Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第6季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第6季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:09] Go voluntarily,you waive your right to fight extradition. 如果你自愿过去 就等同你放弃了引渡的权利
[00:12] It’s not going to make a difference, Rick. Rick 结果都一样 巴西里约热内卢
[00:20] So what happens now? 现在怎样
[00:22] It’s very simple. 很简单
[00:23] As far as I’m concerned… 对我来说
[00:27] you are free to go. 你可以走了
[00:50] (speaking Portuguese) THIS IS MALA NOCHE JUSTICE (葡萄牙语) 这是属于邪恶黑夜的正义
[00:53] Mmm. 唔 你说什么? 我说什么?
[02:46] Mala Noche justice… 邪恶黑夜的正义
[02:49] meet Miami justice. 来认识迈阿密的正义吧
[03:02] * Yeah!
[03:25] We don’t get fooled again *
[03:29] * Don’t get fooled again *
[04:07] You made it. 你做到了
[04:08] Yeah, but a lot of people didn’t. 是的 但很多人做不到
[04:12] What’s going on? 情况怎样?
[04:13] Calleigh was abducted while following a lead on the Newberry case. Calleigh在追查Newberry案的线索时被绑架了
[04:16] Searched for her all night. 我们找了她整晚
[04:18] Finally tracked her GPS, 后来追踪她的全球定位系统
[04:19] we were unable to locate her. Okay. – 发现无法找到她的行踪
[04:21] Delko. – 好吧
[04:23] Yeah, I’m with H right now. 是 我现在和H一起
[04:26] That’s Tripp. Tripp的电话
[04:28] They found Calleigh’s Hummer. 他们发现了Calleigh的悍马
[04:29] We got to find her. 我们要找到她
[04:42] Aerial unit spotted it. Aerial那组发现车的
[04:43] No sign of Calleigh. No eyewitnesses either. Calleigh不知所踪 也找不到目击者
[04:45] We’ll be right down. 我们就下来
[04:49] Cell phone and her kit are still in the car. 她的手机和工具箱还在车内
[04:52] Whoever did this was smart enough to disable the GPS tracking unit. 劫走他的人很聪明 懂得关 全球定位系统跟踪装置
[05:02] This is too damaged for IBIS, Eric. Eric 这子弹破坏得太厉害 很难进行弹道识别
[05:04] Yeah. 是的
[05:05] Yeah, well, shot came through the window, 子弹打穿玻璃
[05:07] so, there’s probably a cleaner bullet inside the car. 所以车内可能会有完整的子弹
[05:10] Gentlemen, 先生们
[05:12] I don’t see any skid marks, do you? 我没看到刹车痕迹
[05:15] That means she slowed to a stop before the gunfire. 那就是说在遭枪击前她慢慢停下车来
[05:18] It also means this was an ambush. 也就是说她遭到埋伏
[05:21] This just isn’t sitting with me. 我不同意
[05:23] Calleigh was armed. Calleigh有带枪
[05:24] We all know she wouldn’t go down without a fight. 如果没有发生枪战的话她没那么容易被打倒
[05:27] What’d you get, Eric? Eric 你发现了什么
[05:29] Got some sort of reflective trace. 某种会反光的痕迹
[05:32] Let’s get that to the lab and I’ll catch up to you gentlemen later. 先带回实验室 我迟点会跟上你们
[05:41] What the hell u think happened in Brazil? 他在巴西到底是怎么回事?
[05:44] He didn’t say. 他没说
[05:46] I’m just glad he’s back. 不过我很高兴他能回来
[06:28] Hey, any luck with the trace found outside Calleigh’ s Hummer? 嘿 在Calleigh的悍马车外 找到的痕迹有什么好结果吗
[06:31] I wouldn’t call it luck. 一点都不好
[06:34] Call it chloroform. 那是氯仿
[06:37] No wonder she didn’t put up a fight. 难怪她没有反抗
[06:48] Do you think that it’s any coincidence 不是很巧吗
[06:49] that Kathleen Newberry was also subdued with chloroform? Kathleen Newberry也是被氯仿迷倒的
[06:53] I don’t think that we can afford any coincidences. 现在我们承担不起任何巧合
[06:55] Every minute that Calleigh’s missing, Calleigh失踪的时间越长
[06:57] her odds get worse. 她生存的机会就越渺茫
[06:58] Then I think we should speak to Newberry’s suspected killer, Ron Saris. 那我们更应该找杀死Newberry 的嫌犯Ron Saris问话
[07:02] Horatio’s already on it. Horatio已经着手了
[07:07] You chloroformed Kathleen Newberry and then killed her. 你用氯仿迷倒Kathleen Newberry后杀了她
[07:10] Horatio, as I told you Horatio 在你因谋杀罪
[07:11] before you were arrested for murder in Brazil, 在巴西被捕之前 我就告诉过你
[07:15] uh, there’s no evidence to prove that. 你没有证据
[07:17] One of my CSI’s was chloroformed and abducted last night. Ron 昨晚 我的一名CSI被氯仿迷倒并遭绑架
[07:20] And I see that as a pattern, Ron. 我认为是用了同种作案手段
[07:23] Thousands of people can get their hands on chloroform. 人人都可以拿到氯仿
[07:25] Yes. 是的
[07:26] But I’m only looking for one. 但我只找其中一个人
[07:33] Well, I’m happy for you, 我为你感到高兴
[07:34] but I know you can’t hold me so, I’m, uh… 不过我知道你没法扣留我
[07:37] I… I want to thank you. 我要谢你
[07:39] For Brazil. Um… 巴西的事 嗯
[07:41] Worked out really well for the two of us, didn’t it? 这结果对我们俩都有好处
[07:43] Because, uh, Julia and I, we got back together. 因为我和Julia 我们重修旧好了
[07:47] Best of luck finding your CSI. 祝你早日找回你的那名CSI
[07:50] If anything happens to my CSI, 如果我的CSI出了什么事
[07:54] this’ll be your last week on Earth. 这个星期就是你在人间的最后一个星期
[08:27] Pick her up. 拉她来
[08:36] What do you want from me? 你们捉我来干嘛
[08:38] We want to “Solve A Crime With Calleigh.” 我们要Calleigh来解决罪案
[08:41] See, our poker buddy, Robert, 看到啦 我们的扑克男Robert
[08:43] he, uh, hmm… 他 呃
[08:50] …he didn’t give us what we wanted. 他没有给我们想要的东西
[08:52] So he had to pay the price. 所以他就付出了代价
[08:54] And then, Tommy found your website. 然后Tommy发现你的网址
[08:57] Look, you’re a CSI, right? 你是个CSI对吧?
[08:59] Make it so this can’t be traced back to us. 把对我们不利的证据消灭掉
[09:01] You expect me to cover up a murder? 你要我帮你们掩盖谋杀罪?
[09:04] Okay. 好吧
[09:04] Okay. 好吧
[09:05] Uh, let me think. 呃 让我想想
[09:06] You need gloves. 你们需要手套
[09:07] And we got to bleach the floor. 要用漂白剂洗刷地板
[09:10] Wipe up all the surfaces for fingerprints, for shoe prints, 擦掉所有粘在表面的指纹 鞋印
[09:13] for any skin trace. 和皮屑痕迹
[09:16] What else? 还有呢
[09:19] I need to get the bullet out of the body. 我要从尸体中取出子弹
[09:22] They could trace it back to your gun. 他们会追查到你的枪
[09:24] But you’re going to have to untie me for that. 你要给我松绑才行
[09:52] You’re lucky. 你们很走运
[09:52] This bullet’s near the surface. 子弹没有深入体内
[09:56] Stop. 停
[09:58] Where do you think you’re going? 你要去哪
[09:59] I need to get something to get the bullet out with. 我要拿东西把子弹挖出来
[10:27] Get rid of that. 扔了它
[10:29] Good. 好
[10:33] You think you can get the next bullet out on your own? 下一次你懂得怎样自己去取子弹了吗
[10:36] Yeah? 懂了
[10:39] What do we need her for? 那我们还要她来干嘛
[10:40] I wouldn’t do that. 要我是你 我就不会开枪
[10:41] Why is that? 为什么
[10:42] That bullet smells like garlic. 子弹有大蒜味
[10:43] What the hell does that mean? 到底指的是什么鬼意思
[10:44] It means I need you to get me some toilet cleaner, 指的是我要你拿洁厕剂给我
[10:47] a lint roller, 还有粘尘器
[10:48] speaker wire and a black light. 喇叭线和近紫外线灯
[10:50] Yeah, we’ll get right on that. 我们还要马上拿来是吧
[10:52] You know, you should stop stalling. 你别想拖延时间
[10:54] Just trying to do what you asked me to do. 我只想做你叫我做的事
[10:55] Look, I think we should see what she can do. 我们就看看她到底能做什么吧
[11:00] Okay. 好啊
[11:01] You can be her delivery boy. 你做她的快递小弟
[11:04] It’ll give me a chance to get to know this bitch 给我个机会去
[11:07] one on one. 单独了解这婊子
[11:10] Go. 去啊
[11:15] I’d smoke that cigar. 要我是你 我会吸根烟
[11:17] Yeah, I was planning to afterwards. 是啊 我打算事后再吸
[11:21] But… 不过
[11:22] if that’s what turns you on, then… 如果你要吸烟才有性趣的话…
[11:24] The smell of the cigar will mask the smell of decomp. 烟的味道可以掩去尸体腐烂的味道
[11:27] Yeah? 什么
[11:28] Unless, of course, you want your neighbors calling the cops down here. 除非你是想你的邻居打电话叫警察过来
[11:33] You’re not as stupid as you look. 你倒不像外表看来的那么蠢
[11:54] Can we have a minute, son? 儿子 让我们聊一下
[11:59] Um, take these with you. 拿着这个
[12:04] Go ahead, sweetie, and I’ll see you in a second. 去吧 宝贝 我等等就过去
[12:13] I guess you weren’t expecting to see me again, huh? 我猜你没想到还会见到我 哈?
[12:16] No. 是没想到
[12:18] But Horatio, 不过 Horatio
[12:20] I didn’t want you to die. 我也不想你死
[12:22] I thought you’d have a better chance in Brazil than here against Ron Saris. 你在巴西待着总好过在这里和Ron Saris对着干
[12:27] So I take it that’s his dry cleaning? 我想那是他的干洗衣服?
[12:30] He’s living with us now. 他现在和我们一起住
[12:32] Whatever Ron is or isn’t… 不管Ron是不是…
[12:34] He’s a killer. …he got me my son back. – 他是杀人犯 – 他救回了我儿子
[12:36] Yes, but he killed Kathleen Newberry to do it. 是 但他却因此杀了Kathleen Newberry
[12:39] I had nothing to do with that. 和我没关系
[12:43] The one witness who saw what Kyle did is gone. 目击到Kyle作案的人已经死了
[12:46] Can’t you just let this go? 你就不能让一切随风
[12:47] One of my CSIs is missing. 我的一名CSI失踪了
[12:49] And you think Ron had something to do with it? 你认为是Ron干的?
[12:51] It was a roadside abduction, that’s his signature. 她在路边被劫走 这是他的作案手法
[12:56] Oh, my God. 天啊
[12:57] If you stay with this man, 如果你们和这男的一起
[12:59] you and Kyle are going to die. 你和Kyle都会死的
[13:40] Pick it up. 捡起来
[13:53] Tommy’s out there running errands, I thought that maybe… Tommy出去跑腿了 我想也许
[13:56] me and you could waste a little time. 我和你能打发一下时间
[13:59] I’d rather die than have you touch me. 我宁死都不会让你碰我
[14:07] Last words. 还有什么遗言
[14:08] Let’s hear them. Huh? 要说的啊?
[14:10] I don’t think you killed the poker player. 我觉得不是你杀了那玩扑克的人
[14:33] Took you long enough. 怎么去那么久
[14:35] Not like there’s a store that sells everything on Earth, Seth. Seth 不可能全世界的东西 都能在一间店里买到
[14:38] I need the toilet cleaner and the stereo wire. 我要洁厕剂和喇叭线
[14:43] Would you hand me one of those mugs and a corkscrew, please? 你能不能递给我一个杯子和螺丝锥
[15:07] What are you doing? 你在干嘛
[15:08] It’s called the Reinsch test. 做检测砷汞的赖因什试验
[15:10] I take some of his tissue 在他身上取一些组织
[15:13] and I put it into a solution of hydrochloric acid. 放进盐酸溶液
[15:17] And the acid will separate the inorganic from the organic molecules. 酸会把无机物和有机分子分离开来
[15:21] It’s basic chemistry. 这是化学基础
[15:24] Then I put the copper wire in and see if it turns gray. 然后把铜线放进去看会不会变成灰色
[15:27] It’s gray, so what? 变灰了 那又怎样
[15:29] It’s positive for the presence of heavy metal. 呈阳性证明有重金属的存在
[15:31] From the bullet when we shot him. 我们开枪杀死他的子弹里的重金属
[15:33] No, it’s a different kind of metal. 不是 不同种类的金属
[15:35] Um, mercury, thallium, 嗯 汞 铊
[15:37] selenium– the atoms from one of those metals will bind to the copper and turn it gray. 硒 任一种金属里的原子 都会粘上铜并使之变灰
[15:43] I would say you’re looking at… 这人应该是
[15:44] acute arsenic poisoning. 急性砷中毒
[15:46] Wait, wait.So you’re saying that we could be off the hook? 等等
[15:50] Seth. 你是说我们可以无罪脱身?
[15:51] She’s saying that somebody killed him before we shot him. 她是说有人早我们一步杀了他
[15:54] What’s the black light for? 近紫外线灯用来做什么
[15:55] It’s for our next location. 用在下一个地点的
[15:57] I can tell that this is not the primary crime scene. 我看得出这里不是第一案发现场
[15:59] No, no, no– we’re not taking you anywhere. 不不不 你哪里也别指望去
[16:01] You just told us he was poisoned. 你刚刚告诉我们他中毒了
[16:04] The bullet wound is perimortem. 中枪与中毒时间接近
[16:05] Ultimately, it’s up to the medical examiner, 最终还是要验尸官才能决定死因
[16:07] but the police could still charge you with attempted murder, which is 25 years to life. 不过警察仍能控告你们意图谋杀 可判25年到终身监禁
[16:14] If you make a sound, 如果你敢呼叫
[16:15] if you even think about running, I promise you, 如果你敢逃跑 我发誓
[16:18] I will not hesitate. 我会痛下杀手
[17:00] You’re not allowed in here. 你不能进来
[17:01] It’s about Calleigh. 是关于Calleigh的事的
[17:02] She’s still missing, right? 她是不是仍然失踪
[17:03] Yeah, she’s still missing. 是 她仍然失踪
[17:04] She’s been abducted, Coop. 她被人绑走了 Coop
[17:06] Now, what do you want? 你想怎样
[17:09] It’s the memory card from the first kidnap victim, 这是从第一个绑架受害人
[17:11] Kathleen Newberry. Kathleen Newberry那里找到的记忆卡
[17:12] I thought it might help you find her. 也许能帮你找到她
[17:14] Yeah, I hope so. 我也希望
[17:18] There are a lot of similarities Newberry的案子和
[17:20] between the Newberry case and Calleigh’s. Calleigh的案子有很多相似之处
[17:23] Chloroform, both kidnapped from public places… 氯仿 在公共场合被绑架
[17:26] Yeah, and Ron Saris doesn’t have an alibi for either one. 对 而且两件案子Ron Saris都没有不在场证明
[17:29] If we could just get that guy for murder, 如果我们能以谋杀罪捉住那家伙
[17:30] maybe we could get him to tell us who he’s working with. 或许我们就可以让他说出他的合伙人
[17:32] I won’t let Calleigh end up like that other woman. 我不会让Calleigh遭遇另一个女人的下场
[17:40] What’s that? What is that line? 那是什么 那条线是什么
[17:44] Well, I’m not sure. Let’s take a closer look. 我也不知道 我们放大看看
[17:49] Some kind of a string? That wasn’t on the car when we looked at it in our garage. 某种绳子? 在车库时没在车子上看到这个
[17:53] Maybe it fell off in transit. 可能运来的过程中掉了
[17:54] Yeah, it’s not like these tow truck drivers look for evidence. 是啊 这些拖车司机可不会去找证据
[17:58] You gotta be fair, though. They’re paid to tow,not solve our cases. 公平点 我们付钱让他们来拖车 不是来破案的
[18:00] All I’m saying is that if they would’ve tried a little harder, 我只是想说如果他们稍微认真点
[18:02] then maybe Calleigh wouldn’t be missing right now. Calleigh就不会失踪了
[18:04] I know what you’re saying. I’m just saying that we could play “what if” all day. 我知道你想说什么 我们可以一天都在那里说”如果”
[18:06] The important thing is finding her, right? 但最重要的是找回她 不是吗?
[18:09] Yeah. 是的
[18:14] Ryan, yeah, I need you to stop by the tow yard. Ryan 是 我要你顺路去一下拖车场
[18:26] Excuse me, sir?Sir! 劳驾 先生 先生?
[18:30] Sir, could you do me a favor and take a break? Sir, please? 你能不能做个好心去歇一会? 拜托你了 先生?
[18:33] Could you do me a favor and stop, please? 你能不能做个好心 停下来?
[18:35] May I help you? 我可以帮你什么?
[18:38] You could help me by taking a little bit of a break. 你去歇一会会就是帮我了
[18:42] Thanks, man. 谢谢 伙计
[19:17] Bingo. 找到了
[19:31] That’s a match, Ron, a perfect match. 吻合 Ron 完全吻合
[19:35] Which places you at the scene. 证明了你在现场
[19:37] Correction. Uh, that you pulled piece of string????from a lake. 更正一下 是你把那条绳子 放在从湖里拉出来的车子上的吧
[19:41] I think that after you pushed her car into the water, 我看 在你把她的车推到湖里后
[19:46] you caught your shoe under her bumper. 她车子的保险杠勾住了你的鞋
[20:09] All right. 好吧
[20:10] You know, 这样
[20:12] I’m not gonna talk anymore. 我一个字也不会说了
[20:14] Conspiracy to kidnap a law enforcement officer carries a life sentence. 密谋绑架执法人员会判无期徒刑
[20:18] Why, Horatio,
[20:19] would I bother with a CSI? 我干嘛要惹CSI
[20:22] Why would I do that when I’ve got what I needed? 我什么都有了 干嘛还会做那种事
[20:24] I’ve got Julia back. Julia已经回到我身边
[20:25] And we both know how that happened. 我们都知道你是怎么得回她的
[20:28] Don’t we? 对吧
[20:31] By killing the Newberry lady? 用杀了那Newberry娘们的做法?
[20:33] Okay, you’re never going to prove that. 好吧 你永远没法证明
[20:36] Never. 永远
[20:40] I just did. 我刚刚证明了
[20:42] Not after I talk to the state attorney 你没法证明 因为我会告诉州检察官
[20:44] and tell them that you coerced 你用不法手段
[20:47] evidence unlawfully. 强行取得证据
[20:49] Assault and battery. 人身攻击和殴打
[20:51] You beat me up to get what you needed. 为了得到想要的东西 你痛打了我一顿
[20:53] You stole my shoelace. 你偷了我的鞋带
[20:55] Nice try, Ron. Ron 你倒想得美
[21:12] Well, that bruise should show up about the same time 淤青会在我见到州检察官时
[21:14] as the state attorney, I would say, don’t you? 同时出现
[21:18] Now, Horatio, 你说是吗
[21:20] tell me. 你说
[21:21] Are they gonna believe me, 他们是会相信我呢
[21:23] or are they gonna blame a cop 还是会怪罪一个因为杀人
[21:25] who got extradited to Brazil for killing a man? 而被引渡到巴西的警察呢
[21:33] Just remember what I said, Ron. Ron 记住我说的话
[21:36] I will. 我会的
[21:37] I’m going to go to Julia now. 我现在要回到Julia身边
[21:43] Oh, I’ll say hi to your son for you. 噢 我会替你向你儿子问好的
[21:47] Do that. 好啊
[21:50] Ouch. 噢
[22:00] You know, unless the bullet ricocheted, 除非子弹跳弹
[22:01] it’s probably on the passenger side. 否则很有可能落到乘客座侧
[22:04] Well, I haven’t found anything yet. 呃 我什么也没找到
[22:06] Well, maybe the window shattered when the bullet hit the door. 可能子弹打到车门时 车窗被震碎了
[22:11] Hmm. 嗯
[22:14] Hand me a screwdriver. 给我递把螺丝刀
[22:17] Yeah, what do you need it for? 好 你想用来干嘛
[22:19] Got a crack in the door panel. 车门镶板上有条缝
[22:21] Aren’t we looking for a bullet hole? 我们不是在找子弹孔吗
[22:23] We are, but sometimes this rigid plastic– 是 但有时这种硬质塑料
[22:25] it does funny things when it’s hit by a bullet. 有子弹打入时 就会变得很奇怪
[22:28] It’ll crack open and snaps back shut like a swinging door. 会裂开一条缝 然后啪一声合起来 就像摆式门一样
[22:54] I don’t even have that gun anymore. 那把枪已不在我手上
[22:56] Well, if you sold it, where’s the receipt? 如果你卖掉了的话 收据在哪
[22:58] There is no receipt. 没有收据
[22:58] I lost it in a poker game last night. 昨晚我在一场扑克牌局上输掉了
[23:00] What, nobody could change a hundred? 怎么 没人愿意和你兑换一百块?
[23:04] I’ve lost my watch, my boat, maxed-out my Visa. 我输掉了手表 大衣 刷完所有的Visa卡
[23:07] The gun was all I had on me. 身上只剩下那把枪
[23:09] Didn’t change the cards, though. 不过也改变不了手里的牌
[23:11] Who’d you lose it to? 你输给了谁
[23:12] Like I know his real name. 我怎么知道他的真名
[23:13] Well, no legal casino is gonna allow you to bet with a gun. 任何合法赌场都不允许你用枪作赌注
[23:16] Sounds like an underground game to me. 看来你那是地下赌场吧
[23:18] Yeah, so? 是啊 又怎样?
[23:21] So one of our own CSIs has been abducted with that gun. 我们的一名CSI被持那把枪的人劫持了
[23:25] You need to tell us where the game was played. 你要告诉我你们是在哪比赛的
[23:27] We’ve already got you on illegal gambling, sport. 我们已经知道你非法聚赌
[23:29] It’s time to show your cards. 你是时候亮牌了
[23:30] It was an old factory building. 在一栋旧工厂建筑里
[23:32] I think it was 1429 Wimberly. 我想是在温布利1429号
[23:36] You better hope you’re right. 你最好祈求你没想错
[23:39] H, yeah, we got an address. H 是的 拿到地址了
[23:40] 1429 Wimberly. 温布利1429号
[24:07] Got a body, Eric. Eric 找到一具尸体
[24:12] It’s not Calleigh. 不是Calleigh
[24:16] It smells like bleach. 好像漂白剂的味道
[24:23] Well, his fingernails have been scraped. 他的指甲已经被刮干净了
[24:26] Body is positioned. 尸体被移动过
[24:28] Clothes pulled in a single direction. 衣服都往一个方向拖
[24:31] Someone took a lint roller to him, removed any trace. 有人用粘尘器把证据都粘走了
[24:40] The body’s been cleaned. 尸体清理干净
[24:43] This whole room has. 房间也是
[24:45] Professionally, which is why they grabbed Calleigh– 很专业 这就是他们抓走Calleigh的原因
[24:47] to cover this murder. 为他们掩饰谋杀案
[24:49] What have you got? 你找到什么
[24:53] I’ve got some prints. 一些指纹
[25:07] Got a lot of prints, H. 很多指纹 H
[25:18] It’s a number 60. 是数字60
[25:20] 60 is a police code for a two-man unit. 60是警察代号 意为两人一组
[25:23] She’s leaving us a message, Eric. Eric 她给我们留下了信息
[25:25] She’s telling us she was taken by two men, 她想说她是被两个男人抓走的
[25:27] which means she was alive when she left this room. 也就是说她离开房间的时候还活着
[25:29] Yeah, but for how long? 是的 但她还能活多久
[25:52] That’s going to be priority number one, gentlemen. 先生们 那是我们的头等大事
[25:55] Excuse me. 劳驾
[25:56] Hey. 嘿
[25:58] What the hell’s going on? 这里到底发生了什么事
[25:59] And you are? 你是?
[26:00] I’m Mitch Davis.I own the building. 我是Mitch Davis 这个地方是我的
[26:02] I have plans to turn this place into lofts. 我打算把这里改造成阁楼
[26:04] Nobody’s supposed to be in there. 没人可以进来
[26:05] Well, somebody was, Mr. Davis, Davis先生 有人已经进来过
[26:07] and now they’re on the way to the coroner’s office. 并且现在正在去验尸官办公室的路上
[26:09] You people really need to step up the patrols around here. 你们这些人真的该加强这里的巡逻
[26:12] I am not in the business of providing room and board to a bunch of squatters. 我不想给一伙不速之客提供食宿
[26:16] A man was shot and killed and found next to a poker table. 一个男人遭枪杀 被发现死在扑克桌旁
[26:19] Does that ring a bell? 听起来耳熟吗?
[26:20] A poker table? 扑克桌?
[26:22] First murder, now illegal gambling. Well, th-that’s great. 先是谋杀 然后是非法聚赌 呃 真是太好了
[26:24] So what am I supposed to do– build a moat? 那我该怎么办 挖条护城河?
[26:26] Why don’t you start with security cameras? 你干嘛不先装个监控摄像头呢?
[26:39] Now you can see our cleaning job. 你看到我们已经做过清洁
[26:44] I’m gonna need the black light. 我要用到近紫外线灯
[26:46] What do you need that for? 用来干嘛
[26:48] Show you what you missed. 给你看你没清洁到的地方
[27:07] This is where Robert was shot. Robert是在这里中枪的
[27:10] What the hell, man?! 搞什么啊 伙计?!
[27:11] I thought you said you cleaned it. I did, I swear. – 你不是说你清理好了吗 – 我是清理过了 我发誓
[27:13] His wound was in the abdomen, and based on the amount of blood here, 他的伤口在腹部 根据这里的出血量
[27:16] I would say that he landed face down. 我想他是面朝下躺着
[27:19] Y-You’re right. We just wanted to ask him 没错 我们正想问他
[27:22] where the next poker tournament was going to be. 下一场扑克牌局在哪举行
[27:24] So you guys like to gamble? 你们喜欢赌博?
[27:26] No, we like the entry fee. Tonight’s the big one. 不 我们喜欢的是入场费 今晚是大收获
[27:29] Ten guys with 100 K buy-in each. 十个人 每人十万的入场费
[27:31] So you were planning a robbery. And what? 原来你们打算去抢劫 然后呢
[27:33] Robert got in the way? Robert妨碍到你们了?
[27:35] Look, no, we thought he was our in. 没有 我以为他会是我们的门路
[27:37] We used to play nickel ante games down at the marina. 我们以前常在码头赌五分币
[27:40] He liked it. 他喜欢玩那个
[27:41] When we asked him for the address, he, like, 我们问他要地址的时候 他好像
[27:43] freaked out. 很反常
[27:49] I told you. 我说了
[27:50] I don’t know where. 我不知道在哪
[27:52] Just give us the address. 给我们地址
[27:54] This tournament isn’t for you. 这场赛不是给你去的
[27:56] Toss a few more cards 甩多几手牌
[27:57] and come back in a couple years. 几年后再回来吧
[28:07] I thought he was trying to make a move on us. 我以为他要向我们走过来
[28:10] Was Robert using this flask? 当时Robert拿的是这酒瓶?
[28:12] Yeah. 是的
[28:13] If he was poisoned, we might be able to get something off of it. 如果他被下了毒 我们可以从这瓶子上 取下一些证据
[28:16] Go to the medicine cabinet, see if you can find some iodine. 去药柜看能不能找到碘酒
[28:19] Why? 干嘛?
[28:21] You’ll see. 你会知道的
[29:01] Whoa, whoa! 哇 哇!
[29:02] Stop! 停!
[29:04] What are you trying to do? 你想干嘛
[29:05] Start a fire, get the cops here? 点火好把警察引来?
[29:08] Look, this is called a fuming chamber. 这叫烟熏室
[29:10] The smoke is supposed to be there. 可以产生烟
[29:11] The hot chemical is going to stick to any print that’s on the flask. 加热过的化学品会粘住瓶子上的指纹
[29:23] I’ve got two prints. 有两枚指纹
[29:25] Okay, if you give me yours, I can exclude you. 好了 如果你们给我指纹 我可以排除你们的嫌疑
[29:28] Do I look stupid to you? 你以为我是笨蛋吗
[29:30] You just want our prints so that your friends can pick us up later. 你只是想要我们的指纹 好让你的朋友以后能捉到我们
[29:33] You know what, if you don’t trust me now, you’re never going to. 你现在不相信我 将来你也没法相信我
[29:36] I don’t trust cops. 我从不相信警察
[29:39] You can have my prints. 我给你我的指纹
[29:41] I trust you. 我信你
[29:47] Look, I don’t know what he’s been telling you, 我不知道他和你说了什么
[29:49] but this is not going to end well. 但这样下去没有好下场的
[29:50] We’re already in too deep. We have no other choice. 我们陷得太深 没有回头路了
[29:53] No, that is not true. 不是的
[29:54] If you take the flask to the police, give it to them, 如果你把这个瓶子交给警察
[29:57] it will point them in a totally different direction. 他们就会去调查毒杀的可能
[29:59] You’ve got to turn yourself in. I’m telling you it is the only way. 唯一的出路 就是去自首
[30:03] I don’t know. 我不知道
[30:04] I do.You are not the same person that he is. 我知道 你和他不一样
[30:06] Just find a way to get out of here, any way you can. 找个办法离开这里 任何办法都行
[30:09] What kind of excuse? I don’t know what to say. 用什么借口 我不知道该怎么说
[30:11] I’ll give you one. 我给你借口
[30:12] What are you two talking about? 你们俩在说什么
[30:15] We’re going to need bleach soon. 我们等一下需要漂白剂
[30:17] You’re up, delivery boy. 干活吧 快递小子
[30:21] So, Alexx, this is our poker player. Alexx 这就是我们的扑克玩家
[30:24] Yeah, Horatio, but there’s no ID yet. Horatio 正是 不过还不知道身份
[30:28] And something weird– 奇怪的是
[30:29] his heart showed signs of cardiac arrest. 他的心脏显示他曾心搏停止
[30:32] He had a heart attack? 他有心脏病?
[30:34] Yes. 是的
[30:35] So I sent some samples to tox. 我给Tox送去样本
[30:38] Turns out it was caused 结果表明是
[30:40] by acute arsenic toxicity. 急性砷中毒
[30:43] So the poisoning caused the heart attack. 就是中毒引发心脏病
[30:46] There was also significant postmortem tearing around the wound, 伤口周围有明显的撕裂状死后伤
[30:50] as if someone had gone digging. 好像有人挖过伤口
[30:52] And look at this, Horatio. Horatio 看这个
[30:55] From weird to weirder. 没有最奇 只有更奇
[30:58] Alexx, that’s a piece of a cigar. Alexx 那是雪茄烟头
[31:01] Okay, you’re saying that as if it makes perfect sense. 听起来你好像觉得这个有重大意义
[31:04] Inside the layering of that tobacco could be DNA. 烟草层里面可能有DNA
[31:07] I’m gonna take that with me. 我拿去化验
[31:16] So you’re saying that Calleigh left this in the wound tract for us to find? 你说Calleigh把这个留在伤道里等我们去发现?
[31:20] I am. 是的
[31:24] Pick it up. 捡起来
[31:30] Will you hand me one of those mugs and a corkscrew, please? 你能不能递给我一个杯子和螺丝锥
[31:46] Seth McAdams, attempted rape. Seth McAdams 强奸未遂
[31:51] Here we go. 行动吧
[31:57] I had units roll out to Seth McAdams’ last known. 我让几队人去找所知的 Seth McAdams的最后下落
[32:00] What did we learn, Frank? Frank 有什么消息
[32:02] He hasn’t been seen in days. No sign of the guy. 好多天没人见过他 无影无踪
[32:06] Hang on a second. 等一下
[32:08] Can I help you? 有什么事吗
[32:17] The name’s Tommy. 我叫Tommy
[32:18] I know something about a murder. 我有一宗谋杀案的消息
[32:20] Talk to me. 和我说
[32:21] But I had, like, nothing to do with it, though. 不过我 与此无关
[32:23] Look, I-I even got proof. 我 我还有证据证明
[32:28] Does this have to do with the missing CSI? 那与那名失踪的CSI有关吗
[32:32] Me and my friend… we took her. 我和我朋友 我们带走了她
[32:52] Where is the missing CSI right now? 那名失踪的CSI现在在哪
[32:55] 7501 Whitlock. 维特洛克7501号
[32:58] Robert Milland’s house. Robert Milland的房子
[32:59] Take him, Frank. Te him. 带他走 Frank 带他走
[33:03] Eric, 7501 Whitlock. Eric 维特洛克7501号
[33:06] Get SWAT. 带上特种武装部队
[33:08] Tactical units to 7501 Whitlock. 特种部队到达维特洛克7501号
[33:10] Officer hostage situation in progress. 对方目前有警察人质
[33:13] Miami Dade PD. Come on! 迈阿密戴德警察 进来!
[33:15] Go! Go! Go! Go! 快! 快! 快! 快!
[33:16] Come on! Go! 进来! 快!
[33:17] Go! Go! 快! 快!
[33:19] Go! Go! Go! Move! 快! 快! 快! 走!
[33:21] Clear. We clear? – 没人 – 没人?
[33:22] All clear. 到处没人
[33:33] H?
[33:35] Yeah, the house is clean. 是的 房子被清理干净
[33:36] I’m not sure if Calleigh was here, but, uh, she’s not now. 我不知道Calleigh之前 在不在这里 但她现在不在
[33:40] What else? 还有呢
[33:41] Hang on a second. 等等
[33:47] Found an interesting picture of our murder victim. 发现一幅有趣的相片 是我们谋杀案的受害者
[33:50] He’s with that guy, the landlord, that said he has nothing to do with the poker games. 和那栋建筑的拥有者 也就是自称 与扑克牌局无关的那个人一起拍的
[33:53] So he’s a liar. Bring him in. 他说谎 带他过来
[34:00] I didn’t shoot Robert. 我没有对Robert开枪
[34:03] Neither did the killer. 杀死他的人也没开枪
[34:05] He was poisoned using arsenic. 他是砷中毒
[34:07] You lied to us. 你对我们说谎
[34:09] Because you knew Robert Milland, 因为你认识Robert Milland
[34:11] and you knew about the poker game. 你也知道扑克牌局的事情
[34:13] Yeah, well, that’s only half true. 是的 呃 不全对
[34:15] I knew Robert. 我认识Robert
[34:16] We used to hit Vegas together, 我们以前经常一起去维加斯
[34:18] but he got tired of the casino scene. 但他腻烦了赌场
[34:20] Said that underground poker was more… exciting. 说地下扑克更 刺激
[34:24] So you let him use your buildings for a cut of the action? 所以你让他用你的地方 好赚一笔?
[34:26] No way. 才不是
[34:27] Those games are full of criminals. 那些比赛是违法的
[34:29] Robert liked to play the gangster. Not me. Robert喜欢和黑帮玩 不喜欢和我玩
[34:31] So you’re saying he broke into your buildings? 你是说他闯进你的地方?
[34:33] Yeah. I had trouble unloading the building. 是的 我正烦着要脱手这些房子
[34:35] He took advantage of it. Pissed me off. 他却利用这点 惹毛了我
[34:37] And you wanted to make sure that’d never happen again, right? 你就想让那样的事情永不再发生 是吧?
[34:41] I swear, I didn’t. 我发誓 我没有
[34:45] You know where CSI Duquesne is? 你知道CSI探员Duquesne现身在何方吗
[34:47] Because if you do, you better tell me. 因为如果你知道 你最好告诉我
[34:50] Lieutenant Caine is working on the killer’s fingerprints, Caine中尉正在对比凶手的指纹
[34:52] and if they match yours, 如果和你的指纹吻合的话
[34:55] I’m not going to be so nice a second time. 我就不会对你那么温和了
[35:04] You sure you don’t know where Tommy went? 你真的不知道Tommy去哪了?
[35:07] You heard him– he went to get bleach. 你也知道 他去拿漂白剂了
[35:09] Yeah, and he never came back after whispering in the corner with you. 是 但你和他在一角交头接耳后 他再不回来了
[35:15] Maybe he got caught, or maybe he got scared. 也许他被抓了 也许他害怕了
[35:18] You’re the one who should be scared, bitch. 婊子 你才是该害怕的人
[35:20] See, you just became my new partner. 你成了我的新拍档
[35:23] And we’re about to pull off ?? 我们就要赚上迈阿密最大的一笔
[36:21] Uh, no one will tell me why I’m here. 呃 没人告诉我为什么我在这儿
[36:24] You poisoned Robert Milland with arsenic. 你用砷毒死了Robert Milland
[36:26] I personally recovered your fingerprints from his flask. 我亲自从他的酒瓶上提取出你的指纹
[36:34] I just… 我只是
[36:37] …couldn’t lose again. 不能再输了
[36:40] Explain that, please. 请解释一下
[36:42] I was in a rut. 我的生活枯燥无味
[36:43] Robert was too good. Robert却过得很好
[36:45] He was always rubbing it in my face, you know, just… 他老是刺激我
[36:48] Always had to bring up the new Rolex. 老提起他的新劳力士
[36:51] The Donzi. Donzi快艇
[36:52] His Hummer. 他的悍马
[36:54] All paid for by my kid’s college fund. 全是用我小孩上大学的基金买的
[37:09] Sorry, girls. 抱歉 娘们
[37:12] Looks like community college for the little ones. 看来你们小孩只能上社区短期大学了
[37:20] I didn’t want my wife 我不想让我老婆
[37:22] to find out how deep I was in. 知道我陷得那么深
[37:24] So by getting rid of him, 你以为除掉他
[37:26] you figured you’d increase your odds. 你就有赢的机会
[37:28] I had to win back some of what I lost. 我要为了我的家
[37:32] For my family… 赢回输掉的东西
[37:35] I just wanted to mess with his game, 我只是不想继续在他的牌局里纠缠下去
[37:37] so I… I spiked his flask. 所以我 我把毒掺入他的酒瓶里
[38:01] Look, the guy never took a sip. 但那家伙一口都没喝
[38:04] Walked away with the biggest pot of the night. 拿着那晚赢得最多的钱离开
[38:05] How’d he do that? 他又怎会被毒死
[38:06] He drank it after the game, Paul. Paul 他在牌局结束后喝了
[38:08] It gave him a heart attack. 引发他的心脏病
[38:19] You didn’t lose your gun in that game, did you, Paul? Paul 你那晚并没有输掉你的枪
[38:22] No. 没有
[38:24] I was so pissed. 我太生气了
[38:25] I drove by Robert’s place afterwards. 之后我开车到了Robert的地方
[38:28] I saw the Hummer a few streets over. 我看到街对面有辆悍马
[38:29] I thought it was his. 我以为是他的
[38:30] Fired off a few rounds. 就开了几枪
[38:32] Freaked when I saw the CSI decal. 我看到CSI的标志时吓坏了
[38:34] I don’t blame you. 这不怪你
[38:48] Have we made any progress, Miss Boa Vista? 有何进展 Boa Vista小姐?
[38:52] I had the techs scour this entire place, 我用工具搜遍整个地方
[38:54] and there’s just nothing that says that Tommy Garver or Seth McAdams was ever here. 没有任何Tommy Garver 或Seth McAdams在这呆过的痕迹
[38:58] Well, what we do know is they had Calleigh clean the place. 我们所能知道的是他们 叫Calleigh清理了这个地方
[39:02] She did such a great job of helping us ID these suspects. 她之前出色地帮我们确定嫌犯的身份
[39:06] I just wish there was a way she could have told us where she went. 我真希望她有用什么方法 来告诉我们她的去向
[39:09] Maybe there is. 也许她是用了
[39:18] Better not miss one fingerprint. 最好一个指纹都别漏擦掉
[39:23] Talk to me. 你好 说话
[39:26] Club Descent, 6:00 p.m. 堕落俱乐部 下午6点
[39:28] I’ll be there. 我会到场的
[39:30] $100,000 buy-in? 10万美元入场费?
[39:32] Perfect. 很好
[39:35] Yes, I got her. Okay. 是的 我带她一起去 好
[39:37] All right. 好的
[39:38] And if I’m not mistaken, 如果我没想错的话
[39:41] baking soda… 小苏打
[39:45] …and grape juice… 和葡萄汁
[39:57] Look at that. 看
[39:59] Invisible ink. 隐形墨水
[40:01] Precisely. 正是
[40:03] Descent. 6 p.m. 堕落 下午6点
[40:05] Club Descent. You know it? 堕落俱乐部 你知道在哪吗
[40:06] I know it. 我知道
[40:08] Just got one last little errand, 最后跑这一趟
[40:10] and then this is all gonna be over for you, my dear. 你的人生就此终结了 亲爱的
[40:13] The poker game? 扑克牌局?
[40:14] That’s my girl. 不愧是我的宝贝
[40:17] What do you need me for? 你想要我做啥
[40:18] Let’s just say I’m not exactly on the invite list. Here. 告诉你吧 我正好不在邀请名单上 这里
[40:22] My badge. 我的警徽
[40:23] Get him to open the door. 叫他开门
[40:25] Go! 进去!
[40:27] Miami-Dade P.D. 迈阿密戴德警察
[40:32] Sorry. Invitation only. 抱歉 只接待有邀请信的人
[40:34] Yeah, here’s my invite. 是啊 这就是我的邀请信
[40:41] All right, ladies, poker game’s over. 好了 小姐们 扑克牌局结束了
[40:44] I want all your cash now. Come on. 把你们的钱全部拿出来 快
[41:01] Drop the guns, or I will shoot her. 放下枪 要不我就打死她
[41:11] You’re not gonna get the chance. 你没有机会开枪的
[41:18] Now, if I were you, 如果我是你
[41:21] I’d fold. 我会反手打他
[41:23] Don’t you agree, Calleigh? 你说是吗 Calleigh?
[41:27] Clear! 安全了!
[41:32] You messed with the wrong people. 你惹错人了
[41:57] So you’re sure you’re okay? 你真的没事?
[41:58] Yeah, I’m fine. 是的 我很好
[42:02] What are you gonna do? Are you gonna take some time off? 你要做什么 你想放假休息一下吗
[42:05] I really don’t know, to be honest. 老实说 我真的不知道
[42:06] I think I just want to go home, think about what happened. 我只想回家 好好想想发生了什么事
[42:15] Hey, you’re not going home alone. 嘿 你不会一个人回家的
[42:17] Eric, I’m fine. Eric 我没事
[42:19] I really am, I promise, but thank you. 我保证我真的没事 谢谢你
[42:22] I’m not. 但我有事
[42:26] I don’t know what I would have done if something would have happened to you today. 如果你今天出了什么事 我真不知道我会做出什么
[42:36] Okay. 好吧
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第6季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第6季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme