时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Tis the season here in miami. | 现在是迈阿密的旺季 |
[00:08] | Fashion season, that is. | 时尚旺季 |
[00:10] | Designers, models and celebrities have gathered from all over the world | 设计师 模特还有名流们 从世界各地会聚于此 |
[00:14] | to be part of the launch of next year’s spring and summer line. | 想参与到明年春夏流行干线 的发布中来 |
[00:33] | And the show that kicks off the weeklong party… | 这场走秀 将为为期一周的派对 拉开序幕… |
[00:37] | Miami’s own Gavin Hauer. | 迈阿密台 Gavin Hauer |
[00:40] | Thank you,Kirsten. | 谢谢 Kirsten |
[00:41] | Now who said the human body was perfection? | 谁说人类的身体是已经尽善尽美了? |
[00:43] | If it were,it wouldn’t break down. | 如果真是这样 身体就不会衰老了 |
[00:45] | Exactly why I chose platinum as my muse. | 所以我才会选择铂金 作为我的灵感源泉 |
[00:49] | It’s immortal– it’s me improving on the original. | 它是不朽的 我把它当原材料进行加工 |
[00:53] | Thank you,Kirsten. | 谢谢 Kirsten |
[01:06] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[01:07] | introducing the new line from Gavin Hauer. | 下面介绍的是Gavin Hauer的新思潮 |
[01:26] | Are they canceling the show? | 他们把走秀取消了吗? |
[01:50] | Now I hw your attention? | 都给我注意啦 |
[03:18] | oh my god | 哦 天啊 |
[03:38] | What’s her name,Alexx? | 她叫什么名字 |
[03:40] | Alexx? Alisha Reilly. | |
[03:41] | She was only 21. | 她才21岁 |
[03:43] | She got family here in Miami? | 她在迈阿密有家人吗? |
[03:44] | No,Frank spoke to them in Louisiana. | 不 Frank联系了她在 路易斯安那的家人 |
[03:47] | She was their only daughter. | 她是他们的独生女 |
[03:50] | moved to Miami to be famous. | 为了出名才搬来迈阿密的 |
[03:52] | Guess you t your wish,baby. | 我想你的愿望达到了 宝贝 |
[03:54] | Are those joule marks? | 那些是烧焦的伤痕啊? |
[03:56] | Yep. | 是的 |
[03:57] | Only get these kinds of burns with a massive electrical shock. | 只有受到高压电击才会 造成如此程度的烧伤 |
[04:01] | This is where the current exited her body. | 这里是电流从她体内 释放出来的地方 |
[04:03] | If you follow the burn marks, | 如果你顺着烧伤的痕迹看 |
[04:05] | they’ll trace back to where | 它们会转到电流进入她身体的地方 |
[04:08] | her right hand which is attached to the pole. | 她抓着钢管的右手 |
[04:20] | Somebody killed this girl,Alexx. | 有人谋杀了这个女孩 Alexx |
[04:23] | Not a very private place to kill someone. | 这可不是杀人的隐蔽地点 |
[04:25] | Because the killer wanted it to be seen. | 因为杀手想将谋杀过程公之于众 |
[04:28] | Think someone was sending a message? | 你认为有人想借此传达信息? |
[04:32] | I do,Alexx. | 是的 Alexx |
[04:35] | And I just got it. | 我刚想到的 |
[04:44] | C.S.I:Miami Season 06 Episode 07 | |
[05:27] | It was an accident. | 这是个意外 |
[05:28] | There’s no way that Alisha was murdered. | Alisha没可能被谋杀 |
[05:30] | A girl that nice doesn’t have any enemies. | 这姑娘人很和善 没有什么仇家 |
[05:33] | What about you? | 那你呢? |
[05:34] | I don’t have any either. | 我也没有仇家 |
[05:36] | Now I’m sorry about what happened. | 我对此事深表遗憾 |
[05:38] | I’ll even dedicate my next show to Alisha, | 我甚至会把我下场走秀 都献给Alisha |
[05:40] | but I’ve got to get that stage packed up and on a plane to Paris. | 但现在我得将道具打包 送上去巴黎的飞机了 |
[05:44] | You’re gonna have to find another one,Mr. Hauer. | 你得另想办法了 Hauer先生 |
[05:45] | Your stage is our crime scene. | 你的T台是我们的犯罪现场 |
[05:48] | That stage is like the clothing I design. | 这个T台的设计是和 我的服装相辅相成的 |
[05:51] | I hand make it. | 我亲手布置的 |
[05:52] | It’s one of a kind. | 独一无二 |
[05:54] | So you rigged the pole that killed the girl. | 那么是你搭建的钢管 导致了女孩的丧命 |
[05:58] | I’m gonna let you in on a trade secret. | 我告诉你点业内秘密好了 |
[06:00] | There’s no money to be made in fashion. | 时尚领域没钱可捞 |
[06:02] | It’s all about staying in the game long enough until your name goes platinum. | 都是要坚持不被淘汰出局 直到你的名字成为金字招牌 |
[06:06] | Why would I sabotage my own show? | 我干嘛要给自己的走秀搞破坏? |
[06:08] | Maybe you’ve got something to hide. | 也许你有事想隐瞒 |
[06:22] | You got anything? | 有发现吗? |
[06:23] | Come here and take a look at this. | 过来 看看这 |
[06:25] | All these lights are tagged with a girl’s name and her hair color. | 这里的每个灯都标有一个女孩的名字 以及她们头发的颜色 |
[06:29] | So this is Juliana’s light. | 这就是Juliana的灯了 |
[06:31] | She has red hair. | 她的头发是红色的 |
[06:33] | This is Lindsey’s light. | 这是Lindsey的灯 |
[06:35] | She’s a brunette. | 她是黑发 |
[06:37] | And here’s Alisha’s. | 还有Alisha的 |
[06:38] | So each model had their own lighting design. | 所以每个女孩都有自己的灯光设计 |
[06:41] | That means Alisha’s would’ve only been on when she was onstage. | 这就是说Alisha的灯 只有在她登台时才会点亮 |
[06:44] | When Alisha’s light got power,she got power. | 当Alisha的灯通电时 她也就触电了 |
[06:57] | But why didn’t she get electrocuted until she touched the pole? | 但为什么直到她触到钢管时才触电? |
[07:00] | Well,the killer had to connect the two,right? | 杀手必须设置二号连接 对吧? |
[07:03] | My guess is it ran something from the lights to this pole here. | 我猜电流是通过某东西后 再导到钢管上的 |
[07:16] | And here’s the wire. | 这就是导线 |
[07:18] | Here’s what’s left of the murder weapon. | 这是从凶器上掉下来的 |
[07:22] | The killer used uninsulated wire ensuring it would melt. | 凶手使用导电的金属线 就是为了确保它能烧化 |
[07:27] | Eliminating the evidence. | 以便消除证据 |
[07:31] | You know,it certainly seems like whoever did this knew that the evidence would disappear. | 看起来 凶手明显知道证据将被销毁 |
[07:35] | If you ask me,whoever did this,knew exactly what they were doing. | 就我看来 凶手对自己的行动了如指掌 |
[07:39] | Like a lighting director? | 比如灯光监督? |
[07:43] | You’re the lighting director for the show,is that correct,Mr. Kerr? | 你是走秀的灯光监督 对吗 Kerr先生? |
[07:46] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[07:47] | Why would there be a wire running from one of Alisha Reilly’s lights to a pole on the stage? | 为什么会有根导线从Alisha Reilly 的灯上牵到舞台钢管上? |
[07:54] | No,there’d be no reason for that. | 不 不可能的 |
[07:56] | Unless someone wanted to murder her. | 除非有人想杀她 |
[07:58] | Don’t look at me. | 看我干嘛?! |
[07:59] | I didn’t have any problem with that girl. | 我跟那姑娘可没过节 |
[08:01] | What about your crew,any of them have a problem with her? | 你手下的职员和她有过节吗? |
[08:03] | What crew? | 什么职员? |
[08:04] | Hauer was too cheap to hire one. | Hauer可舍不得掏钱请人 |
[08:05] | I had to do the whole job by myself. | 我只好一个人撑着 |
[08:07] | Th’s why I know there’s no way this could’ve happened. | 所以我才肯定没可能发生这种事的 |
[08:10] | Was there anybody else who had access underneath the stage? | 还有谁能到T台下面去? |
[08:13] | I’m the only one with any reason to be down there if that’s what you mean. | 我是唯一一个能到T台下面工作的人 |
[08:17] | Makes you our number one suspect. | 那你就成了我们的头号嫌疑犯 |
[08:19] | Don’t go anywhere. | 别想开溜 |
[08:31] | Well,Terrence Kerr was successful in only creating more suspicion for himself. | 盘问Terrence Kerr的结果 让他的嫌疑越来越大 |
[08:36] | He claims he was the only person down here. | 他声称只有他能到这下面来 |
[08:38] | Well,does he have red hair? | 他头发是红色的吗? |
[08:40] | No. Why? | 不是 怎么? |
[08:41] | Because…somebody down here did. | 因为…有个红色头发的人来过这 |
[08:46] | Well,that’s an easy mystery to solve. | 这个迷可不太难解 |
[08:48] | Which model had red hair? | 哪个模特是红发? |
[08:52] | Juliana. | |
[08:55] | Why are you trying to blame me? | 你们为什么要归罪于我? |
[08:57] | Well,actually,it’s because we found your hair under the stage. | 其实是因为我们在台下面发现了 你的头发 |
[08:59] | We’re wondering why a model would need to even be down there. | 我们想知道为什么一个模特 会到那下面去 |
[09:05] | Well,if I tell you,do you promise not to say anything? | 如果我告诉你 你能保证不说出去吗? |
[09:09] | Well,honestly,it depends on what you tell me. | 说实话 这取决于你和我们说的啥 |
[09:14] | Well,before each show,I always try to make nice with the lighting guy. | 在每场走秀前 我都试图和那个灯光师套近乎 |
[09:19] | I mean,you know how it is. | 你知道我的意思吧 |
[09:21] | Good lighting covers a multitude of sins. | 好的灯光效果等遮掩许多瑕疵 |
[09:24] | So you… | 所以你… |
[09:27] | you were making nice with Terrence Kerr under the stage? | 你在台下面和Terrence Kerr套近乎? |
[09:31] | Yeah. Yeah,it was kind of cramped. | 是 是啊 地方有点窄 |
[09:37] | Someone will hear us. | 小心被人听见 |
[09:42] | Did Alisha ever get,uh… | Alisha有没有… |
[09:45] | involved with Mr. Kerr? | 和Kerr先生纠缠不清? |
[09:47] | No,she didn’t mess around. | 不 她不搞这套 |
[09:49] | Alisha was kind of boring. | Alisha有点古板 |
[09:53] | Did she have many friends outside of work? | 她工作以外还有朋友吗? |
[09:55] | It’s hard to say. | 不好说 |
[09:57] | She kept her personal life to herself. | 她个人生活很私密 |
[09:59] | Did she do anything different lately? | 她最近有遇上什么麻烦吗? |
[10:01] | Did she do anything out of character? | 她最近有反常的举动吗? |
[10:05] | She was late for rehearsal last night. | 她昨晚彩排迟到了 |
[10:07] | Didn’t show for over an hour. | 晚来了一个多小时 |
[10:10] | And when she did,it looked like she’d been crying. | 来了之后 感觉她好象哭过 |
[10:13] | You know what I mean. | 你明白我的意思 |
[10:16] | I do,Ms. Ravez. | 是的 Ravez小姐 |
[10:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:20] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[10:28] | That didn’t get us anywhere. | 还是没有头绪 |
[10:30] | Well,we know that Alisha was upset. | 我们知道了Alisha当时心烦意乱 |
[10:33] | Yeah,but why would a 21- year-old girl get so upset that she’d show up late for work? | 是啊 但一个21岁的女孩为什么会 心烦意乱 以至彩排迟到呢? |
[10:37] | That’s easy. | 很简单 |
[10:38] | Boyfriend. | 因为男朋友 |
[10:40] | Hey,Alexx,do me a favor,would you? | 嘿 Alexx, 能帮我个忙吗? |
[10:43] | Rush a sex kit on Alisha Reilly. | 马上给Alisha Reilly做个性侵犯测试 |
[10:52] | Can I have some space,please,so I can finish this? | 拜托 离远点 我好完成这个 |
[10:55] | sorry,okay. We’re just short on good leads with this one. | 不好意思 好的 只是我们还没找到好的突破口 |
[10:59] | I’m not. | 我有 |
[11:01] | Looks like our victim was married. | 看来我们的受害者结婚了 |
[11:03] | How can you tell that from a sex kit? | 你怎么从性侵犯测试上看出来的? |
[11:05] | Because it comes back to a guy currently serving time, | 因为测试结果锁定在一个 正在服刑的男人身上 |
[11:07] | and the only way you can have a conjugal visit with a prisoner is if you’re married to them. | 而唯一能和犯人行房事的情况 就是你和犯人结婚了 |
[11:10] | So who’s she married to? | 那她嫁给谁了? |
[11:12] | Joe LeBrock. | |
[11:15] | LeBrock. | |
[11:15] | That’s the guy who kidnapped Horatio’s son. | 就是绑架了Horatio儿子的人 |
[11:17] | Yeah. No wonder why Alisha was keeping her personal life a secret. | 是的 难怪Alisha会对自己的 私生活如此保密 |
[11:20] | Yeah,well,I would,too,if I was married to one of the most dangerous men in Miami. | 是啊 如果我嫁给了迈阿密最危险 的男人 我也会这么做的 |
[11:24] | H,it’s Eric. | H 我是Eric |
[11:34] | You never told me you were married,Joe. | 你从未告诉我 你结婚了 Joe |
[11:38] | Alisha and I hooked up just before I became a guest of the county. | Alisha和我好上 是在我来将要来美国之前 |
[11:41] | You know she’s a model. | 你知道她是个模特 |
[11:43] | Guys in here go crazy when she comes strutting in. | 当她昂首阔步走进来时 狱友们都疯狂了 |
[11:46] | It sounds like it. | 好象是这么回事 |
[11:47] | Well,Joe,that part of the journey is over. | Joe 这样的经历已经结束了 |
[11:50] | Alisha was killed this morning. | Alisha今天早晨被谋杀了 |
[11:53] | And you came all the way out here to tell me yourself? | 你远道而来就是为了亲自告诉我这个? |
[11:55] | I am so touched. | 我真感动 |
[11:56] | I don’t get the connection,Joe. | 我有点想不通 Joe |
[11:59] | To be crude– a conjugal’s a conjugal. | 恕我直言 行房事就是行房事 |
[12:02] | Right,but what’s in it for her? | 是的 可她又是怎么回事呢? |
[12:04] | – I set her up as a model. – Okay. | – 我让她当了模特 – 好的 |
[12:07] | So that’s how she met Gavin Hauer. | 那她就是这样认识了Gavin Hauer |
[12:09] | I know a lot of people. | 我认识很多人 |
[12:10] | Yes,from your hero dealing. | 是的 通过你的海洛因交易 |
[12:12] | When I first met Alisha,she was straight off the bus,she needed my help. | 我第一次遇见Alisha时 她人生地不熟的 她需要我的帮助 |
[12:17] | I made her dreams come true. | 我让她梦想成真 |
[12:18] | But she left here the other day in tears. | 但她昨天是哭着从这离开的 |
[12:22] | Oh,I see. | 哦 我明白了 |
[12:23] | So you think I killed my wife. | 所以你认为是我杀了我老婆? |
[12:26] | A bit difficult for a man in my situation. | 做牢的人想这么做可真有点难度 |
[12:29] | You have people on the outside. | 你在外头有人 |
[12:31] | Like you do in here. | 就像你此刻坐在这一样? |
[12:33] | By the way,Oscar’s a great choice as a bodyguard for your son. | 对了 Oscar做你儿子的保镖 真是个不错的选择 |
[12:38] | Loyal,not too smart. | 忠心 敦厚 |
[12:40] | I’m glad you approve. | 很高兴你这么说 |
[12:43] | What happens now? | 现在是怎么回事? |
[12:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:50] | I get the sense, ***** | 我看 势均力敌的情况要改变了 |
[13:19] | Look,man,why don’t you go do some warm-ups by the chin-up bar? | 伙计 你干嘛不去单杠那边做做热身呢? |
[13:31] | You staying out of trouble? | 你没惹麻烦吧? |
[13:32] | It hasn’t been too easy. | 没那么简单 |
[13:34] | It’s about to get more complicated. | 情况可能要变得更复杂了 |
[13:37] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[13:38] | Trust no one. | 不要相信任何人 |
[13:40] | What about Oscar? | Oscar呢? |
[13:42] | Oscar has a problem. | Oscar 有麻烦了 |
[13:46] | Take care,son. | 多保重 孩子 |
[13:55] | You’ve got a pair of eyes on you. | 有人盯着你呢 |
[13:57] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不知道? |
[13:59] | Watch your back. | 多加小心 |
[14:08] | Hey there,Frank. | 嘿 Frank |
[14:09] | Please tell me there’s a good reason you dragged me into this charming little establishment. | 把我拽来有何贵干啊 |
[14:13] | Besides the amazing joy I get from knowing you’ve been inconvenienced, | 知道你是大忙人 |
[14:16] | I need you to do something for me. | 我想让你帮我办点事 |
[14:17] | Okay,what is that? | 好的 什么事? |
[14:18] | We need to find out who LeBrock’s giving orders to on the outside. | 我们要找出LeBrock是向 外面哪个人传达命令 |
[14:21] | Maybe he had one of his goons kill his wife for him. | 也许他让一个手下去杀了自己的老婆 |
[14:23] | Now,been checking the jail’s visitation logs. | 现在在查监狱的探访记录 |
[14:25] | Okay,so you need help reading. | 好吧 那么你是在认字上有困难 |
[14:28] | That’s cute. | 真好笑 |
[14:29] | Aside from Alisha,he’s had only one visitor,which is a guy named Scott Garnet. | 除了Alisha 只有一个探访者 名叫Scott Garnet |
[14:34] | Okay,so why exactly do you need me to be here? | 好吧 那你到底要我查什么? |
[14:36] | Scott Garnet doesn’t exist. | Scott Garnet并不存在 |
[14:38] | The address and phone he left are fake. | 留下的地址和电话都是假的 |
[14:40] | Now,he met LeBrock here shortly after Alisha left, | 他在Alisha离开后不久 见了LeBrock |
[14:43] | so I need you,my favorite dust monkey, | 所以我需要你 我最爱的小猴精 |
[14:45] | to lift prints off visitor stall number four. | 去4号探监室提取指纹 |
[14:48] | Yeah. | 好 |
[14:49] | But there’s got to be dozens of prints over there. | 但是那儿的指纹多得数不清 |
[14:51] | Ye. Means you better get busy. | 没错 所以你得动作快点 |
[15:41] | Take a look at this one. | 看看这个 |
[15:45] | Scott LeBrock. | |
[15:48] | Joe has a son? | Joe有个儿子? |
[15:49] | It looks like we found our Scott Garnet. | 看来我们找到这个Scott Garnet了 |
[16:06] | My father is not an easy man to get along with. | 我父亲不是一个好相处的人 |
[16:12] | I don’t see him anymore. | 我再没见过他 |
[16:14] | Yes,but,Scott,you just visited him in jail the other day under a false name,didn’t you? | 没错 但是Scott 你前两天刚用了个 假名字探访了他 不是吗? |
[16:19] | Youtry carrying around LeBrock as a last name. | 你试试看用LeBrock这个姓去 |
[16:22] | That’s the only reason | 你把我弄到这的唯一原因 |
[16:24] | because of my father. | 就是因为我父亲 |
[16:25] | I dragged you in here because your stepmother Alisha is dead. | 我把你弄到这来 是因为你的继母Alisha死了 |
[16:30] | I didn’t know the chick. | 我不认识那小妞 |
[16:31] | My father never talked about her to me. | 我父亲从不和我谈她 |
[16:35] | What did you guys talk about,then? | 那你们俩谈些什么呢? |
[16:48] | That’s between me and him. | 那是我们之间的事情 |
[16:52] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[16:59] | Keep an eye on him. | 看着他 |
[17:05] | Is that Scott LeBrock? | 那是Scott LeBrock? |
[17:06] | As a matter of fact,it is. | 没错 是他 |
[17:09] | I just received a call from the FBI. | 我刚接到FBI的一个电话 |
[17:11] | They have their own ongoing investigation into him. | 他们正在调查他 |
[17:15] | He’s under surveillance? | 他被监控? |
[17:16] | For what? | 为什么? |
[17:17] | Justice Department thinks he’s wrapped up in something big. | 司法部认为他和某个大案子有关 |
[17:20] | They don’t want him to get spooked. | 他们不想打草惊蛇 |
[17:22] | They’re asking us to back off. | 要我们不要插手 |
[17:23] | Okay,what if he’s my connection between LeBrock and the victim,Rick? | 好吧 如果他和LeBrock以及 受害人之间有联系怎么办 Rick? |
[17:26] | I’m sorry,Horatio. | 对不起 Horatio |
[17:28] | The Feds are coming down hard on this. | 联邦调查局的人态度很强硬 |
[17:30] | Brass feels we should comply. | Brass认为我们应该就此放手 |
[17:33] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[17:40] | I’m serious about this. | 我是认真的 |
[17:42] | Don’t mess with them. | 别和他们搞不愉快 |
[17:43] | I agree,Rick. | 我同意 Rick |
[17:45] | Anything else? | 还有什么事? |
[17:48] | No. | 没了 |
[17:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:51] | Natalia,your connections at the FBI– I need them. | Natalia 你在FBI的熟人… 我需要找他们 |
[18:04] | Special Agent Farallon. | 特别专员Farallon |
[18:06] | B.V. | |
[18:07] | You look good. | 你看起来不错 |
[18:08] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[18:09] | Thanks for coming– I really appreciate it,Mike. | 谢谢你能来 真的很感谢 Mike |
[18:13] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗? |
[18:14] | You saved my career three years ago. | 3年前是你拯救了我的事业 |
[18:17] | On that Sonora case. | 那件Sonora的案子 |
[18:18] | You know,that was some of the worst preserved blood I think I’d ever seen. | 那是我见过的保存最糟糕的血样 |
[18:21] | And you were able to replicate it. | 而你却能成功复制 |
[18:23] | Or…whatever it is that you do. | 反正…多亏了你 |
[18:26] | So,what do you need? | 那么 有什么要帮忙的? |
[18:28] | Does the name Scott LeBrock sound familiar? | Scott LeBrock这个名字听起来耳熟吗? |
[18:31] | What,have you been keeping tabs on me? | 什么 你一直在密切关注我吗 |
[18:34] | On the record,we’re not surveilling him; | 对外 我们没有监视他 |
[18:36] | he’s not part of an ongoing investigation. | 他不属于我们正在调查的范围 |
[18:39] | Tell that to the young woman that’s in the morgue, | 和停尸间的那个年轻女人说吧 |
[18:40] | ’cause we think that Scott might be linked to her murder. | 因为我们觉得Scott和 她被谋杀有关系 |
[18:44] | Don’t know anything about that. | 关于那个我什么也不知道 |
[18:46] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[18:47] | Sorry,B.V.,it’s strictly “need to know.” | 对不起 B.V.这个事情非常敏感 |
[18:49] | What about the surveillance teams? | 那监视小组呢? |
[18:51] | Can’t do it. | 帮不了 |
[18:55] | Look,Mike,does what you know trump what I know about you? | 听着 Mike 我对你的了解还不足以 让你松口吗 |
[19:01] | I need those tapes. | 我需要那些录象带 |
[19:06] | Would this make us even? | 这样我们就扯平了? |
[19:14] | I need the tapes today, | 我今天就需要那些录象带 |
[19:16] | and I’ll get ’em back to you before you ever need an excuse. | 再别人发现前我会还给你的 |
[19:32] | – How’s it coming? – Good. | – 进展如何? – 还不错 |
[19:34] | The XRF confirms that the wire used to electrocute Alisha Reilly was a platinum alloy. | X射线荧光检查确认导致Alisha Reilly 触电而死的金属丝是铂基合金 |
[19:42] | That’s a rare metal,not to mention if there’s a low nickel content,it’s very expensive. | 那是稀有金属 更别说还有少量镍含量 很昂贵的 |
[19:46] | That’s why I’m testing it against the wire used in Alisha’s dress. | 所以我在比对用在Alisha裙子上的金属丝 |
[20:01] | They both have the same nickel percentage. | 两者镍含量相同 |
[20:03] | So that means that wire came from the same batch of platinum that Gavin used in his clothing line. | 也就是说那根金属丝和Gavin 用在服装上的是来自同一批铂金 |
[20:07] | He said he made every piece by hand. | 他说过每一件衣服都是他亲手做的 |
[20:10] | I would say he had a hand in more than just designing the clothes. | 看来他不只是亲手设计衣服 |
[20:34] | Mr. Hauer,can I ask you a few more questions,please? | Hauer先生 我能问你几个问题吗? |
[20:37] | I’ve already told you everything I know. | 我已经把知道的全告诉你了 |
[20:39] | Well,you neglected to mention that Alisha was killed with a platinum wire | 你忘了提Alisha是被 一根铂丝杀死的 |
[20:43] | that matches the platinum you use in your clothing line. | 而那根铂丝和你用在衣服上的相匹配 |
[20:45] | That’s because I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[20:47] | Every piece in this line has platinum in it. | 每一根丝线都含有铂金 |
[20:50] | Then I’m gonna need to take all the clothes. | 看来我要拿走所有的衣服了 |
[20:53] | You already got my stage. | 你已经夺走了我的T台 |
[20:54] | You can’t have the clothes. | 你不能拿走衣服 |
[20:55] | The clothes go to Paris for a show in two days. | 这些衣服两天后还要在 巴黎的服装秀上展出 |
[20:58] | Mr. Hauer,the evidence is in our favor. | Hauer先生 我们需要这些证据 |
[21:00] | It’s not gonna be hard for me to get a warrant. | 对我来说拿到一张许可证不是难事 |
[21:02] | Well,then I’ll give my lawyer the heads up. | 那么我要通知我的律师了 |
[21:11] | Hauer’s lawyers are throwing up roadblocks, | Hauer的律师会制造点麻烦 |
[21:13] | so it’s gonna be a while before we get a warrant. | 所以我们拿到许可证还要些时间 |
[21:15] | At least we have Alisha’s outfit. | 至少我们有Alisha的衣服 |
[21:17] | Yeah,I got it from Wolfe. | 我从Wolfe那拿来的 |
[21:19] | Getting a strange smell from this. | 有股奇怪的味道 |
[21:21] | Here. | 闻闻 |
[21:24] | It smells like vinegar. | 闻起来像是醋 |
[21:25] | Yeah,but only in the burnt areas. | 没错 但是只有在烧焦的这部分 |
[21:27] | Must he been released during the electrocution. | 肯定是在电击的时候释放出来的 |
[21:37] | Why are you testing for drugs? | 你为什么要测试毒性反应? |
[21:38] | I helped out on this bust a few months ago in Key West, | 几个月前我在Key West处理过 一起这样的案件 |
[21:42] | and,uh,the dealers,they torched the place. | 毒贩子放火烧了现场 |
[21:46] | By the time the fire was put out, | 火被扑灭以后 |
[21:48] | we went back and there was this distinct smell. | 我们回到现场 就是这股味道 |
[21:58] | **** | 看 |
[22:01] | It’s heroin. | 是海洛因 |
[22:04] | It’s weird because I checked before | 真奇怪 我之前检查过 |
[22:06] | and I didn’t find any drug residue on the fabric. | 但是没在衣服上发现任何毒品残留 |
[22:09] | That’s because it’s not on the fabric. | 因为毒品不在衣服上 |
[22:12] | It the fabric. | 就是衣服 |
[22:16] | MDPD,everyone in here out front and against the wall. | 迈阿密戴德警局 所有人都出来 靠墙站好 |
[22:20] | Mr. Hauer. | Hauer先生 |
[22:21] | You better have a warrant. | 你最好有许可证 |
[22:23] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[22:38] | Wow,this is quite a lab you have set up here. | 你自己建的这个实验室真不错 |
[22:40] | I dye my own fabric. | 我自己染布 |
[22:42] | Oh,let me ask you. | 哦 我来问问你 |
[22:44] | Is heroin the new black? | 现在流行海洛因吗? |
[22:46] | Because Alisha Reilly’s clothes were made of it. | 因为Alisha Reilly的衣服 就是用它做的 |
[22:49] | That’s insane. | 太疯狂了 |
[22:50] | Let me tell you what I know. | 我来告诉你我知道的吧 |
[22:51] | Heroin in its purest form is a liquid. | 海洛因最纯的形态是液态 |
[22:54] | It’s smuggled here,probably from Mexico. | 可能是从墨西哥 走私进来的 |
[22:57] | You soak your clothing in a concentrated solution,infusing it with heroin. | 你把你的衣服浸泡在浓缩的溶液里 让它沾满海洛因 |
[23:05] | When the clothes reach their destination,they go on show. | 当衣服到达目的地时 就进行服装秀 |
[23:08] | No one’s the wiser. | 没人能想得到 |
[23:11] | After the show,they’re put in a separating vat. | 秀结束后就被放入分离缸里 |
[23:15] | The heroin’s extracted using a chemical process. | 用一种化学方法萃取出海洛因 |
[23:20] | You put the extracted heroin into an oven | 你把萃取出来的海洛因放进烤箱里 |
[23:23] | and cook the liquid into a solid which is then soldon the street. | 加热变成固态 然后在市场上出售 |
[23:28] | It’called “heroin starching.” | 称之为”海洛因上浆” |
[23:31] | You’re smuggling drugs with your clothes. | 你用衣服来走私毒品 |
[23:33] | In every country we’ve been to,no one ever checked the clothes. | 我们去过的所有国家 都没人想到检查衣服 |
[23:38] | Except Alisha Reilly. | 除了Alisha Reilly |
[23:40] | She was going to stop you from going to Paris. | 她想要阻止你去巴黎 |
[23:42] | That’s why you killed her. | 所以你杀了她 |
[23:43] | I told you I had nothing to do with that. | 我跟你说了我和那无关 |
[23:46] | Yeah,well,did Joe LeBrock? | 那是Joe LeBrock吗? |
[23:48] | That’s precisely why I didn’t kill her. | 所以我才不可能杀她 |
[23:50] | You’d have to be crazy or stupid to kill LeBrock’s girl. | 杀LeBrock的妞 你们疯了还是傻了 |
[23:52] | So you know Joe? | 那么你认识Joe? |
[23:55] | That’s who you were smuggling the heroin for. | 你为他走私毒品 |
[23:58] | You guys think I’m gonna roll on LeBrock? | 你们认为我为LeBrock卖命? |
[24:00] | Like I said,stupid and crazy. | 就像我说的 又蠢又疯 |
[24:09] | I bet Horatio’s gonna want to have a conversation with LeBrock. | 我打赌Horatio要去和LeBrock谈谈 |
[24:13] | I’m sure. | 我肯定 |
[24:28] | Oscar | Oscar,eyes on the work! |
[24:31] | LeBrock… | 好好干活! |
[24:33] | someone wants to see you. | 有人想见你 |
[24:41] | Lieutenant,shouldn’t you be out catching my wife’s killer? | 队长 你们不是应该在外面 抓杀害我妻子的凶手吗? |
[24:45] | That’s exactly what I’m doing here,Joe. | 那正是我来这的目的 Joe |
[24:48] | We busted Gavin Hauer’s heroin operation. | 我们捣毁了Gavin Hauer的 海洛因走私计划 |
[24:51] | Now,why would that matter to me? | 那和我有什么关系? |
[24:53] | Because Gavin was smuggling for you,wasn’t he? | 因为Gavin是为你走私 不是吗? |
[24:57] | Good luck getting anyone to testify to that. | 祝你找到证人 |
[25:01] | I guess somebody should have mentioned that to Alisha,huh? | 我想应该有人和Alisha说过这个 |
[25:04] | Why’s that? | 怎么说? |
[25:05] | Because Alisha found out about the smuggling,didn’t she? | 因为Alisha发现了走私 不是吗? |
[25:08] | Let’s just say she didn’t understand the world of business, | 我只能说她不懂这生意 |
[25:11] | so I straightened her out. | 所以我就清理了她 |
[25:17] | Everyone stay on the ground! | 所有人趴在地上! |
[25:18] | We have an explosion on site at Cooper Park. | Cooper公园发生爆炸 |
[25:20] | Possible critical injuries. | 可能有人重伤 |
[25:21] | That wasn’t necessary,Joe. | 你不必要那样 Joe |
[25:23] | Get me Rescue down here immediately,right now. | 快派救援过来 |
[25:26] | Oscar! | 马上 |
[25:31] | Rescue’s coming. | 救援马上就来 |
[25:32] | I’m sor… I’m sorry,man. | 我很…我很抱歉 伙计 |
[25:34] | I want you to hang on,okay? | 我要你坚持住 好吗? |
[25:35] | I tried to do right. | 我想改过自新 |
[25:37] | I did what you said. | 我按照你所说的去做 |
[25:38] | You did,Oscar. | 你做到了 Oscar |
[25:39] | You did exactly what I asked. | 你的确是做了我要求的事情 |
[25:42] | Everything. | 每一件事 |
[25:43] | And I won’t forget it. | 我不会忘记的 |
[25:46] | LeBrock,let’s go. | LeBrock 走 |
[26:03] | According to the CO,the inmates were assigned to this area for a week. | 根据指挥官的安排 犯人被指定在此区域工作一周 |
[26:07] | Oscar had been working this stump the past few days. | Oscar过去几天都在这片干活 |
[26:09] | So whoever planted the bomb would have known that. | 那么埋炸弹的人肯定知道这点 |
[26:11] | I mean,LeBrock is part of the crew. | 我是说 LeBrock也在其中干活 |
[26:13] | It’s not hard to imagine that he did it. | 很容易想到是他干的 |
[26:15] | Except there were too many guards around. | 除了周围有太多警卫 |
[26:22] | What have you got? | 发现什么? |
[26:26] | Got a sim card. | 一张SIM卡 |
[26:28] | From a cell phone? | 手机的? |
[26:29] | Yeah,cell phones make great trigger devices for bombs. | 没错 手机是个很不错的引爆器 |
[26:32] | All one has to do is make a simple phone call. | 只要打个电话即可轻松引爆 |
[26:47] | Sim card’s a cell phone’s memory, | SIM卡里储存着手机里的信息 |
[26:49] | which means that if this is intact,the bomber’s phone number’s in here. | 所以如果它没被损坏的话 引爆人的电话号码就存在里面 |
[26:58] | Well,you know,it doesn’t look too damaged. | 喔 你知道的 它看上去没太大损伤 |
[27:01] | This will tell us for sure. | 它肯定能帮我们找到幕后黑手 |
[27:07] | Okay,that’s the number of the caller that detonated the bomb. | 好了 这就是那个引爆炸弹的人 的电话号码 |
[27:11] | Can you try reverse phone directory? | 你可以把它拿到电话号码簿上找吗? |
[27:13] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[27:17] | You picked up the surface computing quickly. | 看来你对这个触摸屏电脑上手很快啊 |
[27:20] | Wasn’t that hard. Samantha got me up to speed. | 其实也没那么难 Samantha教我如何提高速度 |
[27:23] | So you were just using it as an excuse to hit on the new girl? | 所以你用这个作借口来泡妞? |
[27:27] | Yeah,she,she,uh,saw through it,too. | 哈 她 她 呃 也看穿了我的伎俩 |
[27:31] | Okay,there’s no name attached to the cell phone. | 瞧 这个号码并没有绑定任何人 |
[27:35] | This is a prepaid cell. | 这是一个预支手机 |
[27:38] | What about a service provider? | 那服务提供商呢? 服务商是FlorCom移动 |
[27:48] | I can’t get you a location,but I can get you the nearest cell tower. | 没办法 不过我可以帮你查到 离那儿最近的移动信号塔 |
[27:56] | The call originated from a cell tower at Tamiami Trail and Kenwood. | 这个手机信号来自于Tamiami Trail 和Kenwood的移动信号塔 |
[28:00] | Not a lot of civilization out there. | 那儿没什么居民 |
[28:02] | That’s the Everglades. | 那里是沼泽地区 |
[28:03] | That’s where the Miami-Dade Department of Detention is located. | 迈阿密戴德拘留所就在那里 |
[28:08] | Call came from inside the building. | 这个电话就是从那里面打出来 |
[28:12] | Evacuate cell block D. | D区全体人员撤出牢房 |
[28:14] | Prepare to be searched. | 我们将要进行彻底搜查 |
[28:38] | Next cell. | 下一个牢房 |
[29:12] | Where’d you get the phone? | 你从哪拿来的手机? |
[29:14] | I’ve never seen it before. | 我以前从没见过这个手机 |
[29:16] | They found it under your bunk,Kyle. | 他们是在你的床铺下找到的 Kyle |
[29:18] | It’s not mine. | 那个手机不是我的 |
[29:19] | Kyle,they’re gonna charge you for murder. | Kyle 他们可以告你谋杀 |
[29:24] | It’s not my cell phone,okay? | 那个手机不是我的 好吗? |
[29:26] | Who had access to your bunk? | 谁可以接近你的床铺? |
[29:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:32] | Did LeBrock have access? | LeBrock可以吗? |
[29:43] | You know what? I’m not your snitch,okay?! | 你知道吗? 我不是你的线人 明白?! |
[29:45] | Do this yourself. | 有本事你自己查吧 |
[29:48] | Guard,I’m done with this guy. | 警卫 我和他谈完了 |
[29:57] | Calleigh says that you are the A/V wiz. | Calleigh说你是影像方面的行家 |
[30:00] | Is that right? | 这是真的吗? |
[30:00] | Well,my reputation precedes me. | 哇 看来我已经名声在外了 |
[30:03] | In fact,one time… | 事实上 有一次… |
[30:04] | Awesome,because I need you to go through all these surveillance videos of Scott LeBrock | 太棒了 因为我需要你把这些 Scott LeBrock的监控录像都看一遍 |
[30:09] | and see if you can find anything that would connect his father to the bombing | 看看能否有任何蛛丝马迹 可以证明他父亲和这次爆炸案扯上关系 |
[30:12] | or to the murder of Alisha Reilly. | 或者是他与Alisha Reilly 谋杀案的任何关联 |
[30:15] | Where’d you get these? | 你从哪拿来的这些录像带? |
[30:16] | The FBI. | 联邦调查局 |
[30:17] | They suspect him of a federal crime. | 他们怀疑他是同谋 |
[30:19] | I don’t know what it is,but here’s the DVDs. | 我也不清楚到底是什么 但这些是所有的DVD |
[30:22] | How many hours of video you got here? | 这些录像一共有多少小时? |
[30:24] | Oh,like,five-weeks worth. | 喔 差不多 有5个星期那么长 |
[30:26] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[30:29] | Where you going? | 你去哪? |
[30:30] | I got it,you watch it. | 我负责把它们拿过来 你负责看 |
[30:39] | You know,I still haven’t found the dress missing the platinum string | 呃 我还是没找到那件 少了铂金丝线的衣服 |
[30:42] | that was used to kill Alisha Reilly. | 它上面的铂金丝线杀了Alisha Reilly |
[30:44] | But we know that the killer could have only taken the wire from one of these dresses, | 但是我们知道凶手只可能 从这些礼服上拿到导线 |
[30:47] | so it has to be here. | 所以它一定就在这里 |
[30:53] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[30:55] | String’s not missing,but it doesn’t look like platinum. | 它上面的带子没少 不过看上去不像是铂金的 |
[30:59] | Pass me the XRF,please? | 把X射线荧光仪递给我 |
[31:02] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[31:11] | Nothing platinum about this. | 这里面没有任何铂金的成分 |
[31:13] | Those are alloys found in aluminum foil. | 这些正是铝箔里发现的合金成分 |
[31:15] | I think foil’s a little low-rent for Gavin,don’t you? | 我想用铝箔对Gavin来说 似乎太廉价了 你觉得呢? |
[31:18] | Not if you’re looking to replace a platinum string in a hurry. | 但如果是想急于找样东西来代替铂金 那就是另一回事情了 |
[31:22] | Whose dress is it? | 这是谁穿的礼服? |
[31:25] | It’s the red-haired model– Juliana Ravez. | 就是那个红头发的模特 |
[31:28] | I think we just found our killer. | 我想我们找到凶手了 |
[31:32] | You put on a pretty good act this morning,didn’t you,Juliana. | 你今天早上的戏演得很不错 不是吗? Juliana |
[31:35] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么? |
[31:36] | The dress you wore in the show. | 你在走秀时穿的礼服 |
[31:37] | It’s missing a platinum string. | 上面的铂金带不见了 |
[31:39] | which you replaced with an aluminum one. | 然后你就用了一根铝带来代替 |
[31:42] | So? | 所以呢? |
[31:43] | That platinum string from your dress, | 你礼服上不见了的那根铂金带 |
[31:46] | it was used to rig the light that electrocuted Alisha. | 正是用来导电杀死Alisha的凶器 |
[31:48] | But how would I even know how to do that? | 我怎么会懂得这些? |
[31:51] | Oh,come on. You said it yourself. | 喔 拜托 你自己说过的 |
[31:52] | You have a habit of making nice with the lighting guys. | 你有和灯光师套近乎的嗜好 |
[31:55] | I’m sure you picked up a few tricks. | 我相信你也学了几招 |
[32:15] | That string’s just as good as a smoking gun. | 那根带子也可以做为确证 |
[32:26] | She had such a good thing going. | 她过得多滋润啊 |
[32:28] | You knew why Alisha was upset last night. | 你知道Alisha昨晚为什么伤心 |
[32:30] | She told you about the heroin. | 她告诉了你海洛因的事情 |
[32:33] | Like I didn’t know. | 她还以为我不知道 |
[32:36] | Well,who did you think you were marrying? | 喔 你以为你嫁给了什么样的人? |
[32:38] | I can’t be involved in this,Juliana. | 我不能卷到这些事情里面来 Juliana |
[32:40] | I have to go to the police. | 我要去报警 |
[32:42] | Just calm down. | 冷静一点 |
[32:43] | We’ll do the show and then we’ll talk to someone,okay? | 我们先把秀做完 然后去报警 好吗? |
[32:48] | So did Joe have you kill her? | 是Joe让你杀她的? |
[32:51] | Joe had nothing to do with it. | Joe和这件事毫无关系 |
[32:53] | So you’re saying Joe doesn’t know? | 所以你的意思是说他并不知情? |
[32:56] | She wasn’t worthy of him… | 她根本不值得他爱… |
[32:59] | but I’ve proven that I am. | 而我证明了我才是值得他爱的女人 |
[33:02] | So you want LeBrock for yourself. | 所以你想独占LeBrock |
[33:04] | He treated her like a queen. | 在他眼里 她简直就是一个女皇 |
[33:08] | I would have killed to have that. | 我要杀了她 作他的女皇 |
[33:12] | And you did. | 你做到了 |
[33:24] | Well,what do you think? Can we charge LeBrock for inspiring a murder? | 好了 你怎么看? 我们能起诉LeBrock引发了一场谋杀案吗? |
[33:28] | No,but we can still get him on the bombing. | 不 但我们仍可以在爆炸案上下点功夫 |
[33:31] | Yeah,well,we’d better hurry up because Kyle’s time is running out. | 是的 好吧 我们最好快点 因为Kyle的时间不多了 |
[33:53] | You lied to me,Kyle. | 你对我撒谎 Kyle |
[33:55] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[33:56] | The phone belongs to you. | 这个手机就是你的 |
[33:59] | All the calls were made to a number in Pensacola. | 里面所有的电话都是 打给彭萨科拉城的一个号码 |
[34:01] | I know that number. | 我认识这个号码 |
[34:02] | It used to belong to your mother. | 是你母亲以前的号码 |
[34:05] | I want to find her. | 我想找到她 |
[34:06] | Did you make the call that detonated the bomb? | 是你打了那个引爆电话吗? |
[34:11] | I need you to believe me. | 我需要你相信我 |
[34:13] | I didn’t do it. | 那不是我干的 |
[34:14] | Who gave you the phone? | 谁给你的手机? |
[34:18] | Joe LeBrock. | |
[34:20] | He said it was a peace offering. | 他说这是个求和礼物 |
[34:27] | Hey,kid. | 嘿 孩子 |
[34:29] | Now,I don’t know what you’ve heard about me, | 呃 我不知道你都听说了些我的什么事 |
[34:32] | but you know I’d be a fool to try to hurt you now. | 但你该明白 我不至于傻到来伤害你 |
[34:36] | I know how hard it can be for a family to find time to visit. | 我知道要想家人来看你有多困难 |
[34:40] | At least you can tell them how you’re doing. | 但至少你可以告诉他们你过得如何 |
[34:51] | Hey,kid. | 嘿 孩子 |
[34:53] | Just keep it hidden. | 记得把它藏好 |
[34:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:59] | There is a way out of this,but you can’t lie to me. | 有一个办法可以帮到你 但是你不能再对我撒谎了 |
[35:03] | Never lie to me again. | 永远不许再骗我 |
[35:19] | The only viable prints I pulled off the phone belong to Kyle. | 我在这个手机上唯一能 提取到的指纹就是Kyle的 |
[35:22] | It’s not looking good for him. | 这对他来说可不太妙 |
[35:23] | Yeah,but it doesn’t mean that he did it. | 是的 但这也不能说明就一定是他干的 |
[35:25] | ‘Cause Horatio thinks somebody may have stolen the phone and made that call. | 因为Horatio认为有可能是别人偷了 他的手机 然后打了那个引爆电话 |
[35:28] | Let’s hope the court sees it that way. | 希望法官也会这么想吧 |
[35:30] | Well,I found trace all over the phone. | 呃 我把这个手机查了个遍 |
[35:31] | so I’m hoping that’s going to help us out. | 希望能帮到我们 |
[35:38] | Equal parts carbon black pigment,mineral oil and dispersant. | 相同含量的黑色素 矿物油 分散剂 |
[35:42] | Some kind of ink? | 某种墨水? |
[35:43] | Yeah,but there’s no quick-dry agent present. | 是的 但里面没有快干剂 |
[35:45] | So it’s not from a pen. | 所以并不是笔里的墨水 |
[35:46] | But you know what doesn’t use a quick-dry agent? | 但是你知道哪种墨不含有快干剂吗? |
[35:48] | Fingerprint ink. | 按指纹的印泥 |
[35:49] | So it would have to be from somebody who was recently processed into detention. | 所以这很可能是一个最近被收监的人 |
[35:53] | No talking in the print line. | 排队按手印的时候不准说话 |
[35:57] | And Kyle’s been in there for weeks. | 但Kyle已经在拘留所呆了好几个星期了 |
[35:58] | Check the,uh,detention center database. | 查一下拘留所的数据库 |
[36:00] | See who was processed just before the time of the bombing. | 看看有谁在爆炸前刚进去的 |
[36:11] | Okay,we’ve got it narrowed down to three. | 好了 我们把目标缩小到3个人了 |
[36:13] | That’s about as close as we’re going to get for right now. | 看上去我们很快就可以找到真凶了 |
[36:15] | Then Horatio’s going to have to talk to all of them. | Horatio会去找他们3个谈话的 |
[36:21] | These bruises? | 这些擦伤? |
[36:23] | Got them from a bunch of guys who jumped me right after I processed in. | 这是我刚进来的时候 一群家伙给我的见面礼 |
[36:26] | Happens to everyone on their first day. | 几乎每个人来这的第一天都一样 |
[36:28] | I played the game; didn’t look anyone in the eye,you know. | 我也加入的 但从没把任何人放在眼里 |
[36:30] | A cell phone? | 手机? |
[36:32] | I didn’t think you could have a cell phone in prison. | 我从来没想过监狱里还会有手机? |
[36:34] | I don’t even know where the bathrooms are. | 我甚至不知道监狱里的浴室在哪儿 |
[36:35] | You think I could find some kid’s cell? | 你认为我可以找到那个孩子的手机? |
[36:38] | LeBrock,yeah. | LeBrock 是的 |
[36:40] | The CO told me to stay away from him. | 狱警叫我离他远点 |
[36:41] | Who doesn’t know LeBrock? | 谁不认识LeBrock? |
[36:44] | Don’t know a guy named LeBrock. | 我不认识什么LeBrock |
[36:46] | Come on,Corey,everybody in your world knows Joe. | 拜托 Corey 监狱里人人都认识Joe |
[36:49] | He got to you right after you were processed in | 你一进来他就找过你 |
[36:51] | and he’s just offered you protection,hasn’t he? | 说是可以保护你 对吗? |
[36:54] | That’s why you don’t have any bruises. | 这正是为什么你身上没有任何伤的原因 |
[36:56] | I don’t need anyone’s protection. | 我不需要任何人的保护 |
[36:57] | Then why did you do him a favor? | 那你为什么要帮他? |
[36:59] | I didn’t steal some brat’s cell phone. | 我没有偷什么小鬼的手机 |
[37:03] | The ink on your fingers isn’t even dry yet. | 你手上的印泥甚至都还没干 |
[37:33] | Corey,I understand that you’re looking at a year. | Corey 我知道你指望 坐完一年牢后出去 |
[37:37] | And if you sign this confession,I’ll make sure it doesn’t get kicked up to life. | 如果你签了这份招供书 我可以保你一条小命 |
[37:48] | If I sign one,it becomes my death sentence. | 如果我签了这个 那我就死定了 |
[37:52] | You decide. | 你决定吧 |
[38:05] | Miss Nevins. | Nevins小姐 |
[38:07] | I’m assuming you know Kyle’s hearing is later today. | 我想你知道Kyle的听证会 在今天晚些时候举行 |
[38:10] | I do. | 我知道 |
[38:12] | The evidence that Kyle’s responsible for the bombing was overwhelming. | 目前的证据对他很不利 |
[38:18] | Rebecca,what if I were to tell you I have an inmate who claims to have detonated the bomb? | Rebecca 如果我告诉你 有一个囚犯说是他引爆了炸弹了呢? |
[38:23] | Is he willing to testify? | 他愿意出庭作证吗? |
[38:25] | I’m working on it. | 我正在努力 |
[38:26] | You’re going to have to do better than that, | 看来你要加倍努力了 |
[38:28] | ’cause a witness just came forward who’s willing to testify under oath | 因为刚刚有另一个人表示愿意出庭 |
[38:31] | that he sold Kyle that cell phone. | 证明是他把那个手机卖给了Kyle |
[38:32] | And by witness,you mean Joe LeBrock? | 证人? 你说的是Joe LeBrock? |
[38:34] | Doesn’t matter who it is. | 是谁并不重要 |
[38:35] | It matters if he’s behind the bomb. | 但如果这个人才是幕后主使的话 就很重要 |
[38:40] | Horatio,I have to present the strongest case. | Horatio 我必须必须对要案进行申诉 |
[38:46] | You know,I’ve been through every hour of this surveillance video, | 好了 我把这些监控录像都看了个遍 |
[38:49] | and I haven’t found anything that suggests that Scott LeBrock is working for his father. | 可并没发现有任何迹象表明 Scott LeBrock在为他父亲工作 |
[38:53] | There’s gotta be something. | 肯定能发现些什么的 |
[38:56] | There is,but it’s not what you think. | 是有些发现 但并非你想象的那样 |
[38:59] | It’s got LeBrock from two weeks ago. | 这是2周前拍到的LeBrock |
[39:01] | He doesn’t know he’s being surveilled. | 但他并不知道自己被监视了 |
[39:04] | They’re in a park. It’s a good place for a clandestine meeting. | 他们在一个公园里 这是秘密碰头的好地方 |
[39:07] | Clandestine meeting with a little boy? | 和一个小男孩秘密碰头? |
[39:12] | Hey,buddy. | 嘿 兄弟 |
[39:13] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[39:14] | Want to go for another ride? | 想再去兜兜风吗? |
[39:15] | What are we watching? | 他在干嘛? |
[39:16] | Yeah. Can you buy me another video game? | 好啊 你可以帮我再买一个游戏碟吗? |
[39:18] | Scott LeBrock. He’s a pedophile. | Scott LeBrock 他是一个恋童癖 |
[39:20] | Now,your Fed buddies rushed in and pulled the kid out,but they never arrest him. | 你那联邦调查局的朋友 冲过去 将男孩拉出来 但却从未逮捕他 |
[39:26] | No,check it out. They did. | 不 往下看 他们有所行动的 |
[39:28] | That’s the agent I got the video from. | 这就是给我这些录像带的特工 |
[39:31] | So they just let him go? | 他们就这么让他逍遥法外了? |
[39:32] | They didn’t prosecute him. | 他们没有起诉他 |
[39:34] | No,believe me,they will get him for that. | 不 相信我 他们迟早会起诉他的 |
[39:35] | but they were surveilling him on a different case. | 但是现在监视他是为了另一个案子 |
[39:39] | Horatio needs to see this. | Horatio应该看看这个 |
[39:49] | Looking for a little alone time with me before I testify,Sergeant? | 想在我作证前和我 单独相处一小会吗 警官? |
[39:52] | After you,Mr. LeBrock. | 进去 LeBrock先生 |
[39:58] | Why am I not surprised? | 为什么我看到你一点也不吃惊呢? |
[40:00] | Here tstop me from testifying against your kid? | 你来这想让我不要出庭指证你的儿子? |
[40:03] | You killed Oscar Monahan,Joe. | 是你杀了Oscar Monahan Joe |
[40:06] | That’s why you’re not surprised. | 这才是你不感到吃惊的原因 |
[40:08] | But the smoking cell phone was in your kid’s hands. | 但那个证物手机可握 在你儿子的手里 |
[40:11] | After you put it there. | 是你给他的 |
[40:15] | You like reality television,Joe? | 你喜欢看纪实电视吗 Joe? |
[40:18] | Take a look at that. | 看看这个 |
[40:21] | Recognize your son behind the wheel? | 看出车里那个是你儿子了吗? |
[40:31] | Boy,you’re really scraping the bottom of the barrel this time,Caine. | 伙计 你这次真的是黔驴技穷了吧 Canine |
[40:35] | How long did it take you to rig that up? | 你花了多长时间来搞到这些? |
[40:38] | Joe,I don’t think I have to spell out to you what this means inside. | Joe 我想没必要跟你解释 这些意味着什么吧 |
[40:43] | You’re going to pay for your son’s sins. | 你会因为你儿子的这些罪行 付出很大的代价 |
[40:46] | Oh,don’t worry about me. | 喔 不用为我担心 |
[40:49] | I can take care of myself. | 我会照顾好我自己 |
[40:54] | Now I’m late for court. | 我出庭要迟到了 |
[41:00] | Your Honor,this cell phone was used to detonate an explosive device which resulted in Oscar Monahan’s death. | 法官大人 这就是用来引爆炸死 Oscar Monahan的炸弹的手机 |
[41:07] | Did you sell this cell phone to Kyle Harmon? | 是你把这个手机卖给了Kyle Harmon吗? |
[41:16] | It certainly looks familiar. | 这个看上去的确很眼熟 |
[41:18] | Mr. LeBrock,can you identify Kyle Harmon for the court? | LeBrock 先生 你能在法庭上 指认出Kyle Harmon吗? |
[41:34] | Mr. LeBrock? | LeBrock先生? |
[41:37] | Can you identify Kyle Harmon for the court? | 能在法庭上指认出Kyle Harmon吗? |
[41:48] | I would… | 我可以… |
[41:51] | but I don’t see him here. | 但我在这里没看到他 |
[41:54] | You said you sold this phone to him. | 你说你把这个手机卖给了他 |
[41:57] | Yes,but I don’t see Kyle Harmon in this room. | 是的 但我在这个房间 没看到Kyle Harmon |
[42:00] | Is that not in fact Kyle Harmon? | 这位难道不是Kyle Harmon吗? |
[42:05] | If that’s Kyle Harmon,who did I sell my phone to? | 如果他是Kyle Harmon 那我把手机卖给了谁? |
[42:12] | Mr. LeBrock,you stated you sold this phone to Kyle Harmon. | LeBrock先生 你说过你把这个手机 卖给了Kyle Harmon |
[42:18] | You know,I’m not even sure I’d recognize that phone. | 呃 我甚至不确定是不是这个手机 |
[42:24] | That’s enough,Miss Nevins. | 够了 Nevins小姐 |
[42:25] | Your Honor… | 法官大人… |
[42:25] | We’re done here. | 就到这里吧 |
[42:28] | The court finds that there’s insufficient evidence to Mr. Harmon to answer. | 法庭认为没有足够证据来 要求Harmon先生回答问题 |
[42:33] | Case dismissed. | 结案 |
[42:40] | Horatio. | |
[42:44] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[42:46] | What did you in there? | 你刚才在那做了什么? |
[42:47] | I was sparing Joe some embarrassment. | 我只是帮Joe保守了一些 让他很难堪的东西 |
[42:50] | But it’s okay to embarrass me? | 但你却不管我难堪是吗? |
[42:51] | I looked like a fool in there. | 我刚才就像一个白痴 |
[42:53] | Rebecca… | |
[42:54] | the boy is my son. | 他是我的儿子 |
[43:24] | C.S.I:Miami Season 06 Episode 07 | |
[27:46] | Service provider is FlorCom Mobile. taojh 416 00:27:46,710 –> 00:27:48,630 Can you use that to get me a location on the call? | 你可以用这个帮我查到 电话是从哪打来的吗? |