时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Okay,where are you taking me? | 好吧 你到底要带我去哪儿? |
[00:21] | Right up here. It’s the perfect spot. | 快到了 一个完美的地方 |
[00:23] | Really? | 真的么? |
[00:44] | Professor. | 教授先生 |
[00:57] | Well…pull it out. | 好了…拿出来吧 |
[01:01] | Let me see it. | 让我看看 |
[01:11] | So,how many of those do you have out here? | 你一共在这儿放了多少个? |
[01:13] | Oh,a dozen or so. | 噢 有十来个吧 |
[01:15] | And I try to hide them so they aren’t disturbed. | 我尽量把他们放在隐蔽的地方 以防被干扰 |
[01:19] | What’s it tell you? | 它们能告诉你什么 |
[01:20] | Water levels,algae content. | 水质等级 水藻种类等等 |
[01:22] | Anything contaminating the marsh. | 一切污染沼泽的东西 |
[01:26] | It doesn’t look contaminated. | 可是这儿看上去没有污染啊 |
[01:28] | Just because you can’t see it doesn’t mean the danger isn’t there. | 你没有看见 并不代表危险不存在 |
[01:33] | You see those cattails? | 看见那些香蒲了么? |
[01:35] | They’re an Everglades’ grave marker. | 它们可是沼泽死神 |
[01:37] | Runoff from the sugar farms makes them grow. | 农场种植它们榨糖 |
[01:39] | If they aren’t dealt with,they’ll take over the entire Glades. | 如果不处理它们 整个沼泽就没别的东西了 |
[01:42] | So,what you’re saying is that,where there’s cattails,there’s no other life? | 你的意思是有香蒲的地方 就没有别的生命了? |
[01:49] | Then that must mean,you must be very…very important. | 看来你确实非常非常的….重要 |
[01:56] | Very. | 非常 |
[02:00] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[02:02] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[02:03] | Could be a black panther. | 可能是只黑豹吧 |
[02:05] | I had one eat a sensor two months ago. | 两个月以前 有一只吃掉了一个传感器 |
[02:07] | You did? | 啊? |
[02:08] | There’s nothing to worry about. | 没什么好担心的 |
[02:09] | They’re more afraid of us than we are of… | 其实是他们比较怕人… |
[02:15] | It’s getting closer. | 越来越近了 |
[02:29] | Whatever it was,it’s gone. | 不管是什么都已经跑了 |
[02:35] | Oh,my God! Oh,my God! | 噢 天啊!天啊! |
[02:36] | Get your cell. Call for help. | 快打电话求助 |
[02:38] | Okay,okay,okay. | 好的好的 |
[02:39] | Hang on. | 挺住 |
[02:44] | 911? Yes,please! | 911么? 对 没错 |
[02:46] | This guy just ran out of the bushes. | 有个人刚从灌木丛里冲出来 |
[02:48] | He’s covered in blood. | 浑身是血 |
[02:54] | Where the hell are we? | 我们这是在哪儿? |
[03:08] | Horatio? | |
[03:10] | According to his driver’s license,our victim’s name is,uh,Vince Koslov. | 驾照上显示 受害者叫Vince Koslov |
[03:14] | I got the boys running a background check on him now. | 我已经叫人去查他的情况了 |
[03:18] | Thank you,Frank. | 谢谢 Frank |
[03:19] | Who do we have here? | 这是谁? |
[03:21] | Daniel Nash. | |
[03:23] | He found our vic. | 他发现的尸体 |
[03:25] | Or more like,our vic found him. | 不过 更像是受害者发现了他 |
[03:29] | You understand this is restricted land. | 你知道这是一片禁地 |
[03:31] | Yeah. I’m one of the few people authorized to be on it. | 我知道 我是少数几个有权入内的人 |
[03:35] | I work for the Forest Service. | 我在林务局工作 |
[03:36] | I-I monitor the water quality out here. | 我在监控这片区域的水质 |
[03:40] | What about her? | 她呢? |
[03:41] | She authorized? | 她也有授权? |
[03:42] | Well,I…I mean,not technically. | 呃…技术上来说 没有 |
[03:46] | Brought her out here… | 我带她来 |
[03:47] | To get technical. | 研究“技术” |
[03:50] | With miles and miles of Everglades all around,Vince here decided to pick you out. | 这么一大片沼泽 Vince怎么偏偏找上你了 |
[03:56] | I don’t know why. | 我也不知道 |
[03:57] | I’ve never seen him before. | 我从来没见过他 |
[03:59] | I’ve never seen anyone out here before. | 不过我在这儿从没见过别人 |
[04:03] | This place is empty. | 这地方人烟绝迹 |
[04:05] | Perfect place for a murder. | 杀人的好地方啊 |
[04:44] | CSI:Miami Season 07 Episode 04 | |
[04:57] | Is that right? | 对么? |
[05:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:01] | I’ll talk to you later. | 等会儿打给你 |
[05:03] | So what have we got? | 发现什么了? |
[05:04] | Someone really did a number on this guy’s abdomen. | 这个人的肚子上中了好几刀 |
[05:07] | Oh,yeah? | 真的? |
[05:10] | If it’s just the abdomen,how come he’s covered in blood? | 如果只是腹部中刀的话 他怎么浑身都是血呢? |
[05:12] | My guess? | 我觉得 |
[05:14] | Sliced his upper gastrointestinal,bled into his esophagus. | 血经过他的肠胃流入食道 |
[05:18] | He would have coughed that up. | 然后他又把血咳了出来 |
[05:22] | Any chance he tore himself on these branches coming through the mangroves? | 有没有可能是他穿过红树林的时候 被这些灌木割伤的? |
[05:25] | No. | 不可能 |
[05:26] | The wounds are clustered. Uniform. | 这些伤口都成组排列 非常一致 |
[05:29] | And they pucker,which tells me it was a blade. | 并且还有皱起 所以我断定是刀伤 |
[05:31] | Someone stabbed him with a knife several times. | 有人用刀子扎了他很多次 |
[05:43] | With wounds like these,I’m surprised he made it through all this mangrove. | 伤成这样还能跑这么远 够强的 |
[05:46] | He definitely wasn’t stabbed far from here. | 所以他肯定在附近受的伤 |
[05:48] | That actually makes sense. | 有道理 |
[05:49] | He was in pretty good shape. | 他体态健壮 |
[05:51] | Tripp just ran background on him. | Tripp刚刚查过他 |
[05:52] | Turned out Vince here was an extreme fighter. | 这个Vince可是个极限搏击手 |
[05:55] | Like a kickboxer. | 像自由搏击 |
[05:57] | Yeah. It’s sort of like kickboxing,but,uh… | 有点类似于自由搏击 但是… |
[06:00] | it’s a little meaner. | 卑鄙一点儿 |
[06:01] | There’s no gloves,no rules. | 没有拳击手套 没有规则 |
[06:04] | He immigrated here from Russia,won a few titles, | 他是俄国移民 得过几个冠军 |
[06:07] | then he disappeared a few years back. | 然后几年前消失了 |
[06:09] | Maybe I can fill in some of the blanks in post. | 也许我能回答这其中的疑问 |
[06:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:23] | I was wrong about our victim coughing up blood. | 关于咳血的说法看来错了 |
[06:26] | His GI tract wasn’t punctured. | 他的肠胃并没有被刺穿 |
[06:29] | So where did the blood come from? | 那这些血是从哪儿来的? |
[06:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:32] | There’s no trauma to the mouth, | 嘴里也没有伤口 |
[06:33] | so I’m cutting open his stomach to see if the contents tell us where he was before. | 所以我切开了他的胃 从胃容物推断他之前去了哪里 |
[06:43] | I can tell you he didn’t chew his food very well. | 我可以告诉你 他并没有充分咀嚼他的食物 |
[06:45] | Look at the size of the piece of meat he swallowed. | 看他咽下去的肉有多大块 |
[06:54] | That’s a tattoo. | 那是个纹身 |
[06:56] | He ate human flesh. | 他吃人肉 |
[06:59] | That’s where the blood came from. | 看来血就是从这儿来的 |
[07:00] | Vince took a bite out of someone. | Vince不知道咬了谁一口 |
[07:10] | Horatio,are we dealing with a cannibal? | Horatio 我们在跟食人族打交道? |
[07:13] | We are dealing with the Russian mob. | 我们要对付的是一个俄国暴徒 |
[07:14] | That’s one of their tattoos. | 这是他们的其中一种纹身 |
[07:18] | It looks like a stag’s head. | 好像一只雄鹿的头 |
[07:20] | Is that some sort of symbol? | 这象征着什么? |
[07:22] | It means that his victim was marked feath. | 说明那个受害者想不死也难 |
[07:25] | So you’re saying our guy Vince,here,was carrying out a hit. | 你的意思是 这个Vince先动的手 |
[07:29] | And his victim fought back. | 他的受害者也还击了 |
[07:32] | Wait. Aren’t Calleigh and Eric still out there looking for the crime scene? | 等一下 Calleigh和Eric 是不是还在搜寻犯罪现场呢? |
[07:35] | They are. | 对 |
[07:36] | And that means somebody’s looking for them. | 看来有人要找他们了 |
[07:52] | There’s some blood here. | 这儿有血迹 |
[08:06] | There’s more blood over here. | 那儿的血更多 |
[08:08] | Its definitely where Vince came through. | Vince肯定就是这么一路跑过来的 |
[08:23] | There’s a clearing up ahead. Let’s be careful. | 前面像是清理过了 |
[08:25] | This guy could be anywhere. | 这个人可能在任何地方 |
[08:45] | It’s definitely our crime scene. | 这就是我们的犯罪现场 |
[08:48] | Yeah. I’d say this looks like the guy that would have stabbed Vince. | 这个人才像是能刺伤Vince的人 |
[08:59] | We don’t need an M.E. to tell us a cannibal took a bite out of his neck. | 不需要解剖 就知道那位食人族 在他脖子上咬了一口 |
[09:03] | Horatio said there was some sort of a stag tattoo on his skin that they found. | Horatio说找到的皮肤上有纹身 |
[09:06] | That looks like the rest of it right there. | 这些应该是剩余的部分 |
[09:11] | Based on the arterial spray,I’d say Vince ripped out his carotid. | 根据动脉喷射的特点 Vince应该是把他的颈动脉咬破了 |
[09:17] | Now,now,now. Come on. | 来呀 来呀 |
[09:26] | You know,Calliegh,this guy’s Russian mob,too. | 你知道 Calliegh 这个人也是个俄国的暴徒 |
[09:29] | How can you tell? | 你怎么知道? |
[09:31] | These Russian mob tattoos,they read like a criminal r\sum\. | 这是个俄国黑社会的纹身 就像犯罪记录一样 |
[09:35] | The cat on his chest– that means he was a thief. | 他胸口的这只猫– 说明他是个小偷 |
[09:39] | I always forget that you’re half Russian. | 我总是忘了 你有一半俄国血统 |
[09:43] | Yeah. I went through a phase when I wanted to learn about Russia and my family’s history. | 我一度研究过俄国文化 还有我家族的历史 |
[09:49] | Didn’t always like what I found. | 但是并不是所有的发现都如意 |
[09:54] | His diving knife. | 他的潜水刀 |
[09:57] | I bet that blood on the blade is Vince’s. | 我猜刀子上的血是Vince的 |
[10:00] | So cannibal takes a bite out of tattoo boy. | 就是说食人族咬了纹身男一口 |
[10:03] | In his final moment,tattoo boy stabs the cannibal. | 然后纹身男用尽全力 扎了食人族好几刀 |
[10:06] | Case closed. | 结案了 |
[10:07] | Well,we still have to put the knife in his hands. | 那他还得拿着刀才行 |
[10:09] | That shouldn’t be too hard to do. | 这个不难 |
[10:11] | Vince was a fighter,right? | Vince曾经是个打手 记得吧? |
[10:13] | I’ll bet you this guy was,too. | 我才这个人也是 |
[10:15] | Take a look at his hands. | 看看他的手 |
[10:17] | Sticky stuff. | 黏糊糊的 |
[10:19] | It’s like a spray-on adhesive that fighters use instead of tape. | 像是搏击手代替胶布而喷上的一种胶 |
[10:23] | That rosin will fluoresce under ultraviolet light. | 脂类会在紫外线下发光 |
[10:28] | You know what? If he touched the knife,it will be on the handle. | 而且如果他拿过刀子的话 刀柄上也应该有胶 |
[10:35] | He never touched the knife. | 他没碰过刀子 |
[10:38] | If he didn’t kill Vince,someone else had to. | 如果他没杀Vince 那肯定是有别人 |
[10:41] | We’re looking for a third man. | 我们要找那第三个人 |
[11:16] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[11:17] | I got a name on that guy you found in the Everglades. | 你们在大沼泽发现的那个人 |
[11:19] | Andrew Brodsky. | 我找到他的名字了 |
[11:21] | He’s in CODIS for a few burglaries. | 他因为几次入室行窃而被记录在案 |
[11:22] | Well,we know who killed Andrew. | 我们知道谁杀了Andrew |
[11:24] | Let’s hope this print can tell us who stabbed Vince. | 希望指纹能告诉我们谁杀了Vince |
[11:27] | It it partial? | 不完整? |
[11:29] | Yeah. Print image is small,but the ridge detail is rich. | 指纹很小 不过脊状纹足够了 |
[11:32] | Let’s see what AFIS has to say. | 看看CODIS能找出什么来 |
[11:39] | Greg Donner. | |
[11:41] | Take a look at where he works. | 看看他在哪儿工作 |
[11:43] | Diver Tech Supply. | Diver Tech商店 |
[11:45] | I think it’s time to,uh… | 我觉得应该 呃… |
[11:47] | check out his inventory. | 查一下他的库存 |
[12:06] | Can I help you? | 有什么能帮您的? |
[12:09] | I’m not sure yet. | 我还没想好呢 |
[12:12] | Do you sell this knife? | 你卖这种刀么? |
[12:15] | Blue Iron’s blunt-tipped diver. | 蓝铁钝尖潜水刀 |
[12:16] | Yeah. As a matter of fact,I do. | 没错 我这儿有这个 |
[12:18] | You interested? | 你想要? |
[12:19] | A knife just like this was used in a homicide this morning. | 今早 这把刀成了一起凶杀案的凶器 |
[12:24] | Hey,man,a lot of shops around here carry knives just like that. | 嘿 伙计 好多商店都卖这个呢 |
[12:27] | This one has your fingerprint on it. | 但这把上有你的指纹 |
[12:31] | Well,yeah,of course it has my fingerprint on it. | 对啊 当然上面有我的指纹 |
[12:33] | I touched it when I sold it this morning. | 今天早上我卖它的时候留下的 |
[12:35] | Do you remember who you sold it to? | 你还记得卖给谁了? |
[12:37] | How can I forget? | 这怎么能忘? |
[12:38] | It’s a young girl. | 是一个年轻的女孩 |
[12:39] | Smoking hot. | 超级性感 |
[12:42] | Come to think of it,she was all business. | 现在想想 她对我一点儿意思都没有 |
[12:50] | I’m looking for blunt-tip dive knife. | 我要一把钝尖潜水刀 |
[12:53] | Hooked-edge cutting line,quick-release sheath. | 钩接切割线 速放刀鞘 |
[12:56] | Got one left. | 还剩一把 |
[13:01] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[13:01] | I can get you deals on all the latest dive equipment. | 所有最新潜水器材 我都可以给你打折 |
[13:05] | Let me guess,you want my name and number for your customer profile? | 我猜猜 你是不是要我的名字和电话 好创建客户档案? |
[13:10] | You read my mind. | 你会读心啊 |
[13:12] | It’s a quick read. | 毫不费力 |
[13:16] | What time did she come in? | 她几点来的? |
[13:18] | First thing this morning. | 早晨的第一笔生意 |
[13:20] | You want to talk to her? | 你们想找她? |
[13:43] | Miss Gray,could we have a word,please? | Gray小姐 能跟你谈谈么? |
[13:46] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[13:48] | Miami-Dade PD. | 迈阿密警方 |
[13:51] | You just purchased a plane ticket? | 你刚买了张机票? |
[13:52] | Yeah,I’m going on vacation. | 对啊 我要去度假 |
[13:54] | That’s still legal,right? | 这不犯法 对吧? |
[13:56] | Killing a man isn’t. | 杀人可就不是了 |
[13:59] | His name is Vincent Koslov. | 他叫Vincent Koslov |
[14:00] | He was stabbed to death in the Everglades this morning. | 今早在大沼泽被刺身亡 |
[14:05] | I don’t know him. | 我不认识他 |
[14:06] | Witness says you purchased a knife from Diver Tech Supply. | 目击者说你在潜水装备店买了把刀 |
[14:10] | A knife just like the one used to kill Vince. | 跟杀死Vince的刀一样 |
[14:17] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的? |
[14:18] | Easy,we flagged your credit card. | 容易 查你信用卡 |
[14:20] | Miss Gray this is an excellent chance to help yourself. | Gray小姐 想自救 现在就是个好机会 |
[14:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:28] | I did it. | 是我干的 |
[14:29] | I stabbed him just like you said. | 是我捅了他 跟你说的一样 |
[14:32] | You’re confessing to murder? | 你承认谋杀? |
[14:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:34] | It was me. I killed him. | 是我 是我杀了他 |
[14:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:41] | ** | 警官 |
[14:44] | Thank you,Miss Gray. | Gray小姐 谢谢你 |
[14:49] | Eric,a 230-pound trained fighter? | Eric 一个体重230磅的职业搏击手? |
[14:54] | There’s no way she could have taken him out on her own. | 凭她一个人绝对没法放倒他 |
[14:57] | She had help. | 有人帮忙 |
[15:14] | Miss Gray,I hadn’t noticed the lacerations on your hands before. | Gray小姐 我刚注意到你手上有伤 |
[15:17] | Did you get those during the stabbing? | 在杀人时弄伤的吗? |
[15:20] | Yeah,I did. | 对 没错 |
[15:23] | Is that it? | 就这些吗? |
[15:23] | No. How do you know Andrew Brodsky? | 不 你是怎么认识Andrew Brodsky的? |
[15:28] | Miss Gray,I believe he asked you a question. | Gray小姐 他在问你问题 |
[15:36] | That’s my cell phone. | 那是我的手机 |
[15:37] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[15:38] | While you were being processed,we examined your cell phone. | 你在接受检查时 我们查了你的手机 |
[15:43] | And it turns out that you made a number of calls to Mr. Brodsky. | 发现你给Brodsky先生打了不少电话 |
[15:47] | That’s not all. | 这还没完 |
[15:51] | Look like he’s your boyfriend. | 看来他是你男朋友 |
[15:54] | He is. | 没错 |
[15:56] | So? | 怎样? |
[15:57] | Miss Gray,before Vince was murdered,he killed Andrew. | Gray小姐 Vince在被杀前杀了Andrew |
[16:02] | It must have been horrible watching Vince rip out Andrew’s throat. | 看着Vince撕开Andrew的喉咙 一定很可怕 |
[16:08] | He did that to Andrew? | 他杀了Andrew? |
[16:11] | But you know that because you were there… | 可你都知道 因为当时你就在场 |
[16:13] | so you claim. | 是你承认的 |
[16:18] | Miss Gray,I don’t believe you did this alone. | Gray小姐 我相信这不是你一人所为 |
[16:21] | I believe you’re covering for someone. | 你是在掩护某人 |
[16:23] | Did you bring him the murder weapon? | 是你把凶器交给他的吗? |
[16:25] | No,I… | 不 我 |
[16:26] | Miss Gray,who did Andrew work for? | Gray小姐 Andrew的老板是谁? |
[16:28] | He was in construction. | 他是干工程的 |
[16:31] | Look,you have my confession. | 看 我已经承认罪行了 |
[16:34] | What else do you want? | 你还想怎么样? |
[16:37] | We’re gonna want to swab your hands. | 我们需要从你手上取证 |
[16:40] | To prove I killed Vince? | 证明我杀了Vince? |
[16:42] | For starters. | 只是其一 |
[17:02] | Looks like some sort of glass. | 像是某种玻璃 |
[17:04] | It’s all I found from the cuts on her hands,tiny shards of glass. | 从她手上的伤口我只找到这些 细小的玻璃碎片 |
[17:08] | What kind is it? | 什么类型的? |
[17:09] | So far,three different types: | 目前为止有三种类型 |
[17:14] | Sodium carbonate,which is used to make beer bottles,and… | 碳酸钠 用来做啤酒瓶 还有 |
[17:17] | baro-silicate which you might find in restaurant kitchens. | 硼硅酸盐 常见于餐馆厨房 |
[17:21] | Well,there’s not a whole lot of those in the Everglades. | 嗯 在沼泽地可不多见 |
[17:23] | What about that third kind? | 第三种呢? |
[17:24] | I was about to find out when you walked in. | 我正研究呢 你就来了 |
[17:27] | Let’s see what’s behind slide number three,shall we? | 看看三号样本究竟是什么 来吧 |
[17:45] | It’s window glass,but it’s tempered. | 窗玻璃 不过是钢化玻璃 |
[17:49] | Like from a car window? | 车窗玻璃? |
[17:50] | Right. But you see these dark spots? | 对 看见这些黑点了吗? |
[17:53] | Seems like it’s some kind of tar. | 像是某种柏油 |
[17:55] | You know,tempered glass is often recycled to make asphalt. | 知道吗 钢化玻璃会回收制成沥青 |
[17:59] | I have to say that combination seems an awful lot like a city street | 我必须说 这种组合出现在城市街道上还正常 |
[18:03] | and not at all like the Everglades. | 跟大沼泽可就差远了 |
[18:05] | So Cassandra Gray didn’t cut her hand with a knife,did she? | Cassandra Gray不是被刀割伤手的 对吗? |
[18:08] | No,she cut ’em on the pavement. | 对 是在人行道上 |
[18:11] | Why would anyone crawl down the road? | 为什么有人会在地上爬? |
[18:15] | She was running? | 她当时在跑? |
[18:17] | She fell? | 跌倒了? |
[18:26] | She’s not covering for somebody. | 她不是在掩护某人 |
[18:27] | She’s running from them. | 是在逃避他们 |
[18:29] | It’s safer in custody. | 被拘留更加安全 |
[18:31] | But to take murder rap? | 可是得承认谋杀? |
[18:33] | Who would make a person that scared? | 谁能让一个人怕成这样? |
[18:35] | The Russian mob. | 俄罗斯黑手党 |
[18:39] | Horatio,I heard Cassandra Gray’s confession was a dead end. | Horatio 听说Cassandra Gray 这条线查不下去了 |
[18:42] | You want me to release her? | 要我放了她吗? |
[18:45] | Not just yet,Frank. | 还不是时候 Frank |
[18:47] | Since both our vics were fighters, | 两个受害人都是搏击手 |
[18:48] | I checked out all the fight clubs,see where they train. | 我查了所有搏击俱乐部 看他们在哪儿受训 |
[18:51] | Any of them Russian-owned? | 有俄国人开的吗? |
[18:52] | Yeah. | 有 |
[18:53] | Uh,an Ivan Sarnov,Aegis Fighting Club. | Ivan Sarnov Aegis 搏击俱乐部 |
[18:56] | Start there. | 从那查起 |
[19:35] | Beautiful! | 棒极了 |
[19:36] | That’s the way! | 就是这样 |
[19:38] | Finish him! | 干掉他 |
[19:44] | Take him down! | 放倒他 |
[19:52] | What are you doing?! | 你怎么回事?! |
[19:55] | My job. | 干活 |
[19:57] | Those badges are worthless in here,bro. | 哥们 那警徽在这儿不值钱 |
[19:59] | Weller,go cool off. | Weller 冷静点 |
[20:02] | go cool off. | 一边去 |
[20:03] | I’m sorry for his mouth,but he’s correct,Lieutenant. | 不好意思 他嘴太臭 不过他说得没错 队长 |
[20:07] | There are no laws being broken here. | 这儿没人触犯法律 |
[20:09] | Till now. | 目前为止 |
[20:12] | I’m Ivan Sarnov. | 我是Ivan Sarnov |
[20:13] | I own the Aegis. | Aegis是我开的 |
[20:15] | Everything is above board. | 这里的一切都光明正大 |
[20:16] | These men are all protected under a combative sports agreement. | 这些人都受竞技体育协议保护 |
[20:19] | Too bad Andrew Brodsky and Vince Koslov didn’t have that same sort of protection. | 可惜Andrew Brodsky和Vince Koslov 没有那种保护 |
[20:24] | Yes,and in case you didn’t know,Mr. Sarnov, | 对 你大概不知道 Sarnov先生 |
[20:26] | both of those men were found dead in the Everglades today. | 两人今天都被发现死在大沼泽 |
[20:30] | I’m sorry to hear that,but I don’t know these men. | 我很遗憾 但是我不认识他俩 |
[20:36] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[20:38] | Is this tattoo equipment? | 是纹身用具吗? |
[20:43] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[20:45] | This is the exact same stag’s head we found on Andrew Brodsky’s neck. | 跟在Andrew Brodsky脖子上 发现的雄鹿头一样 |
[21:03] | I run a clean club. | 这个俱乐部是干净的 |
[21:05] | What my men do outside my doors,I can’t control. | 但我的人在外面做什么 我没法管 |
[21:09] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[21:10] | New mat? | 新垫子? |
[21:12] | You don’t mind,do you? | 不介意吧? |
[21:24] | Look at that. | 看那个 |
[21:27] | H,we got dried blood here. | H 找到干掉的血迹 |
[21:29] | In a fighting club,blood is an occupational hazard. | 在搏击俱乐部 流血是家常便饭 |
[21:33] | A cut lip didn’t produce that amount of blood,Ivan. | 破嘴唇不会流这么多血 Ivan |
[21:37] | I suspect it came from several. | 啊 好几个人嘴唇破了 |
[21:41] | No,it’s a continuous pool. | 不 是连贯流血 |
[21:44] | What that means is it’s from one donor. | 这是一个人流的血 |
[21:47] | You are training killers here,aren’t you? | 你在这儿训练杀手 是吗? |
[21:52] | I think you have wasted enough of my time. | 我想你已经浪费了我很多时间 |
[22:06] | Did you get any results from the blood I found at the fight club? | 我在俱乐部找到的血迹有结果了吗? |
[22:09] | The one that you told me to drop everything for? | 你要我丢开所有事 优先处理的那个? |
[22:12] | Yeah,that one. | 对 就是那个 |
[22:13] | Yes. I’m running it through CODIS now. | 有了 正在CODIS里搜索 |
[22:15] | Did you get any hits on Andrew Brodsky or Vince Koslov? | 找到跟Andrew Brodsky 或Vince Koslov匹配的吗? |
[22:18] | No,it didn’t match either reference sample,but let’s see what CODIS tells us. | 没有 都不匹配 看看CODIS有什么结果 |
[22:27] | The blood belongs to Nathan Madden. | 血液属于Nathan |
[22:30] | Madden Nathan Madden. | |
[22:31] | Probably works for Ivan,he’s probably got a record. | 如果是Ivan的手下 很可能有前科 |
[22:34] | No,you know what,it’s exactly the opposite. | 不 你猜怎么着 正好相反 |
[22:36] | He was reported missing two days ago by his wife Susan Madden. | 两天前他妻子Susan Madden 报告说他失踪了 |
[22:39] | So she must’ve provided a reference sample to the department just in case. | 她一定给相关部门提供了比对样本 以防万一 |
[22:43] | Their address is listed as a yacht in Wayside Marina. | 住址是Wayside码头的一艘游艇 |
[22:45] | I’ll call Horatio. | 我通知Horatio |
[22:49] | Thanks,Natalia. | 多谢 Natalia |
[22:50] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[22:50] | H | H,we got a lead on the blood pool. |
[22:59] | Susan Madden? | 血泊的事找到线索了 |
[23:05] | I’m Susan Madden. | 我是Susan Madden |
[23:06] | Miami-Dade police,ma’am. | 女士 我是迈阿密戴德郡警察 |
[23:09] | Can I see some ID? | 能出示证件吗? |
[23:15] | We’re here about the missing persons report you filed on your husband. | 我们来是关于你丈夫失踪的事 |
[23:22] | Did you find him? | 你们找到他了? |
[23:23] | We think he may be in some danger,ma’am. | 女士 我们认为他现在可能处境危险 |
[23:25] | We found traces of his blood at the Aegis Fighting Club. | 我们在Aegis拳击俱乐部找到他的血迹 |
[23:28] | We wanted to know why he might be at the club. | 我们想知道 他为什么会在那家具乐部 |
[23:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:34] | A man came to see Nathan a couple days ago. | 几天前有人来找Nathan |
[23:37] | You recognize this man? | 你认识那个人吗? |
[23:38] | No. | 不 |
[23:39] | I heard Nathan say his name. | 我听见Nathan叫他名字 |
[23:41] | Weller. | |
[23:44] | They were in an argument. | 后来他们吵起来了 |
[23:46] | Get out of here,Weller. | 滚出去 Weller |
[23:48] | It’s gonna happen one way or the other. | 无论如何都得这样 |
[23:50] | I will not let you do this. | 我不会让你这么做的 |
[23:52] | honey, What’s going on? | 亲爱的 怎么回事? |
[23:55] | Listen… | 听着 |
[23:57] | I like that you’re willing to fight for something. | 你这么坚持 我很欣赏 |
[23:59] | So I’m gonna give you a chance. | 所以我想给你个机会 |
[24:00] | How about we have a little bet? | 不如我们来打个小赌? |
[24:02] | You win,we’ll go away. | 你赢了 我们就走 |
[24:05] | We win,you do as we ask. | 我们赢了 你就照我们说的做 |
[24:09] | You know what this wager was about? | 知道这场赌局是怎么回事吗? |
[24:12] | The last thing that he said was that he would never ay from us. | 他说的最后一句话是 绝不会让任何人抢走我们的家 |
[24:21] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿? |
[24:21] | You’re scaring me. | 你吓着我了 |
[24:23] | Don’t *** | 别担心 我有些事要处理 |
[24:27] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[24:30] | He took off in our sport boat. | 他开着快艇走了 |
[24:33] | It’s the last time I saw him. | 那是我最后一次看见他 |
[24:39] | I’m sorry. I… | 对不起 我 |
[24:41] | I can’t say anymore. | 别的我不能说了 |
[24:41] | You mean you won’t say anymore. | 你是说你不想说了 |
[24:43] | No,I can’t say anymore. | 不 我真的不能说 |
[24:52] | Well,it was one of Ivan’s guys at the fight club. | 嗯 他是Ivan俱乐部里的人 |
[24:55] | Why would he want to take Madden’s yacht? | 他为什么要抢走Madden的游艇? |
[24:59] | Let’s ask him. | 我们去问问他 |
[25:14] | So,I checked with PD. | 我跟警察局查过了 |
[25:16] | Jason Weller’s in the wind. | 找不着Jason Weller |
[25:18] | What about Nathan Madden? | Nathan Madden呢? |
[25:20] | Nothing. | 一样 |
[25:22] | How does a straight-laced yacht owner end up all mixed up with the Russian guys? | 一个上流阶级的游艇主 怎么会跟这个俄国人搅在一起? |
[25:26] | By owning a slip at the Wayside Marina. | 因为他在码头有个单位 |
[25:29] | Well,those are like million – dollar waterfront condos. | 那就跟值好几百万的海景豪宅一样 |
[25:33] | There’s a 30-year waiting list to get one. | 想买那个还得等上30年呢 |
[25:34] | Someone’s found a way to get around it,though. | 不过有人走了捷径 |
[25:37] | In the last six months,12 slips have sold for $10,000 apiece. | 过去半年里出售了12个 每个才1万美元 |
[25:41] | How’s that possible? | 这怎么可能? |
[25:43] | Because the Cupelo Corporation is behind them. | 因为Cupelo公司是幕后东家 |
[25:45] | Looks like it’s some sort of an offshore company. | 看来是一家海外公司 |
[25:47] | So it’s probably a shell. | 很可能是个空壳公司 |
[25:49] | Means it’s gonna be next to impossible to get their records. | 也就是说 几乎没法查到交易记录 |
[25:52] | This corporation is strong-arming the owners into selling their slips | 这个公司强迫主人出售单位 |
[25:55] | and then renting them back to them. | 然后再将单位租给他们 |
[25:57] | So it looks legal,but it’s extortion. | 所以看上去合法 实际是敲诈 |
[26:03] | I think our missing yacht owner was trying to buck the trend. | 我想这位失踪的游艇主人 是想破坏规矩 |
[26:05] | He is the one slip that didn’t sell. | 只有他的单位一直没卖掉 |
[26:07] | Well,then now we know why he went down to the Russian fight club. | 嗯 现在知道他干嘛去那家 俄国俱乐部了 |
[26:09] | He was trying to keep them from taking his slip. | 他是想阻止那些人抢走他的单位 |
[26:11] | He was last seen on his sport boat. | 最后看见他是在快艇上 |
[26:13] | Let’s put out a BOLO. | 发通告缉查那艘船 |
[26:31] | Yamaha 230 spotted in Biscayne National Park. | 在比斯坎国家公园发现了Yamaha 230 |
[26:41] | I think this is it. | 我看就是它了 |
[26:43] | Let’s hope for some sign of Nathan Madden. | 没找到Nathan Madden |
[26:52] | You think that belongs to our missing boat owner? | 你认为这是失踪船主的吗? |
[26:54] | No. Calleigh rushed DNA testing,and it’s arterial spray. | 不 Calleigh做了DNA测试 而且这是动脉喷射状 |
[26:58] | It’s consistent with Andrew Brodsky’s COD. | 与Andrew Brodsky的死因吻合 |
[27:08] | This is the boat that was at the crime scene in the Everglades. | 这就是大沼泽凶案现场出现的船 |
[27:11] | Maybe Madden’s still alive. | Madden可能还活着 |
[27:13] | I don’t know,but we’re gonna have to figure out who was on this boat. | 我不确定 不过还是得查清楚 当时谁在船上 |
[27:24] | They might’ve missed the blood on the hull,but they definitely wiped down the inside. | 他们虽然忽略了船身的血迹 不过里面肯定清干净了 |
[27:27] | I’ve dusted the console,all of the railings. | 控制台和所有栏杆都查过了 |
[27:29] | I’m not finding any usable prints. | 没找到任何有用的指纹 |
[27:35] | What’s with the mirror,Wolfe? | 拿镜子干嘛 Wolfe? |
[27:37] | It’s gray carpet. | 地毯是灰色的 |
[27:38] | If there were any shoeprints,we would’ve seen them already. | 如果上面有脚印 早看出来了 |
[27:40] | Not if the dust particles are the same color as the carpet. | 如果灰尘颗粒跟地毯同色 那可就不一定了 |
[27:50] | Okay,take the mirror and move it back,like,20… | 好吧 把镜子往后移 20 |
[27:53] | 20 degrees,20-degree angle. | 20度 20度角 |
[27:56] | Little bit more. | 再往后 |
[27:58] | Back,back,and stop. | 往后 往后 停 |
[27:59] | Stop it right there. | 就是这儿 |
[28:02] | See that? | 看见吗? |
[28:03] | See,the light illuminates the front side of the dust particles. | 对 阳光从正面照射到灰尘颗粒 |
[28:07] | Mirror’s letting us see the other side because it’s shadowing the dust against the light surface. | 镜子挡住了正面的阳光 衬出了灰尘 |
[28:12] | Now we lift them. | 现在提取它吧 |
[29:00] | If this doesn’t match,how many do we have left? | 如果这个不吻合 还剩几个? |
[29:03] | Two. | 两个 |
[29:04] | But they both look like the patterns from the victim’s shoes. | 可是这些都跟受害者的鞋印相似 |
[29:11] | This one doesn’t. | 这个不像 |
[29:14] | I think we got our killer’s shoe. | 我想找到凶手的鞋印了 |
[29:15] | The brand is Surf Glide. | 是Surf Glide牌的 |
[29:18] | Let’s check the known dealers. | 查一下经销商 |
[29:21] | It’s got to be a long list. | 名单肯定很长 |
[29:29] | But we only need one. | 不过我们只需要一个 |
[29:31] | Diver Tech Supply. | Diver Tech商店 |
[29:32] | Where Greg Donner works. | Greg Donner工作的地方 |
[29:33] | Greg Donner said that he sold the knife that killed Vince to Cassandra. | Greg Donner说 他把杀死Vince的刀卖给了Cassandra |
[29:40] | But his was the only print on it. | 但是刀上只有他的指纹 |
[29:42] | Now we can put him at the scene. | 现在我们可以证明他在凶案现场 |
[29:45] | A shoe print? | 鞋印? |
[29:49] | A lot of people wear these shoes. | 穿这种鞋的人多了去了 |
[29:51] | Not all of them had the same nick in the tread that you do. | 像你的鞋上有缺口的可不多 |
[29:54] | Only your shoes were at the murder scene of Andrew Brodsky and Vince Koslov. | 只有你的鞋到过Andrew Brodsky 和Vince Koslov的凶案现场 |
[29:59] | We already have your fingerprints on the knife. | 那把匕首上还有你的指纹 |
[30:00] | I think we’ve been over that already. | 我已经解释过了 |
[30:02] | I sold it to that little… | 我把匕首卖给了… |
[30:03] | That little what,Greg? | 那个谁 Greg? |
[30:06] | We know you lied about selling the knife. | 你卖匕首纯粹是说谎 |
[30:14] | It was business. | 这是公事 |
[30:16] | Didn’t have anything against Andrew,he just didn’t follow orders. | 我没有针对Andrew 因为他不服从命令 |
[30:31] | What are we doing all the way out here? | 我们来这儿干吗? |
[30:33] | Sorry,Andrew. | 别怪我 Andrew |
[30:34] | You just don’t have your priorities in the right order. | 这个命令由不得你说了算 |
[30:36] | No,no,come on,guys. | 别这样 朋友 |
[30:38] | Look,I’m sorry. | 对不起了 |
[30:39] | I don’t know what… | 我根本不知道… |
[30:51] | So you had Vince kill Andrew,why stab Vince? | 然后你就让Vince杀了Andrew 你又为何刺杀Vince? |
[30:54] | Vince was becoming a liability. | Vince变成了累赘 |
[30:56] | He lacked subtlety. | 他做事太不周全 |
[30:59] | It’s done. | 干完了 |
[31:01] | Not quite. | 还没呢 |
[31:15] | In other words,you’re Russian mob. | 换句话说 你是俄罗斯黑帮成员 |
[31:18] | Does “Donner” sound Russian to you? | 我的姓氏听上去像俄罗斯人吗? |
[31:20] | It’s not your real name. | 这不是你的真名 |
[31:21] | Yes,it is. | 是我真名 |
[31:22] | No. | 不 |
[31:23] | You changed it to blend in. | 为了掩人耳目 你改了名 |
[31:26] | Adept in the way of the bratva? | 精通黑帮之道? |
[31:28] | Subtlety? | 还做事周全? |
[31:33] | What the hell,I’m a dead man anyway,right? | 无论如何 我都会死的 是吗? |
[31:36] | Yeah,I’m bratva. | 没错 我是黑帮 |
[31:39] | You don’t have the tattoos of a vor,so you don’t call the shots. | 你没有伏尔纹身 所以你也不是老大 |
[31:42] | Who ordered the hit? | 是谁命令你这么做的? |
[31:43] | I don’t ask those questions. | 我从不过问这样的问题 |
[31:45] | Neither should you. | 你最好也别问 |
[31:46] | What about this question: Where’s Nathan Madden? | 这样吧 你知道Nathan Madden在哪儿吗? |
[31:48] | We know that you were on his boat. | 我们得知你当时在他船上 |
[31:51] | You mean the rich guy from the marina? | 你说那个码头的有钱人? |
[31:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:54] | I just borrowed it while he was sparring at the fight club. | 我只是在俱乐部问他借了船 |
[31:57] | I heard the idiot was fighting for his boat slip. | 听说那个笨蛋为了一个船位和人打架 |
[32:01] | My guess is he lost more than that. | 结果只会损失更惨重 |
[32:06] | No! Please! | 别打了 求你了! |
[32:32] | Who was he fighting? | 他和谁打架? |
[32:33] | Aw,gee,Officer,I just don’t know. | 长官 这我怎么知道 |
[32:35] | All those big men at the gym,they all look the same to me. | 健身房的那些大个子 在我看来都一个样 |
[32:39] | So Cassandra saw. | 正巧被Cassandra看到了 |
[32:39] | That’s why you lied to us about selling her the dive knife? | 所以你就谎称把匕首卖给了她? |
[32:43] | She was a loose end needed tying. | 总得有人收拾她一下 |
[32:44] | Figured you could flush her out for us. | 本想让你铲除她的 |
[32:48] | Thanks. | 多谢了 |
[32:54] | Get him out of here. | 带出去 |
[33:02] | Well,we solved the Everglades murder. | 找到了沼泽杀人凶手 |
[33:04] | Now all we need to do is find Nathan Madden. | 下面就剩Nathan Madden了 |
[33:06] | They were very interested in Cassandra. | 他们对Cassandra很有兴趣 |
[33:09] | Let’s ask her. | 我们去问问她 |
[33:13] | It turns out,Miss Gray,that we’ve apprehended Mr. Koslov’s killer. | Gray小姐 我们找到了杀死Koslov的凶手 |
[33:22] | You have to let me go now,don’t you? | 你一定得现在让我知道吗? |
[33:24] | It seems clear that you confessed to us because you were afraid the mob was gonna kill you. | 显然 你向我们认罪 是因为怕黑帮追杀你 |
[33:30] | I just thought I was safer in here. | 我只是觉得这里更安全 |
[33:33] | That’s why I couldn’t talk. | 所以我不能说出真相 |
[33:34] | Yes,which is precisely why you need to talk now. | 不 你更要说出真想 |
[33:37] | No. | 不行 |
[33:38] | It was easy for you to find me. | 你们轻易就能找到我 |
[33:41] | It’ll be easy for them,too. | 那他们也是 |
[33:47] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我事情的经过 |
[33:53] | Andrew and I were outside of his gym. | Andrew和我当时在训练馆外面 |
[33:57] | Now,you know what I want to do tonight? | 你知道我想要什么吗? |
[33:59] | What’s that? | 是什么? |
[34:00] | I want to go see a movie. | 我想看场电影 |
[34:19] | I didn’t see him,but he saw us. | 我没看清他 但他看到我们了 |
[34:23] | I think Andrew knew him. | 我猜Andrew认识这个人 |
[34:25] | Why do you say that? | 怎么说? |
[34:26] | Andrew’s reaction. | 从他的反应来看 |
[34:29] | He wasn’t surprised. | 他很镇静 |
[34:32] | And then they shared this look. | 他们交换了眼神 |
[34:35] | Like they recognized each other. | 似乎认出了彼此 |
[34:38] | And then Andrew pulled me away. | 之后Andrew把我拉开 |
[34:43] | Andrew,what the hell are you doing? | Andrew你这是干嘛? |
[34:44] | Sorry,but you saw. | 对不起 但你都看到了 |
[34:46] | That body. | 那具尸体 |
[34:47] | I-I won’t say anything,I swear. | 我发誓什么都不会说的 |
[34:49] | You don’t have to do this. | 请不要杀了我 |
[34:50] | I got no choice! | 我别无选择! |
[34:53] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[34:55] | I love you. Please. | 我爱你 求你了 |
[35:00] | Get as far away as you can. | 跑得越远越好 |
[35:02] | Don’t let them see you. | 别让他们找到你 |
[35:03] | I’m dead if they see you. | 不然我就死定了 |
[35:11] | Which is why you attempted to leave town. | 所以你准备离开 |
[35:14] | I went back to my place to grab some things. | 我回到住处拿了点东西 |
[35:16] | I thought I was careful,but someone must have seen me. | 我已经很小心了 但肯定有人看到我了 |
[35:21] | It’s my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[35:23] | He couldn’t kill me,so they killed him. | 他不肯杀我 所以就遭了毒手 |
[35:34] | Who’s that? | 他是谁? |
[35:35] | He’s with the U.S. Marshal Service,Miss Gray and the Witness Protection Program. | 他是国家证人保护组的 |
[35:39] | He’s gonna help you disappear. | 他会帮你销声匿迹 |
[35:46] | These Russians,Lieutenant… | 队长 Andrew说… |
[35:49] | Andrew said they’d never give up. | 那些俄罗斯人 不会善罢甘休的 |
[35:51] | Neither do I. | 我也是 |
[36:06] | So,this is where Cassandra saw Madden’s body dumped? | 这就是Cassandra看到Madden尸体的地点? |
[36:09] | yeahShe said it was outside the Russian’s fig, ht club. | 没错 她说就在训练馆外面 |
[36:12] | I really hope Cassandra’s on the level. | 希望她说的是实话 |
[36:14] | Horatio gave her protection. | 有Horatio保护她 |
[36:15] | She’s got no reason left to lie. | 所以没必要骗我们 |
[36:18] | But still,it seems to lack sense to dispose of a body outside your own establishment. | 但是他们就把尸体扔在自己地盘 似乎也太没脑子了 |
[36:23] | Russians don’t lack sense; they lack fear. | 不是没脑子 而是吃了熊心豹子胆了 |
[36:27] | Best way to get caught. | 这样就能被抓了 |
[36:29] | It’s empty. | 什么也没有 |
[36:31] | It’s trash day– it could be in a landfill by now. | 今天是垃圾日 可能已经填埋了 |
[36:35] | Or not. | 可能还没呢 |
[36:40] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[36:44] | Hey!Stop the lift! | 嘿!给我停下! |
[36:45] | Hey,hey,hey,hey! | 嘿嘿嘿! |
[36:46] | Stop this! | 停下! |
[36:48] | Stop this. | 给我停下! |
[36:50] | Stop the Dumpster. | 关掉机器 |
[37:07] | Looks like Cassandra was telling the truth. | 看来Cassandra说的是实话 |
[37:20] | Where’s Calleigh? | Calleigh在哪儿? |
[37:21] | She went to the marina to notify his wife. | 去码头通知受害人妻子了 |
[37:24] | According to the I.D.,this is Nathan Madden. | 身份证上是Nathan Madden |
[37:27] | Wow,these guys really stop at nothing. | 哇 这些家伙真是无恶不作 |
[37:31] | They stab,they bite. | 到处是刀痕和咬痕 |
[37:33] | Now they beat. | 还用鞭打 |
[37:35] | The means don’t matter as long as it ends in death. | 都是致命的手段 没什么区别 |
[37:38] | The means matter to me. | 在我看来有区别 |
[37:40] | What are you thinking? | 你怎么看? |
[37:41] | They fight bare – fisted in there,which means the killer had his hands all over him. | 他们是赤手空拳打的 死者身上一定布满指纹 |
[37:45] | So with permission,I’m gonna dust the body for prints | 如果允许 我会对尸体做粉尘指纹鉴定 |
[37:48] | You realize that that’s impossible without a fuming chamber,right? | 你也知道没有烟气室是无法完成的对吗? |
[37:52] | It’s like you said– different means,same ends. | 就像你说的 殊途同归 |
[37:55] | Anyway,I can’t fume him– he’s been out here too long at this point. | 尸体暴露时间太长了 我无法做烟熏试验了 |
[38:00] | If I can get even a whisper of a print to fluoresce… | 要是能找到一个指纹就好了… |
[38:05] | Well,I’ll let you get to it. | 好吧 我同意 |
[39:48] | We found Nathan Madden. | 我们找到了Nathan Madden |
[39:52] | And that is… | 那人是… |
[39:53] | That’s the guy whose blood we found all over your club. | 你的训练馆里到处是他的血 |
[39:56] | You killed Nathan because he wouldn’t meet your demands. | 你杀了Nathan 因为他没有满足你的要求 |
[39:59] | You remember. | 还记得吧 |
[40:15] | I have made no demands. | 我没有提出什么要求 |
[40:16] | You wanted his million-dollar boat slip for ten grand. | 你出价一万元 购买他价值百万的船位 |
[40:20] | We found your fingerprints all over his body. | 他尸体上布满了你的指纹 |
[40:25] | This man you mention,Nathan Madden,was he a short man? | 你们说的那个Nathan Madden 他个子矮吗? |
[40:31] | I remember him– not a good fighter. | 我想起来了–他不是个好拳手 |
[40:34] | And you’re right,there was a lot of blood. | 没错 他是流了很多血 |
[40:37] | I tried to help him when he fell. | 他倒地的时候 我想帮他的 |
[40:43] | You’ll be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[40:45] | You’re all right. | 别乱动 |
[40:46] | You’ll be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[40:49] | Stay with me. | 听我说 |
[40:52] | Help is on the way. | 我会帮你的 |
[40:54] | You helped him into a Dumpster after you beat him to death. | 你说的帮他 就是打死他再扔进垃圾箱? |
[40:58] | But you know what? | 但你知道吗? |
[41:01] | Cassandra Gray saw you. | Cassandra Gray看到你了 |
[41:05] | You mean Andrew’s girlfriend,yeah. | 你说Andrew的女朋友 没错 |
[41:07] | You know,she’s had some problems in the past. | 她是有前科的 |
[41:10] | Not a reliable witness. | 她的证词不能相信 |
[41:13] | Is there someone else who can corroborate this story? | 还有谁能证明这事? |
[41:15] | Ivan,if you didn’t kill Nathan,who did? | Ivan 如果不是你杀的Nathan 还会有谁? |
[41:21] | You remember the man fighting this afternoon? | 还记得下午打拳的那个人吗? |
[41:24] | Jason Weller? | |
[41:32] | I talked to him,make sure he turns himself in. | 我和他谈过 他会来自首的 |
[41:36] | And why would he do that,Ivan? | 他为什么这么做 Ivan? |
[41:39] | He trusts me,Lieutenant. | 因为他信任我 队长 |
[41:42] | Weller just got carried away; he’s a good kid. | Weller只是当时情绪失控 他是个好人 |
[41:44] | Who would follow your every command,including confessing to murder. | 谁会这么听你的话 包括承认谋杀? |
[41:49] | Whether you like it or not,Jason Weller’s testimony will exonerate me. | 信不信由你 Jason Weller能证明我无罪的 |
[42:09] | Is that the man who killed my husband? | 是他杀害我丈夫的吗? |
[42:13] | His testimony confirms it. | 他供称是他干的 |
[42:17] | Am I gonna be safe? | 我会安全吗? |
[42:19] | You are now. | 你已经安全了 |
[42:21] | Mrs. Madden,if you have any problems,you don’t hesitate to call me,okay? | Madden夫人 有事马上打电话给我 好吗? |
[42:33] | Thank you,Lieutenant. | 谢谢你 队长 |
[42:37] | Thank you,ma’am. | 不客气 |
[42:47] | A shame. | 真可惜 |
[42:48] | He was one of my best. | 他是我最好的拳手之一 |
[42:50] | You trained him well,Ivan. | 多亏你训练有素 Ivan |
[42:52] | We live in a world where it’s necessary to get results,Lieutenant. | 这个世界就这样 中尉 万事皆有因果 |
[42:57] | Well,then it turns out we share the same philosophy. | 看来我们的想法差不多 |
[43:02] | What is it you are after? | 你指的是什么? |
[43:07] | I’m after you,Ivan,and I’m gonna get you. | Ivan 我会抓到你的 |