guys blew up. | 我一直重建被我们炸掉的桥梁 |
[34:29] | We built the same bridge six times. | 同一座桥我们造了6次 |
[34:31] | I couldn’t take it anymore, | 我受不了了 |
[34:33] | so I didn’t re-enlist. | 所以我就没有重新入伍 |
[34:34] | Mr. Becks, do you own a Ziv combat knife? | Becks先生 你有Ziv战斗刀么? |
[34:38] | BECKS: I did. | 有一把 |
[34:39] | I lost it. | 可我丢了 |
[34:42] | When did that happen? | 什么时候的事? |
[34:43] | This morning. | 今早 |
[34:46] | At the Tremaine. | 在Tremaine |
[34:48] | You said you went to practice with the kids. | 你说你陪孩子们训练去了 |
[34:54] | You want to tell me what happened this morning, Mr. Becks? | 你想告诉我今早发生了什么吗 Becks先生? |
[34:57] | Look, I’m not stupid. | 我不是傻子 |
[35:00] | I knew she was cheating, I just… | 我知道她出轨了 我只是… |
[35:02] | didn’t know she was getting paid for it. | 不知道她竟然是去卖淫 |
[35:03] | But… but how’d you find out? | 但是 但是你怎么发现的? |
[35:06] | Those ridiculous alibis? | 你那些愚蠢的借口? |
[35:09] | I got a text from your friend Lauren a few weeks ago, | 几周前你的朋友Lauren给我发条短信 |
[35:10] | said you were having sushi! | 说你在吃寿司 |
[35:13] | My wife’s allergic to fish. | 我老婆对鱼过敏 |
[35:15] | That text was true, she’d be in the ER. | 如果那条短信是真的 那她早该在急诊室了 |
[35:17] | But you bailed me out. | 可你没有戳穿我 |
[35:18] | I didn’t want the kids to know what their mother was doing. | 我不想让孩子们知道他们的妈妈在做什么 |
[35:20] | I just did it for the money. | 我只是为了钱 |
[35:22] | And we need the money, Dan. | 而且我们也需要钱 Dan |
[35:23] | You are completely delusional! | 你真是被钱迷昏了头! |
[35:25] | Okay, Mr. Becks, how did you know where your wife was this morning? | 好了 Becks先生 你如何知道你妻子今早去了哪? |
[35:30] | When I woke up, | 当我醒来 |
[35:31] | she still hadn’t come back home. | 发现她仍没回家 |
[35:34] | We have a joint credit card, | 我们办了张联名信用卡 |
[35:35] | so I called the company, told ’em it was stolen. | 所以我打给银行 说卡被偷了 |
[35:38] | They told me exactly where… | 然后他们告诉了我… |
[35:41] | and when the last charges occurred. | 信用卡最近一次使用的确切时间和地点 |
[35:42] | At the Tremaine Hotel. | Tremaine旅馆 |
[35:44] | Room 101. | 101房间 |
[35:46] | I was so pissed. | 我气坏了 |
[35:48] | I sped over there, tried the sliding door– it’s open. | 我冲到那 想撞开滑门 发现它是开着的 |
[35:51] | I was going to confront her, but… | 我打算找她对质 但是… |
[35:53] | I get inside and… | 我走了进去… |
[35:55] | find her passed out and him handcuffed to the bed. | 发现她晕了过去 那男人被铐在床上 |
[35:59] | I don’t think I’ll be able forget that image. | 我想我永远忘不了那画面 |
[36:09] | That’s my wife. | 那是我妻子啊 |
[36:10] | Please, please… | 求你 求你了 |
[36:12] | she never said she was married. | 她没说过她有丈夫 |
[36:15] | No, please! | 不要 求你了! |
[36:18] | You stay away from her. | 你离她远点 |
[36:20] | Consider this a warning. | 记住这警告 |
[36:27] | I promise you I don’t have that knife. | 我发誓 我没有带走那把刀 |
[36:30] | – You can check the house if you want to. – I intend to. | – 你可以搜我的房子 – 我会的 |
[36:33] | – Dan… – No! | – 不! |
[36:34] | Stay away from me. | 别靠近我 |
[36:40] | Mrs. Dodd… | Dodd太太… |
[36:42] | if it wasn’t your friend who texted your husband, | 如果不是你朋友发短信给你丈夫的 |
[36:44] | who was it? | 那是谁? |
[36:46] | That concierge… at the hotel. | 旅馆的门卫 |
[36:49] | He said he’d cover for me whenever I needed it. | 他说只要我需要 他就帮我掩饰 |
[36:52] | $100 a pop. | 100块一次 |
[36:55] | He does that stuff for everyone. | 他帮所有人都这么做 |
[36:58] | I bet he does. | 我想也是 |
[37:03] | According to Christina Dodd, | 根据Christina Dodd所说 |
[37:04] | Mario Vega was more than just a gofer for the hotel guests. | Mario Vega可不单单是个旅馆小职员 |
[37:07] | I think this must be it, right here. | 那是当然 就这了 |
[37:10] | Yeah, I think he was running a nice little side business as an alibi-maker. | 我想他还经营副业 专门提供不在场证明 |
[37:13] | 100 bucks a pop– that’s a good take. | 100块一次 真是笔可观的收入 |
[37:15] | Yeah, till Steve Howell | 是啊 直到Steve Howell |
[37:16] | started chasing off some of his best clients. | 开始把他几个最好的客户都吓跑了 |
[37:18] | That’s motive. | 这就是动机 |
[37:19] | And he had a key. | 他有钥匙 |
[37:21] | – That’s opportunity. – Mm-hmm. | 这是机会 |
[37:23] | Now, we just gotta put the murder weapon in his hand. | 现在我们只要证明他手上有凶器 |
[37:25] | Let’s take all his stuff back to the lab. | 把他所有的东西都带回实验室 |
[37:37] | What’s in the box? | 盒子里有什么? |
[37:38] | Everything one might imagine a “sexierge” would carry, | 所有你能想到的和性有关的东西 |
[37:42] | plus a few things you wouldn’t. | 和一些你想不到的 |
[37:44] | But no blood transfer, no knife, | 但是没有血迹转移 也没有刀具 |
[37:46] | nothing to indicate that Mario’s our killer. | 没有证据显示Mario是凶手 |
[37:48] | Although he did confess to selling alibis on the side. | 尽管他承认兼职贩卖不在场证据 |
[37:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:54] | These receipts are from all over town. | 这些收据都是城里的 |
[37:56] | We got Miami Wharf Cafe, Sonjou… | 有迈阿密码头咖啡吧 Sonjou… |
[38:00] | Obsidian Day Spa… | Obsidian日间浴场… |
[38:01] | Yeah, well, Vega’s cheating clients need cover stories to tell their spouses, | Vega的客户需要瞒住她们的丈夫 |
[38:05] | so he provides them with fake alibis, paper trails and all. | 所以他给她们提供虚假不在场证明 书面证据等所有的东西 |
[38:11] | These are multiple receipts from the same time of day. | 这些收据显示是同一天开出的 |
[38:14] | And some from tomorrow. | 还有些是明天的 |
[38:16] | And some from next week? | 下周的也有吧? |
[38:18] | Botoki Sushi– that’s Christina’s alibi. | Botoki寿司店 这是给Christina的 |
[38:23] | Kale’s department store. | Kale百货公司 |
[38:28] | Some receipts from this morning. | 是今早的收据 |
[38:30] | You mean the time of the murder? | 你是说时间在谋杀前后? |
[38:32] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[38:35] | I still have the receipt in here, somewhere. | 我这还留有收据 |
[38:40] | This receipt’s part of the alibi Lisa Radley gave me and Horatio. | 这是Lisa Radley 给我和Horatio看的不在场证明 |
[38:44] | It’s a complete work of fiction. | 这完全是伪造的 |
[38:45] | The only suspect that needs a fake alibi is a guilty one. | 唯一一个需要虚假不在场证明 的嫌疑人就是罪犯 |
[38:50] | I’ll call Horatio. | 我去找Horatio |
[39:09] | Lieutenant Caine, what’s going on? | Caine中尉 怎么回事 |
[39:11] | We have a warrant to search your vehicle, ma’am. | 我们有检查你车子的搜查令 女士 |
[39:14] | But I already told you everything. | 可我把我能说的都告诉你们了呀 |
[39:16] | Not… everything, ma’am. | 不 |
[39:24] | H… | 你没有 女士 |
[39:28] | You’re under arrest, Lisa. | 你被捕了 Lisa |
[39:33] | I had to get my ring back. | 我必须拿回我的戒指 |
[39:36] | I have a life. | 我有自己的生活 |
[39:39] | A husband. | 我有丈夫 |
[39:41] | Steve took all that from me. | Steve夺走了我的一切 |
[39:45] | I just wanted what was mine. | 我只是想拿回我自己的东西 |
[40:06] | thank God you’re here. | 谢天谢地你来了 |
[40:07] | – You can help me. – You son of a bitch. Where is it? | – 你能帮我 – 你这狗娘养的 东西在哪? |
[40:11] | – Who are you? – You don’t even remember me? | – 你是谁? – 你不记得我了? |
[40:14] | This hotel? My wedding ring? | 这家旅馆? 我的婚戒? |
[40:17] | You drugged me and then stole it, | 你给我下药 然后偷了戒指 |
[40:18] | just like you’re doing to her. | 就像你对她那样 |
[40:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:21] | Yeah. It’s a little late for that. | 现在道歉太晚了 |
[40:24] | My husband’s gonna leave me if I don’t find that ring. | 如果我不找到戒指 我丈夫就会离开我 |
[40:28] | Okay, I remember you now. | 我现在记起你了 |
[40:32] | And what you did with me… | 还有你那晚的表现… |
[40:34] | you don’t deserve that ring. | 你不配戴那枚戒指 |
[40:40] | after what he did… | 在他那么对我以后 竟然还说那种话… |
[40:42] | And that’s when you grabbed the knife. | 所以你就抓起那把刀 |
[40:45] | I didn’t think. | 我毫不犹豫 |
[40:52] | wait, please.Please don’t– | 等等 别 不要啊 |
[40:54] | I didn’t mean that, all right? | 我不是故意的 好么? |
[40:56] | I just… want my life back. | 我只是…想要回我的生活 |
[40:58] | Please… don’t… | 求你…不要… |
[41:17] | To see him doing that all over again to another woman… | 他还会用同样的方法去骗其他女人… |
[41:23] | He had to be stopped. | 必须有人阻止他 |
[41:26] | Not by you. | 可那人不该是你 |
[41:28] | Not by you. | 不该是你 |
[41:36] | Take her, please. | 收押吧 |
[43:02] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |