Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第6季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第6季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:08] 911. What’s your emergency? 911 有何紧急情况
[00:10] Uh, please help. He’s bleeding. 快来人啊 有人在流血
[00:11] Okay, sir, who’s bleeding? Oh, my God, no. – 先生 谁在流血? – 天呐 不
[00:14] Uh, he’s shooting them, he’s shooting them all! 他开枪了 他朝他们开枪!
[00:16] Who is, sir? Oh, my God,he just, uh… – 谁开枪了? – 天呐 他…
[00:18] I think before that was his son. 我想他儿子受伤了
[00:20] Please, please hurry- 拜托 请快点来
[00:21] he’s going after his daughter now. 现在轮到他女儿了
[00:22] Sir, I need a little more information. 先生 我需要更多的信息
[00:23] What more do you need? 你还想要什么?
[00:24] They’re dying. Stop him. Sir, where are they? – 他们都快死了 你们快来阻止他啊 – 先生 他们在哪
[00:26] 113 Coral Way. 珊瑚巷113号
[00:28] ?? 巡逻队马上就会到达现场
[00:50] Go, go, go! 进去 进去 进去!
[00:52] SWAT! SWAT! 特警队! 特警队!
[00:58] Drop your weapon! 放下武器!
[00:59] I’m not scared of you! 我不怕你!
[01:01] Freeze! Drop your weapon! 站住! 放下武器!
[01:17] No! No! 不! 不!
[01:53] Sergeant, I’m confused. 军士 我搞不懂了
[01:55] We had a credible threat, Lieutenant. 我们收到了可靠消息 中尉
[01:57] Victim came at me with that knife. 死者拿着刀向我靠近
[01:58] I don’t see any blood on that knife. 我没在刀上看到血迹
[02:03] He didn’t get close enough to stab me. 他离我不够近 没法刺到我
[02:05] So nobody actually got stabbed. 也就是说没人被捅伤
[02:09] Where is the family, Sergeant? 他的家人呢 军士?
[02:12] Wife’s outside with my men. 他的妻子和我的手下在外面
[02:14] What about the kids? 孩子们呢?
[02:16] Cleared the premises. 屋子已经清空
[02:17] No “next of” in the house. 没发现有任何孩子
[02:22] 911 dispatch call said that there were children in peril. 911调度说现场有孩子受伤
[02:25] Sergeant, it would appear that you acted on unsubstantiated information. 军士 看来你们收到了未经证实的消息
[02:29] And we are very sorry about the casualties… 对于死者 我们很抱歉…
[02:33] …sir. …先生
[02:34] But tactically, Lieutenant, we were in the right. 但我们也是按规章办事
[02:39] Wait outside. 去外面等着吧
[02:48] No kids, 没有小孩
[02:49] no gun. 没有枪支
[02:51] He must have grabbed a knife for self-defense. 他拿着刀肯定是为了自卫
[02:54] What the hell has happened here? 这里到底发生了什么
[02:56] Frank Frank, it’s called crime scene investigation.
[03:27] * We don’t get fooled again * * Don’t get fooled again * 所以才需要犯罪现场调查啊
[04:03] I can’t believe this is happening. 怎么会发生这种事
[04:05] Why would they shoot him? 他们为什么要开枪
[04:10] Mrs. Maddox, Maddox太太
[04:11] your husband was brandishing a knife. 你丈夫挥舞着一把刀
[04:13] To protect me. 那是为了保护我
[04:16] To protect you from who, ma’am? 谁要伤害你们 女士
[04:19] Who do you think? 你以为会是谁
[04:20] From your men. 还不是你们的人
[04:23] We were just talking about his business meeting later today, 我们正在讨论他要去参加的商业会议
[04:26] and they just burst in. 他们就冲进来了
[04:29] I am gonna sue your department for all that it’s worth. Mrs. Maddox… – 不管怎样 我会告你们的 – Maddox太太…
[04:32] My husband was a good man, Lieutenant, 我丈夫是个好人 中尉
[04:36] and you took him from me. 而你们把他从我身边夺走了
[04:50] 911. What’s your emergency? 911 有何紧急情况?
[04:52] Uh, please help. He’s bleeding. 快来人啊 有人在流血
[04:53] Okay, sir, who’s bleeding? 先生 谁在流血?
[04:55] Uh, the boy… the boy is. 那个男孩…是那个男孩
[04:56] Sir, please, I’m going to need some more information. 先生 我需要更多的信息
[04:59] where ?? 他哪个部位受伤了
[05:00] I, uh, I can’t tell. 我 呃 我不知道
[05:02] Oh, God, he just, uh, he just picked it up again. 天呐 他又把它捡起来了
[05:04] Sir, please, I need you to… 先生 请你冷静 告诉我确切情况
[05:07] Is that the 911 call? 这就是那个911报警电话?
[05:09] Yeah, I got access to the E911 system,d luckily for us, 对 我进入了911系统 想看看有何发现
[05:12] they, uh, record every call as soon as it comes in. 电话一进来就会开始录音
[05:15] Uh, I can see him. 我看到他了
[05:16] Oh, my God, he just, uh… 天呐 他…
[05:17] I think before that was his son. 我想他儿子受伤了
[05:18] Please, please hurry- 求你们快点…
[05:19] he’s going after his daughter now. 现在轮到他女儿了
[05:20] Sir, I need a little more information. What more do you need? – 先生 我需要更多的信息 – 你还想要什么?
[05:23] They’re dying. Stop him. sir,please.I need a little more…. -他们都快死了 你们快来阻止他啊 – 先生 请你给我们更多的….
[05:27] Can you tell where the call originated? 电话是从哪打来的
[05:30] Yeah. Automatic Location Identification system 自动定位识别系统
[05:32] takes every number and, uh, 会查出每个号码
[05:34] matches it to an address. 并找出对应的地址
[05:35] So if the number’s in the database, 如果数据库存有此号码
[05:37] we’re gonna find a house. 那我们就能找到地址了
[05:38] Sir, where are they? 先生 他们在哪
[05:40] 113 Coral Way. 珊瑚巷113号
[05:41] Patrol units will be dispatched immediately. 巡逻队马上就会到达现场
[05:47] Neil Jackson.
[05:48] 109 Coral Way. 珊瑚巷109号
[05:52] That’s next-door to the Maddox house. 就在Maddox家隔壁
[05:56] Do you know what “swatting” is,Mr. Jackson? 你知道什么叫”拍苍蝇”么 Jackson先生
[06:00] Killing flies? 扑灭苍蝇?
[06:02] Try people. 是戏弄公民
[06:03] It’s when someone places a fake phone call to 911, 如果有人向911提供虚假情报
[06:06] causing SWAT to respond to a non-situation, 导致特警队处境不明
[06:10] and results in the injury of innocent people. 造成无辜公民死亡
[06:12] And why would I know what that is? 我要知道这个干嘛
[06:14] Because a SWAT call was made from your home 因为有个虚假报警电话就是从你家打出
[06:17] and it caused the death of Michael Maddox, 并导致了Michael Maddox的死亡
[06:19] your next-door neighbor. 也就是你的邻居
[06:20] I wasn’t even home this morning. 我今早根本不在家
[06:22] The call center confirms that the call came from your house, Neil. 电话中心证实电话是从你家打出的 Neil
[06:26] That’s insane. 太可笑了
[06:27] Exclusive of the fact 唯一能够确定的是
[06:29] that I’ve got no reason to want Michael dead. 我根本没有理由杀死Michael
[06:32] Well, there is that little matter of his lawsuit against you. 没有吗 听说他对你提出了诉讼
[06:38] Look… 听着…
[06:40] I just wanted to put an addition onto my house, 我只是想在房子上增建一部分
[06:43] crease the market value, but Michael was dead set against it. 以增加市场价值 但是Michael死也不肯
[06:47] He isn’t anymore. 他现在不会了
[06:49] I did not make that call. 电话不是我打的
[06:52] Then why don’t you tell me who did? 那你告诉我们是谁打的?
[07:01] There was this guy, yesterday. 昨天 有一个家伙
[07:04] I caught him hiding in my tree. 我发现他躲在我家的树上
[07:06] What the hell are you doing? 你在干什么
[07:10] So you really expect me to believe 你认为我会相信
[07:13] that this same guy broke into your house and made the call? 是这个家伙闯入了你家 还打了电话?
[07:17] All I know is that I didn’t. 我只知道不是我干的
[07:19] Then I’m sure 那我想
[07:20] you won’t mind waiting in holding until I believe you. 你不介意在这呆着直至我找到证据吧
[07:30] So, Calleigh ran Neil Jackson’s voice against the 911 recording, Calleigh用Neil Jackson的声音 与911录音做对比
[07:34] and there was no match. 结果不吻合
[07:35] You know, there might be something to this whole tree climber story. 也许我们该查查那个树人了
[07:38] The only prints we found on his phone were his own. 电话上提取到的唯一一枚指纹是他自己的
[07:42] Okay, well, 好了
[07:43] then this tree might just break the tie. 但愿这树能提供点线索
[07:52] You got something? 有发现了?
[07:54] Yeah. 嗯
[07:55] Got some skin. 找到了一些表皮组织
[08:14] Hey. Got anything? – 嘿 – 知道是谁的了么?
[08:16] Yeah. The epithelials we got in Neil Jackson’s tree 嗯 树上的上皮组织的DNA
[08:18] gave me the DNA profile on this guy. 指向了这个家伙
[08:22] Kurt Rossi.
[08:23] Yeah, how do I know that name? 我好像听过这名字
[08:25] He calls himself a private investigator. 他自称是私人侦探
[08:26] Got a long list of clients, all with deep pockets. 有一堆客户 都是有钱的主
[08:29] What’s the big attraction? 他怎么有那么大吸引力?
[08:30] Big attraction, he’ll put his morals aside, 为了钱 他可以出卖灵魂
[08:32] so you don’t have to, bends the law to get people what they want. 不需要向法律屈服就能得到他们想要的
[08:34] Based on his record, he looks like he breaks the law quite a bit, too. 根据记录 他好像还违反了不少法律
[08:37] He’s got burglary, obstruction of justice, 抢劫 妨害司法公正
[08:38] false impersonation, bribery of a witness. 冒名从事非法活动 贿赂证人
[08:41] Look, he doesn’t do the time, either. 但他也没为此做过牢
[08:43] 18 months probation? Who is this guy? 缓刑18个月? 这到底是什么人啊?
[08:45] He’s our number one suspect. 他是我们的首要嫌犯
[08:51] No means no, okay? 没有商量余地 明白么
[08:52] No doesn’t mean maybe, and no doesn’t mean “ask me again. “ 没有也许 没有条件
[08:55] Okay? 明白了?
[08:58] Get off the phone, please. 请挂掉电话
[09:01] I got to go. 我要挂了
[09:13] Lieutenant Caine. Caine中尉
[09:15] I understand you were on Neil Jackson’s property yesterday. 我有证据表明你昨天在Neil Jackson家
[09:20] I’m a private investigator- I go a lot of places. 我是私家侦探 哪都有我的足迹
[09:23] What’s so special about… that place? 去过那里有啥大惊小怪的?
[09:26] A phone call originated from that property 有一个电话从那里打出
[09:29] which got Michael Maddox killed. 导致Michael Maddox被杀
[09:32] Why would I kill Michael? 我为何要杀Michael
[09:34] He’s a nice guy. 他是个好人
[09:35] Good client, pays on time. 好客户 总是准时付钱
[09:40] You worked for him. 你曾为他工作
[09:43] Michael had doubts about his wife. Michael怀疑他的妻子
[09:45] He wanted me to find out if she was cheating on him. 他想让我查出她出轨的证据
[09:51] So I settled into those branches hoping Lucy 所以我就躲在树上 希望Lucy
[09:53] and her mystery man would show up. 和她的奸夫能够出现
[09:58] Until Johnny Neighbor comes home, and… 然后他的邻居就回家了…
[10:05] Hey! 嘿!
[10:06] What the hell are you doing? 你在干什么?
[10:13] Never got any of the dirt. 什么桃色新闻都没发现
[10:17] No names, nothing? 没有名字 什么都没有?
[10:22] Michael hired me to do things his way, Michael要我按他说的去做
[10:27] and that takes time. 其实很费时间
[10:29] If it were up to me, 如果我是你
[10:31] I’d look Lucy Maddox in the eye and ask her point-blank. 我就会盯着Lucy Maddox 单刀直入
[10:39] Maybe I can help you with that. 关于这点 也许我可以帮你
[10:56] Hoping to talk me out of my lawsuit? 来找我谈撤销控诉的事?
[10:58] Mrs. Maddox, were you having an affair? Maddox太太 你有外遇么?
[11:02] What on earth would make you ask me such a thing at a time like this? 你怎么会在这种时候问我这种问题
[11:06] I am merely trying to establish motive. 我在寻找杀人动机
[11:09] Well, I’m not. 我没有
[11:12] As it turns out, 但根据调查
[11:13] your husband hired a private investigator,one Kurt Rossi, to spy on you. 你丈夫雇了私人侦探 Kurt Rossi来监视你
[11:20] Of course. 这很正常
[11:23] Michael saw conspiracies everywhere- Michael觉得周围的人都会背叛他
[11:25] at home, at work, in the news. 家人 同事 媒体
[11:28] I’m not surprised he hired that vermin. 他会雇那个寄生虫一点也不奇怪
[11:30] Who else was he concerned about? 他还怀疑谁?
[11:33] His business partner, Peter Cullen. 他的商业合伙人 Peter Cullen
[11:36] They started a hedge fund. 他们在筹集套头资金
[11:38] Michael wanted out, Michael想撤资
[11:39] and Peter’s fighting him. 但Peter不同意
[11:40] It only fueled his paranoia. 正好激发了他的偏执细胞
[11:43] My husband is dead, 我丈夫死了
[11:44] and you’re coming to me with this. 你却来怀疑我
[11:47] I am. 我是怀疑你
[11:49] Yeah, well, have it your way, Lieutenant. 是啊 这是你的本职工作
[11:52] Your SWAT team destroyed everything- 特警队毁了我的一切
[11:54] even Michael’s car, which I am adding to the list of things that they ruined. 包括Michael的车 我会把它写在损失清单里的
[11:58] His car? 他的车?
[11:59] Smashed the front bumper in. 前保险杆被撞坏了
[12:01] I can’t see any possible reason for that. 我都不知道怎么回事
[12:08] All right, I’m on it. 好的 我已经到了
[12:10] Thanks. 谢谢
[12:13] Wife tried to stonewall, 妻子试图阻碍调查
[12:15] throw suspicion on the business partner. 把嫌疑犯的矛头指向了商业合伙人
[12:18] Horatio called to tell you that? Horatio打来就说了这个?
[12:19] Called to say the wife says SWAT damaged the car. 他还说妻子投诉特警队毁了他丈夫的车
[12:22] But it’s not their MO. 但这不在他们的赔偿范围之内
[12:26] Well, I can tell you SWAT didn’t do that. 我可以告诉你不是特警队干的
[12:28] Silver paint, verity of damage, 银色油漆 确有损毁
[12:30] that’s vehicular impact. 这是汽车碰撞造成的
[12:32] It’s an accident Lucy Maddox didn’t know about. Lucy Maddox并不知道出了车祸
[12:35] Paint’s still flaked and hanging on. 油漆片还没脱落
[12:37] Means it’s recent. 说明就是最近撞的
[12:39] Could be relevant to the case. 也许和本案有关
[12:44] This car has an event data recorder. 车上有一个数据记录器
[12:47] Means we’re gonna be able to tell who our victim had an accident with. 也许能找出我们的受害人是和谁碰撞了
[12:59] So what exactly does this thing do? 这玩意是干嘛的
[13:01] Documents accidents. 记录车祸情况的
[13:03] It senses deceleration over 1 G force 当减速度超过重力加速度时 它能感知
[13:05] and it automatically records for 15 seconds. 并会自动记录15秒
[13:08] So if Maddox were in an accident today, 所以如果Maddox是今天出的车祸
[13:10] the footage will be here? 就会录下部分片段?
[13:11] Yeah, and hopefully someone with motive. 对 但愿能找到嫌犯
[13:15] Well, you know what that means. 那也就意味着
[13:16] It’s possible the SWAT call was meant to finish off Maddox after the accident. 特警队很有可能是来给车祸收拾残局的
[13:21] Got a plate. 拍到了车牌
[13:26] See that? 看到了么
[13:28] I’m gonna put out a BOLO. 我去失窃车辆资料库查查
[13:39] Want to step out of the car, please? 请从车里出来
[13:47] Did you, uh, 你今天 呃
[13:48] have a little accident, Mr. Decker? 是否出过车祸 Decker先生?
[13:50] Minor fender bender. 只是轻微的小事故
[13:52] That turned into something major. 小事故可惹出了大事件
[13:53] I’m sorry. Why was I pull over? 不好意思 为何要我靠边停车?
[14:04] “To Lucy. “ “送给Lucy”
[14:07] You wouldn’t happen to know Michael Maddox, would you? 你不会碰巧认识Michael Maddox吧?
[14:09] No. Why? 不认识 咋了?
[14:11] Because Lucy is his wife’s name. 因为Lucy正是他的妻子名
[14:13] Isn’t that right, Frank? 我没说错吧 Frank?
[14:14] Yeah. Do you want to come clean, Romeo, 没有 情圣 你是想自己招供
[14:17] or should I read the card? 还是我亲自去念卡片?
[14:22] Lucy and I have been seeing each other. Lucy和我一直有见面
[14:24] Her husband’s this paranoid freak. 他丈夫是个偏执狂变态
[14:25] Paranoid freak? You’re having an affair with his wife. 偏执狂变态? 你和他的妻子有染
[14:29] We call that “motive. “ 我们把此称作”动机”
[14:33] You need to come with us. 你得跟我们走
[14:41] I didn’t kill him. 我没有杀他
[14:42] The accident was a freak coincidence. 那次车祸只是个巧合
[14:44] We didn’t even stop to check for damage. 我们甚至都没停车检查损毁情况
[14:45] Problem is Michael Maddox had his car equipped Michael Maddox在车上装了个
[14:48] with a video monitoring system. 视频监控系统
[14:50] Caught you two having words. 它说的可和你不一样
[14:56] So would you like to change your story now, Charlie? 要改变下说辞么 Charlie?
[14:59] Okay, we got out of our cars, 好吧 我们下了车
[15:01] but it’s an accident,tempers rise. 发生了车祸 火气都很旺
[15:03] Tempers rise and let the killing begin, huh? 火起一旺 就想到了谋杀 对吗
[15:06] Hey, he’s the one who came after me out of nowhere. 嘿 是他突然冲出来撞了我
[15:17] What is wrong with you? Didn’t you see me coming? 你发什么神经? 你没看到我出来么?
[15:20] He was crazed. You know what he said? 他疯了 你知道他说了什么吗?
[15:21] He said if I didn’t stop seeing Lucy, 他说如果我再去找Lucy
[15:23] he was gonna kill me. But you didn’t want to end things, – 他就废了我 – 但你不想就此了结
[15:25] so you beat him to the punch. 所以你就先发制人
[15:28] I didn’t kill Michael Maddox. 我没有杀Michael Maddox
[15:30] I wasn’t even at their house this morning. 我今早根本没去过他家
[15:32] You didn’t need to be. All you needed was your voice. 你不需要去 你只需要开口说几句话
[15:39] I thought you said all you had was video. 我记得你手上只有视频
[15:41] Well, that’s of the accident. 那只是记录车祸的
[15:43] So what’s the recording of? 那录音录的是什么?
[15:45] The murder. 谋杀
[16:12] You’re still working on the swatter’s 911 call? 你还在研究谎报者的911电话?
[16:15] Yeah, but I haven’t hit on any of the suspects yet. 嗯 但还是没法锁定嫌犯
[16:18] What about Kurt Rossi? 那Kurt Rossi呢?
[16:19] No, not even our number one candidate 不是他 也不是那个闯进
[16:21] for breaking into Neil Jackson’s house. Neil Jackson家的首要嫌犯
[16:24] I did isolate a sound in the background 我单独隔离了背景音
[16:25] hoping it would help us to identify the 911 caller. 希望能有所发现
[16:29] And this is the noise I got. 这就是我隔离出来的声音
[16:30] It’s a low Doppler rumble. 这是低径向噪音
[16:32] Sounds like a cannonball rolling by. 就像炮弹飞过的声音
[16:37] I just can’t figure it out. 我没法鉴别
[16:38] There’s no match to the voice or environment. 这和人声和环境声都不吻合
[16:41] What if the killer manipulated it? 如果这是凶手故意造成的呢?
[16:43] Will you play the call again? 再播放一遍 好么?
[16:53] It’s an airplane. 是飞机
[16:56] The caller must have lowered the pitch to mask their voice. 打电话的人不得不降低音量以掩盖飞机声
[16:58] Let me just recalibrate the vocal track here for one second. 我把这一秒的音轨再重校一遍
[17:01] 911. What’s your emergency? 911 有何紧急情况?
[17:03] Please help. He’s bleeding! 快来人啊 有人在流血
[17:05] Okay, sir, who’s bleeding? The boy. The boy is. – 先生 谁在流血? – 那个男孩 是那个男孩
[17:07] I think I got it now. 我想我知道了
[17:09] Uh, please help. He’s bleeding. 快来人啊 有人在流血
[17:10] Okay, sir. Who’s bleeding? 先生 谁在流血?
[17:11] Uh, the boy. The boy is. 那个男孩 是那个男孩
[17:12] Sir, I’m going to need some more information. 先生 我需要更多的信息
[17:15] Where is he bleeding? Uh, I can’t tell. – 他哪个部位在流血? – 我不知道
[17:17] i need… 先生 请你冷静 告诉我确切情况…
[17:19] Oh, my God, now he,he’s shooting them! He’s shooting them all! 天呐 他开枪了 他朝他们开枪!
[17:23] I don’t believe it. Our 911 caller’s a woman. 真不敢相信 竟然是个女的
[17:27] It could have been Michael’s wife, Lucy Maddox. 也许是Michael的妻子 Lucy Maddox.
[17:29] No, she was inside the house.It’s impossible. 这不可能 她当时也在屋子里
[17:33] Not unless you tamper with a dedicated phone line. 除非你窜改了电话专线
[17:35] That way you can make it appear a call came from any phone number. 这样你就能从任何一台电话上打出了
[17:38] So you’re saying that it’s possible 你是在说那电话有可能
[17:40] that the call didn’t come from Neil Jackson’s house. 不是从Neil Jackson家打出的
[17:43] Well, Lucy Maddox already lied about the affair. 关于外遇的事 Lucy Maddox已经撒谎了
[17:45] I think it’s time to bring her in. 是时候带她来警局坐坐了
[17:46] Let’s just hold on that for a sec. 稍安毋躁
[17:48] ‘Cause if that call came from anywhere, 任何地方都可以打出这电话
[17:51] give me a chance to figure out just where anywhere is. 给我点时间 我来查查到底是哪儿
[18:08] Hey, you’re not authorized to be in there. 嘿 你无权在这儿
[18:10] This warrant says I am. 这张令状授予了我权利
[18:12] But I tell you what’s not authorized 倒是你无权
[18:13] is for you to tamper with phone lines. 却私自窜改了电话线
[18:17] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不明白你在说什么
[18:18] I’ll explain to you. 我来解释给你听
[18:19] See this over here? This is Neil Jackson’s house. 看到那房子了吧? 那是Neil Jackson的家
[18:22] This is his phone line. Everything looks normal. 这是他家的电话线 一切看似正常
[18:25] Except you follow these two wires down. 除了这两条电线
[18:27] You keep following them down, following them down… 你将它们单独接到…
[18:35] And lo and behold, there is a lineman set 你瞧 这有个线路基座
[18:39] attached to his phone line. 连着他家的电话线
[18:41] Don’t know what it’s doing in there. 我不知道这有什么用
[18:42] I’ll explain that to you, too. 我再解释给你听
[18:44] This lineman set piggybacks on Neil Jackson’s phone line. 线路基座背负着Neil Jackson家的电话线
[18:51] So when you make a call from it, 如果你用这个打电话
[18:54] it shows up on someone’s caller I.D.as Neil’s phone. 那对方的来电显示就是Neil家的电话
[19:00] Why’d you do this? 你为什么要这么做?
[19:01] I did it for a little side money. 赚点外快呗
[19:03] A little side money. 赚点外快
[19:05] Who paid you? 谁付你钱的?
[19:07] Paid for my silence, too. 我不能说
[19:08] I don’t think you understand the seriousness of this situation. 看来你还不了解事情的严重性
[19:10] Because of your little innovation here, 因为你的一点小修改
[19:13] somebody was murdered today. 有人因此被谋杀了
[19:17] Hey, my boss finds out, I’m gonna lose my job. 嘿 如果我老板知道了 我工作就保不住了
[19:19] You already lost your job, but if you want to save your ass, 你的工作已经没了 但如果你还想保命
[19:23] you’re gonna trace the number 你最好告诉我
[19:25] to whoever’s piggybacking off of Neil. 背负Neil家电话的是哪个号码
[19:33] You’ve reached Debby Schiffer, assistant to Peter Cullen. 我是Debby Schiffer Peter Cullen的助理
[19:35] Leave a message and I’ll get right back to you. 请留言 稍后回电
[19:42] Hey, Horatio, 嘿 Horatio
[19:44] you might want to visit Michael Maddox’s partner… 你最好去拜访下Michael Maddox的合伙人
[19:47] because the 911 phone call came from his office. 因为911电话是从他的办公室打出的
[19:55] Security says that’s Debbie’s desk. 保安说那是Debbie的办公桌
[19:59] We may be too late. Debbie’s not here. 我们来晚了 Debbie不在
[20:04] Ms. Boa Vista, take a look at this. Boa Vista女士 看看这个
[20:13] A voice transformer. 一个变声器
[20:15] Well, that pretty much sinks her, doesn’t it? 很有可能是她干的 不是么?
[20:16] Yes. 没错
[20:18] You speak into the headset, adjust the pitch of your voice 对着耳机说话 调整好音高
[20:25] and you become someone else. 就能变成另一个人了
[20:27] My God! Now he, he’s stabbing them! 天啊!他在猛刺他们!
[20:30] He’s stabbing them all! 在捅所有人!
[20:31] Got our murder weapon. 找到凶器了
[20:39] If you’re with the media, 如果你是媒体
[20:40] I’m gonna have to ask you to leave. 请你离开
[20:42] We’re not with the media, Mr. Cullen. 我们不是媒体 Cullen先生
[20:43] We’re with Miami-Dade PD. 我们是迈阿密郡警局
[20:46] We’ve been getting a lot of calls about Michael’s death. 我们接到很多关于Michael之死的电话
[20:48] Mr. Cullen, are you aware that your assistant placed the call that got him killed? Cullen先生 你意识到 助手设定的电话导致了他的死亡吗?
[20:53] Debbie’s the one who called SWAT? 是Debbie打给特警组的?
[20:57] I’m amazed. 我很惊讶
[20:59] Debbie hated the fact that Michael Debbie怨恨Michael
[21:01] was selling off the company. 卖掉公司这件事
[21:03] She was scared she would get downsized, lose her townhouse. 她担心自己被裁员 失去自己的房子
[21:07] Debbie’s Type A, but this is extreme. Debbie的A型血的 她很偏激
[21:10] Where is she now? 她在哪呢?
[21:12] She ran down to her car to get something. 跑去车子那儿拿点东西
[21:14] I’m surprised she isn’t back yet. 我很奇怪她还没回来
[21:15] Are you? Stay here. 是吗? 呆在这
[21:54] It’s Debby Schiffer. 是Debby Schiffer
[21:59] Still warm. 尸体还有温度
[22:00] Bullet’s still inside. 子弹还在里面
[22:01] Let’s get it to Ballistics.Natalia, 送去弹道科吧 Natalia
[22:04] no more collateral damage. 不能再有人死亡了
[22:06] Done. 好
[22:21] This is a private office! 这是私人办公室!
[22:23] Sorry, pal, I got a warrant. 抱歉 伙计 我有搜查令的
[22:25] What exactly are you looking for? 你在找什么?
[22:27] Gunshot residue. 火药残余物
[22:29] So you think I shot my assistant? 你认为我杀了助手?
[22:31] We did our homework. 我们有备而来的
[22:33] Miami Herald’s devoted a lot of ink to you and Michael recently. 迈阿密媒体最近花了不少笔墨 来报道你和Michael
[22:38] “Acrimonious” is the word they’re using. “辛辣”是他们用的词
[22:42] It all fits, Mr. Cullen. 一切都对得上 Cullen先生
[22:43] You get Debbie to make your fake 911 call, your partner dies 你让Debbie打911报假案 搭档死了
[22:47] as does the threat to dissolving your company, 公司解体的威胁就没了
[22:50] and you silence your accomplice. 然后你把同谋灭口
[22:52] Hands out, please. 把手递过来
[22:55] He wanted to sell, I didn’t. 他想卖公司 我不想
[22:57] How that adds up to murder is beyond me. 那怎么会让我和谋杀扯上关系
[23:01] Paper said you’d been hemorrhaging clients and cash 报纸上写你利用报价
[23:03] to the tune of about a hundred thou a day by your own quotes. 一天掠夺客户10万美金
[23:06] Now if that’s not motive, I don’t know what is. 难道那还不算动机吗
[23:10] I see. 我知道了
[23:15] So, Miss Duquesne, find anything? Duquesne小姐 有什么发现吗?
[23:19] No, I didn’t. 没有
[23:20] I’mgoing to need your jacket. 我要看看你的外套
[23:25] Here. 给你
[23:26] I have better things to do. 我有更重要的事情要做
[23:28] I don’t think so, Mr. Cullen. 我不认同 Cullen先生
[23:56] You washed the GSR off your hands. 你洗掉了手上的火药残余物
[23:59] Take him downtown. 把他带去市中心
[24:15] You here for the Maddox case, Kurt? 你是为Maddox的案件而来的吗 Kurt?
[24:18] Lieutenant. 中尉
[24:20] Oh, no, no. Um… 哦 不是…
[24:23] About a young lady named… 关于一个年轻女士…
[24:24] Schiffer.
[24:25] Yeah. 是的
[24:26] I guess we can safely assume you’ll work for anybody 我想你肯定愿意为任何人工作
[24:29] as long as the price is right. 只要价钱合适的话
[24:31] Not for you. 不是为你
[24:36] You’ve got nothing on Peter Cullen. 你在Peter Cullen身上不会有收获的
[24:38] You mean, except for the gun. 你是说除了枪之外?
[24:39] Off a search warrant obtained by Calleigh Duquesne. 由Calleigh Duquesne申请到的搜查令
[24:46] My firearms expert. 我的枪械专家
[24:47] Which is the only reason the warrant was issued. 这是搜查令发出的唯一原因
[24:50] Not true, Kurt. 不是 Kurt
[24:51] But I can make people believe that it is.Okay? 但我能令其他人相信这一点 不是吗?
[24:55] So lose your warrant. Lose your case. 失去搜查令 就会输掉你的案子
[24:59] Drop this. 放弃吧
[25:00] Peter Cullen is not your guy. Peter Cullen不是你们要找的人
[25:04] I don’t agree with that, either, Kurt. 我也不认同这个 Kurt
[25:09] We don’t agree about much, do we? 我们没多少共通点 是吗?
[25:11] No. 没错
[25:13] Then game on. 那么游戏继续吧
[25:14] One thing you’ll learn about me, 你会从我身上认识到一点
[25:16] I got eyes, ears everywhere. 我的耳目无处不在
[25:22] Join the club. 游戏开始了
[25:37] ?? Duquesne小姐
[25:38] I’d love to chat, Rick, but this is important. 我很乐意聊天 Rick 但这很重要
[25:40] Can it wait? 能等等吗?
[25:42] No, it can’t. Your evidence is tainted, 不可以 你的证据被污染了
[25:44] and I have to pull you off this case. What? – 我要把你撤出案件 – 什么?
[25:46] Remember the Website 还记得那个网站
[25:48] “Solve a Crime With Calleigh”? “和Calleigh一起破案吗”?
[25:50] Damage is still being done. 影响已经造成
[25:52] There’s a a video of you on it, reading off a piece of paper. 上面有你的视频 看着纸条
[26:02] Those are my notes. What of it? 那些是我的笔记 里面是什么?
[26:04] “Crime Scene recognition. “犯罪现场识别
[26:06] Documentation. Collection. “ 文件 搜集品”
[26:07] It was basically a checklist of how to process a crime scene, 基本上是处理现场的步骤清单
[26:09] as if you didn’t know how. 假如不懂操作的话
[26:12] Yeah. That was the Website that almost got me killed. 是的 就是那个网站害我差点送命
[26:15] I remember it. 我记得
[26:16] Well, it could be made to appear 它令你看起来像是
[26:18] as though you tampered with evidence 为了两个罪犯
[26:20] or cleaned up a crime scene for two criminals. 窜改 清理掉犯罪现场
[26:22] To save my own life. This is Rossi’s doing, isn’t it? 来救自己的命 是Rossi做的 对吗?
[26:26] Trust me. I know you’re a hero. 相信我 我知道你是个英雄
[26:28] The department knows you’re a hero. 部门知道你是个英雄
[26:29] Okay, so what are you saying? 好吧 那你要说什么?
[26:30] He can get inside people’s minds 他可以进入人们的思想里
[26:32] and change them? 改变他们?
[26:33] We have to play by the rules. 我们得按规则办事
[26:35] He doesn’t. 他不是
[26:35] He took it to the State Attorney. 他送到州律师那里了
[26:39] Okay, so you’re telling me 好吧 你是说
[26:40] that I am probably sitting on the murder weapon, 我可能得搁置凶器
[26:42] and yet I can’t do anything about it? 而且什么都不能做?
[26:45] Way I see it is there’s only one option. 目前这是唯一的选择
[26:47] No. 不
[26:49] There is always more than one option. 永远都不会只有一个选择
[26:51] Get him to change his mind back. 让他把想法改变过来
[26:53] I don’t care. I’ll do whatever it takes. 我不在乎 我会不惜一切代价
[26:56] I am sorry. 我很抱歉
[27:00] Okay, so you’re telling me 你在告诉我
[27:01] that I’ve been on the force for ten years, 尽管我在部门里服务了十年
[27:03] and yet I still have to prove myself? 却还得证明自己的清白?
[27:06] System isn’t perfect. 体系不是完美的
[27:07] ??? 任何事都应力争完美
[27:41] Calleigh, I just heard. Calleigh 我刚听说了
[27:41] Why didn’t you tell Stetler the truth? 你为什么不把真相告诉Stetler?
[27:43] That the notes were mine. 那些笔记是我的
[27:47] Okay, about the sheet, here’s the thing. 关于这张东西 是这样的
[27:50] You know, after you were shot, 在你受枪伤后
[27:52] you came back to work pretty fast. 很快就回来工作了
[27:53] And maybe it was too fast. 也许太急了
[27:55] And I guess I was just so happy 我想我很庆幸
[27:57] that you were okay 你没事
[27:58] that I didn’t say anything. 所以我什么都没说
[27:59] And I probably should have. 也许我早该说的
[28:00] Say anything about what? 说什么呢?
[28:02] Well, are you okay? 嗯 你还好吗?
[28:07] We never talk about it. 我们从来都没有好好谈过那事
[28:09] You never talk about it. 你没谈过
[28:21] It’s a process. 那是一个过程
[28:24] And the medication helps. 药物有帮助
[28:26] And therapy helps. 治疗也有帮助
[28:29] And I make a few little notes here and there and that helps. 我做了点笔记 也有帮助
[28:34] Well, I have to say something. 嗯 我得说说
[28:40] Because I feel for you, and you know that. 因为我对你有感觉 而你是知道的
[28:46] But if one memory lapse allowed a killer to go free… 但如果因为记忆的缺失令杀人犯逍遥法外…
[28:49] I would’ve turned in my badge a long time ago. You know that. 很久之前 我不肯交出警徽 你知道的
[28:53] I’m re-training my brain, Calleigh. 我在重新锻炼自己的头脑 Calleigh
[28:54] But I know how to do my job. 我知道怎么做好自己的工作
[28:58] What about the cheat sheet? 那作弊纸条又是怎么回事呢?
[28:59] Why does everyone keep calling it that? 为什么每个人都说是作弊?
[29:02] Work isn’t a test that you take. 工作不是测试
[29:05] It’s something you do right.Every time. 是要每次都办得妥当
[29:08] So what if I take a few notes? 那我做几张笔记又怎么样?
[29:12] Would it make you feel better to know 如果我说一次都没有看过它们
[29:13] that I’ve never consulted them, not once? 你会不会觉得好点?
[29:17] Look, you know what? I’m going to got to Stetler myself. 你知道吗? 我要自己去找Stetler
[29:18] I’m going to tell him everything. 把所有事情都告诉他
[29:19] Don’t. 不要
[29:21] Here’s the thing, I’m off the case, but you’re not. 现在的情况是 我被抽离案件 但你没有
[29:23] Find another way to get the guy. 用另外的方式抓住这家伙
[29:25] I know you can do that. 我知道你能做到的
[29:27] Do that instead. 做这个来补偿吧
[29:29] For us. 为了我们
[29:37] All right. 好吧
[29:53] This private investigator’s got everybody scrambling, huh? 这个私家侦探把每个人都搞得一团糟 是吗?
[29:57] What are you doing here? 你在这里干嘛?
[30:01] Checking Peter Cullen’s jacket for GSR. 检查Peter Cullen外套上的枪击残余物
[30:04] I thought Calleigh already tested it. Calleigh不是已经做过了吗?
[30:05] And she didn’t find any. 她没有发现啊
[30:07] Not necessarily. 没有做齐必备的
[30:08] So then why wouldn’t the sodium rhodizonate pick up on it? 那为什么玫棕酸钠不会浮起来?
[30:11] Because there’s GSR, and there’s GSM. 因为有火药残余
[30:14] GSM? 还有GSM
[30:16] Gunshot mist. 枪击喷雾
[30:17] I’m using a new method 我用新的方法
[30:18] that detects microscopic metal particles on dark surfaces. 侦测暗淡物品表面的微细金属粒子
[30:21] With liquid nitrogen? 用液化氮?
[30:23] Yeah. 是的
[30:24] Well, combine it with hydrochloric acid, 和硫化氢酸混合在一起
[30:28] lead and antimony become photoluminescent. 铅和锑发出荧光
[30:32] You can detect the tiniest remnants 可以探测出被枪击后
[30:34] of a gun being fired. 最细微的痕迹
[30:48] You’re really putting in quite the effort on this one. 你在这东西上真是花了不少心思
[30:51] It’s my fault that we can’t use the evidence Calleigh gathered. 不能用Calleigh收集的证据是我造成的
[31:10] You got him. 你逮到他了
[31:13] Yeah. 是的
[31:20] What’s your private investigator doing here, Mr. Cullen? 你的私家侦探在这里干嘛 Cullen?
[31:23] He is representing me. 他代表我
[31:25] Dusted off my old degrees. 重操旧业
[31:27] You’re a lawyer,too? 你也是个律师?
[31:28] I’m whatever my clients need me to be. 客户需要我做什么 我就是什么
[31:30] Well, today I hope you’re a miracle. 那么今天我希望你是奇迹
[31:32] Because that’s what your client needs. 因为那是你客户唯一需要的
[31:36] We found GSM on your jacket. 我们在你外套上找到枪击喷雾
[31:48] Never happened. We have evidence that says different. – 不可能 – 我们发现的证据可不是这么说的
[31:52] Sometimes it’s not about the evidence, 有时候不是证据的问题
[31:56] it’s about who collected it. You’re right. – 而是采集者的问题 – 你没错
[31:58] It wasn’t CSI Duquesne this time. 这次不是Duquesne做的
[32:00] It was me. 是我做的
[32:02] Exactly. 没错
[32:05] Here. 听听
[32:06] Eric, how have you been coping at work? Eric 你工作适应了吗?
[32:10] Every day is different. 每天都是不一样的
[32:12] I Thought I’d be back in, uh, my daily rituals by now. 我觉得自己已经回到轨道上了
[32:18] I thought I’d be a hundred percent, 已经百分百复原
[32:20] but it’s taking a long time. 只是费了很长时间而已
[32:21] It’s only been a month since the shooting. 距离枪击发生才一个月
[32:23] And that frustrates you? 那挫败你了?
[32:24] Of course. 当然
[32:26] I have to be really methodical about everything. 我做任何事都要系统化
[32:29] Even dumb stuff. 即使扔垃圾
[32:30] Writing checks, I can’t… 签支票 我不可以…
[32:34] …I can’t remember what year it is sometimes. …有时连现在是哪年都不记得
[32:36] And do you feel like 你觉得同事们
[32:38] your coworkers are distancing themselves? 在疏远你吗?
[32:41] No. Not at all. 不 当然没有
[32:43] In fact, there’s this one woman that I work with. 事实上 和我一起工作的女士
[32:45] Uh, her name’s Calleigh. 她叫Calleigh
[32:48] Huh. How did you get that? 你怎么知道的?
[32:50] People send me things. 有人发东西给我
[32:51] I hang on to them. 我好好保存
[32:52] You never know when it might come in handy. 任何东西都有可能派上用场
[32:54] That’s from a confidential session, and unfortunately 那是秘密会面里的
[32:57] your recording has nothing to do with our case. 不幸的是 你的录音和案件无关
[32:59] Except that it… 除了…
[33:01] ruins Eric Delko’s credibility 毁掉Eric Delko
[33:04] as an investigator. 作为调查员的可信性
[33:06] I processed every piece of evidence in this case by the book. 在这个案件里 我按章程处理每件证物
[33:08] Who’s gonna believe that when you don’t even know what decade we’re in? 你连日期都记不清楚 谁还会相信你?
[33:11] That’s not what I said. 那不是我的意思
[33:14] Well, that’s what it sounds like. 听起来就是那么回事
[33:16] Now, while you guys pursue this case, 在你们调查这个案件的同时
[33:20] this recording 更多和这段录音差不多的东西
[33:21] and a dozen more like it will be on YouTube. 会出现在YouTube上
[33:23] So… 所以…
[33:25] do you want to arrest my guy? 你要抓我的人吗?
[33:30] Or not? 还是不呢?
[33:40] Get out of here. 离开这里
[33:42] Let’s go. 走吧
[33:44] Still have time to get our table at the Fenston. 还来得及赶上在Fenston的订位
[33:54] You heard what happened. 你听到发生什么了
[33:55] I did. 是的
[33:56] First Calleigh. Now me. 首先是Calleigh 现在轮到我
[33:58] Rossi’s behind all this. Rossi是幕后黑手
[33:59] And he’s going to get away with murder. 他会逃脱谋杀罪名的
[34:00] No, he’s not, Eric. 不 他不会的 Eric
[34:03] But we don’t know what else he has on us. 但我们不知道他手上还有什么把柄
[34:04] It doesn’t matter what he has on us. Why not? – 他手上有什么并不重要 – 为什么?
[34:07] ??? 因为我们会先毁掉他
[34:25] Eric told me I’d find you down here. Eric说能在这下面找到你
[34:28] You know, it is killing him that he can’t work on this case. 不能参与这个案件 他真的很难受
[34:31] Well, let’s close the case then. 那我们就把案件了结吧
[34:33] What we need is to go back to the beginning. 我们只需要从头开始就可以了
[34:36] Back to the SWAT team. 先回到特警队
[34:38] ‘Cause everything else is right up Rossi’s alley. 因为其他东西都在Rossi的道上
[34:41] The piggybacking of the phone lines, 背负式电话线
[34:42] the voice modulation, the surveillance. 语音调制 监视
[34:45] But how do we connect this to him? 但怎么把这些和他联系到一块?
[34:47] The inciting incident. 煽动事件
[34:48] He had to make sure that Michael Maddox??? 他得确保Michael Maddox会遇上特警队?
[34:51] So therefore the confrontation was created. 对峙已经产生
[34:55] Where does that leave us? 带我们到什么方向呢?
[34:57] That leaves us right here. 带我们到这
[35:00] This paint transfer’s too high on the car. 车上的油漆转移位置太高了
[35:10] The custom bumper on the Escalade Escalade特制的缓冲器
[35:11] makes ground clearance on both cars the same height. 令所有车的底盘高度都一致
[35:14] So if the cars hit normally, 如果车辆正常撞击
[35:16] then the paint transfer should be only on the bumper. 油漆的转移只会出现在保险杠上
[35:19] Unless Mr. Decker jammed on his brakes. 除非Decker先生的刹车卡住了
[35:21] Lowering the front of his car. 令车子前部减低了
[35:23] Causing the accident. 造成意外
[35:37] So Charlie Decker targeted Michael Maddox. 所以Charlie Decker是对准 Michael Maddox撞上去的
[35:42] So you lied to me, Charlie. 你对我撒谎 Charlie
[35:45] About what? 撒什么谎?
[35:46] You told me 你说过
[35:47] that Michael Maddox came at you. 是Michael Maddox撞的你
[35:50] Yeah. You saw the video. 是啊 你看到录像了
[35:51] I did. 是的
[35:52] And I believe that you hit him with intention. 我相信你故意撞击他
[35:56] Now why would I do that? 我为什么要那样做?
[35:57] Kurt Rossi, Charlie.
[36:02] Kurt Rossi?
[36:03] The big P.I.? 那个私家侦探?
[36:05] I’ve heard of him. 我听说过他
[36:09] Charlie Decker.
[36:13] Do I know you? 我认识你吗?
[36:14] You can call me Rossi. 叫我Rossi就可以了
[36:16] I know you’re sleeping with Lucy Maddox. 我知道你和Lucy Maddox上床
[36:21] And I know that her husband just found out. 我也知道她丈夫发现了
[36:24] Oh, God, are you here to…? Look, I’m on your side. – 天啊 你过来是…?
[36:26] Charlie… – 别紧张 我是站在你这边的
[36:28] you can continue protecting Mr. Rossi, 你是继续保护Rossi
[36:31] or start taking care of yourself. 还是明哲保身?
[36:36] Okay. Okay. 好吧 好吧
[36:40] Somehow, Kurt knew about me and Lucy. 不知怎的 Kurt发现了我和Lucy的事
[36:44] That I was completely crazy about her. 知道我疯狂迷上她
[36:47] Now you love her, right? 你爱上她了 是吗?
[36:49] Yeah. 是的
[36:51] Then here’s what y’re going to do. 那就这样做吧
[36:58] So he told me to stage an accident 所以他告诉我策划一场事故
[37:00] and thene’d take care of the rest. 他会把剩下的事都摆平
[37:06] What is wrong with you? Didn’t you see me coming? 你干嘛? 没看到我过来吗?
[37:08] Sure I did… Michael. 我当然看到 Michael
[37:11] I’m Charlie Decker. You know who I am. 我是Charlie Decker 你知道我是谁
[37:13] Look… 听着…
[37:15] you stay away from my wife, all right? 离我老婆远一点
[37:17] What are you going to do about it, huh? 你要怎么办 哈?
[37:18] I’ll tell you what, 我告诉你吧
[37:20] I’ll give you some time to think, 我会给你点时间好好想想
[37:21] but when I come into your house to take Lucy, 当我去你家里带走Lucy的时候
[37:23] I hope you are man enough to fight back. 希望你能像个男子汉似的反抗
[37:33] That’s him! Don’t do this! – 那就是他! – 别这样!
[37:35] no! 不!
[37:36] I am not scared of you. 我不怕你
[37:38] Michael, this will kill me! Don’t do this! – Michael 这样会杀了他的! 别这样! – 特警队 放下武器!
[37:47] What am I supposed to do now? Give me the rest of it. – 我现在该怎么办? – 把整件事告诉我
[37:52] I can’t do that. 不可以
[37:55] Okay, Charlie. 好啦 Charlie
[37:59] Then I guess I just have to accept his offer. 那么我想我只能接受他的提议
[38:03] Whato you mean? 什么意思?
[38:04] Mr. Rossi Rossi先生
[38:05] claims that you planned the whole thing. 声称你策划一切
[38:08] He said that? 他那样说?
[38:09] Mm-hmm. 是的
[38:11] So… 那么…
[38:13] what do you want to do? 你想怎么做呢?
[38:45] I’ll have your best bourbon, neat. 给我来杯最好的波旁酒吧 Neat
[38:48] Put it on their bill. 记在他们账上
[38:53] You double-crossed me. 你出卖我
[38:56] What are you talking about? 你在说什么?
[38:57] I teed up Michael Maddox for you and you sell me out? 我替你处理掉Michael Maddox 而你出卖我?
[38:59] Who is this guy, Kurt? 这家伙是谁 Kurt?
[39:01] He’s nobody. 没什么
[39:02] Get out of here, Decker, before you get hurt. 走吧 Decker 趁你还没受伤
[39:06] Yeah? Like you hurt Michael? 是吗? 就像你伤害Michael那样?
[39:12] Our business is concluded. 我们的交易结束了
[39:17] You’re calling what we did business? 你把我们做的事叫作交易?
[39:19] Yeah. 是的
[39:19] What the hell is he talking about? 他在说什么?
[39:21] Yeah, Kurt, why don’t you tell him? Kurt 你干嘛不告诉他呢?
[39:30] You want to know… 你想知道…
[39:32] what I did? 我做了什么?
[39:37] Peter…
[39:46] I saved your ass. 我救了你
[39:48] Do you think I’m stupid? 你以为我很蠢吗?
[39:52] ‘Cause I smell these across a room. 我隔着房间都能嗅到
[39:59] Who are you to try to take me down? 你是什么东西? 居然想把我扳倒
[40:01] Okay, listen, guys… I’m sorry, okay? 听着 伙计… 我很抱歉 好吧?
[40:04] I didn’t have another option, all right? 我没有其他选择嘛
[40:06] They had me dead to rights. 他们把我抓了个正着
[40:08] Yeah? My secretary was worried about that same thing. 是吗? 我的秘书在担心同一件事
[40:11] You know what happened to her? 你知道她发生什么事了吗?
[40:12] No. 不知道
[40:17] I put one in her chest. 我给她胸口来了一枪
[40:19] Guys look, listen to me, okay? 伙计 听着
[40:21] I will clam up. 我会保持沉默的
[40:22] I will do the time. I will disappear. 我会躲起来 我会消失
[40:32] You believe this guy? 你相信这家伙?
[40:34] This dead ttle man? 这个死男人?
[40:46] I got SWAT to kill Michael Maddox. 我让特警队杀了Michael Maddox
[40:48] You don’t think I can get to you in prison, huh? 你以为我没法把你送进大牢是吧?
[40:57] That’ll be all, Mr. Decker. 这就是真相 Decker先生
[41:06] You taught him well, Kurt. 你把他教得很好 Kurt
[41:07] Hey, nice try, Caine. 嘿 不错的尝试 Caine
[41:10] Really, um… 真的 嗯…
[41:11] you got nothing. 你什么都没得到
[41:12] I already found your wire. 我已经找到了你的把柄
[41:14] Not all the wires, Kurt. 不是所有的把柄 Kurt
[41:25] And thank you, Kurt, for having a big mouth. 还要谢谢你 Kurt 多亏你的大嘴巴
[41:28] You guaranteed this could never be traced back to me! 你保证过这事不会追踪到我身上的!
[41:34] If I testify on his involvement with Maddox, 如果我能作证他和Maddox之间有牵连
[41:37] maybe we can make a deal? 咱们能做个交易吗?
[41:39] Like rats off a sinking ship, huh, Kurt? 狗急跳墙是吧 Kurt?
[41:45] My offer still stands. 我的提议是站得住脚的
[41:46] Mm. 嗯
[41:48] Come on. 得了吧
[41:49] Do you want your lab’s dirty secrets hung out to dry? 难道你希望自己实验室里的丑闻 被公诸于世?
[41:54] Kurt, your offer is meaningless now, Kurt 你的提议没价值了
[41:58] just like you. 就像你一样
[42:02] Ca-Caine?
[42:06] Caine!
[42:20] So this is Rossi’s private vault. 这就是Rossi的私人地下室
[42:25] I can’t even imagine what must be on all these. 真不敢想象里面都有些什么
[42:34] Before, about Stetler… 之前关于Stetler…
[42:36] It’s our secret. 这是我们的秘密
[42:38] We’ll keep it between you and me, okay? 就留在我们之间吧?
[42:44] Thanks. 谢谢
[42:46] Let’s hurry up,this place gives me the creeps. 快点 这个地方让我很不自在
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第6季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第7季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme