时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | (siren wailing) | |
[00:10] | Both from gunshot, one to the left mastoid, | 身中两枪 一枪中耳后乳突骨 |
[00:12] | one to the right thigh. | 一枪中大腿 |
[00:13] | Vitals? Crashed twice en route, | -情况如何? -途中出现两次险情 |
[00:14] | but he’s stable now, barely. | 伤势刚刚稳定 |
[00:16] | BP’s 50 over palp. Pulse is 48. | 血压 50/测不出 |
[00:18] | (heart monitor flatlining) | 脉搏 48/分 |
[00:25] | Cancel that. He just zeroed out. | 停止按压 他心跳已停 |
[00:28] | Paddles. Charging. | 准备电击 |
[00:32] | Clear! | 大家闪开 |
[00:34] | Clear. | 闪开 |
[00:41] | Nothing. | 停跳 |
[00:42] | Again! | 再来 |
[00:45] | Clear! | 闪开 |
[00:49] | Still nothing. | 依然停跳 |
[00:56] | Again. | 再来 |
[00:58] | CAINE: She has five minutes left, Eric. | Eric 她只有5分钟的命了 |
[01:00] | DELKO: H, maybe she’s in there. | H 她可能在这 |
[01:02] | (gunshots) | |
[01:03] | (agonized groans) | |
[01:06] | Eric?! | |
[01:07] | (gunshots) | |
[01:13] | (gunfire continues) | |
[01:19] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[01:21] | It’s been ten minutes. | 已抢救10分钟 |
[01:23] | Doctor, shouldn’t we call it? | 医生 |
[01:25] | (monitor flatlining) | 是否宣布病人死亡? |
[01:28] | Doctor? | 医生 |
[01:33] | Okay. Time… | 死亡时间 |
[01:35] | 1:04 p.m. | 下午1:04 |
[01:36] | (monitor flatling) | 謦灵风软 创意无限 |
[02:25] | Calleigh. | 两年历程 有你相伴 |
[02:26] | Dispatch said that Eric is dead. What is going on? | 调度说Eric死了 怎么回事 |
[02:28] | I don’t know. I’m trying to find out. Excuse me. | 不知道 我也在问 打扰一下 |
[02:31] | Is there a place where we can give blood to CSI Delko? | 我们想为鉴证员Delko献血 要去哪里 |
[02:34] | Your friend’s not going to need that anymore. | 你们的朋友不需要了 |
[02:37] | Are you saying he’s dead? | 你是说 他死了? |
[02:39] | No, no. I mean, he’s lost too much blood. | 不 我的意思是 他失血过多 |
[02:41] | He’s on plasma now to get his volume up. I’m sorry. | -我们正为他输血 恢复生命体征 -抱歉 |
[02:43] | I don’t understand. Is he okay, | 我没明白您的意思 |
[02:44] | or is he not okay? | 他到底是死是活 |
[02:45] | They’re doing everything they can. | 医生正竭尽全力抢救 |
[02:47] | Excuse me, could we please just get a straight answer? | 抱歉 可否把话说明 |
[02:48] | Professional to professional. | 我们想知道确切结果 |
[02:52] | Okay. | 这样的 |
[02:53] | They’ve been trying to resuscitate him | 医生已抢救11分钟 |
[02:55] | for the last 11 minutes. | 恢复他的心跳 |
[02:57] | If he doesn’t respond in the next five, | 接下来的5分钟内 若仍无起色 |
[02:59] | they’ll call it. | 医生将宣布死讯 |
[03:08] | (monitor flatlining) | |
[03:14] | Give me an amp of intercardiac epi. | 给我一针强心剂 |
[03:32] | DOCTOR: Okay, let’s stabilize him and get a CT, | |
[03:34] | then prep him for the OR. | |
[03:36] | NURSE: He’s back. | 救过来了 稳住伤情 |
[03:37] | ??? | 先做CT 然后 准备手术 |
[05:16] | What do you want to do? | 你想怎么做 |
[05:21] | Catch the guy. | 缉凶 |
[05:37] | WOLFE: Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:39] | They find that girl yet? | 找到人质了么 |
[05:40] | They find that court stenographer, Cathy Gibson, | 那名叫Cathy Gibson的速记员 |
[05:43] | because I really need some good news. | 我想听些好消息 振奋情绪 |
[05:44] | Natalia and Tripp are working on it. | Natalia和Tripp正在追查 |
[05:47] | Let’s hope she’s still alive. | 希望她还活着 |
[05:49] | .223 assault rifle with an evidence tag on it, | .223口径的来复枪 还挂着证物牌 |
[05:51] | so it’s definitely from the gunmelt truck. | 劫车案中遗失的枪支 |
[05:53] | The heist that keeps on giving. | 这起劫案 真是余波不断 |
[05:55] | Let me ask you something. How do we know that | 问你 头部中枪 |
[05:57] | that guy and that gun didn’t put the bullet in Delko’s head? | 是不是那被击毙的歹徒所为? |
[06:00] | H said the head shot happened after that guy was dead. | H说 歹徒被击毙后 Delko头部才中枪 |
[06:03] | Also, Eric’s wound was consistent | 而且 Eric头部的枪伤 |
[06:06] | with a small caliber weapon. | 应是小口径枪支所致 |
[06:07] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[06:11] | It’s a miracle that Eric’s still alive. | Eric能拣条命 真是不幸中的万幸 |
[06:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:16] | Horatio said | Horatio说 最后那枪 |
[06:18] | the last shot came from over there. | 是从那里射来的 |
[06:23] | Really? | 是么 |
[06:44] | Calleigh! | |
[06:47] | I got a GSR cone. | 发现弹药残留 |
[06:50] | The shooter used that car to steady his aim. | 开枪的人把手放在车顶 当做固定 |
[06:53] | Isn’t even a sniper shot. | 仓促开枪 |
[07:00] | Yeah. He chose the car with the best vantage point. | 他选这个位置下手 |
[07:02] | Or maybe he created a vantage point. | 或许 他是故意把车停在这 |
[07:05] | Look at the way it’s parked. | 看停放位置 |
[07:07] | Oh, yeah, you’re right. | 你说的对 |
[07:08] | It’s taking up two parking spots. | 占了两个停车位 |
[07:09] | Whoever owned this car | 车主 |
[07:11] | made sure that they had the front row seat. | 是想占个前排的位置 |
[07:13] | That’s a front row seat he’ll be sorry he got. | 他会后悔停在这的 |
[07:16] | Let’s go talk to him. | 找他谈谈 |
[07:19] | You’re a security guard on the lot, right? | 你是停车场的保安? |
[07:22] | Yeah. Which side do you wear | -是 -你的配枪 |
[07:24] | your holster on? | 挂在哪一边 |
[07:25] | Uh… right. Why? | 右边 怎么 |
[07:27] | Want to do me a favor… uh, give me your right hand. | 帮个忙 伸出你的右手 |
[07:32] | DUQUESNE: Why two parking spaces? | 为何占两个车位 |
[07:34] | I park that way so I don’t get my car scratched. | 避免车被刮到 |
[07:35] | That car’s all I got. | 这车 是我的全部家当 |
[07:37] | Shouldn’t have even bought the thing on my salary. | 我那些辛苦钱 都花这车上了 |
[07:39] | What’s this about? You were working today, weren’t you? | -这是做什么 -你今天当班? |
[07:45] | Uh, yeah. | 对 |
[07:47] | Then you were there for the shooting. | 放冷枪去了? |
[07:54] | No, negative. | 阴性 |
[07:55] | Were you there, | |
[07:57] | Mr. Keeler? | 你当时在现场? |
[07:59] | Kind of. | 算是在 |
[08:00] | Kind of? What does that mean? | 算是? 此话怎讲 |
[08:01] | Well, I was down on level two when I heard the shots. | 枪响时 我正从二楼下来 |
[08:04] | I ran to help when I see this guy, | 赶去支援 这时 我看到一男子 |
[08:07] | like, booking it down the stairs. | 急匆匆地跑下楼 |
[08:11] | Did you, uh, did you get a good look at this guy? | 有否看清男子的面貌? |
[08:14] | Dark hair, I think, medium build. | 黑发 中等个 |
[08:17] | Wearing a dark jacket and a baseball cap. | 穿一件黑夹克 戴一顶棒球帽 |
[08:19] | Why didn’t you call it in? | 你怎么不报警 |
[08:20] | (sighs) | |
[08:21] | I was embarrassed. | 我也进退两难 |
[08:23] | The place hires an armed guard, and I didn’t do a thing. | 一个配枪保安 遇到紧急情况 却无能为力 |
[08:27] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[08:28] | I wish I could have done more. | 我本该做点什么 |
[08:31] | I wish you would have. | 你是该做点什么 |
[08:32] | A CSI was shot. | 一名鉴证人员遭到枪击 |
[08:44] | Any news on Eric? | Eric情况怎样 |
[08:47] | He’s still critical. | 还未度过危险期 |
[08:49] | I swear to God, when we find Clavo, | 不除Clavo这厮 |
[08:50] | it’s going to be hard for me not to pull the trigger myself. | 实难消我心头之恨 |
[08:52] | It’s-it’s all that I can think about, | 我也这么想 |
[08:54] | but right now, I’ve got to focus | 可是 眼下 我们得全力以赴 |
[08:56] | because Clavo’s still got a hostage. | 救出Clavo手上那名人质 |
[08:58] | Yeah, Cathy Gibson, court stenographer. | 对 Cathy Gibson 法庭速记员 |
[09:00] | We still got patrols out looking for her. | 我已派人搜寻她的下落 |
[09:02] | We’ll find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[09:03] | I think we just did. | 有发现了 |
[09:07] | Horatio had | Horatio让银行经理 |
[09:09] | the bank manager slip a GPS locator in that money bag, | 在钱袋中放了一个GPS定位器 |
[09:11] | didn’t he? Yup, Clavo and his bags are at the beach. | Clavo 还有钱袋 就在海滩 |
[09:17] | Black Point. | Black Point海滩 |
[09:19] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[09:32] | The bag’s here. | 钱袋在这 |
[09:34] | Clavo’s not. | Clavo锯开手铐 |
[09:35] | Hacked his cuffs off. | 逃之夭夭 |
[09:41] | He left behind the GPS. | GPS定位器也丢在这 |
[09:42] | That’s not the only thing he left behind. | 他还丢了点什么 |
[09:44] | Natalia. | |
[09:45] | Take a look at this. | 看 |
[09:49] | Let’s go. | 去看看 |
[10:00] | (whimpering) | |
[10:03] | (gasps, screams) | |
[10:05] | Cathy. | |
[10:07] | I’m Natalia, I’m with Miami-Dade Police Department. | 我是Natalia 这位是迈阿密戴德郡警员 |
[10:10] | It’s okay, you’re safe now. | 没事了 你现在安全了 |
[10:11] | Let’s get these restraints off. | 我帮你解掉绑绳 |
[10:15] | TRIPP: Is there anything you can tell us about what happened? | 你知道 这是怎么回事么 |
[10:18] | I was in the trunk for… | 我被扔在卡车里 |
[10:21] | I don’t know, forever, and… | 不知道开了多久 |
[10:22] | we stopped, and then | 车停了 |
[10:24] | I heard him talking to someone, and then | 我听到他和别人说话 |
[10:26] | they cut off his handcuffs. | 他们锯开了手铐 |
[10:28] | And then right after that, they found the thing | 后来 他们发现了钱袋中的定位器 |
[10:30] | in the money, and he got | 他大怒 |
[10:32] | so pissed, he said he was going to kill me. | 扬言杀我灭口 |
[10:34] | And when he took me down to the water, I thought… | 他们带我来到海边 |
[10:37] | (sobbing) | 我本以为 |
[10:41] | But then he just tied me up and left. | 但他们只是把我捆了仍在这 就走了 |
[10:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:46] | It’s going to be all right; you’re safe now. | 没事了 你现在很安全 |
[10:48] | We’re going to get you to the hospital, | 我们会送你去医院 |
[10:50] | we’re going to get you cleaned up and taken care of, | 帮你清创 包扎 |
[10:51] | and then after that, can we collect all your clothes | 可否让我们检查你的衣物 |
[10:52] | and take some pictures of your injuries? | 拍些伤口的照片? |
[10:54] | Yeah, of course. | 可以 |
[10:56] | All right, let’s go. Here we go. Oh. | 好 |
[11:00] | Can you walk? Yeah. TRIPP: Yeah? | 我们走 |
[11:12] | Have we finished processing her yet? | 查过她的伤势了么 |
[11:16] | Yeah. Sort of. | 算是查完了 |
[11:19] | How do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:20] | Cathy said that Clavo assaulted her. | Cathy说Clavo曾动手打她 |
[11:23] | Take a look at the picture of her cuts. | 这是伤处的照片 |
[11:29] | That’s not a defensive wound, is it? | 不是自卫伤 |
[11:33] | No, it’s not. | 不是 |
[11:34] | Do me a favor | 帮我 |
[11:36] | and run her most recent court assignments. | 查查她最近的出庭记录 |
[11:37] | Will do. | 好 |
[11:40] | So how’s the hand? | 你的手 怎么样了 |
[11:42] | Oh, the nurse put some stuff on it. | 护士包扎过后 |
[11:45] | It feels better. Good. | -感觉好多了 -好 |
[11:47] | Can I go home soon? | 我能回家了么 |
[11:49] | No, you can’t, Miss Gibson. | Gibson小姐 你不能走 |
[11:51] | It turns out that you lied to me about your hand. | 关于伤情 你似乎有所隐瞒 |
[11:55] | What? | 什么 |
[11:56] | You got that cut | 你的伤口 |
[11:57] | removing Clavo’s handcuffs, didn’t you? | 是锯开Clavo的手铐时造成的 |
[12:06] | So you’re not his victim. | 你不是他的猎物 |
[12:09] | You’re his accomplice. | 却是他的帮凶 |
[12:11] | No. He kidnapped me. | 不 他挟持了我 |
[12:12] | Miss Gibson, we recovered | Gibson小姐 |
[12:14] | the hacksaw in your car. | 我们在你车内发现了钢锯 |
[12:16] | We can print it, if you’d like, | 若你同意 我们可以采集指纹 进行检测 |
[12:18] | so why don’t you tell me | 何不将事情真相 |
[12:20] | what really happened? | 从实讲来 |
[12:24] | Whenever he was in court, | 每次他出庭 |
[12:28] | he’d look at me. | 都会深情款款地看着我 |
[12:30] | He was… | 他真是 |
[12:34] | He was polite and funny and… | 彬彬有礼 谈吐幽默 |
[12:39] | I don’t know. | 不知怎的 |
[12:41] | We had a connection. | 我俩情投意合 心意相通 |
[12:42] | That wasn’t the only connection she had. | 你俩相通的地方还真不少 |
[12:45] | You work in the 21st Criminal District court. | 你在21号刑事法庭供职 |
[12:46] | Same one that signed off on the gunmelt. | 正是那家法庭 签发的枪支销毁令 |
[12:48] | You knew the route and the time. | 行车路线 时间 你都一清二楚 |
[12:52] | And you shared that with Clavo, didn’t you? | 你将机密泄露给Clavo |
[12:54] | His people killed cops to get to that truck. | 他的爪牙 为了劫车 不惜杀害警员 |
[12:57] | They blew up the courthouse to break him out. | 为了救他逃脱 不惜炸法庭 |
[12:58] | I didn’t know he was going to do that. | 我不知道他有这么大的动作 |
[13:01] | I thought he was… What did you think? | -我本以为 -你以为什么 |
[13:02] | You thought he was going to be nice, with a whole truckload of guns? | 以为他会用这一车的枪 劫富济贫 除暴安良 |
[13:04] | He said he would take me to his country. | 他曾许诺 带我回他的国家 |
[13:07] | We’d be royalty. | 我们可以入主皇室 |
[13:10] | Then he just left me in the water to die. | 谁知道这没良心的 把我扔在海边等死 |
[13:13] | After all I did. | 我为他做了这么多 他却恩将仇报 |
[13:15] | We call that a confession. | 这些 就可作为你的口供 |
[13:18] | Oh, God. | 哦 天那 |
[13:19] | Miss Gibson, | Gibson小姐 |
[13:21] | if my CSI dies, you’re going to be charged with murder. | 若我手下有何差池 你会被控谋杀 |
[13:23] | It’s all your fault, you know. | 还不都是你一手造成的 |
[13:30] | You made his father turn on him. | 你挑拨他父子二人反目 |
[13:33] | Made him hate his own father. | 从那之后 他对他父亲怀恨在心 |
[13:35] | We ran the DNA, General, | 我们验过DNA 将军 |
[13:37] | and it turns out that Clavo | 证实Clavo |
[13:40] | and his brother… | 与他哥哥 |
[13:43] | ..have different fathers. | 是异父兄弟 |
[13:44] | I need to remind you now | 我得提醒您 |
[13:45] | you have the power | 您随时有权 |
[13:46] | to rescind his immunity at any time. | 废除他的豁免权 |
[13:50] | Rescind it. | 废除 |
[13:52] | You ruined his life. | 是你毁了他 |
[13:55] | Miss Gibson, Clavo is a big boy who ruined his own life. | Gibson小姐 Clavo执迷不悟 自作自受 |
[14:01] | He’s a killer | 这条不归路 |
[14:04] | who brought this on himself. | 是他自己选的 |
[14:16] | Horatio, | 怪不得别人 |
[14:17] | I tracked down Clavo’s father, General Cruz. | 我查到Clavo的父亲 Cruz将军的行踪 |
[14:21] | Turns out he is in town since yesterday. | 他昨天就回城了 |
[14:23] | You going to tell me what this is all about? | 这究竟是怎么回事 |
[14:25] | This is about revenge, Frank. | Frank Clavo是铁了心 |
[14:26] | That’s what Clavo’s after. | 演一出王子复仇记 |
[14:28] | You think the general’s in trouble? | 你认为 将军有危险? |
[14:29] | I do. | 肯定 |
[14:40] | Well, this is odd. | 不对劲 |
[14:43] | TRIPP: Where’s all the security? | 保安呢 |
[14:45] | Yes. Maybe the general has company, Frank. | Frank 有不速之客 |
[14:53] | Frank, have your men cover the exits, | Frank 派人守住出口 |
[14:55] | and I will go through the front. | 我从前边进去 |
[14:59] | CLAVO: So glad I found you, Pop. | 父亲 我们又见面了 |
[15:01] | TRIPP: Horatio, I’ll cover the rear. | Horatio 我在后面支援 |
[15:04] | Now, stay right there so we can have a little talk. | 坐下来 咱们好好谈谈 |
[15:07] | How do you do that, huh? | 你就这么狠心 |
[15:09] | How do you just disown me like that? | 不顾多年父子情分 与我断绝关系 |
[15:11] | It was my only choice. | 我只能这么做 |
[15:13] | That was your choice, huh? To turn your back on your son? | 只能? 只能送你儿子当炮灰? |
[15:15] | Please, hijo. | hijo 别这样 |
[15:18] | Oh, now… now you want to call me hijo. | 好啊 |
[15:21] | Clavo. | 现在叫我hijo了? |
[15:23] | You know what, | 看看 |
[15:26] | my friend, you are a serious playa. | 老朋友 你真是对我”不离不弃” |
[15:29] | You could learn something from this man, Pop. | 尊敬的父亲大人 好好看看 学着点 |
[15:30] | He never gives up. | 他从不轻易罢休 |
[15:32] | And I love that about you, Caine. | Caine 我就是欣赏你这点 |
[15:34] | Clavo, put it down. | Clavo 放下枪 |
[15:35] | You know what? That’s a good idea. | 说得好 |
[15:37] | Violence is bad. Clavo, | 打打杀杀的 多不好看 |
[15:39] | especially for you. You know what, Caine? | Clavo 说的就是你 |
[15:42] | I do not think that you’re in a position to negotiate. | Caine 咱俩没什么可说的 |
[15:44] | You shoot me, I shoot him. | 你杀我 我杀他 |
[15:46] | And I know you– you’d lose some major sleep over that one. | 我知道你 |
[15:49] | Clavo… | 又要不眠不休地追根究底 |
[15:51] | Don’t even think it. | 休想 |
[15:52] | Put it down. | 放下枪 |
[15:54] | How bad you want me dead right now, Caine? | Caine 你现在 是不是特想我死? |
[15:56] | That’s up to you, my friend. | 那要看你了 老朋友 |
[15:59] | Been real, Pops. (gunshot) Clavo! | 父亲大人 |
[16:02] | (gunfire) TRIPP: Horatio! Frank! | 动手了 |
[16:05] | Yeah, I got him. | 我去追他 |
[16:10] | (weakly): Lieutenant. | |
[16:14] | General, hang on a second. | General 坚持一下 |
[16:16] | How did I raise such a man? | 我怎的养了这么一个不肖子 |
[16:21] | General, it’s not your fault. | General 这不能怪你 |
[16:24] | Promise me, Lieutenant. | 答应我 中尉 |
[16:27] | Promise me… | 答应我 |
[16:30] | you’ll end this… | 替我 |
[16:32] | for good. | 了结这段恩怨 |
[16:33] | General, I promise you. | General将军 我答应你 |
[16:37] | G-General? | 将军? |
[16:41] | (distant sirens) | |
[16:57] | So he had to come through here. | 他从这逃的 |
[17:06] | Every exit had an officer stationed at it. | 每个出口都有警员把守 |
[17:08] | How did he get out? | 他怎么逃出去的 |
[17:11] | Ma’am… | 小姐 |
[17:23] | I think I may know. | 我知道 |
[17:34] | Wow. Very Indiana Jones. Yeah. | -好一招金蝉脱壳 -是 |
[17:37] | Most consulates have escape exits. | 大多数领事馆都有秘密出口 |
[17:39] | This must be one. | 这就是其中之一 |
[17:42] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[17:47] | What’d you get? | 你发现了什么 |
[17:49] | Piece of glass? | 碎玻璃? |
[17:59] | That’s an uncut diamond. | 未经雕琢的钻石 |
[18:01] | Okay, so Clavo came here for a lot more than his father. | Clavo来这 不止是寻父 还有其他企图 |
[18:04] | How many of these do you think he has? | 你认为 他手里有多少这样的钻石 |
[18:06] | Probably more than he could leave the country with. | 足够他潜逃出国 远走高飞 |
[18:08] | He’s going to have to try to sell them somewhere. | 他得去别处将钻石转手 |
[18:10] | Yes, I agree. | 我想也是 |
[18:12] | And that’s exactly how we’re going to find him. | 我们可通过这条线 追查他的下落 |
[18:13] | I’m going to take it to Trace. | 我送去做痕量分析 |
[18:18] | WOLFE: So this is where the security guard | 保安说 他是在这 |
[18:20] | said he saw that guy run past him. | 与那男子擦肩而过 |
[18:25] | I found a paper clip. | 我发现一纸夹 |
[18:26] | Bag it. You never know. | 装起来 |
[18:47] | Ryan! | 说不定有用 |
[18:51] | What? | 怎么 |
[18:53] | Jacket and a hat. | 夹克 帽子 |
[18:58] | Well, it looks like our, uh, | 看来 |
[19:00] | security guard was telling the truth. Guess the guy | 保安没说谎 那名男子 |
[19:02] | ditched his clothes in here after he saw | 一看到保安 |
[19:03] | the security guard. | 就扔掉了随身异物 |
[19:05] | What are the chances they belong to the guy who shot Eric? | 这是不是枪击Eric的凶徒所穿的衣物 |
[19:07] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个方法能查清楚 |
[19:36] | (computer beeping) Got a hit. | 有结果了 |
[19:39] | (computer beeps) Tanner Wilcox. | |
[19:41] | B&E, armed robbery. | 持枪抢劫 |
[19:43] | And attempted murder. | 再加一桩 谋杀未遂 |
[19:52] | It’s negative. | 阴性 |
[19:54] | What’d you do? | 你做了什么 |
[19:57] | What’d you do, did you washed your hands? | 洗过手? |
[19:58] | No, I didn’t. | 没有 |
[20:00] | I just didn’t shoot anyone, man. | 我可没冲谁开过枪 |
[20:01] | No, it’s not anyone. | 你开过枪 而且 打中了一个人 |
[20:03] | He’s a cop. | 他是名警察 |
[20:05] | He’s my friend. He’s got a name. | 是我的朋友 而且 他有名有姓 |
[20:06] | His name is Eric Delko. Heard about that | 他叫Eric Delko |
[20:08] | on the radio. | 我听了新闻广播 |
[20:10] | That’s unfortunate. | 真遗憾 |
[20:11] | Don’t do that. | 得了 |
[20:12] | Don’t give me attitude. | 少跟我来这套 |
[20:14] | I know you were there. | 我知道 你当时就在现场 |
[20:16] | I know you pulled the trigger. | 我还知道 就是你开的枪 |
[20:18] | No. No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[20:20] | Really? What’s this? | 真的 那 这是什么 |
[20:22] | What’s this? | 看清楚了 这是什么 |
[20:24] | These all have your DNA on it. | 这衣物上 都是你的DNA |
[20:25] | They belong to you. Okay! | -不是你的是谁的 -好了 我说 |
[20:27] | I was there. | 我的确在场 |
[20:28] | Start talking. | 说 |
[20:30] | I was doing a walk-through. | 当时 我假意闲逛 |
[20:32] | Checking for unlocked cars. | 其实是想看看哪辆车没锁 |
[20:34] | Found one. | 结果 真被我找到一辆 |
[20:35] | Sweet laptop inside. | 车内还有一台手提电脑 |
[20:36] | Grabbed it. That’s when I heard sirens. | 我顺手抓了过来 就在这时 警报响了 |
[20:39] | Thought maybe they were for me. I took off. | 我以为是来抓我的 撒腿就跑 |
[20:41] | What about the shooting? Yeah. | -你听到枪声了么 -听到了 |
[20:43] | Scared the hell out of me. | 把我吓得不轻 |
[20:45] | I was halfway down the stairs. | 我正往楼下冲 |
[20:47] | Then I saw that security guard | 却遇到一保安 |
[20:49] | Figured I better toss my clothes. | 为了不被人认出 |
[20:52] | (distant sirens) | 我扔了衣物 |
[20:57] | So you can charge me for theft, | 你可以告我偷窃 |
[21:00] | but I ain’t taking heat | 除此之外 其他事情 |
[21:01] | on this other thing. (cell phone rings) | 与我毫无关系 |
[21:04] | We’ll see about that, won’t we? | 我们会查清楚 |
[21:09] | Hey, Calleigh, where are you at with this | 嘿 Calleigh 你在哪 |
[21:11] | because this guy doesn’t have any GSR on his hands, | 这人手上未检出弹药残留 |
[21:13] | unless you’ve got a bullet or a gun. | 我们得找到那颗子弹或那把枪 |
[21:15] | Well, then we’re halfway there. I’m at the hospital. | 正在办 我在医院 |
[21:17] | They just recovered the bullet from Delko’s head. | 医生已从Delko头部取出子弹 |
[21:19] | That’s great. How is, uh… | 太好了 还有 |
[21:23] | How’s he doing? | 他 情况如何? |
[21:25] | I’m about to find out. | 我看看 |
[21:26] | Okay, I’ll talk to you later. | 稍后联系 |
[21:49] | (softly): Eric. | |
[21:58] | Hey. It’s Calleigh. | 嘿 |
[22:06] | (quietly): Cal. | 我是Calleigh |
[22:10] | You look good. | 你恢复得不错 |
[22:18] | Your, uh… | 你的 |
[22:19] | your parents are on the way. | 你父母正赶来 |
[22:21] | They’re going to be here really soon, and, um… | 很快就到 |
[22:23] | Horatio was here and Alexx. | Horatio和Alexx都在 |
[22:30] | Where’s my sister? | 我姐姐呢 |
[22:33] | What? | 什么 |
[22:35] | Marisol. | |
[22:40] | Where’s my sister? | 我姐姐呢 |
[22:43] | I want to see my sister. | 我想见我姐姐 |
[22:50] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[22:53] | Why don’t you rest. | 躺着别动 |
[22:59] | Just rest. | 好好休息 |
[23:23] | DUQUESNE: Alexx. | |
[23:29] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[23:32] | It’s what they could get of the bullet. | 这是医生取出的部分子弹 |
[23:35] | I have to warn you, it’s not much. | 我得提醒你 残留部分并不多 |
[23:38] | The rest is lodged in his temporal lobe. | 弹片嵌进了颞叶 |
[23:42] | He’s different. | 他已不复从前 |
[23:45] | I tried to catch you before you went in. | 你进去探望时 我本想赶来告诉你 |
[23:47] | Patients with a hematoma like Eric’s, loss of oxygen, | 像Eric这样的血肿病人 脑部缺氧 |
[23:50] | deficits are natural. | 肯定会留下后遗症 |
[23:53] | Like what? | 比如? |
[23:54] | Compromised motor skills, | 行动不便 |
[23:56] | slow speech… | 语速减缓 |
[24:00] | He thinks Marisol is still alive. | 他以为 Marisol还活着 |
[24:03] | Memory loss. | 失忆 |
[24:07] | So what’s going to happen? | 接下来会怎样 |
[24:09] | It already has, honey. | 亲爱的 事已至此 |
[24:12] | He just might not be the Eric we know him to be. | 也许 他不再是我们认识的那个Eric |
[24:31] | WOMAN: Lieutenant, this is Judith Freeman with your bank. | 中尉 我是Judith Freeman 那位银行柜员 |
[24:33] | You asked me to try to trace | 您让我追查 交给Clavo Cruz的那笔钱 |
[24:35] | who wired that money into your account for Clavo Cruz? | 是谁汇出的? |
[24:38] | Yes. Any progress? | 对 有进展么 |
[24:39] | Ran a reverse trace | 逆向追踪汇款线路 |
[24:40] | on the transfer; found a bank in the Caymans. | 查到这笔钱是Caymans的一家银行汇出 |
[24:42] | Yes, unmarked accounts, no doubt. | 肯定是无名帐户 |
[24:44] | But our bank investigators turned up | 不过 调查人员通过种种手段 |
[24:46] | a social, which took us to a name. | 查到了帐户主人 |
[24:48] | A Joseph Trevi. | |
[24:50] | Joseph Trevi? | |
[24:52] | I hope this helps. | 希望对您有所帮助 |
[24:54] | It does help, Ms. Freeman. Thank you. | Freeman小姐 你帮了大忙 谢谢 |
[25:02] | I hear you found my money. | 我那笔钱 被你找到了? |
[25:04] | Mr. Trevi… | Trevi先生 |
[25:06] | you transferred that money into my account so Clavo | 你把那笔钱汇到我帐户上 |
[25:09] | could get his hands on it. | Clavo便可据为己有 |
[25:11] | I didn’t wire that money. Your name, | 那笔钱不是我汇的 |
[25:14] | Mr. Trevi, is on that account. | Trevi先生 帐户上可有你的大名 |
[25:16] | Oh, believe me, I’m getting into it with my accountants. | 听我说 城门失火 |
[25:18] | Heads will roll. | 殃及池鱼 |
[25:20] | I mean, a million dollars doesn’t make or break me, | 那一百万 对我而言 无关痛痒 |
[25:23] | but it’s the principle of the thing. | 若是坏了规矩 我可吃罪不起 |
[25:25] | You understand. | 你也很清楚. |
[25:26] | Here’s what I understand. | 我很清楚的是 |
[25:27] | You bankrolled Clavo, | 你暗地资助Clavo |
[25:29] | there are three dead police officers, | 三名警员殉职 |
[25:31] | and I have… | 我的一名手下 |
[25:32] | a CSI at death’s door. | 命悬一线 |
[25:34] | And I’ll make sure that I donate more | 明年 我多捐些钱 |
[25:37] | to the Policeman’s Fund next year. | 给警察基金 |
[25:39] | Mr. Trevi, I would be careful if I were you. | Trevi先生 我若是你 就该多为自己想想 |
[25:42] | You are the one who should be careful. | 该小心的人 是你 |
[25:45] | The way I heard it, | 中尉 我听说 |
[25:47] | you gave Mr. Cruz the million, Lieutenant. | 你把一百万 亲手交给了Cruz |
[25:50] | If I were a betting man, Mr. Trevi, | Trevi先生 咱俩赌上一赌 |
[25:52] | I would say that you’ve been in contact with Clavo, | 你与那Clavo暗地勾结 |
[25:56] | and the payoff is diamonds. | 他用钻石换你的钱 |
[25:59] | I’ll tell you what. | 我想 |
[26:01] | I’ll let my lawyer take that bet. | 我得请我律师出面了 |
[26:05] | ?? | 这一局 你们必输无疑 |
[26:13] | four blocks from Baracan Consulate. | 距Baracan领事馆四街区处 |
[26:20] | MDPD! Get out of the car! | 迈阿密戴德郡警察 下车 |
[26:22] | Car is clear. | 车里没人 |
[26:36] | (phone ringing) | |
[26:39] | Calleigh, Frank. I just found | Calleigh Frank 我在距领事馆数街区处 |
[26:41] | what’s supposed to be Clavo’s getaway car | 发现了Clavo逃跑时 |
[26:43] | a couple of, uh, blocks from the consulate. | 所乘汽车 |
[26:45] | What about Clavo? | Clavo人呢 |
[26:46] | No. I think he had | 没发现他 可能他回来时 |
[26:48] | to improvise when he went out the back way. | 被迫下车逃走 |
[26:50] | Good news is, I’ve got 50, maybe more of the gunmelt guns inside. | 庆幸的是 我发现了50多支 应被销毁的枪支 |
[26:54] | Great. Bring ’em in– let’s get started. | 带回来 进行检验 |
[26:57] | Hopefully, I’ll have something to compare them to. | 我拿到了子弹 可与之对比 |
[26:59] | All right. | 好 |
[27:10] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[27:12] | Heard you recovered some diamonds at the consulate. | 听说你在领事馆发现了几颗钻石 |
[27:14] | Yeah, well, not some diamonds, just one. | 哪有几颗 只发现一颗 |
[27:16] | Oh. Singular, | 确实 |
[27:18] | one. | 只有这一颗 |
[27:19] | That is a weird-looking rock. | 这钻石的样子很奇怪 |
[27:22] | This is a raw diamond. | 这是未加工的钻石 |
[27:24] | It’s uncut and unpolished– they don’t just | 未经雕琢和抛光 在制成”一颗永流传”的定情信物前 |
[27:25] | come out of the ground looking like engagement stones. | 它们不会出现在市场上 |
[27:28] | A lot of hands figure into the process. | 打磨手续之多 令人咋舌 |
[27:31] | How does the diamond and Clavo fit together? Well, I scraped | Clavo怎么得到这些钻石的 |
[27:34] | the surface of the diamond and I ran it for trace. | 我在钻石表面取样 分析 |
[27:38] | High in sulfite and nickel. | 样品中含有大量亚硫酸盐和镍 |
[27:40] | Nat, I’m a DNA girl. | Nat 我只会检验DNA |
[27:41] | You’re going to have to help me out on this one. | 可否请你解释得通俗点 |
[27:43] | Well, basically it means | 这说明 |
[27:45] | it’s consistent with sources in Sierra Leone. | 钻石产自塞拉利昂 |
[27:47] | Africa. | 非洲 |
[27:48] | You think these are blood diamonds? | 你认为 这些是血钻? |
[27:49] | I think this diamond’s come full circle. | 这些钻石几经波折 才流落到此 |
[28:09] | While he had diplomatic immunity, | Clavo有外交豁免权 |
[28:11] | Clavo smuggled raw diamonds into Miami | 他用Baracan的外交邮袋 |
[28:13] | using the Baracan diplomatic pouch. | 将钻石偷运到迈阿密 |
[28:15] | And here, Clavo steals guns to get his diamonds. | 然后 Clavo劫枪 取钻 |
[28:19] | Exactly. I think he’s been stockpiling these diamonds | 我想 他在领事馆窝藏钻石 |
[28:21] | at the consulate for a while, | 已有些时日 |
[28:23] | and the only thing that stopped his little business is the fact | 两年前 我们抓他入狱 |
[28:25] | that we stuck him in jail two years ago. | 搅了他的好事 |
[28:27] | I think he was just waiting for the right time to sell those diamonds, | 我猜 当时 他正伺机将钻石出手 |
[28:29] | and he got arrested before he got the chance. | 可是 没等到下家 就已锒铛入狱 |
[28:31] | Now that he has them back, | 现在 他取回了钻石 |
[28:32] | I wonder who he’s going to sell them to. | 他想把钻石卖给谁 |
[28:34] | It would have to be someone who really knows what they’re doing. | 肯定有人知道 |
[28:36] | TRIPP: It’s not just the terrorists | 海关边防总署 |
[28:38] | that Customs and Border Protection are keeping track of. | 不止追查恐怖分子 |
[28:41] | That’s what I was hoping. | 正合我意 |
[28:42] | They flag people who make repeated trips | 他们会密切注意 |
[28:43] | to the same country. | 经常往来同一国家的人 |
[28:44] | Let’s try Belgium. | 查查比利时 |
[28:46] | Why Belgium? 90% of the world’s | -为什么 -全球90%的原料钻石 |
[28:47] | raw diamonds are distributed from there. | 都出自比利时 |
[29:02] | How many trips per year? | 一年来回几趟 |
[29:04] | Five to ten. | 5-10趟 |
[29:09] | Well, okay, we got | 查到15人 |
[29:11] | about 15 names here. Now what? | 然后呢 |
[29:13] | Well, let’s see who’s traveled the most recently. | 看谁最近往来频繁 |
[29:22] | Audrey Van Der Mere. | |
[29:23] | Got here about three days ago. | 三天前刚到 |
[29:25] | It’s convenient timing. | 来得真是时候 |
[29:26] | Who’s she work for? | 在哪里供职 |
[29:32] | Duncroft Diamonds. | Duncroft钻石行 |
[29:46] | Clavo Cruz. | |
[29:48] | He looks dangerous. | 像个危险分子 |
[29:50] | I’ve never seen him. | 从未见过 |
[29:53] | We have reason to believe | 有证据表明 |
[29:55] | that he may be selling illicit diamonds | 他在黑市上 |
[29:56] | on the black market. | 非法倒卖钻石 |
[29:57] | Really. | 是么 |
[29:58] | Well, I can assure you, I’m a reputable dealer. | 我向你保证 我可是名声在外的珠宝商 |
[30:01] | Understood. | 清楚? |
[30:02] | I’m just saying… | 我的意思是 可能 |
[30:04] | maybe he sold them to someone else who sold them to you. | 他通过中间商 将钻石卖给你 |
[30:06] | There’s always politics involved | 这一行的潜规则 |
[30:09] | when it comes to diamonds. | 太多 |
[30:11] | My job is to make sure | 我只负责 把钻石卖给 |
[30:12] | they come into hands of the people who want them. | 真心诚意的买家 |
[30:15] | Do you ever worry | 你没考虑过 那些 |
[30:16] | about the hands of the people who made them? | 为他人做嫁衣的辛苦劳工么 |
[30:18] | Everybody works hard. | 谁不辛苦 |
[30:19] | People don’t want to hear about that. | 那些买家不想听 也不愿听这些 不为人知的幕后故事 |
[30:21] | They just want to know they’re getting quality. | 他们只需知道 手中的钻石 是否货真价实 |
[30:25] | I’m sure. | 当然 |
[30:27] | Do me a favor and look at one more picture. | 可否再麻烦你 看看这照片 |
[30:30] | This is Joseph Trevi. | 他叫Joseph Trevi |
[30:32] | Do you know him? | 认识他么 |
[30:33] | Officer, really. | 警官 说实话 |
[30:35] | I’m very busy. | 我真的很忙 |
[30:37] | Pretty simple question, Ms. Van Der Mere. | Van Der Mere小姐 这不是什么难题 |
[30:39] | Well, it’s one I’m not inclined to answer. | 可是 我就是不想回答这个问题 |
[30:42] | Now, if you’ll excuse me. | 恕不奉陪 |
[30:56] | I have something I think you’re going to want to see. | 看看这个 |
[30:58] | That’s Joseph Trevi. | |
[31:01] | He’s deep in this thing. | 他与本案 有很大关系 |
[31:03] | The diamond lady’s attitude confirmed it, | 那位卖钻石的小姐 欲盖弥彰 |
[31:04] | so I Googled him. | 我查了他的出身来历 |
[31:06] | It turns out, he’s from a really wealthy family. | 他的家族 家财万贯 |
[31:07] | They’re like the Kennedy’s over there. | 就是当地的”肯尼迪家族” |
[31:09] | This is a Baracan newspaper. | 这是Baracan的报纸 |
[31:12] | Look who he’s standing next to. | 注意他身旁那人 |
[31:14] | I see that. General Cruz. | Cruz将军 |
[31:16] | That’s from 27 years ago. | 这是27年前的报导 |
[31:18] | So I did a little more digging. | 我继续追查 |
[31:19] | Mm-hmm. Turns out he left the country | 拍完这张照片 数月后 |
[31:22] | just a few months after this picture was taken. | 他就出了国 |
[31:24] | Right at the time of Clavo’s birth. | Clavo正是那时出生的 |
[31:27] | So, Clavo’s lost one father. | Clavo杀了养父 |
[31:29] | Maybe he found another. | 投靠生父 |
[31:32] | Let’s get a warrant for DNA. | 申请搜查令 采集他的DNA |
[31:35] | I told you, | 我早说了 |
[31:36] | I don’t know Clavo Cruz. | 我不认识Clavo Cruz |
[31:37] | You’re lying. | 你撒谎 |
[31:39] | Such a confident man. | 噢 你这么肯定? |
[31:42] | We ranour DNA, Mr. Trevi, | Trevi先生 我们验过你的DNA |
[31:43] | and it turns out you’re his father. | 你就是他的生父 |
[31:45] | Only by blood. | 仅仅是血缘关系 |
[31:47] | You have something else in common with him. | 你们还有共同之处 |
[31:49] | You’re an accessory to murder, now. | 现在 你是凶案从犯 |
[31:51] | TRIPP: The wire transfer. | 法官肯定确信 那笔来历不明的巨款 |
[31:53] | No way a judge will believe that was stolen now. | 不是偷来的 |
[31:55] | Not between father and son. | 而是你父子勾结 干的好事 |
[32:01] | Seven weeks ago Clavo contacted me. | 七周前 Clavo与我联系 |
[32:04] | He said he had a plan to get out. | 说他能出来 |
[32:06] | Needed a million. | 但需要一百万 |
[32:07] | I figured it was for lawyers fees. | 我以为 这钱是用做律师费的 |
[32:10] | So you were clueless of the gun heist | 这么说 劫持运枪支车 炸法庭 |
[32:12] | and the courthouse bombing. | 你都没参与 |
[32:14] | Of course. I’m a businessman. | 当然 我是个生意人 |
[32:15] | A legitimate one. | 遵纪守法 |
[32:16] | Why would I get involved? | 为何要趟那浑水 |
[32:18] | Well, I can think of about 45 million reasons. | 为了那四千五百万 |
[32:20] | As I said before, we have your bank account. | 我们掌握了你的帐户 |
[32:23] | TRIPP: $45 million was just deposited | 你在Cayman的帐户 |
[32:25] | in that Cayman account. | 刚收到四千五百万 |
[32:26] | That money came | 那钱 是用血钻换来的 |
[32:27] | from a pile of blood diamonds, didn’t it? | 是不是 |
[32:29] | Clavo presented me some diamonds, | Clavo给我看过几颗钻石 |
[32:33] | I had no reason to believe they weren’t clean. | 我理所当地以为 它们来路正当 |
[32:36] | We met a woman, we sold them. | 我们把钻石卖给了一女子 |
[32:38] | I put the money into a Cayman back account. | 所得的钱 存到了Cayman的银行帐户 |
[32:42] | There’s nothing illegal about that. | 这一切 都合乎法规 |
[32:44] | You’re not planning to share that money with him, are you? | 可是 你并不打算与他分钱 |
[32:46] | He’s not my son. I don’t even know him. | 他不是我儿子 我以前都没见过他 |
[32:50] | His mother must have told him who I am. | 一定是他母亲 曝露了我的身份 |
[32:52] | Where is he? | 他现在在哪 |
[32:57] | I’m supposed to call him, but I have no intention of doing it. | 我本想打电话给他 可现在 我可不想再与他联系 |
[33:00] | Change your mind. | 识相点 |
[33:02] | Call him. | 打给他 |
[33:12] | He just called me. | 他刚打过来了 |
[33:18] | CLAVO: What took you so long? | 怎么这么久 |
[33:20] | I was visiting someone in intensive care, Clavo. | Clavo 有个人 已经被关了 我正和他谈呢 |
[33:23] | Lieutenant Caine. | Caine中尉 |
[33:26] | Now my parade has officially been rained on. | 怎么 我的事 已经传得沸沸扬扬了? |
[33:29] | So, I’m sitting here with Joseph Trevi, | 我正与与你生父Joseph Trevi |
[33:31] | your biological father. | 谈话 |
[33:32] | And how is Dad? | 我生父怎么说 |
[33:35] | Well, he’s given you up, | 可惜 Clavo 他把你卖了 |
[33:37] | and he has no plans to contact you, Clavo. | 而且 他不想再和你有任何联系 |
[33:41] | No, no, he wouldn’t do that. | 不 他不会这么做的 |
[33:43] | As a matter of fact he would, my friend. | 事实上 老朋友 他就这么做了 |
[33:46] | Which makes you all alone, doesn’t it? | 你现在 已经是光棍一条 |
[33:48] | You know what? You’re wrong, Caine. | Caine 你错了 |
[33:50] | You’re wrong ’cause I got you. | 因为 你是我的眼中钉 肉中刺 |
[33:52] | I got you in my face every minute of every day, | 我 每时每刻都在恨着你 |
[33:55] | and this cat and mouse thing, | 这场猫鼠游戏 |
[33:56] | it’s just about to start getting fun. | 才刚刚开始 |
[33:58] | Clavo, I want you to listen to me. | Clavo 你听好 |
[34:00] | This is your opportunity to turn yourself in. | 这是你自首的好机会 |
[34:03] | Over my dead body, Caine. | Caine 除非我死 否则 你休想 |
[34:07] | ??? | 你离死不远了 |
[34:26] | Well, at least we got most of the gunmelt guns back. | 应被销毁的枪支 大多都在这了 |
[34:28] | These were the ones taken from Clavo’s car. | 都是在Clavo车中找到的 |
[34:33] | How’s it coming with the bullet? | 子弹的情况 查得怎样了 |
[34:35] | I’ve only got about 15% of the projectile, | 只有15%的几率 确定枪支类型 |
[34:38] | but I think there’s enough stria to gea hit. | 不过 弹身上的沟痕足以用来鉴定 |
[34:40] | It’s a .223 caliber bullet, which helps narrow the search. | 这是223口径的子弹 可以此缩小搜查范围 |
[34:43] | You’ll get it. | 会找到的 |
[34:44] | (beeps) | |
[34:47] | I don’t believe it. I got it. | 居然有结果了 |
[34:49] | All right. | 好 |
[34:50] | Let’s do the gun. | 查查那把枪 |
[34:55] | This is interesting. | 奇怪 |
[34:58] | Ruger 1022 rifle with a scope. | Ruger型1022来复枪 带瞄准镜 |
[35:00] | It’s a gunmelt gun. | 应被销毁的枪支 |
[35:01] | Rifle? | 来复枪? |
[35:02] | I thought we were looking for a handgun. | 我本以为 目标是手枪 |
[35:04] | A .223 can fit either a handgun or a rifle. | .223口径子弹 可能是来复枪 也可能是手枪 |
[35:07] | We were looking for the wrong gun. | 找错了枪 |
[35:09] | Yeah. | 是 |
[35:10] | It’s right here. | 在这 |
[35:13] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[35:16] | If Delko was shot with a rifle… | Delko的枪伤 若是来复枪所致 |
[35:18] | GSR test. | 弹药残余检测 |
[35:20] | We swabbed the wrong hand. | 我们不该在右手取样 |
[35:48] | You shot my friend. | 你开枪打伤了我朋友 |
[35:49] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你说什么 |
[35:50] | Ryan! Hey, man, you want to play a game with me? | -想糊弄我 |
[35:52] | Easy! | 冷静 |
[35:53] | Look, whatever happened, okay, | 听着 我与本案毫无关系 |
[35:55] | I didn’t have anything to do with it. You can deny it | 你可以不承认 |
[35:57] | all you want, but the proof is right there. | 但是 铁证如山 |
[35:59] | You took a shooter’s stance and that’s why the gunshot residue | 正因为你开过枪 所以 你左手有弹药残余 |
[36:01] | ended up on your left hand instead your right. | 右手却没有 |
[36:09] | When you fire a bullet, | 你开枪时 |
[36:12] | the gunpowder doesn’t always burn. | 火药一般不会燃尽 |
[36:15] | The bullet comes out, so does gunpowder, | 子弹射出 |
[36:16] | ends up on you. | 火药会溅落在你手上 |
[36:20] | (sighs) | |
[36:22] | Clavo said he was going to give me a hundred grand. | Clavo允诺 事成之后 分我十万 |
[36:25] | I’d finally get to pay my car off. | 我可以还清车贷 |
[36:28] | You put a bullet in my partner’s brain. | 你那辆破车 |
[36:31] | I don’t give a damn about your car. | 抵得上我同事的命么 |
[36:37] | Get him out of here. | 拖出去 |
[36:52] | BOA VISTA: Hey, Ryan. | 嘿 Ryan |
[36:55] | Is this my file on Audrey Van Der Mere? | 这是我收集的Audrey Van Der Mere的资料么 |
[36:59] | Yeah. | 是 |
[37:01] | I figured that if Clavo’s out there with nothing, | 我想 Clavo两手空空 流落在外 |
[37:03] | maybe he’d try to get something back. | 也许 他会找回属于他的东西 |
[37:04] | The diamonds. | 钻石 |
[37:07] | But I searched Duncroft’s showroom. | 我搜过Duncroft的陈列间 |
[37:09] | There’s no uncut diamonds. | 未发现原料钻 |
[37:10] | Right, there’s no uncut diamonds. | 当然不会有原料钻 |
[37:12] | She’s just a wholesaler. | 她是是卖钻石的 |
[37:14] | She doesn’t process diamonds. | 不会亲自参与加工 |
[37:15] | Well, she didn’t, but take a look at this. | 她是不会 不过 看这个 |
[37:17] | This is a work visa | 这是批给Audrey Van Der Mere的 |
[37:18] | that was obtained by Audrey Van Der Mere. | 工作签证 |
[37:21] | Negandra Padir? What’s his story? | Negandra Padir 何许人也 |
[37:23] | He entered the country three days ago. | 三天前 带五名孩童 |
[37:25] | And he was traveling with five children. | 入境 |
[37:31] | Natalia… he’s a diamond cutter. | Natalia 他是钻石切割工 |
[37:34] | She is laundering the diamonds; she’s just getting | 她在”洗”钻石 |
[37:36] | somebody else to do her dirty work. Take a look | 借他人之手 完成这肮脏的勾当 |
[37:38] | at what he listed as his residence. | 看他的住址 |
[37:40] | BOA VISTA: 1145 Ocean, Bal Harbor. | 1145 Ocean Bal港 |
[37:42] | That’s Duncroft. | 那不是正是Duncroft的地址 |
[37:43] | If the diamonds are there, maybe Clavo will be. | 若是钻石在她那 也许Clavo也藏身在那 |
[37:53] | Miami-Dade P.D. | 迈阿密戴德郡警察 |
[37:55] | We have a search warrant. | 我们有搜查令 |
[37:58] | You’ve already searched the store. | 你们不是已经搜过了 |
[37:59] | That was for the showroom. | 只搜了陈列间 |
[38:00] | This is for the whole premises. | 我们这次来 是为了这个 |
[38:03] | This Clavo you’re looking for isn’t here. | 你们要找的Clavo 根本不在这 |
[38:05] | Yeah, well, we’re going to see about that. | 搜搜看就知道了 |
[38:19] | Hey, what’s behind this door? | 门后是什么 |
[38:20] | It’s storage. | 贮藏室 |
[38:22] | Nothing that concerns you. | 没你们要找的东西 |
[38:23] | Either you open this door or we will. | 你要不愿开 我们自己动手 |
[38:39] | You see? | 看到了? |
[38:40] | It’s just supplies in there. | 只有一些必需品 |
[38:42] | What king of storage closet has stairs and another door? | 你这储藏间 怎么还带楼梯和门? |
[38:44] | Where does that door lead? | 那扇门后是什么 |
[38:47] | No use stalling, Ms. Van Der Mere. | Van Der Mere小姐 别藏着掖着了 |
[38:51] | Just keep those policemen out. | 让那些警察回避 |
[38:54] | They’ll scare my staff. | 别吓着我的员工们 |
[39:17] | MAN: Work, work. | 别看了 快干活 |
[39:35] | Well, this is something you don’t see every day, | 这场面 |
[39:37] | Nalia. | 可不是每天都能见到的 |
[39:39] | Children working in a sweatshop in Bal Harbor. | Bal港 还藏着这么一家雇佣童工的血汗工厂 |
[39:41] | How old are these children? I give them a good life, | -这些孩子才多大 -我敢保证 |
[39:43] | I can assure you. | 他们衣食无忧 |
[39:45] | Better than they had. | 比起他们原来的生活 不知要好多少 |
[39:47] | They have meals, a place to sleep, | 有吃有睡 还有钱赚 |
[39:49] | money for their families. They are children. | 他们只是孩子啊 |
[39:51] | You’re using kids | 你就雇佣这些年幼的孩子 |
[39:53] | to cleanse conflict diamonds? Some of the world’s | 打磨血钻 |
[39:54] | most beautiful diamonds come | 很多光彩夺目的钻石 |
[39:56] | from some very ugly places. | 都出自穷乡僻壤 |
[39:57] | I am merely answering a retail demand. | 我只是满足他人所需 |
[40:00] | Nobody wants diamonds made like this. | 谁会买血汗工厂制作的钻石? |
[40:02] | We’re taking everything. | 把这的东西 统统带走 |
[40:03] | Everything in my store | 我店里的产品 |
[40:05] | is not made from conflict diamonds. | 都不是血钻雕成的 |
[40:06] | Unfortunately for you, | 可惜 钻石抛光之后 |
[40:07] | once they’re polished, you can’t tell the difference, | 就是你 也辨不出来历 |
[40:09] | so we’re going to seize it all, | 你店里的东西 包括那些孩子 |
[40:10] | including the children. | 我们都得带走 |
[40:20] | WOLFE: Let’s get these kids out of here. | 把这些孩子们带走 |
[40:51] | I decided to take you up on your offer | 我听你的吩咐 |
[40:55] | and turn myself in. | 送上门来了 |
[40:58] | So to speak. | 怎样 |
[41:02] | You’re here | 你想让我 |
[41:04] | because you want me to kill you. | 一枪结果你的性命? |
[41:06] | Yet another startling revelation on the obvious. | 没错 |
[41:12] | I will… | |
[41:14] | kill you, Clavo. | 我不会手下留情 |
[41:17] | This ends right now. | 一枪了断 |
[41:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:28] | So you take care. | 你小心了 |
[41:30] | (grunts) | |
[41:57] | Clavo Take care, Clavo. | |
[42:01] | (sirens wailing) (monitor beeping rhythmically) | 走好 |
[42:24] | Eric We got him, Eric. | |
[42:29] | (whispers): H? | 他已伏法 |
[42:31] | Yeah. | 怎么 |
[42:34] | I don’t remember anything. | 我脑中一片空白 |
[42:39] | You were shot in the line of duty, Eric. | Eric 你在执行任务时被击伤 |
[42:42] | You’re in the hospital. | 你现在在医院 |
[42:57] | Where’s Marisol? | Marisol呢? |
[43:00] | Where’s my sister? | 我姐姐呢 |
[43:05] | Why isn’t she here? | 她怎么不在 |
[43:11] | She’s, um… | 她 |
[43:13] | she’s gone, Eric. | |
[43:16] | It’ll come back to you. |