Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第6季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第6季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:18] thanks. Have a good one. 谢谢 祝你今天愉快
[00:52] kill the engine,lady. Now. 熄火 女士 马上
[01:11] I’m not gonna ask you again. 我不会再说第二遍
[01:13] Turn it off! 快熄火!
[01:13] Police officer– put the gun down now! 警察 把枪放下!
[02:28] get out of the car! 下车!
[03:14] this is,uh,duquesne. 我是 呃 Duquesne
[03:15] I’ve got an off-duty shooting 我不在当班 碰到了一场枪击
[03:17] I need to report beachside and eleventh. 通知海滨分局和第十一分局
[03:19] Requesting immediate assistance. 请求立刻派人支援
[03:21] There are two fatalities at the scene and one suspect outstanding on foot. 现场有两名死者
[03:42] horatio. 一名疑犯徒步逃跑了
[03:44] What is this,frank? 什么情况 Frank?
[03:46] car’s registered to a mark dowd. 车注册在Mark Dowd名下
[03:48] When alexx moves the driver,I’ll see if the ids match up. Alexx移走驾驶员时 我会核查下身份
[03:52] Passenger fled on foot. 乘客逃跑了
[03:54] What about the k9 unit? 警犬队怎么样了?
[03:55] About five away– I got two birds in the air,three block containment. 派出去5队– 部署了两架直升机 封锁了三个街区
[03:59] Also talked to the store owner. 跟店老板谈过了
[04:00] Did he see anything? 他看到什么了吗?
[04:02] Just aftermath– calleigh and what’s left of the store. 只有事后的情况 Calleigh和商店的残骸
[04:05] All right. Who’s the victim? 好 受害者是谁?
[04:06] One of his customers. 他的顾客之一
[04:07] He was waiting on her,checking inventory in the back when this car rolled in. 这车开进来时 他正在后面库房帮她拿东西
[04:14] So she was an innocent bystander. 所以她只是个无辜路人
[04:17] It’s looking that way. 看上去似乎是的
[04:20] We’re leaning hard on witnesses in the neighborhood. 我们只能依靠附近的目击者了
[04:22] Calleigh couldn’t give us a description of the male suspect. Calleigh描述不出男性嫌犯
[04:27] Staring down the barrel of a gun mind plays tricks. 被枪管指着头 脑子都蒙了
[04:31] Well,we’ve got a few of our own. 我们自有办法
[04:40] C.S.I:Miami Season 06 Episode 09 Stand Your Ground
[05:25] you know,i can’t believe this. 知道吗 真是不敢相信
[05:27] Who’d try to run over calleigh? 谁会想去撞Calleigh?
[05:28] It is too soon to tell,Mr. Wolfe,but we must… 现在还说不准 Wolfe先生 但我们必须…
[05:33] we must document it all. 我们必须把所有线索都记录在案
[05:48] h,I got the,uh… H 我找到了 呃…
[05:51] I got the victim’s I’d here: 我找到了受害者的身份
[05:52] Valerie gaynor,brickell middle school. Valerie Gaynor Brickell中学
[05:54] I think she was A…teacher there. 我想她是那儿的…老师
[06:09] Somebody had a sweet tooth. 看来有人很喜欢吃甜食
[06:11] There’s enough candy here to feed every citizen of miami. 这里的糖足够喂饱迈阿密的每一个人
[06:16] You got something,h? 你发现什么了 H?
[06:18] This could be blood from our fugitive. 这可能是我们逃跑疑犯的血迹
[06:25] Could give us an id. 说不定能查出他的身份
[06:26] Get it to the lab,please. 送去实验室
[06:33] I don’t know what happened. 我不知道到底发生了什么
[06:37] I was just at a brunch down the street. 我只不过是在街那边吃早午饭
[06:42] You gonna be okay? 你没事吧?
[06:54] There was a woman in that building. 那房子里有个女人
[07:00] An innocent woman. 无辜的女人
[07:03] Listen,calleigh. 听着 Calleigh
[07:05] I got to ask you something. 我必须得问你些事情
[07:06] I don’t want you to take it the wrong way. 我不想你误解我的意思
[07:08] I know you’re off duty,but…have you been drinking? 我知道你并不在当值… 但你是不是喝了酒?
[07:16] You know,the paramedic asked me that question. 知道吗 急救人员问了我同样的问题
[07:22] I had two mimosas,but it doesn’t have anything to do with what happened. 我是喝了两杯Mimosas酒 但那跟这事没关系
[07:25] It’s my day off. 我现在在轮休
[07:28] You don’t have to explain it to me. 你不需要向我解释
[07:29] I understand,I believe you. 我明白 我相信你
[07:32] It’s just not me that you got to worry about. 你要担心的人不是我
[08:00] Couldn’t extend the courtesy of doing this in private,rick? 你就不能给点适当的尊重 私下找我吗 Rick?
[08:02] The first officer on the scene reported objective symptoms of alcohol consumption. 到达现场的第一个警官报告 酒精测试反应呈阳性
[08:06] You were H.B.D. 你喝醉了
[08:07] We won’t get an accurate breathalyzer waiting around for another room to open up. 精确的酒精测试现在就可以进行
[08:20] blood alcohol is point-oh-four. 血液里的酒精含量是0.04%
[08:22] That’s under the legal limit. 那并没有超标
[08:23] Yes,but alcohol dissipates at point five ounces per hour. 是的 但酒精含量每小时降低0.5盎司
[08:28] So the question becomes,what was this number during the incident? 所以问题就在于 案发时的含量是多少?
[08:31] You couldn’t provide a description of the suspect. 你无法提供对嫌犯的描述
[08:34] He was carrying a smith & wesson 459, 他持一把史密斯-威森459型号的枪
[08:38] wood grain grip with an adjustable rear sight at my head,rick! 木纹枪把和可调式瞄准器 就指着我的头 Rick!
[08:42] If my judgment had been impaired, 如果我的判断力受到了酒精影响
[08:43] I wouldn’t be here now– I’d be dead. 现在我就不在这儿了 我肯定已经死了
[08:46] Right now,two other people are. 现在 死的是另外两个人
[08:49] I’m putting you under administrative tactical review. 我会对你的行动进行行政调查
[08:52] That’s humiliating. 那是对我的侮辱
[08:54] This is humiliating. 这是侮辱
[08:56] I’m going to ask you to remove yourself from this case 你不能再碰这个案子
[08:59] and refrain from all field work until further notice. 禁止参与任何外勤行动 除非另行通知
[09:37] I’m here for the blood that horatio found in the bad guys’ car. Horatio在坏蛋的汽车上 发现的血迹怎么样了
[09:40] Yeah,I got a profile,and I’m running it through codis now. 哦 结果出来了 我正在比对数据库记录
[09:44] You know,I have to say,as soon as I finish my firearms training, 你知道 我得说 一结束射击训练
[09:46] I’m going to get an off-duty gun,because it is scary out there. 我就去买把自用手枪 外面太恐怖了
[09:49] Not as scary as being investigated by the department for what you do off the clock. 更恐怖的是被局里调查你的私生活
[09:55] Did you,uh,did you know that stetler has calleigh under review? 你 呃 你知道 Stetler正在调查Calleigh吗?
[09:59] For what? 为什么?
[10:00] Questions about her blood-alcohol content. 她的血液酒精含量有些问题
[10:03] Have the questions been answered? 那些问题解决没?
[10:07] Not yet. 还没
[10:09] In the meantime,we have to do whatever we can to help her,I guess. 这个时候我们得尽力帮她 我想
[10:16] okay. 好的
[10:16] The blood from the car belongs to pete morton. 车里的血迹属于一个叫Pete Morton的
[10:19] He’s got three convictions for assault. 有三次攻击他人的犯罪纪录
[10:22] Well,he’s running from something a lot bigger now. 现在他的罪可比这个严重多了
[10:25] I’m gonna call tripp and let him know. 我马上给Tripp打电话告诉他
[10:26] Thanks. 谢谢
[10:34] That’s quite a mess. 这真是一团糟
[10:36] What’s it have to do with me? 这跟我有什么关系吗?
[10:37] We recovered your blood from that vehicle,pete. 我们在车上发现了你的血 Pete
[10:40] Yeah,well I was in that car against my will. 是啊 我是被迫待在那辆车上的
[10:42] The other guy,mark,was at the wheel. 另一个人 Mark 才是开车的那个
[10:44] Yes. You pointed a weapon at one of my officers. 是的 你拿枪指着我的一个警员
[10:47] You can’t prove that. 你证明不了
[10:49] Your smith & wesson matches that officer’s description. 你的史密斯-威森枪和警员的描述一致
[10:55] Look,I was never gonna use it. 听着 我根本没打算用那个
[10:57] It was to scare her. 只是为了吓吓她
[10:59] Next thing you know,she’s got a gun in my face,threatening me. 接下来她就突然拿枪 指着我的头威胁我
[11:02] She identified herself as a police officer. 她表明了身份 说自己是个警官
[11:04] No. I never heard that. 不 我根本没听到
[11:06] We saw she was packing heat. 我们看到她带着枪
[11:07] We just wanted to get out of there. 我们只想从那儿逃走
[11:10] then the damn big rig blocked us in. 但那个该死的大货车把路堵住了
[11:14] We turned around,and there she was in the middle of the road,shooting at us. 我们掉头 她就站在路中央朝我们开枪
[11:22] We backed off,man; she didn’T. 我们退后了 伙计 但她还紧追不放
[11:25] This is about the time I ask for representation,isn’t it? 现在是我该请律师的时候了 是吗?
[11:27] You qualify for a public defender 你有权请个公共辩护人
[11:29] no,I don’t need one of those. 不 我不需要那些人
[11:31] I’m talking personal injury lawyer. 我说的是人身伤害案律师
[11:33] This whole thing’s messed me up real bad– 这整件事把我弄得糟透了–
[11:35] whiplash,emotional distress. 颈部受伤 精神重创
[11:37] And I’m just getting started. 这还只是刚开始
[11:42] This isn’t personal,horatio. 我不是要针对谁 Horatio
[11:43] You’re after a member of my team,rick. 你正在调查我的人 Rick
[11:46] So you think her actions are justified? 那你认为她的行为是合理的?
[11:47] She was in the line of fire. 有人正拿枪对着她
[11:49] You don’t know that. 你根本无法确定那点
[11:50] Pete morton said they were fleeing the scene. Pete Morton说他们当时正从现场逃跑
[11:51] He is a criminal and not a reliable witness,rick. 他是个罪犯 说的话不可靠 Rick
[11:54] Calleigh’s blood-alcohol was a point-oh-four an hour after the incident. Calleigh在事发后一小时的 血液酒精含量是0.04%
[11:58] What makes her reliable? 她的话又怎么靠得住?
[11:59] How about her near-perfect career? 那她无懈可击的职业表现呢?
[12:01] That won’t hold up much in a wrongful death suit against the county. 那在起诉当局误杀的案子里没什么说服力
[12:05] So this is about the money. 所以一切只是跟钱有关
[12:07] They’re going to say she escalated this 他们会指责她提升了自己的权限
[12:09] and she took the law into her own hands. 把法律当儿戏
[12:11] But we are going to prove she didn’T. 但我们会证明她没这么做
[12:18] You know I’m not supposed to be down here. 你知道我不该来这儿
[12:20] Calleigh,honey,they said you couldn’t work the field. Calleigh 甜心 他们说你不能出外勤了
[12:24] Does this look like the field to you,baby? 这地方像是外勤吗 宝贝?
[12:29] What have you got? 你有什么发现?
[12:30] Valerie gaynor’s injuries are confined to the maxillary and upper neck. Valerie Gaynor的伤痕 集中在上颌骨和脖子上部
[12:36] There were no fractures in her lower extremities? 她的下肢没有骨折?
[12:39] Nothing. 没有
[12:41] That is odd… 这就奇怪了…
[12:43] and completely inconsistent with a pedestrian motor vehicle accident. 这跟被车撞的伤情完全不一致
[12:46] Precisely. 正是如此
[12:47] It rules out pedestrian rotation, 排除了被车撞飞落地的可能性
[12:50] which means she was already down when that car crashed through the storefront. 说明车撞进店里时她已经倒地了
[13:00] thank you. 谢谢你
[13:03] I know I should feel relieved,but still,something killed this woman. 我知道我该觉得轻松 但不管怎么样 有东西杀死了这个女人
[13:07] Someone. 是有人
[13:09] Facial bruising says she definitely suffered a blow to the head. 面部淤痕说明她头部遭受重击
[13:14] Likely put her into respiratory arrest. 很可能导致呼吸停止
[13:17] Any idea what kind of a head injury would allow a person to stop breathing? 知道哪种头部损伤会让人停止呼吸吗?
[13:21] Oh,well,I’ve seen this before. 噢 呃 我以前见过这种
[13:23] Atlantooccipital dislocation. 寰枕关节脱位
[13:26] Internal decapitation? 寰椎和枕骨分离?
[13:28] That’s right. 正是
[13:33] This girl was murdered. 这个女孩是被谋杀的
[13:37] What about a weapon? 凶器呢?
[13:39] It wasn’t a fist, 不是拳头
[13:40] but whatever it was,it left a faint striped pattern on her left cheek. 但不论是什么 都在她左脸上留下了模糊的条纹印痕
[13:46] Alexx,there’s some sort of a brown trace on her clavicle– it’s not blood. Alexx 在她锁骨上有褐色痕迹 不是血
[13:50] Already sent it to trace,honey. 已经送到痕迹组了 宝贝
[13:55] Thank you,alexx. 谢谢你 Alexx
[13:57] Yeah. 不用
[15:39] you think that security camera caught anything? 你觉得监控摄像头拍到什么了吗?
[15:42] Horatio’s talking to the owner right now. Horatio正在问店主
[15:44] He’ll find out. 他会查出来的
[15:46] So I just talked to alexx, 我刚刚跟Alexx谈过
[15:47] and she said there was a striped pattern on the victim’s face. 她说受害者的脸上有个纹路
[15:49] I’ve looked all over this place. 我把这地方都找遍了
[15:50] I haven’t found anything that resembles that. 没有任何东西吻合那个形状
[15:53] Killer may have walked off with it,whatever it is. 杀手肯定把它带走了 不论是什么
[15:56] I,uh,I got some other bad news,pal. 我 呃 我有另一个坏消息 伙计
[16:00] We got to collect everything,all of the debris. 我们得收集一切 所有的残骸
[16:05] are you kidding? 你开什么玩笑?
[16:06] No. Might be something in here that could help us. 没开玩笑 里面可能有东西帮得上忙
[16:08] You realize by the time that we’re done doing this we’ll be collecting our pensions,right? 你明白这可能要干到退休才能干完吗?
[16:15] I’ll get the shovels. 我去拿铲子
[16:20] The security camera is just for show. 监控设备只是摆设
[16:22] I got lazy on the maintenance,figured the threat was enough. 我懒得维护它 以为做做样子就行了
[16:25] Well,apparently not. 显然并非如此
[16:26] A woman died in your store. 一个女人死在你店里了
[16:33] I know,lieutenant… 我知道 队长…
[16:35] but I’m sorry. 但很抱歉
[16:35] I wasn’t the one who parked a car in the middle of it. 我不是那个开车撞她的人
[16:37] She was dead before that. 车冲进来之前她就死了
[16:42] What,you mean murdered? 什么 你的意思是谋杀?
[16:44] You were the only one in there before the crash. Correct? 你是唯一一个车祸前在那的人 对吗?
[16:49] Besides the woman,yeah. 除了那个女人之外 是的
[16:51] I just opened. 我刚开店门
[16:52] She was my first customer of the day. 她是今天的第一个顾客
[16:54] I went in the back to grab her a few pair of shoes to try on. 我到后面帮她拿试穿的鞋
[16:58] She was alive. 她那时还活着
[16:59] How long did that take? 拿鞋花了多久?
[17:00] Couple of minutes. 两三分钟
[17:02] So you were the last one to see her alive. 那你就是最后一个见到她还活着的人
[17:06] I was just trying to run my business. 我是个生意人 做事而已
[17:08] Join the club. 我也是在做事
[17:41] Um… my review of your tactics this morning isn’t going to reflect well on you 呃…今早的调查报告对你不大有利啊
[17:46] if you continue to lie to me. 如果你再对我撒谎的话
[17:48] Lie? 我撒谎?
[17:50] I haven’t lied about anything. 我说的全是真的
[17:51] I asked you explicitly if alcohol impeded your judgment. 我明确地问过你 酒精是否影响了你的判断力
[17:54] And I said that it didn’T. 我说过的 没有
[17:57] Really? 是吗
[18:00] This is a receipt from the bar at the restaurant. 这是酒店吧台的收据
[18:04] I told you I had two drinks. 我说过我只喝了两杯
[18:07] Are you sure it wasn’t six? 你确定不是六杯吗
[18:15] They’re not mine. 不是我喝的
[18:16] Whose are they? 那是谁
[18:18] Friends. 我朋友
[18:19] Can I have names for verification? 是谁 告诉我以备查证
[18:20] No,you can’t; I’m not going to include them. 我不想把他们扯进来
[18:22] They have nothing to do with it. 他们跟这事没关系
[18:24] Listen,calleigh,this is not my personal witch hunt. 听着 Calleigh 不是我要抓着你不放
[18:27] The county is sick and tired of paying out millions on wrongful death suits. 上面已经不能再容忍这样的误杀赔偿了
[18:31] These civil attorneys consider everything and everybody fair game. 那些民事诉讼律师现在见谁都咬 不会放过任何人
[18:37] Apparently,so do you. 看来你也是这样
[18:50] – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿
[18:52] If stetler finds out that I’m here,he will have my head. 要是Stetler知道我在这 我死定了
[18:55] Well,I don’t need you to do any field work. 我不是叫你来这出外勤的
[18:57] I just want to talk. 我只是想和你谈谈
[19:01] And if I’m gonna work the case, 如果我跟这个案子
[19:02] it’d be better if I hear it from you than read it from the report. 从你嘴里问出消息总比从报上看到好
[19:04] Well,technically,I don’t know that you can do that. 我不知道你会是那样
[19:07] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[19:08] Well,you got to the restaurant this morning before I did,right? 你今早在我之前去酒店了 对吧
[19:11] Yeah. 是啊
[19:12] So,I know about the drinks you ordered before I got there. 在我去那之前 你点了酒
[19:15] Stetler showed me your receipt. Stetler给我看了收据
[19:20] Well,I ran into some buddies,bought a round. 我碰到几个朋友 喝了一旬
[19:28] Jake,you know that my dad is a fairly accomplished drinker. Jake 你知道 我爸是个烂酒鬼
[19:33] And I have heard every excuse and half-truth so… 什么借口我都听到过的
[19:38] you want to just tell me the real story? 你要不要跟我说实话?
[19:40] What difference does it make? 有这么重要吗?
[19:42] The difference is that your four drinks brought my actions today in question. 你喝的4杯酒使我今早的行为受到了质疑
[19:53] calleigh,when I used to work undercover,I had to do a few things that… Calleigh 我做卧底那会 要做一些事…
[19:58] I’m not proud of,but I am not like your old man. 是不太见光 但我跟你父亲并不一样
[20:04] And this morning,I was just a guy,an off-duty cop trying to enjoy himself. 今天早上 不过就是一个轮休的警察 自己喝了几杯而已
[20:12] I just don’t know that you’re the on-duty cop who needs to be working this case. 我不知道原来你也要查这案子
[20:22] Hey,that brown trace that alexx recovered from valerie gaynor’s shoulder? Alexx从Valerie Gaynor肩膀上 采集来的棕色印记
[20:25] Whole kaleidoscope of ingredients. 还真是什么都有啊
[20:29] Cadmium sulfoselenide,zinc oxide,manganese dioxide. 硫硒化镉 氧化锌 二氧化锰
[20:34] What’s it all mean? 什么东西?
[20:36] It’s orange,white and brown pigments… 橙色 白色 棕色 全是颜料
[20:38] for coloring paint. 画画用的那种
[20:39] Looks like an oil and acrylic base. 油画 塑胶彩之类的
[20:42] Vic didn’t have anything on her hands? 受害人手上没有这些?
[20:43] No,so I think it was transferred to her by somebody else. 没有 我认为是从其他人身上带来的
[20:47] – Ryan said the victim was a schoolteacher,right? – Yeah. – Ryan说死者是老师? – 嗯
[20:50] So what are you thinking? Maybe somebody from the art department? 那你怎么想? 美术系的?
[20:52] I’m thinking it’s worth a try. 这个线索值得一查
[20:53] I’ll call the school,see if I come up with a name. 我会打电话给学校 看能不能找出那个人
[20:55] Great. 好的
[21:02] training ground sporting goods. 训练场体育用品店
[21:04] No,I’ve never been there. Why? 没有 我从没去过 怎么了
[21:06] It’s where we found valerie gaynor’s body. 在那发现Valerie Gaynor的尸体
[21:11] Did you two have a relationship? 你们两个是什么关系?
[21:15] I substitute teach. 我是临时代课老师
[21:17] When I’m here,sometimes… 在学校有的时候…
[21:20] we’re friendly. 我们关系不错
[21:23] Why do you ask? 为什么这么问?
[21:24] Because we found paint just like the paint on your hands on her body during autopsy. 验尸的时候我们在她身上发现了颜料 就是你手上的这种
[21:40] Is there something you’d like to tell me,Mr. Keppling? 你有没有什么要交待的 Keppling先生?
[21:46] She-she came over from the science lab this morning. 她…她今早从理科实验室那边来过这
[21:49] She seemed on edge,so i tried to help her relax. 她有些焦躁 我就想让她放松放松
[21:56] You seem wound up. 你好像有点烦躁
[21:58] Everything okay? 你还好吧
[21:59] Yeah,I’m fine. 嗯 我没事
[22:09] Mmm,that feels good. 嗯 舒服多了
[22:18] You’re describing a shoulder massage. 你给她按摩肩膀?
[22:22] Yes. 是的
[22:24] Was it inappropriate for two colleagues in the workplace? Probably. 同事之间在工作场所这么做 是有点不合适 也许吧
[22:29] But we were… 不过我们…
[22:31] secretly seeing each other,so… 在偷偷约会 所以…
[22:34] we’d sneak a moment here and there. 偶尔是会亲热一下
[22:37] What was she upset about? 她为什么事情烦恼
[22:39] She wouldn’t tell me. 她没说
[22:42] I saw her after first period. 当时第一节课刚下课
[22:43] And that was it. 就这样
[22:48] Somebody call 9-1-1,please. 快打911
[22:50] What’s her name,dave? 她叫什么名字
[22:50] Beth. Her name’s beth. Beth 她叫Beth
[22:51] Dave Check that backpack,dave,for medication.
[22:53] Beth? 看看书包里有没有什么药
[22:54] Beth,hang in there. Beth 坚持住
[22:55] Help is on the way,sweetheart. 救护车马上就来了 宝贝
[22:56] Lieutenant,what is this? 队长 这是什么?
[22:58] That’s not medication. 那不是药
[22:59] That could be heroin. 应该是海洛因
[23:00] She’s overdosing. 她吸毒过量了
[23:01] Beth?
[23:08] This is the murdered teacher valerie gaynor’s desk. 这是被杀教师Valerie Gaynor的桌子
[23:12] Let’s hope it can tell us something. 希望能找到点有用的
[23:34] Okay,bingo. 太好了
[23:35] Got some empty drug baggies. 找到些空的毒品袋子
[23:37] Some empty pen casings for snorting. 还有些吸食用的笔管
[23:42] H,this is cheese. 这个是Cheese
[23:43] Latest drug to hit the streets. 市面上刚出现的品种
[23:45] Heroin mixed with cold medicine. 海洛因跟感冒药掺出来的
[23:47] These are called “bumps.” 这种叫Bumps
[23:48] Two bucks apiece. 两块钱一袋
[23:50] It’s cheap and lethal. 便宜 但是致命
[23:53] What’s this? 这是什么
[23:56] Oh,h,you’re not gonna believe this. 哦 简直不敢相信
[23:57] This is her paid and owes. 是她的账簿
[23:58] This is every drug deal she ever made. 所有毒品交易全记在这
[24:01] Friday at the soccer field– two bags. 星期五 足球场 两袋
[24:03] Tuesday on the third floor hallway,three bags. 星期二 三楼走廊 三袋
[24:09] This looks like a criminal complaint from a week ago for trespassing. 这好像是份刑事投诉 一周前写的 罪名是非法潜入
[24:13] Who’s the victim? 受害者是谁?
[24:14] Charlie sheridan.
[24:15] His brother found her in the backyard. 他弟弟发现她躲在他们家后院里
[24:19] Looks like valerie was pushing her drugs too hard. 看来Valerie贩毒贩过头了
[24:22] Well,then maybe he pushed back. 那他可能也反击了
[24:29] Yeah,my,uh… my little brother’s in miss gaynor’s class now. 对 我…我弟弟是Gaynor老师班上的
[24:32] I had her like five years ago,and she was creepy then. 我五年前也被她教过 她有点烦
[24:36] What do you mean,she was creepy? 有点烦是什么意思
[24:37] I don’t know. Just,uh… just nosey,I guess. 说不清 就是爱打听吧
[24:40] I never trusted her. 我从来不相信她
[24:41] Uh,what were you doing this morning,charlie? 今天早上你在做什么 Charlie?
[24:43] I was in class. 我在上课
[24:45] The only reason I’m here is ’cause my folks are in the bahamas 家人都去巴哈马群岛了
[24:47] so I gotta stick around for him. 我留下来看着他
[24:49] I don’t need you to watch me. 我不需要你看着
[24:50] Trust me,logan,you do. Logan 你需要的
[24:53] Uh,logan,let me yoask u a question. 呃 Logan 我问你个问题
[24:55] What did you think of miss gaynor? 你觉得Gaynor老师怎么样
[24:56] She’d have me stay after school sometimes. 她经常放学了还不让我走
[24:58] For like study sessions and stuff. 给我补课什么的
[25:01] Uh,oh,you guys also had a criminal complaint against her,is that right? 你们投诉过她 是吗
[25:04] She,uh,she trespassed? 她偷溜进你们家了?
[25:06] Yeah,we,uh,we got home and we saw her out here out by the flowers. 对 我们回家后 发现她躲在花那边
[25:10] Sneaking around my backyard. 在后院鬼鬼祟祟的
[25:12] Way too weird. Freaked me out. 太奇怪了 吓着我了
[25:14] So,I told her the next time it wouldn’t end so civilized. 我警告她 再这样 下次不会这么客气了
[25:18] Maybe today was that next time. 今天就是你说的下一次吧
[25:25] Hey,logan,why don’t you go inside and watch some T.V.,Okay? 嘿 Logan 进去看电视好吗
[25:27] Okay. 好吧
[25:29] Thanks,logan. 谢了 Logan
[25:32] Look,you can check with my high school,all right? 你们可以去我高中查
[25:34] That’s where I was. 我当时确实在上课
[25:35] You got busted for possession a year ago,isn’t that right? 一年前你因持有毒品被捕 没错吧
[25:38] That didn’t have anything to do with valerie gaynor, 那跟Valerie Gaynor扯不上关系
[25:39] ’cause we just found narcotics in her desk drawer. 但我们在她抽屉里发现了迷幻药
[25:42] I got caught with a bag of weed. 我当时身上那包毒品
[25:44] I was holding it for a friend. 是我一个朋友的
[25:45] The cops got it all wrong. 警察弄错了
[25:47] Well,I guarantee you this,charlie… 那我跟你保证 Charlie
[25:49] this time we’re gonna get it right. 这次我们不会再弄错了
[25:54] I’ve been reading valerie gaynor’s journal; 我看了Valerie Gaynor的日记
[25:56] something’s not adding up here. 很多事情都没有记录的
[25:57] Yeah,like why would you start preying on eighth graders? 没错 像是为什么开始贩毒给八年级生
[26:00] That’s the thing. I don’t think she was. 我正想说这个 她不大可能贩毒
[26:03] Drug dealers,they write in codes– safehouses,streets. 一般毒贩用密码来记录– 藏毒的地方 交易的街道
[26:07] There’s no mention of that in here. 她日记里全没有
[26:08] There’s no mention of cash amounts,suppliers,anything like that. 交易金额 供货人 什么都没有
[26:12] Sounds to me like she was trying to build up evidence to shut down an operation. 我觉得她倒像是在搜集证据 来阻止他们交易
[26:17] Yeah,you got anything good? 是啊 你这有什么进展?
[26:20] Well,yeah,I got spectra from the paraphernalia you found in her desk. 我化验了你从她办公桌里找出来的东西
[26:23] And it confirms the presence of everything necessary to manufacture a narcotic like cheese. 确实有制造Cheese这种迷幻药的化学成分
[26:28] Except one little extra. 除了这个
[26:32] Methyl anthranilate? 邻氨基苯甲酸甲酯?
[26:33] It’s a natural ester that’s found in grapes. 葡萄里面含的一种天然酯
[26:35] And they use it to flavor soda,gum and candy. 用在汽水 口香糖 糖果里面当香料的
[26:39] Oh,my god. Flavored narcotics. 天哪 香甜迷幻药
[26:42] Yeah,for kids. 卖给孩子
[27:16] yeah,that makes so much sense, 这就说得通了
[27:17] because I found candy in the back of the dodge. 难怪车子后座有那么多糖
[27:19] This is the hottest lead. I’m gonna go with this. 这条线索很重要 我要查下去
[27:21] What are you gonna do? 你打算怎么做?
[27:22] What am I gonna do? 我打算怎么做?
[27:23] I’m gonna finish the job that valerie started. 我要帮Valerie完成她想做的
[27:29] Tell me about the drugs,pete. 跟我说说毒品的事 Pete
[27:31] There’s nothing to tell. 没什么好说的
[27:32] We found candy in your car. 我们在你车子里发现了那些糖
[27:33] And you’re using it to cut it with your product 你把毒品和糖掺在一起
[27:36] so that you can market it to children. 好迎合孩子们的口味
[27:38] Was valerie gaynor on to your operation,pete? Valerie Gaynor在调查此事是吧 pete?
[27:44] I don’t know who that is. 我不知道你在说谁
[27:45] She’s a science teacher at brickell middle school. 她是Brickell中学的科学老师
[27:48] And she was compiling evidence to bring you down. 她在搜集证据告发你们
[27:50] And was she going to bring you down with that evidence,pete? 她是不是要用搜集的证据告发你 Pete?
[27:54] I threaten your csi chick with a lawsuit, 我要告你们那个CSI女警员
[27:56] and you’re gonna pay me back with a murder charge? 你们就反咬一口说我杀人?
[28:01] I-I’m not saying another word. 我不会再回答你们了
[28:03] There is a 13-year-old girl in the hospital that is probably going to die; 有个13岁的小女孩躺在医院快死了
[28:07] I hope you’re ready to live with that. 你最好早点给我招
[28:22] So,why are we back at the car again? 干嘛又来查车子
[28:25] Because we didn’t find the murder weapon at the store,right? 鞋店里没有找到凶器 不是吗
[28:27] No. The killer left the scene with it. 是啊 凶手离开现场时带走了
[28:29] But we don’t know that. 但是我们并不知道是不是这样
[28:30] Maybe the car did. 也许车子知道
[28:36] Looks like there’s a defect in the floorboard. 车垫底下好像有个坑
[28:39] All right,tear the carpet out,see what we find. 把垫子撕开看看
[28:42] all right 好的
[28:53] Is that a piece of broken suspension? 是断了的悬挂吗?
[28:56] No,I doubt it. 不 我不这么认为
[28:58] This is an american muscle car. 这是辆美式肌肉车 (大排气量与大马力的车)
[28:59] It’s made of steel. 都是钢制的
[29:00] That looks like chrome. 那看上去像是铬的
[29:32] what is that,a dumbbell? 那是什么? 哑铃?
[29:34] Part of a display from inside the store. 店里的什么展品的一部分
[29:37] So,when the car crashed through,the tire kicked it up. 那么车冲进去时 轮胎把这东西卷起来
[29:43] Alexx said valerie had striped impressions on the side of her face,right? Alexx说Valerie一侧脸部有条纹印痕 对吧?
[29:46] Yeah. 没错
[29:48] Take a look at those threads. 看看这些螺纹
[29:49] Same pattern. 相同的花样
[29:50] I think we found our murder weapon. 我想我们找到凶器了
[29:52] Yeah,and there’s a latent print on the top of it. 是的 顶部还有一枚不明显的指纹
[29:55] Let’s see if we can find out whose that is. 看看我们能不能查出是谁的
[30:02] Look,guys,I’m the owner. 听着 兄弟 我是店主
[30:03] Of course my prints are on everything. 当然到处都有我的指纹
[30:06] It’s a dumbbell from my store. 这是我店里的一个哑铃
[30:09] Who do you think sets up the displays? 你觉得是谁把这些展品摆好的?
[30:11] I don’t know. Maybe it was the same guy who installs video cameras for decoration. 不清楚 大概跟把监控摄像头 当摆设的是同一个人吧
[30:16] Look,I can explain this awaybe 听着 我能解释清楚 因为那个女人不是我杀的
[30:19] you’re wasting your time. 你们在浪费时间
[30:20] All right,well,do you mind,andre, 那么 好吧 Andre 你介意…
[30:22] if I “waste my time” in your cash register? 我在你收银机那儿”浪费时间”吗?
[30:26] Go ahead. 请自便
[30:27] Thank you. 多谢
[30:34] Some serious cash here,andre. 这儿可有不少钱呢 Andre
[30:37] You sure valerie was your only customer this morning? 你肯定Valerie是早上唯一的顾客?
[30:40] Because we know she didn’t purchase anything. 因为要知道她可什么都没买
[30:44] There was one other,all right? 还有一个人 行了吧?
[30:47] Do tell. 说说看
[30:49] There was this dude. 有那么个家伙
[30:50] Laid down some cash. 给了这些钱
[30:51] He bought 11 pair of shoes. 买了11双鞋
[30:53] What else did he come here to get,andre? Drugs? 他还为了什么到这儿来 Andre? 毒品?
[30:55] I don’t do anything illegal here. 我这可不做违法买卖
[30:58] so,andre,if you’re not doing anything illegal, 好吧 Andre 如果你不做违法买卖
[31:01] then why does training ground sporting goods come up in valerie gaynor’s journal several times? 那怎么Valerie Gaynor的日志上 写了好几次训练基地体育用品店?
[31:07] Gonna confiscate all of your proceeds, 我们要没收你的这些钱
[31:09] and then you’re going to take a ride with us. 你还要跟我们走一躺
[31:33] hey,why’d you want me to come down? 嘿 你喊我过来干吗?
[31:36] Pete morton told horatio that there was a truck parked at this corner, Pete Morton跟Horatio说 转角处停了辆卡车
[31:40] blocking their escape route. 挡住了他们的去路
[31:41] Yeah,I told stetler that it wasn’t there, 是啊 我跟Stetler说没那么回事
[31:44] but then again,he thinks I was drunk. 但他还是认为我喝多了
[31:46] Well,you were right. 你是对的
[31:49] Take a look at this bullet strike,yeah? 看看这个弹痕
[31:52] I pulled this out of it. 我从那儿找到了这个
[31:54] Look familiar? 眼熟吗?
[31:57] Yeah,it’s a .45. 是的 点45口径
[32:00] I’m willing to bet it’s yours. 我敢打赌是你的
[32:02] It missed the suspect’s car and it struck the tree. 它没打中疑犯的车 打到了树上
[32:24] you know,that proves there was no way that there was a truck there. 你知道这说明路上根本没有什么卡车
[32:27] Proves pete morton’s story is B.S. 证明Pete Morton在扯淡
[32:29] They weren’t looking for an escape route. They had one. 他们不是在找路逃跑 前面就是路
[32:33] They were coming back to kill you. 他们是回头来杀你
[32:36] Stetler’s wrong. Stetler错了
[32:39] You did what you had to do. 你做了你该做的
[32:42] Thanks,eric. 谢谢你 Eric
[32:43] Don’t thank me. 别谢我
[32:43] Thank,uh… thank jake. 去谢… Jake吧
[32:49] He just called me down here and asked me to handle it. 刚刚是他叫我来处理这个的
[32:52] Jake,what did you find? Jake 有什么发现?
[32:54] Credibility. 有力证据
[32:56] But I’m gonna need you to recover the evidence,though. 但我需要你去收集证据
[32:58] If I show you what I got,can you write up the report? 我告诉你我找到了什么 你会写进报告吗?
[33:01] Yeah,man,whatever you need. 当然 伙计 照你说的做
[33:03] Thanks. 多谢
[33:05] Jake asked you to do this? Jake让你来做的?
[33:08] Guess he’s a stand-up guy,after all. 我想他终究还是个不错的家伙
[33:35] Do we still think that charlie sheridan is good for this? 还是认为是Charlie Sheridan干的?
[33:38] Uh,no,not necessarily. 不 不 不尽然
[33:40] We think he was dealing drugs,but we can’t tie him to valerie gaynor’s death. 我们认为他贩卖毒品 但却不能把他跟 Valerie Gaynore的死联系上
[33:43] And,uh,harding,the guy who owned the sporting goods store 更不妙的是 那家体育用品店的老板
[33:47] he explained away his print on the uh,murder weapon. 轻松解释了他的指纹如何出现在凶器上
[33:51] We got to put somebody else at this crime scene. 我们要考虑到还有其他人在场
[33:53] But I’ve been through half of this debris already, 我已经把这些残骸检查大半了
[33:55] and it’s given me nothing. 却一无所获
[33:57] What about these shards of glass? 这些玻璃碎片呢?
[33:58] It’s,um… 呃…
[33:59] it’s possible that somebody could’ve put a print on them when they were entering the store. 可能有人进门时在上面留下了指纹
[34:02] Yeah,I dusted some of the bigger shards,but… 是啊 我在大一些的玻璃片上刷了粉…
[34:06] jump in,feel free. 但是一无所获
[34:12] Here’s a little something. 找到了个什么东西
[34:15] Bet they don’t sell that at the sporting goods store. 我敢打赌体育用品店可不卖这个
[34:17] Somebody would’ve had to walk in with it. 有人戴着走进店里
[34:19] What is it? 是什么?
[34:20] It’s a tie tack. 领带别针
[34:22] And it’s got a little engraving on it. 上面有刻字
[34:23] Says “S.M. Prep,faculty.” 写着 “S.M. 教员”
[34:27] Well,the only teacher that we know in this case is dead. 这个案子里我们知道的唯一一个老师死了
[34:30] And she taught at brickell. 她在Brickell教书
[34:33] There is another teacher that gets around. 还有一个老师有牵连
[34:45] Does that belong to you? 是你的吗?
[34:47] What’s that,part of a tie tack? 是什么? 领带别针的一部分?
[34:50] Sorry. Not mine. 抱歉 不是我的
[34:52] Remove your tie,please. 请把领带解下来
[35:04] I would assume that’s the rest of it. 我认为这是剩下的那部分
[35:10] Okay. 好吧
[35:11] Must be. 一定是
[35:12] I probably lost it someplace. 我大概把它掉到什么地方了
[35:14] We found it next to valerie’s body in a store you claim you’d never been in. 我们在Valerie的尸体边发现的 而你说你从来没去过那家店
[35:20] How is this related to valerie? 这跟Valerie有什么关系?
[35:22] She discovered,Mr. Keppling,that you were selling drugs to kids. 她发现了Keppling先生 也就是你 卖毒品给孩子们
[35:26] What? 什么?
[35:27] I have a 13-year-old girl fighting for her life as we speak in miami general. 我们说话这会 有个13岁的女孩 正在迈阿密综合医院与死神抗争
[35:33] That’s ridiculous. 太荒谬了
[35:34] – You can’t connect me to an overdose. – No,but your gunman,pete morton,can. – 你不能把我和毒品服用过量牵连起来 – 是的 但你的枪手 Pete Morton可以
[35:37] And he’s facing 25 to life. 他会被判25年到终身监禁
[35:40] He’s gonna tell me anything I want. 他会跟我交代一切的
[35:47] Pete was my heroin connect. Pete把海洛因给我
[35:50] So,he brought it to you,and you mixed it. 那么 他把货给你 你负责调配
[35:52] Yeah,it was all the different flavors that got the kids to like the heroin. 是的 调出各种味道 好让孩子们喜欢海洛因
[35:56] You were distributing to children. 你把东西发到孩子们手上
[35:59] I didn’t distribute. 不是我发的
[36:01] – That’s what the kids were for. – Enticed them with sneakers. – 是孩子们发的 – 用球鞋诱惑他们去做
[36:08] Yeah,they’d sell the heroin,then I’d pay them off with shoes. 是
[36:14] K-lines. 他们卖出海洛因 我用鞋做报酬
[36:15] I’d buy ten,15 pair at a discount,stuff the dope inside. 我买10到15双打折鞋 把货放在里面
[36:20] Perfect. 天衣无缝
[36:21] Until valerie traced it all the way to andre’s store. 直到Valerie寻根朔源找到了Andre的店
[36:38] Yeah. 是的
[36:39] He said she confronted him. 他说她当面质问他
[36:44] I know what these are. 我知道这些是什么
[36:45] You’re moving drugs with these shoes,aren’t you? 你拿这些鞋来运毒 是不是?
[36:47] Lady,I don’t know what you’re talking about. 小姐 我不知道你在说什么
[36:49] You’re selling drugs to the kids. 你在卖毒品给那些孩子
[36:51] Hey,andre. 嘿 Andre
[36:52] This my order? 这是我订的货吗?
[36:54] Dave.
[36:55] What are you doing here? 你在这儿干吗?
[36:58] It’s you. 是你
[37:02] The kids get it from you. 孩子们从你那儿搞到毒品
[37:04] Valerie. It’s not like that. Valerie 不是那样的
[37:05] I’m reporting you to the police. 我要向警察揭发你
[37:09] I couldn’t let her take that any further. 我不能让她再继续下去
[37:14] You’re not going anywhere. 你哪儿也别想去
[37:15] Let go of me! 放开我!
[37:25] what the hell were you thinking? 该死的 你在想什么?
[37:27] Get her body out of here now. 把尸体从这里弄出去 马上
[37:29] Get her out back. 把她从后面弄走
[37:30] Let’s go. 走吧
[37:33] You think that woman saw us? 你想那个女人有没有看到我们?
[37:35] We can’t risk any eyewitnesses. 我们不能有任何目击证人
[37:36] Take care of it. 解决掉她
[37:46] yeah,they took care of it. 是的 他们去解决了
[37:48] Idiots brought you cops to our front door. 那些白痴自己找上了警察
[37:50] Valerie gaynor knew what you were doing, Valerie Gaynor知道了你们的勾当
[37:53] tried to stop you and lost her life for it. 想制止你们 并因此送命
[37:57] And now,dave,you get to spend the rest of your life behind bars. 现在 Dave 你下半辈子得待在大牢里了
[38:01] Take him. 把他带走
[38:20] What? 怎样?
[38:21] It’s a little different when you have to look somebody in the eye,isn’t it? 直视别人感觉很不一样吧?
[38:25] Look,we were just trying to get the hell out of there. 听着 我们只是想赶紧离开那里
[38:27] You knew I was a cop. 你知道我是警察
[38:29] Police officer! 警察!
[38:30] Put the gun down now! 把枪放下!
[38:34] do you hear her? 你听到了?
[38:35] That chick’s a cop! 那小妞是个条子!
[38:36] Drive. Just drive. Drive 只管开
[38:37] She I.D.’Ed us,man! 她看到我们的脸了 伙计!
[38:38] We’re done. 我们死定了
[38:39] We gotta take care of this like we’re supposed to. 我们得按计划干掉她
[38:45] there was no truck blocking your way. 根本没有卡车挡着你们的路
[38:47] You made a choice. 你们做出了选择
[38:48] It wasn’t me. 不是我
[38:49] I didn’t want any part of it. 我根本没那么想过
[38:51] Well,you know,it’s too bad for you that the only person who can confirm that is dead. 当然 很遗憾 唯一能给你作证的家伙死了
[39:03] you brandished a gun. 你挥着把枪
[39:04] That’s assault with a deadly weapon on a police officer. 那可是持械袭警
[39:08] In the state of florida,that’s a provocative act. 在佛州 那可是挑衅行为
[39:11] Mark dowd is dead as a result. 结果Mark Dowd死了
[39:13] You know what that makes it? 你知道是怎么回事吗?
[39:15] Murder. 谋杀
[39:17] Well,I-I’ll give you keppling. 我 我把Keppling供给你
[39:19] It’s too late for that. 太晚了
[40:06] hi,beth. 嗨 Beth
[40:08] Who are you? 你是谁?
[40:10] Beth,my name is horatio caine. Beth 我叫Horatio Caine
[40:12] I’m a police officer. 我是名警察
[40:16] They said I’ve been out for a while. 他们说我昏迷了一阵子
[40:18] You had A… quite a large dose of narcotics in your system. 你体内有… 大量的迷幻药
[40:25] You mean,I could’ve died? 你是说 我差点死了?
[40:27] You’re very lucky. 你很幸运
[40:30] Now,beth,I hate to do this to you,but I need to know where you got it. Beth 我不得不问 你从谁那搞到的?
[40:42] Beth,I promise I will protect you. Beth 我答应你我会保护你
[40:44] No,it’s not like that. It’s just… 不 不是你想的那样 只是…
[40:48] he’s a friend. 他是我朋友
[40:49] Okay. 好的
[40:52] Beth,so somebody else doesn’t get hurt. Beth 没人会受伤的
[40:56] I need his name. 我要知道他的名字
[41:04] Logan.
[41:07] Logan sheridan.
[41:08] Logan sheridan.
[41:09] Thank you,beth. 谢谢 Beth
[41:11] Thank you. 谢谢你
[41:20] Logan?
[41:23] My brother,he wasn’t selling the drugs. 我哥哥 他没有贩卖毒品
[41:27] He was protecting me. 他在保护我
[41:35] I’m in trouble,aren’t I? 我麻烦大了 是不是?
[41:37] This wasn’t a good thing,logan. 这不是什么好事 Logan
[41:43] I just wanted the shoes. 我只是想要那些鞋
[41:47] Logan,Mr. Keppling had no right to put you in this position. Logan Keppling先生无权拖你下水
[41:52] You arrested him? 你们逮捕他了?
[41:55] Uh,we did. 是的
[41:59] Is beth okay? Beth没事吧?
[42:01] She will be… 她会好的…
[42:04] she will be. 会好的
[42:05] I’m gonna need the names of the other dealers. Okay? 告诉我其他毒贩的名字 好吗?
[42:12] What about me? 我会怎么样?
[42:15] Logan,there are going to be consequences. Logan 会有一些法律后果
[42:19] But we’ll get through it. Okay? 但我们会解决的
[42:30] C.S.I:Miami Season 06 Episode 09 Stand Your Ground 好吗?
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第6季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第6季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme