Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第6季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第6季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:36] Hey,Ken,how goes it? 嘿 Ken 还好吗
[00:38] It goes,Wolfe. 就那样 Wolfe
[00:39] It’d be better if I hadn’t start my morning seeing that woman in there. 如果一大早不是看到那女人
[00:55] Alexx? 肯定要好得多
[00:56] Hey. 嘿
[00:58] It looks like someone was thrown through the coffee table. 看起来像是被摔在了茶几上
[01:01] Yeah. 是啊
[01:07] Looks like there was a wine glass on the table,huh? 看来茶几上还放了只酒杯
[01:11] Its stem punctured right through to her carotid artery. 杯脚正好刺穿了她的颈动脉
[01:19] This amount of blood,I’d be willing to bet she died of exsanguination. 这么多血 我敢说她是死于失血过多
[01:24] So I’m guessing somebody grabbed her,pushed her. 我猜有人抓住了她 推倒她
[01:30] We might not have a murder weapon. 我们可能找不到谋杀凶器
[01:34] Hey,Ryan,will you help me move her over just…? 嘿 Ryan 你能帮我把她移开吗?
[01:37] Alexx,hold on one second. Alexx 等一下
[01:38] Just,uh,don’t touch her. 呃 先别碰她
[01:41] Don’t put your hands on her. 先别用手碰她
[01:42] I’m thinking of trying something. 我在想别的方式
[01:45] What are you thinking? 你在想什么?
[01:49] You gonna fume this body for prints,aren’t you? 你要用烟熏尸体取指纹 是吗?
[01:53] Right here. 就在这
[01:54] Well,you ow,I could dust the whole room and get a list of suspects who… 你知道 如果对整个房间取指纹的话
[01:58] maybe were in here. 会有一长列可能的嫌疑人
[02:00] But what I need is a suspect who made physical contact with her. 但是我需要的是一个 与她有身体接触的嫌疑犯
[02:05] Don’t give me the hard sell,Wolfe. 别跟我扯那么多了 Wolfe
[02:07] Just do what you gotta do before I whisk her away. 想做的话就抓紧
[02:09] Thank you,Alexx. 谢谢 Alexx
[03:11] Not bad for a makeshift fuming chamber. 这个临时的烟熏装置还不错嘛
[03:14] I’ve popped a few tents in my day. 我之前搭过几只帐篷
[03:24] Ryan!
[03:25] Oh,crap! 哦 糟了!
[03:26] I’ll go get a fire extinguisher,all right? 我去拿灭火器 好吗?
[03:32] Hurry,Ryan,those glue fumes are flammable! 快点 Ryan 那些具有粘附性的 烟雾是易燃的!
[03:42] Hey,this place is full of ammonia! 嘿 这地方全是氨水!
[03:53] We got to get out of here! Let’s go! 我们得赶快出去! 快走!
[03:54] We got to get out of here! Let’s go! 我们得赶快出去!
[04:10] CSI:Miami Season 06 Episode 12 Miami Confidential 快走!
[04:58] You two okay? 你们俩没事吧?
[05:00] We’re both a little crispy around the edges, 虽然险象环生
[05:02] but yeah,we’re all right. 但是我们没事
[05:05] You know,I gotta tell you,I don’t know what happened. 我得告诉你 我不知道发生了什么
[05:06] That fuming tent was fine when I checked it. 我检查的时候 那个烟熏蓬是好的
[05:08] Okay,get yourself checked out. 好的 去检查下身体
[05:09] I need you at full strength. 我可不希望你成伤员
[05:11] You know,I hate to ask,but what about the body and the evidence? 不好意思问一下 尸体和证据怎么样了?
[05:15] The evidence will never fail us. 总能找到证据的
[05:20] This place smells like ammonia. 这地方一股子氨水味
[05:22] You know,Ryan and Alexx barely got out. 知道吗 Ryan和Alexx差点没逃出来
[05:23] This could have been ugly. 真是危险
[05:25] The scene’s all clear. 现场清理完毕
[05:27] We got here before there was too much damage. 幸好我们及时赶到 现场没有完全破坏
[05:29] Have you got any idea what caused it? 知道是什么引起的吗?
[05:31] Yeah,it was a fully operational meth lab. 现场完全就是个毒品工厂
[05:33] This place was a ticking time bomb. 这地方是个设计好的定时炸弹
[05:34] Can we get inside? 我们能进去了吗?
[05:36] Sure,we got it unr control. It’s all yours now. 当然 情况已经控制住了 现在交给你们了
[05:38] Thanks. 多谢
[05:47] There’s our fuming tent. 这就是我们的烟熏篷
[05:50] It’s melted directly onto her. 全熔化在她身上了
[05:59] Well,there’s the lab stuff. 那是制作器材
[06:12] Looks like she took second,maybe third-degree burns. 看来她应该是二度 或三度烧伤
[06:16] So much for trace. 还有多的证据吗
[06:19] I don’t know. 我不知道
[06:20] She was partially protected. 她有一部分被保护起来了
[06:21] It doesn’t look like the open flames breached her backside. 看来明火没有破坏她的后背
[06:24] Think we still may have a chance? 我们还有机会?
[06:26] ntil we try. 试试才知道
[06:34] If she was a meth cook,I’m not sure I have a whole lot of sympathy. 如果她是制造毒品的 我对她可能就没那么同情了
[06:38] I don’t think we know what she is at this point. 我们现在还不确定她是什么人呢
[06:42] You got something else? 有什么发现?
[06:43] Yeah,Ryan’s fuming tent didn’t start this fire. 是 不是Ryan的烟熏篷引发了火灾
[06:48] What do you think it was? 你认为是什么?
[06:50] Well,look at the char on the wall socket. 看看插座上烧焦的痕迹
[06:52] It’s cooked. 是动过手脚的
[06:55] I think that’s why the fan shorted out. 我想这就是电扇短路的原因
[06:57] I’ll call Delko. 我打电话给Delko
[06:58] Get him on it. 让他过来
[07:10] The circuit breakers are all taped open. 断路开关都被胶带贴住了
[07:13] Hmm,so when the power overloaded,the breakers couldn’t throw. 当电力超载的时候 也不会跳闸
[07:16] The electrical couldn’t turn itself off. 电路不能自动切断
[07:29] I wonder if this is some sort of an insurance scam. 我想知道这是不是什么骗保的伎俩
[07:32] Owner knew he had bad tenants,wanted to kill two birds with one stone? 房东知道房客不是好人 想一箭双雕?
[07:35] Possibly. 很可能
[07:37] All right,let’s see who geI’ll call H. 好吧 看看谁是受益人 我打给H
[07:49] So you’re the one who torched my condo? 那么你就是烧了我公寓的人?
[07:51] Sorry to disappoint you,Mr.Broyles, 不好意思让你失望了 Broyles先生
[07:53] but it was actually nothing like that. 实际上并不是那么回事
[07:56] Tell it to my attorney. 和我的律师说吧
[07:58] The girl that we found in the torched condo’s name is Rachel Hemming,Mr. Broyles. 我们在烧毁的公寓里发现的女孩 叫Rachel Hemming, Broyles先生
[08:05] My God,it was her. 天啊 是她
[08:08] I can’t believe it. 真不敢相信
[08:10] So she lived in your rental? 那么她是你的房客了?
[08:11] Yeah,she was a model tenant. 没错 她是个模范房客
[08:13] And living in a converted meth lab. 住在一个改建的毒品工厂
[08:15] Did you give her a break on the rent or jusstiff-arm her? 你在房租上给了她优惠 让她直接搬走?
[08:21] Found a lot of glassware in there. 在那发现了很多玻璃器皿
[08:23] Enough to make a pound a week. 足够一周制一磅了
[08:25] That’s a,that’s pretty big business. 那是 那是一笔不小的生意了
[08:29] You overloaded the circuit breaker to make your drugs, 你为了制造毒品 导致电路超载
[08:32] and she was collateral damage. 她也成了牺牲品
[08:38] Did you tamper with the electcal system to deal with the power overload? 你是不是改装了电力系统 来应付电力超载?
[08:43] I don’t know what to tell you guys. 我不知道怎么和你们说
[08:46] The girl paid her rent on time,so I respected her privacy. 这女孩按时付租 所以我尊重她的隐私
[08:49] What,you gonna bust me for not being more nosy? 怎么? 因为我不爱管闲事 所以逮捕我?
[08:53] Actually,it’s called “criminal homicide.” 实际上 这叫”刑事谋杀”
[08:57] nting one,two,three drug-related priors here. 有一, 二, 三项涉嫌毒品的前科
[09:04] That was her apartment. 那是她的公寓
[09:06] Those days are behind me. 我的那些事情已经成为了过去
[09:08] Apparent not. 显然不是 哦 不 不 不 不 不
[09:16] Turn right back around,honey. 等下再来 亲爱的
[09:18] You gonna have to give me more time. 你得再给我点时间
[09:20] I mean,I haven’t even hada chance to ***** 我是说 我还没开始检查呢
[09:22] That’s perfect’cause I wanted to catch you before you started. 太好了 因为我想在你开始前赶上
[09:26] Okay,what’s up? 好吧 怎么了?
[09:27] I usually usn’t see you guys down here with a kit. 我可很少见你们来这干活啊
[09:30] I wanted to see if the fuming tent had a chance to do its job before it went up. 我想想看烟熏篷被烧毁前 有没有留下什么指纹
[09:33] Well,there wasn’t a whole lot the fire didn’t touch. 基本都被火烧毁了
[09:37] Maybe a patch of skin that came in contact with the floor. 也许只有地板接触的一块皮肤
[09:41] All right,we’ll start there. 好吧 我们就从那开始
[09:43] Let me move her,all right? 让我把她翻过来 好吗?
[09:49] You got it? 行吗?
[09:50] Got it. 没问题
[09:57] Back this end up just a little bit. 再翻起来一点
[09:59] Okay. 好的
[10:03] We got a partial print. 有一枚不完整的指纹
[10:05] Really? 是吗?
[10:07] Looks like the fumes did their job after all. 看来烟熏蓬起作用了
[10:09] Cool. 太好了
[10:17] Okay. 好了
[10:20] Hey,Eric,what do you think that is? 嘿 Eric 你觉得这是什么?
[10:25] That looks like a piece of plastic. 像是一块塑料
[10:28] Think it’s part of her clothing? 是她衣服的一部分吗?
[10:30] Looks like she wore it underneath her clothing, 看起来是穿在她的衣服里面的
[10:32] and whatever it was,the fire melted it into her skin. 无论是什么 大火烧化了它
[10:39] I have no idea what this is. 我不知道这是什么
[10:42] You guys are gonna have to figure this one out. 你们得去弄清是什么
[10:45] Well,it’s hidden in the last place that someone would look. 这玩意藏在最为隐秘的地方
[10:48] If you ask me,I think it’s a wire. 如果你问我 我觉得是窃听器
[10:50] A wire? 窃听器?
[10:53] So why was our baby girl bugged? 这女孩为什么会被人窃听?
[10:56] Maybe whoever left that print knows. 也许指纹的主人知道
[11:02] No! 不!
[11:11] I rushed in soon as I got the phone call. 我一接到电话就赶来了
[11:13] I’m not from the area. 我不是本地人
[11:15] Rachel’s my sister. Rachel是我的妹妹
[11:16] What,you need me to sign for her or something? 你要我给她签字 还是什么?
[11:18] Post bail? 交保释金?
[11:20] What’d she do this time? 这次她又干什么了?
[11:21] Well,I was hoping that you could tell me. 我希望你能告诉我
[11:24] Your sister was killed this morning. 你妹妹今天早上被杀了
[11:28] Are you sure? 你确定?
[11:29] Yeah. 是
[11:34] I can’t believe this is happening. 真不敢相信
[11:37] What am I gonna tell our parents? 我该怎么和父母说?
[11:38] Well,how about the truth? 告诉他们真相怎么样?
[11:41] That’s what I’m looking for. 这正是我在寻找的
[11:44] Zach,we found your print on Rachel’s body. Zach 我们在Rachel的尸体上 发现了你的指纹
[11:48] I’d never hurt her. 我绝对没有伤害她
[11:50] We have you in our system for assault. 你因为人身伤害罪在系统里留下了记录
[11:52] Yeah,but that was for stupid college stuff. 是 但是那是大学时候的蠢事
[11:54] The two of you have a fight? 你们俩动手了?
[12:00] Not a “fight” fight. It wasn’t… 算不上动手 不是…
[12:04] Look,Rachel hasn’t had an easy life. 听着 Rachel的生活并不简单
[12:08] She got in with the wrong crowd. 她和坏人混在了一起
[12:13] Our parents got her into rehab. 爸妈把她送进了戒毒所
[12:17] She ran away? 她跑掉了?
[12:20] Yeah. 没错
[12:23] Three months ago. 3个月前
[12:25] I came down from Ohio. 我从俄亥俄州过来
[12:27] I finally found her and I tried to get her to come home. 最后找到了她 想要把她带回家
[12:31] – Rachel. – Zach,what are you doing here? – Zach 你来这干嘛?
