Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第5季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第5季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:47] Hello? 喂
[00:50] MAN: I’m watching you, babysitter. 我在盯着你 小保姆
[00:52] Who is this? 你是谁
[00:54] Justin, is that you? Justin 是你吗
[00:56] I’m closer than you think. 我比你想的更近
[01:01] Who is this? 是谁
[01:03] I’m in the house. 我在屋子里
[01:04] (dial tone)
[01:07] (beep)
[01:21] (phone ringing)
[01:38] (phone stops ringing)
[01:43] (eerie breathing)
[02:04] (eerie breathing continues)
[02:19] (screams)
[02:22] Oh, my gosh! 哦 天哪
[02:23] Damn it, Justin, you scad me! 见鬼 Justin 你吓着我了
[02:25] Did you just say a cuss word? 刚才你说了一句粗话
[02:27] You have no idea what… 你根本不知道…
[02:29] (pounding on door)
[02:31] Wait here. 在这里等着
[02:35] (pounding)
[02:44] (pounding)
[02:48] (pounding)
[02:58] (pounding)
[03:03] (door creaking, man groaning)
[03:07] (man groaning)
[03:13] (screaming)
[03:18] (indistinct radio transmission)
[03:42] Who’s the girl, Frank? 那女孩是谁 Frank?
[03:43] Girl’s name is Heather Crowley, she’s 16. Heather Crowley 16岁
[03:46] Babysitting Justin Montavo, who’s 12. 临时来照顾12岁的Justin Montavo
[03:48] How’s she holding up? 她情况如何
[03:50] Right now, not very well. 目前不是很好
[03:51] CAINE: Okay, who’s our victim? 受害者是谁
[03:53] Well, believe it or not, 信不信由你
[03:54] it’s the babysitter’s father– EdwarCrowley. 小保姆的父亲 Edwar Crowley
[03:57] What was he doing here? 他在这里干什么
[03:58] Not sure. 不清楚
[03:59] Families are next door neighbors, though. 不过他们是隔壁邻居
[04:01] Okay, the homeowners? 屋主是谁
[04:02] The Montavos, Dave and Renee. Montavos夫妇 Dave和Renee
[04:05] No sign of them. 没有见到他们
[04:06] Sounds like they were sharing more than a driveway, doesn’t it? 听起来他们不仅共享车道
[04:08] That’s the thing about these neighborhoods– 这种住宅区就这样
[04:10] big houses, big secrets. 房子大 秘密多
[04:11] Yes. They won’t be secrets for long. 这秘密保不了太久了 风软给大家拜年了
[05:07] CAINE: Heather, where do you think your mom is? Heather 你妈妈在哪
[05:08] HEATHER: I don’t know. 不知道
[05:10] I keep calling her and calling her, 我不停地给她打电话
[05:11] and she doesn’t answer. 可她就是不接
[05:13] Do you think she’s okay? 她没事吧
[05:15] You know what? We’re going to find her. 嗯 我们去找她
[05:16] Why don’t you tell me what happened. 何不告诉我们发生了什么事
[05:18] HEATHER: This whole night’s been weird. 这整个晚上都很奇怪
[05:20] Montav never came home. Montav一直没有回来
[05:23] And I saw this shadowy figure in the window, and then… 我看到窗外有个人影
[05:25] TRIP Horatio. 接着…
[05:26] Yeah? 什么事
[05:28] Excuse me. 请稍等
[05:31] What do you got, Frank? 有何发现 Frank?
[05:33] Take a look at this. 瞧这个
[05:35] Blood trail leads around to the back. 血迹一直通往后院
[05:38] Okay, Frank, follow it, and I’ll cch up. Frank 你跟着 我就来
[05:41] Heather, I’ll be right back, okay? Heather 我等会就来 好吗
[05:44] You sit tight. 你坐那别动
[06:03] * *
[06:18] I hate to say it, 我讨厌这么说
[06:20] she fits the description of the babysitter’s mother. 看样子她就是那小保姆的母亲
[06:23] So a bad night just got worse. 屋漏偏逢连夜雨
[06:57] * *
[07:22] Poor baby Heather. 可怜的小Heather
[07:24] Witnessed her father die, 先是目睹父亲死亡
[07:26] and then ID’d her mother half an hour later. 半小时后又得知母亲的死讯
[07:29] DELKO: Get a COD? 死亡原因知道了吗
[07:30] Yeah. 嗯
[07:32] Neck was slashed. 颈部受击
[07:33] Severed her carotid. 颈动脉严重受损
[07:35] We got a blood pool here. 这里有血泊
[07:36] Probably from where the father got assaulted. 或许就是父亲遇袭的地方
[07:50] Think I found what killed the mom. 我想我找到杀死母亲的凶器了
[07:54] (screaming)
[07:56] WOLFE: Textured surface on this handle’s 把手表面有织纹
[07:57] going to be impossible to print. 不可能提取到指纹
[08:00] Instrument like that, 这样的工具
[08:02] blood all over the body, 尸体遍身浴血
[08:04] means the killer could have blood on them, too. 意味着凶手身上也会有血
[08:07] I’ll test the witnesses for blood. 我去查目击者身上是否有血
[08:09] Check the babysitter’s hands. 查那保姆的手
[08:11] See if she handled the weapon. 看她是否拿过那凶器
[08:14] You, um… you sure you’re ready? 你 呃 你确定自己准备好了吗
[08:18] If we don’t do this now, we risk losing the evidence. 如果现在不做 就可能失去证据
[08:21] Yeah, I’m ready. 对 我准备好了
[08:33] It’s nice seeing Eric back at work. 很高兴看到Eric归队
[08:36] BOA VISTA: I know. 我知道
[08:37] It’s pretty amazing. 真令人惊叹
[08:37] It’s only been a few weeks?? 他受伤后只过了几周吗
[08:41] Looks like there’s a little bit of grass in the wound 伤处有一块小草叶
[08:45] and some kind of… 是某种
[08:46] insect.zhm kuai 昆虫
[08:49] Isn’t it a little early for infestation? 这么快就引来了虫子?
[08:51] You know, insects are attracted 尸体释放出来的碳氢化合物
[08:53] to hydrocarbons released postmortem. 吸引来昆虫
[08:55] It’s a pretty immediate reaction. 瞬间反应
[08:57] Yeah, but I would think we’d only see maggot larvae 对 但我以为我们只会在 死亡12小时后的尸体上
[08:59] or blowflies on a body that’s been dead more than 12 hours. 才看到蛆幼虫或大苍蝇
[09:04] Maybe Mr. Crowley was attacked a lot earlier than his wife. 或许Crowley先生遇袭时间比他妻子早很多
[09:08] Could have laid there for several hours, 或许在那里躺了几个小时
[09:10] and then have gone to the front door for help. 才去前门求助
[09:13] Think it changes our timeline? 案发时间有变?
[09:15] I don’t know. 不知道
[09:17] Maybe this little guy’s going to tell us. 或许这个小家伙会告诉我们
[09:26] Hey. 嗨
[09:30] So the babysitter said she saw someone at this window, right? 保姆说她看到有人在窗口
[09:33] Poible Peeping Tom. 可能是个偷窥者
[09:35] Maybe Tom was doing more than peeping. 或许那偷窥者不仅仅是偷窥
[09:38] How can you tell? 你怎么知道
[09:39] There’s fresh tool marks. 工具痕迹 形成不久
[09:39] He tried to pry the window open. 他想把窗子撬开
[09:41] Maybe whoever it was left behind something more than tool marks. 除了工具痕迹 肯定还留下了其他线索
[09:44] Yes, it’s a glass window. 这是玻璃窗
[09:46] Good surface for prints. 表面容易留下指纹
[09:48] Maybe we’ll get lucky. 或许我们会走运的
[09:51] Yeah. 对
[09:57] (beeping)
[10:05] My fingerprints on the Montavo window? Montavo家的窗户上有我的指纹
[10:09] How do you know they’re mine? 你怎么知道是我的指纹
[10:10] We have your fingerprints from an old DUI charge. 你曾违规驾车
[10:14] (chuckles) 所以你的指纹记录在案
[10:15] I was in med school. 当时我还在上医学院
[10:16] Yes, and I must tell you 对 而且我得告诉你
[10:17] that you’re a person of interest, Mr. Lasker. Lasker先生 你的行为 引人注意
[10:22] Doctor. 医生
[10:24] Dr. Lasker. Lasker医生
[10:25] Doctor. 医生
[10:27] What were you doing looking through the window? 你从窗子看什么
[10:30] Dave Montavo borrowed some tools from me. Dave Montavo借过我一些工具
[10:33] Last night, I stopped by to see if they were home. 昨晚我路过他家 想问他要回来
[10:35] And what did you see? 你看到了什么
[10:38] Heather Crowley.
[10:39] The babysitter. 那个保姆
[10:41] Oh, she was… 呃
[10:42] (chuckles) 她正在…
[10:44] …she was doing a lot more than babysitting. 她好象并不安分
[10:45] Believe me. 相信我
[10:58] Well, I guess we’ll see if that checks out. 嗯 我们会核实
[11:01] (chuckles): Come on, really? 得了 真的?
[11:03] You’re honestly looking at me for this? 你就为了这点事调查我
[11:05] I honestly am. 不错
[11:15] have been really difficult on you. 这事对你来说确实很难
[11:19] But you’ve got to tell me the truth, okay? 但你得告诉我事实真相 好吗
[11:21] I was alone. 我是一个人
[11:22] I swear. 我发誓
[11:24] Heather, we have an eyewitness Heather 目击证人的口供
[11:25] that tells us something different. 与你的有出入
[11:28] The man in the window? 窗外那人吗
[11:30] Yeah. He, uh… 对 他 呃…
[11:34] he claims that you were in a state of, uh… 他声称当时你 呃
[11:37] undress. 没穿衣服
[11:40] Do you want to tell me what you were doing? 你在做什么
[11:44] I know I wasn’t supposed to, 不该那么卤莽
[11:47] but I was trying on Mrs. Montavo’s clothes. 我只是穿Montavo太太的衣服过过瘾
[11:54] (bushes rustling)
[11:58] She shops at all the high-end stores. 她总在高档商店购物
[12:01] ?? 我很抱歉
[12:05] Excuse me one second. 请稍等
[12:09] Hey. 嗨
[12:10] How’re you doing? Good. What’s up? -进展如何 -很好 什么事
[12:12] Patrol radioed in. They just picked up 巡警报告 他们正送
[12:13] Dave and Renee Montavo. Montavo夫妇过来
[12:15] Okay, thanks. Yeah. -好的 谢谢 -不用
[12:26] Is Justin okay? Justin没事吧
[12:27] He’s in good hands. He’s with Child Services. 有专人照看 不必担心
[12:31] Can we take him home? 我们能带他回家了吗
[12:32] Right after you tell me what you did last night. 先说清楚 昨晚的经过 才能走
[12:37] Actually, um… 事实上 呃
[12:39] we passed out in our car. 我们在车里睡过去了
[12:42] She drank too much. 她酩酊大醉
[12:44] I drank? Excuse me? 我喝酒 你说什么
[12:46] You couldn’t even stand up straight. 你醉得都站不直了
