Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第6季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第6季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:28] what are you doing? 你想干嘛?
[01:29] You cut me off, bitch. 你挡我路了 蠢货
[01:31] You trying to get us both killed? 你想让我们俩都上西天么?
[01:33] Nope. Just you. 不
[02:52] tripp:Horatio? 就你
[02:53] Driver’s name is jeff lanier. 司机的姓名是Jeff Lanier
[02:55] We had reports of arguing, 我们接到投诉
[02:57] cars racing. 非法赛车
[02:59] Then the road opened up. 然后道路就塌陷了
[03:01] You say the road opened up, frank. 你说道路塌陷了 Frank
[03:03] Yeah, it appears to be some sort of a sinkhole, 没错 看起来就是这个大坑
[03:05] which makes it a traffic incident. 酿成了这起车祸
[03:07] We can turn it over to patrol, if you want. 如果需要的话
[03:11] Frank, 我们可以进行彻底检查
[03:13] I see light under the car. 我在车子地下看见了光
[03:16] I think there’s a tunnel down there. 没猜错的话 下面有条地道
[03:18] Nobody digs tunnels in miami.The water table’s too high. 没人会在Miami挖地道 地下水位太高了
[03:22] If they did, 如果他们挖了
[03:23] where the hell is it headed? 那它是通到哪的呢?
[03:25] There’s only one way to find out. 只有一个办法能知道真相
[03:36] tripp:Cash on the ground. 地上有现金
[03:37] Bank across the street. 地下银行
[03:38] Looks like our driver stumbled onto a bank robbery, frank. 看来这位司机闯入了一个银行劫案
[03:44] We’re over here. 我们进去看看
[03:47] Cave-in blocked any escape route. 塌陷封锁了所有的逃生路口
[03:49] Robbers must have climbed out through the hole in the street. 劫犯一定已经从地洞爬出去了
[03:52] Not everyone, frank. 还有漏网之鱼 Frank
[03:55] I can’t think why she’d be in this tunnel unless she was in on the robbery. 她肯定也是劫犯之一 否则她可不会在这
[03:59] Maybe they left her behind. 也许其他人把她抛下了
[04:00] you go,frank. 我们开始吧 Frank
[04:06] Take a look at this. 过来看看
[04:10] Tunnel must have collapsed during the bank robbery. 地道肯定是在盗窃过程中塌陷的
[04:14] Like divine intervention. 这就是命运的安排啊
[05:10] bank robbery? 银行盗窃?
[05:12] But no alarms went off. 但是警报没响啊
[05:14] As branch manager, I would have been the first notified. 作为分部的经理 我肯定会第一个发现
[05:17] Look, right now,we have more questions than answers,all right? 我们现在眼前的问题多过答案
[05:19] Do you know this woman? 认识这个女人么
[05:22] Oh, my god. 噢 天呐
[05:23] That’s lori. 这是Lori
[05:24] Lori stoltz,my assistant manager. Lori Stoltz 我的助理经理
[05:26] She was killed, 她被杀了
[05:27] and we have reason to believe that she was involved in the robbery. 我们有理由相信她卷入了银行劫案
[05:29] No. Impossible. 不 不可能
[05:31] Lori was one of my most trusted employees. Lori是我最信任的员工之一
[05:33] Did she have access to the vault? 她能进保险库么
[05:34] I’ve got the only master key. 钥匙在我手上
[05:37] But lori knew the security codes. 但是Lori知道安全系统的密码
[05:39] So she could have disabled the alarms. 那她就可以关闭警报系统了
[05:51] I know this is difficult, 我知道你觉得难以置信
[05:53] but we really need your cooperation. 但我们需要你的配合
[05:55] I’m gonna need to see this with my own eyes. 我要亲眼去确认下
[05:57] Fine, let’s go. 好的 走吧
[06:03] I don’t believe this. 不会发生盗窃的
[06:06] my vault is impenetrable. 我的保险库可是铜墙铁壁
[06:14] How did he get in there? 他怎么进来的
[06:21] I think ?? the robbers did. 我想这也是劫犯的功劳
[06:51] check the security system. 检查安全系统
[06:59] lori’s code was the last entered. 最后一个进入者是Lori
[07:01] She did disarm the security system. 的确是她关闭了安全系统
[07:03] All right, we’ll need the name of every safe deposit box owner on record. 好吧 我们需要所有保险柜客户的名单
[07:06] Our clients are miami’s elite. 我们的客户都是Miami的精英
[07:08] They require discretion. 他们赋予我自行批准权
[07:09] That’s fine.Then be discrete. 很好 那你就自行决定
[07:11] I’ll do what I can. 我会尽我所能的
[07:22] Each one of these safe deposit boxes requires two keys to open. 每个保险柜需要两把钥匙才能打开
[07:27] We’ve got an electronic detonator here. 这有个电子引爆器
[07:29] That and some plastic explosives would have gotten the boxes open. 看来是塑料炸弹炸开了保险柜
[07:39] that’s also how they blew a hole in the wall. 同时也炸开了墙上的洞
[07:41] Why would the bank robbers leave all this cash? 劫犯为何把钱都留下了
[07:45] Because I don’t think they were after cash. 我想他们的目标并不是钱
[08:04] That’s a very confident stride for somebody who’s late to work. 对于某人来说 迟到可不常见
[08:07] I know. I’m very sorry, 真的很对不起
[08:08] but I had to stop and pick up a little addition to my wardrobe. 但我不得不多花点时间捣腾额外装备
[08:13] You got your gun qualification. 你拿到持枪许可证了
[08:15] – Congratulations. – Thank you. – 恭喜 – 谢谢
[08:17] Now I can back you up for a change. 现在我可以做你后盾了
[08:18] I can use it. 我自己也有枪
[08:20] so, catch me up. 进展到哪了
[08:21] What have we got? Did you find the, uh… 有线索没 你有没有找到…
[08:23] the ntnnel eturance? 地道的入口?
[08:24] No, but this site is 200 meters from the bank. 还没 不过这地方离银行只有200英里
[08:27] Perfect place to hide in plain site. 隐匿的绝佳地点
[08:29] Okay. Well,let’s get started.Let’s see what we find. 好吧 我们开始吧 看看能找到啥
[08:31] Great. 好的
[08:47] hey, I’ve got some drag marks. 嘿 我发现了拖痕
[08:48] Will you help me? 过来帮帮我
[08:49] Yeah. 来了
[09:10] Well… 看吧…
[09:12] think we found our tunnel entrance. 我们找到地道入口了
[09:14] Yup. 没错
[09:15] And maybe where they left. 也许还找到了他们的逃跑路线
[09:17] Look at the tire treads. 看看这些轮胎印
[09:18] Too narrow to be from a construction vehicle. 印痕太窄了 不可能是施工车辆的
[09:20] Could be from a getaway car. 应该是逃跑车辆的
[09:28] Boa vista: This is an active construction site. 这块建筑工地还在施工
[09:29] Somebody had to have seen something, don’t you think? 肯定有人看到点什么 你说呢
[09:32] Yes, I do. 没错
[09:35] Excuse me? Are you the foreman? 打扰了 你是工头么
[09:37] That’s right. 对
[09:38] Keith farrell.
[09:39] Were you aware that there was a bank robbery across the street this morning? 你知道今早对面的银行发生了盗窃么
[09:42] And that the robbers got in through a tunnel built on your construction site? 而劫犯就是在这里挖地道进入银行的?
[09:47] You don’t think one of my guys had anything to do with it? 你认为是我手下的人干的?
[09:49] Duquesne:Well, I don’t know. 这我可不知道
[09:50] You’re the foreman. You expect me to believe 你是工头 你却不知道
[09:52] that you had no idea there was a tunnel being built right under your nose? 有人在你眼皮底下挖地道 你说我会相信么?
[09:55] There was a woman that was killed in that tunnel. 有个女人在地道里被杀了
[09:57] Hey, it’s got nothing to do with me. 嘿 这可和我没关系
[09:59] Look, I’m on a breakneck schedule here. 听着 我忙着呢
[10:00] I’ve only got seven months to put this tower up. 我只有7个月来造这座大楼
[10:02] What exactly are you building? 你们在造什么
[10:03] New headquarters for amanda’s orchards. Amanda果园的新总部
[10:06] Look, I’m in charge of 50 guys. 我手下有50个人
[10:07] I don’t have time for this. 我可没时间管这些
[10:08] Okay, well, as long as you know that if you’re covering for somebody, 但如果你在包庇某人
[10:11] it’s gonna come back on you. 你可就吃不了兜着走了
[10:12] You two gonna charge me with something? 你们要指控我么
[10:14] Because if not, 如果不是
[10:15] I got concrete to pour. 那我要倒混凝土了
[10:17] Well, we may be back for a visit. 我们也许还会来找你的
[10:36] So are these the safe deposit boxes from the bank vault? 这些就是保险库的保险柜?
[10:39] Yeah, just the ones that were opened and emptied. 对 只收集了那些被打开或被窃的保险柜
[10:41] Well, let’s hope whoever emptied them left a print. 但愿劫犯留下了指纹
[10:43] Yeah, let’s hope so. 希望如此
[10:46] Certainly got your work cut out for you here. 怪不得你要把其他工作都放下
[10:50] We have our work cut out for us, pal. 不 伙计 是我们俩一起
[10:51] That half right there–that’s yours. 还有一半可是你负责
[10:53] Get started. 开始吧
[11:41] Well, we sure do got a lot of prints, 发现了不少指纹
[11:42] but we don’t have a lot of people on file, do we? 但在我们的指纹库里找不到?
[11:45] No. 没错
[11:46] We’ve got five suspects to work with. 我们有5个嫌疑犯
[11:48] Let me run it against the list of safe deposit box owners 看看能否从银行取来的
[11:51] that we got from the bank. 保险柜客户名单里找到
[11:58] Wolfe:Two civil employees.Two military. 两个市政府官员 两个军人
[12:00] What about this guy? 看看这人
[12:03] Carlos santiago.
[12:04] He was arrested on a minor drug possession charge. 他曾因轻微藏毒罪被捕
[12:07] Yeah, I know this name. 我知道这人
[12:09] Swims with the big fish. 和大毒枭
[12:10] The hortez cartel. Hortez企业有牵联
[12:11] Got ties to coca leaf farms in bogot?? 与波哥大的一块古柯叶种植地有关
[12:14] Just never been able to sink him on any cocaine distribution. 但没证据证明他有进行可卡因交易
[12:16] Well, his name’s not on the safe deposit box list. 他的名字没有显示在保险柜客户名单里
[12:19] Then why were his prints in the vault? 他的指纹怎么会跑到保险库里去的
[12:31] it’s been a long time, carlos. 好久不见了 Carlos
[12:33] It’s always something, isn’t it, caine? 你们总是要找点事做的 不是吗 Caine?
[12:35] This day and age. 世事所迫
[12:36] Heightened awareness. 需要高度警觉
[12:38] Everything questioned. 质疑所有的事
[12:40] I mean, a man like me can’t live his life. 像我这样的人总不能过自己的生活
[12:42] Or make an honest living. 也永远不会说实话
[12:44] I’ve changed. 我已经改邪归正了
[12:46] I’m an art dealer now. 我现在是个画商
[12:47] Very lucrative… 赢利颇丰…
[12:49] and very legitimate. 但也遵纪守法
[12:51] We recovered your fingerprint in the vault at dade mutual. 我们在郡互助银行的保险库里发现了你的指纹
[12:56] I have a safe deposit box there. 我在那有个保险柜
[12:59] It’s listed under my company name. 是以我公司的名义租的
[13:01] The bank was robbed this morning, carlos. 银行今早被盗了 Carlos
[13:03] And a woman was killed. 一个女人被杀了
[13:05] You know me, caine. 你了解我 Caine
[13:07] Bank robbery’s not my style. 劫银行不是我的风格
[13:08] And neither is telling the truth, carlos. 说真话也不是你的风格
[13:13] Are you going to tell me you have nothing to do with this? 你想说你和这事无关吧?
[13:16] Today, lieutenant, 中尉 今天
[13:17] I’m just another dissatisfied customer of dade mutual. 我也是银行的倒霉客户之一
[13:21] A victim. 我也是个受害者
[13:22] A victim? 受害者?
[13:23] Why is that? 为什么
[13:25] My safe deposit box was robbed, as well. 我的保险柜也被偷了
[13:32] And you’re not going to tell me what they took, are you? 我想你也不会老实说出被偷了什么吧?
[13:36] You know me, caine. 你了解我的 Caine
[13:38] I’m helpful. 在某些地方
[13:40] To a point. 我的确很配合
[13:42] That is going to change, carlos. 你会改变想法的 Carlos
[14:00] I got your message.What’s up? 我收到你短信了 什么事
[14:01] I found something.Thought you should see it right away. 有发现了 你肯定想第一时间知道
[14:04] You found a bullet in our tunnel victim? 你在死者身上找到颗子弹?
[14:06] Fluoroscope caught it embedded in her rib cage. 荧光镜发现它嵌在胸廓里
[14:09] It was concealed by the rest of her trauma. 外伤把子弹给遮盖住了
[14:12] Wow.
[14:13] Looks like a nine mil. 应该是0.9毫米的
[14:15] Can it tell us who fired the shot? 能查出枪手么
[14:16] It’s too distorted for that. 子弹被破坏得太严重了
[14:18] But you know, it does prove one thing. 但起码能证明一件事
[14:20] Our girl was shot before the tunnel caved in. 我们的女孩在地道塌陷前就已经死了
[14:23] The collapse didn’t kill her. 她不是被石块压死的
[14:25] She was murdered. 而是被谋杀的
[14:37] maybe this will help you narrow the search for her killer. 也许这能帮你缩小凶手的范围
[14:40] I found semen in her underwear. 我在她的内裤里发现了精液
[14:43] Well, if we’re lucky, it’ll give us somebody to talk to. 如果我们运气够好
[14:52] Charles brighton. The charles brighton? 某人就要倒霉了
[14:55] Is that the orange juice guy? 不就是那个橙汁小子么?
[14:57] Orange juice guy? He’s the gazillionaire behind amanda’s orchards. 橙汁小子? 他是Amanda果园背后的大老板
[14:59] You know, that little girl in the ads, 你应该看到过 就是广告上那女孩
[15:01] “squeeze out every drop of goodness.” “柔取的阳光果汁”
[15:03] We found the entrance to the bank tunnel 我们在Brighton的新总部工地
[15:05] at the site of brighton’s new headquarters. 找到了地道的入口
[15:07] Sounds like mr. Brighton has a lot to answer for. 我们的Brighton先生有不少事要交代啊
[15:09] Yeah, maybe murder. 没错 也许还包括谋杀
[15:23] Thank you. 谢拉
[15:27] Hi, I’m looking for charles brighton. 嗨 我来找Charles Brighton
[15:29] He’s not here. 他不在这
[15:31] Can I help you? 我能帮你么
[15:33] You must be Amanda. 你一定就是Amanda了
[15:35] Do we know each other? 我们认识么
[15:36] No, I feel like I know you. 不 但我对你很熟
[15:37] I looked at your face on my orange juice container every morning growing up. 每天清晨起床都能在橙汁罐上看到你的脸
[15:42] that picture was a lifetime ago. 这照片已经是很久以前拍的了
[15:46] And you are? 你是?
[15:47] Eric delko, csi. Eric Delko 犯罪现场调查员
[15:50] It’s important that i speak to your father. 我有要事找你父亲
[15:52] Can I know what this is regarding? 我能知道是什么事么
[15:54] No, I’m sorry. It’s privileged information. 不能 对不起 这是保密信息
[15:56] But I thought it was like we knew each other. 我以为我们认识可以破例
[16:01] it’s not every day that I get to meet a celebrity, 我不是每天都能遇到名人
[16:03] but, uh… 但是…
[16:04] but what? 但是什么?
[16:07] Come on. 别磨蹭了
[16:07] You can tell me. 告诉我吧
[16:10] You’re married. 你结婚了
[16:11] Oh.
[16:13] Engaged, actually. 是订婚了
[16:16] I’m single for two more weeks. 我还能逍遥两周
[16:23] Okay. 好吧
[16:24] Okay, 好吧
[16:25] if you want to talk to my dad, 如果想找我爸爸
[16:26] he’s at the company’s warehouse. 他在公司的仓库
[16:29] His home away from home. 那才是他的家
[16:31] Thank you. 谢谢
[16:31] sure. 不用谢
[16:39] h, brighton’s at the port. H Brighton在港口
[16:54] Caine: Mr. Brighton. Brighton先生
[16:56] Here you go. 好了
[16:57] I’m charles brighton.How can I help you? 我是Charles Brighton 有什么需要我帮忙的么
[16:59] Mr. Brighton, we wanted to talk to you about… Brighton先生 我们想和你聊聊…
[17:01] a robbery at dade mutual this morning. 今早在郡互助银行发生的盗窃案
[17:08] Well, I don’t know anything about that. 我对其一无所知
[17:09] Really? 真的么
[17:10] We found your dna,which suggests you had sex with one of our suspects. 我们发现了你的DNA 这证明了你和我们的嫌疑犯有性行为
[17:15] Caine:You recognize that woman? 认识这女人么?
[17:19] That’s-that’s lori. My god, 天呐 这…这是Lori
[17:20] what the hell happened to her? 她怎么了?
[17:21] She was killed during the commission of the robbery. 在盗窃过程中她被杀了
[17:23] The thieves entered the bank from your property. 劫犯是从你的工地进入银行的
[17:34] Mr. Brighton? Brighton先生?