[12:33] I’m not leaving without you. 你不走 我也不走
[12:35] No,just leave. 不 你快走
[12:37] You’re coming with me. 你得和我一起走
[12:40] No! 不!
[12:44] Is that how she fell? 她就那样跌倒了?
[12:46] She didn’t fall. 她没有跌倒
[12:47] She’s tougher than that. 她没那么弱不禁风
[12:50] She slapped me. 她扇了我一巴掌
[12:52] Told me to get lost and…that’s what I did. 让我消失 然后… 我就消失了
[12:56] So you’re saying that you came all the way down here from Ohio to bringour sister back, 所以你是说你一路从俄亥俄州过来 是为了带你妹妹回家
[13:00] she told you to leave and you left? 她叫你离开 于是你就走了?
[13:03] What else could I do? 我还能怎么做?
[13:05] Well,I think we both know what. 我想我们都知道应该怎么做
[13:07] Look,you’re looking at the wrong guy here. 听着 你找错人了
[13:09] I didn’t come to Miami to kill anyone. 我不是来迈阿密杀人的
[13:12] if you did, ***** 如果你杀了人 就别想走了
[13:44] Hey,what you got? 嘿 有什么发现?
[13:46] Well,there’s nothing on the wine glass s that punctured her neck,but… 刺穿她脖子的酒杯没什么发现 但是…
[13:49] that piece of metal Alexx found on Rachel Hemming’s body… Alexx在Rachel Hemming尸体上 发现的金属片…
[13:53] It’s a recording device. 是个录音设备
[13:55] Really? 真的吗?
[13:57] Well,maybe if the memory card’s still intact, 也许如果记忆卡还没损坏的话
[13:58] we could hear who killed her. 我们能听听是谁杀了她
[14:00] Yeah,dream on. It’s just a transmitter. 哪有这么容易 这只是个发射器
[14:02] Now we’ll be stuck trying to figure out who it transmits to. 现在我们得努力找出谁接收信号
[14:06] And it’s a pretty tall order. 还真是高难度呢
[14:07] Always is. 一直如此
[14:09] But… think I got some kind of serial number here on the power source. 我想我在电源这儿找到一个序列号
[14:14] Let’s take a closer look. 让我们来仔细瞧瞧
[14:22] Group Three. 三组
[14:23] MFO.
[14:25] Well,MFO stands for Miami Field Office. MFO代表是迈阿密外勤部门
[14:27] Miami’s got the most field offices of any law enforcement agency in the country. 国家执法机构的外勤部门 在迈阿密最多
[14:32] Trying to find the right one,you want to talk about a tall order? 要找到是哪一个 那可不是容易事
[14:36] Let’s see. 让我看看
[14:37] That’s the number. 这个号
[14:38] I’m gonna put it in the database,see if we get lucky. 输到数据库去查查 希望我们运气不错
[14:42] I don’t think you have to. 我想没必要了
[14:44] I actually know this office code. 事实上我知道这个部门代码
[14:46] How’s that? 怎么可能?
[14:47] I used to work there. 我过去在那儿工作
[15:04] – Lieutenant, Mike Farallon. – Mike – 队长 Mike Farallon
[15:06] – Natalia. – Hey. – 嘿
[15:07] Have to admit it’s strange having you back in these offices. 能在这里再次见到你 挺奇怪的
[15:10] I know. 我知道
[15:12] – She was one of the best. – Thanks. – 她是最棒的 – 多谢
[15:13] I agree. 我同意
[15:15] Why don’t we go somewhere a little more private? 我们找个地方单独谈谈
[15:22] So how can I help you? 我有什么可以帮忙的?
[15:24] Mike,we’re here to talk about Rachel Hemming. Mike 我们是来找你谈谈 Rachel Hemming的
[15:29] We spoke to your ASAC. 我们跟你的负责人谈过了
[15:31] And we know that she was your confidential informant,Mike. 我们知道她是你的线人 Mike
[15:36] She was,yes. 她曾经是 没错
[15:38] I just heard. 我刚听说的
[15:40] It’s a big loss for us. 对我们是莫大的损失
[15:41] She was your find? 她是你的人?
[15:43] Yeah,about three months ago I picked her up for possession with intent to distribute. 是的 大约三个月前 她准备分货的时候 被我逮到
[15:48] I could tell she wasn’t a user,so instead of locking her up, 我确定她不是个瘾君子 所以没把她关起来
[15:51] I put her inside a meth operation we were tracking. 我把她安排到我们一直 在跟踪的毒品调查案中
[15:55] 30 grams,Rachel. 30克 Rachel
[15:57] That’s a felony possession with intent to distribute. 有意散布毒品可是重罪
[16:00] You’re looking at seven years in a federal penitentiary. 你将面临7年牢狱之灾
[16:03] You said you could get me out of it. 你说你能帮我摆脱困境
[16:05] That’s right. 没错
[16:06] I can make this whole thing disappear into the ether. 我也可以让整件事化为乌有
[16:09] What do I have to do? 我要做什么?
[16:11] Keep dealing. 继续交易
[16:15] Rachel’s intel was taking us directly to the operation’s leadership. Rachel能把我们直接引向交易头目
[16:18] What do you think happened to her? 你觉得她出了什么事?
[16:20] I was supposed to meet her at a warehouse downtown to get a report,but… 我本来该在市区的一处仓库 与她见面 拿一份报告 但是…
[16:23] she never showed. 她没去
[16:25] What about the surveillance audio? 监听呢?
[16:26] She was wired. 她连线了
[16:28] It’s the first thing I checked. 那是我首先检查的
[16:30] Unfortunately,the bug wasn’t transmitting. 不幸的是 窃听器没发射信号
[16:32] Why do you think that happened? 为什么会这样?
[16:35] Um,I’m sorry,this is as far as I can go. 很抱歉 我能帮你们的就这些了
[16:39] This is still an open investigation. 调查还没结案
[16:41] So is her murder,Mike. 她的谋杀案也是 Mike
[16:44] So is her murder. 她的谋杀案也是
[16:51] So,Ryan torches this condo and he’s not here helping us sift through this because… Ryan点燃了公寓 还不来这帮我们 筛查这些东西 是因为…?
[16:57] Oh,come on,Eric,that wasn’t his fault. 好啦 Eric 那又不是他的错
[17:00] Yeah,well,it would’ve been nice of him to at least offer a little help. 他要是能帮点小忙也好啊
[17:04] Calleigh,you needed to see me? Calleigh 你找我?
[17:06] Yes. I was wondering if you would take those four cans of glass 是的 我在想你能不能把 这四罐玻璃拿去
[17:09] that we got from the crime scene and run them through DNA. 是我们从现场拿回来的 想让你做个DNA检测
[17:13] Every piece? 每一片?
[17:14] Yeah. 是的
[17:15] Yeah,we’re gonna need it ASAP,okay? 我们急着要 可以吗?
[17:17] Sure,and while I’m at it,I’ll find a way to end global warming 当然 检测的过程中 我会想出解决全球变暖的办法
[17:20] and finish that proof of the unified field theory I’ve been working on. 做完我一直头疼的”统一场论”的证明
[17:23] Would it be inappropriate if I asked you right now 要是我现在问你 你要不要花一个多小时
[17:25] if it was going to take you more than an hour? 会不会不合时宜?
[17:29] I know I’m a miracle worker,but there is a lot of work to be miracled here. 我知道我是个强人 但有太多事需要我创造奇迹了
[17:34] But I will get on it. 但我会开始的
[17:37] I’ll send someone over to collect the rest of the stuff as you go through it. 你们再筛查出什么物证来 我会派人来取的
[17:40] Thank you,Maxine. 谢谢 Maxine
[17:43] All right,what have you got next? 好吧 有何发现?
[17:46] A picture of Rachel Hemming. Rachel Hemming的一张照片
[17:47] But who’s the guy in it? 但上面那男的是谁?
[17:50] I don’t know. They look awfully friendly. 不清楚 他们看起来可非常亲密
[17:53] Boyfriend,ex-boyfriend,maybe. 男朋友 前男友 或许
[17:54] Whoever it is,I’m sure it’s someone we’re gonna want to talk to. 不管是谁 我们都得叫来谈谈
[17:57] Well,if you do that,you’re gonna have to pull his mug out of all that damage. 那样的话 你得先复原他的面目
[18:02] Check it out,there’s some writing on the back. 来看看 后面有写东西
[18:05] Can’t make it out. 看不出来
[18:07] Well,maybe Ryan will make himself useful in QD. 也许Ryan可以在待鉴文书上 体现他的价值
[18:12] Well,I will deliver it to him personally. 我会亲自交到他手上的
[18:21] – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿
[18:22] Just came in to get a peek at the picture that Calleigh keeps talking about. 来瞅瞅Calleigh一直在说的那张照片
[18:25] Yeah,I uploaded a digital version into the image editor software 我传了张数码照片到图象编辑软件里
[18:29] to recover what damage was done. 以复原损毁部分
[18:32] Does it one pixel at a time. 一次处理一个象素
[18:34] Thousands of color combinations per second. 每秒整合上千种颜色
[18:37] Get an accurate representation of basically what we lost. 尽量精准的修复损毁处
[18:45] I know who that is. 我认识那个人
[18:48] – Who? – Mike. – 是谁?
[18:50] – Who’s Mike? – Mike Farallon.FBI. – Mike是谁?
[18:53] Really? 真的?
[18:55] Well,you’re gonna love this. 那你会喜欢这个的
[18:59] You know,the handwriting that was on the back of the photo? 知道照片背面的笔迹?
[19:01] Well,the ink’s pigment was gone. 墨迹已经消失了
[19:04] But the solvent was still on the paper. 但溶渍还在纸上
[19:06] Could you get any of the words to pop? 能找到些只言片语吗?
[19:08] After 380 nanometers of ultraviolet light… 380纳米波长的紫外光下…
[19:12] you bet. 当然可以
[19:17] “Stay away or you’ll get hurt.” “离远点 不然会倒霉”
[19:21] Well,that picture just became a threat. 这张照片成了威胁
[19:23] Yeah,it looks like somebody’s still playing the old jealousy card. 看上去有人还在玩 老一套的嫉妒把戏
[19:25] Yeah,well,at least I know where to start. 是啊 至少我知道从哪儿下手了
[19:27] Mike,the FBI guy,right? Mike 那个FBI 是吧?
[19:29] No. His wife. 不 他妻子
[19:34] Is that your writing,Mrs. Farallon? 是你的笔迹吗 Farallon女士?
[19:38] No. 不
[19:40] We’ll need a handwriting sample to confirm that. 我们需要笔迹样本去确认
[19:43] What’s this about? 为什么?
[19:50] My husband. 我丈夫
[19:52] Do you recognize the woman that’s in the picture with him? 你认识照片里他旁边的这个女人吗?
[19:56] I’ve never seen her before. 我从没见过她
[19:58] Her name’s Rachel Hemming and she was murdered this morning. 她叫Rachel Hemming 今早被谋杀了
[20:01] What,you suspect Mike? 怎么 你们怀疑是Mike?
[20:03] We’re investigating all the angles. 我们要考虑到各种可能性
[20:08] Mike and I married young. Mike和我很早就结婚了
[20:11] We made,uh…adjustments. 我们做出了些…调整
[20:15] Mike’s an undercover agent. Mike是个卧底特工
[20:15] He’s forced to live in two worlds,so… 他被迫过双重生活 所以…
[20:18] we have an understanding. 我们达成了共识
[20:21] And what is that? 说来听听
[20:23] What he does when he’s out of the house is his business. 他在外面做的是他的事
[20:27] He keeps a roof over our heads,our kids go to good schools, 他的事我们不知道 我们的孩子们去名校
[20:30] and,uh,when he comes home… he belongs to me. 他回家以后 是属于我的
[20:36] You make that sound so simple. 你说起来很轻松
[20:39] It’s anything but. 没那么轻松
[20:44] Can you account for your whereabouts in the last 24 hours? 过去24小时内你在哪里?
[20:49] I was home with my family. 我在家 跟家人在一起
[20:51] And you can prove that? 你可以证明吗?
[20:54] Check it out for yourself. 自己去查吧
[21:00] Thanks for coming in. 多谢你过来
[21:07] She has an alibi,so I’m gonna go check it out. 她有不在场证明 我要去核实一下
[21:10] There’s something wrong,Ms. Boa Vista. 什么地方不对 Boa Vista小姐
[21:13] Well,evidently,the Farallons have a marriage of convenience and she just… 很显然 Farallon夫妇协议结婚 而她…
[21:18] tolerates the infidelity. 默许了丈夫的不忠
[21:19] So he has a history. 他有前科
[21:23] Three years ago when I was working with Mike at the bureau, 三年前 我跟Mike在局里共事时
[21:26] I found out that he was sleeping with an informant and I confronted him. 我发现他跟一个线人搞上了 我质问他
[21:31] And he asked me to keep it quiet. 他请我别声张
[21:34] And what did you do? 你怎么做的?
[21:37] I did. 我照做了
[21:41] Now I wish I’d had the guts to tell the bureau. 真希望我当时有勇气汇报给局里
[21:44] Are you willing to do that now? 你现在愿意这么做吗?
[21:48] Yeah,I am. 是的 我愿意
[21:49] The original informant,are we in touch with her? 最初的线人 我们现在跟她还有联系吗?
[21:52] can be. 应该有的
[21:53] Bring her in. 把她带来
[22:06] ****** 有阵子没见了
[22:08] – How you been? – Good. – 你怎么样? – 很好
[22:10] You know I didn’t bring you in here to chat about the lat few years,right? 你知道我找你来不是谈这几年的 对吧?
[22:15] So,I’m guessing this is about Mikey. 那我猜这事跟Mikey有关?
[22:19] Yeah. 是的
[22:21] Agent Farallon. Farallon特工
[22:24] Did you know he had a new C.I.? 知道他有了新线人吗?
[22:26] Hell,yeah. 见鬼 当然
[22:27] Told me he needed a fresh face to stay ahead of the bad guys. 跟我说他要张新面孔去跟坏蛋打交道
[22:31] So he cut me loose,and brought in this cute little number to replace me. 然后他就跟我断了联系 用那个小可爱取代了我
[22:37] I’m guessing that bothered you. 我想这让你很不痛快
[22:41] Mikey and I spent a lot of time together. Mikey和我很多时候都在一起
[22:44] I was his eyes and ears. 我是他的耳目
[22:49] I made nice with some of… 我跟迈阿密的一些…
[22:53] the craziest meth dealers in Miami– 疯狂的毒贩处得很好…
[22:57] all for him. 都是为了他
[23:00] I did everything he asked me to do. 他说什么我都照做
[23:02] I know you did. 我知道你做了
[23:04] Everything. 所有事
[23:07] The more I risked my life for him,the more he had to rush in to save me. 我越是为他卖命 他就越该担心我的安危
[23:13] I thought he and I had something. 我以为他和我来电
[23:17] So you paid a little visit to Rachel Hemming? 于是你就拜访了一下Rachel Hemming?
[23:21] Yeah. I did. 没错 是的
[23:28] I wanted her to know that she was only temporary. 我想让她知道 她只是临时的
[23:42] Mikey doesn’t care about you. Mikey不在乎你
[23:44] What? Who are you? 什么? 你是谁?
[23:47] I’m your mirror to the past. 我就是你最终的写照
[23:51] Three months ago,I was you. 三个月前 我跟你一样
[23:53] It’s not like that at all. 根本不是那样
[23:55] Really? 你确定?
[23:59] Are you sure about that? 那这个呢?
[24:01] It’s a copy– for you. 这是个拷贝 给你的
[24:04] The original’s for his wife. 原版是给他老婆的
[24:06] Why are you doing this to me? 你为什么要这样对我?
[24:08] It’s for your own good. 为你好
[24:15] Mikey is a piece of work. Mikey是个混蛋
[24:21] I bet he gave her the same,um… 我敢说 他给她同一个 唔…
[24:24] safe word that he gave me. 暗语 跟他给我的一样
[24:29] “Together.” “一起”
[24:32] And what is that-what’s “together,” what does it mean? 那个”一起” 是什么意思?
[24:35] For when you’re in danger. 当你处境危险时
[24:36] You say the word,and then Agent Mike can burst in and save the day. 说这个词 Mike特工冲进去救你
[24:45] Like in one of those romance novels. 就像那些浪漫小说一样
[24:51] I cannot believe that I fell for that. 难以置信 我居然信以为真
[24:57] Can I go? 我能走了吗?
[25:00] You had physical contact with a murder victim, 你跟受害人有身体接触
[25:01] so until we figure out how this whole story’s going to end, 所以在我们没弄清真相前
[25:05] I need you to stay close. 你别走远
[25:08] All right. 好
[25:13] You talked to Jane? 你跟Jane谈过?
[25:16] She’s obsessed. How could you give what she says any credence? 她走火入魔了 你怎么能信她说的?
[25:20] That’s the thing about a C.I., 事关线人
[25:21] you have to believe what they say or they’re useless. 你得相信他们的话 不然要他们有什么用?
[25:24] Then we confirm with hard data. 我们会核实一遍
[25:26] I was not sleeping with Rachel Hemming. 我没跟Rachel Hemming上床
[25:29] I’m married,B.V. 我已经结婚了 B.V.
[25:34] You know,there’s a real problem when the informant is more reliable than you are. 知道吗 麻烦的是 你的线人比你还值得信赖
[25:46] How deep did you get with Rachel? 你跟Rachel的关系有多深?
[25:50] Depends who you ask. 那得看你问的是谁了
[25:50] She’s dead,and you’re the only one left. 她死了 你是唯一知情的
[25:53] What are you implying? 你在暗示什么?
[25:54] Just what everybody 大家都这样想 Mike
[25:55] that she had more of your secrets than anyone else’s. 她知道你的秘密比其他人都多
[25:58] You know me,Natalia. 你了解我 Natalia
[26:00] Rachel was too critical to our objective. Rachel对我们的行动而言太关键了
[26:02] You know,work has always come first. 你知道 工作总是第一位的
[26:07] I really hope that’s true,Mike. 我真的希望你没撒谎 Mike
[26:09] ‘Cause,you know,you’re running out of time and excuses. 因为 你已经没多少时间和托辞了
[26:28] Hey…Alexx,what are you doing up here? 嘿…Alexx 你上楼来干吗?
[26:30] I’m afraid it’s not good news. 我得告诉你个坏消息
[26:32] What is it? 是什么?
[26:34] I found more than glass in Rachel Hemming’s body. 我在Rachel Hemming体内找到的 不止是玻璃
[26:37] There was a fetus. 还有个胎儿
[26:39] She was pregnant. 她怀孕了
[26:41] Yeah,about ten to 12 weeks along. 是的 大概十到十二周
[26:43] Who’s the father? 孩子的父亲是谁?
[26:44] DNA’s working on it right now. 现在DNA科的正在查
[26:48] One death just became two. 现在变成一尸两命了
[26:50] Catch this monster,Calleigh. 抓住那混蛋 Calleigh
[26:53] Catch this one. 抓住他
[27:02] Hey,is Valera still working on that glass from the Rachel Hemming’s case? 嘿 Valera是不是还在测Rachel Hemming 案子里那些玻璃的DNA?
[27:05] Yeah,but she’s pretty swamped. 是 她现在忙得不可开交
[27:07] So I thought I’d jump in and lend a hand. 所以我来帮忙
[27:08] Okay,’cause I just ran into Alexx in the hall. 好 我刚在走廊上碰到了Alexx
[27:10] She told me Rachel was pregnant. 她说Rachel怀孕了
[27:12] We should rush that fetus tissue 我们得优先处理那个胎儿的DNA
[27:15] Yeah. 好
[27:16] I’m running that sample for a familial match right now through CODIS. 我现在正在数据库里面比对那个样本
[27:21] And then I’m going to compare it to Mike Farallon’s file. 然后我会拿它对比Mike Farallon的
[27:29] His track record with his confidential informants is questionable… at best. 他跟线人们的过往纪录… 说得好听点是很值得怀疑
[27:36] I’m just hoping that he didn’t make another mistake. 我只希望他不会再犯同样的错误
[27:38] For his sake. 为了他自己好
[27:44] Look at that,it’s not Mike. 看看结果 不是Mike
[27:48] But it does match another elimination sample. 但和另外一个样本相符
[27:51] Zach Hemming. Zach Hemming的
[27:53] Her brother? 她的哥哥?
[27:59] Zach,why was Rachel pregnant with your baby? Zach 为什么Rachel会怀着你的孩子?
[28:02] She’s your sister. 她是你妹妹
[28:04] Stepsister. 继妹
[28:05] By marriage only. 只是名义上的
[28:07] Her father,my mom– we weren’t related. 她父亲跟我母亲结婚了– 我们没有血缘关系
[28:11] But you have the same name. 但你们同姓
[28:13] No,we don’t. 不 我们不同姓
[28:14] Rachel’s last name is Desmond. Rachel姓Desmond
[28:16] When she came to Miami,she used my father’s name to hide out. 她来迈阿密之后才用我父亲的姓 好躲起来
[28:19] And that’s what you used to track her down? 你就是通过那个找到她的?
[28:21] Yeah. 是的
[28:24] Look,we were 18 when our parents got married. 瞧 我们父母结婚时我们都十八岁了
[28:27] We lived in the same house– a room apart. 住在同一个屋檐下 只隔着一间房
[28:31] Things just… sort of happened. 事情就… 就那么发生了
[28:37] We tried to cut things off,but then she got pregnant. 我们试过分开 但她却怀孕了
[28:41] and you**** 那你同意把孩子留下来了?
[28:43] She was afraid of… 她有些担心…
[28:44] what our parents might think,so that’s why she left. 不知道我们父母会怎么想 所以她才跑出来
[28:50] I went after her so she didn’t have to face it alone. 我找她就是不想让她独自承受
[28:53] You can’t live like this,Rachel. 你不能这样生活 Rachel
[28:56] You can’t raise a kid like this. 你不能靠这个养活孩子
[28:58] I have someone else,Zach. 我已经有别人了 Zach
[29:00] Someone to take care of me and the baby. 可以照顾好我和孩子
[29:03] Ju go. 走开
[29:05] Go home,Zach! 回家去 Zach!
[29:11] It took me three months to find her. 我花了三个月才找到她
[29:14] I was so frustrated. 我真是太伤心了
[29:16] She left me powerless. 她弄得我无能为力
[29:18] How frustrating? 你有多伤心?
[29:20] Did you kill her? 你杀了她吗?
[29:21] I know I don’t have enough money to support a family, 我知道我没钱供养一个家庭
[29:23] but it would have been better than the life she was living. 但肯定比她的生活强
[29:25] I saw the drugs. 我看到那些毒品了
[29:27] She needed help. 她需要帮助
[29:29] – Zach… – No,I didn’t… I didn’t hurt her. – 不 我没有… 我没有伤害她
[29:34] Even if I couldn’t be part of their life… 即使我不能成为他们生活中的一部分…
[29:37] I would never hurt her. 我也绝不会伤害她
[29:48] Lieutenant Caine? Caine队长?
[29:55] You have a moment? 你有空吗?
[29:57] Of course I do,Glen. 我当然有了 Glen
[29:59] You questioned one of my agents today. Mike Farallon. 你今天质询了我的一个探员
[30:02] We’re investigating the murder of one of your informants. 我们在调查你们一个线人的死
[30:05] I’d like to ask you to back off of Agent Farallon. 我希望你别去碰Farallon探员
[30:11] He’s hiding something. 他瞒着什么
[30:12] That’s his job,Lieutenant. 那是他的工作 队长
[30:14] We were four hours from a major drug bust this morning. 今早只差四个小时 我们就能伏击一笔大毒品交易了
[30:17] Till Rachel Hemming’s murder got in the way. Rachel Hemming的死 碍了你们的事
[30:19] Agent Farallon,the Bureau,is hanging but a thread on this one. Farallon探员和局里都指望着这行动
[30:23] We cannot afford to overreact. 我们不敢反应过激
[30:25] Was he recording surveillance at the time of her death,Glen? 他录下了她死时的监控录音吗 Glen?
[30:30] I have no idea what you’re getting at, 我不知道你这是什么意思
[30:31] but whether he was or not,I have no reason to doubt him. 但不管他录了没有 我没理由怀疑他
[30:33] Are you aware they were having an affair? 你知道他们有段婚外情吗?
[30:37] The Bureau is willing to forgive any of Farallon’s transgressions 局里会原谅Farallon的一切出轨行为
[30:40] if it means bringing down the largest organized meth operation in South Florida. 只要能把南佛罗里达最大的 毒品交易网摧毁掉
[30:44] I’m going to need the name of her target. 我要知道他的行动目标是谁
[30:48] No chance,Lieutenant. 不可能 队长
[30:49] You’ll know who he is when we make the arrest. 等我们抓到他了 你就知道是谁了
[30:51] And as for Agent Farallon… 至于Farallon探员…
[30:54] I need you to back off until we make those arsts. 我希望在抓捕行动之前 你们不要碰他
[30:56] Hey,Glen… 嘿 Glen…
[31:00] If I find out that he got this girl killed,I’m going to get him. 如果我发现他害死了这女孩 我一定会抓住他的
[31:15] so***** 案发现场的玻璃查的怎么样了?
[31:19] Let me guess– they all match the victim. 我猜猜…血迹都跟受害者的一致?
[31:21] Yeah. Rachel Hemming lost a lot of blood. 是的 Rachel Hemming大量失血
[31:24] Needle in a haystack. 大海捞针
[31:26] TheVictim,victim… 受害者的 受害者的…
[31:32] This one’s XY. 这一个的染色体是XY
[31:34] That’s male. That’s not our victim. 是男性的 不是我们的受害者
[31:36] Guess there was a needle after all. 看来我们最终还是找到了那根针
[31:39] Let me run it against our reference samples. 我来对比那些参考样本
[31:45] Jeremy Broyles? Jeremy Broyles的?
[31:48] That’s Rachel’s landlord. 那是Rachel的房东
[31:50] H,listen,I think you’re goi to want to revisit one of our suspects. H 我想你会乐意再 拜访一下嫌疑人之一
[32:09] Broyles owns the whole building. 整栋房子都在Broyles名下
[32:10] – I’ve got all entrances and exits blocked off. – okay – 我派人守住了所有的出入口 – 好
[32:13] Lieutenant,over here. 队长 在这边
[32:17] Bingo,Frank. 很好 Frank
[32:19] Here we go. 我们出发
[32:24] You smell that,Frank? 闻到那味道了吗 Frank?
[32:25] Yeah. Meth lab. 是的 毒品工厂
[32:28] Miami-Dade PD. 迈阿密 戴德警局
[32:31] – Can I help you? – Is your landlord here? – 你找谁? – 你的房东在这儿吗?
[32:33] No,sorry… 不
[32:42] Jeremy! 抱歉…
[32:45] You’ve got the wrong guy. 你找错人了
[32:46] Get down on the ground,Jeremy. 跪在地上 Jeremy
[32:48] You’ve got the wrong guy,man. 你抓错人了 伙计
[32:49] Jeremy,get down on the ground. Jeremy 跪到地上去
[32:52] You got the wrong guy,man. 你抓错人了 伙计
[32:54] We found your blood in Rachel Hemming’s apartment. 我们在Rachel Hemming的公寓里 找到了你的血迹
[32:57] I’m the landlord. 我是房东
[32:58] I’m in these units all the time making repairs. 我经常进出这些房子搞维修
[33:00] You’re under arrest for murder. 我们以谋杀罪逮捕你
[33:02] Hook him up. 把他铐起来
[33:23] H.
[33:27] I got something. 我找到了
[33:30] A piece of glass. 一片碎玻璃
[33:31] Conchoidial fracture,bevel surface. 贝壳状裂纹 表面倾斜
[33:34] Same as the victim’s coffee table. 跟受害者的咖啡桌质地一样
[33:37] I don’t know how that got there. 我不知道那是怎么跑到我身上的
[33:38] Have a seat here,please. 请坐在那边
[33:43] So we got you at the crime scene. Right? 我们找到你在现场的证据 对不?
[33:46] We have the crime scene on you. 所以当时你在现场
[33:51] I don’t think things could be any more clear. 事情一清二楚
[33:53] Let me clarify something else for you. 让我说清楚一些事情
[33:56] That bitch deserved what she got. 那婊子活该
[34:01] In my business… 在我的生意里…
[34:03] loyalty is everything. 忠诚就是一切
[34:06] Something seemed off about her. 她总有点不对劲
[34:08] Then it hit me. 然后我突然想到了
[34:09] She never,not once,tested our product. 她一次也没有尝过我们的产品
[34:14] Somebody got to you. 有人控制了你
[34:15] What? A cop? 怎么? 警察吗?
[34:20] We’re together on this. 我们是一伙的
[34:22] You hear me? 你听到我说的了吗?
[34:23] Together. 一起
[34:26] Okay. 好
[34:28] Then we share this. 那我们分了这个
[34:33] Come on,Jeremy,not today. 得了吧 Jeremy 今天不行
[34:36] Why not,baby? 为什么不 宝贝儿?
[34:39] Why won’t you take a hit? 为什么你不试试?
[34:42] We’ve got that deal later. I just want to keep a clear head. 一会儿还有交易 我想保持头脑清醒
[34:46] – You’re lying to me,baby. – No. – 你在骗我 宝贝儿 – 我没有
[34:48] – Yes,you are. You’re a narc,aren’t you? – No! You don’t understand! – 你就是 你是缉毒警 对吗? – 不! 你不明白!
[34:52] no!Do not! 不!别这样!
[35:16] Didn’t anybody ever teach her the rules of the game? 就没人教过她游戏规则?
[35:18] Blend in. 同流合污
[35:21] She takes the hit… 要是她吸了那袋货…
[35:23] she lives to see another day. 她就能活下来了
[35:27] You know what was off about her? 你知道她哪里不对劲吗?
[35:29] What? 哪里?
[35:30] She was pregnant. 她怀孕了
[35:34] So not only,Jeremy,did you kill a new mother… 所以Jeremy 你不仅谋杀了个母亲…
[35:40] you killed her unborn child. 你还杀了她未出世的孩子
[35:43] Live with that. 这罪孽一辈子都会跟着你
[35:56] Oh,Miss Boa Vista. 噢 Boa Vista小姐
[35:59] I understand you closed the Rachel Hemming case. 听说你们破了Rachel Hemming的案子
[36:01] We did. We arrested Jeremy Broyles for her murder. 是的 我们逮捕了Jeremy Broyles 杀她的凶手
[36:05] Why? Are you here to tell us that we screwed up your investigation? 怎么了? 过来抱怨我们弄砸了你的调查?
[36:09] Hardly. 怎么会
[36:10] Turns out you guys chopped off the head of the snake. 实际上你们抓住了大头目
[36:12] We got panicked meth dealers looking for new product. 到处都是群蛇无首找新货源的毒贩
[36:15] Fish in a barrel. 束手就擒
[36:16] That’s great. Is that for us? 那很好 这是给我们的?
[36:18] Oh,yeah. 是的
[36:19] I pulled all the audio files off Agent Farallon’s computer. 我把Farallon探员电脑里的 所有音频文件都下载到这里面
[36:22] Anything of interest? 有什么特别的吗?
[36:23] I haven’t had a chance to hear it, 我还没机会听
[36:25] but now that you got Broyles for murder,it’s probably a moot point anyway. 既然现在你们抓住了凶手 这个估计毫无用处
[36:30] Maybe not. 不一定
[36:32] What do you mean? 你的意思是?
[36:33] Want to come with me? 想跟我一起来吗?
[36:34] Sure. 没问题
[36:39] So this is all of Agent Farallon’s files? 这是Farallon探员的所有文件?
[36:41] Everything that Rachel Hemming’s wire picked up while she was his CI on the Broyles case. Rachel Hemming当Broyles案件线人后 所有的监听资料都在这里了
[36:46] It all pertains to our drug op. 都属于我们毒品案的一部分
[36:48] What do youneed? 你要找什么?
[36:52] That. 这个
[36:54] That proves that Farallon lied. 说明Farallon撒谎了
[36:56] What are you talking about? 你在说什么?
[36:57] Well,he said that he didn’t get any transmission from Rachel this morning. 他说今天早晨监听器什么都没录到
[37:01] Well,no,she died before he got the chance. 对 在他录之前她就死了
[37:04] Then explain this last date. 那这最后一个日期怎么解释
[37:07] December 17,9:38 a.m. 12月17日早晨9:38
[37:09] That was this morning. 这是今天早晨
[37:11] Right before she was murdered. 就在她被谋杀之前
[37:14] Jeremy,hey.Didn’t expect you this early.What’s up? Jeremy 嘿 没想到你会这么早 出什么事了?
[37:18] My guys tell me you’ve been asking questions. 我的伙计们告诉我 你老在问问题
[37:20] Questions? About what? 问问题? 什么问题?
[37:22] Everything. Stuff you don’t need to know. 所有一切 那些你不该知道的
[37:24] Paranoid much,Jeremy? 是不是都有点妄想狂了 Jeremy?
[37:26] You should lay off your own tweak. 你该放轻松点
[37:28] Somebody got to you. 有人控制了你
[37:30] What? A cop? 怎么? 警察吗?
[37:33] We’re together on this. 我们是一伙的
[37:35] You hear me? 你听到我说的了吗??
[37:36] Together. 一起
[37:43] Things were about to go sideways. Why would he stop recording? 就要出事了 他为什么要停下录音?
[37:46] He knew her real well. 他太了解她了
[37:48] She’s done this before. Maybe he didn’t sense a threat. 她这样干过 也许他以为没什么危险
[37:50] No,no. He knew that there was a threat because she said the word “together.” 不不 他知道她有危险 她说了”一起”
[37:54] – Together? – That was their safe word. – 一起? – 那是他们的暗语
[37:55] That was the same safe word he used with his last C.I.,Jane Duncroft. 和他以前的线人Jane Duncroft用的一样
[38:01] If that was the safe word,he should have helped her. 如果那就是暗语 他就该去营救她
[38:05] Yeah,he should have. 是的 他本该那么做
[38:08] But I think he wanted her dead. 但我猜他希望她死
[38:19] What’s this about? 这是怎么回事?
[38:22] Natalia?
[38:25] I’ve run hundreds of interrogations. 我参加过几百个审讯
[38:28] You think I don’t know that stare? 你以为我认不出那个眼神?
[38:31] Just cut to the chase. 别兜圈子了
[38:32] I’ll do th– you sat back and did nothing while your confidential informant was murdered. 我会的 当你的线人被杀害时 你就干坐着什么都不干
[38:38] How does that grab you? 这个说法怎么样?
[38:40] Listen up. 听着
[38:41] Both of you. 你们两个
[38:43] I’m here as a courtesy,okay? 我来只是出于礼貌 明白吗?
[38:46] So don’t think for a second that I’m gonna put up with your penny-ante local PD nonsense,okay? 别以为我会买你们这些 小警察的帐 知道不?
[38:51] You guys are way out of your league,here,man. 你们现在越权太多了 伙计们
[38:59] Is that a fact? 是吗?
[39:12] We have the tape from this morning. 我们手上有今天早晨的录音
[39:23] Rachel was a great C.I. Rachel是个出色的线人
[39:27] All her work was about to pay off. 她的一切努力都马上会有回报
[39:28] Ourwork. 我们的努力
[39:31] I had no idea Broyles was onto her. 我不知道Broyles怀疑她了
[39:33] She did,and that’s why she tried to contact you. 但她明白 所以她才要联系你
[39:35] You sat there. You listened. 你就坐在那儿 听着
[39:37] She said the safe word and you did nothing. 她说了暗语 你却什么都没干
[39:41] All to cover up your affair. 只是为了掩饰你的婚外情
[39:45] I… figured when the case was over,so were we. 我…以为案子结束 我们的关系也会结束
[39:49] I’d let her go and that’d be that. 我会让她走 就这样
[39:52] Yeah,and then she told you she was pregnant. 然后她告诉你她怀孕了
[39:54] Listen,my wife… my,my job… 听着 我妻子… 我 我的工作…
[39:58] if that got out,I would have lost everything. 如果那事被人知道了 我会失去一切
[40:02] Jeremy,hey.Didn’t expect you this early.What’s up? Jeremy 嘿 没想到你会这么早 出什么事了?
[40:05] My guys tell me you’ve been asking questions. 我的伙计们告诉我你老在问问题
[40:08] Questions? About what? 问问题? 什么问题?
[40:10] Everything. Stuff you don’t need to know. 所有一切 那些你不该知道的
[40:13] Paranoid much,Jeremy? 是不是都有点妄想狂了 Jeremy?
[40:15] You should lay off your own tweak. 你该放轻松点
[40:17] Somebody got to you. 有人控制了你
[40:19] What? A cop? 怎么? 警察吗?
[40:21] We’re together on this. 我们是一伙的
[40:23] You hear me? Together. 你听到我说的了吗? 一起
[40:36] And in that moment,I saw my life in fast-forward. 那一瞬间 我的一生在我眼前闪过
[40:39] I knew how everything would play out. 我知道事情会变成什么样子
[40:41] Not everything. 不是一切事情
[40:44] She may have been pregnant,but it wasn’t your child. 她的确怀孕了 但孩子不是你的
[40:47] What? 什么?
[40:50] That’s not true. 这不是真的
[40:51] That istrue,Agent,and DNA has confirmed it. 这是真的 探员 DNA确定了这一点
[40:57] You were so busy with your investigation 你一心只想着自己的案子
[41:00] you forgot that she was a human being. 忘了她也只是个普通人
[41:03] They…were human beings. 她们…也只是普通人
[41:09] Not bad,for a couple of penny-ante locals,huh? 我们这些小警察干的不错吧 哈?
[41:35] Why don’t I feel better about this? 我怎么还是觉得不舒服?
[41:37] You took a dangerous man off thstreet. 你把一个危险的人抓到监狱里
[41:40] Should have done it three years ago. 三年前就该这么做了
[41:42] Sometimes it takes that long. 有时候就得花那么长时间
[41:46] Tell that to Rachel Hemming. 你跟Rachel Hemming说吧
[41:49] You know… there’s a way you could honor her life. 知道吗… 有一种方法 能让她的生命有意义
[41:56] How is that? 怎么做?
[41:58] Forgive yourself. 原谅你自己
[42:02] You’ve earned it,Natalia. 那是你应得的 Natalia
[42:05] Take it. 接受吧
[42:29] CSI:Miami Season 06 Episode 12 Miami Confidential
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第6季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第6季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme