Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第5季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第5季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:32] Go around! 走开
[00:37] CSI Boa Vista,pull over. 鉴证科的Boa Vista 把车开到路边
[00:40] I repeat: pull over. 我重复一遍
[00:56] Natalia Boa Vista. 把车开到路边
[00:57] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[00:59] You’re under arrest for the murder of Nick Townsend. 你因涉嫌谋杀Nick Townsend 被捕了
[01:05] What? 什么
[01:11] Where’s Horatio? Horatio呢
[01:13] He’s not going to let this happen. 他不会坐视不理
[01:14] He’s the one who called me. 正是他派我来的
[01:22] WOMAN (over radio): 253 Adam request an assist in Golden Beach, Adam街253号请求支援 地点在Golden Beach
[01:26] 1829 Dawson Drive, possible murder victim. Dawson Drive街1829号 可能有凶案受害者
[01:30] My lucky day. 今天可真走运
[01:32] I cannot believe you got here before me. 难以置信 你居然先我一步
[01:35] Jump the gun much? 这么积极干吗
[01:36] How long is it going to take to process 你们要处理多久
[01:38] before I can get in to clean up? 我才能进去清理呢
[01:40] I don’t know. I have no idea. 不清楚
[01:42] Why,what’s the big hurry? 怎么啦 干嘛这么着急
[01:43] The blood’s not going anywhere. 血又跑不掉
[01:44] Got a little lunch date. 我得赴个午餐约会
[01:47] Lunch date? 午餐约会
[01:48] Really? 是嘛
[01:50] Well,then I think I might just take my sweet time. 既然这样 那我就不紧不慢地做咯
[01:56] You look good in green. 这件绿衫真称你
[02:09] 36-year-old man killed in his own home. 36岁男性 遇害家中
[02:12] Do we have a cause of death,Alexx? 查出死因了吗 Alexx
[02:15] Not yet,Horatio. 还没有 Horatio
[02:17] I tell you one thing, he didn’t go quickly. 可以告诉你 他并未立即死亡
[02:19] Why do you say that? 何以见得
[02:21] It couldn’t have been the granite. 不可能是因为那块花岗岩
[02:23] Baby boy’s got blood spatter on his lips… 这男人嘴唇上有
[02:24] from expiration. 呼气造成的喷溅血迹
[02:28] So he drowned… 所以 他是被自己的血
[02:30] in his own blood. 溺死的
[02:32] But look at this. 不过 看这
[02:35] That’s a gunshot wound. 枪伤
[02:37] Maybe not. No powder burns. 也许不是 没有火药灼痕
[02:40] Could be a puncture wound. 可能是穿刺伤
[02:42] I’ll know more when I get him on my table. 解剖后 会有更确切的结果
[02:43] Okay. I understand the blood pool and the spatter, 血泊和血点可以解释
[02:47] but his pants– 可他的裤子
[02:48] that’s a swipe, isn’t it? 那是擦痕 对吧
[02:49] What about that? 是怎么回事
[02:52] Possibly transfer from our killer. 或许是凶手留下的
[02:55] Probably somebody he knew. 很可能是他的旧识
[02:59] Yes,and soon so will we. 很快 我们就会见到 这位旧识的真面目
[03:53] c/Hey. 嗨
[03:55] So I’ve been searching this place up and down 我把这翻了个遍
[03:57] for a murder weapon, 想找到凶器
[03:58] but,uh,haven’t had any luck. 可是 呃 运气不佳
[03:59] How about you? 你怎么样
[04:00] Oh,yeah. 哦 是的
[04:01] We got a whole wealth of riches in here. 我们在这里大有收获
[04:03] You gotta love granite. 你会爱死花岗岩的
[04:05] It’s a perfect surface for prints. 保留指纹的绝佳之处
[04:07] Yeah. So,uh,Eric and Kelly are back in the lab. Eric和Kelly回实验室了
[04:09] Do me a favor– scan these into the mobile unit 帮我个忙 用便携式扫描仪 扫描这些指纹
[04:11] and,uh,shoot ’em over. 然后 把它们拍下来
[04:12] Yep. Thanks. -好的 -谢谢
[04:28] Hey. 嗨
[04:29] Ryan called me. Ryan给我打了电话
[04:30] Have you got those prints 这些指纹都是
[04:31] from the crime scene? 在犯罪现场采集到的?
[04:33] Yeah,Natalia sent them over. 对 Natalia送过来的
[04:34] I’m running them through AFIS right now. 我正在AFIS中搜索比对
[04:37] (computer beeps)
[04:40] “Jeff Murdock.”
[04:42] Volunteered his prints for some reason. 出于某种原因 他自愿提供指纹
[04:47] He’s got no record. 他没有前科
[04:49] Not yet. 暂时没有
[04:51] * *
[05:12] Jeff Murdock.
[05:15] Can I help you? 什么事
[05:17] Miami-Dade PD. 迈阿密戴德警局
[05:19] You familiar with a man by the name of Benjamin Rhodes? 你认识一名叫Benjamin Rhodes的男子吗?
[05:22] Rhodes… He up by Golden Beach? Rhodes… 住在Golden Beach的那位?
[05:26] He was. He’s in the morgue now,Jeff. 以前是 现在 他正在躺在停尸房 Jeff
[05:28] We found your fingerprints 我们在砸中他的一块花岗石板上
[05:29] on a slab of granite that crushed him. 发现了你的指纹
[05:31] Are you serious? 真的?
[05:32] As a triple bypass. 确凿无疑
[05:33] Yeah,I went to his house. 对 我是去过他家
[05:35] I install high-end audio-visual systems. 我是安装家庭影院的
[05:37] I gave the guy a quote. 我给那家伙报过价
[05:38] When was that? 什么时候
[05:39] A few days ago. 几天前
[05:41] Guy wanted to trick out his house: 他想装修房子
[05:42] 80-inch plasmas,surround sound, you name it. 80寸等离子彩电 环绕立体声 诸如此类
[05:45] I can have you hooked up in three days 三天内 我就能帮你装好
[05:48] including the plasmas. 包括等离子电视
[05:49] Let me think about it. 让我考虑一下
[05:50] Okay,just got to leave you my card. 好吧 我给你张名片
[05:53] Let me know. 想好了通知我
[05:56] Unfortunately,the only person 很不幸 唯一的证人
[05:58] that could corroborate that is no longer among the living. 已不在人世
[06:00] Well,look deeper. 若你们继续查看
[06:01] You’ll find my prints in homes all over the county. 会发现 我的指纹 遍布本郡
[06:04] That’s why I volunteered them to the police 我自愿向警方提供指纹
[06:06] to avoid situations like this. 就是为了避免不必要的麻烦
[06:07] Or provide you with cover. 不如说 为自己提供掩护
[06:09] Look,I’m just trying to make a living,man. 听着 伙计 我只是在养家糊口
[06:13] So unless you guys got something else, 若你们没有其他证据
[06:16] I really got to get back to it. 我得回去干活了
[06:17] CAINE: Thank you for your time. 谢谢你的合作
[06:27] Hey,Maxine, did you get anything 嗨 Maxine 死者裤子上的血痕
[06:29] on the blood swipe on the vic’s pants? 有什么发现吗
[06:31] You know,contrary to popular belief, 听着 与常识相反
[06:33] breathing down one’s neck does 跟在人身后紧催
[06:34] not improve productivity or make CODIS 不会提高效率 也不会让搜索CODIS
[06:36] run any faster. 进行得更快
[06:37] Okay,I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[06:38] It’s just,it must be going around today. 今天一直来去匆匆 手脚不停
[06:41] Nick was jumping on me to process the crime scene Nick催我尽快处理完现场
[06:43] quickly so that he could clean it 他就能早点清洗完
[06:44] and he could get to some lunch date. 去赴一个午餐约会
[06:49] Uh… 呃
[06:53] Pending DNA tests for other cases? 其它案子的待测DNA?
[06:55] Is this a “To do” list for me? 给我的?
[06:58] I was going to ask you. 我本想请你做
[07:00] You know,if you weren’t 如果你不
[07:01] too crazy with other stuff. 那么忙的话
[07:04] ‘Cause you’re Nick’s lunch date? 你就是Nick那位”午餐伴侣”
[07:06] What is he doing? 真不知道他想干什么
[07:10] Why won’t you listen to me? 你怎么不听我的
[07:11] He is dangerous. 他很危险
[07:12] I like dangerous. 男人不坏 女人不爱
[07:14] No,not this kind of dangerous. 不 不是这个意思
[07:16] Woman to woman, 同为女人
[07:18] I can’t tell you what to do, but just be careful,okay? 我不好对你指手划脚
[07:22] (machine beeps) 不过 小心为妙
[07:24] Oh,here we go. 哦 有了
[07:25] CODIS found a match. CODIS中找到了一个匹配者
[07:27] “Lauren Sloan.”
[07:30] Arrested over seven years ago for burglary. 七年前 因入室盗窃被捕
[07:37] We found your blood on a murder victim– 我们在受害者身上发现了你的血
[07:40] Benjamin Rhodes
[07:41] Benjamin’s dead? Benjamin死了?
[07:42] How did you know him? 你怎么认识他的
[07:45] I’m a therapist. 我是个心理医生
[07:46] He was one of my patients. 他是我的病人
[07:48] Were you ever at his house? 你去过他家吗
[07:50] No,I don’t do house calls. 没有 我不上门应诊
[07:53] Then why did we find your blood on his pants? 为什么 我们会在 他的裤子上找到你的血
[07:56] It must have happened this morning. 今天上午的事
[07:58] He was my first appointment. 他是我的第一个病人
[08:00] I told him 我告诉他
[08:01] I had to drop him as a patient. 我不能再做他心理医生
[08:02] I’m sorry,Benjamin. Great. -我很抱歉 Benjamin -好啊
[08:04] Turn you back on me. 你也背弃我
[08:05] Everyone else does! I’d be happy to… -大家都这么对我 -我会很高兴…
[08:07] Forget it! 得了
[08:09] (shrieks)
[08:12] This is exactly what I’m talking about. 我正想对你说
[08:14] Wait,Dr. Sloane,I’m sorry. 等等 Sloane医生 我很抱歉
[08:16] Get out! 滚出去
[08:18] Get out. 滚出去
[08:22] That was the last time I saw him. 那是我最后一次见到他
[08:24] How’d you know it was my blood? 你们怎么查出 那是我的血
[08:27] Because you were arrested for robbery in 1999. 因为 1999年你曾因抢劫而被捕
[08:30] Did you forget? 你忘了吗
[08:31] I had a problem with shoplifting. 我曾有强迫性的
[08:35] It became compulsive. 偷窃癖
[08:37] But getting help in the end inspired me to help others. 后来 我受人帮助 治愈心疾 这让我萌发了帮助别人的念头
[08:40] Well,at least one of your patients 不过 至少有一个病人
[08:41] would beg to differ 对你的话持有异议
[08:43] because we checked Benjamin’s phone records. 因为 我们查过Benjamin的通话记录
[08:47] Is there any reason that he made repeated calls 他为什么多次致电
[08:49] to the State Board of Psychology? 州心理学会?
[08:51] Sometimes my clients 有时 我的病人
[08:53] dot like to face who they really are 不愿意面对真实的自己
[08:55] and they need to assign blame. 还想推卸责任
[09:03] Hey,can I help you? 嗨 有什么事?
[09:06] No,I’m good. Hot outside. 没事 外面很热
[09:08] The A.C.,it’s all nice,icy in here. 这的空调 真是清爽怡人
[09:12] Want to try and convince me you’re not here 是想证明给我看
[09:14] to harass Natalia? No,I don’t think so. -你不是来骚扰Natalia的? -不 我可不这么想
[09:15] It’s none of your business,Eric. Eric 这关你什么事
[09:17] Hey,a civilian walks past that reception desk, 如果是个人就能来这晃一晃 看两眼
[09:21] this lab could lose its accreditation. 鉴证科会被摘牌的
[09:22] That makes it my business. 那就关我的事了
[09:24] Okay,big man. 好吧 您是老大
[09:27] As a matter of fact,Nick, 事实上 Nick
[09:29] crime scene at the Rhodes property was just released. Rhodes家的犯罪现场刚刚解封
[09:31] Why don’t you go over there and make yourself useful? 为什么不去那里干你的活呢
[09:34] (laughs)
[09:36] You think you’re better than me? 你以为你比我强吗
[09:39] Why,’cause I’m the mop-up guy? 只因为我是清洁工?
[09:41] No,I don’t care what you do. 我不管你做什么
[09:44] You’re a lowlife. 你就是个人渣
[09:47] Who you kidding? 说谁呢你
[09:49] You’re just some sorry sap 别端一副臭架子
[09:52] looking to get laid like the rest of us. 你和我们没啥两样
[09:56] You’re pushing your luck,Nick. 得了便宜卖乖是吧 Nick
[09:58] Oh! What’s up,Eric? 哦 怎么啦 Eric
[10:00] Test tube too small? 试管太小 玩腻了?
[10:05] Eric! Eric! Eric! Come on! Eric Eric Eric 住手
[10:07] Hey,hey,Eric! Come on. 嘿 嘿 Eric 住手
[10:08] Back up. Back up. 退后 退后
[10:10] You listen to your buddyere. 听你同事一句劝
[10:11] Inappropriate lab behavior. 在实验室动手 真是有失你身份
[10:14] Let me tell you something. 告诉你
[10:16] Outside these walls,big world. 出了这里 世界大得很
[10:18] Real big. People die every day. 确实大得很 每天都有人死
[10:19] You want to continue this conversation, 还想继续
[10:21] you know where to find me. 尽管来找我
[10:22] Eric Eric… You get lost.
[10:30] DELKO: Yeah. 你 赶紧从我眼前消失
[10:32] CAINE: Alexx,Benjamin Rhodes? Alexx Benjamin Rhodes怎么样
[10:35] Yes. It definitely wasn’t death by granite,Horatio. 他不是被花岗岩砸死的 Horatio
[10:38] The vertebrae in his neck are intact. 颈椎骨没有受损
[10:41] Which brings us back to his chest wound. 所以 得检视他胸口的伤
[10:42] Most definitely. 确实
[10:44] His sternum is fractured, 他胸骨断裂
[10:46] esophagus pierced. 食道穿孔
[10:47] Pierced by what? 被什么刺穿的
[10:49] You’re not going to believe this,but I don’t know. 说来你也许信 我不知道
[10:53] Stippling around the wound says he was shot, 伤口周围的斑痕说明 他受到枪击
[10:55] but there was no projectile in his chest cavity. 但没有在他胸腔内找到子弹
[10:57] Was there an exit wound? 有穿出伤吗
[10:59] Only an entrance. 只有射入伤口
[11:00] My only explanation 唯一的解释是
[11:01] is that the projectile, whatever it was, 不管是子弹还是什么 是射弹
[11:04] was lodged in his esophagus, and he coughed it up. 射入食道后 他给咳出来了
[11:07] Alexx,there was blood all over the floor. Alexx 地板上到处是血
[11:10] I’d get your guys to wade through it,Horatio. 得让你的人再麻烦一趟 Horatio
[11:14] The answer’s there. 真相就在那里
[11:16] Mr. Wolfe… Wolfe先生
[11:18] Mr. Wolfe,go back to the Rhodes’ house Wolfe先生 马上到Rhodes家去
[11:19] w|???????? 让清洁工停手 以免破坏证据
[11:32] Hey,Nick… 喂 Nick
[11:34] hold up. 住手
[11:38] Oh,you’re not Nick. You’re a sharp one. -哦 你不是Nick -你反应倒很快
[11:42] Yeah,well,you still need to stop. Where’s Nick? You just missed him. -你先停手 Nick呢 -他刚走
[11:44] He came by, then he took off somewhere. 来过 然后又走了
[11:46] Whatever. Blood’s blood. 管它呢 血就是血
[11:48] What do you want? 你想要什么
[11:49] I want you to,uh, 我想让你 呃
[11:51] stop compromising the evidence for one. 不要再破坏证据
[11:52] You guys had your run of the place. 你们已经处理过这地方了
[11:53] I was given the go-ahead. 我是奉命前来
[11:55] Okay,well,now you’re getting the go-away. 所以
[11:57] (chuckles) 现在 得请你走
[11:59] Missed something,huh? 漏了点东西 对吧
[12:01] This is a murder investigation. 这是凶案调查
[12:04] Don’t you think you guys ought to be a little more thorough? 你们就不知道彻查一遍?
[12:06] Take a walk. Go ahead. 出去走走 去吧
[12:09] Fine. 好吧
[12:10] But if my supe chews me out, 不过 如果上头找我麻烦
[12:13] I’ll give him your digits. 我就拿你去顶罪
[12:21] (music playing)
[12:55] (coughing)
[13:00] What are you? 这是什么
[13:13] Oh,hey. 哦 嗨
[13:14] You’re in a hurry. 这么匆忙
[13:16] What’s up? 怎么了?
[13:17] I just got a call-out. 刚接到任务
[13:21] Oh,I’ll get my kit, I’ll go with you. 我去拿工具箱 跟你一起去
[13:22] You can’t. 不行
[13:26] The address is 378 Coral Drive in Aventura. 现场在Aventura区Coral Drive街378号
[13:30] Coral Drive… that’s where Nick lives. Coral Drive街 Nick不是住那
[13:33] Yeah. 对
[13:35] Look,it’s a homicide. 是宗凶杀案
[13:40] Look,I’ll call you as soon as I know something,all right? 一有消息我就通知你打电话
[13:43] Okay. 好吧
[14:07] Alexx is on her way. Alexx正赶过来
[14:08] So this is,uh, Natalia’s ex,huh? 这就是Natalia的前夫?
[14:12] Yeah,it is. 对 是的
[14:13] Who called it in? 谁报的警
[14:15] Mailman. Front door was wide open. 邮差 前门大开着
[14:17] Nice digs for a guy that just got out of jail, 对于一个刚刚出狱 以打零工为生的人来说
[14:20] working entrail duty. 这地方可算是豪华了
[14:22] Gentlemen. 先生们
[14:24] H,I’m all over this. H 这里我来
[14:25] Eric,I’m going to stop you Eric 我得换个人
[14:27] and put somebody else on this. 不能让你来
[14:29] What do you mean? 什么意思
[14:31] Natalia has a personal connection to the victim Natalia与死者有亲密关系
[14:33] and that makes this a conflict of interest for us. 因此 这案子与我们有利益冲突
[14:36] Who’s going to work the case? 你想派人
[14:38] Jake Berkeley–
[14:41] with the night shift CSI’s. 和CSI夜班组
[14:43] What,he’s a CSI now? 什么 他现在是鉴证员了?
[14:45] Homicide detective. 凶杀组探员
[14:49] Eric,this whole thing has to be aboveboard Eric 这件事必须光明正大
[14:52] and handled correctly. 处置得宜
[14:54] You understand? 明白吗
[14:55] I do. 是的
[14:57] Thank you. 谢谢
[15:02] Did you get anything on the doorknob? 门把上有发现吗
[15:04] Just smudges,no ridge detail. 只是些污迹 没有清晰指纹
[15:06] You’ve been at it for ten minutes. 你都弄了十分钟了
[15:10] I’m thorough. 我做事一向仔细
[15:13] You’re graveyard shift. 你是夜班组的
[15:14] Just used to groping around in the dark. 估计是习惯了在黑暗中摸索
[15:16] Delko,you heard your boss. Delko 我接到了你上司的命令
[15:19] You got your marching orders to step off. 你是不是得回避一下?
[15:21] We need to focus. 我们需要集中注意力
[15:22] Well,maybe you need to shift your focus 别在门上浪费功夫了
[15:24] from the doorknob to that window there. 查查那边的窗
[15:27] There’s a disturbance in the bamboo. 竹子被动过
[15:34] Courtney,could you
[15:35] check out this area,please? 请检查一下这里 好吗
[15:43] Got partial palm prints here. 有部分掌纹
[15:46] Possible fingerprints. 可能是指纹
[15:50] Seems like our killer may have been 看来 凶手
[15:52] casing the place. 似乎是站在这偷窥的
[15:54] COURTNEY: I’ll get these prints to the lab. 我把这些指纹送到实验室去
[16:09] What do we got? 有什么发现
[16:10] Any evidence Nick Townsend had a visitor? 是否有证据显示 有人去过Nick Townsend家
[16:12] I’d say. 当然
[16:14] Of the female variety. 女性
[16:17] Bed’s unmade. Sheets smell of perfume. 床还没整理 被单散发着香水味
[16:20] They’re a literal DNA parade. 可以采集到大量DNA
[16:22] What do we know about this woman? 对于这个女人 我们知道些什么
[16:24] Well,she may keep 呃 她可能
[16:25] some stuff here– 在这放过些东西
[16:26] check out the open drawer. 查一下那打开的抽屉
[16:31] See if you can trace any of the items. 看能否从那些物品中找到线索
[16:34] I want to meet our lucky lady. 我想见见这位幸运女士
[16:36] You can meet a part of her right now. 你现在就可见到部分的她
[16:40] Hair. 头发
[16:42] Possible root still attached. 可能还附着发根
[16:44] Run it through DNA. 检测DNA
[16:46] And do it yourself. 你亲自去做
[16:53] Hi. 嗨
[16:54] What is it with you day shifts? 你们日班组的来做什么
[16:58] You’re not supposed to be working this case. 你不该参与这个案子
[16:59] It just so happens that I have numerous other cases 只是碰巧 我手上有好几件案子
[17:02] involving fingerprints. 也需要比对指纹
[17:04] So,have you got any suspects? 怎么样 有疑犯了吗
[17:07] Hmm,subtle. 怎么 想套我话?
[17:09] Just making a little conversation. 大家聊聊嘛
[17:11] Normally,I’m sleeping right now. 平常这时候
[17:13] (beeping) Natalia. 我肯定在呼呼大睡
[17:21] That’s why you’re not on this case. 早说了 你不该参与
[17:32] I did not kill my ex-husband, 我没有杀我前夫
[17:34] and you can’t just arrest me like this. 你们不能就这么逮捕我
[17:37] I’m afraid I can. 恐怕 我能
[17:45] Will you say something,please? 帮我句话吧 拜托
[17:51] You’re kidding me. Say something,please. 别玩我 快帮我说几句 拜托
[18:07] So,Natalia… 那么 Natalia
[18:10] where were you headed when I picked you up? 在我截停你之前 你要去哪里
[18:13] Out of town? 出城吗
[18:15] No,I had just found out that Nick was dead, 不 我只是得知Nick死了
[18:19] and I… 我…
[18:21] …wanted to get some air. 想去兜兜风
[18:23] Mm-hmm. 哦
[18:25] You guys have quite the history. 你们可真是一对欢喜冤家
[18:27] Says here that he went to jail for breaking your arm, 资料显示 他曾打断你手臂而锒铛入狱
[18:29] and then filed a T.R.O. against you. 后来 他又申请了针对你的限制令
[18:32] Because he was trying to get back at me,yeah. 他是存心报复
[18:34] But you did get violent with him 可你在犯罪现场工作时
[18:35] on the job at a crime scene 又跟他起了冲突
[18:38] in front of Eric Delko 当着曾跟你交往过一段时间
[18:39] whom you briefly dated, is that correct? 的Eric Delko的面 是吗
[18:41] Did Eric actually tell you that? Eric告诉你的?
[18:42] You also made some volatile statements. 你还撂过狠话
[18:44] You’re quoted as saying, 原话是这样的
[18:45] “I think that I want to kill him.” “我真想杀了他”
[18:47] to Calleigh Duquesne. 对Calleigh Duquesne说的
[18:48] No,no,no,no,that was… 哦 天哪 那是
[18:51] I mean… 我的意思是
[18:53] it was girl talk. 女生之间的闲聊 说说而已
[18:54] I was joking. 我开玩笑的
[18:55] This is no joke. 这不是玩笑
[18:57] I have evidence that you were stalking him. 我有证据表明 你在跟踪他
[18:59] That I was stalking him? Why would I do that? 我在跟踪他 为什么?
[19:01] Just so that I’m clear– 直截了当
[19:04] were you or were you not outside his window? 你是不是到过他的屋外 隔窗偷窥
[19:07] Yes,I was, 对 我到过
[19:09] but I was never inside. 但我没有进去
[19:11] Really? 真的
[19:12] Never? 从来没有?
[19:15] You’re familiar with DNA? 你很熟悉DNA 是不是
[19:17] Because we found 因为我们
[19:18] your hair in his bed. 在他床上发现了你的头发
[19:20] Now,that’s strange, 这就奇怪了
[19:23] since you’ve never been inside. No,no,no,that’s not what I… -既然你从未进去过 -不不不 我说的不是…
[19:24] That’s not what I said. 我不是那个意思
[19:26] Okay,you’re twisting my words now, 好了 你在歪曲我的话
[19:27] because I didn’t say never. I meant never today. 因为我不是说从未 我只是说今天没有
[19:30] When the shoe’s on the other foot, 主客异位 位置颠倒
[19:32] it’s a tight fit,isn’t it? 实在是别有一番滋味 对吧
[19:35] Nick and I have a very complicated relationship. Nick和我之间 一直说不清 道不明
[19:37] I was there last night. 昨晚我在他那里
[19:40] There were some text messages on Nick’s phone Nick的电话里有些留言
[19:44] about a lunch date today. 关于今天的午餐约会的
[19:47] Now,we’re checking your phone records. 现在 我们得去查你的通话记录
[19:52] Okay. 好吧
[19:54] No,no,don’t say anything. 不 不 什么都别说
[19:55] Don’t say something 不要一时冲动
[19:56] that you’re going to regret,just… 说些会让你后悔的话
[19:58] We’ll give you some time 我们会给你些时间
[19:59] to really consider your answer. 让你认真考虑 如何回复
[20:01] Or to get a good lawyer. 或者 去请个好律师
[20:11] Lieutenant. 中尉
[20:13] Ms. Valera. What’s wrong? Valera女士 怎么了?
[20:15] I just heard what happened. 那件事 我刚听说了
[20:16] The Nick Townsend case. Nick Townsend的案子
[20:18] I found you so I could tell you in person. 我来找你 是想亲口告诉你
[20:20] Natalia didn’t kill her ex-husband. 杀死她前夫的不是Natalia
[20:25] ?????? 是我
[20:52] What’s going on, Lieutenant? 什么事 中尉
[20:53] Jake,this is Maxine Valera. Jake 这位是Maxine Valera
[20:56] Yeah. I know who she is. She’s come to me -嗯 我认识她 -她对我说的话
[20:58] with information that I think you should hear. 我想 你该听上一听
[21:00] Well,I’m all ears. 好吧 我洗耳恭听
[21:01] No interrogation tactics. 这不是审问
[21:02] I just want you to listen. 我只希望你侧耳倾听
[21:04] You understand? 明白吗
[21:06] Yes,sir. 是的 长官
[21:07] Go ahead,ma’am. 去吧 女士
[21:14] Just have a seat. 请坐
[21:21] Today, 今天
[21:23] I met Nick at his condo. 我去Nick的公寓
[21:26] For lunch. 吃中饭
[21:27] You text-messaged him. 你给他发的短信
[21:29] Yes. 是的
[21:31] Natalia warned me. Natalia警告过我
[21:33] Said he was dangerous. 说他很危险
[21:35] And she was right. 她是对的
[21:37] What did he do? 他干什么了
[21:40] I was just giving him a kiss good-bye. 我只是跟他吻别
[21:42] Then he got scary. 然后他就兽性大发
[21:46] What do you say we take this into the other room? 我们去别的房间怎么样
[21:49] I should really get going. 我真得走了
[21:51] Need a little music? 来点音乐
[21:53] Huh? That it? 嗯 怎么样
[21:55] Nick,what are you doing? Nick 你干什么
[21:57] I’m going to loosen you up one way or another. 让你爽一把
[22:00] Come on. 过来
[22:02] Hey! You come with me. 嗨
[22:03] (yells) Nick? 你给我过来
[22:12] It was me. 是我干的
[22:14] I’m the one responsible. 我要负责
[22:20] Well,that’s sweet. 说得真好
[22:23] You’re covering for your friend. 你想帮你的朋友
[22:24] But I’m sorry. 但是 我很抱歉
[22:26] That’s not going to get Natalia out of holding. 这不能洗脱Natalia的嫌疑
[22:28] Why not? I just told you I did it. 为什么 我说过是我干的了
[22:31] Because the evidence trumps your confession. 但是 证据和你的口供有出入
[22:32] Natalia has history,motive, Natalia有背景 动机
[22:34] and I can place her inside and outside his house. 而且 屋里屋外都留下了她的踪迹
[22:36] Well,even if she was there doesn’t make her a killer. 但是 她在那出现 并不表示 她是杀人凶手
[22:41] Would you change your mind if I told you 如果我告诉你 我们在床上发现了她的DNA
[22:44] we found her DNA in his bed? 你还会这么想么?
[22:48] She was sleeping with him? 她和他上床了
[22:50] She neglected to tell you that. 显然 她没告诉你
[22:54] She slept with him. 她和他上过床
[22:56] She got angry. 然后 她发飙
[22:57] She killed him. 痛下杀手
[23:01] Hey,Ryan. You seen Detective Berkeley? 嗨 Ryan 你看到Berkeley探员了么
[23:03] He doesn’t figure on answering my pages. 他没有回我的信呢
[23:06] Everyone’s a little bit scattered right now. 这件事搞得人心惶惶
[23:08] What’s going on? 怎么了
[23:09] Well,I was about to cut open Nick Townsend,to determine COD, 我正打算对Nick Townsend 进行尸检 确定死因
[23:13] but I thought this was more pressing. 但我觉得 这个更要紧些
[23:14] I swabbed a wound on his knuckles, 我用棉签擦拭他 指关节的一处伤口时发现
[23:17] and it appears to be a fight bite. 这是打斗所致的伤痕
[23:20] (groans)
[23:25] What’s wrong,baby? 亲爱的 怎么了
[23:26] Eric and Nick got in a fight this morning. Eric和Nick今天早上打过一架
[23:29] The said that they were going 看这样子
[23:31] to take it outside for part two. 他俩打算再约时间单挑
[23:33] You don’t think… 你不会以为
[23:35] You know what? Um… 你知道 嗯…
[23:36] I can’t have anything to do 我还是别碰这DNA样本了
[23:38] with that DNA sample, but will you take it 你把它拿给Donwell检验
[23:39] to Leo Donwell? Of course I will. 好的
[23:41] I’ll… I’ll go call Horatio. 我去通知Horatio
[23:45] Sir,I entered the sample 长官 这是Woods医生从受害人手上
[23:47] that Dr. Woods obtained from the victim’s hand. 提取的DNA样本 我已把数据输入系统
[23:48] Check it against my criminalists. 把它和我手下的对比一下
[23:52] But… Right. 但是 好的
[23:53] Everyone who works a scene 为了方便排除嫌疑
[23:55] is automatically put into the system 现场处理人员的DNA样本
[23:56] for elimination purposes. 都会保存在数据库里
[23:57] I want to eliminate them. 我要排除他们的嫌疑
[24:10] No match. 不符合
[24:11] Widen it. 扩大搜索范围
[24:12] CODIS? Okay. CODIS? 好的
[24:14] Here goes. 找到了
[24:20] Philip Craven. Wait a minute. Philip Craven 等等
[24:22] That’s that crime scene cleanup guy. 这个人 不是犯罪现场清洁工作?
[24:27] Should I call Detective Berkeley? 要我通知Berkeley探长么
[24:28] Don’t bother. 不必
[24:29] The pleasure will be mine. 这一趟 由我来
[24:33] So I got cut. What about it? 我受伤了 那又怎样
[24:35] You fought with Nick. 你和Nick打了一架
[24:37] I want to know why. 我想知道原因
[24:39] No way. 不行
[24:40] Guy’s dead,and you’re going to try to pin this on me? 人死了 你就想把罪名强加给我?
[24:43] Convince me otherwise. 那就一五一十 交代清楚
[24:44] Not only did he flake 这人
[24:46] on cleaning that crime scene earlier, 不止打扫犯罪现场
[24:47] but the guy’s been stealing. 还喜欢顺手牵羊
[24:48] How do you know that? 你怎么知道的
[24:49] I been keeping my eyes open a while. 我眼睛可亮得很
[24:52] This time,I was sure. 这次 我很确定
[25:01] Yo,Nick. You can’t just leave,man. Nick 你就这么走了? 伙计
[25:03] Cover for me. I got a woman to meet. 替我挡挡 我要和妞约个会
[25:05] Do the same for you. 我也会替你挡的
[25:07] Oh,yeah? You going to give her the jewelry 哦 是么 你还打算送首饰给她?
[25:08] I just saw you steal from the scene? 我可都看着了 手够快得啊
[25:09] Don’t push me. 别推我
[25:11] And you’re high. 你就靠这个爽么
[25:13] Yeah? And you’re going back to prison if I talk. 是么 要是我说出去 你就要回去坐牢了
[25:24] Look,I didn’t kill the guy,all right? 听着 我没有杀他
[25:27] I just tried to set him straight. 我只想让他把偷的东西还了
[25:29] Forgive me if I don’t believe you. 很抱歉 我不相信你
[25:36] I want a lawyer. 我要找律师
[25:38] Spoken like the last request 罗嗦了半天 就最后这句
[25:40] of a guilty man. 才像个杀人犯说的
[25:42] (door lock buzzes)
[25:49] Natalia. Horatio.
[25:52] God. You’re hearing a lot of things about me right now. 天哪 你现在 一定听了不少 关于我的风言风语
[25:55] Well,put your mind at ease. I don’t listen 嗯 放松点
[25:57] to them unless they come from you. 除非你亲口证实 否则 我不会相信那些闲言碎语
[25:59] A lot of stuff has happened between me and Nick. 我和Nick之间
[26:03] Things that 很多事情
[26:05] I am not exactly proud of. 让我羞于启齿
[26:07] You were at Nick’s place today. 你今天在Nick家
[26:11] Did you see Philip Craven there? 看见Philip Craven了么?
[26:13] The cleanup guy? No. I didn’t see him. 那个清洁工? 没看见
[26:18] But I… I did see someone else. 但是我 我看见了别人
[26:22] You saw Valera there. 你看见Valera了
[26:24] I knew that she was going on a date with Nick, 我知道她要去和Nick约会
[26:27] and I was really worried about her. 而且 我真的很担心她
[26:29] Did you share this with Jake Berkeley? 你没有告诉Jake Berkeley么?
[26:31] No. Because I didn’t want to go down that road again 没有 我不想重蹈覆辙
[26:34] with the whole mole business. 再演一幕无间道
[26:34] I really just wanted to protect her. 我只想保护她
[26:37] What exactly did you see? 你到底看见什么了
[26:44] Enough. 我不想再说
[26:46] Then,Ms. Boa Vista, you know what you need to do. 那么 Boa
[26:55] (door lock buzzes) Vista女士 何去何从 你心里有数
[27:02] Horatio said the three of us should talk. Horatio说 我们三个应该谈谈
[27:06] And I agree with him. 我同意了
[27:08] You got something you want 你有些事情
[27:09] to tell me, Natalia? 要告诉我 Natalia?
[27:11] Yeah,I do. 是的
[27:13] I’m really sorry,Maxine. 我真的很抱歉 Maxine
[27:17] What is it? 是什么
[27:18] I went over to Nick’s because 我去了Nick那里
[27:20] I was really scared for you, 因为我很担心你
[27:22] and I just wanted to make sure that nothing happened, 我只是一切平安无事
[27:24] and I saw you both through the window. 然后 我透过窗户 看到你们两个
[27:31] You were there? 你在那里?
[27:33] I was,and I… 我 然后我
[27:34] I saw you trying to fight him off. 我看见你想挣脱他
[27:37] And then you pushed him 然后你推开他
[27:38] and he fell,and… and you ran. 他倒在地上 你就跑了
[27:41] I’m going to loosen you up. 我不会放开你的
[27:42] Nick,what are you doing? Nick 你要干吗
[27:44] Come on. 过来
[27:46] Hey! You come with me. 嗨
[27:50] (yells) 你给我过来
[27:57] And then you didn’t 然后 你对此
[27:59] say anything because… 只字不提 是因为
[28:01] you were relieved that he was finally out of your life. 他从你生命中消失了 让你觉得如释重负
[28:04] No. That wasn’t it. 不 不是这样的
[28:05] Phone records confirm that you text-messaged Nick, 电话记录显示 你给Nick发过短信
[28:08] luring him there. 把他引诱到那里去
[28:09] We had a date. 我们约好了的
[28:11] And you admit to fighting with him, 你承认和他打斗
[28:12] knocking him down. 把他推倒了
[28:13] All the while,you’re outside, 这时候 你就在外面
[28:15] watching,waiting,hoping. 偷窥 等待 期望
[28:17] Everything hits the fan. 一切顺理成章地发生了
[28:19] Then you cover for each other. 然后 你们替对方掩护
[28:21] Sounds to me like murder. 我看 你俩根本一个主犯
[28:22] And conspiracy to murder. 一个从犯
[28:25] You don’t actually believe that,do you? 你根本就不信我们 是吧
[28:26] Well,maybe I do,maybe I don’t. 嗯 也许相信 也许不信
[28:28] But what I do know is what it looks like. 事情看起来就是这样
[28:31] And it looks bad. 而且 看起来很糟糕
[28:33] Then where does that leave us? 那我们怎么办
[28:36] Unless one of you comes clean,then… 除非 你们中有人能和盘托出 否则
[28:39] I can’t help either of you. 我也爱莫能助
[28:42] Nobody can. 没人能
[28:51] DUQUESNE: Mystery projectile 在Benjamin Rhodes家里的血迹中
[28:52] recovered in the blood pool at Benjamin Rhodes’s house. 发现的不知名的射弹
[28:54] It turns out it’s paper wadding. 是纸制纤维
[28:57] He wasn’t shot with a bullet? 他不是被子弹射中的
[28:58] No. He was shot with a blank. 不是 是被空包弹射中的
[29:00] Like they use in movies. 拍电影里用的那种?
[29:02] Exactly. A blank is really just a cartridge 是的 空包弹就是在弹药筒里
[29:04] filled with gunpowder and a wad of paper 装上火药 然后用纸制纤维包好
[29:06] that contains the explosive pressure. 保持发射压力
[29:12] So the shooter had to be at very close range. 那么 射手一定是近距离开枪的
[29:14] Well,technically,anything at that speed could kill you. 嗯 从专业角度讲 以这个速度 发射出的任何东西 足以致人死地
[29:20] But there was no gun at the scene, 但是 现场未发现手枪
[29:22] so how we going to track the shooter? 怎么追查射手?
[29:23] Here’s how. Take a look. 有办法 看
[29:28] WOLFE: Looks like white acrylic paint. 看起来象是块白色的塑料油漆
[29:30] Blank casings are usually rolled or scalloped. 空包弹通常有外包装
[29:33] It’s in a sealant. 置于放在密封剂中
[29:34] Then that should make it easy 顺藤摸瓜 很容易找到
[29:36] to find the gun shop that sold the blanks. 出手这些空包弹的武器店
[29:38] Wadding is .357 inches. 纤维是0.357英寸的
[29:41] Circumference says it’s from a .38. 周长证明 用于点38口径上
[29:45] I’ll make some calls. 我去打电话
[29:51] H,ATF hooked me up with a gun shop H 枪管组在Hallandale Beach
[29:54] in Hallandale Beach. 找到了一家武器店
[29:55] The blanks they sell use the same wadding 他们出手的纸制纤维
[29:56] as what were found at the crime scene. 和我们在犯罪现场找到的 一模一样
[29:58] Did you find out who purchased them? 谁是买家?
[30:00] The name on the credit card receipt 信用卡收据显示
[30:01] was Jeff Murdock. Does that ring a bell? 是Jeff Murdock 有印象么
[30:04] The audiovisual installer. 那个装音响的
[30:07] Should I send someone to go pick him up? 我去派人把他抓来
[30:08] No. Let’s get a warrant for the house, 不 我们要先申请搜查令 查他房子
[30:10] and don’t go back 掌握确凿证据
[30:11] until we can place that smoking gun in his hand. 再下手
[30:13] Got it. 明白
[30:27] Don’t know why you want me 我不明白
[30:29] to look at all this stuff from Nick’s place again. 这些从Nick家搜集的东西 你为什么又要我查一遍
[30:30] Because it’s evidence,Jake. 因为这是证据 Jake
[30:32] Evidence that led us to suspects. 证据可以帮我们找到嫌疑人
[30:33] Evidence that led you to my people. 证据只让你找到我的手下
[30:36] You think my scope was too narrow? 你认为 我的视野太窄了?
[30:38] Prosecuting a crime, it’s more than the evidence. 调查罪案 不应当只盯证据
[30:40] It’s context. 还要注意案件的前后关联
[30:42] In order to create the context, you have to do research 要了解这种关联 你必须
[30:45] on your victim. 在受害人身上做文章
[30:47] What are these? 这是什么
[30:49] These are from crime scenes. 来自犯罪现场
[30:50] They list items that were missing 清单列出了 在清理过现场后
[30:52] after the cleanup. 所有丢失的东西
[30:53] What is the common denominator? 有什么共同之处?
[31:01] Let me guess– Nick Townsend worked them all. 让我看看 Nick Townsend清理过这些现场
[31:04] What’s your next move? 你下一步打算怎么办
[31:09] ????? 做漂亮点
[31:25] I looked over all the stolen merchandise 根据你的要求 我们检查了
[31:27] we found at Nick’s place, like you asked. Nick家所有的失窃物品
[31:29] Anything jump out at you? 有什么特别的么
[31:30] The guy cleaned up for a living. 这个人靠清理现场为生
[31:32] In a lot of ways– everything’s spotless. 很多方面都看的出来 所有东西都干干净净的
[31:33] Except… for this. 除了 这个
[31:38] A woman’s pierced earring. 女人的耳环
[31:40] With blood on it– where was that discovered? 上面有血 在哪里发现的
[31:42] Nick’s living room. Same place Nick的卧室
[31:45] Nick’s body was found. Uh-huh. 就是发现Nick尸体的房间
[31:47] So the earring belongs to the killer. 耳环是凶手的?
[31:49] It may,but not Nick’s. 也许 但不是Nick的
[31:51] What do you mean? Well,the blood on it isn’t a match to him. 什么意思 上面的血迹 不是Nick的
[31:54] It’s a match to Benjamin Rhodes. 是Benjamin Rhodes的
[31:56] The guy shot with a blank. 被空包弹射中的男人
[31:59] The victim in Calleigh’s case. Nick stole that earring Calleigh负责的那起案子里的受害人
[32:01] from the scene, Nick从犯罪现场偷走了这副耳环
[32:02] and may have just broken her case wide open. 这么说 她的案子越查越深
[32:04] So who does the earring belong to? 那么 这个耳环是谁的
[32:06] Well,I ran the epithelials on the earring post,and… 我采集了耳环上皮细胞
[32:09] (beeping) Lauren Sloan. 进行比对查找
[32:18] We executed a search warrant on Jeff Murdock’s house Jeff Murdock购买过空包弹
[32:21] based on the blanks he bought. 据此 我们搜查了他家
[32:24] Guess who else lives there. 猜猜
[32:26] Lauren Sloan? 还有谁住在那里
[32:28] Yep. 没错
[32:32] Turns out they’re married, 看起来 他们是对恩爱夫妻
[32:33] and that’s her,uh, 这是她娘家的名字
[32:35] maiden name. Did you find a gun at the house? 你在她家找到枪了么
[32:37] Yeah. Her husband’s gun. 找到了 她丈夫的枪
[32:39] It was loaded with blanks. 装满了空包弹
[32:40] Also,uh, 而且 嗯
[32:42] check this out. 看看这个
[32:50] You haven’t been very forthcoming with us,Ms. Sloan. Sloan小姐 你还没有准备好 怎么面对我们吧
[32:53] Or should I say, Mrs. Murdock. 或者 我该称你为Murdock太太
[32:56] Yes,I have a husband. 是的 我结了婚
[32:58] You never asked. So? 你又没问 怎样呢?
[33:00] This was the,uh,gun used to kill Benjamin Rhodes. 这是杀死Benjamin Rhodes的枪
[33:04] We found it at your house. 我们在你家里找到的
[33:07] Wait a minute. 等等
[33:08] You’|| not saying my husband killed him. 你是说 我丈夫杀死了他
[33:10] Not at all. 不是
[33:12] Actually,we found a powdery substance 实际上 我们在手枪的橡胶手柄上
[33:13] on the rubber grip of the gun. 发现了一些粉末
[33:15] Trace says that 痕量分析表明
[33:16] it’s a,uh… it’s a mixture of mica, 粉末由云母
[33:20] iron oxide and titanium dioxide. 氧化铁和二氧化钛组成
[33:23] What’s that? 那是什么
[33:24] May I see your purse? 我可以看看你的包包么
[33:27] It’s makeup. 是化妆品
[33:31] Blush powder,actually, 应该说是散粉
[33:33] spilled in your purse. 散落在你包包里面
[33:35] (chuckles)
[33:36] If you’re implying 假如你是在暗示
[33:38] that makes me a murderer… 是我杀了人
[33:39] I’m not implying. 我没有暗示
[33:41] Actually,a pair of your earrings 事实上 你的一对耳环
[33:43] made it into Benjamin Rhodes’s house. 就在Benjamin Rhodes屋子里
[33:45] So,it looks like you make house calls after all,huh? 看起来 你到底还是上门诊治了
[33:51] Earrings tie you to the scene. 耳环说明 你去过现场
[33:53] Trace puts the gun in your hand. 痕量分析说明
[33:58] (exhales) 你开过枪
[34:00] I was having an affair with Benjamin. 我和Benjamin是有过一段
[34:03] It was a mistake. 一时糊涂犯了错
[34:05] I just wanted to go back to my husband, 我只想重回我丈夫怀抱
[34:09] but Benjamin wouldn’t hear of it. 但是Benjamin听不进去
[34:10] So I grabbed Jeff’s gun 所以我拿了Jeff的枪
[34:15] and went over to Benjamin’s. 去了Benjamin那里
[34:16] Put the gun away,Lauren. 把枪拿开 Lauren
[34:18] You’ve been calling the State Board? 你已经向州管委投诉
[34:19] I could lose my license. 我会丢掉执照的
[34:21] But they should know what kind of woman you are. 应该让他们要知道 你是个怎样的女人
[34:22] And so should your husband! 还有你的丈夫
[34:24] (gunshot) (groans)
[34:26] (coughing)
[34:28] (choking,gasping)
[34:34] (gasps)
[34:44] But it was just a blank. 只是个空包弹而已
[34:47] I only wanted to scare him. 我只想吓吓他
[34:49] I… Not kill him. 我没想杀他
[34:53] Well,you know what they say about the best laid plans. 机关算尽
[35:07] Alexx. 到头来 却是害人害己
[35:09] Do we have a cause of death? 查出死因了么
[35:11] Yes,we have. 查到了
[35:12] Nick had a depressed skull fracture,Horatio. Nick头骨上有处下陷的裂痕 Horatio
[35:14] See this bone? 看到这块骨头么
[35:15] It’s displaced inward. 凹下去了
[35:18] And it’s on the occipital bone. 在枕骨上面
[35:20] That makes it the back of the skull, 是在头骨的后面
[35:22] and Natalia and Valera’s stories don’t line up. Natalia和Valera的口供与案情不一致
[35:28] The blunt-force trauma caused a subdural hematoma. 钝器的敲击造成硬膜下间隙血肿
[35:30] Blood collected between his dura and arachnoid, 血液在硬脑膜和蛛网膜间聚集
[35:32] which caused the veins to tear. 造成细血管破裂
[35:34] The intracranial pressure 头颅内的压力
[35:36] damaged delicate brain tissue, which was fatal. 破怀了大脑内的器官 这是致命一击
[35:39] What about this tool mark? 什么工具留下的痕迹
[35:42] What could the weapon have been? 什么武器造成的?
[35:44] Horatio,I’ve never seen a mark like this. Horatio 我从未见过这样的痕迹
[35:45] It had to have been caused 这应该是一种
[35:47] from some specialty tool. 专业工具
[35:49] Now,I can try and cast it to narrow it down for you. 我可以试着铸模 缩小范围
[35:51] Alexx,you just did. Alexx 你已经做到了
[36:31] Why is he in here? 他怎么在这
[36:32] We caught him with the weapon that killed Nick Townsend. 我们抓到他 也找到了杀死Nick Townsend的凶器
[36:35] How’d you find that? 你怎么找到的
[36:36] I followed the evidence,Jake. 我只遵循证据 Jake
[36:39] So did I. 我也是啊
[36:40] Yes,but in your case, 是的 但是在你的案子中
[36:42] you allowed the evidence to fit your theory,Jake, 你只会让证据迎合你的推断 Jake
[36:44] instead of the other way around. 却不知另寻他途
[36:45] And by the way, the spotlight is off my lab now. 还有 我的人可以洗脱嫌疑了
[36:48] So you’re booting me off the case. 你不让我查这案了?
[36:50] In so many words. 可以这么说
[36:58] Nick Townsend’s blood matches the weapon 凶器上的血的
[37:00] you used on him, Mr. Murdock. 和Nick Townsend血匹配 Murdock先生
[37:03] No use in lying now. 现在撒谎也于事无补了
[37:04] You already arrested my wife. 你们已经抓了我老婆
[37:08] I only wanted to protect her. 我只是想保护她
[37:11] I was having an affair. 我和别的男人…
[37:12] What? Is it over? 什么 结束了么
[37:17] It is now. 现在结束了
[37:19] That’s my gun. 这是我的枪
[37:20] What did you do? 你干了什么
[37:21] I shot him! 我朝他开枪了
[37:23] The bullets I bought,they were supposed to be blanks! 我买的子弹 应该是空包弹啊
[37:28] Oh,God… 哦 天哪…
[37:30] Is there anything that can trace you back to that house? 你有没有落下什么东西 让警方追查到你
[37:33] Oh,my God. 哦 我的天哪
[37:36] I forgot a pair of my earrings. 我掉了一副耳环在那里
[37:39] (crying): What are we gonna do? 我们怎么办
[37:43] I went to the house to get them back, 我去了那房子 想把它们取回来
[37:46] but the police were already there. 但是 警察已经在那里了
[37:49] So you waited. 所以你就等着
[37:50] Couple of hours. 等了几小时
[37:52] Then some cleanup crew took over. 然后 几位清洁工进去了
[37:55] I waited for them to leave. 我等他们离开
[37:56] Then I heard them talking. 然后 我听到他们的谈话
[37:59] Yo,Nick,you can’t just leave,man. Nick 你不能就这么走了 伙计
[38:03] Come on,cover for me. I got a lady waiting. 别这样 替我挡挡 我有个妞要约
[38:06] I’d do the same for you. Oh,yeah,you gonna give her the jewelry I just saw you 我也会替你挡的 哦 是么 你还打算送首饰给她
[38:09] steal from the scene? 我刚刚看到你从现场偷的
[38:11] (soft groan)
[38:16] (man groans)
[38:22] So,you followed him to his house. 所以 你跟踪他回了他家
[38:25] The place was like Grand Central Station. 那地方就像红灯区
[38:27] Women coming in and out. 女人来来去去的
[38:29] One of them left the door open. 其中的一个忘了关门
[38:31] So you walked in and confronted Nick. 所以你走进去 碰到了Nick
[38:34] He denied everything. 他矢口否认
[38:44] Hey,man,what do you think, you can just walk in here? 嗨 伙计 你以为这是什么地方啊 让你大摇大摆进进出出
[38:48] I know you took my wife’s earrings at that house. 我知道 你拿了我老婆的耳环
[38:51] I want them back. (laughing) 还我
[38:54] Why would some dead dude have your wife’s earrings? 为什么一个死人会有你老婆的耳环
[38:58] Oh… 哦
[39:00] I get it. 我知道了
[39:02] That’s pretty pathetic, if you ask me. 要我说 真是可怜
[39:05] Shut up. 住嘴
[39:06] Get the hell out. 去死吧
[39:07] (grunts)
[39:12] I couldn’t believe what I had done. 不敢相信 我居然杀了人
[39:17] Mr. Murdock, you can’t protect someone Murdock先生 替人掩罪
[39:20] by covering their crimes. 无异于以纸包火
[39:22] You know the worst part? 你知道最糟糕的是什么
[39:25] No matter what Lauren did… 无论 Lauren做了什么 做错了什么
[39:29] I still love her. 我却依然固执地爱她
[39:53] Thought I’d… 我想
[39:55] thought I’d see how you were doing. 我想看看你怎么样了
[40:01] Nick’s mom asked me to get Nick的妈妈要我
[40:04] all his personal effects together,and they’re… 他的遗物收拾好 然后他们…
[40:07] That’s it. (laughs) 这些就是
[40:08] The sum total of his life. 这就是他的一切
[40:11] Right there. 就在那里
[40:15] I would really like to go through it,I just… 我本想从容面对
[40:19] (chuckles uncomfortably): …I can’t. 可我做不到
[40:51] God,that guy made my life a living hell. 天哪 就是这男人 让我过得水深火热
[41:01] Take a look at that,Natalia– some of it was good. 看看这个 Natalia 有些回忆 终究是美好的
[41:14] Some of it was really incredible. 是啊 简直是刻骨铭心
[41:20] So here’s what we do. 既然这样
[41:22] Let’s hang on to that. 那就把它珍藏在记忆里
[41:25] Okay? 你说呢
[41:31] Yeah. 好的
[41:34] All right. 没事了
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第5季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第5季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme