时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Windsail key. | |
[00:10] | Your one chance to purchase the only publicly available atoll in the U.S. | 在美国可以公开购得环礁的唯一机会 |
[00:15] | In essence,you’ll be king,or queen,of your own island. | 实际上 你们就是私属岛屿的国王或皇后了 |
[00:21] | This is but one of eight secluded coves affording you privacy within privacy. | 八个小湾组成的岛屿让您纯享空灵幽静 |
[00:26] | Half of them are warmed by your own personal hot springs. | 四个小湾内还有私家温泉可供享用 |
[00:30] | Completely rebuilt and upgraded,windsail manor is wired for senses you don’t even have yet. | 经过彻底重建升级 Windsail庄园 将让你的感官受到从所未有的冲击 |
[00:37] | Come on,julia,when have you ever known us to buy anything without seeing it first? | 好啦 Julia 什么时候见过我们 不验货就付钱的? |
[00:41] | Oh,I really thought my wall would seal the deal. | 我还以为有我在就算数了呢 |
[00:46] | tomorrow,at 8:00 promptly,our catamaran will leave from the marina. | 明早8点 准时乘船从码头出发 |
[00:50] | You will deservedly be the first people to set foot on windsail key since its rebirth. | 你们理应是第一批踏上重建后的 Windsail Key土地上的人 |
[00:56] | I’m happy to answer any questions about the prospectus. | 很乐意回答宣传资料相关的问题 |
[00:59] | Or the mojitos. | 或者请大家喝一杯 |
[01:02] | Enjoy. | 玩的开心 |
[01:15] | I see you want it. | 我知道你有兴趣 |
[01:38] | just one second,please. | 请等一下 |
[02:00] | hello? | 谁? |
[02:05] | Is anybody there? | 有人吗? |
[02:40] | horatio. | |
[02:45] | This is bill winston. | 他叫Bill Winston |
[02:46] | Billionaire philanthropist,world traveler. | 亿万富翁 慈善家 环球旅行家 |
[02:49] | And now murder victim. | 现在是受害人 |
[02:51] | You are,ma’am? | 夫人 |
[02:56] | Pamela osborne. | 你是? |
[02:58] | I can’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[03:00] | She lives here,called it in. | 她住在这里 是她报的警 |
[03:03] | I take care of everything for the winstons when they’re in town. | Winston夫妇在城里时 我负责打理一切 |
[03:06] | I heard a noise and found him like this. | 我听到声音 然后看到他这个样子 |
[03:10] | What was the event today? | 今天是什么活动? |
[03:12] | Bunch of billionaires jockeying to buy an island. | 一些亿万富翁玩手腕去买一座岛 |
[03:15] | How well did you know these people? | 这些人你认识吗? |
[03:17] | Only person I recognized was his lawyer. | 我只认识一个 他的律师 |
[03:19] | Mrs. Winston sells high-end real estate, | Winston夫人销售高端房产 |
[03:22] | so buyers fly in from around the world. | 买家都是从世界各地飞来的 |
[03:25] | But trust me,this isn’t a group of killers. | 但请相信 那绝不是一群杀人犯 |
[03:29] | Well,someone was the exception to the rule. | 有一个例外 |
[03:32] | Where is Mrs. Winston? | Winston夫人在哪儿? |
[03:43] | I’m over here,john. | 我在这里 John |
[03:48] | But that’s not your name anymore,is it? | 但你已经不叫那个名字了 |
[03:52] | It’s horatio caine. | 是吧? |
[03:59] | I like it. | 我喜欢这名字 |
[04:05] | You know what,you can go now. | 你可以离开了 |
[04:06] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[04:14] | You know her,horatio? | Horatio 你认识她? |
[04:16] | Mrs. Winston,frank… | Winston夫人 Frank… |
[04:19] | is kyle’s mother. | 她就是Kyle的妈妈 |
[04:34] | CSI:Miami Season 06 Episode 13 Raising Caine | |
[05:25] | You’ve known***** | 你知道Kyle… |
[05:27] | – For how long? – Long enough,julia. | – 有多久了? – 足够久 Julia |
[05:31] | Long enough. | 足够久了 |
[05:33] | I left him with my mom,always planning to get him back. | 我把他放在我妈那里 一直打算把他接回来 |
[05:38] | I wasn’t equipped to raise him,and I didn’t want to burden you. | 我无力抚养他 我也不想给你增加负担 |
[05:47] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪儿? |
[05:48] | He’s in jail. | 在监狱里 |
[05:54] | Can I see him? | 我能见他吗? |
[05:58] | When the time is right. | 现在不是时候 |
[06:00] | We’ll take care of this first,okay? | 我们先把这里的事解决掉 好吗? |
[06:05] | I want you to tell me what happened. | 我要你告诉我 这是怎么回事 |
[06:09] | We got married in cairo two months ago. | 两个月前 我们在开罗结婚了 |
[06:12] | Just came from our house in europe. | 刚从我们欧洲的家里回来 |
[06:15] | In a way,bill and I… just started to know each other. | 可以说 我和Bill 刚开始互相了解 |
[06:20] | I’m going to need background on your guests. | 我需要你宾客的背景资料 |
[06:23] | Of course. | 当然 |
[06:43] | hey,did you hear that,uh,alexx got in a little fender bender on the causeway today? | 听说了吗 Alexx的车 在堤道出了点小碰撞 |
[06:47] | No. Is she okay? | 没听说 她没事吧? |
[06:49] | Yeah,thank goodness. | 没事 谢天谢地 |
[06:51] | I feel like today is so weird. | 我觉得今天怪怪的 |
[06:52] | Did you hear what else happened? | 知道还发生了什么吗? |
[06:53] | Julia winston,the victim’s wife,is kyle’s mother. | Julia Winston 受害人的妻子 是Kyle的母亲 |
[06:58] | Kyle,as in horatio’s son? | Horatio的儿子Kyle? |
[07:00] | Yeah,and horatio had to tell her that kyle was in jail. | 是的 Horatio告诉她Kyle进监狱了 |
[07:03] | So that poor woman got bad news about her husband and her son on the same day? | 那个可怜女人同一天接连收到 丈夫和儿子的坏消息 |
[07:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:08] | I feel like we should try and get her some good news. | 我觉得我们应该努力给她点好消息 |
[07:12] | All right… C.O.D. Is a single gunshot to the chest. | 好吧 死因是 一枪击中胸部 |
[07:17] | The defect appears to be front to back, | 表面上看是从正面击中的 |
[07:19] | so he would have been facing our killer. | 所以他有可能直面凶手 |
[07:28] | yeah,no blood. | 没有血 |
[07:29] | It’s not through and through,so the bullet would still be in him. | 并没有射穿身体 子弹应该还在体内 |
[07:31] | Well,that’s good news,because if it’s not too beat up, | 这是好消息 因为不算太糟 |
[07:33] | at least you’ll have something to go on. | 至少有东西可以查了 |
[07:39] | got some blood here that’s been disturbed, | 这里有些血迹被动过了 |
[07:41] | which means somebody took something from our crime scene. | 说明有人从现场拿走了什么东西 |
[07:51] | and it looks like he dropped a pen. | 看起来他掉了一只笔 |
[07:53] | Well,give a man something to sign with,means he probably had something to sign. | 有可以签字的笔 说明有要签的东西 |
[07:56] | So they took some papers. | 他们把什么文件给拿走了 |
[08:04] | It’s engraved– it says,”larry hopkins.” | 上面有刻字 写着 “Larry Hopkins” |
[08:06] | Practices law. | 执法人员 |
[08:08] | Who better to break it? | 知法犯法? |
[08:11] | I’m going to go and pay him a visit. | 我要去拜访一下 |
[08:19] | Mr. Hopkins,pamela osborne,the house manager, | Hopkins先生 管家Pamela Osborne |
[08:23] | told us that you were at the house earlier today,is that true? | 告诉我们今天早些时候 你在那座房子里 是不是这样? |
[08:26] | It is. | 是的 |
[08:27] | I’m bill winston’s attorney. | 我是Bill Winston的律师 |
[08:28] | I brought him some papers to sign. | 我带了一些文件让他签字 |
[08:30] | Yeah,I have a photograph here of a void on Mr. Winston’s desk implying that some papers had been removed. | 我这有张Winston先生书桌的照片 表明一些文件被拿走了 |
[08:36] | You know anything about that? | 对此你有何见解? |
[08:41] | Bill insisted on signing everything alone. | Bill坚持在签任何文件时 不准旁人在场 |
[08:44] | He said it gave him clarity. | 他说这能让他头脑清醒 |
[08:46] | So I was standing outside waiting for him. | 所以我站在门外等他 |
[08:51] | Just one second,please. | 请等一下 |
[08:55] | then I heard the gunshot,ran right in. | 我听到枪声 |
[08:58] | bill? bill! | 冲了进去 |
[09:00] | never saw anyone go in or out. | 没看见有人出入 |
[09:03] | And then what happened? | 然后呢? |
[09:04] | I collected his papers and left. | 我收好他的文件走了 |
[09:12] | You never called the police? | 你没有报警? |
[09:14] | No,I chose to get his affairs in order. | 是的 我选择把他的事情打理得井井有条 |
[09:17] | Bill was a private man,and it’s o ob tmy jprotect him. | Bill是个重隐私的人 我要负责保护他 |
[09:21] | Seems to me,Mr. Hopkins,that you’re protecting yourself. | 在我看来 Hopkins先生 你保护的是你自己 |
[09:23] | You left the scene of a crime. | 你从一个犯罪现场离开 |
[09:25] | You can think what you like,miss duquesne. | 随你怎么想 Duquesne小姐 |
[09:26] | Then I think I’d like my evidence,please. | 我想我要证据 |
[09:29] | Well,even though my client is dead,he still has privilege. | 尽管我的客户死了 他还保有他的权力 |
[09:33] | So… you’re going to need a warrant for that. | 所以 你有了搜查令再来吧 |
[09:37] | Suit yourself,Mr. Hopkins. | 随你意吧 Hopkins先生 |
[09:39] | I’ll get one. | 我会拿到的 |
[09:39] | Until then,don’t go anywhere. | 在那之前 哪儿也别去 |
[09:42] | I’m posting uniforms here and at your residence. | 我通知了这里和你住所的警员 |
[09:45] | Your life’s on hold. | 你跑不掉的 |
[09:56] | As assistant state attorney, | 作为助理州检察官 |
[09:57] | I’ll be prosecuting kyle harmon today,kathleen,in your kidnapping case. | Kathleen 因为你的那桩绑架案 今天我要起诉Kyle Harmon |
[10:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:05] | After sergeant tripp’s testimony,you’re going to close the deal for us,okay? | 除了Tripp警官的证词 你要帮我们把案子结了 好吗? |
[10:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:10] | Listen. | 听着 |
[10:11] | Show your emotions,but be strong. | 你可以真情流露 但要坚强些 |
[10:15] | I’m not strong,miss nevins.I am… | 我并不坚强 Nevins小姐 我正… |
[10:18] | going through a divorce I can’t afford,on top of the bills that I can’t pay. | 我正要离婚 但我没钱 如山的账单我无力支付 |
[10:22] | I understand that,but… | 我理解 但是… |
[10:24] | that doesn’t mean that justice shouldn’t be served. | 那不意味着正义得不到伸张 |
[10:28] | Kyle harmon forced you from your home, | Kyle Harmon把你从家中挟持 |
[10:30] | took you to a secret location where he abandoned you. | 把你扔在一个隐秘的地方 |
[10:40] | I know what I did was wrong. | 我知道我做的是错的 |
[10:43] | I’m really scared to go to trial. | 我真的很怕受审 |
[10:47] | Well,don’t be. | 别怕 |
[10:50] | Now,listen to me. | 现在听我说 |
[10:51] | The victim,kathleen newberry,is going to keep the focus on you,you understand? | 受害人 Kathleen Newberry会把焦点 集中到你身上 知道吗? |
[10:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:58] | I’m going to ask you if this is the young man who kidnapped you. | 我会问是不是这个年轻人绑架了你 |
[11:03] | Can I just point to him? | 我能指着他吗? |
[11:05] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[11:07] | I think about it every day. | 我每天都在想这事 |
[11:11] | Even though rick bates put that gun to my head,I know what I did was wrong. | 即便Rick Bates拿枪指着我的头 我也知道我做的是错的 |
[11:16] | Can I also tell the jury about how my husband was behind all this? | 我也可以跟陪审团说我丈夫是幕后主使吗? |
[11:20] | Your husband’s already gone from corrections officer to inmate. | 你丈夫已经从看守所官员沦为阶下囚了 |
[11:24] | So now you need to focus on making sure kyle joins him. | 你现在需要做的就是确保Kyle也被定罪 |
[11:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:33] | What if they find me guilty? | 要是他们发现我有罪怎么办? |
[11:34] | Hang on a second. Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | 等一下 别想那么多 |
[11:37] | We’re not there yet. | 还没到那一步呢 |
[11:46] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[11:48] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[11:50] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[11:52] | About the trial,you just… | 这次审判 你… |
[11:54] | you seem really,really upset. | 你看起来心绪不宁 |
[11:56] | No,I just want to… I just want to make sure you’re prepared,that’s all. | 没有 我只是想…我想确保万无一失 仅此而已 |
[12:01] | Excuse me? | 劳驾 |
[12:03] | So,I want you to get dressed. | 我要你穿好衣服 |
[12:10] | Dad? | 爸? |
[12:12] | Are you going to be there? | 你会不会出庭? |
[12:14] | Of course I will. | 我当然会去 |
[12:17] | Now get dressed. | 现在穿好衣服 |
[12:34] | All it needs is your signature. | 签个名就行了 |
[12:36] | Wanted to make sure everything was on the books before kyle’s trial. | 要确保在Kyle审判前 万事俱备 |
[12:44] | I appreciate that,frank. | 非常感谢 Frank |
[12:57] | Who is this woman? | 这女人是谁? |
[13:00] | She’s kyle’s mother. | Kyle的母亲 |
[13:02] | That’s not what I’m asking. | 我问的不是这个 |
[13:07] | Who is she? | 她是什么人? |
[13:14] | John walden is a cover name I used 16 years ago. | 16年前 我的化名是John Walden |
[13:17] | I did some special task force work in pensacola. | 在彭萨科拉城做特遣队 |
[13:21] | That’s when I met julia. | 在那里 我遇到了Julia |
[13:23] | Was it serious? | 是认真的吗? |
[13:26] | It was for me. | 我是认真的 |
[13:32] | Custody’s a big step,horatio. | 监护权可不是儿戏 Horatio |
[13:36] | Yes,it is. | 没错 |
[13:43] | Alexx,I got your message. | Alexx 我收到你的消息了 |
[13:45] | How are we doing? | 怎么样了? |
[13:46] | Recovered the bullet between t7 and t8. | 在第7 第8根脊椎间找到了子弹 |
[13:51] | It’s mangled,distorted. | 严重变形 没用了 |
[13:54] | Projectile entered through the sternum, | 子弹从胸骨射入 |
[13:57] | passed through his aorta,up to the thoracic vertebrae. | 穿过大动脉 直达脊椎 |
[14:06] | That would mean that his lawyer could’ve walked in and shot him. | 这说明律师不可能进来朝他开枪 |
[14:09] | But not face-to-face,like we thought. | 但不是我们原来想的面对面 |
[14:12] | As I was going through his clothes,eric,it hit me. | 我检查衣服时 Eric 有所发现 |
[14:19] | There’s no blood on it. | 上面没有血 |
[14:20] | And no defects. | 也没有缺损 |
[14:23] | Based on the wound pattern there should be something on the tie. | 根据伤口分析 领带上应该有点什么 |
[14:28] | There was a pen on the ground,right? | 地上有支笔对吧? |
[14:29] | Papers missing. | 文件没了 |
[14:32] | He was getting ready to sign something which means… | 他正准备签什么文件 说明… |
[14:35] | he was leaning over. | 他弯着腰 |
[14:40] | Okay,no way the killer was lying on the floor. | 好吧 但杀手没可能躺在地上 |
[14:43] | Bill would have seen him. | 否则Bill就能看到他了 |
[14:45] | Killer wasn’t on the floor. | 杀手不在地上 |
[14:46] | The killer was under it. | 杀手在地下 |
[14:48] | But there are no basements in miami. | 但迈阿密没有地下室 |
[14:51] | Alexx,money can buy you a basement,if you want. | Alexx 有钱能使鬼推磨 |
[15:25] | This is the very first wine cellar I’ve seen in miami. | 这是我在迈阿密看到的第一间酒窖 |
[15:29] | They had to have dug it right out of the coastal ridge. | 全部在海脊上挖出来的 |
[15:31] | This had to have cost a fortune. | 这可要用一大笔钱 |
[15:34] | It cost him his life. | 用了他一条命 |
[15:37] | I’ve positioned a bendie where bill winston stood. | 我标记了Bill Winston站的地方 |
[15:42] | With the laser,let’s see what we get. | 打开激光 看看什么结果 |
[15:54] | This is the ac vent. | 这是个空调出风口 |
[15:58] | Winston must have liked it real cold at his desk. | Winston肯定很喜欢书桌旁冰凉的感觉 |
[16:01] | And the shooter stood right here. | 开枪的人就站在这里 |
[16:06] | now confirm that with the laser. | 用激光确认一下 |
[16:11] | Bingo. | 有了 |
[16:13] | Therite is. | 就是这里了 |
[16:16] | thanks | 多谢 |
[16:19] | What’s that right there? Do you see it? | 那是什么? 你看见没? |
[16:23] | It’s blood and hair. | 血迹和头发 |
[16:25] | Maybe we got lucky. Maybe our shooter was clumsy and hit his head. | 也许我们撞大运了 可能开枪的家伙 笨手笨脚撞到了头 |
[16:28] | Yeah,let’s hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[16:33] | Hey,I need the results of that hair. | 我要知道头发鉴定的结果 |
[16:37] | I collect it,I run it,and you’re anxious? | 我采集的 我检测的 你却关心起来了? |
[16:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:41] | No. I’m not done yet. | 我还没弄完 |
[16:46] | Hey,did you hear that kyle’s case is up today? | 知道Kyle的案子今天开审吗? |
[16:48] | Yeah,that’s right. Um,horatio’s headed over to the courtroom this afternoon. | 是的 Horatio下午去了法庭 |
[16:52] | That poor kid. | 可怜的孩子 |
[16:53] | He’s been used by everybody his whole life and now he might spend the rest of it in jail. | 生来被所有人利用 现在可能余生要在狱中度过 |
[16:57] | Well,I think if he gets acquitted,horatio’s going to get custody. | 我觉得要是他被判无罪 Horatio就能获得监护权了 |
[17:00] | Yeah,but even that might change now that the mother’s back in the picture. | 是的 但现在也不一定了 母亲又冒出来了 |
[17:04] | I trust kyle to make the right decision. | 我相信Kyle会做出正确选择的 |
[17:07] | Yeah,me,too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[17:09] | I expect nothing less from H. | 希望H身边不要再有人离开了 |
[17:11] | oh,here we go. We got a codis hit. | 有了 |
[17:14] | Rob mason. | 在CODIS里找到了 |
[17:15] | He’s in here for white-collar crimes. | 因为白领犯罪记录在案 |
[17:17] | Looks like rob just made it to the big leagues. | 看起来Rob向犯罪大军看齐了 |
[17:23] | So,how did you guys figure out I was in the cellar? | 你们怎么知道我在酒窖的? |
[17:26] | Because you left your hair behind. | 你在那里留下了头发 |
[17:31] | You guys… are good. | 你们…挺有一套的 |
[17:35] | I racked my head on that ceiling. | 我头撞到了天花板 |
[17:47] | See. | 你看 |
[17:50] | Serves me right,I guess. | 招待的不错 |
[17:52] | Why were you in the basement? | 你在地下室干嘛? |
[17:55] | Do you like fine wine? | 你喜欢美酒吗? |
[18:00] | This place is like the tiffany’s of wine. | 那地方就像酒的盛宴 |
[18:03] | Bill always talked about his 1905 blauschild bordeaux. | Bill总是说起他的1905年份 |
[18:06] | So you had a taste? | 你去品了品? |
[18:09] | Nah,I wish i had the guts. | 我有那胆就好了 |
[18:11] | Just wanted to say I’d seen it. | 我只看了看 |
[18:13] | Why open the vent? | 打开通风口干嘛? |
[18:18] | Okay. You got me. | 好吧 你捉到我了 |
[18:23] | So I wasn’t there for something vintage. | 我不是为了美酒去那儿的 |
[18:26] | Bill’s always in that room. | Bill总在那间屋子 |
[18:28] | I was hoping to get a hot tip. | 我希望搞到点有用的消息 |
[18:30] | Insider trading? | 内部交易? |
[18:33] | You don’t bank billions playing by the rules,lieutenant. | 你别指望亿万富翁按章出牌 队长 |
[18:38] | Besides,he never said a word. | 另外 他也没透露 |
[18:42] | So you shot him. | 所以你朝他开枪 |
[18:44] | Why don’t you slow down there. | 慢着点 |
[18:46] | Okay,I’ve never fired a gun in my life. | 我这辈子从来没开过枪 |
[18:50] | There’s an easy way to prove that. | 这倒很好证明 |
[19:12] | Now I’m no scientist, | 我不是科学家 |
[19:14] | but if I were guilty,that should have changed color,right? | 但如果我有罪 那东西该变色 是不是? |
[19:18] | Right. | 是的 |
[19:21] | Right. | 很好 |
[19:24] | Guess I’m out of here. | 我要走了 |
[19:27] | Excuse me. | 等一下 |
[19:29] | Don’t go far. | 别走远 |
[19:43] | Time to find out if you’re guilty,Mr. Hopkins. | 是时候看看你有没有罪了 Hopkins先生 |
[19:45] | That’s a search warrant for the papers you took from bill winston’s office. | 这是张对于你从Bill Winston办公室 拿走的文件的搜查令 |
[19:48] | Okay,well,I have some clients coming in shortly,but I will take a look at this… | 好吧 我马上有几个客户要来 但我会看一下这… |
[19:52] | do it now or I tear your office apart. | 马上拿出来 不然把你办公室拆了 |
[19:56] | Do it now. | 马上交出来 |
[20:16] | these are annulment papers,H. | 这是宣告婚姻无效的文件 H |
[20:17] | Bill was going to dissolve his marriage to julia | Bill要结束他跟Julia的婚姻 |
[20:20] | based on the grounds that julia had committed fraud. | 以Julia实施欺诈为由 |
[20:23] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[20:25] | Just after they got married,bill asked me to look into her. | 他们刚结婚 Bill就请我调查她 |
[20:27] | So you stumbled onto her past. | 你就意外发现了她的过去 |
[20:32] | She claimed to have made millions in google,but she didn’t have a dime. | 她声称在网上赚了上百万 但事实上连一个子都没有 |
[20:36] | And we uncovered at least five different identities that she used in the past. | 我们发现她在过去用过 至少五个不同的身份 |
[20:43] | What tipped him off? | 什么事让他警觉了? |
[20:45] | The windsail key deal. | Windsail Key交易 |
[20:46] | She cut their honeymoon short to close it. | 她把蜜月旅行缩短了 去结束交易 |
[20:49] | He figured anyone that concerned with the payday must really need it. | 他估计关注交割日的人一定是真的想买 |
[20:52] | So,she was using him. | 她在利用他 |
[20:53] | In his world,everyone uses everyone. | 在他的世界 大家都在相互利用 |
[20:55] | But the playing field’s gotta start level. | 在同一等级的运动场上 |
[20:57] | Why go through with windsail key auction at all? | 为什么全程参与Windsail Key拍卖? |
[21:00] | He was going to publicly out her in front of everyone, | 他要当着所有人的面揭穿她 |
[21:03] | so she couldn’t dupe anyone in private. | 她就不能再私下愚弄任何人了 |
[21:05] | And she would be penniless. | 她也就会一贫如洗了 |
[21:07] | There appears to…be a lipstick smudge on those. You don’T… | 这看起来像是…唇印 你不会… |
[21:12] | no. | 不 |
[21:14] | Must be julia’s then. | 那一定是Julia的了 |
[21:16] | That means she knows that he was going to end their marriage. | 这说明她知道他想结束他们的婚姻 |
[21:18] | And that is called motive. | 这就是动机 |
[21:26] | Uniforms went to the house,and julia’s not there. | 警员去了他们家 Julia不在 |
[21:28] | What about her cell phone? | 她的手机呢? |
[21:29] | It’s turned off. | 她关机了 |
[21:30] | Turned off. | 关机了 |
[21:31] | Okay. I’ve got an idea. | 好吧 我有个点子 |
[21:32] | Thank you,Mr. Wolfe. | 多谢 Wolfe先生 |
[21:34] | Yes,this is lieutenant caine. | 我是Caine队长 |
[21:36] | Kyle harmon please. | 请找Kyle Harmon |
[21:38] | Lieutenant,he’s got a visi tor. | 队长 他现在有访客 |
[21:39] | Okay,what is the name of the visitor? | 好的 |
[21:43] | Julia winston. | 访客叫什么名字? |
[21:44] | Julia winston. Keep her there. | Julia Winston 留住她 |
[21:51] | I always knew you’d come back. | 我一直坚信你会回来的 |
[21:58] | I whispered that promise in your ear the last time I saw you. | 上次见你的时候我在你耳边发过誓 |
[22:02] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[22:06] | I’ll never leave you again. | 我再也不会离开你了 |
[22:13] | I can’t believe no one taught you how to do this. | 真不敢相信没人教你这个 |
[22:16] | Yeah. Well,I’ve never really worn a tie. | 我实际上从不打领带 |
[22:19] | Brings out the blue in your eyes. | 衬出了你的蓝眼睛 |
[22:22] | I’ll teach you how to do it when you get out. | 你出来以后我会教你怎么打领带 |
[22:25] | That’s if I ever get out. | 我能出得来才行 |
[22:27] | I don’t want to hear that. | 我不想听到这样的话 |
[22:30] | Everything is going to be fine. | 事情会好起来的 |
[22:32] | – You didn’t hurt anybody,did you? – No,but I… | – 你没伤害任何人 对吗? – 是的 但是我… |
[22:36] | and I’m sure that woman understands that you made a mistake. | 我确信那个女人会理解 你只是犯了一个错 |
[22:40] | We all make mistakes,don’t we? | 我们都会犯错误 不是吗? |
[22:43] | Yeah,I guess. | 是 我想是 |
[22:54] | Look at that. | 看看 |
[22:55] | So handsome. | 长得真英俊 |
[22:59] | Like your father. | 像你父亲一样 |
[23:04] | Could I have a word,julia? | 我们能谈谈吗 Julia? |
[23:08] | Of course. | 当然 |
[23:09] | Outside,please. | 到外面谈 |
[23:13] | Don’t forget my promise. | 不要忘了我的承诺 |
[23:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:24] | What are you doing? | 你来做什么? |
[23:27] | I’m visiting our son. | 我来看我们的儿子 |
[23:30] | You failed to mention his trial today. | 你没和我提今天是他的审判日 |
[23:32] | I wanted to support him. | 我想给他打打气 |
[23:36] | And you failed to mention you’ve used five aliases over the last 15 years. | 你也没提过去15年来你用过5个化名 |
[23:43] | When I met you,you were undercover for a living. | 我遇见你时 你在做卧底 |
[23:46] | But I’m a cop. | 我是个警察 |
[23:49] | You found out about the annulment,didn’t you? | 你发现了宣布婚姻无效的文件 对吗? |
[23:55] | I stopped by the lawyer’s last night to go over the deal for the island sale. | 我昨晚为小岛的那笔交易 拜访了下律师 |
[24:00] | Saw it on the table. | 看见它在桌上 |
[24:03] | I’m going to go get some coffee. | 我去倒点咖啡 |
[24:04] | – Would you like some? – Please. | – 你要吗? – 好的 |
[24:26] | And it was at that moment that you realized that you were about to lose everything. | 那个时候你意识到你要失去一切了 |
[24:32] | what are you implying? | 你在暗指什么? |
[24:34] | You called,horatio? | 你找我 Horatio? |
[24:35] | Check her car,please,frank. | 请查查她的车子 Frank |
[24:37] | You bet. | 好的 |
[24:39] | You really think i killed my husband? | 你真认为我杀了我丈夫? |
[24:42] | I guess we’re going to find out,aren’t we? | 我想我们会查出真相的 |
[25:01] | Horatio? | |
[25:05] | I have no idea how that got there. | 我不知道它怎么会在那的 |
[25:09] | Hook her up,please. | 把她拷起来 |
[25:11] | Yup. | 是 |
[25:17] | You’re wasting your time. | 你在浪费时间 |
[25:19] | Why is that? | 怎么说? |
[25:20] | Because you still love me. | 因为你还爱着我 |
[26:08] | I heard horatio may have found the murder weapon. | 听说Horatio可能找到凶器了 |
[26:10] | Yeah,in julia winston’s mercedes. | 没错 在Julia Winston的奔驰车上 |
[26:13] | How diabolical. | 真是心狠手辣 |
[26:13] | You know,if her husband had signed the annulment, | 你知道 如果她丈夫签了婚姻无效文件 |
[26:15] | she wouldn’t have anything,and now,she’s a wealthy widow. | 她什么也得不到 而现在 她是个有钱寡妇 |
[26:18] | Hang on,calleigh,okay? | Calleigh 别急着下结论好吗? |
[26:19] | Let’s just see what the evidence tells us. | 看看证物能告诉我们什么 |
[26:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:23] | Now,I got some pressure distortion,there, | 子弹有一些变形 |
[26:25] | but,uh,think I’ve got enough to make a comparison. | 但是还是足够做对比了 |
[26:29] | I know that julia is a savvy con artist, | 我知道Julia是个精明的诈骗高手 |
[26:32] | but I’m thinking,she’s probably a rookie killer. | 但是我想 就杀人来说她可能是个新手 |
[26:35] | You’re so sure of yourself that I am going to let you confirm it. | 你自己这么确定 那就让你来亲自证实吧 |
[26:38] | My pleasure. | 我很乐意 |
[26:41] | Ten-card’s right there. | 样本在那 |
[26:53] | Okay,this print that you gave me is not julia’S. | 好吧 你给我的指纹不是Julia的 |
[26:57] | I said it. Told you she was framed. | 我说过的 她是被陷害的 |
[27:00] | Want to widen the search,run it through afis,see what we get. | 扩大搜索范围 对比AFIS数据库 看看有什么结果 |
[27:08] | I got something. | 有发现了 |
[27:10] | Rob mason. | |
[27:11] | The guy in the basement. | 在地下室里的那家伙 |
[27:13] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[27:13] | I’ll bring him in. | 我去把他带来 |
[27:27] | Positive for gunshot residue. | 弹药残余为阳性 |
[27:29] | That’s got to be wrong. | 肯定出错了 |
[27:31] | Stand up,please. | 站起来 |
[27:36] | Turn out your pants pockets inside out. | 把你的裤子口袋翻出来 |
[27:49] | That’s positive twice,Mr. Mason. | 又是阳性 Mason先生 |
[28:20] | I was tested earlier,it was negative. How could that happen? | 我早前做过测试 是阴性 怎么会这样? |
[28:22] | You put your hand back in your pocket after you fired the weapon. | 你开枪以后曾经把手插在口袋里 |
[28:25] | Then you scrubbed your hands before you came in. | 测试前把手给洗干净了 |
[28:36] | now that everything’s out on the table,why’d you do it? | 现在事实都摆在眼前了 你为什么这么做? |
[28:42] | Things were starting to come apart. | 事情开始败露 |
[28:44] | What was coming apart? | 什么败露了? |
[28:45] | I spent years bribing and embezzling my way into the inner circle, | 我花了多年挪用钱来贿赂别人 想要挤进上层圈子 |
[28:49] | and I’m finally rubbing elbows with billionaires, | 最后我终于和那些亿万富翁打上了交道 |
[28:51] | and the help goes and screws it up. | 结果那个女佣认出了我 |
[29:01] | Tim gilbert. | 搞砸了一切 |
[29:03] | Sorry. You must have me confused with someone else. | 不好意思 你肯定把我和别人弄混了 |
[29:06] | Come on,tim. We worked at ellicot house cleaners,remember? | 拜托 Tim 我们在Ellicot房屋清洁公司 一起工作过 记得吗? |
[29:14] | That was a long time ago. | 很久以前了 |
[29:16] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[29:18] | What are you doing here? | 你来这做什么? |
[29:23] | What does that have to do with your killing bill winston? | 那和你杀Bill Winston有什么关系? |
[29:28] | Julia came to me with a deal. | Julia找我做一笔交易 |
[29:31] | She would not out me as a fraud if I did her a favor. | 如果我帮她一个忙 她就不会揭发我是个骗子 |
[29:40] | You want me to kill your husband? | 你想要我杀了你丈夫? |
[29:42] | The gun will be here,bill will be upstairs. | 枪会放在这 Bill会在上面 |
[29:46] | I don’t know. I can’T… i can’t do this. I’m not a killer. | 我不明白 我做不了… 我做不了这个 我不是个杀手 |
[29:48] | Now,calm down. | 冷静点 |
[29:48] | He’ll never even see you. | 他绝对不会看到你 |
[29:50] | One clean shot. | 一枪就行 |
[29:53] | Then leave the gun,and I’ll take care of it. | 然后丢下枪 我会处理的 |
[29:55] | When you’re done,get back to the party. | 做完以后 回到派对中去 |
[29:58] | What makes you think I would kill someone? | 你怎么认为我会杀人呢? |
[30:00] | You lied your way in here so you could be one of the big boys. | 你一路骗进来 才能成为这些大人物中的一员 |
[30:04] | so be one. | 那么就当你的大人物吧 |
[30:08] | she left me no choice. | 她让我别无选择 |
[30:11] | Why don’t you tell me what you did with the gun after that? | 说说杀人后你怎么处理枪的 |
[30:15] | I left it there for julia. | 我把它留在那给Julia了 |
[30:16] | She said she’d take care of it. | 她说她会处理的 |
[30:18] | By hiding it in her own car? | 藏在她自己的车里? |
[30:19] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么认为 |
[30:21] | I’m telling you,julia’s the one behind this entire thing. | 告诉你 Julia是整件事情的幕后策划 |
[30:26] | You may be telling the truth,Mr. Mason, | 你可能说的是实话 Mason先生 |
[30:29] | but we have no physical evidence tying julia to the crime, | 但是我们没有能将Julia 和案件联系起来的物证 |
[30:32] | so,unfortunately for you,she’s played you perfectly. | 所以 你很不幸被她玩弄于股掌之间了 |
[30:43] | The young man surrendered without resistance | 这个年轻人没有反抗就屈服了 |
[30:46] | and has complied with all that’s been asked of him since. | 照做了所有他被要求做的事情 |
[30:49] | But he did take her to a secondary location. | 但他的确把她带到了别处 |
[30:52] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[30:54] | Um,and to reconfirm,that is the man who abducted kathleen newberry. | 呃 再次确认下 就是那个人绑架了Kathleen Newberry |
[31:03] | Yes,it is. | 是的 |
[31:05] | These questions have been asked and answered. | 这些问题已经被问过和答过了 |
[31:08] | If there’s nothing else,let’s move on. | 如果没有别的话 我们继续 |
[31:13] | Thank you,sergeant tripp. That’s all. | 谢谢你 Tripp警官 问完了 |
[31:15] | Witness is excused. | 证人可以离开了 |
[31:16] | Thank you,judge. | 谢谢 法官大人 |
[31:18] | Miss nevins,your next witness? | Nevins小姐 你的下一个证人 |
[31:21] | The victim in this case,kathleen newberry. | 本案受害人 Kathleen Newberry |
[31:30] | She’s scheduled for 11:30. | 她应该11点半就到的 |
[31:32] | Let’s proceed. | 我们继续 |
[31:37] | Your honor,as her testimony promises to be long, | 法官大人 她的证词很长 |
[31:40] | the state requests we break for lunch before calling her in. | 请求在她上庭前我们先休息下吃个午饭 |
[31:43] | Court rwillesume in 90 minutes. | 90分钟以后重新开庭 |
[31:45] | The defendant is remanded into custody. | 将被告押回看管所 |
[31:53] | so,kathleen newberry’s a no-show,huh? | Kathleen Newberry没有出现 是吗? |
[31:55] | Yeah. No one can find her,which helps kyle,of course. | 是的 找不到她 当然这帮了Kyle大忙 |
[31:58] | I’ll send my team up there right now. | 我派我的人现在去找找 |
[32:00] | Thank you,horatio. | 谢谢你 Horatio |
[32:09] | – Did I hear her say her witness is missing? – You did. | – 她是说证人不见了吗? – 是的 |
[32:12] | Where’s kathleen,julia? | Kathleen在哪 Julia? |
[32:15] | Why are you asking me that? | 为什么问我? |
[32:16] | I’m asking you because you petitioned for custody this morning hours before this proceeding. | 因为你在开庭前几个小时 申请了Kyle的监护权 |
[32:22] | Of course I did. | 没错 |
[32:22] | I’d do anything for him now. | 现在我会为他做任何事情 |
[32:24] | And that’s my point. | 那就是我怀疑的理由 |
[32:47] | Looks like Mrs. Newberry was having a rough go of it. | 看来Newberry太太走得很匆忙啊 |
[32:49] | There’s a foreclosure here. | 这有一些丧失赎回权的通知 |
[32:51] | Some past due bills. | 一些过期的账单 |
[33:00] | Kathleen,this is assistant state attorney nevins. | Kathleen 我是助理州检查官 Nevins |
[33:02] | But you know what? There’s no sign of forced entry. | 但是没有强行闯入的痕迹 |
[33:04] | There’s no signs of a struggle. | 没有搏斗的痕迹 |
[33:09] | What about the voice mail? | 电话录音有什么发现? |
[33:12] | Yeah. There are,uh… there are over a dozen of them. | 有 呃… 有不少留言 |
[33:18] | Most of them are from asa nevins. | 大部分都是Nevins检察官打来的 |
[33:25] | Looks like she packed in a hurry. | 看起来她匆匆打包离开 |
[33:42] | hey,come check this out. | 嘿 过来看看这个 |
[33:48] | She left one bag behind,huh? | 她落了一个包 |
[33:54] | It’s a currency band. | 是捆钞票的纸带 |
[33:56] | $10,000. | 一万美元 |
[33:57] | Yeah,she could’ve fit a hundred of those in here. | 这样一包能装一百多捆 |
[34:01] | So it looks like kathleen newberry just became a millionaire. | 看来Kathleen Newberry 刚成了位百万富翁 |
[34:15] | Something oily on the bottom of the bag. | 包底下有些油性物质 |
[34:17] | Hopefully trace can tell us something. | 希望痕检组能查出点什么 |
[34:19] | Like where all that cash came from. | 比如钱的出处 |
[34:21] | My guess,it’s from someone who benefited from her disappearance. | 出钱的 应该是能从她消失中受益的人 |
[34:41] | I’m sorry,Mrs. Winston isn’t available right now. | 对不起 Winston太太现在不在 |
[34:43] | She’s had a very difficult day. | 今天对于她来说太难过了 |
[34:45] | Well,actually,I came to talk to you because you run the house. | 实际上我是来找你的 因为你照看这座房子 |
[34:48] | In exchange for living here when they’re gone. | 这样他们不在的时候 我可以住在这 |
[34:51] | I do everything when they’re in town. | 他们在城里的时候 我打理这的一切 |
[34:52] | Well,we found a bag today at kathleen newberry’s house, | 我们今天在Kathleen Newberry家 发现了一个包 |
[34:55] | and it had traces of acrylic polymer and butyl carbitol. | 上面有丙烯聚合剂和丁基卡必醇 |
[34:58] | What are those? | 那是什么? |
[35:00] | They’re cleaning solvents for marble floors,which kathleen doesn’t have. | 那是大理石地板的清洁剂 Kathleen家可没有这地板 |
[35:03] | But you do,in every room. | 但是你这有 每个房间都是 |
[35:05] | We’re not the only home in miami who has them,miss boa vista. | 我们不是迈阿密唯一有大理石地板的人家 Boa Vista小姐 |
[35:08] | No,but you’re the only one with motive for kathleen to disappear. | 对 但是你是唯一有动机 想要Kathleen消失的人 |
[35:12] | Mrs. Winston’s been in court all day; she couldn’t have had anything to do with it. | Winston夫人一整天都在法庭 她不可能与这件事有关 |
[35:15] | Well,see again,that’s why I wanted to talk to you | 没错 所以我想找你谈谈 |
[35:16] | because since your boss just inherited millions, | 因为既然你的主人刚刚继承了大笔财富 |
[35:19] | I think she sent you to pay off kathleen. | 我想她可以派你去送钱给Kathleen |
[35:22] | Not that I did,but what would be wrong with such kindness? | 我没有这么做 但是这样的善举有什么错呢? |
[35:25] | Giving a woman who’s fallen on hard times a chance at a fresh start. | 给一个水深火热的女人 重头开始的机会 |
[35:29] | Someone did her a great service. | 这人真是帮了她大忙 |
[35:31] | “Someone”? | “这人”? |
[35:32] | I think you’re behind it. | 我想这人就是你吧 |
[35:34] | The best charity is anonymous. | 做善事是不留名的 |
[35:36] | That might be true,but I doubt that it was charitable. | 话是没错 但是我怀疑这并非什么”做善事” |
[35:42] | Do you have a body? | 你们发现尸体了? |
[35:45] | Are you saying there is one? | 你是说这有一具尸体吗? |
[35:48] | If I have done anything,then I helped a woman in need. | 如果是我做的 那么我帮助了一个需要帮助的女人 |
[35:52] | If you want to talk about this more,I’ll be in court looking after my son. | 如果你还想知道更多 我会在法庭陪着我儿子 |
[36:05] | Criminal court department b is now called to order. | 刑事法院现在重新开庭 |
[36:08] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[36:24] | Okay,counsel. | 好的 辩方律师 |
[36:26] | Your next witness. | 你的下一个证人 |
[36:29] | Your honor,permission to approach the bench. | 法官大人 请允许我上前和您交谈 |
[36:33] | Sidebar. | 过来吧 |
[36:51] | I have been informed by assistant state attorney nevins that | 助理州检查官Nevins刚才告知我 |
[36:54] | the prosecution’s key witness is unavailable, | 本案的关键证人缺席 |
[36:57] | and the state is not able to proceed. | 本案将无法继续进行 |
[37:00] | I,therefore,have no choice but to dismiss this matter without prejudice. | 为以示公正 现驳回此案 |
[37:06] | So I’m free? | 那么我自由了? |
[37:08] | You are,Mr. Harmon. | 是的 Harmon先生 |
[37:09] | Upon discharge from the miami-dade department of detention, | 从迈阿密戴德警局拘留所释放 |
[37:12] | you are released to your parents, | 你现在归你父母了 |
[37:13] | both of whom have filed separate petitions for custody. | 他们各自都签署了监护权申请 |
[37:18] | So I have to choose? | 那么我得做出选择? |
[37:21] | Yes,son,you do. | 是的 孩子 |
[37:26] | Court adjourned. | 休庭 |
[37:56] | I’m no lawyer,but if kathleen newberry doesn’t show up,kyle can’t be retried,right? | 我不是律师 但是如果Kathleen Newberry 不出现 Kyle的案子就不会再审 对吗? |
[38:02] | That’s correct,but I’m going to find her,julia. | 没错 但是我要找到她 Julia |
[38:07] | And when I do,we’re going to have to start this whole process over again. | 找到她以后 我们又要重新进行所有的程序 |
[38:11] | Why would you want to put your own son back in jail? | 你为什么想要自己的儿子坐牢呢? |
[38:14] | I’m,uh… not actually talking about my son. | 我 呃… 实际上说的不是我儿子 |
[38:25] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[38:27] | Do you have a twenty on tripp? | 你知道Tripp在哪吗? |
[38:29] | I can’t seem to get ahold of him. | 我联系不上他 |
[38:30] | No,but manchester and missing persons got a court order to access the the department of transportation records. | 不知道 但是Manchester和失踪人口科 拿到了交通部的记录 |
[38:35] | Turns out kathleen has a sunpass in her car. | 发现Kathleen的车上装有电子缴费卡 |
[38:58] | So there are records at every toll plaza of her sailing through. | 所以她经过的每一个收费站都有记录 |
[39:01] | She’s in a hurry,too. | 她很着急 |
[39:02] | She’s hit a lot of them. | 已经过了不少收费站了 |
[39:03] | She’s north of boca raton,which means she’s headed way outside our jurisdiction. | 她到了Boca Raton北部 也就是说她已经越过了我们管辖的地域 |
[39:07] | So what if julia’s telling the truth and kathleen did take the money and run? | 那么如果Julia说的是实话 Kathleen带着钱跑了呢? |
[39:10] | Maybe,but I’ve got a bad feeling. | 可能吧 但是我有不好的感觉 |
[39:22] | Man,it feels so good to be out. | 老兄 出来的感觉真好 |
[39:24] | Let’s keep it that way,okay? | 那就好好在外面呆着 好吗? |
[39:31] | Son… I can’t tell you not to do this. | 儿子… 我无法限制你该怎么做 |
[39:39] | My whole life I’ve been moving from place to place. | 我一直都在颠沛流离中生活 |
[39:42] | Okay,with nothing,not even a photograph. | 什么也没有 甚至连张照片都没 |
[39:44] | All I have is what I can remember. | 我所拥有的就是我的记忆 |
[39:46] | Listen,kyle,that’s not true. | 听着 Kyle 不是这样的 |
[39:47] | You have your freedom now. | 现在你有自由了 |
[39:48] | I suggest you take care of it. | 我希望你能珍惜它 |
[39:56] | You loved her once,right? | 你曾经爱过她 对吗? |
[40:06] | I just need that chance to try. | 我需要试一次 |
[40:14] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[40:17] | You stay in touch,though. | 不管怎么说 保持联系 |
[40:20] | I will. | 我会的 |
[40:43] | You take care of him. | 照顾好他 |
[40:45] | I’m his mother. | 我是他母亲 |
[42:08] | CSI:Miami Season 06 Episode 13 Raising Caine |