时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:53] | Do you,greg,take susan to be your lawfully-wedded wife… | Greg 你愿意让Susan成为你的合法妻子… |
[01:02] | to have and to hold from this day forward,until death do you part? | 从今往后携手余生 一直到死吗? |
[01:11] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[01:18] | The ring,man. | 戒指 伙计 |
[01:19] | The ring. | 戒指 |
[01:22] | I’M…supposed to have the ring? | 戒指应该…在我这儿? |
[01:28] | – Come on. – I got it. I got it right here. | – 快点 – 在我这儿 就在这儿 |
[01:30] | Relax. I got it. | 轻松点 在我这儿呢 |
[01:36] | and do you,susan,take greg to be your lawfully-wedded husband, | Susan 你愿意让Greg成为你的合法丈夫 |
[01:43] | to have and to hold from this day forward,until death do you part? | 从今往后携手余生 一直到死吗? |
[01:51] | I,I do. susan?! | 我 |
[01:59] | Susan? susan? Susan? Susan? | 我愿意 |
[02:17] | Susan,Susan,talk to me. | Susan Susan 说话呀 |
[02:19] | Talk to me. | 跟我说话 |
[02:20] | No! | 不! |
[02:23] | Talk to me,susan. | 跟我说话 Susan |
[02:24] | Come on. we ***** | 快点 我们得赶紧走 |
[02:25] | Come on,susan. | 快点 |
[02:28] | Susan | susan |
[02:29] | ****back | 快回来 |
[02:31] | Susan! | |
[02:40] | Come on,come on. We gotta go. | 快点 赶快走 |
[02:43] | We gotta go. | 得赶紧离开 |
[02:46] | move move | 快啊 |
[03:54] | susan alston. | 快点 |
[03:56] | Poor girl took a bullet before she could say,”I do.” | 可怜的姑娘还没来得及说”我愿意” 就中弹了 |
[04:02] | Where’s the groom,frank? | 新郎呢 Frank? |
[04:04] | Bodyguard got him in a limousine and hightailed it out of here. | 保镖把他塞到礼车里一起跑了 |
[04:07] | I put out a bolo out on the vehicle. | 已经通缉这辆车了 |
[04:09] | Who is he? | 新郎是谁? |
[04:10] | Greg tanner. | |
[04:11] | He’s a baseball star. | 是个棒球明星 |
[04:13] | Real up-and-comer. | 前程大好 |
[04:14] | They say he might be the next a-rod. | 他们说他能成为下一个A-rod |
[04:16] | Security was so tight,they had a no-fly zone. | 安保很严格 甚至还设了禁飞区 |
[04:20] | Who’s the other guy? | 另外那人是谁? |
[04:22] | Russell brooks. | |
[04:23] | Tanner’s teammate and best man. | Tanner的队友 也是伴郎 |
[04:25] | They’re quite a little duo. | 两人是死党 |
[04:32] | Mr. Brooks,my name is lieutenant horatio caine. | Brooks先生 我是Horatio Caine队长 |
[04:37] | Mr. Tanner is conspicuously absent. | Tanner先生令人怀疑地失踪了 |
[04:39] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿? |
[04:42] | Look,I know the guy. Okay? | 听着 我了解他 明白? |
[04:44] | We go way back to the minors, | 打小联盟时就认识了 |
[04:46] | and the only reason greg would go anywhere is for his own safety,okay? | Greg不在场的唯一理由是 为他自己的安全着想 明白? |
[04:50] | Leaving his bride behind to die. | 把他的新娘扔在这里不管死活 |
[05:18] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[06:01] | CSI:Miami Season 06 Episode 14 You May Now Kill the Bride | |
[06:32] | I interviewed about a dozen witnesses. | 我询问了十几个目击者 |
[06:35] | We need to find the location of the shooter. | 得找出凶手开枪的地点 |
[06:37] | Everybody i talked to said that the shot came from a different direction. | 我问过的每个人说的子弹方向都不同 |
[06:40] | We need that shell casing. | 必须找到弹壳 |
[06:43] | I’m on it. | 遵命 |
[06:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:45] | ExcuseE. | 抱歉 |
[06:47] | Alexx? | |
[06:49] | Whatever happened to “speak now or forever hold your peace,” horatio? | 现在不讲究 “现在说 否则就永远保持沉默”了 Horatio? |
[06:53] | That’s a very good question,isn’t it? | 这问题问得好 |
[06:56] | Single gunshot wound,no exit. | 一枪致命 没有穿透伤 |
[06:58] | I’m sure I’ll recover the bullet at the post. | 我肯定能在头骨里找到子弹 |
[07:00] | But,horatio,there’s something else here. | 但Horatio 还有别的发现 |
[07:04] | I found a substance under our bride’s fingernails. | 在新娘指甲下找到了一种物质 |
[07:08] | It looks like human tissue. | 看上去是人体组织 |
[07:10] | It’s just a theory, | 只是推测 |
[07:12] | but I’m thinking she might have gotten into a fight before the wedding. | 但我想她可能在婚礼前跟人打过架 |
[07:16] | A fight… on her wedding day. | 打架… |
[07:20] | Alexx? | 在大喜之日 |
[07:21] | As soon as you can. | 尽快查明 |
[07:26] | Airship to ground units. | 空中小组呼叫地面小队 |
[07:27] | White rolls royce matching the description of vehicle carrying greg tanner traveling southbound at flagler and 11th. | 符合描述的白色的Rolls Royce牌礼车 正载着Greg Tanner在南区 Flagler街和十一街交汇处 |
[07:35] | get out of the car with your hands up. | 出来 把手举起来 |
[07:38] | Exit the vehicle slowly. | 慢慢地走出车来 |
[07:40] | Keep your hands where we can see ’em. | 把手放在我们看得见的地方 |
[07:42] | Throw it in “park,” pal,and cut the engine. | 按下”停车”钮 伙计 熄火 |
[07:44] | hey! Stop the car! | 嘿! 停车! |
[07:47] | My mistake. | 踩错油门了 |
[07:48] | Well,that’s a felony mistake. | 这错可是联邦重罪 |
[07:49] | Put your hands on the car. | 把手放在车上 |
[07:58] | And here comes the groom. | 新郎在这儿呢 |
[08:06] | Look what we have here. | 瞧瞧我们发现了啥 |
[08:08] | Concealed weapon. | 私藏的枪械 |
[08:08] | I have a permit for that. | 我有许可证的 |
[08:11] | I provide protection for Mr. Tanner. | 我负责保护Tanner先生 |
[08:13] | He’s just doing his job. | 他只做了他该做的 |
[08:15] | That’s what I’m afraid of. | 我担心的就是这个 |
[08:18] | One shot fired and one round missing. | 开过一次火 缺一颗子弹 |
[08:20] | When was the last time you fired this gun? | 最近一次你开枪是什么时候? |
[08:23] | I can’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[08:24] | I guess you’re having trouble remembering why you left that wedding,too,huh? | 我猜你也不记得为什么 要从婚礼上逃走了 哈? |
[08:27] | Duane is my private security,okay? | Duane是我的私人保镖 行不? |
[08:30] | There’s no chance he had any involvement in this. | 他跟这事儿没关系 |
[08:33] | Okay,all-star. | 行 全明星 |
[08:35] | Who else would want to hurt susan? | 还有谁可能想伤害Susan? |
[08:38] | Nobody. | 没人 |
[08:43] | I can tell you who did it. | 我可以告诉你是谁干的 |
[08:48] | It was me. | 是我 |
[08:58] | Yes. I killed susan. | 是的 我杀了Susan |
[09:03] | Explain that,please. | 请解释一下 |
[09:06] | Someone was trying to get to me. | 有人想要找我麻烦 |
[09:10] | Like who,Mr. Tanner? | 例如谁 Tanner先生? |
[09:13] | Got to be some obsessed fan. | 可能是疯狂粉丝 |
[09:15] | Just… didn’t want me breaking up the team. | 只… 不想我破坏那个组合 |
[09:19] | The team. | 组合 |
[09:20] | Brooks and tanner. | Brooks和Tanner |
[09:26] | all the fans have adopted us. | 球迷们都爱我们俩 |
[09:29] | He’s the bad boy… | 他是坏小子… |
[09:33] | they call me the legend. | 而我被称为传奇 |
[09:39] | T bui guess a wife just didn’t fit in that picture. | 我猜有个妻子不怎么符合他们的想象 |
[09:43] | So you believe you’re responsible for your wife’s death. | 所以你认为你该为妻子的死负责 |
[09:50] | You ever see someone you love die,lieutenant? | 你见到过心爱的人死掉吗 队长? |
[09:58] | Matter of fact,I have,Mr. Tanner. | 事实上我见过 Tanner先生 |
[10:00] | Right in front of your eyes? | 亲眼所见? |
[10:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:11] | When will I get this image out of my mind? | 什么时候我才能把那幅画面赶出脑海? |
[10:17] | You won’T. | 永远不会 |
[10:35] | Is that the bodyguard’s weapon? | 这是保镖的枪? |
[10:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:37] | D anthere’s definitely one round missing, | 而且确实少了一发子弹 |
[10:39] | and I’ve got what looks to be gunshot residue on the cylinder. | 我在枪管附近发现了有可能是 火药残留物 |
[10:42] | Was it fired recently? | 是最近开枪留下来的? |
[10:43] | I don’t know. Unfortunately,I can’t put a time stamp on it. | 不知道 不幸的是没法确定时间 |
[10:46] | So we need the round. | 所以我们得找到子弹 |
[10:49] | Yeah. It could be key to the entire case. | 是啊 说不定是本案的关键 |
[10:52] | Okay,let’s contact alexx– see if she’s making any progress. | 好 那联系Alexx 看看她有没有进展 |
[10:55] | You got it. | 遵命 |
[11:12] | Hey,I got a text from calleigh. | 嘿 Calleigh短信我了 |
[11:14] | Were you able to get the bullet out of the victim’s head? | 你能把子弹从受害者头部取出吗? |
[11:16] | I think it fragmented. | 我想它碎在里面了 |
[11:18] | Talk to me after the autopsy. | 验尸结束后才能拿到 |
[11:20] | While I’m looking,you should read this. | 我继续的同时 你最好看看这个 |
[11:23] | Report on the dna under her nails. | 她指甲下DNA的报告 |
[11:26] | The groom said she didn’t have any enemies. | 新郎说她没有敌人 |
[11:29] | She got into a cat fight with somebody. | 但她跟个女人打了一架 |
[11:32] | Micro particles of silica…mica… in a petroleum film. | 矽土 云母的微粒混合在油脂中 |
[11:37] | That make sense to you? | 你知道那是什么吗? |
[11:41] | I’m willing to venture a guess. | 我愿意大胆猜一下 |
[11:43] | It’s glitter wax. | 是闪烁油膏 |
[11:45] | They use it at all the high-end clubs on the dancer’s poles. | 用于高级俱乐部里舞娘们用的钢管上 |
[11:48] | And just how would you know that? | 你怎么会知道这个的? |
[11:51] | Greg tanner’s bachelor party was at a gentlemen’s club last night. | Greg Tanner的单身聚会昨晚在 一家绅士俱乐部举行 |
[11:55] | Wait a minute. So the bride went to the bachelor party at a strip club? | 等等 那新娘跑到 脱衣舞俱乐部的单身聚会上了? |
[12:02] | A gentlemen’s club. | 绅士俱乐部 |
[12:04] | What’s the difference? | 有区别吗? |
[12:05] | The difference– I can afford to get into a strip club. | 区别是 我的钱只够去脱衣舞会 |
[12:09] | Thanks for this. I’ll be back in a little while. | 谢啦 一会儿就回来 |
[12:45] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[12:46] | Hi,how are you. | 嗨 一切还好吧 |
[12:47] | Great,thanks. What can I do for you? | 很好 谢了 我能帮你们什么? |
[12:49] | The greg tanner bachelor party was here last night,right? | 昨晚Greg Tanner的单身聚会 是在这儿吧? |
[12:51] | It started last night,yeah,but it ended this morning. | 昨晚开始的 但今天早晨才结束 |
[12:54] | I mean,I don’t even know how that guy made it to the wedding. | 我都不知道那男的怎么去婚礼现场的 |
[12:58] | And the bride…well,she drank everybody under the table. | 新娘…她把每个人都喝倒了 |
[13:01] | Well,that confirms that susan was here. | 这就证明了Susan曾在这儿出现过 |
[13:03] | Would you mind if I took a look where they were having the party? | 介意我看看聚会地点吗? |
[13:06] | Of course,right this way. | 没问题 就在那边 |
[13:08] | Great,thank you. | 很好 谢了 |
[13:09] | I’m going to go check for evidence. | 我去查查看有没有证据 |
[13:11] | All right. | 好 |
[13:15] | So who worked the greg tanner party last night? | 昨晚谁负责Greg Tanner的聚会? |
[13:18] | Let’s see here…greg tanner. | 我看看…Greg Tanner |
[13:20] | The entertainer for him was…kelly chapman. | 招待他的是…Kelly |
[13:24] | Chapman Kelly chapman? | |
[13:25] | You know,I’m going to need to talk to her. | 我得跟她谈谈 |
[13:28] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[13:53] | Can I get you guys to move? | 你们能挪挪吗? |
[14:26] | I’m kelly. | 我是Kelly |
[14:27] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我? |
[14:30] | Yeah,you hosted greg tanner’s bachelor party last night? | 昨晚是你负责招待Greg Tanner的聚会? |
[14:33] | I didn’t host it exactly,but hey,if that works for you. | 我并不是招待 但随你怎么说 |
[14:38] | Was there a problem between | 你跟Greg的未婚妻是不是有啥矛盾? |
[14:40] | – I mean,a sort of confrontation? – No. | – 我是说 类似于正面冲突? – 没有 |
[14:43] | We know she was in here last night. | 我们知道她昨晚在这儿 |
[14:44] | We found skin under her fingernails. | 在她指甲下找到了皮肤组织 |
[14:47] | Female dna. | 女性的DNA |
[14:49] | I’m happy to swab you in for a comparison. | 我很乐意用棉签取你的DNA做对照 |
[14:51] | Oh,keep your swab in your poct,officer. | 哦 别把棉签拿出来 长官 |
[14:55] | She was here,she waved me over. | 她出现过 把我找过去 |
[14:57] | What,to confront you about dancing for greg? | 打算跟你谈为Greg跳舞的事儿? |
[15:00] | You don’t get it,do you? | 你还没明白对吗? |
[15:03] | She wanted me to dance for her. | 她想要我给她跳舞 |
[15:41] | So you gave the man’s | 所以你给他的未婚妻跳了一次 |
[15:44] | Hey,maybe she wanted to learn what turns greg on. | 嘿 说不定她是想学怎么样 才能逗起Greg的欲火 |
[15:48] | Looks like there was something going on here last night besides dancing. | 好像昨晚除了跳舞还有别的事情发生 |
[15:52] | All right,now we got a bullet. | 好 我们拿到子弹了 |
[15:53] | Are you still saying nothing happened? | 你还是说没事发生? |
[15:55] | Well,not till it started raining. | 直到开始”下雨” |
[15:58] | What do you mean raining? | 你说”下雨”? |
[16:00] | Ballplayers want to be like rappers. | 球员想学那些饶舌歌手 |
[16:02] | Greg and his guys started showering dancers with hundreds. | Greg和他朋友们开始 把百元纸币漫天乱扔 |
[16:05] | Making it rain. | 像是下雨 |
[16:21] | drop the money. | 把钱放下 |
[16:22] | Or the next one’s coming towards you. | 要不下一发就冲着你了 |
[16:25] | That’s probably what the bodyguard was hiding when tripp pulled him over. | 可能这就是保镖在Tripp拘捕他时 不想让人知道的 |
[16:28] | It would also explain why his gun had been fired. | 也可以解释为什么他开过枪 |
[16:32] | I think this is our missing round. | 我想这就是失踪的那发子弹 |
[16:33] | If the striations match the gun,the bodyguard’s off the hook. | 要弹痕跟枪匹配 保镖就能洗脱嫌疑了 |
[16:37] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[16:38] | Is there anything else you need from me? | 还有要我帮忙的吗? |
[16:40] | No. If we do,we’ll be in touch. | 不 如果需要我们会再跟你碰头的 |
[16:45] | Touching’s extra. | 碰我可是要收费的哦 |
[16:51] | this is a very sexy day at the office. | 今天还真性感 |
[17:05] | I reviews susan alston’s x-ray. | 我复查了Susan Alston的X光 |
[17:06] | The only fragment I found was the one that killed her. | 我找到的唯一一块弹片就是凶器 |
[17:10] | Which means that bullet ricocheted,alexx. | 那就是说子弹是弹射后击中新娘的 Alexx |
[17:12] | It also means,horatio,the rest of the fragments are back at the crime scene. | 那也说明 Horatio 其它碎片都还在罪案现场 |
[17:15] | Which is where we’ll be. | 也是我们将要去的地方 |
[17:17] | – Horatio… – yeah. | – 在 |
[17:19] | – That young bride… – never had to die. | – 那个年轻的新娘… – 本不应该死 |
[17:49] | did you get something? | 有什么收获吗? |
[17:50] | Yeah,it’s a bullet frag. | 有 弹片 |
[17:52] | It looks like it’s wrapped around something. | 看上去像是包着什么 |
[17:54] | It could be a diamond. | 有可能是钻石 |
[17:56] | Maybe from the engagement ring? | 从订婚戒指上来的? |
[18:00] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不是 |
[18:00] | It looks like it could have come off the veil. | 看上去有可能是面纱上的 |
[18:19] | That makes sense. | 那说得通 |
[18:20] | It’s the closet thing to her head. | 是离她头部最近的了 |
[18:21] | You know we’ve got the veil back at that lab. | 我们已经把面纱带回实验室了 |
[18:24] | Want to see if it’s holding any secrets? | 想看看里面藏了秘密没吗? |
[18:26] | Yes. | 当然 |
[18:45] | Hi. | |
[18:46] | Hey. | |
[18:47] | So did you get anything from trace yet on that frag we found? | 我们找到的那个弹片 痕迹组有什么新发现没? |
[18:50] | No,that’s going to take too long. | 没 那太花时间了 |
[18:51] | I think we should perform our own experiment, | 我想我们可以自己做个小实验 |
[18:54] | and test it against what we know to be a real diamond. | 拿个真钻石做对比 |
[18:56] | My earring. | 我的耳环 |
[18:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:00] | The molecular structure of carbon makes it one of the hardest surfaces on earth. | 碳分子结构让它变成地球上最坚硬的表面 |
[19:04] | So it should scratch glass. | 所以应该可以划花玻璃 |
[19:10] | So we know that those are authentic. | 这些是真的 |
[19:13] | Let’s check it against… | 现在对比… |
[19:15] | the diamond from the veil. | 面纱上的钻石 |
[19:20] | It’s fake. | 是假的 |
[19:23] | You know,that veil was made especially for this wedding by amanda ravaro | 知道吗 这面纱可是Amanda Ravaro 专门为这场婚礼定制的 |
[19:26] | and it sold for $1.8 million. | 售价是一百八十万美元 |
[19:28] | That’s a pretty expensive fake. | 这假货还真贵 |
[19:29] | I think that it’s time someone had a conversation with Mr. Ravaro. | 我想是时候跟Ravaro夫人谈谈了 |
[19:32] | You know,natalia’s out in the field. | Natalia正在外面 |
[19:34] | Maybe she can stop by for a little chat. | 也许可以让她顺路跟她聊聊 |
[19:55] | I could sue you for slander. | 我可以告你诽谤的 |
[19:58] | Those diamonds are authentic. | 那些钻石都是真的 |
[20:00] | Our lab report says that every one of those stones is a cubic zirconium. | 我们的实验室报告说每一颗都是锆石 |
[20:04] | I don’t care what your lab says. | 我才不管你们实验室怎么说 |
[20:05] | The veil that left here was genuine. | 面纱从我这儿离开时还是全钻的 |
[20:07] | I don’t know how she ended up with a fake. | 我才不知道她怎么最后带了个假的呢 |
[20:09] | Here. These are reports from reputable gemologists. | 给 这是珠宝鉴赏家们的鉴定书 |
[20:15] | So… so you had it appraised and then you sold the fake. | 所以… 你鉴定了真的然后卖假货 |
[20:19] | And then you kept the real one and the 1.8 million for yourself. | 然后自己私吞真货和那一百八十万 |
[20:21] | And then probably the bride found out it was a fake and was going to expose you. | 有可能被新娘发现了 她准备曝光这事儿 |
[20:24] | I design every piece by hand. | 我的每一个商品都是亲手设计的 |
[20:27] | I put a gps chip in every creation. | 每个里面都有全球卫星定位系统 |
[20:29] | So susan’s veil has one? | 那Susan的面纱里也有咯? |
[20:30] | The real one. | 真的那个有 |
[20:32] | And I have a program that allows me to track it right here from my computer. | 而且我有程序能让我从这里的电脑追踪它 |
[20:36] | Fantastic. Will you activate it for me please? | 太好了 能帮我激活它吗? |
[20:39] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[20:59] | step away from the car. | 离开车子 |
[21:06] | who are you people? | 你们是谁? |
[21:07] | I can ask you the same question. | 我也想问你同样的问题 |
[21:09] | Can I see some I.D.? | 我能看下身份证吗? |
[21:13] | Hey,everyone knows me– I’m alan farris. | 嘿 大家都认识我 我是Alan Farris |
[21:18] | Sports agent. | 体育经纪人 |
[21:19] | You represent greg tanner. | 你代理Greg Tanner |
[21:21] | Since he was drafted out of high school,yeah. | 没错 从他高中被选拔出来开始 |
[21:24] | Made a dumb kid a rich man. | 让一个傻小子变成了个有钱人 |
[21:25] | I’m going to need to look in your trunk. | 我要检查你的后备箱 |
[21:27] | Open it. | 打开 |
[21:28] | You’re going to need a warrant. | 你得有搜查证 |
[21:30] | Well,the gps that’s transmitting from your car— | 从你车里发出的GPS信号 |
[21:32] | gives us probably cause for a warrant. | 足够让我们拿到搜查证了 |
[21:36] | Open the trunk please. | 请打开后备箱 |
[21:47] | okay,trunk. | 好吧 开后备箱 |
[21:54] | You getting married,Mr. Farris? | 你要结婚 Farris先生? |
[21:57] | Greg was holding back his commission. | Greg迟迟不付我佣金 |
[21:59] | All right,he owes me over $2 million. | 好吧 他欠我超过2百万了 |
[22:01] | So you decided to steal his | 所以你就决定偷他未婚妻的面纱做抵押? |
[22:04] | I told him if he’d pay,I’d give it back. | 我告诉他如果他付钱 我就会归还 |
[22:06] | Instead,he just had a replica made. | 结果他还有个复制品 |
[22:09] | – So you went to plan B. – Plan b? | – 所以你就改用B计划 – B计划? |
[22:12] | Plan B. | B计划 |
[22:14] | Decided to kill greg,you took a shot at him,you missed, | 决定杀了Greg 你向他开枪 没射中 |
[22:17] | 结果杀死了他的未婚妻 | |
[22:18] | That’s insane! | 这太疯狂了! |
[22:19] | I wasn’t even at the wedding. | 我甚至都不在婚礼上 |
[22:21] | Yes,but you had motive. | 是的 但是你有动机 |
[22:23] | Once we run you and your clothes for gsr,you’re going down. | 一旦我们检测到你身上和衣服上 有弹药残留 你就玩完了 |
[22:28] | For what?! | 为什么? |
[22:29] | For a little thing that we like to call murder one. | 我们称作一级谋杀的小事情 |
[22:34] | Lock him up. | 把他拷起来 |
[22:51] | Thank you so much for coming back. | 谢谢你能过来 |
[22:56] | Listen,I’m,uh,I’m slammed,but you sounded frantic on the phone,so what’s up? | 听着 我 呃 我忙坏了 但你在电话里听起来情绪不稳 出什么事情了? |
[23:01] | Okay,um… | 好吧 呃… |
[23:02] | well,last night here in the club,this guy used a fake credit card, | 昨晚俱乐部这 有个家伙用了张伪造信用卡 |
[23:06] | and,you know,completely skipped out on his bill. | 你知道 完全甩掉了他的账单 |
[23:08] | It was $20,000. | 2万美元 |
[23:11] | I…I’m kind of in,you know,big trouble,okay? | 我… 我可能有…有大麻烦了 好吗? |
[23:16] | I’m the one who’s on the hook for it. | 我掉进圈套了 |
[23:19] | The owner here,he’s gonna make me pay back every single dime. | 这的老板 他会让我还清每一分钱的 |
[23:22] | And I don’t have anywhere near that kind of money,so… | 我没有那么多钱 所以… |
[23:25] | what do you want me to do about it? | 你希望我怎么做? |
[23:26] | Well,it’s club policy,you know, | 这是俱乐部惯例 你知道 |
[23:27] | no customer can leave without putting their thumbprint on their credit card receipt. | 每一个顾客都会在信用卡 付款收据上留下拇指指纹 |
[23:32] | Uh,this,uh… it sounds like something the economic crimes unit should handle. | 呃 这个 呃… 这听起来像是 经济犯罪部门处理的问题 |
[23:37] | I’ll give you a number,all right? | 我把号码给你 好吗? |
[23:42] | Well,I figured… since I know you,that you could find this guy for me. | 我想… 既然我认识你 那么你可以帮我找出这个家伙 |
[23:51] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[23:52] | Come on,I-I know you don’t want me to get into any kind of trouble. | 拜托 我知道你不会希望 我陷入这么大麻烦的 |
[23:56] | Lexa… you don’t have to do this this way. | Lexa… 你没必要这样做 |
[24:01] | All right? | 好吗? |
[24:05] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:07] | I’m just scared. | 我只是很害怕 |
[24:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:11] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我看看能帮上你什么 |
[24:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:27] | No promises,okay? | 但我不能保证 好吗? |
[24:56] | hey,man,what are you doing? | 嘿 伙计 你在做什么? |
[24:59] | just,uh,just running a print on something. | 只是 呃 只是验个指纹 |
[25:04] | Does that,uh… does that have anything to do with the greg tanner case? | 是处理Greg Tanner的案子? |
[25:10] | No,it’s for something else. | 不是 是其他事 |
[25:12] | So that’s how it is now– we’re not gonna be… | 那么现在的情况是… |
[25:15] | sharing information with each other anymore. | 我们不再会互相分享信息了 |
[25:18] | look,relax,wolfe. | 听着 放松 Wolfe |
[25:20] | I’m just helping a girl out with something. | 我只是帮一个女孩处理点事情 |
[25:22] | Wait a second. Is that who I think it is? | 等等 这是我想的那个人吗? |
[25:25] | Is that the best man? | 是那个伴郎吗? |
[25:26] | Yeah,that’s him– russell brooks. | 没错 是他 Russell Brooks |
[25:29] | Look at all those priors. | 看看这些前科 |
[25:32] | It looks like the “bad boy” has been keeping a lot of secrets. | 看来这个”坏男孩”有不少秘密啊 |
[25:47] | So,you were at the pole last night. | 你昨晚在钢管舞俱乐部嘛 |
[25:49] | My boy’s bachelor party– wouldn’t miss it. | 我兄弟的单身派对 怎么可能错过 |
[25:52] | Yeah,well,you missed out on paying your $20,000 check. | 你错过了付清2万美元的账单 |
[25:55] | You left it for some young girl to cover. | 把账都算在了一个年轻女孩身上 |
[25:58] | How would you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[25:59] | Because I ran the prints on the credit card receipt, | 因为我查了信用卡付款收据上的指纹 |
[26:01] | and guess whose picture popped up? | 猜猜谁的照片跳了出来? |
[26:03] | Okay,so I ran my bill up a little. | 好吧 我的消费的确超支了点 |
[26:09] | So? | 怎样? |
[26:10] | You got an interesting list of priors here. | 你还真是有不少有趣的前科 |
[26:12] | You were detained for skipping out on a hotel charge,detained for a check kiting beef, | 赖饭店的账 开空头支票都被拘留过 |
[26:16] | and,uh,in a theft investigation you were detained but never charged. | 还有因偷窃调查被拘留 但是没被指控 |
[26:21] | Good lawyer. | 找了个好律师 |
[26:24] | – well,you’re detained again. – For what? | – 你又被拘留了 – 为什么? |
[26:26] | This time,it’s credit card fraud. | 这次是信用卡诈骗 |
[26:28] | And this time you’re looking at jail. | 这次你要坐牢了 |
[26:32] | I… I can’t go to jail,man-I got training camp in a week. | 我… 我不能坐牢 伙计 我这周还要去训练营 |
[26:36] | Well… you’re not going anywhere. | 你哪也别想去 |
[26:39] | Believe that. | 相信我 |
[26:41] | get out your checkbook. | 把支票薄拿出来吧 |
[26:45] | For what? | 为什么? |
[26:48] | Because you’re gonna pay that girl back every cent. | 因为你要分文不少的还给那女孩 |
[27:10] | I hear our suspect list is growing. | 我听说嫌犯名单在增加 |
[27:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:13] | Ballplayer’s own agent? | 棒球手自己的经纪人? |
[27:15] | Yep. Alan farris. | 没错 Alan Farris |
[27:17] | I’m just about to run his clothes for gsr. | 我正准备验下他衣服上的弹药残留 |
[27:19] | The guy’s got plenty of motive and no alibi. | 这家伙有足够的动机 还没有不在场证明 |
[27:22] | Yep. All we need is a little slam-dunk proof. | 是啊 我们需要的就是致命一击的证据 |
[27:30] | Did you fire your weapon today? | 你今天开枪了? |
[27:32] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了? |
[27:34] | You’re glowing. | 你在发光 |
[27:38] | I have no idea how that got there. | 我不知道是怎么沾上的 |
[27:41] | It could be secondary transfer. | 可能是二次转移 |
[27:44] | Where have you been? | 你都去过哪? |
[27:46] | Pd all morning,then I got a call out after I stopped that limousine,but… | 一早上都在局里 然后我出外勤 拦下了那辆豪华轿车 但是… |
[27:51] | wait a second. | 等等 |
[27:52] | Hands up. | 举起手来 |
[27:54] | Exit the vehicle slowly. | 从车里慢慢出来 |
[27:56] | Keep your hands where we can see them. | 把双手放在我们看得见的地方 |
[27:57] | Throw it in park,pal,and cut the engine. | 把车停下 伙计 关掉引擎 |
[27:59] | hey! I said stop the car! | 嘿! 我说停车! |
[28:02] | My mistake. | 踩错油门了 |
[28:07] | Are you thinking gsr transfer from an automobile? | 你觉得弹药残留是从车上转移来的吗? |
[28:10] | Maybe it’s where the shooter took cover when he fired. | 也许凶手开枪时用汽车做掩护 |
[28:13] | Then I think I should take a second look at that limo. | 那么我想我应该再检查下汽车 |
[28:39] | I have got what appears to be a gun mount on this undercarriage. | 在车底盘发现了一个类似枪架的东西 |
[28:43] | Looks to be an electronic trigger with some sort of a wireless receiver. | 好像是带无线接收器的电子扳机 |
[28:47] | So it was remotely fired. | 所以是远程遥控开枪 |
[28:50] | That would explain why none of our suspects had any trace of gsr. | 那就可以解释为什么疑犯身上 均没有弹药残留 |
[28:53] | So any pda or cell phone could have triggered it. | 那么任何一部PDA或是手机 都可能触动扳机 |
[28:58] | To have and to hold from this day forward until death do you part? | 从今往后携手余生 一直到死吗? |
[29:06] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[29:10] | no! | 不! |
[29:20] | and my guess is this wireless signal would have had a range of about 30 to 35 feet. | 我猜无线信号应该在30到35英尺的范围内 |
[29:25] | Who was the driver? | 司机是谁? |
[29:27] | Duane cross. | |
[29:28] | I need to see him. | 我要见见他 |
[29:36] | We fndou a gun mount under your limousine,Mr. Cross. | 我们在你的车下发现了类似枪架的东西 Cross先生 |
[29:39] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我对此一无所知 |
[29:42] | I told you before,my job is to protect greg tanner. | 我之前告诉过你了 我的工作就是保护Greg Tanner |
[29:45] | What about his wife? | 那他的妻子呢? |
[29:48] | She’s not my responsibility. | 她不属于我的责任范围 |
[29:49] | Apparently not. | 显然不是 |
[29:50] | Where were you sitting? | 你当时坐在哪? |
[29:52] | I was sitting in the front row. | 我坐在前排 |
[29:57] | How could I possibly be the shooter? | 我怎么可能会是凶手? |
[29:59] | The weapon was triggered remotely,Mr. Cross. | 是远程遥控开枪的 Cross先生 |
[30:05] | How do you know that bullet wasn’t meant for me? | 你们怎么知道子弹不是冲我来的呢? |
[30:10] | I’m clean. | 我是清白的 |
[30:17] | Yes,eric,go back to the crime scene. | 好的 Eric 回到犯罪现场 |
[30:20] | We’re not gonna find the shooter until we find the target. | 我们要先找到凶手的目标 才能找到凶手 |
[30:30] | How do we know where the car was parked? | 我们怎么知道车停在哪? |
[30:32] | The driver left very clear acceleration marks. | 司机留下了很明显的加速痕迹 |
[30:41] | We know where the shot came from. | 我们知道子弹射出的方向 |
[30:42] | And the altar’s about 20 feet behind you. | 婚礼场所在你身后大约20英尺 |
[30:47] | Soon as we install this laser on the gun mount, | 我们只要在枪架上装好激光射线 |
[30:49] | we should be able to follow the beam to our victim. | 就可以顺着光束找到受害人 |
[31:14] | Homing sensor sends a signal… | 寻的传感器发送了一个信号… |
[31:17] | gun finds it,locks on,circuit’s complete,the target’s found. | 枪收到 跟踪 电路闭合 确定目标 |
[31:22] | So whoever was sitting in that chair was our intended victim. | 那么坐在那张椅子上的人才是真正的目标 |
[31:25] | Yeah,but why’d the shot kill the bride? | 没错 但是为什么打死了新娘? |
[31:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:28] | Let’s recreate the moment. | 我们重建现场 |
[31:47] | You tell anyone I did this,I’ll kill you. | 如果你敢告诉别人 我就杀了你 |
[31:51] | You are the same height as the bride,right? | 你和新娘差不多高 对吧? |
[31:53] | And I’m wearing her fake veil. | 我还带着她的假面纱 |
[31:55] | With the lighter stones. | 上面有轻得多的假钻石 |
[31:57] | And with a precision shot like this,as little as a millimeter can mean life or death. | 像这样高精度的射击 差之毫厘 足以决定生死 |
[32:03] | So the fake stones put susan alston in the line ofir fe. | 假钻石将Susan Alston置于发射路线上 |
[32:14] | The bullet hit the zirconium and fragmented into her head. | 子弹打中了锆石 碎片进了她的头部 |
[32:20] | So the true target was behind her. | 那么真正的目标在她后面 |
[32:22] | All we need now is a name. | 我们需要的就是个名字 |
[32:31] | So calleigh and delko found the target seat. | Calleigh和Delko找到了目标的座位 |
[32:34] | But do we have the guest’s name yet,Mr. Wolfe? | 我们现在有这位客人的名字了吗 Wolfe? |
[32:37] | Well,event security gave me access to the guests’ information, | 保安公司给了我所有宾客的信息 |
[32:40] | so this should give us a list of the guests’ names. | 所以我们会知道宾客的名单 |
[32:47] | The target was kelly chapman. | 目标是Kelly Chapman |
[32:51] | She’s a dancer at the club. | 俱乐部的舞女 |
[32:52] | Yes,she was,and she was the intended victim. | 没错 而且她还是原定目标 |
[32:55] | We need to find her. | 我们要找到她 |
[33:12] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[33:15] | That bullet was meant for you. | 子弹是冲你去的 |
[33:21] | Susan alston merely got in the way. | Susan Alston只不过正好挡在了中间 |
[33:37] | I didn’t think he was capable of something like that. | 我根本没想到他会这样做 |
[33:41] | Who was capable of something like that? | 谁会这样做? |
[33:44] | Greg tanner. | |
[33:46] | The groom? | 新郎? |
[33:48] | Why would he want to shoot you? | 他为什么想杀你? |
[33:54] | Greg was my best customer. | Greg曾是我最好的客人 |
[33:57] | So you danced for greg more than once? | 那么你为Greg跳舞不止一次了? |
[34:00] | We had regular sessions. | 我经常为他跳舞 |
[34:02] | And extra-curricular sessions. | 还有额外的服务 |
[34:07] | So he was at your home. | 那么他去你家 |
[34:09] | Nobody knew him like I did. | 没人比我更了解Greg |
[34:12] | And greg was all about secrets. | Greg有很多秘密 |
[34:16] | What kind of secrets? | 什么样的秘密? |
[34:32] | kelly, i really***** | Kelly 我需要你告诉我 Greg究竟有什么样的秘密 |
[35:37] | that’s right. | 好吧 |
[35:39] | Who would have thought america’s hero, “the legend,” would do something like that? | 谁能想到美国的传奇英雄 会做出这样的事情? |
[36:06] | We’ll book you guys when we can get to you. | 到你们时 我们会给你们做笔录 |
[36:09] | We pulled this from the underside of your limo this morning. | 今早我们从你车下面发现了这个 |
[36:14] | I’m supposed to know what that is? | 我应该知道这是什么吗? |
[36:16] | It was used to hold the gun that killed susan. | 这是用来固定杀Susan的枪支 |
[36:19] | It’s remote-controlled via wireless. | 通过无线远程遥控 |
[36:22] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[36:24] | Well,it means that somebody at your wedding used a pda or a cell phone to fire the weapon. | 意思是你婚礼上的某人 用PDA或是手机遥控开枪 |
[36:30] | The bullet was originally intended for kelly chapman. | 子弹本来是要射向Kelly Chapman |
[36:33] | Does that help you out? | 这样说你想起来了吗? |
[36:34] | Kelly? | |
[36:37] | Why would I kill kelly? | 我为什么要杀Kelly? |
[36:39] | I think we both know that you had reason to keep kelly quiet. | 我想我们对原因都心知肚明 |
[36:44] | That… that… That one. | 这个… 这个… 还有这个 |
[36:50] | you know,there’s something really sort of nice about this one. | 知道吗 这张还真是不错 |
[36:53] | You look real pretty in this one. | 这张你看起来还很诱人 |
[36:58] | You know,I think this one is really my favorite. | 知道吗 我觉得这张是我的最爱 |
[37:02] | Wh ien was getting married,she threatened to use these against me. | 当我要结婚了 她用这些威胁我 |
[37:08] | Kelly,babe. | Kelly 宝贝 |
[37:11] | You are special to me,okay? | 你对我来说很特别 好吗? |
[37:14] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[37:16] | You always will be. | 你永远都将很特别 |
[37:19] | but? | 但是? |
[37:20] | But… I’m getting married. | 但是… 我要结婚了 |
[37:23] | I need to make that work. | 我要好好过日子 |
[37:25] | So,what,I’m just out? | 那么 怎样 我出局了? |
[37:28] | Don’t put it that way. | 别那样 |
[37:31] | You’re forgetting,greg. | 你别忘了 Greg |
[37:33] | What am I forgetting? | 忘什么? |
[37:36] | I have pictures of you. | 我有你的照片 |
[37:40] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[37:41] | You look so cute in fishnets. | 你穿鱼网袜真可爱 |
[37:46] | Maybe it could be your new trading card. | 也许这会成为你的新一套明星卡片 |
[37:49] | No,you will not do that. | 不 你不会那样做的 |
[37:50] | Just remember,greg,you did this to yourself. | 好好记住 Greg 你是自作自受 |
[37:56] | Well,you aimed for kelly,but | 你的目标是Kelly 但是却射中了你的未婚妻 |
[38:02] | Maybe I should have brought my lawyer here. | 也许我应该叫我的律师来 |
[38:04] | I need you to put your cell phone on the table,please. | 我需要你把手机放在桌子上 |
[38:13] | If your phone was used to fire the weapon, | 如果你的手机曾被用来遥控开枪 |
[38:15] | it’ll still be linked to the wireless receiver and the trigger mechanism. | 那么它还和无线接收器 及触发装置连接在一起 |
[38:19] | The phone will connect to the wireless receiver, | 电话会和无线接收器连上 |
[38:21] | and should react automatically and start ringing. | 自动反应 开始响铃 |
[39:08] | aren’t you going to get that,russell? | 你不接电话吗 Russell? |
[39:11] | I’ll get it later. | 等会再接 |
[39:14] | Let’S… get it now. | 我们… 现在就接 |
[39:24] | hey,it’s just my phone. | 嘿 只是我的电话 |
[39:28] | It’s a murder weapon,my friend. | 是杀人凶器 |
[39:41] | brooks? | 朋友 |
[39:57] | The ring. | 戒指 |
[39:59] | I’m supposed to have the ring? | 戒指应该在我这吗? |
[40:10] | I got it. I got it right here. | 找到了 就在这 |
[40:11] | Relax. I got it. | 放松 找到了 |
[40:20] | susan,talk to me! | Susan 说话呀! |
[40:21] | Talk to me! | 说话呀! |
[40:22] | No! | 不! |
[40:25] | You! | 你! |
[40:26] | hey, hey | 嘿 嘿 |
[40:28] | You did this? | 你做的? |
[40:31] | You killed susan? | 你杀了Susan? |
[40:32] | Greg,it wasn’t supposed to go down like that. | Greg 本来不应该那样的 |
[40:34] | You shot her! | 你杀了她! |
[40:36] | The bullet was meant for kelly. | 子弹是冲Kelly的 |
[40:41] | Why? | 为什么? |
[40:44] | You told me to. | 你叫我这么做的 |
[40:45] | No. I told you to talk to her. | 不 我叫你和她谈谈 |
[40:48] | You told me to deal with it. | 你叫我处理好这事 |
[40:49] | She was blackmailing you,so I dealt with it. | 她在勒索你 所以我就这样处理了 |
[40:53] | – You killed the only woman I ever loved! – Greg. | – 你杀了我唯一爱过的女人! |
[40:57] | Take him out. | 带他出去 |
[40:59] | Hey,tanner. | 嘿 |
[41:01] | Tanner Greg. Greg! | |
[41:11] | All right. All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[41:34] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[42:26] | CSI:Miami Season 06 Episode 14 You May Now Kill the Bride |