时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | We’re outside biscayne courthouse awaiting a bail hearing for julio rentoria, | 我们比斯坎湾外的法院大楼 等待Julio Rentoria的保释消息 |
[00:12] | a violent criminal who,this morning,beat and robbed store clerk in hialeah. | 他是个暴力犯 某天早晨攻击并 抢劫了在海里亚市的一个小店营业员 |
[00:17] | we’ll cover the story after the hearing. | 我们会在跟踪报道这则消息 |
[00:22] | In the matter of the state of florida V. | 现在来看看佛罗里达州的V.Kyle |
[00:24] | Julio rentoria,trevor | 还有Oscar Monahan 每一个都是 谋杀未遂 |
[00:30] | how do the defendants plea? | 那被告要如何辩解的呢? |
[00:32] | Not guilty. | 无罪 |
[00:34] | Not guilty. | 无罪 |
[00:35] | Not guilty. | 无罪 |
[00:37] | Ms. Nevins,do the people wish to be heard on bail? | Nevins小姐 有人想要提出保释吗? |
[00:40] | Your honor,this morning,defendants rentoria and battle beat a store clerk within an inch of his life. | 尊敬的法官 今天早晨 被告Rentoria 和Battle把小店营业员打到奄奄一息 |
[00:45] | Defendant monahan drove them away from the scene. | 被告Monahan把他们从现场接走 |
[00:47] | They don’t deserve bail. | 他们不应该被保释 |
[00:50] | no bail. | 不准保释 |
[00:51] | The defendants are remanded to custody,miami-dade department of detention. | 被告将被关在迈阿密拘留所中 |
[00:56] | Next on the docket,state V.Kyle harmon. | 下一个诉讼事件 V.Kyle Harmon |
[00:59] | That’s you,vato. | 到你了 Vato |
[01:02] | sergeant tripp,the file indicates you’re the case I.O. | Tripp警官 文件里说你是案子的I.O |
[01:06] | Mr. Harmon was arrested for kidnapping? | Harmon先生是因为绑架被捕的吗? |
[01:08] | Your honor,the young man was not carrying a weapon during the commission of the crime. | 尊敬的法官 这个年轻人子在 犯罪期间根本 没有带武器 |
[01:11] | He has no violent history. | 他没有暴力记录 |
[01:13] | Therefore,he’s not a threat. | 因此他不会有任何威胁 |
[01:16] | young man,are you kyle harmon? | 年轻人 你是Kyle Harmon吗? |
[01:19] | Yes,sir. | 是的 先生 |
[01:21] | You’ve been charged with unlawful detention,kidnapping,a serious offense. | 你被指控非法拘留 绑架等一系列事 |
[01:26] | Do you understand the charge? | 你明白这项指控吗? |
[01:28] | Yes,sir,I do. | 是的 我知道 |
[01:29] | Which is why,even though you’re only 16,you’ll be tried as an adult. | 这也就是即使你才16岁 你依旧会和大人一样对待的原因 |
[01:33] | How do you plea? | 你有什么想要辩解的吗? |
[01:36] | in I plead not guilty,sir. | 我认为我没有罪 大人 |
[01:38] | Your next appearance will be in department B. | 你下一次出庭会是在B楼 |
[01:40] | Until then,this court remands you to custody. | 之前本法庭将要求把你拘禁起来 |
[01:47] | We’ve been told rentoria’s hearing has just adjourned. | 我们已经被告知 Rentoria的请求被延期了 |
[01:50] | To put it lightly,there is a large crowd out here anticipating his exit from the courthouse. | 为了想搞清楚 这里外面有很多人 等在他法庭的出口处 |
[02:15] | Have you,uh,told kyle he’s your son? | 你有告诉Kyle他是你的儿子吗? |
[02:18] | I haven’t yet. | 我还没有 |
[02:20] | Take a look at this crowd. | 看看这里的人群吧 |
[02:22] | Must be at least a hundred knuckleheads trying to get on television. | 起码有一百个蠢蛋是想 借此在电视上露脸 |
[02:32] | I got two million bucks,whoever can bust me out. | 我有2百万美元 谁能把我弄出去 |
[02:38] | Hey,baby,who’s it gonna be? | 嘿 宝贝 那到底是谁呢? |
[02:40] | You could be the lucky winner. | 你或许就可能是幸运大赢家 |
[02:42] | Hey,I got two mil,two million. | 嘿 |
[02:43] | Julio rentoria. | 我有2百万 2百万 |
[02:45] | Thinks he’s the modern day jesse james. | 认为他是现代的Jesse James |
[02:47] | I got two mil,whoever can break me out. | 我有2百万 谁能把我从这弄出去 |
[02:49] | Hey,y’all,come on,two mil,people. Who wants two mil? | 嘿 你们这些人 过来 2百万哦 有谁想要2百万? |
[02:53] | I love you,julio. | 我哎你 Julio |
[02:55] | Amy. That’s my name. | Amy 这是我的名字 |
[02:56] | – Amy. – Amy? Amelita,look me up. | – Amy? Amelita 抬头看看我 |
[03:01] | frank,you feel like taking a ride? | Frank 你想要搭顺风车吗? |
[03:03] | On the bus? | 在公共汽车上? |
[03:04] | Yes. It looks like the driver could use some help. | 没错 似乎司机能帮点忙 |
[03:08] | I’m on it. | 好呀 |
[03:09] | Okay,frank. | 好的 Frank |
[03:42] | counselor. | 律师 |
[03:43] | Horatio caine. | |
[03:46] | So you’re back in court on this kyle harmon thing. | 你回来法庭处理这个 Kyle Harmon的事情 |
[03:49] | Yeah,what about him? | 那么 他到底怎么样呢? |
[03:50] | You are moving to try him as an adult. | 你想要把他作为一个成年人来对待 |
[03:54] | It was an adult crime,horatio. | 这是成年人犯罪 Horatio |
[03:56] | He kidnapped a woman. | 他绑架了一个妇女 |
[03:57] | He is a child who was blackmailed into the situation. | 他是个绑架了后还要勒索的孩子 |
[04:02] | Regardless,he made a bad choice. | 不管怎样 他做了个很糟糕的决定 |
[04:04] | Children often do,don’t they? | 孩子经常会这样 不是吗? |
[04:07] | Very clever,lieutenant,but he’s still going to be tried as an adult. | 很聪明 Lieutenant 但是他依旧 还是会被作为大人对待 |
[04:11] | Why do you care? | 你为什么那么在意? |
[04:13] | I care… | 我在意… |
[04:17] | because it’s my job. | 因为这是我的工作 |
[04:23] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[06:21] | hey,let’s go,let’s go. | 嘿 走吧 我们走 |
[06:24] | Come on,move it,go. | 来吧 快点 走拉 |
[06:26] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们离开这里 |
[06:31] | Guys,over here. | 伙计们 过来这 |
[06:31] | Guys! | 伙计们! |
[06:56] | India 2,100. 315. | 印度街 2,100. 315 |
[07:00] | Two blocks east of biscayne courthouse. | 就在比斯坎湾法庭东边2个街区那 |
[07:04] | Shots fired. | 有开枪 |
[07:25] | drop the gun! | 放下枪! |
[07:58] | Confirming you have additional information regarding escapees from the bus. | 确定你关于从巴士上的逃犯 还有些别的信息 |
[08:01] | Affirmative. | 很同意 |
[08:02] | Broadcast to follow. | 保持通讯 |
[08:03] | Frank. | |
[08:04] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[08:06] | The prisoners. | 越狱的人 |
[08:07] | I got four escapees; we’re blanketing the city. | 我有4个逃犯 我们正在覆盖整个城市 |
[08:09] | Julio got his freedom,didn’t even have to pay for it. | Julio自由了 不想要再为此受罚 |
[08:11] | Where is kyle,frank? | Kyle在哪 Frank? |
[08:14] | He’s with ’em,horatio,he’s gone. | 他和他们在一起 Horatio 他走了 |
[08:16] | What do you want to do? | 你想要做什么? |
[08:19] | I want to find him. | 我想要找到他 |
[08:27] | C.S.I:Miami Season 06 Episode 03 | |
[09:13] | How you doing? | 你怎么样? |
[09:16] | fog of war. | 战争之雾 |
[09:18] | I didn’t see that young lady till… | 我没有看到那个年轻的女孩知道.. |
[09:21] | you know. | 你知道 |
[09:25] | You talk to I.A.B.? | 你和I.A.B.说了没? |
[09:26] | No,but they’re circling. | 没有 但他们正在包围 |
[09:28] | I got two messages on my cell. | 我手机上有两条消息 |
[09:30] | Yeah,well,they can’t do a shooting review until we’ve processed the scene. | 好的 除非我们控制了场面 要不然不准射击 |
[09:36] | I got a bad feeling about this,calleigh. | 我对这个感觉不好 Calleigh |
[09:42] | I better get in there. | 我最好进去那 |
[09:45] | You call me if you need me. | 如果你有需要就叫我 |
[09:47] | I appreciate it. | 谢谢 |
[09:54] | That mob did such a number on this scene, | 那个混蛋把这里搞得一团糟 |
[09:55] | I can’t even find tripp’s expended casings. | 我都找不到Tripp的外套了 |
[09:57] | All this is either useless or it’s compromised. | 这里的要么是没用的 要么是要处理的 |
[10:00] | All right,well,let’s start with what we know– the vehicles. | 好吧 从我们知道的开始吧 从车子开始 |
[10:01] | We know that the pickup truck hit the bus. | 我们知道是那辆临时的卡车 撞到了巴士 |
[10:04] | And dispatch called and said that eyewitnesses saw a red suv flee the scene. | 现场的警官人说目击证人看到一辆 红色的SUV逃离了现场 |
[10:10] | so maybe we can find some sort of evidence of that. | 那么或许我们能找到一些那个的证据 |
[10:19] | You know what? As a matter of fact, | 你知道吗?事实上 |
[10:20] | I got some red substance on the bumper. | 我有些那辆红SUV保险杆上的东西 |
[10:22] | Looks like paint. | 看上去像是油漆 |
[10:23] | Okay,maybe our… red suv clipped this on its way out. | 好吧 或许我们的 红色SUV 在逃跑时掉的 |
[10:27] | I’m gonna call horatio. | 我要打电话给Horatio |
[10:28] | He’s gonna want to know the color of the getaway vehicle. | 他想要知道逃跑车辆的油漆 |
[10:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:52] | Hey,natalia. | 嘿 Natalia |
[10:58] | You know you can’t be here. Right? | 你知道你不能来这 对吧? |
[11:00] | Oh,come on,don’t shoot. | 哦 拜托 别射击 |
[11:01] | I come in peace here,all right? | 我来这没有恶意 好吗? |
[11:04] | So listen. | 那么听着 |
[11:06] | Guy named rich caprioto. | 有个叫做Rich Caprioto的人 |
[11:09] | Oh,that’s the guy from the firing range? | 哦 是靶场的那个家伙吗? |
[11:10] | That’s right,he’s a real gunslinger, | 没错 他是个真正的枪手 |
[11:12] | and he’s willing to meet with you,uh,this afternoon. | 他愿意今天下午和你见面 |
[11:17] | Oh,well,I’M… I’m really busy. | 哦 我 我很忙呀 |
[11:23] | natalia,I really went out on a limb here. | Natalia 我真的想要离开这儿 |
[11:26] | I mean,this guy’s willing to do it for free. | 我意思是 这家伙愿意为了自由那么做 |
[11:30] | – okay,well,if-if I can,I-I will,okay? – Okay. | -哦 好吧 如果 如果我可以的话 我会的 好吗? -好的 |
[11:34] | – Thanks. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢 – 没关系 |
[11:35] | Really,th– okay. | 真的 谢…好吧 |
[11:37] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[11:44] | Lieutenant caine. | Caine副队长 |
[11:51] | You made the right decision,kyle. | 你做了正确的决定 Kyle |
[11:53] | Look,I only ran to get away from those guys,okay? | 瞧 我只是想要离开那些家伙 好吗? |
[11:55] | Julio and the other two. | Julio 还有另外两个家伙 |
[11:57] | Did you see where they went? | 你看到他们往哪走了不? |
[11:59] | Well,I saw them leaving in a blue suv. | 我看到他们开一辆蓝色SUV逃走了 |
[12:01] | Okay,’cause the witnesses said red suv. | 好吧 不过有目击者说是红色SUV |
[12:03] | I’m just telling you what I saw,okay? | 我只是告诉了你我看到的 好吗? |
[12:06] | Yeah,I believe you. | 好吧 我相信你 |
[12:10] | look,I know this might sound weird, | 瞧 我知道这听上去很怪 |
[12:11] | but if I go to jail,I want you to walk me in. | 但如果我进了监狱 我希望是你陪我一起 |
[12:18] | – We need to make a stop first. – What do you mean? | -我们可以先去一个地方 -你什么意思? |
[12:20] | Get in. Trust me. | 进来 相信我 |
[13:02] | Inside,you keep your eyes to yourself and don’t look for trouble. | 记住 看住你自己 别找麻烦 |
[13:05] | If it finds you– and it will– you don’t back down,no matter what. | 如果麻烦找上门了 会有的 你别放弃 无论什么情况 |
[13:11] | – Do you understand? – Yeah. | – 明白吗? – 好的 |
[13:14] | What did I just say? | 我刚说了什么? |
[13:15] | Don’t back down no matter what. | 无论发生什么都别放弃 |
[13:16] | Okay,there’s one more thing. Come here. | 很好 还有一件事 过来 |
[13:34] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗? |
[13:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:37] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[13:45] | How you doing? | 你感觉怎么样? |
[13:47] | This is as innocent as a victim gets. | 就像一个受害者那样的无辜 |
[13:51] | How so? | 为什么? |
[13:52] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[13:55] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[13:57] | Her head is magnetized? | 她的头有磁性? |
[13:58] | Steel plate? | 钢板? |
[13:59] | It’s a cochlear implant. | 这个是内置耳蜗 |
[14:01] | Helps deaf people to receive and process speech and sounds. | 帮助聋人听到声音的 |
[14:07] | It’s surgically implanted into the inner ear. | 是要动手术才能植入到内耳的 |
[14:10] | It consists of a receiver that decodes, | 它包括一个接收机 可以用来解码 |
[14:12] | then transmits to an electrode array,sending a signal to the brain. | 并且转换成电流 给大脑发送信号 |
[14:20] | Wouldn’t there be an external component? | 有没有外部的部件? |
[14:22] | Oh,she must have lost it before she was shot. | 哦 她一定在她被射击的时候掉了 |
[14:31] | well,that explains why she didn’t get out of there. | 那么 这就能解释她 为什么不从那出去了 |
[14:33] | She had no idea what was going on. | 她根本不知道发生了什么 |
[14:35] | Doubt that will help ease tripp’s conscience. | 或许这个能让Tripp良心上好过点 |
[14:39] | No. | 不会 |
[14:40] | Have you got any firearms evidence? | 你有什么武器的证据吗? |
[14:42] | Yeah. | 有啊 |
[14:43] | Recovered it from between the third and fourth vertebrae. | 从第3和第4处脊椎骨那找到的 |
[14:48] | You know what? This might ease his mind. | 你知道吗?这或许能让他的完全放松下来 |
[14:51] | It’s a .45. | 这个是点45的子弹 |
[14:52] | Tripp only shoots a nine mil. | Tripp只射了9毫米的子弹 |
[14:54] | So,tripp didn’t shoot anyone? | 那么 Tripp没有射任何人咯? |
[14:56] | No. | 没有 |
[14:57] | Hey,you want to call him,since you were the one who found the round? | 嘿 既然是你发现的 你想要打电话给他吗? |
[14:59] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[15:01] | Hey,where are you going with my projectile? | 嘿 你想带着我的弹壳去哪? |
[15:04] | To find out whose gun this really came from. | 去找出这把枪到底是谁的 |
[15:20] | what’s all this for? | 这是用来做什么的? |
[15:21] | Standard operating procedure. | 标准运行程序 |
[15:23] | For what? | 要做什么? |
[15:25] | Murder of veronica eckland. | Veronica Eckland的凶手 |
[15:27] | Deaf girl,was an innocent bystander at a jail bus breakout earlier today. | 聋女孩 今早的监狱巴士越狱里的 无辜的旁观者 |
[15:30] | A round from your .45 has ended up inside our victim. | 一颗你的点45子弹 打中了我们的受害者 |
[15:34] | Wait. I was nowhere near that thing. | 等下 我当时根本没在那个附近 |
[15:36] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[15:38] | You have some fresh cuts on your hands. | 你手上有新的切伤 |
[15:40] | Are you sure you didn’t get caught up in the riot? | 你确定你没在当时的混乱里? |
[15:42] | ‘Cause we have a couple of great witnesses. | 因为我们可有一大堆的证人哦 |
[15:43] | We could put you in a lineup. | 我们能让你站好咯让人来认 |
[15:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:49] | I heard about it on the news. | 我是从新闻里知道的 |
[15:51] | This julio guy who was leading the parade was yelling something about paying two million, | 这个叫Julio的家伙带领着游行的队伍 叫嚣着要付2百万美元 |
[15:55] | whoever could bust him out. | 只要有人能把他弄出去 |
[15:56] | And you just happened to be in the area? | 你就刚好在那块地方? |
[15:58] | For two million? You bet I was. | 为了那2百万美元?我还希望我在那呢 |
[16:00] | When I rolled up,the place was going off. | 当我到那时 那里早就空掉了 |
[16:01] | They had the bus surrounded. | 他们把巴士给包围了 |
[16:03] | I sneaked my bike up for a closer look. | 我推着摩托车挤到了近点的地方看 |
[16:05] | That’s when I lost my gun. | 我就是那时丢了我的枪的 |
[16:19] | You see who picked your gun up? | 你看到谁拣了你的枪吗? |
[16:20] | No. | 没有 |
[16:22] | People were going crazy. | 人们都很疯狂 |
[16:23] | I got out of there. | 我离开了那里 |
[16:24] | Did you see julithand o e two other fugitives leave in an suv? | 你有看到Julio和另外两个家伙 坐一辆SUV离开吗? |
[16:28] | No,but I saw one of them leave on my bike. | 没有 但我看到他们中间的一个 骑着我的摩托车离开的 |
[16:31] | They stole your motorcycle? | 他们偷了你的摩托车? |
[16:33] | Did you report it? | 你报告了吗? |
[16:34] | If I did that,I’bed the joke of south beach. | 如果我报告了 我或许就会成为 南海滩的笑柄了 |
[16:37] | We’re talking about two dangerous felons. | 我们可是在讨论两个危险的犯人 |
[16:39] | Do you see me laughing? | 你有看到我在笑吗? |
[16:42] | Attention,miami-dade units for a stolen motorcycle broadcast. | 注意 迈阿密总部现要追查一辆 被偷的摩托车 |
[16:45] | The vehicle is a 2007 harley-davidson. | 是一辆2007年的哈雷.戴维森 |
[16:47] | Black in color. | 黑色 |
[16:48] | Florida plate 4-5-5-1-4-0. | 佛罗里达牌照 455140 |
[16:51] | Last seen in the area of biscayne boulevard. | 最后看到是在比斯坎湾林荫大道 |
[16:57] | oscar monahan,hold it right there. | 当时Oscar Monahan是骑着 |
[17:00] | Oh,my god,thank god,man. | 哦 天啊 感谢上帝 老兄 |
[17:01] | You know how long I’ve been waiting on y’all? | 你知道我等你们等了多久吗? |
[17:02] | You ain’t never around when a brother needs you,man. | 你在兄弟需要你的时候就老不在 |
[17:05] | Right,and you just happened to walk away from a motorcycle | |
[17:07] | that was stolen from the site of a bus breakout. | 巴士出事地点被偷的摩托车上下来 |
[17:09] | What you talk…? The bike… | 你在说什么…?那车… |
[17:10] | man,I don’t know nothing about that bike. | 老兄 我一点也不知道 关于那摩托车的事 |
[17:11] | Look,why don’t you just tell us where your partners,julio and trevor,are hiding out, | 瞧 你为什么不就告诉我们 你的同伙 Julio和Trevor藏在哪 |
[17:14] | and we might be able to help you? | 我们或许就能帮你呢? |
[17:15] | Look,I ain’t got no partners. | 瞧 我没有什么同伙 |
[17:17] | And like I said,I don’t know nothing about no bike. | 而且就如我所说的 我根本不知道什么摩托车的事 |
[17:23] | look at that. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[17:24] | Didn’t we luck out that you didn’t throw those far enough? | 我们是不是行了大运正好发现 你那些东西没有全部仍光呀? |
[17:34] | you better get a comb,oscar. | 你最好有颗炸弹 Oscar |
[17:36] | You’re getting ready to get a whole new set of mug shots. | 你都准备了新的一梭子弹了呢 |
[17:38] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[17:41] | hey,frank,look,I got to get some time in at the range, | 嘿 Frank 瞧 我还需要点时间 |
[17:43] | ’cause I’ve got to prep for my firearms qualies. | 因为我正在准备我的枪械 |
[17:45] | All right. | 好的 |
[17:45] | I’ll put oscar in a radio car and wait for the tow. | 我会把Oscar放在一辆警务车里 等着鱼儿上钩的 |
[17:47] | Go do what you have to do. | 去做你该做的吧 |
[17:48] | – All right,thanks. – Yeah. | -好的 谢谢 -没事 |
[18:03] | hey,natalia. | 嘿 Natalia. |
[18:04] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[18:05] | Rich caprioto. | |
[18:06] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[18:06] | Ryan says that you are the best,so I’m hoping you can help me. | Ryan说你是最棒的 我希望你能帮我 |
[18:10] | Well,I haven’t failed a client yet. | 我还没有令一位客户失败过呢 |
[18:14] | okay. | 好的 |
[18:15] | Send one across the bow. | 打一发看看 |
[18:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:18] | Any… any pointers before I do this? | 在 在我做之前有什么注意点嘛? |
[18:20] | Yeah,be on time,especially when someone’s doing you a favor. | 有 要准时 特别是当 别人在帮你忙的时候 |
[18:28] | yeah,I’m sorry about that. | 好的 我对那个很抱歉 |
[18:29] | I’m right in the middle of a case. | 我就处于案子当中 |
[18:31] | Actually have to get some evidence to the lab right after this. | 事实上必须在这个之后 要弄些证据回实验室 |
[18:33] | You left it in your ride? | 你把那个留在车上了? |
[18:34] | Yeah. It’s a county vehicle,so it’s secure. | 是的 是辆警务车 所以很安全 |
[18:38] | well,let’s waste what’s left in the magazine,and we’ll reschedule. | 我们就不管在那的东西吧 重新计划 |
[18:41] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[18:43] | One quick hint. | 快速的提示 |
[18:45] | Squeeze the trigger,don’t jerk it. | 扣住扳机 别拉 |
[18:58] | Stealing the motorcycle,oscar,is grand theft. | 偷了摩托车啊 Oscar 真是偷得太棒了 |
[19:02] | Look,man,I know the charge,all right? | 瞧 老兄 我知道那个指控 |
[19:04] | I’ve had it before. | 我以前就有了 |
[19:06] | Yes,but this is a third strike for you,isn’t it? | 没错 但这是你的第3次了 对吧? |
[19:11] | So,what you getting at? | 那么你想知道什么? |
[19:12] | I want to know where julio and trevor are. | 我只想知道Julio和Trevor在哪 |
[19:16] | Look,man,you got to understand something. | 瞧 老兄 你要明白些事情 |
[19:18] | That bid we was up for? | 我们在追得那笔钱? |
[19:19] | Look,I might have been with them,but I was not with them. | 瞧 我或许曾经和他们在一起 但我不再和他们一起了 |
[19:23] | That’s why I went the other way when the bus crashed. | 这就是为什么当巴士撞毁时 我走了另外一条路 |
[19:26] | My point is,that the theft charge could be reduced to a misdemeanor. | 我的想法是 偷窃的指控能减为 只是做了件坏事而已 |
[19:33] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[19:34] | You say nothing. | 可你什么都没说 |
[19:36] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[19:38] | Counsel for the defense. | 辨方的律师 |
[19:40] | Counselor,this is an opportunity for your client. | 律师 这是给你客户的一次机会 |
[19:43] | Hear me out,and yomau y disagree. | 听我说完 你或许就不会同意了 |
[19:46] | I’ve got an expert witness who will dispute the legitimacy of any evidence found | 我有一个专家证人 他要质疑在你指控是被偷的摩托车 |
[19:49] | in or near the motorcycle you’re accused of stealing. | 周围或里面发现的发现的证据的合法性 |
[19:53] | He’s a former csi. | 他是一名前任的CSI |
[19:59] | So,this conversation’s over. | 那么 这次谈话结束了 |
[20:04] | To be continued,oscar. | 下次继续 Oscar |
[20:08] | Let’s talk in lockup. | 我们等会再谈 |
[20:47] | – hey. – Hi. | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[20:53] | so,listen,I got a court order for the,uh,evidence in the oscar monahan case. | 听着 我有法庭庭谕要求 得到Oscar Monahan案子的证据 |
[20:58] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[20:59] | Yeah,horatio told me that you’re working for the defense. | 对了 Horatio告诉我 你为辨方工作了 |
[21:02] | Yup. | 没错 |
[21:04] | What is that…? How do you think that’s going to get you back in the lab? | 那是什么…? 你觉得让你回到实验室怎么样? |
[21:06] | Well,being an expert witness pays $300 an hour. | 作为一位每小时300美元的专家证人 |
[21:11] | And I’m broke. | 而我还一文不名 |
[21:14] | And I know you hate it,so just let me do my job. | 我知道你讨厌这样 就让我做我自己的工作吧 |
[21:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:17] | I found oscar’s epis on the key chain, | 我在Oscar的钥匙串上 找到了他的指纹 |
[21:20] | so he stole the motorcycle from the jail bus breakout. | 所以他从监车中逃出来的时候 偷了摩托车 |
[21:24] | You know,how…? | 你知道是如何…? |
[21:26] | how are you going to challenge my analysis? | 你打算怀疑我的分析能力吗? |
[21:28] | I’m not going to challenge your analysis. | 我没有怀疑你的分析能力 |
[21:32] | I’m going to challenge your protocol. | 我是怀疑你的结论 |
[21:36] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[21:39] | You didn’t take the evidence straight back to the lab,natalia. | 你没有把证据直接拿回实验室 Natalia |
[21:43] | No,because I was running to the range appointment that you set up for me. | 没有 |
[21:50] | that you set me up for. | 因为我赶着去 你给我安排的预约啊 |
[21:51] | What? | 什么? |
[21:53] | You set me up. | 你给我预约的 |
[21:55] | Wait. No. Wait a second. | 等等 不对 等一下 |
[21:57] | You think I’d actually do that? | 你认为是我那么做的吗? |
[21:59] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗? |
[22:03] | just get me the evidence so I can vet it,please. | 给我证据 我要检查下 |
[22:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:27] | You may put a fugitive back out on the street. | 你或许放回了一个逃犯 |
[22:28] | You proud of yourself? | 你为自己而骄傲吗? |
[22:46] | Right shoulder to the wall. | 肩膀靠墙 |
[22:48] | Man walking. | 老兄快走啊 |
[22:49] | Listen up. | 听着 |
[22:50] | When the last three digits of your booking number are called,step forward. | 当你最后3位号码亮起的时候 |
[22:54] | Jones,787. 787? | 就向前走 |
[22:58] | 787,step up. | 787 向前一步 |
[23:00] | Don’t worry about your clothes. | 别担心你的衣服 |
[23:02] | The trustees will tag them. | 委托人会来给他们贴标签的 |
[23:04] | No talking in the print line. | 排队的时候不准说话 |
[23:09] | Did you stop by the civilian range before returning with the evidence? | 你在带着证据回来的时候 有去过平民区吗? |
[23:12] | Yes,but show me where that’s not allowed. | 是的 不过告诉我那是不允许的 |
[23:14] | With ryan on the stand,tinhe minds of the jury…? | 只要Ryan在场 想想他的陪审团…? |
[23:17] | Yeah,but this is oscar monahan’s third strike. | 没错 但是这是Oscar Monahan 第3次被抓了 |
[23:19] | He stole a motorcycle to evade capture. | 他在逃走的时候偷了辆摩托车 |
[23:21] | That’s incontrovertible. | 这是毫无疑问的 |
[23:24] | You screwed up,natalia. | 你紧张了 Natalia |
[23:25] | No,I didn’T. I… | 不 我没有 我只是… |
[23:29] | I had a friend turn on me. | 我被个朋友耍了 |
[23:33] | So return the favor. | 那么就反击啊 |
[23:35] | We discredit ryan,I may still have a case against oscar. | 我们不信任Ryan 我或许还在跟着Oscar的案子呢 |
[23:44] | I can’t do it. | 我不能那么做 |
[23:46] | Just give me one negative on wolfe. | 就给我一个Wolfe坏的一面 |
[23:55] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:57] | You should be. | 你应该要 |
[23:59] | It’s your career. | 这是你的事业 |
[24:08] | I hear we may not be able to put oscar on that motorcycle. | 我听说我们或许不能认定 Oscar偷了摩托车 |
[24:12] | Compromised evidence. | 不确定的证据 |
[24:13] | So all we have left are trevor and julio,and they escaped in the red suv. | 那么我们所剩的就只有Trevor和Julio了 而他们是坐红色SUV逃走的 |
[24:18] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[24:19] | Except for kyle said that it was blue. | 除了Kyle说那是蓝色的 |
[24:21] | Correct,too. | 也没错 |
[24:22] | So one of them is lying? | 那么他们之中有人说谎咯? |
[24:23] | No. | 没有 |
[24:24] | You’re lying? | 那你在说谎? |
[24:26] | No,it’s a special paint. | 不是 只是一个特别的油漆而已 |
[24:28] | It changes colors. | 它会变色 |
[24:30] | Like a chameleon? | 像变色龙? |
[24:31] | To the naked eye,yes. | 用眼睛看的话 没错 |
[24:33] | Most paint jobs,they have a clear coating that goes over color layer. | 涂了很多的油漆 就有明显的颜色的层次了 |
[24:42] | Oh,I see,to give it depth,right? | 哦 我明白了 让它有深度 是吧? |
[24:44] | This paint’s second coat is filled with reflective synthetic flakes that are about one micrometer thick. | 这个油漆的第2层有大约一毫米厚的 一层人工反射薄片 |
[24:49] | It creates a prism effect on the car. | 就在车上创造了棱镜的效果 |
[24:51] | So it refracts a different color at a different angle. | 所以就能在不同的角度有不同的颜色 |
[25:07] | the product’s so new,there’s only one place in south beach that does this kind of work. | 这个技术还很新 |
[25:11] | Lummus detailing. | 在南海滩只有一处有这种工艺 |
[25:13] | I think we ought to take a ride and ask them what cars they painted blue and red in the last week. | 我想我们最好去问下他们 上星期把哪辆车涂成蓝色和红色的了 |
[25:19] | Let’s go. | 那走吧 |
[25:27] | Check it out. | 看看这个 |
[25:50] | Ah,Mr. Bedford. | 啊 Bedford先生 |
[25:52] | You have a pretty unique paint job and lummus detailing tells us you’re a very satisfied customer. | 你用了一种很特别的油漆工艺 Lummus Detailing告诉我们你是个很满意的顾客 |
[25:56] | Yeah,well,hard to stay ahead of the trends in this town. | 没错 要在这个小镇跟上潮流还真难 |
[26:00] | Gotta do something to stand out. | 要出门去办点事了 |
[26:02] | Like break people out of jail for an easy payday? | 比如为了赚点小钱而帮别人越狱? |
[26:05] | What,that,uh,$2 million thing I heard about on tv? | 什么 那个 我在电视上 听说的2百万元的事? |
[26:09] | I had nothing to do with that. | 我可和那无关 |
[26:11] | Paint transfer on the front of your car says otherwise. | 可你车上的油漆可不是那么说的 |
[26:14] | Yeah,so do these. | 没错 那么这么做吧 |
[26:17] | Looks like you cut the cuffs off of julio and trevor. | 似乎你从Julio和Trevor 身上弄下了点东西 |
[26:26] | Look,you have to understand,this is not like me. | 瞧 你要明白 这不是我的作风 |
[26:34] | You’ve gote nic ahouse,a nice car. | 你有幢好房子 一辆好车 |
[26:37] | Doesn’t seem like you need the money. | 似乎你不缺钱嘛 |
[26:38] | Yes,I do. | 不 我缺钱 |
[26:40] | My brother is sick. | 我弟弟生病了 |
[26:42] | He needs dialysis. | 他需要透析 |
[26:44] | I heard about that two million,and i had to go for it. | 我听说了那2百万 我需要它 |
[26:46] | That’s a life-saving amount of money. | 那可是救命的钱啊 |
[26:51] | Guys,over here. | 伙计们 过来下 |
[26:52] | Over here! | 过来 |
[26:53] | That’s two,two million,right? | 那是 2 2百万 对吧? |
[26:55] | Man of my word,man,come on. | 听我的话 老兄 快点 |
[27:05] | where’s the two million now? | 那两百万现在在哪? |
[27:29] | This looks like heroin. | 这看上去像是海洛因啊 |
[27:32] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[27:33] | That’s two million. | 那就是那两百万 |
[27:34] | Maybe more if you sell it right. | 或许如果你现在卖掉的话能更多 |
[27:37] | You don’t want it,you don’t have to take it. | 你不会想要的 你也不必要那么做 |
[27:39] | Get out of here,man. | 出去吧 老兄 |
[27:42] | That’s the last I ever saw of them. | 这就是我最后次看到他们了 |
[27:44] | Lowlifes. | 卑劣的男人 |
[27:46] | What am I supposed to do with a bag of pure heroin? | 我该拿一大袋的纯海洛因怎么办呢? |
[27:48] | Go to jail. | 进监狱 |
[27:50] | Eight to 12. | 7点48 |
[27:52] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[28:05] | well,if it’s not benedict arnold. | 这不是Benedict Arnold的嘛 |
[28:08] | Hi,frank. You look well. | 嗨 Frank 你气色不错嘛 |
[28:10] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[28:11] | Well,as expert witness in the oscar monahan theft case, | 作为在Oscar Monahan 偷窃案里的专家证人 |
[28:14] | I have a right to investigate the alleged crime scene. | 我有权调查被认为的犯罪现场 |
[28:18] | – “Alleged”? – Yeah. | – “被认为的”? – 没错 |
[28:19] | A guy stole a motorcycle and dumped it here. | 一个家伙偷了辆摩托车 然后仍在了这里 |
[28:22] | Stay outside the perimeter until I can get you an escort. | 站在圈外 等我给你找个护卫 |
[28:49] | oh,uh,frank. | 哦 Frank |
[28:53] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[28:56] | That’s a .45. | 那是点45的手枪 |
[28:57] | Same caliber as the bullet they pulled out of the deaf girl. | 和他们从聋女孩身体里 取出来的子弹是同一口径 |
[29:01] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[29:02] | Looks like the joke’s on you. | 似乎你身上总有有趣的事 |
[29:04] | Oscar tossed the murder weapon. | Oscar 扔掉了凶器 |
[29:16] | Yeah,listen,I have to follow this through the processing. | 是的 听着 我要全过程跟踪这个 |
[29:19] | You do that. You’re doing a bang-up job for the defense,wolfe. | 你那么做吧 你帮辨方做得真好 Wolfe |
[29:24] | That’s a nice haircut. | 头发理得不错 |
[29:25] | Have a good day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[29:26] | All right. | 好的 |
[29:32] | Got something. | 有东西了 |
[29:33] | – Did you already test fire the weapon? – I did. | -你已经试着用那个武器开枪了吗? -是的 |
[29:35] | Striations confirm the gun oscar tossed was the one that killed veronica eckland. | 条纹确定了Oscar扔掉得那把枪 就是杀死Veronica Eckland的枪 |
[29:39] | I also found soft tissue. | 我还找到了些软组织 |
[29:41] | So this is the skin from the .45? | 这就是点45上的皮肤组织吗? |
[29:43] | Yeah,the hammer pinch trapped the skin. | 没错 把手夹住了点皮肤 |
[29:50] | This will tell us who the shooter is. | 这就能告诉我们到底谁是射手了 |
[29:56] | And then,maybe I can testify for the defense. | 而且或许我能为辨方作证了 |
[30:00] | That would be fun. | 那会很有趣的 |
[30:01] | Listen,natalia,at least consider the fact that I brought the gun to tripp’s attention,will ya? | 听着 Natalia 起码考虑下 是我带了枪来引起Tripp的注意的 好吗? |
[30:06] | You want points for doing the right thing? | 你想因为做了正确的事而多拿些分吗? |
[30:10] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[30:11] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[30:14] | I follow the evidence no matter who pays me.Okay? | 只要有人给我付钱 我就会跟踪证据 明白吗? |
[30:19] | I’m doing my job,I haven’t sold my soul. | 我在做我的工作 可我没出卖我的灵魂 |
[30:21] | If oscar’s guilty,then he’s guilty. All right? | 如果Oscar有罪 那他就有罪 好吧? |
[30:26] | he isn’T. | 他无罪 |
[30:27] | What? | 什么? |
[30:28] | He isn’t? | 他无罪? |
[30:29] | It’s not his dna. | 那不是他的DNA |
[30:30] | He ended up with the gun,but he never used it. | 他扔掉的枪 可他没用过 |
[30:34] | Whose dna is it? | 那是谁的DNA? |
[30:39] | Barry,you claim that you cut your hands on the pavement…… | Barry 你声称你是在人行道上 割伤你的手的 |
[30:44] | when in reality,you cut your hand shooting veronica eckland. | 而事实是 你是在射杀 Veronica Eckland的时候割伤的 |
[30:49] | Didn’t you? | 对吧? |
[30:52] | I know this,barry, | 我知道就是这样的 Barry |
[30:53] | because we recovered your skin from the hammer of the .45kihat tller her. | 因为我们在杀死她的点45手枪的 把柄上发现了你的皮肤 |
[31:12] | All I could think about was all that money. | 我所能想到的就是为了钱 |
[31:14] | $2 million. | 2百万美元 |
[31:16] | I was trying to get closer to julio. | 我当时想要靠近Julio |
[31:17] | I saw him on the news. | 我在新闻上看到他了 |
[31:19] | I cleared a path and she motioned for him to get into her car. | 我清出了一条路 而她打手势让他进她的车 |
[31:37] | sorry,dawg,what I need,I take. | 抱歉 Dawg 那是我要的 |
[31:43] | Couldn’t let her get the two million and not me,so I shot her. | 我不能让她拿了那2百万美元 而不是我拿的 所以我射杀了她 |
[31:48] | You said she motioned to julio. | 你说她向Julio打了手势 |
[31:50] | Tatted up guy,goatee. | 有纹身的家伙 |
[31:53] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[31:55] | Thank you,barry. Take him,please. | 谢谢你 Barry 把他带走吧 |
[31:59] | – Yeah? – Frank,our victim. | – 什么事? – Frank 我们的受害者 |
[32:01] | – The deaf girl? – Yes. | – 那个聋女孩? – 没错 |
[32:02] | Look into julio’s background and see if there’s a connection. | 调查下Julio的背景 看看有没有什么联系 |
[32:05] | You think she was in on the bus breakout? | 你认为她也牵扯进越狱的事里了? |
[32:07] | I do now. | 我现在是这么认为的 |
[32:17] | Just about to fume these drug packets for prints, | 刚想要烧掉这些毒品 |
[32:20] | but I heard you wanted to see them first. | 但我听说你想要先看看 |
[32:21] | Chameleon car guy said that julio gave him the packets,right? | 变色龙车的那家伙说 Julio给了他这些袋子 是吧? |
[32:25] | Yeah,as payment for helping him flee the bus breakout. | 没错 作为帮他逃脱的报酬 |
[32:27] | If julio was small-time,where’d he get this amount? | 如果Julio只是个小人物 他从哪搞来这些的? |
[32:30] | He had to get the heroin from a third party. | 他一定要从第3方搞来这些海洛因 |
[32:33] | I swabbed the packets for epithelials,there aren’t any. | 我擦过袋子来找皮肤样本了 没有 |
[32:36] | Not where you’re looking. | 只是不在你找的地方而已 |
[32:40] | You see this edge? | 你看到这些边缘了吗? |
[32:41] | It’s amorphic,which means it was sealed by hand,not by machine. | 这是无定行的 也就是说是手工封口的 而不是机器封口的 |
[32:46] | Julio’s drug connection is old school. | Julio的毒品渠道是老方法了 |
[32:48] | It’s an amateur process,heat it,squeeze it. | 只是业余的过程 烧毁它 压榨它 |
[32:51] | But as air sucks into the packet,so does skin. | 但就如同空气会被压进袋子里 |
[33:14] | joe lebrock. | 皮肤也会 |
[33:15] | Been in dade detention for the last six months. | 在监房里呆了六个月 |
[33:17] | He may be locked up,but he still owns property on the waterfront. | 他或许被锁着 可他依旧在 水边码头有他的财产 |
[33:20] | Take a look as his two known associates. | 作为他的合作伙伴 |
[33:22] | Julio re oriantand trevor battle. | Julio重新招回了Trevor Battle |
[33:25] | Our two bandits on the run. | 我们的两个强盗还在逃中 |
[33:26] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[33:27] | I’ll let horatio know. | 我会让Horatio知道的 |
[33:29] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[33:39] | This is lebrock’s warehouse. | 这是Lebrock的仓库 |
[33:40] | The suspects may be in the vicinity. | 嫌疑犯可能就在附近 |
[33:42] | Do we have any movement inside yet? | 里面有什么动静吗? |
[33:44] | None yet,sir. | 还没 长官 |
[33:45] | What’s the plan,lieutenant? | 有什么计划 Lieutenant? |
[33:47] | The plan is,is to keep our eyes up,gentlemen. | 计划是 睁大眼看着 先生们 |
[33:49] | Somebody’s coming out. | 有人要出来了 |
[33:52] | He’s got a weapon. | 他有武器 |
[33:53] | It’s one of our escapees. | 是我们的逃犯之一 |
[33:54] | It’s trevor battle. | 是Trevor Battle |
[33:56] | Hey,trevor,where’s julio? | 嘿 Trevor Julio在哪? |
[33:59] | Hey,don’t worry about where julio’s at. | 嘿 别担心Julio在哪 |
[34:00] | Why is that? | 为什么呢? |
[34:01] | Man,we got something you really want. | 老兄 我们有些你很想要的东西 |
[34:03] | What are you talking about,trevor? | 你在说什么呢 Trevor? |
[34:05] | The kid. | 那个小孩 |
[34:06] | What kid? | 什么小孩? |
[34:07] | Kyle. From the bus. | Kyle 在车上的那个 |
[34:09] | Man,we found out he’s your son. | 老兄 我们知道他是你的儿子 |
[34:11] | That kid is back in custody,trevor. | 那个孩子回到了监护所了 Trevor |
[34:13] | Yeah. And that’s exactly where we’re gonna kill him. | 没错 我们就是要去那杀死他 |
[34:15] | – trevor – Take care,lieutenant caine. | – 小心 Caine副队长 |
[34:27] | yes,uh,this is lieutenant horatio caine. | 没错 这是 Lieutenant Horatio Caine |
[34:29] | I am looking for inmate kyle harmon. | 我正在找要和Kyle |
[34:31] | Kyle harmon? | Harmon 住一起的人嗯 |
[34:36] | I got eyeballs on him now. | 我有眼线盯着他呢 |
[34:38] | Do not let him out of your sight. | 一直盯着他 |
[34:39] | Horatio,you were right. | Horatio 你是对的 |
[34:41] | Homicide found o ut the deaf girl was engaged to julio. | Julio和那个聋女孩已经订婚了 |
[34:43] | No wonder she tried to break him out. | 难怪她想帮她越狱了 |
[34:45] | Frank,she read our lips. | Frank 她能读我们的唇语 |
[34:47] | Have you,uh,told kyle he’s your son? | 你有 呃 告诉Kyle他是你的儿子吗? |
[34:49] | I haven’t yet. | 我没有 |
[34:58] | Outside the courtroom is where they found out about kyle. | 在法庭外他们发现了Kyle |
[35:07] | I need a third floor prowler at main control. | 我要3楼的巡查做主控 |
[35:09] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[35:10] | One second,lieutenant. | 就一下 Lieutenant |
[35:11] | Excuse me! | 打扰一下! |
[35:15] | Inmate kyle harmon. | Kyle Harmon的室友 |
[35:16] | He’s a miss-out,lieutenant. | 他失踪了 Lieutenant |
[35:17] | He can’t be a miss-out. | 他不可能失踪 |
[35:18] | I just spoke to you on the phone. | 我刚和你在电话上通过话 |
[35:19] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[35:20] | Fight broke out. I had to break it up. | 开战了 我要闯进去 |
[35:22] | The fight was staged. | 战斗开始了 |
[35:23] | Do you monitor the phones? | 你有监测电话吗? |
[35:24] | Absolutely. System logs each call from the phone bank. | 当然 系统记录从电话公司 打出的每一个电话 |
[35:26] | Get me the logs. | 给我记录 |
[35:27] | And lock this place down,you understand? | 然后封锁这块地方 你明白吗? |
[35:29] | Lock it down. | 封锁起来 |
[35:36] | So someone knew that kyle was inside. | 有人知道Kyle在里面 |
[35:38] | It had to be julio rentoria that tipped them off,eric. | 肯定是Julio Rentoria告诉他们的 Eric |
[35:42] | We’re looking for security cameras and phone logs. | 我们在找安全录像带和电话记录 |
[35:45] | All right,outbound phone numbers. | 好吧 外线电话 |
[35:47] | You want me to write a warrant and get the addresses? | 你想要写张逮捕令发出去吗? |
[35:49] | We don’t have time. | 我们没那时间了 |
[35:51] | Hang on. Here you go. | 等等 找到了 |
[35:53] | Wow,they’re all clearing out for this guy. | 他们为了他把别人都赶了出去 |
[35:54] | That’s what I call respect. | 这就是我所说的尊重 |
[35:57] | Or fear. | 或者说恐惧 |
[35:58] | Guy looks pretty hard-core. | 这家伙看上去很强悍啊 |
[36:00] | Look at the wristband. | 瞧他的袖口 |
[36:06] | Joe lebrock. | |
[36:07] | That’s the same guy whose place we hit today at the waterfront. | 这和我们今天在仓库 找到的是同一个人 |
[36:10] | His dna was on the drugs. | 在毒品里有他的DNA |
[36:12] | Okay,so he’s our connection to rentoria,isn’t he? | 好吧 他能带我们 找到Rentoria了 对吧? |
[36:15] | Julio must have an untraceable phone. | Julio肯定有一部不可追踪的手机 |
[36:17] | untill now | 到现在为止 |
[36:19] | Track it,eric. | 跟踪它 Eric |
[36:22] | What are you going to do? | 你要做什么? |
[36:23] | I’m going to go talk to joe. | 我要和Joe说话 |
[36:34] | Where’s the boy? | 那小孩在哪? |
[36:37] | You mean your little boy? | 你是指你的小孩? |
[36:40] | I ain’t telling you jack. | 我不会告诉你的 |
[36:44] | It looks like somebody marked you up pretty good,joe. | 似乎有人对你很好嘛 Joe |
[36:48] | Did they? | 是吗? |
[36:52] | Joe,I am attempting to give you a chance,so work with me on this. | Joe 我是来给你一个机会 和我一起干吧 |
[36:59] | I don’t want it. | 我不想要 |
[37:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:04] | Then we have a big problem. | 那么我们就有个大麻烦了 |
[37:07] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[37:09] | And what would that be? | 是什么呢? |
[37:11] | I’m not leaving this room without an answer. | 我不会空身而回的 |
[37:24] | all right,got it. | 好吧 了解 |
[37:25] | Okay. Thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[37:28] | Calleigh said that julio’s cell phone gps is in within a hundred-yard radius. | Calleigh说Julio的手机GPS 是要在100码的范围内的 |
[37:32] | I’ll take the left flank. | 我去查左面 |
[37:34] | All right,let’s go. | 好吧 |
[37:57] | Julio! | 走吧 |
[37:58] | Let’s see some hands. | 让我们看到手 |
[38:03] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[38:04] | Take your best shot. | 开枪啊 |
[38:06] | It doesn’t work like that,but I’ll make you a promise. | 虽然不该是这样的 但我能向你保证 |
[38:09] | Oh,yeah,5-0,what’s that? | 没错 5比0 这样怎么样? |
[38:11] | You’re not going to get away twice. | 你不可能两次都逃脱的 |
[38:13] | Whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa,wait. | 哇哦 等等 |
[38:15] | I got something to deal. | 我有些事要处理 |
[38:18] | Kyle. | |
[38:19] | Too late. | 太晚了 |
[38:21] | Lieutenant caine’s got his own methods. | Caine副队长有他自己的方法 |
[38:24] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[38:30] | H,yeah,I’m on my way. | 哦 好的 我来了 |
[38:49] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[38:51] | You know,we rounded up all your friends,joe. | 你知道 我们围捕了 你所有的朋友 Joe |
[38:55] | Where’s the boy? | 那男孩在哪? |
[39:11] | Ever been to brazil,joe? | 有去过巴西吗 Joe? |
[39:14] | What? | 什么? |
[39:18] | Not long ago,someone that we both cared for greatly was killed by an animal like you. | 不久前 有一个我们都关心的人 被一个像你这样的禽兽给杀了 |
[39:28] | We went down to brazil to hunt him. | 我们就跑去巴西抓他 |
[39:33] | He never left the country,joe. | 他从不离开那国家 Joe |
[39:39] | So what’s that gotta do with me? | 那和我有什么关系? |
[39:42] | If those scratches are from my son and anything has happened to him, | 如果我儿子身上有什么刮痕 或者发生什么事的话 |
[39:50] | I’m going to come back to this room and you will leave it in a bag. | 我会回来这 你就把它留在一个包里 |
[39:57] | So,I’m going to ask you one more time. | 那我再问你一次 |
[40:01] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[40:09] | He’s in the pipe chase. | 他在一个管槽里 |
[40:11] | Maintenance hallway between the cells. | 还在监狱间大厅里 |
[40:16] | Block C. | C号区域 |
[40:38] | kyle! | |
[40:40] | Kyle! | |
[40:45] | kyle. | |
[40:56] | kyle. | |
[40:59] | I did what you said. I fought back. | 我按你说的做了 我回击了 |
[41:01] | I know you did,son. | 我知道你回击了 孩子 |
[41:02] | I know you did. | 我知道你回击了 |
[41:04] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做? |
[41:05] | I’m doing this,kyle… | 我这么做 kyle… |
[41:07] | because I’m your father,okay. | 因为我是你的父亲 |
[41:11] | You…what? | 你…什么? |
[41:12] | I know you don’t believe me,and we can’t talk about it now. | 我知道你不相信我 我们现在也不是时候谈这个 |
[41:15] | But we will. Come on. | 但我们会谈谈的 来吧 |
[41:16] | We’ve got to get you back and keep you away from the general population. | 我们要带你回去 离开人群 |
[41:28] | Could I have a minute,please,gentlemen? | 先生们 我能占用一分钟吗? |
[41:32] | Heard you got my third strike kicked back. | 听说你取消了我的第3次被捕 |
[41:34] | As a matter of fact I did,oscar. | 事实上我是这么做的 Oscar |
[41:36] | We all know there’s no such thing as a free lunch,so what do I gotta do? | 我们都知道没有免费的午餐 我该做什么呢? |
[41:39] | There was a kid on the bus. | 在那车上有一个小孩 |
[41:41] | I don’t want anything to happen to him inside. | 我不想让他在里面发生任何事 |
[41:43] | What are you talking about,protect him? | 你在说什么?保护他吗? |
[41:44] | 24/7– that’s your mission now. | 24/7–现在这是你的任务 |
[41:47] | Hey,feel me,man,I can’t be with him all the time. | 嘿 替我想想 我不能老跟着他啊 |
[41:49] | Pass the word,oscar. | 执行命令 Oscar |
[41:51] | That kid is untouchable from here on in. | 这个孩子从这开始不能被碰着 |
[41:54] | You understand? | 明白了吗? |
[41:57] | All right,you got a deal. | 好吧 成交 |
[41:58] | Your boy is safe. | 你的孩子会安全的 |
[41:59] | And,oscar,if anything happens to him… | 还有 Oscar 如果他发生任何事的话 |
[42:02] | I’m on my third strike. | 我就要第3次被捕了 |
[42:03] | There you go. | 知道就好 |
[42:04] | You’re a smart man. | 你是个聪明人 |
[42:05] | Take him. | 带上他 |
[43:31] | C.S.I:Miami Season 06 Episode 03 |