时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | I feel safe with you,brandon. | 和你在一起很有安全感 Brandon |
[00:32] | You are the only one that understands. | 只有你善解人意 |
[00:34] | Tell me again it’s gonna be okay. | 你再说一遍会没事的 |
[00:37] | It’s gonna be fine. | 会没事的 |
[00:39] | Jess | Jess,it’s all gonna be fine now. |
[01:43] | jess… | 现在一切都没事了 |
[01:44] | jess,get up. | Jess 起来 |
[01:44] | Jess,please,baby,please. | Jess 求你了 宝贝 |
[01:46] | jess,get up. | Jess 起来 |
[01:48] | Jess,get up! | Jess 起来! |
[01:49] | jess, get up | Jess 起来 |
[02:07] | jess,jess,I can’t breathe. | Jess Jess 我不能呼吸了 |
[02:17] | help! | 救命! |
[02:19] | Help! | 救命! |
[02:27] | help! | 救命! |
[02:44] | first responders found her outside of the car. | 急救人员在车外发现了她 |
[02:47] | Get an I.D. On the girl? | 查到女孩的身份了吗? |
[02:50] | Her name’s jessica taylor. | 她叫Jessica Taylor |
[02:52] | She was only 19 years old. | 只有19岁 |
[03:00] | And it appears…… | 看来… |
[03:05] | that our victim…… | 我们的死者… |
[03:10] | wasn’t alone. | 当时不是单独一人 |
[03:13] | He’s alive let’s call rescue. | 他还活着 快叫救护车 |
[03:16] | Send over the stretcher. | 快抬担架过来 |
[03:26] | CSI:Miami Season 06 Episode 04 | |
[04:16] | We’ll get you to the hospital. | 我们送你去医院 |
[04:28] | Wow,this burned-out crime scene, | 哇哦 在这个火灾现场里 |
[04:29] | it’s gonna be tough to get evidence. | 估计很难取证了 |
[04:30] | Maybe not– I’ve got what appears to be an accelerant. | 不一定…我找到可能的”帮凶” |
[04:34] | See that? | 看到了吗? |
[04:36] | It’s reddish. | 带点微红 |
[04:37] | My guess,it’s a petroleum-based substance. | 从质地看 我猜是石油 |
[04:39] | Well,mass spec’ll be able to tell us for sure,so I’ll get it to the lab. | 哦 治乱专家肯定可以告诉我们是什么 我拿去实验室吧 |
[04:47] | Will you catch me up? | 让我了解下情况 好吗? |
[04:49] | Yeah. We got one dead,one in critical. | 好 一个死了 一个生命垂危 |
[04:53] | Will you take a couple of pictures of the crowd? | 你能给围观群众拍几张照吗? |
[04:54] | I want to have their faces on record just in case. | 我想把她们的脸部备案 以防万一 |
[04:56] | You got it,csi duquesne. | 没问题 CSI Duquesne |
[04:58] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[05:00] | Think we should probably go ahead | 我想我们可以继续了 |
[05:01] | and get the car out of here as soon as possible. | 尽快把车拖走 |
[05:02] | I already called it in… | 我已经叫人了… |
[05:03] | csi duquesne. | |
[05:22] | are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[05:25] | Yeah,no,I’m fine. | 是的 我没事 |
[05:26] | You don’t look fine. | 你看起来不像没事 |
[05:29] | I just stood up too fast,that’s all. | 只是起身太快 有点晕 |
[05:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:03] | hi,alexx. | 嗨 Alexx |
[06:04] | Well,look at you,with a nice,new suit. | 噢 看看你 穿了件漂亮的新西装 |
[06:08] | okay,so you’re either getting married,or you have a job interview. | 好了 看来你要么是去结婚 要么是去参加应聘面试 |
[06:13] | I got a job interview,actually. | 事实上 我是应聘面试 |
[06:14] | Um… hopefully,with you. | 呃… 希望 面试官是你 |
[06:19] | I mean,look– i shaved and everything. | 我是说 看… 我刮了胡子 一切准备就绪 |
[06:21] | I thought uyo were working. | 我以为你有工作啊 |
[06:23] | At the gun range. | 在靶场那边 |
[06:24] | At least until your review is over. | 至少在你的观察期结束之前 |
[06:26] | Yeah,the money sucks,and I don’t want to be living off my credit cards. | 是啊 不过发薪水的太不厚道了 而且我不想过着没有信用卡的生活 |
[06:30] | So now you want to be an M.E. Investigator. | 那你现在是想做个法医了 |
[06:33] | Well,I’m qualified,and,uh,your guys are stretched a little thin. | 呃 我具备资格 而你们的压力也有些大 |
[06:38] | You know,ryan,I’m all for you making a living, | 你知道 Ryan 我支持你来谋生 |
[06:41] | but I just don’t have it in my budget. | 但我的预算不允许 |
[06:45] | Alexx,I miss the job. | Alexx 我怀念我的工作 |
[06:50] | I miss the team. | 想念整个团队 |
[06:52] | We miss you,too,ryan. | 我们也想念你 Ryan |
[06:54] | Well,promise me you’ll think about it. | 好吧 答应我你会考虑的 |
[06:56] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[07:06] | ryan… you have to go. | Ryan… 你得走了 |
[07:09] | Right now. | 马上 |
[07:10] | Why? What’s going on here? | 干吗? 这里出什么事了? |
[07:12] | I can’t share that with you. | 我不能透露这些信息给你 |
[07:13] | You’re not a part of this investigation. | 你不是这个调查组的人员 |
[07:14] | I need you to leave. | 我需要你离开 |
[07:23] | Somebody’s got to get ahold of horatio. | 赶快派人去找Horatio |
[07:25] | Tell him to get down here as soon as he can. | 叫他尽快赶到这里 |
[07:28] | I think I found something big. | 我想我有个大发现 |
[07:31] | This was an inferno when these kids died. | 那俩孩子死时 车里肯定与地狱无异 |
[07:32] | How’s the boy? | 那个男孩子如何了? |
[07:34] | He’s in the hospital. | 他在医院里 |
[07:37] | So,I ran your mystery substance from under the car. | 我检验了你在车底找到的神秘物质 |
[07:40] | It’s a little cocktail of glycol,ether and polyethylene. | 那是乙二醇 乙醚和聚乙烯 混合成的”鸡尾酒” |
[07:45] | – Brake fluid. – So someone cut the brake line. | – 刹车油 – 也就是有人剪断了刹车油管 |
[07:50] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[07:55] | This was cut to cause a slow leak. | 这个切口会造成缓慢泄露 |
[07:56] | So that means that it was cut somewhere else, | 也就是说刹车油管是在别处被剪断的了 |
[07:58] | and they actually made it to the beach before the brakes went out? | 而事实上他们在刹车失灵前 顺利抵达了海滩? |
[08:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:01] | The fluid pooled underneath the car. | 刹车油在车底下聚了一小滩 |
[08:06] | The catalytic converters on these things run hot,don’t they? | 排气净化器一般都很热 是吗? |
[08:08] | Yeah,over 600 degrees. | 嗯 超过600° |
[08:10] | That’s more than enough to ignite brake fluid. | 那足够点燃刹车油了 |
[08:12] | The flash point’s about 400. | 制动液燃点差不多是400° |
[08:14] | Perfect way to start a car fire. | 真是放火的妙计 |
[08:23] | Whoever cut the brake line had to touch the master cylinder. | 不管是谁剪断了刹车油管 他肯定碰到了主缸 |
[08:27] | And the car’s burned so badly you’ll never get a print. | 不过车烧成这样 你永远也找不到指纹 |
[08:31] | never say never. | 永远不要太肯定 |
[09:01] | – we get a print? – yep. | – 有指纹了? – 嗯 |
[09:05] | Now… just need to connect it with a face. | 现在… |
[09:09] | Csi duquesne? | 只需找出对应的面孔就行了 |
[09:10] | You can call me calleigh. | 你可以叫我Calleigh |
[09:11] | Oh,right,uh,got it. | 噢 是 明白了 |
[09:13] | Uh,have those pictures you asked for. | 我拿来了你要的照片 |
[09:14] | Thank you,mike. | 谢谢 Mike |
[09:18] | What’d he get? | 他都拍什么了? |
[09:22] | You. | 你 |
[09:23] | I thought you looked like you saw a ghost out there. | 我觉得你当时看起来 像是见到鬼了 |
[09:27] | Don’t worry about me. | 别担心我 |
[09:29] | You don’t have to be embarrassed. | 你不用觉得不好意思 |
[09:30] | The doctor said after your injury that you might be up and down,possibly for years. | 医生说你上次受伤后 病情会有反复 可能会持续好几年 |
[09:34] | I guess I’m right on target. | 我想我可能被人盯上了 |
[09:36] | Come on,eric,it’s me. | 别这样 Eric 是我 |
[09:39] | What’d you see out there? | 你在那里看到什么了? |
[09:45] | I saw evidence of arson. | 我看到了纵火案的证据 |
[09:56] | Andrew hillman. | |
[09:57] | Great. | 好极了 |
[10:02] | So you’re adding murder to grand theft auto. | 你给自己的偷车罪上加了个谋杀罪 |
[10:07] | Murder? | 谋杀? |
[10:08] | Who died? | 谁死了? |
[10:09] | Jessica taylor. | |
[10:11] | Jess? | |
[10:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:14] | She’s my girlfriend– what happened? | 她是我女友… 出什么事了? |
[10:15] | She burned to death this morning in brandon fox’s suv, | 她今晨在Brandon Fox的 丰田车里被烧死了 |
[10:19] | but then again,you know that,because you cut his brake line. | 不过说回来 你知道这事 因为是你剪断了他的刹车油管 |
[10:29] | I’m a mechanic. | 我是个机械师 |
[10:31] | Jess asked me to work on brandon’s suv as a favor. | Jess让我帮忙修一下 Brandon的丰田车 |
[10:33] | He’s a friend of hers from college. | 他是她在大学里的朋友 |
[10:35] | They’ve been hanging out a lot. | 他们经常一起出去玩 |
[10:36] | In an attempt to kill off the competition,my friend, | 你原本试图除掉竞争对手 |
[10:40] | you killed your own girlfriend,jessica. | 不想却害死了自己的女友Jessica |
[10:42] | You said she died in a fire. | 你刚才说她被烧死的 |
[10:43] | She did– a fire started by the brake fluid from the line that you cut. | 是的… 你剪断了刹车油管 引起了火灾 |
[10:49] | The only thing you have to prove that is my prints on a burnt piece of metal. | 而你唯一能证明这个结论的 就是被烧焦的一片金属上有我的指纹 |
[10:55] | And that’s all I need. | 这些就够了 |
[11:04] | Alexx,do you have news for me? | Alexx 有什么消息告诉我? |
[11:06] | I didn’t notice at first,horatio,because of the soot. | 我起先没注意到 Horatio 都是因为油烟 |
[11:10] | But take a look at her skin. | 但你看看她的皮肤 |
[11:11] | It’s cherry red. | 是樱桃红色 |
[11:14] | Carbon monoxide poisoning. | 一氧化碳中毒 |
[11:16] | Which causes the skin to take on an almost healthy appearance. | 导致了皮肤呈现一种 几近健康的颜色 |
[11:25] | Soon as I noticed,I ran her tox screen. | 我一留意到 就立即对她 进行了毒性测试 |
[11:30] | So you have 12,000 parts per million co in her blood. | 你检查到她血液里一氧化碳 比例是百万分之12000 |
[11:35] | At those levels,thatuv s had to be full of carbon monoxide. | 以这种程度来看 那部丰田当时 肯定充满了一氧化碳 |
[11:39] | She was dead before it started. | 起火之前她就已经死了 |
[11:41] | What about him? | 那他呢? |
[11:43] | – The boy in the car? – Yeah. | – 车里的男孩子吗? – 对 |
[11:44] | His tox popped close to 10,000,but he’s still unconscious. | 他的毒素比例接近于10,000 不过仍在昏迷当中 |
[11:50] | So the question becomes,why did she die and he didn’t? | 那现在问题是 为什么她死了而他没死? |
[11:55] | Look,horatio,I know you have someone you like for this, | 瞧 Horatio 我知道你心中 已有了罪犯人选 |
[11:57] | but I think we’re looking at a botched double suicide. | 但我觉得我们现在经手的 是件拙劣的殉情案 |
[12:01] | Alexx,we missed something at the scene. | Alexx 我们在现场还遗漏了些东西 |
[12:03] | Eric has to go back. | Eric得回去趟 |
[12:29] | Tim. | |
[12:31] | That was you this morning. | 今天早上是你 |
[12:34] | It’s been a long time. | 好久不见了 |
[12:36] | Yes,it has. | 是啊 |
[12:40] | Why are you here? | 你怎么在这里? |
[12:41] | Well,I figured you could use my help. | 呃 我想你可能会让我帮忙 |
[12:44] | I mean,you always did,right? | 我意思是 你总是这样 不是么? |
[12:51] | all right,then help. | 好吧 那你帮忙吧 |
[12:54] | What am I missing? | 我漏了什么? |
[12:57] | What’s the first thing you learn on the job? | 你从工作上学到的第一件事是什么? |
[12:59] | How to pad your time card. | 怎么填考勤卡 |
[13:01] | Second thing. | 第二件事 |
[13:02] | Every person who enters a crime scene brings something in and takes something away. | 每个走进犯罪现场的人 都会带来一些东西 又带走一些东西 |
[13:06] | Even before we call it a scene. | 甚至在我们称其为”现场”之前 |
[13:08] | What are you saying? Someone took evidence before we even arrived? | 你说什么? 我们来之前就有人 拿走了证据吗? |
[13:13] | How do I find something that’s not even here? | 我怎么找甚至都不在这里的东西? |
[13:15] | Just because you can’t see something doesn’t mean it’s not there. | 仅仅是因为你看不到 不代表它不存在 |
[13:46] | It’s burnt. Piece of tubing. | 这是烧焦了的部分油管 |
[13:51] | It’s got to be part of the crime scene. | 看来这儿也是部分犯罪现场 |
[13:54] | Speedle? | |
[14:05] | Thanks for the help. | 多谢帮忙 |
[14:17] | our dead girl was living large. | 死去的小姑娘住的是大豪宅啊 |
[14:19] | That’s a nice laptop. | 这个手提电脑不错 |
[14:21] | Expensive item for a college student. | 对大学生来说挺奢侈的 |
[14:23] | And,judging by her wardrobe, | 从她衣柜上判断 |
[14:25] | she’s never met a designer that she didn’t like. | 她见的都是自己喜欢的设计师 |
[14:27] | Hey,you know what? I know that this is a complete sidebar, | 嘿 我知道这有点扯远了 |
[14:30] | but this is the coffee machine that I want. | 不过这就是我一直想要的咖啡机 |
[14:32] | It makes espressos,macchiatos,cappuccinos. | 它可以冲出浓咖啡 玛奇朵 卡布奇诺 |
[14:35] | Everything. | 一切 |
[14:36] | When would I ever make a macchiato? | 我何时才能冲上玛奇朵啊? |
[14:38] | Well,you would make one every morning,after we buy the machine. | 哦 我们买了咖啡机之后 你可以每天早晨冲一杯 |
[14:46] | Now,there’s the dorm room that I remember. | 现在 这才是我记忆中的宿舍样 |
[14:50] | And there’s the rest of it. | 而这里是其他部分 |
[14:51] | I’ll pick it up. There could be a name attached. | 我来捡吧 或许可以和 谁的名字联系在一起 |
[14:53] | Well,if you’re gonna pick that up, | 噢 如果想亲自来捡 |
[14:54] | you’re gonna need to put on a second pair of gloves. | 你可得再戴双手套 |
[14:56] | Well,you know what? How about this? | 知道吗? 这样如何? |
[14:58] | Cooper wants to be a csi. | Cooper想当一个犯罪现场调查员 |
[14:59] | I’ll have him come in and pick it up. | 我会叫他进来捡的 |
[15:03] | She’s got a phone message. | 她有条电话留言 |
[15:06] | Hi,jessica. | 嗨 Jessica |
[15:07] | It’s liberty coast credit calling again. | 这里是自由海岸信用社 |
[15:10] | You’re three months behind. | 你都拖欠了3个月了 |
[15:11] | You’re in the red. | 帐户处于赤字状态 |
[15:12] | You have relatives. | 你有亲戚 |
[15:13] | Borrow from them. | 可以向他们借啊 |
[15:16] | Li-co again. | 还是自由海岸信用社 |
[15:17] | Jessica,you can charge all the expensive makeup you want to look hot for the college guys. | Jessica 你可以赊账购买所有昂贵 化妆品 好在大学男生面前扮性感 |
[15:21] | You’re still nothing but trailer park trash. | 但你除了是停车场垃圾外 什么都不是 |
[15:25] | Jessica,this is south beach media. | Jessica 这里是南岸媒体 |
[15:26] | We received a disturbing call from liberty coast credit. | 我们收到自由海岸信用社的骚扰电话 |
[15:29] | Apparently,you’re not the type of young woman we thought you were. | 显然 你不是我们 想象的那种年轻女性 |
[15:32] | We’re rescinding our job offer. | 我们将废除我们的工作邀请 |
[15:34] | That’s pretty harsh. | 好残酷 |
[15:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:38] | She bought all this stuff on credit. | 这些东西都是她刷信用卡买的 |
[15:40] | Sounds like she was in over her head. | 听起来她已经无法自拔了 |
[15:44] | And I’ll bet she was terrified. | 我打赌她受到恐吓了 |
[15:46] | That could cause a girl to take her own life. | 那可以导致一个女孩轻生 |
[15:49] | You know what? I’m going to call tripp | 我去打电话给Tripp |
[15:50] | and have him go over to the office at liberty coast. | 让他去趟自由海岸办公室 |
[15:57] | If you don’t make a payment right now, | 如果你不立即还款 |
[15:59] | I’m going after your parents’ house. | 我就去你父母家里要 |
[16:01] | Cry all you want. It’s not my problem you don’t have the money. | 随便你哭吧 你没钱也不关我的事 |
[16:03] | Can I help you,officer? | 能帮什么忙吗 警官? |
[16:05] | Who’s in charge here? | 这儿谁管事? |
[16:06] | Well,I guess that would be me. | 我想应该是我吧 |
[16:08] | Keith reynolds. | |
[16:09] | I’m the credit manager. | 我是信用社经理 |
[16:10] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗? |
[16:11] | Yeah. One of your clients. | 有 |
[16:12] | Jessica taylor. | 你的一个客户 |
[16:13] | What about her? | 她怎么啦? |
[16:14] | What about her? | 她怎么啦? |
[16:15] | The lady is dead. | 这位女士死了 |
[16:18] | What does that have to do with li-co? | 这和我们信用社有什么关系? |
[16:20] | Someone from this office made threatening phone calls to her. | 有人在这个办公室打恐吓电话给她 |
[16:23] | Yeah. | 哦 |
[16:24] | That’s their job. | 这是他们的工作 |
[16:25] | Look,i got to get to dade u,so if…? | 瞧 我得去戴德大学了 如果…? |
[16:26] | I want to know who handled her account. | 我想知道是谁在管理她的帐户 |
[16:29] | You got a warrant? | 你们有搜查令吗? |
[16:31] | We will in one phone call. | 我们想要的话打个电话就有了 |
[16:34] | Good. | 好极了 |
[16:34] | Place is loaded with phones. | 这地方到处都是电话 |
[16:41] | Is that the tubing you found at the crime scene? | 这是你在现场找到的油管吗? |
[16:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:44] | So,how did you miss that the first time around? | 那你第一次去时怎么会漏掉的? |
[16:46] | It was outside of our tape perimeter. | 它在我们的警戒线外 |
[16:48] | So,you know,what made you look there this time? | 那你这次怎么朝它的位置看去了? |
[16:52] | Just a hunch. | 只是一个预感 |
[16:56] | Think it’s connected to the suv fire? | 你觉得和丰田车起火有关吗? |
[16:58] | Seems likely. | 很有可能 |
[16:59] | See the rag on the end? | 看到末端的破布了吗? |
[17:01] | That’s how you seal a tube into the exhaust of a running car. | 你可以用它将油管的一端塞住 汽车的排气管 |
[17:04] | Shove the other end through a car window, | 把另一端插入车窗 |
[17:06] | and that’s how you pump carbon monoxide into a car. | 这样你就把一氧化碳排进车里 |
[17:18] | Jess,please,baby,please | Jess 求你了 宝贝 |
[17:20] | get up! | 起来! |
[17:21] | Prints should tell us who put the other end in the exhaust pipe. | 指纹应该能告诉我们 是谁把另一头插进了排气管 |
[17:25] | Wait. I thought this was a suicide. | 等等 我以为这是自杀 |
[17:28] | Wouldn’t that belong to one of the kids in the suv? | 指纹难道不是其中一个孩子的吗? |
[17:30] | You’re assuming,cooper. | 你只是在假设 Cooper |
[17:32] | Let the evidence tell us. | 让证据告诉我们吧 |
[17:35] | So,uh…what’s it telling us? | 那么… 它都告诉我们什么了? |
[17:38] | Well,it’s telling us that this is a murder, | 它告诉我们这是场谋杀 |
[17:42] | and we’re looking at a killer. | 而我们要找的是一个凶手 |
[17:48] | H,yeah,I just got a shortcut to your warrant. | H 我为你的搜查令申请 找了个捷径 |
[17:54] | I don’t care if it was your husband’s funeral. | 我不管是不是你丈夫的葬礼 |
[17:57] | If I don’t have a payment on my desk in a week,it’ll be your funeral! | 如果我一周内看不到钱摆在我桌子上 这就会是你的葬礼了! |
[18:02] | or yours. | 或者是你的 |
[18:05] | I can see why you have a long list of tros,mr. Hardwick. | 我能看出你为什么会背负 那么多项法庭禁令 Hardwick先生 |
[18:08] | Come on. This is a contact sport. | 别逗了 这是在较劲 |
[18:09] | And sometimes you got to get a little rough. | 有时你就得粗暴一些 |
[18:11] | It’s all part of the game. | 这就是游戏规则 |
[18:12] | Was part of the game killing jessica taylor? | 杀死Jessica Taylor的游戏吗? |
[18:16] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[18:17] | We found your fingerprints on the murder weapon. | 我们在凶器上找到了你的指纹 |
[18:20] | The tube that fed the carbon monoxide to the suv. | 就是将一氧化碳导入 丰田车里的油管 |
[18:22] | You tried to make it look like a suicide gone bad. | 你试图将其伪装成自杀 却露了马脚 |
[18:24] | Why would I kill my own client? | 我为什么要杀死自己的客户? |
[18:26] | I don’t know. Maybe she wasn’t making payments. | 不知道 也许她没有偿还欠款 |
[18:28] | Maybe better business to get rid of her. | 也许摆脱掉她能带来更好的生意 |
[18:30] | You don’t get it. | 你们不明白 |
[18:32] | The longer they stay in debt,the more money we make. | 他们欠越久的债 我们赚的钱越多 |
[18:35] | And a dead client means no more prime-plus-20. | 而一个死了的客户意味着 少了20%的最优贷款利率 |
[18:38] | Ah,horatio,brandon fox just woke up. | Horatio,Brandon Fox刚刚苏醒 |
[18:42] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[18:43] | That means we have an eyewitness. | 意思是我们有了个目击证人 |
[18:45] | That’s what it means. | 这就是它的意义 |
[18:59] | Brandon,I’m calleigh duquesne. | Brandon 我是Calleigh Duquesne |
[19:00] | This is eric delko. | 这是Eric Delko |
[19:01] | We’re with miami-dade pd. | 我们是迈阿密警局的 |
[19:03] | How you doing? | 你怎么样了? |
[19:05] | I got a burn on my arm. | 我的手臂烧伤了 |
[19:07] | And they’re making sure my lungs are okay. | 他们正在确认我的肺没事 |
[19:10] | How’s jess? Is she okay? | Jess怎么样了? 她没事吧? |
[19:12] | I’m so sorry for your loss. | 对于你的损失 我很难过 |
[19:16] | Brandon,can you tell us what happened? | Brandon 你能告诉我们 发生什么事了吗? |
[19:22] | We were at the beach. | 我们当时在海岸边 |
[19:24] | We were going to… | 我们本来要… |
[19:25] | you know… have sex. | 你知道的… 做爱 |
[19:27] | And the next thing I knew,the car was on fire. | 而接下来我意识到车着火了 |
[19:36] | Jess,please,baby,please get up! | Jess 求你了 宝贝 起来! |
[19:40] | I’ll get help! | 我去求救! |
[19:48] | I tried to save her,I swear,but she wouldn’t wake up. | 我尽力救她了 我发誓 但她没有醒来 |
[19:52] | That’s because she was already dead. | 那是因为她已经死了 |
[19:54] | What… what are lku tayoing about? | 你们… 你们在说什么? |
[19:55] | Jessica died from carbon monoxide poisoning. | Jessica死于一氧化碳中毒 |
[19:59] | There was a piece of tubing we found that pumped exhaust into your suv. | 我们发现一根将尾气 导入你车里的油管 |
[20:04] | Someone tried to kill us? | 有人想杀了我们? |
[20:06] | Do you have any idea how that tube got there? | 你知不知道油管怎么会在那的? |
[20:08] | No. | 不知道 |
[20:09] | No,I don’T. | 我不知道 |
[20:13] | My god. | 天哪 |
[20:14] | Who would want to kill jess? | 谁想杀Jess啊? |
[20:16] | That’s what we’re going to find out. | 这就是我们要调查的 |
[20:30] | buckle up. | 扣上安全带 |
[20:31] | I’m trying. | 我在扣呢 |
[20:34] | What,are you digging for change? | 干吗 你在找零钱吗? |
[20:36] | I think I found something even better. | 我找到更好的 |
[20:44] | Oh,my god. | 哦 天哪 |
[20:45] | What,is it a platinum card? | 干吗 是白金卡吗? |
[20:47] | This is speedle’s credit card. | 这是Speedle的信用卡 |
[20:50] | I knew it. | 我知道 |
[20:51] | What is going on? | 怎么回事? |
[20:55] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[20:56] | Look… eric,if we are gonna be working together,you have to talk to me. | 你看… Eric 如果我们要一起工作 你必须跟我谈谈 |
[21:00] | Look,I said it’s nothing. | 我说了没什么 |
[21:02] | Does it have something to do with me and jake? | 这和我跟Jack有关吗? |
[21:03] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗? |
[21:04] | No,calleigh. Don’t be ridiculous. | 没的事 Calleigh 别这么荒谬 |
[21:06] | Well,you’ve been acting strange with me all day, | 噢 你这一整天对我都怪怪的 |
[21:09] | so what else am I supposed to think? | 我还能往哪处想? |
[21:14] | Let’s just forget about it. | 我们忘了这事吧 |
[21:16] | Can I have speedle’s card,please? | 能把Speedle的卡给我吗? |
[21:31] | Yeah,this is tim speedle. | 我是Tim Speedle |
[21:32] | I’m calling to check the status of my account. | 我查下帐户状态 |
[21:35] | My card number– yeah,it’s 007-214-29. | 我的卡号… 有 是007-214-29 |
[21:46] | Active? | 使用中? |
[21:49] | For how long? | 有多久了? |
[21:51] | Two weeks? | 两周了? |
[21:53] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[21:58] | what was the date of my last transaction? | 我最近一次交易的时间呢? |
[22:03] | No,I don’T… I don’t remember my password right now. | 不 我不… 我现在不记得密码 |
[22:05] | I’ll have to call you back. | 我会再打电话的 |
[22:09] | No,I don’t want to make a payment over the phone,thank you. | 不 我不是想通过电话汇款 谢谢 |
[22:17] | Hey,where’s valera? | 嘿 Valera去哪了? |
[22:18] | Last time I saw her she was in the locker room. | 我最后一次看到她是在更衣室 |
[22:21] | She was going to run some dna for me of the condom | 她是要给我们在Jessica Taylor 宿舍里发现的… |
[22:24] | that we found in jessica taylor’s dorm room. | 避孕套做DNA检验 |
[22:26] | You have got great timing,missy, | 你来的真是时候 小姐 |
[22:27] | ’cause I’m just getting the results. | 我刚拿到结果 |
[22:29] | Oh,great. | 噢 好极了 |
[22:32] | Is it brandon fox? | 是Brandon |
[22:33] | Keith reynolds. | Fox吗? |
[22:34] | Off an old sexual assault charge. | 这上有他性侵犯的犯罪记录 |
[22:36] | Is he even one of our players? | 他不正是我们的嫌疑人之一吗? |
[22:37] | He’s a manager at liberty coast credit. | 他是自由海岸信用社的经理 |
[22:41] | In fact,tripp said that he was on his was up to dade university to sign up more students. | 事实上 Tripp说过Keith当时正要 赶去戴德大学让更多的学生注册呢 |
[22:45] | Well,that’s where jessica was signed up. | 噢 那也是Jessica注册的地方 |
[22:47] | Do you think she was trying to sleep her way out of debt and she crossed the wrong guy? | 你觉得她是否想通过性交易 摆脱自己的债务 但却找错了人吗? |
[22:51] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只能通过一个方法知晓了 |
[23:00] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[23:00] | Would you like a credit card? | 你想办信用卡吗? |
[23:01] | – Free frisbee if you sign up today. – oh, no, thanks | – 如果今天办理 有免费飞碟赠送 – 哦 不用了 谢谢 |
[23:04] | Really,that was the lamest sales pitch I’ve ever heard. | 这真是我见过的最糟糕的推销 |
[23:07] | What? The guy wasn’t interested. | 什么? 是这家伙不感兴趣 |
[23:09] | You’ve got to make him interested. | 你得让他感兴趣 |
[23:10] | Use your assets. | 要利用你的资本 |
[23:12] | All these kids,they’re running out of their parents’ money. | 这些小孩 花光了父母给的钱 |
[23:15] | They’re ripe. | 他们都是成年人 |
[23:16] | Go after them. | 好好向他们推销下 |
[23:18] | Watch this. | 看我的 |
[23:21] | Excuse me. How you doing? | 打扰下 你好吗? |
[23:22] | Hey,beautiful. | 嘿 美女 |
[23:22] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[23:24] | My name is keith. | 我叫Keith |
[23:25] | How would you like to buy a new wardrobe today? | 你想今天买个新衣橱吗? |
[23:27] | You’re pre-approved for $2,000. | 信用额度2000美元 |
[23:29] | Your minimum payment is $17 a month. | 你的最低付款额是每月17美元 |
[23:31] | I don’t know,does your card offer a sexual favor payment plan, | 我不知道 你的卡接受性偿还吗 |
[23:34] | or is that just a side business,keith? | 或者那只是附加收益 Keith? |
[23:37] | We’re with the miami-dade police department. | 我们是迈阿密戴德警局的 |
[23:39] | What were you doing in jessica taylor’s dorm room last night? | 你昨晚在Jessica Taylor的宿舍做了什么? |
[23:42] | I wasn’t in her dorm room last night. | 我昨晚不在她宿舍 |
[23:43] | Your dna says otherwise. | 你的DNA可不是这么说的 |
[23:45] | We have evidence says you had sex with her,mr. Reynolds. | 我们有证据证明你和她发生了关系 Reynolds先生 |
[23:49] | If that’s the case,I’m not talking to you. | 如果是与案件有关 我不会和你说话了 |
[23:52] | How about I have my lawyer give you two a call? | 让我的律师打给两位吧 |
[23:54] | Do that,’cause you couldn’t look more guilty than you do right now. | 那就这样做吧 否则你将更可疑 |
[24:01] | Looks like we just found ourselves a prime suspect. | 看来我们刚找到了头号嫌犯 |
[24:04] | Yeah,looks like it. | 没错 像是如此 |
[24:15] | get down get down | 趴下 趴下 |
[24:19] | i got you, come on, come on, i got you | 我护着你了 快点 快点 |
[24:23] | calleigh,you all right? | Calleigh 你还好吧? |
[24:24] | Yeah,fine. | 没事 |
[24:26] | Calleigh duquesne,csi miami. | 迈阿密犯罪现场鉴证员 |
[24:27] | We’ve got shots fired. We need assistance. Dade university. | 发生枪击 需要支援 在戴德大学 |
[24:31] | It stopped. | 停下来了 |
[24:33] | Ma’am,are you okay? | 小姐 你还好吧? |
[24:34] | Are you hurt,are you shot? | 你受伤了没 中枪了吗? |
[24:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:37] | Is she shot? | 她中枪了吗? |
[24:39] | No. | 没有 |
[24:40] | There’s blood,though. I didn’t see anything. | 但是有血 我什么也没看到 |
[24:41] | Did you see where the shooting was coming from? | 你看到子弹从哪个方向来的吗? |
[24:43] | No,but I know who they were shooting at. | 没有 但是我知道谁是目标 |
[24:46] | Prime suspect just became a victim. | 头号嫌疑犯 变成了受害者 |
[24:57] | All right,guys. | 好吧 伙计们 |
[25:01] | He’s yours. | 他是你们的了 |
[25:03] | Preserve his head for any ballistic evidence,all right? | 保护好他头部的弹道证据 好吗? |
[25:09] | None of these kids saw or heard where the shots came from. | 没有人看到或者听到子弹从哪来 |
[25:12] | I was here when it happened,frank. | 枪击发生时我就在现场 Frank |
[25:13] | I couldn’t tell you where they came from. | 我也不知道子弹从哪来的 |
[25:15] | Calleigh said the rounds were from a 30-ought-six. | Calleigh说子弹是出自 一把30-06式猎枪 |
[25:17] | She took the casings back to the lab. | 她把弹壳带回实验室去了 |
[25:19] | I got… guys on the perimeter if you, | 我在…这周边有人手 |
[25:22] | uh… need anything. | 如果你需要的话 |
[25:24] | You’re welcome. | 随时欢迎 |
[25:26] | Speed. | |
[25:31] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[25:33] | Eric. | |
[25:37] | What’s going on? | 你怎么了? |
[25:39] | I’m just reading the crime scene. | 我在解读犯罪现场 |
[25:50] | You see this? | 看到这个了吗? |
[25:51] | This is,uh… | 这是 呃… |
[25:53] | this is a bullet hole. | 是个弹孔 |
[25:59] | Yeah,that’s what he meant. | 原来他是这个意思 |
[26:04] | who,baby? | 是谁 宝贝? |
[26:09] | The shooter,he hid behind these bushes here. | 枪手 他就藏在这片矮树丛后面 |
[26:11] | That’s why nobody saw him. | 所以没人看到他 |
[26:15] | Whatever it is… | 无论怎样… |
[26:18] | you want to talk,you find me. Okay? | 如果想谈谈 随时找我 好吗? |
[26:37] | Here’s something. | 有些东西 |
[26:39] | Look at that. | 看看 |
[26:43] | Looks like dried perspiration. | 像是干了的汗液 |
[26:50] | Whatever little bit of dna might have been there,in the sweat evaporated. | 即便有DNA也随着汗液蒸发掉了 |
[26:55] | What about the dna that soaked into the leaf? | 渗入树叶的DNA呢? |
[26:57] | It’s impossible to find it. | 不可能发现的 |
[26:58] | My friend,you’ve not seen our newest toy. | 伙计 |
[27:02] | The maxwell 16. | 你还没见识过我们的新家伙呢 |
[27:04] | It dissolves everything but the dna. | 它可以溶解除了DNA外的一切物质 |
[27:24] | matches one of our elimination samples from the jessica taylor murder. | 与Jessica |
[27:28] | Gary hardwick. | Taylor谋杀案中 一个被我们排除的嫌犯样本相符 |
[27:33] | Why would I shoot a guy I work with? | 为什么要枪击我的同事呢? |
[27:35] | Because he was your competition. | 因为他是你的竞争对手 |
[27:37] | I was at the campus today,but you don’t know why. | 我今天都在学校 但你却不知道原因 |
[27:39] | Why don’t you enlighten me? | 那你为什么不说清楚呢? |
[27:41] | I was trying to catch keith in the act. | 我是想抓Keith的现行 |
[27:42] | He likes working these collegiate accounts | 他喜欢在学校推销信用卡 |
[27:44] | because it gives him access to the coeds. | 因为能接触到那些大学女生 |
[27:46] | – You know what I mean. – Yes. I do know what you mean. | – 你知道我指什么 – 是的 我很清楚 |
[27:48] | Like jessica taylor. | 像是Jessica Taylor |
[27:50] | And she wasn’t the only one. | 她不是唯一的一个 |
[27:51] | He promises these young girls who get in over their heads | 他答应那些昏了头的女孩 |
[27:53] | that he’ll erase their debt for a vow fafers. | 他发誓能抹去她们的债务 |
[27:56] | You told me I’d always be able to meet the minimums. | 你说过我能缴得起最低付款额的 |
[28:00] | Connie,can’t you get any more money from your sister? | Connie 你能从你姐姐那借点钱吗? |
[28:04] | She’s tapped out. | 她已经没钱了 |
[28:06] | Well,there might be one way you can erase this month’s debt. | 那么或许有种办法可以让你 消除这月的债务 |
[28:12] | That’s why you should be looking at his client list and not at me. | 所以你该去调查他的客户 而不是我 |
[28:14] | I’m the good guy here. | 我可是个善主 |
[28:16] | Why were y aout both of my crime scenes,then? | 那你为什么两次都出现在犯罪现场? |
[28:18] | I didn’t kill keith reynolds. | 我没杀Keith Reynolds |
[28:20] | I have your fingerprints at the car fire. | 车子失火现场也找到你的指纹 |
[28:22] | I don’t know how my fingerprints got there. | 我不知道我的指纹怎么会出现在那 |
[28:24] | I don’t know what you want me to say. | 我不知道你想让我说什么 |
[28:27] | I’ll let you know. | 我会让你知道的 |
[28:33] | Calleigh,you got to see this. | Calleigh 你来看看这个 |
[28:34] | I’ll swing back around,okay? | 我等会就过来 好吗? |
[28:36] | It can’t wait. | 等不了了 |
[28:37] | All right,what you got? | 好吧 发现什么了? |
[28:38] | I was going through liberty coast’s collection accounts | 我检查了自由海岸信用社的账目 |
[28:40] | to see who had motive to kill keith reynolds. | 想看看谁有动机杀Keith Reynolds |
[28:43] | And I found this instead. | 却发现了这个 |
[28:46] | Isn’t that the kid in the hospital? | 是在医院里的那孩子吗? |
[28:47] | Brandon fox,yeah. | Brandon Fox 没错 |
[28:49] | He never told us he had a credit card with liberty coast. | 他从来没说过 他有自由海岸的信用卡 |
[28:53] | Take a look at his account balance. | 看看他的账户余额 |
[28:58] | All right,well,that’s more than twice what jessica owed. | 好吧 那比Jessica欠的两倍还多 |
[29:01] | I mean,he’s barely making his minimum payments. | 他连最低付款额都缴不起 |
[29:03] | Yeah,at 20% it would take him an entire lifetime to pay it off. | 20%的利率他得花一辈子才能还清 |
[29:07] | Let’s see who signed him up. | 看看是谁给他办的卡 |
[29:12] | Gary hardwick. | |
[29:13] | Isn’t that the other credit card guy? | 不是另一个信用卡推销员吗? |
[29:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:16] | It says here that he gave h im a free gifwht en he signed up. | 这里说他推销卡的时候 送了一个免费礼物 |
[29:19] | It’s a party drink dispenser. | 是一个派对饮料器 |
[29:22] | what is that? | 那是什么? |
[29:23] | Oh,come on,you forgot your college days already? | 哦 拜托 你已经不记得你的大学岁月了吗? |
[29:25] | It’s a beer bong. | 就是灌啤酒的喇叭管啊 |
[29:29] | That’s what the tubing is. | 就是那根管子 |
[29:34] | Now that you got our card… | 既然你已经有了我们的卡… |
[29:36] | use it to buy some beer. | 用这个买些啤酒吧 |
[29:40] | That explains why hardwick’s prints were on it. | 这就解释了为什么 Hardwick的指纹出现在上面 |
[29:42] | He gave the bong to brandon. | 他把喇叭管给了Brandon |
[29:43] | It was brandon’s all along. | 一直都是Brandon的 |
[29:44] | So what does this mean? | 那么这意味着什么呢? |
[29:45] | It means alexx is right. | 意味着Alexx是对的 |
[29:47] | It was a double suicide,except only jessica was successful. | 是双双自杀 但只有Jessica死了 |
[30:00] | Everything went wrong. | 所有事都失误了 |
[30:01] | So you and jessica had a pact to kill yourselves. | 所以你和Jessica约定自杀 |
[30:05] | Not that it mattered. | 要不是出了差错 |
[30:06] | We were already dead. | 我们已经都死了 |
[30:08] | Liberty coast killed us the day we signed up for that card. | 早在我们办理信用卡时 自由海岸已经把我们推向死路 |
[30:11] | Are you sure you want to do this,jess? | 你确定要这么做吗 Jess? |
[30:12] | These credit card people have destroyed our lives. | 这些信用卡推销员毁了我们的生活 |
[30:16] | He told me he’d take my parents’ house. | 他说他要收回我父母的房子 |
[30:18] | And they told you you wouldn’t pay this off till you’re 52. | 他们还说直到52岁才能还清债务 |
[30:21] | It’s our only way out. | 这是我们唯一的解决办法 |
[30:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:27] | They kept raising my credit limit, | 他们不断的提高我的信贷限额 |
[30:28] | so I figured it was okay to buy more stuff. | 所以我觉得多买些东西没有问题 |
[30:31] | Pretty soon,I was using my tuition to pay it down. | 很快 我就开始用我的学费来还贷 |
[30:34] | I had to drop out of school. | 我被迫退学 |
[30:38] | How am I going to make money without a degree? | 如果拿不到学位 我以后怎么赚钱? |
[30:42] | And hardwick told me it was fine to make minimum payments. | Hardwick说只缴最低还款额没有问题 |
[30:44] | But what he didn’t tell me is the interest fees compounded into the stratosphere. | 但是他没有告诉我利息会越滚越大 |
[30:49] | If I had paris hilton’s money I still wouldn’t be able to pay it off. | 即使我跟帕丽丝・希尔顿一样有钱 也还不清 |
[30:54] | Look…we were just supposed to fall asleep and let the carbon monoxide do the rest. | 听着…我们本来打算睡着以后 然后让二氧化碳解决自己 |
[31:01] | We thought it would be painless. | 我们本以为会没有痛苦 |
[31:04] | When I was in the fire,I thought I was dead. | 当置身火海时 我以为我死定了 |
[31:09] | And all I wanted was to be back here with jess alive. | 我只想和Jess活着出来 |
[31:28] | I mean… jess should be here instead of me. | 我的意思是…应该是Jess躺在这 而不是我 |
[31:35] | Did she mention keith reynolds to you? | 她有和你提过Keith Reynolds吗? |
[31:39] | The other credit guy? | 另一个信用卡推销员吗? |
[31:41] | No. | 没有 |
[31:42] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[31:43] | He was killed this afternoon. | 他今天下午被杀了 |
[31:46] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[31:48] | That’s the first piece of good news I’ve heard all day. | 这是我一天听到的第一个好消息 |
[31:52] | I’m happy for you. | 我为你高兴 |
[32:00] | calleigh,dispatch told me you came back to the scene. | Calleigh 派遣处说你回现场去了 |
[32:03] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[32:04] | Yeah,you know the leaves you brought in? | 是啊 记得你带回来的那片树叶不? |
[32:06] | They didn’t have any gunpowder on them. | 上面没发现火药 |
[32:08] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[32:09] | That means that the shooter wasn’t behind the bushes. | 也就是说枪手不是躲在矮树丛后面 |
[32:11] | I know,but he had to be somewhere,so I came back, | 我知道 但是他一定就在某处 所以我又回来了 |
[32:14] | because I think our best bet is to recreate the scene. | 因为我觉得最好的办法 就是重建犯罪现场 |
[32:27] | All right. The shooting started,we were,uh… | 好吧 枪手开枪 我们 呃… |
[32:32] | we were right there. | 我们就在那 |
[32:33] | The first shot was the lamppost. | 第一枪打中了路灯 |
[32:35] | The second shot hit here. | 第二枪打中了这里 |
[32:37] | Could have figured out direction then if we had seen it. | 如果我们看见的话 就能确定方位了 |
[32:40] | And then everybody started panicking. | 然后人群开始恐慌 |
[32:44] | and then came the kill shot. | 然后是致命的一枪 |
[32:48] | When reynolds got hit he spun around, | Rreynolds中枪转身 |
[32:50] | making it impossible to tell which direction the bullet came from. | 很难辨别子弹从哪个方向来 |
[32:54] | I think we should walk the action in reverse. | 我想我们应该倒着走 |
[32:59] | Now we know the direction of the shot. | 现在我们知道子弹来的方向 |
[33:01] | We have two points on the bullet’s path. | 我们有射击路径上的两点 |
[33:03] | The entrance wound and the bushes. | 头部伤口和矮树丛 |
[33:05] | And if the shot didn’t come from the bushes, | 如果子弹不是从矮树丛那来 |
[33:07] | that means that it would’ve come from… the restaurant. | 那就是说它可能来自… 那边的饭店 |
[33:11] | It’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[33:12] | Tripp checked it out. | Tripp已经查过了 |
[33:13] | It’s being remodeled. | 饭店正在改造 |
[33:14] | It’s crawling with workers. | 到处都是工人 |
[33:15] | There’s no way the shooter wouldn’t have been seen. | 不可能没人看见枪手 |
[33:21] | We forgot about kentucky windage. | 我们忘了风力影响 |
[33:25] | The path the bullet was traveling didn’t travel in a straight line. | 子弹路径不是直线 |
[33:28] | I mean,it’s just a guess, | 我是说 这只是个猜想 |
[33:29] | but I would say that at the time of the shooting the wind was gusting at about… | 但是我能说子弹发射时 风速大概是… |
[33:33] | 20 miles per hour. | 20英里每小时 |
[33:34] | You said these rounds were fired from a 30.06,right? | 你是说子弹是从30-06式猎枪 射出来的 对吗? |
[33:37] | Given that,I can calculate the minute of angle. | 由此我就可以计算分度角 |
[33:39] | The minute of angle? | 分度角? |
[33:41] | Minute of angle is the amount the path of the bullet was altered by the wind. | 就是受风力影响 子弹路径改变的度数 |
[33:45] | And that’ll tell us the real direction that the bullet was fired from. | 从而告诉我们子弹真正射出的方位 |
[33:48] | In this case,there was about five minutes of angle. | 在这个案件里 大概有5度分度角 (在角度上,一度相当于 60″分”) |
[33:52] | Which means… the shot didn’t come from the restaurant. | 也就是说…子弹不是从饭店方向来的 |
[33:56] | That’s what speedle was talking about. | Speedle就是这个意思 |
[33:58] | What? | 什么? |
[34:01] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[34:01] | Uh,the bullet was fired from over the wate R. | 呃 子弹是从海上过来的 |
[34:05] | Means that the shooter was on a boat. | 也就是说枪手在船上 |
[34:13] | The ferry traverses the bay every 45 minutes, | 渡船每45分钟来海湾一趟 |
[34:16] | which meant it would’ve been 100 yards off campus at the time of the shooting. | 也就是说枪手当时 距离校园大概有100码 |
[34:20] | At mid-day,this place must’ve been loaded with passengers. | 在中午的时候 这里肯定都是乘客 |
[34:24] | Except up here. | 除了这里 |
[34:26] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[34:27] | Well,this is the observation deck. | 这里是了望甲板 |
[34:29] | It was closed for maintenance. | 因为维护而关闭 |
[34:31] | Boat was traveling northeast,the shooter had to be on the starboard side. | 船向东北方航行 枪手应该在右舷 |
[34:34] | No one reported seeing anything unusual. | 没人报告说看见了不寻常的事情 |
[34:36] | 30.06,he would’ve had to have supported the barrel to get off a clean shot. | 30.06式的枪管得有支撑才能瞄准 |
[34:41] | Then there should be burnt gunshot residue on the ground. | 那么地上就应该有些弹药残留 |
[34:43] | I’ll test for it. | 我来测试 |
[34:55] | It’s blue. | 是蓝色的 |
[34:59] | Shooter stood here. | 枪手站在这 |
[35:12] | got some kind of odd trace here. | 这里有些奇怪的痕迹 |
[35:13] | Looks like iodine. | 看起来像是碘酒 |
[35:15] | It’s creamy. | 是软膏状的 |
[35:16] | It’s povidone,it’s an iodine-based antiseptic used to treat burns. | 是聚乙烯吡咯酮 以碘酒为主的杀菌剂 用来治疗烧伤 |
[35:20] | And who do we know that’s in the hospital being treated for burns? | 那么是谁在医院里治疗烧伤呢? |
[35:24] | So,brandon… | 那么 Brandon… |
[35:26] | your nurse tells me that you went missing this afternoon. | 护士说你今天下午失踪了 |
[35:29] | I went for a walk down the hall……to test my lungs out. | 我到大厅里走了一会 呼吸下新鲜空气 |
[35:40] | Positive. | 阳性 |
[35:41] | Gunshot residue. | 弹药残留 |
[35:42] | Please don’t continue to insult me. | 不要继续糊弄我了 |
[35:47] | What happened? | 发生什么事情了? |
[35:50] | When… | 当… |
[35:52] | when jess called me last night,she was crying so hard. | 当Jess昨晚打电话给我时 她哭得很厉害 |
[35:55] | Was that after she had sex with keith reynolds? | 是在她和Keith Reynolds 发生性关系之后吗? |
[35:57] | He went back on his deal. | 他出而反尔 |
[36:00] | When he left her,he laughed. | 他离开她时 居然笑了起来 |
[36:02] | He didn’t reduce her debt a penny. | 他没有削减她一分钱债务 |
[36:04] | So you’re saying that keith drove her to suicide. | 所以你认定是Keith迫使她自杀的 |
[36:07] | That’s why I did it. | 所以我才出此下策的 |
[36:09] | I killed him for her. | 我为了Jess杀了他 |
[36:22] | He deserved to die. | 他该死 |
[36:24] | On the contrary,brandon… | 正好相反 Brandon… |
[36:26] | no one deserves to die. | 没有人是该死的 |
[36:41] | You’re looking in speed’s locker,eric. | 你在查看Speed的储物箱 Eric |
[36:48] | Out of respect,I haven’t touched it since he was shot. | 出于尊重 他牺牲后 我就没碰过这里了 |
[36:52] | Now his wallet’s missing. | 如今他的钱包失踪了 |
[36:54] | What do you think happened? | 你认为是怎么回事? |
[36:57] | Maybe he took it. | 也许是他拿走了 |
[36:58] | There’s been some activity on his credit card. | 他的信用卡被使用过 |
[37:01] | Eric… | |
[37:05] | when someone that is important to us leaves us, | 当某个对我们很重要的人 离开了我们 |
[37:10] | it can be difficult to accept they’re gone. | 要接受他们的离去 是件很困难的事 |
[37:14] | No,this is different. | 不 这次不同 |
[37:16] | I know this sounds crazy, | 我知道听起来不可思议 |
[37:17] | but he pointed me in the direction of that tube. | 但他在管子的方位指点了我 |
[37:20] | He solved this case. | 他破了这个案子 |
[37:22] | You solved that case. | 是你破的案 |
[37:24] | You did. | 你破的 |
[37:28] | eric… | |
[37:30] | speed is gone. | Speed走了 |
[37:33] | He’s gone. | 牺牲了 |
[37:36] | What if I told you I talked to him? | 如果我告诉你 我曾和他交谈呢? |
[37:39] | I’d say… | 我只能说… |
[37:41] | I’d say that it’s time to get some help. | 我只能说你该去寻求一点帮助了 |
[37:52] | As I said,lieutenant, | 如我所说 长官 |
[37:53] | I’m sorry you drove all this way to our naples branch. | 本抱歉你大老远跑到 我们的那不勒斯支行来 |
[37:56] | But without a warrant, | 但没有搜查令 |
[37:58] | I’m not at liberty to discuss our customers’ accounts. | 我不能随意谈论客户的帐户 |
[38:05] | The customer’s name is tim speedle, | 客户的名字是Tim Speedle |
[38:08] | and I’m interested in any account activity. | 我对他帐户上的任何交易 都很感兴趣 |
[38:11] | – First of all,this account has been dormant for three years. – Okay. | – 首先 这个帐户已经休眠了3年 – 好的 |
[38:15] | I stand corrected. | 我更正一下 |
[38:16] | It was… up until two weeks ago. | 是曾经休眠… 直到两个星期前 |
[38:19] | Two weeks ago. | 两个星期前 |
[38:21] | Since a duplicate was requested. | 经过了两次申请 |
[38:23] | I have purchases at the coastliner, | 在海岸附近那有交易记录 |
[38:26] | several at the zoba cafe,and a number of transactions at club fate. | 一些是在zoba咖啡店 还有一些是在Fate俱乐部的交易 |
[38:30] | And if I’nom t mistaken,there’s some activity right now. | 另外 如果我没搞错的话 这张卡正在进行消费 |
[38:34] | Purchases just made. | 刚刚完成了付款 |
[38:35] | Do you have a location? | 能查到方位吗? |
[38:37] | Mckenna’s on the bay. | 麦肯纳酒吧 |
[38:41] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[38:44] | Eric,go to mckenna’S. | Eric 到麦肯纳酒吧去 |
[38:46] | Somebody is using speed’s card. | 有人在用Speed的卡 |
[39:00] | You know what,I’m going to go check with the bartender, | 我去找吧台服务生问问 |
[39:01] | see if I can get some receipts. | 看能不能找到些收据 |
[39:04] | All right. | 好的 |
[39:22] | Speed. | |
[39:27] | Sorry,man. Thought you were someone else. | 不好意思 伙计 我认错人了 |
[39:29] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[39:34] | Look. | 瞧 |
[39:43] | Hey,coop. | 嘿 Coop |
[39:45] | Hey,what are you guys doing here? | 嘿 你们上这来干嘛? |
[39:48] | I think that we would like to ask you the same question. | 我们也正想问你同样的问题 |
[39:50] | Let me see your wallet. | 让我看看你的钱包 |
[39:53] | Show him your wallet,dan. | 把你的钱包给他看看 Dan |
[39:57] | I don’T…I don’t know what’s going on. | 你…你们想干嘛 |
[40:03] | Your name’s not tim speedle. | 你的名字可不是Tim Speedle |
[40:05] | Eric,listen to me,okay? | Eric 听我说 好吗? |
[40:07] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[40:08] | Your name is not tim speedle. | 你的名字不叫Tim Speedle |
[40:15] | You know what,I would ask you for an explanation, | 我本可以给你个解释的机会 |
[40:17] | but I just don’t think I’d get one. | 但我觉得没必要 |
[40:21] | You know I want to be a csi. | 你知道我想成为一名犯罪现场调查员 |
[40:24] | And you guys,you speak so highly of the guy. | 而你们把那家伙捧得高高在上 |
[40:28] | I just thought I’d check out speedle’s locker, | 我只是想看看Speedle的储物箱 |
[40:30] | see what he was all about and… | 看看他究竟是个怎样的人… |
[40:34] | I saw the credit card and it just… | 我看到了信用卡… |
[40:37] | it’s not like he’d miss it. | 原来他并没有遗失掉 |
[40:38] | Why’d you use it? | 你为什么要用它? |
[40:40] | There was $200 credit on there. | 里面有200美金的存款 |
[40:42] | – It was free…it’s free money. – dan… You’ve charged over $2,300. | – 可以任由支配的钱 – Dan…你消费了超过2,300美金的钱 |
[40:46] | I know,it got… it got out of hand. | 我一下子收不住手了 |
[40:49] | It’s fraud. | 这是欺诈 |
[40:50] | No,it was a mistake. | 不 这是个失误 |
[40:51] | Calleigh,it was a big mistake. | Calleigh 这是个严重的失误 |
[40:53] | It won’t happen again. | 这事再也不会发生了 |
[40:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:55] | It’s over. | 到此结束 |
[40:56] | Wait,what are you saying? | 等等 你在说什么? |
[40:57] | The-the lab,they gave ryan another chance. | 实验室 都给了Ryan一次改过的机会 |
[41:00] | Ryan broke protocol. | Ryan破坏的是纪律 |
[41:01] | You have broken the law. | 你破坏的是法律 |
[41:04] | But calleigh,speedle’s dead. | 但是 Calleigh,Speedle已经死了 |
[41:07] | I mean,no one got hurt. | 我是说 又没有人受到伤害 |
[41:11] | You don’t think eric got hurt? | 你认为Eric没有受到伤害? |
[41:14] | You don’t think I’m hurt? | 你认为我没有受到伤害? |
[41:16] | What about the people that speedle gave his life for? | 还有那些Speedle为之牺牲的人们呢? |
[41:20] | You have until tomorrow morning to turn yourself in. | 你必须在明早之前去自首 |
[41:22] | After that,I’m going to put out a warrant for your arrest. | 否则 |
[42:09] | eric. | 我将对你实施逮捕令 |
[42:15] | Took your advice. | 接受了你的建议 |
[42:17] | I went to go see someone. | 我去找人寻求帮助了 |
[42:18] | What’d he tell you? | 他和你说了什么? |
[42:20] | That I’m having transitory hallucinations. | 说我有短期的幻觉 |
[42:23] | Brain’s building new pathways around the fragment that’s still in there. | 大脑还在根据记忆片段重建意识 |
[42:27] | Chemistry’s all shook up. | 都是化学效应 |
[42:28] | And that your condition would be ongoing. | 你的状况会有改观的 |
[42:31] | Yeah,as long as the fragment’s still in there. | 是啊 只要片段没有抹去 |
[42:34] | He gave me some medication. | 他给了我些药 |
[42:36] | I should be okay. | 我应该会好的 |
[42:39] | Eric,come to me next time. Okay? | Eric 下一次记得来找我 好吗? |
[42:43] | I will. | 我会的 |
[42:55] | It’s just,uh… | 只是 呃… |
[42:58] | I thought speedle was back. | 我以为Speedle回来了 |
[43:01] | Now I’m saying good-bye all over again. | 现在我要再一次向他道别了 |
[43:04] | Never gets any easier,does it? | 仍然很不舍 对吗? |
[43:07] | No. | 是啊 |
[43:15] | You ever see him,h? | 你有见过他吗 H? |
[43:17] | Every day. | 每天都能见到 |
[43:21] | Every day. | 每天 |
[43:34] | CSI:Miami Season 06 Episode 04 |