时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | That son of a bitch doesn’t know what he’s talking about. | 那个混蛋根本不知道自己在说啥 |
[00:22] | We’ve been over this a hundred times. | 我们都讨论过上百次了 |
[00:24] | Can we just talk about this a little later? | 就不能过会再聊么 |
[00:27] | I promise, okay? | 我保证 行了不 |
[01:07] | Found a letterhead in our vic’s papers here. | 这堆文稿纸上都印有抬头 |
[01:09] | It’s from a Creighton & Howe, law firm next door. | 是附近Creighton & Howe律师事务所的 |
[01:12] | He was a partner there. | 他是那的合伙人之一 |
[01:16] | What did he specialize in, Frank? | 他专攻哪块领域? |
[01:19] | Civil lit beat, class action, small-time stuff. | 民事诉讼 集体诉讼 都是小案子 |
[01:22] | His name’s Sean Radley. | 名字是Sean Radley |
[01:24] | Think maybe a dissatisfied client? | 会是某个不满的客户么 |
[01:27] | There’s a lot of anger behind this, Frank. | 哪是不满啊 简直是怒不可遏 |
[01:30] | That’s his car. | 那是他的车 |
[01:32] | He sure didn’t get very far. | 他都没走多远 |
[01:34] | They didn’t want him to escape. | 他们不想放过他 |
[01:39] | Have to be pretty cold to pull this off. | 太狠了 |
[01:42] | Not pretty cold, Frank. | 这哪是狠啊 |
[01:46] | Cold-blooded. | 根本就是冷血 |
[02:58] | That our dead lawyer’s briefcase? | 那是死者的公文包 |
[02:59] | It is. | 嗯 |
[03:01] | What’ve you g? | 有什么发现 |
[03:02] | Some kind of impression in the leather. | 皮革上有某种压痕 |
[03:05] | Can you make them out? | 能辨别得出么 |
[03:06] | No, I can’t. | 不能 |
[03:09] | I’ll see if I can get his contact list off his phone– | 我想看看能否从他的手机上查出通话记录 |
[03:11] | it’s as dead as he is. | 没想到他的手机也挂了 |
[03:14] | Wait a second, he was talking on the phone? | 慢着 他死前在打电话? |
[03:16] | Yeah, explains why he didn’t see the car coming. | 对 这就解释了他为何没看到车子 |
[03:20] | Who was he talking to? | 他在和谁通话? |
[03:32] | Hold on, guys. | 再等会 伙计们 |
[03:34] | Hey, Calleigh. | 嘿 Calleigh |
[03:36] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:38] | So this is our hit-and-run victim, huh? | 这就是车祸中的死者 |
[03:40] | He was hit hard, honey. | 他被撞得很惨 |
[03:42] | Point of impact was at the knee. | 撞击点在膝盖 |
[03:44] | Snapped the femur so hard, | 大腿骨猛地骨折 |
[03:46] | popped the bone clean. | 骨头都戳了出来 |
[03:48] | But is is what I wanted you to see. | 但这才是我想让你看的 |
[03:54] | Looks like oil. | 看起来像油 |
[03:55] | See where the stain starts? | 污迹从哪开始的? |
[03:57] | It’s above the compound fracture. | 复合性骨折之处 |
[04:00] | That leg bone is as sharp a knife. | 腿骨就像刀一样锋利 |
[04:03] | Must have punctured something underneath the car that ran over him. | 在车子碾压过去的时候 肯定把车子底部某处戳破了 |
[04:11] | Well, that means our car will be leaking. | 造成了燃料泄漏 |
[04:14] | I’ll get this to Trace as soon as I get back, okay? | 一回去我就把它送到痕检组 |
[04:20] | This is Sergeant Tripp, Homicide. | 我是Tripp警官 有起凶杀案 |
[04:22] | I need some phone records pulled on a Sean Radley. | 我需要Sean Radley的电话记录 |
[04:28] | I heard a bang, I… | 我听到砰的一声 我… |
[04:29] | I thought Sean dropped the phone. | 我以为是Sean挂了电话 |
[04:31] | I didn’t know he was run over. | 我不知道他竟然被撞了 |
[04:33] | Well, what were you and Sean Radley talking about, Ms. Ross? | 你在和他聊什么 Ross女士 |
[04:35] | Work– I’m his administrative assistant. | 公事 我是他的行政助理 |
[04:38] | Just usual office stuff. | 就是普通的公事 |
[04:40] | Yeah, but you called him. | 但是你打给他的 |
[04:42] | From your home, at 6:00 in the morning. | 早上6点 从家打出的 |
[04:44] | That’s a little early for work, isn’t it? | 这时间谈公事有点过早啊? |
[04:55] | Sean and I had a fling a few months ago. | 几个月前 Sean和我有过一次一夜情 |
[04:58] | I called to talk about it. | 我就是为了这事找他 |
[05:01] | Were you still involved? | 那你们现在还在一起吗 |
[05:03] | He broke it off right after it started. | 还没正式开始 他就把我甩了 |
[05:06] | Told me I wasn’t his type. | 说我不是他喜欢的类型 |
[05:08] | What is his type? | 他喜欢什么类型 |
[05:10] | I don’t know, | 我不清楚 |
[05:12] | but I know he found her. | 但我知道他找到她了 |
[05:13] | What makes you so sure? | 怎么那么确定? |
[05:15] | Secretary’s little secret. | 秘书的小秘密 |
[05:18] | Every morning, I sync my PDA with his | 每天早上 我都拿我的PDA和他的同步 |
[05:20] | so we have the same info. | 这样我们能保持信息一致 |
[05:22] | He forgot he saved a chat room exchange with her. | 他忘了他保存了个和那女孩交流的聊天室 |
[05:25] | You still have your PDA? | PDA在身边么? |
[05:27] | Here. | 这儿 |
[05:32] | Mystery Lady says: | “神秘女士”说: |
[05:34] | “We’ll hook up soon, I promise.” | “我们不久就能在床上见面了 我保证” |
[05:36] | Wizardman says– | “男巫师”说 |
[05:38] | that’s Sean’s screen name– | 那是Sean的网名 |
[05:40] | “Don’t tease me, angel.” | “你说话要算话哦 天使” |
[05:43] | He never talked to me like that. | 他从未和我这样说过话 |
[05:45] | You know her name? | 知道她的姓名么 |
[05:46] | Just her first name, Tiffany. | 知道她的名字 Tiffany |
[05:50] | She’s probably some stripper. | 她也许是个脱衣舞女 |
[05:52] | DELKO: You can go, Ms. Ross. | 你可以走了 Ross女士 |
[05:54] | We’ll be in touch. | 有事会再找你的 |
[06:08] | Guess what our substance is off the dead lawyer’s shirt. | 猜猜死者衬衫上的物质是啥 |
[06:11] | Uh, well, considering that it came from the undercarriage of his car, | 考虑到是被他的腿骨刺穿了 |
[06:13] | which was pierced by his bone,which incidentally | 而导致车的底盘某种液体泄漏 |
[06:16] | I’m really glad I wasn’t there to see, | 真庆幸我没看到那场景 |
[06:19] | my guess is… | 我猜… |
[06:20] | motor oil, 10W30. | 是10W30的机油 |
[06:22] | Try soybeans. | 和大豆有关 |
[06:23] | Soybeans, like ethanol? | 大豆 类似于乙醇? |
[06:25] | No, as in bio-diesel. | 不 是生物柴油 |
[06:27] | 100% bio-diesel, in fact. | 100%的生物柴油 |
[06:28] | It’s rare, so it should make our hit-and-run car easier to find. | 这很少见 应该很快就能找到那辆车 |
[06:31] | Well, it’s nice to know that our killer cares about the environment. | 看来我们的凶手还是个环保主义者 |
[07:07] | Is that Radley’s briefcase? | 这是Radley的公文包? |
[07:08] | It is. | 对 |
[07:11] | I found impressions inside the layers, | 我在皮层里发现了压痕 |
[07:16] | but the leather was too pliant. | 但皮革太软了 |
[07:18] | And you’re hoping the wood underneath kept the shape. | 所以你希望皮层下的木头能保留图案 |
[07:21] | Not anymore. | 不用那么麻烦了 |
[07:26] | What is that, is that a license plate? | 这是什么 是车牌么 |
[07:28] | It happened during impact. | 应该是撞击的时候留下的 |
[07:34] | You know, that may only be a partial plate, | 也许只是部分车牌 |
[07:35] | but we can still find this car, | 但我们仍能找到那车 |
[07:36] | because it runs on bio-diesel fuel. | 因为使用生物柴油的车太少见了 |
[07:42] | Okay, I got six matches. | 找到6辆匹配的 |
[07:46] | Look at this, Green Oasis Car Rental. | 看这 绿洲租车 |
[07:49] | Bring up the Web site. | 进网页看看 |
[07:53] | It is a car rental company, | 是家租车公司 |
[07:55] | and they only rent vehicles that run on bio-diesel fuel. | 他们只租借使用生物柴油的车子 |
[07:57] | Who rented the car? | 有谁租了车? |
[08:00] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[08:06] | Mrs. Radley, | Radley夫人 |
[08:07] | your husband was hit and killed by a car rented in your name. | 你丈夫被你租的车给撞死了 |
[08:14] | I was home all morning– ask my kids. | 我一早上都在家 你可以问我的孩子 |
[08:17] | I’m asking you. | 我是在问你 |
[08:20] | Why would I want to kill my husband? | 我为何要杀我的丈夫 |
[08:22] | He was cheating on you, Mrs. Radley, | 他背叛了你 Radley夫人 |
[08:25] | wasn’t he? | 不是吗 |
[08:28] | I didn’t know that for sure, I just suspected it. | 对此我并不确定 我只是怀疑 |
[08:32] | He would come home smelling of perfume– cheap stuff– and… | 他有时回家身上会有廉价的香水味… |
[08:35] | Does the name Tiffany ring a bell? | 一个叫Tiffany给他打过电话么 |
[08:39] | I caught him talking online to somebody named Tiffany about two weeks ago, | 两周前 我看到他 和一个叫Tiffany的在网上聊天 |
[08:42] | yes, buhe… he deleted it, | 但他…他把信息都删了 |
[08:44] | and I could never prove that she was his girlfriend. | 我没法证明那就是他的情人 |
[08:46] | Where’s your rent-a-car now? | 你租的那辆车在哪 |
[08:49] | I think that it was stolen this morning. | 貌似在早晨被偷了 |
[08:51] | Did you report it? | 报案了么 |
[08:53] | No, Lieutenant,I woke up, | 没有 中尉 我一起床 |
[08:56] | and it was gone, and then Sean was dead, so no, | 就听到Sean死了 |
[08:58] | I haven’t gotten around to reporting it yet. | 我哪有时间去报案 |
[09:02] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[09:04] | Without that car, you can’t hold me here, can you? | 找不到那车 你就没法扣留我 对吗 |
[09:12] | But, Mrs. Radley, | 但是 Radley太太 |
[09:14] | I’m gonna find the car. | 我会找到那辆车的 |
[09:18] | Frank. | |
[09:19] | The rent-a-car. | 找到租车 |
[09:21] | Here’s what we need to do. | 这是我们的首要任务 |
[09:24] | (over radio): All air and ground units in the vicinity, | 附近所有的空中小组和地勤组 |
[09:26] | be on the lookout for a late model, | 请密切注意一辆最新生产的 |
[09:27] | possibly 2007, all-black Charger. | 也许是2007款的黑色道奇车 |
[09:30] | Tinted windows, license plate number OE225G. | 浅色窗户 车牌号为OE225G |
[09:34] | Please be advised the suspect may be armed. | 注意 嫌犯身上也许有武器 |
[09:42] | Nice work, Frank. | 干得好 Frank |
[09:44] | I’m afraid I can’t take all the credit. | 这可不是我一个人的功劳 |
[09:46] | Our bird spotted it on a flyby. | 是空中小组发现的 |
[09:48] | Damage matches your hit-and-run. | 损坏与车祸吻合 |
[09:50] | Look underneath, we got spitting fuel, too. | 看车底 也有燃料泄漏 |
[09:55] | Wow, this is our car. | 哇喔 这就是我们要找的车 |
[09:56] | Let me know if you find anything that puts the wife in the driver’s seat. | 如果有证据可以证明是他妻子开的车 马上通知我 |
[10:00] | Horatio had her in the hot seat not 30 minutes ago. | Horatio半小时前刚审问过她 |
[10:11] | I’ve got something. | 有发现 |
[10:15] | What’ve you got? | 什么 |
[10:16] | Some sort of a piece of costume jewelry | 某种装饰片 |
[10:18] | Lile you’d put on a fingernail. | 看来是做美甲用的 |
[10:25] | Looks like something a woman might find pretty. | 应该属于某个爱美女孩 |
[10:27] | I don’t know if a grown woman would wear it. | 一个成熟女性应该不会做美甲 |
[10:28] | How old are her kids? | 她的孩子几岁了 |
[10:30] | Son Brandon is age nine, | 儿子Brandon 9岁 |
[10:32] | daughter Hannah is 16. | 女儿Hannah 16岁 |
[10:34] | 16– that’s driving age. | 16岁…可以拿驾照了 |
[10:35] | Let’s bring her in to PD. | 带她回警局 |
[10:37] | I’ll do it. | 我马上就去 |
[10:42] | But I don’t even have a learner’s permit,so… | 我连学车许可都没有… |
[10:45] | how could I drive the car? | 我怎么会去开车? |
[10:47] | Hannah, your mother said | Hannah 你妈妈说 |
[10:48] | that the rental car was missing this morning. | 租车今早不见了 |
[10:52] | And you’re the only person who has access to the keys. | 你是唯一一个能拿到钥匙的人 |
[10:55] | But I was home all morning. | 但我一早上都在家 |
[11:00] | We also, uh… | 我们还… |
[11:05] | We found this in the car this morning. | 我们在车上发现了这个 |
[11:09] | So? | 这能说明什么 |
[11:11] | So, I can see you’re missing a jewel from your fingernail. | 我注意到你的指甲上少了个装饰片 |
[11:14] | Whatever. Mine was different. | 随你信不信 反正那不是我的 |
[11:18] | Besides, it’s a rental car, hundreds of people drive it. | 而且 这是辆租车 上百个人开过 |
[11:21] | But you know what, Hannah? | 但你知道么 Hannah |
[11:22] | I think it’s yours. | 我认为这是你的 |
[11:27] | I also think it’s hard to admit something like this. | 我知道这种事很难启口 |
[11:32] | You know what’s hard? | 你知道什么才叫难么 |
[11:34] | Try your mom and dad getting divorced. | 看着父母离婚 那才叫痛苦 |
[11:39] | I didn’t want my dad dead | 我可不希望爸爸死掉 |
[11:40] | I wanted them to stay together. | 我希望他们永远在一起 |
[11:42] | Even though your dad was, uh… | 即使你爸爸… |
[11:48] | …he was being unfaithful to your mom? | …他背叛了你妈妈? |
[11:53] | I didn’t know that. | 对此我一无所知 |
[11:57] | My mom doesn’t tell me anything. | 妈妈什么都没和我说 |
[12:00] | So you weren’t angry at your dad? | 你不生你爸爸的气? |
[12:03] | No. | 不 |
[12:05] | My dad was, like… | 我爸爸 他是… |
[12:07] | my hero. | 我的偶像 |
[12:11] | I was gonna work at his law firm with him, and… | 我打算和他一起在事务所工作… |
[12:15] | now it’s over. | 现在已经不可能了 |
[12:18] | It’s all over. | 都成为泡影了 |
[12:23] | Look, can I go home now? | 我能回家了么 |
[12:29] | yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[12:30] | There’s an officer that’ll take you home. | 警官会送你回家的 |
[12:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:54] | What did we get from Hannah? | Hannah那有进展么 |
[12:56] | I can’t put her in that car. | 我没法证实她开过车 |
[12:57] | I can’t put her in that car definitively, no. | 对她毫无办法 |
[13:00] | Okay, so we need to find this Tiffany. | 好吧 我们去把Tiffany找出来 |
[13:03] | You’re gonna have to make a pit stop. | 看来你得缓缓了 |
[13:04] | – Why is that? – There’s a new murder. | – 为什么 – 又有起谋杀案 在Eastern Light咖啡馆有起枪击案 |
[13:08] | That’s where I’ll be. | 我马上过去 |
[13:27] | Thanks for coming in on your day off. | 谢谢你 在休息日还过来 |
[13:28] | No problem. | 不碍事 |
[13:30] | Homicide said he was shot, | 凶杀组说他是被枪击的 |
[13:31] | but no one knows from what direction. | 但没人知道是从哪个方向射来的 |
[13:40] | – Did you get an ID on our vic? – No, we don’t. | – 知道死者身份了么 – 还没 |
[13:41] | But look at this green glass. It’s not from the restaurant. | 看看这些绿色玻璃 不是咖啡馆的 |
[13:44] | Which ans somebody must have brought it in. | 肯定是其他人带过来的 |
[13:54] | I’ve seen this guy before. | 我见过这人 |
[13:57] | From another case? | 在别的案子? |
[13:58] | No. | 不 |
[13:59] | A couple of nights ago, | 几天前的晚上 我看了个节目 |
[14:02] | Predators Among Us. | 身边的恶魔 |
[14:04] | This guy was one of the pedophiles that they caught. | 这家伙就是他们抓到的恋童癖之一 |
[14:07] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[14:08] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[14:10] | The show caught him online with this girl. | 这节目放出了他和女孩的聊天记录 |
[14:13] | And he thought he was coming to see Tiffany, | 他以为他是来见Tiffany的 |
[14:14] | but instead he got cameras. | 结果见到的却是摄像机 |
[14:16] | Did you say Tiffany? | 你刚说Tiffany? |
[14:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:35] | just?? anything. | 我去检查过阳台了 没有发现 |
[14:37] | But I think I know why. | 但我想我知道原因了 |
[14:39] | Because the shooter cleaned up. | 枪手都清理干净了 |
[14:41] | No, I think the shooter had an accomplice. | 不 他有帮凶 |
[14:51] | So the accomplice may have cleaned up. | 那个帮凶帮他收拾干净了 |
[14:53] | The waitress said that she saw him pick something up. | 服务员说她看到有人捡走了某样东西 |
[14:57] | Maybe a cartridge. | 也许就是弹壳 |
[14:58] | Miss Boa Vista, | Boa Vista女士 |
[15:00] | I think we’re dealing with a couple of vigilantes. | 我们对付的也许是义务警察 |
[15:02] | I’ll get a copy of that Predator show right now. | 我去把节目录像拿来 |
[15:12] | Tiffany, you in there? | Tiffany 你在吗 |
[15:16] | We finally get to meet in person. | 我们终于能见面了 |
[15:19] | You got me, instead. | 可惜换人了 |
[15:21] | So, what’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[15:26] | Tony… Massaro. | |
[15:29] | Is that our shooting victim? | 这是我们枪击案的受害者么 |
[15:30] | Yeah. Now we know his name– Tony Massaro. | 对 现在我们知道他名字了 Tony Massaro |
[15:33] | You gotta see what he’s texting. | 你们该看看他的聊天记录 |
[15:34] | They open the show with it. | 节目里都播出了 |
[15:40] | Hey. Wait a minute. | 嘿 等等 |
[15:42] | That’s our hit-and-run victim, | 那是车祸中的死者 |
[15:44] | Sean Radley. | |
[15:45] | RADLEY: Tiffany, | |
[15:46] | it’s Wizardman. Hope you’re decent. | 是我 男巫师 别不好意思了 |
[15:48] | Now we know why he wasn’t interested in his secretary. | 怪不得他对秘书没兴趣了 |
[15:50] | She was too old. | 她太老了 |
[15:52] | Play it through. | 再放一遍 |
[15:53] | Tiffany, it’s Wizardman. Hope you’re decent. | Tiffany 是我 男巫师 别不好意思了 |
[15:58] | I’m coming in! | 我要进来喽! |
[16:01] | Hi! | 嗨! |
[16:02] | You’re not Tiffany. | 你不是Tiffany |
[16:04] | No. | 当然不是 |
[16:05] | Multicolored condoms. | 彩色避孕套 |
[16:07] | Cute! | 真可爱! |
[16:08] | It’s not what you think. | 根本不是你所想的那样 |
[16:09] | So both of our victims are pedophiles. | 我们的两个受害者都是恋童癖 |
[16:13] | Yeah, well, | 好吧 |
[16:14] | sounds to me like a problem that took care of itself. | 看来有人帮我们除害了 |
[16:17] | Well, Delko… | |
[16:18] | Look, I don’t need a lecture, Natalia, okay? | 别 Natalia 我不想听人说教 好不? |
[16:20] | I got nieces. | 我也有侄女 |
[16:21] | Guys, we really should focus, | 伙计们 我们现在要关注的是 |
[16:22] | because both our shooting victim | 两起谋杀案的受害者 |
[16:24] | and our hit-and-run victim were on that show last week, | 都曾出现在上周的同一个节目中 |
[16:26] | and now they’re both dead. | 现在他们都死了 |
[16:27] | Think there’s a vigilante out there killing these guys? | 会是某个义务警察杀了他们么 |
[16:29] | I don’t know, but if there is, | 我不知道 但如果是那样 |
[16:30] | every man on that show is in a lot of trouble. | 参加过那节目的人都有大麻烦了 |
[16:33] | I’m gonna go over to the studio. | 我回一趟工作室 |
[16:34] | I’ll grab Wolfe– he used to work there. | 我把Wolf也带去 他在那工作过 |
[16:42] | Something tells me you’re not here to get your job back. | 你不是来要回工作的吧? |
[16:45] | No, sorry, Heather. | 不是 抱歉 Heather |
[16:47] | Actually we’re here because two men who were featured on your show | 我们来这是因为曾上过你们节目 |
[16:49] | Predators Among Us… | 身边的恶魔的两个人 |
[16:51] | they were murdered today. | 他们今天都被谋杀了 |
[16:55] | DELKO: Your program provided the motive for anyone who was watching. | 你们的节目为观众提供了谋杀动机 |
[16:59] | We don’t force these guys to show up. | 我们又没有强迫他们上节目 |
[17:01] | We just shine the light. | 我们只是拿起摄像机罢了 |
[17:03] | It’s your job to catch them before someone kills them. | 在他们被杀之前 将他们绳之以法是你们的工作 |
[17:06] | Well, then why don’t you turn them over to us? | 那为什么不把他们转交给我们? |
[17:07] | Because we can’t hold them. | 因为我没权利扣留他们 |
[17:09] | You know, for the record, | 为了备案 |
[17:11] | I asked for MDPD involvement, | 我曾要求警方介入 |
[17:13] | but they didn’t want anything to do with the show. | 但他们对节目根本没兴趣 |
[17:15] | That’s probably because we view it as entrapment, not entertainment. | 也许是因为警察认为那是诱捕 而不该作为娱乐 |
[17:18] | All we need to do is talk with the girl who spoke with our victims online. | 我们需要见见和他们网上聊天的那女孩 |
[17:21] | – You mean Tiffany? – Yeah, Tiffany. | – 你是指Tiffany? – 对 Tiffany |
[17:23] | She’s the only thing that those two guys have in common. | 她是那两名受害者的唯一共同点 |
[17:25] | Maybe she, uh, | 也许她… |
[17:27] | knows something that’ll help us. | 能提供点信息 |
[17:28] | ?? she is right here. | 等一会 她就在这 |
[17:36] | Here she is. | 这就是她 |
[17:42] | You’re Tiffany? | 你就是Tiffany? |
[17:43] | In the flesh. Name’s Lou, | 正是本人 真名叫Lou |
[17:44] | but I play Tiff in the chat rooms. | 但在聊天室里我就是Tiffany |
[17:46] | Hi, Lou. So there’s no real Tiffany? | 嗨 Lou 也就是说现实中根本没Tiffany这人? |
[17:47] | Only online. | 只在网络上存在 |
[17:48] | These freaks think they’re talking to lonely little Lolitas, | 这些变态以为自己在和孤独的洛丽塔聊天 |
[17:53] | Could you tell us what Tony Massaro and Sean Radley | 在Tony Massaro和Sean Radley被曝光之前 |
[17:54] | were talking to “Tiffany” about online before you caught them at the beach? | 你能告诉我他们都对”Tiffany”说了些啥么 |
[17:57] | We keep all our chats on record. | 我们都有保存聊天记录 |
[17:58] | Just in case you guys come calling. | 以防你们警察会用到 |
[18:01] | Here’s a transcript we got on Tony. | 这是Tony的聊天记录 |
[18:04] | I think this’ll help. | 应该会有帮助 |
[18:06] | He went by “SexyBack.” | 他的网名是”性感美背” |
[18:08] | See? | 看到了么 |
[18:09] | He chatted up Tiffany for two hours. | 他和Tiffany聊了两个小时 |
[18:12] | The usual sicko stuff– | 就是那些人渣才会说的话 |
[18:14] | “I know what girls like, | “我知道女孩子都喜欢什么 |
[18:15] | you can drive my car, | 你可以开我的车 |
[18:17] | I’ll buy you wine coolers.” | 我会给你买冰酒柜” |
[18:20] | Lollipop’s my screen name for Tiffany. | “棒棒糖”是Tiffany的昵称 |
[18:22] | Why are we reading this? | 这对我们有啥用? |
[18:23] | Thought you might be interested in the next part. | 你们也许会对下面的部分感兴趣的 |
[18:25] | Someone pirated into their chat. | 有人盗了他们的聊天记录 |
[18:26] | Not our lawyer? | 不是那个律师? |
[18:27] | No, a new guy. | 不 是个新人 |
[18:29] | “AstroBoi.” | 名叫”阿童木” |
[18:31] | AstroBoi says– | “阿童木”说 |
[18:33] | “Tiff and me have a date tomorrow night. | Tiffany和我明晚有约会 |
[18:36] | Stay away from her. | 离她远点 |
[18:37] | If you mess with her, I’ll mess with you.” | 如果你敢玩弄她 我就让你吃不了兜着走 |
[18:40] | So they’re fighting over Tiffany online? | 他们在网上为了Tiffany争风吃醋? |
[18:43] | I’m wondering if, uh… | 我在想… |
[18:45] | AstroBoi has a gun. | “阿童木”是否有枪支 |
[18:47] | Is there any way we could find a real name behind that screen name? | 能通过网名查到真人么 |
[18:49] | Usually, I can’t. But … | 通常是不能的 但是 … |
[18:51] | when Tiffany sent AstroBoi her pics, it opened a direct link to his computer. | Tiffany给她发了照片 可以直接连上他的电脑 |
[18:56] | I got his I.P. address | 我能查到他的IP地址 |
[18:57] | right here. | 就是这个 |
[19:00] | That’s as good as a phone number. | 和电话号码一样好使 |
[19:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:02] | And all I have to do is figure out the Internet account it belongs to. | 我要做的就是查出他所属的上网帐号 |
[19:07] | If I can trace the route of the data packets it left behind | 只要我能跟踪他留下的数据包 |
[19:12] | like a trail of bread crumbs… | 就像跟踪面包屑… |
[19:15] | Hey, AstroBoi wasn’t too smart. | 看来”阿童木”不太聪明 |
[19:17] | He used his personal Internet account | 他用的是供应商提供给他的个人账号 |
[19:19] | with an ISP that gave us access to its customer files | 我们可以借此查到他的电脑信息 |
[19:21] | for reasons just like this. | 就像这样 |
[19:24] | Gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[19:26] | meet Kevin Weaver. | 来见过Kevin Weaver |
[19:40] | Need you to get off the bike, Mr. Weaver. | 麻烦你从车上下来一下 Weaver先生 |
[19:42] | What’s the matter, Officer? I wasn’t speeding. | 什么事呢 警官? 我没有超速啊 |
[19:45] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[19:48] | Actually, you were, but that’s not why I stopped you. | 你有超速 但那不是我截停你的原因 |
[19:52] | What’s, uh… what’s in the saddlebag? | 鞍囊里有什么? |
[19:55] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[19:55] | Then you won’t mind if I take a look in there? | 那你不介意我看一下吧? |
[19:57] | Go ahead. | 看吧 |
[20:04] | Well, | 好的 |
[20:06] | that’s the second time you’ve lied to me today. | 这是你今天第二次说谎了 |
[20:09] | It’s registered. | 枪是注册过的 |
[20:10] | It’s also concealed. | 还被隐藏了 |
[20:12] | I just happen to have a dead guy that was shot by a gun. | 我这刚好有个人被枪杀了 |
[20:15] | You and I are gonna take a little ride. | 你跟我走一趟吧 |
[20:17] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[20:19] | So Mr. Weaver… | 那么 Weaver先生 |
[20:22] | you harassed Mr. Tony Massaro. | 你骚扰Tony Massaro |
[20:26] | Who is that? | 谁? |
[20:27] | You might know him as, uh, “SexyBack.” | 你也许听过他另外一个名字 “性感美背” |
[20:30] | You two had it out on an Internet chat room over a girl named Tiffany. | 你们俩在网络聊天室里 和名叫Tiffany聊天 |
[20:34] | Oh. Oh, him.Yeah, | 哦 是他啊 |
[20:35] | I m… I might have told him to back off of her. | 我是有叫他离Tiffany远一点 |
[20:38] | So you could have her all to yourself. | 你想独占她? |
[20:46] | It was nothing like that. | 完全不是那样的 |
[20:50] | Did you read what he said to her? | 你看到他对她说的话了? |
[20:55] | You see why I did what I did, right? | 我怎么会那样做呢? |
[20:58] | Would you care to… elaborate on that? | 你能再说详细一点吗? |
[21:04] | This girl he chatted with, | 和他闲聊的女生 |
[21:06] | she’s pure… | 很纯洁 |
[21:09] | innocent…trusting. | 天真 容易相信别人 |
[21:14] | He asked Tiffany point blank if she was a virgin. | 他叫Tiffany画一个黑点 如果她是处女的话 |
[21:17] | She said yes. | 她承认了 |
[21:20] | I just wanted to keep it that way. | 我只想让她保持现状 |
[21:21] | Did you kill him to do that? | 你杀了他来达到这个目的? |
[21:27] | I didn’t kill anyone. | 我没杀任何人 |
[21:28] | I guess we’ll see. | 我们走着瞧吧 |
[21:45] | – Hey, Alexx. – Hey. | – 嘿 Alexx – 嘿 |
[21:46] | Have you got any rounds for me? | 你有找到子弹吗? |
[21:48] | Working on it. | 正在找呢 |
[21:50] | Two shots to the groin. | 腹股沟两处枪伤 |
[21:51] | I’d say this was personal. | 我得说手法看上去很专业 |
[21:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:53] | Mr. Massaro here was busted on Predators Among Us last week. | 躺在这的Massaro先生在 节目身边的恶魔被当场抓住 |
[21:57] | He’s one of those Internet pedophiles? | 他是网络恋童癖? |
[22:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:06] | Got another one coming. | 又找到一个 |
[22:12] | Looks like a .243 | 看上去是0.243口径的 |
[22:13] | that’s from a hunting rifle. | 是从来复枪射出来的 |
[22:15] | Sounds like you may have yourself a vigilante out there. | 看来外面有个义务警员 |
[22:18] | Maybe, but it’s not Kevin Weaver. | 也许吧 但不是Kevin Weaver |
[22:21] | The gun from his saddlebag was a .38. | 他鞍囊里的手枪是0.38口径的 |
[22:24] | I’ll have to have Horatio let him go. | 我叫Horatio放了他 |
[22:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:01] | Hi, we just lost a suspect. | 我们又少了个嫌疑犯了 |
[23:03] | I hope you were able to find a print on the bottle from the shooting. | 希望你能匹配出枪击现场 的瓶子上找到的指纹 |
[23:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:06] | I mean, it wasn’t easy, but I think I managed to Frankenstein a partial. | 虽然不太容易 但我会设法找出怪物的部分指纹 |
[23:11] | I’m so hoping it gets us our shooter. | 希望它能帮我们逮到凶手 |
[23:13] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么? |
[23:15] | Well, the glass was underneath the victim, | 玻璃在死者身下 |
[23:17] | so whoever broke the bottle did it before he was shot. | 肯定是在枪击前打破的 |
[23:20] | Which means that our mystery man would have had time to leave | 表明我们的神秘人有足够时间离开 |
[23:22] | and then come back and shoot Tony. | 然后折返枪杀了Tony |
[23:25] | Mm-hmm. | |
[23:29] | T.J. Pratt. | |
[23:31] | This guy did time for buying alcohol for minors. | 这家伙把酒卖给未成年人 |
[23:33] | We’ve got another pedophile. | 又找到一个恋童癖了 |
[23:35] | I’m gonna get him off the street. | 我去把他带过来 |
[23:36] | Thanks, Natalia. | 谢谢 Natalia |
[23:57] | T.J. Pratt.You’re a lifeguard. | T.J. Pratt 你是救生员 |
[23:58] | Why aren’t you watching the pool? | 为什么不呆在泳池旁呢? |
[24:04] | No one’s ever drowned on my watch. | 没人在我监管的地方溺水过 |
[24:06] | Anyone ever been shot? | 那有人被枪击过吗? |
[24:09] | (scoffs) What, is this a joke? | 你是在开玩笑吗? |
[24:10] | No, Tony Massaro was shot outside of the | 不 Tony Massaro今晨 在Eastern Light咖啡室外被杀 |
[24:13] | and you were the last person to see him. | 你是最后一个见过他的人 |
[24:16] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[24:17] | Your fingerprints were on the bottle that broke. | 你的指纹在破碎的玻璃瓶上 |
[24:20] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[24:21] | Got into a fight, threw it at him? | 你们吵架 然后就用瓶子砸他? |
[24:23] | Look, I didn’t break it, he did. | 不是我打破的 是他打破的 |
[24:27] | Yeah, we had a fight,but I was just– | 没错 我们是吵架了 但我们只是… |
[24:29] | I was trying to get him to come to a meeting with me. | 我只是想让他跟我一起去个聚会 |
[24:34] | Don’t lie to me, Tony, I know why you’re here. | 别撒谎 Tony 我知道为什么你在这 |
[24:36] | You’re looking at these girls. | 你盯着这些女生看 |
[24:37] | Look, I’m on my way to a meeting now. | 听着 我得去个聚会 |
[24:39] | Just get up and go with me. | 起来和我一起去吧 |
[24:41] | Leave me alone, okay? | 别管我 好吗? |
[24:42] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道自己在干什么 |
[24:43] | I’m making you go with me– come on. | 你得和我一起去 来嘛 |
[24:50] | Was this a meeting for pedophiles? | 是恋童癖的聚会吗? |
[24:52] | Look, we’re not pedo– | 我们不是恋童… |
[24:54] | (quietly): We’re not pedophiles. | 我们不是恋童癖 |
[24:56] | It’s a support group | 是一个互助小组 |
[24:57] | to help guys who look for affection from the wrong age group. | 帮助那些只对不恰当年龄人群产生反应的人 |
[24:59] | You mean children. | 你是说儿童 |
[25:01] | Mind if I see your PDA? | 介意我看看你的PDA吗? |
[25:13] | That’s– | 那是… |
[25:14] | it’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[25:15] | Okay, why don’t you tell us what to think? | 好吧 你说说我们该怎么想? |
[25:17] | You’re a pedophile and you’re asking to meet with someone named Gypsygirl | 你是恋童癖 而你准备去见 一个名叫”吉卜赛女郎”的人 |
[25:19] | that sounds like a teenager to me. | 听起来像是未成年女生 |
[25:21] | I wasn’t on the chat. | 我没有参加那个聊天 |
[25:23] | I was checking up on my guys from the support group | 我只是在检查一下互助小组的成员 |
[25:24] | so they aren’t trolling for girls. | 确保他们不会围着小女孩转 |
[25:26] | I’m just making sure that they stay straight. | 我只是想确保他们走正道 |
[25:29] | You expect us to believe that? | 你以为我们会相信吗? |
[25:33] | DUQUESNE: You know what?He may be telling the truth. | 也许他说的是实话 |
[25:34] | The chat’s still going on. | 聊天还在继续 |
[25:36] | Gypsygirl is talking to someone. | “吉卜赛女郎”在说话呢 |
[25:38] | “C.U. meet… Mason Park.” | “再见 见面… Mason公园” |
[25:41] | “Can you meet?” | “能见个面吗?” |
[25:43] | Whoever Gypsygirl is, | 不论”吉卜赛女郎”是谁 |
[25:44] | she just asked someone named MoonMan to meet her. | 她刚约了个叫”月亮人”的人见面 |
[25:47] | Do you know who these people are? | 你知道这些人是谁吗? |
[25:49] | No, that’s not one of my guys, | 不知道 那不是我小组里的人 |
[25:50] | and I’ve never heard of this Gypsygirl before. | 而且我之前从来没听过”吉卜赛女郎”这个人 |
[25:53] | Well, if she’s offering the meet, then it can’t be a sting. | 既然她提出会面 不可能是骗人的 |
[25:55] | It’s got to be a real girl. | 肯定是个真实的女孩 |
[25:57] | Okay, you see this “d”? | 好吧 你看到这个”d”吗? |
[25:58] | It stands for “cap.” | 是代表帽子 |
[25:59] | She’s going to be wearing a pink cap. | 她准备戴一顶粉红色的帽子 |
[26:00] | That’s how he’s going to find her. | 那样他就可以认出她了 |
[26:02] | – We’d better get there before MoonMan does. – Our real girl is in real trouble. | – 我们最好在”月亮人”之前赶到 – 这个小女生惹上大麻烦了 |
[26:16] | Did we get anything? | 有什么发现吗? |
[26:17] | No, been out here a half an hour, | 没有 在这呆了一个半小时了 |
[26:19] | not one girl in a pink hat. | 没有戴粉红帽子的女生 |
[26:24] | Wait a minute, I might have something. | 等等 我好像看到了 |
[26:27] | This might be our girl. | 这肯定是我们要找的女生 |
[26:35] | She’s got company, too. | 而且她有同伴 |
[26:41] | Wait a minute, they’re leaving. | 等会 他们准备走了 |
[26:42] | Hang on. | 先别动 |
[26:51] | That’s not her. | 不是她 |
[26:56] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[26:58] | Let me see those glasses. | 让我看看 |
[27:10] | Well, take a look at who that is. | 看看那边的是谁 |
[27:14] | That’s the same guy you and Tripp talked to, huh | 是你和Tripp都盘问过的人 |
[27:15] | CAINE: That’s exactly who he i… | 的确就是那个… |
[27:17] | he’s a runner.Get him. | 他想逃 抓住他 |
[27:18] | I’m on it. | 这就去 |
[27:19] | CAINE: He’s on the move. | 他逃跑了 |
[27:28] | Stop! Miami-Dade Police! | 站住! 迈阿密郡警察! |
[27:41] | So, Mr. Weaver, | Weaver先生 |
[27:43] | we meet again. | 我们又见面了 |
[27:44] | Lieutenant,this is not what you think. | 中尉 你想的不是这个吧 |
[27:46] | It never is. | 当然不是 |
[27:48] | Get him up, please. | 请把他带走 |
[27:52] | Mr. Weaver, what are you doing here? | Weaver 你在这做什么呢? |
[27:54] | I came here to warn that girl I was talking to in the chat rooms. | 我来提醒聊天室里遇到的女生 |
[27:57] | – Gypsygirl? – Yeah. | – “吉卜赛女郎”? – 是的 |
[27:59] | She’s new to the rooms, | 她是这个聊天室的新人 |
[28:00] | and she is already in way over her head. | 这对于她来说太困难了 |
[28:03] | You expect us to believe you? | 你还指望我们会相信你? |
[28:08] | Look in my backpack. | 看看我的背包 |
[28:18] | That’s my daughter, Cassie. | 那是我女儿 Cassie |
[28:22] | I got her a laptop for her 13th birthday. | 我在她13岁生日那天送了台手提电脑给她 |
[28:27] | I was so stupid,thinking she’d just use it for her homework. | 我太愚蠢了 以为她只会拿来做功课 |
[28:31] | She started using the chat rooms. | 她开始上聊天室 |
[28:33] | Yeah, her mother and I were too busy to notice. | 她妈妈和我都太忙了 没察觉到 |
[28:36] | I guess she met a boy. | 我猜她遇到个男生 |
[28:39] | Or, uh, someone pretending to be one. | 或者是扮成男生的人 |
[28:42] | A 35-year-old man killed our angel. | 一个35岁的老男人杀了我的天使 |
[28:46] | WOMAN: Detective. | 探员 |
[28:50] | Mr. Weaver, | Weaver先生 |
[28:52] | are you killing the men that are preying on girls like your daughter? | 你杀掉那些专向小女生下手的男人吗? |
[28:59] | Are you a parent, Lieutenant? | 你有为人父母吗 中尉? |
[29:02] | I don’t kill anyone. | 我没杀任何人 |
[29:05] | I don’t care about those guys. | 我才不在乎那些家伙 |
[29:08] | I want to protect these girls from making the same mistake that Cassie did. | 我只是想保护这些女生 不让她们犯和Cassie一样的错 |
[29:12] | I show them Cassie’s binder, | 我把捆绑过Cassie的绳索给他们看 |
[29:13] | and I hope to scare them out of this chat room. | 希望能震慑住她们 不再上聊天室 |
[29:26] | You never found the girl? | 你一直没找到那个女孩? |
[29:27] | No, I think we scared her off, | 没有 我们可能把她吓跑了 |
[29:29] | but patrol did find her pink hat on the other side of the park, | 但巡逻队在公园另一边发现了她的粉红帽 |
[29:32] | and Natalia is processing it now. | Natalia正在处理 |
[29:35] | Is this the hit-and-run car? | 这辆是肇事逃逸车辆吗? |
[29:36] | I thought Calleigh hit pay dirt with this. | 我以为Calleigh在上面找到了有价值的泥土 |
[29:38] | Yeah, she found the fingernail jewel, | 是的 她找到装饰片 |
[29:39] | but we can’t prove that it belonged to Sean Radley’s daughter, Hannah. | 但不能证明属于Sean Radley的女儿Hannah |
[29:52] | What’s that right there? | 那边的是什么? |
[29:53] | What’s what? I don’t see anything. | 什么? 我没看到啊 |
[29:54] | Right there, shine the UV light on it. | 就在那边 用紫外线灯照一下 |
[30:02] | It’s a contact lens. | 是隐形眼镜 |
[30:03] | Yeah, well, what’s it doing there? | 是哦 怎么会掉在这呢? |
[30:06] | My guess: trauma. | 我猜是 撞击 |
[30:07] | Driver hit Sean Radley, contact lens popped out. | 司机撞到Sean Radley 隐形眼镜脱落了 |
[30:21] | It’s not good. | 不太妙 |
[30:22] | What’s not good? | 什么不太妙? |
[30:23] | Contact lens is tinted. | 这个隐形眼镜染色了. |
[30:26] | I arrested a pedophile once, purple contacts. | 我逮捕过一个恋童癖 他的眼镜是紫色的 |
[30:30] | Why, ’cause kids like color? | 为什么? 因为孩子都喜欢颜色吗? |
[30:31] | So no kid can identify them. | 那样孩子就识别不出他们 |
[30:36] | Okay, so we got a car that’s driven by a pedophile | 好吧 现在的状况是一个恋童癖司机 |
[30:38] | that hit our lawyer pedophile,Sean Radley. | 开场撞了恋童癖律师Sean Radley |
[30:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:42] | He stole his wife’s car | 他偷了妻子的车 |
[30:44] | to throw us off maybe. | 也许是想甩掉我们 |
[30:45] | All right, I guess all we got to do is, uh… | 好吧 我想现在该做的 |
[30:48] | find the other contact. | 是找到另一个隐形眼镜 |
[31:18] | I wish I had better news. | 真希望能有好消息 |
[31:20] | You weren’t able to get a DNA profile off Gypsygirl’s headband? | 你从”吉卜赛女郎”的头巾上提取不到DNA吗? |
[31:22] | No, I was able to get a profile, | 不是 我提取到DNA图了 |
[31:24] | I just couldn’t get a match in CODIS. | 只是在CODIS里找不到吻合的记录 |
[31:26] | Did you try the child abduction databases? | 你有试过被诱拐儿童的数据库吗? |
[31:29] | No, thank you, that’s a good idea. | 没有哦 谢谢 那是个好主意 |
[31:35] | You know, when I worked for the feds, | 你知道吗 我为联邦政府工作的时候 |
[31:35] | I used to load samples into the National Child Identification program. | 曾将样本输入全国儿童识别程序 |
[31:40] | Ye, but that’s voluntary. | 没错 可那是以自愿为原则的 |
[31:41] | Yeah, but you know it’s only going to work | 可你也知道 只有她父母提供DNA和指纹 |
[31:43] | if her parents provided her DNA and prints. | 才能有作用 |
[31:45] | Well, it’s worth a shot. | 值得一试嘛 |
[31:51] | You’re not going to believe who the match is. | 你不会相信匹配到谁的 |
[31:54] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[31:59] | CAINE: Hannah. | |
[32:00] | Where’s your mother? | 你妈妈在哪? |
[32:02] | She’s with my little brother at the funeral home. | 她和我弟弟在殡仪馆 |
[32:04] | WOLFE: So you’re, um… | 所以你… |
[32:07] | you’re Gypsygirl online, aren’t you? | 你就是网上那个”吉卜赛女郎” 对吗? |
[32:09] | Yeah, so? | 是啊 那又怎样? |
[32:10] | Hannah, you were at the park to confront MoonMan.Weren’t you? | Hannah 你是去公园见”月亮人”是吗? |
[32:15] | Yeah, I mean, | 没错 我是说 |
[32:16] | I was going to kick him in the crotch or something, | 我本来打算踢他老二之类的 |
[32:18] | scratch his eyes out, I don’t know, | 把他眼睛挖出来 |
[32:20] | but the cops showed up and scared him off. | 但警察出现 把他吓跑了 |
[32:23] | WOLFE: So you arrange to meet men all the time? | 你一直都计划把那些男人钓出来? |
[32:25] | Look, I set up Gypsygirl | 我制造了”吉卜赛女郎”这个身份 |
[32:26] | so I could meet these jerks and get them to stop hurting these girls. | 我可以见这些混蛋 让他们伤害不了其他女生 |
[32:29] | CAINE:Just like your dad was. | 就像你父亲曾做过的那些事? |
[32:32] | Right? | 是吗? |
[32:33] | You knew that your dad was caught on that predator TV show, right? | 你知道爸爸出现在恋童癖的电视节目上 |
[32:39] | I had never even heard of it | 我之前没听说过 |
[32:40] | until I went to school the next day. | 直到第二天上学 |
[32:43] | Everyone made sure I saw it. | 每个人都唯恐我看不到 |
[32:46] | All of a sudden, no one was allowed to come over to my house, even be near me. | 忽然之间 所有人都不能来我家 连靠近我都不可以 |
[32:52] | Your, uh… | 你的… |
[32:54] | …your dad was your hero? | 你爸爸是你的英雄? |
[32:55] | H. | |
[32:57] | My dad taught me to always look out for the helpless. | 爸爸教导我关心那些无助的人 |
[33:01] | But he was lying, wasn’t he? | 但他骗人 是吗? |
[33:10] | Hey, those are my contacts. | 嘿 那是我的隐形眼镜 |
[33:13] | It’s contact. | 是隐形眼镜 |
[33:15] | You’re, uh…You’re missing one. | 你掉了一只 |
[33:16] | It’s the same color as the contact | 和撞倒你父亲的车上 |
[33:17] | we found in the rental car that ran over your father. | 发现的隐形眼镜一致 |
[33:23] | CAINE: Hannah, | |
[33:24] | you killed your dad, didn’t you? | 你杀了亲生父亲 是吗? |
[33:34] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生什么事了 |
[33:42] | I stole my mom’s keys, | 我偷了妈妈的钥匙 |
[33:44] | I took the car… | 开车出去 |
[33:48] | …and I waited for him where he parks. | 在他泊车的地方等候 |
[34:05] | WOLFE: Okay.Hannah, you’re going to be placed under arrest now. | 好吧 Hannah, 你暂时被关押了 |
[34:08] | I didn’t want him to hurt anyone else, like Mallary. | 我不想他伤害别人 例如Mallary |
[34:10] | Like who? | 谁? |
[34:12] | This girl online. | 网上的女生 |
[34:13] | I tried to scare her away from this guy,but… | 我想吓她远离这个男人 |
[34:15] | she gave him her address. | 她把地址给他了 |
[34:17] | Do you have the address? | 你还有留着地址吗? |
[34:19] | It’s on my computer. | 在我的电脑里 |
[34:28] | H, the predator’s on his way there now. | 恋童癖准备出门了 |
[34:34] | ?? | 开门 |
[34:39] | ??my name is Lieutenant Caine.?? please. | Mallary 我是Caine中尉 请开一下门 |
[34:46] | Can I help you? | 有什么可以帮忙的吗? |
[34:47] | Mallary, my name is Lieutenant Caine. | Mallary 我是Caine中尉 |
[34:49] | Can I talk to you for a minute? | 能和你谈一谈吗? |
[34:52] | Do I have a choice? | 我还有别的选择吗? |
[34:53] | No, ma’am. | 没有 |
[34:59] | Where are your parents, Mallary? | 你父母呢 Mallary? |
[35:01] | Palm Beach, | 去棕榈树海滩了 |
[35:02] | – looking at some property or something. – So you’re here alone? | – 去查看物业什么的 – 你单独呆在这? |
[35:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:07] | That’s what they always do. | 他们一向都这样 |
[35:08] | I’m, like, 14.I can take care of myself. | 我已经14岁了 能照顾好自己 |
[35:12] | Mallary, you’re expecting | Mallary 你在等一个男人上门 是吗? |
[35:16] | Yeah. So? | 是的 那又怎样? |
[35:17] | This is my house. I’m safe here. | 这是我家 在这很安全 |
[35:18] | You’re not safe here, Mallary. | 你并不安全 Mallary |
[35:21] | The man is a pedophile. | 这个男人是恋童癖 |
[35:25] | Come on, you’re not my dad. | 得了吧 你又不是我爸爸 |
[35:28] | These guys are harmless. | 这些人没恶意的 |
[35:29] | They just buy me things. | 只是买点东西给我而已 |
[35:30] | -That’s it.I mean, it’s no big deal. – Mallary, | – 就这样而已 没什么大不了的 |
[35:32] | what is his name? | 他叫什么? |
[35:36] | – He said his name is Zane. – Okay. | – 他说他叫Zane – 好的 |
[35:39] | Mallary, I need your help. | Mallary 我需要你的帮忙 |
[36:15] | MALLARY: Just a minute. | 等一下 |
[36:17] | Mallary, you’re going to be okay. | Mallary 你会没事的 |
[36:20] | I’ll be right here. | 我就在这 |
[36:25] | Natalia, | |
[36:27] | Dispatch just got | 刚接到个咖啡室打来的电话 |
[36:29] | Turns out your evidence thief is sitting at the bar. | 偷你证物的贼正在酒吧里 |
[36:32] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[36:33] | Let’s call Tripp and bring him in. | 通知Tripp把他带过来吧 |
[36:34] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[36:38] | So, Jared, you stole evidence from a crime scene. | Jared 你从犯罪现场偷了证物 |
[36:41] | Well, that’s why you were there, though, right? | 所以你才被带来是吧? |
[36:43] | To remove anything that would lead us to the shooter. | 拿走能带我们找到枪手的线索 |
[36:47] | Look, I just saw something fall from the roof. | 我只是看到车顶有东西掉下来 |
[36:49] | Thought I’d grab it before you guys showed up. | 觉得在你们到达前应该能偷走 |
[37:00] | Did you see that? | 你有看到吗? |
[37:08] | I got it right here. | 我带过来了 |
[37:11] | It was still hot when I picked it up. | 我捡起来的时候 它还在发烫 |
[37:16] | It’s the same caliber as our murder rounds. | 口径和死者身上的一致 |
[37:20] | I didn’t mess with it, okay? | 我没有搞砸啊 |
[37:22] | Well, then why steal this bullet casing? | 那你干嘛要偷子弹壳呢? |
[37:24] | Because it’s cool. | 因为看上去很酷 |
[37:25] | Something from a murder. I throw it on eBay and make a mint. | 从谋杀案里得到的 拿去eBay拍卖肯定能赚到钱 |
[37:28] | Look, I don’t know who the shooter is, | 我不知道枪手是谁 |
[37:31] | so can I go? | 现在我可以走了吗? |
[37:32] | No, you can’t. | 不可以 |
[37:34] | You stole evidence in a murder investigation, | 你偷走谋杀案调查里的证物 |
[37:37] | and you’re going to need that shooter to prove that you’re telling the truth. | 等抓到枪手 才能证实你是不是说真话 |
[38:19] | This is weird. Take a look at this. | 太奇怪了 看看这个 |
[38:21] | There’s only one print on this casing, | 这是外壳上的唯一指纹 |
[38:22] | and it came back like this. | 结果是这样 |
[38:24] | WOLFE: Sean Radley? That’s our hit-and-run victim. | 是肇事案件的受害者 |
[38:27] | the guy that got run over by his daughter. | 被自己女儿开车撞的人 |
[38:29] | Yeah, well, how could a dead man shoot Tony Massaro? | 一个死人怎么能杀得了Tony Massaro? |
[38:48] | Mrs. Radley, we found that hunting rifle in your garage. | Radley太太 我们在你车库里找到这把来复枪 |
[38:51] | Yes. It was my husband’s. | 是我丈夫的 |
[38:53] | He liked to keep it loaded, so I made him store it there. | 他习惯装满弹药 我让他把枪存放在那 |
[38:57] | That rifle was used to kill Tony Massaro. | 那把枪被用来谋杀Tony Massaro |
[39:01] | Now, you did a good job cleaning up after yourself, | 你的确有清理事后痕迹 |
[39:04] | but you forgot to clean the bullets before you fired them. | 但忘记在开枪前清理子弹上的痕迹 |
[39:07] | I don’t have to sit here and listen to your stories, | 我不需要坐在这听你的故事 |
[39:09] | so, I’m-I’m going to go. | 我要走了 |
[39:11] | Well, if you didn’t do it,Mrs. Radley, | 如果不是你做的 Radley太太 |
[39:12] | that only leaves your daughter, | 那就只能是你女儿做的 |
[39:15] | and we already know what she’s capable of doing already. | 我们都知道她做得到 |
[39:22] | Sean used to make me go hunting with him, | Sean以前总是要我跟他去狩猎 |
[39:24] | even though I hated it. | 即使我很不喜欢 |
[39:26] | I guess that I should thank him, though, | 但我想还是要感谢他 |
[39:28] | because he made me a really good ot. | 因为他把我塑造成一个好的射手 |
[39:43] | So you created the vigilante. | 所以你担当了义务警员的角色 |
[39:47] | I just thought it could get you to look at someone other than my daughter for Sean’s murder. | 我只是以为这样能转移视线 让你们留意不到我女儿杀了Sean |
[39:50] | But it didn’t work, did it? | 但并没有起作用? |
[39:54] | I’m not sorry. | 我不后悔 |
[39:56] | A good mother will do anything to protect her child. | 母亲为了保护孩子会做任何事 |
[40:00] | Hannah shouldn’t have to pay for his mistakes. | Hannah不应该为他的错付出代价 |
[40:03] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[40:08] | But I’m afraid, you’re going to have to pay for yours. | 但恐怕你要为自己的行为付出代价 |
[40:18] | Mallary, it’s me. Come on.Open up. | Mallary 是我 来嘛 开门啊 |
[40:24] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:25] | I told you I’d bring ’em. | 我说过我会带酒的 |
[40:26] | Great. Come on in? | 太好了 进来吧 |
[40:50] | So, Mr. Durning, | Durning先生 |
[40:52] | you’re calling yourself Zane these days. | 这些日子你自称Zane |
[40:59] | What are you dng here? | 你来这里干嘛? |
[41:03] | I saw some activity in the chat room. | 我看到聊天室里的动态 |
[41:05] | Thought I’d come out here | 觉得应该过来 |
[41:06] | – and make sure Mallary was all right. – By bringing her alcohol? | – 确保Mallary没事 – 带酒来保护她? |
[41:12] | Come off it, Lieutenant. | 得了吧 中尉 |
[41:14] | – These girls are a lot older than their age. – She is 14 years old. | – 这些女生比实际年龄大得多 – 她才14岁 |
[41:18] | DURNING:Yeah, but… | 没错 但是… |
[41:19] | I spend all day online with these girls. | 我整天都和她们在网上聊天 |
[41:22] | I see what they write, | 我看到她们写的东西 |
[41:23] | how bad they want to be with someone. | 知道她们多渴望和男人一起 |
[41:25] | Mr. Durning… | |
[41:27] | – This girl– she wanted me. – Mr. Durning, | – 这个女孩 她想要我 |
[41:30] | you are supposed to be protecting these girls. | 你本来应该保护这些女生的 |
[41:42] | Mallary? | |
[41:45] | Please wait outside. | 在外面等我 |
[41:51] | You know, Mr. Durning, | 你知道吗 Mr. Durning |
[41:54] | you really picked the wrong week for this. | 这次你真是挑错时间了 |
[41:57] | I-I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做过 |
[42:02] | Mr. Durning… | Durning先生… |
[42:07] | …you are | …你被 |
[42:09] | resisting arrest. | 正式逮捕了 |
[42:11] | No. No, I’m not. | 不 不 我没有 |
[42:13] | I’m not resisting rest. | 我没有被正式逮捕 |
[42:14] | Not yet. | 暂时不是 |
[42:16] | Let’s see | 我们走着瞧吧 |
[42:19] | how long that lasts. | 看看要过多久 |