时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:09] | a-ha, I win. | 阿-哈 我赢了 |
[01:11] | Best out of three? | 三局两胜? |
[01:14] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:15] | You’re on. | 再来一局 |
[01:16] | After the bridge. | 过桥再说 |
[01:17] | Done. | 一言为定 |
[01:18] | Let’s go. | 来吧 |
[02:06] | you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[02:15] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[02:33] | He could have crashed into the pylons. | 他可能是撞上桥墩了 |
[02:34] | I didn’t see what happened. | 我没看见事发经过 |
[02:37] | How,uh…how fast do you think he was going? | 你觉得他当时的时速是多少? |
[02:40] | He couldn’t have been going that fast. | 他不该开那么快的 |
[02:41] | I was out in front of him and…we were taxiing. | 我比他先穿出桥洞 我们在飙快艇 |
[02:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:47] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么? |
[02:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:50] | I just met him out here this morning. | 我今天早上刚在这碰上他的 |
[02:52] | Okay. That’s all right. | 好的 没关系 |
[02:53] | We’ll check his I.D. When we get him out. | 我们把尸体运走后会核实他的身份的 |
[02:56] | Did you see anybody else around the bridge or… | 有看见其他人在桥附近出没 或者… |
[02:58] | – There’s nobody. – Okay. | – 没人 – 好的 |
[03:01] | Officer? | 警官? |
[03:02] | We’ll have this officer take your statement. | 让这位警官给你做笔录吧 |
[03:04] | Thanks a lot,ma’am. Take care. | 谢谢 女士 请保重 |
[03:05] | Yeah. You,too. | 好的 你也是 |
[03:17] | Morning,alexx. | 早啊 Alexx |
[03:18] | Morning,horatio. | 早 Horatio |
[03:21] | Major skull damage. | 颅脑损伤 |
[03:23] | Frontal and parietal bones appear to be fractured. | 前额和顶骨骨折 |
[03:26] | If he was thrown from that jet ski,horatio, | 如果他是从快艇上甩出去的 Horatio |
[03:29] | to have an impact injury this severe,he must have been hauling ass. | 且被撞得如此严重 那他一定是在玩命的飙了 |
[03:34] | There’s an awful lot of blood on that jet ski,alexx. | 快艇上满是鲜血呢 Alexx |
[03:36] | I don’t think he was thrown. | 我看他不是被甩出去的 |
[03:37] | I think he died on it. | 我认为他是死在快艇上的 |
[03:40] | There appear to be some dark flakes in his hair. | 他的头发上有些黑色的小薄片 |
[03:44] | He didn’t hit something,something hit him. | 他没有撞上什么东西 而是有东西撞上了他 |
[03:54] | So we have death… from above. | 所以命案是…来自上面 |
[04:38] | CSI: Miami Season 06 Episode 19 Rock and a Hard Place | |
[05:08] | Tripp says his name is jim farber, | Tripp说死者叫Jim Farber |
[05:11] | but the address doesn’t match up with his I.D. | 但是住址和他ID上的不符 |
[05:13] | Forgive me– I don’t | 抱歉 我不太明白 Calleigh… |
[05:16] | but tell me,who picks up a woman on an early morning jet ski? | 你说 什么样的人会一大清早 开着快艇勾搭女人呢? |
[05:29] | I’ll tell you– a man who was just released from prison,that’s who. | 我认为刚从牢里放出来的人 会这么做 |
[05:35] | Our boy did time,huh? | 死者蹲过大牢 哈? |
[05:37] | He did eight years. He just got out. | 坐过8年牢 刚刚放出来 |
[05:39] | In fact,his first day of freedom might have been today. | 事实上 今天应该是他重获自由的第一天 |
[05:43] | Looks like our scuba boy found something. | 看来咱们的潜水员有发现 |
[05:47] | Lucky for me. | 我走运了 |
[05:55] | What have you got? | 找到了什么? |
[05:57] | I don’t know. It’s not like any coral I’ve ever seen. | 不知道 和我以前见过的珊瑚大不相同 |
[05:59] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[06:01] | Slate. | 板岩 |
[06:04] | Found them about five feet apart just under the bridge,broken in half like this. | 在桥下5英尺处发现的 碎成两半 |
[06:09] | That’s an unusual color. | 颜色非比寻常呢 |
[06:11] | You know,that looks like the debris that was in our victim’s scalp. | 看上去想受害者头皮上的碎屑 |
[06:30] | I wonder what that writing means. | 我想知道上面写的是啥 |
[06:34] | I don’t know. I have no idea. | 不清楚 |
[06:35] | But I believe we just found our murder weapon. | 但我相信 我们刚刚找到了凶器 |
[06:39] | Great. | 好极了 |
[06:54] | You hear what happened down there? | 你听见下面发生什么事了吗? |
[06:56] | Yeah. Some genius thought it would be funny to throw a ten-pound piece of slate over the railing. | 是的 某个天才认为从把10磅重的板岩 从栏杆外扔下去挺有意思的 |
[07:01] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[07:03] | Check the rail for prints and dna,please. | 请查一下栏杆上的指纹和DNA |
[07:06] | Come on. There’s going to be 100 pedestrian prints on there that have nothing to do with the crime. | 不是吧 这上边少说也有上百个 不相干的步行者的指纹 |
[07:10] | I’m sorry,natalia. | 很抱歉 Natalia |
[07:10] | I thought you were aware of the fact that our job doesn’t afford us the luxury of assumption. | 我以为你知道 干咱们这行的 可经不起碰运气 |
[07:17] | Anyways,I got here first. | 反正 我是第一个到这的 |
[07:25] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[07:36] | Somebody’s been popping pills. | 有人服过药片 |
[07:40] | Yeah,but they forgot one. | 是啊 但是他们落下了一颗 |
[07:49] | Looks like it had a logo on it,but the moisture must have caused it to erode. | 看来上面有标记 但是潮气侵蚀了表面 |
[07:54] | Well,people do some pretty crazy things on drugs,and this crime would fit the bill. | 人们经常在药物的作用下做出疯狂的举动 而这个案子也正好符合情理 |
[07:58] | I think it deserves a closer look. | 我认为值得深究一下 |
[08:10] | I’m having the face-up side of the pill mapped through an atomic force microscope. | 我用原子力显微镜重现了 药片的正面 |
[08:14] | And it can read through the damage? | 不受表面侵蚀的影响? |
[08:15] | It feels the surface on the nanoscale using a mechanical probe. | 机械探测仪可以利用纳米刻度探求表面 |
[08:23] | Y2k. | |
[08:25] | These were all over the streets when I was on patrol,but… | 我在巡警队那会儿 满街都泛滥着这玩意 不过… |
[08:28] | I haven’t heard about one being around for years. | 我现在已经有几年没听过了这玩意了 |
[08:30] | Well,it looks like that’s because the federal narcotics division | 看来是因为联邦药监局 |
[08:33] | is believed to have seized the entire supply back in 2000…from jim farber. | 相信他们已经在2000年收缴了全部的 的供货…从Jim Farber那 |
[08:39] | He was our victim in the jet ski accident. | 他是快艇意外的受害者 |
[08:42] | Well,if he was involved in drugs,maybe his death wasn’t an accident. | 如果他和毒品有牵连 那么他的死就未必是场意外了 |
[08:46] | Why don’t we call the feds and see if they can shine a little light on his past? | 我们不如找下联邦调查局的人 也许能弄清那家伙的过往 |
[08:49] | Calleigh’s out in the field. | Calleigh在值外勤 |
[08:50] | I’ll have her head over. | 我会通知她的 |
[08:58] | Y2k uppers. | Y2k的正表面 |
[09:00] | This brings back old memories. | 勾起好多回忆啊 |
[09:02] | Where did you find it? | 在哪找到的? |
[09:03] | A man that you arrested eight years ago,jim farber,was killed today. | 你们8年前逮捕的一个人 Jim Farber 今天早上被谋杀了 |
[09:08] | We found that pill on the scene. | 我们在犯罪现场找到的药片 |
[09:09] | I remember jim. | 我记得Jim |
[09:11] | He made a whole lot of these. | 他生产了好多这玩意 |
[09:13] | Almost 500 grams worth. | 差不多有500克 |
[09:15] | I seized it all. | 全部被我查封了 |
[09:16] | Shut him down. | 并将他关押起来 |
[09:17] | Well,he served his time. | 他一直在服刑 |
[09:18] | I mean,that is until today. | 直到今天才被释放 |
[09:20] | He’s back on the street with those pills. | 他带着药片 重返街头 |
[09:22] | I mean,that can’t be a coincidence. | 我是说 这肯定不是巧合 |
[09:24] | These guys always go back to what they know. | 江山易改 本性难移 |
[09:26] | They dig up an old stash,like these y2k pills, | 他们卷土重来 正如这些y2k药片一样 |
[09:29] | puts them right back in the game. | 让他们重操旧业 |
[09:31] | Do you think maybe our killer didn’t like what jim was selling? | 你觉得凶手会不会 不喜欢Jim做的生意? |
[09:34] | Could have been a customer. | 可能是个顾客 |
[09:36] | Or maybe the competition. | 或者是竞争对手 |
[09:38] | You wouldn’t happen to have any names,would you? | 你会不会碰巧联想到什么人? |
[09:40] | Nah. Jim farber wasn’t prone to giving up known associates. | 没有 Jim Farber不愿透露自己的社会关系 |
[09:44] | We tried to roll him over about eight years ago. | 我们8年前就试过套他的话了 |
[09:46] | Turned down two grand and his freedom. | 罚了2000块 还剥夺了他的自由 |
[09:49] | Well,then,I guess that information died with him today. | 我想这些信息随着他今天的死 变得无从考证了 |
[09:53] | Well,I’ll tell you what. I’ll take a look at his old case file, | 听我说 我会查阅他以前的案底 |
[09:55] | and if something comes up,I’ll give you a call. | 如果有发现 我会给你打电话的 |
[09:57] | That would be great. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[10:08] | I’m not sure I can help you. | 我不知道能否帮上忙 |
[10:10] | Flagstone’s pretty common in miami. | 石板在迈阿密很寻常 |
[10:11] | I can’t be the only guy selling it. | 绝不止我一家卖 |
[10:13] | No. But our research showed that you’re the only one who carries it in lavender. | 但 我们的调查表明你是唯一一个 将石板放在熏衣草中的人 |
[10:16] | Could we see a piece of it,please? | 能给我们看个样品吗? |
[10:18] | Yeah. Sure. | 当然 可以 |
[10:19] | I pulled a piece out. | 我拿一片出来 |
[10:24] | We call that october dusk. | 我们给这种石板取名叫”十月黄昏” |
[10:26] | Don’t get many orders for it. It’s pretty rare. | 定单并不多 这石材很稀少 |
[10:29] | Never thought I’d see it used to kill somebody. | 我绝不会拿这玩意杀人的 |
[10:31] | Yeah. Well,this is it; this is definitely it. | 是了 就是这个 绝对没错 |
[10:33] | The piece that we have,though,had some writing on the other side. | 不过我们手上的那块 另一面上写了东西 |
[10:35] | Would that writing have come from you guys,as well? | 那些字迹也是你们弄上去的吗? |
[10:37] | No. It was probably the folks that bought it. | 不 很可能是买家写上去的 |
[10:39] | Sometimes customers mark them | 有时候顾客会在上面做标记 |
[10:40] | to remind them where they want to put them on their properties. | 以提醒自己准备将这些石板放在 家里的什么地方 |
[10:46] | Do you have the customer’s name? | 你有那顾客的名字吗? |
[10:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:53] | Here you go. | 在这 |
[10:55] | Yeah. A man named henry woods signed for it. | 对 一个名叫Henry Woods的家伙签收的 |
[10:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:01] | Yeah. Sure thing. | 好的 |
[11:03] | Isn’t that alexx’s husband’s name? | 这不是Alexx的丈夫的名字吗? |
[11:06] | The address confirms it. | 地址也证实了这点 |
[11:11] | What are we going to do? Should we tell stetler? | 接下来怎么办? 要告诉Stetler吗? |
[11:13] | We tell no one. | 保密 |
[11:15] | What are you going to do? | 你打算怎么做? |
[11:16] | I’m going to handle this…quietly. | 我来负责此事…不露声色的 |
[11:27] | Hey,what brings you to these parts? | 嘿 什么风把你刮来了? |
[11:30] | Had to retrieve the lab specimen from tox. | 我得到毒检科取实验样本 |
[11:32] | Thought I’d drop by. | 所以顺便来看看 |
[11:34] | Is this what dropped off the bridge? | 这就是从桥上掉下来的东西? |
[11:37] | Yeah. This is flagstone. | 对 是石板 |
[11:39] | It’s used for landscaping. | 用来点景的 |
[11:41] | Find any prints on it? | 上面有指纹吗? |
[11:42] | No. Biscayne bay took care of that, | 没 被比斯坎湾冲刷掉了 |
[11:44] | but I was hoping that this writing would give us someone to chase. | 但我希望上面的字迹能给我们提供线索 |
[11:48] | I think it’s a pipe dream,though. | 尽管这不过是我的白日梦 |
[11:52] | “Left walk,jamie window.” | “左行道 Jamie的窗户” |
[11:56] | Dead end,right? | 毫无头绪 对吧? |
[11:58] | Right. | 对 |
[12:04] | tripp’s waiting for me in reception. I gotta go. | Tripp在招待会上等着我呢 我得走了 |
[12:06] | Okay. I was just leaving. | 好的 我也正准备走 |
[12:08] | – See you later. – All right. | – 回见 – 好的 |
[12:19] | Hey,this is henry woods. | 嘿 我是Henry Woods |
[12:20] | Leave me a brief message after the beep. | 请在”哔”一声后 简单留言 |
[12:22] | Henry,it’s me. | Henry 是我 |
[12:23] | Um,listen,can you call me back? | 听着 你能给我回个电话吗? |
[12:25] | It’s kind of important. | 有要事 |
[12:27] | About our walkway,our yard,the flagstone. | 是关于我们的走道 院子 以及石板的事 |
[12:31] | Please call me back when you get this. | 收到后请回话 |
[13:11] | look,bryan just came in. I gotta go. | 听着 Bryan进来了 我得挂了 |
[13:13] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[13:15] | Try to catch an earlier flight if you can,okay? | 尽量赶早一班的飞机 好吗? |
[13:22] | That dad? | 是爸爸? |
[13:23] | It was. | 是啊 |
[13:25] | Sounded serious. | 听起来很严重啊 |
[13:27] | One of the flagstones from my backyard was used to murder that man. | 我们家后院的石板 是谋杀那个男人的凶器 |
[13:35] | Your father has no idea how that happened. | 你爸爸不知道是怎么回事 |
[13:39] | Bryan,I need you to be completely honest with me. | Bryan 我需要你绝对诚实的告诉我 |
[13:44] | Who have you had over to the house recently? | 你最近带谁去咱们家了? |
[13:47] | Some guy gets killed and you immediately suspect me or one of my friends? | 有人被杀了 而你立刻怀疑上我或我的某个朋友? |
[13:52] | Jamie has people over,too. | Jamie也带朋友来家呢 |
[13:53] | But I’m talking to you right now,not your sister. | 但我现在是和你说话 不是和你姐姐 |
[13:57] | And I need you to tell me the truth. | 而且我要你和我说实话 |
[13:59] | – The truth. – Yeah. | – 实话 – 对 |
[14:02] | How about the most likely scenario,mom? | 你不觉得更像是这样吗 妈妈? |
[14:05] | Somebody jumped the fence and swiped it. | 有人翻过栅栏 偷走了石板 |
[14:07] | It doesn’t take a csi to figure that out. | 这就根本用不着出动csi了 |
[14:09] | You need to mind yourself. | 先说你自己 |
[14:10] | Now,who have you had over to the house? | 你最近带谁来我们家了? |
[14:13] | Only person I’ve seen at the house today,mom,was Mr. Caine. | 我今天在家只见过Caine先生 妈妈 |
[14:19] | Horatio was at our house? | Horatio上我们家去了? |
[14:22] | In the backyard. | 在后院里 |
[14:33] | He picked something out of the grass and then left. | 他在草地里捡了个东西就走了 |
[14:37] | I thought you knew. | 我以为你知道 |
[14:40] | Go home right now,bryan. | 马上回家 Bryan |
[14:45] | Just go home,okay? | 回家去 好吗? |
[15:11] | Could we process that,please? | 能检查一下这个吗? |
[15:13] | A cigarette butt. | 一支烟蒂 |
[15:14] | Is this related to the dead jet-skier case? | 这个和快艇谋杀案有关吗? |
[15:16] | It is. It was recovered from where the slate was taken. | 是的 是在拿走板岩的地方发现的 |
[15:20] | So you know who the murder weapon belongs to. | 那么你知道凶器是哪来的了 |
[15:23] | Potentially. | 有可能 |
[15:24] | I’m on it. | 我来处理 |
[15:26] | Thank you,ma’am. | 谢谢 |
[16:04] | how long is this taking,man? | 要花多长时间 哥们? |
[16:06] | I got a cabana on the beach with my name on it. | 我在海边预定了一个凉棚呢 |
[16:09] | We recovered a cigarette,trey,that places you at the woods’ residence. | 我们发现了一支烟头 Trey 将你锁定在了Woods家的住所 |
[16:13] | Dna? wow. | DNA? 哇 |
[16:16] | Bryan woods is a friend of mine. | Bryan Woods是我的一个朋友 |
[16:18] | The crew likes to hang there when his folks are gone. | 他家人不在时 我们喜欢聚到他家玩 |
[16:21] | Hey,bryan,your parents keep any beer around here? | 嘿 Bryan 你家长有留啤酒在屋里吗? |
[16:26] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[16:27] | I didn’t see the “no smoking” signs. | 我没看见禁烟标识 |
[16:30] | What’s the big deal? | 有啥大不了的? |
[16:32] | “What is the big deal?” | “有啥大不了的?” |
[16:36] | A piece of slate that was removed from that yard was used to kill a man,trey. | 从那个院子里取走的一块板岩 杀死了一个人 Trey |
[16:42] | That’s the big deal. | 事情够大了吧 |
[16:56] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我对此一无所知 |
[17:00] | You have a record,trey. | 你有案底 Trey |
[17:02] | Come on. | 得了 |
[17:04] | Threw a rock through a window a year ago. | 一年前拿石头砸窗户 |
[17:06] | And now you’ve escalated to murder. | 现在升级到拿石头砸死人 |
[17:10] | Now,why the hell would I want to do that for? | 我为什么要这么做? |
[17:14] | We recovered some speed at the scene,trey. | 我们在犯罪现场找到了些嗨药 Trey |
[17:19] | I never touch that stuff. | 我从不碰那种东西 |
[17:21] | Look,this piece of slate you’re talking about wasn’t found in my yard. | 听着 你说的那块板岩 不是在我家院子找到的 |
[17:28] | If you weren’t so busy being all chummy with bryan’s mom… | 如果你不急着和Bryan的妈妈套近乎… |
[17:33] | maybe you’d grill him about that instead of me,huh? | 也许你可以先审问Bryan 而不是我 哈? |
[17:37] | I’m out of here. | 我闪人了 |
[17:58] | dr. Woods. | Woods医师 |
[18:00] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[18:00] | Bryan? | |
[18:01] | Mom,please,I’m in trouble. | 妈妈 拜托 我有麻烦了 |
[18:04] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[18:05] | I don’t know what happened! You have to do something! | 我不知道怎么回事 你得想想办法! |
[18:08] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[18:09] | At this warehouse,grove and third. | 我在仓库 树林街 第3号 |
[18:11] | Mom,please,I need help. Hurry. | 妈妈 求你 我需要帮助 快点 |
[18:14] | I’m on my way. Stay there,okay? bryan? | 我来了 |
[18:48] | Bryan?! Bryan?! | 别走开 |
[19:05] | bryan! | 好吗? |
[19:21] | what did you do? | 你做了什么? |
[19:22] | Nothing,I swear. | 什么都没做 我发誓 |
[19:24] | He was in pain. | 他很痛苦 |
[19:27] | he begged me to pull it out. | 他求我把它拔出来 |
[19:34] | that was the worst possible thing you could have done! | 这是你可能做过的最糟糕的事! |
[19:38] | We got to stop this bleeding,or this boy is gonna die. | 我们必须止住血 否则这孩子就会死 |
[19:42] | Go wait in the car. | 到车上等着 |
[19:44] | – Mom,I… – get in the car! | – 妈妈 我… – 上车! |
[20:11] | I have an emergency. | 紧急情况 |
[20:12] | A boy has been stabbed,and I need an ambulance,please. | 一个男孩被刺伤 我需要一辆救护车! |
[20:19] | You just hold now. | 你坚持住 |
[20:21] | Don’t die. | 别死! |
[20:22] | Please don’t die. | 求你别死 |
[20:37] | Got him stabilized. | 他的情况稳定了下来 |
[20:38] | Blood pressure is 112/70. | 血压高压112/低压70 |
[20:40] | Is there anything I should know? | 有没有什么事情是我该知道的? |
[20:41] | The blade may have hit a renal artery branch. | 刀锋可能刺中了一处肾动脉支脉 |
[20:44] | I used quikclot; standard pressure wasn’t enough. | 我给他用了”速凝血” 压迫止血并不够有效 |
[20:46] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[20:48] | We got a 16-year-old stab victim. | 16岁的刺伤受害人 |
[20:49] | Situation at scene has have stabilized. | 现场情况已经稳定下来 |
[20:51] | Transporting him immediately to county hospital. | 立即将他送去郡医院 |
[20:55] | It’s trey holt. | 是Trey Holt |
[20:57] | It’s our lead suspect in the bridge murder. | 桥下谋杀案的首要嫌疑人 |
[21:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:02] | What about you,alexx? What are you doing here? | 你呢 Alexx? 跟这儿干吗呢? |
[21:05] | What’s your connection to this? | 你跟这事有什么关系? |
[21:07] | My son. | 我儿子 |
[21:12] | Was bryan here? | Bryan在这儿? |
[21:14] | He pulled the knife out. | 他拔出刀子 |
[21:15] | He didn’t stab that boy. | 他没有刺伤那个男孩 |
[21:16] | He pulled the knife out. | 他只是把刀拔了出来 |
[21:17] | Where is he right now? | 他现在人在哪里? |
[21:19] | He’s inside my car. | 他在我车里 |
[21:20] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[21:28] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[21:28] | I told him to wait in the car. | 我让他在车里等 |
[21:30] | This makes him a suspect,alexx; fleeing a crime scene. | 从犯罪现场逃逸 Alexx 这就让他成了嫌疑人 |
[21:36] | This isn’t good. | 情况大为不妙 |
[21:36] | I have to run this. | 我必须要核对指纹 |
[21:38] | Listen,my son pulled that knife out. | 听我说 我儿子把刀子拔了出来 |
[21:42] | If you run those prints,it’ll be his name and his face and he’ll go on record as a suspect. | 如果你核对那些指纹 显示的会是他的名字和照片 那么他会因涉嫌而留下案底 |
[21:49] | Once everyone knows something,they can’t unknow it. | 一旦所有人都知道这件事 他们就不会忘记了 |
[21:55] | He didn’t stab that boy. | 他没有刺伤那个男孩 |
[22:02] | Is that what he told you? | 他这么跟你说的? |
[22:03] | Eric,he didn’t stab him. | Eric 他没有刺他 |
[22:10] | Protocol says I have to run the blood on this first for dna. | 规程上要求我化验刀子上面的血迹 做DNA核对 |
[22:14] | I can hold off on running the prints for now. | 指纹核对我可以暂时拖住 |
[22:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:18] | Don’t thank me. Just go find your son. | 不用谢我 去找你儿子吧 |
[22:23] | Find him. | 一定要找到他 |
[22:31] | Got a jackknife in here. It’s priority. | 发现一把折叠刀 首要证物 |
[22:34] | Strong possibility it’s going to be it’s going to be alexx’s son’s prints on that handle. | 刀柄上的指纹极大可能属于Alexx的儿子 |
[22:39] | She says he pulled it out of the victim. | 她说他把刀从受害人体内拔出 |
[22:42] | Right now,we need to focus on who stabbed him. | 现在 我们要力求查出是谁刺的他 |
[22:46] | Okay,um… okay. | 好 嗯… 好 |
[22:48] | Then I can swab between the hilt and the blade for dna. | 我可以从刀柄缝隙和刀锋上采集DNA |
[22:55] | And it won’t compromise the print. | 这样就不会损坏指纹 |
[22:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:00] | I’ve seen epithelials get stuck in the hilt of these jackknives from time to time. | 我见过这种折叠刀的刀柄缝里 有时会夹有上皮组织 |
[23:11] | So what do we do if it is alexx’s son? | 如果真的验出是Alexx的儿子 我们该怎么办? |
[23:14] | Then what? | 然后怎么办? |
[23:20] | Then we have no choice. We have to treat him like any other suspect. | 那样的话我们就别无选择 当他如其他嫌犯一样对待 |
[23:37] | we got a codis hit. | 我们从DNA数据库里找到了吻合 |
[23:43] | I don’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[23:47] | So,mary’s been a busy little girl. | Mary还是个挺忙的小姑娘 |
[23:51] | I’m sorry,why am I here? | 不好意思 但叫我来这儿干吗? |
[23:53] | We have you stabbing trey holt in the back at the grove street warehouse this afternoon. | 我们查出你在今天下午 于树林街的仓库内刺伤了Trey Holt |
[24:00] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我干的 |
[24:03] | See,mary,a knife blade cuts both ways. | 你看 Mary 刀子的双锋都可伤人 |
[24:07] | And the dna that we’ve recovered says it’s you. | 我们所提取到DNA显示 你就是元凶的话 |
[24:14] | Hey,where the hell are you guys? | 嘿 你们到底在哪儿? |
[24:21] | now,trey’s in serious condition at dade general. | 现在 Trey在戴德综合医院里 情况极其危急 |
[24:24] | If he dies,you’re going to need our help. | 如果他死了 你即将需要我们的帮助 |
[24:27] | What were you two doing in the warehouse today? | 你俩今天在仓库里都干嘛了? |
[24:38] | I paid trey. | 我付钱给Trey |
[24:40] | And I expected something in return. | 所以希望能那到货 |
[24:43] | And he promised and he promised,and he never delivered. | 然而他保证了再保证 却从来没送货过来(未说到做到) |
[24:46] | The y2k pills. | Y2K药丸 |
[24:52] | How did you know about that? | 你是怎么知道的? |
[24:53] | Your jet ski fling– jim farber. | 你的喷气滑艇小艳遇 Jim Farber |
[24:56] | He used to deal them. | 他以前就是倒腾这个的 |
[24:57] | You lied to me at the beach. | 你在海滩上骗我 |
[24:59] | You knew who he was. | 你知道他是谁 |
[25:01] | You lure him to the bridge,trey drops a big rock on his head. | 你把他引到桥底下 Trey扔石头砸了他的头 |
[25:03] | Which killed him,mary. | 因此杀死了他 Mary |
[25:05] | Were you in on that? | 那件事情你也有份? |
[25:11] | I think you should just book me for the stabbing. | 我看你还是以刺伤他人的罪名 将我收押吧 |
[25:13] | You do,huh? | 你真得这么想? |
[25:14] | I do. | 是的 |
[25:17] | I know how this works. I do. | 我知道你们这套把戏 我知道的 |
[25:20] | You get me to talk and before you know it,I’m your puppet. | 你诱我招供 在我招出一切之前 我就是你的玩物 |
[25:28] | Book me. | 将我收押吧 |
[25:36] | yeah. | 好 |
[25:38] | Okay. | 那好 |
[25:39] | Horatio… | |
[25:40] | patrol just spotted the woods boy– at tolson bridge. | 巡逻警在Tolson大桥上找到了 姓Woods的男孩 |
[25:43] | Thank you,frank. | 谢谢你 Frank |
[25:45] | Oh,frank… | 哦 Frank… |
[25:46] | yeah? | 说? |
[25:47] | Book mary. | 将Mary登记收押 |
[26:07] | Put your weapons down,please. | 请你们放下武器 |
[26:11] | Put it down. | 放下! |
[26:19] | You okay,bryan? | 你还好吗 Bryan? |
[26:21] | What is all this? | 这到底都是些什么东西? |
[26:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:31] | These are them,H. | 就是那些东西 H |
[26:32] | These are y2k pills. | Y2K药丸 |
[26:34] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[26:36] | It means you’re coming with us. | 意思就是 你得跟我们走了 |
[26:38] | Officer. | 警官 麻烦你 |
[26:55] | Bryan…where did you get the pills? | Bryan… 你从哪里弄到这些药丸的? |
[27:03] | I was going to throw them out,that’s all. | 我打算把它们都扔掉的 仅此而已 |
[27:05] | So someone gave you that bag to dispose of,right? | 也就是说 别人给你这包东西 让你处理掉 对吗? |
[27:10] | You’re saying that,not me. | 这话是你说的 我可没那么说 |
[27:11] | Wait a minute,bryan. | 等等 Bryan |
[27:13] | Now,see,we’re here to help you. | 你看 我们是来帮助你的 |
[27:15] | One of those pills was found at a crime scene. | 犯罪现场就出现了这么一粒药丸 |
[27:18] | I had nothing to do with it. | 跟我一点关系也没有 |
[27:19] | Okay,then help us prove that. | 好 那就帮我们证明这一点 |
[27:25] | Please. | 拜托 |
[27:30] | I need the name of the person that handed you that bag. | 我需要知道给你包的那个人的名字 |
[27:40] | Bryan… | |
[27:42] | you have to understand… | 你得明白… |
[27:43] | bryan,I need the name. | Bryan 我需要知道那个人的名字 |
[27:47] | Lieutenant,I can’t help you. | 副队长 我帮不了你 |
[27:52] | Hang on a second,alexx. | 等一下 Alexx |
[27:53] | Bryan,that is the key to this. | Bryan 那就是这件案的关键 |
[28:05] | Now,I’m sorry about this,horatio… | 为此我很抱歉 Horatio… |
[28:09] | but this interview is over. | 但这次问话到此结束 |
[28:14] | Alexx… | |
[28:17] | if you take this position,I can’t help him. | 如果你插手干预 我就无法帮他 |
[28:23] | We need a lawyer. | 我们需要一名律师 |
[28:25] | Alexx… | |
[28:57] | Hey. I know I can’t come in. | 嘿 我知道我不能进来 |
[29:02] | I heard bryan won’t talk. | 我听说Bryan不肯开口 |
[29:06] | Is that the plastic bag he was holding on the bridge? | 他在桥上拿着的就是这个塑料袋? |
[29:09] | No,alexx,we didn’t find bryan holding a plastic bag. | 不 Alexx 我们没发现Bryan拿着塑料袋 |
[29:12] | He was holding a paper bag. | 他拿着的是个纸袋 |
[29:13] | This bag was inside of it holding the pills. | 这个包装着药片 放在纸袋里面 |
[29:17] | And if you find his prints on it… | 如果你在上面找到他的指纹… |
[29:19] | maybe you catch him in a lie,huh? | 你就会拆穿他在说谎? |
[29:22] | Alexx,maybe we can tie this bag to another suspect. | Alexx 或许我们能借此包 找到另一个嫌疑人 |
[29:26] | Maybe somebody put him up to it. | 或许就是那个指使他的人 |
[30:16] | Yeah,these are my prints all right. Where’d you find them? | 对 这些是我的指纹 你们在哪儿找到的? |
[30:18] | Off a bag of y2k pills. | 从一个装有Y2K药丸的袋上提取的 |
[30:21] | Well,looks like jim farber’s getting pretty serious about his favorite pills. | 看来Jim Farber对他最喜欢的药丸 越来越紧张了 |
[30:25] | How did your prints end up on his drugs? | 你的指纹是怎么跑到他的毒品上来的? |
[30:28] | Listen,lieutenant,I hand deliver bags of phony drugs to prearranged contacts all over miami. | 副队长 我亲自将软性毒品的袋子 交给迈阿密各地预先安排好的线人 |
[30:35] | They’re sold and then distributed. | 批发出去后 再被零售 |
[30:37] | How the hell do I know where they wind up by the time we make the bust? | 我哪知道我们扫荡的时候 那些袋子会落到哪儿? |
[30:40] | What you’re telling me is the bag was refilled with speed without your knowledge? | 你的意思是 在你不知情的情况下 那个袋子里又被装满了兴奋药? |
[30:45] | What I’m saying is that druggies reuse bags all the time. | 我的意思是 毒贩子经常反复使用袋子 |
[30:49] | You’ll probably find a hundred of them with my mitts on them. | 说不定你能找到成百个带有我的指纹的袋子 |
[30:54] | Look,I know you’re trying to solve a murder here,lieutenant. | 我知道你想破谋杀案 副队长 |
[30:57] | But I’m not your guy. | 但我不是你要找的凶手 |
[31:19] | Just leave me alone. | 别烦我 |
[31:22] | I’m your mother. | 我是你母亲 |
[31:24] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[31:27] | Sorry if I’m embarrassing you in front of your friends. | 如果我让你当着你朋友的面丢脸 那么对不起了 |
[31:32] | My friends? | 我的朋友们? |
[31:36] | Those people are officers of the law. | 那些人可是执法警官 |
[31:39] | And they took an oath to solve this murder. | 他们向誓言宣誓要破这个谋杀案 |
[31:42] | And right now,all of the evidence is pointing them directly to bryan woods. | 而现在 所有的线索都将他们的 视线引向Bryan Woods |
[31:48] | Now,maybe in the backs of their minds they’re hoping it’s not you,for my sake. | 也许他们看在我的份上 暗自希望凶手不是你 |
[31:56] | But once you get in front of that jury there won’t be any hope. | 但你一旦站在陪审团面前 一切都晚了 |
[32:00] | Those 12 people won’t know me,they won’t know you, | 那12个人不认识我 也不了解你 |
[32:03] | and they definitely won’t know that you’re covering for someone you think is your friend. | 他们也绝不会知道 你是在掩护一个你自认是朋友的人 |
[32:09] | I never said I was covering for anybody. | 我从未说过我在掩护任何人 |
[32:11] | You know what they will know? | 你知道他们会知道些什么吗? |
[32:14] | They will know that that murder weapon came from your backyard. | 他们会发现凶器出自你的后院 |
[32:18] | That you were caught on that bridge with illegal drugs. | 是你携带非法药物在桥上给人发现 |
[32:22] | Now,how do you think that’s going to look to them? | 你觉得这些证据会让他们怎么想? |
[32:26] | – Like I did it? – Yeah,like you did it. | – 认为是我干的? – 对 认为是你干的 |
[32:30] | And when that judge reads the verdict,guilty… | 然后当法官宣布裁决结果– 宣布你有罪 |
[32:36] | I don’t want to to go to jail. | 我不想坐牢 |
[32:40] | Then please…tell horatio who gave you that bag. | 那就求你了… 告诉Horatio 那包东西是谁给你的 |
[32:53] | You always say your word is your bond. | 你总是说 言出必行 |
[33:03] | I gave my word. | 我保证过的 |
[33:07] | Baby,you don’t give your word to drug pushers and murderers. | 宝贝 跟毒贩子和杀人犯 是没什么好保证的 |
[33:15] | You save it for the people that care about you– that you care about. | 你应该将你的保证留给那些 关心你– 而且你也关心他们的人 |
[33:28] | Trey called. | Trey打电话过来 |
[33:34] | He said he was hanging at the warehouse. | 说他在仓库那儿 |
[33:38] | He asked me to come down. | 让我过去 |
[33:43] | When I got there… | 当我到那儿的时候… |
[33:47] | it was bad. | 情况很糟 |
[33:50] | Trey,what happened? | Trey 怎么回事? |
[33:53] | pull it out. | 把它拔出来 |
[33:56] | – What I’m I supposed… – it hurts,man. Just pull it out. | – 我该怎么办… – 好痛啊 快帮我拔出来 |
[34:00] | Come on,pull it out. | 快啊 拔出来 |
[34:07] | you gotta go to my place and get the pills out of there before mary gets to them. | 趁Mary拿到药丸之前 快去我家把药丸弄出来 |
[34:12] | You could dump them if you have to. | 如果必要的话 你可以扔了它们 |
[34:18] | Trey took the slate from our backyard. | Trey从我家拿了那块石板 |
[34:21] | He said he needed it for something. | 他说拿它有用 |
[34:26] | I let him. | 我就让他把石板带走了 |
[34:42] | You took the slate from bryan woods’s backyard and used it as a murder weapon, | 你用Bryan Woods家后院的石板 作为杀人凶器 |
[34:46] | didn’t you,trey? | 是不是 Trey? |
[34:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:01] | I’m way over my head. | 我一时不知该如何是好 |
[35:05] | Look,the feds set me up. | 联邦调查局的人设计我 |
[35:09] | Excuse me? | 什么意思? |
[35:12] | I got busted on drug possession about a month ago. | 一个月前 我因持有毒品而被捕 |
[35:17] | I made a deal. | 我就跟他们做了个交易 |
[35:20] | I signed up to be a snitch with them. | 转作他们的线人 |
[35:26] | Are you trying to tell me that you’re a federal informant? | 你的意思是 你是联邦调查局的线报? |
[35:31] | They scooped mary,too. | 他们也抓住了Mary |
[35:35] | They gave us all the speed that we wanted. | 他们给了我们想要得兴奋剂 |
[35:38] | The y2k stuff. | 就是那种Y2K药丸 |
[35:42] | All I had to do was give them the names of the sellers. | 我所要做的 就是将毒贩的名字透露给他们 |
[35:46] | Then it all changed. | 然后一切都变了 |
[35:49] | Then the deal was… | 交易变成了… |
[35:54] | kill this guy… | 杀死这个人… |
[35:56] | or you go to prison. | 要么你就要坐牢 |
[36:00] | Are you working for agent sylvestri? | 你是不是替Sylvestri探员做事? |
[36:03] | Agent brent sylvestri. | 就是Brent Sylvestri探员 |
[36:10] | Trey holt and mary landis,yes. | Trey Holt和Mary Landis 对 |
[36:13] | They agreed to work for me. | 他们同意替我做事 |
[36:14] | To escape jail time,but I certainly didn’t have them kill anybody. | 为了躲避牢狱之灾 但我绝没让他们杀人 |
[36:18] | Trey holt confessed tovois in hlvement in the murder. | Trey Holt坦白自己参与过那起命案 |
[36:21] | Yours,too. | 说你也参与了 |
[36:22] | Come on,guys. | 得了吧 |
[36:23] | It’s his word against mine. | 不过是他诽谤我的片面之词 |
[36:24] | Agent sylvestri,we have a warrant to search your home. | Sylvestri探员 我们申请到了 搜查你的住所的搜查令 |
[36:29] | What are you expecting to find? | 你以为你能找到什么? |
[36:31] | The y2k pills you seized from jim farber eight years ago. | 8年前你从Jim Farber那里缴获的Y2K药丸 |
[36:35] | You busted him with am0 gr45s,but there was a lot more than that,wasn’t there? | 你从他那里没收了450克 但实际上不止这么多 |
[36:39] | You pocketed the rest and he threatened to expose you if you didn’t get them back. | 剩下的都让你私吞了 他威胁你 如果不换给他 他就告发你 |
[36:44] | right? | 对吗? |
[36:45] | That’s when you ordered mary to kill him. Right? | 这个时候 你就命令Mary杀死他 对吗? |
[36:49] | So mary lures jim under the bridge,and trey drops the slate on him. | 所以Mary将Jim引到桥下头 Trey扔石块砸他 |
[37:22] | And then what,agent? | 然后怎么办? 探员 |
[37:24] | You wanted to take her out? | 你想把她也干掉? |
[37:26] | A lot of bodies piling up just to cover up what you did. | 人命一条压一条 就为了遮盖你的罪行? |
[37:29] | Look,the y2k were better than money. | Y2K药丸比钱还要好 |
[37:33] | When you have something that an addict wants… | 一旦你有了隐君子们想要的东西… |
[37:36] | they don’t stray far. | 他们就不会走出你的掌心 |
[37:38] | Junkies don’t deserve government money. | 毒鬼们不配浪费政府的钱 |
[37:40] | Well,your informants didn’t deserve to be blackmailed either. | 你的线人们也不该被你要挟 |
[37:43] | You guys are under the false impression that somebody actually even cares. | 你们不过是被”真的有人在乎这些事情” 的假象给蒙蔽了 |
[37:48] | The people I deal with,their entire existence is devoted to chasing the next fix. | 我所打交道的那些人 他们的整个存在意义 就是寻求下一次high药 |
[37:57] | They’re parasites. | 他们是寄生虫 |
[37:59] | Just like you. | 和你一样 |
[38:02] | So you see,agent,you are my guy. | 你看看 探员 你就是要找的凶手 |
[38:28] | is there any word on my son? | 有什么关于我儿子的消息吗? |
[38:31] | There is. | 有 |
[38:34] | Bryan will be released to your custody today,alexx. | Bryan即将在今日被释放 交由你来监管 |
[38:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:45] | This room… | 以前这个房间… |
[38:49] | used to bring me so much peace. | 总能给我带来无限的平静 |
[38:52] | I know that sounds strange,but… | 我知道这听起来挺怪的 但是… |
[38:55] | we meet people on the worst day of their life. | 我们在人们最糟的一日与他们相遇 |
[38:58] | And I always felt that it was my duty… | 我总是认为 我的职责就是 |
[39:03] | to be the last voice they heard, | 成为他们听见的最后声音 |
[39:05] | and I never– not once– took that lightly. | 而且我从未… 哪怕是一次也没有… 轻视这份职责 |
[39:10] | I almost lost my son today,horatio. | 我今天险些失去了我的儿子 Horatio |
[39:16] | But,alexx– you didn’T. | 但是 Alexx 你并没失去他 |
[39:21] | You didn’T. | 你没有失去他 |
[39:23] | But after today,this room just doesn’t feel the same. | 但从今天后 这个房间给我的感觉变得不同 |
[39:31] | I need to spend more of my time taking care of the living. | 我需要花更多的时间照料活着的人 |
[39:40] | It has been my honor to work with you,Mr. Caine. | 能与你共事 是我的荣幸 Caine先生 |
[39:49] | Back at you. | 我也是 |
[39:51] | And,alexx,that door… | 而且 Alexx 那扇门 |
[39:56] | will always be open. Okay? | 会永远为你而敞开着 好吗? |
[40:05] | I,uh… | 那我… |
[40:06] | go ahead. | 去吧 |
[40:38] | you…are my last one. | 你… 是我的最后一位了 |
[43:24] | Goodbye Alexx | 再见 |
[43:31] | Alexx CSI: Miami Season 06 Episode 19 Rock and a Hard Place |