时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Knock it off. | 别闹了 |
[00:18] | Excuse me. Could you take a photo for us please? | 打扰下 能给我们拍张照吗? |
[00:20] | Just press that black button right there. | 就按下那个黑色的按钮就行了 |
[00:22] | This is a vacation to die for. | 这真是一次死了都值的度假 |
[00:27] | And*****now | 正式结束了 我们得赶去机场了 |
[00:31] | Can******** | 我们能再待一天吗? |
[00:32] | No****** | 一分钟也不行 我们得回北边去了 |
[00:35] | And if we don’t get in the car in exactly five minutes, | 如果我们5分钟后不上车 |
[00:38] | we’re going to miss our flight. | 就要错过飞机了 |
[00:39] | Okay,okay,let’s divide and conquer. I’ll check on the bags. | 好吧 好吧 我们分头行动 我去检查行李 |
[00:41] | I’ll bring the car up. | 我去把车开来 |
[00:42] | I’ll make sure we didn’t forget anything. | 我去检查 看有没有落下什么东西 |
[00:45] | I am going to go to the washroom– | 我去下洗手间 |
[00:46] | we’re already checked out– and then we’ll meet out front. | 大家都搞定以后 我们到大门前面集合 |
[00:48] | Okay,everybody go. | 好的 大家都行动起来 |
[03:10] | it’s just you and me. | 只有你和我 |
[03:39] | Do we have an I.D.,Miss boa vista? | 确定身份了吗? Boa Vista小姐 |
[03:44] | Yeah. Pd says it’s brian partney.18 years old. | 恩 警察说是Brian Partney 18岁 |
[03:48] | What about a family? | 家人呢? |
[03:50] | Parents and a brother. | 父母和弟弟 |
[03:51] | They’re canadian tourists. | 他们是加拿大游客 |
[03:54] | Not everybody’s going home though. | 不是没个人都能回家了 |
[03:56] | Doesn’t look that way,does it? | 看来是那样了 |
[03:59] | The entrance wound says he was shot facing forward. | 射入口显示 子弹从面部射入 |
[04:02] | Okay,so that means the killer was facing him. | 好的 那就是说 凶手是面对着他的 |
[04:10] | Miss boa vista? | Boa Vista小姐 |
[04:13] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[04:18] | I’ve never been first on the scene before. | 我从来没第一个到过现场 |
[04:20] | You know,without alexx. | 你知道 没有Alexx |
[04:23] | Just… | 只是… |
[04:26] | it’s weird. I feel like he was trying to talk to me– | 很奇怪 感觉像是他想要和我说话 |
[04:27] | trying to tell me what happened. | 想要告诉我发生了什么事 |
[04:29] | He is trying to talk to us, | 尸体在向我们透露犯罪信息 |
[04:31] | and we…are listening. | 我们…在听 |
[05:08] | CSI:MIAMI Season06 Episode08 Permanent Vacation | |
[05:25] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[05:32] | Oh,alexx,you got a cod yet? | 哦 Alexx 知道死因了吗? |
[05:35] | Single shot to the face,through and through. | 面部中了一枪 打穿了 |
[05:38] | Poor thing– he was dead before he even hit the floor. | 可怜的家伙 他在倒地前就死了 |
[05:41] | Exit wound was below the skull line. | 射出口在头骨缝隙下面 |
[05:45] | Soft tissue,so the bullet will be pristine. | 属于软组织 所以子弹没有磨损 |
[05:48] | I can get that to the lab. | 我拿回实验室 |
[05:49] | – Only one problem. – What? | – 只有一个问题 – 什么? |
[05:51] | It’s not here. | 子弹不在这 |
[05:53] | Really? | 真的? |
[05:55] | But he did leave this. | 但是他留下了这个 |
[05:56] | Looks like some kind of gang paraphernalia. | 像是黑帮分子的行头 |
[06:00] | Black is the signature color of the cobra familia. | 黑色是眼镜蛇帮的标志 |
[06:05] | Gang hit. | 黑帮手法 |
[06:07] | On a tourist from canada. | 对一个加拿大来的游客 |
[06:14] | Well,look at that. | 看那个 |
[06:17] | I’m on youtube. | 我出现在Youtube上了 |
[06:18] | Some sort of closed-circuit recording device. | 某种闭路录像装置 |
[06:22] | Hopefully it caught the murder. | 希望拍到了谋杀 |
[06:24] | Well,you know what,I may not have the bullet, | 我可能找不到子弹 |
[06:26] | but you can sure bet I’m going to take that camera to the lab. | 但是我要把这个摄像头带回实验室 |
[06:36] | How you holding up,mr.Partney? | 你还好吧 Partney先生 |
[06:40] | Your son was on the elevator. Where was he going? | 你儿子在电梯里 他要去哪? |
[06:46] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[06:48] | We were checking out. We were all in a hurry. | 我们正准备退房离开 大家都很匆忙 |
[06:50] | Did he make any contacts down here? | 他在这认识什么人吗? |
[06:54] | Contacts? We… | 认识人? 我们… |
[06:56] | we were just all having fun together. | 我们都是在一起玩的 |
[07:00] | Is it possible,mr.Partney,that this is gang related? | Partney先生 这有没有可能和黑帮有关? |
[07:06] | Gang related? | 和黑帮有关? |
[07:07] | Are you suggesting that my son was in a gang? | 你是暗示我儿子入了帮派吗? |
[07:09] | Mr.Partney,I’m just asking you a question. | Partney先生 我只是问问而已 |
[07:12] | This hotel is supposed to be a celebrity hangout. | 这个饭店本来应该是名人出没 |
[07:16] | Rap stars,starlets. | 饶舌歌手 三流影星 |
[07:18] | We thought it would be fun. | 我们原本以为会很好玩 |
[07:21] | Should have stayed home. | 真应该留在家 |
[07:22] | The young man that is standing there with your wife– who’s that? | 和你太太站在一起的年轻人是谁? |
[07:29] | That’s my other son shane. | 那是我另一个儿子Shane |
[07:34] | Shane idolized brian. | Shane很崇拜Brian |
[07:38] | Never seen two brothers closer. | 从没看过这么要好的两兄弟 |
[07:44] | My heart… | 我的心… |
[07:46] | is torn out,lieutenant. | 被撕裂了 队长 |
[07:49] | How are you going to make that right? | 你们要怎么做? |
[07:54] | I’m going to find your son’s killer. | 我会找出杀害你儿子的凶手 |
[08:17] | The bandana we found in the elevator came up empty for dna. | 我们在电梯里发现的手绢 上面没有找到DNA |
[08:21] | I gueswes ‘re back to square one. | 我想我们又回到原点了 |
[08:23] | And what about brian partney’s clothes,anything? | Brian Partney的衣服呢 有什么发现吗? |
[08:25] | The bloodstains are consistent with the type of wound and the body position. | 血迹与伤口类型还有尸体姿势相符合 |
[08:40] | That’s an alon key card. | 那是Alon饭店的房卡 |
[08:43] | Yeah,well,they gave us access to guest records, | 他们允许我们查看客人的入住信息 |
[08:44] | so partney’s information should still be on it. | Partney的信息可能还在里面 |
[08:55] | Except that’s not the key from the partneys’ room. | 除非这不是Partney的房卡 |
[08:57] | They were in room 423. | 他们住在423房间 |
[08:59] | Well,room 804. It’s mitch pena. | 804房 是Mitch Pena |
[09:02] | Looks like the eighth floor of that hotel is worth a visit. | 看来饭店的8楼值得一去 |
[09:20] | Got blood specks. | 有血迹 |
[09:22] | It’s consistent with blowback spatter. | 和中弹后喷溅的血迹一致 |
[09:24] | So this is where brian got shot. | 那么这就是Brian中枪的地方 |
[09:39] | room 804 has got a straight line of sight to this elevator. | 804房间正对着电梯口 |
[09:43] | Yep. | 是 |
[09:44] | – Let’s got talk to pena about that. – All right. | – 我们去和Pena谈谈吧 – 好的 |
[09:49] | The victim’s name was brian partney. | 受害人名叫Brian Partney |
[09:52] | Did you know him? | 你认识他吗? |
[09:56] | We heard about the kid. | 我们听说过这孩子 |
[09:59] | But I’m not sure how we can help you. | 但是我不确定能帮上你们 |
[10:01] | He was shot 12 feet from your door and you didn’t hear anything? | 他在距你门口12英尺的地方中枪 你什么也没听到吗? |
[10:06] | We hit the beach early. | 我们一早去了海滩 |
[10:08] | It’s the reason why we came down here from new york. | 这是我们从纽约过来的目的 |
[10:14] | Anyways,I’m not the one you should be talking to about him. | 无论怎么样 |
[10:22] | Amy. | 你们应该是问错人了 |
[10:28] | I just… can’t believe he’s dead. | 我只是… 不能相信他死了 |
[10:31] | So you knew him? | 那么你认识他? |
[10:33] | I met brian downstairs yesterday,you know? | 我昨天在楼下看遇见了Brian |
[10:39] | A few too many mojitos,and… | 莫吉托酒喝得有点多… |
[10:41] | he was nice. | 他人很好 |
[10:43] | You gave that punk your room key. | 你把房卡给了那个小混蛋 |
[10:53] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:54] | – You okay? – Thanks. | – 你还好吧? – 谢谢 |
[11:05] | – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[11:09] | If you want to hang out,I’m in room 804. | 如果想和我约会 我在804房间 |
[11:18] | He ever get a chance to use the key? | 他用房卡了吗? |
[11:22] | Yeah,we hung out a little while after that. | 用了 之后我们在一起玩了会 |
[11:37] | What the hell is this? | 这他妈是怎么回事? |
[11:39] | What do you think you’re doing you little punk? | 你认为你在做什么 小混蛋? |
[11:40] | This is my room. This is my girl. | 这是我的房间 我的马子 |
[11:41] | – Just leave him alone. – We were just talking,okay? | – 别管他 – 我们只是在聊天 好吗? |
[11:45] | – Oh,he’s okay. – You trying to make me jealous? | – 哦 他没干什么 – 你想让我嫉妒吗? |
[11:46] | No,no,no,no,no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[11:48] | He was harmless. | 他没什么的 |
[11:50] | We didn’t do anything. | 我们什么也没做 |
[11:51] | I threw the punk out. | 我把那小混蛋扔了出去 |
[11:53] | He ran like a little bitch. | 他跑得和兔子一样快 |
[11:54] | You chase him down with a gun and kill him? | 你带着枪追他 然后杀了他? |
[11:58] | Now,why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做? |
[11:59] | Jealousy is a powerful motive. | 嫉妒是很强的动机 |
[12:02] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[12:05] | she cheats on me… | 她对我不忠… |
[12:08] | and I end up with a murder rap. | 而我却落得谋杀犯的头衔 |
[12:10] | Not yet. | 还没拍板定案呢 |
[12:11] | But don’t plan on going back to new york any time soon. | 但是目前别想回纽约了 |
[12:14] | We’ll be talking again. | 我们会再来找你的 |
[12:33] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[12:40] | – Is this from the camera in the elevator? Yeah. | – 是电梯里的摄像头拍下来的吗? – 没错 |
[12:42] | – This is the footage from right before the murder. | 这是谋杀前拍下的镜头 |
[12:46] | Look at that. | 看那个 |
[12:47] | From bedroom to coffin. | 从卧室到棺材 |
[12:50] | Poor kid never even saw what was coming. | 可怜的孩子都没看清怎么回事 |
[12:57] | – You see that? – Yeah. | – 看到了? – 恩 |
[12:59] | Killer never even entered the elevator. | 凶手没进电梯 |
[13:00] | Yeah,let me take it right back. | 我倒回去 |
[13:01] | I’m gonna take it back to the muzzle flash. | 倒回到开枪的时候 |
[13:06] | – See it? – Yeah,I see it. | – 看到了吗? – 看到了 |
[13:08] | Yeah,there’s a reflective spot right there. | 那有一处反光 |
[13:10] | You can’t see the shooter’s face,but you can see his sleeve. | 你看不到凶手的脸 但是能看到他的袖子 |
[13:12] | Yeah,he’s got a green band around the cuff of his sleeve. | 在袖口有绿色的镶边 |
[13:17] | That means it was a hotel jacket. | 那是饭店工作服 |
[13:19] | So our killer might be an employee. | 所以凶手可能是个员工 |
[13:27] | So all the employee lockers have been searched, | 所有员工的置物柜都被搜查过了 |
[13:29] | and also the dumpsters and the trash cans. | 垃圾箱和垃圾桶也是 |
[13:33] | Well,you gotta be somewhere else to hide a bloody jacket. | 带血的工作服肯定藏在别处 |
[13:39] | Bingo. | 中奖了 |
[13:54] | – Find something? – Yeah.Take a look at this. | – 找到什么了? – 没错 看看这个 |
[13:57] | Whoever did this decided to get the evidence clean on the hotel’s dime. | 看来凶手想在饭店洗衣房消灭证据 |
[14:01] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[14:08] | Look at that. Hole punch. | 看这个 打孔机 |
[14:10] | The bellmen here use that to id the luggage tags. | 行李员用来识别行李标签的 |
[14:14] | Yeah,well,if the jacket fits… | 没错 |
[14:19] | luis mendoza. | 如果工作服符合的话… |
[14:21] | You’re a bellman at the alon,right? | 你是Alon饭店的行李员 对吗? |
[14:24] | Yeah. I work the night shift. | 是的 我上夜班 |
[14:27] | Which ended just prior to the murder. | 正好在谋杀前下班 |
[14:30] | The what? | 什么? |
[14:31] | Young man was killed at the hotel. | 一个年轻人在饭店被谋杀了 |
[14:34] | The killer was wearing your jacket. | 凶手穿着你的工作服 |
[14:36] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[14:37] | We found your hole punch in the pocket. | 我们在衣服口袋里发现了你的打孔机 |
[14:41] | The hotel manager tells us that you’re each assigned a distinct shape | 饭店经理告诉我们 你们每个人的打孔机打出的孔都不一样 |
[14:44] | so the hotel knows who’s punching what tag. | 这样饭店就知道 各个标签的孔是谁打的 |
[14:55] | Yeah,for accountability. | 是 为了分清责任 |
[14:56] | So account for yourself,luis. | 给自己解释下吧 Luis |
[15:02] | Why would I kill someone? | 我干嘛要杀人? |
[15:03] | Because you live in cobra familia territory. | 因为你住在眼镜蛇帮的地盘 |
[15:07] | I’m not in a gang. | 我不是黑帮分子 |
[15:09] | Maybe this was your ticket in. | 也许这就是你的入场券 |
[15:11] | One shot,random location,random victim. | 开一枪 随机的地点和受害人 |
[15:16] | Sounds like a gang initiation. | 听起来挺像是黑帮入会 |
[15:20] | Look. | 听着 |
[15:22] | I know cobra’s big around here, | 我知道眼镜蛇帮在这势力挺大 |
[15:24] | which is why,when I’m not working at the hotel, | 所以我晚上在饭店工作 |
[15:26] | I’m doing construction work during the day. | 白天还要在建筑工地打工 |
[15:29] | Trying to save up enough money to move and get away from all these gangs. | 就是为了存钱搬走 离这些黑帮远远的 |
[15:32] | Then how do you explain the blood on your jacket? | 那你怎么解释上衣的血迹呢? |
[15:37] | Someone must have taken it from my locker. | 肯定是有人从我的置物柜里拿走的 |
[15:40] | Until I can confirm that,luis,you’re our number one suspect. | 我能证明你所说的之前 你还是我们的头号嫌犯 |
[15:48] | We’re releasing you for now. | 我们会暂时释放你 |
[15:53] | The lieutenant said that isth was gang-related. | 队长说和黑帮有关 |
[15:55] | Yeah,what about the guy I saw you drag in? | 是我看到你们抓的那个人吗? |
[15:57] | He sure as hell looked like a gangbanger to me. | 他看起来就是个不折不扣的帮派分子 |
[15:59] | Well,he’s just someone we’re questioning. | 我们只是叫他来问点问题 |
[16:01] | You really are versed on the script,aren’t you? | 你们就会打官腔 对吗? |
[16:09] | Is that him? | 是他吗? |
[16:11] | Roger! Wait!Stop! | Roger! 等等! 停下! |
[16:19] | Let’s not do something you’re gonna regret,mr.Partney. | 别做会让自己后悔的事情 Partney先生 |
[16:22] | Somebody’s gotta pay for this. | 有人得为此付出代价 |
[16:25] | And somebody will,if you let me do my job. | 会的 如果你不妨碍我的工作 |
[16:27] | That’s not good enough. | 那还不够 |
[16:28] | I want him to suffer. | 我要让他痛苦 |
[16:30] | Your being here is going to inflame the situation. | 你在这只会让情况更糟 |
[16:34] | We,uh,need to talk to your other son. | 我们要和你另一个儿子谈谈 |
[16:39] | He’s in shock. | 他还处在惊吓中 |
[16:40] | Mr.Partney,your son may have seen something that could help us. | Partney先生 你儿子可能看到些对破案有帮助的事情 |
[16:54] | How you doing,shane? | 你好吗 Shane? |
[16:58] | Shane,I wanted to ask you about your brother,okay? | Shane 我想问问你哥哥的事情 好吗? |
[17:04] | To your knowledge,shane,did he make any friends at the hotel? | 就你所知 Shane 他在饭店有没有交上什么朋友? |
[17:10] | – Not really. – Okay. | – 没有 – 好的 |
[17:12] | Did you notice anything this morning? | 你今天早上有没有注意到什么事情? |
[17:20] | Anything. Anything at all. | 任何事情 任何事情都行 |
[17:22] | Look,I wasn’t even there,dad. I was in the parking garage. | 听着 我不在那里 爸爸 我在停车场 |
[17:25] | The garage could be helpful. | 停车场可能有用 |
[17:28] | Why? | 为什么? |
[17:29] | Because the killer may have escaped through the garage. | 因为凶手逃走可能会穿过停车场 |
[17:35] | You had to have seen something. | 你肯定看到些什么的 |
[17:37] | There’s car’s down there all the time. | 那整天车来车往 |
[17:38] | It’s always busy. | 总是很繁忙 |
[17:45] | Come on,shane. | 拜托 Shane |
[17:46] | You could help your brother. | 你能帮上你哥哥 |
[17:47] | Mr.Partney– allow him to think,please. | Partney先生 请给他点时间想想 |
[18:00] | there was a motorcycle. It,it was… | 有一辆摩托车 它… |
[18:02] | it was really loud. | 很吵 |
[18:10] | what did the guy look like? | 那家伙长什么样? |
[18:11] | Dad,I don’t know. | 爸爸 我不知道 |
[18:12] | How could you not know? | 你怎么会不知道呢? |
[18:13] | I just heard it peel out behind me,okay,dad? | 我只是听见它从我身后离开 好吗 爸爸? |
[18:15] | I didn’t know brian just got shot! | 我那时不知道Brian刚中枪 |
[18:17] | Okay,great. | 好的 很好 |
[18:18] | So a motorcycle that you didn’t see. That’s it? | 有辆你没看到的摩托车 就这个吗? |
[18:21] | Mr.Partney. | Partney先生 |
[18:24] | Thank you,shane. You’ve been very helpful. | 谢谢你 Shane 这点很有用 |
[18:31] | You let your brother down. | 你让你哥哥失望 |
[18:33] | You let me down. | 让我也失望 |
[18:36] | You let me down. | 你让我失望 |
[18:45] | You needed to see me? | 你找我? |
[18:46] | Roger partney. | |
[18:47] | The victim’s father. What about him? | 受害人的父亲 他怎么了? |
[18:49] | He’s dangerous. | 他很危险 |
[18:50] | What do you want to do? | 你想怎么做? |
[18:50] | Follow him. | 跟着他 |
[19:17] | Hey,man. | 嘿 伙计 |
[19:19] | We got anything? | 发现什么吗? |
[19:21] | Yeah,somebody burned rubber. | 橡胶灼烧的痕迹 |
[19:23] | That makes sense. | 说得通 |
[19:24] | Shane said he heard a motorcycle speeding out of here. | Shane说听见摩托车从这开走 |
[19:28] | How do we explain this,the circle? | 怎么解释这个圆圈? |
[19:31] | Well… | |
[19:32] | the rider,he locks up his front brake,goes full throttle… | 车手 捏住了前刹车 开足马力… |
[19:39] | releases the clutch… | 松开踏板… |
[19:46] | he did over a 180-degree burner. | 温度能超过180度 |
[19:48] | Is there any way to tell what kind of motorcycle this was? | 能判断是什么摩托车吗? |
[19:51] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[19:52] | Measure it. | 测量一下 |
[19:55] | Go from the front tire mark… | 从前轮的痕迹… |
[19:58] | to the outer part of the circle… at 88 inches. | 到圆圈外面…是88英寸 |
[20:01] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[20:02] | That’s longer than the standard motorcycle. | 比一般摩托车要长 |
[20:06] | Well,now… | 那么 现在… |
[20:09] | there’s something wet in the middle of this tread. | 有些湿的物质在轮胎印中间 |
[20:12] | Why don’t you swab that,get it to the lab,and I’m gonna find out about the bike. | 你取样送回实验室 我找出是什么型号的摩托车 |
[20:36] | Good timing. | 来得正好 |
[20:37] | I just figured out our motorcycle. | 刚查出摩托车 |
[20:41] | Take a look. | 看下 |
[20:42] | – It’s an angel 56? – Yeah. | – 是辆Angel 56? – 没错 |
[20:45] | I bet there are a lot of them registered here in miami. | 我打赌迈阿密本地注册过不少这种车 |
[20:47] | Yeah,well,I think i got a lead on the owner. | 我想对于车主我有点线索 |
[20:49] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[20:51] | Yeah– the substance on the tire tread. | 轮胎印上的物质 |
[20:53] | It’s vegetable oil. | 是植物油 |
[20:55] | And how does that help us? | 这个发现有什么用? |
[20:56] | Well,stunt riders attach canisters to their bikes that | 特技车手会在他们的车上系一个小罐子 |
[20:59] | release the vegetable oil onto the back tire. | 流出植物油到后轮胎上 |
[21:01] | Gives a little more smoke. | 产生更多的烟雾 |
[21:03] | Okay. Good. | 好的 很好 |
[21:04] | Let’s find a custom shop that uses vegetable oil on their bikes. | 我们找家在车上用植物油的 |
[21:36] | Vasco torres. | 摩托车美容店 |
[21:46] | what’s up? | 什么事? |
[21:47] | We understand you run a custom motorcycle shop out of this place. | 我们知道你在这开了家 摩托车美容店 |
[21:51] | Yeah,so? | 没错 那么? |
[21:52] | So,you got an angel 56 around here? | 那么 你有辆Angel 56吗? |
[21:55] | Used to. | 曾经有 |
[22:00] | That bike was seen leaving a murder scene this morning. | 有人看见那车从一谋杀现场离开 |
[22:06] | Means it’s state’s evidence. | 也就是说它是证据 |
[22:10] | Take it. It’s yours. | 拿去吧 是你们的了 |
[22:11] | Well,by setting that fire,you’re interferring with an ongoing murder investigation. | 你放的那把火妨碍了谋杀案的调查 |
[22:14] | It’s my property. | 这是我的东西 |
[22:16] | You can’t arrest me for trashing my own bike. | 你不能因为我烧了自己的车就逮捕我 |
[22:17] | If it’s your property– did you drive it this morning? | 如果是你的东西– 你今天早上骑它的吗? |
[22:21] | Nah,not today. | 不 今天没骑 |
[22:22] | Who did? | 谁骑的? |
[22:27] | See? | 看见了吗? |
[22:28] | That’s why I love my neighbors. | 这就是我为什么爱我的邻居的原因 |
[22:30] | We share everything! | 我们分享一切! |
[22:32] | We all ride that bike. | 我们都骑过那车 |
[22:35] | You going to arrest us all? | 你要把我们都逮捕吗? |
[22:38] | Yeah,I am– | 没错 |
[22:40] | eventually– so stick around. | 迟早的事 所以好好待着 |
[22:49] | If we think this was a gang hit,remind me again why we’re going through the victim’s bag. | 如果这是帮派斗争 干吗要检查受害人的包 |
[22:54] | I just want to make absolutely certain that | 我只想百分百确定 |
[22:56] | there’s no other possible motive. | 没有其他可能的动机了 |
[22:58] | Okay,you sift through it. I’ll,uh… | 好吧 你来检查 我来… |
[23:00] | log the items. | 记录 |
[23:01] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[23:02] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[23:03] | Okay.Clothing, | 好吧 衣服 |
[23:06] | toiletry bag– cologne,q-tips, | 化妆包– 古龙水 绵签 |
[23:10] | razor,floss,toothpaste– the ush. | 剃刀 牙线 牙膏– 诸如此类 |
[23:14] | Blue jeans. | 蓝色牛仔裤 |
[23:17] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[23:20] | You got something? | 有什么发现? |
[23:21] | The bellboy at the hotel– luis mendoza– he had a hole punch. | 饭店行李员Luis Mendoza 有一个打孔机 |
[23:24] | And it was palm tree-shaped,just like this one. | 打的孔是棕榈树形状 跟这个一模一样 |
[23:27] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[23:29] | I think we may have just solved our case. | 我们可能已经破案了 |
[23:51] | At the very least,he must have broken into brian’s bag. | 至少 他翻过Brian的包了 |
[23:55] | You know,I’ll call delko and have him head back to the hotel. | 我打电话叫Delko回饭店 |
[23:58] | Wait,his shift is over, | 等等 他下班了 |
[24:00] | and I remember he said that he works after hours at a conn ctiostrusite. | 我记得他说过他下班后在建筑工地干活 |
[24:14] | Luis! | |
[24:17] | Luis mendoza! | |
[24:23] | Luis! | |
[24:28] | This still looks wet,eric. | 看上去还没干 Eric |
[24:32] | You think he killed again? | 你觉得他又杀人了? |
[24:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:40] | He may have. | 他可能又下手了 |
[24:46] | Luis. | |
[24:50] | Luis | Luis. Call it in,eric. |
[24:52] | India 2100. | 呼叫总部 Eric. |
[24:53] | I need fire-rescue re a victim with a head injury. | 紧急呼救 一名受害人头部受伤 |
[24:55] | Also,roll out an additional backup unit to my location. | 再派一队来支援 |
[25:01] | Luis,who did this to you? | Luis 谁干的? |
[25:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:04] | Pissed-off white dude. | 一个发狂的白人 |
[25:06] | He hit me from behind. | 他从背后袭击了我 |
[25:14] | Did you get a look at his face? | 有看到他的脸吗? |
[25:16] | – Nada. – All right. | – 没有 – 好吧 |
[25:17] | We’re going to get you in the hospital. | 我们要把你送到医院去 |
[25:19] | Eric,stay with him,please. | Eric 你陪着他 |
[25:23] | We have anything to go on? | 接下来干吗? |
[25:24] | No. But I think I know where to start. | 我想我知道从哪里开始了 |
[25:36] | So you eluded my surveillance,mr.Partney. | 你避开我的监视 Partney先生 |
[25:41] | You mean that bald guy you had tailing me? | 你是指那个盯我稍的光头? |
[25:44] | Who are you to be following me when that guy killed my son? | 那家伙杀了我儿子的时候你在跟踪谁? |
[25:48] | Did you do that,mr.Partney? | 是你干的吗 Partney先生? |
[25:53] | No. | 不 |
[25:55] | This punk took the most precious thing in my life and destroyed it. | 这个混蛋夺走了我生命中最宝贵的东西 并且毁了它 |
[25:59] | We don’t know that yet. | 我们还不能确定 |
[26:03] | I’m not going to sit here and listen to you defend my son’s murderer. | 我不会坐这听你 替杀我儿子的凶手辩护 |
[26:08] | Are we through? | 问完没? |
[26:09] | Not until you can account for yourself,mr.Partney. | 除非你能解释清楚 Partney先生 |
[26:18] | Officer… | 警官 |
[26:22] | take him. | 把他带走 |
[26:24] | You’re arresting me? | 你逮捕我? |
[26:26] | I’m a victim! | 我是受害人! |
[26:28] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[26:56] | This 2×4 that was used on luis mendoza,did you run it yet? | 打Luis Mendoza那块2*4的木头 你检验了没? |
[26:58] | Yeah. I should have the results momentarily. | 做了 马上就有结果了 |
[27:01] | Horatio suspects that the father might be involved. | Horatio怀疑父亲可能参与其中 |
[27:04] | Out for revenge. | 为了复仇 |
[27:06] | Let’s see what we find. | 看看我们发现了什么 |
[27:14] | It’s a familial match. | 是个熟悉的配对 |
[27:18] | It’s the dad? | 是父亲? |
[27:21] | No. | 不 |
[27:27] | Brian was my best friend. | Brian是我最好的朋友 |
[27:32] | When we were kids,our grandpa gave him a pocket watch. | 我们还是孩子的时候 祖父给了他一块怀表 |
[27:37] | And,uh… | 而… |
[27:40] | I got so jealous that I used to steal it. | 我太眼红了 把表给偷了 |
[27:45] | He never got mad. | 他却没有生气 |
[27:49] | Instead,he saved up his allowance money and got me one of my own. | 他把他的零用钱攒起来给我买了一块 |
[27:54] | We still carry them everywhere we go. | 到哪儿我们都戴着这两块表 |
[28:01] | And that’s why you took your anger out on luis. | 所以你拿Luis去泄愤 |
[28:25] | He deserved it after what he did to brian. | 他活该 |
[28:29] | Shane… | 看看他对Brian做了什么 |
[28:31] | we don’t know that the man you hurt is the man who killed your brother. | 我们不知道你揍的那家伙 是不是杀你哥哥的凶手 |
[28:38] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[28:39] | The evidence is inconclusive,shane. | 还没有确凿证据 Shane |
[28:50] | You going to tell my parents what I did? | 你要告诉我父母我干了什么? |
[28:53] | We need you to understand that it’s past that point. | 要知道你做的有点过了 |
[28:58] | But that guy didn’t die. | 那家伙又没死 |
[28:59] | Shane,you could be charged with attempted murder. | Shane 你有可能被控企图谋杀 |
[29:03] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[29:05] | If you’re convicted,you could be in the florida penal system until you’re 25. | 如果你被判有罪 你得在佛罗里达监狱待到25岁 |
[29:14] | I mean,shane,do you realize how much trouble you’re in? | 我是说 Shane 你明白你惹了多大麻烦吗? |
[29:29] | Shane said his brother always carried a pocket watch with him,right? | Shane说他弟弟总是随身戴一块怀表 对吧? |
[29:33] | Wasn’t in the evidence log. | 在证物袋里没有 |
[29:36] | That doesn’t mean that it wasn’t with him. | 那并不意味着他没戴 |
[29:41] | Maybe that’s why he looked down. | 也许那就是他往下看的原因 |
[30:18] | you were right. | 你说的对 |
[30:19] | The watch was in the elevator shaft. | 表在电梯井里 |
[30:23] | The watch wasn’t the only thing. | 除了表还有别的 |
[30:26] | What have you got? | 还有什么? |
[30:28] | Our missing bullet. | 失踪的子弹 |
[31:06] | You checking out? | 退房? |
[31:06] | Nope. Just taking a little trip.Thank you. | 不 只是散散步 谢谢 |
[31:09] | You’re not going anywhere,mr.Garza. | 你哪儿也别想去 Garza先生 |
[31:16] | Garza’s my mother’s maiden name. | Garza是我母亲的娘家姓 |
[31:17] | Sure,it is. | 当然 |
[31:18] | And you’re not from new york either,are you? | 你也不是从纽约来的 对吧? |
[31:24] | every man has his secrets,lieutenant. | 每个人都有自己的秘密 队长 |
[31:28] | Speaking of which– that’s a .38 caliber, | 说到这个 这把点38口径手枪 |
[31:32] | the same gun that killed brian partney,mr.Garza. | 跟杀死Brian Partney的枪一样 Garza先生 |
[31:41] | Yeah,that’s my gun,but you can’t put it in my hands for the murder. | 是的 是我的枪 但你没证据说是我干的 |
[31:45] | Not yet. | 现在还没有 |
[31:47] | Hook him up,please. | 把他拷起来 |
[32:01] | So mitch pena just tested negative for gsr. | Mitch Pena的弹药残留测试为阴性 |
[32:05] | There goes our case,unless you can put that .38 in his hands. | 不是我们要找的人 除非你硬嫁祸给他 |
[32:08] | Still got nothing. They wiped this thing down. | 什么都没有 枪被彻底擦过了 |
[32:13] | Then I guess this guy’s back out on the streets. | 我想这家伙已经被放了 |
[32:17] | You know,let me try one more thing. | 我要再试一件事 |
[32:19] | It’s a long shot,though,but it might work. | 尽管机会不大 但可能会管用 |
[32:21] | What do you have in mind? | 你有什么打算? |
[32:22] | Well,gang members don’t carry holsters, | 帮派成员可不会用手枪套 |
[32:24] | so they carry their guns one of two ways, | 所以他们把枪放在2个地方 |
[32:25] | either in their pocket or like they do in the movies. | 口袋里 或者像电影里拍的 |
[32:27] | – In the waistband. – Exactly. | – 别在腰后 – 没错 |
[32:29] | And if this was a gang initiation, | 如果这是黑帮入会任务 |
[32:31] | he would have been a first-time shooter, | 他肯定是个新手 |
[32:32] | so he would have been nervous. | 所以他一定会很紧张 |
[32:33] | Combine that with the miami humidity… | 考虑到迈阿密的湿度… |
[32:44] | and guess what. | 结果会怎样 |
[32:46] | A little swea goes atlong way. | 汗渍就留在枪上了 |
[32:50] | I’m impressed. | 真是大开眼界 |
[33:14] | Look at that. | 看看 |
[33:16] | Vasco torres was packing this particular heat. | Vasco Torres是我们要找的家伙 |
[33:20] | That’s the guy who set fire to his motorcycle. | 他就是那个放火烧自己摩托车家伙 |
[33:21] | Now it looks like he killed brian partney. | 现在看上去是他杀了Brian Partney |
[33:24] | Yeah,well,that would fit our gang-initiation theory. | 是的 好吧 这比较符合我们的黑帮入会理论 |
[33:27] | If he’s a new gang member,he’s gonna be a flight risk, | 如果他是个新入伙的 他最会成为被怀疑对象 |
[33:29] | and if we put out a bolo,the cobras are gonna try to get him out of the country. | 要是我们盯上他 眼镜蛇帮会安排他跑路 |
[33:31] | If we don’t pick him up now,we’re gonna lose him forever. | 我们现在不去把他抓来 以后就别想见到他了 |
[33:37] | Airship to ground unit,two radio cars to rear entrance. | 直升机去地面单位 2辆警车去后方入口 |
[33:40] | Secure containment. | 安全警戒 |
[34:15] | Vasco torres,you’re under arrest. | Vasco Torres 你被捕了 |
[34:22] | Pretty bold coming into my house uninvited. | 真是大胆啊 不请自到 |
[34:29] | Don’t be stupid. | 别做傻事 |
[34:40] | I’m cobra familia. | 我是眼镜蛇帮的 |
[34:42] | Who’s the one being stupid,huh? | 谁才是傻瓜 哈? |
[34:47] | It’s not going down like that. | 不会如你所愿的 |
[34:51] | You want to drop the gun and I’m gonna take you in. | 放下枪 跟我走 |
[34:59] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么认为 |
[35:06] | bye. | 再见了 |
[35:17] | Come with me and nobody else gets hurt. | 跟我走 没人会受伤 |
[35:20] | And if I don’t? | 不然呢? |
[35:21] | You’ll end up like your friend. | 你会跟你朋友一个下场 |
[35:22] | Your choice. | 你自己选 |
[35:43] | We’ve got your dna on the murder weapon, | 我们在凶器上找到了你的DNA |
[35:45] | but the gun was found in your car. | 但枪却在你车上找到的 |
[35:50] | Whoever talks first,gentlemen,gets the better deal. | 先生们 谁先开口 谁宽大处理 |
[35:54] | Go. | 开始吧 |
[36:02] | The truth is vasco shot that kid in cold blood. | 事实是 Vaco冷血得杀了那孩子 |
[36:14] | he held that gun to my head,said if I wanted in the cobras, | 他用枪指着我的头 说如果我想加入眼镜蛇帮 |
[36:18] | that white kid had to eat a bullet. | 就要给那白人小孩一枪子 |
[36:23] | Kill him inside the hotel? | 在饭店里杀他? |
[36:25] | That’s not the way cobras roll. | 眼镜蛇帮可不是这样做事的 |
[36:27] | You want to be a cobra? | 你想入伙? |
[36:29] | You’ll do it… | 你就动手… |
[36:31] | or I’ll drop you. | 不然我就干掉你 |
[36:40] | Look… | 听着… |
[36:42] | a gang prospect makes his bones with a random kill. | 新人为了入伙而滥杀无辜 |
[36:50] | This time I had a personal investment. | 这次我是为了个人投资 |
[36:54] | Yeah,rich chick hooks you up with in a nice hotel then cheats on you. | 是啊 有钱的小妞在旅馆吊上你 然后背叛了你 |
[36:58] | She was drunk. | 她喝醉了 |
[37:02] | I blame him. | 都是他的错 |
[37:05] | I sent the kid a text message on amy’s phone. | 我用Amy的手机给那孩子发了条消息 |
[37:10] | I told him to come by and say good-bye. | 我让他来一趟道个别 |
[37:13] | I wanted to watch him die. | 我想看他去死 |
[37:22] | Come to the 8th fl XOXO Amy | 到8楼来 XOXO Amy (XOXO 拥抱和亲吻) |
[37:53] | Should have been perfect. | 本来应该万无一失的 |
[37:55] | My part was perfect. | 我可没犯错 |
[37:59] | Got in using a hotel jacket,killed him with one shot. | 穿着饭店的工作服进去 一枪干掉他 |
[38:04] | Did it like a pro. | 像职业杀手一样 |
[38:07] | Like a cobra. | 就像眼镜蛇帮一样 |
[38:23] | Screwed it all up over a girl. | 就为个妞搞成这样 |
[38:25] | Don’t you forget who you’re talking to,huh? | 别忘了在跟谁说话 |
[39:15] | That kid whose brother got killed,he’s the one who hit me? | 那个哥哥被杀的小孩 是他打了我? |
[39:19] | He’s the one,luis. | 是的 Luis |
[39:20] | I understand you’re planning to testify for the state. | 我知道你打算出庭作证 |
[39:23] | Hey,man,he attacked me. | 伙计 他打了我! |
[39:24] | I’m the innocent one here. | 我是无辜的 |
[39:28] | If you do that,luis,this kid is gonna go to jail for a long time. | 如果你那么做 Luis 这孩子得在牢里待很久 |
[39:31] | He should. | 他活该 |
[39:32] | I lost my construction job because of all this. | 因为这事 我在建筑工地的活没了 |
[39:36] | There are other jobs,luis. | 还有其他工作呢 Luis |
[39:41] | Not for me,man. | 对我来说没有 伙计 |
[39:42] | You’ve seen where I live. | 你都见到我住在什么地方了 |
[39:46] | What if I,luis,were to get you another place to live? | Luis 要是我给你找到别的地方住了呢? |
[39:53] | You gonna help me? | 你会帮我? |
[39:55] | I would do that for you. | 我会给你找地方住 |
[40:01] | You help me,I’ll help you. | 你帮我 我也会帮你 |
[40:05] | Thank you,luis. | 谢谢你 Luis |
[40:13] | Mrs.Partney,I have brian’s pocket watch. | Partney夫人 我找到Brian的怀表了 |
[40:20] | Unfortunately,it got broken this morning. | 不幸的是 它今早坏了 |
[40:25] | During the murder? | 谋杀的时候? |
[40:27] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是 |
[40:35] | Means this is the exact time my son was killed. | 就是说这就是我儿子被杀的时刻 |
[40:49] | Is that him? | 是他吗? |
[40:51] | Is that the man who killed my son? | 他是杀了我儿子的那个人吗? |
[40:54] | It is. | 是的 |
[40:55] | We got him. | 我们抓到他了 |
[40:57] | Well,I… | 我… |
[40:59] | I need to ask him why. | 我要问他为什么 |
[41:02] | I’m the mother,and I deserve to know. | 我是他母亲 我有权知道 |
[41:03] | No,I understand that,but I can’t let you do that. | 不 我理解 但我不能让你那样做 |
[41:05] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:45] | Is there something you want to tell me? | 你有什么话要说? |
[41:50] | You killed my son. | 你杀了我儿子 |
[42:39] | CSI:MIAMI Season06 Episode08 Permanent Vacation |