Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第5季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第5季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[02:12] Horatio…
[02:15] this boy is Cuban. 这孩子是古巴人
[02:18] It’s not surprising,Alexx. 不奇怪 Alexx
[02:20] This is a popular entry point for refugees. 这地方是最受欢迎的难民入境点
[02:24] Poor baby,he lived the American dream for about one second. 可怜的孩子
[02:27] Horatio, 一秒钟后 他的美国梦就付诸流水
[02:29] I think I found something. 我有了发现
[02:35] CAINE: Frank,that looks like a pressure plate from a land mine. Frank 看上去是地雷的压力板
[02:39] WOODS: Well,it explains all this 这就解释了
[02:41] plastic frag in the body. 尸体里为什么会有塑胶碎片
[02:44] TRIPP: They say Miami beaches still have land mines 据说 迈阿密海滩仍然存有
[02:46] left over from the Cuban Missile Crisis. 古巴导弹危机时期遗留下来的地雷
[02:48] I thought that was a myth. 我还以为那只是传言
[02:49] Somebody could be using that myth 有人居心叵测 利用这传言
[02:51] to disguise a murder,Frank. 掩饰血腥谋杀 Frank
[02:53] Well,he should’ve done his homework. 他本该未雨绸缪的
[02:55] I’ll call the Coast Guard. 我给海岸警卫队打电话
[02:58] See if they can find that missing boat. 看他们是否找到了那条失踪的小船
[03:00] Okay,do it. 好
[03:01] (click) Frank. 打吧
[03:15] Don’t move. 别动
[04:33] Whoa,whoa. 哇 哇
[04:34] Easy,Frank. Easy. Frank 放轻松
[04:36] Sorry. 抱歉
[04:44] Horatio,you should take cover. Horatio 离远点
[04:45] Frank,I’m staying right here. Frank 我不会走 就待在这
[04:48] That’s the Torch,isn’t it? 那是引信?
[04:49] BOMB TECH: It’s the most effective way. 最行之有效的办法 就是
[04:52] Uses aluminum, barium nitrate,and PVC 利用铝 硝酸钡和聚氯乙烯
[04:54] to burn out the mine’s TNT 烧掉地雷里的TNT炸药
[04:55] without detonating it. 却不会引爆
[04:57] That’s why you’ve got the detective’s legs covered,right? 所以 你要护住探员的腿
[04:59] High temp silica. Protects up to 2,700 degrees. 那是耐热硅 可抵挡2700度的高温
[05:02] You know,we don’t usually defuse these things 若有人站在地雷上
[05:04] with someone standing on it. 我们不会贸然去拆
[05:05] We’ve taken every precaution. 我们已采取一切防范措施
[05:07] He’s gonna be all right, isn’t he? 他会安然无事 对吧
[05:10] You’re gonna be all right, Frank. 你会没事的
[05:17] Frank (clicks)
[05:25] It’s getting hot. I think it’s gonna blow. 越来越热 我猜它要爆了
[05:27] Why don’t you get out of here. 你怎么不走啊
[05:28] No,the heat means it’s working– don’t move. 不 高温意味着有效 别动
[05:30] Frank,we’re almost there. Frank 就快好了
[05:45] It’s all right. You can step off now. 你可以抬腿了
[05:49] Frank,you’re okay. Frank 没事了
[05:51] Are you absolutely sure? 你确信吗
[05:52] Go ahead. 可以了
[06:05] (labored breathing)
[06:12] Well,that’s a hell of a way to start the day. 这一天就这么开始 真让人有些哭笑不得
[06:15] And it’s only 8:00. 现在才八点呢
[06:18] Yeah. 对
[06:22] Wow. 哇
[06:29] Fire in the hole! 引爆
[06:36] My God. They just blew up the three other mines. 天哪 他们刚把另外三个地雷炸掉了
[06:38] Yeah,well,it’s the easiest way to counter-charge them. 对 这是最简便的处理办法
[06:40] I understand,but we need them for evidence. 我明白 但 它们可是证据
[06:42] How are we going to find out the signature? 都炸掉了 我们怎么查它的特征呢
[06:44] The Bomb Squad will sift through the pieces. 拆弹组会检查碎片
[06:45] Don’t worry,they’ll send them to Calleigh. 别担心 他们会把碎片交给Calleigh
[06:57] You don’t think the plastic components 那些塑胶
[06:59] are going to be trashed? 会不会毫无用处
[07:00] That’s why,my friend, 所以 小姐
[07:02] we have to find something else to go on. 得找其它线索
[07:10] These tire treads, they look too small 这些轮胎痕 看上去很窄
[07:11] to be from a county vehicle,don’t you think? 不象是本地车留下的 你说呢
[07:14] Yeah,dark to light, that means acceleration. 对 由深而浅 说明车子在加速
[07:16] So maybe our bomber made a fast getaway. 或许 这位轰炸员迅速地逃之夭夭了
[07:18] Well,we’re gonna find out. 嗯 我们会查出来的
[07:28] BOA VISTA: I think I found something. 我找到了点东西
[07:31] Looks like some sort of eyepiece. 像某种目镜
[07:33] Binoculars? 是双筒望远镜吗
[07:36] WOLFE: Yeah. 对
[07:38] Maybe we’ve got a witness. 或许 有人目睹了案发过程
[07:40] Or we’ve got a killer who likes to watch. 也可能
[08:12] * * 这杀手喜欢在一旁观看
[08:19] DUQUESNE: Here are the results from the stomach contents. 这些是胃容物的检测结果
[08:21] Great. 太好了
[08:23] Is the the frag from our Cuban gentleman? Yeah. -这是古巴男孩身上的碎片? -对
[08:25] Oh,good,I’m gonna add it to what I get from the beach. 哦 好的 我把它加到 从海滩收集的证据中
[08:28] You know,it was actually the frag that killed him, 从某种程度上来说
[08:30] well,in a way. 这块碎片杀死了他
[08:32] Really? How’s that? 真的 怎么会
[08:33] When he stepped on that land mine, 他踏上那个地雷时
[08:35] the shock went straight up his legs. 冲击力经过腿部
[08:37] His feet get the worst of it. 他的脚受伤最重
[08:38] But that blast actually blew one of his 冲击波正好把
[08:41] metatarsals right into his lung. 一块跖骨 送进他的肺里
[08:51] DUQUESNE: If you don’t mind my asking, 问一下哦
[08:53] since you know how he was killed and when he was killed, 既然你知道死因 死亡时间
[08:56] why did you send the stomach contents to Trace? 为什么还要做胃容物的痕量分析
[08:58] Calleigh,
[08:59] gut feeling– okay no pun intended. 这是条件反射 呵呵 不打哑谜了
[09:01] But this guy is in amazing shape. 不过 这小伙子身材健硕
[09:04] And his clothes… 还有 这光鲜的衣着
[09:06] he just seemed too nice for a refugee. 你说 他像难民?
[09:08] Well,you’re right. His stomach contents were lobster, 嗯 你说得对 他的胃容物里有龙虾
[09:11] caviar,and maraschino cherries. 鱼子酱 还有黑樱桃酒
[09:12] Yeah,definitely not rationed food. 对 绝不是配给食物
[09:15] I bet if you have money, you can buy your way 只要有钱 完全可以
[09:17] to the top of Cuba’s visa list. 买到古巴签证
[09:20] So why go by boat in the middle of the night? 所以 他为什么要深夜坐小船偷渡呢
[09:22] I don’t know. But I’m gonna find out. 不知道 我会查个清楚
[09:34] Hey,hot stuff. 西装革履啊
[09:36] I thought this was your day off. 你今天不是歇班么
[09:38] Yeah,they called me in to testify, 对 他们传我去作证
[09:39] but I’m done now,so… 现在作完证了 所以
[09:42] Too guilty to take a day off? 一天不工作 手痒痒了?
[09:43] You’re the same way, you know how it is. 你不也一样 你也知道
[09:45] That’s true. What are you working on? -那倒是 -你在查什么案子
[09:48] A Cuban refugee stepped on a land mine this morning. 今早 一位古巴难民踩到了地雷
[09:50] It’s not the typical case. 不是那种普通的案子
[09:52] It seems the refugee had quite a bit of money. 这位难民似乎很有钱
[09:54] Really? Well,if he had a lot of money, 真的? 如果他有钱
[09:56] someone would’ve been waiting for him. 肯定有人在一旁虎视耽耽
[09:58] Look,I know a bar 我知道个酒吧
[10:00] where Cubans go to get help with their citizenship papers. 很多古巴人 去那里找人弄身份证
[10:01] Really,where? 真的 在哪
[10:03] Somewhere you’d have a little trouble fitting in. 你去那 可不太合适
[10:06] You have a picture? 你有照片吗
[10:08] You sure? It’s your day off. 你真的要去? 难得你今天休息哟
[10:11] No,no. I’ll go. It’s on my way home. 不不 我去吧 正好回家顺路
[10:13] All right. All right. -好吧 -好的
[10:14] I’ll call you if I get anything. 有消息就通知你
[10:32] He doesn’t look familiar. 我不认识他
[10:34] You expecting any Cuban refugees this morning? 今早 你没等着古巴难民?
[10:37] Whoa,man,come on. 哇 伙计 得了
[10:39] Illegals? 非法的
[10:40] I don’t know anything about that. 我对此一无所知
[10:41] I just serve the drinks. 我只是酒保
[10:43] My man,everybody knows this is the first stop 老兄 道上的人都知道 难民下了船 先奔这里
[10:45] off the boat for papers and jobs. 弄证明和找工作
[10:48] Must be thinking of some other place. 你说的是别的地方吧
[10:51] MAN: Just leave me alone. 别来烦我
[10:53] Every night I pick you up from here 每天晚上 我都要来这里接你
[10:54] and I pay the tab. 还得给你付账
[10:56] I am tired of it. 我受够了
[10:57] MAN: Then stop picking me up. 别来接我
[10:59] How about you stop drinking? 那你也少灌两杯
[11:03] (screams)
[11:05] (grunts)
[11:07] Touch me again, I swear I’ll kill you! 再碰我一下 我就杀了你
[11:10] Hey! (glass breaking) 喂
[11:17] (screaming)
[11:19] No! 不
[11:21] Hey! 喂
[11:22] Get the cops on the phone! 报警
[11:23] I thought you were the cops. 您不就是警察?
[11:25] Just tell them an off-duty officer needs assistance. 就说一位休班警官需要支援
[11:30] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[11:32] Are you okay? I think you’re bleeding. I’ll be fine. -你没事吧 你在流血 -我没事
[11:34] I’m okay. 没事
[11:36] What are you doing with this guy? 你跟这人怎么回事
[11:37] He’s my husband. 他是我丈夫
[11:38] That’s unfortunate. 太不幸了
[11:40] We’re usually not like this. 我们平时不这样
[11:42] You’re lucky you’re a cop. 你是警察 算你走运
[11:43] Huh? I’m not a cop now. 呵 现在我不是警察
[11:45] You want to do something? 怎么 还想动手
[11:46] Huh? It’s not even worth it. -哈 -大家有话好说 别动手
[11:48] Right. 对
[11:49] That’s what I thought. 我也这么想
[11:52] You got the cops? 叫警察了吗
[11:55] Hey. 嘿
[11:56] Anything on that rubber eyepiece from the beach? 海滩上发现的橡胶目镜 查到什么没
[11:59] Yeah,I got a lot, actually. 发现不少
[12:00] I found some epithelials. 找到一些上皮
[12:01] I also… got a DNA profile. DNA分析结果
[12:05] Walter Dunley.
[12:07] Well,he’s,uh, guilty of owning binoculars. 啊? 非法握有双筒望远镜?
[12:09] Well,no, 呃 不
[12:11] I think he might be guilty of a lot more than that. 我想 他犯的罪远不仅此
[12:13] You must read on,CSI Wolfe. 你自己看看吧 鉴证员 Wolfe先生
[12:14] Harassment, 骚扰
[12:16] vandalism, aggravated assault, 故意破坏 恶性袭击
[12:19] hate crimes against immigrants. 仇视移民
[12:20] Yeah,I think our binocular boy might be 这”双眼”家伙
[12:22] an expert in hate crimes. 对憎恨罪情有独钟
[12:23] He had a front-row seat for this one. 他是本案的首要疑犯
[12:25] Thanks, Natalia. Mm-hmm. -多谢 Natalia -不用
[12:32] A dead refugee on the beach. 海滩上的死亡难民
[12:34] I don’t know, maybe he was a bad swimmer. 我不知道 或许他不会游泳
[12:36] He was actually killed on shore,uh,by a land mine. 事实上他是在岸上被杀的 地雷要了他的命
[12:41] You should know that. 你应该知道
[12:44] You were there. 你当时就在现场
[12:46] This is from your binoculars. 这是你双筒望远镜上的
[12:51] I was protecting my country. 我只是在保卫自己的国家
[12:53] Excuse me? 什么
[12:56] My family has been here since before the Civil War. 内战前 我先人就植根于此
[12:58] These Cubans– they’re coming here,they’re stealing our jobs, 这些古巴偷渡客 窃取我们的工作
[13:00] our resources,acting like they earned something. 我们的资源 当成他们自己挣的
[13:03] So you’re playing Border Patrol with land mines? 所以 你混进边境巡逻队 借机装地雷
[13:05] No. 不
[13:07] I was there watching for boats to come in. 我在那里看有没有船进来
[13:09] Call it in if I saw one. 如果有 我就报警
[13:10] That’s it. 就这样
[13:12] The land mines? I don’t know. 我可不知道什么地雷
[13:14] Another brother in arms, I guess. 可能是哪位拿着真家伙的兄弟
[13:15] While you were on watch there, Paul Revere, Paul Revere 你在值班时
[13:19] you didn’t see anyone setting them? 没有看到别人安装地雷吗
[13:23] I fell asleep. 我睡着了
[13:25] That’s when I heard the explosion. 后来
[13:32] (mine explodes) 我听到了爆炸声
[13:53] So there was another refugee? 这么说 当时 还有一位难民?
[13:56] Yeah,he jumped into a car. 对 他跳上了一辆车
[13:57] What type of car? 什么样的车
[13:59] A foreign piece,took off fast. 外国车 起步很快
[14:01] Did you see a license plate? 看到车牌了吗
[14:03] It was Florida,I know that. 佛罗里达州的车牌
[14:05] There was a three and a two, 里面有一个三和一个二
[14:06] I think. 我想是这样
[14:08] H?
[14:09] Yeah,I think I got a lead on that car. 对 那辆车 有线索了
[14:12] The tire tracks from the crime scene. 犯罪现场的轮胎痕
[14:14] Do they take us anywhere,Mr. Cooper? 查到什么了吗 Cooper先生
[14:16] Yeah,crime scene photos 现场照片
[14:18] got a few bites on the Motor Vehicles uplink. 与资料库里的汽车资料有吻合之处
[14:22] 18-inch tread,Porsche design. 18英寸轮胎 是保时捷
[14:25] Walter Dunley drives a Ford pickup,doesn’t he? Walter Dunley开的是辆 福特敞篷小货车
[14:28] Well,then he didn’t leave these tracks. 嗯 这些痕迹 不是他的车所留
[14:29] It was definitely a Porsche. 绝对是辆保时捷
[14:31] It was either a Boxster or a 911. 不是Boxster就是911
[14:33] I wish I could narrow it down. As a matter of fact, -但愿我能把范围缩小点 -事实上
[14:35] you can. 你能
[14:37] Run it against any Florida plate,focus on the number 32. 查查佛罗里达州的车牌 侧重号码32
[14:39] You got it. 找到了
[14:44] An ’07 Porsche 911. 07款保时捷911型
[14:47] Wow. Barry Ellis. 哇 Barry Ellis
[14:48] Big sports agent. Big wallet. 炙手可热的体育经纪人 阔佬
[14:50] Now he’s got a big problem. 现在他有大麻烦了
[14:52] Call Dispatch, impound his vehicle, 打电话给调度 扣押他的车
[14:53] and bring him in. 再把他带来
[14:58] (laughs): A mine buried on Miami Beach? 埋在迈阿密海滩上的地雷
[15:00] You gotta be kidding me. 开什么玩笑
[15:01] We found plastic shrapnel embedded in your car,Barry. 我们在你车身上发现了塑胶榴弹片 Barry
[15:12] Ario and Jorge were going to be my clients. Ario和Jorge即将成为我的客户
[15:15] One fireball pitcher, one power hitter. 一个是大力投手 一个是力量型击球手
[15:16] You were smuggling baseball players. Hey. -你在”走私”棒球选手 -喂
[15:20] I’m not about to let politics stop me 我可不会让条条框框缚住手脚
[15:21] from signing some of the best players in the world. 无视世界上最优秀的球手
[15:24] Did you know Fidel Castro– he tried out 你知道Fidel Castro吗
[15:26] for the Cincinnati Reds back in the ’40s? 40年代 就是他 让辛辛那提红队称霸球坛
[15:28] I did not know that,Barry. 我不知道 Barry
[15:29] What happened to Ario this morning? Ario今早出了什么事
[15:31] Man,I wish I knew more. 伙计 我也想知道
[15:33] I had contracts waiting for them. 我还等他们签合同呢
[15:35] One year in the minors and they’d go straight to the bigs. 在二流队打一年 然后 直接进大联盟
[15:38] All they had to do was get here. 只要他们安全抵达 就大功告成
[15:40] Ario and Jorge were running towards the car. Ario和Jorge朝汽车跑过来
[15:43] Then… 然后
[15:50] Esta muerto, esta muerto! What? -他死了 他死了 -什么
[15:53] Rapido! 他死了
[15:55] And… Ario,he just… he’s gone. 然后Ario 他 他死了
[15:59] I couldn’t believe it. 我没法相信
[16:01] Where’s George? The hitter? -George在哪 -那个击球手
[16:03] He’s at practice. Dobson Field. 他正在Dobson球场练习
[16:05] So,Ario out… 那么 Ario出局
[16:06] you still have George. 你还有George在手
[16:08] Hey,hey,hey,I lost millions in that explosion. 喂 那次爆炸让我损失了好几百万
[16:10] This is going to take some time, 要补上这缺口 得费些工夫
[16:12] believe me. 相信我
[16:13] Yes. I did not kill -对 -我没有
[16:14] that kid, so we’re done here,right? 杀那孩子 完事没?
[16:16] Tell it to Immigration and Customs Enforcement. 跟移民和海关执行局去说吧
[16:20] I have a signing meeting this afternoon. 下午我还有个签约会
[16:23] The only thing that you will be signing,Barry, Barry 你唯一要签的
[16:25] is a booking slip. 是拘捕证
[16:38] Hey. 嗨
[16:40] Hey. 嗨
[16:41] Wow. Bad date? 哇 约会不顺利?
[16:43] No,actually,got in the middle of someone else’s. 不 事实上 是当了一回电灯泡
[16:47] A guy was wailing on his girl, his wife. 有个家伙在对他的妻子大叫
[16:49] And when a girl’s in trouble… 英雄救美?
[16:52] Nah,anyone would have done the same thing. No,no. -Nah 换了别人 也会这么做 -不不
[16:54] You’re a good guy,Eric. Yeah. -你是个好人 Eric -对
[16:57] Well,being a good guy doesn’t get you much. 呃 这好人做的 真是有点冤
[16:59] I try to help out on the Cuba case 我只是想帮忙查那个古巴案
[17:02] and now I’m stuck,uh, filling out this report. 现在却被缠住 呃 填这份报告
[17:04] Excuse me,sir. 对不起 先生
[17:07] Could you help me? 能帮个忙吗
[17:10] You must have a big sign on your back. 你背上有字啊
[17:14] Yeah,I can help you out. 对 我能帮忙
[17:16] What do you need? I think that I’m lost. -你想要什么 -我想我迷路了
[17:18] Is this the police station lobby? 这是警局休息室吗
[17:21] No,no,this is the crime lab, 不 这是犯罪实验室
[17:23] but I can take you over 不过 如果你想 我可以
[17:24] to the police station lobby if you’d like. 带你去警局休息室
[17:26] WOMAN: Oh,thank you so much, 哦 非常感谢
[17:27] Officer…? 你是
[17:28] Delko. Eric Delko.
[17:30] You don’t have to take me anywhere. 不麻烦您了
[17:32] This is for you. 这是给你的
[17:33] What is this? 是什么
[17:35] You’ve been served. 你被起诉了
[17:44] DUQUESNE: I don’t know,Eric. 我不知道 Eric
[17:46] I mean,my dad’s the lawyer,not me. 我是说 我爸爸是律师 可我不是
[17:48] That’s fine, but w-what do you think? 没关系 你怎么看?
[17:49] It’s not good. 不太好
[17:51] Vince Henney filed a civil action against you, Vince Henney对你提起民事诉讼
[17:53] alleging personal injury. 指控你伤害他人
[17:55] All right,look,I’m gonna talk to our union rep, 我去和工会代表谈谈
[17:57] see if he can help. 看他能否帮忙
[17:59] I don’t know that that would help since you were off duty. 当时你没当班 他也帮不上什么
[18:01] Well,I can’t be out on my own on this. 我可不当冤大头
[18:04] The guy’s suing me for a quarter of a million dollars. 那家伙要我赔偿25万美元
[18:10] I badged the bartender. 当时 我在向酒保取证
[18:12] Oh,that’s great. 哦 那太棒了
[18:13] That means you were taking police action. 那意味着 你当时是在执行警务
[18:14] Yeah,but then I said 对 可接着 我对他说
[18:16] to him, “I’m not a cop right now.” “现在我不是警察”
[18:18] That’s bad. 那太糟了
[18:20] Yeah. 对
[18:22] Were there any witnesses? 有目击证人吗
[18:24] Yeah,the wife of the guy suing me and the bartender. 起诉我那家伙的妻子和酒吧招待
[18:28] Start there. 就从他们开始吧
[18:30] See if you can get them on your side. 看他们能不能帮你
[18:39] I’m sorry,man. 抱歉 伙计
[18:41] I don’t remember any badge. 我不记得什么取证
[18:43] Yeah,you’re conveniently forgetting 对 今天 你会很容易
[18:44] a lot of things today. 忘记许多事
[18:46] Sorry. 抱歉
[18:48] Look,man, is Vince threatening you? 伙计 Vince是不是威胁你了
[18:51] The guy’s suing me 那家伙要我赔他
[18:52] for $250,000. 25万美元
[18:54] How about giving me a little help? 帮我个小忙好吗
[18:56] My bar’s worth a lot more than that. 我的酒吧可比那值钱多了
[18:59] I start ratting on customers, they stop coming in. 我要是出卖顾客
[19:02] (scoffs) 他们还会来这喝酒?
[19:03] Unbelievable. 难以置信
[19:06] What about the guy’s wife? 那家伙的妻子呢
[19:07] Yeah,those two are regulars. 对 那两个人是常客
[19:09] If she’s not in the bathroom, she’s out back on her phone. 如果她不在洗手间 就一定是出去打电话了
[19:10] What,she’s still here? 什么 她还在这里
[19:12] I didn’t want to go home. 我不想回家
[19:14] My husband’s there. 我丈夫在那里
[19:17] You know he filed a civil suit against me? 你知不知道 他对我提起民事诉讼
[19:20] I’m not surprised. 不奇怪
[19:22] He’s crazy. 他就是个疯子
[19:23] Will you testify to that in court? 你能出庭作证吗
[19:25] Do I have to? 一定得去吗
[19:26] As his wife, you can’t be compelled 你是他妻子 不必强迫出庭
[19:28] to testify, but you can choose to. 但你可以选择出庭做证
[19:31] I don’t want you to lie. 我不想让你撒谎
[19:33] I just want you to tell the court what happened. 只想让你出庭 澄清事实真相
[19:40] No,I don’t think I can. 我做不到
[19:46] I know you think I’m awful,taking your help, 我知道 你会觉得我很坏 你帮我 我却不知回报
[19:48] but you don’t know him. 可你不了解他
[19:50] I’m sorry,I can’t. 很抱歉 不行
[19:54] You change your mind, you call me,all right? 若是改变主意
[20:18] George Zamareno! 给我打电话 行吗
[20:20] He’s at the plate. 他站在击球板上
[20:22] Yeah,I don’t think he speaks English. 对 我想他不会说英语
[20:24] You need a translator? 需要翻译吗
[20:26] That won’t be necessary. 用不着
[20:27] George.
[20:29] Hey,if you’re gonna talk, at least get out of the box. 喂 几位 能到球场外面谈么
[20:38] I’m legal,okay? 我有合法身份
[20:40] M-My team is taking care of my papers. 队里有相应证明
[20:42] I mean,they,they told me political asylum. 他们 他们告诉我 这算政治避难
[20:44] Wet foot, dry foot. 湿脚干脚政策 (美国政府针对古巴难民的一项政策)
[20:46] George,that’s not why I’m here. George 我来不是为那个
[20:50] He died this morning,but,um… 他今早死了 可是 呃
[20:52] I think you already knew that. 我想你已经知道了
[20:56] I did nothing wrong. 我什么都没做
[20:58] Why don’t you tell me what happened. 告诉我事情的经过 如何
[21:04] Ario running… Ario在跑
[21:06] and a blast came out of nowhere. 然后 一下子炸开了
[21:07] Who do you think would want to kill you and him? 你觉得 谁企图害你们
[21:13] I don’t know. 不知道
[21:15] Who knew you were coming today? 谁知道你们今天会到岸抵达
[21:17] My agent. 我的经纪人
[21:18] (speaking Spanish) 我的经纪 还有另一个跟我们一起的人
[21:20] Wait a second. 等等
[21:21] There was a third man on the boat. 船上还有第三个人
[21:23] Was he a baseball player? 他是棒球选手吗
[21:25] No,no. He was bad. 不 不 他心术不正
[21:27] (speaking Spanish) 想来搞破坏
[21:28] WOLFE: He just said that the guy’s here to do evil? 他刚说 那家伙来搞破坏
[21:32] CAINE: That’s exactly what he said. 对
[21:36] He wanted to scare us with this. 他想用这个恐吓我们
[21:40] .223 round. .223口径
[21:43] That’s a rifle round. 步枪
[21:48] I got this,too. 还有这个
[21:50] It’s a laser boresighter. 是激光瞄准线
[21:52] You put this in the muzzle to assure accuracy. 把这装到枪口以确保准确度
[21:54] Think we got a sniper? 这人是个狙击手?
[21:56] I think we’re looking for an assassin. 我想 我们的目标 是个刺客
[21:58] An assassin from Cuba. 古巴来的刺客
[22:00] How we gonna stop an assassination 杀手未知 目标不明
[22:02] when we don’t know who the killer is or his target? 我们怎么阻止刺杀
[22:04] Miami is the center of the anti-Castro movement. 迈阿密是反卡斯特罗运动的中心
[22:06] Perfect place for its mark. 任何风吹草动 都会有迹可寻
[22:08] We follow the gun. 追踪那把枪
[22:10] Thank you,George. 谢谢 George
[22:20] Hey. Hey. -嗨 -嗨
[22:21] So anything yet on the cartridges 刺客那把枪的弹药筒
[22:22] from the assassin’s gun? 有什么发现
[22:24] Well,based on the extractor and ejector marks, 嗯 根据退壳器和排出痕
[22:26] I know that they were fired from an HK SL8. 我知道 它们来自一支HK SL8
[22:28] Oh,well,that’s some serious firepower. 那可是强火力的武器
[22:30] Do we know who has one? 谁有这种枪?
[22:31] Yeah,I’m searching IBIS as we speak. 嗯 我正在检索IBIS
[22:33] What about the land mines? 地雷查得怎么样
[22:35] Bomb Squad gave me what they recovered, 拆弹组把他们找到的东西都给了我
[22:37] but the fragments were so mangled, 可是碎片损毁得太厉害
[22:39] there was no discernable signature. 没有可辨识的标记
[22:40] Yeah,well, 嗯 呃
[22:41] between the explosions and the ocean, 既然是海滩爆破
[22:43] I’m not surprised about that. 这一结果
[22:44] (computer beeping) 并不意外
[22:45] Oh,there’s IBIS. IBIS有结果了
[22:47] (beeping)
[22:50] Wow,our assassin’s gun has quite a history. 哇 这刺客的枪可历史悠久
[22:52] Three previous crimes. 曾牵涉三宗罪案
[22:54] Okay,well,let’s take a look at the latest. 来看看最近的一次
[23:00] It was last on record for murder in 2001. 记录上最后一次是2001年的谋杀案
[23:03] It’s probably been in Cuba since then. 从那以后 它可能就到了古巴
[23:05] Did we know who pulled the trigger in the 2001 case? 2001年那件案子里 谁开的枪?
[23:06] Yeah,we had a suspect, but we were never 是的 有嫌犯
[23:09] able to put the gun in his hand. 但是没有证据抓他
[23:10] His name is Alejandro Moyano. 他叫Alejandro Moyano
[23:12] It’s not the first time he’s been a suspect for murder. 他不是第一次涉嫌杀人了
[23:16] He seems like a Cuban hit man. 他看起来就像个古巴杀手
[23:17] And he’s not in prison? 他现在没有坐牢么
[23:18] No. 没有
[23:20] Horatio’s been trying to put him behind bars for a year. 一年多了 Horatio一直想把他绳之以法
[23:22] Thinks he’s even linked to the congressman’s murder. 认为他与议员被杀有关
[23:23] There seems to be a sharp drop off in his criminal activity. 看起来 他好象金盆洗手了
[23:27] Word was, his gun was stolen. 据他所说 他的抢被偷了
[23:29] He runs a cigar shop down in Calle Ocho now. 现在他在Calle Ocho经营雪茄生意
[23:32] Looks like Alejandro just came out of retirement. 看起来 Alejandro重出江湖了啊
[23:36] CAINE: So who’s your next target,Alejandro? 你的下一个目标是谁 Alejandro?
[23:40] Lieutenant Caine, if you only knew Caine中尉 你是不是以为
[23:41] how much I’ve missed these conversations. 我特别想来警局 接受你的询问?
[23:43] You should come to my shop sometimes. 如果你这么想 我建议你有空到我店子看看
[23:46] I just received the finest shipment of Cuban cigars. 我刚收了一船上等古巴雪茄
[23:48] I’ll save you one. 要不要给你留一支
[23:50] Actually,interested in another shipment you received. 实际上 我对你经营的 其他的东西更感兴趣
[23:56] A bullet casing? 子弹外壳?
[23:58] Yes,from your gun, 是的 你的枪
[23:59] fired off a boat from Cuba last night. 昨晚 打向一艘从古巴开来的船
[24:02] You have anything tying this to me, 有证据没
[24:05] or do you just miss me? 还是 你想我想疯了
[24:07] I couldn’t charge you 我找不到这支莱伏枪
[24:08] because I couldn’t find the rifle. 所以 我不能指控你
[24:10] But it is back in Miami now. 但是现在 这枪又出现在迈阿密
[24:12] Must have made that trip by itself. 也许是它自己回来的
[24:14] Lieutenant Caine,why would I go to Cuba? Caine中尉 我闲得没事去古巴做什么
[24:16] I’m living the American dream. 我在美国过得好好的
[24:18] Maybe it was delivered along with your next job assignment. 也许 这是你的下一宗生意
[24:21] This business, killing for money, 这种生意 杀人获利
[24:25] it’s a younger man’s game. 是年轻人的游戏
[24:27] But it looks like 但是看起来
[24:29] that some young man is trying to live up to my legend. 有些年轻人以模仿我为荣
[24:33] Lieutenant Caine,I’d be wary. Caine中尉 我很识相
[24:36] You may have another Alejandro on your hands. 你要找的 也许是另一个Alejandro
[24:41] Well,then,I guess… 嗯 那么 我猜
[24:43] I guess you better hope I don’t find his rifle,Alejandro. 我猜 你一定希望我 不要找到他的莱伏枪吧 Alejandro
[24:50] MAN (over radio): All units report to Dixie Canal. 所有人员 请到Dixie运河
[24:52] Suspect boat located. 发现不明船只
[24:55] Officers. 警官们
[24:57] The guy who rented this slip called us. 租用这个渡口的人通知我们
[24:58] This boat showed up; it’s not his. 他看见这船在这里 但不是他的船
[25:00] WOLFE: This is part of the land mine. 地雷碎片
[25:02] It’s scorched. 烧焦了
[25:06] Yeah,this is definitely the boat 是的 这一定是
[25:07] that the ballplayers and the assassin came in on. 棒球手和杀手坐过的船
[25:17] Okay,well,no refugee that made it onto dry land 难民踏上陆地后
[25:20] would ever go near the water again. 都会离海远远的
[25:21] Probably didn’t even get off at Haulover. 有可能是根本没有在Haulover下船
[25:23] Probably came here to be among these rich houses here. 可能是来到这一片毫宅区
[25:26] (silenced gunshot)
[25:43] Officer down! I repeat,officer down! 警官 趴下 重复 趴下
[25:45] Status! 有情况
[25:46] (straining): Vest caught the round. 防弹背心挡住了子弹
[25:48] OFFICER 2: Took one in the arm,sir. 我手臂中弹了 长官
[25:52] WOLFE: Shooter’s gone. 开枪人跑了
[25:54] He’s gone. 他跑了
[25:57] Mr. Wolfe, Wolfe先生
[26:00] ?????? 最好在他再次下手前抓住他
[26:09] Well,the place was empty, except for these casings. 一间空屋 只有些弹壳
[26:12] They look like the ones the ballplayer gave us. 很像棒球手给我们的弹壳
[26:15] And this “For Sale” sign 此屋出售
[26:16] explains why he chose this location. 所以 他在这下手
[26:17] Yeah,shooter waited in here for the time to be right. 是的 枪手守在这里 等待时机
[26:21] Nice mansion by the water. 水岸豪宅
[26:23] I’ll start printing. 我马上采集指纹
[26:25] Mr. Wolfe, Wolfe先生
[26:26] he’s not gonna be in the system. 数据库里肯定没他的资料
[26:28] (cell phone ringing)
[26:29] Hello. 嗨
[26:31] WOMAN: Officer Delko? Delko警官?
[26:32] Yeah,who’s this? 是的 你是?
[26:33] This is Carmen Henney. 我是Carmen Henney
[26:35] What do you want? 你想怎样
[26:36] It’s my husband Vince. 我丈夫Vince
[26:38] Look,Mrs. Henney,I don’t know if you have a case of amnesia, Henney夫人 你是不是糊涂了
[26:41] but your husband is suing me. 你丈夫起诉了我
[26:43] I know,but something bad has happened. 我知道 但是发生了很糟糕的事情
[26:44] Well,look,if it’s an emergency why don’t you call 911? 如果是紧急情况 请拨911
[26:47] It’s too late for that. 太迟了
[26:49] What do you mean it’s too late? 为什么
[26:50] Vince is dead! Vince死了
[26:52] Where are you? 你在哪
[26:53] The alley behind Garden Vista. Vista公园后面的小巷里
[26:55] All right,give me five minutes, I’ll be there. 好的
[27:05] (camera clicking) 5分钟 我马上到
[27:08] Thank you for coming so quickly. 谢谢你这么快赶来
[27:10] Look,just save your story,all right? 收起你那套
[27:13] Detective Tripp will be handling the investigation. Tripp探员会调查此案
[27:15] Mrs. Henney. Henney夫人
[27:16] Were you here at the time of your husband’s death? 你丈夫死的时候你在这里么?
[27:19] No. 不在
[27:20] Just found him like this. 发现他的时候就这样了
[27:22] Anyone want Vince dead? 有谁想害Vince
[27:24] Not that I could think of. 想不出来
[27:27] Didn’t you tell your husband you’d kill him 你不是对你丈夫说 他再敢碰你
[27:28] the next time he touched you? 你就杀了他
[27:30] Kind of. 差不多吧
[27:31] I mean,I was upset. 可是 我当时烦得很 撂两句狠话也不奇怪
[27:34] Look,if you’re thinking it was me,you’re way off. 听着 我可不是凶手
[27:36] I didn’t kill Vince. 我没有杀Vince
[27:37] I’ll be the judge of that. 我会查清楚
[27:46] Blood on the pipe. 管子上有血
[27:47] Could be our murder weapon. 可能是凶器
[27:49] Well,I’m no CSI,Delko,but… 嗯 我不是搞鉴证的 Delko 但是…
[27:52] why’s there no blood on our victim? 为什么受害人身上没有血呢
[27:54] Good eye,Tripp. Tripp 好眼力
[27:56] Blood could belong to our killer. 可能是凶手的血
[27:58] In that case,Miss Henney, 既然这样 Henney夫人
[27:59] we’re gonna need a DNA sample. 我们需要你的DNA样本
[28:04] DUQUESNE: What are you doing with my bomb evidence? 你拿我的炸弹证据干什么?
[28:07] Some debris from the explosion 一些炸弹残骸
[28:09] blasted into the assassin’s boat. 飞到了凶手的船上
[28:11] I think I found the missing piece to your bomb. 我想找找看 炸弹上 有没有残缺
[28:14] What do you mean “missing piece”? 残缺 什么意思
[28:15] Well,land mines are self-contained. 嗯 地雷是个完备的装置
[28:16] They’re plastic-coated, and when you step on one, 外面有一层塑料壳 踩在上面
[28:18] you activate a pressure switch. 就会触动压力开关
[28:23] (explosion)
[28:24] So why didn’t the land mine detonate 为什么 杀手在把它放在沙滩上
[28:26] when the bomber put it in the sand? 地雷却没有引爆
[28:29] Because of the safety pin. 因为有安全引线
[28:31] It’s the last thing the bomber pulls once the mine is in place. 杀手安置好地雷
[28:35] (seagulls squawking) 再拔掉安全引线
[28:46] And he left a little something on it when he touched it. 他碰引线的时候 沾了点东西在上面
[28:49] The peaks indicate mineral oil. 矿物油
[28:52] Turpentine and rosin. 松节油和松香
[28:55] Why would you mix those together? 这些东西混一起做什么用
[28:57] You put the gunk in your throwing hand, 把这种黏性物质放在掷球的手上
[28:58] it helps grip the ball better and makes the ball move more. 可以更好地掷球和接球
[29:13] Pitcher. 投球手
[29:15] Also makes Lou Pennington a suspect. 这么说 嫌犯是Lou Pennington
[29:18] He’s at the plate. 他在本垒处
[29:20] I don’t think he speaks English. 我想他不会说英文
[29:21] You need a translator? 你需要翻译么
[29:22] So,Mr. Pennington, Pennington先生
[29:25] last season,you got a ten-game suspension 上个赛季 你因在手套上涂抹违禁物质 以便更好接球
[29:28] for using foreign substances to improve your grip– 而被禁赛十场
[29:31] rosin,turpentine,mineral oil. 松香 松节油和矿物油
[29:33] I’m playing again now. 我又开始参加比赛了
[29:35] It was no big deal. 有什么大不了的
[29:37] Blowing someone up is a big deal. 炸死人 问题可就大了
[29:39] We found some of your special mixture 我们在杀死Ario Pastano
[29:42] on a component of the land mine that killed 的地雷上
[29:44] Ario Pastano. 发现了你使用的这种混合物质
[29:49] I never even met the guy. 我从没见过这个人
[29:51] Let me refresh your memory. 提醒你一下
[29:53] He’s a right-handed pitcher, just like you, 他和你一样 右手投球
[29:56] except he’s about seven years younger, 但是 他小你7岁
[29:57] 0.88 ERA,96-mile- an-hour fastball. 投手防御率0.88 快速球96公里每小时
[30:05] My agent came for a visit, 我的经纪人来看我
[30:08] and then he takes a phone call. 然后接了一个电话
[30:11] He just assumes I can’t habla. 他觉得我打的不好
[30:17] Dieciocho anos. 18岁 正好
[30:19] Fantastico. Estan un poco inestables en esaposicion. 棒极了 他在那个位置 发挥不够稳定
[30:23] Bien. 好
[30:25] Mismo arreglo que antes. 和以前一样
[30:27] Laentra de en Playa Haulover. 星期六早上四点
[30:29] Cuatrode la manana,el Sabado. 在Haulover海滩上岸
[30:33] What’s that about? 什么事?
[30:34] Nothing. 没什么
[30:36] Listen,you don’t get your ERA under three this season, 听着 本赛季 你的投手防御率在3以下
[30:38] you’re gonna drop to double-A. 你要降级去双A了
[30:39] And,you know,Lou, 而且你知道 lou
[30:41] I only represent guys on their way up. 我只看中好球员
[30:43] (clicks tongue)
[30:46] I’ve been waiting three years for my chance at the show. 我苦等三年 才能上场一展身手
[30:50] Now my agent’s bringing in a new guy 现在 我的经纪人领个新人过来
[30:52] and threatening to drop me? 还威胁要甩掉我
[30:54] So you decided to get rid of the competition 所以你就决定买个黑市地雷
[30:56] by using a black market land mine? 干掉你的竞争者
[31:03] I read an article about some old mines 我曾读到 导弹危机时期
[31:07] buried on Miami beaches during the missile crisis. 有些地雷 被埋在迈阿密海滩上
[31:10] Except,those mines, 但是 那些地雷
[31:11] they’re an urban legend. 不过是坊间传说
[31:13] Yours was real. 你的地雷 却是实实在在
[31:14] It’s not enough that I have to compete 和本土的棒球天才竞争
[31:17] with all the American talent, 已经快让人焦头烂额
[31:19] my own agent smuggles in a Cuban as my competition. 我的经纪人还要”走私” 一个古巴人来抢我的饭碗
[31:22] Competition should be good for the sport. 竞争对体育运动有利
[31:25] I couldn’t let that guy come in 我不能让这个人
[31:28] and ruin my baseball career. 毁了我的棒球生涯
[31:37] Well,it looks like he didn’t have to. 嗯 看起来 用不着他
[31:39] You did it yourself. 你自己已经做到了
[31:46] Looks like things are going your way today. 你今天很走运
[31:49] Blood on your husband’s murder weapon was not yours. 杀害你丈夫的凶器上的血不是你的
[31:52] That means I’m innocent. 这么说 我是无辜的
[31:54] That means it wasn’t your blood. 只能说明 不是你的血
[31:55] Well,can I go? 嗯 那我可以走了么
[31:57] Yeah,I’ll have a uniform take you out to the car. 是的 我派名警员送你上车
[31:59] But I want to say something first. 不过 我得说
[32:00] I am sorry for your loss,Mrs. Henney. 发生这样的事情 我很遗憾 Henney夫人
[32:03] I’m not sorry to see Vince’s civil suit go away. 同时 Vince的民事诉讼撤销
[32:06] What makes you think it will go? 谁说要撤销了
[32:09] Plaintiff dies, case is dismissed. 原告死亡了 案件就撤销了
[32:13] Officer Delko’s pretty much off the hook. 没Delko什么事了
[32:17] Actually,it’s a little more complicated than that. 实际上 事情没这么简单
[32:20] How do you mean? 什么意思
[32:23] According to Florida law, 根据佛罗里达法案
[32:24] Vince’s claim can survive his death. Vince虽然死了 要求的赔偿还在
[32:26] As beneficiary of his estate, 作为遗产的受益人
[32:28] I recover the value of lost support and services. 我要求继续赔偿
[32:30] In Officer Delko’s case, 在Delko警官的案子里
[32:32] it means the quarter mil goes to me. 得给我25万美金
[32:34] This isn’t happeni. 这不可能
[32:37] Really? 真的?
[32:38] DELKO: Hey. 嗨
[32:40] You have no right to do this. 你没有权利这么做
[32:42] I defended you. 我保护了你
[32:43] That’s an admission of fact, by the way. 的确是事实
[32:44] Look,you need money, get a job like everyone else. 若你需要钱 象其他人一样找个工作
[32:47] You’re about to spend an awful long time 你是场旷日持久的官司
[32:49] in court,do you really want to string this out? 你真的想打?
[32:50] DELKO: What do you think,I’m gonna 你在想什么
[32:52] lay down without a fight?! 我没动过手 凭什么陪钱
[32:53] Huh? Are you crazy? 嗯 你疯了
[32:55] I’m crazy? 我疯了?
[32:56] For all I know,you killed Vince to save yourself some cash. 据我所知 你杀了Vince 为自己省些钱
[32:58] If I find out anything like that, 假如我找到证据
[33:01] I’ll have the complaint amended 我会把这件非法死亡案
[33:02] to include a count of wrongful death. 一并计算在内
[33:07] Get her out of here. 带她出去
[33:09] And,gentlemen, 嗯 先生们
[33:12] have a nice day. 祝你们愉快
[33:18] That bloodsucker and her husband 那个敲人竹杠的女人和她丈夫
[33:20] had me set up from the beginning. 一开始就设计陷害我
[33:22] She’s a snake,Eric. Eric 她是蛇蝎美人
[33:25] You were at the wrong place at the wrong time. 你在错误的时间出现在错误的地点
[33:29] ??????? 我会揪出真凶
[33:43] Is that the pipe that killed Vince Henney? 这管子 就是杀Vince Henney的凶器么?
[33:45] It is. I just processed it. 是的 我刚刚检查完
[33:47] I didn’t get any hit on the blood, 血样没什么线索
[33:49] and the prints were unusable. 指纹根本不能用
[33:51] His wife’s threatening me with wrongful death. 他老婆拿非法死亡威胁我
[33:53] I’ll be damned if she’s going to get away with murr 如果她杀人了人 却由我背黑锅
[33:55] and I pay for it. 那可就冤了
[33:57] You really think she did it? Could very well be. -你真的认为是她做的 -非常有可能
[33:59] Carmen Henney’s an expert in deception. Carmen Henney精于行骗
[34:00] What do you mean? 什么意思?
[34:01] She’s a slip-and-fall artist from Tampa. 她是Tampa人 假摔高手
[34:03] She won half a dozen personal injury suits 没嫁人之前
[34:05] under her maiden name. 靠获取受伤赔偿赚了不少钱
[34:07] (sighs)
[34:09] I wish I had something for you. I… 我希望能帮点什么 我..
[34:11] I mean,there was something weird about the prints. 我想说 这些指纹有点怪异
[34:16] There was a pattern, but there was no ridge detail. 只有大致轮廓 却没有指纹细节
[34:20] Take a look. 看看
[34:26] Someone has paronychia. 这人有甲沟炎
[34:27] Eww. That sounds… contagious. 嗯 听起来会传染吧
[34:31] DELKO: It’s an affliction that plagues bartenders. 酒保的烦恼
[34:36] Okay,you repackage it. 好的 你把它放好吧
[34:38] No,I can’t touch it. Remember? 不行 我不能碰
[34:41] Thank you. 谢谢
[34:42] Thank you. 谢谢
[34:47] I bet you use real limes in your mojitos,am I right? 你调酒时 用了酸橙
[34:51] Are you asking the questions,now? 你现在是问我话么
[34:53] I thought you were in trouble. 我想你有麻烦了
[34:54] No,you’re the one who’s in trouble,so shut up 有麻烦是你 所以 少说废话
[34:57] and hold out your hand. 伸出手来
[35:03] Yeah,you have paronychia– aka bar rot. 是的 你有甲沟炎 调酒的时候被腐蚀的
[35:07] Excuse me? 什么
[35:08] The citric acid in the lemons and limes– 酸橙和柠檬中的柠檬酸性
[35:10] it kills your skin and cuticles. 破坏了你的皮肤和表皮
[35:13] (patrons chatting indistinctly)
[35:15] * *
[35:19] DELKO: Couple that with the bacteria in dirty dishwater… 加上洗杯子的脏水里的细菌
[35:24] and you have bar rot. 所以你的手指被腐蚀了
[35:29] Unfortunately for you, disease patterns can be matched. 你很不走运 被腐蚀的手指模子 也可以进行对比
[35:33] We matched the ones on that autopsy photo that you touched 我们在你碰过的一张尸检照片上 发现了匹配的指纹
[35:36] to Vince’s murder weapon. 和杀死Vince的凶器上的一样
[35:38] Why did you kill Vince? 你为什么要杀Vince?
[35:43] I knew what he and his wife were doing. 他和她老婆的勾当 我一清二楚
[35:45] Their big scam. 他们的阴谋
[35:48] I told him I wanted in on it. 我跟他说算我一份
[35:50] You get a rich guy to hit you, 你设计 让一个有钱人扁你
[35:52] then you sue for personal injury. 然后要求赔偿
[35:55] That’s the scam,right? 这是个阴谋 对吧
[35:56] What if it was? 是又怎样
[35:58] It’s my bar… I want my share. 在我的酒吧里 所以 我要分钱
[36:00] That’s not gonna happen. 想得美
[36:02] I can always tell the cops. 我会报警
[36:04] You do,I’ll tell them you’re in on it. 你敢报 我就拉你下水
[36:06] Look,there’s a reason you’re still a bartender. 你也就是当酒保的料
[36:08] Stick with the tips,loser. 继续赚你的小费吧
[36:13] (grunting) 孬种
[36:22] Who the hell does he think he is,hmm? 他以为他是谁
[36:24] Telling me I’m not good enough for his small-time con. 说我没本事干他那种事
[36:26] So you showed him you were good enough to kill him. 所以 你就杀了他 证明你有本事
[36:34] How do I make some kind of deal here? 我们做个交易
[36:37] Start by telling me the truth about your bar. 那就告诉我你酒吧的的实情
[36:43] Your officer was right. 你手下是对的
[36:44] A lot of F.O.B. Cubans come in there for papers. 很多古巴偷渡客来这弄证明
[36:47] One come in this morning? 今天早上有人来过么
[36:49] Yeah. Name’s Guillermo. 是的 叫做Guillermo
[36:51] Tall guy with some kind of case. 高个子 生意人
[36:53] Like a gun case? 什么生意 走私手枪?
[36:55] Could’ve been. 可能是的
[36:56] Did he say where he was going, mention any names? 他有提到要去哪 或者找什么人
[37:00] I heard him talking about some guy… 我听他提到一个人
[37:04] Miguel Santora.
[37:06] Mr. Wolfe, Wolfe先生
[37:07] Miguel Santora–
[37:09] everything. 把他的信息统统调出来
[37:16] So the bartender heard right. 那个酒保听的没错
[37:17] It turns out Miguel Santora is Miguel Santora是
[37:19] part of the anti-Castro movement. 反卡斯特罗运动中的一员
[37:21] He actually provides 他为这个组织
[37:22] a significant amount of their financial backing. 提供了很多经济支持
[37:25] So killing him could be a setback to the movement. 杀了他 这个运动会大受影响
[37:28] That makes him a perfect target. 所以 他成了凶手的不二目标
[37:30] Yes. Where is he? I tried calling him on his cell phone, 他在哪里呢 我打过他的手机
[37:33] but it went straight to voice mail. 总是转到语音信箱
[37:34] His assistant said that he is on the job. 助手说他在工作
[37:36] A job? 工作
[37:38] Yeah,he’s a builder-investor. 是的 他是个建筑投资商
[37:39] He’s got five corporate properties right now in Miami, 目前 在迈阿密 他投资了五家建筑
[37:41] so there’s really no telling which one he’s at. 很难说他现在在哪里
[37:44] Okay,so we pull the plans from the job sites. 好吧 就从他工作的地方开始吧
[37:46] Maybe there’s a reason he’s not calling back. 也许 他不回电话是有原因的
[37:58] I have that info you wanted. 我有你想要的信息
[38:02] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[38:04] Public Works sent me some satellite photos, 公共建设工程部传给我几张卫星图片
[38:06] including the five sites 其中有五个地方
[38:08] that Miguel Santora has under construction. 是Miguel Santora正在修建的大厦
[38:09] So,I’m,uh,scanning them into the imaging software. 我把他们照片扫进图片软件
[38:12] BOA VISTA: And the image is… 这些图片..
[38:18] All of his buildings are downtown. 他的大厦都在市中心
[38:21] How’d he get all those prime locations? 他怎么拿到的这些地皮啊
[38:24] He must know something we don’t. 一定有不为人知的秘密
[38:25] We know something that he definitely doesn’t,so… 我们也有不为他知的秘密
[38:28] We’re running out of time. 没有时间了
[38:31] (typing)
[38:33] His buildings are the ones in red. 他的大厦标记为红色
[38:35] And now is when your information helps. 现在看看你的信息
[38:38] Oh. Well,Santora’s cell phone provider is TeleShore. 哦 嗯 Santora手机用的是TeleShore的卡
[38:42] Okay,let’s look for all the antennas and shared towers. 好的 查查天线和发射塔
[38:46] Okay,so he’s got really great cell coverage. 好的 他所在的区域信号很好
[38:48] So what? 那么怎样呢
[38:50] No,no. He doesn’t have good coverage today. 不 不 今天他的手机信号不好
[38:51] His cell phone is unreachable. 手机打不通
[38:53] You think one of his buildings is in a dead zone? 你认为 他的某个大厦可能在个盲区内
[38:56] Exactly. What causes loss of reception? 是的 为什么会没有信号
[38:58] Air traffic control– 空管
[38:59] that disturbs all kinds of radio waves. 影响所有的无线电波
[39:01] No,none of the buildings are close enough 不是 他的大厦
[39:03] to an airport for that. 都不靠近机场
[39:04] A tall building between a phone and a cell tower. 也许 电话和发射塔 恰好被高楼挡住
[39:07] Okay,I’ll factor that in. 好的
[39:09] (typing) 我把这个加进去
[39:12] No. 没有
[39:13] Movies? 电影院
[39:14] What? AMV theaters just installed -什么? – AMV电影院安装了
[39:16] cell jammers in all their theaters 手机干扰装置
[39:19] so people can’t talk during the show. 电影放映中
[39:22] (typing) (computer beeps) 不能使用手机
[39:27] That’s it. 是这里
[39:29] Santora’s building is right in the middle of a dead zone. Santora的一幢大厦正好在盲区里
[39:32] Yeah,in more ways than one. 是的 就是这一个
[39:33] The building next to it is 大厦旁边
[39:34] a perfect vantage point for a sniper. 行刺的绝好位置
[39:36] H… H… I found the assassin.
[39:43] * * * * 我找到刺客的藏身处了
[40:15] It’s all over,Guillermo. 都结束了 Guillermo
[40:17] Not in Cuba,senor. 在古巴 可没有 长官
[40:22] Take your finger off that trigger. 把手指从扳机上拿开
[40:23] (sirens wailing)
[40:25] I made a promise to Fidel; I cannot stop now. 我答应了卡斯特罗 不能罢手
[40:28] Yes,you can,Guillermo. This is your chance. 你可以
[40:31] (sirens wailing) Guillermo 机会就在眼前
[40:34] What’s it gonna be? 怎样?
[40:35] We both have our laws. 大家各为其主 你有你的法 我有我的律
[40:38] There’s only one law,Guillermo. 法律
[40:47] (gunshot) 只有一个 Guillermo
[40:50] Get down… 趴下
[41:09] I don’t know how to thank you,Lieutenant. 我不知道该怎么感谢你 中尉
[41:11] Just keep up the good work,Miguel. 继续干好工作 Miguel
[41:14] You,too. 你也是
[41:17] We both tried to make Miami a better place. 我们都想让迈阿密的人们 更加安居乐业
[41:21] And we are. 是的
[41:22] I’m also preparing my people for a day 希望有一天
[41:25] when they can do the same for Cuba. 我的人 可以把古巴建设的更好
[41:28] And that day is going to come,Miguel. 这天会来到的 Miguel
[41:31] But you see how high passions run 但是 你也看到了 古巴的未来
[41:33] when it comes to Cuba’s future. 人们的热情高涨
[41:35] So we’ve got to make sure of one thing,don’t we? 所以 我们要确保一件事情
[41:38] What’s that? 什么
[41:40] That you’re still around to see it. 你能安然无恙地看到这未来
[41:46] Take care,Miguel. 保重 Miguel
[41:58] DUQUESNE: Are you signing out? 你准备离开?
[41:59] DELKO: I won’t be signing out for a while. 离开一段时间
[42:02] Are you having your wages garnished? 你用工资抵做勒索金?
[42:05] Yeah,20% of every check now goes straight to the court. 是的 20%直接上缴法庭
[42:09] To pay off the con artist? 给那个耍阴谋的女人
[42:11] She wins. 她赢了
[42:13] Eric,let me ask you something: Eric 我想问你
[42:14] Why did you decide to settle instead of going to court? 为什么你要接受调解而不打官司呢
[42:17] Because I don’t want anyone looking 因为 我不想再有人
[42:18] into this lab anymore than they have to. 对鉴证科指指点点
[42:19] But you didn’t do anything wrong. 但是你没有做错
[42:21] Not in this country. 在这个国家可不是这样的
[42:22] But Horatio and I going to Brazil– 况且 Horatio和我去巴西
[42:24] that wasn’t exactly sanctioned. 并不为上级认可
[42:25] I have to make this go away; 我必须了结这事
[42:27] it’s going to take money to do that. 只有用钱才可以了结
[42:29] Is there anything that I can do? 有什么我可以做的么
[42:32] Yeah,I’m going to have to start pulling some extra shifts,so… 是的 我得多做几份工 所以
[42:35] All right,I got your back; don’t worry. 好的
[42:38] (chuckles) 有我在 你放心
[42:40] It’s hard not to… 不说什么了
[42:41] but thanks. 谢谢你
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第5季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第5季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme