时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | ||Let’s get this over with. | 尽快搞定 |
[01:01] | Almost there. | 快到了 |
[01:05] | Almost there. | 就快到了 |
[01:10] | What the hell’s this guy doing behind us? | 后面那车 怎么紧追不舍 |
[01:14] | Wave him around. | 让他们闪开 |
[01:16] | Come on. | 躲远点 |
[01:18] | Go. Go! | 走 |
[01:24] | Look out! | 小心 |
[01:25] | (tires screeching) | |
[01:39] | What the hell’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[01:41] | I don’t know. Let’s get outta here. | 不知道 快走 |
[01:42] | Go,go,go! All right. | 走 |
[01:55] | (grunting): Matt? | |
[01:56] | Matt | Matt,you okay? |
[01:58] | (grunting): Matt. | 你怎么样? |
[02:15] | Miami PD, drop those weapons now! | 迈阿密警察 放下那些枪 |
[02:17] | That’s county property! | 那是政府财产 |
[02:19] | I repeat, drop those guns immediately! | 我再说一遍 |
[02:23] | (four gunshots) | 快放下那些枪 |
[02:26] | This is Charlie Seven. | 我是Charlie Seven |
[02:28] | I got an officer down. | 有一警员负伤 |
[02:29] | Cargo’s been compromised, I need backup now! | 运枪支车受损 请立刻派人支援 |
[02:47] | Miami-Dade Police. | 迈阿密戴德郡警员 |
[02:49] | Put your hands where I can see them. | 把手放在我能见的地方 |
[02:52] | Turn around! | 转身 |
[02:54] | Do it! || (gunshot) | 听见没有 |
[03:05] | (scream) (gunshot) || (indistinct radio transmis||on) | 照我的话做 |
[03:27] | This is Officer Chris Ryder. | 这位是警员Chris Ryder |
[03:29] | His partner is Officer Matt Cranby. | 那是他搭档Matt Cranby |
[03:32] | They were headed to the Folton Steel Mill incinerator. | 他们正去往Folton钢铁熔化场 |
[03:36] | Had an annual shipment of confiscated guns | 执行每年一次的任务 |
[03:39] | scheduled to be melted down. | 将充公枪支送去销毁 |
[03:40] | Alex,this is his nine millimeter. | Alex 九毫米口径 |
[03:43] | He may have had it turned on him during the struggle. | 可能是打斗时 枪口转向 走火伤人 |
[03:47] | TRIPP: Horatio,I’ll run it in for prints. | Horatio 我送去采集指纹 |
[03:56] | What’s that in his hand? | 他手里抓的什么 |
[04:05] | Our boy managed to grab you some evidence,Horatio, | 我们的警员 拼了命地留下这丝证据 Horatio |
[04:08] | it’s hair. | 头发 |
[04:09] | He went down fighting. | 他在与歹徒殊死搏斗 |
[04:11] | (gunsh||) | |
[04:14] | (screaming) | |
[04:17] | A cop to the end. | 警员英勇殉职 |
[04:19] | Horatio, | 让人扼腕 |
[04:21] | if you wouldn’t mind, | 可否 |
[04:23] | will you ask DNA to put a rush on this. | 先化验这份DNA |
[04:26] | Priority number one. | 头号 加急 |
[05:34] | DELKO: The empty trailer provided the perfect barricade. | 空拖车 构成了上好的路障 |
[05:37] | PD says it was stolen from the port. | 警员说 这车是从港口偷来的 |
[05:40] | What do you think launched this delivery truck? | 运枪支的车怎会轻易被掀翻 |
[05:42] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[05:44] | It’s definitely some sort of explosive. | 可能是爆炸所致 |
[05:46] | Fuel tank,maybe? | 油箱爆了? |
[05:48] | No,it’s intact. | 油箱完好无损 |
[05:51] | Take a look at this. | 看这个 |
[05:56] | What do you think caused that? | 这是什么 |
[05:58] | (sighs) | |
[05:59] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[06:01] | The truck alone weighs about four tons. | 卡车重达四吨 |
[06:03] | With cargo another two. | 所载货物也有两吨 |
[06:07] | Hmm. | 哦 |
[06:08] | Well,whatever it is, it packed a punch. | 不论怎么 卡车遭受重击 |
[06:19] | ||I know what it is. | 我知道这是什么了 |
[06:21] | It’s a manhole cover. | 探井盖 |
[06:30] | This is it. | 就是这个 |
[06:34] | This is where it came from. | 这就是爆破点 |
[06:36] | Someone’s placed a conical-shaped charge in here. | 有人在上面安了一个锥形装置 |
[06:41] | Yeah,probably C-4. | 可能是C-4 |
[06:43] | It’s a big-time explosive. | 威力十足的炸药 |
[06:45] | Turned the manhole cover into a high velocity missile. | 将井盖高速弹起 |
[06:48] | Then the 18-wheeler just steered them right into it. | 卡车刚好开到这 与井盖相撞 |
[06:51] | Physics took over from there. | 物理学的现实应用 |
[06:53] | It dumped the truck on its side, doors broke open, | 车被掀翻 后门被撞开 |
[06:56] | it’s Christmas in Miami. | 然后 路人一哄而上 混水摸鱼 |
[06:57] | (chuckles): What they didn’t count on, | 他们却没想到 |
[06:59] | was leaving a trail of bread crumbs behind. | 匆忙之间 留下了蛛丝马迹 |
[07:06] | That’s a shock tube. | 震激管 |
[07:08] | It’s just a fancy word for fuse. | 引信的别样称谓 |
[07:10] | Someone had to be on the other end of that tube | 有人在另一端 |
[07:12] | to flip a switch. | 拨动开关 操控爆破 |
[07:13] | And whoever it was needed | 操控者 一定对现场一览无余 |
[07:15] | to have a clear line of sight so they knew when to trigger it. | 才能清楚 何时引爆 |
[07:17] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[07:19] | Look,we follow that tube to a nearby manhole cover, | 追踪引线 至邻近井盖 |
[07:22] | || maybe we’ll find the initiator. | 就能找到引发器 |
[07:23] | Let’s follow it, see where it goes. | 看这引线通向何处 |
[07:53] | |||| Found the initiator. | 我找到了引发器 |
[07:55] | It’s a good vantage point. | 这 正是有利地势 |
[07:58] | This is where it all began. | 爆破 从这引发 |
[08:02] | All he had to do was flip the switch. | 他只需轻轻拨动开关 |
[08:10] | What the hell’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[08:11] | I don’t know. Let’s get outta here. | 不知道 快走 |
[08:13] | Go,go,go! All right. | 走 |
[08:14] | (tires screeching) | |
[08:25] | There’s some smudging. | 上面有污痕 |
[08:27] | Oil’s good. | 油料最好 |
[08:29] | It enhances ridge detail. | 可增强指纹纹路的清晰度 |
[08:30] | Detail being the operative word. | 纹路细节 可是至关重要 |
[08:32] | Let’s hope there’s enough. | 希望有助破案 |
[08:58] | || * * | |
[09:04] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:06] | Any,uh,any results on that hair? | 毛发检测 有结果了么 |
[09:08] | Oh,yeah. | 有了 |
[09:09] | Cop killings don’t wait. | 警员遇害 是头等大案 怎敢怠慢 |
[09:11] | DNA from the follicular tags matches this guy. | 毛囊内的DNA与此人相符 |
[09:14] | He’s got some gun possession charges. | 曾被指控 |
[09:16] | Pedro Salvado. | 非法持枪 |
[09:17] | One of his aka’s is… Cruz. | 别名Cruz |
[09:21] | You remember that name from somewhere? | 怎么 你听说过他 |
[09:23] | Yeah,we put a guy away a couple years ago. | 几年前 我们曾逮捕一名 |
[09:25] | Same last name. | 同姓案犯 |
[09:27] | Well,in this neck of the woods, | 姓Cruz的人 |
[09:28] | Cruz is a pretty common surname. | 数不胜数 |
[09:30] | I mean,it might as well be Smith. | 和姓Smith差不多 司空见惯 |
[09:32] | That’s fine,just roll with me on this. | 帮我继续查 |
[09:34] | Okay,rolling. | 好 |
[09:41] | This Pedro became a U.S. citizen in ’97. | 这Pedro 97年入美籍 |
[09:43] | Pull up the next page, see where he’s from. | 往后翻 |
[09:49] | El Satori,Baracas. | 看他出身来历 |
[09:51] | That’s,that’s Clavo’s hometown. | 那正是Clavo家乡 |
[09:52] | Who is this Clavo? | Clavo是何许人也 |
[09:54] | Clavo Cruz. | |
[09:57] | Ex-prince of Baracas. | Baracas的前王子 |
[10:00] | Rode his father’s coattails, | 靠着他父亲 扶摇直上 翻云覆雨 |
[10:02] | uh,diplomatic immunity, that sort of thing, | 还享有诸如外交豁免权之类特权 |
[10:04] | until H figured out that his father, | 后来 H查明 他那位将军父亲 |
[10:05] | the general, wasn’t his biological father. | 根本不是他生父 |
[10:08] | What’s he doing now? | 他现在呢 |
[10:09] | 25 to life. | 25年至终身监禁 |
[10:11] | We put him behind bars | 他曾开车撞倒一名叫 |
[10:12] | on the murder of a woman named Tess Kimball. | Tess Kimball的女子 |
[10:14] | Ran her down with a car. | 我们以此为罪名 |
[10:15] | (screaming) | 将他入狱 |
[10:20] | When I saw that girl fly through the air like that… | 那女孩飞出去的样子 |
[10:24] | (laughs): …that was sick. | 真是惨不忍睹 |
[10:25] | Get him out of here. | 拖下去 |
[10:30] | Yeah,well,looks like killing people runs in his family. | 看来 他家人 都嗜草菅人命 |
[10:34] | Clavo’s spectra’s in the system, | 数据库中有Clavo的DNA资料 |
[10:37] | and ten of the alleles are similar to Pedro’s. | 有十个位点与Pedro相似 |
[10:40] | This is good. Thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[10:44] | H,listen,we got a break. | H 有线索了 |
[10:46] | That’s right. | 对 |
[10:58] | TRIPP: Officer Ryder worked under this very roof. | Ryder是这的警员 |
[11:01] | DNA says you killed him. | DNA化验结果证明 你杀了他 |
[11:04] | I didn’t kill nobody. | 我没杀过人 |
[11:05] | Didn’t kill nobody? | 没杀过人? |
[11:08] | How the hell do you explain your hair | Ryder警员手上 握有你的头发 |
[11:11] | in Officer Ryder’s hand, you tell me that. | 你怎么解释 |
[11:14] | We also dusted his gun. | 我们还检查过他的枪 |
[11:19] | Are those partial prints from your paws? | 这指纹 就是你爪子上的 |
[11:22] | Did you kill Ryder with his own gun? | 你用Ryder的枪 杀人灭口 |
[11:29] | Turn around! Do it! (tires squeal) | 转身 |
[11:35] | (gunshot) (gunshot) | 快点 |
[11:51] | Cop wouldn’t give it up. | 那条子就是不松手 |
[11:55] | Pedro,I want you to tell me about your cousin,Clavo. | Pedro 说说你表哥Clavo |
[11:59] | You’re funny,man. | 伙计 开什么玩笑 |
[12:04] | I got nothing to say. | 我没什么好说的 |
[12:08] | Then we’ll take it from here. | 你不说 我们也知道 |
[12:11] | Lieutenant Caine requested | Caine中尉提请迈阿密监狱 |
[12:12] | a visitation list from Miami Federal Prison. | 调了一份访客记录 |
[12:15] | Looks like Clavo had some guests. | 有人去看过Clavo |
[12:20] | CAINE: 11 visits from you,Pedro. | Pedro 你去过11次 |
[12:21] | Five this week. | 这周 去了5次 |
[12:23] | What,I can’t visit my cousin? | 怎么 我不能看自己的表哥? |
[12:25] | He got you to hijack the weapons truck,didn’t he? | 他指使你劫持军火车 对不对 |
[12:29] | He’s my cousin. That’s all. | 他是我表哥 仅此而已 |
[12:33] | You’re a liar. | 胡说八道 |
[12:34] | Prove it. | 拿出证据来 |
[12:36] | That is what I do. | 我会让你心服口服 |
[12:53] | You know, you got some nerve,dawg. | 伙计 你这一趟 可真是兴师动众 |
[12:56] | C.O. pulled me out of my yard time | 我正放风放得好好的 |
[12:58] | for this little visit with you. | 你一来 警卫就把我拽到这来 |
[12:59] | It turns out,Clavo, | Clavo 有证据表明 |
[13:02] | that your cousin,Pedro, killed a police officer. | 你表弟Pedro 杀了一名警员 |
[13:10] | What does my sorry,incarcerated ass have to do with that? | 和我有什么没关系 我被关在这 飞都飞不出去 |
[13:15] | Why don’t you tell me? | 这就得问问你了 |
[13:19] | Ooh,you’ve got me shakin’ in my jumps now,H. | H 你真让我受宠若惊 |
[13:23] | What are you two up to? | 你俩 在密谋什么 |
[13:27] | Blah,blah,blah. | 说啊 说啊 |
[13:30] | Blah,blah. | 说 |
[13:32] | ‘Cause of you, I got nothing,Caine. | Caine 拜你所赐 我一无所有 |
[13:35] | I got no father,I got no home, I got no country. | 孤苦伶仃 无家可归 |
[13:39] | I don’t owe you a damn thing. | 我不欠你的 你让我招我就得乖乖招? |
[13:43] | Clavo,if you’re after my attention,you have it. | Clavo 如果 你想引起我注意 很好 你的目的达到了 |
[13:46] | So why don’t you be a man and tell me what you’re up to? | 好汉做事好汉当 你要是男人 就老实交代 |
[13:54] | Hey,guard. | 警卫 |
[13:56] | You the one that set me up on a blind date with this hater? | 你带我过来 就是想看 仇人见面 分外眼红的好戏? |
[14:01] | Bounce me up out of here, won’t you,please? | 快带我走 |
[14:07] | Clavo. | |
[14:10] | This isn’t over. | 这事 没完 |
[14:13] | Lieutenant Caine. | Caine中尉 |
[14:15] | The master of the obvious. | 显然 |
[14:26] | I’m still entitled to a fair trial,right,Caine? | 我仍有权 |
[14:29] | (laughing) | 接受一场公平审判 Caine? |
[14:30] | Take him. | 拖出去 |
[14:45] | Heard Clavo did a little prison PR today,shanked a guy. | 听说 今天 Clavo刺伤了一名狱警 |
[14:49] | Think he’s trying to make his bones | 他是不是活得不耐烦了 |
[14:51] | with a high-profile kill? | 还嫌罪不够多 |
[14:52] | He did it behind closed doors,Frank. | Frank 他就是始作俑者 幕后黑手 |
[14:54] | He do that for your benefit? | 他想向你寻仇? |
[14:55] | I know he did. When is he due to be arraigned? | 是 他什么时候出庭受审 |
[14:57] | I don’t know, but I can find out. | 不知道 我去查查 |
[14:59] | Okay. Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[15:01] | I’m going to talk to the man who blew up the weapon’s truck. | 和炸翻卡车那厮谈谈谈 |
[15:03] | Jefferson and Fifth, I’m on my way. | Jefferson五号 我这就去 |
[15:06] | DUQUESNE: You running late? | 这么急? |
[15:08] | WOODS: I have to testify on a cold case. | 我得为一桩悬案出庭 |
[15:11] | Got to be up at Department B of the Graham Courthouse. Yo | Graham法院B室 你呢 |
[15:14] | 11-year-old boy, shot in his front yard. | 11岁男孩 在自家前院遇枪击 |
[15:20] | A thousand guns hitting the street this morning. | 今早 数千支枪被人哄抢一空 |
[15:22] | Fasten your seat belt,honey, it’s going to be a bumpy ride. | 亲爱的 |
[15:26] | (camera shutter clicking) | 路上小心 这一趟可不轻松 |
[15:45] | You okay? | 你 还好吧 |
[15:46] | Yeah. | 没什么 |
[15:52] | There’s an evidence tag right here. | 证物标牌 |
[15:57] | Yeah,it’s from one of the stolen guns | 遇劫枪支 |
[15:58] | from the heist around the corner. | 用的标牌 |
[16:01] | There’s something else right here. | 那还有些东西 |
[16:04] | Oh,good,it’s a shoe print. | 很好 是鞋印 |
[16:06] | It’s certainly too large to be the little boy’s. | 男孩还小 不可能穿这么大的鞋 |
[16:08] | I’ll run the tread. | 我来铸鞋印模子 |
[16:09] | We’re going to get this guy. | 我们 一定要抓住凶手 |
[16:14] | Yeah. | 一定 |
[16:15] | No,you won’t. | 你们才不会 |
[16:27] | Did you say something? | 你刚才说什么 |
[16:29] | Cops don’t care about murders down here. | 这地方的命案 警察从来不闻不问 |
[16:31] | Why should Jesse be any different? | 他们会管Jesse的案子? |
[16:35] | Was Jesse your brother? | Jesse是你弟弟? |
[16:36] | Our brother. | 我们的弟弟 |
[16:43] | We’re very sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[16:49] | Are your parents around? | 你父母呢 |
[16:53] | They died a few years ago. | 几年前去世了 |
[16:56] | I’m Camille Tavez, I’m their guardian. | 我叫Camille Tavez 他们的监护人 |
[16:59] | Did any of you happen to see what happened? | 你看到什么了么 |
[17:01] | We were inside the house when we heard the shot. | 枪击案发生时 我们正在屋内 |
[17:05] | They won’t take Ben and Danny away from me,will they? | 他们会强行带走Ben和Danny么 |
[17:08] | I mean,I am their sister. | 我是他们的姐姐 |
[17:13] | Well,let’s worry about first things first. | 还是先查案要紧 |
[17:15] | Let’s find whoever did this to Jesse. | 揪出杀害Jesse的真凶 |
[17:26] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[17:31] | Metcraft work boots. | 劳动靴 |
[17:33] | Those are prison issue, aren’t they? | 监狱用鞋 |
[17:35] | Yeah,and they’re also the only thing | 案犯出狱时 唯一能带走的 |
[17:36] | that ex-cons take with them when they get out | 就是这双鞋了 |
[17:39] | so I’m searching the Department of Corrections database. | 我查查监狱的数据库 |
[17:41] | May not have to. | 不必费事了 |
[17:43] | Gilberto Tavez. | |
[17:46] | It’s their dad. | 孩子的父亲 |
[17:47] | He did seven years, | 曾因一般杀人罪 |
[17:48] | Miami-West Prison for manslaughter. | 在迈阿密西监服刑七年 |
[17:51] | He just got out nine days ago. | 9天前刚出狱 |
[17:52] | All right, then let’s track him down. | 找他了解情况 |
[17:59] | (sirens wailing) | |
[18:08] | What’s this about? | 你们想怎样 |
[18:10] | Your son Jesse is dead,Mr. Tavez. | Tavez 你儿子Jesse遇害了 |
[18:26] | We got some blood. | 发现血迹 |
[18:30] | Not to mention a footprint that matches your prison shoe. | 现场的鞋印 与你所穿的犯人鞋相符 |
[18:33] | Have you got anything you want to tell me? | 你有什么可说的 |
[18:34] | I got nothing to hide. | 我光棍一条 有什么好隐瞒的 |
[18:36] | I just got sprung out of Miami-West. | 我刚被放出来 |
[18:39] | That hundred gate goes fast. | 走投无路 |
[18:41] | So I stopped by my house, | 就回家 |
[18:42] | hit up my kid,Camille, for some cash. | 找我女儿Camille要些钱花 |
[18:45] | Did she give it to you? | 她给你了么 |
[18:46] | She wasn’t home,you know? | 她没在家 |
[18:48] | I was gonna wait,but then I heard this gun go off. | 我等在外面 突然 听见枪响 |
[18:50] | (gunshot) And that was it for me. | 我以为是冲我来的 |
[18:52] | Last thing I want is to go back to lock-up. | 拔腿就跑 找地方躲起来 |
[19:05] | What about your son? | 你儿子呢 |
[19:10] | You just left him there? | 你就那样丢下他不管? |
[19:13] | What could I do? | 那我该怎样 |
[19:16] | Be a human being,for starters. | 见死不救 你还是不是人 |
[19:20] | Lock him up. | 带他走 |
[19:23] | Impound the truck,please. | 带上车 |
[19:33] | || He’s saying Camille wasn’t home at the time of the shooting. | 他说 枪击案发生时 Camille并不在家 |
[19:36] | She said she was. | 但她却说 她在家 |
[19:40] | I hate to say it,but,um… | 我不想说 但是 |
[19:43] | I think the truth lies in that family. | 那家人 一定知道真相 |
[19:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:55] | Hey. Calleigh said you were in the print lab | Calleigh说 |
[19:57] | working some of your magic. | 你在指纹室忙 |
[19:59] | Yeah. That remains to be seen. | 是的 分析证据 |
[20:00] | I took the one and only partial we found on the initiator | 我在引发器上采集到了 一个完整 一个部分的指纹 |
[20:03] | and ran it through AFIS. Gave me this guy. | 在AFIS中查到这人 |
[20:05] | Richard Williams? | |
[20:06] | Yeah. Criminal history says he’s been | 资料显示 他曾因行窃和纵火被捕 |
[20:08] | arrested for burglary and arson, but I think it’s time | 我们得查查 |
[20:10] | to find out if he dabbles in explosives. | 他是否搞过炸弹 |
[20:25] | || What’s that? A garage door opener? | 这是什么 垃圾堆里翻出来的? |
[20:28] | It’s an initiator. Fingerprints say that you handled it. | 引发器上有你的指纹 |
[20:30] | Used in a gun heist this morning. | 与今早一桩劫案有关 |
[20:32] | It was used to detonate a bomb. | 就是这引发器 引爆了炸弹 |
[20:35] | Yeah,heard about it on the news. | 我看到了新闻 |
[20:37] | I didn’t blow up anything. | 我可没炸过什么东西 |
[20:39] | I sold a bunch of these. | 只卖过几只这玩意 |
[20:41] | Made 15 grand. | 赚了一万五 |
[20:42] | Who bought them,Richard? | Richard 下家是谁 |
[20:44] | Couple of guys from Baracas. | Baracas来的几个家伙 |
[20:46] | Paid cash. | 现金支付 出手阔绰 |
[20:48] | Knew exactly what they wanted. | 点名要这个 |
[20:50] | I should’ve held out for more. | 我真该多卖几个 |
[20:51] | You detonated the bomb. | 是你引爆的炸弹 |
[20:53] | You work for Clavo Cruz, don’t you? | 你是Clavo Cruz的手下 是不是 |
[20:58] | If I did, | 如果我是 |
[21:00] | why would I ever admit to being a part of this heist? | 为什么还要承认涉嫌抢劫? |
[21:02] | From what I saw on WFOR, | 我看了新闻 |
[21:05] | pretty sloppy. | 现场混乱不堪 |
[21:08] | Neighborhood walked off with half the cargo. | 半车的枪支 被路人一抢而空 |
[21:10] | We’re interested in the c||go you did get. | 你抢的哪支? |
[21:13] | Try zero. | 我才不会告诉你们 |
[21:15] | Swab Richard,Eric. | Eric 从Richard手上采样 |
[21:19] | || Now,we can put Clavo’s cousin at the scene– | 我们证明了 Clavo的表弟去过现场 |
[21:22] | he killed a cop. | 他杀了一名警员 |
[21:24] | We can put you there,too. | 我们一样能证明 你也去过现场 |
[21:26] | Hold out your hands. For what? | -伸出手来 -做什么 |
[21:28] | Gonna get your confession in a different way. | 让证据说话 |
[21:40] | DELKO: Trace results show that Richard | 痕量分析表明 Richard |
[21:41] | handled the explosives from the manhole cover. | 的确引爆了井盖 |
[21:44] | But the most interesting thing is that GC/MS says | 令人费解的是 GC/MS检测表明 |
[21:48] | that his hands were covered in nitroglycerin. | 他手上沾了硝化甘油 |
[21:49] | The LC/MS says that there were also traces | LC/MS检测 又发现有 |
[21:52] | of potassium perchlorate | 高氯酸钾的痕迹 |
[21:53] | which packs a bigger punch. | 可能是件大家伙 |
[21:54] | You think it’s commercial? | 大批量制造的枪支? |
[21:55] | It certainly does. It may be military ordnance. | 肯定是 可能是军火 |
[21:57] | Do we have a list of weapons targeted | 可有销毁枪支的 |
[21:59] | for disposal? | 清单 |
[22:01] | Yeah. Yeah,I’ll bring it up. | 有 |
[22:03] | (keyboard clacking) | 我调出来 |
[22:10] | It’s lot of weapons. | 枪可真不少啊 |
[22:11] | Yes,it is,but Mr. Williams | 是 不过 Williams的目标 |
[22:14] | was only interested in one. | 只有一个 |
[22:16] | Wait a second. Go back to that. | 等等 回倒 |
[22:24] | A LAW rocket. | 火箭筒 |
[22:26] | He stole a LAW rocket. | 他偷了一支火箭筒 |
[22:28] | A rocket launcher? | 火箭筒发射器? |
[22:30] | (explosion) | |
[22:45] | Williams wants that kind of firepower, | 这种大火力武器 |
[22:48] | it’s to break into something. | Williams想把门轰开? |
[22:49] | Or break someone out. Frank. | 或者 他想轰开门救人 Frank |
[22:51] | Flag on the play,gentlemen. | 二位 有情况 |
[22:52] | Clavo Cruz is being | 这会 |
[22:53] | walked over to the courthouse,Department B, | Clavo Cruz已结束庭审 |
[22:55] | for his arraignment as we speak. | 出了法院B室 |
[22:59] | He planned the stabbing | 行刺狱警 根本是他精心策划 |
[23:01] | ’cause it’s easier to escape from the courthouse. | 从法庭逃脱 容易得多 |
[23:03] | That’s correct. Frank, | 没错 Frank |
[23:05] | call that courthouse | 通知法院 |
[23:06] | and tell them to evacuate the building immediately. | 马上疏散楼里的人 |
[23:12] | Courthouse security. | 法院保安 |
[23:13] | This is Detective Tripp, Miami-Dade. | 我是迈阿密戴德警局 Tripp探长 |
[23:15] | We have an imminent bomb threat. | 有人企图炸掉法庭 |
[23:16] | Evacuate that building immediately. | 马上疏散楼里的人 |
[23:22] | (gavel bangs) | |
[23:24] | JUDGE: This arraignment for Clavo Cruz is now over. | Clavo Cruz 庭审结束 |
[23:27] | Next case on the docket. | 开始下一件案子 |
[23:28] | Horatio? She’s down there,Frank. | Horatio? Frank 她正赶去法院 |
[23:30] | Alexx? Alexx,sweetheart, where are you? Yeah? | Alexx? Alexx 你在哪 |
[23:32] | || Just walked into a courtroom. What’s wrong,H? | 刚进法庭 H 怎么了? |
[23:34] | Alexx,I need you to get out of there right now. | Alexx 赶快离开那 |
[23:36] | Alexx? | |
[23:37] | (explosion) | |
[23:39] | (glass shattering) | |
[23:44] | Alexx?Alexx? | |
[24:12] | CAINE: Alexx! Horatio! | |
[24:20] | Alexx. | |
[24:21] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[24:24] | What the hell just happened here,Horatio? | Horatio 这是怎么了 |
[24:26] | That’s what we’re going to find out. | 我会查清楚 |
[24:33] | It’s the bailiff. | 法警 |
[24:34] | The bailiff, and his weapon is missing. | 法警 配枪不见了 |
[24:36] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[24:38] | Clavo | Clavo Cruz is gone. |
[24:39] | Clavo Cruz. Clavo Cruz,Alexx, | Cruz逃了 |
[24:42] | was scheduled to be arraigned in this courtroom. | Clavo Cruz在这间法庭受审 |
[24:43] | Put out a broadcast. He’s armed and dangerous. | 发布通告 他持有武器 极度危险 |
[24:46] | Will do. | 知道 |
[24:48] | Alexx,you need to be looked at. | Alexx 你得去看看 |
[24:50] | Get looked at,okay? | 看看伤势 |
[24:51] | Later. | 等会 |
[24:53] | I’m okay,Horatio. | Horatio 我没事 |
[24:54] | I’m needed here. | 这需要我 |
[24:57] | Hey. Hey. This one has blood coming out of his ears. | 这人耳部出血 |
[25:00] | It might be internal bleeding. | 可能是内出血 |
[25:01] | He needs to go first,okay? | 先送他就医 |
[25:32] | * * | |
[26:05] | This guy fired the rocket. | 这家伙开了火 |
[26:07] | Weapon’s exhaust must’ve cooked him. | 火箭筒排气 把他自己点着了 |
[26:10] | More concerned about being concealed | 只顾着藏身 |
[26:12] | than his own safety,Frank. | 却不顾自身安危 |
[26:25] | I’m going to need surveillance tapes | Frank 我需要法庭的 |
[26:27] | from the courtroom. | 监控录象 |
[26:47] | Are my brothers okay out there? | 我弟弟在外面 没关系么 |
[26:50] | They’ll be fine. | 别担心 |
[26:51] | They’ve got an officer with them. | 有警员看护他们 |
[26:53] | Why do we have to be here? | 为什么叫我们来 |
[26:55] | Because I know that you lied to me,Camille. | Camille 你没说实话 |
[26:59] | Your father just got out | 你父亲刚出狱 |
[27:00] | of prison,but you told me he was dead. | 但你却说 他已过世 |
[27:03] | My mom is. | 我母亲去世了 |
[27:05] | He might as well be. | 至于他 死不死 没什么两样 |
[27:07] | You also said that you were home today | 你说 枪击案发生时 |
[27:10] | when the shot was fired. | 你正在家 |
[27:12] | Where were you? | 当时 你在哪 |
[27:13] | I was working. | 我在工作 |
[27:16] | I picked up an extra cleaning job. | 我接了一份清洁工作 |
[27:18] | Two bus rides away. | 离家两站远 |
[27:19] | Big house,pays extra. | 清扫一间大房子 工钱另付 |
[27:21] | Can anyone verify that? | 谁能证明? |
[27:23] | Nobody was there. | 那空无一人 |
[27:25] | Key was on top of the door frame. | 钥匙放在门扉上 |
[27:27] | Money under the coffee can. | 钱放在咖啡罐下 |
[27:29] | Two 20s and a ten. | 两张二十 一张十块 |
[27:30] | Why didn’t you tell me this before? | 之前 |
[27:33] | (sighs) | 你怎么不说 |
[27:35] | I only have temporary custody of my brothers. | 我只有临时监护权 |
[27:37] | If I get caught leaving them on their own, | 若被人抓到 我扔下弟弟不管 |
[27:41] | my father will get the boys. | 我父亲就会抢回监护权 |
[27:53] | Did you shoot your little brother? | 那一枪 是不是你开的 |
[27:58] | Look,there was a weapons truck | 今天 一辆运送枪支的车 |
[28:00] | that overturned near your house today, | 翻倒在你家附近 |
[28:02] | and a lot of people scooped up weapons. | 很多人哄抢枪支 |
[28:04] | People who aren’t trained to use them. | 有些人对枪械一窍不通 |
[28:06] | I realize that Jesse’s shooting could have been an accident. | 我知道 Jesse遇袭 可能 完全是场意外 |
[28:10] | And if you level with me, I can help you. | 若你肯说实话 我可以帮你 |
[28:13] | Nobody helps me. | 没人帮得了我 |
[28:27] | Well,the blood drops that they found in the back of the truck, | 车后部发现血迹 |
[28:29] | those are from our victim,right? | 受害人的血迹? |
[28:30] | Yeah,DNA evidence confirms that. | 对 DNA检测证明了这点 |
[28:32] | So we got the truck here to recreate the scene. | 所以 我们得把车弄来 重建现场 |
[28:35] | This is a… evidence photo. | 这是证物照片 |
[28:37] | The blood drops are gravitational. | 血迹是滴落而成 |
[28:40] | So that means that Jesse was upright | 这说明 Jesse遇袭时 |
[28:42] | in the back of the truck, when he was shot. | 就站在车后 |
[28:43] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[28:57] | || So where did the bullet come from? | 子弹从哪射来 |
[29:00] | Alexx’s report said that the gunshot wound | Alexx的报告称 |
[29:02] | was from front to back | 子弹由前而后 |
[29:03] | and that the round lodged in his thoracic vertebrae. | 射入他的胸椎骨 |
[29:13] | || Had to have come from a second-story window. | 一定是从阁楼的两扇窗处射出的 |
[29:17] | Just like that one. | 比如 那间 |
[29:22] | I’m going to go check out that room. | 我去查查那间屋 |
[29:33] | || What do you want in my room? | 你来我屋里做什么 |
[29:43] | Why is my dad’s truck here? | 那不是我父亲的卡车么 |
[29:45] | Now that’s where your brother was | |
[29:47] | when he got shot. | |
[29:59] | || This laser tells us that,uh… | 这束激光说明 |
[30:06] | Laser tells us that the,uh… | 说明 |
[30:10] | the bullet came from this room. | 子弹 是从你房里射出的 |
[30:17] | I found the gun in our trash barrel. | 我在垃圾桶里发现的那把枪 |
[30:20] | I mean… I just brought it up here | 我只是 顺手拿回来了 |
[30:22] | to check it out. | 只想玩玩 |
[30:45] | (gunshot) Oh,God! | 哦 |
[30:55] | (gasps) | 天那 |
[31:07] | I gonna miss my little brother. | 我眼睁睁地看弟弟等死 |
[31:10] | So stupid. | 真没用 |
[31:14] | I don’t think you’re stupid. | 不是 |
[31:16] | I think that you’re probably just,uh… | 我想 你当时 |
[31:20] | …probably just scared. | 可能是吓坏了 |
[31:24] | I always swore I’d never go to prison… | 我常告诫自己 不能像父亲那样 |
[31:29] | …like my dad. | 蹲监狱 |
[31:33] | But I deserve it. | 可这次 我是罪有应得 |
[31:37] | No,you don’t. | 不 你不是 |
[31:39] | I killed my little brother. | 我杀了自己的弟弟 |
[31:46] | You know,uh… | 你知道 |
[31:47] | you don’t go to prison for… for accidents. | 过失杀人 不必坐牢 |
[32:03] | What happens now? | 现在怎么办 |
[32:05] | Well,I’m gonna take your statement. | 录口供 |
[32:10] | And then you’re gonna tell your sister what happened. | 然后 告诉你姐姐 事情的经过 |
[32:20] | Surveillance from the courthouse? | 法院的监控录象? |
[32:22] | Yeah,but nothing from the courtroom. | 是的 法庭的录象 一无所获 |
[32:24] | Those cameras were destroyed. | 摄像头被震坏了 |
[32:25] | I understand. Try the parking structure. | 我知道 看看停车场 |
[32:27] | I’ve been through that,too. No sign of Clavo Cruz. | 查过了 没发现Clavo Cruz的踪迹 |
[32:30] | But that is public parking. Try employee. | 那是公共停车场 看看员工停车场 |
[32:33] | Oh,yeah. Here. Let me check that out. | 在这 我看看 |
[32:36] | Now you see your timecode says 6:00 a.m. | 时间显示 早上六点 |
[32:39] | Move it up to the time of the explosion. | 快进至案发时 |
[32:42] | Elevator doors,no one’s there. | 电梯口 没人 |
[32:44] | Try the stairs. | 看看楼梯处 |
[32:49] | H,there he is. He’s got someone with him. | H 他在这 还抓了什么人 |
[32:51] | He’s got his ride,Mr. Cooper. | Cooper 他想劫车 |
[33:05] | H,they were parked in space 227. | H 车停在227车道 |
[33:10] | Frank,he’s got a hostage. | Frank 他挟持了一名人质 |
[33:13] | CAINE: What did we get on the parking space,Frank? | Frank 那条停车道是谁的? |
[33:15] | TRIPP: Parking space belongs to a Cathy Gibson. | Cathy Gibson的 |
[33:17] | She was the court stenographer for Cruz’s arraignment. | 她是Cruz一案的速记员 |
[33:19] | Contact information? | 联系方式 |
[33:21] | Yeah. Home phone and cell phone. | 这是她的宅电和手机 |
[33:29] | Cathy. | |
[33:30] | Cathy,this is Horatio Caine. | Cathy 我是Horatio Caine |
[33:32] | Cathy? Cathy,are you there? | Cathy? Cathy 是你么 |
[33:34] | (normal voice): No. | 不是 |
[33:35] | It’s me,dude. Clavo. | 伙计 是我 Clavo |
[33:38] | I knew you’d find me. | 我就知道 你会找到我 |
[33:40] | Looks like we’re in play again. | 我俩又冤家路窄 狭路相逢 |
[33:42] | What do you want,Clavo? | Clavo 你想怎样 |
[33:43] | You just be in front of the Golden Beach National Bank | 到十一街的 |
[33:46] | on Eleventh Street, | Golden Beach国家银行 |
[33:48] | and I’ll get you up to speed, okay,compadre? | 我再告诉你怎么做 伙计 |
[33:50] | And,Horatio… | 还有 Horatio |
[33:51] | come alone. | 不要带其他人 |
[33:53] | Don’t be late… | 别来晚了 |
[33:55] | or she dies. | 否则 她可就玩完了 |
[33:57] | Clavo,I want you to listen to me. | Clavo 你听好了 |
[33:59] | If you harm this woman, you are going to die. | 你敢动她 就是找死 |
[34:02] | Are you going to keep making threats | 你是只吓唬吓唬我 |
[34:04] | or you going to catch me? | 还是想动真格的抓我 |
[34:17] | CAINE: Clavo. | |
[34:19] | (chuckles softly) | |
[34:24] | This bank look familiar,Caine? | Caine 你应该很熟悉这家银行吧 |
[34:26] | It should. It’s where you deposit your little city wage. | 我想是的 你那点工资 都存在这了 |
[34:31] | Where’s the girl? | 那女孩呢 |
[34:33] | She’s safe… | 她没事 |
[34:35] | for now. | 至少 现在很安全 |
[34:37] | Why don’t you take me to her. | 怎么不带她来 |
[34:40] | Take it easy,huh? | 放轻松 |
[34:42] | First I need your to do a little business for me. | 首先 你得为我做件事 |
[34:43] | Now you’re going to walk into that bank, | 进去 |
[34:46] | and you’re going to withdraw one million dollars | 从你的帐户 |
[34:48] | from your account. | 取一百万 |
[34:49] | It’s quite a city wage. | 数目不小啊 |
[34:54] | I had it wired from overseas. | 把这笔钱打到海外帐户 |
[34:56] | See,the banks in this country got no love for me anymore, | 因为你 这国家的所有银行 |
[34:59] | thanks to you. | 冻结了我的帐户 |
[35:00] | So I was forced to improvise. | 迫不得已 只得临时动用海外帐户 |
[35:02] | And why would I do this? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[35:10] | That’s why. | 为什么 看这 |
[35:14] | She’s cute,huh? | 很漂亮 哈? |
[35:16] | She’s tied up in the trunk of a Mercedes. | 她被绑在一辆奔驰的后备箱里 |
[35:20] | Soon as I get my Benjamins, you get her. | 一手交钱 一手交人 |
[35:22] | And,Caine… | 还有 Caine |
[35:23] | my people are watching. | 我的人 可都盯着你呢 |
[35:25] | Use your phone,she’s all done. | 你敢通风报信 她可就没命了 |
[35:28] | Clavo,this is about you and me. | Clavo 这是你我二人的私事 |
[35:31] | Why don’t we leave her out of this? | 何必拉她下水 |
[35:33] | CLAVO: You took everything from me. | 你 毫不留情地夺走我的一切 |
[35:36] | And now it’s time for you to give something back. | 现在 我要你连本带利 一并还清 |
[35:40] | Clavo You can’t pull this off,Clavo. | |
[35:43] | (clicks tongue) | 你斗不过我 |
[35:44] | Giddyup,cowboy. | 进去吧 小心点 |
[35:47] | CLAVO: And get me a mojito while you’re in there,huh? | 进去了别忘告诉我 |
[36:11] | * * | |
[36:16] | I have your account right here,Mr. Caine. | Caine先生 这是您的帐户 |
[36:19] | Your balance is… | 您的余额是 |
[36:21] | And that overseas transfer came through without a problem. | 按您所说 |
[36:24] | Just as you requested. | 已准备好海外转帐 |
[36:26] | Thank you very much. I’d like to make a withdrawal. | 多谢 我想提现金 |
[36:28] | In what amount? $1 million. | -提多少 -一百万 |
[36:30] | Certainly,Mr. Caine. | 可以 Caine先生 |
[36:32] | But an amount that large will take some time. | 不过 这么大数目 得请您稍等 |
[36:36] | It’s okay. Right? | 没关系 |
[36:38] | I see. Wait here. | 我知道了 |
[37:06] | || * * | 您稍等 |
[37:36] | How’s it feel to be a millionaire,Lieutenant? | 中尉 手握百万 感觉如何 |
[37:38] | Kind of puts a spring in your step,don’t it? | 是不是让你健步如飞 |
[37:40] | Get the bag. | 给我袋子 |
[37:42] | Where’s the girl? | 女孩呢 |
[37:43] | I already told you– she’s in the trunk of a Mercedes. | 告诉过你了 她在一辆奔驰的后备箱里 |
[37:46] | Waiting for you,hero. | 等着你呢 大英雄 |
[37:48] | In that garage. | 就在那间车库 |
[37:52] | And,Lieutenant Caine, | 还有 Caine中尉 |
[37:54] | she’s only got five minutes worth of air left. | 她只有五分钟的命了 |
[38:01] | Eric,Eleventh and Colby. | Eric 十一街 Colby |
[38:03] | We’re on the clock. | 时间紧迫 |
[38:25] | H! | |
[38:26] | She’s not up here,Eric. | Eric 她没在这 |
[38:27] | Let’s go. | 继续搜 |
[38:43] | Clavo said a Mercedes,right? | Clavo说在一辆奔驰里? |
[38:47] | That’s what he said. | 他是这么说的 |
[38:49] | You call for backup? | 请求支援了么 |
[38:50] | Yeah,an ambulance,too. | 叫了 还叫了救护车 |
[38:52] | I hope she’s still alive. | 希望她还活着 |
[38:56] | Easy. | 放松 |
[38:58] | Cathy? | |
[39:01] | Easy. Go ahead. | 放松 动手 |
[39:04] | Go. | 开 |
[39:09] | H This could take hours,H. | |
[39:12] | CAINE: Eric… | 搜遍这里 起码要数小时 |
[39:13] | not necessarily. | 不必 |
[39:20] | (gunshots) | |
[39:29] | (screams) | |
[39:35] | Eric! | |
[39:56] | Eric? | |
[39:58] | Eric! | |
[39:59] | (panting): Yeah? | 怎么? |
[40:23] | Can you hold on,Eric? | Eric 你还撑得住么 |
[40:24] | I’m going to be fine. | 我没事 |
[40:26] | (gunshot echoes) | |
[40:32] | (gunfire) | |
[40:35] | (wailing sirens approaching) | |
[40:55] | Eric? |