时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Gentlemen… | 先生们 |
[00:18] | let’s start the bidding. | 开始出价吧 |
[00:20] | Look at these beautiful ladies. | 看看这些漂亮美眉 |
[00:23] | Gorgeous twins. They can be your girlfriends for the day. | 热辣孪生姐妹 她们会陪你一整天 |
[00:26] | Remember folks, all your money goes to charity. | 记住各位 你们所有的钱 都用于慈善事业 |
[00:29] | 10,000. | 一万 |
[00:30] | (cheering) | |
[00:31] | 50,000. | 五万 |
[00:32] | Whoa. | 喔 |
[00:33] | (cheering) | |
[00:35] | Stan, your tech company just went public. | Stan 你的科技公司可刚刚上市 |
[00:37] | 60,000. | 六万 |
[00:38] | 100,000. | 十万 |
[00:40] | Whoa. | 喔 |
[00:43] | Going, going… Gone. | 一次 |
[00:47] | (cheering and applause) | 两次 成交 |
[00:48] | Gorgeous twins | 热辣孪生姐妹 |
[00:50] | for $100,000. | 十万块成交 |
[00:54] | Next | 下一个 |
[00:55] | we have the beautiful Rebecca. | 我们漂亮的Rebecca |
[00:57] | (cheering) | |
[00:59] | Shall we start the bidding | 开始出价 |
[01:00] | at 20,000. 20,000. | 两万快打底 两万 |
[01:03] | 25. (murmuring) | 两万五 |
[01:05] | Guys, this is all tax-deductible. | 各位 这可都是免税的 |
[01:07] | 40. | 四万 |
[01:08] | 45. Whoa. | -四万五 -喔 |
[01:11] | C’mon, man, you already got a stunner. | 老兄 你吃着碗里的 还… |
[01:16] | 60,000. | 六万 |
[01:17] | (cheering and applause) | |
[01:20] | She’s all yours. | 她注定属于你的 |
[01:21] | $60,000. | 六万 |
[01:23] | Sixty | 六万美元 |
[01:24] | thousand dollars. | |
[01:25] | (cheering) | |
[01:27] | Come on, Katie. | 过来 Katie |
[01:29] | Ready for this? Wow. | 准备好了么? 喔 |
[01:33] | It’s so nice | Peter借给你的卧室 |
[01:33] | of Peter to let you use his bedroom. | 真是没的说 |
[01:39] | I just gave him a ton | 我给他的基金会 |
[01:39] | of money for his charity. | 捐了那么多钱 |
[01:43] | He owes me. | 他欠我的 |
[01:47] | You want to get those curtains, Rebecca? | Rebecca 把窗帘拉上好么? |
[01:49] | Why? | 为什么? |
[01:51] | It adds to the mystery. | 增加点神秘感 |
[01:55] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[01:56] | Sure. | 好的 |
[02:00] | So should we have a drink? | 我们是不是该喝点什么? |
[02:03] | Why don’t you help me with my tie? | 帮我解开领带如何 |
[02:06] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[02:20] | Ooh. | 哦 |
[02:39] | Just give me one minute. | 稍等我一下 |
[02:40] | Where are you going? | 你去哪? |
[02:42] | I… | 我 |
[02:43] | I have to get something. | 我得取点东西 |
[02:47] | Just give me one minute. | 等我一下 |
[02:53] | What do you say? | 怎么办 |
[02:54] | Let’s close the rest of these curtains. | 我们还是把剩下的窗帘拉上吧 |
[02:59] | Sorry for the wait. | 抱歉久等了 |
[03:00] | Oh, it’s going to be worth it. | 春宵一夜值千金 |
[03:04] | Girls? | 辣妹? |
[03:07] | I hope you didn’t start without me. | 你们俩可别自己先开始 |
[03:13] | ?? | 真是物有所值 |
[03:18] | ?? | 好一条美腿 |
[03:23] | ?? | 这是巧克力酱? |
[03:25] | ?? | 真诱人 |
[03:27] | (screams) | |
[03:38] | I just left the room a few minutes. | 我就离开了几分钟 |
[03:43] | I know how this looks. | 我知道那场面有多可怕 |
[03:44] | Why’d you leave the room? | 你当时为什么离开房间? |
[03:47] | To take a Viagra. | 我吃了一片伟哥 |
[03:51] | I dropped some major | 我在这 |
[03:51] | dough here. | 花了一大笔钱 |
[03:54] | I wanted to get my money’s worth. | 我要物有所值 |
[03:56] | Well, looks like you’re going have to stick | 事实看起来 |
[03:57] | with the tax deduction. | 你是想避税 |
[04:01] | Where’the other girl? | 另一个姑娘在哪? |
[04:03] | There was another girl? | 还有另一个? |
[04:05] | I bought… two. | 我买下 两个 |
[04:11] | You bought two. Officer. | 你买了两个 |
[04:13] | What? Thank you, Mr. Kornspan. | -什么? -谢谢 Kornspan先生 |
[04:19] | Get his horsepower, | 没收他的车 |
[04:19] | will you? Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[04:21] | Frank, | 先生 |
[04:22] | What about an ID? We found our victim’s purse. | -有没有发现死者身份? -我们找到死者的钱包 |
[04:25] | Her name’s Rebecca Roth. She’s 19. | 死者Rebecca Roth 19岁 |
[04:27] | Good, Frank. Tell me about this auction. | 很好 Frank 说说这次拍卖的事情 |
[04:29] | Well, they’re raising money for underprivileged kids | 他们为贫困孩子筹款 |
[04:31] | so they can go to summer camp. | 然后送他们去夏令营 |
[04:33] | It’s called, uh, Project Campfire. | 叫 营火会项目 |
[04:36] | It’s hosted by the homeowner, Peter Kinkella. | 是房主Peter Kinkella举办的 |
[04:38] | I want to know who bid what for whom | 我想要知道谁买了哪个姑娘 |
[04:40] | and how much they paid. | 还有他们付了多少钱 |
[05:41] | This must have been one kinky party. | 真是一个邪门的派对 |
[05:44] | Don’t know whether she was blindfolded in fun… | 不知道她戴着眼罩 是想更刺激 |
[05:47] | or in fear. Either way | -还是恐惧 -都有可能 |
[05:49] | I’ll take that. | 我来 |
[05:53] | She sustained | 躯干部位有 |
[05:54] | several stab wounds to the torso. | 连续的刺伤 |
[05:57] | Any defense wounds? | 有挣扎的迹象么? |
[05:58] | Not that I can see. | 没看出来 |
[06:04] | Looks like she’s missing a ring, though. | 看起来她丢了一个指环 |
[06:06] | Maybe a robbery. | 像是一起抢劫案 |
[06:07] | That would be odd to target her | 对她下手 未免太奇怪了 |
[06:08] | with so much bling at the party | 派对上 |
[06:10] | other than hers. | 比她有钱的人可多的是 |
[06:16] | Stabbed with a letter opener. | 凶器是一把开信刀 |
[06:25] | Look at that: blood on the blade, | 看那 刀刃上的血迹 |
[06:27] | but also looks like blood on the handle. | 刀柄上也有 |
[06:29] | So our killer may have been injured during the attack. | 凶犯在行凶的时候也受了伤 |
[06:34] | Looks like our best bet. | 看起来你说的没错 |
[06:36] | I’m going to take it to DNA. | 我要拿去DNA测试 |
[06:38] | Hey, Ryan. | 嘿 Ryan |
[06:40] | Yeah. | 什么事 |
[06:42] | I found a long black hair. | 我发现一根黑色长发 |
[06:48] | Could be African American. | 可能是非洲裔美国人 |
[06:50] | Hmm. | |
[06:54] | Well, Delko got the prime assignmeas | Delko 正在调查 |
[06:56] | of interviewing the girls. | 那些姑娘 |
[06:59] | This could make it easy for him. | 这对他可能简单一些 |
[07:08] | Yeah, I got it. | 好的我知道了 |
[07:13] | Ms. Watson, | Watson 小姐 |
[07:14] | we found a long black hair on our victim’s body. | 我们在死者身上发现这根黑色长发 |
[07:18] | Any idea how it might have gotten there? | 你知不知道这是怎么回事? |
[07:21] | I was in-in that bedroom with her. | 当时 我和他 还有George 在卧室里 |
[07:23] | And George. He bid on both of us. | 他买下我们两个 |
[07:26] | It must have gotten on her then. | 可能当时我的头发落在她身上 |
[07:27] | Well, we found | 我们发现George衣冠不整 |
[07:28] | George half clothed and Rebecca dead. | 而Rebecca身亡 |
[07:31] | How’d you fare so well? | 你怎么完好无伤? |
[07:33] | Well, when we met to discuss the details of our date, | 我们在谈怎么玩的时候 |
[07:36] | George told us that he wanted a three-way. | George 想要三人游戏 |
[07:40] | And I | 那我开始就照做 |
[07:40] | went along at first, looking for a graceful way out. | 同时找机会临阵脱逃 |
[07:43] | You know, I started to get undressed. | 我开始脱衣服 |
[07:45] | George was having trouble… | George 有点问题 |
[07:49] | staying focused. | 他没法保持坚挺 |
[07:50] | That’s when he went for some medicinal courage? | 那就是他出去服伟哥的时候吧? |
[07:53] | And then what? | -然后呢? -然后 |
[07:54] | Then I told Rebecca I was getting out of there | 然后我就和Rebecca说我们应该离开这 |
[07:57] | and that she should too. Why didn’t she? | 她为什么没有? |
[07:59] | She said she felt guilty because he had spent a lot of money | 她说她要是一走了之会很愧疚 毕竟人家花了那么多钱 |
[08:02] | and that she couldn’t leave. | 所以她不能走 |
[08:04] | How did the blindfold fit in? | 她怎么戴上了眼罩 |
[08:08] | Rebecca was a little nervous | Rebecca 很紧张 |
[08:11] | and I thought it might calm her down. | 所以我认为那样会让她镇静一些 |
[08:15] | You are so sexy. | 你真性感 |
[08:16] | Close your eyes. Trust me. | 闭上眼睛 相信我 |
[08:19] | So you just left her there, blindfolded with George’s tie. | 所以你就用George的领带蒙上她的眼睛 然后就走了 |
[08:22] | Rebecca made her choice. | Rebecca 想要这样做的 |
[08:23] | I don’t care how much money he donated. | 我可不关心他到底捐了多少钱 |
[08:25] | I wasn’t going to sleep with him. | 我可不想跟他睡觉 |
[08:27] | Did you notice if Rebecca was wearing a ring when you left? | 你有没有注意到 Rebecca当时带着的戒指 |
[08:30] | honestly don’t remember. | 我真的不记得了 |
[08:32] | That’s a convenient time for a memory lapse. | 这时候说不记得是最方便的借口 |
[08:34] | It’s the truth. | 我说真的 |
[08:37] | I make it my business to know | 我的生意 就是找 |
[08:38] | the most beautiful women in Miami. | 迈阿密最漂亮的姑娘 |
[08:40] | Blonde, Latino, Greek, Asian. | 金发的 拉丁 希腊 亚洲的 |
[08:42] | Something for everyone. | 可以满足各种客户 |
[08:43] | So what does the highest bidder get for his money? | 出价最高的人怎么付钱? |
[08:46] | Well, I paid $50,000 for my date with Sonya. | 我出五万和Sonya约会 |
[08:50] | I assure you, it’s all on the up-and-up. | 你要知道这都是按事办事 |
[08:52] | For yo date with Sonya. | 和Sonya共度好时光 |
[08:54] | My guests receive an evening of conversation | 我的客人们 会和拍卖的姑娘们 |
[08:56] | with the women they bid for. | 呆上一晚 |
[08:57] | The details are worked out between the two parties. | 双方决定 |
[09:00] | Yes. Where were you when this happened? | 会面地点 |
[09:03] | With Sonya. | 我和Sonya 在一起 |
[09:05] | We went upstairs to the private terrace | 我们在楼上 |
[09:07] | to enjoy an intimate lunch. | 共享密爱午餐 |
[09:09] | Which was interrupted by all this. | 这一切就能说明 |
[09:12] | Yes, sounds like an inconvenience. | 看起来事情和你无关 |
[09:15] | I going to need a list of your guests, please. | 我需要一份你客人的名单 |
[09:18] | I’ll get it right now. | 我会马上给你 |
[09:20] | Do that. | 那就快点 |
[09:30] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧 |
[09:31] | Can’t wait to grow up. | 都等不及快点长大 |
[09:34] | It’s a miracle I don’t see more kids like you. | 真是个奇迹 没见过你这样的孩子 |
[09:38] | All right, let’s work our magic. | 好吧 我们来施一点魔法 |
[09:40] | You ready, Ryan? | 准备好了么 Ryan? |
[09:41] | Oh, Alexx, I was born ready. | Alexx 早就准备好了 |
[09:45] | I’ve got your image. | 看到你的画面了 |
[09:46] | Let me know if the angle is right. | 告诉我角度是不是正确 |
[09:49] | This stitching technology requires | 这种合成技术需要她 |
[09:51] | that there’s a perpendicular photo of each side of her finger. | 各个角度的手指相片 |
[09:55] | Next angle. | 换个角度 |
[09:56] | Then your computer stitches them together | 然后计算机会把照片拼结 |
[09:58] | in a three-dimensional image. | 成三维立体图像 |
[10:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:01] | It’s basically going to look like | 基本上 |
[10:01] | a black and white photo | 看起来像指环的黑白照片 |
[10:02] | of the ring she wore. | 生成死者手指 |
[10:04] | Getting a perpendicular image | 各角度的 |
[10:07] | of all sides of a decedent’s finger | 垂直拍摄图像 |
[10:09] | is a lot harder than it looks. | 比看着要复杂得多 |
[10:12] | You got that, Ryan? | 弄好了么 Ryan? |
[10:17] | Alexx, do me a favor: | Alexx 帮我个忙 |
[10:17] | make the image more perpendicular, please. | 镜头再垂直些 |
[10:22] | You want come down here | 亲爱的 你要不要下来 |
[10:23] | and try it from my end, honey? | 帮把手? |
[10:24] | No, Alexx, you-you’re doing a wonderful job. | 还是不用了 Alexx 你做得非常好 |
[10:26] | All right, now. | 那就好 |
[10:33] | Now let’s get the last side. | 现在 拍最后一个侧面 |
[10:55] | Is that her missing ring? | 这就是那枚丢失戒指的模拟图? |
[10:58] | Looks small. What size is it | 看上去很小 |
[10:59] | It’s a 4-and-a-half. | 什么尺寸 |
[11:02] | Got a lot of detail, though. | 不过 草图显示了很多细节 |
[11:03] | This is basically what the ring would look like. | 这就是戒指的基本轮廓 |
[11:07] | Great job. | 做得好 |
[11:08] | WOLFE: Thank you. | 多谢夸奖 |
[11:08] | WOODS: Hey, hey, hey! | 嘿 |
[11:10] | What about me? | 我呢 |
[11:12] | You’re fabulous. | 你才是大功臣 |
[11:15] | Unfortunately, finding that ring is going to be the hard part. | 很遗憾 找这枚戒指 不啻为大海捞针 |
[11:19] | We’ll do what we do. | 一步一步来 |
[11:20] | Let’s start with estate sales and pawnshops. | 先从不动产销售商和当铺查起 |
[11:31] | DUQUESNE: Mr. Thornton, next time you steal something, | Thornton先生 下次销赃的时候 |
[11:33] | you might want to find a pawnshop | 记得找家 |
[11:35] | that’s a little less cooperative with the police. | 不会乖乖向警方就范的当铺 |
[11:37] | Last time I checked, selling your own property | 我记得 向当铺 出售自己的财物 |
[11:39] | to a pawnshop was completely legal. | 是完全合法的 |
[11:41] | I didn’t steal anything. | 我可没偷过什么东西 |
[11:42] | That ring’s a little too small to be yours, isn’t it? | 你的手 戴不进这么小的戒指吧 |
[11:44] | I had it made for my girlfriend. | 这是我为我女友 |
[11:47] | Rebecca Roth. | 量指订做的 |
[11:50] | Why were you selling her ring? | 为何要卖掉? |
[11:52] | Becca broke up with me this morning. | 今早 Becca与我分手 |
[11:56] | I thought we were getting married. | 我本以为 我俩可以携手步入 婚姻的殿堂 |
[12:00] | She broke my heart. | 她伤透了我的心 |
[12:02] | I can’t keep the ring. | 这戒指 我不能要 |
[12:04] | I don’t want to be engaged. | 我还不想结婚 |
[12:06] | I want to experience life. | 我还想多玩几年 体味人生的美好 |
[12:12] | That was crap. | 她几句不痛不痒的废话 就把我打发了 |
[12:14] | Is that why you killed her? | 所以你杀了她 |
[12:19] | Becca’s dead? | Becca死了? |
[12:21] | Miss Roth was found murdered at a party today. | 今天 Roth小姐死在一场派对上 |
[12:23] | Was there any chance you were there? | 你有否去过现场 ? |
[12:26] | No. After Becca broke up with me, | 没有 Becca提出分手后 |
[12:28] | I followed her. | 我一路跟着她 |
[12:30] | She went to some fancy party, | 她去了一个另类的派对 |
[12:32] | but I never went inside. | 我没进去 |
[12:33] | I got my proof right out front. | 我在门口看到的一幕 让我知道 她为何与我分手 |
[12:36] | Proof of what? | 你看到了什么 |
[12:37] | She left me for another guy. | 她对另一个男人投怀送抱 |
[12:41] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:41] | (giggles) | |
[12:48] | Is there any chance you’d recognize that man | 如果你再遇到那男人 |
[12:50] | if you saw him again? | 你还能认出他么 |
[12:51] | Yeah, I can do better than that. | 不止 |
[12:52] | I got a… I got a picture of him. | 我拍了一张他的照片 |
[12:58] | That creep stole my girlfriend. | 就是这个花花公子 横刀夺爱 |
[13:03] | I’m going to need to take this phone with me. | 这张照片 我得拿走 |
[13:05] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 做什么? |
[13:06] | That creep’s name is Jake Berkeley. | 那个花花公子 名叫Jake Berkeley |
[13:08] | I’m going to find out what he’s up to. | 我想看看 |
[13:16] | * * | 他现在在哪逍遥快活 |
[13:39] | Hey, Ryan said there was blood on the murder weapon’s handle. | 嘿 Ryan说 凶器柄上有血迹 |
[13:42] | Yeah, and it’s different from our victim, | 对 不是受害者的血迹 |
[13:44] | whose ood was all over the blade. | 整片刀刃上 都是受害者的血迹 |
[13:45] | That sounds promising. | 很有用的线索 案情有望取得突破 |
[13:46] | Just waiting on CODIS. | 正在CODIS中查找 |
[13:48] | Did you find out what Jake was doing with the victim today? | 你有没有查清 今天 Jake与受害者在一起做什么? |
[13:51] | I paged him; let’s see if he calls back. | 我呼过他了 等他回复 |
[13:53] | Oh, there we go. | 有结果了 |
[13:56] | Ah, that’s what I’m talking abouin | CODIS系统中 查到一人 |
[13:58] | CODIS hit on the blood on the handle. | 与凶器柄上的血迹相一致 |
[14:00] | Peter Kinkella. | |
[14:01] | That was our party host. | 派对主人 |
[14:03] | Arrested for solicitation. | 曾因拉皮条被警方拘捕 |
[14:04] | Maybe the party was really just a way to solicit legally. | 也许 那场派对就是变相的拉皮条 只不过披上了合法的外衣 |
[14:08] | CAINE: Mr. Kinkella, your charity auctions women for money, | Kinkella先生 你通过拍卖美女 进行慈善筹款 |
[14:12] | and, yet, you were busted for soliciting prostitution. | 因犯教唆罪 身败名裂 |
[14:16] | It was a one-time thing. | 那都是以前的事了 |
[14:18] | I learned my lesson. | 我汲取教训 不会再犯 |
[14:20] | Ruined my life; my wife left me, took my kids. | 以前是一时糊涂 犯下大错 结果弄得妻离子散 |
[14:23] | You do see the irony of it, though, don’t you? | 看来 你的确了解其中危害 |
[14:26] | My charity donates thousands of dollars | 这些慈善款项 |
[14:28] | to underprivileged kids. | 全部捐给那些 生活在社会地层的穷苦孩子 |
[14:30] | I thought an auction with hot women would bring in more money | 我想 “拍卖”性感美女 更能引起富豪捐助者的兴趣 |
[14:33] | from our wealthy male benefactors. | 让他们慷慨解囊 |
[14:34] | What was your connection to Rebecca Roth? | Rebecca Roth和你什么关系? |
[14:37] | I never met her before today. | 素不相识 |
[14:39] | Then how do you explain your blood | 凶器柄上有你的血迹 |
[14:40] | on the handle of the murder weapon? | 你对此做何解释? |
[14:43] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[14:44] | So you didn’t use your letter-opener to stab Rebecca, then? | 你没用开信刀刺杀Rebecca? |
[14:48] | My letter-opener… I can explain. | 我的开信刀 哦 我知道了 |
[14:50] | I cut myself this morning opening my mail. | 今早 我开信时 不小心割破了手指 |
[15:03] | I cut my hand; it doesn’t make me a murderer. | 仅仅割破手指而已 不能说明 我就杀人犯 |
[15:06] | Well, it certainly doesn’t eliminate you either. | 这也不能排除 你有作案嫌疑 |
[15:09] | It’s my house, my letter-opener, and my bedroom. | 我家 我的开信刀 我的卧室 |
[15:13] | You find any of that criminal, I’m sure you’ll let me know. | 如果你觉得这也有罪 请告我知 |
[15:16] | ?? | 我会查个清楚 |
[15:27] | It isn’t what it seems. | 事情不是你想的那样 |
[15:29] | Yeah, well, you know what? | 你知道么 Jake |
[15:30] | It never is with you, Jake. | 我倒是希望事情不是这样 可惜总是事与愿违 |
[15:32] | I had to find out from ATF that you had lateralled to MDPD? | 我从ATF(烟酒火器管理局)了解到 你已调到迈阿密警局工作 |
[15:35] | Well, I thought you’d find out. | 我以为你知道 |
[15:38] | Why’d you leave ATF? | 怎么不在ATF做了? |
[15:40] | Because you guys blew my cover. | 上回 你们揭穿了我卧底的身份 |
[15:42] | I couldn’t do that anymore. | 我不能回ATF了 |
[15:45] | Word is, Rebecca’s your girlfriend. | 问你 Rebecca是你的女友? |
[15:52] | She’s just a kid, Calleigh. | Calleigh 她还是个少女 |
[15:53] | Well, now she’s a murder victim, so if you have an explanation, | 可惜 她成了凶案的受害者 如果你知道什么 |
[15:55] | you better bring it. | 最好实话实说 |
[15:57] | We’re building a case against Peter Kinkella. | 我们正在暗中调查Peter Kinkella |
[16:00] | I needed someone on the inside. | 得找个内部线人 协助调查 |
[16:01] | So you thought it was a good idea | 让一位妙龄少女当线人 |
[16:02] | to turn a young girl into a CI? | 合适么? |
[16:04] | Rebecca Roth is no angel, believe me. | 相信我 Rebecca Roth可不是 遵纪守法的乖乖女 |
[16:07] | And I busted her for meth possession, so… | 我曾抓到她持有毒品 |
[16:09] | So you threatened a first-timer with a stint in jail. | 这么说 你心慈手软 放了她一条生路 |
[16:12] | All she was supposed to do was get in, | 她只需混进去 |
[16:13] | look for his stash and see what she could find out. | 查找他藏匿毒品的地方 看看她能找到些什么 |
[16:15] | You had nothing on this guy. | 你对这人的身家背景 一无所知 |
[16:17] | Yes, I did. You’re wrong. | 不 你错了 |
[16:19] | Kinkella’s dealing heroin out of his clubs in Miami. | Kinkella利用他在迈阿密的关系 倒卖海洛因 |
[16:21] | He’s got toe worth millions. | 总额达数百万 |
[16:23] | Well, if you’re so sure, why send in the girl? | 既然你这么肯定 为何还要 派那女孩混进去 |
[16:24] | Because I couldn’t get in, | 我一个大男人 怎么进得去 |
[16:26] | and they were auctioning off beautiful girls. | 他们可是在”拍卖”性感美女 |
[16:29] | And you couldn’t have found a young police officer? | 你不会派个年轻女警? |
[16:31] | Well, not unless they let me use you. | 我倒是想请你出马 可就怕某些人不同意 |
[16:37] | Calleigh, you know how this works. | Calleigh 你也知道的 |
[16:38] | You get one shot at a guy like this. | 对付这种人 要一击即中 |
[16:42] | ll, it looks like you missed. | 看来 你要空手而回了 |
[16:53] | Detective Tripp. Checked into Kinkella’s background. | -Tripp探长 -查过Kinkella的背景 |
[16:56] | If his wife left him, it’s not official. | 妻子离开了他 但双方 并未签正式的离婚协议 |
[16:57] | Only thing on record is their marriage certificate. | 只有一张结婚证明 记录在案 |
[17:00] | Do they have kids? | 他们可有子女? |
[17:01] | Yeah, two boys, elementary school. | 有 两名男孩 都在上小学 |
[17:03] | Okay, income. | 收入情况 |
[17:04] | He does well. No stockpiled cash. Pays his taxes. | 财政情况良好 没有不明收入 依法纳税 |
[17:08] | All shy activity seems recent. | 所有债务 似乎是近日才欠下的 |
[17:09] | Wait a second. What does he do with the money? | 等等 他拿这笔钱做什么? |
[17:12] | I don’t know. I checked into his charity | 不知道 我查过慈善款项 |
[17:13] | and there is not a damn thing charitable about it. | 没有黑幕 似乎真是慈善筹款 |
[17:15] | Okay, so it doesn’t come back nonprofit. | 一定有利可图 |
[17:18] | Anything but. | 可能 |
[17:19] | Has all the earmarks of a shell corporation. | 已特别注意一家空壳公司 |
[17:21] | I’ll have to dig deeper to see if he’s taking the money. | 我会继续深入调查 看他是否侵吞款项 |
[17:23] | Was the account offshore, Frank? | Frank 他有海外帐户? |
[17:27] | Yeah, Bahamas. | 对 在巴哈马 |
[17:29] | So… what next? | 下一步行动? |
[17:31] | Let’s go shake his tree. | 查清他的底细 |
[17:47] | Lieutenant Caine. | Caine中尉 |
[17:48] | This certainly is a beautiful home, Mr. Kinkella. | Kinkella先生 好一座豪宅 |
[17:53] | How did you pay for it? | 你哪来的钱? |
[17:54] | If you’ve got financial questions, see my accountant. | 如果想问财政问题 请找我的私人会计 |
[17:56] | I have a lot more than financial questions for you. | 不止这个 我还有其他问题想请教你 |
[18:01] | (dog barking) What’s the dog for? | 牵狗来做什么 |
[18:02] | It’s a drug-sniffing dog. | 这是缉毒犬 |
[18:03] | I have a warrant to search your premises. | 我有搜查令 有权搜查你的住所 |
[18:07] | You can’t just barge into my home. | 你不能就这样 大摇大摆地走进我家 |
[18:08] | I can when it’s a crime scene. | 这是犯罪现场 我当然可以进出 |
[18:11] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[18:15] | Let me see that. | 给我看看 |
[18:31] | (barks) | |
[18:37] | Let’s see what we have. | 看看这是什么 |
[18:46] | There’s nothing here, just some papers. | 只有几张纸 |
[18:47] | If there were drugs here, somebody moved them. | 如果毒品曾存放在这 肯定已被人转运走了 |
[18:50] | Maybe he was reacting to a residue. | 也许 缉毒犬嗅到了残余毒品 |
[18:52] | Hey, here we go. | 在这 |
[18:55] | You got something? | 你发现了什么? |
[18:56] | Yeah, a listening device. | 窃听器 |
[18:59] | Now to remove it | 上面可能留有指纹 可以在不破坏指纹的情况下 |
[19:00] | without compromising the potential for prints. | 取下窃听器 |
[19:02] | Is that the stuff | 窃听器的录音端 |
[19:03] | that preserves the sticky side of the tape? | 是否带有粘胶? |
[19:05] | That’s right. It contains heptane. | 对 粘胶中含有庚烷 |
[19:08] | You spray it in a mist. | 喷撒药剂喷雾 |
[19:09] | It negates the adhesive bond long enough to remove the device | 去除粘性 拆下窃听器 |
[19:15] | and preserve the potential for prints. | 留存指纹 |
[19:21] | Yeah, that’s a short-range transmitter. | 是个短程发射器 |
[19:24] | It’s got a signal strength of about a hundred yards. | 可接受一百码范围内的信号 |
[19:27] | Who do you think put it there? | 你认为 是谁装的这个窃听器 |
[19:30] | Do you have something to tell me, Jake? | Jake 说说你的案子 如何? |
[19:32] | I don’t have to tell you everything about my cases. | 我没必要把我的案子 对你和盘托出 |
[19:36] | No you don’t, but, my friend, | 我的朋友 是没必要 |
[19:38] | you just put a young girl in harm’s way and she got killed. | 但是 你让一个年轻女孩 置身险地 害她被杀 |
[19:44] | What do you want from me, man? | 伙计 你到底想知道什么? |
[19:45] | I want the recordings from Kinkella’s house. | Kinkella房间的窃听录音 |
[19:48] | What recordings? | 什么录音? |
[19:49] | The recordings from the microphone | 你让Rebecca 在房间里装了一个窃听器 |
[19:50] | that you had Rebecca plant– | 录下房间里发生的事 |
[19:52] | those recordings. | 就是那些窃听录音 |
[19:54] | Look, I never gave her any mike. | 我没给过她什么窃听器 |
[19:55] | We found the mike, Jake; it’s standard-issue. | Jake 可我们找到了一个 标准的窃听器 |
[19:59] | I know you think that I got that girl kied. | 我知道 你一定以为 那女孩遇害 是我一手造成 |
[20:01] | But all I was doing was having her gather information, | 但是 我只让她进去收集情报 |
[20:03] | strictly eyes and ears. | 汇报她的所见所闻 |
[20:05] | Jake, if your fingerprints are on that microphone, | Jake 如果窃听器上有你的指纹 |
[20:08] | you’re finished. | 你就得吃不了兜着走 |
[20:09] | You understand? | 清楚? |
[20:11] | Fine. | 知道 |
[20:14] | (chuckles) | |
[20:19] | Someone wasn’t careful. | 某人不够仔细 |
[20:22] | Whoever planted this microphone | 安装窃听器的时候 |
[20:24] | touched the adhesive on the back. | 沾到了背面的粘胶 |
[20:25] | Okay, then this should be easy. | 那就好办了 |
[20:28] | Yeah, should be. | 对 |
[20:37] | Except, it’s not his. | 不是他(Jake) |
[20:42] | Try running it through AFIS. | 在AFIS中查 |
[20:51] | Who else would want to bug Kinkella’s house? | 还有谁 会在Kinkella家安装窃听器 |
[20:57] | Apparently someone who doesn’t want us to know. | 显然 她想隐匿身份 不想被人知 |
[21:00] | It’s restricted. | 需要权限 |
[21:03] | You think it was a Fed? | 联邦特工? |
[21:04] | Or intelligence. | 也可能是中情局探员 |
[21:05] | Maybe Horatio can get clearance. | 或许Horatio能查出来 |
[21:07] | Who are we missing here? | 还没查到谁 |
[21:09] | I mean, who else was in that room? | 我是说 房间里还有谁 |
[21:11] | Look, Heff Jr. doesn’t seem like the spy type. | Heff Jr.可不象间谍 |
[21:14] | Well, what about your friend? | 你那位朋友呢 |
[21:15] | The girl you interrogated? Katie Watson? | -你询问的那个女孩 |
[21:19] | You think she’s one of us? | 你觉得 她是我们的人? |
[21:20] | Why don’t you ask her? | 何不问问她 |
[21:22] | You interrupted my spa treatment for this? | 就这点破事 你们搅了我的矿泉美容 |
[21:25] | How many times do I have to tell you: | 还得让我讲几遍 |
[21:27] | I left girlie in the room. | 我把那姑娘留在了房间里 |
[21:30] | It turns out that you left something else there, too. | 貌似 你还留下了别的东西 |
[21:40] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[21:41] | Cut the act, Ms. Watson. | 别装了 Watson女士 |
[21:43] | If that’s even your real name. | 恐怕 这是你的化名 |
[21:45] | Yes, who do you work for? | 你为谁工作 |
[21:55] | Let’s just say I do my best to keep you safe at home. | 这么说吧 我是在尽力保护你们的安全 |
[21:58] | Mm, so you’re claiming the Homeland Security Agency. | 嗯 你是国土安全部的 |
[22:02] | DELKO: So posing as a girlfriend | 那么装成女友 |
[22:03] | was just a cover? | 只是个幌子 |
[22:05] | I do whatever the job requires. | 工作需要 我得恪尽职守 |
[22:07] | Was Rebecca involved in the job? | Rebecca也参与了这个任务吗 |
[22:09] | No, she wasn’t. | 不 她没有 |
[22:10] | I never even saw her | 那家伙在拍卖会上 |
[22:11] | before that creep bought us both in the auction. | 买下我们之前 我从没见过她 |
[22:13] | That’s why I had to improvise once we got to the room. | 所以 我们进房间后 我不得不做临时准备 |
[22:16] | Improvise by killing her? | 准备杀害她 |
[22:18] | No. | 不 |
[22:19] | I blindfolded her, so she wouldn’t see me plant the bug. | 我蒙上她的眼睛 这样 她就看不到我装窃听器 |
[22:25] | You want to have some fun? | 想不想找点乐子 |
[22:28] | I guess. | 想 |
[22:29] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[22:33] | (chuckles) | |
[22:35] | Okay, now get comfortable, darling. | 好了 亲爱的 现在 找个舒服的姿势 |
[22:39] | Yes. | 对 |
[22:40] | You… are so sexy. | 你 你真是太性感了 |
[22:46] | I mean, just hot. | 我是说 很火辣 |
[22:55] | Then I got out of there. | 然后 我就出去了 |
[22:56] | What is your interest in Kinkella? | 你怎么会盯上Kinkella |
[23:00] | That’s a need-to-know. | 机密要是 恕不外泄 |
[23:02] | I need to know. | 我得知道 |
[23:03] | I can’t help you. | 抱歉 我不能说 |
[23:05] | Well, what about Rebecca? | Rebecca呢 |
[23:07] | Can you help her? | 你能否为她主持公道? |
[23:09] | I don’t follow. | 我不明白 |
[23:10] | Your microphone recorded her murder. | 你的窃听器 录下了她被杀的过程 |
[23:18] | Let me see what I can do. | 我看看能做些什么 |
[23:20] | I’ll call it in. | 我会把它调出来给你 |
[23:21] | Don’t make me wait. | 别耽搁太久 |
[23:30] | REBECCA: Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[23:30] | GEORGE: Give me one minute. | 等我一会 |
[23:31] | I got to get something. | 我去拿点东西 |
[23:32] | Okay, that’s George leaving for the Viagra | 嗯 那是George离开去吃伟哥 |
[23:35] | KATIE: You want to have some fun? | 想不想找点乐子 |
[23:37] | REBECCA: I guess. | 想 |
[23:38] | KATIE: Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[23:40] | Eric | Eric, jump ahead to when Katie leaves. |
[23:43] | (recording fast-forwarding) | 快进到Katie离开那段 |
[23:47] | She’s out. | 她出去了 |
[23:48] | (door opening) | |
[23:50] | REBECCA: George? | 是George吗 |
[23:51] | Someone just walked in. | 有人进来 |
[23:53] | Why don’t we | 我们邀另外那家伙-Peter一起玩 |
[23:54] | invite that other guy to join us– Peter? | 你看怎样 |
[23:57] | You ow, ’cause he was kind of cute. | 他好帅哟 |
[23:57] | (clattering) | |
[23:59] | (Rebecca screaming) | |
[24:02] | Oh, my G… | 哦 |
[24:04] | (Rebecca gasping) (Rebecca gasping) | 天 |
[24:16] | I never heard hesomeone die before. | 我从没听过人死时的声音 |
[24:19] | (clattering) | |
[24:21] | GEORGE: You’re awfully quiet, ladies. | 女士们 怎么没动静了 |
[24:23] | That”s George. | -那是George |
[24:24] | ?? | -但愿没我你们也还在 |
[24:25] | This is gonna be worth every penny. | 这样才物有所值 |
[24:29] | There’s one leg. | 好一条美腿 |
[24:30] | What’s this, chocolate sauce? | 这是什么 巧克力酱吗 |
[24:33] | Excellent. | 真诱人 |
[24:33] | What the…? | 这是… |
[24:35] | (George screaming) | |
[24:37] | S-Somebody…! Something happened! | 来 来人啊 出事了 |
[24:39] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[24:40] | PETER: George, what did you do?! | George 你在做什么 |
[24:41] | That’s Kinkella in the room. | Kinkella进了房间 |
[24:43] | GEORGE: You got to help me! | 帮我 |
[24:44] | PETER: I’ll go get you a towel. | 我去给你拿条毛巾 |
[24:46] | (dull clattering) | |
[24:48] | Eric | Eric, rewind that part. |
[24:50] | (recording rewinding) (dull clattering) | 把那一段倒回去 |
[24:54] | It sounds like he took something and left, doesn’t it? | 听起来 |
[24:57] | (recording rewinding) | 他似乎拿了 |
[24:58] | (dull clattering) | 什么东西离开了 |
[25:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:01] | Yeah, the dog went crazy, barking near the bedside table. | 对了 缉毒犬发疯似地 对着床头柜附近叫 |
[25:04] | Something was removed. | 有东西被拿走了 |
[25:05] | MAN: 911. What is your emergency? | 911 什么情况 |
[25:08] | ?? | Eric 我们去查查 到底发生过什么 |
[25:32] | Where’s Lieutenant Caine? | Caine中尉呢 |
[25:35] | Mr. Kinkella, you left out a smalletail. | Kinkella 你百密一疏 |
[25:39] | You were the first one to find George. | 你第一个看到George |
[25:41] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[25:42] | He started screaming. | 他大喊大叫 |
[25:44] | At first, I thought he was having a good time. | 最初 我还以为他正在兴头上 |
[25:46] | But then I knew there was trouble. | 后来 我才知道出了事 |
[25:48] | And you decided to help him by gng to get a towel? | 然后你去帮他 给他拿条毛巾 |
[25:53] | Right. | 对 |
[25:54] | Only, you never got George a towel. | 只是 你没有给George什么毛巾 |
[25:55] | You took something from the room. | 你从房间里拿走了点东西 |
[25:58] | Something heavy, like a case. | 一件重物 比如箱子之类 |
[26:00] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道 |
[26:02] | The drug dogs smelled it, Peter. | Peter 缉毒犬闻出来了 |
[26:05] | But I took the drugs out… | 但我把毒品拿走了 |
[26:11] | Dogs have an amazing sense of smell. | 缉毒犬嗅觉灵敏 超乎想象 |
[26:14] | What kind of drugs | 哪种毒品 |
[26:17] | Heroin. | 海洛因 |
[26:19] | Uncut. | 纯的 |
[26:22] | In my book safe. | 放在我的书型保险箱里 |
[26:24] | Somebody! Help! | 来人啊 |
[26:26] | George. | 救命 |
[26:28] | George, what did you do?! | George 你做什么 |
[26:29] | You got to help me. | 你得帮我 |
[26:33] | I’ll, uh… | 我去 呃 |
[26:34] | I’ll go get you a towel. | 我去给你拿条毛巾 |
[26:41] | It was right nexto the bed. | 它就放在床边 |
[26:43] | I couldn’t let?? | 我不能让你们找到它 |
[26:45] | You’re quite an investor. | 你的网撒得不小 精明的投资者 |
[26:47] | Pandering, | 拉皮条 |
[26:49] | drug dealing, money laundering. | 贩毒 洗黑钱 |
[26:51] | Wasn’t always that way. | 并不总是那样 |
[26:52] | It seems to have started in the last few months. | 似乎是几个月前开始的 |
[26:56] | Common denominator though | 不过 它们的共通之处就是 |
[26:58] | is that you need to make money fast. | 你得大把 快速地捞钱 |
[27:01] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[27:05] | Peter, murder is gonna | Peter 判你谋杀 |
[27:08] | round out the rest of these charges really nicely. | 实在太便宜你 |
[27:12] | But I-I didn’t… | 可我 我没有 |
[27:12] | I want that safe. | 我要那个书型保险箱 |
[27:17] | It’s in the trunk of my car. | 在我车的后备箱里 |
[27:18] | Good. | 很好 |
[27:20] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[27:23] | (sighs) | 走吧 |
[27:31] | WOLFE: Hey, man, what’d we get? | 喂 伙计 有什么发现 |
[27:33] | It’s what the dope dog hit on. | 是缉毒犬偶然发现的 |
[27:35] | It’s a dictionary. | 字典? |
[27:36] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是 |
[27:39] | It’s a book safe. | 是个书型保险箱 |
[27:40] | It w concealing his drugs. | 藏毒用的 |
[27:42] | Doesn’t look like it could hold very much, | 除了放些私人物品 |
[27:43] | besides a personal stash. | 似乎装不了多少东西 |
[27:45] | He kept pure heroin in there. | 他把纯海洛因放里面 |
[27:47] | Cut it up, in the street, it’s wortx a million dollars. | 稀释分装后 在街上 可卖100万美元 |
[27:49] | So he kept it close to him, and it was near the body. | 所以他毒品藏在触手可及的地方 恰好在尸体旁 |
[27:52] | Yeah. And I’d say it was at the killer’s feet. | 对 就在凶手脚边 |
[27:57] | Spatter. | 溅污点 |
[28:00] | What is that, plastic? | 那是什么 塑料? |
[28:08] | Looks like an aglet. | 看上去象是个金属箍 |
[28:09] | The covering of a tip of a shoelace? | 套在鞋带尖端的东西 |
[28:12] | That’s right. | 不错 |
[28:17] | Some light-colored threads inside. | 里面还有些浅色的线 |
[28:19] | The frayed aglet must have got stuck in wet blood. | 磨损的金属箍一定是被鲜血粘住了 |
[28:22] | (Rebecca groaning) | |
[28:25] | (groaning) | |
[28:30] | Light-colored threads means light-colored shoelace. | 浅色线说明 鞋带就是浅色的 |
[28:33] | Means that our killer was wearing tennis shoes | 也就意味着 凶手着网球鞋 |
[28:36] | at a formal party. | 参加那场正式派对 |
[28:38] | So we’re looking for the one person | 那么我们要找的 |
[28:39] | who didn’t dress to impress. | 是个没有盛装出席的人 |
[28:51] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[28:52] | I’m seizing it. | 它被没收了 |
[28:53] | It’s evidence. | 这是证据 |
[28:56] | You see the frayed aglet | 看到你鞋带上 |
[28:57] | from your shoelace? | 磨损的金属箍吗 |
[28:59] | WOLFE: We found the other half | 我们在Rebecca被杀现场 |
[29:00] | at Rebecca’s murder scene. | 找到了另一半金属箍 |
[29:01] | You said you never went in the house. | 你说 你没有进过那房子 |
[29:03] | WOLFE: Yet, somehow, | 可是 为什么 |
[29:05] | the tip of your shoelace got stuck in her wet blood. | 你鞋带的尖端被她的鲜血粘住 |
[29:09] | Sort of hard to explain, don’t you think? | 这实在难以解释 你认为呢 |
[29:12] | Why’d you do it? | 为什么要杀人 |
[29:16] | Wasn’t bad enough that she left me for the guy I saw her with. | 她为了那个花花公子 |
[29:24] | (giggling) | 把我甩了 |
[29:30] | (camera clicks) | 这还不够? |
[29:37] | Be right back. | 我去去就来 |
[29:41] | KATIE: Close your eyes. Trust me. | 闭上眼睛 |
[29:49] | George? | 相信我 |
[29:52] | Why don’t we invite | 邀那个叫Peter的家伙加入 |
[29:55] | that Peter guy to join us? | 你看怎样 |
[29:58] | You know, he’s kind of cute. | 他好帅哟 |
[30:02] | ,500 George? | |
[30:05] | (grunting) | |
[30:06] | (screaming) | |
[30:14] | She was selling herself like a common whore. | 她象个妓女一样 卖身求乐 |
[30:16] | I couldn’t believe my eyes. | 那一幕 我难以置信 |
[30:18] | We’re from Virginia. | 我们都来自弗吉尼亚 |
[30:20] | We met in church, if you can believe that. | 你相信吗 我们是在教堂认识的 |
[30:25] | We made promises to each other. | 我们互誓忠诚 私订终身 |
[30:26] | And once she moved to South Beach, she forgot everything. | 可等她一搬到南滩 就把这誓言抛诸脑后 |
[30:30] | How so? | 怎么啦 |
[30:32] | She made new friends. | 她另结新欢 |
[30:34] | Didn’t come home for days. | 数日不归家 |
[30:36] | I found drugs in her purse. | 我还在她的钱包里翻出过毒品 |
[30:40] | Then that guy… | 然后那家伙 |
[30:42] | Rebecca didn’t leave you for that guy. | Rebecca不是因为那人才甩你 |
[30:44] | He’s a cop. | 他是个警察 |
[30:45] | She was helping him to work a case. | 她是在帮他查案 |
[30:48] | What? | 什么 |
[30:51] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[30:52] | That’s right; you don’t. | 你确实不明白 |
[30:53] | Maybe she would have explained it to you. | 或许 她本该向你解释清楚 |
[30:56] | But you never gave her the chance. | 但你没给她任何机会 |
[30:59] | You took her life. Now we’re gonna take yours. | 你杀了她 杀人偿命 |
[31:08] | Peter Kinkella has been laundering money | Peter Kinkella在洗黑钱 |
[31:11] | and selling drugs, and yet you’re not | 贩毒 而你们 |
[31:12] | focused on him. Why not? | 却没有盯他 为什么? |
[31:14] | We need to keep his operation going. | 我们必须让他继续活动 |
[31:16] | So the monitoring device is for someone bigger. | 这么说 装窃听器 是为了钓大鱼 |
[31:19] | Kinkella’s only raising capital. | Kinkella只是筹资 |
[31:22] | We want who’s getting that money. | 我们要抓到拿那钱的人 |
[31:23] | Which is for who? | 是谁 |
[31:25] | I’m afraidhat’s classified. | 机密 |
[31:26] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[31:27] | Classified. For now. | 暂时的机密 |
[31:32] | CAINE: Richard Kinkella, | |
[31:33] | are you aware that Homeland Security Agency | 你知不知道 国土安全部 |
[31:35] | is looking into you? | 正在调查你 |
[31:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:40] | Because your money is being used | 因为 你的钱被用来 |
[31:42] | to fund a terrorist organization, that’s why. | 资助一个恐怖组织 |
[31:46] | I would never help terrorists. | 我绝不会帮助恐怖分子 |
[31:48] | Not intentionally. | 不是有意的 |
[31:49] | Up until six months ago, | 6个月前 |
[31:51] | you were a legitimate businessman with a family. | 你还是个有家有室的守法商人 |
[31:54] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[31:55] | You’re still married, | 你没有离婚 |
[31:57] | but no one has seen your family recently. | 但最近 你的家人却不知所踪 |
[31:59] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里 |
[32:01] | Dead, if you keep this up. | 如果你们再查下去 他们就没命了 |
[32:04] | Please, I beg of you. | 求求你 拜托 |
[32:05] | You can’t help me. | 你帮不了我 |
[32:06] | I think I can. | 我想我能帮上忙 |
[32:11] | I drained my accounts. | 我提空了银行帐户 |
[32:13] | Borrowed against my business. | 不顾生意 四处借贷 |
[32:15] | Every time, they promised it would be enough. | 每一次 他们都许诺 这是最后一次 |
[32:17] | But it never was. | 但永远都是空话 |
[32:18] | Three weeks ago, | 三周前 |
[32:19] | my wife was driving my sons to school. | 我妻子开车送儿子上学 |
[32:21] | They… took them. | 他们 抓走了他们 |
[32:35] | everything they asked after that. | 从那以后 我得他们言听计从 |
[32:38] | I need names. | 告诉我 他们是谁 |
[32:40] | I want to tell you. | 我很想 |
[32:42] | I do. | 真的 |
[32:44] | But if anything happenedo them… | 但如果他们有个三长两短 |
[32:45] | Mr. Kinkella, help me, | Kinkella 帮助我 |
[32:48] | so I can help your family, okay? | 这样 我才能救你家人 明白吗 |
[32:54] | No, I-I can’t. | 不 我 我做不到 |
[33:01] | Thought you didn’t need my help? | 我还以为 你们不需要我帮忙 |
[33:03] | I would take help | 现在 我会接受 |
[33:03] | from anybody right now, Jake, even you. | 任何人的帮助 Jake 甚至是你 |
[33:07] | So what’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[33:08] | You were running surveillance | 你一直在监视 |
[33:10] | on Kinkella, weren’t you? | Kinkella 是吧 |
[33:11] | Shadowed him 24/7. | 24小时贴身紧跟 |
[33:13] | Only place I couldn’t get to him | 我唯一无法靠近的 |
[33:14] | was inside his house. | 就是他家 |
[33:16] | Why the photos? | 要这些照片做什么 |
[33:17] | His family was kidnapped. | 他的家人被绑架了 |
[33:19] | Kidnapped for what? | 为了什么 |
[33:21] | Money. | 钱 Kinkella受到勒索 |
[33:21] | Kinkella was being blackmailed into funding a terrorist cell. | 去资助一个恐怖组织 |
[33:25] | My God. Yeah. | -天哪 -对 |
[33:26] | I was thinking maybe your camera might’ve | 我想 你的相机 |
[33:28] | caught one of the kidnappers. | 或许拍到了某个绑匪 |
[33:38] | Thesguys ran Peter’s clubs. | 这些家伙掌控Peter的店铺 |
[33:43] | Now that’s his cutter. | 这是他的下家 |
[33:44] | He prepared the roin for the dealers. | 他为毒贩准备好海洛因 |
[33:50] | What about this girl? Who’s she? | 这个女孩是谁 |
[33:52] | She’s unidentified. | 未确认身份 |
[33:54] | She was with Peter at the party. | 那次派对 她在Peter身边 |
[33:56] | Really? | 真的 |
[33:57] | Yeah, she s pretending to be his girlfriend. | 对 她假装他的女友 |
[34:00] | Well, she’s giving him hell. | 哦 她让他痛不欲生 |
[34:01] | I wouldn’t take that from somebody I paid for. | 拿我的钱 还要害我 换做是我 可受不了 |
[34:04] | Good to know. | 知道这点太好了 |
[34:06] | We’ve got to find her. | 我们得找到她 |
[34:07] | I want in. | 我要加入 |
[34:08] | I thought I wasn’t any fun. | 拿我寻开心? |
[34:10] | Maybe I feel bad | 我把Rebecca趟这混水 还害了她 |
[34:11] | because I got Rebecca in the middle of this. | 我很内疚 |
[34:13] | Maybe you just feel bad | 或许 你觉得内疚 |
[34:14] | ’cause you’re not in the middle of it. | 是因为 你没有加入其中 |
[34:16] | I’m sorry, Jake, I can’t. | 对不起 Jake 不行 |
[34:21] | CAINE: Ms. Moreta, | Moreta女士 |
[34:22] | you led us to believe | 你曾说 |
[34:23] | that you were purchased at an auction, | 你是在拍卖中被买下来的 |
[34:26] | when, in reality, the money went to you. | 可事实上 钱都到了你的手里 |
[34:28] | You needed Peter’s full cooperation. | 你要Peter完全配合你 演这出戏 |
[34:31] | So you kidnapped his family | 所以就绑架了他的家人 |
[34:33] | to fund your terrorist cell. | 来为你的恐怖小组提供资金 |
[34:36] | That’s crazy. Is it? | -荒谬 -是吗 |
[34:40] | What’s the plan, Ms. Moreta? | Moreta小姐 你有什么计划 |
[34:51] | My plan is to just sit back, | 我的计划 就是坐下来 |
[34:55] | relax, and watch | 放轻松 眼睁睁看着 |
[34:57] | as the world we know changes forever. | 我们熟知的这个世界 永远改变 |
[35:01] | And how is that gonna happen? | 怎么会有这种事? |
[35:06] | My world believes in the death of America. | 我的世界相信 美国终会灭亡 |
[35:13] | Your world. | 你的世界 |
[35:15] | What is your world planning to do? | 你的世界打算做什么 |
[35:18] | It’s already in motion. | 已经有所行动了 |
[35:21] | I wouldn’t stop it even if I could. | 就算我能 我也不会阻止 |
[35:27] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[35:31] | Yeah, we don’t know what | 对 我们不知道 |
[35:32] | they’re going to hit or when. | 他们会袭击哪里 什么时候 |
[35:34] | Okay, here what we do: | 好吧 这样 |
[35:35] | we look into Kinkella’s last six months. | 调查Kinkella过去6个月的活动 |
[35:38] | As far as we know, he’s an unwitting facilitator. | 就我们所知 他只是个不知内情的帮手 |
[35:40] | And he lawyered up. | 而且 他已经被放出来了 |
[35:41] | So what about Sonya? | Sonya呢? |
[35:43] | She pulls the strings | 幕后黑手 |
[35:44] | and there’s a reason she chose him. | 她选中他 一定有原因 |
[35:47] | Yeah, his resources. | 对 他的财力 |
[35:48] | He must know someone who is | 他一定认识某个 |
[35:50] | helping Sonya’s group transport whatever they’re using. | 帮Sonya的组织 运送应用物资的人 |
[35:52] | Someone important. | 某个重要人物 |
[35:54] | ??? | 对 比如参加拍卖的人 |
[36:05] | CALLEIGH: What’ve you got, Frank? | 有什么发现 Frank |
[36:06] | A lot of bigwigs at that auction: old money, | 很多名流参加拍卖会 富家子 |
[36:09] | new money, tech money. | 暴发户 科技新贵 |
[36:11] | Anybody out of place? | 有没有人显得很突兀? |
[36:12] | Yeah. George Kornspan. | 有 George Kornspan |
[36:17] | The guy who bought our three-way? | 想玩3P的家伙 |
[36:19] | Mm-hmm, he’s a stevedore at the Miami port. | 嗯 他是迈阿密港的一个搬运工 |
[36:22] | Works with shipping containers. | 跟集装箱打交道 |
[36:24] | Well, 20 bucks says | 好吧 我拿20美元打赌 |
[36:25] | he has something to do with which ones get inspected. | 他与涉案嫌犯有来往 |
[36:30] | (ship horn blows) | |
[36:45] | Hands where I can see them, Kornspan. | 把手放到我看得见的地方 Kornspan |
[36:50] | I didn’t come this far to be taken down. | 我可不会这么束手就擒 |
[36:52] | Don’t make a mistake that’ll cost you your life; | 别再犯错 你会把命搭进去的 |
[36:54] | put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[36:58] | BERKELEY: Freeze. | 不许动 |
[37:03] | (gunfire) | |
[37:07] | Calleigh! | |
[37:13] | Calleigh! Calleigh! | |
[37:16] | Calleigh! | |
[37:25] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[37:31] | Thank God for Kevlar. | 感谢上帝 幸好有防弹背心 |
[37:36] | I will deal with you later. | 等会再找你算帐 |
[37:42] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[37:43] | I’ll be fine. | 没事 |
[37:44] | Jake, huh? Yeah. | -是Jake 嗯 -对 |
[37:46] | Dang… well, | 见鬼 对了 |
[37:49] | I brought you the new gadget from Homeland Security. | 我给你带来了国安部的新玩艺 |
[37:51] | Oh, great. It’s a portable explosive detector. | 哦 太棒了 便携式炸药探测器 |
[37:53] | It detects in parts per trillion. | 精度可达万亿分之一 |
[37:55] | This was the lt shipping container | 这是Kornspan签发过的 |
[37:56] | that Kornspan signed off on. | 立陶宛集装箱 |
[37:58] | Let’s see. | 我们来看看 |
[38:03] | This should tell us what was in it. | 可以显示里面的物品 |
[38:15] | (machine beeps) | |
[38:21] | That’s reading PETN. | 上面显示出PETN |
[38:23] | That’s plastique explosive. | 是塑料炸弹 |
[38:26] | This container could hold about 10,000 pounds. | 这个集装箱能容纳1万磅 |
[38:29] | That’s twice as much as they used | Oklahoma市爆炸案中 |
[38:30] | in the Oklahoma City bombing. | 使用的炸药的两倍 |
[38:32] | So why not just blow up the port? | 他们为什么不炸掉码头 |
[38:35] | I don’t know. I guess sometimes it takes | 不知道 我想 |
[38:36] | an even larger explosion to create a larger disaster. | 爆炸规模愈大 灾难波及范围愈大 |
[38:41] | How’re we going to find out where they’re going? | 怎么才能查出 他们去了哪里 |
[38:43] | WOLFE: Found it. Thanks. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[38:45] | Homeland Security. What are they looking for? The same thing we are. | -国安局 他们在找什么 -目标一致 |
[38:47] | A vehicle carrying 10,000 pounds | 一辆装了1万磅 |
[38:49] | of plastique explosives. | 塑料炸弹的车 |
[38:52] | A mobile bomb. | 一个移动炸弹 |
[38:53] | The contents were unloaded at the dock than half an hour ago. | 不到半小时前 在码头被卸下 |
[38:58] | (computer beeping) Well, factoring in the size | 根据必须运载 |
[38:59] | of a vehicle necessary to carry | 那一重量的 |
[39:00] | that much weight and the dr… | 车辆以及拖车大小 |
[39:03] | This should give us a viable radius of the truck’s location. | 我们可以估计 这辆卡车 可能出现在哪里 |
[39:11] | Route 821. | 821号公路 |
[39:15] | They’ve got to be headed somewhere big, huh? | 他们要前往某个重要的地方 |
[39:17] | Where’s that lead? | 那条路通向哪里 |
[39:26] | That’s Turkey Point. | 是Turkey Point |
[39:27] | It’s a suicide mission. | 这是一次自杀行动 |
[39:28] | They’re going to blow up a nuclear power plant. | 他们想炸掉核发电厂 |
[39:30] | And cover Miami in 30,000 pounds | 然后 把迈阿密 |
[39:31] | of nuclear fallout. | 笼罩在3万磅辐射微尘之中 |
[39:33] | H | H… they’re headed to Turkey Point. |
[39:47] | (speaking foreign language) | 他们去往Turkey Point |
[39:56] | ??Set up a roadblock at Turkey Point | 请在Turkey Point设置路障 |
[39:58] | and notify Homeland Security immediately. | 并马上通报国安局 |
[40:05] | AGENT (over radio): Spotted vehicle fitting criteria on 281. | 在281号路找到了符合标准的车辆 |
[40:08] | Red cab, 18-wheeler… | 红色车 18轮大卡 |
[40:12] | The roadblock is in place. | 路障已经到位 |
[40:14] | Standing by for authorization to engage. | 准备就绪 听令行动 |
[40:16] | Subject’s vehicle is one mile out. | 目标车辆在1英里外 |
[40:24] | We’ve got it in our sight. | 已经进入我们的视线 |
[40:32] | Permission to engage. | 允许行动 |
[40:34] | We have the green light to fire. | 已经下达了开火命令 |
[40:38] | (speaking foreign language) | |
[41:00] | (gunshot) | |
[41:01] | (explosion) | |
[41:23] | I cannot believe I took a bullet for you. | 我居然会为你挨子弹 |
[41:26] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[41:28] | I can’t believe I shot a man for you. | 我居然会为你 向人开枪 |
[41:30] | I’m the one in pain. | 受苦的人是我 |
[41:32] | I got the emotional scars. | 我还感情受创呢 |
[41:35] | You’re not losing any sleep over this. | 你才不会因此失眠呢 |
[41:37] | Maybe you’re right. | 或许你是对的 |
[41:41] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[41:44] | You’re right, Calleigh. | 你是对的 Calleigh |
[41:46] | Nice to hear. | 很高兴听到这句话 |
[41:47] | Gotta admit… | 我得承认 |
[41:48] | We are a good team. | 我们是好搭档 |
[41:51] | We have our moments. | 我们也有开心的时候 |
[41:57] | What happens to Kinkella? He was just a pawn. | Kinkella会怎么样 他只是被人利用 |
[41:59] | My boss agreed that if he fully cooperated | 我上司答应 只要他完全合作 |
[42:01] | with the investigation, | 协助调查 |
[42:02] | he could have a chance at immunity. | 就有可能被免于起诉 |
[42:05] | You know, ma’am, our agencies really need | 知道吗 女士 我们各部门 |
[42:06] | to learn to communicate. | 确实需要 沟通协作 |
[42:08] | Trust me, Lieutenant, from now on when it comes to Miami, | 相信我 中尉 以后 只要我来迈阿密办事 |
[42:12] | you’ll be the first one I call. | 我会第一个找你 |
[42:13] | Yes, well, you’ve got the number. | 好的 嗯 你有我电话了 |
[42:31] | SONYA: My plan is to just sit back, relax, | 我的计划就是坐下来 放轻松 |
[42:35] | and watch as the world we know changes forever. | 眼睁睁看着 我们熟悉的 这个世界永远改变 |