时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Candace,your iced caramel macchiato is up. | Candace 你的焦糖冰咖啡好了 |
[00:28] | Paris, France | 法国 巴黎 |
[00:47] | Mumbai, India | 印度 孟买 |
[00:59] | Tokyo, Japan | 日本 东京 |
[01:29] | Swimmers,take your marks! | 选手们 预备! |
[01:33] | Go. | 冲啊! |
[02:28] | I love you,baby. | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[02:48] | Go get ’em,candace. | 加油 Candace |
[02:56] | Swimmers,take your marks! Luke? | 选手们 |
[03:22] | Luke Alexx? | 预备! |
[03:36] | Meet luke selyan. | 死者叫Luke Selyan |
[03:37] | Just started his senior year at coral grove high. | 刚开始在Coral Grove中学念高三 |
[03:41] | A parent shouldn’t have to go through this, | 要家长经受这样的事太难过了 |
[03:44] | and you shouldn’t have had to either. | 你也不该经受这些 |
[03:47] | Any witnesses,frank? | 有目击者么 Frank? |
[03:48] | I haven’t got a single eyewitness that,uh,saw the archer. | 还没找到看到射箭者的人 |
[03:53] | Found out the school has an archery team,though. | 不过倒是发现学校有射箭队 |
[03:55] | Let’s check into the team then. | 那我们就来查查这个射箭队 |
[03:57] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[03:58] | Over there is candace walker. | 那边那个是Candace Walker |
[04:00] | She’s the vic’s girlfriend. | 死者的女友 |
[04:01] | She’s the reason for all these extra eyeballs. | 也是吸引这些额外眼球的原因 |
[04:04] | Thank you,alexx. | 谢谢 |
[04:11] | Alexx Candace. | |
[04:15] | You hanging in there? | 还挺得住吧? |
[04:18] | I guess. | 我想是的 |
[04:19] | I understand that luke was your boyfriend. | 我理解 因为Luck是你男朋友 |
[04:24] | Who do you think might want to hurt him? | 你认为谁有可能伤害他? |
[04:28] | Everyone. | 每个人 |
[04:31] | Ever since that picture of me turned up online last month, | 自从上个月 我的照片出现在网上 |
[04:35] | people have been following us,e – mailing, | 人们就开始跟踪我们 给我发电子邮件 |
[04:37] | wanting to know every little detail about me. | 想知道我所有的小细节 |
[04:41] | Yes,and they probably are not comfortable with you having a boyfriend. | 没错 他们很可能对你有男朋友 而感到不满 |
[04:47] | I’m going to tell you what,candace. | 听我说 Candace |
[04:49] | I’m gonna find out who did this. okay? | 我会找出罪魁祸首的 好吗? |
[04:53] | Lieutenant. | 队长 |
[04:54] | You hang in there. | 挺住 |
[04:55] | Yeah. | 在 |
[04:59] | I’m candace’s father. | 我是Candace的父亲 |
[05:01] | Mr. Walker. | Walker先生 |
[05:02] | We have been followed all weekend. | 我们整个周末都被跟踪着 |
[05:03] | These cyber-stalkers,these so-called fans, | 那些狗仔队 那些所谓的粉丝 |
[05:07] | and because of them,luke is dead. | 由于他们 Luke死了 |
[05:10] | What if my daughter’s next? | 万一我女儿成了下个受害者呢? |
[05:12] | Mr. Walker? | Walker先生? |
[05:13] | Thatis not gonna happen. | 不会发生那种事的 |
[05:23] | CSI:Miami Season 06 Episode 02 | |
[06:10] | Hey,candace! Over here! | 嘿 Candace! 这边! |
[06:11] | Can i get your autograph? | 能帮我签个名吗? |
[06:12] | Hey,i’m so sorry about what happened to your boyfriend. | 嘿 我为你男友的事感到很遗憾 |
[06:14] | Candace,are you afraid you might be next? | Candace你担心成为下一个受害者吗? |
[06:17] | Who do you think is responsible? | 你觉得谁该对此事负责? |
[06:18] | Candace! | |
[06:31] | We’re gonna send you home,candace. | 我们这就送你回家 Candace |
[06:33] | You’ll be safe there,all right? | 在那里你会很安全的 好么? |
[06:39] | candace! Please! | Candace! 求你! |
[06:44] | – Mr. Wolfe. – Thanks for calling. | – Wolfe先生 – 谢谢你打电话给我 |
[06:46] | I tried to get here as quick as i could. | 我尽快赶过来了 |
[06:48] | Is everything,um… | 一切都 嗯… |
[06:52] | Is this about the reinstatement? | 是复职的事么? |
[06:54] | It’s a step in that direction. | 算是步骤之一吧 |
[06:55] | Okay,great,because the,uh… | 好 好 因为 呃… |
[06:58] | The gun range isn’t really paying the… | 射击场的那点薪水实在是… |
[07:00] | I understand. This is private protection. | 我明白 这次是私人护卫 |
[07:03] | Private protection? | 私人护卫? |
[07:05] | Great. Great. | 好 好 |
[07:07] | I’ll,uh,i’ll take it. | 我 我接受 |
[07:08] | What’s the…Who’s the client? | 什么.. 客户是谁? |
[07:09] | The young lady that just left here. | 刚刚离开的那位小姐 |
[07:11] | Candace walker is the client. | Candace Walker就是这次的客户 |
[07:13] | The girl from the internet. | 网上那个女孩 |
[07:14] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[07:15] | um…Heh. Can her family afford private protection? | 那个… 她家人付得起私人护卫的费用么? |
[07:19] | It’s already been taken care of. | 这个已经搞定了 |
[07:24] | Listen,i really,uh… | 听着 我真的 嗯… |
[07:27] | I appreciate this. | 我真的很感谢 |
[07:29] | I know you do,Mr. Wolfe. | 我知道的 Wolfe先生 |
[07:30] | This girl is in serious danger. | 这个女孩有很大的危险 |
[07:31] | Be careful. | 要小心 |
[07:34] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[07:35] | All right. | 好 |
[07:43] | How many students are on the archery team,Mr. Whitten? | 射箭队有多少学生? Whitten先生? |
[07:46] | Nine boys. | 有九个男孩子 |
[07:47] | We’re regional champs. | 我们队是地区冠军 |
[07:48] | And you’re the only one with a key to the equipment room? | 只有你有器材室的钥匙么? |
[07:51] | As athletic director and coach,yes. | 作为田径指导跟教练 是的 |
[07:57] | You ever lend the key out? | 有把钥匙借给别人过么? |
[07:59] | Put the captain in charge? | 让队长负责? |
[08:01] | Miss duquesne,i recognize this equipment can be dangerous. | Duquene小姐 我知道射箭器械可能有危险 |
[08:05] | I take that seriously. | 我都是严加看管的 |
[08:07] | As you can see,they’re even locked inside the case. | 你也看到了 它们都是锁在箱子里的 |
[08:10] | Do you know if all the equipment is here? | 你确定所有东西都在么? |
[08:11] | Can you account for all the bows? | 能不能数数弓的数目? |
[08:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:15] | They’re all here. | 它们都在 |
[08:16] | That means somebody put the murder weapon back. | 那就是说凶手行凶后又把凶器放回来了 |
[08:19] | Or none of these isa murder weapon. | 也或者凶器并不在这里面 |
[08:20] | Why don’t you letme figure that out,Mr. Whitten? | 这个让我来查就好了 Whitten先生 |
[08:23] | I’m gonna need to collect all the equipment. | 我要带走所有器械 |
[08:25] | I’m gonna need a complete list of the names of the students on the archery team. | 还需要射箭队所有成员的名单 |
[08:34] | All the students are required to get a waiver signed to join the team. | 所有学生入队前都要签弃权声明 |
[08:37] | I can get you the waivers,and you can contact them that way. | 我把声明拿给你 你就能联络到他们了 |
[08:40] | I appreciate that. | 非常感谢 |
[08:46] | You a fan of candace,Mr. Whitten? | 你是Candace的粉丝么 Whitten先生? |
[08:49] | She’s always been a special project of mine since she joined the team. | 从她入队以来 就一直是我的特训对象 |
[08:56] | I always knew she’d go on to do great things. | 我就知道她会干出一番大事业的 |
[08:59] | I know this might be tough for her, | 我知道这对她来说也许不容易 |
[09:00] | but all the attention she’s getting is great for the school. | 但她所引起的关注对学校有好处 |
[09:04] | For the sport. | 对体育运动也有好处 |
[09:18] | All right,sam. | 好了 Sam |
[09:19] | You know how all this new tech works, | 你也知道这些高科技怎么用啊 |
[09:21] | so,let’s see this picture of candace walker that has everyone’s attention. | 让我们来看看这张 引起所有人注意的Candace的照片吧 |
[09:25] | This girl has got some serious fan worship. | 这女孩还真是很有一群粉丝啊 |
[09:28] | I googled her name. | 我Google了她的名字 |
[09:29] | Over a quarter of a million hits already. | 已经有将近25万条结果了 |
[09:31] | Seems like she’d have the right to protect her own likeness. | 看来现在是时候让她维护下 自己的肖像权了 |
[09:34] | The laws aren’t in her favor. | 法律可保护不了她 |
[09:36] | The internet’s still a legal wild west. | 互联网仍然是一块法律空白 |
[09:38] | It’s her likeness,but the photographer owns the photograph. | 肖像权是她的 但照片版权还是属于摄影师 |
[09:42] | This is the shot you’re talking about. | 这就是你说的那张照片 |
[09:45] | You get it? | 你弄到了 |
[09:46] | I get it. | 没错 |
[09:47] | It was taken at her high school swim meet two weeks ago. | 是两周前在她高中的游泳比赛上照的 |
[09:50] | Once it was online,she went from average nobody… | 照片一上网 她就一夜之间 |
[09:53] | To worldwide cyber-lebrity overnight. | 从无名小辈变成了网络红人 |
[09:57] | Anything online from today’s meet? | 有今天比赛的照片么? |
[09:59] | Hundreds of digital shots from the fans in the crowd, | 好几百张呢 都是围观的粉丝照的 |
[10:01] | but nothing on luke’s shooter. | 但没有人照到射杀Luke的人 |
[10:04] | They’re all focused on candace. | 他们都只关心Candace |
[10:05] | But let me keep digging. i’ll give you a call. | 不过我会继续找的 到时候给你打电话 |
[10:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:24] | i got a call that you have a rush sample for dna. | 我接到电话说你有紧急采样 要验DNA |
[11:26] | I do. | 没错 |
[11:27] | All of these compound bows have a launcher. | 这些复合弓都带有发射架 |
[11:30] | It’s the place where the arrow rests as you’re shooting the bow to keep it stable. | 射箭时箭就搭在上面 以保持稳定 |
[11:34] | All launchers are different. | 每一个发射架都是不同的 |
[11:35] | Some are felt,some are lined in brushes, | 有些是粘上去的 有些是系上去的 |
[11:37] | but they’re all there for the same purpose, | 但都是为了同一个目的 |
[11:39] | which is to counteract the horizontal movement as you’re firing the bow. | 就是为了消除拉弓时 箭的水平移动 |
[11:47] | This one… Is our murder weapon. | 而这个 就是我们的凶器 |
[11:50] | The launcher on it is metal. | 发射架是金属的 |
[11:58] | So the oscillating movement against it left very distinct markings. | 所以箭抖动时 留下划痕非常独特 |
[12:02] | Like a gun barrel leaving striations on a fired bullet. | 就像子弹通过枪管时留下痕迹一样 |
[12:05] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[12:06] | I will jump this to the front of the line at dna. | 我会首先检查弓上的DNA的 |
[12:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:26] | You ready to see luke’s parents? | 你准备好见Luke的父母了么? |
[12:28] | I wish you could’ve known him. | 你要是能认识他就好了 |
[12:31] | Luke. | |
[12:33] | He was so sweet… | 他人真的很好… |
[12:36] | Selfless… | 很无私 |
[12:40] | I just… | 我.. |
[12:42] | I can’t help but think that this is all my fault. | 我没法不去想 |
[12:47] | Candace… | 这都是我的错 |
[12:49] | All of this is out of your control. | 这一切都不是你能控制得了的 |
[12:55] | You got to rember that,okay? | 要记住这点 好么? |
[12:57] | Let’s do this. | 我们走吧 |
[13:07] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[13:08] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[13:09] | I thought i shook your fans with the decoy car, | 我还以为换辆车就能甩开你的粉丝们了 |
[13:11] | but they posted our location online. | 可是他们把我们的位置放上了网 |
[13:23] | Out of the way. | 请让一让 |
[13:27] | Out of the way,out of the way. | 请让一让 请让一让 |
[13:36] | over here! | 这边! |
[13:38] | All right,sam,what do you got? | 好了 Sam 你有什么发现? |
[13:40] | Check this out. | 看这个 |
[13:42] | This is creepy. | 太无耻了 |
[13:44] | Latest form of citizen journalism. | CJ上的最新消息 |
[13:47] | Anybody on the streets with a cell phone or pda | 不管是谁 只要带着手机或PDA |
[13:49] | can send their sightings,photos and video | 都可以把目击情况 照片还有视频 |
[13:52] | which can be posted on this site in nearly real time. | 几乎实时地发到这个网上 |
[13:55] | This is the most recent posting. | 这是最新发上去的 |
[14:01] | “Just spotted candace out with a cute older guy. | “刚刚看到Candace和一个比她 年长的帅哥一起 |
[14:04] | Very serious.” | 神情严肃” |
[14:07] | he looks familiar. | 他看起来很眼熟啊 |
[14:08] | Yeah,his name is ryan wolfe. | 是啊 他叫Ryan Wolfe |
[14:10] | He used to work here. | 之前也在这里工作 |
[14:11] | Horatio hired him to be candace’s bodyguard. | Horatio请他做Candace的保镖 |
[14:20] | What about that photograph? | 那张照片怎么回事? |
[14:25] | Looks like she’s in love with the photographer. | 看起来她好像和拍摄者是恋爱关系 |
[14:29] | Look at the hands on her face. | 看看她脸上的手 |
[14:32] | How can you take a picture that close without holding a camera? | 那么近 手不拿相机能拍得出来么? |
[14:35] | You can’t. | 拍不出来 |
[14:37] | Unless you’re wearing it. | 除非相机安在身上 |
[14:46] | Hey,alexx. | 嘿 Alexx |
[14:47] | So,these his personal effects? | 那这些是他的个人物品? |
[14:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:54] | Had a $300 pair of surf-and-skate shades. | 300块一副的冲浪-滑雪太阳镜 |
[14:58] | Grilamid frames,polarized lenses and the latest in surveillance tech. | 玻璃纤维镜框 偏光镜片 最新监视技术 |
[15:04] | Spy glasses? | 间谍眼镜? |
[15:08] | He would’ve needed a transmitter to get the images out. | 他还需要一个发射器来把图像传送出来 |
[15:16] | Bingo. | 找到了 |
[15:22] | Luke wasn’t spying on himself. | Luke可不是在监视自己 |
[15:24] | Poor girl can’t trust anyone. | 可怜的女孩 没法相信任何人了 |
[16:09] | i’m a blogger,lieutenant. | 我就是个写博客的 警长 |
[16:11] | First amendment and all gives me a right to free speech. | 宪法第一修正案给了我言论自由 |
[16:14] | Yes,but it does not include illegal surveillance. | 没错 可这并不包括非法监视他人 |
[16:18] | I wasn’t surveilling him. | 我没有监视他 |
[16:20] | Look,i planted the bugged sunglasses on the kid to keep up with candace. | 我把这个做了手脚的太阳镜给她 是为了随时追踪Candace |
[16:24] | Yes,but now he’s dead. | 没错 可现在他死了 |
[16:26] | I had nothing to do with that. | 这和我可一点关系也没有 |
[16:28] | I just blog about celebrities. | 我只是在博客上写名人的事 |
[16:30] | But you stalk minors as well. | 但你也跟踪未成年人 |
[16:33] | Look,if the world knows them,they’re famous. | 你看 要是全世界人都认识他们的话 他们就成名了 |
[16:35] | The photos and videos i get of her,it’s all just for my blog. | 我收集的她的照片和视频 都只是用在我的博客上 |
[16:39] | It’s not easy making a buck on the internet. | 在网上要赚钱也不容易 |
[16:42] | As she gets more popular,the competition gets more fierce. | 她越出名 竞争也就越激烈 |
[16:45] | I need an edge. | 我需要另找门路 |
[16:49] | So i busted into luke’s car. | 所以我就撬了Luke的车 |
[16:58] | I switched out his shades for a bugged pair. | 换了他的太阳镜 |
[17:04] | That camera got me shots no one else could. | 那架相机替我弄到了其他人弄不到的东西 |
[17:06] | Yes. | 没错 |
[17:07] | Where were you this morning? | 你今天早上在哪里? |
[17:10] | I was off campus,watching the feed. | 不在学校 在寻找素材 |
[17:29] | Look,i had nothing to do with luke’s murder. | 听着 我和Luke的死一点关系也没有 |
[17:33] | But you did stalk candace. | 但你的确跟踪了Candace |
[17:36] | There are a million people worldwide “stalking” her. | 全世界大概有一百万人在”跟踪”她 |
[17:40] | Recording her without her knowledge is a crime punishable by a five-year prison term. | 未经同意就偷录她的行踪 可是能判入狱五年的 |
[17:49] | Five years? | 五年? |
[17:52] | Where’s the video? | 视频在哪儿? |
[17:56] | It’s,uh,it’s back in my truck. | 嗯 在我的卡车里 |
[18:03] | Thank you for going with me to see luke’s parents. | 谢谢你陪我去看Luke的父母 |
[18:08] | A couple more posts on stalkwalker.Com. | stalkwalker.Com上又有更新了 |
[18:11] | “See candace’s cop.” | “来看Candace的警察” |
[18:12] | i’m sorry. | 真对不起 |
[18:13] | Yeah,they do that. | 没错 他们是会这么做的 |
[18:15] | Anyone who associates with me is put under the microscope,too. | 任何与我有关的人都会被放到显微镜下 |
[18:23] | Candace,do me a favor,um…Wait inside. | Candace 帮我个忙 在里面等着 |
[18:26] | I’ll be there in a second,okay? | 我一会就来 |
[18:33] | H. | 好么? |
[18:34] | Is candace safe,Mr. Wolfe? | Candace安全么 Wolfe先生? |
[18:36] | Yeah,she is,but,uh… | 没错 不过… |
[18:39] | What’s happening to her might be happening to you. | 她身上发生的事 可能也会发生到你身上 |
[18:43] | Okay,thank you,Mr. Wolfe. | 好的 谢谢 Wolfe先生 |
[18:46] | If this is about wolfe’s paycheck… | 如果这是Wolfe薪水的事… |
[18:48] | Wolfe can babysit the girl all week for all i care. | Wolfe整周都可以去照顾那女孩 没问题 |
[18:49] | There’s something else going on. | 有别的事 |
[18:51] | I’m being tracked online. | 我被人网上追踪了 |
[18:53] | This girl’s fans are investigating you. | 那女孩的粉丝在调查你 |
[18:57] | And they’ve uncovered your involvement in the argento grand jury, | 他们还发现了你五年前 |
[19:00] | from five years ago,horatio. | 在大陪审团面前指证Argento的事 Horatio |
[19:03] | Sounds like we may have a juror seeking attention. | 看来有个陪审员想引起别人注意啊 |
[19:07] | Argento’s mob. | Argento是个黑帮分子 |
[19:09] | Old school. | 很老派的 |
[19:10] | Now argento knows you’re the one who put him away. | 现在Argento知道是你帮把他送进监狱了 |
[19:14] | He still has associates on the outside,horatio. | 他在外面还是有些联系的 Horatio |
[19:16] | Somebody might want to take a shot at you. | 也许会有人想置你于死地 |
[19:18] | I guess that’s the risk we take every day,rick. | 我想这种风险 我们每天都在面对吧 Rick |
[19:21] | This is beyond hero worship,okay? | 这可不是你逞英雄的时候 好么? |
[19:22] | With this information out there,you’re in danger. | 外面流出去那么多信息 你很危险 |
[19:25] | And i would like to convince you to take on a security detail of your own. | 所以我希望你能做个 细致的自我防范措施 |
[19:28] | Rick,do i detect a note of personal concern? | Rick 你是在关心我吗 |
[19:31] | The department is feeling very exposed. | 整个部门都感觉被暴露了 |
[19:34] | Oh,so we’re back to reality. | 那我们回到现实当中来了 |
[19:37] | This is serious,horatio. | 这很严重的 Horatio |
[19:39] | It always is. | 一直都是 |
[19:56] | Call the transpo pool,frank. | 去叫拖车来吧 Frank |
[19:58] | They slash all of ’em? | 四个胎都给划了么? |
[20:00] | Just these two. | 就这两个 |
[20:02] | And they busted in. | 他们还撬了我的车 |
[20:03] | Yeah,and they got my flat badge,too. | 是啊 他们还那了我车上的警章 |
[20:06] | That would explain the call i just got. | 那怪不得我刚才接到那么一个电话了 |
[20:09] | B&e in sweetwater. | 在Sweetwater发生私闯民宅 |
[20:10] | Arson too. | 和纵火案 |
[20:11] | They found your flat badge on scene. | 他们在现场找到了你的警章 |
[20:14] | You think this has anything to do with your involvement in the argento case going public? | 你觉得这和你牵涉Argento的案子 被公开有关系么? |
[20:17] | suffice to say,frank,someone is settling an old score. | 我敢说 Frank 有人在翻旧账了 |
[20:21] | I’ll meet you there. | 现场见 |
[20:41] | Prints? | 指纹? |
[20:43] | Nothing we can use. | 没什么有用的 |
[20:45] | Frank,take a look around this place. | Frank 四处观察下 |
[20:46] | What do you notice? | 你注意到什么? |
[20:48] | You mean beside the obvious plant? | 你是说除了明显的伪造痕迹? |
[20:50] | Argento was in arson for the mob. | Argento为不法之徒放火 |
[20:52] | And quite a source of income,wasn’t he? | 这可以说是他的收入来源 不是吗? |
[20:55] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[20:55] | Fire for hire. | 受雇放火 |
[20:57] | They made millions doing it. | 他们雇了不少人干这个 |
[20:59] | This doesn’t look like the work of a pro,though,does it? | 手法看起来不大专业 不是吗? |
[21:01] | No,it doesn’t. | 没错 |
[21:02] | Correct me if i’m wrong. | 如果我说错了纠正我 |
[21:03] | He had a son. | 他有个儿子 |
[21:06] | Matter of fact,he does. | 的确 |
[21:08] | Let’s bring him in. | 把他带过来 |
[21:15] | Damon argento. | |
[21:17] | Yeah,so? | 是的 怎样? |
[21:19] | Damon,my name is horatio caine. | Damon 我叫Horatio Caine |
[21:26] | You going to tell me what i’m doing here? | 你能告诉我 为什么抓我来吗? |
[21:28] | Well,for starters,damon,robbery,arson,destruction of a police vehicle. | Damon 首先是抢劫 放火 毁坏警车 |
[21:37] | Now,why would i do all that? | 我为什么要那么做? |
[21:39] | Because i put your father in jail,damon. | 因为我把你爸爸送进了监狱 Damon |
[21:42] | Five years ago. | 5年前 |
[21:43] | So you have something to do with that? | 那么你和那有关了? |
[21:48] | God. Last i heard,the punks who put him away for the rest of his life hid behind a grand jury. | 天 我终于听说 害我老爸终身监禁的 那个混蛋 一直躲在大陪审团背后 |
[21:53] | Damon,i know you’re angry,and i know you want revenge, | Damon 我知道你很愤怒 想要报复 |
[22:00] | but this is a big mistake,and you have a choice. | 但是你大错特错了 你还有选择 |
[22:08] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[22:09] | i’ll get my revenge. | 我会报复到底的 |
[22:14] | Now,if you’re not going to charge me with anything,then,um… | 现在如果你不准备指控我什么的话 那么 呃… |
[22:19] | I’m out of here. | 我就走了 |
[22:19] | Son,you’ve been warned. | 孩子 我已经警告过你了 |
[22:53] | What have you got here? | 这里是什么? |
[23:01] | This is creepy,watching the final moments of luke’s life. | 真令人毛骨悚然 就这样看着Luke生命的最后一刻 |
[23:04] | Yeah. And from his point of view. | 是啊 从他的角度看 |
[23:06] | You know,we got a firsthand record of the murder, | 我们有第一手的谋杀录象 |
[23:08] | and we don’t actually see who did it. | 但是实际上却看不到是谁干的 |
[23:15] | Go back to the beginning,would you,sam? | 倒回开头 Sam |
[23:18] | Take it back to… | 倒回到… |
[23:19] | right there. | 就那里 |
[23:21] | That’s the athletic director. | 那是体育指导 |
[23:26] | And who’s this girl eyeing luke? | 看着Luke的女孩是谁? |
[23:59] | Hey,eric,it’s alexx. | 嘿 Eric 我是Alexx |
[24:02] | Just found lipstick behind our boy’s ear. | 在男孩的耳朵后面发现了口红痕迹 |
[24:05] | My guess,it’s waterproof. | 我猜是防水的 |
[24:11] | We found some lipstick on the back of luke selyan’s ear. | 我们在 Luke Selyan的耳朵后面 发现了口红的痕迹 |
[24:14] | It contained a substance called dimethicone copolyol. | 它含有一种叫做 聚二甲基硅氧烷共聚醇的物质 |
[24:17] | That’s what makes your lipstick waterproof. | 那能让你的口红防水 |
[24:20] | I’m not the only one on the team that wears waterproof makeup. | 我不是队里唯一用防水化妆品的 |
[24:23] | Well,i tell you what. | 好吧 我来告诉你 |
[24:24] | after i swab you for dna,we can match it to the sample from the other lipstick. | 我提取了你的DNA以后 就可以和其他口红上的样本对比 |
[24:29] | Wait. | 等等 |
[24:30] | I… I kissed him,okay? | 我…我吻了他 好吗? |
[24:33] | Next up: 100-meter freestyle. | 接下来 100米自由泳 |
[24:35] | So when are you going to take me out? | 那么你什么时候带我出去玩? |
[24:38] | Miranda,you know i’m with candace. | Miranda 你知道我和Candace在一起 |
[24:40] | You and i are never going to happen. | 你和我之间是不可能的 |
[24:42] | You don’t mean that. | 你不是这样想的 |
[24:50] | He was so into me,but just like everyone else, | 他曾对我很着迷 但和其他人一样 |
[24:53] | candace had him convinced she was somehow better. | Candace让他相信她更好 |
[24:56] | He became a lot more interested in her after since she became famous or whatever. | 自从Candace出名以后 他就对她更感兴趣了 |
[25:01] | Sounds like you were a little jealous of her popularity. | 听起来你对她的成名有点嫉妒 |
[25:05] | I’m on the swim team. | 我是游泳队的 |
[25:07] | I can pretty much have any guy in school i want. | 我能得到学校里的任何男生 只要我想的话 |
[25:10] | And the one guy you couldn’t have,he ended up dead. | 你唯一没法得到的家伙 最后死了 |
[25:20] | I got your message. | 收到你的信息了 |
[25:22] | I ran epithelials from the bow that killed luke selyan. | 我检测了下杀死Luke Selyan的 那支箭上的表皮细胞 |
[25:25] | And? | 然后呢? |
[25:26] | A codis hit? | 数据库里有匹配的? |
[25:27] | Wouldn’t you know it. | 你会不知道吗? |
[25:29] | I knew i didn’t like that coach. | 我就知道 我不怎么喜欢那个教练 |
[25:33] | Mr. Whitten,i expected to find your fingerprints on some, | Whitten先生 我本来期望就算 不是全部 至少也会在几只弓箭上 |
[25:38] | if not all,of the archery equipment, | 发现你的指纹 |
[25:39] | but imagine my surprise when i found your dna on the compound bow that killed luke selyan? | 但在杀死Luke Selyan的弓上 发现你的DNA时 我还是非常惊讶 |
[25:50] | I handle the equipment. | 这些器材是我负责的 |
[25:51] | It’s pretty easy to nick yourself when you’re working with them. | 用的时候很容易把手划伤 |
[25:54] | So you’re claiming to have not used that bow? | 那么你能声称自己没用过那把弓吗? |
[25:56] | I calibrate the bows for the team. | 我为射箭队调校弓 |
[25:59] | I don’t fire them. | 并不射箭 |
[26:02] | Luke was on the football team,is that correct? | Luke是橄榄球队的 是吗? |
[26:05] | He was. | 曾经是 |
[26:06] | but you kicked him off. | 但是你把他踢了出去 |
[26:07] | When his grades began to falter,yes. | 当他的成绩摇摆不定的时候 没错 |
[26:10] | So your star swimmer was dating a distraction. | 也就是说你的明星游泳队员 和他约会会导致分心 |
[26:12] | That’s not it at all. | 不是那样的 |
[26:14] | I’d never do anything to hurt candace. | 我从没做过伤害Candace的事情 |
[26:17] | With all of the pictures of candace in your office,i imagine that that’s true. | 看到你办公室那些Candace的照片 我猜你也没做过 |
[26:22] | Maybe you wanted her for yourself. | 也许你想让她成为你一个人的 |
[26:25] | Luke was a threat,so you killed him. | Luke是个威胁 所以你杀了他 |
[26:32] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[26:37] | Be sure and stay close to campus,Mr. Whitten. | 别离开学校 Whitten先生 |
[26:53] | all right. That’s it. Beautiful. | 好的 就这样 美极了 |
[26:55] | good job,candace. | 做的好 Candace |
[26:57] | Chin down. chin down. | 下巴低点 低点 |
[26:58] | To your right. That’s it. | 转向右边 很好 |
[26:59] | give me a little tyra. | 给我点Tyra的感觉 (Tyra美国超级模特) |
[27:02] | Just liked that. | 就像那样 |
[27:10] | Do you really think this is the best idea for your daughter right now? | 你觉得现在这样 对你女儿来说是个好主意吗? |
[27:14] | You sound like her father. | 你听起来和她爸一样 |
[27:16] | He wants no part of this. | 他不喜欢这个 |
[27:18] | He doesn’t get that she’s launching a national ad campaign. | 他无法接受她参与广告活动 |
[27:22] | This is paying for college. | 这是为了挣学费 |
[27:23] | And who knows how long this thing will last. | 谁知道这样能持续多久 |
[27:25] | We’ve got to squeeze every last drop of it before the crowd moves on. | 我们要在吸引力丧失前充分利用 |
[27:29] | Don’t you care at all about your daughter’s safety? | 你难道一点也不关心你女儿的安全吗? |
[27:31] | That’s ur job. | 那是你的工作 |
[27:45] | One more,candace. all right, that’s it | 再来一张 Candace 好的 很好 |
[27:50] | Great work,candace. | 太棒了 Candace |
[27:51] | Stay gorgeous. | 保持华丽 |
[27:54] | thanks | 谢谢 |
[27:58] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吗? |
[27:59] | Okay? you looked amazing out there. | 好? 你简直棒极了 |
[28:01] | Actually,uh,stalkwalker.Com posted a tip that we’re here, | 实际上 呃 stalkwalker.com 贴出消息说我们在这 |
[28:04] | so there’s going to be people camped out front. | 所以可能会有很多人在门口守候 |
[28:06] | We’re going to leave out the back. | 我们得从后门离开 |
[28:08] | Could you grab the town car and meet us? | 你能先去把车开过来 然后和我们碰头吗? |
[28:10] | Soon as i get the gift basket. | 我拿到礼物篮以后就去 |
[28:14] | Ryan,am i okay? | Ryan 我不会有事吧? |
[28:15] | Oh,yeah,everything’s going to be fine. | 哦 没事 一切都好 |
[28:17] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[28:34] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[28:41] | Lieutenant caine? | Caine队长? |
[28:42] | Yes. Miss barrish? | 这里 Barrish小姐 |
[28:45] | It’s about your stalker map. | 是关于你的行踪图 |
[28:46] | I saw this in the chat forum. | 我在聊天论坛里发现的 |
[28:48] | It’s easy to post something like this anonymously, | 匿名发这样的消息很容易 |
[28:51] | but i thought you’d like to see. | 但是我想你应该看下 |
[28:53] | posted by anonymous Horatio caine dies today | 匿名发布 Horatio Caine今天会死 |
[28:56] | “Horatio caine dies today.” | “Horatio Caine今天会死” |
[29:04] | sir,they may come after you. | 长官 他们可能冲你来了 |
[29:05] | Then i’ll be ready. | 我会严阵以待 |
[29:17] | Ryan,where’s my mom? | Ryan 我妈妈呢? |
[29:18] | She said she’d be right here with the car. | 她说她开车来这的 |
[29:24] | Ryan | Ryan,help! |
[29:28] | Ryan! | 救命! |
[29:34] | Get out of the way. | 快走 |
[29:41] | candace over here | Candace 这里 |
[29:53] | So it takes two csis to process someone these days? | 这几天有两个CSI都在处理这个案子? |
[29:56] | You guys must be more desperate to get me back than i thought. | 你们大家可能比我想得 更急切盼望我回来吧 |
[30:00] | Come on,ryan. | 得了吧 Ryan |
[30:00] | I heard about the attack,and i wanted to make sure you were okay. | 我听说了早上的袭击 只是想确定你是不是还好 |
[30:04] | That’s very sweet of you. | 你真是太贴心了 |
[30:05] | The guy did get the jump on me,but he didn’t get away scot-free. | 这家伙的确出其不意 但是他也没那么容易逍遥法外 |
[30:09] | What ya got? | 得到什么了? |
[30:10] | I got dna from our attacker. | 袭击者的DNA |
[30:13] | Ryan! | |
[30:19] | That’s a nice get,ryan. | 真不错啊 Ryan |
[30:21] | You know,if the dna of the attacker matches the dna of luke selyan’s killer, | 你知道 如果袭击者的DNA 与杀害Luke Selyan的凶手的DNA吻合 |
[30:25] | you just broke the case. | 你就破了这案子了 |
[30:26] | I just broke the case. | 我就破案了 |
[30:28] | That’s not bad,wolverine. | 不错啊 Wolverine |
[30:30] | You couldn’t have grabbed a handful of hair just in case? | 抓把头发下来不是更保险吗? |
[30:32] | That would be funny if a girl wasn’t assaulted. | 要不是有一个女孩被袭击 这个还满好笑的 |
[30:36] | Yeah,you’re right. I’m sorry. | 是啊 说的对 对不起 |
[30:38] | I’ll see you later. | 回头见 |
[30:39] | Later. | 回见 |
[30:42] | You know i was starting to miss this place. | 你知道吗 我一直很想念这里 |
[30:44] | Don’t let him fool you. | 别被他耍了 |
[30:45] | We’re all very excited to get you back here. | 我们都很期待你回来 |
[30:48] | I’m going to take this to natalia. | 我把这个送去给Natalia |
[31:07] | You’re not going to believe who attacked ryan and candace. | 你不会相信是谁袭击了Ryan和Candace |
[31:10] | My guess is robert whitten,the athletic director. | 我猜是Robert Whitten 那个体育指导 |
[31:13] | It was unnerving how proud he was at the way candace was being exploited. | Candace一夜窜红 使他骄傲得失常 |
[31:17] | You are not even close. | 边都没沾上 |
[31:19] | It’s candace’s dad. | 是Candace的爸爸 |
[31:26] | Lieutenant,i’m in a hurry right now. | 队长 我现在赶时间 |
[31:28] | I need to go and meet up with my daughter. | 我要去见我的女儿 |
[31:30] | So what’s this all about? | 有什么事情? |
[31:31] | It’s time for you to come clean,Mr. Walker. | 该是你坦白交待的时候了 Walker先生 |
[31:35] | I’m not sure what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[31:36] | It was you who attacked candace outside the photo studio,wasn’t it? | 是你在摄影棚外袭击了Candace 对吗? |
[31:41] | That’s ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[31:43] | Why don’t you tell me what happened? | 你为什么不告诉我到底怎么回事? |
[31:50] | I w…I wasn’t trying to hurt her. | 我…我不是想伤害她 |
[31:53] | Wanted to scare her. | 只是想要吓吓她 |
[31:54] | Yeah,i wanted to scare them both. | 是的 我想想吓吓她们两个 |
[31:56] | I mean,ever since that picture showed up,my wife has been parading her around, | 我是说 自从照片开始在网上流传 我的妻子拿她到处炫耀 |
[32:00] | making her do endorsements,pushing her further and further into… | 让她签各种合约 越来越将她… |
[32:03] | Into the spotlight. | 推到聚光灯底下 |
[32:08] | I was trying to protect my daughter. | 我想要保护我的女儿 |
[32:16] | Sometimes fear can be a good thing. | 有时候害怕也是件好事情 |
[32:18] | On the contrary,Mr. Walker,fear is a killer. | 正相反 Walker先生 害怕会害死人 |
[32:33] | Father attacking his own daughter? | 父亲袭击自己的女儿? |
[32:35] | I can’t understand that. | 真搞不懂 |
[32:37] | He’s a desperate man,frank. | 他是个不顾一切的父亲 Frank |
[32:40] | Is everything all right with you? | 你还好吧? |
[32:43] | Nothing i can’t handle. | 没什么我搞不定的 |
[33:08] | Av. | |
[33:09] | Miss barrish,have there been any more postings as to my location? | Barrish小姐 还有人把我的行踪贴到网上吗? |
[33:13] | – No,not since the walker residence. – Good. | – 从Walker家以后就没有更新了 – 好的 |
[33:14] | I’m going to send you something. | 我要传你些东西 |
[33:16] | What’d you have in mind? | 想到什么了吗? |
[33:17] | It’s a location. | 是一个地点 |
[33:18] | Please put it online. | 把它放到网上去 |
[33:20] | Thank you,ma’am. | 多谢 |
[33:35] | Hi. is that our murder weapon? | 嗨 是你的谋杀凶器吗? |
[33:37] | It is; i’m just bringing it back from dna, | 是的 刚做完DNA检测 你知道 我得说 我认为… |
[33:41] | i think i’d rather tote one of these than a gun. | 比起枪 我宁愿带这个 |
[33:43] | Why’s that? | 为什么? |
[33:44] | Triggers are tough and,you know,this is easy. | 扳机很难扣 知道吗 这个很容易 |
[33:48] | Nat,hold it right there. | Nat 保持别动 |
[33:51] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[33:53] | Robert whitten said that each bow is calibrated for a specific user. | Robert Whitten说每一把弓 都是根据使用者来调校的 |
[33:58] | 26 inches is our draw length. | 拉弓长度是26英尺 |
[34:01] | Draw length is determined by measuring the shooter’s arm span and dividing it by 2.5. | 测量射手的两臂展宽然后除于2.5 得出的是拉弓长度 |
[34:06] | So multiply 26 by 2.5 and you get the shooter’s arm span? | 所以用26乘以2.5就得到了 射手的两臂展宽 |
[34:10] | And seeing as arm span is approximately the same as a person’s height… | 两臂展宽大约和人的身高相同 |
[34:14] | Our shooter would be about 5’5″. | 射手大约是5尺5寸高 |
[34:18] | And the draw weight on this bow is set at 25 pounds, | 这把弓的拉力设置是25磅 |
[34:21] | which would mean our shooter is roughly weighing in at about a hundred. | 也就是说射手大概重100磅 |
[34:26] | Well,that’s definitely not robert whitten. | 那肯定不是Robert Whitten了 |
[34:28] | The archery team is made up of nine boys. | 射箭队有9个男生 |
[34:30] | Well,then,we’re either talking about a sixth-grader or… | 那么我们不是在找一个六年级生就是… |
[34:34] | Or our shooter was a woman. | 我们要找的是个女性 |
[34:40] | This footage was taken by surveillance glasses that were being worn by luke. | 这段视频是Luke戴的监控眼镜拍下来的 |
[34:44] | I have a great ass. | 我屁股很翘 |
[34:45] | So? | 怎样? |
[34:47] | Have a look. | 看一下 |
[34:49] | Do you recognize this? | 认出这个了吗? |
[34:53] | There you are,holding coach whitten’s keys. | 你拿着Whitten教练的钥匙 |
[34:58] | Mr. Whitten,i need the keys to your office. | Whitten先生 我要用下你办公室的钥匙 |
[35:00] | I left my thong in there the other day. | 前几天我把皮带落在那了 |
[35:03] | Okay,okay,shut up. | 好的 好的 别出声 |
[35:04] | Here,here. | 给你 |
[35:11] | I’m certain he’d testify to that, | 我确定他会证实那点的 |
[35:13] | especially if he doesn’t want to add accessory to murder to his statutory rape charge. | 特别是如果他不想在自己的 法定强奸罪上再加一条协同谋杀罪 |
[35:17] | I’m also willing to bet that he taught you how to use the bow. | 我敢打赌是他教你用弓的 |
[35:25] | It wasn’t fair. | 这不公平 |
[35:26] | Everybody said i was prettier than candace anda better swimmer, | 人人都说我比Candace漂亮 游泳也比她游得好 |
[35:30] | and here was another meet and everybody was taking pictures of her, | 而这又出现了一场碰撞 每个人都在拍她的照片 |
[35:34] | all because of that one picture that made her famous. | 都是因为一张网络照片捧红了她 |
[35:37] | I couldn’t take it anymore. | 我再也忍受不了了 |
[35:49] | You never intended to hit luke; this was about candace all along. | 你没打算射中Luke 自始自终都是冲着Candace去的 |
[36:13] | You used the starting pistol not as a distraction but for what it actually was. | 你准备趁发令枪响射箭 不想却因此分了心 |
[36:19] | You heard it and fired,hoping you would hit candace as she jumped. | 你听到枪声放箭 想要在Candace 跳入水池的时候射中他 |
[36:23] | She’s been slow off the block ever since her cyber-lebrity started. | 自从她开始谋杀众人的菲林后 就习惯性延后入水 |
[36:29] | I gave her too much credit. | 我真是过于相信她了 |
[36:31] | You killed luke by mistake. | 你误杀了Luke |
[36:37] | Officer,would you please take this young lady to booking? | 警官 |
[37:29] | damon. | 请把这位小姐带去备案 |
[37:31] | You kept your word. | 你还真是遵守诺言 |
[37:34] | Not yet. | 还没完 |
[37:37] | What,you just expect me to fill in all those years you took my dad away from me? | 你知道你把我爸带走以后 我这些年都是怎么过的吗? |
[37:41] | I know how you feel,damon. | 我了解你的感受 Damon |
[37:42] | How can you know unless you felt what i felt? | 你没有经历过这些怎么会了解? |
[37:46] | I know because i’ve lost family,too. | 我了解是因为我也曾经失去过家人 |
[37:50] | I didn’t lose my dad. | 我没有失去我的父亲 |
[37:52] | You took him from me! | 是你夺走了他! |
[37:54] | – Damon… – do not move! | – 别动! |
[37:56] | I said stop! | 我说了别动! |
[37:58] | Damon,your father was a killer who hurt a lot of people. | Damon 你的父亲是一个伤害了 许多人的凶手 |
[38:01] | I couldn’t leave him on the street. | 我不可能放任他不管 |
[38:09] | Damon,like i said,you have a choice. | Damon 就像我说过的 你有选择的 |
[38:14] | Don’t make the mistake that he made. | 别在重蹈你父亲的覆辙 |
[38:18] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[38:21] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[38:41] | Blanks. | 空弹 |
[38:51] | Hands on your head. | 把手放到头上 |
[39:00] | You knew i was going to take it,didn’t you? | 你知道我要来 对吗? |
[39:02] | And i was hoping you wouldn’t,son. | 我希望你不会来 孩子 |
[39:05] | I really was. | 真的 |
[39:19] | Looks like your 15 minutes just rolled over to miranda. | 看起来你的吸引力都转向Miranda了 |
[39:26] | It appears there is a new queen in town. | 看来城里出了个新女王 |
[39:30] | The crown is all hers. | 王冠都是她的了 |
[40:11] | miranda has the right to remain hot | Miranda有权保持性感 |
[41:28] | CSI:Miami Season 06 Episode 02 |