[17:38] Lori and I started seeing each other about a month ago. Lori和我是大约一个月前认识的
[17:40] Where’d you meet her? 你们在哪认识的?
[17:42] She came by my construction site. 她来工地找我
[17:43] She introduced herself. 向我自我接受
[17:44] Said it was “community relations.” 说这是”社区关系”的需要
[17:47] – That’s right, right up there – okay – 对 就在那 – 好的
[17:48] Take care of that. 当心点
[17:54] Mr. Brighton? Brighton先生?
[17:55] I’m lori stoltz. 我是Lori Stoltz
[17:56] I work across the street at the bank. 我在对面的银行工作
[17:58] I just wanted to introduce myself. 我想认识你
[18:02] Well, it’s-it’s, uh, very nice to meet you, lori. 很…很高兴认识你 Lori
[18:05] The pleasure’s mine. 这是我的荣幸
[18:10] Uh…
[18:12] sounds to me like she was setting you up. 看来她想陷害你
[18:15] I can’t believe that she would use my property to rob a bank. 真没想到她会利用我的工地偷银行
[18:19] You got to understand,my wife passed away two years ago. 你们要知道 我的妻子两年前死了
[18:22] This… lori was my first attempt at having a social life. Lori是我跨出悲伤的第一步
[18:27] I thought she was different. 我以为她与众不同
[18:29] Different, how? 如何与众不同?
[18:30] Well, when you’re in my position, 如果你站在我的立场想想
[18:31] people have a tendency to exploit you. 就会知道人们总会想着利用我
[18:33] It’s happened before. I just can’T… 这事如果是放在以前 我…
[18:35] can’t believe i let it happen again. 根本不会让它发生
[18:41] look, guys, this is kind of hard for me to process right now. 现在这事有点让我没法接受
[18:43] If there’s anything I can do I’d be happy to help. 如果之后有啥事需要我帮忙 我一定尽力而为
[18:44] Just say the word. 请尽管开口
[18:45] I may take you up on that, mr. Brighton. 我会的 Brighton先生
[18:59] All right, did you get anything from the bomb components from the bank vault? 保险库里的炸弹碎片里有何发现
[19:02] Plenty. I figured out how the robbers got into the safe deposit boxes. 收获颇丰 我知道劫犯是如何炸开保险柜了
[19:06] Our detonator was made out of a common household group of items. 引爆器都是由家中的一些零件组成的
[19:09] Breath mint tin, nine-volt battery, 薄荷糖罐头 9伏特电池
[19:11] and a lot of electrical wire. 以及一堆电线
[19:13] Low tech. 很低的技术含量
[19:14] Well, it only looks that way. 虽然如此
[19:15] It’s actually quite sophisticated. 但肯定是老手干的
[19:17] There’s a small amount of plastic explosive 把一些塑料炸弹
[19:20] that’s attached to the door of each safe deposit box. 安在每个保险柜的门上
[19:23] One wire leads to a button, the other to the firing mechanism. 一个电线连着引爆按钮 另一个连着击发装置
[19:27] The device is powered by the nine-volt battery. 电力由9伏特的电池提供
[19:30] The button is pushed, 一按按钮
[19:31] the battery sends out a charge… 电池送出电流
[19:40] so we know how the bomb works. 我们知道了爆炸的方法
[19:41] Now we just need to find out who the bomber is. 就差找出做炸弹的人了
[19:44] Did he leave any sort of signature? 他有留下记号么
[19:46] They always do. 他们总是如此
[19:48] Yeah. 对
[19:49] Connecting wire wrapped four times, counterclockwise. 电线逆时针绕四圈
[19:52] And the detonator’s made out of a breath mint tin. 引爆器采用薄荷糖罐头
[19:55] Does that look familiar to you? 你是不是见过
[19:57] You know what? When I was on patrol, 知道么? 当我还是巡警时
[19:58] there was a series of break-ins in storage lockers. 曾发生过连环储藏库盗窃
[20:03] They used a device similar to this. 他们用的爆炸装置和本案相似
[20:05] Did you ever get an id? 有嫌疑犯的名字么?
[20:07] I could call my old watch commander. 我可以去找我的老上司
[20:09] I’m sure the name’s on the list somewhere. 他的电话还在呢
[20:15] That bomb charge was a long time ago. 爆炸指控已经是很久以前的事了
[20:18] Why am I here? 把我叫来干嘛?
[20:21] Mr. Mays, we found all this stuff in your car. Mays先生 我们在你车里发现了这些东西
[20:24] The stuff’s all mine. 这些东西都是我的
[20:26] Yeah, that’s funny, 那可真是奇怪
[20:26] ’cause you don’t look like a diamond necklace wearing kind of guy. 你不像是带钻石项链的人
[20:29] – It’s for my girl. – Wolfe:Really? – 这是给我女朋友的 – 是么
[20:31] What about the bearer bonds and the stock certificates? 那不记名债券和股权证呢?
[20:33] Those for your girl, too? 也是给你女朋友的?
[20:34] What, a guy can’t invest? 我就不能投资么
[20:37] listen, I can test your hands for bomb-making material. 听着 我可以对你的手进行爆炸残余物测试
[20:40] They’ll probably pop positive. 很有可能会是阳性
[20:42] So do us all a favor and tell the truth. 说实话吧 这对大家都好
[20:46] Okay, fine. You got me. 好吧 你赢了
[20:47] Actually, freddie, technically, Freddie 准确来说
[20:49] you got you. 是你自投罗网
[20:50] See, uh, bomb makers are the only criminals stupid enough to sign their own work. 炸弹制造者是刑事犯罪里 唯一会留下记号的傻子
[20:54] When you broke into all those storage lockers 你盗窃储藏库时
[20:57] you used the same breath mint tin as your detonator. 你的引爆器用的是同一个薄荷糖罐头
[21:12] big deal. 这是笔大买卖
[21:13] I took a couple of keepsakes. 我拿了点战利品
[21:15] I can do the time. 服刑不就完事了
[21:16] What’s the problem? 还有什么问题
[21:17] The problem is that you shot lori stoltz in the tunnel. 问题是你在地道里杀了Lori Stoltz
[21:20] That wasn’t me. 不是我杀的
[21:23] when I got in the tunnel, 我去地洞的时候
[21:24] she was already dead. 她已经死了
[21:32] I didn’t shoot her,and I didn’t see who did. 我没有开枪 我也没看到凶手
[21:34] Doesn’t matter, 没关系
[21:35] ’cause if anybody dies during commission of a felony, 因为只要她的死与你盗窃时间具有一致性
[21:38] it’s felony murder. 就是谋杀重罪
[21:39] So you can either tell us who you’re working with, 你可以告诉我们你的同伙
[21:40] or you’re the one who’s gonna go down. 否则你就要一人承担了
[21:46] Okay. 好吧
[21:48] I was part of a crew. 我是盗窃团伙的一员
[21:51] Lori hired me and one other guy. Lori雇了我和另一个家伙
[21:52] He’s a real loser,name’s dan kirkland. 他才是个人渣 他的名字是Dan Kirkland
[22:04] All right, 好吧
[22:05] and then you and this guy got lori out of the way 也就是说 你们把Lori解决了
[22:08] so you could split the loot in half, is that it? 然后两人平分赃物?
[22:10] Dan let me keep it all, Dan让我全部拿去
[22:12] except for one thing he swiped from my bag– 但他从我包里偷了一件
[22:14] he didn’t think I noticed. 他以为我注意不到
[22:23] Guys, let’s get a move on! 伙计们 我们要走了!
[22:27] What’d he take? 他拿走了什么?
[22:28] I couldn’t make it out. 我看不出来
[22:30] I don’t know what could be that important. 我不知道是什么重要的东西
[22:32] Obviously om was sitething worth killing for. 显然是值得人动杀机的东西
[22:34] I’ll go check it out. 我去查查
[22:40] What’s that for? 这是干嘛?
[22:41] You’re gonna write your confession, 你把供词写下
[22:43] and I’ll tell you what… 我跟你说…
[22:45] …you can even sign it. …你得把名字也签上
[22:54] frank, I’m in front of dan kirkland’s house. Frank 我在Dan Kirkland家前面
[22:56] Get here as soon as you can. 尽快过来
[23:02] dan kirkland?
[23:04] Yeah? 什么事?
[23:04] Miami-dade police. 迈阿密郡警察
[23:06] Stop right there. 站在那儿别动
[23:11] I asked you to stop! 我叫你站住!
[23:12] Hands on your head now! 把手放在头上!
[23:23] not much of a shot. 射得不太准嘛
[23:25] What else you got? 还有什么招数?
[23:26] Why don’t you keep moving around and you’ll find out. 你继续动的话 就能领教到了
[23:29] – You got him? – I got him. – 抓到他了? – 抓到了
[23:31] You all right, natalia? 你还好吗 Natalia?
[23:32] Yep, I’m fine. 嗯 我没事
[23:35] Shots fired. 枪击
[23:36] Requesting an ambulance at 24th and cordova. 派救护车来Cordova24号
[23:39] 24th and cordova. Cordova24号
[23:58] horatio, I’m really sorry. I… Horatio 我真的很抱歉 我…
[24:00] – I know iab is gonna be all over this. – Just tell me what happened. – 我知道内政部一直在盯着我们 – 告诉我发生了什么事
[24:02] Well, he… I told him to stop. 呃 他…我叫他站住
[24:04] He reached behind his back. 他把手伸到后面
[24:05] He started pulling his arms forward… 开始把手臂向前挥动…
[24:07] – okay, so you were in fear for your life? – Yes. – 好 所以你那时觉得生命受到威胁? – 是的
[24:08] Okay, so that’s all they get. 好的 他们知道这个就够了
[24:10] What type of a gun did he have? 他的手枪是什么型号的?
[24:11] Colt .45. 寇特 0.45口径
[24:12] Lori stoltz was killed by a nine millimeter, right? Lori Stoltz是被0.9毫米的枪杀死的吧?
[24:15] Yeah, so the murder weapon is still out there. 是的 凶器仍然没找到
[24:17] We also know that kirkland took something from the vault. 我们还知道Kirkland从地下室拿了件东西
[24:20] Whatever it is,I’m going to find it. 不管是什么 我都要找出来
[24:21] – Horatio… – now, listen to me. – 现在听我说
[24:24] I don’t want you to worry. Okay? 别去担心这事 好吗?
[24:29] Delko: Nice house for a bank robber. 对于一个银行劫犯来说 这房子也太好了
[24:31] These are all dan kirkland’s valuables. 这些都是Dan Kirkland的贵重物品
[24:34] How are we gonna figure out which one of these came from the vault? 怎么知道哪件是从地下室里拿的?
[24:45] Well, the bomber said 放炸弹的人说
[24:47] that they emptied the contents of the safe deposit box, right? 他们把保险柜都清空了
[24:55] And since he made the bombs, 既然炸弹是他做的
[24:56] I guess he’s got explosive trace over everything he touched. 肯定会把爆炸残余物蹭到接触过的物品上
[24:59] Yes. 是的
[25:04] So all we have to do is figure out 所以我们只需要分辨
[25:05] which one of these items has explosive trace on it. 这里哪件东西上面有爆炸残余物
[25:08] That’s absolutely correct. 没错
[25:21] Negative. 不吻合
[25:23] The watch wasn’t in the vault? 这个手表不是地下室里的?
[25:24] Yeah. 对
[25:36] So… 那…
[25:40] let’s check this video camera. 检查一下摄像机吧
[25:58] Eric, this is it. Eric 这就是了
[26:00] A disposable video camera– 一次性摄像机
[26:01] I mean, that must be worth protecting. 一定有值得保护的地方
[26:03] And worth killing for. 也值得开杀戒
[26:18] hey, have you downloaded that footage off the camera? 你把摄像机里的数据下载了没?
[26:21] Yeah.I’m doing it right now. 正在做呢
[26:24] Okay, so these are the video and the audio files. 这些是视频和音频档案
[26:28] Oh… 噢…
[26:31] Wow, that’s amanda brighton. 那是Amanda Brighton
[26:34] What do you think this is? Some sort of a home video? 你觉得这是什么? 家庭录像?
[26:36] Yeah, it looks like it. 是啊 看上去是
[26:43] I am in bed with miami’s number one drug lord. 我正和迈阿密头号毒贩上床
[26:46] Oh, wow. 噢 喔
[26:48] That’s amanda brighton and carlos santiago in bed. 床上的是Amanda Brighton和Carlos Santiago
[26:51] Look, baby, just tell daddy that, 听着 和爸爸说一下
[26:53] that I’m a legitimate business owner. 说我是合法的生意人
[26:56] My dad will never know about this. 别让爸爸知道这个
[26:59] Ever. 永远都不知道
[27:01] Sure, baby. 当然 宝贝
[27:02] Now sell it like you did on tv. 把你在电视上的推销功力发挥出来吧
[27:06] this is amanda brighton for amanda’s orchards. 这是Amanda Brighton为Aamanda果园
[27:10] Squeeze out every drop of goodness. 柔取每一滴阳光果汁
[27:16] Oh, you know you will. 噢 你知道你会的
[27:18] Little, dirty girl. 下流的小女孩
[27:23] so carlos hid this camera in his safe deposit box. Carlos把摄像机藏在保险柜里
[27:26] That’s what the entire robbery is about. 这就是整个抢劫计划的目标
[27:28] Someone went to a lot of trouble to get this tape. 有人为了拿到这盒带子大费周章
[27:30] I better tell h about this, A.S.A.P. 我得告诉H 越快越好
[27:35] Be careful with that. 小心点
[27:36] That’s my mother’s favorite painting. 那是我母亲最喜欢的画
[27:41] Lieutenant caine. Caine中尉
[27:43] I didn’t know you were an art lover. 不晓得你也是艺术爱好者啊
[27:45] Speaking of which, carlos, 说起这个 Carlos
[27:46] you and amanda brighton on tape has become an instant classic. 你和Amanda Brighton在带子上的表演 真是瞬间艺术啊
[27:51] Little, dirty girl. 下流的小女孩
[27:56] that’s not meant for public viewing. 那可不是给公众观看的
[27:58] Yes, blackmail never is, is it? 没错 是勒索对吧?
[28:00] Blackmail? 勒索?
[28:02] Brighton’s never paid me a cent. Brighton一个子都没有付给我
[28:04] There are many forms of currency. 流通渠道有很多种
[28:09] see, now you’re reaching, caine. 现在你看到了 Caine
[28:11] And I’m not alone. 没那么简单
[28:13] I’m impounding your vehicle. 我要拘留你的车
[28:16] You can’t do that. 你不可以那样做
[28:17] I just did, carlos. 我已经做了 Carlos
[28:20] Should I call you a cab? 要我替你叫辆计程车吗?
[28:22] What am I doing here? 叫我来干嘛?
[28:23] I just got out of the hospital. 我刚出院
[28:25] We found the video camera, dan. 我们找到了摄像机 Dan
[28:26] We know that you were involved with the robbery of dade mutual. 我知道你和银行劫案有关
[28:30] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 不知道你在说什么
[28:32] Really? 真的?
[28:33] We have additional evidence 我们有确切证据
[28:35] that puts you inside the tunnel. 证明你曾在地道里面
[28:37] Hospital sent over your clothes. 医院把你的衣服送过来了
[28:38] We found trace amounts of sediment 我们发现大量沉积物
[28:40] that matched the crime scene. 和犯罪现场一致
[28:43] Okay. 好吧
[28:45] Okay, lori stoltz. 好吧 Lori Stoltz
[28:48] She hired me to dig the tunnel. 她雇我挖地道
[28:56] there it is. 可以了
[28:57] We’ve reached the vault. 连上地下室了
[28:58] Get your gear, freddie. 拿着你的齿轮 Freddie
[28:59] We’re ready for you. 到你上场了
[29:07] What was your take? 那你有什么报酬
[29:08] She said we could keep anything we could grab. 她说找到什么都属于我们
[29:10] All she wanted was that video camera. 她只要那个摄像机
[29:12] I knew that it 我知道
[29:14] had to be valuable. 那一定很贵重
[29:25] Guys, let’s get a move on! 伙计们 快撤吧!
[29:31] And then lori found out you swiped the camera, 然后Lori发现你把摄像机偷走了
[29:32] so you shot her? 所以你向她开枪?
[29:33] I didn’t shoot anybody. 我没开枪打任何人
[29:35] Lori paid me to dig a hole.Okay? Lori雇我挖地道而已 好吧?
[29:38] And I dug it. 我就挖了
[29:39] Well, that tunnel collapsed on a man and killed him. 地道坍塌 压死了一个人
[29:43] That’s on your head. 那要算在你头上
[29:49] I’ve got nothing else to say. 我没别的要说了
[29:51] And I would like a lawyer. 我想请个律师
[30:02] Dan just confirmed that lori was after the video camera. Dan刚刚供认Lori想要那个摄像机
[30:05] And she was killed for it. 她为此丧命
[30:06] It had to be someone who had a lot to gain or lose from having that videotape. 一定是和带子有利益相关的人
[30:15] Come on. You can tell me. 来嘛 你可以告诉我
[30:20] You know, amanda brighton had on a pretty large engagement ring when I talked to her. 知道吗 我和Amanda Brighton谈话的时候 她手上有只很大的订婚戒指
[30:24] Then I think it’s time we talked to america’s sweetheart. 我们该找这位美国甜心谈谈了
[30:28] If you wanted to see me again, 如果你想和我谈
[30:29] you could have just come by the house. 可以直接来我家啊
[30:34] You’ve been keeping a few secrets, amanda. 你有秘密隐瞒 Amanda.
[30:36] Like what? 比如呢?
[30:38] Like bank robbery,for starters. 就先说银行劫案吧
[30:40] Bank robbery? 银行劫案?
[30:42] Why would I rob a bank? 我干嘛要抢银行?
[30:44] I’m a brighton. 我是Brighton家族的
[30:46] Does the name carlos santiago ring a bell? Carlos Santiago这个名字能提醒你吧?
[30:51] What about him? 他怎么了?
[30:52] We have a videotape of the two of you together, 我们有一盒你们一起拍的录影带
[30:55] in very clear resolution. 高清的
[30:57] He taped that? 他拍下来了?
[31:00] Oh, god… 噢 天啊…
[31:02] that was just a one-time thing. 那只是一夜情而已
[31:04] Apparently carlos wanted your “one-time thing” 显然Carlos要这段 “一夜情”
[31:07] to last for all time. 持续下去
[31:10] Look… 听着…
[31:12] that was two years ago. 那是两年前的事
[31:13] I was going through a really difficult time. 我渡过了一段很艰难的时期
[31:17] – My mother had just died. – And you met carlos. – 我母亲刚刚去世了 – 而你遇到了Carlos
[31:19] I was self-destructing,and… 我自暴自弃 然后…
[31:21] he was there to pick up the pieces. 他来填补空白
[31:24] It was a mistake. 那是一个错误 如果我未婚夫发现了…
[31:31] that’s why you stole the videotape? 所以你偷了那盒带子?
[31:32] To save your upcoming marriage? 来挽救即将开始的婚姻?
[31:33] No, I had nothing to do with this robbery. 不 我和劫案一点关系都没有
[31:37] We found tire tread marks near the bank. 我们在银行附近找到轮胎印
[31:39] So we’re going to have to impound your car. 我们要扣留你的车
[31:41] You can have it. 你可以拿去
[31:42] Really, I’ll do anything I can to help. 真的 我会尽一切所能帮忙
[31:44] I was not involved in this. 我和这事一点关系都没有
[31:46] Well, I hope for your sake you’re right. 好吧 我希望你是对的
[32:19] did you get anything from carlos santiago’s rolls? 你在Carlos Santiago的车上有什么发现?
[32:22] Yeah, I ran the specs from his tires against 我将他轮胎的印痕
[32:24] the treads you found at the construction site. 和你在建筑物附近发现的印痕比对
[32:25] I got no match. 不吻合
[32:26] So, he wasn’t at the tunnel entrance. 所以他没有去过地道入口
[32:28] No. I’m about to run the treads on amanda brighton’s car. 没有 我正准备比对Amanda Brighton的车
[32:32] Think maybe amanda took that video camera 认为Amanda拿走摄像机
[32:33] ’cause she was embarrassed? 是因为她觉得羞耻?
[32:35] I would if I was her. 如果我是她 我会的
[32:42] we got a match. 吻合了
[32:43] It puts amanda’s car at the scene. 表明Amanda的车到过现场
[32:45] Think we can put amanda in the car? 那我们能证明Amanda在车里吗?
[32:47] I haven’t had a chance to process it yet. 我还没有机会处理
[32:49] Why don’t I help you get started? 我来帮你吧
[33:01] Man, this thing’s as clean on the inside as it is on the outside. 兄弟 车里车外都一样干净
[33:05] A little too clean, if you ask me. 干净得太异常了
[33:11] Wait, wait, wait. I think I might have something. 等等 我有发现了
[33:30] It’s got an amber sheen to it. 有黄色的光泽
[33:34] And a pretty bad odor. 一股臭味
[33:36] Think it’s some sort of oil? 你觉得是油?
[33:39] I don’t know. 不知道
[33:40] Let me get it to trace myself. 我拿去化验吧
[33:42] This could prove amanda’s lying. 也许能证明Amanda在说谎
[34:11] hey. 嘿
[34:11] What kind of trace did you get amanda brighton’s car? 你在Amanda Brighton车里找到的是什么?
[34:15] Got kerosene and paraffinic petroleum distillates. 有煤油和石蜡基石油蒸馏液的成分
[34:18] Kerosene explains the strong odor. 煤油能解释强烈的臭味
[34:20] Yeah, but that could be used for any number of cleaners, 是的 但很多清洁用品都用这个
[34:22] solvents, coatings. 溶剂 衣料
[34:24] This combination is water insoluble. 这种混合物是不溶于水的
[34:28] It acts as a barrier between surfaces, 会在表明形成屏障
[34:30] sort of like an industrial cooking spray. 类似工业用的加热喷雾
[34:33] Yeah, but where would that be useful? 没错 但在哪使用呢?
[34:36] Construction site 建筑工地里
[34:37] where concrete’s being poured. 倾注混凝土的地方
[34:52] you know,natalia and I saw the foreman 对了 今天Natalia和我看到工头
[34:54] pouring concrete today nowhere near the entrance of the tunnel. 在地道入口附近的某个地方倒混凝土
[34:57] If amanda’s the killer, 如果Amanda是凶手
[34:58] why would she not leave the tunnel and go directly to her car? 为什么不离开地道直接进车里?
[35:01] Why the stopover? 为什么要中途停留?
[35:02] My guess? 我的猜想?
[35:03] Dispose of the murder weapon. 处理凶器
[35:12] shut it off, mr. Farrell. 关掉 Farrell先生
[35:18] Now what? 又怎么了?
[35:19] Just here for the last piece of the puzzle. 来找最后几条线索的
[35:21] And what’s that? 是什么呢?
[35:23] A murder weapon of the nine millimeter variety. 凶器 9毫米口径的手枪
[35:26] I told you pretty clearly the last time. 我上次已经说得很清楚
[35:28] I don’t know nothing about any murder. 我完全不知道那单谋杀的事
[35:30] Then you shouldn’t have anything to worry about. 那你就没什么好担心的
[35:32] Did you pour that concrete? 那些混凝土是你倒的?
[35:34] Yeah. This morning. 是的 今天早上
[35:35] Don’t even think about tearing it up. 休想把它挖开
[35:37] Well, if there’s something down there, we will. 如果下面有东西 我们会的
[35:39] This ground-penetrating radar will pick up any inconsistencies. 地面制导雷达会探测出不一致的地方
[35:42] You can’t use that. 你不能用那个
[35:43] I have a telephonic search warrant that says I can. 我收到的电传搜查令允许我这样做
[36:22] calleigh, I got a hyperbolic reflection 18 inches down. Calleigh 18英寸的地方 有双曲线映射
[36:27] Something other than concrete’s down there. 下面除了混凝土还有别的
[36:30] Tear it up. 挖开
[37:19] I have no idea how that gun got in there. 我不知道手枪怎么会在这
[37:21] Wolfe:You know, it’s funny. 真有意思
[37:22] People always say that. 人们经常那样说
[37:24] You already told us that you poured the concrete,mr. Farrell. 你说过是你倒的混凝土 Farrell
[37:27] I swear, I did not shoot anybody. 我发誓! 我没向任何人开枪
[37:30] Well, we’ll just see about that. 我们走着瞧吧
[38:12] Caine:You know, mr. Brighton, 知道吗 Brighton先生
[38:13] everybody has secrets, 每个人都有秘密
[38:16] and sometimes, 有时候
[38:19] we attempt to conceal them. 我们尝试隐瞒
[38:23] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[38:25] We found your gun buried on your property. 我们在你的工地里 发现你藏起来的手枪
[38:28] The one you used to kill lori. 你用来杀Lori那把
[38:33] All this time… 一直以来…
[38:35] everything I’ve done has been… 我做的每一件事…
[38:38] honest and above board. 都是光明正大的
[38:39] Until now. 直到现在
[38:41] Until two years ago, 直到两年前
[38:43] when my daughter met carlos santiago. 当我女儿遇到了Carlos Santiago.
[38:46] And he captured her on film. 他把她拍到视频上
[38:49] I built a very small distribution company into A… 我把一个小小的配给品公司…
[38:53] global brand, all based on one very simple image– 变成全球品牌 都基于一个很简单的形象
[38:57] family. 家庭
[38:59] Mr. Santiago became a threat to that image. Santiago对你家人来说是威胁
[39:03] If that video got out, 如果那段视频外泄
[39:03] it would have been devastating to everything. 会毁掉一切
[39:05] You’re talking about your family. 你是在说自己的家人
[39:10] To my company. 是说我的公司
[39:16] When you figured out,mr. Brighton, Brighton先生 当你发现
[39:18] that mr. Santiago had a safe deposit box at lori’s bank, Santiago在Lori银行里有个保险柜
[39:22] you hired her to steal that videotape, didn’t you? 你雇她偷录像带 是吗?
[39:29] Lori planned everything. Lori策划这一切
[39:31] Lori hired the crew. Lori雇了人
[39:33] Dan, you’re in charge of digging the tunnel. Dan 你负责掘地道
[39:35] Freddie, I’m counting on you to gensus it ide. Freddie 我要靠你打进去
[39:38] You work there. 你在那工作
[39:38] Why can’t we just walk in through the front door? 干嘛我们不直接从大门进去呢?
[39:40] Exactly. 就是嘛
[39:41] I already told you. 我已经说过
[39:42] I don’t have a key. All I have is the access codes. 我没有钥匙或进入的密码
[39:44] We have no choice. We have to dig our way in. 没其他选择 只能自己挖条路进去
[39:48] You drove your daughter’s car out to the tunnel 你把女儿的车开到地道外
[39:50] to get the videotape 去拿录像带
[39:53] and kill lori. 然后杀Lori
[39:55] Lori was the only person that knew anything about me. Lori是唯一知道真相的人
[39:57] Lori’s death was my… Lori的死…
[39:59] security. 对我来说是保证
[40:01] Who’s there? 谁在那儿?
[40:04] Charles?
[40:05] Where are the others? 其他人呢?
[40:06] Inside the vault. 在地下室里面
[40:08] We did it, charles. 我们做到了 Charles
[40:11] What are you doing? 你要干嘛?
[40:13] Tying up loose ends. 做一个终结
[40:58] tunnel collapsed before I could get my hands on the tape. 还没拿到录像带前 地道就坍塌了
[41:03] All I wanted to do was get out from underneath carlos santiago’s thumb. 我想要的 只是脱离Carlos Santiago的控制
[41:08] He was blackmailing me. 他勒索我
[41:10] Had nothing to do with M… 和我没关系…
[41:11] he was using my company… 他想利用我的公司…
[41:13] my company to move his… his drugs. 用我的公司来运送毒品
[41:18] That made me sick. 那太让我恶心了
[41:19] Mr. Brighton, Brighton先生
[41:21] you’re under arrest. 你被捕了
[41:22] Get him out of here. 把他带走
[41:31] Santiago: We don’t have all day here. 我们可没有一整天时间
[41:32] Come on, let’s go! 来吧 赶快!
[41:34] Hurry it up! 动作快点!
[41:36] Come on! 快点!
[41:38] Say good-bye to andy warhol, huh, carlos? 和Andy Warhol说再见是吧 Carlos?
[41:41] Lieutenant caine. Caine中尉
[41:43] I had to learn to diversify. 我得学学多样化经营嘛
[41:45] Where’s the drugs? 毒品在哪?
[41:46] Drugs? 毒品?
[41:49] these are oranges. 这些是橙子
[41:50] Yeah, right. 才怪呢
[41:51] Hey, put that crate down. 喂 把那个箱子放下
[42:02] Looks like coke, H. 像是可卡因 H
[42:04] You heard him, gentlemen. 你听到他什么了吧 先生
[42:05] You’re gonna pay for your sins, carlos. 你要为自己犯下的罪付出代价 Carlos.
[42:08] This is way above your head, lieutenant. 你理解不了我 中尉
[42:10] It is a skill I’ve perfected, carlos. 我最擅长的就是这个 Carlos
[42:14] Take him. 带走
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第6季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第6季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme