| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:26] | I’m having trouble sleeping. | 我老是睡不着 | 
| [00:28] | – Is it the dreams? – Yeah. | – 做梦不断? – 嗯 | 
| [00:33] | And because you’re always in them. | 还因为你常出现在我梦里 | 
| [00:36] | Always vulnerable. | 总是那么脆弱 | 
| [00:38] | How does that make you feel? | 那你的感觉呢? | 
| [00:40] | Powerful. | 强大 | 
| [00:42] | Like,for the first time,I’m truly alive. | 好像 第一次觉得自己真实地活着 | 
| [00:45] | And I know exactly how it would happen. | 我知道这一切将如何发生 | 
| [00:53] | Exactly how I kill you. | 我如何杀死你的 | 
| [00:57] | Y-You understand that if this is more than a dream,I… | 你 你明白吧 如果这不只是梦而已 我… | 
| [01:00] | I thought you said I could say anything in here. | 我记得你说过 在这儿我想说什么都行 | 
| [01:04] | Go on. | 继续 | 
| [01:10] | It’s night. | 是个夜晚 | 
| [01:13] | You’re alone in your office. | 你在办公室 独自一人 | 
| [01:19] | You don’t hear me come in. | 你没听见我进来 | 
| [01:24] | You just stand there like a prize. | 站在那儿 像件奖品 | 
| [01:28] | Your smell is intoxicating. | 你的味道让我陶醉 | 
| [01:32] | It’s like lavender and sweat. | 薰衣草的香味混着汗水 | 
| [01:38] | I think of all the ways I can defile you. | 我要想尽办法蹂躏你 | 
| [01:42] | I can feel the weight of the blade in my hand. | 握在手中的刀 我能感觉到它的重量 | 
| [01:46] | Up close. | 越来越近 | 
| [01:48] | Wants me to kill. | 等待着我的杀戮 | 
| [01:56] | And when it’s done,I disappear into the night,knowing you are forever mine. | 一切结束后 | 
| [02:25] | Horatio. | 我消失在夜色中 知道你已永远属于我 | 
| [02:27] | Her name’s Chelsea Marsh. | 她叫Chelsea Marsh | 
| [02:29] | Her mother found her this morning at 5:45. | 她妈妈今早5:45发现的 | 
| [02:41] | Her mother’s a psychiatrist,works out of her home. | 她妈妈是位心理医生 不在家工作 | 
| [02:44] | Sees all of her clients in this office. | 都在这间办公室里接待病人 | 
| [02:46] | And that clock is broken,isn’t it? | 那钟摔坏了 是吗? | 
| [02:48] | Could’ve happened in the attack. | 可能是在攻击中摔坏的 | 
| [02:50] | Yes,could be. | 对 有可能 | 
| [02:53] | The mother wants in– what should I tell her? | 母亲想进来 我该怎么跟她说? | 
| [02:57] | I’ll talk to her. Stay with the girl. | 我去吧 你留在这儿 | 
| [02:59] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [03:03] | Dr. Marsh? | Marsh医生? | 
| [03:06] | Dr. Marsh,I don’t think you should be here right now. | Marsh医生 你现在最好不要待在这里 | 
| [03:09] | I want to see Chelsea. | 我想看看Chelsea | 
| [03:12] | I,uh… I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我觉得现在不是时候 | 
| [03:19] | She’s not even allowed in there. | 我根本不准她来这儿 | 
| [03:23] | Who would want to hurt Chelsea? | 有谁会想伤害Chelsea? | 
| [03:27] | No one. Wha…She was only 16. | 没人啊 她才16岁 | 
| [03:31] | Okay. Are any of your patients violent? | 好吧 你的病人中有暴力倾向的吗? | 
| [03:37] | I…I can’t discuss my clients. | 我 我不能透露病人情况 | 
| [03:42] | Confidentiality forbids it. | 医患保密协议 | 
| [03:45] | You have to understand,Lieutenant,people tell me secrets all day, | 队长 希望你理解 每天都有人向我倾诉他们的秘密 | 
| [03:50] | and they have to know that I will keep them. | 所以他们要确定 我能保守秘密 | 
| [03:53] | – I took an oath. – So did I. | – 我宣过誓 | 
| [04:34] | CSI:MIAMI Season07 Episode03 | – 我也是 | 
| [04:58] | This is the door our killer came through. | 凶手就是从这扇门进去的 | 
| [04:59] | It’s been jimmied open,but there are no prints. | 门被撬开了 但没留下指纹 | 
| [05:27] | You know her? | 你认识她? | 
| [05:34] | She’s my therapist. | 她是我的治疗师 | 
| [05:38] | I thought you were seeing someone in the department. | 我以为你找的是部门内部的人 | 
| [05:41] | I switched doctors after we found out that the other office was bugged. | 发现另一间办公室装了窃听器后 我就换了个医生 | 
| [05:45] | Dr. Marsh is contracted with the county. | Marsh医生受雇于郡政府 | 
| [05:47] | So she sees ex-cons and probationers? | 所以她的病人都是罪犯和假释犯? | 
| [05:51] | Broadens our suspect pool. | 这下嫌犯可多了去了 | 
| [05:54] | Yeah. Yeah,it could’ve been any one of her clients. | 对 没错 每个病人都有嫌疑 | 
| [05:57] | They all know about the private entrance. | 他们都知道私人入口 | 
| [06:00] | It’s so sad– Tripp said she lost her husband last year,too. | 太惨了 Tripp说她丈夫去年刚去世 | 
| [06:04] | I had no idea. | 我完全不知道 | 
| [06:06] | Yeah,she only has a son left. | 对 她只剩下一个儿子了 | 
| [06:09] | You know,I didn’t even know she had children. | 你知道吗 我连她有孩子都不知道 | 
| [06:13] | I mean,it’s amazing that she knows so much about me,I don’t know anything about her. | 我是说 她对我如此了解 而我完全不知道她的事 太奇怪了 | 
| [06:17] | Are you gonna be okay going in there? | 你进去没问题吗? | 
| [06:18] | Yeah. I’ve been in there dozens of times. | 没事 我来这儿好多次了 | 
| [06:20] | Not like this. | 这次不同 | 
| [06:24] | It’s time to give something back. | 是时候为她做点事了 | 
| [06:42] | What have you got? | 什么情况? | 
| [06:43] | Single puncture wound. | 一个刺伤伤口 | 
| [06:44] | Blood from the mouth and ears indicates internal bleeding. | 口部和耳朵流血 说明有内出血 | 
| [06:49] | What about the bruise on her forehead? | 额头上的淤青呢? | 
| [06:50] | Contusion from an impact injury. | 是撞击引起的 | 
| [06:52] | I’m thinking she hit her head on the desk before she went down. | 我想她头先撞到了桌上 然后再摔倒 | 
| [06:59] | Based on the liver temp,I put her death between 1:00 and 4:00 a.m. | 肝温显示死亡时间 大约为凌晨1点至4点 | 
| [07:03] | Definite signs of a struggle here. | 这儿有明显的搏斗迹象 | 
| [07:18] | Got a blood smear here,on the patient chair. | 这儿有一块血迹 病人的椅子上 | 
| [07:21] | Nowhere near the body. | 离尸体很远嘛 | 
| [07:24] | No signs of cast-off. | 没有血滴的迹象 | 
| [07:26] | This could be our first break. | 可能是第一个突破点 | 
| [07:28] | Let me get this back to the lab along with everything else the killer might have touched. | 我把这个送回实验室 | 
| [07:39] | H. | 还有其他凶手可能碰过的东西 | 
| [07:41] | Uh… initially,I thought that this | 起初我认为钟坏在早晨8点 | 
| [07:45] | at 8:00 in the morning the office was a full-blown crime scene. | 早晨8点已经发现凶案 现场全是人了 | 
| [07:48] | So it had to be last night. | 所以只能是昨晚8点 | 
| [07:50] | So,who was in that office? | 那么 谁在办公室里? | 
| [07:52] | Have we checked the patient calendar? | 检查病人登记表了吗? | 
| [07:54] | Yeah,we actually,um,we got a piece of it right here. | 对 事实上 这儿就有一张 | 
| [07:57] | The,uh,victim pulled it off when she fell. | 受害者摔倒前抽出来的 | 
| [08:02] | The last patient seen around 8:00 p.m. was Nick Burnham. | 晚8点左右最后一位病人是 | 
| [08:05] | Isn’t this confidential? | 这不是保密信息吗? | 
| [08:06] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 | 
| [08:13] | I can’t believe Dr. Marsh actually called you people. | Marsh医生还真找你们了 实在难以置信 | 
| [08:17] | I told her it was just a dream. | 我跟她说过只是梦而已 | 
| [08:18] | She didn’t tell us anything. | 她什么都没说 | 
| [08:20] | But you just did. | 不过你刚说了 | 
| [08:21] | Let’s talk about your dream,Mr. Burnham. | Burnham先生 说说你的梦吧 | 
| [08:24] | Oh,so now you’re gonna be my therapist? | 噢 现在你想当我的治疗师了? | 
| [08:27] | Fine. Like I told Dr. Marsh,I had a dream. | 好吧 像我跟Marsh医生说的一样 我做了个梦 | 
| [08:31] | I can’t control what goes on in my brain while I’m sleeping. | 睡觉的时候 我没法控制脑子里想什么 | 
| [08:34] | Well,that’s not all you can’t control,sport. | 嗯 还有别的事你没法控制吧 猛男 | 
| [08:36] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思? | 
| [08:37] | You lost your temper in her office,busted her clock. | 在她办公室里你发怒了 把钟砸坏了 | 
| [08:40] | All I did was throw a paperweight,because she cut me off. | 我只不过扔了个镇纸过去 是她先打断我的 | 
| [08:46] | And I know exactly how I’d kill you. | 我是怎么杀了你的 我一清二楚 | 
| [08:53] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 | 
| [08:55] | Our time is up,Mr. Burnham. | Burnham先生 时间到了 | 
| [08:57] | We’ll have to continue this… next week. | 我们这周……下周再继续吧 | 
| [09:01] | Next week. | 下周 | 
| [09:05] | Now,I pay good money for those sessions. | 这治疗我可是花了大价钱的 | 
| [09:08] | The time’s not up if the clock’s broken. | 钟坏了 时间就没到 | 
| [09:10] | Well,maybe the clock wasn’t enough. | 嗯 也许砸钟还不解恨 | 
| [09:12] | What exactly are you insinuating? | 你到底想说什么? | 
| [09:14] | Somebody murdered her daughter last night,Nick. | 昨晚有人杀害了她女儿 Nick | 
| [09:18] | Where were you between 1:00 and 4:00 a.m.? | 今早1点至4点你在哪儿? | 
| [09:20] | At home in bed. | 在家睡觉 | 
| [09:21] | Can anyone confirm that? | 有人能证明吗? | 
| [09:25] | Uh… no. | 嗯 没有 | 
| [09:27] | Well,that girl was stabbed,just like in your dream. | 嗯 那女孩是被刺死的 跟你的梦一样 | 
| [09:29] | W-Wait. I said this was just a dream. | 等等 我说过那只是个梦 | 
| [09:33] | Not for Chelsea Marsh,Nick. | Chelsea Marsh之死可不是 Nick | 
| [09:39] | Please tell me you’ve got something on my murder weapon. | 拜托告诉我凶器上有发现了 | 
| [09:42] | Yeah,check this out. | 对 看看这个 | 
| [09:47] | The weapon… | 凶器 | 
| [09:48] | went through the brain stem,perforated the internal carotid artery. | 穿过脑干 刺穿颈动脉 | 
| [09:54] | Causing death? | 死因? | 
| [09:55] | Well,the blade acted as a tamponade,effectively controlling the bleeding, | 嗯 刀像塞子一样 有效地止血 | 
| [09:58] | and once it was removed,she suffered a massive intracranial hemorrhage. | 刀一旦抽出 立刻导致颅内大出血 | 
| [10:03] | You have any ideas as to what the murder weapon might have been? | 你知道凶器是什么吗? | 
| [10:06] | I got a chipped incisor. | 找到一颗有缺口的门牙 | 
| [10:08] | I’ll start calling you the tooth fairy. | 我以后叫你小牙仙好了 | 
| [10:10] | Well,they keep helping cases,I’ll keep pulling them. | 嗯 牙齿总能对案子有帮助 那我就继续拔好了 | 
| [10:14] | This probably happened during the struggle. | 很可能是在打斗中磕坏的 | 
| [10:16] | Except there wasn’t any struggle. | 但是根本没有打斗 | 
| [10:18] | I didn’t find any foreign tissue under her fingernails,no abrasions,no torn clothing… | 在她手指里没有发现任何异体组织 没有磨痕 没有衣物碎屑… | 
| [10:22] | Maybe it happened when she fell. | 可能是在她摔倒是磕坏的 | 
| [10:23] | That’s what I thought. | 我也这么想 | 
| [10:25] | Until I realized the chip was on the back of the tooth. | 直到我发现缺口在牙齿背面 | 
| [10:29] | So what are you saying,the murder weapon went all the way through her head? | 你是说 凶器穿透了她整个脑袋? | 
| [10:37] | I’m saying you need a long,thin blade to reach that far. | 所以 凶器肯定又长又扁 | 
| [10:40] | That definitely narrows down the search. Thank you. | 这么一来搜索范围小多了 多谢 | 
| [10:47] | So,I compared the blood Delko collected at the crime scene to a sample taken from Nick Burnham. | 我把Delko从现场取回的血迹 与Nick Burnham做了对比 | 
| [10:53] | Our clock breaker. Did you get a match? | 摔钟的家伙 吻合吗? | 
| [10:55] | Negative. And it’s not in CODIS either. | 不 在CODIS里也没找到 | 
| [10:57] | So… what’s next? | 那么下一步怎么办? | 
| [11:01] | Will you run it against the National Child Identification Database? | 你在全国儿童身份鉴定 数据库里找找 | 
| [11:05] | Why would we check that? | 为什么在那儿找? | 
| [11:06] | Psychiatrists see all sorts of patients,some of them teenagers. | 心理医生的病人各种各样 有些是青少年 | 
| [11:09] | And I’m wondering if one of them knew the victim,had a motive to kill her. | 我想是否其中一个认识受害者 有杀她的动机 | 
| [11:12] | Well,it’s worth a try. | 嗯 值得一试 | 
| [11:19] | Got a hit. | 找到了 | 
| [11:20] | 17-year-old girl,Allison O’Conner. | Allison O’Conner 女 17岁 | 
| [11:23] | She lives near our victim. | 她跟受害者住得很近 | 
| [11:25] | She’s a troubled teen. | 是个麻烦的姑娘 | 
| [11:26] | Her parents probably put her in the system for peace of mind. | 家人把资料输入系统 大概是想安心一点 | 
| [11:29] | I want to find out just how much trouble she’s in. | 我想知道她到底有多麻烦 | 
| [11:35] | Allison,are you familiar with a Dr. Rachel Marsh? | Allison 你和Rachel Marsh医生熟吗? | 
| [11:39] | She’s my shrink. | 她是我的心理医生 | 
| [11:41] | Do you know her daughter Chelsea? | 认识她女儿Chelsea吗? | 
| [11:44] | We go to the same school. | 我们在一个学校上学 | 
| [11:46] | That must be weird. | 一定很尴尬吧 | 
| [11:48] | No,not at all. | 不 一点没有 | 
| [11:50] | Dr. Marsh is the best shrink I’ve had. | Marsh医生是我见过的 最好的心理医生 | 
| [11:53] | She would never tell Chelsea my secrets. | 她不会告诉Chelsea我的秘密 | 
| [11:56] | Allison,are you aware that Chelsea was murdered last night? | Allison 知道Chelsea昨晚被害了吗? | 
| [12:01] | What? That’s awful. How? | 什么? 太可怕了 怎么回事? | 
| [12:06] | I can’t tell you,but we have reason to believe that you were there. | 我不能告诉你 但我们有理由相信你在现场 | 
| [12:12] | You know that seeing a therapist doesn’t mean you’re a psycho,right? | 你明白看心理医生并不意味着 精神有问题 是吧? | 
| [12:18] | We found your blood at the crime scene. | 凶案现场有你的血迹 | 
| [12:22] | Did you murder Chelsea? | 是你杀害Chelsea的吗? | 
| [12:31] | I’m a cutter. | 我割自己 | 
| [12:34] | I’ve been seeing Dr. Marsh since my parents found out two months ago. | 我父母两个月前发现后 我就开始看Marsh医生了 | 
| [12:38] | I just must’ve left some blood behind during my last session. | 我肯定是在最后一次治疗时 留下了血迹 | 
| [12:41] | I don’t deserve friends. | 我不配有朋友 | 
| [12:43] | I’m a freak,and everybody at school knows it. | 我是个疯子 学校里每个人都知道 | 
| [12:48] | Cutting is the only thing that makes me feel good about myself. | 只有割伤自己 我才觉得好过些 | 
| [12:52] | You know that you can call me whenever you need to talk. | 知道吗 想找人谈话时随时找我 | 
| [13:01] | The only person I ever hurt is myself. | 我唯一伤害过的人 就是我自己 | 
| [13:05] | Allison,I would really love to believe you, | Allison 我很想相信你 | 
| [13:07] | but I’m gonna need to see what you cut yourself with. | 但我想看看你是用什么割自己的 | 
| [13:18] | It’s okay,I’ll be careful with it. | 没事儿 我会很小心的 | 
| [13:28] | Is this it? | 是这个吗? | 
| [13:34] | It’s not our murder weapon. | 这不是凶器 | 
| [13:38] | Do you believe me now? | 你现在相信我了吧? | 
| [13:41] | Dr. Marsh has done nothing but help me. | Marsh医生一直都在帮我 | 
| [13:45] | I would never kill Chelsea. | 我不可能杀Chelsea | 
| [13:47] | I couldn’t do that. | 我绝不会那么做 | 
| [13:56] | Lieutenant. | 队长 | 
| [13:57] | Yes,doctor. | 医生 | 
| [13:58] | I got some really interesting results on the routine tox screen of Chelsea Marsh. | Chelsea Marsh的常规毒品检测 结果非常有趣 | 
| [14:07] | She was filled with prescription drugs. | 她服用了大量处方药 | 
| [14:09] | Yeah,high concentrations of | 发现浓度相当高的舍曲林 安定、氟哌丁苯 | 
| [14:14] | anti-psychotics and anti-depressants. | 都是抗精神病药物及抗抑郁药物 | 
| [14:16] | That’s quite a cocktail,isn’t it? | 种类相当之多 不是吗? | 
| [14:18] | Where does a 16-year-old girl get the prescription for all of those? | 一个16岁的孩子是怎么得到 这些药的处方呢? | 
| [14:21] | From her doctor. | 从她的医生那儿 | 
| [14:24] | I would do anything for my daughter. | 我愿意为我女儿做任何事 | 
| [14:26] | Including writing prescriptions for her? | |
| [14:36] | That’s why she was in my office. | |
| [14:44] | You had no idea she was on those pills? | 你不知道她在吃这些药? | 
| [14:47] | My children and I haven’t exactly been close since their father died last year. | 他爸爸去年去世后 我的孩子和我有些疏远了 | 
| [14:52] | I-I threw myself into work,but I… | 我全身心的投入到工作中 但我… | 
| [14:56] | I did the best I could. | 我尽我最大的努力了 | 
| [15:00] | Dr. Marsh,is there anything else we need to know about Chelsea? | Marsh医生 还有Chelsea的情况 我们需要知道吗? | 
| [15:05] | Why don’t I know? | 为什么我会不知道? | 
| [15:07] | You can’t blame yourself. It’s not your fault. | 别自责了 不是你的错 | 
| [15:10] | I’m in my home 20 hours a day,and I have… | 一天里我有20个小时都是在家 我… | 
| [15:15] | I have no clue what’s happening. | 我竟然对发生的事一无所知 | 
| [15:19] | I know about everybody’s life but my own. | 我了解他人的生活 但我自己的呢? | 
| [15:25] | What about your son,Dr. Marsh? | 你儿子呢 Marsh医生? | 
| [15:28] | He took care of his little sister when I couldn’t. | 在我忙的时候他照顾他妹妹 | 
| [15:32] | He… he might know something. | 他…他或许会知道点什么 | 
| [15:33] | I bet he does. | 我打赌他知道 | 
| [15:53] | My sister is dead,and you’re accusing her of being a drug addict? | 我妹妹死了 你们竟然指控她吸毒? | 
| [15:55] | We’re just trying to understand why she was stealing prescriptions from your mom. | 我们只是想了解 她为什么从你妈妈那里偷处方 | 
| [15:59] | She was depressed. | 她有焦虑症 | 
| [16:00] | Used to have these massive anxiety attacks. She couldn’t breathe. | 焦虑发作时她都不能呼吸 | 
| [16:03] | And she never said anything to your mom? | 她对你妈妈只字不提? | 
| [16:06] | Who do you think was causing the anxiety? | 你认为焦虑是因谁而起的? | 
| [16:08] | This place is more like an institution than a home. | 这里比起家 更像是社会机构 | 
| [16:11] | She saw eight clients a day,from cutters to convicts. | 她一天接待8个委托人 从检察官到罪犯 | 
| [16:14] | Anyone else who might have added to it? | 还有谁可能涉及此事? | 
| [16:17] | Chelsea was seeing some dude. | Chelsea在和某个公子哥约会 | 
| [16:18] | She was talking about ending it. | 她正要结束这感情 | 
| [16:20] | Do you know his name? | 你知道他的名字吗? | 
| [16:21] | I never met him. Look,I think you guys are barking up the wrong tree here. | 我从没见过他 我想你们不该花时间在这里 | 
| [16:24] | Why don’t you enlighten us? | 你为什么不启发一下我们? | 
| [16:27] | Yesterday afternoon,I saw this woman sneaking around the yard. | 昨天中午 我看见这女人在院子里鬼鬼祟祟的 | 
| [16:33] | Was it one of your mom’s patients? | 她是你妈妈的病人吗? | 
| [16:35] | I don’t think so. | 我想不是 | 
| [16:37] | Her appointments are always on the hour. | 她的预约通常是整点的 | 
| [16:38] | This woman pulls up about 3:15. | 这女人3:15来的 | 
| [16:41] | Do you remember enough about her | 你能仔细想想给我们描述一下她的细节 | 
| [16:43] | what she looked like,what she was wearing? | 她长的什么样 穿什么? | 
| [16:45] | Not her. Her car. | 她记不清了 倒是记得她的车 | 
| [16:48] | She had some of those stupid vanity plates. | 她的车牌蛮招摇的 | 
| [17:01] | Are you a patient of Dr. Marsh’s,Ms. Dashell? | 你是Marsh医生的病人吗 Dashell女士? | 
| [17:07] | Um,sorry,I don’t know who that is. | 抱歉 我不认识她 | 
| [17:09] | Dr. Marsh is the mother of the young girl who was murdered. | Marsh医生是被谋杀的女孩的妈妈 | 
| [17:13] | You were at her house yesterday. | 你昨天去她家了 | 
| [17:16] | Oh… my,um… my ex-husband goes there. | 哦 我 我的前夫去那里了 | 
| [17:21] | I followed him to that house yesterday. | 昨天我跟踪他到那房子 | 
| [17:22] | So,why would you go there? | 你为什么去哪儿? | 
| [17:27] | Because we’re getting a divorce. | 因为我们准备离婚 | 
| [17:32] | And he wants to share custody of our son,Cory. | 他也想得到儿子Cory的监护权 | 
| [17:36] | Which you’re against. | 但你反对 | 
| [17:37] | Eddie hangs out with a bad crowd. | Eddie和黑帮混在一起 | 
| [17:40] | Okay,I knew he was sneaking off to see someone,so I… | 我当时认为他去和别人约会 所以… | 
| [17:42] | I followed him,hoping to get some ammo to use against him in court. | 我跟踪他 希望找到在法庭上对他不利的证据 | 
| [17:57] | When I found out he was getting help,I felt pretty stupid. | 当我发现他是在寻求帮助 我感觉我很傻 | 
| [18:03] | I still think Eddie’s a lost cause,but… | 我仍认为Eddie不会成功 但… | 
| [18:06] | you know,at least he’s trying to do something to better himself,you know? | 至少他在试着改进自己 对吗? | 
| [18:12] | Can I go now? | 我能走了吗? | 
| [18:15] | You can go,but a word to the wise,Ms. Dashell. | 你能走了 但我劝你 Dashell女士 | 
| [18:18] | Leave the investigative work to me. | 调查的工作留给我们 | 
| [18:23] | Hey,you seen Calleigh? | 嘿 你看到Calleigh了吗? | 
| [18:24] | She’s coming back from the crime scene. You got something? | 她正从现场回来 你有新情况? | 
| [18:27] | Yeah. Based on what the brother told her,I ran a sex kit on Chelsea Marsh,and I got a hit. | 恩 根据他哥哥说的 我对Chelsea Marsh 做了性检查 有结果了 | 
| [18:31] | Oh,yeah? Who is our donor? | 是吗 男方是谁? | 
| [18:33] | Are you familiar with the name,Shane Huntington? | 这名字你熟悉吗 Shane Huntington? | 
| [18:37] | No… uh,should I be? | 不…我该熟悉吗? | 
| [18:39] | Yeah,22-year-old heir to one of Miami’s largest fortunes. | 当然 年仅22岁 迈阿密巨富之一的继承人 | 
| [18:42] | Father’s on the board of the Nautilus Yacht Club. | 他爸爸是鹦鹉螺游艇俱乐部的董事 | 
| [18:44] | Well,this kid’s also in the system for possession with intent to sell. | 那孩子还在大量持有药品 疑有贩卖意图的数据库里 | 
| [18:47] | Okay,so Chelsea Marsh was forging prescriptions. | Chelsea Marsh伪造处方 | 
| [18:51] | Maybe she was Shane Huntington’s supplier. | 或许她是Shane Huntington的供应者 | 
| [18:53] | Think we should make a trip to the yacht club. | 看来要去游艇俱乐部一趟了 | 
| [19:05] | You think this girl was my drug dealer? | 你们认为这女孩为我供毒? | 
| [19:07] | Give me a break. | 别吓我 | 
| [19:09] | So you were just sleeping with her,then? | 那么你只是和她上床而已? | 
| [19:12] | – No. – Really? | – 没 – 真的? | 
| [19:14] | So we can do this two ways. | 两条路 | 
| [19:15] | You can tell us everything that you know or we can cuff you, | 你可以告诉我们所有的事 或者我们拷着你 | 
| [19:19] | and we can parade you past all of your little yacht club buddies. | 在你游艇俱乐部的兄弟前 游行一番 | 
| [19:26] | Okay,okay. | 好吧 好吧 | 
| [19:27] | Um,Chelsea’s mom is my shrink,and I met her after one of my sessions. | 呃 Chelsea的母亲是我的心理医生 在一次治疗后我遇见了她 | 
| [19:32] | I feel claustrophobic. | 我感觉幽闭恐惧 | 
| [19:34] | I’m tired of keeping things from my dad. | 我厌倦了向我爸爸隐瞒事情 | 
| [19:36] | So,why don’t you tell him how you feel? | 那你为什么不告诉她你的感受呢? | 
| [19:39] | That’s what I have you for. | 那就是我找你的原因 | 
| [19:41] | I’m afraid our time is up. We’ll have to pick this up next week. | 恐怕时间到了 下周我们再继续 | 
| [19:49] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [19:56] | When was that? | 那是什么时候? | 
| [19:57] | Three months ago– we were together until last night when she dumped me. | 3个月前 直到昨晚我们才分手 | 
| [20:02] | I can’t do this anymore,Shane. | 我不能再这样做了 Shane | 
| [20:04] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 | 
| [20:06] | Not even just one more time? | 再来一次也不行? | 
| [20:13] | We had the most amazing breakup sex. | 我们度过了最刺激的分手性爱 | 
| [20:17] | So you must have been pretty pissed,then,when she dumped you. | 她甩了你之后 你一定很生气 | 
| [20:19] | I didn’t kill Chelsea. | 我没有杀害Chelsea | 
| [20:21] | But you also don’t look too broken up about her death. | 但你也没有因为她的死而很沮丧 | 
| [20:23] | Yeah,well,why do you think I’m in therapy? | 对 否则我为什么要接受心理治疗? | 
| [20:25] | I can’t access my feelings. | 我没有感情 | 
| [20:36] | There’s been a family emergency. | 家里出事了 | 
| [20:38] | I’m gonna have to reschedule. | 我会重新安排的 | 
| [20:47] | You sure you should be here? | 你确定你该在这儿吗? | 
| [20:49] | They said it was okay when they released the crime scene. | 撤掉现场时 他们说没事了 | 
| [20:56] | You know,you always told me that I came back to work too soon. | 知道吗 你总是说 我太急于回去工作了 | 
| [21:00] | I’m not working. | 我没在工作 | 
| [21:02] | I’m canceling upcoming appointments. | 我在取消接下来的预约 | 
| [21:05] | So,is that why you called me here? | 你叫我来就是为这事? | 
| [21:07] | Cancel our appointment in person? | 取消我们的预约? | 
| [21:09] | Eric… | |
| [21:12] | my files are missing. | 我的病人档案丢了 | 
| [21:15] | And you of all people know how sensitive the information in those files is. | 你应该最清楚 这些文件中的信息有多敏感 | 
| [21:20] | Dr. Marsh,I do. | Marsh医生 我知道 | 
| [21:22] | Well,then,why would your people take them? | 那为什么你们要拿走? | 
| [21:24] | They were there last night. | 昨晚它们还在 | 
| [21:48] | There’s no way anyone in my team took these files. | 绝不会是我们队里人 拿走这些文件的 | 
| [21:50] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么会这么肯定? | 
| [21:51] | Because we always wear gloves. | 因为我们会带手套 | 
| [21:53] | This locked drawer has been jimmied open and it’s covered in fingerprints. | 这个上锁的抽屉被撬开 并且布满指纹 | 
| [22:00] | All of my personal notes– | 所有我的个人记录 | 
| [22:04] | hundreds of secrets I’ve written about my patients. | 我所写下上百个我病人的秘密 | 
| [22:09] | That sounds like hundreds of motives. | 听起来像是上百个动机 | 
| [22:17] | Do you think that… | 你认为… | 
| [22:20] | do you think that there’s a possibility | 你认为有可能… | 
| [22:24] | that Chelsea could have stumbled across a thief last night? | 是昨晚Chelsea碰巧遇见了小偷? | 
| [22:29] | If she did,hopefully one of these prints will lead to her killer. | 若是那样 这些指纹中会有一个指向凶手 | 
| [22:39] | Mr. Dashell,I met your ex-wife earlier. | Dashell先生 早些时候我见到了你前妻 | 
| [22:42] | Whatever she told you was a lie. | 不管她说什么都是在撒谎 | 
| [22:45] | She’s trying to keep me from my son. | 她是想把我们父子拆开 | 
| [22:47] | I’m actually more interested in Dr. Marsh’s daughter. | 实际上我对Marsh医生的女儿更感兴趣 | 
| [22:53] | Yeah,Chelsea. | 恩 Chelsea | 
| [22:56] | Sad. I saw it on TV. | 真可惜 我在电视里看到了 | 
| [22:59] | And that’s how you found out about it? | 你是这么知道的? | 
| [23:03] | Why would I kill her? | 我为什么要杀她? | 
| [23:04] | Because it’s my understanding that she caught you stealing files. | 因为我的理解是 她抓到你偷文件 | 
| [23:10] | We recovered your fingerprint from the file cabinet,Mr. Dashell. | 档案柜上有你的的指纹 Dashell先生 | 
| [23:23] | Now if you would like me to call your probation officer,I can have you sent back to prison. | 要是你想让我给你的缓刑官打电话 我会让你重回监狱 | 
| [23:30] | 15 years ago… | 15年前… | 
| [23:35] | got in a bar fight. | 酒吧打斗 | 
| [23:37] | Stabbed a dude in self-defense. | 因自我防卫刺死了一个人 | 
| [23:42] | I didn’t deserve to go to prison then. | 我不该进监狱 | 
| [23:44] | But the jury decided it was manslaughter. | 但陪审团认为是过失杀人 | 
| [23:46] | This is murder,Mr. Dashell. | 这是谋杀 Dashell先生 | 
| [23:54] | Look,Lieutenant,the court ordered me to go to see Dr. Marsh. | 队长 法院强制我去找Marsh医生 | 
| [23:59] | So I went to see her. | 所以我去找她了 | 
| [24:01] | With the custody battle for my kid coming up,I decided to… | 同时监护权争夺开始了 所以我决定… | 
| [24:06] | read what she was writing about me. | 看看他是怎样写我的 | 
| [24:09] | Your appointment is not for another three hours. | 你的预约是在三小时后 | 
| [24:14] | Would you excuse me for a moment? | 介意我离开一下吗? | 
| [24:16] | I’ll be right there. | 我就在那边 | 
| [24:18] | I understand that. I’m with a patient right now. | 我能理解 我现在有病人 | 
| [24:22] | That won’t work. | 那样不行 | 
| [24:25] | Look,Lieutenant,I read the files,okay? | 队长 我读了那些文件 行吗? | 
| [24:29] | But I didn’t steal anything. | 但我并没有偷 | 
| [24:32] | And I didn’t see Dr. Marsh’s daughter,let alone kill her. | 我没看见Marsh医生的女儿 更不要说杀她了 | 
| [24:38] | You say it happened last night. I got an alibi. | 你说是昨晚发生的 我有不在场证据 | 
| [24:41] | I was with my son last night. | 昨晚我和我儿子在一起 | 
| [24:44] | Where is your son now? | 你儿子现在在哪? | 
| [24:45] | With my ex. | 和我前妻在一起 | 
| [24:48] | At her work. | 在她工作的地方 | 
| [24:53] | Look,I would never hurt Dr. Marsh,or anyone in her family. | 我绝不会伤害Marsh医生 或是她的家人 | 
| [24:59] | She is the only one that’s trying to help me to get my son back,Lieutenant. | 她是唯一帮助我要回儿子的人 队长 | 
| [25:06] | Well,I… | 那 我… | 
| [25:10] | I hope so for his sake,Mr. Dashell. | 看在你儿子的份上 我希望是这样 Dashell先生 | 
| [25:30] | You Cory Dashell? | 你是Cory Dashell? | 
| [25:34] | Cory,I’m Lieutenant Horatio Caine with the Miami Police Department. | Cory 我是迈阿密警局的 Horatio Caine队长 | 
| [25:39] | Cory,I wanted to talk to you about your dad. | Cory 我想和你谈谈你爸爸 | 
| [25:42] | Is he going back to jail? | 他又要回监狱了吗? | 
| [25:45] | I hope not. | 我希望不是 | 
| [25:46] | ‘Cause he’s different now. | 因为他变了 | 
| [25:48] | He doesn’t get into trouble anymore. | 他不再惹麻烦了 | 
| [25:51] | Were you with him last night? | 你昨晚是和他在一起吗? | 
| [25:53] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [25:54] | We were fishing for swordfish. | 我们钓旗鱼来着 | 
| [25:56] | Slept in a boat. | 在船里过夜 | 
| [25:57] | It was pretty cool. | 有够酷的 | 
| [25:58] | Don’t cover for him,Cory. | 别为他辩解了 Cory | 
| [26:00] | Why don’t you go in the back and look at some magazines,okay? | 到后面看杂志去吧 好吗? | 
| [26:09] | Eddie send you here? | Eddie让你来的? | 
| [26:11] | He would do anything to get me out of the picture. | 他会不惜一切把我赶出家 | 
| [26:14] | Mrs.ashell,your husband may be involved in the murder. | Dashell女士 你的丈夫可能与一起谋杀有关 | 
| [26:20] | Really? | 真的? | 
| [26:21] | Was your son with him last night? | 你儿子昨晚和他在一起吗? | 
| [26:24] | It was his court-ordered night of visitation. | 法院允许他晚上来探视 | 
| [26:27] | But he dropped him off here this morning. | 他今早把他送来这儿 | 
| [26:29] | Were they together all night? | 他们昨晚是在一起吗? | 
| [26:31] | Well,you know,Eddie has been known to leave Cory alone | 你知道的 Eddie经常会把Cory扔下 | 
| [26:34] | while he goes out drinking with his buddies. | 去和他的狐朋狗友喝酒去 | 
| [26:39] | You really think he killed that girl? | 你真的认为是他杀了那女孩? | 
| [26:44] | Mrs. Dashell,is this your workstation? | Dashell女士 这是你的工作台? | 
| [26:51] | Yeah. Why? | 是的 怎么了? | 
| [26:52] | Those scissors look pretty sharp. | 这些剪刀看起来很锋利 | 
| [27:19] | Scissors match the width and depth of the wound. | 剪刀符合伤口的宽度和深度 | 
| [27:21] | All we need is DNA confirmation; this is our murder weapon. | 就等DNA确认这是不是凶器了 | 
| [27:37] | Blue liquid is a quaternary ammonium compound. | 蓝色液体是季铵化合物 | 
| [27:40] | It’s used in salons to disinfect combs,clippers and scissors. | 在沙龙里常用来 给梳子 推剪 剪刀消毒 | 
| [27:43] | It’s pretty nasty stuff. | 是很脏的东西 | 
| [27:44] | So the killer tried to get rid of evidence by disinfecting it. | 所以凶手想通过消毒来抹杀掉证据 | 
| [27:47] | Disinfecting cleans,it doesn’t kill. | 消毒不错 但却不能除去 | 
| [27:49] | So,any DNA evidence would remain intact. | 所以DNA证据得以完整保留 | 
| [28:00] | Is that a piece of skin? | 是一块皮肤吗? | 
| [28:03] | No,my friend. | 不 朋友 | 
| [28:05] | That’s a piece of brain matter. | 是一块脑质 | 
| [28:06] | Must have got stuck on the scissors when Chelsea was stabbed. | 一定是刺杀Chelsea时夹在剪刀中的 | 
| [28:17] | I’ll send it to DNA. | 我送去做DNA化验 | 
| [28:18] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [28:19] | I want to close this case. | 我想结束这案子 | 
| [28:23] | We found brain matter from Chelsea Marsh on the scissors at your workstation. | 我们在你工作台的剪刀上找到 Chelsea Marsh的脑质 | 
| [28:29] | Eddie’s trying to frame me. | Eddie想陷害我 | 
| [28:33] | Don’t you get it? | 你们不明白吗? | 
| [28:35] | He must have returned them when he brought Cory back this morning. | 肯定是他早上送Cory回来的时候 放上去的 | 
| [28:40] | Yeah,yeah. | 恩 恩 | 
| [28:41] | We had the same thought. | 我们也是这么想的 | 
| [28:43] | That’s why we called the Florida Park Service. | 所以我们给弗罗里达公园打电话 | 
| [28:46] | They confirmed that Eddie had chartered a fishing boat at 9:00 p.m. last night | 他们证实Eddie昨晚9点租了一艘船 | 
| [28:49] | and didn’t return until 8:00 this morning. | 直到早上8点才归还 | 
| [28:51] | Which means that he couldn’t have killed Chelsea. | 因此他没机会杀害Chelsea | 
| [28:54] | So,that leaves you. | 所以只剩你了 | 
| [29:03] | I didn’t want to lose my son. | 我不想失去我儿子 | 
| [29:07] | So I-I tried to fix it. | 我试着改正 | 
| [29:10] | Fix what? | 改正什么? | 
| [29:12] | Eddie was changing. | Eddie变了 | 
| [29:14] | He was actually fighting for Cory. | 他真的在为Croy而努力 | 
| [29:18] | So I followed him to that house just to see why. | 所以我跟踪他 去看个究竟 | 
| [29:23] | And when I saw that shrink… | 当我看见心理医生时… | 
| [29:27] | I got so angry. | 我很生气 | 
| [29:30] | So you went back to the house last night to kill Dr. Marsh | 所以昨晚你折回那所房子 企图杀死Marsh医生 | 
| [29:32] | and ended up killing Chelsea by mistake. | 结果误杀了Chelsea | 
| [29:35] | It was dark. | 当时很黑 | 
| [29:37] | They both looked alike from the back. | 背后看去她们长得一样 | 
| [30:00] | You’re angry at Dr. Marsh for helping your husband get better? | 你生气是因为Marsh 把你丈夫治好了? | 
| [30:04] | Eddie doesn’t deserve to share custody of my son just because some shrink says he’s cured. | Eddie根本没资格获得监护权 不能某个心理医生说他好了就判给他 | 
| [30:09] | Your son deserves a father. | 你儿子需要父亲 | 
| [30:10] | Oh,she spent,like,what? | 她才认识他多久? | 
| [30:14] | An hour with him? | 就凭这一小个时 | 
| [30:15] | Once a week? | 每星期一次的咨询? | 
| [30:17] | You know,somehow she knows enough to tell the court that he’s a changed man? | 凭什么向法庭作证他改好了? | 
| [30:21] | She was just doing her job. | 这只是她的职责 | 
| [30:23] | She was helping a lot of people get better. | 她曾经帮助很多人康复 | 
| [30:26] | Eric. | |
| [30:32] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [30:34] | He fooled me,too,in the beginning. | 一开始时 他也把我骗了 | 
| [30:36] | He did. | 他把我骗了 | 
| [30:38] | But I lived with him. | 但我和他朝夕相处 | 
| [30:41] | What does she know that I don’t? | 有什么事她知道而我不知道? | 
| [30:44] | A lot. | 很多 | 
| [30:45] | And we know that you’re never gonna see your son again. | 但我们只知道 你再也见不到你儿子了 | 
| [30:47] | And now she’s gonna know who murdered her daughter. | 她也将会知道 是谁杀害了她女儿 | 
| [30:50] | And your ex is gonna get full custody. | 而你的前夫将取得全权监护 | 
| [31:04] | Attention all air and ground units. | 空中和地面所有单位注意 | 
| [31:06] | We have reports of gunfire in the 1500 block of Columbus Lane. | 我们接到报告 哥伦布大道1500区有人开枪 | 
| [31:23] | Dr. Marsh. | Marsh医生 | 
| [31:24] | Dr. Marsh. | Marsh医生 | 
| [31:27] | Dr. Marsh,the ambulance is on the way. All right? You hang in there. | Marsh医生 救护车马上到 你坚持下去 | 
| [31:30] | Dr. Marsh,who did this to you? | Marsh医生 谁干的? | 
| [31:35] | Stay with her,Eric. | 看着她 Eric | 
| [31:36] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 | 
| [31:38] | Stay with me. You’re gonna be okay. | 坚持下去 | 
| [31:44] | Justin! | 你会没事的 | 
| [31:47] | What did you do,son? | 你在干什么 孩子? | 
| [32:07] | Two family members in one day. | 一天之内 家里死了两个人 | 
| [32:09] | So what do you got? | 什么情况? | 
| [32:10] | Well,for now,I can tell you it was a close-range gunshot wound. | 目前我只能告诉你 近距离开枪 | 
| [32:13] | Entered through the front,probably passed through the aorta,lodged in the back. | 子弹从正面打进去 也许穿透了大动脉 留在后背 | 
| [32:17] | Well,I’m gonna need a bullet. | 我需要那颗子弹 | 
| [32:19] | Fine. | 好 | 
| [32:28] | Bullet’s near the surface. | 子弹很接近表皮 | 
| [32:37] | And there you go. | 给你 | 
| [32:39] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗? | 
| [32:41] | This is good. | 这就很好 | 
| [32:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [32:44] | Ready? | 准备好了吗? | 
| [32:47] | Hey,uh,did you find a murder weapon? | 嘿 找到凶器了吗? | 
| [32:49] | Perimeter and interior search turned out empty. | 屋里屋外搜遍了 都找不到 | 
| [32:52] | We pulled out a .38 slug from her. | 在她身上找到了一颗点38子弹 | 
| [32:56] | What do you think? You think the son did it? | 你有什么看法? 是他儿子干的? | 
| [33:00] | H found Justin with fresh blood on his hands. | H发现Justin时 他正在洗手上的血迹 | 
| [33:03] | I don’t think he would have had enough time to dump the murder weapon outside the property. | 我想他没有足够的时间转移凶器 | 
| [33:06] | So you think he’s innocent? | 那么你觉得他是无辜的? | 
| [33:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [33:11] | The only thing I’m sure of is that she was innocent. | 我只知道 她是无辜的 | 
| [33:31] | I was inside the house and I heard a gunshot. | 我当时在房子里 听到了一声枪响 | 
| [33:36] | I rushed outside,but whoever shot her was gone. | 我跑出来 行凶的人逃走了 | 
| [33:39] | Mom?! | 妈?! | 
| [33:41] | Oh,my God! | 上帝啊! | 
| [33:42] | Mom! | 妈! | 
| [33:44] | Why didn’t you just call the police,son? | 为什么不马上报警 孩子? | 
| [33:46] | I don’t know. I was freaking out,okay? | 我不知道 | 
| [33:52] | Justin? | 我快吓死了 | 
| [33:54] | Look,the next thing I remember is you talking to me. | 之后我只记得你在跟我说话了 | 
| [34:01] | Justin,I have to be honest with you. | Justin 老实告诉你吧 | 
| [34:03] | Something is missing from this story. | 你的供词少了些东西 | 
| [34:05] | And if you don’t help me,I can’t help you. | 如果你不帮我的话 我也帮不了你 | 
| [34:17] | What is the money for,son? | 钱是干嘛用的 孩子? | 
| [34:22] | One of my mom’s patients paid me to steal her files. | 我妈一个病人付钱 让我偷她的档案 | 
| [34:25] | All right,guys,let’s wrap this up here. | 好了 伙计们 把这个包好 | 
| [34:35] | Lieutenant… | 队长… | 
| [34:38] | did I get my mom killed? | 是我害死了妈妈吗? | 
| [34:41] | I hope not. | 但愿不是 | 
| [34:42] | We’re gonna need a name. | 那人叫什么名字 | 
| [34:44] | I don’t know. Some rich guy,Shane and… | 我不知道 | 
| [34:48] | Shane Huntington. | 一个有钱人 | 
| [34:50] | Justin… | Shane什么的… | 
| [34:51] | That’s the guy your sister dumped last night. | 你妹妹昨晚把他甩了 | 
| [34:57] | Why would he want to hurt my mom? | 他为什么要伤害我妈妈? | 
| [34:59] | I don’t know,son,I don’t know yet. | 我不知道 孩子 现在还不清楚 | 
| [35:02] | But if he did,you’re an accomplice. | 但如果是他的话 你就成了帮凶 | 
| [35:11] | Yeah,I paid the kid to get me those files. | 是的 我付钱让他偷档案 | 
| [35:14] | ‘Cause Chelsea mentioned she had a brother who’d do anything for a buck. | 因为Chelsea说过 她有个哥哥为了钱什么都干 | 
| [35:16] | Hand ’em over. | 给我 | 
| [35:17] | Man,I don’t think this is such a good idea. | 伙计 我想这么做不大妥 | 
| [35:19] | I promise you I will burn them when I’m done,and no one will see them. | 我答应你 我一旦搞定就会全部烧毁 不会让别的人看到 | 
| [35:25] | You read something in one of those files you didn’t like, | 你在档案里看到了让你不满的内容 | 
| [35:28] | and so y came back and killed Dr. Marsh. | 所以去杀了Marsh医生 | 
| [35:30] | What? | 什么? | 
| [35:31] | You can’t get me for the daughter,so you figure me for the mother? | 你诬告我杀了女儿不成 现在又说我杀了她妈妈? | 
| [35:33] | I already told you people I’m not a killer. | 我说过了 我不是杀人凶手 | 
| [35:36] | But you are a thief. | 但你是小偷 | 
| [35:37] | I had to get those files. | 我一定得拿到这些档案 | 
| [35:39] | And after Chelsea’s death,I figured the cops would be all over them. | 我知道Chelsea死了以后 警察一定会翻查 | 
| [35:42] | What was in them that’s so important? | 里面有什么如此重要? | 
| [35:45] | If my dad finds out about all the | 要是我爸知道我的所作所为 乱搞 磕药 | 
| [35:50] | then I’ll lose everything: my trust fund,my sailboat,my entire life. | 我就会失去一切:信托基金 游艇 我这辈子就毁了 | 
| [35:55] | What’d you do with the files? | 你怎么处理那些档案? | 
| [35:57] | I burned mine and I threw the rest in the trash. | 我把我那一份烧了 其余扔掉了 | 
| [36:00] | I wonder what your daddy is gonna think about the fact that you’re under arrest for burglary. | 我很好奇 你因为行窃被捕 你爸会作何感想 | 
| [36:10] | Search the boat. | 搜查游艇 | 
| [36:27] | Eric,I am so sorry about Dr. Marsh. | Eric 我为Marsh医生感到难过 | 
| [36:32] | Are these her files? | 这是她的档案吗? | 
| [36:34] | ‘Cause I thought I put ’em in lockup. | 我记得我把它们锁起来了 | 
| [36:36] | These are the keys to finding Dr. Marsh’s killer. | 这是找出杀害Marsh医生真凶的关键 | 
| [36:38] | Correct me if I’m wrong,but doctor-patient confidentiality remains intact after her death | 据我所知 医生和病人之间的保密协议 在她死后仍然有效 | 
| [36:42] | unless there’s a court order. | 除非法庭下令解除 | 
| [36:43] | That could take days,all right? | 可能要等好几天 | 
| [36:45] | In the meantime,her killer’s still out there, | 在这期间 凶手依然逍遥法外 | 
| [36:47] | and we don’t know who they’re gonna kill next. | 不知道接下来他们会对谁下手 | 
| [36:48] | But none of this evidence will be admissible. | 但这种情况下取得的证据是无效的 | 
| [36:50] | That’s fine. | 没关系 | 
| [36:50] | Maybe it can lead to something we can use as evidence. | 也许能引导我们找出有用的线索 | 
| [36:58] | Listen,my secrets are in here,too. | 听着 我的秘密也在里面 | 
| [37:02] | I’m okay with this. | 但我不在乎 | 
| [37:06] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [37:16] | Eric,you of all people know how sensitive the information in those files is. | Eric 没人比你更清楚 档案里的信息有多敏感 | 
| [37:26] | I’m a freak,and everybody at school knows it. | 我是个怪物 全校人都知道 | 
| [37:28] | Cutting is the only thing that makes me feel good. | 割伤自己是唯一能让我愉快的事 | 
| [37:30] | I feel claustrophobic. | 我有幽闭恐惧 | 
| [37:31] | I’m tired of keeping things from my dad. | 我不能让我爸知道这一切 | 
| [37:34] | I thought you said I could say anything. | 你不是说我说什么都可以说吗 | 
| [37:38] | I know exactly how it happened. | 我很清楚 一切怎么发生的 | 
| [37:41] | Exactly how I’d kill you. | 很清楚我怎么杀死你 | 
| [37:50] | After I got shot,it really put things in perspective. | 我中枪之后 对人生有了很多看法 | 
| [37:58] | Made me think about my future,settling down. | 我开始思考我的将来 我想安定下来 | 
| [38:02] | Wish it could be Calleigh. | 我希望和Calleigh在一起 | 
| [38:10] | You find something? | 你找到什么了? | 
| [38:12] | No. | 没有 | 
| [38:14] | I think this is a bust. | 我看这招不奏效 | 
| [38:21] | I got something that’s dated yesterday evening. | 我找到了一份昨天晚上写的 | 
| [38:24] | Patient smashed a clock during a session. | 病人在疗程中砸坏了一个钟 | 
| [38:29] | This Nick Burnham,Horatio’s already interviewed him. | 这是Nick Burnham Horatio已经问过他了 | 
| [38:32] | Did he tell Horatio he smashed a clock with a gun? | 他告诉Horatio他是用枪砸坏的吗? | 
| [38:35] | Then I raise a blade over my head. | 我的脑海中浮现出一把刀 | 
| [38:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [38:38] | We’ll have to continue this next week. | 我们要下周才能继续 | 
| [38:45] | Next week. | 下周 | 
| [38:54] | No. | 没有 | 
| [38:58] | Problem is none of this is admissible. | 问题是 这不能作为呈堂证供 | 
| [39:02] | How do we sink this guy? | 怎样才能指证他呢? | 
| [39:04] | Well,he did say that he had a dream about killing Dr. Marsh. | 他说他作了个梦 在梦里杀死了Marsh医生 | 
| [39:08] | Let’s see if he was dumb enough to register that gun. | 我们去查下他会不会蠢到 注册了枪支 | 
| [39:17] | We found the gun that you used to kill Dr. Marsh,Nick. | 我们找到了 你用来杀死Marsh医生的枪 | 
| [39:20] | And it matches the bullet that we recovered. | 和从她身上取出的子弹相吻合 | 
| [39:26] | Why would you kill her if she was helping you? | 既然他帮了你 为什么要杀她? | 
| [39:33] | Just when I needed her,she was gone. | 在我需要她的时候 她却不在 | 
| [39:36] | There’s been a family emergency. | 我家里有急事 | 
| [39:38] | I’m gonna have to reschedule. | 我要调整一下疗程 | 
| [39:40] | You can’t do this to me! | 你不能这样对我! | 
| [39:47] | You know,I was really starting to make some breakthroughs, | 我的病情好容易有了突破 | 
| [39:51] | and she leaves me. | 她却离我而去 | 
| [39:53] | Just,just like everybody else. | 就像其他人一样 | 
| [39:58] | The dreams are getting worse. | 我的梦越发可怕了 | 
| [40:00] | Please,my daughter died today. | 求你了 我女儿今天死了 | 
| [40:02] | I need some privacy. | 我需要一点私人空间 | 
| [40:03] | What about my needs?! | 那我的需要怎么办? | 
| [40:05] | You said you would help me! | 你说过你会帮我! | 
| [40:06] | I will help you. | 我会帮你的 | 
| [40:07] | Just,just put down the gun. | 你先把枪放下 | 
| [40:15] | Classic narcissist. | 典型的自我主义者 | 
| [40:17] | You couldn’t have waited for her to grieve? | 你就不能等到她心情平复吗? | 
| [40:19] | Hey! | 嘿! | 
| [40:21] | She had an obligation… | 她有责任… | 
| [40:24] | to be there when I needed her. | 在我需要她的时候出现 | 
| [40:26] | We have an obligation,too. | 我们也有责任 | 
| [40:28] | One we’re about to meet. | 并将履行这个责任 | 
| [40:42] | That was a rough day. | 艰难的一天 | 
| [40:45] | I’m sorry if I forced you to compromise your ethics. | 我很抱歉强迫你破坏了你的操守 | 
| [40:48] | No,you didn’t force me into anything. | 不 你没有强迫我干任何事 | 
| [40:51] | And besides,I think the end result was worth it. | 况且 这么做是值得的 | 
| [40:55] | Yeah,Dr. Marsh was a good lady. | 是的 Marsh医生是个好人 | 
| [40:59] | You know that you can talk to me about anything,don’t you? | 你有什么心事都可以跟我说 好吗? | 
| [41:02] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [41:08] | When we were going through the files,did you happen to read mine? | 我们翻查档案时 你有没有看到我的? | 
| [41:12] | Would it matter if I did? | 假如我看到了 这要紧吗? | 
| [41:14] | It just wasn’t in my batch,so I figured that,uh… | 我手上那一批没有 所以我想… | 
| [41:22] | We make a good team. | 我们会合作愉快的 | 
| [41:27] | Well,I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 | 
| [41:39] | Hey,man! | 嘿 伙计! | 
| [41:44] | – What’s up,big man? – Yeah. | – 最近好吗 小伙儿? | 
| [41:45] | – You good? – Yeah. | – 你好吗? – 很好 | 
| [41:48] | Will you give us a minute? | 能不能让我们单独说几句? | 
| [41:49] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [41:52] | Thank you,Lieutenant. | 谢谢你 队长 | 
| [41:54] | No problem,Mr. Dashell. | 别客气 Dashell先生 | 
| [41:57] | Mr. Dashell,you have to start taking care of yourself. | Dashell先生 你要学会对自己负责 | 
| [41:59] | Your boy needs you. | 你儿子需要你 | 
| [42:04] | I need him,too. | 我也需要他 | 
| [42:07] | You have children,Lieutenant? | 你有孩子吗 队长? | 
| [42:12] | I do. | 我有 | 
| [42:16] | Big man? | 小伙子 | 
| [42:23] | Take care,son. | 保重了 孩子 | 
| [42:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [42:25] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [42:26] | See ya,gentlemen. | 再见 先生 | 
| [42:27] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [42:28] | Bye. | 再见 |