时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Help! Please,help me! | 救命! 救命 |
[00:09] | please help me! | 快救救我! |
[00:11] | Help! Please,help me! | 救命! 救救我! |
[00:39] | the city of miami has been gripped with a local news story, | 一则当地新闻引起了迈阿密市民的注意 |
[00:41] | first reported here on wetx yesterday afternoon. | 昨日下午 本台wetx第一时间报道 |
[00:45] | The victim: Innocent; the crime: Shocking. | 受害人无辜 罪行令人震惊 |
[00:48] | And all of it caught on tape. | 事件发生经过都被拍了下来 |
[00:50] | Local college student sherry williamson was brutally carjacked early yesterday morning. | 昨天一早 当地大学生Sherry Williamson 的车被人粗暴抢走 |
[00:55] | A nearby security camera,the only witness. | 附近的安全监视摄像头是唯一的目击者 |
[00:58] | With us,we have special correspondent ryan wolfe, former csi with the miami-dade crime lab. | 今天我们请来了嘉宾Ryan Wolfe 迈阿密戴德犯罪实验室的前任CSI |
[01:04] | Welcome,ryan. | 欢迎你 Ryan |
[01:05] | Thank you,heather. | 谢谢 Heather |
[01:06] | It’s nice to be here again. | 很高兴又来到这里 |
[01:07] | Now,the unnamed suspect is still at large. | 现在这个不知名的嫌犯仍未归案 |
[01:10] | What can your forensic background tell us about the scene of the crime? | 你能以你的法证背景 谈一谈犯罪现场的情况吗? |
[01:14] | Okay,uh,well,you see,the average person would look at the center of the action, | 好的 常人通常关注事件的中心 |
[01:20] | but as a csi,I’m trained to look from the outside, and work inward. | 但通过训练 CSI却能发散思维 寻求事件的核心 |
[01:24] | Now,if we focus here on the attacker… | 如果把注意力集中在袭击者身上… |
[01:28] | we’re never going to see his face. | 我们永远也看不到他的脸 |
[01:30] | So,we have to,uh,analyze the environment around him. | 所以 我们应该分析他周围的环境 |
[01:34] | Okay,right here. | 好的 就在那 |
[01:36] | If we isolate this image,and then we magnify it, | 分离图象 然后放大 |
[01:41] | and then we enhance it…… | 加强效果… |
[01:46] | you’ll see the attacker’s identity clear as day. | 你就能很清楚地看见袭击者的脸了 |
[01:51] | If anyone has information regarding this man’s whereabouts, | 如果任何人有关于袭击者下落的消息 |
[01:54] | please call the station’s hotline at 555-0111. | 请拨打电视台热线555-0111 |
[02:37] | it’s quite a crowd,frank. | 围观的还真多 Frank |
[02:39] | Yeah,word spread fast. | 是啊 消息传得太快 |
[02:41] | Everybody clamoring to sneak a peek at public enemy #1. | 每个人都想看看头号要犯 |
[02:45] | Carjacker. | 劫车犯 |
[02:46] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[02:47] | Whose face ryan plastered all over television about an hour ago. | 一小时前 Ryan在电视节目里 识别出了他的脸 |
[02:58] | Did we get a name? | 知道名字吗? |
[03:00] | No. | 不知道 |
[03:01] | No id,and nobody’s talking. | 身份未知 也没有人露点口风 |
[03:03] | City on the hunt. | 全城追踪 |
[03:05] | Looks like vigilantes took it upon themselves to be the guy’s judge and jury. | 看来有”义务警员”自己审判了这家伙 |
[03:09] | Judge,jury and executioner. | 法官 |
[03:47] | CSI: Miami Season 05 Episode 23 | 陪审团 行刑人 |
[04:17] | is it just me,or have people gotten a little too casual about seeing a dead body? | 我怎么觉得这些人看到死尸 神情也太轻松了吧 |
[04:27] | easier when decomp’s at a distance. | 离这么远看当然容易 |
[04:30] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[04:41] | we’ve got at least a dozens footprints here. | 这里至少有一打脚印 |
[04:43] | If an angry mob got to him, that would explain our boy’s injuries. | 如果是某个愤怒的家伙抓住了他 那就能解释他的伤痕了 |
[04:48] | Ligature mark on his ankle, possibly held in restraint. | 脚踝处有捆绑痕迹 可能是为了控制他 |
[04:52] | Baby boy didn’t go down quietly. | 这孩子死得不安生啊 |
[04:55] | Bruising,lacerations. | 瘀伤 裂口 |
[04:58] | Fingernails on both hands are torn. | 两手指甲都裂开了 |
[05:03] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[05:04] | Is that something under the nail bed? | 甲床下好像有东西 |
[05:09] | it’s like a wood splinter. | 像是一根木刺 |
[05:13] | It’s going to be impossible to process this scene. | 处理现场简直就是不可能了 |
[05:15] | People have contaminated it. | 人们已经破坏了现场 |
[05:17] | Someone also contaminated the body. | 还有人破坏了尸体 |
[05:20] | Smell’s unmistakable. | 气味可不会出错 |
[05:21] | It’s urine. | 是尿 |
[05:22] | It’s not just enough to kill somebody. | 杀了人还不够 |
[05:23] | You’ve got to make a statement. | 还要大肆嚣张 |
[05:26] | Media blew this carjacking way out of proportion. | 媒体对这件事的炒做太过分了 |
[05:29] | Maybe ryan fueled the fire. | 也许是Ryan煽了风 |
[05:31] | He didn’t just fuel the fire. | 他不只是煽了风 |
[05:33] | He lit the match. | 还点了火 |
[05:40] | Miss williamson… | Williamson小姐 |
[05:43] | miss williamson,I know this is difficult, | Williamson小姐 我知道这很难 |
[05:45] | but can you tell me if that’s the man that hurt you? | 但是你能不能告诉我 是不是这个人伤害了你? |
[05:49] | Yes,that’s him. | 没错 就是他 |
[05:51] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[05:52] | I just left the bank and was going to my car. | 我刚从银行出来 正走向我的车 |
[05:56] | He came out of nowhere. | 他不知道从哪冒了出来 |
[05:58] | Hey,how you doing? | 嘿 你好吗? |
[05:59] | – Hey. – Hey! | – 嘿 – 嘿! |
[06:03] | help,please! | 救命! |
[06:04] | Help me! | 救救我! |
[06:06] | Did he have a weapon? | 他有武器吗? |
[06:07] | No. | 没有 |
[06:10] | Guess he really didn’t need one. | 我想他也不需要 |
[06:18] | Now he’s dead. | 现在他死了 |
[06:21] | I can’t help but feel responsible. | 我觉得我有责任 |
[06:25] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说? |
[06:27] | All the craziness this caused. | 这件事所引起的骚动 |
[06:30] | Yes,I wanted justice,but… | 是的 我想要正义 但… |
[06:34] | not like that. | 不是那样 |
[06:36] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[06:40] | Stand by. | 准备就绪 |
[06:41] | 15 minutes to air. | 15分钟后开始直播 |
[06:42] | All remaining talent to the set,please. | 所有人员请各就各位 |
[06:44] | Cameras to your places… | 各个机位… |
[06:46] | – hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[06:49] | How’s it going? | 你好吗? |
[06:50] | Thanks for coming down. | 谢谢你来 |
[06:51] | Yeah,I’m good. | 我很好 |
[06:52] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[06:53] | You look different. | 你看起来很不同 |
[06:54] | Must be the eyeliner. | 也许因为了画了眼线 |
[06:55] | I wear makeup now. | 我化了妆 |
[06:59] | you must think it’s pretty,uh,pretty silly. | 你肯定认为这很 呃 很呆 (小孩赶紧认错!!) |
[07:02] | No,that wasn’t the adjective I was looking for. | 不不 我可不会用这个词儿 |
[07:10] | well,I got to earn a living. | 我得赚钱养活自己 |
[07:13] | So,congratulations. | 那么 恭喜你了 |
[07:14] | I heard you found the carjacker. | 听说你发现了那个劫车犯 |
[07:16] | Is that why you called me down here? | 这就是你为什么叫我来这? |
[07:17] | To ease your conscience? | 使你的良心好过吗? |
[07:19] | You know,you may have gotten a man killed today. | 知道吗 可能是你导致了他的死亡 |
[07:23] | I didn’t really think it would go that far. | 我真的不知道 事情会变成这样 |
[07:24] | Well,that seems to be a pattern with you. | 好像一直如此 |
[07:26] | Okay,so this about the,uh,it’s about the gambling…? | 好吧 你是说赌博那件事情吗? |
[07:29] | It’s about everything,ryan. | 是说所有的事情 Ryan |
[07:31] | You assaulted a police officer. | 袭击警官 |
[07:32] | You leaked information to erica sikes. | 泄露信息给Erica Sikes |
[07:34] | Okay,well,all that is done now. | 好吧 那些都结束了 |
[07:36] | Not doing it anymore. | 不会再发生了 |
[07:38] | Are you not doing it in the way that you burned the counterfeit money | 不再烧假币了? |
[07:40] | and promised you would never bet again? | 再一次保证你不赌博了? |
[07:45] | Doesn’t this job ever get to you? | 你就从没为工作烦恼过吗? |
[07:48] | I needed an outlet. | 我需要一个出口 |
[07:51] | I wasn’t hurting anyone. | 我没有伤害任何人 |
[07:52] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[07:54] | You were being blackmailed by a suspect who you owed money to. | 你被一个嫌犯勒索 因为你欠他钱 |
[07:59] | And I paid him that money | 所以我把钱还给他 |
[08:01] | so that he wouldn’t have any power over the investigation that I was a part of. | 这样他就影响不到我参加的调查了 |
[08:04] | You gambled on the clock so that you could pay him back. | 你去赌博所以才有钱还他的 |
[08:07] | And I did it in a card club. | 我是在一家纸牌俱乐部 |
[08:08] | And I wasn’t breaking any laws. | 并没有触犯任何法律 |
[08:10] | You broke all the rules. | 你打破了所有的规则 |
[08:11] | And because you have,every case you have ever worked on is being called into question, | 因为这件事情的缘故 你办的所有案子都会受到置疑 |
[08:16] | so if you say that you weren’t hurting anyone, | 所以如果你说你没伤害任何人 |
[08:18] | think about all of the people left behind to pick up the pieces for you. | 想想你身后为你收拾残局的人吧 |
[08:22] | Speaking of which,I’m needed in dna. | 说起来 我还有活要做 |
[08:23] | I have to go. | 我要走了 |
[08:24] | Wait . Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[08:26] | Just wait a second. | 就等一会 |
[08:37] | after my segment ran, | 节目播出以后 电视台收到了很多电话- |
[08:41] | including about a dozen death threats– to the carjacker. | 包括很多对劫车犯的死亡威胁电话 |
[08:47] | These are the,uh,names and numbers. | 这些是名字和号码 |
[08:49] | Hopefully,one of them is your guy. | 希望有你们要找的人 |
[09:09] | Are you familiar with the south pointe area,mr. Hewitt? | 你对South Pointe地区熟悉吗 Hewitt先生? |
[09:12] | Yeah. | 熟悉 |
[09:13] | Yeah,that’s where they found that guy. | 那就是发现那个家伙的地方 |
[09:15] | The carjacker,right? | 那个劫车犯 对吧? |
[09:16] | The carjacker you threatened. | 你威胁过的那个劫车犯 |
[09:21] | And we found your dna on his clothes. | 在他的衣服上发现了你的DNA |
[09:25] | It was nice work,and quick. | 你们干得真棒 还很快 |
[09:29] | I’m a fan of law enforcement,you know? | 我是个警察迷 |
[09:31] | Yes. But you don’t believe in the law,do you? | 是啊 但是你并不相信法律 对吗? |
[09:34] | I do. | 我相信 |
[09:34] | But sometimes you-you got to take things into your own hands. | 但有的时候 你需要自己搞定事情 |
[09:44] | I saw the carjacker on the beach in the morning. | 今天早上 我在海滩上看到了这个劫车犯 |
[09:47] | Recognized him from the news. | 从新闻里认出了他 |
[09:49] | Did to him what he did to that poor girl. | 对他做了他对那个可怜女孩做的事 |
[09:51] | With a little interest. | 兴趣上来了 |
[10:03] | come on. | 拜托 |
[10:04] | Step outside the badge a second. | 别装正直了 |
[10:07] | You got to admit. | 你得承认 |
[10:08] | Streets are much safer without this guy on them. | 没有这种人 街上会安全得多 |
[10:10] | That’s not up to you. | 那不是由你决定的 |
[10:17] | Sir,were you brought in for questioning? | 先生 能问你几个问题吗? |
[10:18] | Are you a suspect? | 你是嫌犯吗? |
[10:19] | I’m not a suspect. I did it. | 我不是嫌犯 我行侠仗义 |
[10:20] | I killed the carjacker. | 杀了那个劫车犯 |
[10:22] | Is there anything else you’d like to say? | 你有什么其他想说的吗? |
[10:23] | You bet. People of miami,we can take back our city. | 当然 迈阿密市民 我们能保护我们的城市 |
[10:26] | Make it safe for our families. | 让城市变得安全 |
[10:27] | So you admit it? You are a vigilante? | 那么你承认了? 你就是那个”义务警员”? |
[10:29] | You can call me whatever you want. | 随便怎么叫我都行 |
[10:30] | I’m just a concerned citizen. | 我只是个热心市民 |
[10:33] | Let’s take back our city! | 让我们保护我们的城市! |
[10:35] | take it back! | 保护它! |
[10:44] | excuse me,officer? | 警官 请问 |
[10:46] | Is that him? | 是他吗? |
[10:48] | The guy who killed my brother? | 是这个家伙杀了我弟弟吗? |
[10:52] | Your brother? | 你弟弟? |
[10:54] | I’m sorry,but I’m not at liberty to discuss an open case. | 对不起 但我不能和你讨论这件案子 |
[10:57] | Came as soon as I heard. | 我一听到消息就来了 |
[10:58] | I still can’t believe it. | 我仍然不能相信 |
[10:59] | What’s your brother’s name? | 你弟弟叫什么? |
[11:01] | Jason. | |
[11:03] | Jason billings. | |
[11:05] | I just saw his picture on the news. | 我刚在新闻上看到他的照片 |
[11:08] | Think you would feel comfortable identifying his body for us? | 你能来认下尸吗? |
[11:14] | Sure. Whatever you need. | 好的 没问题 |
[11:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:19] | You heard it live. | 刚才亲耳听到 |
[11:20] | Derek hewitt,a mechanic from homestead, | Derek Hewitt 来自Homestead的一名机修工 |
[11:21] | has confessed to the murder of a still unnamed suspect | 承认谋杀那名仍不知确切身份的嫌疑犯 |
[11:25] | who was caught on video assaulting young sherry williamson in broad daylight yesterday. | 该嫌疑犯昨天白天被拍下 袭击一名年轻女士Sherry Williamson的画面 |
[11:30] | Hewitt,a self-described vigilante, | Hewitt 自称为”义务警员” |
[11:32] | urged others to “take back the city” by any means necessary. | 呼吁大家以一切必要手段 来”维护城市安全” |
[11:36] | H,natalia called. | H Natalia刚打来 |
[11:38] | She spoke to the victim’s brother. | 她和受害人的哥哥谈过了 |
[11:40] | And we got a positive id on him. | 我们确定了他的身份 |
[11:41] | It’s jason billings. | 是Jason Billings |
[11:43] | Did you get a cause of death? | 知道死因了吗? |
[11:44] | Yes. It’s a jefferson fracture. | 恩 是颈部骨折 |
[11:46] | Vertical force to cause a broken neck. | 垂直用力导致脖子折断 |
[11:49] | Check out these photos alexx sent over. | 看看Alexx送来的这些照片 |
[11:51] | She documented all the injuries he sustained. | 她检查了所有伤口 |
[11:53] | Several to his rib cage were postmortem. | 胸腔的一些伤口是死后造成的 |
[11:56] | And then there’s this. | 还有这个 |
[11:59] | That looks like a shark bite. | 看起来像是鲨鱼咬的 |
[12:01] | Yeah,also postmortem. | 没错 也是死后造成的 |
[12:10] | So if jason was already dead when he was bitten, | 那么如果Jason被咬的时候已经死了 |
[12:13] | that means he died out on the water and then somehow made it back to shore. | 那就意味着他是在水里死的 然后被冲上了岸 |
[12:16] | Before he was id’d on the news. | 在新闻确认他的长相之前 |
[12:18] | Yeah,before ryan broadcast his face. | 没错 在Ryan识别出他的脸之前 |
[12:21] | So our vigilante didn’t kill the carjacker. | 那么我们的”义务警员”没有杀死劫车犯 |
[12:23] | He just wanted the credit. | 他只想出名 |
[12:25] | So if he didn’t kill him,who did? | 如果不是他杀的 那是谁? |
[12:38] | Well,I mean…wednesday. | 我的意思是…周三 |
[12:43] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:44] | I don’t know. I mean,in all honesty, | 我不知道 诚实地说 |
[12:47] | I’ve been… | 我已经… |
[12:50] | Bye. | 再见 |
[12:53] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:54] | Great to see that smile. | 看到你那样笑真好 |
[12:56] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[12:57] | Who was that? Jake? | 是谁? Jake? |
[12:59] | Um,yeah,i told him that if people would stop killing each other, | 是的 我跟他说 如果人们之间能停止杀来杀去 |
[13:03] | we could have a proper meal. | 我们就能一起吃顿饭 |
[13:04] | Is that info on the carjacker? | 是关于那个劫车犯的信息吗? |
[13:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:07] | Guy’s name is jason billings. | 这家伙叫Jason Billings |
[13:09] | Born into money. | 家里很有钱 |
[13:10] | He had some pretty expensive hobbies. | 有些相当费钱的爱好 |
[13:11] | Like what? | 比如? |
[13:12] | Like racing anything he can get his hands on. | 赛任何能赛的东西 |
[13:15] | Horses,cars,boats. | 马 车 艇 |
[13:17] | Why would a guy with that much money to burn need to steal a car? | 那样有钱的家伙为什么要劫车呢? |
[13:21] | Had to be out of desperation. | 肯定是逼不得已吧 |
[13:22] | We need to find out where jason dockedis boat. | 我们要找到Jason停放船的地方 |
[13:32] | Miami-dade pd. | 迈阿密戴德警局 |
[13:35] | Is this jason billings’ boat? | 是Jason Billings的船吗? |
[13:37] | Yes,it is. | 是的 |
[13:38] | Is he in some kind of trouble? | 他有什么麻烦了吗? |
[13:40] | Not anymore. | 不会再有了 |
[13:41] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[13:45] | Oh,my god. | 哦 天啊 |
[13:46] | How do you know him? | 你怎么认识他的? |
[13:48] | I just…I work for him. | 我只是…我为他工作 |
[13:49] | I keep his boat clean and running. | 我负责船的清理和维护 |
[13:52] | Did you clean it today? | 今天早上清理了吗? |
[13:54] | No,no,I just,i just got started. | 没 还没 我刚准备开始 |
[14:01] | Check out the kill switch. | 检查了紧急阀 |
[14:03] | The strap’s torn. | 皮带断裂了 |
[14:05] | Didn’t our victim have ligature marks on his ankle? | 受害人的脚踝不是有勒捆绑痕迹吗? |
[14:07] | What,do you think somebody pushed jason out of his boat? | 什么 你认为有人把Jason从船里推下去了? |
[14:10] | Yeah,and it means jason took the kill switch with him. | 是的 这意味着Jason把紧急阀给带掉了下来 |
[14:17] | If it disengages,the motor shuts off. | 如果阀脱离了 发动机就会停下 |
[14:19] | It means the killer had to get it back to ride the boat back to shore. | 也就是说 凶手要把紧急阀给找回来 才能把船开回岸 |
[14:23] | Yes,leaving jason to die. | 没错 留下Jason等死 |
[14:25] | Where were you this morning? | 你今早在哪? |
[14:27] | I was in the keys. | 我在Keys |
[14:29] | Party went late. I slept in. | 昨天派队玩太晚了 我睡过头了 |
[14:32] | I got,like,30 people who can vouch for me. | 大概30个人能为我做证 |
[14:34] | Really? | 是吗? |
[14:35] | Well,you’re gonna need more than 30 hungover college kids. | 你不只需要30个宿醉的大学小子 |
[14:38] | Like what? | 还有什么? |
[14:38] | Like dna,prints. | DNA 指纹 |
[14:40] | Yeah,sure,whatever. | 是啊 当然 随便你们 |
[14:45] | What am I supposed to do now? | 那我现在应该怎么做? |
[14:47] | Why don’t you take the rest of the day off? | 你为什么不休息下呢? |
[14:49] | We’ll look after the boat. | 我们会照看这艘船的 |
[14:50] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[14:57] | This is a sweet ride. | 这船真棒! |
[15:06] | It’s a custom-built twin-engine donzi. | 特别定制 双发动机 |
[15:09] | 1,400-horsepower. | 1400马力 |
[15:11] | This thing’s so fast you can barely see it on the radar. | 这东西速度快得在雷达上都找不到 |
[15:14] | This is such a guy thing. | 男人的爱好啊 |
[15:16] | I mean,there’s really only one reason to buy a boat like this. | 我是说 只有唯一的理由去买艘这样的船 |
[15:18] | Try to look cool. | 让自己看起来很酷 |
[15:23] | Oh,there’s another reason. | 哦 还有个理由 |
[15:25] | How about drug smuggling? | 毒品走私 |
[15:27] | See these markings on the hull here? | 看到船外壳的这些痕迹了吗? |
[15:30] | Cement. | 接合胶 |
[15:31] | It’s used to affix what’s called a blister. | 是用来粘贴一种叫水泡的东西 |
[15:34] | Okay,I’ve heard of those. | 我听说过 |
[15:34] | That’s what they hide the drugs inside to avoid detection. | 把毒品藏在里面 避免被检测到 |
[15:45] | Blisters are usually made of fiberglass and painted the same color as the boat. | 水泡通常是用玻璃纤维制成 并且漆成和船身一样的颜色 |
[15:49] | Easy to pry off in case the coast guard spots them. | 很容易隐藏 以防被海岸巡逻队发现 |
[15:58] | This blister’s long gone,though. | 尽管水泡不在了 |
[16:01] | But the cement left a mark. | 但接合胶留下了痕迹 |
[16:05] | Looks like there’s something in it. | 看起来里面有些东西 |
[16:07] | Looks like sand. | 像沙子 |
[16:09] | There’s no reason to run a $500,000 boat aground on purpose. | 没理由让一艘50万美元的船故意搁浅 |
[16:14] | Nope,not unless you’re in a real hurry to offload a drug shipment. | 除非是着急把毒品给卸下来 |
[16:18] | Oh,great. | 哦 没错 |
[16:20] | Now we got to search hundreds of miles of florida coastline. | 现在我们要沿佛罗里达的海岸线搜寻了 |
[16:33] | I’m all up for a treasure hunt and everything, but this is a lot of ground to cover. | 我做好寻宝的准备了 但这范围也太大了 |
[16:37] | and that’s why I brought along our new toy,the profiler. | 这就是我带新玩具的原因 探测器 |
[16:40] | It’s electromagnetic, so it picks up more than a metal detector. | 电磁的 比金属探测仪还要管用 |
[16:43] | Yeah,but so far all we’ve got is an ipod, four beer bottles,and a beach towel, | 但是目前为止我们只找到了一个ipod 四个啤酒瓶和一条沙滩巾 |
[16:47] | but no fiberglass blister with the drugs. | 没有带有毒品的玻璃纤维水泡 |
[16:49] | So we keep looking until we find the blister. | 那就继续找 |
[16:53] | calleigh. | 直到找到为止 |
[16:55] | Is that who i think it is? | 不会是我看错了吧? |
[16:57] | Yeah,ryan wolfe with on-the-spot coverage. | 没错 是Ryan Wolfe 还有辆转播车 |
[17:01] | God,he just keeps anticipating our every move. | 天啊 我们每一步他都预料到了 |
[17:04] | Want me to go talk to him? | 要我过去和他谈谈吗? |
[17:08] | No,let’s keep working. | 不用了 继续工作吧 |
[17:30] | I don’t have my tripod,wolfe. | wolfe 我没带三脚架 |
[17:31] | How do I get a decent close-up of them from here? | 怎么拍她们的近镜头啊 |
[17:35] | You’re not shooting them,eddie. | Eddie 你不能拍她们 |
[17:36] | You’re shooting me. | 你拍的是我 |
[17:38] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[17:39] | Afraid your csi colleagues will steal the spotlight? | 怕你在CSI的同事抢你的风头? |
[17:44] | I’m respecting their work. | 这是对她们工作的尊重 |
[17:46] | Come on,man. | 好了 哥们 |
[17:48] | A little closer. | 近一点 |
[17:50] | Come on. Get closer. | 来吧 走近点 |
[17:51] | There’s no crime scene tape. | 又不是犯罪现场摄像 |
[17:53] | Hey,man,just ’cause you heard about this on the police scanner | 嘿 哥们 你听到了点内部消息 |
[17:56] | doesn’t mean you get to interfere with a murder investigation. | 并不给你扰乱凶杀调查的权利 |
[17:59] | You understand that? | 你明白了吗? |
[18:00] | You got that? | 懂了吗? |
[18:11] | I’m going to do my opener from here,all right? | 我在这里做开场白 好吗? |
[18:13] | Yeah,looks good,looks good. | 好的 很好 很好 |
[18:15] | I just want it a little wider. | 我想把视野拉大点 |
[18:22] | get it off! | 放开 |
[18:22] | Hey,hey,eddie,eddie,eddie,relax! | 嘿嘿 Eddie Eddie Eddie 放松! |
[18:26] | Get it off me! | 搬开它 |
[18:27] | I can’T. I can’t get it off or you’re gonna bleed to death. all right? | 不行 我不能搬开 否则你会失血致死的 |
[18:29] | Hold on. | 坚持住 |
[18:31] | Call for help! | 来人啊! |
[18:33] | Call emergency! | 意外! |
[18:34] | Get rescue out here now! | 快叫救援来! |
[18:37] | Oh,get it off! | 哦 搬开它! |
[18:37] | Hold on,man,hold on. All right? | 别动 哥们 坚持一下 好吗? |
[18:54] | He lost a lot of blood. | 他失血很多 |
[18:58] | It’s going to be close. | 差点就没命 |
[19:03] | you know,us being here and us following you around, that’s not my idea. | 我们跟着你们 都不是我的主意 |
[19:07] | The assignment editors wanted me to follow up on a story. | 节目编辑希望我们做个追踪报导 |
[19:12] | Just in case you were wondering. | 如果你好奇的话 |
[19:14] | No,I,I,I wasn’T. | 不 我 我没那个意思 |
[19:20] | It’s just that,um… | 只是 呃… |
[19:22] | it’s just that I’m on somebody else’s payroll now, | 我现在只是在给其他人打工 |
[19:26] | and it’s weird. | 感觉挺怪的 |
[19:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:30] | I mean,I-I’ve been there. | 我有过同感 |
[19:33] | When I worked for the feds, it was easy to lose sight of whose side I was on. | 我当年给联邦调查局工作时 也容易忘记自己的角色定位 |
[19:40] | What do you think I should do? | 你认为我该怎么办 |
[19:44] | Short term: Get away from the cameras; | 说简单点 远离镜头 |
[19:49] | and long term: You’re just going to have to decide what your own priorities are. | 说复杂点 下决定自己看重的是什么 |
[20:04] | You sure you’re okay? | 确定自己没事吗 |
[20:08] | I’m fine. Thanks. | 没事 谢谢 |
[20:12] | Natalia,that trap was put there to protect something. | Natalia 那里设陷阱是 为了保护什么东西的 |
[20:15] | Will you bring your camera? | 带上相机好吗? |
[20:16] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[20:38] | Thing looks like something out of vietnam. | 看起来像是越南特色 |
[20:41] | Or drug runners trying to protect their stash. | 或是毒品贩子在保护他们的藏匿点 |
[20:48] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[20:49] | Looks like when that trap was triggered, it disturbed a lot of the sand around here. | 看来当陷阱的机关触发后 附近的沙子都被搅动了 |
[20:53] | It’s the blister. | 是浮泡 |
[21:04] | can you help me lift this? | 能帮我把它扶起来吗 |
[21:05] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[21:12] | well,there’s our buried treasure. | 哇 是埋藏的宝物 |
[21:20] | it’s wrapped in banana leaves to protect from moisture. | 用香蕉叶包裹起来防潮 |
[21:22] | It’s a common practice in cuba. | 在古巴很常见的做法 |
[21:24] | Jason billings was in deep. | Jason billings逃不掉干系了 |
[21:26] | This is a big stash. | 这可是个大藏匿点 |
[21:28] | If you bury something this well, you don’t draw attention to it by setting a trap. | 如果把东西掩埋得如此之好 没必要设陷阱来引起注意 |
[21:32] | You do if you intend to kill the person that’s following you. | 除非是想杀掉跟踪自己的人 |
[21:39] | By looking into your brother’s past,mr. Billings, it shined a light on your own. | Billings先生 从你弟弟生前的调查来看 你似乎也脱不开干系 |
[21:44] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[21:45] | It turns out the boat is registered to you. | 涉案的船支 是注册在你名下的 |
[21:49] | Yeah,the boat’s in my name,but I gave it to jason. | 没错 船是我名下的 但我把它送给Jason了 |
[21:52] | So what? | 所以呢? |
[21:52] | Jason may have been killed on the boat. | Jason 可能是在船上遇害的 |
[21:55] | Wait,I thought the vigilante guy killed him on the beach. | 等等 我以为是那个义务警员 在沙滩上杀了他 |
[21:58] | We have new information,don’t we? | 我们发现了新情况 |
[22:01] | Like that the boat was being used for drug running. | 比如那艘船曾用来运送过毒品 |
[22:05] | I… | 我… |
[22:08] | I thought he was into something. | 我猜他卷入了一些麻烦 |
[22:11] | But it was his business. | 但那是他的事 |
[22:12] | I didn’t ask. | 我没问 |
[22:13] | We believe that jason was offloading drugs. | 我们相信Jason在卸载毒品 |
[22:15] | We want to know for who. | 我们想知道他在为谁工作 |
[22:18] | Do you have any idea who he hung out with? | 你对他交往的人有了解吗 |
[22:21] | There was this one guy. | 有这么个人 |
[22:24] | Tony. | |
[22:26] | Tony… | |
[22:27] | decker. | |
[22:28] | He had those eyes,you know,like he wasn’t afraid of anything. | 他有一双无所畏惧的眼睛 |
[22:31] | That’s going to change. | 那可不一定 |
[23:07] | Tony decker. | |
[23:11] | Can I help you? | 能帮什么忙吗? |
[23:12] | I think you can,tony. | 我想是的 |
[23:13] | Tony Jason billings. | |
[23:18] | I know a lot of people. | 我认识的人多了 |
[23:18] | I’m,uh,not so good with names,though. | 我 呃 不太擅长记名字 |
[23:22] | Jason used his boat to smuggle drugs for you and now he’s dead. | Jason曾用他的船帮你走私毒品 现在他死了 |
[23:28] | Wow,that’S… | 哇 真是… |
[23:29] | that’s creative,man. | 真能扯 哥们 |
[23:32] | I understand you have a connection with the sovantes cartel of cuba. | 我知道你和古巴的Sovantes组织有联系 |
[23:37] | Connection to a drug cartel,now… | 和毒品组织有联系… |
[23:40] | now you’re just flat-out insulting me. | 你竟然敢公然污蔑我 |
[23:43] | Listen,I have three homes. | 听着 我有三个住处 |
[23:46] | Okay,a yacht,solid rep. | ok 还有游艇 可信的名望 |
[23:48] | Life is good,man. Why would I kill anyone? | 活得好好的 我干嘛要去杀人 |
[23:50] | Maybe to keep it that way. | 也许为了保持这样的生活 |
[23:56] | Well,when you have proof… | 哦 等你有了证据… |
[23:59] | then we’ll talk. | 我们再说 |
[24:03] | Looking forward to it. | 期待再会 |
[24:24] | So what have we got? | 有什么发现吗? |
[24:25] | Well,my friend,you dug up 20 kilos of pure heroin, street value: $1.4 million. | 朋友 你挖出来20公斤的纯海洛因 街市价格达140万 |
[24:34] | Do you have any idea who was handling the banana leaves? | 能查出来谁打包的香蕉叶吗 |
[24:37] | Sand destroyed most of the prints, | 沙子破坏了大部分的指纹 |
[24:39] | but I found one on the underside that was willing to cooperate. | 但我在内层找到一枚清晰指纹 |
[24:42] | It belongs to the left index finger of this guy. | 是这人左手食指的 |
[24:45] | Cole telford. | |
[24:46] | Yeah,h got a reference sample from him earlier, including that ten card. | 是的 之前H采取了他的十个指纹样品 |
[24:50] | Doesn’t he work on jason billings’s boat? | 他不是在Jason Billings的船上工作吗 |
[24:53] | I guess. | 我想是的 |
[24:54] | When he’s not smuggling heroin from cuba. | 他那时还没从古巴走私毒品 |
[25:09] | I’m not a drug runner,sir. I promise you. | 我不是贩毒者 长官 我向你保证 |
[25:12] | I’m not interested in getting bounced out of dade university. | 我可不想被赶出大学 |
[25:15] | See,we found your fingerprint though,cole, on ten kilos of pure heroin. | 听着 Cole 我们在10公斤 纯海洛因上发现了你的指纹 |
[25:19] | Explain that to me. | 跟我解释一下吧 |
[25:27] | Whenever jason offered to take me for a ride, it was usually for a mile for two. | 每次Jason带我去兜风 都不过是一两英里 |
[25:31] | One day he says,”how about cuba?” | 有天他说 “去古巴如何” |
[25:34] | I was all over it. | 我兴奋极了 |
[25:43] | That far. | 那么远 |
[25:44] | That fast. | 那么快 |
[25:45] | It was awesome. | 简直帅呆了 |
[25:47] | What happened when you got there? | 你们到了之后发生了什么 |
[25:50] | It was like an indy pit stop. | 到了一个类似土著坑洞的站 |
[25:51] | Some guys directed us in to refuel. | 有些人领我们去加燃料 |
[25:54] | And jason asked me to help him. | Jason要我去帮他 |
[26:03] | Hey,don’t just stand there. | 嘿 被光站着 |
[26:05] | Give me a hand with this,will you,buddy? | 帮我一把 好吗 伙计? |
[26:08] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[26:10] | Come on. What does it look like? | 得了 你看像什么? |
[26:12] | No,I can’t,man. | 不 哥们 我不能 |
[26:14] | I shouldn’T. | 我不该这么做 |
[26:15] | Well,you don’t,you’re not coming back with me. | 哦 你不帮忙 那就别跟我一起回来 |
[26:23] | You helped him load the boat? | 你帮他装货上船? |
[26:27] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[26:29] | He had this look on his face I’d never seen before. | 他挂着副不得违抗的表情在脸上 |
[26:32] | Did you help him bury the product when you got back? | 回来后 你帮他掩埋货品了吗 |
[26:34] | No,my involvement ended when we docked here. | 没有 停船靠岸后我就没再参与 |
[26:37] | He told me to keep my mouth shut,and I did. | 他叫我口风紧锁 我便保持沉默 |
[26:39] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[26:40] | Well,I guess we’re going to find out,huh,cole? | 哦 我们会查明真相的 Cole |
[26:52] | Hmm,that is gruesome. | 嗯 真可怕 |
[26:54] | So you found something in the trap? | 在陷阱上找到什么了吗? |
[26:55] | Yeah,epithelia,but they’re not from our unfortunate cameraman. | 是的 有表皮 而且不是那个倒霉摄像师的 |
[27:02] | It matches the reference sample of cole telford. | 倒是和Cole Telford的采样吻合 |
[27:05] | The college kid. | 那个大学男生 |
[27:06] | I found skin in this hinge right here. | 我在枢纽这块发现的皮肤 |
[27:08] | He must’ve gotten pinched trying to put this contraption together. | 为了把这装置接起来 他一定被夹到过 |
[27:16] | he lied his way out of the prints, | 他对指纹证据撒了谎 |
[27:17] | but I think he’s going to have a tough time with this one. | 我想这个会让他百口莫辩了 |
[27:21] | So you’re a mechanical engineering major? | 你主修机械工程学 |
[27:23] | Yeah,got one semester to go. | 是的 还有一个学期要上 |
[27:26] | I wouldn’t be in such a hurry. | 那会儿为何这么操之过急? |
[27:28] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[27:29] | Oh,come off it,mr. Telford. | 哦 得了吧 Telford先生 |
[27:31] | Your dna already broke the news. | 这上面有你的DNA |
[27:32] | You set the trap,and I’m willing to bet you built it. | 是你安的陷阱 我打赌还是你设计的 |
[27:37] | Yeah. It was spring-loaded for 125 pounds of pressure. | 是的 这玩意上了125磅的弹力 |
[27:40] | Jason loved the idea. | Jason喜欢这个小创意 |
[28:05] | oh,get it off! oh,get it off! | 哦 拿开 快拿开 |
[28:10] | Jason was paranoid. | Jason有妄想症 |
[28:11] | He thought decker was tracking us, that he’d do anything to get his heroin back. | 他觉得Decker在跟踪我们 想不顾一切的搞回自己的海洛因 |
[28:15] | The trap was to send him a message. | 那陷阱是为了警告他的 |
[28:17] | Well,you’re going to have a lot of time to work on your communication skills. | 哦 你会很多时间 研究自己的沟通技巧了 |
[28:22] | Is he going to be okay? | 他没事吧 |
[28:23] | The guy in the hospital? | 躺在医院里的那个 |
[28:24] | He’s recovering. | 他正在恢复 |
[28:27] | Well,I guess I got lucky. | 哦 看来我挺走运 |
[28:29] | Yeah,real lucky. | 是的 相当走运 |
[28:31] | Now you got 20 years to figure out how to build your next trap. | 你会有20年时间 设计下一个陷阱 |
[29:03] | Good afternoon,mr. Wolfe. | Wolfe先生 下午好 |
[29:04] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[29:05] | Who are you here to see? | 你来见谁的? |
[29:17] | Yeah,bring him in. | 好 让他进来 |
[29:18] | All right,listen,I’ve got to go. | 好的 我得挂了 |
[29:20] | Yeah. | 好 |
[29:21] | Bye. | 再见 |
[29:26] | you’re late,pal. | 老兄 你迟到了 |
[29:27] | What,did you get,uh,stuck in the makeup chair? | 是不是在化妆椅上耽误了太多时间 |
[29:30] | That’s very funny. | 真搞笑 |
[29:31] | Where’s your visitor’s pass? | 你的访客证呢 |
[29:34] | Are you serious? | 你来真的啊? |
[29:35] | Yeah,I’m serious. | 是的 我认真的 |
[29:38] | All right,so you’re pissed at me now,too? | 好吧 那么你也在生我的气喽 |
[29:40] | No,wolfe,I got my own problems. | 不 Wolfe 我有自己的麻烦 |
[29:42] | Now put your visitor’s pass on before I get my ass thrown out of here,all right? | 在我被赶出去前 赶快带上你的访客证 好吗 |
[29:46] | Now,what have you got for me? | 好 你给我带什么来了 |
[29:47] | This is so strange. | 感觉太奇怪了 |
[29:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:57] | This is the footage you dissected from your tv show? | 这就是你从电视节目上剪下来的片段? |
[30:02] | You know,uh,”as a csi,I like to work from the outside inward.” | 噢”作为CSI探员 我喜欢由表及里的探案” |
[30:07] | You have an uncanny gift for impersonations. | 你有相当离谱的模仿天赋 |
[30:10] | I actually should’ve practiced what I preached. | 事实上我该好好实践一下 自己鼓吹的那套 |
[30:13] | Take a look at the part where jason gets in the front seat. | 看看Jason进到前座的片段 |
[30:18] | There. | 那里 |
[30:19] | You see that? | 看见了吗? |
[30:20] | No,see what? | 没有 看什么? |
[30:21] | All right,roll it back. | 好的 倒回去 |
[30:23] | Go back to where you started. | 回到开始的地方 |
[30:24] | **** | 把那一段提出来 |
[30:26] | **** | ok 再将画面分割 |
[30:27] | At 30 frames per second, the surveillance cameras record too slow to pick it up. | 因为录象是以每秒30祯记录的 足以提取细致的画面 |
[30:31] | Right there on the roof. | 就在车顶上 |
[30:32] | Yeah,some kind of spark. And you were able to see that? | 看见车顶边缘的闪光了吗 |
[30:34] | **** | 而且在底部有变线 |
[30:37] | Not until I looked between the frames. | 比对了2祯画面才发现 |
[30:39] | That’s a good eye,wolfe. | 眼神好犀利 Wolfe |
[30:40] | How many times have you watched this? | 你看了多少遍 |
[30:41] | After the,uh,citywide manhunt,I started… | 在 呃 全民大搜捕之后 我开始… |
[30:47] | a few. | 做了点事 |
[30:50] | Now,that spark– I think it’s a ricochet. | 那个闪光 我认识为是弹射 |
[30:53] | Somebody fired a bullet. | 有人在射子弹 |
[30:55] | Yeah,well,sherry williamson didn’t mention anything about gunfire to horatio when she spoke to him. | 是啊 Sherry Williamson和Horatio 谈话时没有提过枪火的事 |
[31:01] | She’s been in on this the whole time. | 她一直都参与其中 |
[31:03] | Not bad,huh? | 还不赖吧? |
[31:04] | I still got it. | 还是被我发现了 |
[31:06] | Yeah,it’s,uh… | 是啊 呃… |
[31:08] | it’s just too bad you can’t do anything with it | 只可惜 你只有无能为力的袖手旁观 |
[31:11] | because I’m going to be the one taking it to the judge. | 因为得由我来将这个送审 |
[31:15] | good work. | 干得好 |
[31:16] | Nice shirt. | 衣服不错 |
[31:21] | sherry. | |
[31:24] | The entire city knows your name. | 整个城市都知道你的名字了 |
[31:26] | You got citizens who wanted to kill the man who assaulted you, and yet… | 有大把的市民想为你除掉伤害过你的人 不过… |
[31:32] | you forgot to tell us that someone took a shot at him. | 你忘了告诉我们 有人开枪射他的事 |
[31:35] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么?你说什么呢? |
[31:36] | Come on. | 好了 |
[31:38] | I know you’re covering for someone. | 我知道你在为某人做掩护 |
[31:41] | You’re on the hook right now for conspiracy to commit murder. | 你现在陷入了凶杀同谋的圈套 |
[31:44] | Don’t take the fall. | 别继续陷下去 |
[31:46] | Give me the shooter. | 告诉我枪手是谁 |
[31:56] | it was jason’s brother. | 是Jason的哥哥 |
[31:57] | Jason’s brother,paul? | Jason的哥哥 Paul? |
[32:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:03] | He came to me. | 他来找我 |
[32:04] | Asked for help. | 叫我帮忙 |
[32:06] | Why you? | 为什么找你 |
[32:08] | Paul and I are seeing each other on and off. | Paul和我相互看上各取所需 |
[32:12] | The money he offered me,it would’ve set me up for a long time. | 他给我的钱 够我花好长一阵子 |
[32:16] | So,for a price,you were supposed to lure jason to your car? | 为了那些钱 你要把Jason诱骗到你车那 |
[32:23] | He grabbed coffee at the same place every morning,early. | 他每天早上都会去同个地方买咖啡 |
[32:27] | So I pretended to have car trouble. | 于是我假装车子出了问题 |
[32:33] | Excuse me,sir. | 先生 打扰了 |
[32:34] | Could you help me? | 能帮我个忙吗 |
[32:34] | My car won’t start. | 我的车发动不了 |
[32:36] | Yeah. Sure,where are you parked? | 好的 没问题 你停哪了 |
[32:37] | It’s just right here. | 就在这里 |
[32:39] | I got him there. | 我把他带过去 |
[32:40] | Paul said he’d do the rest. | Paul说剩下的事他负责 |
[32:46] | Help! Please,help me! | 救命 救救我 |
[32:54] | So paul fired outside the security camera’s range. | Paul在摄相头警戒范围之外射击 |
[33:02] | The plan was botched. | 可惜计划搞砸了 |
[33:04] | Paul missed. | Paul失误了 |
[33:05] | And then I end up on the news,damsel in distress. | 之后我就成了电视上那个不幸的少女 |
[33:09] | “Damsel in distress,” huh? | “不幸的少女” 哈? |
[33:13] | Well,I’m afraid this isn’t going to have a storybook ending,ms.Williamson. | Williamson小姐 恐怕不会是故事书般的结尾 |
[33:18] | I hope your payday was worth it. | 希望你拿的钱值得 |
[33:27] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[33:28] | We’ve been down this dead-end road already. | 我们已经找到最终线索了 |
[33:31] | You’re in just as deep as your little brother. | 你和你弟弟陷得一样深 |
[33:34] | Running out of ways to phrase this,guys. | 伙计 真是让我无言以对 |
[33:37] | It was his mess,not mine. | 都是他惹的麻烦 和我无关 |
[33:40] | Why did you take a shot at him in broad daylight? | 你为什么在光天化日下向他开枪? |
[33:45] | Talked to sherry? | 和Sherry谈过了? |
[33:46] | You should’ve paid her more. | 你应该多给点前她 |
[33:47] | She belted it out like an opera singer. | 她像唱歌剧似的全抖搂出来了 |
[33:52] | Jason was in deep with decker. | Jason和Decker纠缠不清 |
[33:55] | His shipment numbers from cuba weren’t adding up. | 他从古巴运回的货没有入帐 |
[33:58] | You work for decker,too? | 你也为Decker工作? |
[34:00] | He told me to take care of it. | 他让我去搞定此事 |
[34:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:02] | By killing jason. | 去杀了Jason |
[34:04] | Or he’d kill us both. | 或者我们俩被他杀 |
[34:08] | I couldn’t do it. | 我办不到 |
[34:10] | So I fired a shot off the top of the car. | 所以我故意在车顶射失 |
[34:22] | jason took you out on his boat. | Jason开船带你出海 |
[34:24] | What was the purpose of that? | 目的是什么? |
[34:27] | He was asking me for help. | 他是要找我帮忙 |
[34:32] | Someone tried to kill me this morning. | 今天早上有人要杀我 |
[34:36] | I think tony’s sent one of his goons after me. | 我猜是Tony派小弟来暗算我 |
[34:38] | Return the kilos you took from him. | 把你私藏的货还给他 |
[34:40] | It’ll all go away. | 然后就相安无事了 |
[34:42] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[34:44] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[34:48] | W-what are you looking for? | 你在找什么呢 |
[34:49] | You still carry that glock with you? | 你还随身携带着那把枪吗 |
[34:50] | No,and I wouldn’t give it to you if I did. | 没有 就算有也不给你 |
[34:57] | You’re one of tony’s goons,paulie? | 你就是Tony的小弟 Paulie? |
[35:00] | No,it wasn’t like that. | 不 不是那样的 |
[35:01] | Go ahead. Finish it,paulie. | 来啊 做个了断 Paulie |
[35:03] | Finish it. | 杀了我 |
[35:04] | Finish it,paulie. | 杀我啊 Paulie |
[35:25] | he never surfaced. | 他再没浮出水面 |
[35:54] | I recovered the boat’s kill switch,rode back to shore. | 我找回了船的紧急闸 驶回了海岸 |
[35:57] | Worked out well for you,didn’t it? | 解决的不错 对吗? |
[36:01] | I never wanted him to drown. | 我从未想过溺死他 |
[36:04] | I just wanted him to give the drugs back to tony. | 我只是想让他把毒品还给Tony |
[36:07] | I loved my brother. | 我爱我弟弟 |
[36:11] | Get him out of here. | 带出去 |
[36:18] | Cause of death was a broken neck. | 死因是颈部断裂 |
[36:20] | Guy’s spinning us a yarn. | 那家伙在胡扯 |
[36:21] | Or maybe he’s telling the truth,and somebody else finished him off. | 也许他说的是实话 另外有人帮他善后 |
[36:46] | Jimmy,push it! | Jimmy 加速 |
[36:47] | Get these guys off my ass! | 把这帮家伙甩开 |
[36:50] | Get inside. Get inside. | 进去 进去 |
[37:18] | This is the united states coast guard and miami-dade police department. | 美国海岸警卫队 迈阿密戴德警局 |
[37:22] | Prepare to be boarded. | 准备靠拢 |
[37:23] | Everyone on board your vessel must immediately ce topside. | 船上所有人马上到甲板上来 |
[37:50] | Did you have an accident on your boat? | 你的船上发生过意外吗? |
[38:03] | it happens,you know? | 有啊 |
[38:04] | Day on the water. | 在水上 |
[38:06] | It gets slippery. | 它挺光滑的 |
[38:07] | It certainly was for jason billings. | 肯定是Jason Billings的 |
[38:11] | He was never on my yacht,man. | 哥们 他从未上过我的船 |
[38:14] | We found his blood on your deck, and his cause of death was a broken neck. | 我们在你的船甲板上发现了他的血迹 死因是颈部断裂 |
[38:24] | Jason,uh… | Jason 呃… |
[38:28] | he drove the fastest boat in miami, | 他开着迈阿密最快的船 |
[38:30] | and when his shipments started coming in short, he would lie to me. | 每次他卸的货变少了 就会对我撒谎 |
[38:35] | Blame my cuban suppliers. | 责怪我古巴的供货商 |
[38:36] | So you followed him. | 所以你跟踪他 |
[38:38] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[38:39] | I knew his brother wasn’t going to finish the job. | 我知道他哥哥做不来的 |
[38:41] | He left him out in the water. | 他在水里放了他一马 |
[38:53] | Hey,hey,hey. | 嘿嘿嘿 |
[38:57] | Give me your hand. | 把手递给我 |
[39:02] | where are my missing kilos? | 我少的那些货上哪去了 |
[39:04] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在讲什么 |
[39:07] | you don’t tell me where it is,you’re going right back in. | 你不告诉我在哪 就给我回水里去 |
[39:09] | You understand me? | 明白吗? |
[39:11] | You won’t kill me,man. | 哥们 你不会杀我的 |
[39:13] | I’m the only way you’ll get any of it back. | 只有我能帮你找回那些货 |
[39:16] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[39:18] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[39:32] | I cut my losses,man. | 我认亏了 |
[39:34] | Kid didn’t want to save his own life, I wasn’t about to save it for him. | 那孩子自己活腻了 我就送他一程 |
[39:39] | You’re quite a humanitarian,aren’t you? | 你还是个人道主义者啊 |
[39:44] | Take him. | 带走 |
[40:01] | Here to comment on our latest breaking news story, | 下面来评论一下最新一则新闻 |
[40:04] | our resident crime expert,former csi,ryan wolfe. | 我们的特约专家 前CSI探员 |
[40:10] | Hi,heather. | 嗨 Heather |
[40:13] | A woman in pensacola drowned her two young children this afternoon before taking her own life. | 今天下午Pensacola市一名妇女 在溺死自己的两名幼子后自杀身亡 |
[40:18] | Is this postpartum… | 这是不是产后… |
[40:30] | what? | 不好意思? |
[40:32] | Is this postpartum pushed to the extreme, or is there some societal influence at work? | 这会是产后忧郁症或 社会工作压力造成的吗? |
[40:37] | No,no,that’s just horrible is what it is. | 不不 整件事就是很可怕而已 |
[40:41] | You know,to be honest, | 说实话 |
[40:42] | I don’t think it’s really our right to speculate on a mother who drowned her children. | 我认为去猜测一个溺死自己孩子的母亲 不是我们的权责 |
[40:45] | But if you had to. | 如果非得让你说呢 |
[40:47] | But I don’t have to. | 可我没必要说 |
[40:48] | And I don’t want to. | 而且我也不想说 |
[40:51] | I’m sorry,I… | 对不起 我… |
[40:52] | I’m sorry,heather. | 很抱歉 Heather. |
[40:54] | Look,my time spent here has been,uh… | 听着 我在这度过的时间 呃… |
[40:56] | it’s been really fascinating. | 真的很开心 |
[40:58] | It’s been great. | 很棒 |
[40:59] | But there’s someplace else I think I got to be. | 但我想还有我更应该去的地方 |
[41:10] | There are men and women who put themselves in harm’s way every day. | 有一群人每天都身处险境 |
[41:16] | It’s their lives for ours. | 为守护我们而努力 |
[41:19] | And for them,it’s not something that they do. | 对他们而言 这不仅是工作 |
[41:22] | It’s something that… | 而是… |
[41:23] | that,you know,they are. | 他们的人生 |
[41:34] | Now,I’m not going to try to make myself sound so honorable, | 我不是想把自己标榜得多可敬 |
[41:38] | but I took an oath. | 但我曾经发过誓 |
[41:41] | I took an oath to protect people in miami,and,uh… | 我发誓要保护迈阿密的市民 而且 |
[41:52] | I was born to be a cop. | 我生来就是警察 |
[41:57] | And,um… | 而且 呃… |
[42:05] | I think I lost that along the way. | 我有点偏航了 |
[42:11] | So… | 所以… |
[42:26] | hey,H. | 嘿 H |
[42:28] | You helped us,mr. Wolfe. | Wolfe先生 你帮了我们的忙 |
[42:31] | Yeah,it was the least I could do. | 是啊 算不上什么 |
[42:37] | But you consorted with a known felon, and that’s not going to go away anytime soon. | 你和一个臭名昭著的重犯扯上关系 这种事不会马上烟消云散的 |
[42:41] | You understand that? | 你明白吗 |
[42:43] | I don’t expect it to. | 我没指望能很快 |
[42:45] | Everything you’ve done in the past, everything you do today will come under close scrutiny. | 你过去的成就和你现在做的一切 都将被仔细审查 |
[42:54] | I may not get my job back. | 我可能没法复职了 |
[42:59] | But every case that gets reopened,I’m going to answer to. | 但我会去解答每个被重审的案件 |
[43:05] | I’m not going to abandon this team. | 我不会抛弃这个团队的 (就是这个态度!!) |
[43:11] | And we,mr. Wolfe,are not going to abandon you. | 而我们 Wolfe先生 |
[43:24] | CSI: Miami Season 05 Episode 23 | 也不会抛弃你 (H大你要罩着这小孩啊!) |