时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | Now, wait, wait, wait. Want something? | 喂 等等 |
[00:35] | Mojito. | 等等 你来点什么? |
[00:36] | Maggie, uno mojito, por favor, huh? | Maggie 来杯Mojito? |
[00:40] | Hey, turn that up! | 嘿 声音开大点! |
[00:43] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[01:01] | Somebody call 911! | 快打911! |
[02:19] | Invite-only beach party crashed by our, uh, twice-baked friend here. | 私人海滩派对被这位 烤熟的朋友给彻底搞砸了 |
[02:24] | And I take it that he wasn’t an invited guest, Frank. | 看来他还未受邀请 Frank |
[02:27] | No. All the guests are accounted for. | 对 所有客人都核查过了 |
[02:29] | He’s not one of them. | 他不是客人 |
[02:31] | Do we have a host? | 主人是谁? |
[02:32] | We’re working on that right now. | 正在找 |
[02:34] | Does anyone recognize the victim? | 有人认出被害人了吗? |
[02:36] | No, and by the looks of it, we won’t, uh, find an ID, either. | 没有 而且看来也没法 找到身份证明了 |
[02:44] | Who’s the young lady? | 那位年轻女士是谁? |
[02:46] | That’s Dr. Tara Price. It’s our new M.E. | Tara Price医生 新法医 |
[02:50] | She’s a little spark plug. | 她可挺能干的 |
[02:58] | Dr. Price. | Price医生 |
[03:03] | Dr. Price. | Price医生 |
[03:06] | You must be Lieutenant Caine. | 你一定是Caine队长 |
[03:11] | Nice to meet you. | 见到你很高心 |
[03:12] | I’m glad to have you aboard. | 欢迎你加入 |
[03:14] | Oh, you kidding me? | 哈 我太幸运了 |
[03:15] | My first day on, I get to be at the beach with Fourth Degree Burn Guy. | 工作第一天就是到海滩 处理四度烧伤的尸体 |
[03:21] | Unfortunately, not so good for him. | 不过对他来说相当不幸 |
[03:23] | What do we have? | 情况怎么样? |
[03:24] | Full-thickness burn injuries. | 全层皮肤烧伤 |
[03:26] | Causes plasma to leech through to the surface. | 造成血浆直接吸附于表皮 |
[03:28] | But the tissue’s so destroyed, there’s no skin left to blister. | 由于组织损伤极其严重 皮肤全部烧光 连水泡都起不了 |
[03:33] | Plasma mixes with the hemoglobin of the blood, causing it to appear purple. | 血浆与血液中的血红蛋白混合 使其呈现紫色 |
[03:38] | It literally weeps from the skin. | 完全是从皮肤中渗出来的 |
[03:41] | Black burns are deep, well through the subcue tissue and muscle. | 烧伤处呈黑色 深度直达皮下组织和肌肉 |
[03:45] | Down to the bone in his extremities. | 四肢处深达骨骼 |
[03:47] | Probably lost muscle control. | 可能导致肌肉失控 |
[03:49] | Explains why he didn’t make the water. | 所以他没法跑到海里去 |
[03:51] | His running didn’t help. The rush of oxygen actually helped fuel the fire. | 他一路跑来 使情况更糟 氧气的涌入实际上增强了火势 |
[03:55] | Was there an accelerant? | 有助燃剂吗? |
[03:57] | Yep. Over his entire body. | 有 全身都是 |
[03:59] | This guy didn’t just catch fire by accident. | 这人并不是意外着火的 |
[04:01] | So somebody lit him on fire. | 所以是有人点的火 |
[04:03] | I won’t know the type of accelerant until I get a sample to Trace. | 得等到样品送痕迹科化验 我才知道助燃剂种类 |
[04:06] | What does the position tell you? | 尸体姿势有什么线索? |
[04:08] | Pugilistic pose the body contorts to after being badly burned. | 拳手姿势说明 身体重度烧伤后严重变形 |
[04:12] | From the Latin, pugil, meaning “fights with fists.” | pugil是拉丁语 意思是”以拳搏斗” |
[04:16] | A fight… to the death. | 搏斗… |
[04:55] | CSI:MIAMI Season07 Episode02 Won’t Get Fueled Again | 至死 |
[05:12] | Excuse me, Lieutenant. | 队长 打扰一下 |
[05:14] | Paul Sanders. You, uh… you wanted to talk? | 我是Paul Sanders 你 嗯 想找我谈谈? |
[05:19] | I understand, Mr. Sanders, that this was your party. | Sanders先生 就我所知 这是你主办的派对 |
[05:22] | It was until that guy tore through here. | 对 不过后来这人闯了进来 |
[05:25] | Did you know the victim? | 你认识被害人吗? |
[05:27] | Well, it was kind of difficult to get a look, with him on fire, running. | 嗯 他当时身上着火了 又在跑 我看不清楚 |
[05:32] | What was the occasion? | 为什么举办这个派对? |
[05:34] | We’re in Miami. Do we need one? It was just a beach party. | 这是迈阿密 需要理由吗? 不过是个海滩派对罢了 |
[05:39] | It appears, Mr. Sanders, that none of your guests attempted to help the victim. | Sanders先生 你的客人中似乎没人 想帮助被害人 |
[05:44] | Wait, guy on fire crashes my party, and we’re suspects? | 等会儿 这个着火的家伙把派对搞砸了 我们反倒成嫌疑犯了? |
[05:48] | You are holding a source of ignition. | 你手里就拿着点火源 |
[05:54] | Yeah, well, I didn’t ignite him. | 对 但是 我没点着他 |
[05:56] | He was already on fire when he came running through here. | 他跑来的时候已经着火了 |
[06:00] | Have a seat. | 待会找你 |
[06:09] | Got another shoe print here with some residue. | 又找到一个鞋印 上面有些残留物 |
[06:12] | Could be clothing. I don’t know, it’s too little to tell. | 可能是衣物 我没法确定 证物太少了 |
[06:14] | All right, the farther we get from the body, the less physical evidence there will be to follow. | 好吧 离尸体越远 能追踪的物证就越少 |
[06:18] | Especially now that we’re running out of sand. | 尤其是沙地逐渐消失 |
[06:26] | Here’s one right here. | 这儿找到一个 |
[06:34] | It’s a piece of melted rubber. | 是一块烧化的橡胶 |
[06:36] | It’s probably from the sole of his shoe. | 可能是他鞋底上的 |
[06:44] | It’s got a shiny residue on it. | 上面有些发光的残留物 |
[06:46] | The M.E.said she thought an accelerant might have been used. | 法医说可能使用了助燃剂 |
[06:48] | There could be traces of hydrocarbon. | 可能有碳氢化合物残留 |
[06:51] | All right, we’ll use the MiniRAE to detect the hydrocarbons he left behind and find his point of origin. | 好吧 我们用光离子化检测器检测 留下的碳氢化合物 找出起火点 |
[06:55] | That’s a great idea. | 这主意不错 |
[07:12] | Picking up six parts per million. | 现在读数是6ppm |
[07:15] | Through the parking lot, this way. | 穿过停车场 这边 |
[07:20] | Victim’s path was erratic. | 被害者行走路线是弯曲的 |
[07:21] | I mean, why not take the fastest route and run a straight line? | 为什么不走直线? 这样最快 |
[07:26] | Because he was running through parked cars that are no longer here. | 因为那时这里都停着车 他得绕过去 |
[07:38] | You know, one of them might belong to our killer. | 知道吗 其中一辆可能就是凶手的 |
[07:43] | I’m getting a higher reading this way. | 往这边 这里读数更高了 |
[07:50] | A sizable liquid burn pattern. | 一块液体燃烧痕迹 相当大 |
[07:53] | This is definitely our point of origin. | 这里肯定就是起火点 |
[07:55] | Okay, so our victim lit up here, and then he took off running for the beach. | 好吧 受害者在这里着火 接着一路跑到海滩上 |
[07:59] | He left something behind. Take a look. | 他留下了点东西 你看看 |
[08:13] | Some kind of melted fabric. | 某种烧化的织物 |
[08:16] | Some kind of clothing– looks like he was wearing it when he went up in flames. | 某种衣物 看来他着火时就是穿的这个 |
[08:27] | No sign of an ignition source. | 没有找到起火源 |
[08:29] | Killer probably took it with him. | 很可能被凶手带走了 |
[08:33] | I’m gonna get Ryan on this, see if he gets an ID on our victim. | 让Ryan负责吧 看他能否查出受害者的身份 |
[09:07] | I take it those are the melted clothing. | 看来这就是烧化的衣物了 |
[09:09] | Yeah, think it might be part of a uniform. | 对 像是某种制服的一部分 |
[09:12] | And, uh… guess what this used to be. | 还有 嗯 猜猜这以前是什么 |
[09:15] | It is a name tag. | 姓名牌 |
[09:17] | Unfortunately, the name is obscured. | 唉 名字已经看不清了 |
[09:18] | The fabric has been melted to the surface. | 织物表面被烧化 |
[09:21] | This piece of plastic has been damaged beyond recognition. | 这片塑料损毁严重 根本无法辨认 |
[09:25] | So how do we get to the engraving? | 那怎么辨认上面的字? |
[09:27] | I don’t know, I was thinking about scraping the fabric off of the plastic | 还没想好 我准备先把塑料上的织物刮掉 |
[09:30] | or using some sort of chemical means, but I think that will just harm the plastic more. | 或者用化学方法 不过恐怕会把塑料损毁得更厉害 |
[09:33] | What about the CT scanner? | 用CT扫描呢? |
[09:35] | No. CT scanner won’t read plastic. | 不行 CT没法扫描塑料 |
[09:41] | Unless we use some sort of contrasting agent that can fill the voids in the fissures. | 除非用某种对比剂 填充裂痕中的空隙 |
[09:47] | Could get to the engraving– let’s try that. | 这样就能辨识了 试试吧 |
[09:49] | I’m on it. | 这就办 |
[10:13] | Name tag belongs to Sam at Select Exec Valet. | 姓名牌属于 Select Exec泊车处的Sam |
[10:16] | I think we just ID’d our man on fire. | 我想我们刚确认了着火者的身份 |
[10:18] | So, the party had a valet service. | 看来这个派对还提供泊车服务 |
[10:34] | Is there a guy named Sam who works here? | 有个叫Sam的男人在这儿工作吗? |
[10:37] | Yeah. | 有 |
[10:39] | We believe he was killed today. | 我们相信他今天没害了 |
[10:41] | No, he wasn’t. | 不 不可能 |
[10:45] | I’m Sam. Sam Laughlin. | 我就是Sam Sam Laughlin |
[10:47] | Really? | 是吗? |
[10:48] | Do you have any idea why a murder victim was wearing your vest? | 知道受害人为什么 穿着你的背心吗? |
[10:52] | It went missing. | 我的背心不见了 |
[10:53] | Someone stole it from my stand. | 有人从我的台子上偷走了 |
[10:55] | Yeah, or you were wearing it, which incidentally puts you at the murder scene. | 是啊 也可能穿着它的就是你 这么说你当时就在凶案现场 |
[10:59] | Well, look, I heard screaming and yelling down on the beach, but I didn’t even see anything. | 嘿 我听到海滩那儿的尖叫声 但是什么都没看见 |
[11:03] | I’m stuck between here and the lot where I park the cars. | 我一直在这儿 要不就在停车场那儿 |
[11:05] | – The lot around the corner? – Yeah. | – 拐角那儿的停车场? – 对 |
[11:09] | That’s where our victim was killed. | 那儿就是死者的被害地点 |
[11:11] | Actually, he was set on fire. | 实际上 他被人点了火 |
[11:14] | Well, it couldn’t have been me. I was busy parking cars. | 嗯 肯定不是我 我正忙着停车呢 |
[11:17] | You can ask any one of the guests. | 随便你问哪位客人都行 |
[11:19] | How many other valets you got working here? | 还有多少泊车员 在这儿工作? |
[11:20] | Just me. I’m independent. Contracted for smaller parties. | 就我一个 自己是老板 专门做小型派对 |
[11:26] | Well, right now you’re our only suspect. We’ll be in touch. | 嗯 现在你是唯一嫌犯 回头再联系 |
[11:41] | Dr. Price? | Price医生? |
[11:45] | I haven’t the foggiest idea where anything is down here. Do you? | 这儿什么东西放在哪儿 我完全不知道 你知道吗? |
[11:49] | I’m afraid not. | 我也不知道 |
[11:52] | I’m, CSI Delko. You can call me Eric. | 我是CSI Delko 叫我Eric吧 |
[11:56] | Um, tell me, Eric. | 嗯 告诉我 Eric |
[11:58] | I’ve got signatures on reports from three different M.E.s, | 我收到的报告上 有三位法医签字 |
[12:01] | yet I’m the only one down here. | 但是在这儿的只有我一个 |
[12:03] | There’s been a bit of a problem with turnover since Alexx Woods’ departure. | Alexx Woods离开后 人员调整上出了点问题 |
[12:08] | Well, let’s hope that ends with me. | 嗯 希望这事就此打住 |
[12:16] | Well, I was hoping to get an ID on this guy. Any luck? | 嗯 我想看看有没有确定死者身份 怎么样? |
[12:19] | Uh, don’t have that yet. | 嗯 还没有 |
[12:21] | It’s taking me a little bit to get started. | 刚开展工作 进程有点儿慢 |
[12:25] | But I did get rush results back from Trace on the accelerant I swabbed from the body. | 不过我从尸体身上采下的助燃剂 送到痕迹科 已经有初步结果了 |
[12:30] | I was dying to know what we were dealing with. | 到底是什么 我已经迫不及待了 |
[12:35] | See what we got. | 看看结果吧 |
[12:38] | High octane gasoline. | 高辛烷汽油 |
[12:40] | Straight from the station pump, head to toe. | 直接从加油站拿来 从头到脚都是 |
[12:43] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[12:45] | I’d use a spreader if I could find one. | 我打算用分离器的 如果能找到的话 |
[12:51] | Third degree burns extend all the way down the esophagus. | 三度烧伤 一直延伸到食道 |
[12:54] | From breathing in the fire? | 因为着火后还在呼吸? |
[12:55] | No. | 不 |
[12:57] | Accelerant burns, like this, are much more severe than proximity burns. | 像这样的助燃剂烧伤 比普通烧伤严重多了 |
[13:02] | He swallowed gasoline. | 他吞下了汽油 |
[13:05] | So what are you saying? It’s a suicide now? | 那么你的结论是? 难道是自杀? |
[13:08] | No, but it does raise an interesting question. | 不 但是现在有个有趣的问题 |
[13:11] | If Crispy here were conscious enough to run all the way to the beach… | 如果焦男有意识 还可以往海滩跑 |
[13:15] | Why would he swallow gasoline? Yeah. | 为什么要吞下汽油呢? 对 |
[13:18] | Maybe he was forced? | 也许是被强迫的? |
[13:20] | Well, we won’t know until we can ID the body. | 嗯 这得等确认死者身份之后了 |
[13:23] | Got you covered. | 这没问题 |
[13:26] | Fingerprints are a bust, but… | 没法取到指纹 不过… |
[13:30] | – Grab that for me. – Sure. | – 帮我拿一下那个 – 好 |
[13:49] | Okay, what’s this for? | 好吧 这有什么用? |
[13:50] | Get the tooth to DNA. | 把这颗牙拿去验DNA |
[13:52] | Tell them to give it the old Nicholas the Second treatment. | 跟他们说 先冻再磨 |
[13:55] | Seriously? | 真的假的? |
[13:58] | Yeah, seriously. | 当然是真的 |
[14:00] | It’s called cryogenic grinding. | 这叫冷冻研磨 |
[14:02] | Forensic scientists used it last year to identify the Czar’s family remains. | 去年 法证学家就是用这个 辨认Czar家族遗骸的 |
[14:06] | Why didn’t she just ask you to grind the tooth for DNA? | 她为什么不直接说 磨牙提取DNA呢? |
[14:09] | Maybe she was trying to impress you. | 她大概想给你留个好印象吧 |
[14:13] | Score one for the new medical examiner. | 新法医得一分 |
[14:16] | And she’s cute, too. | 她挺可爱的 |
[14:18] | I’ll bet, Romeo. | 我就知道 罗密欧 |
[14:23] | Why the cryogenics? | 为什么用冷冻法? |
[14:24] | The extreme cold preserves the sample’s composition, | 极度低温能保存样本的组成结构 |
[14:27] | and then the freezer mill chills the tooth with liquid nitrogen, | 接着冷冻研磨机 用液态氮将牙齿冷冻 |
[14:30] | and then it magnetically pulverizes it into a very fine powder. | 然后将其研磨成极细的粉末 |
[14:54] | And there it is. | 大功告成 |
[14:55] | The perfect DNA sample. | 完美的DNA样本 |
[15:16] | Your murder victim has a name and a record. | 找到了 被害人姓名和前科记录 |
[15:19] | Dan Granger, student at Dade University, priors for trespassing and petty theft. | Dan Granger 戴德郡大学学生 曾因非法侵入和偷窃罪被捕 |
[15:24] | I bet I know what he was stealing. | 我想我知道他偷了什么 |
[15:35] | MAN: Three bucks a gallon. | 一加仑三美元 |
[15:37] | That’s great, man, thanks a lot. | 太好了 伙计 谢了 |
[15:39] | Why don’t you leave that here. | 不如把它放那儿吧 |
[15:41] | – Yeah, yeah, no problem. – Thank you. | – 嗯 没问题 – 谢谢 |
[15:43] | You, Johnny Young, Dan Granger’s roommate? | 你是Johnny Young Dan Granger的室友? |
[15:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:48] | Have you seen Mr. Granger today? | 今天看到过Granger了吗? |
[15:51] | No. He was gone before I got up. | 没有 我起床前他就走了 |
[15:54] | You see, son, the fire damage on your truck tells me you’re lying. | 孩子 你车上的火烧痕迹 说明你在撒谎 |
[15:58] | So does the gas station you got back here. | 还有后备箱的储油罐 |
[16:03] | So, why don’t we employ the truth? | 你还是说实话吧 |
[16:06] | Okay. Yeah. | 好吧 好吧 |
[16:09] | Dan and I siphon it from expensive cars down at the beach– | 这些油是Dan和我用虹吸的办法 从海滩上的豪车那儿弄来的 |
[16:12] | I mean, from types who can afford it anyways– | 反正那些车主买得起油– |
[16:14] | and we sell it to students who can’t afford the high prices. | 然后我们把油便宜卖给穷学生 |
[16:16] | And that explains how Dan swallowed gasoline, doesn’t it? | 所以Dan才吸入了汽油 不是吗 |
[16:28] | You both siphoned gas, Dan died covered in it, inside and out. | 你们都虹吸了汽油 只有Dan被烧死了 浑身内外都是汽油 |
[16:32] | Yeah, we stole a vest from the valet around the corner. | 我们从角落的衣物架那儿 偷了一个泊车制服背心 |
[16:40] | But we only hit one rig before… | 但我们才干了一单… |
[16:43] | I heard… Dan scream. | 我就听到…Dan尖叫 |
[16:47] | I saw him on fire running. | 我看到他浑身着火在跑 |
[16:55] | I-I ran to help, but he hit that party by then. I… | 我想去帮忙 但是他冲进了那个派对 我… |
[16:59] | I panicked. I grabbed the gas can and took off. | 我慌了神 抓起油桶就溜了 |
[17:02] | Why didn’t you call the authorities, son? | 为什么不告诉警察? |
[17:04] | Maybe someone caught him. | 也许有人发现了他的偷窃行为 |
[17:06] | What kind of car was he siphoning from? | 他吸油的是辆什么车? |
[17:08] | From an Escalade. Black, late model, tricked out. | 黑色的 最新款的凯迪拉克 上过光漆 |
[17:12] | It tore out of there same time Dan took off for the beach. | 几乎是在Dan跑向海滩的同时 就开走了 |
[17:31] | Where is the fuel that Dan siphoned? | Dan吸的油在哪里? |
[17:37] | We’ll be confiscating the rest of the gasoline, too. | 我们要没收剩下的汽油 |
[17:39] | Let’s take Mr. Young in, Frank. | 请Young先生和我们走一趟吧 Frank |
[17:41] | Why? I told you everything there is to know about the gas we stole. | 为什么 我已经把偷油的事 全告诉你们了 |
[17:45] | Because you’re not talking about the murder. | 因为你没有说谋杀的事 |
[18:20] | Eric. | |
[18:22] | The gasoline you collected from Johnny Young is high octane. | 你从Johnny Young那没收的汽油 都是高辛烷汽油 |
[18:25] | Matches the gas that was poured on Dan Granger. | 和Dan Granger身上的油成分相符 |
[18:27] | So we have half a murder weapon. | 所以凶器找到了一半 |
[18:29] | Mm-hmm, the ignition source is still out there. | 还需要找到引火源 |
[18:31] | So is our killer, Eric. | 还有凶手 Eric |
[18:33] | Now, Mr. Young says he witnessed the Escalade leaving the scene. | Young先生说他看到凯迪拉克 离开谋杀现场 |
[18:38] | Black Escalade in Miami. | 在迈阿密找黑色凯迪拉克? |
[18:40] | Yes, but if we find the station we’ll find the vehicle. | 是的 但如果找得到加油站 就能找到车 |
[18:43] | Well, Miami’s gasoline comes from the same central distribution point, | 迈阿密的汽油来自同一配置中心 |
[18:47] | individual stations, they add unique additives. | 个别的加油站 会加入特别的添加剂 |
[18:50] | Yes, performance enhancers, octane boost… | 是啊 增效剂 辛烷推进剂… |
[18:55] | Take a look at that, Eric. | 瞧瞧那个 Eric |
[18:59] | Toluene. | 甲苯 |
[19:02] | I can run a search for local stations that use toluene as a gasoline additive. | 我可以查查当地加油站 看看哪家使用甲苯做汽油添加剂 |
[19:11] | ARAGO fuel.West Miami. | ARAGO燃料公司 迈阿密西部 |
[19:14] | Good work, Eric. | 干得好 Eric |
[19:22] | Mr. Nelson, we matched the additive in your station’s fuel to gasoline we found in a black Escalade. | Nelson先生 您汽油站的燃料和 一辆黑色凯迪拉克使用的燃料成分相符 |
[19:27] | The driver of which is a suspect in a homicide investigation. | 司机是一宗谋杀案的嫌疑人 |
[19:31] | Yeah, had a black Escalade in here yesterday. | 是的 昨天来过一辆黑色凯迪拉克 |
[19:33] | Towing an Airstream trailer. | 被拖车拖来的 |
[19:35] | But he didn’t buy any fuel. | 但他没有加油 |
[19:37] | What was he doing? | 他来干什么的? |
[19:38] | Looked like engine trouble. | 看来是引擎故障 |
[19:39] | The driver was under the hood. | 司机被引擎盖挡住了 |
[19:41] | Is your station equipped with security cameras? | 你们站有保安监视器吗 |
[19:44] | No, system’s out. | 没有 系统坏了 |
[19:46] | Did you get a look at the driver? | 你看到司机的样子了吗 |
[19:48] | I was busy and he didn’t ask me for any help, so… | 我很忙 他也没有来找我 所以… |
[19:52] | Excuse me, Mr. Nelson. | 不好意思 Nelson先生 |
[19:54] | Can you come here for a sec? | 能过来下吗? |
[19:59] | These, uh… | 这些… |
[20:01] | these access your subterranean fuel tanks, don’t they? | 连接着你的地下油罐 是不是 |
[20:04] | Right. Fuel cap’s under there. | 是的 油罐在这下面 |
[20:06] | Okay, so, tell me something. These marks. | 好 你看这些标记 |
[20:10] | They look strange to you? | 看上去奇怪吗? |
[20:12] | Fuel delivery wouldn’t leave those. | 燃料运送过来不会留下这些的 |
[20:14] | Looks like someone forced it open with a crowbar. | 好像是被人强行用撬棍撬开了 |
[20:36] | I’m down about 1,500 gallons. | 少了1,500加仑 |
[20:38] | That’s over $7,000 retail. How is that possible? | 零售的话可是值7,000的啊 怎么可能啊啊啊啊 |
[20:41] | They stole the gasoline directly from your underground tank. | 他们直接从你的地下油罐偷油 |
[20:43] | That trailer that you saw, it was probably equipped with its own pump and tank. | 你看到的拖车 可能自带泵和油罐 |
[20:50] | Inside the trailer, the thief accesses your tanks through a trap door. | 拖车里 小偷靠一个活门 打通了你的油罐 |
[20:54] | He pries open the manhole cover with a crowbar, then cuts the lock, breaking into a fill cap. | 用撬棍撬开了检修孔盖子 剪断锁 进入了油罐 |
[21:01] | Once in, he snakes in his own hose and starts to pump. | 一但通了 他把自己的软管探进去 然后开始抽吸 |
[21:04] | He pulls the fuel straight out, right into his own tank in the trailer. | 他把燃料直接吸入拖车内的油罐 |
[21:11] | That’s a… pretty serious job. This could be organized crime. | 真是个大工程啊 算得上是有组织犯罪了 |
[21:15] | If that’s what Dan Granger stumbled upon, it could have been what got him killed. | 如果Dan Granger恰好撞破了这事 可以就此引火烧身 |
[21:19] | Yeah, but you know what doesn’t make sense? | 但是你知道什么说不通吗 |
[21:20] | I mean, to do all this takes, like, at least 20, 30 minutes. | 要完成这些 起码要20到30 分钟 |
[21:24] | I mean, you didn’t sense that there was anything weird going on during that time? | 当时你没有觉得有什么异常的吗 |
[21:28] | I was busy in back with a customer. | 我忙着在后面处理其他顾客的事 |
[21:30] | Okay, now you’re sure that you weren’t being distracted? | 你肯定这不是调虎离山之计? |
[21:37] | I knew it was too good to be true. | 我就知道没这种好事 |
[21:39] | There was this girl. Legs till Tuesday. | 那是个女孩 双腿超靓 |
[21:42] | I mean, she was banging, off the chain, man. | 我是说 她可真是呱呱叫 火辣辣 |
[21:45] | All right, we got it, she’s pretty. Did you get her name? | 行行 明白了 她很漂亮 有她名字吗? |
[21:47] | No. She tells me she’s strapped for cash and willing to do anything for a free tank. | 不 她说她缺现钱 要是能免费加罐油 她什么都愿意做 |
[21:51] | She’s going to do “anything” anything? | 她什么都愿意做? |
[22:06] | Problem with the pump? | 气泵出问题了? |
[22:10] | Maybe you can help me. | 也许你可以帮我 |
[22:13] | Well, that’s pretty, uh… | 那真是太… |
[22:15] | it’s risky behavior, so I’m assuming that you wore protection. | 冒险的行为 我想你带上套套了吧 |
[22:19] | With a girl who will give it up for a free tank of gas? Hell, yeah. | 自愿送上门来换一罐油的女孩? 当然 |
[22:21] | We can get her DNA off of that. | 我们可以从那儿得到她的DNA |
[22:24] | – It’s in the ladies’ room. – Okay. | -在女洗手间 -好的 |
[22:29] | It’s in the ladies’ room. | 在女洗手间 |
[22:35] | I’ll go get it. | …我去拿 |
[23:08] | Ms.Rinell, we have DNA proof that you had a liaison with that man. | Rinell小姐 DNA证据表明 你和那男人发生了关系 |
[23:18] | From the gas station. | 加油站的 |
[23:20] | Ms.Rinell, we know that you’ve been arrested for solicitation in the past. | Rinell小姐 我们知道 你曾因卖淫被逮捕 |
[23:25] | I’ve made mistakes in the past, | 我以前是犯了错 |
[23:28] | but what happened between the gas station guy and me was legal. | 但我和那个加油工之间的事是合法的 |
[23:34] | Organized gas theft is not legal. | 有组织偷油是违法的 |
[23:38] | I’m sorry, I don’t understand what you’re saying. | 对不起 我不知道你在说什么 |
[23:41] | Thieves hit the Arago Fuel station early this morning for 1,500 gallons. | 有人今早在Arago加油站偷了 1,500加仑的油 |
[23:45] | So do you understand that your conduct with Ross Nelson makes you look like an accomplice? | 那你应该明白 对Ross Nelson的引诱 会使你看起来像是个同谋? |
[23:50] | Ms.Rinell, were you sent there to be a distraction? | Rinell小姐 你是去那里 引开他注意力的吗? |
[23:56] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[23:59] | Can I go now, please? | 我能走了吗? |
[24:06] | Okay. Thanks for coming in, Ms.Rinell. | 好的 谢谢你 Rinell小姐 |
[24:09] | The officer will see you out. | 警官会送你出去的 |
[24:18] | You think she’s telling the truth? | 你觉得她是在说实话吗? |
[24:19] | Well, either she is or she’s covering for a killer. | 要么是实话 要么是在掩护凶手 |
[24:30] | Mr. Wolfe, what did we get? | Wolfe先生 有什么进展? |
[24:32] | Well, unfortunately there were no cameras at Arago Fuels, | 不幸的是 Arago加油站没有摄像机 |
[24:36] | but in this digital age, we’re always being watched, | 但在这个数字时代 我们总在被监视着 |
[24:39] | so I checked with the bank that’s adjacent to the station, | 所以我查了加油站附近的银行 |
[24:41] | and they lent us the footage from the security cameras at their ATM. | 他们借出了ATM的保安记录 |
[24:45] | Show me, please. | 给我看看 |
[24:46] | Because of the distance, we’re only gonna get a partial view of the fuel station. | 由于距离原因 我们只能看到加油站的一角 |
[24:52] | And… | 呃… |
[24:54] | there it is, there’s the Escalade that was seen fleeing Dan Granger’s murder. | 那儿 那是逃逸Dan Granger 谋杀现场的凯迪拉克 |
[24:57] | It’s a towing trailer. | 那是拖车 |
[24:59] | Yeah, let me zoom in a little bit. This is where they keep the stolen fuel. | 放大一点 他们把偷来的油放那儿 |
[25:03] | I you look, you can see there’s the hose. | 看 你能看到那软管 |
[25:13] | Did we get a look at the driver? | 看得到司机的模样吗? |
[25:15] | No, unfortunately, that’s all we got. | 不 不行 只看得到这些了 |
[25:17] | What about the license plate? | 车牌呢? |
[25:20] | Yeah, driver pulls away, gives us a full shot of the plate. | 司机开车了 能看清牌照了 |
[25:23] | Run that for me, please. | 拉近看看 |
[25:29] | That plate is… | 牌照是… |
[25:31] | not registered to the Escalade. It’s not registered to any vehicle. That’s a cold plate. | 没有相关凯迪拉克注册信息 没有任何相关车辆 无效牌照 |
[25:35] | Cold plate or not, we still have it. | 不管有效无效 也是线索 |
[25:38] | – Send out a BOLO and contact me. – You got it. | – 发出通告 保持联系 – 好的 |
[25:42] | All units, be on the lookout for an ’08 black Escalade. | 所有单位 搜寻08版黑色凯迪拉克 |
[25:45] | License plate: king, Peter, nine, one, nine, ocean. | 牌照: King Peter919 ocean |
[25:50] | Approach with caution. Suspect considered dangerous. | 注意安全 嫌疑人认定危险 |
[26:01] | Come on, move it. Come on. | 快 挪窝 快 |
[26:12] | HQ, this is 3106. Priority. Suspect has been spotted. Currently in pursuit. | 总部 3106报告 重要情报 发现嫌疑人 正在追捕 |
[26:16] | We are headed east on Eighth and Prentiss. Requesting backup. | 正驶向第八大道和Prentiss 请求支援 |
[26:20] | Copy, 3106. | 收到 3106 |
[26:30] | Pursuit now high-speed. We’re still on Eighth, we’re reaching… Southwest Palmer. | 高速追捕中 仍在第八大道 正在开往…Palmer西南方向 |
[27:19] | This is CSI Duquesne. | CSI Duqusene报告 |
[27:20] | I need Fire/Rescue at Sumner Causeway. | Sumner堤道需要消防车和急救车 |
[27:53] | This the, uh, runaway Escalade? | 这就是逃逸的凯迪拉克? |
[27:55] | They ditched and torched it as soon as they got some distance from me. | 他们一甩开了我 就把这车又砸又烧的 |
[27:59] | Is that right? | 这样啊 |
[28:00] | So how’d he get away? | 他怎么逃掉的? |
[28:02] | He made the red; I didn’t. | 他闯过了红灯 我没有 |
[28:04] | I almost swapped paint with a boat and a truck. | 我差点和一艘小船和一辆卡车撞上了 |
[28:06] | A boat. | 小船啊~ |
[28:09] | Serious. | 真的假的 |
[28:17] | I see a trailer hitch, but I don’t see any trailer. | 有个拖车钩子 但是没有拖车 |
[28:19] | He wasn’t pulling anything. | 什么也没拖 |
[28:23] | So that means that there is a trailer out there full of stolen fuel, huh? | 那就是说还有辆拖车 满载汽油在外面逍遥? |
[28:26] | Well, I guess, luckily, Fire and Rescue were able to put out the flames before it engulfed the entire vehicle. | 还好 消防队在全车被毁之前 把火熄灭了 |
[28:31] | Well, that makes sense. | 也有道理 |
[28:32] | Uh, it matches our murderer’s fire-centric MO. | 这和谋杀案的纵火手法匹配 |
[28:35] | Actually, it doesn’t. There’s no accelerant, no pour pattern. | 事实上不匹配 没有助燃剂 没有倾倒痕迹 |
[28:38] | And I found a used flare in the back. | 我在后座还发现了用过的燃烧弹 |
[28:48] | That explains why the damage is limited to the rear here. | 所以破坏大多局限在后部 |
[28:51] | Yeah, unfortunately for us, what the flames didn’t destroy, the driver did. | 不幸的是 火焰没有毁掉的证据 都被司机毁掉了 |
[28:55] | Everything has been wiped down. | 一切都被抹去了 |
[28:56] | Would you mind if I, uh… | 你介不介意… |
[28:57] | Not at all. A fresh pair of eyes is always nice. | 不啊 多双眼多个思考角度 |
[29:00] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[29:11] | Did you check this glove box? | 你查过手套箱了吗? |
[29:12] | I collected everything from it. | 我搜集了里面所有的东西 |
[29:13] | There was a dead cell phone, some papers, trash. | 一个坏手机 一些纸和垃圾 |
[29:18] | I bagged it– it’s ready for processing. | 我都装袋记录 可以进行鉴识了 |
[29:21] | Well, I just found a souvenir. | 哦 我找到个纪念品 |
[29:24] | It’s a fingernail. | 一片指甲 |
[29:26] | Great, that’ll work for DNA. | 太好了 等着化DNA吧 |
[29:28] | Hopefully, it’ll help us find our mystery driver. | 希望能帮我们找到 那个神秘的司机 |
[29:41] | Yeah, it looks like the rig that took off from the lot this morning. | 恩 看起来和今早逃逸的车子很像 |
[29:44] | I couldn’t tell you for sure, I was so far away. | 我也不能肯定 我离它很远 |
[29:47] | Oh, I think you got a pretty good look at it, Johnny. | 我想你一定看清楚了 Johnny |
[29:50] | We found your fingernail inside the Escalade. | 我们在凯迪拉克里发现了你的指甲 |
[29:52] | You see, that’s the, uh… the downside of siphoning gas. | 这个呢 就是虹吸汽油的坏处了 |
[29:56] | It’s called onychosis– it’s a skin irritation. | 这叫做甲病– 一种皮肤刺激 |
[29:58] | That’s why you lost your fingernail. | 所以你才开始掉指甲 |
[30:05] | That Escalade is tied to an organized gas theft ring. | 那辆凯迪拉克 和一伙盗油集团有关 |
[30:08] | Now, you’ve already admitted to siphoning. | 你已经承认了吸油了 |
[30:10] | Tell us that’s a coincidence. | 不要说这是个巧合 |
[30:13] | Dan and I had a system. I… | Dan和我有一套合作方案 我… |
[30:14] | I found the cars and popped the gas cap top. | 我找到车子 把汽油盖打开 |
[30:18] | That’s… that’s all I was doing. | 我就只负责这些… |
[30:19] | Yet we found your fingernail in the glove compartment. | 可是我们在仪表板上的小柜 上找到你的手指甲 |
[30:23] | What were you doing digging around in there? | 你在那里找什么? |
[30:25] | WOLFE: And by the way, a search warrant for your dorm room at this point… | 提醒一下 现在申请搜查你的宿舍… |
[30:30] | – that’s a given. – All right… | – 是轻而易举的事情 – 好吧… |
[30:33] | yeah, I opened it. I was hoping to find some loose cash. | 嗯 我打开了小柜 我希望能找到钱 |
[30:36] | But you found something else, didn’t you? | 不过你找到了其他东西 是吗? |
[30:38] | There was a plastic bag. It had a bunch of passports. | 有一个塑料袋 装着一叠护照 |
[30:49] | Ow, damn it. | 见鬼 |
[30:58] | – Man, she’s all yours. – All right. | – 兄弟 她是你的了 – 好的 |
[31:01] | Hey, hurry up and find our next target. | 嘿 干快点 我们还要找下一个目标 |
[31:02] | Yeah, you got it. | 好的 |
[31:04] | With all the restrictions on people coming to the States, | 以现在的美国入境限制 |
[31:06] | I figured I could get a nice chunk of change for these things. | 我想这些能帮我大赚一笔 |
[31:09] | I’m talking a couple grand a pop, at least. | 一次至少能赚两三千 |
[31:12] | So you’re, uh, siphoning gas, you’re stealing passports. You are… | 你 呃 偷汽油 偷护照 看来… |
[31:17] | you’re becoming quite the little junior criminal, Johnny. | 你还真是个挺厉害的小罪犯啊 Johnny |
[31:21] | I never meant for anyone to get hurt. | 我从来没有想要伤害任何人 |
[31:23] | I just, I mean, with school and gas and food, | 为了支付学费 油费 生活费 |
[31:27] | I was just trying to keep my head above water. | 我只是设法不要负债累累 |
[31:29] | Well, you’re gonna like jail, then… | 你会喜欢监狱的生活的… |
[31:31] | ’cause it’s got a low cost of living. | 那里的生活开支要低得多 |
[31:52] | Frank. | |
[31:53] | Got all the passports from Johnny’s dorm room. | Johnny宿舍的所有护照都拿过来了 |
[31:56] | What do they tell us? | 查到什么了? |
[31:59] | Running them through U.S. Immigration right now, but I can already tell you something’s not right. | 护照正送到移民局调查 不过我可以告诉你 这些护照有点不对劲 |
[32:03] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说? |
[32:04] | All the passports belong to women, all in their 20s, all from Central and South America. | 所有护照都是女的 20来岁 来自中美和南美 |
[32:09] | That’s not a coincidence, Frank. | 这并不是巧合 Frank |
[32:11] | How the hell does this fit in to organized gas theft? | 这跟有组织的汽油盗窃有什么关系? |
[32:15] | And why would somebody hold on to a bunch of passports, much less kill for them? | 为什么会有人拿着一大堆护照 还为此杀人灭口? |
[32:27] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[32:28] | U.S. Immigration confirms that all the ladies are in the country. | 移民局确认了所有女士都在国内 |
[32:32] | Yeah, not only that, they did it legally. | 没错 而且她们都是合法移民 |
[32:34] | And they all applied for student visas. | 她们都是申请学生签证过来的 |
[32:37] | Student visas. | 学生签证 |
[32:39] | Frank, don’t you need a local address to do that? | Frank 学生签证不是需要 固定的当地地址吗? |
[32:45] | Wouldn’t you know it. | 理应如此 |
[32:47] | They’re all the same address, Frank. | 她们的地址都是相同的 Frank |
[32:48] | Yeah. Think these girls are being held out there? | 嗯 这些孩子是否都被关在那里? |
[32:51] | There’s one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能查出来 |
[33:04] | Windows are painted over, no sign of life. | 窗户都被刷上油漆 看不见有人 |
[33:06] | All by design, Frank. Take the back, please. | 这就是房子设计的初衷 Frank 负责后门 |
[33:11] | Gentlemen. | 行动 |
[33:15] | Miami-Dade Police! | 警察! |
[33:20] | Gentlemen? | 情况如何? |
[33:21] | Clear! | 这边没人! |
[33:22] | Clear! | 这里也没人! |
[33:26] | Lieutenant, we got somebody back here. | 警尉 在后面找到一个人 |
[33:28] | Show them, please. | 请带出来 |
[33:38] | Ms.Rinell. | Rinell小姐 |
[33:42] | It’s you. Lieutenant. | 是你 队长 |
[33:48] | They told us we had to go. | 他们告诉我们必须离开 |
[33:50] | He was in a hurry, so I hid. | 他很匆忙 于是我躲了起来 |
[33:53] | It’s okay. | 不要害怕 |
[33:55] | But why didn’t you ask me for help? | 但是为什么你不向我求助? |
[33:58] | He said if we ever told anybody about what happened, | 他说如果我们把事情告诉别人 |
[34:02] | if we asked for help, he’d kill our families back home. | 或者向他人求助的话 他会杀掉我们的家人 |
[34:05] | Kill us. | 杀掉我们 |
[34:07] | And that’s why you distracted the station owner. | 这就是你支开加油站老板的原因 |
[34:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:12] | Our handler made me lie to you before. | 之前那个头目要我对你说谎 |
[34:15] | He makes us do other things. | 他还要我们干其他的事 |
[34:22] | It’s okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[34:25] | He’s gonna take care of you. All right? | 他会帮助你的 好吗? |
[34:36] | Dan Granger stumbled into a hornet’s nest. | Dan Granger无意中捅了马蜂窝 |
[34:38] | This is a full-fledged human trafficking operation. | 这是一个极具规模的 贩卖人口组织 |
[34:41] | Frank, they coerce these ladies into coming here, and then they sell them to the highest bidder. | Frank 他们强迫她们进来这里 然后卖给出价最高的人 |
[34:45] | Probably move them all over the country. | 她们很可能被卖到全国各地 |
[34:47] | That’s why they’re stealing gas, to keep the operation running. | 这就是他们偷汽油的原因 为了支付贩卖活动的开销 |
[34:49] | We’ve got to find the others. | 我们得找到其他人 |
[34:58] | Hey, Eric, do you have the evidence from the Escalade? | 嘿 Eric 你从凯迪拉克上 找到一些线索了吗? |
[35:00] | I wanted to give it a run through DNA. | 我想做一个DNA比对 |
[35:01] | Well, I was giving the MiniRAE a shot first. | 我打算先用MiniRAE试一试 |
[35:03] | We still haven’t found the source of ignition from the fire that killed Dan Granger. | 我们还没有查出是什么东西 点燃了Dan Granger身上的火 |
[35:07] | And whatever was used should be covered in hydrocarbons. | 但这东西应该含有碳氢化合物 |
[35:09] | Oh, the MiniRAE will tell us which one it is. | 哦 用MiniRAE就能探测到 |
[35:11] | Yeah. Well, we find the murder weapon, | 嗯 要是找到了凶器 |
[35:13] | might be able to track it back to the people that are still holding those girls. | 或许能跟踪到那些人贩子 |
[35:19] | Got a hit on the cell phone. | 手机这里有反应 |
[35:21] | Really? | 真的? |
[35:22] | I’ve read the warnings at the gas stations about not using your cell phone, | 在加油站是不允许使用手机的 |
[35:25] | but that would be a bizarre way to start a fire. | 不过 这样的引燃方式有点奇怪 |
[35:31] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[35:36] | This wasn’t being used to make any phone calls. This was tampered with. | 这手机不是用来打电话的 它被改装过 |
[35:43] | Someone rigged this to be a stun gun. | 有人把它改装成了电击枪 |
[35:46] | It’s got a xenon flash, requires a pretty powerful charge. | 这就是氙气闪光灯 需要 相当强大的电荷支持 |
[35:49] | Switched a few wires around the capacitor, drilled a couple of holes, | 改变电容器的几条线路 钻两三个洞 |
[35:52] | it wouldn’t be hard to do. | 很容易就能改装好 |
[36:12] | It’s got a 300-volt punch. | 它能产生300伏冲压 |
[36:15] | That’s enough spark to ignite a gasoline vapor. | 足够引燃汽油了 |
[36:18] | We’re looking at our murder weapon. | 这正是凶器 |
[36:20] | I’m gonna print this. | 我去找指纹 |
[36:50] | Calleigh, I just got a hit off of the rigged cell phone from the Escalade. | Calleigh 从那辆凯迪拉克上找到的 改装手机上找到了指纹 |
[36:53] | It’s Sam Laughlin, the valet parker. | 指纹属于Sam Laughlin 那个代客泊车员 |
[36:58] | We found this custom trailer at your place. | 我们在你那里找到这辆拖车 |
[37:01] | It’s being taken apart as we speak. | 现在拖车正在被分拆 |
[37:03] | We know that you killed Dan Granger in order to protect your gas theft organization. | 我们知道你为了掩护汽油盗窃组织 杀害了Dan Granger |
[37:08] | I was stealing fuel from stations. | 我是从加油站偷汽油 |
[37:10] | But I didn’t murder that kid. | 但是我没有杀他 |
[37:12] | We found the cell phone that you converted into a stun gun, | 我们找到那个 被你改装成电击枪的手机 |
[37:14] | and we know that’s what started the fire that killed Dan. | 你就是用它点燃了Dan身上的汽油 |
[37:20] | I caught the kid stealing gas from me. | 我发现了他从我那偷汽油 |
[37:22] | It was an accident. I just wanted to teach him a lesson. | 这是一场意外 我只是想教训他一下 |
[37:28] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[37:29] | Uh, nothing! | 呃 没什么! |
[37:31] | Nice vest. | 背心还挺好看的 |
[37:33] | What, are you stealing gas from my ride? | 什么 你想偷我车的汽油? |
[37:34] | Just because you park ’em don’t mean you own ’em. | 你只是把它停在这 不代表这是你的车 |
[37:36] | I caught you stealing gas. | 我逮到你在偷汽油 |
[37:40] | I’m sorry. You can have it back. | 我很抱歉 我把汽油还给你 |
[37:42] | No one steals from me, kid. | 谁也别想从我这偷东西 臭小子 |
[37:47] | – What else did you take from me? – Nothing! I swear! | – 你还拿了什么? – 没有了! 我发誓! |
[37:49] | You were in my Escalade! What did you take? | 你进了我的凯迪拉克! 你到底拿了什么? |
[37:50] | I swear I didn’t take anything! | 我发誓我什么也没拿! |
[37:52] | Stop it, please! | 请住手! |
[37:55] | I had no idea he’d ignite. | 我不知道那会把他点燃 |
[38:06] | You also think that he stole passports out of your glove box, | 你还认为他发现了那些护照 |
[38:09] | and he was gonna expose your human trafficking ring. | 他会暴露你的人口贩卖集团 |
[38:12] | Human trafficking? I steal gas. That’s it. | 贩卖人口? 我只是偷汽油 没别的了 |
[38:16] | We have Andrea Rinell. | 我们找到了Andrea Rinell |
[38:18] | I don’t know any Andrea Rinell. | 我不认识Andrea Rinell |
[38:20] | Let me refresh your memory. | 我来帮你回忆一下 |
[38:22] | She’s the young girl that you used to distract the gas station attendant | 你就是利用她来引开加油站服务员 |
[38:25] | while you were siphoning fuel from their underground tanks. | 然后你就从地下汽油库把汽油吸走 |
[38:28] | Does that sound familiar? | 有没有想起什么来? |
[38:46] | Problem th the pump? | 气泵出问题了? |
[38:51] | Maybe you can help me. | 也许你能帮我? |
[38:53] | I was told that the attendant would be distracted so that I could access the fuel. | 他们告诉我有人会引开那个服务生 这样我就能偷汽油了 |
[38:57] | But I didn’t know who’d be doing it. | 但是我不清楚谁负责这事儿 |
[38:59] | She’s one of many. | 她只是其中一个 |
[39:01] | The Escalade and the trailer aren’t even mine. | 那辆凯迪拉克和拖车都不是我的 |
[39:03] | I was hired. | 我是被雇的 |
[39:04] | I steal it, I deliver it. | 我把汽油偷回来 运走 |
[39:07] | I didn’t know what the gas was being used for. | 我不知道这些汽油的用途 |
[39:09] | Okay. Who does the Escalade belong to? | Okay 那辆凯迪拉克是谁的? |
[39:16] | I’m not ratting anybody out. | 我不会把他们供出来的 |
[39:19] | These guys have a long reach. | 他们势力很庞大 |
[39:21] | And even if they don’t come after me in prison, I’m not going in with that label on my back. | 即使他们不会到监狱里找我报复 我也不会背上出卖他们的罪名进去的 |
[39:25] | Then you’ll go in with the label of murderer. | 那你就背着谋杀罪名进去吧 |
[39:50] | Mr. Wolfe? | |
[39:52] | So far, so clean. | 到目前为止还没有线索 |
[39:53] | Mr. Wolfe, Sam Laughlin has copped to the murder, | Wolfe 已经证实Sam Laughlin 是杀人凶手 |
[39:55] | but is unwilling to give up his stolen fuel connection. | 但他没有供出雇他偷汽油的人 |
[39:59] | This trailer is our only link. | 这个拖车是唯一的线索 |
[40:01] | I just don’t get it. | 我搞不懂 |
[40:03] | Why go through all the trouble of rigging something like this? | 为什么要大费周章搞这些东西呢? |
[40:05] | Think how expensive it is to transport these women across country. | 想想把这些女人穿州过省运往 全国各地得花多少汽油就知道了 |
[40:09] | Yeah, I guess it makes sense. | 嗯 也许能说得过去 |
[40:10] | You steal a thousand gallons of gasoline every other day, you’re saving over, uh… | 每隔一天偷一千加仑的汽油 一个月能省下 嗯… |
[40:16] | Over 60 grand a month. Wait a minute. | 超过6万美元 等一下 |
[40:25] | The Escalade had cold plates. | 凯迪拉克有车牌 |
[40:28] | – These could be the real ones. – Let’s run it. | – 也许是真的车牌 – 去调查一下 |
[40:38] | The plates are registered to Paul Sanders. | 车牌的登记人是Paul Sanders |
[40:40] | Paul Sanders. The host of the party. | Paul Sanders 举办派对的那个人 |
[40:50] | It says here he’s got a shipping business. | 这里说他从事航运生意 |
[40:51] | Yes, Mr. Wolfe, to transport women. Thank you. | 是的 Wolfe 用来运输人贩 谢谢 |
[41:09] | Okay, let’s go. Rapido. Out of there. | 好 要出发了 Rapido 出来 |
[41:12] | Where are you taking us? | 你要带我们去哪里? |
[41:15] | What does it matter? Let’s go! Muevalo! | 这有什么关系? 走吧! Muevalo! |
[41:19] | No! | 不! |
[41:24] | Which one? | 谁? |
[41:26] | Who said that? | 谁说不? |
[41:30] | Who? | 谁? |
[41:32] | I said it. | 我说的 |
[41:38] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[41:49] | Get down on the ground. | 蹲下 |
[41:50] | Put your hands on your head. | 把手放在头上 |
[41:52] | I’m not gonna say it again. | 我不会说第二遍 |
[41:59] | I give these women an opportunity they might never get. | 我给了她们可能永远都得不到的机会 |
[42:02] | I pay for them to come into this country legally. | 我付钱把她们合法移民到这个国家 |
[42:08] | What, you think their lives would be better off where they’re from, huh? | 难道你认为她们原来的 生活会比在这里好吗? |
[42:12] | They owe me! | 她们欠我的! |
[42:17] | Now you owe them. | 现在是你欠她们的了 |
[42:19] | They come here willingly for their own piece of the American eam. | 她们来这是想追求美国梦 |
[42:22] | And you provided them with a nightmare. | 而你给予她们的是一场噩梦 |
[42:25] | Get him on his feet. | 把他带走 |
[42:31] | What’s going to happen to me? | 你们要把我怎么样? |
[42:33] | You are gonna get what you deserve. | 得到应有的惩罚 |
[42:39] | Take him. | 带走 |
[43:13] | CSI:MIAMI Season07 Episode02 Won’t Get Fueled Again |