时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:55] | hey,hand me a gigger. | 嘿 递个叉叉(鱼叉)给我 |
[00:56] | Uh,that would be your word for this? | 你就是这么称呼它的? |
[01:02] | What the hell was that?! | 那他妈的是咋回事?! |
[01:04] | The trick of fishing with explosives– the element of surprise. | 用炸药炸鱼的关键–出其不意 |
[01:08] | Explosives? | 炸药? |
[01:09] | Yeah. You didn’t think we were going to sit here for hours with poles and like,talk? | 是 你不会以为我们要拿着钓鱼竿 在这儿呆坐几个小时闲聊吧? |
[01:14] | Three fish? | 才三条? |
[01:15] | Not a lot of bang for your bang. | 你的炸药可不怎么起作用啊 |
[01:17] | all right | 好吧 |
[01:23] | fire in the hole. | 点火炸洞 |
[01:33] | See,better than two poles in six hours. | 瞧 比6个小时2根鱼竿钓的成果好多了 |
[01:46] | Is that… | 那是不是… |
[01:47] | No way. | 不可能 |
[01:53] | Don’t touch it,bart! | 别乱碰 Bart! |
[02:26] | We were cherry-bombing the shallows for fish,and… | 我们正在浅滩用樱桃炸弹炸鱼 然后 |
[02:28] | as in illegal explosives? | 用非法的炸药? |
[02:29] | – No one was around. I mean… her arm,you know,with no hand,and I dove in. – the girl in the car might disagree. | – 附近没人…她手臂上没手掌 我就潜下去 – 车里的女孩可能不同意你的说法 |
[02:34] | If someone was down there,it was like… | 有人在下面 那就像是… |
[02:36] | ***** | 像是个死鸡场 |
[02:37] | she was*** | 她就被绑在方向盘上 |
[02:48] | what are you thinking,horatio? | 你在想什么 Horatio? |
[02:50] | There may be a fingerprint preserved inside this duct tape. | 胶带下面可能还能找到指纹 |
[02:54] | Check that please,would you? | 请去查查那个 |
[03:09] | horatio… | 好吗? |
[03:12] | you recognize the make and model? | 你认出厂商和车型了? |
[03:14] | I recognize more than that,frank. | 我认出来的可比那个更多 Frank |
[03:16] | This is kathleen newberry. | 死者是Kathleen Newberry |
[03:25] | She’s been missing for over a week. | 她失踪超过一个星期了 |
[03:28] | Where’s kathleen,julia? | Kathleen在哪儿 Julia? |
[03:30] | Why are you asking me that? | 你为什么要问我? |
[03:32] | Kyle got out of prison because julia winston paid her a million reasons to disappear. | Kyle出狱是因为Julia Winston付给她 一百万让她消失 |
[03:37] | Any sign of the money,frank? | 看到钱了吗 Frank? |
[03:39] | No. | 没有 |
[03:39] | She had a fast car and a bag of money. | 她有辆跑车和一袋钱 |
[03:42] | She could’ve ended up anywhere. | 可以去任何地方 |
[03:45] | Anywhere but here. | 却不应该来这儿 |
[04:30] | CSI:Miami Season 06 Episode 15 Ambush & All In | |
[05:02] | Always makes me nervous when the crowd is so close. | 有那么多人围观总让我紧张 |
[05:05] | There’s not a lot of dry land to stand on here. | 这里没多少能站人的干地 |
[05:07] | It’s a bit tight today. | 今天是有点挤 |
[05:08] | Yeah,but it’s just such a gruesome thing to watch. | 是啊 但围观这个还是太恶心了点 |
[05:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:19] | something’s off. | 少了点东西 |
[05:21] | What’s that? | 少什么了? |
[05:23] | Her sunpass is missing. | sunpass是异频雷达接收机, 佛罗里达州用在高速公路收费的 电子缴款的车载装置 |
[05:25] | Remember,we tracked her as far north as boca. | 别忘了 我们一直追踪她到Boca北部 |
[05:28] | Yeah,and then her car ended up all the way back down here. | 是啊 她的车最后却回到这里 |
[05:30] | Yeah,that doesn’t add up. | 那可说不通 |
[05:33] | All right,we still have the court order to check the sunpass archives. | 我们还是有法庭搜查令可以查她的 自动缴款纪录 |
[05:35] | It might be worth looking into. | 说不定值得一看 |
[05:37] | Yeah,maybe the killer made a mistake. | 也许杀手会犯错误 |
[05:38] | The sunpass could take us right to him. | 自动缴款器可以帮我们找到凶手 |
[05:40] | I’ll call it in. | 我去打个电话 |
[06:33] | So,what do you got? | 有什么发现? |
[06:35] | I happened to catch a glimpse of this blonde hair in the zipper here. | 我在拉链上发现了这根金发 |
[06:38] | May I? | 可以继续吗? |
[06:39] | Finish what you started. | 继续吧 |
[06:44] | This obviously is not hers. | 这很明显不是她的 |
[06:48] | What was the cause of death? | 死因是什么? |
[06:50] | Well,her lungs are full of water. | 她的肺里全是水 |
[06:52] | She drowned. | 她是淹死的 |
[07:00] | bruising on her wrists and knees indicate she struggled before losing consciousness. | 手腕和膝盖的淤痕说明 她失去知觉前拼命挣扎过 |
[07:06] | So she was alive when she went down. | 所以在冲进河水后她还是活着的 |
[07:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:08] | And I have her laundry dg ryinin zero humidity. | 正在无湿环境下烘她的衣服 |
[07:11] | I’ll have it in a bit. | 一会儿就能拿到了 |
[07:13] | Okay,great. | 很好 |
[07:14] | I’m going to go run this in the meantime. | 我就去继续查这个了 |
[07:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:39] | somehow I knew you wouldn’t stay away,horatio. | 我就知道你还会来 Horatio |
[08:43] | We found kathleen newberry’s body,julia. | 我们发现了Kathleen Newberry的尸体 Julia |
[08:46] | I never even met her. | 我根本没再见过她了 |
[08:48] | My assistant pamela gave her my care package. | 那包是我的助理Pamela交给她的 |
[08:51] | A $1 million care package. | 装着一百万美元的包 |
[08:53] | Enough for her to start a new life and get our son out of prison. | 足够让她开始新生活 也可以把我们的儿子弄出监狱 |
[08:58] | The money is gone. | 钱不见了 |
[09:01] | I watch the news. | 我看到新闻了 |
[09:04] | Do y I thinkou’m capable of tying her to her car and pushing it into the everglades? | 你觉得我有能力把她绑在车里 然后推进Everglades河里吗? |
[09:10] | We recovered your fingerprint on the tape that was used to bind her body. | 我们在绑她的胶带上发现了你的指纹 |
[09:16] | Anyone could have taken it from my home. | 谁都可能从我家拿卷胶带出去 |
[09:19] | There are a lot of people out there with motive to frame me. | 想要陷害我的人多了去 |
[09:24] | I’m looking at one right now. | 眼前就是一个 |
[09:30] | You’re still mad kyle chose me over you. | 你还是生气Kyle选了我没选你 |
[09:32] | Julia,you’re in deep trouble. | Julia 你麻烦大了 |
[09:35] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没杀她 |
[09:37] | Why can’t you just believe me? | 你怎么就不信我呢? |
[09:39] | Because I haven’t heard the truth yet. | 因为我还没听到实话 |
[09:54] | Waiting on a result? | 在等结果? |
[09:56] | As usual. | 跟往常一样 |
[09:59] | You hear about julia? | 听说Julia的事了吗? |
[10:01] | We found her print on the tape that bound kathleen. | 在绑Kathleen的胶带上发现了她的指纹 |
[10:03] | Not surprised. | 不稀奇 |
[10:05] | Last time I saw her she implied that we weren’t going to see kathleen newberry again. | 上次见到她时 她就暗示 我们再不会见到Kathleen Newberry了 |
[10:09] | So what,you’re hoping to tie this hair back to her? | 怎么 你希望这根头发会引向她? |
[10:11] | Yeah,case closed,and h gets kyle back in his life. | 结案 然后H就能把Kyle弄回来了 |
[10:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:21] | is it julia? | 是Julia的? |
[10:23] | No. | 不是 |
[10:25] | But you know what,it’s the next best thing. | 但知道吗 仍然还是好消息 |
[10:27] | It’s pamela– her asstant. | 是Pamela的–她的助手 |
[10:29] | I’m going to go pay her a visit. | 我去跟她谈谈 |
[10:32] | I quit working for julia right after she got custody of kyle. | Julia一得到Kyle的监护权 我就离开她了 |
[10:36] | She fire you? | 她解雇了你? |
[10:38] | No. | 不 |
[10:39] | You know as well as I do she’s dangerous. | 你和我一样清楚她有多危险 |
[10:41] | I left on my own accord. | 我自己想离开她的 |
[10:44] | You didn’t leave because you got yourself a big payday? | 你不是因为拿到一大笔钱了才离开的? |
[10:47] | What are you talking about? | 你这什么意思? |
[10:48] | I’m talking about your hair that I found on kathleen newberry’s body | 我在说Kathleen Newberry的尸体上 找到了你的头发 |
[10:51] | and the million dollars that I didn’t find. | 但没找到一百万美元 |
[10:54] | I didn’t steal any money. | 我没偷钱 |
[10:56] | The last time I saw her was when I gave her julia’s gift. | 我最后一次见她 是给她送Julia的礼物 |
[11:00] | It’s a shame what happened to her. | 发生那种事太可惜了 |
[11:02] | How do you think your hair got on her? | 那你的头发是怎么到她身上的? |
[11:05] | She…hugged me,right before she left town. | 她…拥抱我以后 才离开这里的 |
[11:15] | How can I ever thank you? | 我怎么才能感谢你? |
[11:21] | and it clung to her this whole time. | 它竟然一直粘在她身上 |
[11:25] | Hey,you’re the scientist. | 嘿 你才是科学家 |
[11:27] | And you’re the suspect,again. | 而你是嫌犯 第二次了 |
[11:32] | Mind telling me how you paid for all of this? | 能告诉我 你怎么负担得起这些吗? |
[11:36] | If there’s one thing I learned from julia,it’s how to invest wisely. | 我从Julia那儿学到的唯一一件事 就是如何聪明地投资 |
[11:41] | I’m sure that’s not the only thing you learned from julia. | 我肯定你从Julia那儿学到的不止这个 |
[11:49] | Hey,how’s it going? | 嘿 进展如何? |
[11:51] | Hey,did delko remember to touch base with you about the sunpass court order? | 嘿 你和Delko成功拿到 自动交费装置的搜查令吗? |
[11:55] | Yeah,he did,and they’re sending the records over. | 是啊 他们正把纪录送过来呢 |
[11:56] | And I’m gonna go over to the garage to process the newberry car. | 我去车库检查Newberry的车 |
[11:59] | Did you get the photos from the crime scene this morning? | 你拿到今天早晨的现场照片没? |
[12:01] | I did. | 拿到了 |
[12:02] | I am just about to download them. | 正准备下载呢 |
[12:04] | Okay. Great. | 好 |
[12:07] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[12:12] | Oh,my god. | 哦 天哪 |
[12:14] | What’s wrong,calleigh? | 怎么了Calleigh? |
[12:15] | All of my crime scene photos are gone. | 我的现场照片都不见了 |
[12:18] | They’re gone? What do you mean,they’re gone? | 不见了? 不见了是什么意思? |
[12:20] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[12:24] | Well,they’re not gone,they’re black. | 它们没有不见 只是变成黑色了 |
[12:25] | Did you remember to take the lens cap off the camera? | 你记得把镜头盖拿开了没? |
[12:27] | Yes. Of course,I did. | 我当然记得了 |
[12:32] | Okay,what does that mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[12:42] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[12:44] | This memory disc isn’t department issue. | 这个储存卡不是我们部门的 |
[12:46] | Did you let the camera out of your sight at any point this morning? | 今早相机离开过你的视线吗? |
[12:48] | No. | 没有 |
[12:49] | I mean,I may have set it down for a second at the scene. | 我是说 可能出现场时在地上放了片刻 |
[12:53] | Do you think somebody swapped it out? | 你觉得是有人掉了包? |
[12:56] | There’s some prints on this. | 这个上面有指纹 |
[12:58] | I think somebody is trying to sabotage our case. | 我想是有人在暗中破坏 |
[13:07] | So,what do you recall about the car after it was recovered? | 你还记得这车被拖上来时的状况吗? |
[13:12] | Well,all of the doors were shut except | 除了驾驶座边的门 其它车门都关着 很自然了― |
[13:14] | that’s where the victim was removed. | 受害者就是从驾驶座上弄出来的 |
[13:17] | The trunk was only slightly ajar,not open. | 后备箱就只稍稍有点抬起 并没有完全打开 |
[13:37] | Hey,calleigh,come here and take a look at this. | 嘿 Calleigh 过来看看这个 |
[13:42] | See this? | 看到了? |
[13:44] | Somebody tampered with the lock. | 有人弄坏了锁 |
[13:50] | Here you go. | 给 |
[13:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:57] | It looks like… | 看上去像是… |
[14:01] | looks like a piece of metal. | 看上去像是一块金属 |
[14:04] | You know,I think that happened after it was submerged. | 我想这是车沉到水下后发生的 |
[14:06] | That looks like the tip of a fishing spear. | 看上去像是鱼叉的头 |
[14:09] | The guys that found her body were fishing. | 发现她尸体的家伙当时正在钓鱼 |
[14:14] | Duncan,I’m coming in. | Duncan 我要进来了 |
[14:17] | What are you doing,man? | 你干嘛呢 伙计? |
[14:18] | They’re cops and they have warrants. | 他们是警察 有搜查令 |
[14:20] | So you guys stole the money out of the trunk. | 你们从后备箱偷走了钱 |
[14:23] | All right,look,I’m pre-law. | 听着 我在上法学预科 |
[14:25] | I know about florida’s salvage rules. | 我知道佛罗里达州的沉船打捞法令 |
[14:27] | It’s finders keepers. | 这是发现者应得的 |
[14:28] | Then I’m sure you also know all about what it’s like to interfere with a murder investigation. | 我想你也知道妨碍谋杀调查的罪名了 |
[14:42] | all right,when you guys were there,did you happen to steal anything else? | 你们在那儿时 碰巧偷了别的什么吗? |
[14:46] | Like what? | 比如? |
[14:46] | Like anything. | 随便什么 |
[14:47] | Evidence,a digital camera memory card? | 证据 数码相机储存卡? |
[14:50] | Did you take a sunpass? | 你们偷了自动缴费器吗? |
[14:51] | Um,no. | 没有 |
[14:52] | No? Well,you just lied to me 15 seconds ago pretty convincingly, | 没有? 15秒钟前你还煞有介事 在我面前撒谎 |
[14:55] | so I don’t know why I should believe you right now. | 我干嘛要相信你 |
[14:57] | He’s not lying. | 他没骗人 |
[14:58] | Okay,save it,you guys. | 省省吧 你们俩 |
[14:59] | We already know that you’ve been lying. | 我们都知道你们一直在撒谎 |
[15:01] | If you’re willing to steal money from a dead woman, | 既然你们能从死人身上偷钱 |
[15:03] | then obviously you’re willing to take evidence to cover your tracks. | 你们当然会偷走证据掩盖行踪了 |
[15:05] | Here’s what’s going to happen. | 事情会这样进展… |
[15:06] | We are going to confiscate every computer,every digital camera, | 我们会没收所有电脑和数码相机 |
[15:10] | and every cell phone until we find the evidence that’s ours that’s missing. | 手机 直到找到我们失踪的证据 |
[15:14] | Look,we’re just two guys in the wrong place… | 瞧 我们只是出现在了错误的地点… |
[15:16] | actually,you’re two guys in the center of a murder investigation. | 事实上 你们是谋杀调查的重点对象 |
[15:21] | You’re both under arrest. | 你们被捕了 |
[15:43] | Kyle. | |
[15:49] | How are you? | 你还好吗? |
[15:51] | just been trying to settle down,trying to sort everything out in my head. | 正在努力安顿下来 想理清思绪 |
[15:56] | Can I help you with that? | 要我帮忙吗? |
[16:00] | look,why are you still harassing mom? | 你干嘛还要骚扰我妈? |
[16:02] | You don’t really think that she killed that woman. | 你不会真地相信 是她杀了那个女人 |
[16:03] | Son,that woman lost her life | 儿子 那个女人丧命了 |
[16:05] | Look,please,just leave her alone,dad. | 求你了 别再骚扰她 爸 |
[16:08] | I can’t do that,son. | 我不能那么做 儿子 |
[16:11] | Look… okay,she’s really,really scared,dad,okay? | 她非常非常害怕 懂吗爸爸? |
[16:14] | I can tell that she’s scared and she doesn’t want to admit it, | 我看得出来她吓坏了 她还不愿承认 |
[16:17] | and it has to be because of you. | 肯定是因为你 |
[16:18] | But she has no reason to be afidra of me. | 但她没理由害怕我 |
[16:20] | But she is. | 但她就是害怕 |
[16:24] | Are you sure that’s what’s going on? | 你确定是这么回事? |
[16:27] | Don’t try to con me,okay? | 别想骗我 行吗? |
[16:28] | – I came here and said what I needed to. I’m done. – Keep your voice down. | – 我来只是想说这些话 现在说完了 – 小声点 |
[16:31] | I’ve said what I came here to say. | 我该说的都已经说了 |
[16:33] | Okay,I’m not going to let you use me against her. | 我不会让你利用我来对付她 |
[16:56] | I can’t believe we’ve gone through all of bart and duncan’s stuff | 真不敢相信 我们搜查了 Bart和Duncan的所有东西 |
[16:59] | and we still haven’t found the memory card. | 仍找不到储存卡 |
[17:00] | I know,I was kind of hoping that we’d find kathleen newberry’s sunpass in all this stuff. | 我还指望在这些东西中找到 Kathleen Newberry的自动缴费器呢 |
[17:05] | Department of transportation did give us access to all their records, | 交通部的确让我们查阅所有纪录 |
[17:07] | and believe it or not,they have a license plate camera at all their tollbooths. | 不管你信不信 他们在每个收费站 都装了摄像头拍下车牌号 |
[17:12] | Oh,great,well,let’s just hope whoever was using it hasn’t stopped. | 太好了 希望那个偷走它的人 还在继续使用 |
[17:15] | Will you pull up all of the tollbooths that the sunpass has gone through? | 你能列出那个自动缴费器经过的 所有收费站吗? |
[17:21] | hey,check your e-mail. | 嘿 看看你的电邮 |
[17:26] | “Solve a crime with calleigh”? | “和Calleigh一起破案”? |
[17:28] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[17:29] | I don’t know,but this web link has been sent to everybody in the lab’s e-mail. | 不知道 但这个网址发给了实验室所有人 |
[17:33] | Is it some sort of a joke? | 是什么玩笑吗? |
[17:36] | I don’t think anyone’s laughing. Come here. | 没人笑得出来 过来 |
[17:41] | “solve a crime with calleigh… or not. “ | “与Calleigh一起破案… 或者破不了案 “ |
[17:44] | Do you want to see “how one of miami’s top csis really solves her cases? “ | 想看看 “迈阿密最顶尖的CSI之一 是如何侦破她的案子吗? “ |
[17:48] | Keep checking back and see the latest bungle calleigh duquesne tries to cover up. | 随时刷新 关注Calleigh Duquesne 如何坏事并试图掩饰的最新消息 |
[17:53] | Will you play the video? | 能把录像放一下吗? |
[17:55] | Sure. | 当然 |
[17:59] | That looks like delko’s handwriting. | 那很像Delko的笔迹 |
[18:02] | That’s so weird. | 这可真怪 |
[18:04] | The video makes it look like you need help remembering how to process a crime scene. | 录像弄得好像你得借助这个 才知道怎么处理现场 |
[18:08] | Let’s just move on from it,okay? | 继续放下去 好吗? |
[18:12] | That video looks like it was taken by somebody in the crowd. | 这段录像看上去像是围观者拍的 |
[18:18] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[18:18] | There’s a comments section? | 还有评论部分? |
[18:20] | Some pretty creepy things are already being posted about you. | 已经有些针对你的变态留言了 |
[18:24] | Wait. Look at that picture. | 等等 看那张照片 |
[18:26] | That angle could not be taken from the crowd. | 那个角度绝不是从围观处拍的 |
[18:28] | That’s from my camera. | 那是我的相机拍的 |
[18:30] | So whoever swapped the memory card is not trying to sabotage the case, | 调包储存卡的人不是想破坏案子 |
[18:34] | they’re messing with me. | 是打算跟我捣乱 |
[18:37] | All right,let’s just narrow it down. | 那就缩小嫌犯范围 |
[18:38] | It’s clearly not bart and duncan ’cause you can’t send e-mail from booking. | 肯定不是Bart和Duncan 收押处不能上网 |
[18:42] | What I can do is I can take the e-mail address | 我能做的是通过电邮地址 |
[18:45] | and I can follow it back to a web site. | 追溯到某个网页 |
[18:46] | No,you know what? | 不 你知道吗? |
[18:47] | Let’s just leave it alone because I don’t want these pranks to mess up the case. | 我们干脆不理他 我不想这些混蛋毁了这个案子 |
[18:51] | Calleigh,I’m sorry,but the memory card says different. | Calleigh 抱歉 储存卡的事没那么简单 |
[18:56] | Evidence has been compromised here, | 已经危及到证据了 |
[18:58] | so we need to resolve this if we’re going to protect the investigation. | 为保护这次调查 我们必须先查清这事 |
[19:02] | Okay,but let’s just get back to the sunpass for a minute. | 好 但先搞清自动缴费器的问题吧 |
[19:06] | Please. | 求你了 |
[19:10] | okay. | 好 |
[19:12] | I plotted the usage of kathleen newberry’s sunpass. | 我追踪了Kathleen Newberry的自动缴费器 |
[19:15] | Whoever has it hasn’t been shy,and they’ve been using a regular route. | 偷走它的人并没有藏起来 而且是在一条固定线路上用它 |
[19:19] | This is the last tollbooth they’ve been through. | 这是他们经过的最后一个收费站 |
[19:21] | Can we pull up those license plate photos? | 可以调出车牌号照片吗? |
[19:23] | Yeah,we’re lucky we have them, | 很幸运我们有这个 |
[19:24] | ’cause the department of transportation usually throws them away right away. | 因为交通部经常直接把照片扔掉 |
[19:32] | That’s a semi. | 是辆拖车 |
[19:35] | A semi– explains why it’s been through so many tollbooths. | 拖车- 难怪它会经过那么多收费站 |
[19:38] | I’m gonna go talk to tripp and have him bring the truck driver in. | 我去跟Tripp谈谈 让他把车主带过来 |
[19:42] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[20:00] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈是谁? |
[20:01] | Your nightmare. Get your butt down here. | 是你的噩梦 快点下来 |
[20:05] | Is there,uh,some kind of problem? | 有什么问题吗? |
[20:09] | Hey,you can’t go through my truck. | 嘿 你不能乱翻我的车 |
[20:11] | – You ted wallace? – Yeah. | – 你是Ted Wallace? – 是啊 |
[20:13] | This warrant says we can. | 这张搜查令说我们可以翻 |
[20:18] | You sure you’re not kathleen newberry? | 你确定你不是Kathleen Newberry? |
[20:21] | You got her sunpass. | 你用的是她的自动缴费器 |
[20:24] | You’re a suspect in a murder investigation. | 你是谋杀调查的嫌犯 |
[20:27] | I don’t know anything about a murder. | 我对谋杀一无所知 |
[20:28] | I drive my routes and I keep to myself. | 我跑固定的线路 从不乱跑 |
[20:31] | Yeah,well,how’d you come across kathleen newberry’s sunpass,then? | 那你怎么会有Kathleen Newberry的 自动缴费器呢? |
[20:36] | I found it. | 我捡到的 |
[20:38] | – Where? – Here. | – 哪里捡到的? – 这儿 |
[20:39] | I’d always bed down here before I pick up at the port. | 在去港口装货之前 我总是先在这里睡一觉 |
[20:42] | I found it laying on the ground about a week ago. | 一星期前我发现它就在地上 |
[20:45] | I thought I’d save a few bucks on tolls. | 我想可以省点养路费 |
[20:47] | You can’t arrest me for not calling it in to lost and found. | 你不能因为我没把它交到失物招领处 就逮捕我 |
[20:50] | Lost and found? A woman’s dead. | 失物招领处? 一个女人死了 |
[20:53] | We’re locking up your truck. | 我们要没收你的车 |
[20:53] | You’re going to take a little ride. | 你得跟我们一起回去 |
[20:59] | You know,kathleen’s body wasn’t found too far from here– just a few miles. | Kathleen的尸体是在离这不远处 被发现的–才隔了几英里 |
[21:04] | Think she stopped here on her way out of town and got picked off by our trucker? | 也许她离开时在这儿停过车 然后被司机做掉了? |
[21:07] | I don’t know by who,but I know where I’m gonna look first. | 我不知道凶手是谁 但我知道该从哪儿查起 |
[21:15] | Well,the heaviest traffic area at all these rest stops: The restrooms. | 这些休息点人最多的地方: 厕所 |
[21:20] | A lot of people have been in and out of here since kathleen newberry disappeared. | Kathleen Newberry失踪后 进出过这里的人很多 |
[21:23] | Think there’s any evidence left? | 还会有证据留下来吗? |
[21:25] | Well,these places aren’t exactly known for their cleanliness. | 这些地方又不是以干净闻名的 |
[21:30] | Towel dispenser’s damaged. | 纸巾架坏了 |
[21:33] | Maybe a struggle? | 发生过一场挣扎? |
[21:34] | Got something here. | 这里有发现 |
[21:42] | Got a faint sweet smell. I bet you it’s chloroform. | 有种淡淡的甜味 我敢打赌是氯仿 |
[21:46] | So she was subdued. | 所以她是被迷晕了 |
[21:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:03] | the killer took her car,drove a few miles to the glades,taped her up, | 杀手开着她的车到几英里外的沼泽地 把她绑起来 |
[22:07] | and then he drowned her. | 然后淹死她 |
[22:12] | That explains the how,but not the who. | 弄清了犯案手法 但仍然没有嫌犯 |
[22:15] | Got some dried blood over here,too. | 这还有些干掉的血迹 |
[22:20] | Well,like I told you,these places aren’t known for their cleanliness. | 我早说了 这种地方别指望有多干净 |
[22:59] | We found your blood out at the rest stop,ron. | 我们在休息点发现了你的血迹 Ron |
[23:03] | Oh,I-I know what it was. | 哦 我 我知道是怎么回事 |
[23:05] | It was the,uh,it was the,uh,towel dispenser. | 是 呃 是那个纸巾架 |
[23:07] | You know? It wasn’t working. | 你知道 它坏了 |
[23:09] | And I grabbed for it,and I,I cut myself. | 我使劲抽纸的时候 割伤了自己 |
[23:20] | so a woman was killed out there,and you have a record. | 有个女人在那被谋杀了 而你有案底 |
[23:24] | Yeah,I’m in the system for,uh,real estate fraud. | 没错 但我是因房产诈骗而留下案底 |
[23:27] | Real estate fraud and now murder,ron. | 以前是房产诈骗 现在是谋杀 Ron |
[23:35] | That’s not a cut. | 那不是割伤 |
[23:36] | It looks like a bite mark. | 看起来像是咬痕 |
[23:42] | Oh,I’m not sure you can tell either way. | 随便你怎么说 |
[23:45] | But I told you what happened. | 但我已经告诉你是怎么回事了 |
[23:47] | That’s what happened. | 就是那么回事 |
[23:47] | And now I’m gonna tell you what I think happened. | 现在我来说说 我认为发生了什么 |
[23:51] | You subdued kathleen newberry,ron. | 你迷昏了Kathleen Newberry,Ron |
[23:54] | She bit you. | 她咬了你 |
[23:56] | You drove her out to the everglades and then killed her. | 你开车带她到沼泽地 然后杀了她 |
[24:23] | I’m gonna ask you a question that my lawyer will. | 问一个我律师会问的问题 |
[24:26] | Can you prove that? | 你有证据吗? |
[24:29] | That’s what I do. | 我会找到的 |
[24:41] | This is everything I have on julia. | 这是我查到的关于Julia的事情 |
[24:44] | She’s had numerous run-ins with the law. | 她违法的事情干的真不少 |
[24:46] | Nothing ever stuck. | 却从没被真正抓住过 |
[24:48] | Has the name ron saris been mentioned yet? | 有提到过Ron Saris这个名字吗? |
[24:51] | Yeah,as a matter of fact. | 有的 肯定有 |
[24:53] | She was using one of her aliases, | 她那时用了一个化名 |
[24:55] | but they were both brought in in st. Augustine | 那是5年前的事了 他俩在圣奥古斯丁被请去警局 |
[24:57] | for questioning about a charity scam five years ago. | 就一桩慈善诈骗案被讯问 |
[25:02] | Five years ago… | 5年前… |
[25:03] | no charges were filed,were they? | 没有正式指控 对吗? |
[25:06] | No. | 没有 |
[25:09] | What else? | 还有什么? |
[25:12] | Nothing else about ron saris. | 关于Ron Saris没什么了 |
[25:14] | But,um,there’s something else you should know. | 但是 呃 有些你应该知道的事情 |
[25:18] | What is it? | 什么事情? |
[25:20] | Julia came to me. | Julia来找我了 |
[25:23] | Someone must have tipped her off that I was looking into her. | 肯定有人告诉她 说我在调查她 |
[25:27] | Horatio,she asked me to work for her. | Horatio 她让我为她工作 |
[25:33] | Work on what? | 做什么? |
[25:35] | Specifically,about marisol. | 具体来说 是关于Marisol |
[25:38] | And why you went to brazil. | 还有你为什么去巴西 |
[25:40] | She learned you had some trouble down there,so she wanted details. | 她听说你在那有些麻烦 想知道细节 |
[25:45] | Details? | 细节? |
[25:48] | I never asked you about what happened in rio. | 我从没问过你在里约到底发生了什么 |
[25:52] | Anyway,I… I wouldn’t help her. | 总之 我… 我不会帮她 |
[25:55] | I told her I wouldn’t help her. | 我告诉她我不会帮她 |
[25:58] | Horatio,I… | Horatio 我… |
[26:00] | I don’t trust this woman. | 我不相信这个女人 |
[26:02] | And I don’t think she’s one to give up easily. | 我认为她不会轻易放弃 |
[26:04] | Neither am I. | 我也是 |
[26:09] | Julia… did ron saris murder kathleen newberry? | Julia… 是Ron Saris杀了 Kathleen Newberry吗? |
[26:15] | I haven’t seen or heard from ron in six years. | 我已经6年没有Ron的音信了 |
[26:18] | Five years. | 5年 |
[26:22] | It’s been five years. | 是5年 |
[26:24] | And ron is back in town and I think you’re in contact with him. | Ron回来了 我想你和他联系上了 |
[26:34] | We all have skeletons in our closet. | 我们都有不为人知的秘密 |
[26:37] | But I’ve left mine behind for kyle. | 但是我想为Kyle放下过去 |
[26:40] | I don’t think you can say the same thing. | 我不认为你能做到 |
[26:46] | As it turns out,I didn’t need your P.I. Friend’s help,after all. | 现在我不需要你那位 私人侦探朋友的帮助了 |
[26:50] | In rio,money can buy a lot of information. | 在里约 钱能买到不少信息 |
[27:00] | You murdered this man. | 你杀了这个男人 |
[27:14] | Julia,this isn’t going to work. | Julia 这样没用 |
[27:25] | Leave me alone. | 别来烦我 |
[27:49] | Ryan,what are you doing on calleigh’s web site? | Ryan 你对Calleigh的网站做什么呢? |
[27:51] | Someone’s interfering with an investigation, | 有人在破坏调查 |
[27:53] | and I’m going to figure out who it is. | 我要找出是谁 |
[27:56] | There are over10,000 hits. | 有超过1万的点击率 |
[27:58] | I thought that e-mail only went out to us lab rats. | 我还以为Email只发给实验室职员 |
[28:00] | Yeah,well,it went viral,hence my urgency. | 是啊 它象病毒样急速散发 加剧了我的紧迫感 |
[28:03] | Well,can’t you just look up who the site is registered to? | 能查到这网站是注册在谁的名下吗? |
[28:06] | I did. It’s sir berners-lee. | 查过了 注册在Berners-Lee爵士名下 (Berners-Lee爵士: Web创始者) |
[28:11] | He created the internet,so obviously,that’s a fake. | 他创造了因特网 所以显然是个假名 |
[28:14] | I also followed a bunch of ip addresses; it all pretty much led to nowhere. | 还跟着一串IP地址 都查不出位置 |
[28:19] | Wow,someone’s really covering their tracks. | 有人在掩饰他们的踪迹 |
[28:21] | Yeah. If we’re going to find this guy,we’re gonna have to find him on his level. | 没错 如果想找出这个家伙 我们就要有他的水平 |
[28:25] | Meaning? | 啥意思? |
[28:29] | the source code. | 源代码 |
[28:31] | That gobbledygook make sense to you? | 那些稀奇古怪的数字有用吗? |
[28:33] | Yeah,those numbers control the background color and the text. | 那些数字控制背景颜色和文字 |
[28:37] | And that one’s for the video player. | 这是视频播放器的源代码 |
[28:39] | Like,how youtube works. | 就象youtube的工作原理 (全世界醉大的视频网站) |
[28:42] | Yeah,but this is a different flash video player. | 是的 但这是另一种视频播放器 |
[28:45] | In fact… | 实际上… |
[28:50] | aside from a couple of tweaks,it’s exactly like the one we use. | 除了一点调整外 和我们用的基本是一样的 |
[28:54] | So? | 怎么说? |
[28:56] | That’s custom-coded for us. | 是特别针对我们编写的代码 |
[28:59] | By who? | 谁做的? |
[29:00] | Hey,calleigh,it’s me. | 嘿 Calleigh 是我 |
[29:03] | Yeah,I know who’s messing with you. | 我知道是谁想和你捣鬼了 |
[29:12] | hey,cooper. | 嘿 Cooper |
[29:15] | Come right on in,cal. | 进来吧 Cal |
[29:19] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做? |
[29:21] | Doing what? | 做什么? |
[29:22] | This. | 这个 |
[29:25] | I always wanted to start a web site. | 我一直都想建个网站 |
[29:27] | Now I finally have the time. | 现在我终于有时间了 |
[29:28] | Thanks to you,by the way. | 顺便说一句 多亏你啊 |
[29:30] | Okay,look,I understand that you are angry. | 好吧 听着 我知道你很生气 |
[29:32] | I also understand that you blame me for losing your job. | 我也知道你把丢了工作归罪于我 |
[29:35] | I’m not angry. | 我没有生气 |
[29:36] | I used speedle’s credit card,you caught me. | 我盗用Speedle的信用卡 你抓住了我 |
[29:38] | The lab cannot afford judgment errors by its employees. | 实验室不会允许雇员判断失误 |
[29:41] | I’m just trying to insure that. | 我只是想要确保这点 |
[29:42] | You do realize that destroying crime scene photos is an obstruction of justice,don’t you? | 你知道毁坏犯罪现场照片就是 妨碍司法公正罪 不是吗? |
[29:47] | Something happen to your photos? | 你的照片出了什么事吗? |
[29:49] | My memory card was swapped,but you already know that | 我的记忆卡被掉包了 可你早就知道 |
[29:51] | because I’ve already seen my crime scene photos on your web site. | 因为我在你的网站上 看到了我的犯罪现场照片 |
[30:18] | Web site’s a public forum. | 网站是个公共论坛 |
[30:19] | Any user can post a comment or photo. | 任何用户都能添加评论和照片 |
[30:22] | You can search my place if you want to. | 如果你想 可以搜查我这里 |
[30:24] | But thank you. | 但是谢谢你 |
[30:25] | Now I’ve got my next post for the site. | 现在我要更新我的网站了 |
[30:27] | Okay,you know what,cooper? | 好吧 知道吗 Cooper |
[30:29] | When you were fired,I opted not to press charges. | 你被解雇时 我选择了不起诉 |
[30:32] | Please,do not force me into rethinking that decision,okay? | 拜托 别逼我对自己的决定后悔 好吗? |
[30:36] | I haven’t done anything wrong. | 我没有做任何错事 |
[30:38] | None of this is against the law. | 这些并不违反法律 |
[30:42] | You’re not that guy. | 你变了 |
[30:44] | You made one mistake. | 你已经犯了个错 |
[30:45] | Don’t make it worse. | 别把事情弄得更糟 |
[30:49] | I’ll see you at the next crime scene. | 下一个犯罪现场见 |
[30:52] | I really hope you don’T. | 我真心希望你早点醒悟 |
[31:18] | is that kathleen newberry’s shirt? | 那是Kathleen Newberry的衬衫吗? |
[31:20] | As a matter of fact,it is. | 没错 |
[31:23] | See,once it dried,the pattern revealed itself. | 看见了吗 一旦烘干 就露出了图案 |
[31:26] | You see this discoloration right here? | 看到这处污迹了吗? |
[31:30] | Looks like the tread from a boot. | 像是靴子踩的 |
[31:31] | What I initially thought was a “v” is actually a “W.” | 我最初想是个”V” 实际上是个”W” |
[31:35] | And that’s the logo for woodridge hunting boots. | 那是Woodridge牌狩猎靴的商标 |
[31:39] | Yes,it is. | 是的 |
[31:51] | The stain has diesel fuel in it. | 这处污迹里还混有柴油机燃料 |
[31:54] | Fortunately,that fuel preserved the pattern for us. | 幸运的是 燃油使这处污迹得以保存 |
[31:57] | Let’s bring in mr.Ted wallace. | 我们把Ted wallace先生叫来吧 |
[32:12] | Woodridge hunting boots. | Woodridge牌狩猎靴 |
[32:15] | Ted,pal. | Ted 伙计 |
[32:17] | This isn’t your lucky day. | 今天可不是你的幸运日哦 |
[32:19] | Are we still talking about that dead girl in the car? | 我们还在说死在车里的那个女孩吗? |
[32:21] | We are,ted. | 是的 Ted |
[32:22] | Check your notes from our last chat,man. | 查查我们上次谈话的记录 伙计 |
[32:25] | All right,I happened to find this woman’s sunpass. | 好吧 我只是碰巧拣到了 这个女人的自动缴费器 |
[32:27] | That’s where my story ends. | 就是这样而已 |
[32:28] | Well,you better start telling us something,ted, | 你最好老实交待 Ted |
[32:29] | like how your boot print ended up on kathleen newberry’s shirt. | 你的靴子印怎么出现在 Kathleen Newberry的衬衫上 |
[32:32] | I… I don’t know. | 我… 我不知道 |
[32:35] | I’ve been in that restroom a million times. | 那个厕所我起码去了上万次 |
[32:37] | Maybe I tracked something in and she fell on my boot print. | 也许我脚上沾了什么东西进来 然后她正好摔在我的靴子印上 |
[32:47] | I’m not your guy. | 我不是你们要找的人 |
[32:48] | Well,who is my guy then? | 那么谁是我们要找的人呢? |
[32:56] | All right,look… | 好吧 听着… |
[32:58] | he had a sunpass in one hand… | 他一手拿着一个自动缴费器… |
[33:01] | and five thou cash in the other. | 另一只手拿着5000块现金 |
[33:03] | All I got to do is take my rig up north– | 我要做的就是一路向北 |
[33:05] | and take his sunpass with me. | 带上他的那个自动缴费器 |
[33:07] | Look at these guys. | 看看这些家伙 |
[33:08] | Can you identify him amongst these men,too? | 你能从中认出他吗? |
[33:10] | No,man,they could’ve been kermit the frog. | 不 伙计 他们可能易容过 |
[33:12] | Ted,pal,do me a favor– really take a look. | Ted 伙计 帮我个忙 好好看看 |
[33:16] | Maybe this guy. | 也许是这个家伙 |
[33:19] | All I cared about was the cash. | 我只关心那些钱 |
[33:23] | Was he with a woman? | 他和一个女人在一起吗? |
[33:24] | No. | 没有 |
[33:30] | At the time,it seemed like easy money. | 那时候 这钱看起来像是很好赚的样子 |
[33:34] | I sure didn’t think it was tied to any killing. | 我绝对没想到会和谋杀有关系 |
[33:36] | Well,we all make mistakes,ted– this is yours. | 我们都会犯错 Ted 这就是你犯的错 |
[33:39] | Take him,please. | 把他带走 |
[33:59] | Julia. | |
[34:01] | Hello,horatio. | 你好 Horatio |
[34:03] | Ron saris is about to go down for the murder of kathleen newberry. | Ron Saris和Kathleen Newberry的 谋杀案有关 |
[34:07] | Bring him in,please. | 把他带来 |
[34:09] | I can’t do that,horatio. | 我做不到 Horatio |
[34:11] | He’s going to take you down,too… | 他也会连累你的… |
[34:18] | you know…julia,I’m sick of this. | 知道吗… Julia 我已经厌烦了 |
[34:21] | We’ve been doing this your way up until now. | 我们一直都是按照你的方式办事 |
[34:23] | now we’re going to do it my way. | 这次要按照我的方式来 |
[34:26] | He’s dead…dead…dead. | 他要死… 死… 死 |
[34:28] | Wait. You-you can’t just kill a cop. you… | 等等 你 你不能就这样杀一个警察 你… |
[34:32] | – Why are you protecting him? Why?! – Come on. Ron… | – 你为什么要保护他? 为什么? – 拜托 Ron… |
[34:35] | – you still love him,don’t you? – ron… | – 你还爱着他 是吗? |
[34:37] | Tell me,look at me. You still love him,don’t you? | 告诉我 看着我 你还爱着他 是吗? |
[34:39] | That’s what it is. | 就是那样的 |
[34:39] | No,come on. | 不 拜托 |
[34:41] | Look… look,I can make him disappear. | 听着… 听着 我能让他消失 |
[34:47] | Come on,ron. | 拜托 Ron |
[34:49] | Tell me… | 告诉我… |
[34:51] | I just need to make one call. | 我只需要打个电话 |
[34:54] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[34:55] | I only want to be with you. | 我只想和你在一起 |
[35:02] | Yeah,well,that’s all I’ve ever wanted,was to be with you. | 没错 那是我一直期盼的 和你在一起 |
[35:16] | I need to speak with who’s in charge. | 我需要和负责人说话 |
[35:35] | Where’s ron,julia? | Ron在哪 Julia? |
[35:38] | I asked you to let this go,horatio. | 我叫你别管这事 Horatio |
[35:40] | You are protecting a murderer. | 你在庇护一个谋杀犯 |
[35:44] | What does he have on you? | 你有什么把柄在他手里? |
[35:45] | This has nothing to do with him. | 这和他没关系 |
[35:47] | Julia,I want to help you,but this is going to be my last chance. | Julia 我想帮你 但这可能是我最后的机会了 |
[35:54] | I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你帮 |
[35:57] | Besides,it’s too late. | 还有 已经太迟了 |
[36:06] | Oh…I’m sorry,horatio. | 哦… 对不起 Horatio |
[36:09] | You may not understand this now,but it’s for your own good. | 你现在可能理解不了 但这都是为了你好 |
[36:25] | U.S. Marshal’s office just notified us,a judge just granted a warrant for your arrest. | 联邦法警办公室刚通知我们 法官同意了对你的逮捕令 |
[36:30] | Granted to who? | 同意谁来逮捕我? |
[36:31] | Brazilian federal police. | 巴西联邦警察 |
[36:34] | They’re en route to take you into custody. | 他们已经在来逮捕你的路上了 |
[36:35] | You’re being extradited to brazil,this afternoon. | 今天下午你将会被引渡到巴西 |
[36:39] | They’re charging you with murder,horatio. | 他们指控你谋杀 Horatio |
[37:01] | Horatio,I want you to know that we’re going to be here for you,no matter what. | Horatio 我想要你知道 无论怎样 我们都会在这等你回来 |
[37:04] | We need to stay focused on the newberry case. | 我们要全力以赴办Newberry的案子 |
[37:07] | Okay. | 明白 |
[37:08] | I just got a call on a possible lead; I’m going to head there now. | 我刚接到个电话说有线索 马上过去 |
[37:11] | We’ll hold down the fort. | 我们会坚守岗位的 |
[37:12] | I’d appreciate that,ma’am. | 谢谢你 女士 |
[37:20] | You go voluntarily,you wave your right to fight extradition. | 你自愿押送去巴西 意味着你 主动放弃了反对引渡的权利 |
[37:22] | It’s not going to make a difference,rick. | 没什么不同的 Rick |
[37:27] | That won’t be necessary. | 那没有必要 |
[37:31] | Lieutenant caine,you ready? | Caine队长 准备好了吗? |
[37:33] | Yes,sir. | 是的 长官 |
[37:34] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[38:09] | Natalia,what are you doing? | Natalia 你在做什么? |
[38:12] | This is exactly what cooper wants. | 你这样做 正中Cooper下怀 |
[38:13] | I know. I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 我知道 对不起 |
[38:14] | It’s just that…you know,this is really scary, | 只是… 你知道 这真的很恐怖 |
[38:17] | because we’re not the only people who can see this. | 因为不是我们才能看到这些 |
[38:18] | The criminals could be studying this. | 那些罪犯也会仔细研究这些内容 |
[38:20] | And studying us. | 还会研究我们 |
[38:23] | He’s at it again. | 他又上线了 |
[38:26] | Wait a minute. I thought that she talked to him. | 等下 我以为她去找他谈了 |
[38:28] | Yeah,well,he obviously didn’t listen,’cause he just updated the web page. | 没错 他显然没听进去 因为他刚更新了网页 |
[38:31] | What,a spider? | 什么 一只蜘蛛? |
[38:33] | Black widow? What’s that supposed to mean? | 黑寡妇? 这是什么意思? (西半球的一种有毒蜘蛛) |
[38:36] | “This southern belle has “a deadly bite. | “这个南方美女”具有”致命一咬” |
[38:39] | “John hagen,a decorated homicide detective,” | “John Hagen 受过嘉奖的凶杀警探” |
[38:42] | performed his own little ‘duquesne mutiny,’ “ | 上演了场”Duquesne叛乱” |
[38:45] | by committing suicide in this venomous little csi’s very own firearms lab. | 在这个恶毒CSI小妞的枪械实验室自杀 |
[38:50] | Oh,my god. | 哦 我的天啊 |
[38:52] | Has cooper lost his mind? | Cooper疯了吗? |
[38:54] | No,but he’s escalating. | 不 但是他越玩越大 |
[38:56] | Is calleigh in the lab? | Calleigh在实验室吗? |
[38:57] | Uh,no. The last I heard,she went out to follow a lead on the newberry case. | 不在 我之前听说她出去追 Newberry案的一个新线索去了 |
[39:01] | You’ve reached csi calleigh duquesne with… | 我是CSI探员Calleigh Duquesne… |
[39:03] | damn it, it’s going straight to voicemail. | 糟了 直接转语音信箱了 |
[39:06] | It means her phone’s off; that’s not like her. | 说明她关机了 这不大像她的做法 |
[39:07] | No,that’s not good. | 是的 事情不大妙 |
[39:12] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[39:13] | Checking the gps tracker on her hummer. | 追踪她悍马车上的GPS定位仪 |
[39:19] | He couldn’t have sent her out on a fake call. | 他不可能用个假电话把她骗出去 |
[39:20] | She just had her number changed. | 她刚换了电话号码 |
[39:22] | Yeah,he could have. | 有可能的 |
[39:25] | He posted her new number. | 他把她的新号码贴到了网上 |
[39:37] | – where is she?! – I don’t know! | – 她在哪? – 我不知道! |
[39:39] | What the hell are you doing,huh?! | 你在做什么? |
[39:40] | What are you doing,cooper?! | 你做了什么 Cooper? |
[39:41] | I was just having a little bit of fun,man,all right? | 我只是找点乐子 伙计 好吗? |
[39:44] | Little miss perfect needed to be taken down a notch or two. | 完美小姐也需要偶尔来点挫折 |
[39:46] | So I videotaped her. So what? | 所以我拍下她的录像 那又怎样? |
[39:48] | Videotape? You’ve been harassing her on the web site,and now she’s missing. | 录像? 你用网站来骚扰她 现在她失踪了 |
[39:51] | Well,calleigh’s a big girl; she can take care of herself. | Calleigh是个大姑娘 能照顾好自己 |
[39:53] | She can take of herself?! | 她能照顾好自己? |
[39:54] | You posted her new number on the web site! | 你把她的新号码贴到了网站上! |
[39:56] | It’s not against the law. | 这并不犯法 |
[39:58] | Yeah? What if some felon,what if some felon calls her out to a location,huh?! | 是吗? 如果某个重罪犯 某个重罪犯 打电话把她叫出去 怎么办? |
[40:02] | You think about that?! | 你想过没有? |
[40:05] | Yeah,that’s what I thought. | 我就是这么想的 |
[40:07] | If something happens to her,cooper,I’m going to come back here and kill you. | 如果她出事 Cooper 我会回来杀了你 |
[40:54] | Lieutenant caine. | Caine队长 |
[40:58] | I have to admit… | 我得承认… |
[41:00] | I never thought we’d see you back in rio. | 我从没想过还能在里约再见到你 |
[41:02] | Why am I here? | 为什么要我来这里? |
[41:05] | We needed time to build a case. | 我们需要时间来立案 |
[41:09] | And somebody made it worth your while,right,chief? | 你背后还有人 对吗 长官? |
[41:13] | I do not like what you’re implying. | 我不喜欢你话里有话 |
[41:16] | You hunted down and killed antonio riaz– | 你穷追不舍Antonio Riaz 并杀了他 |
[41:18] | that is why you’re here. | 这就是你在这儿的原因 |
[41:19] | He murdered my wife. | 他杀了我妻子 |
[41:21] | And so you murdered him. | 所以你杀了他 |
[41:25] | Chief,let’s just say that mr.Riaz got what was coming to him. | 长官 我只能说Riaz先生罪有应得 |
[41:31] | You’d testify to that? | 你会上庭作证吗? |
[41:32] | In a real court,I might. | 在真正的法庭上 我会 |
[41:35] | no courtroom is necessary. | 法庭就不必要了 |
[41:38] | I just wanted to hear you admit it. | 我只是想听你亲口承认 |
[41:41] | I admitted to nothing. | 我什么也没承认 |
[41:48] | So what happens now? | 那么现在怎样? |
[41:58] | It is very simple. | 很简单 |
[42:01] | As far as I’m concerned… | 就我来说… |
[42:05] | you are free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[42:10] | Just like that,huh? | 就像那样吗? |
[42:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:15] | Just like that. | 就像那样 |
[42:23] | But… you should know, | 但是… 你应该知道 |
[42:28] | you made a lot of enemies the last time you were in rio. | 上次你来里约 树了不少敌人 |
[42:37] | And this is your way of saying “good luck.” | 这就是你说”祝你好运”的方式 |
[42:41] | I admit to nothing. | 我什么也没承认 |
[42:43] | But… good luck. | 但是… 祝你好运 |
[43:35] | to be continued | 未完待续 |