[12:47] Oh, no, I was the designated driver. 因为要开车
[12:48] All I had was orange juice. 我只喝了点橙汁
[12:49] Orange juice and God knows what else he had. 谁知道你还喝了什么乱七八糟的东西
[12:52] Please answer the question. 请回答我的问题
[12:58] Truth is, Lieutenant, we don’t know what happened. 中尉 我们不知道出了什么事
[13:01] We went to a party at our neighbor’s house, 我们去邻居家参加派对
[13:03] Oliver Brenner. Oliver Brenner家
[13:05] Afterwards, we just blacked out. 后来 我们就什么都不知道了
[13:09] CAINE: Okay, let me get this straight. 我直说了吧
[13:10] A double murder occurs in your home, 你们家发生了双尸案
[13:12] and you’re claiming you were blacked out in your car. 你们却口口声声说 在车里睡了过去
[13:15] I realize how this looks. 我知道 你也许不信
[13:17] I’m not sure that you do. 我可不确定你真地意识到了
[13:20] I’m going to need the address to that party. 派对在哪开的
[13:27] WOMAN: I need these tables in the truck now. 马上把这些桌子搬上货车
[13:29] We have a wedding in Biscayne tonight. 今晚在Biscayne有一个婚礼
[13:34] ??I’m here about a murder investigation. 迈阿密戴得郡鉴证科 我来调查一桩谋杀案
[13:38] Oh, um, I don’t know what goes on at the parties, 派对上的事 我一无所知
[13:41] I just plan them. 我只负责策划
[13:42] Do you know anything about the glasses 昨晚派对上
[13:44] that were used at last night’s event? 用过的玻璃器皿在哪
[13:45] I know that I need to have them washed and in Biscayne by 4:00. 我只知道 我得在4点前 把它们洗净 送到Biscayne
[13:47] So they haven’t been cleaned? 这么说来 器皿还没洗
[13:49] No, we do that at base. 没有 我们送到本部清洗
[13:50] Not today. 今天不行
[13:51] They’re evidence in a murder investigation. 它们是一桩谋杀案的物证
[13:52] I’m going to be taking them all with me. 我得把它们全部带走
[13:56] I’m going to need the backup stemware. 我得再调一套高脚杯
[13:57] Ivan! I’m also going to need -我还需要
[13:58] a list of everyone that was at that party last night. 一份昨晚出席派对者的名单
[14:01] I will give you whatever you need. 你要什么 我都给你
[14:03] Just keep my company’s name out of it. 只是 请你不要曝露我们公司
[14:07] Yeah, I’ll try my best. 好吧 我尽力而为
[14:21] CAINE: So what did we get on the Montavos? Montavos夫妇调查得怎样了
[14:23] Well, I printed everything 呃 我采集了Brenner派对
[14:23] from the Brenner party, 所用器皿上的指纹
[14:25] and I did find the Montavos’ drinking glasses. 找到了Montavos夫妇用过的杯子
[14:27] But both their blood-alcohol tests cameack negative, 但他们的血检都为阴性
[14:30] so they didn’t have much to drink. 所以他们没有喝多少酒
[14:31] Okay. But that doesn’t mean they weren’t dosed, does it? 可是 他们有可能被人下药了
[15:04] Two for two. 两个都一样
[15:06] Positive for GHB. GHB阳性
[15:08] Makes sense. 这就说得通了
[15:12] BOA VISTA: GHB hits the brain fast, GHB迅速作用于脑部
[15:14] the body metabolizes it as oxygen and carbon dioxide. 它在体内代谢 生成氧气和二氧化碳
[15:18] Leaves no trace behind. 无迹可寻
[15:25] That mixed even with a little bit of alcohol, 它甚至还与少量酒精混合
[15:27] would knock them out completely. 使他们完全昏迷
[15:29] So the Montavos?? 所以Montavos夫妇说的是实话
[15:33] See, if you ask me,?? 如果要我说 昨晚是有人故意下药
[15:55] Oh, my gosh. You took the entire window. 天哪 你把整扇窗子都搬来了
[15:57] Oh, yeah. 是的
[15:59] You know, I was figuring that the only reason why you 我在想 给Montavo夫妇下药
[16:01] would drug the Montavo family is to rob them. 就是想抢劫他们家
[16:04] Maybe the Crowleys interrupted a bulary. 或许Crowleys夫妇撞见了 一桩入室盗窃
[16:07] Did you find anything? 有发现了吗
[16:08] Yeah, hit the UV. 你用紫外线滤镜看看
[16:09] (switch clicks)
[16:10] Take a look, uh, right here. 就这里
[16:14] What is that? 那是什么
[16:15] I don’t know, so I’m running it through the FTIR now. 不知道
[16:18] (machine whirs) 所以我正用红外光谱分析
[16:22] You know what, this stuff is on the inside of the window. 这物质沾在窗户内侧
[16:24] Someone wanted out, not in. 说明 有人想出去 而不是进来
[16:28] Well, it’s, uh, benzoyl peroxide 过氧化苯甲酰
[16:29] and sodium carbomer. 和碳酸钠
[16:31] Is that some kind of antiaging- antiwrinkle type cream? 抗老防皱面霜?
[16:34] Think younger– benzoyl peroxide is for acne. 过氧化苯甲酰可治痤疮 这是给小孩用的
[16:37] You mean the kid. 你是说那个孩子
[16:38] Maybe he was trying to sneak out of the house. 或许他想偷偷溜出去
[16:40] Yeah, gives him the perfect window of opportunity. 开窗 逃走
[16:43] He wasn’t at the party, so he couldn’t have spiked the drinks. 他没有去派对 所以 不是他下的药
[16:46] Hey. I just got the guest list from the party planner. 我刚从派对策划那里 拿到了客人名单
[16:48] Anybody we’d be interested in? 有嫌疑人么
[16:50] Dr. Mike Lasker. Mike Lasker医生
[16:52] Looks like it’s time to make 得再和这位
[16:54] another appointment with the doctor. 医生谈谈
[16:57] Dr. Lasker, Lasker医生
[17:00] you lied to me. 你骗我
[17:02] Lied about what? 什么
[17:03] Witnesses can put you at the Brenner party, 目击者证明你去过Brenner家的派对
[17:06] and that’s a lie by omission. 你是有意隐瞒
[17:09] Dave Montavo is a thief. Dave Montavo是小偷
[17:13] The guy stole from me. 那家伙偷了我的东西
[17:14] Do you have anything to back that up? 你有证据吗
[17:18] After every party, things go missing 每次晚会后 主人家
[17:20] from the host’s house. 都有财物丢失
[17:21] Not two weeks ago, I had a pay. 不到两周前 我就有过教训
[17:24] Last weekend, my house was hit. 上周末 我家失窃
[17:26] How did you know it was Montavo? 你怎么知道是Montavo干的
[17:28] He’s always nosing around your stuff wanting to know 他总是打听你的东西 想知道
[17:31] how valuable it is. 它们的价值
[17:33] Kept asking me about my ’69 World Series ball. 他不断问我69年 世界职业棒球大赛那只球
[17:37] Last weekend, it was gone. 上个周末 它就不见了
[17:38] So you went to the party and dosed their drinks? 所以你去派对给他们下药
[17:43] I didn’t want this to get out of hand. 我想给他们的教训 让他们适可而止
[17:44] Yes, well, it’s far too late for that. 这话 说太迟了
[17:50] Okay… truth? 好吧 说实话行了吧
[17:52] Uh-huh. I slipped a safe amount -嗯 -我偷偷把安全剂量的GHB
[17:55] of GHB into their drinks. 放到他们的饮料里
[17:56] I just needed time to search their place. 我只需要时间去搜一下他们的房子
[17:59] Or to commit a double murder. 或者 是去杀人
[18:01] No, I needed to be certain before I pointed the finger. 捉贼拿赃
[18:04] Yes, well, that finger 偷鸡不成
[18:06] is now pointing at you. 蚀把米
[18:13] (indistinct radio transmission)
[18:17] The Crowleys are dead and you show up Crowleys夫妇死了
[18:18] with a warrant to search my house? 你们却来搜我家
[18:20] What is this for? 这是为什么
[18:21] The warrant’s for stolen property. 搜失窃的财物
[18:23] Could be motive for a double murder. 或许是为财杀人
[18:25] DAVE: Wait, what? 等等 什么
[18:27] That’s ridiculous. 这太荒谬了
[18:29] When was the last time you were 你们最后一次到
[18:30] at Dr. Lasker’s residence? Lasker家是什么时候
[18:31] Uh… it was a few weeks ago. Mike had a party. 几周前 Mike办了个派对
[18:35] Half the neighborhood was there. 半街区的人都去了
[18:36] You people seem to like to party around here. Lieutenant, -你们这的人真是热衷派对 -中尉
[18:39] we don’t understand. What does this have to do with the Crowleys? 我们不明白 这跟 Crowleys夫妇有什么关系
[18:42] There have been allegations of a theft. 有人声称 这有贼
[18:46] DAVE: We haven’t stolen anything. 我们什么都没偷
[18:48] Hey, did you get something? 找到什么了吗
[18:51] H!
[18:55] Hey, you can’t just… 你们不能就这么
[18:57] tear up my house. 弄乱我的房子
[19:01] (clattering)
[19:05] Signed baseball. It’s, uh… 签名棒球
[19:08] Miracle Mets. Miracle Mets的签名
[19:09] Just like Lasker said. Lasker说得没错
[19:11] DAVE: I swear neither of us 我发誓 我们两个
[19:13] knew that that was there. 毫不知情
[19:14] There’s also a Rolex Professional in here 还有一块劳力士专业型的表
[19:17] which was reported missing last night 你们的一位邻居报案说
[19:19] by one of your neighbors. 它昨晚失窃了
[19:20] Last night? 昨晚
[19:21] When we were both unconscious. You see? -当时我们两个都不醒人事 -明白了吗
[19:24] We had nothing to do with this. 我们跟这事没关系
[19:25] Mr. Montavo, where’s your son? Montavo先生 你儿子呢
[19:31] You’ve been sneaking out of the house, Justin. 你偷偷溜出了家 Justin
[19:34] No way. 不
[19:35] I didn’t go anywhere. 我哪也没去
[19:36] Evidence that we recovered from the window 我们在窗户上发现了证据
[19:38] says you have. 证明 你出去过
[19:47] Okay, 好吧
[19:48] so maybe I snuck out a few times. 我是偷偷溜出去几次
[19:51] We found your stash in the heating duct, 我们在输热管道处 找到了你的藏宝
[19:53] which means you’ve been stealing 你的确
[19:54] from your neighbors. 偷过邻居的财物
[20:05] Justin…
[20:09] I need your help. 我需要你的帮助
[20:14] I wasn’t the only one doing someing bad. 不止我 做错了事
[20:18] How do you mean, son? 什么意思 孩子
[20:19] My babysitter, Heather, 我的保姆 Heather
[20:21] she had a guy over. 有个家伙过来找她
[20:23] What guy? Her boyfriend. -什么家伙 -她男朋友
[20:27] Doesn’t that help? 那对你们有帮助吧
[20:29] You know what, Justin? 知道吗 Justin?
[20:31] ?? 我想是的
[20:36] I was alone. 当时我是一个人
[20:38] I swear. 我发誓
[20:39] Heather…
[20:41] don’t add to your tragedy 替人掩饰
[20:43] by trying to protect someone else. 对你的悲剧无济于事
[20:44] Believe me, it’s not worth it. 相信我 别犯傻
[20:46] Now, we know someone was there with you. 我们知道当时有人跟你在一起
[20:51] Okay. So I had someone over. 好吧 是有个人过来找我
[20:54] But no one was supposed to know. 但没人知道
[20:56] And why was that? 为什么
[20:58] ‘Cause of my parents. 因为我的父母
[21:00] They don’t like him. 他们不喜欢他
[21:01] They didn’t want us together. 反对我们交往
[21:04] Listen to me, Heather. 听着 Heather
[21:05] I’m going to need the name of your boyfriend. 你男友叫什么
[21:15] Give me the phone. 把手机给我
[21:21] Come on. Give it to me. 快点
[21:35] Zach Griffith. 给我
[21:42] You can take her. 带她出去
[21:44] Thank you. 谢谢
[21:52] (phone dialing)
[21:55] Is this Zach Griffith?
[21:57] Who is this? 你是谁
[21:57] Zach, my name is Ryan Wolfe. Zach 我叫Ryan Wolfe
[21:59] I’m with Miami-Dade Police Department. 迈阿密戴得郡警员
[22:01] I want you to come down here and talk to us. 请你来警局一趟 有话问你
[22:03] Why would I do that? 你想怎样
[22:04] Because, Zach, I’m investigating a double homicide. Zach 我在调查一桩双尸案
[22:07] Now do you want to come down… (slams cell phone shut) 可否请你
[22:16] MAN: Zach Griffith spotted on Eighth and Collins. Zach Griffith在Collins八街
[22:18] Suspect is fleeing. 嫌犯在逃
[22:19] Pursuit in progress. 已派人追捕
[22:21] (sirens blaring)
[22:22] (engine revving)
[22:27] (tires squealing)
[22:31] (sirens blaring)
[22:40] (tires squealing)
[22:42] (engine revving)
[22:49] (tires squealing)
[22:53] (metal and glass clattering)
[22:56] (indistinct radio transmission)
[23:01] MAN: Don’t move! 别动
[23:02] Stay exactly where you are. 待着别动
[23:03] Zach Griffith, you’re under arrest. Zach Griffith 你被捕了
[23:06] For what? 为什么
[23:07] Felony fleeing and eluding. 逃跑 拒捕
[23:09] But if I had to put my money down, 若我猜得不错
[23:10] I would add a charge of murder. 你还犯有谋杀罪
[23:24] We just wanted to bring you in 我们只想请你过来录口供
[23:25] as a witness, and you ran. 可你却急匆匆地跑路
[23:29] Well, I-I freaked, you know? 我吓坏了
[23:30] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[23:34] I knowou and Heather were having sex. 我知道 你和Heather发生过关系
[23:39] So? 那又怎样
[23:40] Is that why you killed the Crowleys, 你杀了Crowley夫妇
[23:42] because they caught you together? 因为 你俩亲热 被他们逮个正着
[23:47] Okay, here… here’s what happened. 事情是这样的
[23:49] I was with Heather last night. 昨晚 我的确和Heather在一起
[23:50] She was babysitting. 她在看小孩
[23:52] I tried to sneak out the back, and-and her dad jumped me. 我想从后门溜出去
[23:56] (crickets chirping) 没想到 她父亲冲了过来
[23:58] Look, I know you’re sleeping with her. 我知道 你俩上了床
[24:00] Stay away from her. 离她远点
[24:01] Hey, if you can’t control her, it’s not my problem. 是你管教无方 怎能怪我
[24:04] You know what I can’t figure out 我不知道
[24:06] is how you mustered up all the force to kill him. 你怎么杀死他的
[24:09] You keep saying kill him. 你一口咬定 我是凶手
[24:11] I didn’t kill anybody. 我没杀过人
[24:12] Her dad got in my face, and so, I pumped it out of there. 她父亲看到了我 然后 我就跑了
[24:15] Zach, if you’re lying to me, I’ll find out. Zach 你若撒谎 可骗不了我
[24:16] It’s what I do. 我会查个一清二楚
[24:19] Is there anything you want to tell me? 还有要交代的么
[24:23] No. 没有了
[24:26] Next time I won’t be so understanding. 下一次 我可不会轻易放过你
[24:59] ?? 有发现?
[25:01] Maybe. 有点
[25:02] I just took a closer look at the insects 我又检查了
[25:04] in Mr. Crowley’s wound, Crowley伤口处的虫子
[25:05] and there are no blowflies. 不是(产卵于腐烂创口的)大苍蝇
[25:06] There are only houseflies. 是家蝇
[25:07] Houseflies aren’t from decomp. Exactly. -不是腐坏滋生的家蝇 -对
[25:10] But I’m thinking they might still give us a timeline. 扔可据此 推断案发时间
[25:13] How’s that? 怎么
[25:14] Wmll, houseflies are dormant at night. 家蝇不在夜间活动
[25:16] So maybe Mr. Crowley was attacked 这么说 Crowley遇袭时间
[25:18] earlier than we thought? 比我们预想得早
[25:19] Yeah, but that’s not all. 还有
[25:20] Come take a look at this micro view. 看看这张放大照片
[25:27] DUQUESNE: Hmm. 哦
[25:28] Wings, legs, but no thorax. 蝇翅 蝇腿都在 却没有胸腔部分
[25:30] Mm-hmm, 哦
[25:31] which means they were hit by something with a lot of force. 它们被大力击打过
[25:35] ?? 或者
[25:37] (buzzing) (whack) 什么人
[25:40] Well, the average punch is under 20 miles an hour, 平均力度为每小时20英里
[25:44] so to make an insect look like this, 要把虫子拍成这样
[25:46] they’d have to be hit by a force of at least 40. 力度至少在40以上
[25:49] So if it was someone, 我们要找的
[25:50] we’re looking for a very strong man. 是个身强力壮的大块头
[25:55] I was drugged at a party last night. 昨晚 我被下了药
[25:58] I… There’s no way?? 怎么可能杀人
[25:59] WOLFE: You were a boxer in college. 你在大学里 可是个拳击运动员
[26:02] I bet you can still pack a punch. 估计你依然宝刀不老
[26:04] I-I was.?? 好汉不提当年勇
[26:06] BOA VISTA: Well, as it turns out, 有证据显示
[26:08] we think that Mr. Crowley may have been murdered Crowley遇袭时间
[26:10] beforwe?? 比我们之前预想的要早
[26:13] I was at work all day. 我一整天都忙个不停
[26:14] WOLFE: What about you and Mrs. Crowley, 你和你邻居
[26:16] your neighbor? Crowley太太 关系如何
[26:19] What about her? 她?
[26:20] (laughs)
[26:21] Just hoW nghborly were you? 你和她 可不是一般的邻居
[26:23] What are you talking about? 你什么意思
[26:24] Were you having an affair with her? I didn’t kill anyone. -你与她偷情? -我没杀人
[26:26] And I’m not cheating on my wife. 更没包二奶
[26:29] We’d like you to prove it. 那就请你配合一下
[26:31] Ho 怎么配合
[26:34] ?? 采集你的DNA
[26:37] Do you have a problem with that? 可否
[26:39] Do what you got to do. 请便
[26:46] Open up. 张嘴
[26:55] BOA VISTA: Hey. 嘿
[26:55] You having any luck 找到这些赃物的
[26:56] identifying all these stolen items? 主人了么
[26:59] Well, besides the baseball, 棒球
[27:00] everything was reported stolen from the neighborhood. 其他物品 都有挂失记录
[27:03] Except this. 除了这个
[27:05] Let’s see. 我看看
[27:08] Wow, that’s a beauty. 好精致
[27:09] Someone’s definitely missing it. 肯定是谁丢的
[27:10] I can tell you who. 我知道失主
[27:12] Yeah? What you got? 怎么
[27:13] Bracelet popped up on a theft report, 找到手链的失窃记录
[27:15] but not from around the neighborhood. 不是案发现场附近地区丢的
[27:17] Call came out of Golden Beach. Golden Beach那丢的
[27:19] There’s the case number. 这是案件编号
[27:21] Golden Beach? That’s miles from Coconut Grove. Golden Beach? 离Coconut Grove好几里呢
[27:23] Yeah. It doesn’t fit the pattern -对 -那个有偷窃癖的十二岁男孩
[27:24] of a 12-year-old kleptomaniac. 不可能跑那么远偷东西
[27:26] (computer beeps and trills)
[27:32] Why would the Montavos have it? 怎么落到Montavos家了
[27:34] That’s a good question. 问得好
[27:35] Horatio’s go Horatio叫她女儿过来了
[27:36] Why the daughter? 女儿
[27:38] The original owner, Lucille Clarke, died last month. Lucille Clarke是物主 上月病逝
[27:40] Her daughter, Amelia, is on her way in. 她女儿Amelia正赶过来
[27:50] @ CAINE: Miss Clarke? Clarke小姐
[27:55] Thank you for coming in. 很感谢你能来
[27:57] Thank you for calling. 谢谢您通知我
[27:58] Mother’s bracelet means 母亲的手链
[28:01] the world to me. 对我至关重要
[28:03] Is that her bracelet? 这是她的手链么
[28:09] Dad gave it to her when they were first mared. 父母新婚时 父亲送给母亲的
[28:12] Had no business spending that kind of money, 他常说
[28:14] he used to say. 不要大手大脚 乱花钱
[28:16] But he just… had to. 可是 真爱使然 他也不得不破例
[28:20] Can I keep it? 能给我么
[28:21] As soon as I clear this up, you can keep it, okay? 检查完毕后 你就能拿走了
[28:26] I need to know how she lost it. 你母亲怎会丢了手链
[28:29] My mom never took it off. 她从不摘下 从不
[28:35] Even when she got si 即使病重 我们以为 她可以度过难关 最后 却因呼吸衰竭 撒手而去
[28:52] that’s when it was stolen. 手链就是那时失窃的 主治的医生是谁
[28:57] Dr. Mike Lasker. Mike Lasker医生
[29:00] Do you know him? 你认识他
[29:03] As a matter of fact, I do. 我还真认识
[29:14] WOMAN (over P.A.): Dr. Forrest, dial 118, please. Dr. Forrest…
[29:18] Lieutenant Caine, I’m in the middle Caine中尉 我正在巡视病房
[29:20] of rounds, so I only 只有几分钟
[29:22] Did you find my baseball? 你找到我的棒球了
[29:24] As a matter of fact, we did. 找到了
[29:27] Along the way, we stumbled onto this. 不过 还发现了别的
[29:31] Do you recognize 你认得
[29:31] that bracelet? 这手链么
[29:33] Yes, it belonged to, uh, Lucille Clarke. Lucille Clarke的
[29:34] She was a patient of mine. 她曾是我的病人
[29:37] She wanted me to have it. 她送给我的
[29:38] Interesting. 有趣
[29:39] Not according to her daughter. 她女儿可不是这么说的
[29:42] Well, maybe Mrs. Clarke didn’t have time to tell her. 也许 Clarke夫人还未来得及告诉她
[29:44] She died a month ago. 她一个月前去世了
[29:46] I’m happy to return it to theamily. 我很愿意物归原主
[29:49] That won’t be necessary. 不必了
[29:50] Dr. Lasker, have you ever received a gift Lasker医生 你是否接受过
[29:52] from another patient? 其他病人的馈赠
[29:56] Lieutenant Caine… Caine中尉
[29:59] I’ve done nothing wrong. 我行得正 做得端 问心无愧
[30:01] Investigate mell you want. 你大可去查
[30:12] TRIPP: Horatio?
[30:15] I looked into the good doctor like you asked. 我按你的要求 查了那医生的底细
[30:17] And what did you get, Frank? Frank 有什么发现
[30:18] Dr. Mike Lasker– it’s his third job Mike Lasker医生 几年之内
[30:20] ins many years. 三次换职
[30:21] He’s mad 上了乔治亚州和路易斯安那州
[30:22] the Georgia and Louisiana state medical boards. 医学会的黑名单
[30:24] And let me guess. 我猜 他在这两地工作时
[30:26] Where other patients died under his care. 有病人死在他手
[30:28] Try six. 六人
[30:29] One family cried malpractice, 有一病人家属告他玩忽职守
[30:31] but the aupsy confirmed death by respiratory failure. 调查结果证实 死因为呼吸衰竭
[30:34] Doesn’t mean it was natural, does it? 非自然死亡
[30:35] I’m thinking serial killer. 这人是惯犯
[30:37] The good doctor goes in, kills them, takes his trophies 害人性命
[30:40] before the families can claim the bodies. 趁家属未领回尸体 顺手捞些财物
[30:42] Mrs. Clarke was his most recent victim, wn’t she? Clarke夫人是最近的受害人
[30:45] Yeah. 对
[30:46] He went to the Montavo house 他去Montavo家
[30:47] to steal back the only thing that could tie him to the crime. 就是想取回那唯一的犯罪证据
[30:49] Yes, but we beat him to it. 没想到 却我们捷足先登
[31:52] You, uh… wanted me to bring my kit. 你 要我带工具箱过来?
[31:55] Why, what’s up? 怎么?
[31:56] Well, the babysitter 保姆没说实话
[31:58] was lying, and I’m just trying 我想查清楚
[31:59] to figure out if she’s covering for Mr. Montavo. 她想为Montavo掩饰什么
[32:02] By going over my evidence reports? 所以 你查我的证物报告?
[32:04] I’m just making sure that we crossed all our Ts. 我只希望 不出任何纰漏
[32:08] I swabbed the babysitter for blood, and she’s clean. 未在保姆身上检出血迹
[32:13] So, if there’s a confidence issue, Calleigh, Calleigh 你若怀疑我采集的证据
[32:14] why don’t you just say so? 何不直说
[32:17] You’re recovering from a brain injury. 你头部受伤 还未康复
[32:18] I don’t think it hurts anybody to be absolutely certain. 我们本该相信你 可是
[32:22] I know I’ve been a little slow lately. 我知道 我最近动作迟缓
[32:25] I’ve had to relearn the basics. 很多东西
[32:28] For a lot of things. 我不得不从头学起
[32:30] But I do them all step-by-step, 但 我完全按规程操作
[32:32] and I get em right. 确保准确无误
[32:37] I’m looking at these reports, 我看了你的报告
[32:38] and your phenolphthalein test is out of order. 酚酞测试有问题
[32:40] Well, that can’t be. 不可能
[32:43] I need to see your kit. 我得看看你的工具箱
[33:06] Do you normally keep these reagents 这些试剂
[33:07] in order of application? 你都留存备用?
[33:09] Yeah, of course. 当然
[33:12] Then I think we have a problem. 问题就在这
[33:18] The peroxide and the water are switched, 双氧水和水放错了瓶子
[33:20] which creates a false negative. 所以 检测结果为阴性 并不准确
[33:22] No. That can’t be. 不可能
[33:26] You’ve got, um… 你没分清
[33:29] H2O… H2O2. 水和双氧水
[33:32] It’s a really easy mistake. 失之毫厘
[33:38] It’s a big one. 谬以千里
[33:40] I wouldn’t have done that. 我怎么可能犯这种低级错误
[33:45] You did. 你的确犯了
[33:52] We may have lost our shot at the killer. 我们错失查明凶手的重要证据
[33:55] We need to figure out how to get this guy. 得另寻他途
[34:02] BOA VISTA: What are you doing? 你在做什么
[34:04] Going over all of the evidence I handled today. 重新检查一遍我今天经手的证据
[34:07] I feel horrible. I really messed up. 都怪我 被我搞砸了
[34:09] You’re still recovering, Eric. Eric 你还没完全康复
[34:12] I messed up today, and I don’t even have an excuse. 我今天才搞砸了呢 犯了不该犯的错
[34:15] What did you do? 怎么回事
[34:16] I was so busy looking at insect evidence, 我只顾着查那只虫子
[34:19] that I completely missed the bigger picture. 完全忽略了其他
[34:21] What do you mean? 什么意思
[34:24] The fly that we found in Mr. Crowley’s wound Crowley伤处的苍蝇
[34:25] was hit at a high velocity. 受到高速撞击
[34:27] But his head doesn’t show signifint impact. 但他头部并没有明显撞伤
[34:30] How was the man going at one speed, and the fly at another? 受害人和苍蝇 受撞的速度不一致
[34:33] I think the killer used a weapon that had a dead fly on it. 我想 可能是凶器上沾着一只死蝇
[34:36] And then it was transferred. 然后 死蝇沾到了受害人身上
[34:37] Well, it dsn’t make sense. 也说不通
[34:38] I know my math was right, 我计算无误
[34:40] so whatever hit that fly was going at least 40 miles an hour. 撞击苍蝇的时速 应为40英里
[34:42] Like a car windshield. 比如 车挡风玻璃
[34:46] Or a motorcycle helmet. 或者是
[34:48] (engine revs) (sighs) 摩托车头盔
[35:04] DUQUESNE: Are you ready? 准备好了么
[35:05] I’m not going in. 我不进去了
[35:07] Come on. It’ll be good for your confidence. 进去吧 可以帮你重新树立信心
[35:09] No, you were right. I made a rookie mistake. 你说的对 我犯了一个新手才会犯的错
[35:13] Hey, you were the one who figured out the murder weapon. 若不是你 我们又怎会找到凶器
[35:15] You were the one who broke the case. 这案子 是你破的
[35:18] I came back too soon. 我不该这么早归队
[35:25] All right. I’ll go this one alone. 好吧 这次 我一个人审问
[35:29] But we can’t make it without you. 但是 我们 不能没有你
[35:40] What do you want now? 你又想怎样
[35:42] Really? 说真的?
[35:44] How about this. 看看这个
[35:45] I ld you I’d figure it out and I did. 我告诉过你 我会查个清楚
[35:47] I know how you killed 我知道 你杀了人
[35:49] What do you mean? 此话怎讲
[35:52] We found traces of his DNA on your motorcycle helmet. 我们在你的头盔上 发现了他的DNA
[35:57] Okay. So I hit him. 我是打了他
[35:58] It wasn’t my fault, though, he attacked me. 但这不能怪我 是他先动手
[36:03] I know you’re sleeping with her. Stay away from her. 我知道 你和她上了床 离她远点 是你管教无方 怎能怪我
[36:17] If it was self-defense, 你说 出于自卫 杀了Heather的父亲
[36:18] how come you killed Heather’s mom? 她母亲呢 怎么也遭你毒手
[36:21] I didn’t. 我没杀她
[36:22] You lied to me about one murder. 你骗了我一次
[36:23] Don’t lie to me again. 再敢骗我 别怪我不客气
[36:28] Aren’t I supposed to, like, get a lawyer or something? 我是不是该请个律师
[36:31] If that’s your request. 真想请?
[36:33] It is. 真想请
[36:39] Hey. -嘿 -嘿
[36:42] Just finished the post on Kimberly Crowley. 刚完成JKimberly Crowley的尸检
[36:45] Got some physical findings. 有些发现
[36:47] You ran a sexual assault kit? 做过性侵犯检测了?
[36:48] Yeah, found some minor tearing. 有轻微撕裂
[36:50] Indication of recent sexual intercourse. 受害人最近曾有过性行为
[36:53] Okay. I’ll, um… 我去
[36:55] run it against the husband. 查查她丈夫
[36:56] And all the parties on that block, honey, 亲爱的 那地方经常举办派对
[36:58] I’d run it against the tire neighborhood. 所有的街坊邻居 都得查个遍
[37:01] Well, whatever it takes. 不管怎样
[37:21] * * 查了再说
[37:32] Hey, did you call? Yeah. -嘿 有结果了? -对
[37:34] I found a very interesting DNA match 保姆的母亲性行为检测采集的样本
[37:36] from the sexual examination on the babysitter’s mom. 经检测 找到了相符的DNA
[37:43] The neighborhood just got kinkier. 这关系 可真够乱的
[37:45] Yeah. 是啊
[37:51] Well, Heather…
[37:52] we know that your boyfriend killed your dad. 你男友 杀害了你父亲
[37:55] Why don’t you, uh… 何不
[37:56] why don’t you tell us the rest? 何不把其余的情况 也都说清楚
[37:58] No, I can’t do that to him. 不 我不能害他
[38:00] Him? 他?
[38:03] I was talking about you. What? -我在问你 -什么
[38:05] I di’t have any blood on me. 你们的人今早做过检测
[38:07] Your officer cleared me this morning. 没在我手上发现血迹
[38:09] Well, that’s because you washed your hands 因为 你刺杀你母亲后
[38:11] after you stabbed your mom. 洗了手
[38:14] What do you mean? 什么意思
[38:16] Lift up your shirt. 撩起衬衫
[38:21] Go ahead, lift up your shirt. 快点 撩起你的衬衫
[38:33] You could never understand. 你不会明白
[38:37] This has to do with Zach, doesn’t it? 都是因为Zach?
[38:39] We recovered evidence that he and your mother 有证据表明 昨晚
[38:41] had sex last night. 他和你母亲…
[38:43] I couldn’t believe my mom would do that with my boyfriend. 简直不敢相信 我母亲和我男友 怎么搞在了一起
[38:47] When did you find out? Last night. -你什么时候发现的 -昨晚
[38:49] I thought my dad and Zach were fighting about me. 我听到 我父亲和Zach在为我的事争执
[38:56] Look, I know you’re sleeping with her. 我知道 你和他上了床
[38:57] Stay away from her. 离她远点
[38:59] ZACH: Hey, if you can’t control her, it’s not my problem. 是你管教无方 怎能怪我
[39:07] Oh, he fou the card you gave me. 他发现了我给你的信用卡
[39:08] I tried to stop him. 我本想拦住他
[39:10] Baby, are you okay? 你没事吧
[39:11] Kim, not now. Kim 现在不行
[39:13] No, it’s okay. 没关系
[39:14] Now we can be together. 我们终于可以在一起了
[39:17] We don’t have to worry. 不必再提心吊胆 偷偷摸摸
[39:18] Mom? Are you and Zach…? 母亲 你和Zach…?
[39:21] Honey… 亲爱的
[39:25] I didn’t want you to find out this way. I’m sorry. 抱歉 我不想让你以这种方式知道
[39:28] Sorry?! 抱歉
[39:30] Stay away from him! 离他远点
[39:32] (screams)
[39:39] Oh, my God. 哦 天那
[39:41] You didn see me, and I didn see you. 记住 就当什么都没发生 你没看到我 我也没看到你
[39:55] Status on Mrs. Clae, please. Clarke的检视 有结果了么
[39:57] Our exhumed body? 挖出的那具尸体?
[39:59] Lucille Clarke was positive for pancuronium. Lucille Clarke 巴夫龙检测呈阳性
[40:01] Which mimics respiratory failure. 就是这种药 造成了呼吸衰竭
[40:04] The doctor was smart. 那医生好高明的手段
[40:05] Or so he would think. 不过是自作聪明
[40:19] @ Sir, I think we’ve got something over here. 长官 有发现
[40:26] CAINE: Three states, seven victims. 辗转三个州 七条人命
[40:29] You’ve got quite a body of work, Dr. Lasker. Lasker医生 你的行径 着实让人”叹为观止”
[40:32] Every doctor loses patients. 每位医生 都遇过救不活的病人
[40:35] These patients lost their lives to a serial killer– you. 可是 那些病人却命丧你这惯犯之手
[40:39] Please. You don’t believe that. 这你也信?
[40:41] Lucille Clarke…
[40:43] was killed by this drug. 是被这药害死的
[40:51] I took the oath to help people, 我曾宣誓
[40:54] save them from suffering. 要救死扶伤
[40:55] You ended their lives. 可你却草菅人命
[40:57] They were all terminally ill, on life support. 他们都已走到生命的尽头 靠机器维持
[41:00] You stole from them and then murdered them, Dr. Lasker. Lasker 你谋财害命
[41:03] I gave them their dignity. 我让他们安乐死
[41:06] Their families were merely postponing the inevitable. 他们的家人 不过是一味推迟死期而已
[41:09] Dr. Lasker, the inevitable has arrived. Lasker 你的死期 已经到了 謦灵风软 创意无限 两年历程 有你相伴
[41:26] * *
[42:00] * *
[42:22] * *
[42:51] * *
[43:11] * *
[43:24] CBS
[44:47] and UPN
[44:50] Captioned by Media Access Group at WGBH access.wgbh.org
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第5季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第5季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme