| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [01:32] | Ryan, what happened? | Ryan 怎么了? | 
| [01:35] | It’s bad. It’s not good. | 不好了 | 
| [01:36] | What do you mean, it’s bad, Wolfe? Talk to us. | 什么不好了 Wolfe? 告诉我们 | 
| [01:38] | Horatio took a round to the chest, | Horatio胸部中枪 | 
| [01:40] | and I got here too late. | 我来迟了 | 
| [01:44] | He’s gone. | 他已经去了 | 
| [01:45] | What? He’s dead. | – 什么? – 他死了 | 
| [01:48] | Oh, my God. | 哦 | 
| [01:52] | Calleigh… | 天哪 | 
| [01:56] | Eric, Horatio’s dead. | Eric Horatio死了 | 
| [01:59] | Listen to me– Horatio’s gone. | 听我说 Horatio已经死了 | 
| [02:00] | He’s dead. | 他死了 | 
| [02:04] | Where is he? I need to see him. | 他在哪? 我要去见她 | 
| [02:06] | I released the body. | 我已经交出尸体了 | 
| [02:07] | What?! | – 什么?! – 什么?! | 
| [02:08] | What the hell did you do that for? | 你干嘛要那样做? | 
| [02:10] | The first responder | 第一个到达的人 | 
| [02:11] | waits for the team to get here! | 应该等着团队来! | 
| [02:12] | His team. I’m sorry! | – 他的团队 – 我很抱歉! | 
| [02:14] | I didn’t want him lying here | 我不想让他倒在血泊中的样子 | 
| [02:15] | in his own blood on the evening news, | 出现在晚间新闻里 | 
| [02:17] | I released the body! | 所以我交出了尸体! | 
| [02:23] | How did you get here so fast? | 你怎么会那么快就到现场? | 
| [02:25] | I was running an errand nearby. | 我在附近执行任务 | 
| [02:27] | You left that interrogation for an errand? | 你就把审问任务放之不管了? | 
| [02:28] | I left a stupid errand, I dropped everything | 那个任务不值一提 我一听到广播 | 
| [02:30] | as soon as I heard it on the radio. | 就立马放下手上的事赶来了 | 
| [02:33] | It just doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通 | 
| [02:37] | Let’s focus. | 让我们想想 | 
| [02:38] | Horatio had enemies. | Horatio有许多仇家 | 
| [02:39] | We know that. | 我们都知道 | 
| [02:44] | This must have been someone close. | 肯定是某个亲近的人干的 | 
| [02:49] | WeWe’re gonna find out who did this. | 我们要找出是谁干的 | 
| [02:52] | We find out! | 掘地三尺也要找出来! | 
| [04:37] | Where’s Lieutenant Caine? | Caine中尉呢? | 
| [04:39] | I released the body to a federal agent 20 minutes ago. | 20分钟前我把尸体交给一个联邦探员了 | 
| [04:42] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么这么做? | 
| [04:43] | The airstrip’s on government land. | 飞机跑道属于政府土地 | 
| [04:44] | Federal agency has jurisdiction. | 联邦探员有管辖权 | 
| [04:47] | What was the agent’s name? | 那个探员叫什么名字? | 
| [04:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [04:52] | What do you mean, you don’t know?! He had | 什么意思 你竟然不知道?! 他有出示正规证件 | 
| [04:54] | He signed our release form, took the remains. | 他签署了移交表格 带走了尸体 | 
| [04:56] | The remains have a name. | 尸体有名字 | 
| [04:59] | Horatio Caine. Yeah. | – 是 | 
| [05:06] | We’re waiting for a statement from the department. | 我们正等待着官方给我们的答复 | 
| [05:08] | Airport personnel are saying that Lieutenant Caine is dead. | 机场人员说Caine中尉死了 | 
| [05:11] | The shot was fatal. | 一枪致命 | 
| [05:17] | How you doing? | 你怎么样? | 
| [05:21] | Talked to everybody from the crew to the tower. | 和控制塔的所有工作人员都谈过了 | 
| [05:24] | Learn anything? | 有发现么? | 
| [05:26] | Private jet took off right about the time the shot was reported. | 枪击发生时有一架私人喷气机在那着陆 | 
| [05:29] | It was bound for Puerto Rico. | 飞机是Puerto Rico的 | 
| [05:31] | What about witnesses? | 有目击者么? | 
| [05:33] | Lot of noise on the ground, planes taking off. | 飞机场噪音很大 那么多飞机起飞 | 
| [05:35] | Nobody claims to have seen or heard anything. | 没有人看到或听到 | 
| [05:37] | You know what I don’t understand is | 你要知道 我不明白的是 | 
| [05:39] | what Horatio was doing out here in the first place. | Horatio去那想干嘛 | 
| [05:41] | Well, this might explain it. | 这个也许能回答你 | 
| [05:43] | It’s the flight manifest from the jet. | 这是喷气机的旅客名单 | 
| [05:45] | Julia and Kyle were on board. | Julia和Kyle在上面 | 
| [05:47] | Where are they now? | 他们现在在哪? | 
| [05:48] | Plane landed 40 minutes ago in San Juan. | 飞机40分钟前刚在圣胡安着陆 | 
| [05:50] | I’ve already talked to local authorities. | 我和当地官员已经谈过了 | 
| [05:53] | No sign of them. | 没什么发现 | 
| [05:55] | Well, let’s stay on that, | 我们追踪这条线索 | 
| [05:56] | ’cause they’re either our two best suspects | 因为他们俩现在是我们的 | 
| [05:57] | or our two best witnesses. | 首要嫌疑犯或重要目击者 | 
| [05:59] | Let’s find out who did this, Cal. | 让我们找出是谁干的 Cal | 
| [06:01] | As long as we’re breathing, Frank. | 只要还有一口气 我们都不会放弃 Frank | 
| [06:15] | I just can’t wrap my head around this. | 我真不敢相信事情就这么发生了 | 
| [06:19] | Where’s Wolfe? | Wolfe呢? | 
| [06:20] | Um, the last I saw, he was walking the perimeter. | 我最后一次见到他 他正和机场卫兵谈话 | 
| [06:24] | Why? | 为什么? | 
| [06:24] | Something’s just not right. | 有点不对劲 | 
| [06:27] | He was here too quick, | 他到现场的速度太快了 | 
| [06:29] | and now I can’t find Horatio’s body. | 而现在也不知道Horatio的尸体去了哪 | 
| [06:31] | Eric, he’s one of us. | Eric 他是我们的一员 | 
| [06:34] | Listen, I think I’m looking at our first break. | 听着 有发现了 | 
| [06:37] | Got a partial shoeprint here in the blood pool. | 血泊中有半个脚印 | 
| [06:40] | Someone walked through his blood? | 有人曾在上面走过? | 
| [06:42] | Yeah. Here, look. | 对 这 你看 | 
| [06:43] | Left a little fleck of some kind. | 还留下了一些痕迹 | 
| [06:47] | That looks like coagulated blood. | 像是一滴已凝固的血 | 
| [06:50] | One fleck of blood doesn’t dry on its own, | 只有这滴血是干的 | 
| [06:51] | so this could be from the killer. | 所以这也许是凶手的 | 
| [06:52] | I’m gonna rush it to the lab. | 我会带回实验室的 | 
| [07:08] | Running the fleck from the shoe print? | 在查鞋印留下的血迹? | 
| [07:09] | Yeah, um, my-my hunch is right. | 对 我的直觉没错 | 
| [07:13] | That blood is definitely from a different source. | 这滴血肯定是其他人的 | 
| [07:16] | Pop it into CODIS. | 放到CODIS里搜索 | 
| [07:17] | I’m way ahead of you. | 马上就查 | 
| [07:23] | If ever there was a time to get lucky. | 但愿能查到 | 
| [07:25] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 | 
| [07:34] | Brett Hanson. | |
| [07:35] | “Armed robbery, attempted murder, assault.” | “武装抢劫 谋杀未遂 袭击他人” | 
| [07:39] | Deceased? | 死了? | 
| [07:41] | This guy was killed in jail yesterday. | 这家伙昨天死在狱中 | 
| [07:43] | So how does a dead man’s blood wind up at that airstrip? | 一个死人的血怎么会跑到飞机场去? | 
| [07:48] | Whoever killed Horatio walked through Hanson’s blood first. | 肯定是杀死Horatio的人 将Hanson的血弄上去的 | 
| [08:04] | Take off your shoe, Diaz. | 把你的鞋脱了 Diaz | 
| [08:12] | You’re the only person released from Miami Dade Detention in the last 24 hours. | 在过去24小时里 你是唯一一个 从迈阿密郡监狱被方出来的人 | 
| [08:16] | Gated out, 4:00 this morning. So? | 早上4:00出的大门 怎么了 | 
| [08:18] | So you went straight from jail to the Miami Shores Airstrip? | 然后你就径直去了迈阿密海岸机场跑道? | 
| [08:21] | Nah, I-I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不 我不知道你在说什么 | 
| [08:22] | We found blood from a man named Brett Hanson | 我在谋杀现场发现了 | 
| [08:24] | at the scene of the murder. | Brett Hanson的血迹 | 
| [08:25] | You transferred that blood there on the bottom of your shoe. | 你鞋底上有他的血迹 是你留在现场的 | 
| [08:28] | We know you’re a associate of Juan Ortega. | 我们知道你是Juan Ortega的同伙 | 
| [08:31] | Who? | 谁? | 
| [08:31] | Don’t play dumb with me. | 别跟我装傻 | 
| [08:37] | You hear me? Don’t play dumb with me. | 听到了么? 不许跟我装傻 | 
| [08:40] | Ortega manufactures and sells fused alloyed bullets. | Ortega生产销售烤瓷合金子弹 | 
| [08:44] | You know it, and we know it. | 你我都清楚这点 | 
| [08:45] | He sent you to kill Horatio Caine | 他派你去杀Horatio Caine | 
| [08:47] | because he was after those bullets. | 因为他在追查那批子弹 | 
| [08:49] | Me? Nah. | 我? 不 | 
| [08:51] | I was there trying to catch a flight. | 我只是去那乘飞机 | 
| [08:53] | Heard a shot, saw Caine go down. | 听到一声枪响 看到Caine倒了下去 | 
| [08:55] | You know, I figure I’d take a picture. | 我想我该拍张照 | 
| [08:58] | Get credit for the hit. | 可以卖大价钱 | 
| [09:25] | Nice. | 漂亮 | 
| [09:31] | You get credit for the hit? | 可以卖大价钱? | 
| [09:32] | With Ortega? Hmm? | 给Ortega? 嗯? | 
| [09:34] | Well, you didn’t fly anywhere. | 你没有搭上飞机 | 
| [09:35] | How are you gonna explain that? | 这点你怎么解释? | 
| [09:38] | Hey, man, no crime, no time. | 嘿 | 
| [09:43] | Eric! Eric! | 伙计 没有犯罪就不用坐牢 | 
| [09:44] | No crime, no time?! Huh? | 没有犯罪就不用坐牢?! 嗯? | 
| [09:46] | Get your hands off of me. | 放开我 | 
| [09:47] | You’re going back to the lockup. | 你又可以会监狱去了 | 
| [09:53] | You okay? | 你还好吧? | 
| [09:56] | Check out this photo on his phone. | 仔细检查手机上的照片 | 
| [09:58] | There’s a reflection in the blood pool of the mntenance hanger. | 血泊中有维修架的倒影 | 
| [10:00] | It looks like there’s something on top. | 上面好像有什么东西 | 
| [10:05] | That’s not something. That’s someone. | 那不是东西 而是人 | 
| [10:24] | Perfect vantage point for a shooter. | 射击的绝佳角度 | 
| [10:36] | Let’s do this. | 开始吧 | 
| [10:53] | Surface is pristine. | 表面很干净 | 
| [10:55] | No latents. | 没有指纹 | 
| [10:57] | I’ve got a bandage. | 我找到一块绷带 | 
| [11:00] | I spoke to Agent Caldwell this morning. | 今早我和Caldwell探员聊过 | 
| [11:02] | He had the same bandage. | 他手上有相同的绷带 | 
| [11:04] | If this is about Manny Ortega, | 如果这事和Manny Ortega有关 | 
| [11:05] | I already told Lieutenant Caine… | 我已经和Caine中尉说过… | 
| [11:07] | Ortega murder’s been solved. | Ortega的谋杀案已经解决了 | 
| [11:10] | I think I know who shot Horatio. | 我想我知道谁是凶手了 | 
| [11:13] | Oh, come on. | 哦 拜托 | 
| [11:15] | You don’t think I killed Horatio? | 你不会认为是我杀死Horatio的吧? | 
| [11:17] | I’ve been tracking those fused alloys for months. | 几个月来我一直在追查烤瓷合金子弹 | 
| [11:19] | He’s helping. | 他在帮我的忙 | 
| [11:20] | You were trying to track down the same supplier | 你和Horatio在追查同一个供货商 | 
| [11:24] | Ortega. Yeah. | – 对 | 
| [11:25] | And maybe you got jealous. | 也许你嫉妒了 | 
| [11:27] | I mean, you could want the case for yourself, | 我是说 你想独占功劳 | 
| [11:28] | you could be using the collar to get promoted. | 你可以利用这次机会升职 | 
| [11:30] | It wouldn’t be the first time | 联邦探员踩着警察的血 | 
| [11:31] | a Fed crawled over the body of a good cop,would it? | 平步青云 这种事见得多了 不是么? | 
| [11:33] | You watch your mouth. | 注意你的言辞 | 
| [11:34] | Don’t talk to me like that. | 别这么对我说话 | 
| [11:35] | I’ll talk to you any way I see fit, young lady. | 合适的时候我会找你谈的 年轻人 | 
| [11:38] | Now, if you’ve got nothing else… | 现在 如果你没其他要问的… | 
| [11:40] | Oh, but I do. | 哦 我还有问题 | 
| [11:43] | It’s the release form for Horatio’s body. | 这是Horatio尸体的移交表 | 
| [11:46] | It was signed for by an Agent Dean Redland. | 是由探员Dean Redland签署的 | 
| [11:49] | We’ve matched the handwriting to you. | 我们发现上面的笔迹与你的吻合 | 
| [11:57] | The body’s out back, sir. | 尸体马上移交 先生 | 
| [12:01] | I don’t have to say another word to you. | 我没必要再和你谈下去了 | 
| [12:03] | I would love that. | 那敢情好 | 
| [12:05] | In the meantime, | 现在 | 
| [12:05] | I’m going to get a warrant for your phone. | 我要去申请你手机的搜查令 | 
| [12:09] | You do that. | 随便你 | 
| [12:20] | I’ve got Caldwell’s PDA. | 我拿到Caldwell的PDA了 | 
| [12:22] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [12:23] | If the guy did it, he was working with someone. | 如果是这家伙做的 他一定有同伙 | 
| [12:25] | Let’s find out who. Forensics? | – 让我们来看看是谁 – 计算机取证技术? | 
| [12:27] | No, surface computing. | 不 是智能触控桌面 | 
| [12:29] | Oh. | 哦 | 
| [12:32] | Hey, wait a minute. | 嘿 等等 | 
| [12:32] | Check out that text. | 看看短信内容 | 
| [12:34] | “It’s done.” | “任务完成” | 
| [12:35] | Yeah, the time stamp says it was sent | 时间显示是在 | 
| [12:37] | at the same time H was shot. | H被枪杀的同时发出的 | 
| [12:39] | And the text log gives us the recipient’s number. | 而短信记录可以告诉我们接收者的号码 | 
| [12:42] | Let’s call it, see what we get. | 打一个电话就知道了 | 
| [12:52] | Yeah, this is Wolfe. | 你好 我是Wolfe | 
| [12:54] | Hello? | 喂? | 
| [12:57] | Ryan? | |
| [13:03] | Yeah. | 是 | 
| [13:04] | It all makes sense now. | 现在都明白了 | 
| [13:06] | How you got there so fast, | 你为什么那么早到现场 | 
| [13:07] | why you released the body. | 为什么你交出尸体 | 
| [13:08] | Eric, I want you to relax, | Eric 冷静 | 
| [13:09] | ’cause this is not how it looks. Really? | – 其实和你们想得不一样? – 是么 | 
| [13:11] | Because it looks like you and Caldwell are responsible for Horatio’s murder. | 其实是你和Caldwell干的 | 
| [13:15] | Really? ‘Cause you’re wrong. | 你们真那么想? 你们都错了 | 
| [13:16] | He texted you, “It’s done.” | 他发短信给你说”任务完成” | 
| [13:18] | Yeah, what does, “It’s done” mean, Wolfe? | 任务完成是什么意思 Wolfe? | 
| [13:20] | I was following orders. | 我只是按命令行事 | 
| [13:22] | Orders from who, Wolfe? | 谁的命令 Wolfe? | 
| [13:25] | Orders from who, Wolfe?! | 谁的命令 Wolfe?! | 
| [13:26] | Hmm? From who?! | 嗯? | 
| [13:32] | From Horatio. | 到底是谁的?! | 
| [13:35] | I don’t believe anything you’re saying. | 我不会相信你说的任何话了 | 
| [13:37] | You tell us what you know. | 把你知道的都告诉我们 | 
| [13:41] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 | 
| [13:42] | What? | 什么? | 
| [13:49] | Horatio is alive. | Horatio还活着 | 
| [13:52] | The M.E. was an ATF plant. | 那个法医是ATF(美烟草火器局)的密探 | 
| [13:55] | Ortega was sending someone to kill him. | Ortega派了人去杀他 | 
| [13:58] | Horatio Caine. | |
| [14:00] | Y quiero saber cuando esta hecho. (I want to know it’s done.) | 我想知道事情什么时候能了结 | 
| [14:03] | Saris wanted him dead, too. | Saris也想他死 | 
| [14:05] | The only way he was going to survive is | 他活下来的唯一希望就是 | 
| [14:06] | he was going to stage his own execution. | 自编自导一出戏 | 
| [14:08] | Every gang that Saris sold those fused alloys to | 从Saris那买烤瓷合金子弹的团伙 | 
| [14:11] | are coming after you. | 都在追杀你 | 
| [14:12] | Including someone even closer to home. | 也包括我的家人 | 
| [14:18] | Find the fused alloys, | 找到子弹 | 
| [14:19] | take down this entire operation. | 解决所有的问题 | 
| [14:21] | But why me? | 但为什么是我? | 
| [14:22] | Because you have a problem with fused alloys. | 因为你也在查烤瓷合金子弹 | 
| [14:24] | And you’re a dead shot. | 而且你是个神枪手 | 
| [14:26] | I’m going underground to flush Saris out. | 我打算秘密行事引出Saris | 
| [14:30] | Caldwell did the shooting. | Caldwell开的枪 | 
| [14:32] | I was responsible for the blood. | 我负责血迹 | 
| [14:34] | That’s why I left the interrogation. | 所以我才把审问放一边 | 
| [14:56] | What about the others? | 那其他人呢? | 
| [14:57] | No one knows anything till this over. Agreed? | 在事成之前不许告诉任何人 好么? | 
| [15:28] | Where’s Horatio now? | Horatio现在在哪 | 
| [15:32] | He could be anywhere. | 难说 | 
| [15:58] | Dad. I heard a noise. | 爸爸 我听到有声音 | 
| [16:01] | It’s me, son. | 是我 孩子 | 
| [16:03] | You’re okay. | 没事的 | 
| [16:09] | Horatio? | |
| [16:15] | We didn’t think we’d see you again. | 我们以为不会再见到你了 | 
| [16:18] | We did just what you said to do. | 我们照你说的做了 | 
| [16:20] | We waited and now we’re leaving. | 我们在这等着 现在 我们该走了 | 
| [16:22] | I need more time, Julia. | 我还需要点时间 Julia | 
| [16:27] | What am I supposed to tell Ron? | 我该怎么和Ron交代? | 
| [16:28] | I don’t want you to see Ron. | 我不想让你去见Ron | 
| [16:30] | That man is my husband. | 他是我丈夫 | 
| [16:31] | And that is your problem, Julia. | 那就是你该解决的问题了 Julia | 
| [16:33] | I need four more hours. | 我还需要4个小时 | 
| [16:35] | Mom, just give him more time. | 妈妈 再给他点时间 | 
| [16:36] | Hang on, son. | 等会 孩子 | 
| [16:37] | I need to talk to your mom alone for a minute. | 我要单独和你妈妈谈谈 | 
| [16:46] | What’s this? | 这是什么? | 
| [16:47] | This is the key to a safe place. | 安全处的钥匙 | 
| [16:48] | There’s been a change in plans. | 计划有变 | 
| [16:50] | I want you and Kyle to go there | 我要你和Kyle去那 | 
| [16:51] | and wait for my call. | 等着我的电话 | 
| [16:53] | Where are you going to go? | 你要去哪? | 
| [16:56] | I’m going underground. | 我要开始秘密行动了 | 
| [17:36] | Thank you for coming, Miguel. | 谢谢你能来 Miguel | 
| [17:39] | You called, I’m here. | 只要你发话 我一定来 | 
| [17:44] | Lieutenant, | 中尉 | 
| [17:45] | my foundation represents vital Cuban-American interests from Miami. | 我的基金会对古巴和美国 两国的利益十分重要 | 
| [17:51] | Does this affect my community? | 这会影响我的基金会么? | 
| [17:53] | Everyone is effected by this, Miguel. | 每个人都深受其害 Miguel | 
| [17:56] | I see. | 我明白了 | 
| [17:58] | You saved my life three years ago, Lieutenant. | 3年前你救了我 中尉 | 
| [18:00] | And I meant it when I said, “Anything you need.” | 当时我答应你只要你开口 我就会帮你 | 
| [18:03] | Those bullets need to come off the street now | 那些子弹该彻底消失 | 
| [18:06] | On the phone you mentioned $10 million. | 电话里你提到你要1000万 | 
| [18:12] | If you don’t mind me asking, | 如果你不介意 我想问 | 
| [18:13] | why can’t you go to the police department for this money? | 你为何不向警察局要这笔钱呢 | 
| [18:18] | My… situation is complicated. | 我…我现在的处境很复杂 | 
| [18:24] | Lieutenant, I trust you completely. | 中尉 我百分百相信你 | 
| [18:28] | You will retrieve these bullets. | 你拿回子弹 | 
| [18:30] | Lives will be spared. | 无数条生命就会得已幸免 | 
| [18:33] | If it’s the last thing I do. | 即使这是我能做的最后一件事 我也要做 | 
| [18:43] | All right, what do you people want from me? | 好了 你们这些人想从我这知道什么? | 
| [18:46] | You sold some fused alloy rounds | 你卖给一个迈阿密买家 | 
| [18:47] | to a buyer in Miami. | 不少烤瓷合金子弹 | 
| [18:50] | Now, what kind of businessman would I be | 如果我不能给我的客户想要的 | 
| [18:52] | if I gave my customers, huh? | 我还做什么生意? | 
| [18:55] | Then, uh, | 还有 | 
| [18:57] | Eric here is going to take you on a little ride through gang | Eric想带你去黑帮区转转 | 
| [19:03] | Let you sit up front. | 我让你做前座 | 
| [19:06] | You know in the “informant” seat. | 告密者专座 | 
| [19:12] | Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [19:28] | Horatio. | |
| [19:30] | Back from the dead. | 起死回生 | 
| [19:33] | Frank Tripp called. | Frank Tripp给我电话 | 
| [19:35] | Said you were gone. | 说你死了 | 
| [19:36] | I didn’t want to believe him. | 我不相信他 | 
| [19:37] | Yelina, the only thing that matters right now | Yelina 重要的是 | 
| [19:39] | is Ron Saris believes it. | Ron Saris相信我死了 | 
| [19:44] | Right. | 没错 | 
| [19:46] | With you gone, he drops his guard | 知道你死了 他就丢下了保安 | 
| [19:48] | and walks into your trap. | 他已经掉进你设的陷阱 | 
| [19:50] | That’s my plan. | 一切都在计划之中 | 
| [19:52] | Is this the cash for Saris? | 这是给Saris的钱? | 
| [19:54] | That’s the money. | 对 | 
| [19:55] | What if he asks me where it comes from? | 如果他问我从哪来的 我该怎么回答? | 
| [19:57] | You convince him you’re a foreign entity looking to buy. | 你要说服他相信你是某个外国团体买家 | 
| [20:00] | Military perhaps? | 军火团体之类的? | 
| [20:01] | Perhaps. | 对 | 
| [20:02] | But the $10 million is incentive. | 1000万很诱人 | 
| [20:04] | You won’t have a problem. | 不会有问题的 | 
| [20:08] | When I meet with him where will you be? | 我什么时候去见他 你会去哪? | 
| [20:12] | I’ll be close by. | 我会跟进的 | 
| [20:13] | Yelina, be careful. | Yelina 小心 | 
| [20:30] | Sit up tall, Ortega. | 坐高点 Ortega | 
| [20:32] | Gang town’s coming up. | 黑帮区就快到了 | 
| [20:35] | You can do what you want to me, man. | 你想怎么处置我都行 | 
| [20:37] | It’s too late for you guys. | 你们已经太迟了 | 
| [20:39] | Too late for what? | 什么太迟了? | 
| [20:41] | Balance of power has already shifted. | 势力平衡早被打破 | 
| [20:43] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 | 
| [20:45] | Tell us where to find the rest of those fused alloys. | 告诉我们剩下的那些子弹在哪 | 
| [20:58] | Stay with him! | 看着他! | 
| [21:02] | Hey, I need you to stay calm– I’m gonna help you out, all right? | 嘿 你要冷静 我会救你出去的 好么? | 
| [21:05] | Help me! | 救我! | 
| [21:06] | Turn your face. | 转过头去 | 
| [21:07] | Turn your face away. | 把头转过去 | 
| [21:09] | Watch your face. | 当心脸 | 
| [21:11] | Watch your face. | 当心刮到脸 | 
| [21:12] | All right. Seat belt. | 好的 安全带 | 
| [21:12] | Your seat belt. Come on. | 解开安全带 来 | 
| [21:18] | Stay put! | 呆在原地! | 
| [21:24] | Here we go, come on. | 我们走 来 | 
| [21:26] | Watch your legs. | 当心你的腿 | 
| [21:41] | Ortega! | |
| [21:57] | Get down! | 趴下! | 
| [21:58] | Everybody get down! | 所有人 趴下! | 
| [22:02] | Everything’s gonna be okay now. | 不会有事的 | 
| [22:04] | All right? You’re safe. | 好么? 你安全了 | 
| [22:07] | All right? Yeah. | – 好么 – 好 | 
| [22:08] | 3104! | 警号3104! | 
| [22:11] | Shots fired. Officer needs assistance. | 发生枪战 需要支援 | 
| [22:13] | Fourth and Bay. | 位于第四大道和Bay街交汇处 | 
| [22:30] | They openeup on that truck. | 他们就在那辆卡车上开火 | 
| [22:32] | Driver’s dead, guard’s injured. | 司机死了 保安受了伤 | 
| [22:36] | Money’s gone. | 钱被拿走了 | 
| [22:37] | Perfect ambush. | 完美的埋伏 | 
| [22:38] | Fused alloys? | 是烤瓷合金子弹? | 
| [22:39] | Yeah. They went right through that bulletproof armor. | 对 他们还穿着防弹衣 | 
| [22:49] | All right. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 | 
| [22:51] | Yeah. | 好的 | 
| [22:57] | You okay? | 你还好么? | 
| [22:59] | I’ll be fine. | 没大碍 | 
| [23:00] | Any information you can give us will be real helpful. | 跟我们说说 不管什么都会帮到我们 | 
| [23:04] | We stopped at a red. | 我们遇到红灯停了下来 | 
| [23:07] | Something was wrong, you know? | 可是不对劲 知道么? | 
| [23:08] | The light just wouldn’t turn green. | 交通灯就一直是红灯 | 
| [23:10] | It was like we were set up. | 好像掉入了什么陷阱 | 
| [23:13] | And then they just started shooting. | 然后他们就开始开枪扫射 | 
| [23:15] | Run it, run the red! | 开车啊 别管红灯! | 
| [23:16] | Relax. | 别担心 | 
| [23:16] | It’s bulletproof glass. We’re safe. | 这是防弹玻璃 没事的 | 
| [23:24] | We’re going to find whoever did this. | 我们会找出是谁干的 | 
| [23:26] | I promise. | 我保证 | 
| [23:48] | H? | |
| [23:53] | I lost him. | 我没看好他 | 
| [23:55] | I lost Ortega. | 我把Ortega放走了 | 
| [23:57] | How? | 怎么会? | 
| [23:58] | Woman got trapped in her car. | 一个女人被困在车里 | 
| [24:00] | If I didn’t save her, she was gonna die. | 如果我不去救她 她会死的 | 
| [24:02] | Okay, so you did the right thing. | 没关系 你做了对的事 | 
| [24:04] | Let’s contact Metro, see if they can help us. | 我们联系地铁公司 看看他们能不能帮忙 | 
| [24:10] | Why Wolfe? | 为什么是Wolfe? | 
| [24:13] | Why didn’t you come to me? | 为什么不找我? | 
| [24:15] | Eric, you were the obvious choice, | Eric 你是个很好的人选 | 
| [24:17] | and there was a chance this was going to fail. | 但行动很可能会失败 | 
| [24:19] | I didn’t want that for you. | 我不希望你有危险 | 
| [24:22] | It still may. | 虽然现在对你仍有危险 | 
| [24:28] | Let’s make sure that it doesn’t. | 让我们把危险解除 | 
| [24:48] | Got something– clean round. | 有发现 一发完整的子弹 | 
| [24:51] | Well, we get a match, we might get a shooter. | 如果找到了匹配 我们就能找到枪手 | 
| [24:56] | You know what I don’t get? | 你知道什么在困扰我么? | 
| [24:57] | Why kill the driver? | 为什么要杀了司机? | 
| [24:59] | Fused alloys pierce armor and kill people, Calleigh. | 子弹穿过防弹玻璃杀死了司机 Calleigh | 
| [25:02] | They can’t open that door. | 他们开不了那门 | 
| [25:03] | So they needed the keys to get the cash? | 所以他们需要装钱的车厢钥匙? | 
| [25:05] | That’s exactly right. | 没错 | 
| [25:10] | I’ve got epithelials on this glass. | 我在玻璃上发现了皮肤组织 | 
| [25:18] | You get a name, maybe we’ll get closer to those bullets. | 找到了它的主人 | 
| [26:00] | Todd Keener. | 我们就离子弹不远了 | 
| [26:01] | Age 22, gang affiliation. | 22岁 与帮派交往 | 
| [26:04] | The Crypt Kings? | 地下之王? | 
| [26:05] | Hold on. The Crypt Kings– | 等等 地下之王… | 
| [26:06] | that’s not part of Ortega’s gang. | 那不是Ortega的团伙 | 
| [26:09] | That means these bullets are everywhere. | 这就意味着子弹已经遍布全城了 | 
| [26:13] | Mr. Keener, you know you left evidence of yourself | Keener先生 在今天的武装抢劫中 | 
| [26:15] | at the armed robbery today. | 你亲自给我们留下了证据 | 
| [26:28] | That means we’ve got you for felony murder. | 也就是说我们现在可以指控你谋杀重罪 | 
| [26:33] | I didn’t shoot nobody. | 我没有开枪射死任何人 | 
| [26:35] | Then tell us who did. | 那告诉我们是谁做的 | 
| [26:36] | I don’t rat out my boys, either. | 我不会出卖我的兄弟 | 
| [26:38] | Oh, yeah? | 是么? | 
| [26:40] | Well, cooperating’s all you’ve got. | 你现在只能合作 | 
| [26:42] | Well, I guess we’re both losers then. | 我想我们都是失败者 | 
| [26:49] | Take him. | 带走他 | 
| [26:51] | You cops– you just don’t get it. | 你们警察 你们找不到的 | 
| [26:53] | You’re on the short end. | 你们处于弱势 | 
| [26:55] | Gangs got all the ammo. | 帮派团伙拿到了所有的子弹 | 
| [26:56] | You’re nothing but ducks on a pond. | 你们除了袖手旁观什么都做不了 | 
| [26:58] | I said get him out of here. | 我说了 带他出去 | 
| [27:08] | These bullets are everywhere, H. | 子弹已经遍布各处了 H | 
| [27:09] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么做 | 
| [27:11] | I am working on it. | 我已经在着手解决了 | 
| [27:25] | Mr. Saris? | Saris先生? | 
| [27:28] | You know, on the phone, | 要知道 电话里的声音 | 
| [27:29] | you didn’t sound quite this lovely. | 可听不出竟是这样一位美人 | 
| [27:32] | Did you come prepared to do business? | 你是来做生意的么? | 
| [27:34] | Depends on who you are. | 那要看你是谁了 | 
| [27:36] | What’s more important is, | 重要的是 | 
| [27:38] | who I represent. | 我代表的是谁 | 
| [27:39] | I’m listening. | 说吧 | 
| [27:40] | I have a client who wishes to purchase a large amount of fused alloy rounds. | 我有个客户希望从你手上购买 大量烤瓷合金子弹 | 
| [27:45] | And who is this client? | 你的客户是谁? | 
| [27:48] | Whoever he might be. | 他是谁不重要 | 
| [27:50] | His money’s American. | 重要的是他付的是美金 | 
| [27:53] | And, uh, how many of these supposed rounds are you looking to buy? | 你要买多少子弹? | 
| [27:57] | All of Ortega’s supply. | Ortega所有的货 | 
| [28:00] | Word is, you have possession of them. | 听说现在在你手上 | 
| [28:04] | What do you think I am? You think I’m stupid? | 你以为我是谁 当我是傻子么? | 
| [28:08] | Who are you? | 你是谁? | 
| [28:10] | Really? | 老实说 | 
| [28:11] | And who sent you here? | 谁派你来的? | 
| [28:14] | I represent a consortium of global military interests. | 我代表的是一个国际军火帮 | 
| [28:21] | And I’m authorized to pay you any price. | 他们要我不惜价钱买你的货 | 
| [28:25] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [28:29] | I’ sell you all of Ortega’s bullets | 我会把Ortega的子弹都卖给你 | 
| [28:31] | and all the gangs that he sold them to. | 包括他卖给其他帮派的子弹 | 
| [28:34] | Oh, right. | 好的 | 
| [28:35] | I’ll approach those entities on my own, thank you. | 我会自己和那些团体交涉的 多谢 | 
| [28:38] | Entities? | 团体? | 
| [28:40] | The Crypt Kings, The Rhodes Gang. | 地下之王 罗兹帮 | 
| [28:42] | I mean, they’ll be stripping all that money off you, | 他们会抢走你所有的钱 | 
| [28:44] | and then they’ll strip everything else… off you. | 他们还会夺走你身上…所有的东西 | 
| [28:48] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 | 
| [28:51] | You’ll buy back the bullets | 你会买回那些子弹 | 
| [28:52] | and sell them to me at double the price. | 然后以两倍的价钱卖给我 | 
| [28:55] | Gorgeous, I’m just trying to protect you. | 真聪明 我只是想保护你 | 
| [28:59] | Sure you are. | 你当然要保护我 | 
| [29:01] | You get those bullets back, | 你买回子弹 | 
| [29:03] | and I promise you… | 我向你保证… | 
| [29:06] | I’ll make you a very wealthy man. | 我会让你成为一个亿万富翁 | 
| [29:11] | That’s just a down payment. | 这只是定金 | 
| [29:13] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [29:16] | How am I gonna get in touch with you? | 我该怎么联系你? | 
| [29:22] | That’s my phone. | 这是我的电话 | 
| [29:27] | You text this number when you’ve dealt with the gangs… | 等你和那些帮派交涉完拿到子弹后 | 
| [29:32] | and have the bullets. | 发我短信 | 
| [29:33] | I keep a boat down at the marina, okay? | 我在码头边停了一艘船 | 
| [29:37] | That’s where I’m gonna be. | 我会去那交易 | 
| [30:05] | Ortega escaped when the radio car was rear-ended. | Ortega在无线电车被追尾撞上后逃了 | 
| [30:15] | Yeah? Well, there’s blood on the passenger side door, | 是么 乘客座边的门上有血迹 | 
| [30:18] | so Ortega cut himself getting out. | 也就是说Ortega逃跑的时候割伤了自己 | 
| [30:20] | He’s on foot, headed east. | 他跑着往东边去了 | 
| [30:22] | Let’s see what he left behind. | 看看他给我们留下了什么 | 
| [30:34] | Got a blood drop here. | 这有一滴血迹 | 
| [30:36] | Oh, yeah, look at that. | 对 你看 | 
| [30:38] | That spatter pattern, angled impact. | 飞溅的血迹 角度冲击 | 
| [30:42] | Long ellipse with a tail. | 椭圆形还带了条尾巴 | 
| [30:44] | Ortega was running for his life. | Ortega可是拼了命在跑 | 
| [30:46] | In this direction. | 沿着这个方向 | 
| [30:53] | Got another one. | 又找到一滴 | 
| [30:58] | Let’s keep going. | 我们继续 | 
| [31:09] | The blood stops here. | 血迹在这就停住了 | 
| [31:11] | Must have stolen a car from here and gotten away. | 肯定在这偷了辆车逃跑了 | 
| [31:15] | It’s a dead end. | 现在走进死胡同了 | 
| [31:27] | This is the traffic light Horatio wanted us to check into? | 这就是Horatio叫我们查的交通灯? | 
| [31:29] | Yeah, from the armored car robbery, but luckily for us, | 对 被抢劫的装甲车遇到的那个 幸运的是 | 
| [31:32] | it’s an intelligent intersection, | 这是一个智能交通灯 | 
| [31:33] | and it interacts with a PCS. | 它被一个PCS干扰了 | 
| [31:36] | The priority control system? | 优先控制系统? | 
| [31:37] | Yup. Those hand-held devices. | 没错 某种手提设备 | 
| [31:38] | When the user pushed a button, the traffic signal changes. | 只要使用者按一个键 交通灯就会改变 | 
| [31:41] | It’s used mainly by emergency personnel. | 急救人员经常使用 | 
| [31:55] | Metro reported a system override. | 地铁公司报告了一起系统超驰 | 
| [31:58] | Eastbound light is green, and all the others are red. | 面向东的交通灯都是绿灯 其他都是红灯 | 
| [32:01] | So that armored car didn’t stand a chance, did it? | 装机车根本没有脱困的机会 对么? | 
| [32:04] | If somebody altered the signal, how do we get an ID? | 如果有人干扰了信号灯 我们该怎么找出他? | 
| [32:06] | Well, you know, the beautiful thing about intelligent | 要知道 智能交通灯的优点就在于 | 
| [32:10] | They keep a record. | 它们会保留记录 | 
| [32:12] | They got a database of every cop, firefighter, | 他们有每一个警察 消防员 | 
| [32:16] | medical personnel. | 和医护人员的数据 | 
| [32:20] | The emitter’s registered to an ATF agent. | 发射器注册在一个ATF探员的名下 | 
| [32:24] | Jake Berkeley. | |
| [32:35] | It’s been a while. | 好久不见了 | 
| [32:39] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [32:41] | For just disappearing like that. | 我就这么一声不吭离开了 | 
| [32:43] | I had to go off the grid. | 我必须切断所有关系网 | 
| [32:47] | Is that a euphemism for not picking up the phone? | 这算是拒接电话的借口么? | 
| [32:50] | I had to rejoin ATF. | 我必须回到ATF | 
| [32:52] | I’m back with my undercover detail with the the Crypt Kings. | 我回去在地下之王做卧底 | 
| [32:56] | Yeah, I figured as much. | 现在我明白了 | 
| [33:00] | An infrared traffic device was used today | 今天 一台红外线设备被用于 | 
| [33:02] | in an ambushed armed robbery. | 埋伏的武装抢劫 | 
| [33:03] | A man was killed. | 一名男子被杀 | 
| [33:07] | What has that got to do with me? | 这和我有什么关系? | 
| [33:09] | We ran a check | 我们追踪那个设备 | 
| [33:10] | and traced the device back to you. | 发现是你的 | 
| [33:16] | I was assigned that thing from the bureau. | 局里发给我这设备 | 
| [33:20] | One of the bikers took it. | 但被一个骑车的拿了 | 
| [33:21] | I haven’t seen it since. | 那之后就再没见过了 | 
| [33:22] | The Crypt Kings look good for this. | 看来是被地下之王拿去用了 | 
| [33:24] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 | 
| [33:26] | That could take some time. | 那需要点时间 | 
| [33:28] | We don’t have any time. | 我们没有时间了 | 
| [33:29] | Whato you want me to do? | 你要我做什么? | 
| [33:31] | Well, how far undercover are you? | 你做卧底多久了? | 
| [33:35] | What are you implying? | 什么意思? | 
| [33:36] | Exactly what you think I’m implying. | 你知道是什么意思 | 
| [33:43] | I’ll see what I can find out. | 我会尽力帮你的 | 
| [34:10] | Crypt Kings. | 地下之王 | 
| [34:11] | Howdy doody, fellas. | 好啊 伙计们 | 
| [34:13] | You’re all very scary. | 你们胆子都太小了 | 
| [34:14] | Very scary. | 太小了 | 
| [34:15] | You got all the bullets, right? | 子弹都带来了么? | 
| [34:18] | Money first, my friend. | 朋友 先付钱 | 
| [34:20] | I’m gonna need all the rounds | 我要Ortega上月 | 
| [34:22] | that Ortega sold you guys last month. | 卖给你们的所有子弹 | 
| [34:24] | Well, minus what we used in today’s heist. | 除去我们今天在市区 | 
| [34:27] | Armored car job downtown. | 抢劫装甲车用掉的 | 
| [34:30] | Tell you what, for you, I’ll make it | 告诉你 伙计 | 
| [34:32] | eight bucks a round, but you got to do the math. | 一颗子弹8块钱 总数你自己算 | 
| [34:35] | Oh, I’ve done the math | 哦 我帮我们俩都算好了 | 
| [34:36] | for both of us, you moron. | 你个数学白痴 | 
| [34:37] | Here it is, okay? | 这些够了么? | 
| [34:42] | the penny, | 一分不少 | 
| [34:43] | double what u paid. | 是你买入价的两倍 | 
| [34:49] | There we go. | 给你 | 
| [34:51] | I guess we got stones | 我们在光天化日之下 | 
| [34:52] | doing this deal in broad daylight. | 完成了交易 | 
| [34:54] | With Caine dead, are you kidding me? | Caine死了 你没瞎说吧? | 
| [34:56] | It’s gonna be like the wild, wild West. | 我们现在就像在西部拓荒前 | 
| [34:58] | We’re all gonna get rich, me first. | 我们都要发财了 但我要富在你们前面 | 
| [35:01] | Come on, come on! | 快点 快点! | 
| [35:02] | Get your guys going. | 让你的人快走吧 | 
| [35:03] | I got three more stops in an hour. | 我还要去三个地方呢 | 
| [35:09] | Horatio, connection’s been made. | Horatio 交易已在进行 | 
| [35:18] | Hey, Eric? | 嘿 Eric? | 
| [35:20] | Did you get anything on Julia Winston’s Mercedes? | Julia Winston的奔驰车有发现么? | 
| [35:22] | No, nothing, I’m still waiting. | 没有 我还在等 | 
| [35:24] | Where does that leave us? | 我们手上还有哪些证据? | 
| [35:25] | I’m not sure yet. | 我也不确定 | 
| [35:26] | Take ??? | 就这样无缘无故都失踪了 | 
| [35:28] | and…??? | 找了好几小时都没进展 | 
| [35:31] | Wait ??? | 等下 那个手机呢 | 
| [35:32] | ??? | 怎么了 | 
| [35:34] | You ??? | 你说你没收了手机 | 
| [35:39] | That’s ??? | 没错 | 
| [35:39] | Ok, ??? | 好的 我们知道他离开后偷了辆车 | 
| [35:43] | ??? | 他拿着手机 | 
| [35:46] | Who’s ??? | 他首先会打给谁 | 
| [35:48] | Diaz’s ??? | Diaz 对吗 | 
| [35:49] | That’s ??? | 没错 | 
| [35:50] | We ??? | 我们以为自己进了死胡同 其实还有个手机 | 
| [35:53] | I ??? | 我想手机是我们现在最有用的证据 | 
| [35:55] | ??? | 很好 | 
| [36:00] | Diaz’s cell phone. | Diaz的手机 | 
| [36:03] | Okay, we should work backwards. | 好的 我们得重头开始 | 
| [36:05] | We should do the most recent phone calls first. | 先查他最近的电话记录 | 
| [36:11] | Only one phone call received today. | 今天只接到一个电话 | 
| [36:13] | From Ortega. All right, let’s ping it | – 是Ortega的 – 好了 我们来连通网络 | 
| [36:14] | and see if we get a hit. Okay. | 看看能找到什么 | 
| [36:17] | Triangulating. | 三角测绘 | 
| [36:20] | Searching. | 搜寻 | 
| [36:21] | Can you get a clear picture up here? | 能定位具体位置么 | 
| [36:23] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 | 
| [36:30] | Ortega’s at an airstrip at the edge of the Glades. | Ortega在机场跑道旁的沼泽地 | 
| [36:33] | And so am I. | 我马上去 | 
| [36:52] | Hands up! Let me see ’em! | 举起手来 让我看到你的手! | 
| [36:59] | You’ll be dead before you hit the ground. | 在你趴倒之前你就死了 | 
| [37:05] | Taken down by a dead man. | 被一个死人拉下马 | 
| [37:11] | I didn’t do it, Caine. | 不是我做的 Caine | 
| [37:14] | Must be millions in these bags. | 这些袋子里一定有好几百万 | 
| [37:16] | The gangs bought a lot of bullets. | 帮派团伙买了许多子弹 | 
| [37:19] | Ron Saris– he hijacked everything. | Ron Saris 他抢了所有的货 | 
| [37:22] | You don’t know the half of it. | 你无法想象他手上还有多少 | 
| [37:25] | Thank you, Juan. | 谢谢你 Juan | 
| [37:26] | Book him. | 带回警局 | 
| [37:31] | Takes care of Ortega. | 好好照顾Ortega | 
| [37:33] | Saved ATF a bundle– nice job. | 帮ATF省了不少活 干得好 | 
| [37:35] | I’ve got some bad news for you. | 有个坏消息 | 
| [37:36] | Those bullets are still on the street. | 那些子弹仍在城里 | 
| [37:38] | What? Who’s got them? | 什么? 在谁手里? | 
| [37:40] | I’ll ??? | 我会查出来的 | 
| [38:00] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [38:02] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [38:03] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么? | 
| [38:05] | I brought you something. | 我给你带了点东西 | 
| [38:07] | Three .45s, | 3把点45的枪 | 
| [38:09] | two Mac Tens, full auto. | 两把Mac Tens 都是自动枪 | 
| [38:12] | Took them from the Crypt King safe house. | 在地下之王的安全房里搜出来的 | 
| [38:15] | All these guns were used in the ambush today. | 这些枪都被用于今天的抢劫 | 
| [38:19] | This is amazing. | 太好了 | 
| [38:20] | I’ll compare it to the fused alloy round I’ve got, | 我会检查和 我发现的烤瓷合金子弹 | 
| [38:21] | see if I get a match. | 是否匹配 | 
| [38:23] | You get a match, I’ll give you a whole crew. | 你找到匹配 我就可以帮你找到所有的枪手 | 
| [38:25] | How’d you get out without getting noticed? | 你这样出来没被人发现么? | 
| [38:30] | I didn’t. | 已经无所谓了 | 
| [38:31] | They’re looking for me right now, | 他们现在正在找我 | 
| [38:32] | and if they find me, I’m dead. | 如果他们找到我 我就会死 | 
| [38:37] | That’s an incredible sacrifice to make for the case. | 为了这案子 这牺牲也太大了 | 
| [38:42] | I didn’t do it for the case, Calleigh. | 我不是为了案子 Calleigh | 
| [38:46] | I did it for you. | 我是为了你 | 
| [38:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [38:55] | So what happens now? | 以后会怎么样? | 
| [39:01] | Well, ATF will send me somewhere, | ATF会把我送到其他地方 | 
| [39:05] | put me on ice for a while. | 让我人间蒸发一段时间 | 
| [39:06] | Six months, a year. | 也许6个月 也许1年 | 
| [39:09] | But there’s no guarantee. | 但并没有保证 | 
| [39:11] | No, there’s never a guarantee. | 对 从来就没有保证 | 
| [39:19] | I was kind of hoping that you would wait. | 我有那么点希望你还在等我 | 
| [39:26] | I feel like the last couple months, | 我想在过去几个月里 | 
| [39:27] | all I’ve been doing is waiting. | 我能做的就是等待 | 
| [39:31] | It’s terrifying for me. | 一切都让我害怕 | 
| [39:32] | I wonder every day if I will see you again, | 每天我都在想 如果我又见到你了 | 
| [39:36] | if something happens to you | 如果你遭到不测 | 
| [39:37] | if I would know about it. | 如果我知道了你的遭遇 | 
| [39:42] | I can’t live like that. | 我不能这样生活下去 | 
| [40:29] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了? | 
| [40:31] | I had an altercation with a thug. | 我和一恶棍发生了点口角 | 
| [40:32] | It’s nothing. | 没事的 | 
| [40:36] | Horatio was so stupid to think that I’d ever leave you. | Horatio太蠢了 他以为我要离开你 | 
| [40:40] | Forget him. | 忘了他吧 | 
| [40:42] | Forget that name, okay? | 忘了他 好么? | 
| [40:43] | He’s dead to us, okay? | 对我们来说 他已经死了 好么? | 
| [40:47] | You know what? | 你知道么? | 
| [40:49] | This right there… that’s only the beginning. | 现在…还只是开始 | 
| [40:56] | What’s in those boxes, Ron? | 那些盒子里是什么 Ron? | 
| [40:58] | Thought you’d never ask. | 我以为你永远都不会问呢 | 
| [41:02] | Fused alloy bullets. | 烤瓷合金子弹 | 
| [41:04] | That’s the whole shipment. | 船上唯一的货 | 
| [41:06] | A whole shipment in all those boxes, | 那盒子里装的就是船货 | 
| [41:08] | and we’ve got more down in the hull of the boat. | 船体里还有更多 | 
| [41:10] | You don’t need to do this. | 你不需要这么做 | 
| [41:12] | I’ve got money. | 我有钱 | 
| [41:13] | My money this time. | 这次该我赚钱了 | 
| [41:15] | So, what’s our plan? | 那 我们的计划是什么? | 
| [41:17] | We’re gonna sail out of here, | 我们乘船离开这 | 
| [41:19] | you and me, all these bullets. | 你和我 还有这些子弹 | 
| [41:21] | I’ve got a buyer in South America | 南美有一个买家 | 
| [41:23] | who has an eless need for fused alloys. | 他急需这些子弹 | 
| [41:27] | Money and me. | 钱 我 | 
| [41:29] | And bullets. | 还有子弹 | 
| [41:30] | What more could a woman want, right? | 一个女人有了这些 还有何求? | 
| [41:35] | A divorce. | 离婚 | 
| [41:37] | A what? | 什么? | 
| [41:38] | A wh… | 什… | 
| [41:42] | What the hell is this? | 这到底怎么回事? | 
| [41:44] | It’s called irreconcilable differences, Ron. | 这就叫不可调和的分歧 Ron | 
| [41:49] | No, don’t do this. | 不 别这么做 | 
| [41:51] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么? | 
| [41:58] | No. | 不 | 
| [42:00] | No, it’s not gonna go down like this, Horatio. | 不 不该是这样的 Horatio | 
| [42:02] | It’s my boat– you gonna shoot me? | 这是我的船 你想对我开枪? | 
| [42:04] | Don’t do it, Ron. Shoot me in the back? | – 别这么做Ron. | 
| [42:07] | Ron! | – 想在我背后开枪? | 
| [42:50] | We searched everywhere. | 我们搜遍了这里 | 
| [42:51] | There’s still no body. | 没有找到尸体 | 
| [42:55] | We got to keep looking, Eric. | 我们要时时警惕 Eric | 
| [42:59] | I’m with you, H, what do you want to do? | 我会陪着你的 H 你想做什么? | 
| [43:01] | Whatever it takes. | 任何我能做的 | 
| [43:04] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 | 
| [43:05] | You and me? | 你和我一起? | 
| [43:07] | You and me, Eric. | 你和我一起 Eric | 
| [43:09] | This never ends, does it? | 你不会丢下我的 对么? | 
| [43:11] | And it never will. | 永远不会 |