Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第5季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第5季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:19] What the hell, man? 怎么回事 伙计
[00:21] You can’t find us a cleared path? 你就不能给我们找条好走一点的路吗?
[00:23] Wildlife knows to stay away from the public park. 野兽们都知道要离公园远一点
[00:26] You want to hunt game, cut your own path. 想打到猎物就自己开路
[00:45] Oh, you’re a badass, Denny. 哦,Denny,你这个烂人
[00:47] Still got the price tag on your pants. 价格卷标都还留在裤子上
[00:49] Leave it, dude. 就是要故意留着,老兄
[00:51] 30 days — I can return them. 购买后30天之内,我还可以退货
[00:53] Shut up. 闭嘴
[00:56] We won’t see any game if you guys keep yapping. 如果你们一直吵吵嚷嚷,就别想看到什么猎物
[01:03] Something’s behind those pes. 草丛后有动物
[01:06] White-tailed deer feed around here. 白尾鹿通常在这一带吃草
[01:09] Well, let’s go get them. 那好,我们来打它们吧
[01:12] Slow down. 动作慢点
[01:15] Find a spot… 找个地方
[01:17] …and then wait and let them come to you. 然后在那等着它们靠近
[01:25] Rob, you see anything? Rob,你看到什么了吗?
[01:26] No, Dennis? 没有,Dennis你呢?
[01:31] Watch carefully, gentlemens. 看仔细点 先生们
[01:34] This is how it’s done. 打猎就要像我这样做
[01:42] Hey, way to go, Rambo. 嘿,你让它溜了,Rambo(蓝波,电影:第1滴血)
[01:43] Hey, guys, 喂,伙计们
[01:45] Isn’t it weird that they’re running towards us? 它们向着我们跑过来会不会有点怪?
[02:00] Don’t run! 别跑
[02:01] Yell, wave your arms! 大声叫喊,挥动手臂
[02:02] He’ll think you’re larger than you are! 它就会以为你比本来的块头大
[02:38] Yogi over there is one big-ass bear. Yogi在这里是一头大熊
[02:39] Close to 800 pounds. 近800磅重
[02:41] 800 pounds and counting, Frank. 800磅还有余 Frank
[02:46] He’s park services problem now. 它现在是公园服务处的问题了
[02:48] Our victim’s Dennis West. 我们的受害者是Dennis West
[02:50] He’s a hunter down from Tallahassee. 一个来自Tallahassee的猎人
[02:52] What do you think he was doing out here? 你认为他到这里来做什么?
[02:55] Part of a hunting package. 狩猎旅游行程的一部份
[02:56] Guide’s name is Chuck Greene. 向导名叫Chuck Greene
[02:59] Mr. Greene… Greene先生
[03:01] was this man an experienced hunter? 这人是有经验的猎人吗?
[03:02] No. Not well trained. 不是猎人,也没有好好地接受训练
[03:05] More interested in the toys than bringing home any meat. 享受打猎的乐趣比打些猎物回家更重要
[03:09] Where were you during the attack? 袭击发生时你在哪里
[03:11] Right over there. 就在那里
[03:13] I tried to tell them don’t… the worst thing you can do 我告诉他们 绝对不要
[03:14] is turn your back and run. 转身就跑
[03:16] I don’t think the problem was turning his back. 夺路而逃 并不是问题所在
[03:19] Take a look at this vest. 瞧这件背心
[03:23] It’s coated with some kind of substance. 上面被涂了一层某种物质
[03:30] Vanilla gel. 香草凝胶
[03:31] That’s bear lure. 用来引诱熊的
[03:33] So that would attract bears from miles, wouldn’t it? 它能把熊从数英里外引过来,是吗?
[03:36] No hunter would knowingly lather himself up with that stuff. 猎人绝不会故意在自己身上抹那东西
[03:38] So that means our victim was the bait. 这么说
[04:18] Season 05 Episode 17 受害人是诱饵
[04:35] Gentlemen. 先生们
[04:37] Who would want Dennis’ dead? 谁想致Dennis于死地
[04:41] I don’t know. We’re not even from here. 我不知道,我们不是本地人
[04:42] No one knows us. 没人认识我们
[04:43] We’re… 我们是…
[04:44] old college buddies and we’re just here on a vacation package. 大学时的好友,而且我们到这里来参加渡假行程
[04:48] What kind of package? 什么行程
[04:52] It’s called a “man-action.” “男子汉游戏”
[04:54] It’s a weekend trip. You know, vacation for men. 周末旅游,专为男人设计的度假节目
[04:57] Look, we’re 60-hour-a-week desk jockeys, okay? We just needed to get out 我们都是一周赖在工作桌上60小时的,只想出来走走
[05:01] Mr. Wolfe, check them, please. Wolfe先生 请给他们检查一下
[05:06] Are we radioactive or something? 我们有放射性还是怎么回事
[05:12] I got moderate levels of glycerin and vanillin. 他们身上 带有中等含量的甘油和香草醛
[05:15] What that means, gentlemen, 先生们,这说明
[05:16] is the same attractant is all over you. 你们身上有同样的引诱剂
[05:20] How’d it get on us? 怎么会到我们身上呢
[05:22] That’s what we need to find out, isn’t it? 那正是我们要查出来的,不是吗?
[05:32] So how you doing? 你怎么样
[05:33] Good. I’m 100%. 很好,我完全恢复了
[05:37] Lab get a new piece of equipment while I was outside? 我不在时,实险室又弄了新仪器么?
[05:40] Eric, this is the MiniRae. Eric 这是微型测量仪
[05:42] Remember you showed it to me? 还记得你还教我用过吗?
[05:46] Well, what are we using it for here? 对了,我们拿它在这里做什么?
[05:49] Well, vanilla’ a pretty strong scent. 嗯,香草精气味很强
[05:50] Hopefully, the MiniRae can follow the lure to its source. 希望微型测量仪可以找到诱物的来源
[05:55] That’s right. 对
[05:57] Find the lure… 找到诱物
[05:58] and we find the guy who put it on the hunters. 也就知道是谁把它放到猎人身上
[06:00] Exactly. 对
[06:13] Got the first sign of blood — starts here. 找到了最初的血迹,从这里开始
[06:16] Well, the victim was attacked here 嗯 受害者在这里遇袭
[06:18] and probably dragged to where we found him. 然后可能被拖到人们发现他的地点
[06:20] Yeah, that bear came on him really quickly. 呃 那头熊居然那么快就追上了他
[06:28] You know, these guys were all in decent shape. 要知道,这些家伙体格健壮
[06:29] I’m surprised they didn’t get a little farther than they did. 我很惊讶他们没跑得更远
[06:32] They were running for their lives. 他们可是在逃命
[06:33] It was hardly a track meet. 而不是在运动会中赛跑
[06:36] Wait a minute. 等等
[06:39] I’ve got something. 我有发现
[06:41] 27 parts per million. 百万分之二十七个单位
[06:42] The, uh… scent’s getting stronger. 气味变强烈了
[06:53] It’s up to 60. 上升到了60
[07:01] Get off my property. 离开我的地盘
[07:03] Miami-Dade Police Department, sir. 迈阿密戴德郡警局 先生
[07:06] We need to ask you a few questions. 我们得问你几个问题
[07:10] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字
[07:11] Chadwick.
[07:12] You live here alone, Mr. Chadwick? 你一个人住这 Chadwick先生
[07:15] Yep. 对
[07:17] We’re investigating the murder of a hunter that happened this morning. 我们正在调查今早发生的 一桩猎人遇害案
[07:20] About a mile from here. 案发地 离这约一英里
[07:23] I don’t know nothin’ about that. 对那我一无所知
[07:26] What do you use this glycerin for? 你用这些甘油做什么
[07:28] Make my own lure. 自制引诱剂
[07:29] Wild game. Is that a crime? 吸引野兽的 违法了?
[07:31] Not unless you used it for one. 不 除非你用于特定目标
[07:35] Hey, you want to be careful with that, Hoss? 喂 老兄 小心点
[07:37] I don’t need the bears come snooping around here. 我可不想把熊引来
[07:40] This is vanilla. 香草精
[07:42] Just like on our dead hunter. 跟受害猎人身上的一样
[07:44] Hey, don’t look at me. 嘿 别看着我
[07:46] I sell the stuff. 我把这东西卖给别人
[07:48] Hunters– 猎人
[07:49] photographers– 摄影师
[07:51] movie big shots– 电影大亨
[07:52] they all want to see what’s hidden out here in the swamps. 他们都想探究这湿地的秘密
[07:55] You don’t happen to have a list of the people you sell it to, do you? 你不会刚好有买主名单吧?
[08:00] I keep my receipts. 我保留了收据
[08:04] Taxes. 交税用的
[08:06] Well, I’m going to need to see that receipt book. 那好 我得看看收据薄
[08:14] Mr. Greene, you bought homemade vanilla bear lure Greene先生 你从湿地一个家伙那里
[08:17] from a guy in the Glades, is that correct? 买了自制的诱熊香草精 对吧
[08:20] Well, Billy makes the best stuff. 呃 Billy的东西质量最好
[08:21] Can virtually guarantee a bear sighting at any one of my hunts. 在我的狩猎行程中可以保证每个人都可以看到熊
[08:24] These city boys pay good money for their hunting weekends. 这些城市小子为周末打猎花了大钱
[08:27] They want the whole experience. 他们想要完整的体验
[08:29] Does the whole experience include putting bear lure on them? 完整的体验是否包括在他们身上放诱熊剂?
[08:34] No way. 当然不
[08:36] I just put a little bit on the trees nearby. 我只在附近的树上放了一点
[08:39] I’m real sorry about what happened, 发生这事我很遗憾
[08:41] but it wasn’t my fault. 但那不是我的错
[08:43] All these guys wanted to do was party. 这些家伙只想找乐子
[08:46] Play around with the guns like they were big-game hunting. 拿着枪到处乱晃,好像要捕什么大猎物似的
[08:49] That was the experience they wanted. 他们就是想亲身经历这种经验
[08:51] Well, then I guess they got more than they paid for. 是阿,我想他们这次是值回票价了
[09:03] Hey, Alexx. 嗨 Alexx
[09:05] What you got on our dead hunter? 猎人死者身上有什么发现
[09:06] Huh. Massive soft tissue damage. 大面积软组织损伤
[09:09] Liver, stomach and intestines are absent. 肝 胃 肠都不见了
[09:12] Long bone fractures. 长骨骨折
[09:13] All consistent with mauling. 一看就是野兽袭击
[09:15] You know, the scene indicated he didn’t run very far. 现场证据显示他并没有跑很远
[09:18] Well, according to his medical records he was healthy. 他的医疗记录表明他很健康
[09:21] Save for a twisted ankle running the Boston Marathon last year. 只是去年参加波士顿马拉松赛时扭伤过脚踝
[09:25] So he should have been able to put more than a feet distance between him and that bear. 所以他本应该能与那头熊保持好几英尺的距离
[09:32] Not with this knee, honey. 但不是以这种膝盖,亲爱的
[09:39] That bruise looks fresh. 这瘀伤看来是最近才有的
[09:40] Baby boy had a comminuted fracture of the patella. 小伙子的膝盖骨粉碎性骨折
[09:43] See the stellar pattern? 看到那星形图案了吗
[09:47] A busted kneecap. 膝盖骨受伤
[09:48] You think he did that in the attack? 在那次袭击中造成的吗
[09:49] Nope. I would expect to see less of a fracture and more cartilage damage. 不 那只会造成软骨损伤 不会骨折
[09:54] The bruise has a rectangular shape. 瘀伤呈直角
[09:56] With a crisscross pattern. 上有十字形图案
[10:02] I know exactly what made it. 我知道是什么造成的了
[10:04] That was fast. 这么快就知道了
[10:05] Butt of a rifle. 枪托撞击
[10:08] Dennis was put down by one of his own. Dennis被自己的朋友给害了
[10:16] That is a bruise on Dennis West’s leg. 这是Dennis West腿上的瘀伤
[10:18] We matched it to the stock of your rifle. 与你的步枪枪托吻合
[10:21] You crippled him. 你把他弄残了
[10:23] It was chaos. 当时一片混乱
[10:26] We were all scrambling. 我们争先恐后地逃命
[10:26] I don’t even remember what happened. 我忘记发生了什么事了
[10:34] It’s one thing to outrun soon, 尽快逃脱是一回事
[10:35] it’s another thing to take them out. 干掉别人 可得另当别论
[10:42] Sorry. 抱歉
[10:45] I can’t remember any specific details. 我想不起任何细节
[10:49] So you going to arrest me or something? 你们要逮捕我或干什么吗?
[10:52] Not at this time. 现在不会
[10:55] Well, okay. 哦 那好
[10:57] Let me know if you have any other questions. 还有什么问题,随时找我
[11:03] All right, so we go over his every move. 好了,我们来沿着他的一举一动进行调查
[11:05] Yes, we start where they stayed. 从他们住的地方开始
[11:41] This is an awfully nice hotel room for a hunting weekend. 一个打猎周末就住这么豪华的房间
[12:11] Calleigh.
[12:15] There’s definitely more to the story. 他们肯定隐瞒了事情
[12:19] That is a significant amount of blood. 这滩血可不少
[12:25] Yeah, they tried to clean it up 对 他们试图清理干净
[12:26] but they didn’t realize the tile was loose. 却没有察觉 这块地砖松了
[12:34] Bear’s not the only killer in Miami. 害人性命的 不止有熊
[12:36] I think we have another victim. 还有人遇害
[12:38] Let’s find out what these guys were really hunting. 这些家伙究竟在猎杀什么
[13:04] There’s more blood over here. 这还有血
[13:06] It’s gravitational drops. 向下滴落的血滴
[13:08] Yeah, maybe the suspect was injured. 或许疑犯受了伤
[13:18] You got all the hunters’ DNA references at the Everglades scene, didn’t you? 湿地现场所有猎人的DNA 你都采集了?
[13:21] Yeah. 对
[13:22] Primed and ready to go. 提前备好 随时送走
[13:23] I got Natalia waiting back at the lab. 我让Natalia等在实验室
[13:33] Hey 喂
[13:35] Do you think this came with the room? 你觉得这个是从房间里拿出来的吗?
[13:36] No, this place has a built-in sound system. 不 这里有内嵌的音响系统
[13:38] Then I wonder who brought this here. 我倒想知道 这是谁带过来的
[13:50] Maybe we can identify the owner from the personal play list. 或许能根据个人播放列表查出物主
[13:55] Could lead us to our blood donor. 帮我们找到血的主人
[14:09] I have a theory. 我有一个推论
[14:11] You can tell a lot about a person by what they have on their MP3 player. 可以根据MP3存储的歌曲推测物主的情况
[14:14] What you got? 你有什么发现
[14:15] With five Tori Amos albums on this thing, 这里面存了五张Tori Amos的唱片
[14:18] we’re looking for a girl. 我们要找的是个女孩
[14:19] Okay, but I need name. 我得知道是谁
[14:20] There wasn’t one on the player? 播放器上没有吗
[14:21] Nothing. 没有
[14:23] But I am going to get you that name from the music on the player. 但我可以从里面的音乐帮你找到名字
[14:30] Kelly Clarkson, Ludacris…
[14:31] I mean, half the country has these songs. 我说 这些歌传遍大街小巷
[14:33] See, when you purchase a song from the Mystx-Trax website, 从Mystx-Trax网站购买一首歌
[14:36] it comes from a server farm 你下载的服务器
[14:37] allowing Mystx-Trax to record the purchase. 会允许Mystx-Trax对每笔买卖进行记录
[14:40] They know every song a customer has downloaded. 他们知道顾客下载的每一首歌
[15:05] And they gave your truly temporary access. 并给予临时的下载通路
[15:09] So if you match the downloaded songs on the player 所以 如果把播放器里下载的歌
[15:11] to Mystx’s records, you can find out who owns it? 与Mystx的记录进行比对就能查出它的主人
[15:15] Aha. 啊哈
[15:18] And there it is. 找到了
[15:20] Told you it was a girl. 我说过是个女孩
[15:22] Anna Sivarro.
[15:27] Yeah, it’s mine. 对 这是我的
[15:28] It got stolen out of my car. 在我的车里被盗了
[15:32] Did you report it? 你报案了吗
[15:34] Oh, I’m sure you would’ve rushed right down to investigate. 怎么,你们会即刻立案侦察
[15:39] What am I doing here exactly? 叫我来这里干什么
[15:41] Ms. Sivarro, I brought you in to make sure you’re okay. Sivarro女士 叫你来是为了确保你安然无恙 呵 你们可真是在”保护人民 服务社会”啊
[15:55] You weren’t at the Copper Palms. 你不在铜棕榈饭店
[15:58] And there’s an indication that someone was injured there. 有证据显示 有人在那里受了伤
[16:02] Sorry. 抱歉
[16:03] It’s like I said, 正如我所说的
[16:05] my tunes got stolen out of my car last week. 上个星期 我的播放器就在车里被盗了
[16:09] Ms. Sivarro… Sivarro女士
[16:10] It’s Anna. 叫我Anna
[16:12] Anna…
[16:14] were you in the room with Andy, Rob and Dennis? 当时 你跟Andy Rob Dennis在一个房间吗
[16:17] Did someone try and hurt you? 是否有人想害你
[16:19] Look, you can check me out. 你可以对我进行检查
[16:23] I don’t have a mark on me. 我身上没有伤痕
[16:26] I’ll do whatever you need to prove that I wasn’t there– 我可以做任何事 证明我不在现场
[16:29] fingerprints, blood. 指纹 验血
[16:32] I would appreciate it. 非常感谢
[16:35] Look, you don’t have to protect me, Lieutenant. 中尉 你用不着保护我
[16:38] I hope you’re right… Anna. 但愿你没事 Anna
[17:12] We caught them going north on 95. 我们抓到他们在95公路朝北走
[17:14] Looked like they were heading out of town. 看来他们似乎想出城
[17:16] So, you boys headed north? 你们在往北走
[17:20] We wanted to inform Dennis’ family in person. 我们想私下通知Dennis的家人
[17:22] Were you going to tell them about the girl at the hotel last night? 昨晚饭店里的那个女孩呢?
[17:25] Going to have to wait. 你们得等等
[17:27] We need to search your vehicle. 我们得搜查你们的车
[17:40] Find something? 有发现吗
[17:42] Yeah, looks like blood. 对 看上去像是血
[18:05] Pandora’s box. 潘多拉之盒
[18:11] So is this animal blood? 这是动物的血吗
[18:12] Well, we’ll know it in a second. 嗯 我们马上就能知道
[18:19] Oh, boy. 哦 天啊
[18:21] Yeah. 对
[18:24] You gentlemen have a problem. 先生们 你们有麻烦了
[18:26] The blood is definitely human. 这绝对是人血
[18:28] I will take a polygraph. 我愿意接受测谎
[18:29] I don’t know anything about that. 我对这事一无所知
[18:31] I will, too. 我也一样
[18:32] Yeah, well, you’re going to have to take a ride with our officers first 你们得先去警局
[18:34] ’cause we got a lot of questions to ask you about what went on in the hotel room. 我们得问清楚 客房里究竟发生了什么
[18:44] Okay, so what now? 现在怎么做
[18:46] Got some questions of our own to answer first. 解开这些谜团
[18:48] Starting with 首先
[18:49] how did human blood get in this cooler? 冷藏箱里 怎会有人血
[18:54] Were you ever away from your clients during the hunt? 打猎期间 你离开过客户吗
[18:56] No. 没有
[18:57] The first day, I drove them out. 第一天 我开车带他们出来
[18:59] And then this morning, they asked to meet me. 今天早上 他们又要见我
[19:01] I thought that was a little strange, 我觉得有些奇怪
[19:03] but it saved me a trip to South Beach. 但这省了我再跑一趟南滩
[19:05] Is there any place along the road where they could’ve dumped the body? 沿途有什么地方可供他们弃尸吗
[19:08] At this end of the Glades, 进出湿地
[19:09] it’s one way in and one way out. 只有一条道
[19:11] So you’re saying that I’ll need to search the entire road. 你是说 我得把整条路都搜一遍
[19:14] Maybe not. 或许不用
[19:16] Did you tell me they all had bear lure on their clothes? 你不是说过他们衣服上都有诱熊剂吗
[19:18] That’s right. 不错
[19:20] I only put the scent in one spot. 我只在一个地方放过涂剂
[19:22] Great. 太棒了
[19:23] You can show me. 告诉我在哪里
[19:35] I put the lure all over these trees. 我把引诱剂涂在了这些树上
[19:57] This must be the girl from the hotel room. 这一定就是客房那女孩
[20:12] They must’ve thought the animals would finish her off. 他们一定以为野兽会把她吃掉
[20:15] Lucky for us, they thought wrong. 算我们走运 他们想错了
[20:33] So, gentlemen… 那么 先生们
[20:35] why don’t you tell me what happened in that hotel room. 何不告诉我 那房间里发生了什么事
[20:38] What do you mean? 你是指什么
[20:39] We just hung out. 我们只是玩玩
[20:41] We drank, we played some cards. 喝酒 玩牌
[20:42] Was this before or after you dumped the girl in the Everglades? 是你们把那女孩弃尸湿地之前还是之后
[20:51] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不明白你在说什么
[20:52] – We… we never… – Andy. – 我们 我们从来没有…
[20:55] Forget it. 行了
[20:55] Dennis is dead. Why are we still protecting him? Dennis死了 我们干嘛还要包庇他呢
[20:57] Protecting him? 包庇他?
[20:59] How do you mean? 什么意思
[21:00] Dennis is the one. Dennis才是罪魁祸首
[21:01] He was wasted. He wanted to party. 他嗑了药 想尽兴
[21:03] Really party. 彻底爽一把
[21:04] Called for a stripper. 叫来了一个脱衣舞女
[21:13] And it was way too intense for us, 可是我俩不玩这么刺激的
[21:14] so we left to hit a couple clubs 于是 去了几家夜店
[21:16] and when we got back it was already over. 等我们回来 就成那样了
[21:19] What’s wrong with her? 她怎么啦
[21:24] She’s dead. 死了
[21:26] What do you mean she’s dead? 死了是什么意思
[21:28] She went to the bathroom, she came out, 她去洗手间 然后出来
[21:30] her nose was bleeding, and she collapsed. 流着鼻血 接着就瘫倒了
[21:38] So let me get this straight, gentlemen. 我直说了吧 先生们
[21:39] You’re implicating a dead man? 你们是说 这是死者做的
[21:44] It’s true. 事实如此
[21:45] Dennis killed her. Dennis杀了她
[21:47] We helped him move her, but that was it. 我们帮他把她转移 就是这样
[21:51] And moving a body isn’t a crime– I looked it up. 我查过 搬动尸体不犯法
[21:53] You looked it up, how studious of you. 你查过 可真好学啊
[21:55] I’m charging you with accessory after the fact. 我将指控你们犯有事后同谋罪
[21:58] Look that up. 再去查这个吧
[22:06] Any ID on our dead girl? 查出那个女孩的身份了吗
[22:08] No, but I ran the blood you collected from the hotel room. 没有 不过我检验了一下你们在饭店房间里采集的血液
[22:10] Does it match our female victim? 跟这位女性受害者匹配吗
[22:12] The blood drops do, 只有那血滴匹配
[22:13] but the blood that came from under the tile is from a male. 地砖下的血液来自男性
[22:16] Doesn’t match our weekend warriors or their instructor. 跟猎手及向导不匹配
[22:19] How many people in that room? 那房间里到底藏了几个人
[22:21] That I cannot answer. 不知道
[22:22] But I’m hoping to be able to tell you who he was. 不过我希望能告诉你他是谁
[22:29] Out of prison. 刚出狱
[22:31] He got right back on the horse, didn’t he? 又马上故态复萌
[22:34] Pull up his current info 调出他最近的信息
[22:40] The Pink Velvet Gentlemen’s Club. 粉红丝绒绅士俱乐部
[22:45] Know where that is? 知道在哪吗
[22:53] Yeah, I know. 对 知道
[23:12] Detectives. 警官
[23:13] Joey Mazzaro. 我是Joey Mazzaro
[23:14] What can I help you with today? 今天有什么需要我效劳的
[23:16] We need to ask you some questions, Mr. Mazzaro. 我们想问你几个问题, Mazzaro先生
[23:19] We’re friends of the force. 我们是警察之友
[23:21] We got enough friends. 我们的朋友多得很
[23:23] But I bet you want to know who has enemies. 但我想 你们想知道谁有敌人
[23:25] Does he have enemies? 他有敌人吗
[23:27] Rocco’s one of my bodyguards here. Rocco是我这里的一个保镖
[23:29] He’s an enemy of every guy he won’t let touch the girls. 每个被他禁止碰女孩们的人都是他的敌人
[23:32] What about last night? 昨晚呢
[23:33] He, uh, he get any threats? 他 有人威胁他吗
[23:36] Nope. 没有
[23:37] Sent him out on a private last night with one of my dancers to the Copper Palms Hotel. 昨晚派他陪一个舞女去铜棕榈饭店应召
[23:41] I need to talk to him. 我得跟他谈谈
[23:42] Yeah, so do I. 哦 我也想
[23:43] He hasn’t checked in. Neither has my girl. 他和那女孩都没回来
[23:46] Well, I wouldn’t expect a call from her. 我猜她是不会来了
[23:48] Why’s that? 为什么
[23:49] We may have found her body dumped in the Glades. 我们在湿地发现弃尸 可能是她
[23:52] Anna’s dead? Anna死了?
[23:53] Did you say Anna? 你是说Anna?
[23:55] Yeah. Anna Sivarro. 对 Anna Sivarro
[23:57] New kid. 新入行的
[23:58] Shows some real talent. 很有些天份
[24:01] She certainly does. 对 确实
[24:14] Anna, you lied to me. Anna 你对我撒了谎
[24:17] You were in that hotel room last night. 昨晚你就在那个房间里
[24:20] I wasn’t. 我不在
[24:23] I was supposed to be. 我本来应该在
[24:24] But I gave the job to Tess. 但我把这份工转给Tess了
[24:33] Is that Tess? 这是Tess吗
[24:40] Yeah. 对
[24:43] That’s Tess Gowan.
[24:45] You gave the job to Tess 你把这个工作转给Tess
[24:47] because you knew whoever went would be in danger. 因为你知道 无论谁去 都有危险
[24:49] No. 不
[24:51] I swear. 我发誓
[24:53] Look, it was just a job. 听着 这只是个工作
[24:56] I even gave her my music. 我甚至还把自己的MP3给了她
[24:58] Why didn’t you want to go to work? 你为什么不想去干这份工
[25:02] I was at a recording studio, 当时我在录音棚
[25:03] trying to put together my demo. 整理试音带
[25:06] Your demo? 试音带
[25:07] Well, that’s great. Now you’re an artist? 是啊,不错嘛。你现在是一个艺术家了?
[25:11] Frank.
[25:12] Give me a minute, will you? 可否让我单独和她谈谈
[25:14] Yeah. 好吧
[25:22] Anna, tell me what happened. Anna 告诉我发生了什么事
[25:25] I’ve been waiting for some studio time, 我一直在等着录音棚能空出时间
[25:27] so I can record some music. 让我录一些歌
[25:30] An opening came up, 机会来了
[25:32] so I asked Tess if she could cover for me. 我就问Tess 看她能否代替我
[25:36] When my session was over, I… 我的时段结束后 我…
[25:38] I called her. 我给她打电话
[25:40] When she didn’t answer, I got worried. 她不接 我开始担心
[25:43] Okay. And so you went to the hotel. 嗯 所以你去了饭店
[25:45] To check on her, yes. 对 去看她是否有事
[25:47] What’d you see? 你看到了什么
[25:51] A man. 一个男人
[25:57] It was dark, 灯光很暗
[25:58] so I really couldn’t make out his face. 所以我看不清他的相貌
[26:04] He was carrying a body in a rug. 他用地毯拖着一具尸体
[26:11] I knew from the tattoo that it was Rocco. 我从纹身认出那是Rocco
[26:17] I knew that if Rocco was dead, 我知道如果Rocco死了
[26:18] something horrible must have happened to Tess. Tess一定出了很恐布的事
[26:21] I got scared, so I ran. 我吓坏了 便跑了
[26:24] Anna, why didn’t… Anna 为什么不…
[26:26] why didn’t you mention this before? 上次你为什么不提这件事
[26:29] ‘Cause I don’t trust cops. 因为我不相信警察
[26:32] Anna, you need to trust me. Anna 你必须相信我
[26:36] All right? 好吗
[26:50] What can I help you with? 我能帮什么忙吗 Woolfe
[26:51] Alexx is taking a long time to document all the animal activity. Alexx正记录野兽袭击的过程,而那会很久
[26:54] Well, we need to find the bodyguard’s body. 我们得找到那保镖的尸体
[26:57] And according to Anna, it was transported in a rug. 据Anna所说 是用地毯搬运的
[27:00] Well, Tripp’s cadets are searching the area 嗯 这会 Tripp的手下
[27:01] where we recovered Tess’s body as we speak. 正在搜寻发现Tess尸体的那一带地区
[27:04] Yeah, but that cooler is too small to transport two bodies 但那个冷藏箱太小了,没法运两具尸体
[27:08] I think the bodyguard was dumped somewhere else. 我觉得那保镖被弃尸在别的地方
[27:10] You think they used the rug from the hotel room and put it back? 你认为 他们用了饭店房间里的地毯然后放回原处
[27:13] Yeah, that’s why I’m examining it right now. 对 我在检查
[27:16] Hm. Well, in that case, trace on the rug could lead us to the body. 顺着地毯痕迹这条线索就能找到尸体
[27:18] You found anything? 有发现吗
[27:19] Oh, yeah, plant material from a Roystonea regia. 哦 对 来自大王椰树的植物纤维
[27:24] What’s that? 那是什么
[27:25] It’s a palm tree. 一种棕榈树
[27:26] Well, that doesn’t exactly narrow the search. 那并没有缩小范围
[27:32] This insect might. 这只虫子或许会
[27:36] What is it? 这是什么
[27:37] It’s a royal palm bug. 这是大王椰虫
[27:40] And, uh, and how does that he us? 它能帮我们什么
[27:44] Well, seeing as they only live in the palm trees, 嗯,它们只生长在棕榈树上
[27:46] at least 12 feet in the air, 至少12英尺高的地方
[27:47] what’s this little guy doing on the ground? 这小虫子到地上来做什么
[27:49] This plant material has a clean, mechanized looking cut. 这种植物纤维的切口很整齐,像是机器造成的
[27:52] Maybe the palms were being trimmed. 或许人们正在修剪那些棕榈树
[27:54] If we can find some freshly cut royal palms, 如果能找到刚修剪过的大王椰树
[27:57] maybe we can find our dump site. 或许就能找到弃尸地点
[27:59] And I think I know where to start– 我想我知道从哪里开始
[28:00] they were cutting palms when I was there this morning. 今早我在那里时他们正在修剪棕榈树
[28:16] Ryan!
[28:25] Guess he didn’t make it very far from the hotel, did he? 看来他离那饭店不远
[28:28] I’m sure someone wanted to get rid of the body 有人想在被发现前
[28:30] before anyone discovered it. 处理掉尸体
[28:42] There are at least five stab wounds here. 这里至少有五处刺伤
[28:44] Yeah, and this shower liner explains 对 这种吸水衬里解释了
[28:45] why no blood got on the rug. 为什么地毯上没有血
[28:50] Fiber from the rug? 是地毯上的纤维吗
[28:53] No, I don’t think so. 不 我不这么认为
[28:54] The rug was light green. 地毯是淡绿色
[29:03] It’s a feather. 这是羽毛
[29:05] Yeah, it’s a feather from a duck. 对 鸭子身上的羽毛
[29:08] Wait a minute, you’re saying that first of all 等一下 你是说
[29:09] there was a killer bear, and now there’s a killer duck? 先有一只杀手熊,现在又有一只杀手鸭
[29:13] I’m saying the fiber you found on Rocco’s body was eider duck. 我是说你在Rocco尸体上发现的是鸭绒
[29:17] It’s used as fill in the most expensive, high-quality down jackets. 用来填充最贵最好的羽绒上衣
[29:20] Our dead hunter was wearing a down-filled vest. 那个死去的猎人身上就穿着一件羽绒背心
[29:23] But here’s the interesting thing the bear shredded this vest, 熊把背心撕碎了
[29:26] but I don’t thin he did this. 不过我想这不是它干的
[29:29] It’s been cut. 这是被割开的
[29:31] Okay. 好了
[29:32] All three of our hunters had knives. 三个猎人都有带着刀
[29:34] Mm-hmm. The other two guys didn’t have any cuts or tears in their jackets. 嗯,另外两人的上衣没有刀口或破损
[29:39] So his own knife cut the vest on the way out. 所以他把刀拿出来时 割到了背心
[29:42] And Rocco had to be close enough to get the feathers on him. Rocco必须靠得够近 才可能沾上羽毛
[30:02] Dennis killed the bodyguard. Dennis杀了那个保镖
[30:06] Andy and Rob were telling the truth about Dennis. 关于Dennis, Andy和Rob说的是实话
[30:09] So the dead guy is a murderer, but we still haven’t confirmed 所以那个死者就是个凶手。但我们还是无法证实
[30:11] who killed Tess Gowan. 是谁杀了Tess Gowan
[30:12] I’m going to pay Alexx a visit. 我去找Alexx
[30:47] Lieutenant, I’ve got a business to run. 中尉 我还得做生意
[30:50] Yes, you do, and that business is pandering, Joey. Joey 你的生意就是拉皮条
[30:53] I employ strippers, 我雇用这些脱衣舞女
[30:54] and I don’t encourage them to do anything more than that. 而且我不鼓励她们做任何跳脱衣舞以外的事
[30:57] No, you may not, but either way, you get a cut, don’t you? 是阿,你或许不鼓励,但不管怎样,你都能抽成,不是吗?
[31:01] As long as they pay, I don’t ask. 只要他们付钱 我不会多问
[31:03] – Where’s Anna? – You just missed her. – Anna在哪里 – 她刚走
[31:05] I got her out on a private. 她应召出场了
[31:07] Where’d you send her? 你派她去了哪里?
[31:09] Can’t tell you. 不能告诉你
[31:11] He’s one of those clits in high places. 他是个有权有势的客人
[31:13] He was a regular for Tess. 是Tess的常客
[31:15] Now that she’s gone, I sent Anna. 既然她死了 我就派了Anna去
[31:16] She should like it. 她会喜欢的
[31:17] He pays ten large for a private lap dance. 每次上门跳舞 他都付一万元
[31:20] You and I both know 你我都知道
[31:21] that nobody pays $10,000 to watch, do they? 没人会花一万块钱却只动动眼睛,对吧
[31:25] Lieutenant, you’re so sure I’m a pimp– 中尉 你如此确定我是个皮条客
[31:27] what does that make Anna? 那Anna又是什么呢
[31:28] Why don’t you tell me. 何不由你来告诉我
[31:30] Everything I do is legal, Lieutenant. 我所做的一切都是合法的 中尉
[31:34] I don’t have to tell you anything, 我用不着告诉你任何事
[31:36] and you can’t do a thing about it. 而你对此无能为力
[31:37] That is where you’re wrong. 这你可想错了
[31:46] Yeah, Frank. 喂 Frank
[31:47] I need an address , and make it quickly. 我需要查个地址 要快
[31:58] Tell room service leave it on the table. 告诉客房服务 把它放在桌上
[32:01] Get back in here 回这里来
[32:08] What do you want? 你想干什么
[32:13] Supervisor O’Shay. O’Shay镇长
[32:19] MDPD. 迈阿密戴德郡警局
[32:21] I’ll call your director, we’ll work this out. 我会给你的主管打电话 把这事结了
[32:25] Supervisor, I have a source that says you’re up here 镇长 我得到消息说你在这里
[32:28] paying women $10,000 for sex. 付女人一万美元 让她们提供性服务
[32:32] Well, you see, this is our first date, 这是我们的初次约会
[32:35] we haven’t done anything, so… 我们什么都没做 所以…
[32:38] If you’re trying to entrap me, it’s not going to work. 如果你想陷害我,是没用的
[32:44] Ma’am, did the supervisor pay you for sex? 女士 镇长是否付你钱 让你提供性服务
[33:02] You’re a lieutenant. 你是中尉
[33:04] That means you’re a smart man. 说明你是个聪明人
[33:07] Then you understand my conflict. 那么 你应该了解我的为难
[33:09] This is clearly solicitation, Supervisor. 这显然是诱奸 镇长
[33:12] And you realize you’re never going to make captain 你了解你继续查下去
[33:14] if you go ahead with this. 你永远无法升官了
[33:17] You’re making a career move. 这一步将影响你的职业生涯
[33:19] So are you. 你也一样
[33:29] See you later, honey. 再见 宝贝
[33:45] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[33:51] Joey said that I owed him. Joey说我欠他的
[33:53] He’s blaming me for Tess. 他把Tess的事都怪到我头上
[33:55] He made me meet this guy. 他安排我跟这家伙见面
[34:00] I believe you. 我相信你
[34:19] She has a fractured sternum, associated spinal injuries. 她胸骨断裂 外加脊骨受损
[34:23] Something heavy compressed her chest. 有东西重压在她的胸口
[34:26] Like a person? 比如说人
[34:28] Based on the shape of the congestion and cyanosis, 根据充血和苍白处的轮廓
[34:32] related confluent petechiae — then, yeah. 以及相关的混合瘀斑判断 是的
[34:35] He sat on her. 他坐在她身上
[34:47] COD was positional asphyxia. 死因是定位性窒息
[34:50] Now it doesn’t happen quick, 既然不是即刻死亡
[34:51] so she struggled for a couple of minutes. 她一定挣扎了几分钟
[34:54] He had to have known she was suffocating. 他一定知道她无法呼吸
[34:56] Well, that wasn’t the only thing he did. 他还不只如此
[34:58] I took an oral swab. 我取了口腔内的样本
[35:02] Semen doesn’t live long in the mouth of a live person 因为有唾液 精子在活人的口腔里
[35:05] because of saliva, does it? 无法长久生存 对吧
[35:07] If that’s positive, it was the last thing she did. 如果有精子,那就是她最后做的一件事…
[35:10] If it’s positive, we have our killer. 如果有精子 就知道谁是凶手
[35:25] Why isn’t Rob in here? 为什么Rob不在这里
[35:27] Because he didn’t kill Tess Gowan. You did that all by yourself. 杀Tess Gowan的 不是他 而是你
[35:31] Well… 呃
[35:33] did Rob try to put this on me? Rob想把一切都栽到我头上吗
[35:35] Did… did he say something? 他 他说了些什么
[35:37] No. Your DNA said it all. 不 是你的DNA说明了一切
[35:43] Okay, okay, okay. 好了 好了 好了
[35:46] Okay, listen, you’ve got to know this whole thing– 好了 听着 整件事情
[35:48] it was just an accident, okay? 都只是场意外
[35:49] – She… – Look. – 她… – 喂
[35:50] I don’t want to hear it. 我什么都不想听
[35:52] It was not an accident. 这不是意外
[35:53] Tess struggled under your weight, Tess在你的身下挣扎
[35:55] fighting for air, okay? 竭力想要呼吸 懂吗
[35:59] You’re too heavy. 你太重了
[36:01] – Get off me. – Stop, stop. – 快下来 – 别动 别动
[36:12] I got carried away. 我失控了
[36:14] You raped and killed her. 你强奸并杀死了她
[36:15] How come Rob and Dennis didn’t try and stop you? Rob和Dennis怎么会不阻止你
[36:18] They were passed out. 他们都睡过去了
[36:20] Too many vodka shots. 喝了太多的伏特加
[36:22] They woke up and freaked out. 他们醒来后 都惊慌失措
[36:25] oh, my God, oh, my God. 哦 天哪 哦 天哪 哦 天哪
[36:27] What did you do? 你做了些什么
[36:28] I didn’t do anything, man. 我什么都没做 伙计
[36:29] She j… she just died. 她 她死了
[36:32] It’s the bodyguard. 是那个保镖
[36:33] Just… go tell him she left. 去 去告诉他她走了
[36:35] Tell him she left. 告诉他她走了
[36:37] But Denny killed the bodyguard. 可是Denny杀死了那个保镖
[36:39] And then you all covered it up together. 接着你们一起掩盖事实
[36:43] It would have worked if Denny hadn’t grown a conscience. 如果不是Denny良心发现,本来可以不被人知
[36:50] I-I think we should go to the cops. 我 我觉得我们应该去自首
[36:52] You crazy, man? 你疯了吗 伙计
[36:53] They fry in this state. 在这个州死刑是要坐电椅的
[36:54] I don’t think I can do this, guys, 我想我做不到 伙计们
[36:56] you know, even if we don’t get caught. 要知道 就算我们逃脱了…
[36:57] Hey. 嘿
[36:59] It’s not just you who’s going down here. 不仅是你有麻烦
[37:01] We’re friends. 我们是朋友
[37:02] We stick together. 我们得同舟共济
[37:04] That’s when Rob and I knew we had to get rid of Dennis. 那时 Rob和我就知道我们必须除掉Dennis
[37:07] Rob wanted to shoot him. Rob本想开枪打他
[37:09] Wanted it to look like a hunting accident. 伪装成打猎意外
[37:13] Bear saved us the trouble. 那只熊 给我们省了麻烦
[37:16] Well, actually, the bear ruined it for you. 事实上 正是那只熊 让你们不打自招
[37:17] If it hadn’t have been for the bear attack, 如果不是这次熊袭击事件
[37:19] you might have gotten away with it. 你们或许能够逃之夭夭
[37:21] But I am the one very glad you didn’t. 但我 倒是很高兴你们没能逃脱
[37:35] Clearing a path for Supervisor O’Shay, Rick? 是来给O’Shay镇长清道吗 Rick?
[37:38] It’s not really a surprise the brass cut him loose on this. 这次他能轻易脱身乃是意料之中
[37:41] You know how these things work. 你很清楚这些事情的运做
[37:43] All too well. 太清楚了
[37:45] So you’re going to fix the system 他都出来了 你还和他作对
[37:47] by confronting him as he walks out of jail? 你是想借此 整顿这个体制吗
[37:52] He took the same oath we did, didn’t he? 他跟我们一样宣过誓 不是吗
[37:57] I know he hired a prostitute, 我知道他找了个妓女
[37:59] but you ought to save this battle for something bigger. 你该把精力放到大案上
[38:01] Rick, I am not letting this go. Rick 我不会就此罢手
[38:08] If this goes down, I can’t help you. 要是这样的话 我就没法帮你了
[38:10] Just like old this, huh? 就跟以前一样 对吧
[38:17] And move that golf tournament to the end of the month. 把高尔夫联赛改到月底
[38:19] Yes, I wouldn’t make plans that far in advance, Supervisor. 换作是我,就不会计划那么久以后的事,镇长
[38:22] Caine.
[38:23] Hope you’re not here asking for more funds, Lieutenant. 中尉,希望你现在站在这里不是来申请经费的
[38:26] Not feeling that generous towards your lab these days. 这段时间 可不想对你的实验室太过慷慨
[38:28] It’s a pity 真可惜
[38:29] because I have an idea for a new project. 因为我想做个新项目
[38:32] Wish I could help, but the budget’s a bit tight. 但愿我能帮忙 可预算有点紧
[38:34] Might even have to have a few cutbacks. 或许还得缩减一些
[38:37] Stay away from Anna Sivarro. 离Anna Sivarro远点
[38:42] How did you get this far in your career, Caine? 你是怎么爬到现在这位置的, Caine?
[38:45] You really want to throw it all away over a girl like it? 为了一个女孩 你就这么不顾一切
[38:49] You know what I’m curious about, Supervisor? 镇长 我很好奇
[38:52] How an elected official like you affords 你这样的民选官员 怎么可能
[38:54] $10,000 for a dance. 花得起1万美元看场艳舞
[38:57] I think we’re done here, Lieutenant. 我想我们已经谈完了,中尉
[39:00] I sincerely hope so for your sake, Supervisor. 为了你的前途着想,我真心希望如此 镇长
[39:08] I really do. 真的
[39:34] Thanks for meeting me here. 谢谢你来这里见我
[39:37] Of course. 没什么
[39:40] So you got Tess’s killer? 你抓到了杀害Tess的凶手
[39:43] That’s right, we arrested him this afternoon. 对 今天下午逮捕了他
[39:46] Good, good. 很好
[39:49] Tess’s mom will be glad. Tess的母亲会感到欣慰的
[39:53] How about you? 你怎么样
[39:58] I’m still feeling guilty about Tess. 我仍然为Tess出事感到内疚
[40:03] Anna, this is not your fault. Anna 这不是你的错
[40:07] I know. 我知道
[40:14] Something tells me you don’t buy that either 我觉得
[40:17] when you try telling that to yourself. 你也在自责
[40:23] I heard they let the big shark go. 我听说他们放那大人物走了
[40:27] That’s true. 确实
[40:28] They did, but he will not bother you again. 他们放走了他 但他不会来烦你了
[40:36] You really do believe all that protect and serve stuff, 你真地相信保护人民,服务社会之类的话吗
[40:39] don’t you? 你不相信吗
[40:44] It’s the only thing… 我只知道
[40:46] the only thing that I know how to do. 这是我唯一的职责
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第5季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第5季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme