时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | rebecca! You made it! | Rebecca! 你真的来了! |
[00:18] | Are you kidding,kate? | 开什么玩笑呢 Kate |
[00:19] | Where are you off to? | 你们打算去哪里? |
[00:20] | Spain,italy and greece. | 西班牙 意大利和希腊 |
[00:22] | Can you believe it? | 你相信吗? |
[00:24] | Denn y got aisacht. It’s vulgar,I know. | Dennis买了艘游艇 有点庸俗 我知道 |
[00:27] | Where is your other half,anyway? | 你的另一半到底在哪儿? |
[00:30] | Uh,he’s probably off closing one last deal before I whisk him away. | 呃 他很可能正赶着在我拉走他之前 做完最后一笔生意 |
[00:34] | I like to win. | 我喜欢赢的感觉 |
[00:46] | There are some sweet – looking women here,dennis. | 这里长相甜美的姑娘可不少啊 Dennis |
[00:48] | Hook me up. | 给我介绍介绍 |
[00:49] | Hook you up? | 给你介绍? |
[00:51] | You’re a married man. | 你已经结婚了 |
[00:55] | Whoa,who’s that? | 那个是谁? |
[00:57] | That’s mia,one of our nannies. | 她叫Mia 是我们的一个保姆 |
[01:00] | She’s your nanny? | 她是你们的保姆? |
[01:01] | My wife only hires trolls. | 我老婆只会雇丑八怪 |
[01:04] | I wonder why. | 我完全明白她为什么要这样 |
[01:06] | Jonah,why don’t you stay a while,hang out? | Jonah 干嘛不在外面待一会儿玩玩呢? |
[01:08] | It’s your party,dad,not mine. | 这是你的派对 爸爸 不是我的 |
[01:15] | Mommy? | 妈咪? |
[01:19] | Mommy? | 妈咪? |
[01:22] | Mommy? | 妈咪? |
[01:25] | Mommy! | 妈咪! |
[01:26] | Mommy! | 妈咪! |
[01:28] | Uh,what is it,honey? | 呃 怎么了 甜心? |
[01:29] | Mommy’s a little busy right now. | 妈妈现在有点忙 |
[01:31] | But,mommy! | 但是 妈咪! |
[01:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:38] | Oh,my god,megan! | 噢 上帝啊 Megan! |
[01:39] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了? |
[01:41] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[01:43] | What happened? | 出了什么事? |
[01:44] | Vanessa won’t wake up. | 我叫不醒Vanessa |
[02:23] | vanessa? | |
[02:24] | Oh,my god! | 噢 我的天! |
[02:25] | Call the police. Call the police. | 打电话报警 |
[02:31] | Vanessa? | 快打电话报警 |
[02:42] | lieutenant? | 队长? |
[02:44] | Mr. Lambert. | Lambert先生 |
[02:46] | I can’t believe it. | 我简直不敢相信 |
[02:48] | In my own home. | 就在我家里 |
[02:51] | And my daughter. | 我的女儿 |
[02:55] | Who was vanessa? | Vanessa是什么人? |
[02:57] | Vanessa was one of her nannies. | Vanessa是她的保姆之一 |
[02:58] | She’s been with us over a year. | 她为我们工作了一年多 |
[03:00] | – She was upstairs working. – Okay. | – 那时候她正在楼上干活 – 好 |
[03:02] | Who would want to hurt her? | 有谁可能想伤害她? |
[03:04] | I’m ashamed to admit it– vanessa took care of our lives, | 我很惭愧– Vanessa料理我们的生活起居 |
[03:07] | but I didn’t know much about hers. | 但我不怎么了解她的生活 |
[03:09] | You know how it goes. | 你明白这种情况 |
[03:10] | Hard enough keeping tabs on your own family. | 照料好自己的家人就已经够辛苦的了 |
[03:13] | I want you to stay home and talk to no one. | 我希望你呆在家里 不要跟任何人谈话 |
[03:17] | We’re supposed to leave town this weekend for two months. | 我们计划这周末离开迈阿密两个月 |
[03:19] | You’re gonna have to put that on hold. | 你的计划只能推迟了 |
[03:21] | My family and i have nothing to hide. | 我的家人和我都没什么好隐瞒的 |
[03:25] | Then we shouldn’t have a problem. | 那我们就不会有什么问题了 |
[03:33] | C.S.I:Miami Season 06 Episode 10 My Nanny | |
[04:17] | Alexx. | |
[04:18] | She has two stab wounds in the upper torso,horatio,consistent with a knife. | 她的前胸有两处刺伤 Horatio 和刀伤的痕迹一致 |
[04:23] | I don’t see the weapon. | 我没有看到凶器 |
[04:25] | These footprints look like some kind of horror movie. | 这些血脚印真像是恐怖电影里的场景 |
[04:28] | And a five-year-old girl found her. | 而且发现她的是个五岁的女孩 |
[04:31] | Yes,who didn’t see the murder. | 是的 |
[04:36] | ‘Nessa? ‘Nessa! | 但她并没有目击谋杀的过程 |
[04:43] | Well,this is interesting. | 嗯 这个很奇怪 |
[04:45] | Her fingernail beds are already discolored. | 她的甲床变色了 |
[04:49] | They have a bluish tint. | 泛着蓝色 |
[04:51] | Normally they’re colorless after death. | 通常人死后甲床应该没有颜色 |
[04:54] | I’ll get into this and let you know. | 我会查查看 然后告诉你结果 |
[04:56] | Please do. | 那就麻烦你了 |
[04:57] | Mr. Wolfe. | Wolfe先生 |
[04:58] | Hey. The techs have printed and swabbed all the guests. | 嘿 技术员已经采集了 每个客人的指纹和DNA |
[05:00] | They’ve been cooperative. | 他们都很合作 |
[05:02] | Okay,well,the guests at the party were outside,weren’t they? | 好 客人们都在外面参加派对 对吗? |
[05:06] | Oh,yeah,I guess it would make that glass out of place,wouldn’t it? | 对 我想这个水杯不应该出现在这 对吗? |
[05:11] | I’ll,um… | 我会 呃… |
[05:12] | I’ll bring it to the lab and make sure it’s not the victim’S. | 我会把它带回实验室 看它是不是受害者用过的 |
[05:14] | Thank you,Mr. Wolfe. | 谢谢 Wolfe先生 |
[05:26] | All of these knives are negative for blood. | 所有的刀具血液测试都是阴性 |
[05:29] | Well,if the killer grabbed the weapon from the kitchen, | 呃 如果凶手是从厨房里拿的凶器 |
[05:31] | it stands to reason they’d put it back there,too. | 按道理他们会把它放回原处 |
[05:34] | Hide it in plain sight. | 就藏在我们眼皮底下 |
[05:36] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[05:40] | Here we go,this is… this is the last of ’em. | 来吧 这是最后一把 |
[05:51] | Nothing. | 没有血迹 |
[05:57] | Can we help you? I-it’s jonah,right? | 需要我们帮忙吗? 你是Jonah对吗? |
[05:59] | Uh,yeah. | 呃 是的 |
[06:00] | Just wanted to get something to eat. | 只是想拿点吃的 |
[06:03] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | – 你还好吧? – 嗯 |
[06:06] | Everything just sucks,that’s all. | 每件事都糟透了 仅此而已 |
[06:07] | I know. | 我明白 |
[06:08] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[06:10] | Were you very close to vanessa? | 你跟Vanessa亲近吗? |
[06:13] | Not really. | 不怎么亲近 |
[06:14] | But she and megan were tight. | 但她和Megan关系非常亲密 |
[06:16] | How so? | 怎么讲? |
[06:17] | They did everything together. | 她们什么事情都一块儿做 |
[06:19] | You can see why I wasn’t exactly thrilled to go on our trip. | 你该能明白为什么 我对这次旅行不怎么兴奋 |
[06:23] | Mom and dad. | 爸爸和妈妈 |
[06:25] | Megan and mary poppins. | Megan和Mary Poppins (Mary Poppins儿童读物的主角 一个神秘的有魔法的英国保姆) |
[06:28] | I don’t fit in. | 我是多余的 |
[06:29] | So vanessa was gonna go with you? | 那么Vanessa也会跟你们一起旅行? |
[06:31] | I don’t know who wanted her there more,my parents or my sister. | 我不知道谁更需要她 我父母还是我妹妹 |
[06:36] | jonah, You’d better remove yourself from the house until we’re done.okay? | Jonah 你最好等我们这边结束后 再进屋子 好吗? |
[06:45] | This is a nice guesthouse. | 这间客房真不错 |
[06:47] | Yeah. Well,there are two beds,so I’m guessing both nannies lived here. | 是啊 这里有两张床 所以我猜 两个保姆都住这里 |
[06:53] | Looks like vanessa was packing to go on the family vacation. | 看上去Vanessa正收拾行李 准备跟他们一家去度假 |
[06:59] | I mean,don’t get me wrong,it’s not like I’m the lightest packer in the world, | 我是说 别误会 这并不意味着 我旅行打包的行李就很少 |
[07:03] | but who takes all of their photographs with them? | 但谁会把所有照片都带上? |
[07:07] | Yeah. | 有道理 |
[07:09] | – Inside the picture frames? – Yeah. | – 而且还是带相框的照片? – 是啊 |
[07:12] | This place looks awfully empty. | 这地方看上去太空荡荡了 |
[07:16] | I don’t know that she was going away on a trip. | 我不确定她是不是准备去旅行 |
[07:19] | No.She was packing to go away permanently. | 不是 她收拾行李是要永远离开这儿 |
[07:24] | It’s true,yeah,I had to let vanessa go. | 是的 的确如此 我必须得让vanessa走 |
[07:27] | In fact,today was her last day. | 实际上 今天是她工作的最后一天 |
[07:28] | Were you not happy with her work? | 你对她的工作不满意吗? |
[07:31] | Oh,no,on the contrary. | 噢 不 正好相反 |
[07:33] | She did it too well. | 她的工作出色得过了头 |
[07:35] | When megan got sick,she called out for vanessa. | Megan生病时她只要Vanessa陪 |
[07:39] | When she went to bed,she wanted vanessa to tuck her in. | 上床睡觉时只想Vanessa给她掖被子 |
[07:44] | Isn’t that why you hired her? | 这不正是你雇她的原因吗? |
[07:50] | There. | 这里 |
[07:52] | All done. | 全画好了 |
[07:52] | Whatcha got,sweetie? | 你画的什么 甜心? |
[07:54] | A picture of a family. | 我的一家 |
[08:00] | – Is that you? – Yeah. | – 那是你吗? – 是的 |
[08:02] | And that’s daddy,and that’s jonah,and,then,that’s you. | 这是爹地 这是Jonah 这是你 |
[08:07] | Oh,my god,I love it. | 噢天哪 我喜欢这张画 |
[08:08] | Thank you. Thank you. | – 谢谢你 – 是谢谢你 |
[08:12] | I know what you must think– that I deserved this. | 我知道你会怎么想– 这是我活该 |
[08:16] | Two nannies when I’m only working part-time. | 我只做兼职却要雇两个保姆 |
[08:20] | It’s not that I don’t want to be a great mother. | 并不是我不想做个好母亲 |
[08:24] | I’m just… not capable. | 我只是… 没那个能力 |
[08:29] | Are you capable of murder? | 那你有谋杀的能力吗? |
[08:31] | Never. | 绝对没有 |
[08:33] | No. Vanessa was wonderful. | 不 Vanessa很不错 |
[08:36] | Not in a million years would I want something like this to happen to her. | 我永远也不会希望这种事情落在她身上 |
[08:40] | Well,I hope that that’s the truth,for your family’s sake. | 我希望你说的是真话 为了你家人好 |
[09:05] | there she is! | 你在这里! |
[09:06] | Hey,I-I’m really sorry. I got behind. | 嘿 我- 我真得很抱歉 我拉下了不少活 |
[09:09] | Yeah,I heard you’ve been at the gun range logging some serious hours. | 是 我听说你花了很多时间在靶场上 |
[09:13] | Man,you know,in the last month,I think I’ve seen more target people than real people. | 伙计 你知道的 我想上个月 我瞄准的人形靶比见到的真人还多 |
[09:18] | Well,hang in there– it,uh,it gets easier. | 那 继续坚持下去– 它会越来越容易的 |
[09:21] | Speaking of real people,any idea who was using the glass I found next to our victim? | 说到真人 查出来受害人身旁的水杯是谁用过的吗? |
[09:25] | Well,let’s see if codis is our friend. | 呃 那就要看CODIS够不够朋友了 |
[09:32] | Yep,she is. | 她很够朋友 |
[09:33] | Wait,codis is a she? | 等等 CODIS是个女的? |
[09:36] | look at this. | 瞧 |
[09:37] | The dna from the rim of the glass matches a reference sample | 杯沿的DNA找到了一个匹配的样本 |
[09:40] | that we got from one of our party guests. | 是我们从派对里的一个客人身上采集的 |
[09:43] | Ron coswell. | |
[09:44] | Yeah. Look where he works: Model nannies. | 是的 瞧瞧他在哪儿工作: 模范保姆公司 |
[09:48] | Model nannies– that can’t be a coincidence. | 模范保姆公司– 那绝不可能只是巧合 |
[09:51] | So,I’m guessing vanessa knew ron. | 那么我想Vanessa认识Ron |
[09:53] | Let’s find out how well. | 我们查查看他们到底有多熟 |
[10:14] | let’s see,you earned a bs in child development. | 让我看看 你有儿童发展学的学士学位 |
[10:17] | Scored a 92 outside with our test kids. | 和外面孩子的相处测试中得了92分 |
[10:20] | You know,we place with some of the wealthiest families. | 你知道 我们的客户是迈阿密最富有的家庭 |
[10:23] | And you are very easy on the eyes. | 而且你长得也漂亮 |
[10:25] | Welcome to model nannies,heather. | 欢迎加入模范保姆公司 Heather |
[10:27] | Thank you! | 谢谢! |
[10:31] | I’ll call you later. | 晚点我再打电话给你 |
[10:36] | Ron coswell. | |
[10:39] | Can I help you? | 有什么我能帮你的吗? |
[10:40] | You know a young lady named vanessa waters? | 你认识一个叫 Vanessa Waters的年轻女孩吗? |
[10:44] | Uh,well…yes,I did. | 呃…是的 我认识 |
[10:47] | Vanessa was incredibly talented– it’s terrible what happened to her. | Vanessa天分非凡– 在她身上发生的事情太可怕了 |
[10:50] | We found your drinking glass next to her dead body,ron. | 我们在她尸体旁边找到了你的水杯 Ron |
[10:54] | Whoa-ho-ho,wait,are you accusing me of murder? | 等等 你是说我谋杀了她? |
[10:56] | Vanessa was one of my best clients. | Vanessa是我最出色的保姆之一 |
[10:58] | Who was coincidentally fired this morning. | 碰巧今天早晨却被解雇了 |
[11:02] | Vanessa was a rare find– cute,smart,a caregiver,born and bred. | 很难碰到Vanessa那样出色的保姆– 聪明伶俐 天生就知道如何照顾人 |
[11:07] | But the rich are very hard to please. | 但讨好富人们可不容易 |
[11:08] | You run a placement agency. | 既然你负责的是一家中介机构 |
[11:10] | – I imagine you get a cut on each deal,huh? – Sure. | – 我想每笔交易你都有提成 对吗? – 当然 |
[11:13] | I put them in good homes,make sure they get a room,a car,medical benefits. | 我把她们介绍进富裕的家庭 确保她们有自己的房间 车和医疗保险 |
[11:17] | For that,I get ten percent of their salary. | 我的报酬是她们薪水的10% |
[11:18] | You lost ten percent,and she lost her life. | 你丢了你的10% 于是她就丢了她的命 |
[11:22] | No,I just wanted to find out what happened so it wouldn’t happen again. | 不 我只不过是想知道到底怎么回事 好避免这种事情再次发生 |
[11:26] | I can’t believe she fired me. | 我简直不敢相信她解雇了我 |
[11:28] | Those children love me. | 那些孩子喜欢我 |
[11:29] | It’s not about that. | 这跟那无关 |
[11:30] | What did I tell you the first day you came in,vanessa? | 你第一天来时我怎么教你的 Vanessa? |
[11:33] | To respect the family’s space. | 尊重这个家庭的私人空间 |
[11:35] | Especially the mother’S. But I did. | 特别是母亲的 但我正是这样做的 |
[11:36] | Then why are we having this discussion? | 那怎么会搞成这样? |
[11:38] | I don’t know– they hired me to watch their children. | 我不知道– 他们雇我照顾他们的孩子 |
[11:40] | That’s what I was doing. | 我就是那样做的 |
[11:41] | No,they hired you to make up for all of their weaknesses without rubbing it in their faces. | 不 他们雇你是要你弥补他们的不足 而不是暴露它们 |
[11:49] | Now I have to do damage control and we’re both out a lot of money. | 现在我得控制我们的损失 大家都丢了一大笔钱 |
[11:53] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[11:55] | I left her to pack her things. | 我留她一个人收拾她的东西 |
[11:56] | You talk a good game,Mr. Coswell. | 你很伶牙俐齿啊 Coswell先生 |
[11:59] | I have to. | 我必须得这样 |
[12:01] | I deal with celebrities,ceos,politicians. | 我和名人 CEO 还有政客打交道 |
[12:04] | They all want results no matter what it takes. | 他们只想要结果 并不在乎手段 |
[12:07] | I know the feeling. | 我明白那种感觉 |
[12:11] | – Hey,calleigh. – Hi. | – 嘿 Calleigh – 嗨 |
[12:13] | I just finished up our girl. | 我刚刚做完这个可怜女孩的尸检 |
[12:16] | So she was a nanny,huh? | 那么 她是个保姆? |
[12:18] | Yes,and seemingly a very good one. | 是的 而且看来是个很出色的保姆 |
[12:20] | Your parents are well off. | 你的父母也很富有 |
[12:22] | Did you ever have a nanny? | 你有过保姆吗? |
[12:23] | Mm,I wish. | 嗯 我倒希望有一个 |
[12:25] | It would’ve been nice to have a voice of reason in that house. | 那样我家里就至少有一个有理性的人了 |
[12:28] | You know,my mom,she was… | 你知道 我妈妈 她… |
[12:31] | I don’t know,she was really more of a friend than an authority figure. | 我不知道 她更像个朋友而不是个权威形象 |
[12:34] | And my dad is just… | 而我父亲只是… |
[12:37] | well,we all know that story. | 呃 我们都知道他是怎么回事 |
[12:41] | Did you ever figure out why her fingernails were blue? | 你弄清她指甲呈蓝色的原因了吗? |
[12:44] | Yeah. I sure did. | 是的 我当然弄清楚了 |
[12:49] | You know what made her fingernail beds discolored? | 你知道什么导致甲床变色吗? |
[12:52] | Cyanosis. | 紫绀 |
[12:54] | Is that lack of oxygen in the blood? | 就是血液缺氧吗? |
[12:56] | That’s right.Something compromised her circulatory system. | 对 有什么东西损坏了她的循环系统 |
[13:00] | And her body was fighting it. | 而她的身体正在抗争 |
[13:08] | I’m gonna go take a little break. | 我得上去休息一下 |
[13:25] | Now there are a lot of possible causes– | 有很多致病的原因– |
[13:27] | congenital heart disease,asthma. | 先天性心脏病 哮喘 |
[13:29] | But she didn’t suffer from any of them. | 但这些病她都没有 |
[13:31] | What do you think it was? | 那你觉得是什么? |
[13:32] | Tox will tell us for sure. | 毒性测试肯定会告诉我们答案 |
[13:35] | But it was the stabbing that definitely did her in. | 但最终致死的是这些刺伤 |
[13:38] | Penetration was deep,knife entered between the third and fourth ribs. | 刀扎得很深,刺入了第三和第四肋骨之间 |
[13:46] | So her killer was either passionate or panicked. | 那么谋杀她的人要么是情绪非常激动 要么就是过于惊恐 |
[13:50] | And haste leaves behind evidence. | 而他的匆忙则留下了证据 |
[13:54] | I found something in the wound tract. | 我在伤口处找到了些东西 |
[13:56] | I’m not quite sure what to make of it. | 无法确定是什么 |
[13:59] | I’ll take it to trace. | 我会把它送到痕迹组 |
[14:09] | Seems the fragment alexx pulled from vanessa waters’ chest | 看来Alexx从Vanessa Waters前胸 拔出的碎片 |
[14:12] | is comprised of zirconium dioxide. | 含有二氧化锆 |
[14:15] | What? | 什么? |
[14:18] | There’s ceramic in her wound? | 她的伤口里有陶瓷? |
[14:19] | Well,how is that possible? Vanessa was,uh… | 呃 那怎么可能? Vanessa是被 呃… |
[14:22] | she was stabbed. | 她是被刺死的 |
[14:23] | Exactly. | 的确如此 |
[14:25] | But I think I know by what. | 我想我知道凶器是什么 |
[14:26] | I have one in my own kitchen. | 我厨房里也有一把 |
[14:28] | A ceramic knife. | 陶瓷刀 |
[14:30] | Yeah,sorry,I’m more of a drive-thru type of guy. | 抱歉 我经常吃外卖 不懂这些 |
[14:33] | Well,a ceramic knife doesn’t dull like a regular one. | 呃 陶瓷刀不会像普通刀具那样变钝 |
[14:36] | And,believe it or not,they can be twice as hard as steel. | 不管你信不信 它们可以比钢铁坚硬两倍 |
[14:39] | So why were there fragments of ceramic in the wound? | 那陶瓷碎片怎么会留在伤口里? |
[14:42] | Because ceramic knives are strong,but they’re not invincible. | 因为虽然陶瓷刀具很坚硬 但也并非坚不可摧 |
[14:44] | So if you twist or you pry it,it’s gonna snap. | 如果扭它或是撬东西 就会折断 |
[14:48] | Like if you wedge it between two bones. | 比如插到两根骨头之间 |
[14:55] | But calleigh and eric didn’t find any ceramic knives at the house. | 不过Calleigh和Eric没发现那有什么陶瓷刀 |
[15:00] | The party was catered,right? | 派对餐饮是雇人承办的吧? |
[15:02] | So maybe the catering company used them. | 宴会承办公司大概会用到那种刀 |
[15:05] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[15:08] | Eric,hey,it’s me. | Eric 是我 |
[15:09] | You’re at the lambert house? | 你在Lamber家吗? |
[15:34] | What? | 又怎么了? |
[15:36] | I gave my reference samples or whatever. | 不是已经采过样了吗 |
[15:38] | They told me I can go. | 他们说我可以走了 |
[15:39] | I got another job I got to get to. | 我还要赶场去另一家 |
[15:40] | You’re not gonna make it. | 你去不了了 |
[15:42] | You know,I recognize you from a photo in vanessa waters’ room. | Vanessa Waters房里有张照片上有你 |
[15:53] | Yeah. Yeah,I… I knew vanessa. | 是 我是认识Vanessa |
[15:57] | Which you neglected to mention in your statement. | 我们问话的时候你没说 |
[16:01] | Nobody asked. | 也没人问啊 |
[16:03] | Where are the knivesyou used today? | 你今天用的刀具放哪了? |
[16:05] | They’re all in the back of the truck. | 在卡车后面 |
[16:07] | You mind if lke ai taook? | 介意我看一下吗 |
[16:08] | Be my guest. | 请便 |
[16:18] | How well did you know vanessa? | 你跟Vanessa有多熟? |
[16:21] | We dated a while back. | 我们以前约会过一阵子 |
[16:22] | Broke up,I don’t know,six months ago. | 分手大概有六个月了 |
[16:24] | And how did that end? | 分手时情形怎么样 |
[16:26] | Not good. | 不太愉快 |
[16:27] | Does it ever? | 这种事会愉快吗 |
[16:30] | Running into her today was a total coincidence,all right? | 今天会碰到她 完全是巧合 |
[16:33] | I’m a chef,but I don’t get to choose my clients. | 我是个厨师 |
[16:36] | Eric. | 但我没法选择我的客户 |
[16:39] | There’s no murder weapon,H. | 没发现凶器 H |
[16:41] | Lieutenant caine! | Caine队长 |
[16:42] | You have to come inside. | 你得进来看看 |
[16:43] | My husband and I,we were just robbed. | 我跟我丈夫 我们刚刚被盗了 |
[16:45] | A quarter of a million dollars gone. | 丢了有25万 |
[16:48] | Quarter of a million dollars,that’s a lot of motive. | 25万块 这动机就充分了 |
[16:50] | Vanessa probably died for it,eric. | Vanessa可能就是为这笔钱死的 Eric |
[17:02] | First vanessa,now this? | Vanessa死了 现在又被盗? |
[17:04] | Well,there are no signs of forced entry. | 没有强行进入房间的迹象 |
[17:06] | What about fingerprints,eric? | 指纹呢 Eric? |
[17:07] | There are prints all right,but they’re not from anyone’s fingertips. | 是有印记 但不是指尖留下的 |
[17:11] | No arches,loops or whorls. | 不是拱形 圆圈或是螺旋状 |
[17:13] | They’re from somebody’s knuckles. | 应该是指关节压出来的 |
[17:21] | Killer thought they were being smart,but knuckle prints are actually unique. | 凶手以为自己很聪明 其实指节印也是唯一的 |
[17:24] | Mr. Lambert,who had access to the safe? | Lambert先生 谁有保险箱密码 |
[17:27] | Just me and my wife and our nannies. | 只有我和我妻子 还有保姆 |
[17:29] | You give your nannies the code to the safe? | 保姆也知道密码? |
[17:32] | In case something happens to us. | 为了以防万一 |
[17:33] | Besides the cash,our will is in there. All of our important papers. | 除了现金 遗嘱和其他重要文件都在里面 |
[17:36] | We trust our nannies. We have to. | 我们相信保姆 只能相信她们 |
[17:39] | Your other nanny,what’s her name? | 另一个保姆叫什么? |
[17:41] | Mia. Mia fernandez. | |
[17:43] | Where is she right now? | 她现在在哪? |
[17:45] | In her room packing. | 在她房里收拾行李 |
[17:47] | Since vanessa’s gone,she’s coming with us on our trip. | 既然Vanessa不在了 只有叫她跟我们一起旅行了 |
[17:49] | Go talk to her,eric. | 去跟她谈谈 Eric |
[17:51] | Yeah,I’m gonna need to speak to her. | 好 我来问问她 |
[18:01] | hang on a second. | 等等 |
[18:03] | Mr. Lambert,do you have a surveillance system here? | Lambert先生 这房子装了监控系统吗 |
[18:07] | No,just an alarm. Why do you ask? | 没有 只一个报警器 怎么了 |
[18:08] | Because we’re being monitored as we speak. | 我们说话这会正被人监视 |
[18:10] | Excuse me,officer. | 让一下 警官 |
[18:13] | You see that? | 看到了吗 |
[18:14] | Right there is a camera. | 这有个摄像头 |
[18:33] | Mia. | |
[18:35] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[18:36] | You’re that cop. | 你是警察 |
[18:38] | You have a minute? I need to ask you a few questions about vanessa. | 有时间吗 我想问你些Vanessa的事 |
[18:42] | It’s weird. | 感觉很怪 |
[18:45] | Seeing her stuff like that. | 看到她的行李放在那 |
[18:48] | And now she’s gone. | 人却死了 |
[18:50] | You’re here to take her place,though,right,on the trip? | 你现在要代替她去旅行了? |
[18:54] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思? |
[18:56] | Lambert’s safe got robbed today. | Lambert家的保险箱被盗了 |
[18:58] | You know the combination. | 你知道密码 |
[19:00] | Vanessa catch you stealing? | Vanessa撞到你偷钱了吧 |
[19:02] | You think I kill her? | 你认为是我杀了她? |
[19:04] | Vanessa was my friend. | Vanessa是我的朋友 |
[19:06] | We were like family. | 我们就像一家人 |
[19:08] | We had to be. | 我们也必须这样 |
[19:10] | How so? | 怎么说? |
[19:12] | The two of us ran this house. | 我们两人操持这个家 |
[19:14] | I cooked,she cleaned. | 我煮饭 她打扫 |
[19:16] | I took their calls,she took in the dry cleaning. | 我接电话 她管干洗 |
[19:19] | I thought your job was to baby-sit the lamberts’ kids. | 我还以为你们只负责照看孩子 |
[19:21] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[19:23] | We’re family managers. | 我们是管家 |
[19:25] | We are teachers,pediatricians,bodyguards,accountants,marriage counselors. | 身兼家庭教师 儿科医生 保镖 会计 婚姻顾问数职 |
[19:30] | We did everything the lamberts didn’t want to do. | 主人不想做的都由我们做 |
[19:33] | Including raise their own children. | 包括带孩子 |
[19:37] | You don’t sound too happy to be here. | 你好像在这干得并不开心 |
[19:40] | No,I am. I am. | 不 我很开心 是的 |
[19:45] | ‘Cause if you weren’t, | 要是不开心 |
[19:47] | $250,000 wouldn’t be a bad severance package,would it? | 25万美金也算是笔不错的退职福利了吧? |
[19:52] | No. | 不 |
[19:54] | Accuse me all you want,but I didn’t do anything. | 随你怎么说 我什么也没干 |
[19:58] | She was my friend. | 她是我朋友 |
[20:11] | So these are the computers from the lambert house,huh? | 这些是Lamber家的电脑? |
[20:14] | All five of them. | 五部全在这了 |
[20:15] | One each for the mom,dad,both the children,and one for the nannies. | 父母小孩各一台 保姆共一台 |
[20:19] | You know,I remember when we just had a tv. | 知道吗 我们小时候 家里只有一台电视 |
[20:22] | And we know for sure that there was a nanny cam in the air purifier? | 空级净化器里装的确实是 监视保姆的摄像头? |
[20:26] | We do. The camera was a wi-fi short range | 没错 短程无线摄像头 |
[20:28] | and the signal was being picked up by one of the computers. | 其中一台电脑接受信号 |
[20:31] | So who’s our voyeur? | “偷窥狂”是哪一位呢? |
[20:33] | Mommy dearest. | 是那位亲爱的妈妈 |
[20:34] | Kate lambert. | |
[20:36] | So she had a spy cam in the room with the safe. | 她既然在有保险箱的房间装了摄像头 |
[20:38] | Does that mean that she caught the thief in the act? | 那她应该看到谁是小偷了吧 |
[20:41] | No,that would be impossible because somebody moved the camera. | 看不到 因为有人把角度给转了 |
[20:46] | So whoever took the money,knew about the camera. | 偷钱的人知道有摄像头 |
[20:49] | What I don’t get is,if you’re trying to spy on the nanny, | 我搞不懂了 既然是想监视保姆 |
[20:52] | how come you got a camera in the office? | 干嘛把摄像头装在办公室呢 |
[20:54] | I know,it’s the last place they’d be. | 我也觉得保姆不可能去那里 |
[20:56] | But check out this folder on the mom’s desktop. | 但你看她桌面上的这个文件夹 |
[20:58] | You won’t believe what I found. | 简直叫你无法相信 |
[20:59] | It’s called “cam clips.” | 是”监视片段” |
[21:01] | And that says “dennis’ bathroom.” | 显示的是Dennis的浴室 |
[21:02] | And I’m suddenly getting the urge to cover my eyes. | 我突然觉得是不是该把眼睛蒙上 |
[21:06] | this was from two weeks ago. | 这是两个星期前拍到的 |
[21:14] | Vanessa… | |
[21:17] | That’s not good. | 这可不妙啊 |
[21:18] | Mom wasn’t spying on the nannies,she was spying on the husband. | 她监视的不是保姆 而是她丈夫 |
[21:22] | And for good reason. | 确实有监视的必要 |
[21:23] | Vanessa was close to the daughter. | Vanessa跟她女儿很亲 |
[21:25] | And getting closer to the husband. | 跟她丈夫也日渐亲密 |
[21:26] | You know,I would say that that is motive times two. | 这样杀人动机可是加倍充分了 |
[21:33] | Turns out that it was you who set up the video camera. | 我们发现是你装的摄像头 |
[21:39] | You did? | 你装的? |
[21:41] | I can’t believe you put a camera in our house without telling me about it. | 你居然瞒着我在家里装了摄像头? |
[21:44] | You know,I just wanted jonah and megan to be safe. | 我只是想保证Jonah和Megan的安全 |
[21:47] | But in truth,mrs. Lambert,it’s your husband you don’t trust. | 事实上 夫人 你不放心的是你丈夫 |
[21:51] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[21:52] | We saw the video on your computer. | 我们看过你电脑上的录像了 |
[21:57] | You mean the one of my husband and vanessa fooling around in the bathroom? | 你说我丈夫和Vanessa在浴室里厮混那段吗 |
[22:02] | She’s a gorgeous young girl,dennis. | 她年轻漂亮 Dennis |
[22:04] | I’m not blind. | 别当我是瞎子 |
[22:05] | Kate,vanessa and i weren’t messing around. | Kate Vanessa和我根本没乱搞 |
[22:07] | – Then what were you doing? – We were talking. | – 那你们在干什么? – 我们在谈话 |
[22:08] | Talking? | 谈话? |
[22:10] | About what? | 谈什么? |
[22:12] | She… she thld me toat jonah is gay. | 她… 她告诉我说Jonah是同性恋 |
[22:21] | What? Our son? | 什么? 我们儿子? |
[22:24] | What are you talking about? He’s not gay. | 你在说什么啊? 他才不是 |
[22:26] | Vanessa overheard him tell craig that he loved him. | Vanessa听到他对Craig说爱他 |
[22:29] | Excuse me. | 插一句 |
[22:30] | Who’s craig? | Craig是谁? |
[22:32] | Craig was another one of our nannies. | Craig是我们以前请的一个保姆 |
[22:35] | Mia replaced craig after I fired him. | 在他之后我们请的Mia |
[22:38] | I told you that a male nanny was not a good idea. | 我跟你说过不该请男保姆 |
[22:40] | Is that why you let craig go? | 所以你才要解雇Craig? |
[22:44] | Jonah denied that anything ever happened. | Jonah否认他们之间有那个 |
[22:47] | But I didn’t want the influence around, | 但是为了以防万一 |
[22:48] | so I took out a restraining order to keep him away. | 所以就申请了禁止令 不准他再靠近我们 |
[22:51] | I thought you fired craig because he was flirting with me. | 我还以为你是因为他勾搭我才炒他的 |
[22:55] | I told you that,because that’s what you wanted to hear. | 我那么说是因为你爱听 |
[23:01] | Is it possible that craig thought vanessa got him fired? | Craig会不会觉得是Vanessa害他丢饭碗? |
[23:06] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[23:07] | But there’s no way that craig could have been in my home this morning without me knowing about me. | 但是Craig今早上我们家来 我不可能会不知道 |
[23:10] | With all due respect,Mr. Lambert,but you’re not a very good witness. | 无意冒犯 |
[23:25] | Craig abbott? | Lambert先生 这个家你当的并不好 |
[23:27] | I’m calleigh duquesne. | 我是Calleigh Duquesne |
[23:29] | This is frank tripp. | 这位是Frank Tripp |
[23:30] | Thank you for meeting us. We’d like to ask you a few questions. | 谢谢你肯见面 我们想问你几个问题 |
[23:34] | Mind giving us a few? | 让我们单独谈会儿好吗? |
[23:43] | That your girlfriend? | 你女朋友吗? |
[23:45] | You here to ask about my love life? | 你们是来问我感情生活的? |
[23:47] | No. We want to ask you about vanessa waters. | 不 我们是来问Vanessa Waters的事 |
[23:49] | She was stabbed to death this morning. | 今早她被人拿刀刺死了 |
[23:51] | Vanessa? No way that’s horrible. | Vanessa? 不是吧 太恐怖了 |
[23:54] | But what’s that got to do with me? | 不过这跟我有什么关系? |
[23:56] | I don’t know. Why don’t you tell us? | 我也不知道 你来说说看 |
[23:57] | That’s a pretty nasty cut on your arm. | 手上很恶心的切口怎么回事 |
[24:00] | Oh,that? | 哦 这个吗? |
[24:01] | Got it working at a lumberyard. | 在木材场工作时弄上的 |
[24:04] | Families aren’t exactly clamoring to hire me,with a restraining order on my record. | 有个禁止令的案底 没哪家人还愿意雇我了 |
[24:08] | I assume you knew about the tro the lamberts filed against me. | 我想你们知道Lambert申请了 对我的临时禁止令吧 |
[24:12] | Yeah,we do. We also know that vanessa’s the reason that you got slapped with it. | 是的 我们还知道是Vanessa害你这样 |
[24:16] | What,the gay thing? | 你说同性恋那事吗? |
[24:18] | Vanessa totally misunderstood. | Vanessa完全误会了 |
[24:19] | So nothing happened between you and the lambert boy? | 你跟Lambert的儿子什么事都没发生? |
[24:22] | Dennis lambert doesn’t have the slightest clue about his son. | Dennis Lambert完全不了解自己的儿子 |
[24:25] | The kid’s not gay. | 那孩子不是同性恋 |
[24:27] | Are you saying that jonah never said that he loved you? | 你意思是Jonah从没说过他爱你咯? |
[24:29] | No,he did… | 不 他是说了 |
[24:31] | but like a big brother. | 但那就像是对哥哥说的 |
[24:33] | You gotta understand,dennis was always working. | 你知道 Dennis一天到晚忙工作 |
[24:35] | I-I told jonah about girls,took him fishing, | 我教Jonah追女孩 带他去钓鱼 |
[24:38] | taught him how to throw a spiral- | 怎么漂亮地掷橄榄球 |
[24:40] | stuff dads are supposed to do. | 这些都是爸爸该做的事 |
[24:42] | Do you blame vanessa for being fired? | 你有没有怪Vanessa害你丢工作? |
[24:46] | Well,if she wasn’t such a gossip, | 她嘴巴要没这么大 |
[24:48] | I’d still be working there,if that’s what you mean. | 我就可以继续干 你是这意思吧 |
[24:50] | So it might feel real good for a little payback,huh? | 所以来点小报复 心里舒服很多是吧 |
[24:52] | No way,man. | 绝对没有 |
[24:54] | Even though vanessa was wrong,I know she was just trying to look out for those kids. | Vanessa就算错了 我知道她也是关心孩子 |
[24:57] | Maybe so. Who’s looking out for her? | 也许吧 那谁关心她呢? |
[25:14] | Did you get something,Mr. Wolfe? | 发现什么了吗 Wolfe先生? |
[25:16] | Yeah,actually. | 嗯 有发现 |
[25:17] | I got to thinking about the footage from the robbery. | 我在想被盗时镜头转角的问题 |
[25:19] | And since the thief kicked the hidden camera, | 既然他用脚踢了摄像头 |
[25:21] | I figured he’d leave something behind. | 总会留下些痕迹 |
[25:26] | See,there’s a scuff mark right here. | 这里有个鞋印 |
[25:35] | Looks like a blade of grass. | 像是片草叶 |
[25:40] | It’s not even real grass. It’s plastic. | 不是真的 塑料的 |
[25:56] | you know what I’ll do, I’ll call around all the party guests | 我接下来会查查派对上的客人 |
[25:57] | and see if anybody had astro turf. | 看谁能接触到这种人造草皮 |
[26:01] | Ron coswell. | |
[26:03] | Can I help you? | 有什么要帮忙吗? |
[26:05] | No need,Mr. Wolfe,I have somebody in mind. | 不用了 Wolfe先生 我知道是谁了 |
[26:19] | we meet again,Mr. Coswell. | 又见面了 Coswell先生 |
[26:21] | Hey,I already gave you guys my fingerprints today at the house. | 今天已经当场让你们采集过指纹了 |
[26:24] | It’s not your fingerprints we’re interested in. | 我们感兴趣的不是你的指纹 |
[26:31] | no,Mr. Coswell,we want to print your knuckles. | Coswell先生 我们想让你印一下指节 |
[26:34] | give me a break. That’s ridiculous. | 放过我吧 也太荒谬了 |
[26:36] | Actually,it’s not. | 并不荒谬 |
[26:37] | Skin contours and details of your knuckles, | 皮肤的轮廓 指节的细微纹路 |
[26:39] | they differ from person to person,and even finger to finger. | 每个人都不一样的 每根指头也是 |
[26:43] | What,do you got some kind of knuckle database? | 难道你们还有指节印数据库? |
[26:46] | No,we don’t need one. | 不 不需要 |
[26:47] | I lifted a print off the keypad from the safe. | 我从保险箱的键盘上采集了印记 |
[26:51] | If I can match that to one of yours, | 如果跟你的相符 |
[26:52] | well,we’ll be back here with a warrant for your arrest. | 我们就可以拿着逮捕令回来 |
[26:55] | So,why don’t you save us the trip,Mr. Coswell? | 干脆帮我们省了这一趟吧 Coswell先生 |
[26:59] | We found some astro turf near the lamberts’ home safe | 我们在Lambert家的保险箱附近 发现了人造草皮 |
[27:01] | that we believe matches the turf here in your play area. | 我们想或许和这边玩乐区的草皮匹配 |
[27:05] | Right,I took a little souvenir from the party. | 没错 我从派对顺手抄了点”纪念品” |
[27:08] | Then what happened? Vanessa saw you what you were doing,and you had to kill her? | 然后呢? Vanessa发现你了 你就把她杀了? |
[27:11] | No way.She was in on it. | 才不是 她也有份 |
[27:13] | They told you the combination to their safe,right? | 他们把保险箱密码告诉你了吧? |
[27:15] | No,they told me that in confidence. | 他们是出于信任才告诉我 |
[27:17] | I know how many student loans you’re carrying,vanessa. | 我知道你借了一大笔助学贷款 Vanessa |
[27:20] | If you don’t do this,I’ll make sure you never work again. | 你要是不告诉我 就别想要饭碗了 |
[27:28] | I recognized the nanny cam right away. | 当时我就发现了那摄像头 |
[27:30] | I’m the one who sold it to kate. | 是我卖给Kate的 |
[27:49] | first,the lamberts took out a tro on craig,then they fired vanessa. | 先是Craig被发禁止令 然后Vanessa又被辞退 |
[27:53] | Other families find out,they’d start thinking my agency’s the problem. | 要是传出去了 别人会以为是我中介所的问题 |
[27:56] | So you figured the lamberts owed you. | 所以你觉得Lambert家欠了你 |
[27:58] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[27:59] | They were going to single-handedly ruin my business. | 他们很快会一手毁了我的公司 |
[28:01] | Looks like you beat them to it,doesn’t it? | 看来你比他们还抢先一步啊 |
[28:12] | Hey,ryan. | 嘿 Ryan |
[28:13] | Hey,alexx,what you got? | 嘿 Alexx 有什么发现? |
[28:15] | Vanessa waters’ tox report. | Vanessa Waters的毒物检测报告 |
[28:19] | Tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride. | 四氢萘咪唑啉盐酸盐 |
[28:21] | It’s an active ingredient in eye drops. | 眼药水里面的一种活性成分 |
[28:24] | If ingested,it slows down the central nervous system, | 被吸收后 会减缓中枢神经系统的运转 |
[28:28] | and that causes oxygen depletion in the blood. | 继而导致血液缺氧 |
[28:32] | And that explains the blue tint in her fingernail beds. | 这就是她甲床呈蓝色的原因 |
[28:35] | You know,ryan,people don’t ingest this accidentally. | Ryan 人们不会无缘无故摄取这种成分的 |
[28:40] | So what you’re saying is that vanessa was poisoned? | 你是说Vanessa被人下毒了? |
[28:43] | According to her stomach contents, | 根据她胃里的东西来判断 |
[28:45] | the last meal she had was breakfast this morning. | 最后一餐是今早吃的 |
[28:48] | And mia hernandez said she did all the cooking for the family. | 而Mia Hernandez说过 她今早为全家做了早餐 |
[28:51] | Then it may be time to check mia’s recipe book. | 那么现在该来查查Mia的食谱了 |
[28:55] | Thank you,alexx. | 多谢 Alexx |
[29:00] | Yeah,I made breakfast this morning.So? | 没错 今天是我做的早餐 怎么了? |
[29:05] | So do you want to tell me why you spiced up vanessa’s eggs with tetrahydrozoline? | 那么你能告诉我为什么要在Vanessa的 鸡蛋里放四氢萘咪唑啉盐酸盐吗? |
[29:09] | What? What’s that? | 什么? 那是什么玩意? |
[29:11] | That is eye drops. | 是眼药水 |
[29:13] | I got a tox report that confirms it. | 有毒物检测报告证明 |
[29:17] | You poisoned her. | 你给她下毒 |
[29:20] | All right,I admit it. | 好吧 我承认 |
[29:23] | I put the eye drops in her food. | 我在她食物里加了眼药水 |
[29:38] | I thought if vanessa got sick, | 我原以为如果Vanessa病了 |
[29:40] | then I would get to go on the trip instead of her. | 那么我就会代替她去旅行 |
[29:42] | So,uh,let me get this straight. | 那么 呃 这么说来 |
[29:46] | You poisoned her to go on a vacation? | 你下毒就是为了要去旅行? |
[29:48] | I didn’t do it for me. | 我不是为我自己做的 |
[29:51] | I did it for the kids. | 我是为了孩子 |
[29:53] | That trip could have been the best learning experience for them. | 这次旅行对他们来说是一次很好的学习机会 |
[29:57] | All that vanessa wanted them to do was have fun. | Vanessa却只是想着让他们玩 |
[30:01] | I don’t know,mia,I gotta be honest with you. | 我不知道 Mia 我得诚实点说 |
[30:03] | That doesn’t sound so…bad. | 旅行不就是去… 玩的吗 |
[30:06] | She only packed ipods and game boys. | 她只收拾了iPod和Game Boy |
[30:09] | What about language guides,maps? | 语言指南和地图呢? |
[30:12] | A kid show interest in something,you have to foster it. | 你应该培养孩子的兴趣 |
[30:16] | Jonah likes swimming,so I bought him a scuba diving kit. | Jonah喜欢游泳 所以我给他买了一套潜水设备 |
[30:22] | Vanessa got so mad at me. | Vanessa对我很生气 |
[30:26] | So you poisoned her. | 所以你就对她下毒 |
[30:29] | And when that didn’t work,you killed her. | 结果没起作用 于是你就杀了她 |
[30:33] | No! | 不是! |
[30:34] | I could never have done that. | 我绝对没有那么做 |
[30:37] | I just wanted her out of the picture while we went on our trip. | 我只是不想让她也去旅行 |
[30:44] | I’ll tell you what’s ironic,mia. | 真是讽刺 Mia |
[30:47] | – Mrs. Lambert fired vanessa this morning. – What? | – Lambert太太今早解雇了Vanessa – 什么? |
[30:52] | Yeah,you actually,could be going on a vacation, | 你实际上可以一起去旅行 |
[30:54] | but poisoning someone is a felony. | 但是对人下毒是重罪 |
[30:59] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道说什么 |
[31:04] | You could start with saying “I’m sorry,” but,uh… | 你可以先说”对不起” 但是 呃… |
[31:08] | it’s a little late for that. | 有点晚了 |
[31:23] | ryan said that mia fernandez bought jonah a scuba diving kit for his trip. | Ryan说Mia Fernandez为这次旅行 买了一套潜水设备给Jonah |
[31:28] | All diving kits,they have one thing in common: A knife. | 所有的潜水设备都有一样东西: 小刀 |
[31:31] | A ceramic knife. | 一把陶瓷刀 |
[31:40] | Ceramic doesn’t rust,so it’s great for deep-sea dives. | 陶瓷不会生锈 所以对于深海潜水来说很不错 |
[31:43] | And murder. | 还有谋杀 |
[31:45] | You know,jonah definitely has motive, | 你知道 Jonah有明确的动机 |
[31:48] | seeing as vanessa ratted out his buddy,craig. | Vanessa害的他的朋友Craig被解雇 |
[31:54] | Can you imagine raising a family without any help? | 你能想像没人帮忙自己养家吗? |
[31:57] | I mean,you know,given the hours we work? | 我是说 你知道 像我们这样的工作时间 |
[32:01] | Yeah,I could.Definitely. | 我能想像 |
[32:04] | Really? | 是吗? |
[32:05] | Yeah. Why,you don’t think I’d be a good dad? | 是啊 怎么 你觉得我不会是个好父亲? |
[32:07] | No,I think you’d be a great dad. | 不 我觉得你会是个很棒的父亲 |
[32:09] | I just never heard you mention having children before. | 我只是从没听你提起过要孩子的事情 |
[32:12] | Well,maybe when I find the…the right girl. | 或许等我找到… 合适的女孩时 |
[32:23] | Bingo. | 找到了 |
[32:26] | I found jonah’s scuba diving kit. | 我找到了Jonah潜水设备 |
[32:33] | There’s the knife. | 刀子在这 |
[32:36] | Ceramic,with a chipped point,just like the murder weapon. | 陶瓷的 刀尖有缺损 和凶器一样 |
[32:40] | I think it’s time that we talked to jonah. | 我想是时候和Jonah谈谈了 |
[32:44] | Why am I here? | 干吗找来找这? |
[32:46] | Jonah,we found a knife in your bedroom | Jonah 我们在你卧室里找到了一把刀 |
[32:49] | that matches the one that killed vanessa. | 和杀Vanessa的那把匹配 |
[32:51] | What,my-my scuba knife? | 什么 我的-我的潜水用刀? |
[32:53] | I never even used it. | 我从来没用过 |
[32:55] | I just got it a couple of days ago. | 我几天前才拿到 |
[32:56] | It has a broken tip. | 刀尖有缺损 |
[32:58] | Well,I… can’t explain that. | 我… 没法解释 |
[33:01] | I guess it came that way. | 我想拿到的时候就是这样 |
[33:03] | Mia got it for me. | Mia给我的 |
[33:05] | I guess she thought she could replace craig. | 我想她自以为能取代Craig |
[33:08] | Were you angry with vanessa for getting craig fired,jonah? | Vanessa害得Craig被解雇 所以你对她很生气是吗 Jonah? |
[33:13] | Yeah,I was. | 没错 我是很生气 |
[33:15] | She gave my dad the totally wrong idea. | 她没搞清楚就和我爸爸乱说 |
[33:18] | Okay,help me understand. | 好吧 说清楚些 |
[33:24] | I looked up to craig. | 我尊敬Craig |
[33:26] | We were friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[33:28] | But now,all ’cause of vanessa, | 但是现在 都是因为Vanessa |
[33:30] | no more football,no more poker,no more go-carts. | 没有橄榄球 没有扑克 也没有卡丁车 |
[33:34] | Just this stupid trip with my stupid family. | 只有和愚蠢家人一起的愚蠢旅行 |
[33:37] | Is this your way of putting a stop to it? | 这就是结束旅行的方法? |
[33:40] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没杀她 |
[33:42] | Cr-craig taught me better than that. | Cr-craig也不会让我这么做的 |
[33:46] | You have to believe me. | 你得相信我 |
[33:47] | I want to. | 我想相信你 |
[33:49] | I really do,son. | 真的 孩子 |
[34:00] | – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[34:01] | So,do we have a slam dunk on the lambert kid? | 我们在Lambert家那孩子身上有突破了? |
[34:03] | No,it’s anything but,unfortunately. | 没有 很不幸的是 |
[34:06] | I ran the knife for victim blood; I didn’t find any. | 我在刀上没有发现受害人的血迹 |
[34:08] | As a matter of fact,I didn’t find any blood on it at all. | 实际上 我没在刀上发现任何血迹 |
[34:10] | I guess he could have cleaned it. | 也许他清理干净了 |
[34:12] | So,what now? | 那么现在怎么办? |
[34:13] | Well,now it’s your turn, | 现在该你出马了 |
[34:14] | ’cause jonah lambert said he never used that knife. | Jonah Lambert说过他从没用过那把刀 |
[34:16] | Well,if we can prove he handled it,we catch him in a lie. | 如果我们能证明他用过 那么我们就抓住他说谎了 |
[34:29] | Think I’ve got something. | 我想我发现了点东西 |
[34:42] | It’s not the kid at all. | 不是那孩子 |
[34:43] | It’s craig abbott. | 是Craig Abbott |
[34:45] | The manny with the tro? | 那个被执行临时禁止令的男保姆? |
[34:47] | He wasn’t supposed to be within a hundred feet of that house. | 他不应该出现在房子附近100英尺内 |
[34:49] | Yeah,well,let’s see what other laws he broke. | 是啊 我们来看看他还犯了什么法 |
[34:54] | So,craig,you lied to us. | 那么 Craig 你对我们撒谎了 |
[34:56] | It turns out you were at the lambert house this morning. | 你今天早上在Lambert家 |
[35:00] | And we know this because we recovered your print from jonah’s knife. | 因为我们在Jonah的刀上发现了你的指纹 |
[35:05] | You think I killed vanessa? | 你们认为我杀了Vanessa? |
[35:07] | I do. Craig,I do. | 是的 Craig 我这么认为 |
[35:12] | Jonah had a big test before his trip,and I was a history major. | Jonah在旅行前有次重要的考试 我正好是主修历史的 |
[35:17] | That’s seriously how trotsky died? | 托洛茨基(俄国革命领导者) 真是这么死的吗? |
[35:18] | Yeah. Ice pick to the back of the head. | 没错 冰锥扎进后脑 |
[35:21] | Like this… | 想这样… |
[35:23] | that’s awesome. | 太可怕了 |
[35:24] | You’re gonna ace this thing. | 这次考试你会得A的 |
[35:26] | Thanks,craig. | 谢谢 Craig |
[35:27] | Look,you better get out of here. | 听着 你得离开这了 |
[35:29] | I’ll go downstairs,text you when the coast is clear. | 我先下楼 没人了就发短信给你 |
[35:33] | I only lied because of the restraining order. | 我是因为有禁令才撒谎的 |
[35:35] | That’s why nobody saw you at the party,right? | 所以没人在派对上看到你 对吗? |
[35:37] | There’s a balcony upstairs. | 楼上有个阳台 |
[35:39] | The door’s always unlocked. | 门从来不锁 |
[35:40] | Climb the drainpipe and you’re there. | 顺着排水管爬就行 |
[35:42] | And you let yourself in and out. | 你就从那进出的 |
[35:51] | from: jonah all clear | 来自: Jonah 没人了 |
[36:01] | I freaked out when I saw vanessa. | 我看到Vanessa时吓坏了 |
[36:03] | I couldn’t wait to get the hell out of there. | 我得赶快离开那 |
[36:20] | You gotta believe me. I didn’t do it. | 你要相信我 不是我做的 |
[36:24] | I cut myself sliding on the roof. | 我在房顶上划伤了手臂 |
[36:25] | Stay close. | 别走远 |
[36:38] | Okay,so this is the door that craig abbot snuck out of. | 好吧 这就是Craig Abbot 溜走要经过的门 |
[36:41] | Yeah,and if he had to go out here,so did the killer. | 没错 如果他从这离开 那么凶手也是 |
[36:44] | If we find trace from any other person,that’s our guy. | 如果我们发现有其他人的痕迹 那么就是我们要找的凶手了 |
[37:01] | – Hey. Are you going on the roof? – Yeah. | – 嘿 你要上房顶吗? – 没错 |
[37:05] | Wait. I don’t want you to end up in the hospital. | 等等 我可不想你受伤住院 |
[37:08] | I’ll be fine. | 我不会有事的 |
[37:13] | Can you tell if anyone’s been out there? | 有发现什么人在那的痕迹吗? |
[37:16] | Maybe not someone… but some thing. | 或许不是某人… 但是有些东西 |
[37:29] | It’s got blood on it. | 上面有血迹 |
[37:31] | Th at’s a kid’s drawing. | 那是小孩子的画 |
[37:32] | How do you think that got up there? | 怎么会到那去的? |
[37:34] | I don’t know. Maybe someone tossed it out that door. | 我不知道 也许是某人从门那扔出来的 |
[37:37] | That’s odd. Why do you think they’d do that? | 太奇怪了 为什么要这样做呢? |
[37:50] | Because you can’t go downstairs with the murder weapon in your hand. | 因为你手拿凶器下楼 |
[37:53] | Is it ceramic? | 是陶瓷的吗? |
[37:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:33] | Matthew,that is the knife that killed vanessa waters. | 这是杀了Vanessa Waters的那把刀 |
[38:36] | And that is your fingerprint. | 这是你的指纹 |
[38:42] | Looks like one of ours. | 像是我们公司的刀 |
[38:44] | I’m a caterer,remember. | 我是搞宴会承办的 记得吧 |
[38:45] | I set all ese knivth for that party. | 派对上用的刀都是我准备的 |
[38:47] | In addition,we have this. | 除此之外 我们还有这个 |
[38:53] | Some kid’s drawing. So what? | 小孩的画 那又怎么样? |
[38:55] | This kid’s drawing has your fingerprints,too,matthew, | 这幅孩子的画上也有你的指纹 Matthew |
[38:58] | only this time…in blood. | 只是这次… 是带血迹的 |
[39:08] | I shuffled my schedule around to work that party– to see vanessa. | 我特意调了工作安排 就是为了见Vanessa |
[39:12] | I wasn’t prepared to see her with that family. | 我没想到会看到她和孩子在一起 |
[39:24] | we broke up because she didn’t want to have kids, | 我们分手了 因为她不想要孩子 |
[39:26] | and then there she was looking like she’s having the time of her life. | 但是她看起来好像自得其乐的样子 |
[39:29] | She was on their payroll,matthew. | 她是他们家的保姆 Matthew |
[39:31] | No,no. | 不 不 |
[39:32] | It was much more than that. | 不仅仅是保姆那样 |
[39:38] | Never thought I’d see the day. | 没想到我会看到这样的情景 |
[39:41] | Matthew. | |
[39:42] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干吗? |
[39:44] | It’s nice to see you playing with those kids. | 看来你和孩子玩得挺开心 |
[39:48] | Megan? | |
[39:50] | Well,yeah,she’s like family. | 是啊 她像是家人一样 |
[39:54] | Oh… this coming from someone who says she never wanted to have kids . | 哦… 这是从说过不想要孩子的人 嘴里说出来的话吗 |
[40:02] | No,matt. | 不 Matt |
[40:04] | I never said that. | 我从没那样说过 |
[40:06] | I just don’t want to have them with you. | 我只是不想和你有孩子 |
[40:12] | I used to dream what it would be like to have a big house, | 我过去常常幻想有一所大房子 |
[40:16] | kids running around in the yard. | 孩子们在院子里跑来跑去 |
[40:19] | Vanessa was supposed to be part of that dream. | Vanessa本来也是这个美梦的一部分 |
[40:25] | It’s like… she went out,she did all this without me. | 就好像… 美梦成真 只是男主人不是我 |
[41:28] | I was supposed to be the one in that picture. | 我应该是画上一部分的 |
[41:31] | But she says I’m not good enough? | 但是她说我还不够格? |
[41:35] | It turns out she was right. | 看来她是对的 |
[41:38] | Take him. | 把他带走 |
[42:02] | Lieutenant. | 队长 |
[42:04] | So the killer’s behind bars? | 那么凶手已经关进监狱了? |
[42:06] | He is. | 是的 |
[42:07] | Thought I’d feel more relieved,but… | 本以为我会感觉好多了 但是… |
[42:10] | it just still feels awful. | 还是觉得很糟糕 |
[42:12] | All this time we spent trying to insure our future… | 我们总想着要保障未来… |
[42:15] | it’s kept us from enjoying our present. | 却忽略了享受现在 |
[42:17] | There’s still time. | 现在还来得及 |
[42:21] | That’s why we are going to cancel our trip. | 所以我们要取消这次旅行 |
[42:24] | Really? | 是吗? |
[42:26] | We’re still gonna take some time off. | 不过我们还是打算好好休息下 |
[42:28] | Back home. | 回家 |
[42:30] | Just the four of us. | 就我们四个 |
[42:32] | You know,sometimes life gets so crazy it’S… | 你知道 有时候生活会变得失控… |
[42:34] | easy to forget your priorities. | 很容易就忘了轻重缓急 |
[42:37] | Ah,yes. | 是啊 |
[42:40] | Priorities. | 轻重缓急 |
[42:43] | Take care,folks. | 保重 |
[42:54] | C.S.I:Miami Season 06 Episode 10 My Nanny | 大家 |