时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | I can’t do it. I can’t testify. | 我做不到 我没法去指证 |
[00:22] | Mr. Campbell, the attorney general has put together | Campbell先生 首席检察官已经 |
[00:24] | a grand jury based primarily on your testimony. | 依据你的证词进行了初步伤情评定 |
[00:27] | You don’t take the stand, | 如果你不站出来指证 |
[00:28] | we can’t indict Joey Salucci. | 我们就不能指控Joey Salucci |
[00:30] | We can’t try him for murder. | 不能控告他谋杀 |
[00:32] | Unfortunately for us, | 我们不太走运 |
[00:33] | the evidence is circumstantial. | 所有证据都是间接证据 |
[00:35] | But with your witness account, this case is a slam dunk. | 但是只要有你的证词 判刑就是板上钉钉的事 |
[00:38] | Exactly, the most renown gangster in Miami, | 正是 迈阿密最臭名昭著的帮派头目 |
[00:40] | and I could be responsible for putting him away. | 而我可能因为这个成为众矢之的 |
[00:43] | That’s a death sentence. | 那就是死亡判决 |
[00:44] | No, that is why the city | 不 那正是为什么 |
[00:45] | has arranged for this safe house. | 市里会安排这间安全房 |
[00:47] | Eric and I are personally | Eric和我今天 |
[00:48] | escorting you into circuit court today. | 会亲自护送你去巡回法庭 |
[00:51] | I’m just so tired of looking over my shoulder. | 我只是厌烦了草木皆兵 |
[00:54] | That’s over after the hearing. | 听证会之后 一切都会结束 |
[00:56] | That’s why we have you and your family | 正因为如此 我们才会 |
[00:57] | set up to go right into witness protection. | 让你和你的家人加入证人保护计划 |
[01:01] | Mr. Campbell, this is incredibly difficult. | Campbell先生 这让你很不好过 |
[01:05] | And I am very sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[01:07] | But keep in mind that A.J. Watkins lost his life, | 但请记住A.J. Watkins失去的生命 |
[01:10] | and so will many other people as long as Joey Salucci | 而且只要Joey Salucci还在逍遥法外 |
[01:12] | is allowed to be a free man. | 还会有更多人失去生命 |
[01:16] | I know. You’re right. | 我明白 你是对的 |
[01:18] | You’re right. | 你是对的 很对 |
[01:22] | You mind running through my testimony with me? | 你不介意再和我排演一次证供吧? |
[01:25] | Of course. | 当然不 |
[01:28] | Okay, let’s start at the beginning. | 好吧 从头开始 |
[01:31] | You were at a club? | 你在一间酒吧? |
[01:32] | Yes. Spiral Bar. | 是的 螺旋酒吧 |
[01:34] | Had to entertain a couple of clients. | 工作应酬 |
[01:36] | Did you have anything to drink? | 你有点什么饮料吗? |
[01:37] | Just a half dozen soda waters, disguised as gin and tonics. | 只有半打苏打水 假装是琴酒和金汤力 |
[01:41] | Keeps the mind on business. | 让我能在生意上保持警醒 |
[01:43] | We were there till last call. | 我们快清场时才走 |
[01:45] | I said my “good nights” and hit the restroom. | 我说了句”晚安” 然后去了趟洗手间 |
[01:50] | And that’s when I saw A.J.. Watkins. | 然后我就看见了A.J. Watkins |
[01:55] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[01:56] | What’s up, man? | 好啊 老兄? |
[02:01] | I went into the second stall. | 我进了第二个隔间 |
[02:03] | I wasn’t there but for a few seconds, | 我还没进去多久 |
[02:05] | and it happened. | 事情就发生了 |
[02:10] | Hey, man. | 嗨 伙计 |
[02:12] | Joey Salucci. Know the name? | Joey Salucci 认识吗? |
[02:14] | This is for Emma. | 这是为了Emma |
[02:19] | And you distinctly heard the name “Joey Salucci. “ | 你肯定听到的是”Joey Salucci”这个名字? |
[02:21] | Yes. No doubt in my mind. | 是的 毫无疑问 |
[02:24] | Right then, I knew what I was up against. | 从那时起 我就知道自己要面对什么 |
[02:52] | What’d you do? | 你做了什么? |
[02:53] | Thought I was a goner. | 我以为我快没命了 |
[02:56] | So I called 911. | 所以打了911 |
[02:58] | Figured if anything, | 猜想如果出了事 |
[03:00] | someone would figure out what happened to me. | 会不会有人发现我的遭遇 |
[03:07] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 911 您有什么紧急事件? |
[03:10] | This is William Campbell. | 我是William Campbell |
[03:11] | There’s been a murder at Spiral Bar on Washington. | 在华盛顿的螺旋酒吧发生了一起凶杀 |
[03:17] | Hurry. I need help. | 快点 我需要帮助 |
[03:24] | I went out when the coast was clear. | 外面没人了我才出来 |
[03:26] | And the guy’s body, it was… gone. | 但是那人的尸体 就这么…不见了 |
[03:31] | It’s very difficult to prove murder without a body. | 要证明凶杀但又没有尸体 |
[03:34] | That’s why what you’re about to say is so crucial. | 那正是你的证词至关重要的原因 |
[03:38] | All right, guys, we’ve got to get going. | 好了 该动身了 |
[03:39] | I’m going to radio ahead to the uniforms | 我会呼叫留守在 |
[03:41] | at the elevator and the rear entrance, | 电梯和后门的警察 |
[03:42] | tell them to prepare for transit. | 告诉他们准备转移 |
[03:44] | All right? | 可以吧? |
[03:57] | Get down! | 趴下! |
[04:10] | Eric?! | |
[04:11] | I’m stuck! | 我卡住了! |
[04:12] | I can’t get to you! | 没法去你那! |
[04:15] | William?! | |
[04:21] | William! Calleigh! | |
[04:23] | William! | |
[04:26] | Grab my hand! | 抓住手! |
[04:27] | Grab it. | 抓紧 |
[04:32] | Look in my eyes. Stay with me! Stay with me! | 看着我的眼睛 坚持! 坚持住! |
[04:40] | Stay with me. | 坚持啊 |
[04:41] | My family. | 我的家人 |
[06:20] | No one’s being allowed up | 任何人都不能进去 |
[06:21] | until the building damage can be surveyed. | 除非大楼情况稳定下来 |
[06:23] | The fire department says the structure’s still unsound. | 消防员说结构仍旧不坚固 |
[06:26] | The cause of death is obvious, but, uh, | 死因很明显 不过 呃 |
[06:28] | I’ll document the scene for the case files. | 我还是会记录归档 |
[06:32] | You okay, Eric? Yeah. | – 你还好吧 Eric? – 还好 |
[06:34] | Calleigh? | Calleigh呢? |
[06:37] | Calleigh is, uh… | Calleigh有点 呃… |
[06:39] | She’s okay. She gave her statement, | 她还好 她做了报告 |
[06:41] | and she just ran off to track down the crane operator. | 然后跑去追查起重机操作员 |
[06:43] | Did we find anything? | 有什么收获? |
[06:44] | Not yet. | 暂时没有 |
[06:46] | Whoever did this is long gone. | 不管谁做的都已经逃走了 |
[06:50] | His name is Joseph Salucci, Eric. | 是Joseph Salucci Eric |
[06:54] | Campbell could’ve closed the books on him for good. | Campbell本能给他最后一击 |
[06:56] | It’s not unlike him | 如果不想法设法逃脱牢狱之灾 |
[06:57] | to do anything to stay out of prison. | 那才不像他 |
[06:59] | No, it’s not, and he just used | 不 确实不 而且他刚刚利用了 |
[07:00] | the biggest murder weapon in Miami. | 全迈阿密最大的凶器 |
[07:28] | You did everything you could to save him, Calleigh. | 你已经尽力了 Calleigh |
[07:31] | Officer Duquesne? | Duquesne警官? |
[07:34] | They said you were looking for me. | 他们说你在找我 |
[07:36] | Yeah, you the project manager? | 是 你是工地经理? |
[07:37] | Yeah, Travis Blake. | 是 Travis Blake |
[07:39] | Uh, how can I help you? | 呃 有什么我能效劳的? |
[07:40] | You can start by telling us who operated the crane today. | 你可以从起重机操作员的身份开始 |
[07:43] | Well, your guess is as good as mine. | 好吧 你和我的想法差不多 |
[07:45] | I know that that crane has been idle, | 就我所知起重机应该是闲置的 |
[07:47] | because I pulled the plug | 因为早在一周之前 |
[07:48] | on this construction site a week ago. | 我就让这里就停工了 |
[07:51] | Yeah, why’s that? | 是吗 为什么? |
[07:53] | Well, housing market’s in the toilet, | 好吧 市场开发泡了汤 |
[07:56] | bank’s pulled both of my loans. | 银行开始催贷 |
[07:57] | That basically turned this building into a ghost town. | 基本上这楼就是给鬼住的 |
[08:01] | The safe house was done. | 安全房完成了 |
[08:03] | And it was fully furnished. | 而且装潢一新 |
[08:04] | Yeah, well, that’s the model. | 是啊 其实那是样板房 |
[08:05] | It was supposed to help us make sales. | 本来应该能促销的 |
[08:08] | I didn’t sell a single unit. | 我却没能卖出一套 |
[08:09] | After this is done, I doubt if I ever will. | 经历过这事之后 我估计将来也甭想 |
[08:11] | You know a Joey Salucci? | 你认识Joey Salucci吗? |
[08:13] | Who? | 谁? |
[08:14] | The hard hat do a number on your memory? | 安全帽影响你的记忆了? |
[08:16] | Joey Salucci, he’s in the construction business. | Joey Salucci 他参与过大楼建设 |
[08:18] | Or at least that’s his cover. | 至少表面上是这样 |
[08:20] | Joey… Joey Salucci. Yeah. | Joey…Joey Salucci 知道 |
[08:25] | Yeah, it rings a bell. Yeah. | 是啊 有点印象 好像 |
[08:27] | Yeah, I know him, why? | 是的 我认识他 怎么了? |
[08:29] | We’re finding it an odd coincidence that you | 我们发现了一个奇怪的巧合 |
[08:30] | volunteered your place as a safe house for our victim. | 你自愿提供房间作为被害人的安全房 |
[08:33] | Maybe you ran the crane today. | 说不定今天是你在操作起重机 |
[08:35] | Do Salucci a favor, take some of the financial | 帮Salucci一个小忙 |
[08:37] | pressure off of you; is that how it works? | 减轻点经济压力 是不是这样? |
[08:40] | That’s a hell of a scenario that you just laid out. | 你的指控性质很严重 |
[08:46] | You got any evidence to back it up? | 有证据证明吗? |
[08:48] | Working on it. | 正在搜集 |
[08:50] | Don’t go far. | 别出远门 |
[09:14] | How are you, Joseph? | 还好吗 Joseph? |
[09:18] | I see you’re out of jail. | 你还真出狱了啊 |
[09:23] | Show some respect, huh? | 请放尊重点 唔? |
[09:24] | I’m visiting my daughter. | 我是来看我女儿的 |
[09:27] | You know, you locked me up for two years. | 要知道 你关了我两年 |
[09:29] | I could’ve spent a lot of time with her | 这两年 我本应该 |
[09:31] | in those two years. | 多陪陪她 |
[09:33] | I come here every morning. | 我每天早上都来看她 |
[09:37] | But it’ll never be enough. | 但总是不够 |
[09:40] | Never. | 总是 |
[09:43] | Nobody should ever lose a child, Joseph. | 没人理应失去孩子 Joseph |
[09:46] | Two weeks ago, she goes to some | 两周前 |
[09:48] | bonfire on the beach, | 她去参加海滩篝火之夜 |
[09:51] | falls asleep. | 睡着了 |
[09:54] | She was left there all alone. | 醒来时孤身一人 |
[10:06] | Come on, hurry up! | 快点 快点! |
[10:07] | South Pointe’s the best place to see the sunrise. | 这是South Pointe最好的看日出地点 |
[10:18] | Oh, my God! | 噢 天啊! |
[10:24] | They say she didn’t feel any pain. | 他们说她没受什么痛苦 |
[10:27] | It was an accident. | 这是个意外 |
[10:28] | Difference of opinion. | 保留意见 |
[10:29] | And it seems that you’ve taken | 你似乎在螺旋酒吧 |
[10:31] | your revenge at the Spiral Bar. | 处理了点私人恩怨 |
[10:33] | Never been there. | 从没去过 |
[10:35] | I had a witness that can | 我曾有一个证人 |
[10:37] | tie you to the murder, Joseph. | 能证明是你策划的谋杀 Joseph |
[10:40] | Is that so? | 是吗? |
[10:41] | Yeah. | 是 |
[10:42] | I say “had,” because he’s been killed, too. | 我说”曾有” 因为他也被杀了 |
[10:47] | It’s news to me. | 这倒是个新闻 |
[10:48] | But what the hell, huh? | 但那又怎样 哈? |
[10:50] | We all gotta go sometime. | 我们总是要死的 |
[10:52] | Some sooner than others. | 只是有些人要早一点 |
[11:00] | Oh, God. | 噢 老天 |
[11:05] | Don’t look down. | 别往下看 |
[11:09] | Hey, Ryan, how you doing up there? | 嘿 Ryan 你在上面干嘛? |
[11:11] | You’re about 200 feet. | 你可是在大概200英尺高的地方 |
[11:13] | I’m doing great. | 我很好 |
[11:16] | In fact, cue the wind. | 说实话 风有点大 |
[11:19] | I feel like a Ringling Brother. | 我感觉像Ringling Brother(马戏团名) |
[11:21] | The contractor’s playing Mr. Innocent, saying | 包工头声称自己是无辜的 |
[11:22] | nobody was up there all day. | 说什么一整天都没人来过这 |
[11:24] | See if you see anything to the contrary. | 看看能不能找到什么驳倒他 |
[11:31] | No. | 没 |
[11:32] | Cab’s pretty clean. System’s offline. | 操作室很干净 操作台离线状态 |
[11:35] | There’s a computer on board. | 上面有个电脑 |
[11:35] | I’m guessing has an internal monitoring system. | 我猜是内置监管系统 |
[11:38] | You mean like some sort of a black box? | 你是说类似黑匣子的东西? |
[11:40] | Yeah. It records every movement and action of the crane. | 是的 它会记录起重机的全部操作 |
[11:42] | He never said anything about that. | 他没提过这个 |
[11:45] | It’s probably for good reason. | 肯定有古怪 |
[11:46] | You know what? I think I can jack into this, | 知道吗? 我想黑进系统 |
[11:50] | and, uh, bring the information back to the A.V. lab. | 然后 呃 把信息带回视听实验室 |
[11:54] | What the hell is that?! | 见鬼的又怎么啦?! |
[11:56] | What was what? | 什么怎么了? |
[11:59] | No, I said… | 没什么 我是说… |
[12:01] | I was saying… I was saying, “Look at that. “ | 我是说…我是说”快看那个” |
[12:04] | It’s quite a view. | 风景不错 |
[12:05] | I mention | 我有提过 |
[12:06] | what a good time I was having? | 我在上面挺享受没? |
[12:13] | Calleigh? | |
[12:16] | I think we got some blood up here. | 这里似乎有血迹 |
[12:22] | Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[12:23] | So, how we doing with that blood from the crane? | 那么 从起重机采到的血样怎么样? |
[12:25] | Nice get, by the way. | 干得好 顺便提一句 |
[12:27] | That sample was pristine. | 样本未受污染 |
[12:28] | Thanks. | 多谢夸奖 |
[12:29] | Made it very easy to pull up a profile. | 很容易就能分析完 |
[12:32] | Think it’s ironic that after | 真是有点讽刺 |
[12:33] | all that destruction, this whole case could come down | 你知道 经过这么多波折 |
[12:35] | to one drop of blood. | 最后破案只需一滴血 |
[12:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:40] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[12:43] | Now, there’s a face only a mug shot could love. | 唔 |
[12:45] | Kurt Greenfield. | 估计没人会喜欢这张脸 |
[12:51] | Mr. Greenfield, how do you know Joseph Salucci? | Greenfield先生 你怎么认识Joseph Salucci的? |
[12:54] | Who? Bell’s not ringing. | 谁? 完全没印象 |
[12:56] | Maybe it’d help if we talked a little bit slower. | 也许我们说详细一点能帮你回想 |
[12:59] | Man was killed by a runaway crane. | 一个人被杀 凶器是不受控制的起重机 |
[13:02] | You’re the crane operator. | 你是操作员 |
[13:03] | We found your blood in the cab. | 我们发现你的血迹 就在操作室里 |
[13:06] | Salucci put you up to murder, didn’t he? | Salucci让你杀人 是不是? |
[13:08] | Whoa, whoa. | 哇哦 哇哦 |
[13:09] | This about that thing that happened downtown? | 是在说市中心发生的那事吗? |
[13:12] | You’re way ahead of me here. | 你们有点把我搞迷糊了 |
[13:13] | Well, then try and catch up. | 那么 试着弄清楚 |
[13:15] | Employment records say at one time, | 工作简历里提到 |
[13:16] | you worked for Salucci. | 你曾为Salucci工作过 |
[13:19] | Back in the day, yeah, | 曾经是 是的 |
[13:21] | but I got out of that racket. | 但我已经远离那摊子事了 |
[13:23] | Even look the wrong way with a guy like that, | 就算是不小心看错方向 |
[13:25] | suddenly you’re taking a dirt nap. | 你也会忽然成了死人 |
[13:27] | Don’t tell him I said that. | 别告诉他我说过这个 |
[13:29] | Now we’ve got evidence of you at our crime scene. | 现在我们有证据表明你曾到过现场 |
[13:32] | You’re looking at a permanent vacation, sport. | 你做了别的工作 |
[13:34] | At the Gray Bar Motel. | 在Gray Bar汽车旅馆 |
[13:37] | All right, look it. | 好吧 听着 |
[13:40] | I did some work there under the table. | 我是干过不光彩的事 |
[13:44] | But I got canned last week when the site shut down. | 但那里关闭时我已经被解雇了 |
[13:46] | So you opted for a little payback. | 所以你选择小小报复一下 |
[13:48] | No, it wasn’t like that. | 不 不是那样 |
[13:51] | Ax came down so quick last week, | 解雇来得很突然 |
[13:53] | I didn’t have time to grab my stuff. | 我还没来得及拿走东西 |
[13:56] | And I needed… | 而我需要… |
[14:00] | I needed my pills. | 我需要我的药 |
[14:02] | Your pills? | 你的药? |
[14:04] | Uppers, man. | 提神药 |
[14:05] | My cross tops. | 醒神用的 |
[14:07] | Used to pop ’em on the job. | 常常在上班时磕两颗 |
[14:09] | Only thing that keeps the lids open on a ten-hour stretch. | 只有这样才能坚持十小时劳动 |
[14:16] | Oh, look, | 噢 听着 |
[14:18] | I wasn’t in the cage when Armageddon hit, man. | 吊臂打到那边时我根本不在里面 |
[14:21] | You got to believe me. | 你们必须相信我 |
[14:23] | Mr. Greenfield, I don’t have to do anything. | Greenfield 我不需要做任何事 |
[14:36] | You’re the officers who were with William? | 你就是保护William的警官? |
[14:43] | Yes, ma’am. We want to thank you both | 是的 女士 |
[14:44] | for coming down and talking to us. | 感谢你能来和我们谈谈 |
[14:47] | Yeah. We wanted to tell you face-to-face how sorry we are. | 是的 我们希望亲自表示我们的歉意 |
[14:51] | And just explain to you what happened. | 同时解释一下经过 |
[14:52] | I know exactly what happened. | 我知道得很清楚 |
[14:55] | The state attorney filled me in. | 联邦律师已经解释过 |
[14:58] | The only reason we came down here is so you could look us | 我来的唯一理由 |
[15:00] | both in the face, and tell us why. | 是想让你们看着我们 告诉我们为什么 |
[15:07] | Dad said you’d protect us from Salucci. | 爸说过你们会保证Salucci不伤害我们 |
[15:10] | That-that you… that you… | 但你们…但你们… |
[15:15] | Listen, we were thorough. | 听着 我们真的非常抱歉 |
[15:17] | We did our best. | 我们尽力了 |
[15:19] | I mean, we really felt we had all of our bases were covered. | 我是说 我们真的认为已经周全了 |
[15:22] | Even though you knew that that wasn’t possible | 就算你知道碰上Salucci这种人 |
[15:23] | with a guy like Salucci. | 保证周全根本不可能 |
[15:26] | And now my husband is dead, | 现在我丈夫死了 |
[15:31] | and I can only assume that we’re next. | 我假定我们就是下一个 |
[15:33] | The two of you are not a threat to him. | 你们俩对他不构成威胁 |
[15:35] | And the offer for witness | 同时证人保护 |
[15:37] | protection still stands. | 仍旧有效 |
[15:38] | Do you have any idea | 你清不清楚 |
[15:39] | what this case has done to our lives? | 这案子对我们影响有多大? |
[15:45] | And for what? | 为了什么? |
[15:47] | I supported Will’s decision to testify, | 我支持了Will作证的决定 |
[15:49] | as much as every fiber of my being told me otherwise. | 尽管几乎我的所有熟人都劝我不要 |
[15:52] | Do you want to know why? | 你知道为什么吗? |
[15:53] | Because it was the right thing to do. | 因为这是对的 |
[15:56] | William was an incredibly brave man, and… | William是一个非常勇敢的人… |
[16:00] | You do not get | 你没资格提起他 |
[16:01] | to talk about him, Ms. Duquesne. | Duquesne女士 |
[16:06] | You don’t. | 你不能 |
[16:08] | Not today. | 至少现在不能 |
[16:14] | Listen, we’re going to find whoever did this, okay? | 听着 我们会找到凶手 好吗? |
[16:18] | Just trust us. | 请相信我们 |
[16:21] | I trusted you once already. | 我已经信过一次 |
[16:24] | I won’t make the same mistake twice. | 我不会再犯同样的错误 |
[16:29] | Mom, come on. | 妈 走吧 |
[16:31] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家 |
[16:46] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[16:53] | No. | 不 |
[16:55] | No, I’m not. | 不 很不好 |
[16:58] | There’s something that we’re missing. | 我们漏掉了些什么 |
[17:18] | Hey. Is that the A.V. Hummer? | 嗨 这就是那辆有影像功能的悍马? |
[17:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:22] | You know, I heard what happened with the wife today. | 听着 我听说你和遗孀的事了 |
[17:24] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[17:25] | Well, I guess if you heard what happened, | 还好 既然你都听说了 |
[17:27] | then you know I probably don’t want to talk about it. | 你应该也知道我不想谈 |
[17:29] | Fair enough. | 可以理解 |
[17:32] | Okay. So, uh… | 好了 那么 呃… |
[17:34] | So, what are we looking for? | 呃…我们要找什么? |
[17:35] | Tire treads. Somehow our killer was able | 轮胎印 凶手设法弄清了 |
[17:38] | to find the location of the safe house. | 安全房的位置 |
[17:40] | The site’s been shut down for a week, | 工地已经关闭一周 |
[17:42] | so now other cars should have been here. | 所以现在其他的车会经过这里 |
[17:43] | Treads are fresh. | 痕迹很新 |
[17:45] | Yeah, and they ran over the debris. | 是啊 碾过残骸 |
[17:47] | So, someone drove here | 所以 有人在撞击之后 |
[17:48] | after the crane crashed into the building. | 到过这里 |
[17:54] | And from the looks of it, they didn’t get away scot-free. | 而且看起来 他们没有全身而退 |
[18:02] | This glass has charcoal-gray paint transfer on it. | 这片玻璃上有炭灰色油漆痕迹 |
[18:06] | Hundred bucks says this is auto paint. | 一百块赌这是自然沾染 |
[18:14] | I’ll get started casting the treads. | 我来记录搜集碎片 |
[18:16] | Actually, there’s a quicker way. | 实际上 有个更快的办法 |
[18:17] | The new software allows us to photograph the treads, | 新型软件让我们可以通过照片 |
[18:19] | and then send the 3-D image back to the lab, | 将3D图像发回实验室 |
[18:21] | or in this case, | 或者像现在 |
[18:23] | the A.V. Hummer, wirelessly. | 发到悍马 无线传输 |
[18:33] | Width: nine inches. | 宽度 9英寸 |
[18:35] | Tread depth: five-sixteenths of an inch. | 胎纹厚度 16分之5英寸 |
[18:37] | Wheel base- 112 inches. | 轴距 112英寸 |
[18:40] | I’ll download the specs | 我已经从 |
[18:41] | to the North American Vehicle Manufacturing Database. | 北美车辆生产数据库下载了资料 |
[18:43] | Combine it with charcoal paint trace. | 比较炭色油漆痕迹 |
[18:46] | Gives us a BMW 645ci convertible. | 找到辆宝马的645ci敞篷款 |
[18:50] | Now, how many of that model | 现在 有多少辆同款同色 |
[18:52] | and color are registered in the city? | 的车在这里注册? |
[18:54] | Let’s see. | 我看看 |
[18:57] | That’s a long list. | 名单不短啊 |
[18:58] | There’s only one that’s a known associate of Joey Salucci. | 只有一个和Joey |
[19:01] | Mick Ragosa. | Salucci有关联 |
[19:03] | Okay. I’ll put out a BOLO. | 好吧 我去发通缉令 |
[19:09] | Air 20. Suspect vehicle sighted. | 第20空中小队 发现目标车辆 |
[19:11] | Adams and Fifth. | 位于Adams街和第五大道附近 |
[19:12] | Repeat. Adams and Fifth. | 重复 位于Adams街和第五大道附近 |
[19:23] | Hey, shut that off! | 嘿 把车熄火! |
[19:25] | You Mick Ragosa? Yup. | – 你是Mick Ragosa? – 是 |
[19:27] | Step out of the car, please. | 请下车 |
[19:31] | There’s quite a bit | 你的车损伤不少啊 |
[19:32] | of damage on your car, Mr. Ragosa. | Ragosa先生 |
[19:35] | It sucks. | 很糟吧 |
[19:37] | Happened to be driving through downtown | 刚好经过市中心 |
[19:38] | when that crane hit the high-rise. | 结果起重机撞上大厦 |
[19:40] | Joseph Salucci. | |
[19:43] | What about him? | 他怎么了? |
[19:44] | We play poker time to time. | 我们有时打打牌 |
[19:46] | That’s it. | 没别的 |
[19:47] | Then I’m calling your bluff. | 你把我们当傻子唬么 |
[19:48] | No way you just happened to be at our crime scene. | 你不可能只是刚好经过 |
[19:51] | Might be time to pay a visit to Joey. | 是时候拜访一下Joey了 |
[19:54] | Tell him some lies about you. | 给他说点你的坏话 |
[19:55] | You wouldn’t. | 你们才不会 |
[19:56] | Try me. It’s only Monday, | 试试啊 这才是星期一 |
[19:57] | and I’ve already had one hell of a bad week. | 而我已经准备好应付糟糕的一周了 |
[20:03] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[20:05] | With his daughter gone and all, | 经历过女儿的过世和其他事情后 |
[20:08] | the last thing that Joey needs is another legal headache. | Joey最不需要的就是另一次头疼的审判 |
[20:10] | We got word about the safe house, | 我们听说了安全房的事 |
[20:12] | so I followed that Campbell guy down there. | 所以我就跟着那个叫Campbell的家伙 |
[20:15] | Thought maybe I could get him to back off. | 觉得应该让他反悔 |
[20:17] | Refuse to testify. | 拒绝作证 |
[20:19] | Suddenly, it started raining glass. | 忽然 玻璃碎片掉了下来 |
[20:32] | I barely got out of there with my life. | 我差点就丧命了 |
[20:35] | Did you happen to see who was operating the crane? | 你有没有看见谁在操作机器? |
[20:40] | Nope. | 没 |
[20:41] | And Salucci never even knew I was there. | Salucci根本就不知道我去过那 |
[20:43] | Guys been through enough already. | 他已经受够了 |
[20:45] | Can’t you just leave him alone? | 你们就不能放过他? |
[20:46] | Mr. Salucci needs to go back to jail, | Salucci先生必须进监狱 |
[20:49] | and I’m gonna send him there. | 而且我会送他进去 |
[20:56] | Is that the data from the box | 这些数据是 |
[20:57] | that Ryan found in the crane cab? | Ryan从起重机里找到的? |
[20:58] | Yup. There’s a reason they call this a tattletale system. | 对 他们叫这个系统告密者是有原因的 |
[21:02] | There isn’t much it doesn’t know about the crash. | 它几乎记录了撞击过程 |
[21:04] | Like what? | 怎么说 |
[21:05] | For instance, | 例如 |
[21:06] | angle of the crane arm at impact- 72 degrees. | 撞击时 吊臂的角度是72度 |
[21:09] | Miles per hour- 11. | 时速11英里 |
[21:11] | Time of impact- 8:22 a. m. | 时间 上午8:22 |
[21:14] | It’s too bad the tattletale can’t tell us | 可惜系统没法告诉我们 |
[21:16] | who the crane operator was. | 是谁操纵起重机的 |
[21:17] | Well, it can, in a way. | 也不尽然 |
[21:18] | There are two manual joysticks | 驾驶室里有两个 |
[21:20] | in the cab controlling the crane. | 手动操纵杆 |
[21:21] | Each reports data back to the CPU. | 所有的操纵数据都会发回电脑系统 |
[21:24] | But watch the replay of the crash. | 你看看撞击的重播 |
[21:27] | See that graph over there? | 看到那个数据图了么? |
[21:30] | Yeah. Nothing’s happening. | 是的 什么都没有发生 |
[21:32] | Exactly. Meaning | 没错 这就说明 |
[21:33] | that those controls weren’t even being used during the crash. | 那些操作不是在撞击过程中发生的 |
[21:37] | So, the crane was being remotely operated. | 起重机被远程操控了 |
[21:40] | Yup. The killer was never even | 是 凶手并不在 |
[21:42] | in that cab. That just means | – 驾驶室里 – 也就是说 |
[21:43] | that it could have been operated from anywhere. | 他可能在任何地方操纵起重机 |
[21:45] | Au contraire. | 相反的是 |
[21:46] | The remote operating system only has a range radius | 远程操控系统的有效范围 |
[21:48] | of 500 feet. | 只在半径500英尺内 |
[21:50] | Let’s check out the surrounding area. | 我们来查下周边区域 |
[21:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:55] | Remote would have to be within this area. | 肯定就在这个区域内 |
[21:59] | And the killer would have had to have known that Campbell was | 那么凶手必须得事先知道Campbell |
[22:00] | in the safe house in order to make sure | 在安全房以确定 |
[22:02] | that the crane took him out. | 起重机会给他致命一击 |
[22:03] | And you can’t get that eye line from ground level. | 可是地面上的视线不够广阔 |
[22:06] | Exactly- he would have had to go higher up, | 必须得呆在更高的区域 |
[22:07] | so he would have had to been | 所以他应该在 |
[22:08] | on a neighboring rooftop or something. | 附近的屋顶上或是类似的地方 |
[22:10] | Let’s take a look and see | 我们来看看 |
[22:11] | how many rooftops have that line of sight | 半径范围内 |
[22:12] | within the radius. | 哪些屋顶可以满足视线要求 |
[22:19] | Well, there’s none… | 没有… |
[22:22] | but there is a parking structure | 不过这条街的南方 |
[22:25] | just down the street. | 有一座停车楼 |
[22:27] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[22:29] | Here we go. | 我们走 |
[22:30] | It’s just like Natalia said. | 就像Natalia说的 |
[22:31] | It’s a perfect vantage point into the safe house. | 这里是看到安全房的绝佳位置 |
[22:33] | So the killer stole the remote off the crane | 那么凶手偷了起重机的遥控器 |
[22:36] | and then waited out here until they knew Campbell was inside? | 等在这里 直到确定Campbell在里面? |
[22:39] | Yeah, and never put it back after using it, | 没错 而且遥控器用完之后就没放回去 |
[22:40] | which explains why we never found it | 这就解释了为何我们在 |
[22:42] | at the construction site. | 工地没有发现它 |
[22:43] | So there might be a good chance they still have it? | 那么遥控器很有可能还在他们手上? |
[22:45] | You ever see one of these things? | 你见过那东西么? |
[22:47] | They’re pretty big. | 它们可大了 |
[22:48] | It’s not the kind of thing you tuck under your shirt. | 根本不可能藏在衬衫里 |
[22:50] | So maybe it’d be smart to leave it behind? | 所以 如果他还有点脑子 就会扔在这? |
[22:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:06] | Yeah, but dumb to get caught. | 不过被我们找到 他还真够蠢的 |
[23:33] | Maxine, Eric said that you had the neck strap | Maxine Eric说你在处理 |
[23:35] | from the crane remote? | 起重机遥控器的颈带? |
[23:36] | Yeah, the remote didn’t have any prints on it. | 是的 遥控器上没有指纹 |
[23:38] | He thought I might have more luck with the strap. | 他说我也许会在带子上有发现 |
[23:40] | Did you? We’ll see. | – 有发现么? – 等着瞧吧 |
[23:42] | Cross your fingers | 祈祷 |
[23:43] | and hope some skin cells sloughed off our killer | 我们的凶手在杀人时 |
[23:45] | while doing the deed. | 有留下皮肤组织吧 |
[23:54] | Okay, there must be some sort of mistake. | 好了 肯定是哪里出错了 |
[23:55] | There’s no match in CODIS, and I thought for sure that… | CODIS里没有匹配 |
[23:58] | Joey Salucci | 而我能确定… |
[23:59] | and Mick Ragosa are both in the system. | 和Mick Ragosa的数据都在系统里 |
[24:01] | Means they didn’t do it. | 这就说明不是他们做的 |
[24:04] | Okay, will you run this | 好吧 那你把它 |
[24:05] | against the elimination samples from the case, please? | 和本案已排除嫌疑的人比对下 好么? |
[24:07] | Sure, no problem. | 没问题 |
[24:11] | 96% probability match | 和William |
[24:14] | to William Campbell. | Campbell有96%的相似 |
[24:16] | That’s not right. | 这不可能 |
[24:17] | That’s our victim. | 这是我们的受害者 |
[24:18] | It’s right, unfortunately. | 很不幸 我们没搞错 |
[24:19] | This is a familial match. | 凶手和他有血缘关系 |
[24:20] | XY, male. | XY染色体 男性 |
[24:23] | His son. | 他的儿子 |
[24:30] | How could you do it? | 你怎么能这么做? |
[24:32] | Do what? | 做什么? |
[24:34] | I- I’m not sure what you mean. | 我不太明白你的意思 |
[24:35] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[24:37] | Just don’t. | 别这样 |
[24:40] | You killed your father. | 你杀了你爸爸 |
[24:45] | No. | 不 |
[24:50] | No, I… | 不 我… |
[24:54] | What did you do, Noah? | 你做了什么 Noah? |
[24:56] | What did you do? | 你做了什么? |
[24:59] | I didn’t mean to, I swear. | 我不是故意的 我发誓 |
[25:04] | Don’t say anything else. | 不必再说了 |
[25:06] | You need an attorney. I’m gonna get you an attorney. | 你需要个律师 我会给你找个律师 |
[25:07] | No, Mom. | 不 妈妈 |
[25:10] | Dad risked everything just to tell the truth. | 爸爸冒生命的危险就是为了说出真相 |
[25:15] | Now I have to. | 现在轮到我了 |
[25:22] | When he decided to testify… | 当他决定出庭作证时… |
[25:28] | …he made that decision all by himself. | 他就自己擅自作出了那种决定 |
[25:30] | No, that’s not true. | 不 那不是真的 |
[25:32] | He discussed it with me, | 他和我商量过 |
[25:33] | and we decided that that’s what he had to do. | 我们都认为那是他该做的 |
[25:35] | But he never asked me. | 但他从未问过我 |
[25:39] | The Witness Protection Program? | 证人保护计划? |
[25:42] | I have a life here. | 我在这里有自己的生活 |
[25:43] | School, friends. | 学校 朋友 |
[25:45] | But your life is with us. | 可你的生活里也有我们 |
[25:48] | We’re your family. | 我们是你的家人 |
[25:50] | It doesn’t matter where we live. | 我们住哪并不要紧 |
[25:53] | But it’s not fair. | 但这不公平 |
[25:55] | All this talk about “doing the right thing. “ | 你们都说 “这是我们该做的” |
[25:57] | The right thing for who? | 为谁而做 嗯? |
[26:02] | How did you do it? | 你如何做到的? |
[26:07] | How did you operate the crane? | 你如何操纵起重机? |
[26:12] | Everything’s… on the Internet. | 网络上都有写 |
[26:17] | So I… | 所以我… |
[26:19] | …swiped the remote. | 偷了遥控器 |
[26:24] | O- Only thing it doesn’t tell you | 网上唯一没有说的是 |
[26:25] | is what to do when things go wrong. | 当它坏掉时该怎么做 |
[26:41] | Come on. | 搞什么啊 |
[26:53] | It was out of control. | 它失控了 |
[26:55] | I couldn’t stop it. | 我没法让它停止 |
[26:57] | I only wanted to scare Dad. | 我只是想吓吓爸爸 |
[27:01] | So he wouldn’t testify. | 这样他就不能出庭作证了 |
[27:06] | So, so… | 这样… |
[27:08] | so things could be the way they were. | 这样一切又能回到正轨 |
[27:28] | You wanted a life, Noah? | 你想要生活 Noah? |
[27:33] | You just took away all of ours. | 可是你却把我们的都夺走了 |
[27:43] | I’m sorry, Ms. Duquesne. | 我很抱歉 Duquesne女士 |
[27:49] | What a beautiful day. Huh? | 多美好的一天 嗯? |
[27:52] | Come on, have a victory drink with me. | 来 去喝杯酒庆祝一下 |
[27:57] | I wouldn’t be too quick to celebrate, Joseph. | 还为时过早 Joseph |
[27:59] | My lawyers tell me that Campbell’s kid killed him. | 我的律师们告诉我是Campbell的儿子杀了他 |
[28:04] | Tragic. | 真是可悲啊 |
[28:06] | Very tragic. | 太作孽了 |
[28:08] | Very Shakespearean. | 莎士比亚第5大悲剧 |
[28:10] | Maybe you can back off now and leave me alone. | 也许你该放弃 别再烦我了 |
[28:13] | In due time, Joseph, in due time. | 还不是时候 Joseph 还不是时候 |
[28:16] | You proved it yourself I didn’t kill the weasel. | 你自己证明了我没有杀那个证人 |
[28:20] | Case closed. | 案子结了 |
[28:21] | A.J. Watkins. | |
[28:26] | The guy who killed my daughter? | 那个杀了我女儿的家伙? |
[28:28] | Didn’t he, uh… | 他不是 呃… |
[28:31] | disappear a few weeks ago? | 前几周失踪了么? |
[28:37] | No body, no crime. | 没有尸体就没有犯罪 |
[28:40] | Not yet, Joseph | 先别得意 Joseph |
[29:01] | H | H., I got your phone call. What’s up? |
[29:02] | A.J. Watkins. | 我收到你电话 什么事? |
[29:04] | Unfortunately, still at square one. | 不幸的是 我们又回到了原点 |
[29:06] | Without Campbell’s testimony, the grand jury won’t convene. | 没有了Campbell的证词 大陪审团就不会出庭 |
[29:08] | So what exactly did Mr. Campbell witness? | Campbell先生到底看到了什么? |
[29:10] | Well, he was in the bathroom. | 他在厕所里 |
[29:13] | He heard someone threatening A.J. | 他听到有人威胁A.J. |
[29:17] | Hey, man. Joey Salucci. Know the name? | 嘿 伙计 Joey Salucci 认识么? |
[29:20] | This is for Emma. | 这是为了Emma |
[29:23] | Then he heard a shot go off and called 911. | 然后他听到一声枪响 于是就报警了 |
[29:32] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 911 您有什么紧急事件? |
[29:34] | So we need the 911 recording. | 那么我们需要电话录音 |
[29:37] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[29:38] | While he was on the phone with 911, | 他打电话时 |
[29:40] | 911 was listening to the room. | 电话录音同时也录下了房间里的声音 |
[29:43] | I just got the 911 tape from Eric. | 我刚从Eric拿到录音带 |
[29:45] | Are we looking for something specific? | 在找什么特别的声音么? |
[29:48] | We’re looking for something | 我们在找 |
[29:49] | that wasn’t in William’s testimony. | 没有出现在William证词里的东西 |
[29:51] | A unique gun noise, | 一声枪响 |
[29:53] | the killer’s voice, anything. | 凶手的声音 随便什么 |
[29:55] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 911 您有什么紧急事件? |
[29:57] | CAMPBELL This is William Campbell. | 我是William Campbell |
[29:59] | There’s been a murder at Spiral Bar on Washington. | 在华盛顿的螺旋酒吧发生了一起凶杀 |
[30:03] | Hurry. I need help. | 快点 我需要帮助 |
[30:06] | Sir? Sir, are you hurt? | 先生? 先生 你受伤了么? |
[30:08] | Mr. Campbell, are you there? | Campbell先生 你还在么? |
[30:11] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[30:13] | Part of the music, maybe? | 一小段音乐? |
[30:16] | I don’t know. Can you isolate that noise? | 我不知道 你能把它分离出来么? |
[30:23] | Sounds like a toilet flushing. | 像是厕所的冲水声 |
[30:26] | William wouldn’t do that. | William不会那么做的 |
[30:27] | He wouldn’t want to call attention to himself. | 他不会想让凶手注意到他 |
[30:29] | That audio perspective is from the next stall. | 声音的方向来自旁边的隔间 |
[30:32] | So the killer shoots and then takes a bathroom break? | 凶手杀完人后还上了趟厕所? |
[30:34] | No. | 不 |
[30:37] | Wait. The shooter was | 慢着 凶手是在 |
[30:38] | cleaning the scene. | 清理现场 |
[30:40] | He was flushing evidence. | 他在冲洗证据 |
[30:43] | We’ve got to get back to the bathroom. | 我们得回厕所去 |
[30:54] | Wow. | 哇 |
[30:56] | A.J. Watkins disappeared almost two weeks ago, | A.J. Watkins失踪了快两周了 |
[30:58] | and this place looks just like night shift left it. | 这地方就像是夜班工人留下的那样 |
[31:00] | Yeah, well, this club | 是啊 这家俱乐部 |
[31:01] | got a lot of unwanted publicity after the shooting. | 自从枪击后受到了负面影响 |
[31:03] | So, uh… they closed their doors. | 所以 他们就把它关了 |
[31:08] | Bad for them, good for us. | 他们失去的被我们赚到了 |
[31:09] | Evidence might still be intact. | 证据也许仍完好无损 |
[31:11] | Now that is the second stall. | 这是第二间隔间 |
[31:13] | So that’s where William was hiding. | William就藏在那 |
[31:16] | So this is probably where | 也许凶手就是在这 |
[31:17] | the shooter disposes something. | 把东西丢弃的 |
[31:26] | Looks like they already printed the toilet. | 看来指纹都被提取走了 |
[31:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:30] | Well, that means we’re going to have to go to plan B. | 那我们只能实施B计划了 |
[31:32] | It also means… we’re going to need thicker gloves. | 这就意味着… 我们需要更厚的手套 |
[31:42] | There is a chance that whatever was flushed down here | 也许被冲下去的东西 |
[31:45] | hasn’t made it into the city’s sewer system yet. | 还没进入城市污水系统 |
[31:50] | Okay, that’s it. I’m out of line. | 好了 弄好了 剩下的就不归我管了 |
[31:53] | What the hell? | 搞什么啊? |
[31:54] | People flush the weirdest things. | 人们怎么总把奇形怪状的东西冲进马桶 |
[31:56] | Including what might be a nine millimeter shell casing. | 也许还包括一粒9毫米弹壳 |
[32:00] | Hmm. | |
[32:05] | Have you had lunch yet? | 你吃过午饭了么? |
[32:11] | All right, you ready for this? | 好了 准备好了么? |
[32:13] | Yes, yes, just… do it. | 嗯 给我吧 |
[32:38] | H., I heard you were working on the casing. | H 我听说你在处理弹壳 |
[32:40] | I thought that the, uh, | 我以为 |
[32:41] | water and the sewage did a number on this thing. | 在污水里泡那么久 |
[32:43] | Ryan couldn’t pull a print from it. | Ryan没法在上面取到指纹了 |
[32:44] | Doesn’t mean it’s not there though, does it, Eric? | 但这并不代表它不存在 对么 Eric? |
[32:47] | What’s this? This… | – 这是什么? – 这是… |
[32:51] | is a new acquisition. | 新设备 |
[32:53] | I think I’ve heard of this. | 我想我听说过它 |
[32:54] | This is the technique where you can detect corrosion, right? | 这机器可以探测腐蚀 对么? |
[32:56] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[32:57] | It occurs… | 只要人一出汗… |
[33:00] | when human sweat… | 碰到金属… |
[33:04] | touches metal. | 就会产生腐蚀 |
[33:06] | If you touch a casing before it’s fired, | 如果你在开火前碰了弹壳 |
[33:08] | your print literally burns onto it. | 指纹就印在了上面 |
[33:15] | Problem is, this level of corrosion’s | 问题是这种程度的腐蚀 |
[33:16] | impossible for the human eye to see. | 人眼是看不到的 |
[33:18] | So, | 所以 |
[33:19] | in order to make it visible, | 为了能让人眼所见 |
[33:20] | we run a charge through the casing, | 我们给弹壳通电 |
[33:23] | add the conductive powder, and… | 撒上导电粉 然后… |
[33:40] | There’s your print. | 这就是我们在找的指纹了 |
[33:45] | You guys can’t seem to get enough of me today. | 你们这些家伙看来和我没完了呀 |
[33:48] | Mr. Ragosa, | Ragosa先生 |
[33:49] | in the world of criminal prosecution, | 在刑事诉讼的世界里 |
[33:52] | that’s not always a good thing. | 运气不是总那么好的 |
[33:54] | We found a casing. | 我们找到一枚弹壳 |
[33:57] | It matches the bullet you used | 和你曾用来杀死A.J. Watkins |
[33:59] | to shot A.J. Watkins. | 的子弹吻合 |
[34:00] | It turns out that | 看来 |
[34:01] | William Campbell wasn’t the only witness to the murder. | William Campbell不是谋杀案的唯一目击者 |
[34:08] | 911 was there, too. | 还有911 |
[34:10] | They heard you trying to send the spent casing | 911录下了你试图将用过的弹壳 |
[34:11] | through the city sewer system. | 冲进城市污水系统的过程 |
[34:18] | What the… | 怎么… |
[34:20] | Joey Salucci. | |
[34:21] | Know the name? | 认识么? |
[34:22] | This is for Emma. | 这是为了Emma |
[34:23] | No! | 不! |
[34:43] | What’d you do with A.J.’s body? | 你把A.J.的尸体扔哪了? |
[34:47] | What body? | 什么尸体? |
[34:53] | Right. | 好的 |
[34:54] | I didn’t think so. | 我不这么想 |
[34:55] | Good luck pinning anything on me. | 但愿你能找到指控我的证据 |
[34:58] | Stick around, Mick. | 走着瞧 Mick |
[35:01] | Take him. | 把他带走 |
[35:09] | What do you think we should do now? | 我们现在该怎么办? |
[35:11] | You heard the man. | 你也听到他说的了 |
[35:13] | ?? | 那就照他说的做吧 |
[35:22] | I can’t believe a thug like Mick Ragosa | 真不敢相信 Mick Ragosa这样的恶棍 |
[35:23] | gets to drive a sweet car like this. | 竟然还能开上这种靓车 |
[35:27] | Well, not for long. | 他开不了多久了 |
[35:28] | We are so close | William Campbell没做完的事 |
[35:29] | to finishing what William Campbell started. | 我们快要帮他完成了 |
[35:31] | If we can prove that this was | 如果我们能证明这是 |
[35:33] | the car that Mick used to transport A.J. Watkins’s body- | Mick用来运输A.J. Watkins尸体的车 |
[35:36] | which I have a hunch it is- | 我有预感就是它了 |
[35:39] | it’ll be over. | 快结束了 |
[35:46] | I’ve got blood. | 我找到了血迹 |
[35:58] | Why stop there? | 为什么到那就没了? |
[36:09] | Nice murder kit. | 很好用的埋尸工具 |
[36:12] | Wait a second. | 慢着 |
[36:14] | This shovel’s got trace on the end of it. | 这把铲子的顶端留有痕迹 |
[36:16] | So, Mick transported A.J.’s body in that car. | 那么 Mick就是用这辆车运送A.J.的尸体 |
[36:19] | Maybe we can use that to prove where he buried him. | 也许我们可以靠它来找到埋尸点 |
[36:22] | I tell you what-I’m going to process this myself. | 告诉你吧 我会亲自处理的 |
[36:25] | Don’t worry, Calleigh. | 别急 Calleigh |
[36:25] | We’re going to get this guy. | 我们会抓到这家伙的 |
[36:40] | H., the debris on the edge of the shovel | H 铲子边缘的残留物是 |
[36:42] | is silica and quartz. | 硅石和石英 |
[36:44] | It’s sand. | 这是沙子 |
[36:45] | Yeah, which unfortunately for us, is all too common. | 不幸的 这种沙子太普遍了 |
[36:48] | What was not common, however, was the morphology of the sand. | 幸运的是这沙子的形态并不普遍 |
[36:52] | The, uh, the particles were melted. | 颗粒曾被熔化 |
[36:55] | That burnt. That’s right. | – 它被烧过 – 没错 |
[36:56] | And the mass spec picked up kerosene, | 质谱仪分析出是煤油 |
[36:59] | which leads me to believe | 我由此得出 |
[37:00] | that A.J. Watkins was buried at the beach | A.J. Watkins是被埋在 |
[37:02] | near a bonfire. | 篝火附近的沙滩里 |
[37:04] | And, unfortunately, | 可惜的是 |
[37:05] | I can’t be more specific than that. | 我没法确定确切位置 |
[37:07] | On the contrary, Mr. Wolfe, | 恰恰相反 Wolfe先生 |
[37:09] | you’ve been very helpful. | 你帮了大忙 |
[37:18] | Salucci wasn’t messing around. | Salucci可不是在浪费时间 |
[37:20] | He had Mick Ragosa bury A.J. right on the spot | 他让Mick Ragosa把A.J.埋在了 |
[37:22] | where his daughter was killed. | 他女儿被杀的地方 |
[37:24] | Packed him tight, too. | 他被包得很紧 |
[37:26] | Slowed decomp. | 减缓了腐烂速度 |
[37:30] | Hang on. | 等下 |
[37:32] | William Campbell said he only heard one shot, right? | William Campbell只听到一声枪响 对么? |
[37:34] | Yeah. Why? | 是的 怎么了? |
[37:35] | Well, the only entry wound is in his kneecap. | 唯一的伤口是在他的膝盖上 |
[37:38] | He wouldn’t have died from that injury. | 他不可能因此死去 |
[37:41] | Why not shoot the killer? | 为什么不开枪杀死他? |
[37:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:43] | Maybe you’ve got the answer. | 也许你能帮我找到答案 |
[37:44] | Any idea on cause of death? | 知道死因了么? |
[37:49] | Yes, actually. | 是的 |
[37:51] | Looks like our killer planted an American flag. | 看来凶手做了面美国国旗 |
[37:53] | Excuse me? | 什么意思? |
[37:55] | Red eyes, white skin, blue lips. | 红眼睛 白皮肤 蓝嘴唇 (红白蓝是美国国旗颜色) |
[37:57] | All consistent with strangulation. | 与勒死的情形吻合 |
[38:05] | Actually, looks like his shirt covered up some evidence here. | 事实上 他的衬衫好像掩盖了某些证据 |
[38:08] | Got a thin residue of something. | 有些残留物 |
[38:16] | Sometimes, even a touch of evil can close the case. | 有时 微小的证据就能结案 |
[38:23] | So, A.J. Watkins was strangled. | 那么 A.J. Watkins是被勒死的 |
[38:25] | Yeah, Tara confirmed that at the post. | 是的 Tara在尸检中确认了 |
[38:28] | But the killer left something behind. | 但凶手留下了点纪念品 |
[38:30] | Talk to me. | 跟我说说 |
[38:31] | Calleigh found some pollen | Calleigh在受害人的 |
[38:33] | on the neck of the victim. | 颈部找到了花粉 |
[38:35] | Uh, said it’s from a lily. | 是百合科的 |
[38:37] | Problem is, there’s over a hundred varieties. | 可问题是百合科有好几种花 |
[38:40] | A lily. | 百合科 |
[38:51] | I called the Dade U botany department, | 我给郡立大学的植物学系打了电话 |
[38:52] | see if they could narrow it down to one. | 看看他们能否找到确切种类 |
[38:54] | That’s not going to be necessary, Eric. | 不必那么麻烦 Eric |
[39:00] | You found pollen on a dead guy. | 你是在一个死人身上找到花粉 |
[39:01] | So what? | 那又如何? |
[39:02] | It’s not just any pollen, Joseph. | 这不是别的什么花粉 Joseph |
[39:05] | White lily pollen. | 是白色百合的花粉 |
[39:09] | You’d stoop that low | 你竟然连她的 |
[39:10] | to desecrate her burial site. | 埋葬地点都要玷污 |
[39:12] | You did that all by yourself. | 是你亲自动手的 |
[39:15] | You told me you go | 你告诉我 |
[39:17] | to Emma’s grave every day. | 你每天去Emma的坟墓 |
[39:20] | This is over. | 已经结束了 |
[39:23] | You know, | 你知道的 |
[39:25] | you can try everything | 你在你那破实验室里 |
[39:26] | in your pathetic little arsenal. | 可以检测任何证物 |
[39:29] | Ragosa’s the guy. | Ragosa才是凶手 |
[39:31] | He shot Watkins in cold blood. | 他对Watkins开的枪 |
[39:33] | It’s his bullet, not mine. | 那是他的子弹 不是我的 |
[39:35] | Mick started the job on A.J., | Mick只是做了开场白 |
[39:37] | but you finished it off. | 最后谢幕的可是你 |
[39:47] | Where are we? | 我们在哪? |
[39:48] | What are you going to do with me?! | 你要对我做什么?! |
[40:04] | Judgment day, Watkins. It was an accident. | – 审判时间到了 Watkins. – 那是次意外 |
[40:07] | I swear to you. | 我发誓 |
[40:08] | I- I didn’t, I didn’t see her lying there. | 我没有 我没有看到她躺在那 |
[40:10] | You gotta believe me! | 你要相信我! |
[40:13] | You can make up all the excuses you want, | 不管你有多少借口 |
[40:16] | it’s not going to bring my daughter back. | 我的女儿都不会回来了 |
[40:19] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我做什么? |
[40:19] | I’ll do anything you want! | 我什么都愿意做! |
[40:21] | Please! | 求你了! |
[40:29] | This guy kills my only daughter. | 这个家伙杀了我唯一的女儿 |
[40:33] | And all he gets is a… | 而他的报应只是… |
[40:35] | “watch where you’re going next time. “ | “下次当心点” |
[41:07] | You’re not the law, Joseph. | 你不是法律 Joseph |
[41:11] | You and I both know there’s a big difference | 你我都知道 |
[41:14] | between the law and justice. | 法律和公正往往无法兼得 |
[41:20] | He had to answer for what he did. | 他必须为他的所作所为付出代价 |
[41:23] | So do you. | 而你也是 |