Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第5季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第5季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:39] cut! 咔!
[01:46] -good? -uh, yeah, I’m good. – 没事吧? – 恩 我没事
[01:48] I’m good. Thanks. 没事 谢了
[01:49] -That was hot! Yeah! -Rod!Rod! – 太棒了!
[01:52] What happened?What the hell? 怎么了? 到底怎搞的?
[01:54] Shot’s ruined. 这场戏没法用了
[01:55] -Who popped the trunk? -Wasn’t me. – 后备箱怎么开了? – 不是我弄的
[01:57] Must’ve been open before we rolled. Talk to transpo. 肯定开拍之前就开了 不信问Transpo
[02:00] -Hey, come quick! -What is it? – 嘿 快点过来! – 怎么了?
[02:02] You got to see this. 你来看看着个
[02:06] What’s going on? 怎么了?
[02:09] oh,my god. 哦 天啊
[02:11] It’s Brody. 是Brody
[02:13] Somebody call an ambulance! 快叫救护车
[02:20] I’m live on the scene where actor brody lassiter 我正在影星Brody Lassiter的出事现场
[02:22] was found dead of his latest movie full tilt. 他的尸体被发现在 最新电影Full Tilt的拍摄现场
[02:25] The body of movie star brody lassiter was discovered 电影明星Brody Lassiter的尸体 今天早晨被发现
[02:27] while filming a dangerous high-speed car chase this morning… 当时正在拍摄一场危险的高速追车的戏
[02:29] no information has been released yet on how lassiter died 关于Lassiter的死因 没有任何消息发布
[02:32] or even if he was part of the stunt. 也不知道他是否参与了特技场面
[02:34] No, he wasn’t part of the stunt. It’s too dangerous. 不 他没有参与特技场面 那太危险了
[02:37] Apparently so. 显然
[02:39] How’d he end up in there? 他怎么会死在后备箱里?
[02:41] -People don’t just put themselves in trunks. -I have no idea. – 人们不会把自己塞到后备箱里 – 我不知道
[02:44] Why don’t you guys do whatever cops do and find out. 为什么你们警察不尽职找出来?
[02:47] ‘Cause your stunt crew destroyed my crime scene. 因为你的特技小组 破坏了我的犯罪现场
[02:51] If you’re saying we tried to cover something up,extinguishers are protocol. 如果是说我们有所隐瞒 告诉你 灭火是标准步骤
[02:55] You were in charge of the car, weren’t you? 你负责这辆车的 是吧?
[02:58] Yeah, checked everything last night after the dry run. 没错 昨晚彩排之后仔细检查了
[03:01] -Locked it up before I left. -Apparently not well enough. – 走之前锁上了 – 锁得还不够紧
[03:05] look…I’m sorry. 听着…我很遗憾
[03:08] I’ve just been doing this so long. 我做这行已经很久了
[03:10] It’s always been fake. 都是些假动作
[03:12] I keep thinking brody’s gonna be okay. 我拼命说服自己Brody还活着
[03:14] Well, he’s not going to walk away from this one. 但是他再也没法活着走出来了
[03:16] And neither… 凶手…
[03:18] will his killer. 也是
[03:27] -=WWW.YDY.COM/BBS=- Ptoudly Presents
[03:52] CSI:MIAMI Season 5 Episode 20
[04:15] This is melissa black reporting live…**** 这里是Melissa Black的现场报道
[04:18] And today she’s dead 今天成了他的死期
[04:19] Body of brody lassiter…2006 the highest-grossing actor in hollywood… 2006年好莱坞片酬最高的男演员…
[04:25] all right, careful.Careful, let’s do this right. 好的 小心点 别出岔子
[04:29] Going to be plenty of eyes watching this one. 无数双眼睛在看着呢
[04:37] Was mr. Lassiter working this morning? Lassiter先生今天早上开工了吗?
[04:40] Well, that’s what’s so weird. 那就是奇怪的地方了
[04:41] His call time wasn’t till noon. 他早上应该出现的
[04:43] -How about last night? -No. – 那昨天晚上呢? – 没有
[04:45] No, brody wraps at 6:00 sharp. Brody六点准时收工
[04:47] Every 15 minutes we go over,costs us 20 grand. 多加班每15分钟 就要收我们2万美元
[04:50] -His contract had a lot of rules. -Rules. – 他的合同有很多细则 – 细则
[04:54] His wardrobe had to be organic cotton. 戏服要是有机棉的
[04:56] Fresh pomegranate juice every morning, no pulp. 每天早上都要新鲜的石榴汁 没有果肉
[04:59] Let’s just say,a lot of people wanted him off the movie. 这样说吧 很多人都想把他踢走
[05:04] Hold up, hold up,hold up. Where you going with that? 等等 等等 你们要干吗?
[05:05] -Is that for brody? -Excuse me. – 是抬走Brody吗? – 打扰一下
[05:07] Can I help you? 有什么能帮忙的?
[05:08] Yeah, I’m eddie corbett. I’m in charge of brody. 我是Eddie Corbett 我负责Brody的一切
[05:10] Gentlemen,continue, please. 先生们 你们继续吧
[05:13] Thank you,ma’am. 谢谢你 女士
[05:15] Mr. Corbett,what can I do for you? Corbett先生 我能帮上什么忙吗?
[05:18] His family’s on their way down from pennsylvania and they want a funeral. 他的家人正从宾夕法尼亚赶来 他们想要举行葬礼
[05:21] And they’re going to get a funeral. 会有的
[05:23] Not for a few days.I know how these things work. 但是目前不行 我知道程序
[05:26] Then you understand that we do have jurisdiction over the body. 那么你也该知道 我们对尸体有处理权
[05:29] You’re gonna cut him up now, right? 你们要解剖他 对吗?
[05:30] What am I going to tell his family?They want an open casket. 我要怎么和他的家人说? 他们想要一个开棺葬礼
[05:33] I’m sure his family wants me to find out who did this, don’t they? 我肯定他的家人想要找到凶手 对吗?
[05:40] This is my fault. 这都是我的错
[05:41] I should’ve been watching him. 我应该好好看着他的
[05:45] What did you do for brody? 你是为Brody做什么的?
[05:48] Babysit. 他的保姆
[05:51] Brody’s been known to party. Brody很喜欢参加派对
[05:53] This movie’s huge for the studio.They already greenlit two sequels. 这部电影是个大制作 已经开始再筹备续集了
[05:57] They paid me to get him to work in one piece. 他们雇我来保证他的安全
[06:01] Guess I failed. 我失职了
[06:03] How long did you know him? 你认识他多久了?
[06:06] Grew up together. 我们一起长大的
[06:09] I’m sorry for your loss. 对于你的损失我很遗憾
[06:14] Look… 听着…
[06:15] it’s no secret that brody could be difficult sometimes. Brody有时候很难相处 这并不是秘密
[06:18] But he didn’t deserve to die like this. 但这不是他应得的下场
[06:20] Mr. Corbett,no one does. Corbett先生 谁都不该
[06:30] -Brody lassiter, i don’t believe it. -You’re a fan? – Brody lassiter 真不敢相信 – 你是他的粉丝?
[06:34] I only saw blitzed three times. 我只是看过Blitzed三次
[06:36] It’s that whole bad boy thing.I guess I like it. 男人不坏女人不爱 我大概喜欢这调调
[06:40] Any idea what killed him? 知道死因了吗?
[06:41] Well, won’t know much until I get this flame-retardant powder off him. 清除阻燃剂粉末前 我还不清楚
[06:47] Honey, what is in that trunk? Because baby boy is glowing. 亲爱的 后备箱里有什么? 小男孩的袖子在发光呢
[06:52] What does it look like? 看起来什么样?
[06:55] Well…
[06:56] antifreeze is this color,but no one’s gonna use that in miami, 防冻剂是这种颜色的 但Miami没人用这玩意
[06:59] and it definitely doesn’t glow. 而且它也不发光
[07:01] Wait a minute. 等下
[07:04] I got it.It’s a broken glow stick. 找到了 破了的荧光棒
[07:08] It’s got to be fresh if it’s still working. 还在发光 说明还是个新的
[07:10] -Maybe they used it in the stunt. -I don’t think so. – 也许是在做特技的时候用的 – 我不这么认为
[07:14] Says it’s from a nightclub. 好象是来自夜总会的
[07:16] There are no tool marks on the trunk 后备箱上没有工具的痕迹
[07:17] and the lock hasn’t been tampered with. 锁没有损坏过的痕迹
[07:20] So no one broke in.And the stunt guy had the only key. 所以不是撬开的 而替身演员有唯一的钥匙
[07:24] Stunt guy is lying. 替身演员在说谎
[07:27] Someone must’ve stolen it last night after wrap. 肯定是昨晚收工后有人偷走了
[07:31] The steering column was intact and you’re the only one with the key. 驾驶杆是完好的 你是唯一有钥匙的人
[07:34] So, why don’t you try again. 为什么不说实话呢?
[07:37] okay. 好吧
[07:38] i took the car out. 我把车开出去了
[07:40] Me and brody went clubbing in it. 我和Brody去了夜店
[07:48] So, what happened?You and brody have drink too much,get in a fight? 然后呢? 你们俩喝多了? 接着打起来了?
[07:50] No, no way. 不 不是那样的
[07:52] Brody was stone-cold sober. Brody当时是完全清醒的
[07:53] That’s the good part about going out with a guy in rehab. 这就是和一个住在康复中心的人 一起出去的好处
[07:56] -Brody lassiter was in rehab? -Yeah, – Brody lassiter住在康复中心? – 没错
[07:59] inpatient with work privileges.Where’ve you been? 有工作特权的病人 你不知道吗?
[08:03] -So, brody snuck out last night. -Yeah. – 也就是说 Brody昨晚是溜出来的 – 没错
[08:06] Sweet for me– 对我来说太棒了
[08:08] a designated driver who’s a movie star. 大明星给我开车
[08:10] I could get hammered and get into every club in the city. 我能喝个痛快 在每家夜总会里玩到爽
[08:13] Why don’t you get to the part where brody ends up in the trunk. 还是回到Brody死在后备箱的部分
[08:16] Believe me, I have no idea. 相信我 我真的不知道
[08:18] He was fine when I dropped him off at white sands. 我把他在white sands放下来的时候 他还好好的呢
[08:20] White sands, that’s the, uh,that’s the rehab center for the rich and famous? 那家专收名流的康复中心吗?
[08:24] After he went inside,I was too wasted to drive, 他进去以后 我实在太累了
[08:27] so, I thought I’d sleep it off a little bit in the parking lot. 我想我在停车场睡过了
[08:36] Damn, dude, 天啊 伙计
[08:37] the way you drive,you should be doing your own stunts. 你开成这样 都能自己做特技了
[08:39] Nah, too many pads and helmets.This is more fun. 不 特技全是垫子和头盔 这个更刺激
[08:42] Oh, man.I think I’m going to hurl. 哦 伙计 我好像要吐了
[08:44] See you later, rod. 明天见 Rod
[08:47] When I woke up,it was an hour to call time. 当我醒过来的时候 离开工还有一个小时
[08:50] So I left. 所以我就走了
[08:51] Why didn’t you say anything before? 你之前为什么不说呢?
[08:54] I took a production car. 我把做特技的车给开出去了
[08:56] It wasn’t even insured. 这车甚至都没上保险
[08:58] I could lose my stunt accreditation. 我会丢了我的特技员资格的
[09:00] Oh, I think you can lose a lot more than that. 我想你要丢的可能不止那个
[09:03] Look, I told you, 听着 我已经说了
[09:04] I had nothing to do with brody dying. Brody的死和我无关
[09:06] We’re going to hold you for a little while just to make sure of that. 我们会扣留你一段时间 调查你所说是否属实
[09:10] -I don’t trust you actors. -I’m a stunt guy. – 我并不相信你们演员 – 我是一个替身演员!
[09:14] Whatever. 随便吧
[09:32] Hi. 嗨
[09:33] Brody didn’t die in the car, ryan. Brody不是死在那车里的 Ryan
[09:35] What do you mean? 什么意思?
[09:36] He has a ligature mark on his neck. 他的脖子上有勒痕
[09:38] The mark’s at an angle,above the laryngeal prominence. 痕迹为倾斜状 位于喉结上方
[09:42] And that’s consistent with a hanging. 符合吊死的状态
[09:49] -It was suicide. -No. – 是自杀 – 不是
[09:52] Look at the laceration on his neck. 看看他脖子上的伤口
[09:55] -He tried to pull the rope off. -That’s right. – 他想把绳子拉掉 – 没错
[09:58] And you don’t typically find marks like these in a true suicide. 真正的自杀者身上 是不会有这些伤口的
[10:03] Only do that if you don’t want to die. 只有你不想死的情况下才会有
[10:09] okay, so explain to me how you hang a 170-pound guy against his will? 好吧 那说说看 怎样才能 强行把一个170磅重的家伙吊起来?
[10:13] -Didn’t someone hear him screaming? -It’s rehab. – 难道没人听到他呼叫吗? – 这是在康复中心
[10:15] Everyone’s screaming. 每个人都在叫
[10:16] You ever seen someone go through detox? 你见过戒毒的人吗?
[10:19] See, that reminds me,I gotta get over there, 这到提醒了我 我要去那里看看
[10:22] but thank you, alexx. 但是谢谢你 alex
[10:23] -I knew you could do it. Do what, honey? – 我知道你能行 – 做什么 亲爱的?
[10:26] Get me probable cause for a warrant. 给我一个能拿到许可令的理由
[10:42] You are wasting your time, gentlemen. 你在浪费时间 先生
[10:44] White sands…saved brody’s life. White Sands…救了Brody的命
[10:48] He couldn’t have been killed here. 他不可能是在这被杀的
[10:49] Trust me. This is a safe place. 相信我 这里很安全
[10:51] Well, we looked into the history of this place.It’s, um… 我们调查了下这儿的历史 它…
[10:55] -it’s not that safe. -What do you mean by that? – 并不像你说的那样安全 – 你什么意思?
[10:57] Two people died here, mr. Ashford. 这里死过两个人 Ashford先生
[11:01] Those were suicides. 那是自杀
[11:03] We’ve made changes since then. 我们从那之后已经做过了改进
[11:04] Define changes, please. 解释”改进”
[11:10] When a patient checks in, 当病人入住的时候
[11:12] we confiscate anything that could be used as a weapon. 我们没收一切 可能作为武器的东西
[11:15] Please remove your shoes,mr. Lassiter. 请把鞋子脱了 Lassiter先生
[11:17] I’m also going to need your belt, your cell phone. 还有你的皮带 手机
[11:19] -Do you have any sharp objects on your person? -No. – 身上还有尖锐的东西吗? – 没有了
[11:25] I don’t know if i can do this, man. 我不知道我是否能做到
[11:28] I know it doesn’t seem like it right now… 我知道你现在还不能习惯
[11:31] it gets easier. 会好起来的
[11:34] Now,you have any problems, 如果你有任何问题
[11:35] you come to me personally… okay? 可以私下找我…好吗?
[11:39] Thanks. 谢谢
[11:45] And look around. 四处看看
[11:47] Glasses are plastic, 杯子是塑料的
[11:49] not even a butter knife. 更别说黄油刀了
[11:50] I think we’re gonna look a little harder than that. 我们要看的不止那些
[11:53] What’s this? 这是什么?
[11:54] -That is a search warrant. -Oh, no. – 是搜查令 – 哦 不
[11:57] You’re not gonna turn this place into a circus. 你们不能把这变成一个马戏团
[11:59] These people pay a lot of money to protect their confidentiality. 这些人花了大价钱来保护个人隐私
[12:01] Relax. We’re only looking into brody lassiter’s room. 放松点 我们只要搜查Brody Lassiter的房间
[12:05] Fine. 好吧
[12:06] -You won’t find anything. -I guess time will tell. – 你不会找到什么的 – 时间会证明一切的
[12:14] -Yeah, got it. -The noose? – 找到了 – 绳子?
[12:17] No, where the rope was hung.There’s A… 不是 悬挂绳子的地方 有一个…
[12:21] there’s a groove in the wood. 有一个凹槽在木头上
[12:24] So this is definitely where brody died.So much for being the, uh… 所以这肯定是Brody死的地方 还说这是 呃…
[12:29] safest place in miami, you know? Miami最安全的地方
[12:31] Yeah, well, ashford was right about one thing. 不过Ashford有一件事说对了
[12:32] There’s nothing in this room that can be used like a noose. 房间里没有可以用做绳子的东西
[12:45] -I found something. -Yeah? What’s that? – 我发现了些东西 – 是吗? 是什么?
[12:48] It’s a hair.Black, 头发 黑的
[12:50] but it’s too long to be brody’S. 但对Brody来说也太长了
[12:52] -Bet you it’s female. -Well, yeah. – 打赌是个女的 – 没错
[12:55] He’s a big star.Probably had his pick of any of the girls in here. 他是个大明星 可能搭上这里的某个女孩了吧
[13:03] -Hey, natalia. -Yeah? – 嘿 Natalia – 怎么了?
[13:05] -The walls of the bathroom aren’t painted green, are they? -No. – 浴室的墙不是漆成绿色的吧? – 不是
[13:08] ‘Cause there’s a mark on this shelf that’s green.And it looks like… 架子上有一点绿色的痕迹 看开似乎…
[13:13] looks like somebody had wet paint on their fingers. 有人手指上沾上了没干的油漆
[13:22] There are green pots outside.Did you see those? 外面有些绿色的花盆 你看到了吗?
[13:24] Yeah, the ones lining the walkway. 看到了 沿着走廊放的
[13:26] Somebody had to have painted them. 有人漆过它们
[13:32] Yeah, I painted the pots. 是的 我油漆了花盆
[13:34] Anything I can do to stay away from all those celebutantes. 我什么事情都可以做 只要能和这些爱招摇的家伙离远点
[13:37] So it sounds like it’s a common practice for the patients to tend the grounds. 听起来让病人做些劳动 好像是很平常的
[13:41] It’s part of their treatment plan. 这是治疗计划的一部分
[13:43] Doing manual labor’s supposed to get you in touch with your inner self, 据说手工劳动 能让你了解真正的自我
[13:46] or some zen bs like that. 或者接近一种佛教里所说的禅
[13:56] You’re up at white sands under court order. 你是按照法院指令待在White Sands的
[13:59] This pansy judge spun a tale that I’m a violent drunk. 那个娘娘腔法官编了个故事 说我是有暴力倾向的酒鬼
[14:02] But I’m not like those brats. 但是我并不像这些小子们
[14:04] -I don’t belong there. -I would agree. – 我不属于这儿 – 我同意
[14:07] I think you belong in jail. 我想你属于监狱的
[14:09] What were you doing in brody lassiter’s room? 你在Brody Lassiter的房间里干什么?
[14:13] So this third degree is about mr. Hollywood? 原来是问好莱坞小生的事情?
[14:16] I thought you guys found his body on some movie set. 我以为你们是在 电影拍摄现场发现尸体的
[14:18] We also found your paint in his room. 我们还在他的房间发现了你的油漆
[14:24] These kids get any drug they want smuggled in there. 这些孩子能把他们想要的毒品 都偷运进来
[14:27] Rumor was he was hiding vodka in his water bottle. 谣传 他把伏特加藏在水壶里
[14:31] So a couple days ago,I went looking. 所以几天前 我去找了下
[14:47] Look, lieutenant,you can’t pin this on me. 听着 中尉 你不能嫁祸于我
[14:50] I know this game. 我知道潜规则
[14:52] I’ve been in the hot seat before. 也曾经身处这样的不利境地
[14:54] Then get comfortable. 找个有利的位置吧
[15:09] so I heard that natalia didn’t get a hit with codis on the black hair we found in brody’s room. 听说 Brody房间里发现的黑色头发 Natalia在数据库里没有发现匹配
[15:14] That is true,but that might be of some help. 没错 但是也可能有帮助
[15:17] Turns out,it’s not really black. 头发并不是真正的黑色
[15:22] It’s dyed.That’s pretty great. 是染的 太棒了
[15:25] -It’s a lead. -Well, in theory. – 是一个线索 – 在理论上
[15:27] Right. White sands isn’t gonna give us a list of their patients with dyed hair. 是啊 White Sands不会把染发病人的 名单交给我们的
[15:31] Medical confidentiality even covers murder. 医疗隐私甚至包括谋杀的情况
[15:34] It’s a good thing it doesn’t cover gossip.Come with me. 可惜不包括八卦 跟我来
[15:40] It’s a guilty pleasure. 私人小乐趣
[15:45] Have not read it yet,but holly reese is on the cover. 还没看过 但封面是Holly Reese
[15:47] She just went into rehab. 她刚进了康复中心
[15:49] Is that right?I thought she was the one celebrity with a good reputation. 真的吗? 我还以为她是仅存的乖孩子呢
[15:52] I know.So much for the bubble gum image, right? 我知道 幻想破灭了吧?
[15:55] And her blonde hair–look at that. 她的金发–看那
[15:57] Yeah, used to be blonde. Exactly. 曾经是金发 没错
[16:03] -Wow. -All right. – 喔哦 – 好吧
[16:05] Looks like brody’s helping her through her addiction. 看起来Brody在帮她戒毒呢
[16:08] White sands is known for its privacy, White Sands以私密性著称的
[16:10] but that photo was taken inside brody’s room, wasn’t it? 但这些照片是在Brody的房间里拍的吧?
[16:15] -Well, how’d the paparazzi get in there? -I don’t know. – 那么这些狗仔是怎么进去的? – 我不知道
[16:17] Why don’t you go there,and I’m gonna go talk to holly. 为什么不去那看看 我要和Holly谈谈
[16:19] That sounds good. 好的 (储物柜!八卦!大好!)
[16:26] Sorry for dragging you out here.It’s just… 不好意思把你拖到这儿来 只是…
[16:28] never know who’s taking notes inside. 不知道谁又会乱写些什么
[16:29] Paparazzi’s everywhere. 到处都是狗仔队
[16:31] Yeah, I read the article in telltale. 是啊 我读了Telltale上的那篇文章
[16:34] So I just want to ask you a few questions. 所以我想问你些问题
[16:36] Does this mean I’m a suspect? 这意味这我是嫌疑犯了吗?
[16:38] Or just one of those persons of interest? 还是只是某个关系人?
[16:40] Well, it really just depends on 这决定于
[16:41] how you explain what you were doing in brody’s room. 你如何解释你在Brody房间里做什么
[16:43] We have evidence that puts you there. 我们有你在那里的证据
[16:46] Am I in trouble? 我有麻烦了吗?
[16:47] Oh, my god,you’re gonna arrest me. 哦 天啊 你要逮捕我
[16:49] Okay, quick, just do it before someone sees me. 好吧 快点 在别人看到我之前
[16:51] No, uh, miss reese,you can turn around. 不是 呃 Reese小姐 转过来吧
[16:54] I’m just here to ask you a few questions. 我只是想问你几个问题
[16:55] I just want to know what you were doing in brody’s room. 只是想知道你在Brody的房间里做什么
[16:57] Um…
[17:01] well…
[17:02] it’s hard to have fun in this place without your cell phone,you know? 你知道 在这样的地方如果没有手机 就很难找到点乐子
[17:05] So, um,we have sex. 所以 我们滚床单了
[17:08] -Beats therapy. -Oh, I feel cured. – 比治疗法还棒 – 哦 我想我已经康复了
[17:11] How about you? 你呢?
[17:15] wasn’t serious. 没来真的
[17:17] -Okay, did you see him last night? -No. – 好吧 昨晚你见到他了吗? – 没有
[17:21] I was “hallway monitor” last night. 我昨晚是”走廊监视员”
[17:23] -Sucked. -Really? – 太糟糕了 – 真的吗?
[17:25] Did you see something,someone, anything unusual? 你看到什么不寻常的人或者事吗?
[17:28] Well, no.I, uh… 恩 没有 我 呃…
[17:30] truth is, I passed out. 实际上 我昏过去了
[17:32] From what?This is rehab. 怎么了? 这不是康复中心吗?
[17:35] Uh, yeah.Side effect, 药物副作用
[17:37] from being an addict. 戒除毒瘾
[17:39] Sometimes I get blackouts. 有时会眩晕
[17:41] -When you need an alibi? -No. – 当你需要不在场证明的时候? – 不是
[17:44] No, I cared about brody. 我很在意Brody
[17:46] I mean, we started out just hooking up, but then, 我的意思是 我们一开始只是玩玩的 但是后来
[17:49] I don’t know, he got me. 我也不知道 我被他迷住了
[17:52] He understood the whole 他很理解
[17:54] “I want to be normal,but I’m famous” thing. “我想要做个平凡人 但是我是个名人”
[17:58] I’d never kill him. 我绝不会杀他的
[18:00] I think it’s a good thing that you can’t leave. 我想你不能离开这里 是件好事
[18:04] I know.This place is like prison. 你不知道 这地方像个监狱
[18:11] trust me, it’s nothing like prison. 相信我 这和监狱天差地别
[18:18] Well, we got to figure out where the photographer was 我们要找到这个摄影师
[18:20] if we’re gonna figure out who he is, 如果我们能找出他是谁的话
[18:21] ’cause maybe he snapped some pictures the night of the murder. 也许他拍到几张凶案晚上的照片
[18:26] Well, from the angle of the shot,they had to have taken it through this window. 从拍摄的角度来看 他们应该是透过这扇窗户拍的
[18:30] Yeah, paparazzi with a telephoto lens. 手持长焦镜头的狗仔队
[18:33] Maybe they took it from one of those rooms. 也许他们是从其中一间房里拍的
[18:42] Something’s weird. 有点奇怪
[18:44] From that distance, they’d never get that vantage point.The angle is… 从那样的距离 他们拍不成这样 这个角度…
[18:48] -it’s too steep. -Yeah – 太陡了 – 没错
[18:49] they would’ve had to be closer to the room. 他们要离房间更近点
[18:56] or in it. 或者就在房间里
[19:04] Unbelievable. 难以置信
[19:06] Boy, I can’t even imagine the things this camera’s seen. 我真是难以想象 这个摄像头都拍到了什么
[19:10] -That’s the camera from brody’s room? -Yeah. – 那是Brody房间的摄像头吗? – 是的
[19:13] Unfortunately, it’s only pointed at the bed. 不幸的是 它只能拍到床
[19:14] Since the murder happened in the main room, 拍不到谋杀发生的地方
[19:16] we don’t get to see the killing. 我们看不到谋杀
[19:18] But there is one interesting thing. 但有件有趣的事情
[19:22] -The bedspread. -Exactly. – 床单 – 正是
[19:24] -It was never in any crime scene photos. -Okay, continue, please. – 它没出现在任何一张犯罪现场照片上 – 好的 继续
[19:31] wait a minute. 等下
[19:32] There’s somebody there. 有人在那
[19:34] But his face is never on screen. 但是他的脸拍不到
[19:37] Wait a minute.Right there. 等等 那里
[19:40] -The ring. -Yes, in its reflection. – 戒指 – 没错 会有反射
[19:44] Let me resolve that image. 我来处理下图象
[19:48] -is that the head of the clinic? -Not for long. – 是中心的负责人吗? – 当不了太久了
[19:55] Taking out the trash? 扔垃圾吗?
[19:56] Bag on the table and step away from it. 把袋子放在桌上 然后站到一边去
[20:01] Clients aren’t the only ones who do chores around here. 病人不是这里唯一做杂事的
[20:03] We like to set a good example. 我们乐意树立好榜样
[20:06] You can’t touch that.Your warrant only covers brody’s room. 你不能碰它 许可令只能搜查Brody的房间
[20:09] The warrant has been amended. 我们重新申请了搜查令
[20:12] Gave up your rights once you compromised your patients, mr. Ashford. Ashford先生 一旦危害病人的利益 就要放弃你的医患保密协议了
[20:15] Put cameras in those rooms,you took pictures, 在房间里装上摄像头 拍照
[20:17] and you sold them to the tabloids. 然后把它们卖给八卦杂志
[20:19] So much for privacy. 隐私保护得真是好啊
[20:22] Look, you’ve got to understand. 听着 你要明白
[20:24] White sands does not advertise. White Sands从不广告
[20:27] Good publicity is how we keep these rooms full. 我们只是宣传我们的入住率而已
[20:29] A little invasion of privacy…and they love the exposure. 只是对隐私的一点侵犯
[20:34] H. 而且他们也喜欢这样的曝光
[20:39] Looks like we found our noose. 看来我们找到绳索了
[20:41] Mr. Ashford, you adjusted that camera angle to cover the murder, didn’t you? Ashford先生 你调整过摄像头的方向 来掩盖谋杀吧?
[20:45] No. 没有
[20:47] I didn’t kill brody. 我没杀Brody
[20:48] I found him hanging there this morning. 我今天早上发现他吊在那里
[20:58] I moved the camera 我移动了摄像头
[21:01] so it didn’t catch me moving his body. 这样就拍不到我移动尸体了
[21:16] -Lieutenant, suicides are bad for my business. -So is murder. – 队长 自杀会对康复中心造成负面影响 – 谋杀也是
[21:22] So if you didn’t string him up, who did? 如果不是你把他吊起来的 那是谁?
[21:25] I don’t know. 我不知道
[21:27] But there are plenty of people who had cause. 但很多人有动机
[21:29] Why? 为什么?
[21:31] Yesterday, brody reached level 6. 昨天 Brody的治疗到了第六阶段
[21:33] Confessions. 忏悔
[21:35] Basically, you make good with your past. 坦诚昔日过错
[21:37] Apologize to everyone you’ve wronged. 向你曾经伤害的人道歉
[21:40] Our suspect pool just got bigger. 嫌疑人范围扩大了
[21:42] -So that means I’m off the hook. -No, not exactly. – 我和这事没关了吗? – 不
[21:44] You’re an accessory to murder. 你将被控谋杀同谋
[21:46] Get ready for level 6. 准备好坐牢吧
[21:56] So who did brody confess to? 那Brody向谁忏悔了?
[21:58] All the patients at white sands,they have to share three landlines, 所有在White Sands的病人 他们共享三条电话线路
[22:01] and brody had access to one of those phones last night from 7:00 to 9:00. Brody昨晚从7点到9点 使用了其中的一部电话
[22:05] I traced all the calls he made. 我追踪了他打出的所有电话
[22:06] Almost everyone he confessed to lives out of state. 基本上他忏悔的对象都在外州
[22:09] The locals check out, too,so it’s a dead end. 本地的号码查了下 没什么线索
[22:11] Maybe the confession wasn’t over. 也许还没有忏悔完
[22:13] How we gonna know who he was going to call? 我们怎么知道他要打给谁呢?
[22:15] We go back to the clinic. 回去康复中心
[22:17] The administration will just keep stonewalling us. 主管不会让我们查出些什么的
[22:18] Talk to the patients. 和病人谈谈
[22:31] -My parents never told– -At least you still have a mom. – 我父母从没说过- – 至少你还有妈妈
[22:33] Hey, hey, hey! 嘿 嘿 嘿!
[22:34] No cross-talking. 不要插话
[22:37] You can finish that thought tomorrow. 你可以明天再来说说你的想法
[22:40] Okay, that’s it for today, everyone.Let’s go. 好吧 今天就到这里了 大家回去吧
[22:42] Hey, guys, listen, uh, 嘿 伙计们 听着 呃
[22:45] before you all take off,I’m eric delko, mdpd. 在你们走之前 我是Eric Delko Miami戴德警局的
[22:48] I’m just looking for a little help with a few questions about brody lassiter. 关于Brody Lassiter 我有些问题想要问你们
[22:51] Let’s go. 走吧
[22:53] Just information, guys. 只是几个问题
[22:55] No one’s in any kind of trouble. 不会有什么麻烦的
[23:01] I was wondering when someone was going to ask about brody, 我一直在想 什么时候会有人来问关于Brody的事情
[23:05] but I don’t think we’re legally allowed to talk. 但是我想法律上 我们是不允许交谈的
[23:08] – -Well, what’s your name? -Jolene.
[23:10] Jolene. 好吧 你叫什么?
[23:12] It’s okay. 没关系
[23:13] It’s just the employees here who are bound by confidentiality. 这里的工作人员 需要保证病人的隐私
[23:17] Well, I really shouldn’t say anything anyway. 总之我也不应该说什么的
[23:20] Brody was hanged last night. Brody昨晚被吊死了
[23:22] Any help I can get in solving this murder,I appreciate it. 对于侦破案子的任何帮助 我都会很感激的
[23:29] okay, but we only talked,like, four or five times. 好吧 但我们只谈过大概四五次
[23:32] All right. Well,what do you think you know? 好的 那你知道些什么呢?
[23:35] Well, this one time we were partnered up. 那一次我们被编成了一组
[23:39] Sort of role-playing before we hit level 6. 在进入第六阶段之前的 一种角色扮演
[23:41] -The confessions? -Yeah. – 忏悔? – 是的
[23:43] And he confessed something. 他坦白了一件事
[23:48] oh, this is really hard for me. 对于我来说实在很难说出口
[23:50] Just say it, brody. 说吧 Brody
[23:52] Let it out. 说出来
[23:54] -I killed someone. -What?! – 我杀过人 – 什么?!
[23:58] You killed someone? 杀过人?
[24:01] I’m not sure if it was real,but he did say that. 我不确定是否是真的 但是他是这么说的
[24:05] Thank you, jolene. 谢谢你 Jolene
[24:08] You know, you’re really brave. 知道吗 你很勇敢
[24:10] -Why? For telling you? -No. – 为什么? 因为告诉你这个? – 不是
[24:13] For being here. 因为你留下了
[24:28] tripp, look, I’ve got a girl here who says that Tripp 康复中心有个女孩告诉我
[24:32] -lassiter confessed to killing somebody. -Any idea who? – Lassiter承认杀过人 – 知道是谁吗?
[24:35] She doesn’t know that part. 她也不知道
[24:36] So, look,we’ve got to go through brody’s entire history for unexplained deaths,anything. 看来我们需要调查下Brody的历史了 找找有否未明的死亡或别的
[24:41] I think I know where to start. 我想我知道从哪开始了
[24:49] Eddie, you told me that you and brody grew up together. Eddie你告诉过我 你和Brody是一起长大的
[24:53] That’s right.Raised on the same block. 没错 在一个街区长大的
[24:55] Maybe shared some of the same instincts. 也许会分享一些秘密
[24:59] -What’s that supposed to mean? -Look, eddie – 这是什么意思? – 听着 Eddie
[25:01] -we know brody killed someone. -What?! – 我们知道Brody杀过人 – 什么?!
[25:04] You’re his best friend.You knew that. 你是他最好的朋友 你应该知道
[25:06] Maybe you helped him clean it up. 也许是你帮他清理了现场
[25:10] -No way. -Found out you used to have a job in waste management. – 不可能 – 你以前曾经在废物管理站工作过
[25:13] That was high school, man. 那是高中的时候了
[25:15] All right, let’s try something a little more recent. 好吧 那我们说点近一点的事情
[25:18] Angie paulson was doing a comedy with brody when she disappeared. Angie Paulson失踪前 和Brody演过一个喜剧
[25:21] Never showed up on the set,never heard from again. 之后就再也没有出现 也再也没有她的消息了
[25:25] That girl was crazy. 那个女孩疯了
[25:27] She went all buddhist.Moved to tibet or something. 她信了佛 去西藏或是什么地方了吧
[25:30] According to her family,she’s still a missing person. 据她的家人说 她现在仍是失踪人口
[25:33] And if you helped brody dispose of angie’s body,that ties you in. 如果你帮Brody处理过Angie的尸体 那么你也逃不了干系
[25:39] Look, man, I didn’t do anything. 听着 我什么也没有做过
[25:41] Everybody’s done something, eddie. 每个人都有秘密 Eddie
[25:52] That’s the noose delko found in the clinic director’s trash? Delko在主管的垃圾里发现的绳子?
[25:54] Yeah. Guess what I found on it? 是的 猜猜在绳子上发现了什么?
[25:57] -What? -Mass spec says that it’s heroin. – 什么? – 质谱分析出有海洛因
[26:06] The tabloid said holly reese was admitted for heroin. 八卦杂志说过Holly Reese因海洛因 而进了康复中心
[26:10] She could have relapsed.She did say she blacked out. 她可能又复吸了吧 提过她昏过去了
[26:12] Yeah, but the clinic’s never going to let us look at her records. 但是康复中心 不会让我们看她的记录的
[26:15] That’s true,but we have her hair. 没错 我们有她的头发
[26:54] Looks like holly hasn’t done any heroin recently. 看起来Holly最近没有碰过海洛因
[27:00] You know what?In fact, she’s never done any at all. 你知道吗 实际上她从来就没吸过海洛因
[27:02] -What do you mean? -Her hair is crystal-clean. – 什么意思 – 她的头发里什么都没有
[27:04] There’s no heroin.There’s no drugs.There’s nothing. 没有海洛因 没有其他药物 什么也没有
[27:08] So she lied about being an addict. 她撒谎说自己是个瘾君子
[27:11] I don’t know.Everybody wants out of rehab.Why does she want in? 我真是不明白 人人都想从这里出去 她干吗把自己弄进来?
[27:19] See what star was arrested at rehab today. 某明星今天在康复中心被逮捕
[27:35] hey, holly.It’s calleigh duquesne. 嘿 Holly 我是Calleigh Duquesne
[27:40] -Hey. Have a seat. -Thank you. – 嘿 请坐吧 – 谢谢你
[27:44] Front page of the tabloids and breaking news all in one week. 一个星期以来都是小报头版 还有电视头条
[27:47] -And that’s good? -Oh, all publicity is good publicity. – 那算好事? – 只要有宣传 就是好宣传
[27:51] Well, how about this headline?”Holly reese fakes addiction.” 那么这个标题怎么样? “Holly Reese伪装成瘾君子”
[27:56] What are you talking about? 你在说什么?
[27:58] I mean, I’m here to kick heroin. 我到这里来就是戒除海洛因毒瘾的
[28:00] Holly, hair records drugs like a timeline. Holly 头发记录吸毒的时间
[28:03] Your hair is completely clean. 你的头发证明你从来没吸过毒
[28:15] look, um, 听着 呃
[28:17] I’m just here researching for a role. 我来这儿为了角色体验的
[28:20] It’s a huge part.I get to un-glam,and that’s how all the stars get oscars. 这片子很重要 需要自毁形象 但 很多明星就是这样拿到奥斯卡的
[28:23] Halle, nicole, charlize. 哈里.贝瑞 尼可拉.基德曼 查理.塞隆
[28:26] How did you get past the physical screenings? 那你怎么通过体检的?
[28:28] Mr. Ashford knows my situation. Ashford先生知道我的事情
[28:30] He helped me get admitted. 他帮我登记的
[28:32] Holly, you do realize that he is the person Holly 你知道他就是
[28:34] who sold the pictures of you and brody to the tabloids, don’t you? 出售你和Brody照片给小报的人 对吗?
[28:37] Hey, he got press,I got press.Everyone’s happy. 嘿 他有新闻 我也有新闻 大家都开心
[28:40] I don’t know that everyone’s happy. 我不知道大家是不是都开心
[28:42] Brody lassiter’s representatives released a statement to the media a couple of days ago Brody lassiter的发言人几天前 向媒体发布了一份声明
[28:45] saying that the two of you were never together. 说你们两个从来没有在一起过
[28:49] That must have hurt. 你肯定很受伤吧
[28:53] -Well, yeah. -And so what? – 是啊 没错 – 然后呢?
[28:55] You went into brody’s room last night, 你昨晚你进了Brody的房间
[28:58] got all of your anger out? 发泄了你所有的愤怒 是吗?
[28:59] No, I didn’T. 不 我没有
[29:01] I was on hall duty,like I told you. 我在大厅做值日 我告诉过你的
[29:03] But you also said that you blacked out,and clearly, that’s a lie. 但是你也说过你昏过去了 很显然 那是谎话
[29:08] I just didn’t want to say what I saw. 我只是不想说我看到的
[29:09] Well, I’m afraid now you have no choice. 现在恐怕你是没有选择了
[29:15] fine. It was jerry,that criminal guy. 好吧 是Jerry 那个罪犯
[29:19] He went into brody’s room last night. 他昨晚进了Brody的房间
[29:32] jerry went into brody’s room a lot of nights. Jerry在晚上进过很多次Brody的房间
[29:35] Are you trying to tell me that brody lassiter was gay? 你是想要告诉我 Brody Lassiter是同性恋?
[29:39] Look, I don’t know for sure, all right? 我也不是太确定 好吗?
[29:41] I mean, he liked girls, too. 我的意思是 他也喜欢女孩
[29:44] I think. 我猜
[29:46] Do you remember about what time jerry went into his room? 你记得Jerry是什么时候进的房间吗?
[29:49] No. I wasn’t looking at my watch. 不记得了 我没有看表
[29:50] God, you’re not going to tell anyone, are you? 天啊 你要告诉别人 是吗?
[29:52] I mean, I finally get a picture in the tabs with an a-lister, 我是说 八卦杂志才登了我和他上床的照片
[29:55] and then it turns out that he likes guys. 结果他却喜欢男人
[29:57] That news doesn’t exactly make me bankable. 这消息对我的票房可没什么好处
[30:00] Well, I guess all publicity is not good publicity. 我想现在 不是所有的宣传都是好的了
[30:08] You said you were in brody’s room a few days ago, 你说过几天前进过Brody的房间
[30:10] but we have an eyewitness that puts you there last night. 我们有目击者看到你昨晚也在那里
[30:12] You and brody were in a relationship,weren’t you? 你和Brody关系不寻常 是吗?
[30:19] He’s dead,so you can stop protecting his reputation. 他已经死了 你没必要再保护他的名声了
[30:23] We found a lot of his personal items in your room. 我们在你的房间里 发现了很多他的个人物品
[30:29] You two think I’m a fruit. 你们俩都认为我是个同志
[30:31] -What were you doing with his stuff? -Selling it. – 那你拿他的东西做什么? – 卖
[30:34] Didn’t you see how much justin’s half-eaten piece of pizza went for on e-bay? 你知道Justin咬过一半的匹萨 在Ebay上买多少钱吗?
[30:39] I saw an opportunity to make a little extra cash. 我看到小赚一笔的机会
[30:41] So, he found you stealing his stuff,and you decidedto kill him? 所以 他发现你偷他的东西 于是你就杀了他?
[30:44] No. 不是
[30:46] He wasn’t even there. 他不在房里
[30:47] I had nothing to do with his murder. 我和他的死没关系
[30:50] -We found heroin on the murder weapon. -Good for you. – 我们在谋杀用的绳子上发现了海洛因 – 很好
[30:55] -Did you pick up a new habit in rehab? -No. – 你在中心是不是培养了新爱好? – 不是
[30:58] Then you won’t mind proving that, will you? 那你不介意证明下吧
[31:12] Hey.Jerry tested negative for heroin. 嘿 Jerry海洛因的检测是阴性的
[31:15] I don’t think he’s our killer. 我想他不是凶手
[31:16] -Yeah, I don’t think so, either. -Why not? – 是啊 我也这样认为 – 为什么?
[31:18] Because the noose that was used to hang brody was made of dental floss. 因为用来吊死Brody的绳子是用牙线做的
[31:22] -Dental floss? -Yeah. – 牙线? – 是啊
[31:24] How-how is that possible? 怎么-怎么可能?
[31:27] Has a tensile strength of up to 25 pounds per strand. 每一根牙线大概能承受25磅的拉力
[31:29] You braid it together,it makes it even stronger. 你把它们编在一起 就能够承受更强的拉力
[31:31] It’s even been used to break out of jail. 用来越狱都行了
[31:33] Okay, but how does that rule jerry out? 好吧 但这怎么排除Jerry的嫌疑呢?
[31:35] Well, based on the number of strands and the length of the rope, 基于绳子的长度和牙线的股数
[31:39] took someone a long time to make it,and jerry’s only been in rehab two weeks. 编这根绳子需要很长的时间 Jerry只在康复中心待了两个星期
[31:42] So, who’s been at white sands the longest? 那谁在White Sands待得最长?
[31:49] you’ve been a patient here at white sands for almost two months, 你在White Sands差不多已经 待了两个月了
[31:53] which means that you would have had ample time to make this. 那就意味着你有充足的时间来做这个
[31:56] -It was used to hang brody lassiter. -What? – 这就是吊死Brody Lassiter的绳子 – 什么?
[32:05] It disappeared from my room last night. 它昨晚在我房间不见了
[32:08] What were you going to use the rope for, jolene? 你要这个绳子干吗 Jolene?
[32:10] Nothing, really. 不干什么 真的
[32:12] Come on. 拜托
[32:16] You know I’m allowed to leave white sands anytime I want. 我随时都可以离开white sands 只要我想
[32:21] I just don’t have the guts to do it. 我只是没有勇气
[32:34] You were going to kill yourself? 你想自杀?
[32:41] I feel like I… 我觉得我…
[32:43] I might not make it at home. 在家里没法做到
[32:45] But you’ve come so far. 你已努力了这么久
[32:50] Two months sober. 两个月没再复吸
[32:53] But in rehab, there’s always someone to talk to. 但是在康复中心 总有可以说说话的人
[32:57] There’s people watching me. 有人看着你
[33:00] What am I going to have in kansas city? 我回到堪萨斯城能怎么样呢?
[33:04] My journals? 记日志?
[33:05] Rehab exercises? 康复锻炼?
[33:10] That’s not going to go very far. 坚持不了多久的
[33:13] But what about your family? 你的家人呢?
[33:14] They spent all their money sending me here. 他们倾其所有 送我来这儿
[33:18] What if it doesn’t work? 如果不管用怎么办?
[33:21] -I’m going to let them down again. -No – 我会让他们失望的 – 不
[33:24] you’re not going to let them down. 你不会让他们失望的
[33:27] They want to help you. 他们想要帮助你
[33:30] How do you know? 你怎么知道?
[33:38] A couple of months ago,I got shot. 几个月前 我中了枪
[33:48] And I was scared to come back to work. 我很怕重新开始工作
[33:51] -You were? -Yeah. – 真的吗? – 是的
[33:54] I didn’t want to ask for anybody’s help. 我不想寻求任何人的帮助
[33:57] I ended up making… 于是我…
[33:59] a few mistakes. 犯了些错误
[34:03] But every day it gets a little better. 但是每一天都变得更好
[34:06] And it’ll get better for you, too. 你也会好起来的
[34:10] Your friends and family, they just want to be there for you. 你的朋友和家人 他们只是想帮助你
[34:15] You’re gonna be okay, jolene. 你会没事的 Jolene
[34:20] I guess I’ll have to be. 我想是这样吧
[34:23] Somebody stole my other option. 有人让我没得(自杀的)选择了
[34:31] -hey. – 嘿 – 嘿
[34:34] So, uh…so, what’s all this? 恩 这是什么?
[34:36] They’re brody’s journals.We confiscated them from jerry. Brody的日志 我们从Jerry那没收来的
[34:40] Luckily, you got to them before he put ’em on e-bay. 真是幸运 能在它们放上Ebay前拿回来
[34:43] What is this?This looks like his obituary. 这是什么 看起来像他的讣告
[34:45] It is. 就是的
[34:47] That’s not supposed to come out till tomorrow. 这该到明天才发布的
[34:49] I know.This one was written a week ago. 我知道 这个是一周之前写的
[34:53] -By who? -Well, brody wrote it himself. – 谁写的? – Brody自己写的
[34:56] It’s a rehab exercise. 是康复训练
[34:57] It’s supposed to make you write down everything you’ve done in your life 要求你写下你人生中做的每一件事情
[34:59] and the changes you want to make. 还有你想要做出的改变
[35:01] Does it say that he killed someone in this? 他是在这里说了他杀过人吗?
[35:03] -No, but he does make reference to an “accident.” -Really? – 不是 但是他提到了一次”事故” – 真的吗?
[35:06] “After the accident,”brody lassiter got into drugs, “在那次事故之后” Brody Lassiter染上了毒瘾
[35:10] and decided to move to miami to be an actor.” 然后决定到迈阿密来当演员
[35:13] I think he may have moved to evade charges? 我想他是要逃避控罪
[35:16] Well, we, uh, looked into his history. 恩 我们调查了下他的历史
[35:17] He doesn’t have any warrants or, uh, wants for him. 没有对他发过逮捕令 也没被通缉
[35:21] Yeah, but an accident’s not a crime. 但事故可能不是犯罪
[35:22] So, how do you find out if something happened to a dead guy? 你怎么知道一个死人身上 发生过什么事情呢?
[35:27] Go to the source. 回到死人身上
[35:33] So, calleigh,I figured out why no one heard him screaming. 我知道为什么没人听见他呼叫了
[35:37] Subdural hematoma.He hit his head. 硬膜下血肿 凶手打了他的头
[35:40] Well, that would explain why he didn’t fight back. 那就可以解释他为什么没有还击了
[35:42] What about any older injury?Anything like that? 有没有什么旧伤?
[35:45] Not on the body, but inside. 不在身体表面 而在内部
[35:49] -See that?Right there. -Ribcage? – 看到了吗? 就在那儿 – 胸腔?
[35:52] These are multiple healed fractures. 这些都是已经痊愈的骨折
[35:54] When we break bones,they actually grow back thicker and stronger than before, 断骨重生时 会比以前更粗壮结实
[35:59] so they show up brighter on the x-ray. 所以它们在X光下就显得更亮
[36:01] -These are compression fractures. -Meaning? – 这些是压迫性的骨折 – 怎么说?
[36:04] He was hit with something straight on. 他正面撞上了什么东西
[36:07] This’ll show us what. 这会告诉我们他撞上了什么
[36:10] Whatever it was,it was round. 无论是什么东西 形状上是圆的
[36:14] It was a car accident. 车祸
[36:21] Well,if there was a a fatality,it would have been in the news. 如果是事故的话 那新闻里就会有报道
[36:26] So, what exactly are we looking for? 我们到底在找什么呢?
[36:27] We’re looking for fatal car crashes that occurred before brody moved from pennsylvania to miami. 一场很严重的车祸 发生在Brody从宾夕法尼亚到迈阿密之前
[36:32] These are all the clips from local williamsport newspapers. 这些都是当地williamsport报纸的剪报
[36:36] Here’s one: “Tragic accident.” 这有一个: “悲惨的事故”
[36:39] But the driver was apprehended at scene and arrested. 但司机在现场就被逮捕了
[36:43] -Yeah. Moving on. -Okay. – 是啊 继续 – 好的
[36:45] Oh, here’s one. 哦 这有一个
[36:46] Nah, that car was sideswiped. 不对 这辆车是擦边撞击的
[36:48] That wouldn’t cause steering wheel impact. 不可能撞到方向盘上的
[36:50] Okay. Moving on. 好吧 继续
[36:53] Here we go. 看看这个
[36:55] “Local girl killed in grisly crash.” 一名本地女孩死于一起可怕的车祸
[36:57] Ran the car into a telephone pole,and the driver was killed. 汽车撞向了电话杆 司机当场死亡
[37:02] Yeah, brody’s x-rays are showing that he was the driver. Brody的X光片显示他就是司机
[37:04] Okay.Moving on. 好吧 继续
[37:08] Wait a minute.Wait a minute.Go back a second. 等等 等等 回去一点
[37:10] Back… okay. 再回去一点…好的
[37:13] -Look at the name of the victim. -Diane corbett. – 看看这个受害人的名字
[37:18] That’s right. 没错
[37:19] That’s the same last name as brody’s assistant,eddie corbett. 和Brody的助理Eddie Corbett一个姓
[37:25] Then maybe brody was there. 也许Brody也在现场
[37:27] Maybe he just moved diane’s body into the driver’s seat after the car accident and took off. 也许车祸之后 他把Diane的尸体搬到驾驶座上 然后离开
[37:32] I think we just found our crash. 我想这就是我们要找的车祸
[37:37] We found heroin in your apartment, eddie. Eddie 我们在你的公寓里找到了海洛因
[37:42] Personal use. 个人用途
[37:44] To take the edge off.What are you gonna do,arrest me for it? 只是缓解压力 你们要因为这个逮捕我?
[37:46] No, I’m going to arrest you for murder. 我要以谋杀的罪名逮捕你
[37:50] -What? -We found heroin residue on brody’s noose. – 什么? – 我们在吊死Brody的绳子上发现了海洛因
[37:53] I’m guessing it’s a match to yours. 我想和在你公寓里找到的应该匹配
[38:02] Brody made a big deal about me moving out here. Brody费尽周折把我弄到身边
[38:07] Said he didn’t know who to trust. 他说他不知道应该相信谁
[38:10] Needed his best friend around. 需要有个好朋友在身边
[38:15] -it was all guilt. -Guilty about diane.Right? – 原来是他心中有愧 – 是因为Diane吗?
[38:19] Yeah. 是的
[38:21] -She was my big sister. -And she died in that car accident, didn’t she? – 她是我的姐姐 – 她死于那次车祸 是吗?
[38:25] I didn’t even know brody was in the car. 我不知道Brody在车里
[38:27] I mean, he’s supposed to be my best boy 他本来应该是我最好的朋友
[38:28] and he doesn’t even tell me that he was the one driving? 他甚至都没有告诉我 他才是司机?!
[38:30] Trying to tell you, eddie. Eddie 他是想要告诉你的
[38:35] Last night, he… 昨晚 他…
[38:36] he called me from the club.He told me to meet him at white sands. 他从夜总会打电话给我 叫我在White Sands和他见面
[38:39] I-I thought he relapsed or something. 我-我以为他是又复吸了什么的
[38:41] Because he wanted to confess to you. 因为他想向你忏悔
[38:43] Like it was okay now because he said it out loud. 他以为说出来就没事了吗
[38:46] I’m so sorry, bro.I wanted to tell you, but… 对不起 兄弟 我想要告诉你的 但是…
[38:49] then why didn’t you? 那你为什么不说呢?
[38:51] -I was scared. -You killed my sister. – 我害怕极了 – 你杀了我姐姐
[38:54] You killed her! 你杀了她
[39:04] he wasn’t breathing. 他不呼吸了
[39:06] I didn’t mean for that to happen. 我没料到事情会这样
[39:08] So you decided to make it look like suicide. 所以你想要把他弄成自杀的样子
[39:13] That was the idea. 我是这么想的
[39:18] And I searched in a bunch of rooms, you know,for anything 我到处找东西
[39:20] that could’ve made it seem like brody could’ve done it himself. 找能把Brody弄得像自杀的东西
[39:26] Then I found that rope. 我发现了绳子
[39:53] brody was still alive. Brody那时还活着
[39:56] Yeah.I freaked. I ran. 是的 我吓坏了 就跑了
[39:59] -Just like he did ten years ago. -No, no, no, no,it was different. – 就像他十年前做的那样 – 不 不 不 这是不同的
[40:02] Yes, it was different, eddie. 没错 是不一样的 Eddie
[40:04] The difference is you got caught. 区别是 你被捕了
[41:05] The paparazzi is loving this. 狗仔队爱死这个大新闻了
[41:08] Best friends both turn out to be killers. 凶手是最好的朋友
[41:10] This brings the brody lassiter murder investigation to a close. 至此Brody Lassiter的案子告一段落
[41:14] Best friend and longtime assistant eddie corbett has just been arrested. 好友兼长期助理Eddie Corbett被逮捕
[41:19] And in other celebrity news,holly reese’s latest project has been greenlit. 其他明星近况 Holly Reese的最新电影已经开始筹拍
[41:24] It will focus on one brave young woman’s struggle with addiction. 讲述了一个勇敢的年轻女子 努力戒除毒瘾的故事
[41:28] And speaking of addiction, 说到吸毒
[41:30] pop singer elvina has reportedly checked herself into rehab. 据报道 流行歌手Elvina刚刚进入了康复中心
[42:23] I guess it’s true,everybody has a secret. 我想着是真的 人人都有秘密
[42:26] Some of us more than one. 有些人还不止一个
[42:36] -=WWW.YDY.COM/BBS=- Ptoudly Presents
[43:03] CSI:MIAMI Season 5 Episode 20
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第5季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第5季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme