Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第6季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第6季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:48] think someone followed us here? 有人跟踪我们到这来?
[00:50] No way,man. 没可能的 伙计
[01:06] check it out. 去看看
[01:14] You see something? 看见什么了吗?
[01:30] Eddie!
[01:37] Get outta here! 快跑
[02:11] detective tripp off patrol. Tripp探长不巡逻了
[02:13] Yeah. 是啊
[02:15] My rotation ended yesterday. I’m officially back in homicide. 我的轮班昨天结束了 现在正式回归重案组
[02:18] Who we have? 什么状况?
[02:19] Dockworkers reported gunfire in this building,frank. 码头工人说这幢楼里有交火 Frank
[02:22] Saw a couple uniforms back there. 看到那里有几个穿制服的
[02:24] They look pretty shaken up. 看起来受了不小刺激
[02:27] Come on inside. 进来看看
[02:44] What the hell happened here? 这里都发生了些什么?
[02:45] Where are the victims? 受害人在哪儿?
[02:47] They were vaporized,frank. 他们都被蒸发了 Frank
[02:51] Vaporized how? 怎么被蒸发的?
[02:54] I don’t know,but it was big. 我不知道
[03:00] Horatio. 但这不简单
[03:02] Who coulda done this? 这会是谁干的?
[03:05] Not who… what. 不是谁
[03:17] CSI: Miami Season 06 Episode 11 Guerillas in the Mist 而是什么
[04:25] This has all the earmarks of a gun-smuggling operation, 这明显是枪支走私行为
[04:27] but why’d they leave all those guns behind? 但他们为什么把枪都留下了?
[04:29] Because this was not a robbery,frank. 因为这不是抢劫 Frank
[04:33] What,you mean,A… turf war? 那你意思是… 争夺地盘?
[04:36] Runners trying to take out their competition? 干掉竞争对手?
[04:38] Someone is sending a message. 有人在给我们传递讯息
[04:40] What’s the move? 要做什么?
[04:41] We call the atf right now. 我们现在把ATF的人叫来 (ATF: 美国烟酒枪械管理局)
[04:44] I got friends over there. I’ll take care of it. 我那儿有熟人 我来处理
[05:34] You okay? 你还好吧?
[05:35] I’ve never seen anything like this. 我从没见过这样的事
[05:38] I don’t know if we’re ever gonna be able to tell how many people died here today. 不知道我们能不能搞清 这儿今天死了几个人
[05:41] There were three. 三个人
[05:43] How can you tell? 你怎么知道?
[05:44] Because I found the remains of three pairs of shoes. 因为我发现了残留的三双鞋
[05:51] Well,we’re gonna get these guys. 我们要把这些家伙抓起来
[05:53] We’d better. 最好能
[05:55] Hoping that this can tell us who our shooters are. 希望这可以告诉我们枪手们是谁
[05:59] You mean shooter. 你是说一个枪手
[06:01] You gotta be kidding me. All of these rounds? 开什么玩笑 所有这些子弹
[06:03] You think they were all fired from one gun? One person? 你觉得这些全是一把枪里射出来的? 一个人干的?
[06:06] Do you see this round? 看到这发子弹了?
[06:08] It requires no casing, 无需弹夹
[06:10] and every other one I’ve picked up is exactly the same. 我找到的其他子弹都是这样
[06:13] There is only one weapon I know that can fire something like this. 我知道只有一种武器可以做到这样
[06:16] It’s the dx-4.
[06:18] Its nickname is “the vaporizer.” 俗称为 “蒸发者”
[06:21] Never heard of it. 闻所未闻
[06:23] That’s because it’s illegal. 因为这是非法武器
[06:25] It’s an electronic gun. 是一种电子枪
[06:28] It has over 200 individually fired barrels. 共有200多发个独立枪管
[06:31] When the trigger is pulled,an electronic current hits a primer on the back of each round. 一旦扣动扳机 电流撞击每发子弹 底部的导火索
[06:38] Because there are no moving parts,there’s nothing to slow it down. 因为没有运动机件 所以子弹不会减速
[06:41] It’s capable of firing a hundred thousand rounds per minute. 每分钟可以发射成百上千发子弹
[06:53] I’d seen something like this on paper,but I didn’t know it existed yet. 我在报纸上见过 没想到真有这东西
[06:56] Well,it does. 那么 确有其事
[06:59] Someone in miami has one. 迈阿密就有人有一部
[07:01] If we don’t find it,we’re gonna see a lot more crime scenes like this one. 要是不找出来 我们会看到 更多这样的犯罪现场
[07:06] Yeah. 是啊
[07:10] I’ll get this to the lab. 我把这个送去实验室
[07:32] Hey. 嘿
[07:33] Hey. 嘿
[07:34] So,have you,uh… have you seen the crime scene photos? 你… 有没有看过现场照片?
[07:37] It wit… as a was a bloodbath. 那里… 简直是场血雨腥风
[07:39] I heard. 我听说了
[07:40] I’m waiting for the results from the cigarette delko found on the scene. 我在等Delko从现场找到 的烟头的检测结果
[07:43] Hopefully that’ll help. 希望能帮上忙
[07:45] Be able to get any I.D. On the vics? 能确认死者的身份吗?
[07:47] I’m running them,too,but… I only have the blood from their shoes. 我也在检测 但我只有他们鞋里的血样
[07:50] Hopefully,they’re in codis. 希望他们在数据库里有记录
[07:52] Well,if they’re in codis,chances are they weren’T… innocent bystanders, 要是有他们的数据 那他们就不是什么无辜旁观者了
[07:55] if you know what I mean. 你知道我意思
[08:00] And you’d be right. 你是对的
[08:02] Take a look. 来看看
[08:04] Eddie padura,hector malcas,pedro rupan.
[08:08] And check out their criminal history. 看看他们的犯罪记录
[08:10] Trafficking and smuggling firearms. 贩卖毒品 走私军火
[08:13] Makes it official. Gunrunners. 正规的说 是军火走私贩
[08:15] Looks like somebody wanted to end their career. 看来有人想结束他们的生意
[08:18] And I think I can tell you who. 我想我能告诉你是谁
[08:21] Dna on the cigarette belongs to gabriel soto? 烟头上的DNA是Gabriel Soto的?
[08:26] And look what gabriel has in common with our victims. 再看看Gabriel和受害者之间 有什么关联
[08:30] Yeah. Gunrunning. 是啊 军火走私
[08:39] Triple murder,Mr. Soto. 三重谋杀 Soto先生
[08:41] I didn’t kill nobody. 我没杀人
[08:42] Those guys,they work for me. 那些家伙是为我干活的
[08:44] Then those were your guns at the warehouse,weren’t they? 仓库里的那些枪是你的吧?
[08:47] I’m not saying that. 我可没说
[08:48] So what are you saying? 那你要说什么?
[08:50] Look,I got nothing to tell you. 听着 我没什么好说的
[08:52] I wasn’t even there. 我都不在那儿
[08:53] We have evidence that says otherwise. 我们的证据可不是那么说的
[08:55] What evidence? 什么证据?
[08:56] Your dna on a cigarette butt. 烟屁股上有你的DNA
[08:58] I do business there. I coulda dropped it days ago. I’m an antiques dealer. 我在那儿做买卖 可能是几天前掉的 我是个古董商
[09:01] – You deal illegal weapons. – Give me a break. – 你做的是非法武装的买卖 – 又来了
[09:04] Your guys were unloading a shipment of guns 你的伙计在卸一船枪
[09:06] and maybe your buyer didn’t feel like paying for them. 也许买家不想付帐
[09:11] Look,make it easy on yourself,all right? 听好了 把事情简单化 行不行?
[09:13] Why don’t you give us the name of your buyer? 干吗不告诉我们买家是谁?
[09:17] And why would i cooperate with you? 我干嘛要跟你们合作?
[09:19] Because it might get us to a killer. 因为能帮我们找到凶手
[09:22] Don’t you want to know who did this to your men? 你不想知道是谁对你手下下手的吗?
[09:24] I got my own way of dealing with that. 我有我自己的处理方法
[09:26] So do I. 我也是
[09:27] You’re under arrest. 你被捕了
[09:29] Take him. 把他带走
[09:31] Go ahead. 请便
[09:32] I’ll make bail. 我会保释的
[09:33] – I’ll be out in two hours. – Just get outta here. – 过2个小时我就出去了 – 带走
[09:38] You sergeant tripp? Tripp警官?
[09:40] Yes,I am. This is csi wolfe. 没错 我是 这位是CSI的Wolfe
[09:42] How you doing? 你好
[09:43] Sergeant tripp,agent thorpe. Tripp警官 Thorpe特工
[09:44] – Special task force,us customs. – Hi. – 美国海关 特别行动组 – 嗨
[09:47] We were,uh,expecting atf. 我们…还以为来的会是ATF的人
[09:49] Yeah? Well,they called me. 是吗? 他们让我来的
[09:50] This is about the smuggling operation at the docks,right? 有关码头走私行动 没错吧?
[09:53] Okay,so,uh… this is a customs operation. 是的 那么… 这是海关行动
[09:56] Yes,it was. 曾经是
[09:57] Those weapons were headed to the middle east, 这批武器是要被运往中东的
[09:59] where they’d end up being used on our own troops. 去装备我们的部队
[10:01] Well,you forgot to collect the guns. 你忘记收枪了
[10:04] Well,this mission was just to shut ’em down. 这任务刚准备结束
[10:06] We planned to send in a cleanup crew,but you beat us to it. 我们本来打算派收尾人员来 但被你们捷足先登了
[10:08] Well,don’t you think you guys went a little bit overboard with the,uh,with the firepower? 你不觉得你们的人对这批军火的 行为有点过激了吗?
[10:14] What are you talking about? 你什么意思?
[10:15] What I’m talking about is your operation gunned down three men in cold blood, 我意思是 你的行动冷血的击毙了3个人
[10:18] and they didn’t even get a single shot off. 他们连一枪都没还击
[10:22] Actually,I shouldn’t be discussing an ongoing operation. 事实上 我不能谈论正在进行的行动
[10:25] Okay. Fair enough. 好吧 了解
[10:27] What about the dx-4? 那DX-4呢?
[10:29] The vaporizer? 蒸发者?
[10:31] Yeah. 是的
[10:32] That gun’s illegal in this country. 那枪在这儿是违法的
[10:34] That’s right. So why were your guys using it? 没错 那为什么你的手下在用?
[10:40] This wasn’t our operation,strictly speaking. 直说吧 这不是我们的行动
[10:44] Customs just had oversight. 海关有点疏漏
[10:45] We,uh… contracted this one out. 我们 把这个承包给别人了
[10:48] Contract… wha-what is that supposed to mean? 承包… 你什么意思?
[10:50] You used a private security firm. 雇用一家私人安保公司
[10:52] It’s an army for hire. 受雇的武装军
[10:54] We’ve been leaning on them for tactical support. 我们依靠他们取得战术支持
[10:57] They did the port operation themselves. 他们自己进行港口工作
[10:59] Did they have a name? 有名字吗?
[11:17] Mr. Lancaster. Lancaster先生
[11:20] Lieutenant. 队长
[11:22] So you’re peregrine security. 你这里是peregrine安保公司
[11:24] Guns for hire. 出租枪械
[11:27] I’m afraid there’s just not at lot I can tell you. 恐怕没什么好说的
[11:29] And I don’t agree. 我不认同
[11:31] You have no jurisdiction in this case. 你们无权插手此事
[11:33] I’m gonna have to ask you gentlemen to leave. 我要请你们离开了
[11:35] Oh,we can be right back with a warrant. 我们会马上拿着搜查令再来
[11:37] Won’t do you any good. 那也无济于事
[11:38] You have zero authority in this building. 在这幢楼里你们没有任何职权
[11:40] Sergeant. Stand down. Please. 中士 请退后
[11:44] Look,I’ll try and save you some time. 听着 我来给你们省点事
[11:46] Yes,that was our operation this morning,sanctioned by U.S. Customs. 是的 今天早晨是我们的行动 经过了美国海关批准
[11:50] So you gunned down those men? 那是你把那些人击毙了
[11:52] There was collateral damage,yes. 有附带伤亡 是的
[11:54] And you’re admitting to murder. 你承认谋杀
[11:56] It isn’t murder under the patriot act. 这是在爱国法令下进行的 不是谋杀
[11:58] What does the patriot act have to do with this? 爱国法令和这有什么关联?
[12:00] As federal contractors,peregrine is protected from all prosecution in official operations. 作为联邦承包商 peregrine公司 的官方作业 将受到全程保护
[12:05] Gentlemen,forgive me,but from where I’m standing,you’re just common killers. 先生们 请原谅 但以我来看 你们就是一般的杀人犯
[12:11] We’re patriots. 我们是爱国人士
[12:12] Does a patriot use a weapon that’s illegal in this country? 爱国人士会使用本国违法武器?
[12:15] I have no idea what you’re talking about. 不知道你在说什么
[12:17] We know about the vaporizer. 我们知道”蒸发者”了
[12:21] Look,gentlemen,I understand that it’s difficult for you to see the big picture, 听着 先生们 我理解你们 难以看到大局
[12:25] but the world is much larger than just miami. 但这世界可不仅仅是迈阿密
[12:27] What we do over here saves american lives overseas. 我们在这里做的 拯救了海外的美国人
[12:30] I will not apologize for our mission. 我不会因为我们的行动表示歉意
[12:34] That magic gun of yours,why don’t you just hand it over? 干嘛不交你们的神枪来?
[12:39] I think we’re done here. 我想我们谈完了
[12:40] Not hardly,Mr. Lancaster. 远没有 Lancaster先生
[12:49] Dispatch,this is air-12. We’re responding to sandcrest park. 调度中心 这里是空12部队 我们授命去Sandcrest公园
[12:53] Air-12 be advised,victim is steve lancaster,head of peregrine security. 通知空12部队 受害人Steve Lancaster peregrine安保公司的老总
[12:57] Possible doa. 可能已经死亡
[12:59] **** 了解
[13:07] His name is steve lancaster. 他叫Steve Lancaster
[13:15] You know what? There’s no obvious cause of death here. 知道吗 没有明显的死因
[13:18] There’s no blood,there’s no gunshot wound,there’s no stab mark. 没有血迹 没有枪伤 没有被刺伤
[13:22] Not a mark on him. 什么痕迹都没有
[13:25] It’s like he laid down and died. 看起来像是躺下来死了
[13:28] I’m sure he had help. 肯定有人送了他一程
[13:31] Now wait a second. Hey,guys… 等一下 伙计们…
[13:34] get your handoff me. 把手拿开
[13:36] Excuse me. You cannot be here. 对不起 你不能进来
[13:38] This is a secured crime scene,all right? Hey… 这是受保护的犯罪现场 知道吗? 嘿
[13:40] that suv is peregrine property. 那辆SUV是peregrine公司的财产
[13:44] I need to collect what’s inside. 我要拿走上面的东西
[13:46] National security issues. 事关国家安全
[13:47] That’s all well and good,pal, 当然了 老兄
[13:49] but murder investigation trumps whatever it is you’re doing, 但不管你做什么都没谋杀调查重要
[13:51] so you’re gonna have to get lost,okay? 所以请你离开 好吗?
[13:55] Get behind the yellow tape or I’ll take you into custody myself. 退到警戒线后面 否则我就逮捕你
[14:09] this isn’t over. 这事没完
[14:10] Not by a long shot. 绝对没完
[14:12] Beat it. 走吧
[14:17] Mr. Wolfe,let’s get alexx out here. Wolfe 叫Alexx过来
[15:08] What have you got? 发现什么?
[15:11] I found an unspent round on the seat,and I think I’ve got lancaster’s laptop. 在座位上找到一发没有用过的子弹 还有Lancaster的笔记本电脑
[15:15] Wonder if that’s what peregrine was so hot to get their hands on. 也许这就是Peregrine公司 急于插手的原因
[15:17] Check out this tattoo. 看看这个纹身
[15:21] Looks like our mercenary used to be a navy seal. 看来这位雇佣兵曾当过海豹突击队员
[15:25] I didn’t see any signs of a struggle in there. 我没发现有什么搏斗的痕迹
[15:27] You think he would have fought back. 你认为他应该会反击
[15:29] I think I know why he didn’T. 我想我知道他为什么没反击了
[15:34] Burn marks. 烧伤
[15:35] My guess,someone hit him with a stun gun. 我猜 有人用电枪打了他
[15:44] yeah,but that wouldn’t be powerful enough to kill him. 没错 但是还不足以致死
[15:47] No,but it could knock you out for a good ten minutes. 但是能使你昏迷十分钟左右
[15:50] That’s long enough to finish up the job. 这时间足够把他干掉了
[15:52] So they hit him with a stun gun and then strangle him? 那么他们先用电击枪击昏他 然后再掐死了他?
[15:54] No. 不
[15:55] His lips aren’t blue,no signs of petechia. 他的嘴唇不是蓝色 没有瘀痕
[16:00] So what are you thinking? 你怎么想?
[16:02] These kind of people,they want a murder to be invisible. 这些家伙 想要杀人于无形
[16:07] Like an assassination. 像是暗杀
[16:09] Exactly. 没错
[16:10] And I have a hunch how they did it. 我有预感 他们是怎么干的
[16:39] Natalia told me that you had a crackerjack autopsy going on, Natalia说你在进行一项专业的尸检
[16:42] but that you wouldn’t tell her what you were doing. 但是不告诉她你在做什么
[16:44] Calleigh,you know I don’t like to jinx my theories before I’ve had a chance to test ’em out. Calleigh 你知道 再没有证实想法前 我是不愿意多说的
[16:49] But you came at the right time. 但是你来得正好
[16:51] So what killed him? 那是什么杀了他?
[16:52] A bubble. 气泡
[16:54] Come again? 再说遍?
[16:55] If I’m right,it was an air embolism that took our soldier down. 如果我猜得是对的 那么放倒这个家伙的就是空气栓塞
[17:00] So you mean like when a person gets an air bubble in their vein? 你的意思是他的血管里一个气泡?
[17:03] That’s right. 没错
[17:04] Travels to the heart,gets stuck in the valves and stops the heart from beating. 气泡向心脏移动 堵在瓣膜那 从而导致心跳停止
[17:09] Only way to know for sure is to submerge the heart in water. 唯一能确定的办法就是把 心脏浸泡在水里
[17:13] If there’s air inside,it’ll float to the surface. 如果有空气在里面 气泡就会浮上来
[17:20] I am now going to cut the right ventricle. 我现在要切开右心室
[17:28] And there’s your killer bubble. 这就是致命气泡
[17:29] So this was no accident. 那么这不是意外
[17:30] No way. 绝对不是
[17:32] Circulatory system is airtight. 循环系统是密封的
[17:35] The only way to get air in your veins is to have it forced in. 空气进入血管的唯一方法就是 用外力迫使其进入
[17:41] Like with a syringe. 像是用注射器
[17:50] So somebody killed him. 有人杀了他
[17:52] Problem is you are looking at the perfect murder. 问题是这是一起完美谋杀
[17:56] It is almost impossible to trace this back to the killer. 几乎不可能追寻到凶手的踪迹
[18:01] What about the injection site? 注射口呢?
[18:04] Could you find something there? 那里有发现什么吗?
[18:06] Maybe. 也许
[18:08] Oh,this killer was so smart. 哦 凶手真是太聪明了
[18:24] Lieutenant caine,darren butler,current ceo of peregrine security. Caine队长 Darren Butler Peregrine保安公司的现任CEO
[18:29] Current ceo? 现任CEO?
[18:30] Well,that didn’t take long,did it? 上任得还真快
[18:32] Steve was a good leader,lieutenant,but we move on. Steve是个不错的领导 队长 但是工作还得继续
[18:34] Can’t distract from the mission. 必须集中精力在这次任务上
[18:35] Was killing steve a part of the mission? 杀了Steve是任务的一部分吗?
[18:39] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[18:40] Steve was murdered. Steve被谋杀了
[18:43] And how does that relate to peregrine? 那和Peregrine公司有什么关系?
[18:44] We found a dx4 round in lancaster’s suv. 我们在Lancaste的SUV车上 发现了一颗DX4的子弹
[18:48] Is that where he was storing the vaporizer? 他把”蒸发器”放在车上吗?
[18:51] I don’t know anything about that. 我对此一无所知
[18:53] But if steve was involved with the use of that weapon,then he crossed the line. 但是如果Steve和使用那种武器有关 那么他就是越界了
[18:57] Of course,we’ll never know now. He’s dead. 当然 我们永远也不会知道了 他死了
[19:01] Yes,how convenient for you. 是啊 对你来说真是方便
[19:04] Lieutenant,off the record,you’re looking at us when you should be looking outside. 队长 私下说来 你应该注意外面的人 而不是老是盯着我们不放
[19:08] So you’re saying steve had enemies. 你是说Steve有敌人
[19:10] Plenty. 大把的
[19:12] I’m gonna need those names. 我需要这些人的名字
[19:14] I’m sorry,but those files are confidential. 对不起 但是档案是机密的
[19:17] You’ll just have to find them on your own. 你得自己找了
[19:19] Yes,and I will. 是的 我会的
[19:20] And a word to the wise,Mr. Butler,your name better not be amongst them. 再说一句 Butler先生 你最好别名列其中
[19:46] Oh,yeah. Got a nice juicy partial right here on the clasp. 在表扣上发现了枚指纹
[19:50] Nice. 太好了
[19:52] Hopefully,that will give us our killer and not our victim. 希望这是凶手留下的
[20:29] here we go. James reilley. 找到了 James Reilley
[20:31] Any priors? 有前科吗?
[20:32] No,his record’s pristine. 没有 他的记录很干净
[20:35] Why is he in afis then? 那他为什么在AFIS系统里?
[20:38] Says he was in the navy. 他在海军服过役
[20:39] All military personnel get fingerprinted when they enlist. 军人在入伍的时候都会留下指纹记录
[20:44] Steve lancaster was a navy seal. Steve Lancaster是海豹突击队员
[20:46] I wonder if they knew each other. 他们会不会互相认识?
[20:47] There’s only one way to find out. 只有一个办法知道
[20:54] Look,I’m really sorry that steve is dead, 听着 Steve死了我很遗憾
[20:56] but I don’t see what that has to do with me. 但是我不知道这和我有什么关系
[20:58] We found your fingerprint on his watchband. 我们在他的表带上发现了你的指纹
[21:01] Oh,come on. Are you kidding? 哦 拜托 你开玩笑吗?
[21:04] Is that why I’m here? 就因为这个把我叫来?
[21:06] I ran into steve today. 我今天碰见了Steve
[21:07] It must have happened when I,when we shook hands. 肯定是我们握手的时候沾上的
[21:11] I was on my way to see a client,and we just bumped into each other. 我去见客户的路上
[21:18] Steve lancaster. Reilly? 正好碰上了他
[21:24] Hey,you got a minute? 嘿 你有时间吗?
[21:25] You want to grab something to eat? 一起吃点东西?
[21:28] Actually,I can’t,man. I got to run. 实际上 恐怕不行 伙计 我得走了
[21:33] He seemed like he was in a rush. 他看起来好像很匆忙
[21:37] I haven’t seen steve since I left peregrine. 自从我离开Peregrine公司后 就没见过Steve
[21:39] So you worked at peregrine security? 那么你曾在Peregrine保安公司干过?
[21:41] For a while. 干过一阵
[21:43] Steve brought me in to set up the computer systems. Steve招我进来负责建立电脑系统
[21:46] Why’d you leave? 为什么离开?
[21:48] Well,I guess I just didn’t want the life anymore. 我只是不想再过这样的生活
[21:52] After all the years in the navy and then peregrine, 这么多年在海军还有Peregrine的日子
[21:55] I just got tired of playing war. 让我厌倦了战争
[21:58] I run a computer repair firm now. 我现在开了一家电脑维修公司
[22:00] Where did you go after you saw steve? 你遇见Steve后去了哪?
[22:03] I went back to the office. 我回了办公室
[22:04] You can ask my secretary. 你可以问我的秘书
[22:08] I will. 我会的
[22:18] Is that lancaster’s laptop? 那是Lancaster的笔记本电脑吗?
[22:20] I thought it came up empty for any evidence of the killer. 我还以为不会留下有关凶手的证据
[22:23] Yeah,well,that’s why I wanted to crack it open, 所以我想破解它看看
[22:24] see if we got any information that will point us in the right direction. 看能不能找到什么有价值的信息
[22:27] Um,well,I’ll take any direction at this point. 现在什么都是有可能的线索
[22:31] I heard you talked to reilly’s secretary. 我听说你和Reilly的秘书谈了
[22:34] Yeah,she confirmed his story,but she may be covering for him. 她证实了他的话 但是她也可能是在为他做掩饰
[22:38] Wait. Will you pop open that report? 等等 能打开那个文件吗?
[22:42] Sure. 没问题
[22:44] “Operation black market status.” “黑市运作状况”
[22:48] That sounds like plans for a military action. 听起来像是军方行动计划
[22:52] What does “asset out of the bag,” mean? “袋子外的资产”是什么意思?
[22:54] Asset– in military jargon,that means a target. 资产– 在军事用语里就是指目标
[22:57] “Three bogies in play” means three enemies involved. “比赛中有三只妖怪”就是说有三个敌人
[23:02] Three is the number of victims at the warehouse shooting this morning. 今早在仓库就是有三个受害人被枪击
[23:06] I think these are the plans. 我想这些就是计划
[23:08] All right,take a look at this. 好的 看看这个
[23:09] “Mission status: Stage one incomplete.” “任务状况:第一步 未完成”
[23:13] Well,if this morning was stage one,I wonder what else they have planned. 如果今天早上是第一步 那他们还计划干什么了
[23:19] what are you doing? 你在做什么?
[23:21] what are you doing? 你在做什么?
[23:26] I’m not doing anything. The laptop’s doing this on its own. 我什么也没做 是这台笔记本自动运行的
[23:29] Someone’s purging the hard drive. They’re doing it remotely. 有人正在清除硬盘数据 是远程遥控的
[23:31] They were just waiting for us to turn the computer on. 他们就是在等我们开机
[23:33] Turn it off. 快关掉
[23:34] I can’T. They’re overriding it. 关不了 电脑被他们操控了
[23:37] Well,can you figure out who’s doing it? 你能找出是谁干的吗?
[23:39] I’m transmitting an output signal,but… 我正在发送输出信号 但是…
[23:42] once the computer’s wiped out,all trace of whoever is doing this will be gone. 一旦电脑数据都被清除 操控者的痕迹也会跟着消失
[23:49] I’m synched in to their satellite transmission. 我和他们的卫星传输同步了
[23:51] It’s looking for a source. 正在寻找来源
[23:53] We have to hurry. It’s wiped out 75% of the hard drive. 我们得快点 已经清除掉75%的硬盘数据了
[23:58] It’s narrowed it down to south florida. 范围缩小到南佛罗里达州
[24:01] 85%. Come on. 85% 快点
[24:02] We’re running out of time. 我们没时间了
[24:03] We’re almost there. 快了
[24:14] it’s gone. 消失了
[24:17] Wait a minute. 等等
[24:21] An address. 一个地址
[24:23] That’s the address to peregrine’s headquarters. 是Peregrine总部的地址
[24:28] They wiped out their own computer. 他们清除了自己的电脑
[24:31] They’re covering up something really big. 他们在隐瞒什么重要的事情
[24:40] You’ve been tampering with the evidence,Mr. Butler. 你在销毁证据 Butler先生
[24:44] It’s not tampering when you’re sanitizing your own computer files. 只是在清理电脑 不是销毁证据
[24:48] It is if you’re interfering in a murder investigation. 如果你干扰了谋杀案调查 那就是
[24:50] We have to insure our information doesn’t fall into the wrong hands. 我们得保证我们的信息 不会流入错误的人手中
[24:53] You mean like mine? 比如我吗?
[24:56] There was nothing in there that would have pertained to steve’s death. 那里面没有什么东西 和Steve的死有关
[24:59] Mr. Lancaster was killed because the operation black market wasn’t completed this morning. Lancaster先生被杀是因为 今天早上的黑市行动没有完成
[25:05] You don’t know what you’re talking about. 你不知道自己在说什么
[25:06] Educate me. 那就教教我吧
[25:09] Okay,lieutenant. You were right about lancaster. 好吧 队长 关于Lancaster的想法你是对的
[25:13] He exceeded our protocols,and used the dx-4 in the dock operation. 他违反了我们的协议 在码头行动中使用了DX-4
[25:15] The vaporizer. “蒸发者”
[25:17] We were going to turn over that gun to the feds,but it was never returned to base. 我们打算移交联邦调查局 但是它再没返回基地
[25:21] So the mission is incomplete until we reacquire the vaporizer. 所以直到我们重新找到”蒸发者” 任务才算完成
[25:26] So it was in his suv. 那么”蒸发者”曾放在他车上了?
[25:28] Where it was stolen when he was murdered. 他被人谋杀时失窃了
[25:37] You’re telling me that the most dangerous weapon on the planet is loose on the streets of miami. 你是说地球上最危险的武器 就在迈阿密的大街上不见了
[26:11] I’m sorry,do I… do I smell pork? 不好意思 我… 我是不是闻到猪肉的味道了?
[26:13] You do. 没错
[26:14] I’m using pig flesh because it’s the closest thing to human flesh that I could find. 我在用猪肉做实验 因为它是 我能找到的和人肉最接近的东西
[26:18] I’m trying to tie peregrine to the lancaster murder. 我想要找出Peregrine公司和 Lancaster被谋杀之间的联系
[26:21] I didn’t know that stun guns were traceable. 没想到原来电枪也是能被追查的
[26:23] Well,it isn’t like a regular gun,but if the mark is unique enough… 它不像是一般的枪 但是如果留下的痕迹足够特别…
[26:27] I mean,for example,this is the lancaster stun bite. 我是说 举个例子 这是电枪在Lancaster身上留下的痕迹
[26:31] You can see how the prongs are close together. 你可以看出两个放电点的距离
[26:34] If I can match this model to one of these, 如果这个样本能和其中一个对上
[26:36] I think we might be able to find our killer. 我们就有可能找到凶手
[26:41] It’s what I suspected. 正是我怀疑的
[26:43] Meet the sentry– the world’s smallest stun gun. 看看这个”Sentry” 世界上最小的电枪
[26:46] You’re telling me that that tiny thing took down a 200-pound guy? 你是说那个小玩意放倒了 一个200磅的家伙?
[26:49] Well,it kicks out a million volts. 它能放出一百万伏呢
[26:52] You know,it’s funny– I would think those peregrine guys were such a boy’s club, 有意思的是 我觉得这些Peregrine 的家伙应该都是些汉子
[26:55] they wouldn’t use such a girly little weapon. 他们不会用这么娘的玩意
[26:58] Well,I only ended up testing it against government issue stun guns, 我才刚测试了政府部门用的电枪
[27:01] and I figured that’s what peregrine would be using. 正是Peregrine公司用的
[27:03] What kind of government agencies? 什么政府部门?
[27:05] State department,customs agents. 国务院 海关办
[27:09] Customs agents? 海关办?
[27:11] Yeah. 没错
[27:14] Where you going? 你去哪?
[27:20] What’s this all about,wolfe? 怎么了 Wolfe?
[27:24] – It’s about your stun gun. – Excuse me? – 和你的电枪有关 – 什么?
[27:26] You carry a sentry,is that right? 你有一把sentry 对吗?
[27:28] Yes. They’re issued to us. 对 那是他们发给我们的 那么Steve Lancaster的被杀
[27:34] was that a state-sponsored assassination 是政府的暗杀行为
[27:36] or did you do that on your own? 还是你自作主张?
[27:40] What the hell are you talking about? 你到底在说什么?
[27:42] Lancaster was murdered with a sentry. 谋杀Lancaster的武器是”sentry”
[27:45] The very same model stun gun you carry. 和你的电击枪一摸一样
[27:48] And why would i have a reason to kill lancaster? 那我为什么要杀Lancaster?
[27:52] Well,the vaporizer. 嗯 可能是为了”蒸发者”
[27:55] I’m trying to stop that weapon just like you. 我和你一样希望找到那武器
[27:57] Now you are. 现在你找到了
[27:58] See,you’re the liaison for peregrine, 瞧 你是Peregrine公司的联络人
[27:59] but you didn’t know they were using that weapon until I told you,is that right? 但直到我告诉你 你才知道他们用了那武器 对吗?
[28:02] Uh-uh,I can’t be held responsible for what they do. 我不该为他们的所作所为负责
[28:05] Well,your supervisors can. 但你的上级会
[28:07] When it gets out in the public that you hired a company to do your dirty work that’s using illegal weapons, 如果让公众知道你们雇其他人干脏活 还用了违法的武器
[28:12] you’re gonna take the fall. 你们就完蛋了
[28:17] I think you killed lancaster to get the gun. 我认为你杀Lancaster是为了那枪
[28:20] I think if there was no gun… 如果没有枪的话…
[28:24] no problem. 就没麻烦了
[28:27] You got nothing to base that on. 你没证据
[28:28] Is that right? 是吗?
[28:30] Every time you use that stun gun,the date and time is recorded. 每次你用电枪的日期和时间 都被记录在案
[28:43] why don’t you hand it over. 把枪交出来
[28:45] Here. 给
[28:49] But don’t let my supervisors hear. 但别让我的上级们知道了
[28:51] My job is already on the line for how this was handled. 这事儿已经让我的工作岌岌可危了
[28:54] If they hear that I’m now a suspect… 要是他们听说我现在是个嫌犯…
[28:55] if this tests positive… 如果这个测试结果成立…
[28:59] your job is going to be the least of your worries. 工作问题对你来说 已经是最不重要的了
[29:25] Okay,okay,what’s wrong? 好 好 出了什么问题?
[29:28] I was just… 我只是…
[29:31] I was convinced that our customs agent killed lancaster, 我深信这个海关探员杀了Lancaster
[29:34] but she didn’t fire her stun gun. 但她并没有用她的电枪
[29:35] She didn’t even fire it once. 一次也没用过
[29:36] So,uh… we don’t have a suspect. 所以 呃… 我们还没有嫌犯
[29:41] Well,baby… maybe this will help you out. 宝贝… 也许这能帮你
[29:45] What is this? 这是什么?
[29:46] You tell me. 你说呢
[29:47] They look like black specks. 像是黑色斑点
[29:51] Where did you find these? 你在哪儿找到的?
[29:53] In our victim’s eye. 受害者的眼睛里
[29:55] I found the injection site– in his retinal vein. 我找到了注射的地方 他的视网膜血管
[29:59] A syringe was the last thing our soldier saw. 那家伙最后看到的是注射器
[30:08] Alexx… this is huge. Alexx… 这是个大发现
[30:12] If trace can tell us what these black specks are,we may have our man. 如果痕迹室能告诉我们黑色斑点是什么 我们可能会找出凶手
[30:22] Steve lancaster,Mr. Reilly. Steve Lancaster, Reilly先生
[30:25] What about him? 他怎么了?
[30:26] You killed him. 你杀了他
[30:28] We found out about an interesting tool you use to service computer equipment. 我们发现了你维修电脑时 使用了一种有趣的工具
[30:33] The next time you kill somebody with a syringe, 下次你要再用注射器杀人
[30:35] you should try cleaning the toner out first. 应该试试先把墨粉洗干净
[30:47] You know what,this is harassment. 你知道吗 这是骚扰
[30:48] I am not the only computer salesman in miami. 我不是迈阿密唯一一个卖电脑的
[30:51] But you had a motive. 但只有你有动机
[30:53] And what is that motive? 什么动机?
[30:54] Revenge. 复仇
[30:57] I’m out of here. 拜托 我要走了
[30:57] Sit down,Mr. Reilly. 坐下来 Reilly先生
[31:04] Now,we ran into a security firewall with your employment records. 我们查你工作履历时 碰到了安全防火墙
[31:07] So we called in a few favors at the state department. 我们就找州政府帮了些忙
[31:09] And it turns out that you didn’t quit at peregrine,you were fired. 发现你并不是辞职离开 Peregrine公司的 你是被开除的
[31:13] I was not fired. 我不是被开除的
[31:15] You cannot fire the founder of a company. 你不能开除公司的缔造者
[31:18] Lancaster founded peregrine. Lancaster建立了Peregrine公司
[31:20] That’s what it says on the revised brochures. 那只是修订版简介上的说法
[31:23] Peregrine was my idea. 建立Peregrine是我的主意
[31:26] I came up with it back in the seals. 在海豹突击队时就想到了
[31:28] That’s when I met steve. 当时我认识了Steve
[31:30] I brought him on as a partner. 我让他做我的搭档
[31:37] So how did he force you out? 那他是怎么把你逼走的?
[31:41] I was spending so much time engineering coups in other countries, 我花了太多精力策划 在国外的秘密行动
[31:45] I didn’t see the one he was pulling on me. 却没看到他在我身上策划的
[31:47] So you assassinated him. 所以你暗杀了他
[31:58] Lancaster betrayed peregrine. Lancaster背叛了Peregrine
[32:04] It was a noble idea and he turned it into a killing machine. 本来是个好主意 他却把它变成了杀人机器
[32:08] Should have held true to your own ideals. 应该坚持住你的理想的
[32:13] The world is better off. 世界会变得更好
[32:19] What the hell do you want? 你到底想要什么?
[32:38] at least I completed my mission. 至少我完成了我的任务
[32:41] Was part of that mission to steal the dx-4? 任务的另一部分是不是盗取DX-4?
[32:45] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 不知道你在说什么
[32:46] The gun– you took it from lancaster’s suv. 那枪 你从Lancaster的SUV上拿的
[32:49] No,I didn’T. 不 我没有
[32:52] I swear. 我发誓
[32:56] Someone must have stolen it after I left. 肯定在我离开之后有人偷了它
[32:58] I hope so for your sake. 为了你好 我希望那是真的
[33:00] Take him. 押走
[33:03] Eric,let’s take another look at that suv. Eric 我们再看看那辆SUV
[33:27] Hey. I got a human hair… with a bulb. 嘿 我找到根头发… 带发根的
[33:33] Beautiful. 棒极了
[33:35] I’ll have natalia and put a name to it. 我会让Natalia找出是谁的头发
[33:51] Gabriel soto.
[33:54] No,man. 不 老兄
[33:55] You got the wrong guy. 你们抓错人了
[33:56] I’m here to see soto about a job. 我是来见Soto的 谈工作
[33:58] Well,where is he? 他在哪儿?
[34:00] He’s right there. 就在这里
[34:03] You made bail,soto,but you might be going right back in. 你能保释自己 Soto 但你很可能马上就得故地重游了
[34:07] You hiring new staff? 已经雇了新手下?
[34:09] I need to replace the men I lost after peregrine wiped them out. 我得招人替那些被Peregrine干掉的人
[34:12] You need more manpower now that you have the vaporizer to sell. 手上有了”蒸发者”要卖出去 你肯定需要更多人手
[34:16] that’ll be a little difficult since I don’t have it. 我可没那东西 所以那有点难
[34:18] Yeah,well,I can put you in lancaster’s suv,exactly where the gun was stolen from. 嗯 你去过Lancaster的SUV 枪就是在那儿被偷的
[34:22] And how can you do that? 你怎么证明这个?
[34:24] Because I found your hair in the front seat. 我在车前座找到了你的头发
[34:29] You deliver that dx-4,I bring the buyer. 你运送那把DX-4 我把买家带过来
[34:32] We’ll split it 50-50. 我们五五分成
[34:34] And why does he want the vaporizer? 他为什么想要”蒸发者”?
[34:36] He wants to mass produce it. 他想大批量生产这种武器
[34:38] He’s willing to pay big for it. 所以愿意花大钱买
[34:40] Well,if that’s the case,then I’ll just contact him myself. 呃 这样的话我可以直接联系他
[34:43] You can’t do that. 你不能那么做
[34:44] He only deals with me. 他只跟我交易
[34:47] Not if you’re dead. 如果你死了就不同了
[34:54] Oh,man. 噢 老兄
[34:56] I didn’t steal anything. 我什么都没偷
[34:57] Look… I met with lancaster,you know,to talk. 瞧… 我是找Lancaster谈谈的
[35:01] You were just chatting it up with the guy who killed your men? 你跟杀了你手下的人只是聊天?
[35:04] No,I don’t think so. 我不相信
[35:06] It was before that. 那是出事之前
[35:08] I was looking to buy the vaporizer gun from him,okay? 我想从他手上买”蒸发者” 明白吗?
[35:12] I could retire off the profit from that. 这一笔的利润就够我退休了
[35:13] Yeah,by selling it to our enemies. 是啊 把它卖给我们的敌人
[35:16] Nothing personal. 无关私事
[35:17] It’s just business. 只是生意而已
[35:20] get down! 趴下!
[36:13] is it personal now,soto? 现在还是不是私事 Soto?
[36:16] This guy’s dead. 这人死了
[36:18] That bullet was meant for you. 子弹本来是冲着你去的
[36:42] The shots were fired from over there. 枪手是在那里开枪的
[36:46] I’ve got a .308 casing. 我找到了点308口径的弹壳
[36:48] This didn’t come from the vaporizer. 不是从”蒸发者”中发射的
[36:53] You know what’s weird? 你知道奇怪的是什么吗?
[36:55] I don’t see any of your bullet strikes here. 我没看到你朝这边开一枪
[36:58] Yeah,I tried to get a bead on the shooters,but… 是啊 我试着瞄准枪手 但…
[37:00] by the time I did,they took off. 我瞄准的时候他们已经跑了
[37:05] You know whatever is said between us stays between us,right? 你知道我们之间的谈话没有顾忌吧?
[37:11] Did you freeze? 你是不是呆住了?
[37:15] No,I didn’T. 不 我没有
[37:18] It’s just when the,uh… when he started shooting, 只是当…当他开枪的时候
[37:21] it took me back to that day. 让我回想起了那一天
[37:23] I,uh… I felt like I was getting shot all over again. 我 呃… 好像我又被枪击了一样
[37:29] Well,why don’t we just focus on the here and now? 让我们先集中精力到眼下吧
[37:32] We’ve got a shooter to catch. 还有个枪手要抓
[37:42] You know,it looks like there are more casings up there. 看上去 那边似乎有更多的弹壳
[37:45] Concealment. Higher position. 藏身处 在高点
[37:46] It’s where I’d want to be. 我也会选择这个地点
[38:02] I’ll check it out. 我去看看
[38:41] You find the casings? 找到弹壳了吗?
[38:42] Yeah. Three. 是的 三个
[38:45] The shooter found himself a nice perch up here, 枪手在这里找到了个很好的射击地点
[38:47] but he wasn’t too careful getting down. 但趴下来时并不小心
[38:49] Really! Did you get a print? 是吗! 你弄到了指纹?
[38:51] Sure did. Just one,but… 当然 只有一个 但…
[38:53] one’s enough,right? 一个就够了对吗?
[39:03] How do you know I took the shot? 你怎么知道是我开的枪?
[39:04] We recovered your fingerprints from the sniper perch,patrick. 我们在狙击手的据点那儿 找到了你的指纹 Patrick
[39:18] Soto was a sanctioned target. Soto是我们的目标
[39:19] As you know,I’m shielded from prosecution under the patriot act. 你知道在爱国法令保护下 你们不能起诉我
[39:21] I’d hate to rain on your parade,my friend, 我讨厌让你失望 朋友
[39:23] but soto,as it turns out,was not the victim. 但看来受害者并不是Soto
[39:26] You killed an innocent man. 你杀害了一个无辜的人
[39:28] So,currently,you’re not shielded by anything. 所以现在没什么能保护你
[39:38] Intel said soto was there. 有情报说Soto在那儿
[39:40] He was. 他在那儿
[39:57] You killed an innocent man. 你杀了个无辜的人
[40:08] Why did they want him dead? 他们为什么想他死
[40:12] So soto’s buyer would deal directly with us. 那样Soto的买家就会直接跟我们交易
[40:14] We mobilized in the warehouse. 我们已经在仓库里部署好了
[40:15] Okay,let me rephrase it. Where is the gun? 好 我来换一种问法 枪在哪儿?
[40:19] Where is it right now? 枪现在在哪儿?
[40:21] We removed the asset from the suv the moment we knew lancaster was down. 一旦知道Lancaster死了 我们就把它从SUV里转移了
[40:33] Where is the location of the sale? 交易地点在哪里?
[40:35] I don’t question my superiors. 我不会问上级这种问题
[40:37] I get my orders,I act on them. 我收到指令
[40:38] Patrick. 然后行动
[40:40] I believe in the cause,lieutenant, 我相信那些 队长
[40:41] that we’re defenders of liberty,overseas and at home- 不论是在国内还是国外 我们都是自由的捍卫者
[40:44] – wherever good soldiers are needed,that’s where we are. – So be a good soldier,patrick- – 哪里需要好士兵 我们就在哪里 – 那就当个好士兵 Patrick
[40:47] be a good soldier and get me the location of the sale. Where is it? 当个好士兵 告诉我交易地点 在哪儿?
[40:50] I don’t know. 我不知道
[40:51] Patrick…
[40:53] if you don’t give me the location,innocent people are gonna die. 如果你不告诉我地点 无辜的人会丧命
[40:55] – Look at me. Look at me. – I don’t know. – 看着我 看着我 – 我不知道
[40:57] Innocent people are gonna die. 无辜的人会丧命
[40:59] – And I know that you don’t want that to happen,do you? – I don’t know. Only butler knows. – 我知道你不希望发生那种事 对吗? – 我不知道 只有Butler知道
[41:03] That’s not who you are. 你不是那样的人
[41:07] Only butler knows. 只有Butler知道
[41:08] Then give me butler. 那就把Butler交出来
[41:09] All I can give you is his computer. 我只能给你他的电脑
[41:11] Do that. 那就去做
[41:36] Butler!
[41:38] Have you seen this weapon used in the field? 你见过这武器用于实战吗?
[41:40] On several targets… completely vaporize a human. 看过几次…能把一个人完全蒸发
[41:44] Most beautiful thing to behold. 最出色的武器
[41:49] You said we’d be left alone. 你说我们不会被打扰的
[41:52] This’ll just give me a chance to demonstrate what the vaporizer can do. 这让我有机会展示蒸发者的威力
[42:11] All right,let’s go. I’ll finish it off. 好 我们走吧 我会搞定的
[42:12] Get the ammo on the plane. 把弹药装上飞机
[42:32] And that’s with only half the barrels engaged. 这才是一半的子弹
[42:52] You’re on the losing side of this one,lieutenant. 这次你输定了 队长
[42:58] I could fire a thousand rounds before you get a shot off… 你开枪之前我可以射出上千发子弹…
[43:12] well,apparently… …it only takes the one. 显然…
[43:42] CSI: Miami Season 06 Episode 11 Guerillas in the Mist …只要一发就够了
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第6季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第6季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme