时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:49] | Another runner. Did you get a plate? | 又是一个冲卡的 记下车牌了吗? |
[00:51] | Are you kidding me? | 搞笑 |
[00:52] | Total disrespect. | 完全地无视啊 |
[00:54] | Don’t these idiots get it? | 这些白痴是真傻还是装傻 |
[00:55] | If you’re going to roll, you pay the toll. | 要上路 就得交过路费 |
[00:58] | Well, if we don’t catch them, the camera will. | 好吧 就算他能逃得过我们的眼睛 也逃不过摄像头 |
[01:15] | WOMAN IN CAR: Stop, you’re hurting me. | 别 |
[01:17] | (engine roars) | 你弄疼我了 |
[01:18] | What about your change? | 还没找你钱呢 |
[01:28] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[01:29] | What is it? | 怎么啦 |
[01:36] | I’m calling the police. | 我报警 |
[01:49] | (indistinct police radio transmission) | |
[01:56] | Tollbooth witness couldn’t see the driver. | 收费亭的目击者没有看到司机 |
[01:59] | Said the car was charcoal gray. | 只说车是炭灰色的 |
[02:01] | What about the passenger? | 看到乘客了吗 |
[02:02] | Nothing, except she was female. | 没有 只知道是个女人 |
[02:04] | Female, no hard ID. | 女人 没有确切身份 |
[02:06] | Our mystery girl did leave us this. | 这位神秘女郎给我们留下了这个 |
[02:08] | Looks like blood. | 看上去象是血 |
[02:11] | CAINE: “He’s going to kill me!” | “他要杀我!” |
[02:14] | Think it’s a prank? | 恶作剧? |
[02:15] | Frank No such luck, Frank. * Yeah! * | |
[02:44] | * We don’t get fooled again * * Don’t get fooled again * * No, no! * | 绝无可能 |
[04:05] | ??What did Hemotrace say? | 血迹分析结果? |
[04:08] | Blood’s human. | 人血 |
[04:09] | Dispatch says you wanted the AV equipment. | 调度说 你需要影音设备 |
[04:11] | Let’s check the cameras in these booths. | 查一下收费亭的摄像头 |
[04:13] | They may have something. | 或许它们拍到了些东西 |
[04:15] | If I find something, where you going to be? | 我去查那个 你去哪? |
[04:16] | We just found a body, right down this road. | 我们刚在那边路上发现一具尸体 |
[04:47] | Powdery substance on her leg. | 她腿上有些粉末状物质 |
[04:50] | Could be soil. | 可能是泥土 |
[04:52] | Doesn’t look like it’s from around here. | 不象附近的泥土 |
[04:54] | Who found the body? | 谁发现的尸体 |
[04:56] | Jet skier. Taking a break. | 一个喷气车滑水者 休息时发现的 |
[05:00] | Horatio, she was definitely restrained. | Horatio 她被捆过 |
[05:03] | Marks are parallel. | 伤痕呈平行状 |
[05:05] | Looks like something rigid. | 象是某种坚硬的物件所致 |
[05:07] | Maybe from handcuffs. What about those nails, Alexx? | 或许是手铐 她的指甲怎么回事 Alexx |
[05:09] | Broken, worn down. | 有的断裂 有的磨损 |
[05:12] | Could be acrylic. | 可能是丙烯酸树脂 |
[05:13] | Wherever she was, she tried to claw her way out. | 不管她曾在哪 |
[05:18] | (screams) | 她都曾 尽力抓挖出逃生之路 |
[05:23] | CAINE: I.D. | 身份 |
[05:24] | Miss Leslie Anderson. | Leslie Anderson小姐 |
[05:29] | Pretty girl. | 漂亮女孩 |
[05:31] | Think she’s the one from the tollbooth? | 她会不会就是 过收费亭的车里那个 |
[05:33] | Could be. | 可能 |
[05:39] | (indistinct police radio transmission) | |
[05:46] | WOLFE: Hi. | 嗨 |
[05:48] | This the surveillance video? | 是监视录像吗 |
[05:50] | Yeah, it was downloaded from the tollbooth. | 对 从收费亭那下载来的 |
[05:51] | Okay, here’s where the car comes in. | 嗯 那车过来了 |
[05:53] | WOLFE: The passenger compartment’s no good at this angle. | 从这个角度 看不清乘客位 |
[05:56] | You get a plate? | 看到车牌了吗 |
[05:59] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 看不出来 |
[06:01] | The numbers are distorted, but the car is in focus. | 号码被扭曲 可是 车在焦距内 |
[06:03] | They got a PhotoShield; people use them to beat | 他们装了防相罩 人们用它来 |
[06:05] | overhead cameras at traffic lights. | 避开电子警察 |
[06:07] | But I can’t make out anything. | 我没看出有什么罩子 |
[06:09] | Well, it’s transparent; it uses a thin diffusion lens. | 它是透明的 由很薄的散射透镜制成 |
[06:13] | Light at an oblique angle | 从斜角过来的光 |
[06:15] | causes the cover to reflect and refract. | 会在盖子表面造成反射和折射 |
[06:21] | It makes it impossibleo read | 使人们看不清它 |
[06:22] | unless you’re directly behind it. | 除非你是正对着它 |
[06:24] | DUQUESNE: So somebody really wanted this car to be anonymous. | 这么说 有人刻意隐匿车牌 |
[06:28] | This missing girl’s in a lot of trouble, huh? | 这个失踪女孩麻烦多多 呃 |
[06:30] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:31] | You got another angle? | 还有其它角度拍摄的吗 |
[06:34] | It’s hard to see the driver | 很难看到司机 |
[06:35] | because there’s sunlight reflected off the windshield. | 挡风玻璃反射了阳光 |
[06:38] | There’s something under the wiper blade. | 雨刷下面有点东西 |
[06:41] | WOLFE: It’s a valet stub. | 是洗车的存根 |
[06:42] | Those numbers or that logo could help us find the neighborhood. | 那些号码或标志 能帮我们找到是哪个区 |
[06:45] | You know what? | 那么 |
[06:46] | Let’s see if we can take a better look at the passenger. | 我们来看看 能否看清乘客脸部 |
[06:49] | All right, so this is where | 就是这 |
[06:50] | she hands the bloody bill to the witness. | 把那张染血的钞票递给目击者 |
[06:53] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[06:56] | Check out her arm. It’s ligature marks. | 看她手臂 有个绷带印 |
[06:58] | Oh, yeah, look at the bruising. | 哦 对 瞧那淤痕 |
[07:00] | Horatio said that the victim at the jetty | Horatio说 防洪堤上发现的受害者 |
[07:02] | had the same thing. | 身上也有同样的痕迹 |
[07:08] | (elevator bell dings) | |
[07:10] | Horatio. | |
[07:13] | I finished the post from our vic on the rocks, Leslie Anderson. | 岩石堆中发现的的受害者Leslie Anderson 我完成了她的尸检 |
[07:16] | She had a broken frenulum. | 她系带断裂 |
[07:21] | So she was suffocated. | 这么说 她是窒息而死 |
[07:23] | I also did a photo comparison | 我还对车里女孩和受害者 |
[07:25] | with the girl from the car and our vic. | 进行了相片比对 |
[07:27] | Ligature marks are ckssistent. | 绷带痕印一致 |
[07:29] | The bottom line, Alexx: | Alexx 结论是 |
[07:31] | they were attacked by the same predator. | 袭击她们的 是同一个人 |
[07:33] | Leslie Anderson was dead at least two days | Leslie Anderson被发现时 |
[07:36] | before she was discovered. | 至少已死亡两天 |
[07:37] | And our missing girl is still out there. | 失踪女孩依然下落不明 |
[07:40] | Thank you, Alexx. | 谢谢 Alexx |
[07:52] | Hey. Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[07:53] | It’s the trace from Leslie Anderson’s pants. | 这是Leslie Anderson裤子上的残留物 |
[07:58] | Yep. Silicon dioxide and aluminum oxide. | 对 二氧化硅和氧化铝 |
[08:01] | It’s clay dust. | 这是粘土 |
[08:02] | No, I get that, but what’s the gray stuff? | 我知道 可这灰色物质是什么 |
[08:04] | It’s mortar. | 是灰泥 |
[08:05] | Like from a clay tile? Mm-hmm. | -粘土瓦管上那种? -嗯 |
[08:07] | 75 years ago, mortar was used without additional fasteners. | 75年前 人们使用粘土时 不用结合器件 |
[08:10] | Now it’s wired or nailed secured. | 现在则用铁丝或钉子加固 |
[08:13] | So this could be like from an historical building? | 那么 这可能是来自 一幢老房子? |
[08:16] | Yeah. Well, this amount of trace, | 对 看这残留物的量 |
[08:18] | the vic had to be around a lot of clay dust. | 受害者一定身处粘土堆中 |
[08:20] | Sorry to interrupt, you guys. Uh, valet stub. | 很抱歉打扰你们 伙计 呃 从那张洗车存根 |
[08:23] | I ID’d the company logo. Yeah. | -我查到了公司标志 -嗯 |
[08:26] | You got an address? | 查到地址了吗 |
[08:27] | Yeah, it’s a neighborhood restaurant in the Gables. | 对 位于Gables附近的一个餐馆 |
[08:30] | You know who eats there. | 谁是那的常客? |
[08:32] | People who live in the neighborhood. | 附近的住户 |
[08:34] | (chuckles) | |
[08:38] | This restaurant puts us a block away from a building | 离这家餐馆一个街区 |
[08:41] | that’s over 100 years old. | 有一座百年老宅 |
[08:57] | According to the bank records, this place is in foreclosure. | 根据银行记录 这地方 已经丧失了赎取权 |
[09:00] | So what, our suspe is squatting here? | 那又怎样 疑犯潜伏在那? |
[09:02] | No rent, no questions asked. | 不用交租 无人过问 |
[09:04] | Looks abandoned to me. | 我看 这是间弃屋 |
[09:07] | Clay tile. | 粘土瓦管 |
[09:09] | A trace from our victim. | 受害者身上的残留物 |
[09:22] | Frank. | |
[09:25] | No. | 不 |
[09:27] | Stop it! | 停下 |
[09:28] | (screaming) | |
[09:30] | Our murder vic was definitely here. | 受害者一定到过这里 |
[09:33] | (footsteps approach) | |
[09:35] | Freeze! Don’t move! Hands, mister. | -停下 别动 -举起手来 先生 |
[09:37] | I’ll shoot you where you stand. | 站住 否则我开枪了 |
[09:46] | You e owner? | 你是房主吗 |
[09:49] | Tommy Boyer. | |
[09:53] | Hook him up. | 把他铐起来 |
[10:02] | I’ll call Horatio. | 我通知Horatio |
[10:11] | I don’t know Leslie Anderson. | 我不认识Leslie Anderson |
[10:12] | She was suffocated two days ago d evidence leads us to you. | 她两天前窒息死亡 证据指向你 |
[10:20] | My-my fiance, Jill Girrard, | 我 我的未婚妻 Jill Girrard |
[10:24] | we’re supposed to be married in a week. | 我们打算这周结婚 |
[10:25] | She went off with some friends, never came back. | 她和几个朋友一起离开 再没回来 |
[10:28] | That still doesn’t explain why you were in the building. | 你怎么会去那间老宅? |
[10:30] | I got desperate. | 我都快绝望了 |
[10:32] | Jill and I are on the TeleAid account for the Mercedes. | Jill和我 联名向TeleAid借贷 买了一辆奔驰 |
[10:35] | They gave me the address. | 他们给了我这地址 |
[10:36] | I figured she got cold feet. | 我猜 她是临阵退缩 |
[10:38] | Ran off with some rich guy. | 跟哪个富翁私奔了 |
[10:40] | Didn’t have the guts to tell me. | 却没敢告诉我 |
[10:43] | I went inside to take a look. | 我去那看看 |
[11:03] | Her car was there.She wasn’t. | 她的车在 人却不在 |
[11:07] | That’s when you guys found me. | 这时你们就发现了我 |
[11:09] | I-I don’t know Leslie Anderson. | 我 我不认识Leslie Anderson |
[11:11] | I certainly didn’t suffocate her. | 我没有扼死她 |
[11:13] | Do you have a photograph of Jill? | 你有Jill的照片吗 |
[11:15] | Yeah, I do. | 嗯 有 |
[11:18] | I’m also going to need a personaltem, | 我还需要她的一件私人用品 |
[11:20] | like a hairbrush. | 梳子一类的物品 |
[11:22] | Please, help me find her, Lieutenant. | 拜托 中尉 帮我找到她 |
[11:25] | I’ll do that. | 我会的 |
[11:29] | TRIPP: That’s one solid safe. | 那个保险箱可是坚固得很 |
[11:48] | You know, my uncle was a safecracker. | 我叔叔是个保险箱窃贼 |
[11:51] | He taught me when I was 11. | 我11岁时 他就教会了我开箱秘诀 |
[11:52] | That’s pretty cool. | 真酷 |
[11:54] | Hope there’s not a body inside. | 但愿里面没有尸体 |
[12:01] | (clicks) | |
[12:09] | They’re not bodies. | 不是尸体 |
[12:12] | I think they’re something worse. | 我觉得更糟 |
[12:15] | They’re trophies. | 像是战利品 |
[12:18] | TRIPP: Necklace, underwear, glasses? | 项链 内衣 眼镜 |
[12:21] | WOLFE: This is a picture of Leslie Anderson. | 这是Leslie Anderson的照片 |
[12:24] | Let’s get this stuff out of here. | 把这些东西打包带走 |
[12:25] | And, Frank, put on some gloves. | 另外 Frank 戴上手套 |
[12:29] | These are our only link to the killer. | 这些凶手留下的唯一线索 |
[12:41] | Did you process the fiance’s Meedes? | 你检查过未婚妻的奔驰车吗 |
[12:42] | Yeah, nothing. | 是的 一无所获 |
[12:44] | The onlyhing that we have to go on for the passenger | 关于收费亭那位乘客 |
[12:46] | in the tollbooth is the five-dollar bill. | 唯一线索就是那张5美元钞票 |
[12:48] | Yeah, well, the blood on the bill | 对 钞票上的血迹 |
[12:49] | didn’t match Leslie Anderson | 与Leslie Anderson |
[12:51] | or the DNA from Jill Girrard’s hairbrush. | 和Jill Girrard发刷上的DNA都不匹配 |
[12:53] | So there’s a chance our mystery girl could be one of these. | 车内的女孩 就是她们中的一个 |
[12:55] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:00] | I think these pictures were taken by somebody they trusted. | 我觉得这些照片 是她们信任的人所拍 |
[13:03] | Yeah, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[13:06] | They don’t look afraid. | 她们没有露出惊慌害怕的表情 |
[13:07] | It’s like he got them to go with him willingly somehow. | 似乎他有特别手段 让她们自愿跟他走 |
[13:10] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[13:10] | These the photos from the safe? | 这些是保险箱里发现的照片? |
[13:12] | Yeah, Ryan found them. | 对 Ryan找到的 |
[13:13] | We’re processing the blood from DNA. | 我们正要检测血迹的DNA |
[13:15] | We’re going to see if one of these girls kicks out. | 看是否能排除哪位 |
[13:18] | Oh, my God. What? | -哦 天哪 -怎么 |
[13:20] | That-That’s Anya. Who’s Anya? | -那 |
[13:22] | (cell phone beeps) | 那是Anya |
[13:23] | (spe dialing) | -Anya是谁 |
[13:25] | BOA VISTA: Voicemail. | 转到语音信箱了 |
[13:26] | Anya, it’s me, um, I’m… | Anya 是我 呃 我 |
[13:28] | I’m worried, so call me. | 我很担心你 给我回电话 |
[13:33] | Will you just keep hitting “redial”? | 能否帮我继续拨这个电话 |
[13:34] | I’m gonna go check something out. | 我去查件事 |
[13:40] | Who’s Anya? | Anya是谁 |
[13:51] | Are those the samples for the DNA bill? | 那些是钞票上DNA的样本吗 |
[13:52] | Yeah. They’re almost ready for the 310. | 对 要进行检测了 |
[13:54] | I’ve got one more sample for you. | 我这还有一份样本 请你检测一下 |
[13:57] | You worked in here, Natalia. | Natalia 你也在这里工作 |
[13:58] | You know the evidence submissions | 应该知道 处理证据 |
[13:59] | are processed in order. | 总要讲个先来后到 |
[14:01] | So you can wait for the next run. | 所以 你得等下一轮 |
[14:02] | Valera, one of those pictures is of my sister. | Valera 那些照片里 有张是我妹妹的 |
[14:06] | That rates a jump. | 那就可以优先了 |
[14:10] | Please compare this against these other samples. | 请把这个跟其他样本比对一下 |
[14:12] | I’m sorry. I… | 对不起 我 |
[14:13] | Just do it now, okay? | 现在就做 |
[14:25] | * * (printer running) | 行吗 |
[15:00] | Miss Boa Vista? | Boa Vista小姐 |
[15:03] | What’s going on? | 出了什么事 |
[15:05] | The girl in the tollbooth car | 收费亭那辆车里的女孩 |
[15:09] | is my sister. | 是我妹妹 |
[15:11] | We have to find her, Lieutenant. | 中尉 我们必须找到她 |
[15:14] | We will. | 会的 |
[15:31] | SIKES: Lieutenant Caine, | Caine中尉 |
[15:32] | who are the women in these photographs? | 这些照片里的女孩 都是谁 |
[15:34] | As you can see, some of the women behind me | 正如你们所见 我身后 这些照片里的女孩 |
[15:35] | have yet to be identified. | 有些还没有确定身份 |
[15:37] | Where did these photographs come from? | 照片从何而来 |
[15:38] | We recovered the photographs from a locked safe | 我们在一次法院许可的搜查行动中 |
[15:40] | during the execution of a search warrant. | 在一个锁着的保险箱里 找到了这些照片 |
[15:42] | Is that person a suspect? | 那个人是嫌犯吗 |
[15:43] | Is there anyone in custody? | 是否有人被捕? |
[15:45] | Lieutenant, | 中尉 |
[15:46] | who are these girls? | 这些女孩是谁 |
[15:48] | While I’m not at liberty to discuss the details | 虽然我不能透露 |
[15:50] | of an ongoing investigation, | 正在进行的调查的任何细节 |
[15:52] | I can say that any help that the public gives us | 但我得说 如果公众 能提供的有用线索 |
[15:54] | in identifying these women will be deeply, | 助我们确认这些女子的身份 我们会非常 |
[15:57] | and I mean deeply, appreciated. | 我是说非常 感谢 |
[15:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:00] | (reporters clamoring) | |
[16:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:06] | Lieutenant, thank you for not mentioning my sister. | 中尉 多谢你 没有提及我妹妹 |
[16:09] | No problem. | 别客气 |
[16:09] | How do you think her photograph ended up in this gallery? | 她的照片 怎么会成了这种藏品? |
[16:12] | Ever since she was a little girl, | 她还年幼时 |
[16:14] | she always wanted to be a star. | 就梦想成为明星 |
[16:15] | She loved having her picture taken. | 她喜欢别人给她拍照 |
[16:17] | Okay, when was the last time you talked to her? | 哦 你最后一次跟她说话 是什么时候 |
[16:20] | A few days. Okay. | -几天前 -好吧 |
[16:21] | Take a uniform, go to her apartment, | 穿好工作服 去她公寓 |
[16:24] | and go through it with a fine-tooth comb. | 仔仔细细地搜一搜 |
[16:25] | What am I looking for? | 找什么? |
[16:26] | Anything related to her last 24 hours. | 最近24小时 与她有关的 任何东西 |
[16:38] | You’re gonna have to get your soundbites somewhere else. | 你还是去别处做你的采访 |
[16:40] | Actually, I wanted to ask you a favor | 事实上 我想请你帮个忙 |
[16:45] | The answer is “no.” | 不行 |
[16:46] | Come on, I heard you were letting | 得了 我听说 |
[16:47] | a documentary film guy follow you around. | 你让一个纪录片摄影师形影不离 |
[16:50] | No comment. | 无可奉告 |
[16:52] | I got to get back to work. | 我得回去干活了 |
[16:53] | Boa Vista’s missing sister? | 是Boa Vista失踪的妹妹吗 |
[16:57] | You’re not fooling me this time. | 这次 你可别想糊弄我 |
[16:59] | I’ve already got it in deep background that it’s her sister. | 我有可靠消息来源 称她妹妹失踪 |
[17:02] | Ex-husband says she has two. | 前夫说她有两个妹妹 |
[17:04] | Is it Christine or Anya? | 是Christine还是Anya? |
[17:07] | You’re literally the worst. | 你这种人 真是不择手段 |
[17:09] | You know that, right? | 你还不了解我? |
[17:11] | You can’t release that. | 不准你公开这条新闻 |
[17:12] | You could get the girl killed. | 你会害死那女孩的 |
[17:13] | What do you want to bet in under 20 minutes, | 你想赌什么 用不了20分钟 |
[17:15] | I’ll know which girl? | 我就能知道是哪个 |
[17:26] | SASHA: Natalia? | |
[17:28] | Is everything okay? | 怎么了? |
[17:30] | She lives here. | 她是住户 |
[17:33] | I just got back from a tryout | 我刚参加完 |
[17:35] | for a reality show– | 一个真人秀的试演会 |
[17:36] | South Beach Babes. | 南滩宝贝 |
[17:38] | I think I really have a chance this time. | 我觉得 这一次 我希望很大 |
[17:40] | Where’s Anya? | Anya呢 |
[17:41] | Um, that’s why I’m here. | 我就是为这事来的 |
[17:44] | Anya’s missing. | Anya失踪了 |
[17:45] | When was the last time you saw her? | 你最后一次见到她 是在什么时候 |
[17:47] | Um, yeah, I talked to her two days ago. | 两天前 我和她聊过 |
[17:50] | She got a callback for a modeling shoot. | 她收到了一个模特拍摄的回音 |
[17:53] | She’s so lucky. | 她真走运 |
[17:53] | The guy promised her a cover. | 那家伙答应让她上封面 |
[17:55] | Do you know anything about this guy? | 你知道这人是谁? |
[17:56] | He was, like, really old, like 35. | 35岁的大叔 |
[17:59] | But, I mean, he sounded nice on the machine. | 不过 电话里 他倒是很和善 |
[18:01] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:03] | Do you mind if I take it with me? | 我得把这拿走 行不行? |
[18:05] | Yeah, sure, I give out my cell number for callbacks. | 可以 我让他们复我的手机 |
[18:08] | I’m sure she’s fine. She’s very careful. | 我想 她没事 她一向小心谨慎 |
[18:10] | Okay, look, Sasha, do me a favor, please. | 听着 Sasha 帮我个忙 |
[18:12] | Don’t go on any callbacks until this is over. | 案件结束前 千万别应承任何回复 |
[18:14] | Please. | 拜托 |
[18:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:17] | But she’s fine. | 她不会有事的 |
[18:38] | There’s nothing. | 一无所获 |
[18:40] | Whoever these belong to was very careful. | 物主非常小心 |
[18:42] | Horatio seems to think the guy’s a photographer. | Horatio认为 这家伙是个摄影师 |
[18:45] | That makes sense. | 有道理 |
[18:46] | You think that these are color copies? | 你看这些照片 是彩色复印吗 |
[18:48] | No, take a look. | 不 你看 |
[18:50] | Oh, yeah, that’s pretty grainy. | 哦 对 那是粒状的 |
[18:52] | Rules out digital. | 不是数码照片 |
[18:54] | Film is black and white. | 黑白胶片 |
[18:56] | (camera clicking) | |
[19:17] | Why would a photographer prefer a low-resolution image? | 摄影师为什么喜欢低辨析率的图片 |
[19:20] | Going for a distinct look. | 追求独一无二的视觉效果 |
[19:22] | There’s not a lot of places that develop black and white film. | 冲洗黑白胶卷的地方不是很多 |
[19:24] | I’ll go make some calls. | 我去打几个电话 |
[19:25] | To photo shops in Miami, | 给迈阿密的照相馆打电话? |
[19:26] | the model shoot capital of the world? | 这可是模特拍摄业的中心 |
[19:28] | (chuckles) | 摄影师云集在此 |
[19:30] | I think you’re gonna be making a lot of phone calls. | 我看 你有的忙了 |
[19:34] | Have fun. | 祝你好运 |
[19:36] | (camera shutter clicking) | 就这样 宝贝 |
[19:36] | MAN: That’s it, baby. | 就这样 宝贝 |
[19:38] | Give me sexy. | 性感点 |
[19:39] | Perfect. | 太棒了 |
[19:42] | Hold that look. | 保持那表情 |
[19:44] | All right, I want sexy, not slutty. | 得了 我要的是性感 不是放荡 |
[19:47] | Come on. Give me sexy. | 快 性感一点 |
[19:53] | DUQUESNE: Did you get a name for the black and white specialist? | 你弄到黑白照摄影师的名字了吗 |
[19:55] | Well, Homicide pointed me towards | 嗯 凶杀组让我来这家 |
[19:57] | this photo developing place downtown. | 位于市中心的洗印馆 |
[19:59] | All the high-end photographers use it. | 所有高水平的摄影师 都会踏足这里 |
[20:00] | It’s owned by this German guy, | 这个德国人经营的 |
[20:01] | and he says that our man’s name is John Stockman. | 他说 我们要找的人叫John Stockman |
[20:06] | Calleigh Duquesne, ueRyan Wolfe, MDPD. | 迈阿密戴德郡警局 |
[20:09] | These girls are all of age. | 这些女孩都已经成年 |
[20:10] | I’ve checked every one of them out, personally. | 我一一核查过 亲自查的 |
[20:12] | What about the photographers? Do you check them out, as well? | 摄影师呢 你也查过他们的底细? |
[20:15] | Look, what is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[20:16] | We’re looking for John Stockman. | 我们要找John Stockman |
[20:18] | Shoots in black and white; thinks he’s Ansel Adams. | 专拍黑白照 自诩为Ansel Adams (当代世界最知名的摄影大师之一) |
[20:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:30] | Give me sensual. | 色情一点 |
[20:30] | (camera clicking) | |
[20:31] | All these girls, they have the wrong dreams. | 这些女孩子 实在是昏了头 |
[20:33] | I don’t know that their dreams are bad, | 我不觉得 她们的明星梦有什么错 |
[20:35] | just the people who promise to make them come true. | 那些承诺让她们梦想成真的人 |
[20:38] | John Stockman? | 却是居心叵测 |
[20:39] | Yeah, what do you need? | 对 你想要什么 |
[20:41] | Your DNA. | 你的DNA |
[20:44] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[20:55] | I don’t understand what I’m doing here. | 干吗请我来警局? |
[20:57] | Oh, no, I think you do. | 你自己清楚 |
[21:01] | You took all the photos of these girls. | 这些女孩的照片 都是你的手笔 |
[21:04] | I take a lot of photos. | 我拍过很多照片 |
[21:05] | Yeah, but your camera’s a single lens reflex. | 是 不过 你用的是单反相机 |
[21:08] | That’s right. | 不错 |
[21:09] | And you use dual-edge black and white film. | 你使用双面黑白胶卷 |
[21:13] | It gives my work detail. | 这可使相片毫发毕现 |
[21:15] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[21:16] | And the fact that you keep these in a safe with murder trophies | 你把照片和杀人所得的战利品 |
[21:21] | in an abandoned building– | 放于保险箱中 扔在一座废弃建筑里 |
[21:22] | is that just a coincidence? | 这难道是巧合? |
[21:24] | You want to pin that on me? | 你想把这些 归罪于我? |
[21:27] | I hope you have proof. | 拿出证据来 |
[21:29] | (cell phone ringing) | |
[21:37] | This is Wolfe. | |
[21:39] | Yep. | 好的 |
[21:44] | Your DNA matches the semen we found | Leslie Anderson内裤上的精液的DNA |
[21:46] | in Leslie Anderson’s underwear. | 和你的DNA相吻合 |
[21:50] | You feeling pinned? | 还说我归罪于你? |
[21:52] | That proves I had sex with her. | 那只能证明 我和她上过床 |
[21:55] | It’s a photographer’s perk. | 摄像师的小嗜好 |
[21:57] | Where’d this little hookup occur? | 你们在哪里苟合? |
[22:00] | In her dressing room, after the shoot. | 拍完照 |
[22:03] | * * | 在她化装间 |
[22:10] | It was sex. | 只是做爱而已 |
[22:12] | Nothing criminal. | 这也违法? |
[22:14] | Anyone could’ve stolen my photos | 有人偷了照片 |
[22:16] | and put them in that safe. | 然后放在那保险箱里 |
[22:18] | Well, then I’m gonna need a list of those “anyones.” | 告诉我 会有谁 可能偷照片 |
[22:23] | Erica Sikes reporting. | Erica Sikes为您报道 |
[22:25] | Sources say there’s a personal connection | 据消息灵通人士透露 迈阿密戴得郡鉴证科的某位人员 |
[22:27] | at the Miami-Dade Crime Lab to the current murder case. | 卷入了刚发生的一桩凶案中 |
[22:30] | MDPD Criminalist | 鉴证员 |
[22:31] | Natalia Boa Vista, this morning identified her own | Natalia Boa Vista在失踪女子的照片中 |
[22:34] | sister’s picture from among the photos | 发现了她亲妹妹的照片 |
[22:36] | of the missing girls. | |
[22:37] | That’s right. ghtalia. | -就是这样 |
[22:38] | One of the missing and perhaps dead… | |
[22:40] | There’s something you should know about. | 我得告诉你些事 |
[22:42] | (cell phone rings) What? | |
[22:43] | Oh, my God. It’s my sister. | 天呐 |
[22:44] | Anya? ANYA (on phone): Natalia. | 是我妹妹 |
[22:45] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[22:46] | I only have a second. I’m in a house. | 我不能讲太久 我在一间屋子里 |
[22:48] | I think it’s near the water. I don’t know… | 可能靠近海边 我也不确定 |
[22:49] | An… | 哦 |
[22:58] | They’re going to kill her, Ryan. | Ryan 他们会杀了她 |
[22:59] | Listen, no, listen. | 不会的 听着 |
[23:00] | If she called, it means she’s still alive, right? | 她打电话来 说明她还活着 |
[23:03] | So focus. What’d you get | 打起精神 |
[23:04] | from the answering machine? | 留言里有什么线索? |
[23:06] | Um… nothing. I got nothing. | 一无所获 |
[23:08] | I have listened to this a thousand times. | 我听快一千遍了 |
[23:11] | There’s no ambient sound. Listen. | 没有背景声 你听 |
[23:14] | MALE VOICE (on recorder): Anya, it’s me. | Anya 是我 |
[23:16] | Your pics are ready. | 你的照片洗好了 |
[23:17] | These are the ones, baby. | 宝贝 这些照片 会让你一举成名 |
[23:18] | Call me. | 给我回电 |
[23:19] | You’ve got the number. See? | 你有我号码 |
[23:21] | There’s no accent. | 听到了? 说话人没什么口音 |
[23:22] | I mean, this could be any guy out there. Not really. | 任何人都有可能 |
[23:26] | I think I know that voice. | 不 我听过这声音 |
[23:28] | From where? | 在哪? |
[23:30] | The model shoot. | 模特摄影室 |
[23:35] | Mr. Laporte, you placed a call | Laporte先生 |
[23:37] | to Anya Boa Vista. | 你和Anya Boa Vista通过电话 |
[23:42] | I did? | 有吗 |
[23:43] | You did. (plays tape) | 是的 |
[23:45] | LAPORTE (on tape): Anya, it’s me. | Anya 是我 |
[23:47] | Your pics are ready. | 你的照片洗好了 |
[23:48] | These are the ones, baby. | 宝贝 这次你会一举成名 |
[23:49] | Call me. You’ve got the number. | 给我回电 你有我号码 |
[23:52] | (laughs): Right. | 对了 |
[23:53] | Yeah, her. I called her to let her know her proofs were ready. | 是她 我打电话告诉她 她的照片清样洗好了 |
[23:56] | Go on. | 接着说 |
[23:58] | You should really be talking to Stockman. | 你应该找Stockman |
[24:00] | All right, he’s the one doing all the models. | 他负责打点模特们的日常事物 |
[24:02] | You have quite a history, too, | 你也有前科 |
[24:03] | which includes a rape charge, doesn’t it? | 被指控犯有强奸罪 |
[24:06] | I was acquitted. Yes, | 我被判无罪 |
[24:08] | but that doesn’t mean you’re innocent. | 但不能说明 你是清白的 |
[24:10] | Does it? | 对吗 |
[24:13] | I’m just a guy who processed her proofs. | 我只是处理她的照片清样 |
[24:17] | But I can help you, Lieutenant. | 但是 中尉 我可以帮你 |
[24:20] | I know what goes on | 我知道 摄像师和模特之间 |
[24:20] | between model and photographer. | 那些风流韵事 |
[24:23] | Describe it me. | 说说看 |
[24:25] | All about fame. | 名利作祟 |
[24:26] | Hey, and these girls, they all want it so bad. | 那些女孩想出名想疯了 |
[24:29] | So you point a camera at them, | 所以 你只要肯给她们拍照 |
[24:30] | you get them to do whatever you want. | 她们对你言听计从 |
[24:31] | They’ll take their shirts off. | 主动脱衣献身 |
[24:33] | They’ll hop into bed with you. Anything. | 满足你的欲望 一切一切 |
[24:35] | That’s what you did, Mr. Laporte. Isn’t it? | Laporte先生 你也做过这些 见不得人的勾当 不是么? |
[24:40] | You prove that, let me know. | 拿出证据来 |
[24:42] | I guarantee it. | 我保证 |
[24:57] | No, no. That’s too much backlight there. | 不行 背景光太强了 |
[24:59] | To the right. | 靠右点 |
[25:02] | To the right. | 再靠右点 |
[25:04] | Hey. News chick. | 嘿 新闻女郎 |
[25:06] | Do you realize | 你知不知道 |
[25:07] | that you signed my sister’s death warrant? | 你的几句轻描淡写 几乎至我妹妹于死地 |
[25:09] | I know you’re angry, but I’m just reporting the facts. | 我知道你很气愤 我只负责报道事实真相 |
[25:11] | You tied her to law enforcement. | 我妹妹因此曝光 警方全力搜寻 |
[25:13] | That makes her a primary target. | 她成了头号目标 |
[25:14] | DUQUESNE: Nat. Do you deny that? | -你还有什么可说的? |
[25:16] | This is exactly what she wants. Don’t give it to her, okay? | 你这么做 正中她下怀 别让她得逞 |
[25:19] | I’ll meet you inside. | 里面等我 |
[25:28] | You do understand where I’m coming from, don’t you? | 你知道我的来头 |
[25:30] | I do. I understand you have a job to do | 知道 像我们一样 |
[25:32] | just like the rest of us. Thank you. | -你也是公务在身 -谢谢 |
[25:33] | I also understand that your need for attention | 不过 我得提醒你注意 |
[25:35] | may have put these girls’ lives in even more danger. | 那些女孩 因为你的独家暴料 成了牺牲品 |
[25:38] | My need for attention? Mm-hmm. | 我 独家暴料 吸引眼球? |
[25:40] | You didn’t just report the news; you chose a salacious angle. | 你不只是播新闻 |
[25:43] | That’s more attention for you. | 你这选材 真是害人不浅 |
[25:44] | I’m a journalist. | 我是个记者 |
[25:45] | I want my attention on my stories. | 我得想方设法 让新闻引人注目 |
[25:47] | If that were true, sweet pea, | 可爱的新闻小姐 如果那是真的 |
[25:49] | you’d be writing for a newspaper | 我劝你还是做编辑 |
[25:50] | not planting your face on the evening news. | 别在晚间新闻上抛头露面 |
[25:54] | Have a nice day. | 好运 |
[26:00] | (elevator bell dings) | |
[26:02] | Lieutenant Caine. | Caine中尉 |
[26:04] | Mr. Boyer. | Boyer先生 |
[26:06] | I just got home and found this in the mail. | 我回到家 邮箱里有封信 |
[26:09] | It’s a letter from Jill. | Jill来的 |
[26:10] | What does it say? | 说些什么 |
[26:12] | It says that we’re through. The wedding’s off, | 说是婚礼取消 我们一拍两散 |
[26:15] | that I shouldn’t even bother trying to find her. | 还让我不要去找她 |
[26:18] | Man, this doesn’t sound like her. | 完全不是她的行事风格 |
[26:20] | After your press conference, I know something’s wrong. | 你开过新闻发布者后 我总觉得有些不对劲 |
[26:24] | Mr. Boyer, I need you to leave that letter with me. | Boyer先生 这封信交我处理 |
[26:28] | You think it’ll help? | 有助于破案? |
[26:29] | I know it’s gonna help. | 我想是的 |
[26:35] | So Horatio told me you’re processing the paper. | Horatio说 你在检查那封信 |
[26:38] | Why aren’t you in QD? | 为什么不送去做笔迹分析? |
[26:39] | ‘Cause I got what I needed in there. | 我找到了想要的线索 |
[26:41] | Which was what? | 什么线索 |
[26:42] | This paper’s store-bought. | 信纸是在店里买的 |
[26:43] | It’s, um… it’s untraceable. | 无从查起 |
[26:46] | But this logo’s gonna help us. | 不过 这个商标到是条有用的线索 |
[26:49] | See that? It’s embossed. | 看 浮印 |
[26:51] | So someone modified the paper themselves? | 有人加工过信纸? |
[26:53] | The paper passes through and each time, uh… | 信纸通过浮印机 |
[26:55] | the sheet gets pressed. | 压出浮印 |
[27:02] | All right. | 没错 可是 |
[27:03] | Well, again, why are we in here? | 为什么要做痕量分析? |
[27:05] | Embossing machines have many uses. | 浮印机有很多用途 |
[27:07] | I noticed there was a little bit of trace | 我在浮印边缘处 |
[27:08] | on the outer edge of the imprint. | 发现少量残余物 |
[27:10] | A little trace from whatever was being embossed | 浮印机轧印纸张之前 |
[27:12] | before the paper. | 轧制过别的东西 |
[27:27] | “Trivalent chromium sulfate.” | 含有“三价铬硫酸盐” |
[27:31] | That’s used in the pparation of leather. | 用来做皮革的 |
[27:32] | That’s right; the higher the concentration of the tannins, | 没错 丹宁酸含量越高 |
[27:34] | the higher the quality. | 品质越高 |
[27:36] | So whatever this business is, | 所以 发信的人 |
[27:36] | it deals in high-quality leathers. | 一定做高档皮革生意 |
[27:40] | I’ll call Calleigh. | 我通知Calleigh |
[27:53] | Good afternoon, officers. Bill Starr. | 下午好 长官们 我叫Bill Starr |
[27:56] | Bill Starr’s Custom Upholstery. | Bill Starr室内装潢公司 |
[27:57] | No snappy catchphrase? | 不装个招牌? |
[27:59] | Look around. I don’t need one. | 名声远播 没这必要 |
[28:01] | Maybe you can explain to us why a missing girl | 请你解释一下 |
[28:03] | would write a “Dear Jo” on your letterhead. | 一个失踪女孩 怎么用到了你的信纸? |
[28:07] | I don’t know. Busy place. | 不清楚 生意繁忙 |
[28:09] | Hand those out like candy. | 发这信纸就像发糖果似的 |
[28:14] | What? | 怎么? |
[28:15] | We have our own theories. | 我们可是有凭有据 |
[28:23] | Can you read that plate for me? | 帮我查查那辆车 |
[28:27] | It’s blocked like the car at the tollbooth. | 像是通过收费站的那辆车 |
[28:48] | I got Anya’s blood. | 我发现了Anya的血迹 |
[28:50] | She cut herself on purpose so we could ID her. | 她故意割破手指 我们可以用这个 认定她的身份 |
[29:07] | MAN: Pay the toll, bitch. | 快付过路费 小妞 |
[29:16] | Who owns that car? | 这谁的车? |
[29:17] | I don’t know. Uh, I forget. | 不知道 我忘了 |
[29:19] | The guy dropped it off | 那人把车扔在这 |
[29:20] | for reupholstery. | 说要重装椅面 |
[29:21] | He didn’t leave his name, only an address. | 他没有留下名字 只给了一个地址 |
[29:24] | I t the info inside. | 我去给你拿来 |
[29:25] | Oh, great. You can give me the address. | 很好 地址给我 |
[29:27] | You can give him the car. | 车交给他处理 |
[29:47] | Miami-Dade Police. | 迈阿密戴得郡警察 谁在里面? |
[30:05] | Who is ever behind that door, I want you to open it slowly | 请把门慢慢打开 |
[30:09] | by the count of three or I’going | 我数到三 不开门 我可硬闯了 |
[30:11] | to kick it down. One… | 一 |
[30:14] | Two… three. | 二 三 |
[30:17] | Jill? Yes. | -是我 |
[30:19] | Jill Girrard. | |
[30:21] | You’re okay now. | 没事了 |
[30:22] | Let me help you up. | 我扶你起来 |
[30:26] | Jill, we know this is incredibly difficult, | Jill 你受苦了 |
[30:28] | but is there anything that you can tell us | 可否告诉我们 |
[30:29] | about what happened? | 究竟发生了什么? |
[30:32] | I answered an ad to get my portrait taken. | 我本打算请人画一副肖像画 |
[30:35] | It was supposed to be | 送给我未婚夫 |
[30:36] | an engagement gift for my fiance. | 做订婚礼物 |
[30:38] | Your fiance, Tommy. | 你未婚夫 Tommy |
[30:41] | The guy left a message on my answering machine. | 那人只给我留了一条信息 |
[30:43] | Okay, did he leave a name? | 留了姓名没有? |
[30:45] | No, he just told me to meet him at his place in the Gables. | 没有 他只说 他住在Gables 让我去那见他 |
[30:50] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[30:53] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[30:56] | (gasps) | 有人在么? |
[30:57] | Do you by any chance | 那条信息还在吗 |
[30:58] | have the answering machine message or…? | 或者 |
[31:00] | I erased it. | 我把它删了 |
[31:02] | Did his voice sound familiar? | 他的声音 你听着耳熟吗 |
[31:04] | Just a guy. | 是男人的声音 |
[31:06] | All I remember is being put in a car. | 我只记得 被塞进车里 |
[31:09] | He had something over my head. | 他用什么东西罩住了我的头 |
[31:10] | So you couldn’t identify him. | 所以 你无法指认他 |
[31:13] | What about when you were in the car, | 你在车里时 |
[31:14] | did you hear noise? | 听见什么没有 |
[31:16] | Could you notice anything? | 看到什么没有 |
[31:18] | There was another girl. | 还有一个女孩 |
[31:19] | Was it Anya? | 是Anya吗 |
[31:21] | I don’t know what her name was. | 我不知道 |
[31:23] | She couldn’t stop crying; we drove around | 她一直哭 |
[31:25] | for a bit, made a stop and then suddenly she was gone. | 车开了一会 就停住了 然后 转眼工夫 她就不在了 |
[31:29] | I figured I was next. | 我以为 我会是下一个受害者 |
[31:32] | Did he hurt you in any way? | 他有没有伤到你? |
[31:37] | Ma’am. We’re gonna get you to the hospital. | 小姐 我们送你去医院检查 |
[31:43] | Hang in there. | 挺住 |
[31:45] | (indistinct radio dispatch) | |
[31:58] | WOLFE: Remember: eyes, no hands. | 记住 只看别摸 |
[32:26] | What is it? Do you see something? | 发现什么了? |
[32:29] | Yeah, this door | 这扇门 |
[32:29] | locks on both sides. | 两面上锁 |
[32:32] | If you want to keep someone in a room, | 如果要把人锁在屋里 |
[32:33] | why would you have it keyed fromhe inside? | 为什么里面也要上锁? |
[32:36] | Unless you want to be locked in here with them. | 除非 你想把自己也锁在里面 |
[32:40] | Sorry. I, uh, I didn’t mean to imply… | 对不起 我不是那个意思 |
[32:43] | No, no, um… | 不 没事 |
[32:45] | we need to know what we’re dealing with. | 我们得搞清楚状况 |
[32:50] | (clears throat) | |
[33:03] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天呐 |
[33:05] | Natalia, don’t touch that. Oh. Okay, but that’s Anya’s. | -Natalia 别碰 -是Anya的 |
[33:08] | I got that for her last Christmas. | 去年圣诞节 我送给她的 |
[33:09] | Okay, but you can’t collect evidence in this case. | 你不能采集涉案证据 |
[33:15] | She was here. | 她曾来过这 |
[33:16] | And we just missed her. | 我们错过了 |
[33:22] | Calleigh, honey, Horatio asked me to check in | |
[33:24] | on your victim Jill Girrard at the hospital. | Horatio让我去医院 检查Jill Girrard的情况 |
[33:27] | Yeah, how’s she doing? | 情况怎样 |
[33:28] | Well, I spoke to the SART nurse, | 我找了她的护士 |
[33:29] | and she found several contusions on Jill | 她说 Jill身上有几处伤口 |
[33:32] | that were consistent with her account of the attack. | 说明 她的确被人打过 |
[33:35] | What about the sexual assault exam? | 性侵犯的检查结果呢? |
[33:37] | Get this. | 结果是 |
[33:38] | There were no physical findings. | 没有性侵犯迹象 |
[33:41] | Really? In fact, | 不会吧 |
[33:43] | based on the exam, | 事实上 检查证明 |
[33:45] | she’s never even had sexual intercourse. | 她还是个处女 |
[33:48] | That doesn’t make sense. | 不可能 |
[33:48] | Why would somebody lie about being raped? | 她为什么要撒谎 |
[33:52] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[33:57] | She swallowed a key. | 她吞了一把钥匙 |
[33:59] | HORATIO: Miami-Dade Police | 迈阿密警察局 |
[34:15] | (coughs) | |
[34:22] | What about this one? | 你见过这人吗 |
[34:24] | Anya Boa Vista. | |
[34:27] | I’ve never seen her. | 从未见过 |
[34:29] | You weren’t being held captive, were you? | 你根本没被关起来 |
[34:32] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思? |
[34:33] | An abdominal x-ray shows that you swallowed a key, | 你的腹部X光片证明 你吞了一把钥匙 |
[34:35] | and my bet is that that key opens the lock on the boat. | 我猜 那是船舱屋门的钥匙 |
[34:43] | He told me I was special. | 他说我与众不同 |
[34:47] | Please. | 求求你 |
[34:48] | Don’t. | 不要啊 |
[34:50] | I’ve never done it before. | 我没做过这个 |
[34:59] | That I was different than the rest. | 他说 我与其它人不同 |
[35:02] | Tell me what happened. | 怎么回事 |
[35:06] | He made me watch. | 他让我在一边看 |
[35:11] | Please! No! | 求求你 |
[35:17] | (grunting) | 不要 |
[35:20] | He called me his girlfriend. | 他说 我是她女朋友 |
[35:22] | He made me write that letter to Tommy. | 还让我写信给Tommy |
[35:24] | So Tommy wouldn’t try and find you. | 所以 Tommy就不会再找你 |
[35:26] | I was so scared. | 我都吓傻了 |
[35:28] | Told me to go to the boat. Pick up a necklace. | 他让我去船上 拿一条项链 |
[35:30] | He let you go to the boat alone? No. | 他让你一个人去? |
[35:33] | I was never alone. | 我从未落单 |
[35:37] | He was testing me. | 他在考验我 |
[35:40] | When the cops showed up at the boat, I had to do something. | 警察来的时候 我不得不做些什么 |
[35:42] | I couldn’t screw it up. | 我不能把事情搞砸 |
[35:44] | So you protected him. | 你在替他打掩护 |
[35:46] | He said bad girls always die the slowest. | 他说 坏女孩死得最晚 |
[35:52] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[35:56] | I… | 我 |
[35:58] | I can’t. I’m sorry. | 我不能说 对不起 |
[36:05] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[36:09] | Why did he spare me? | 他为什么要放了我? |
[36:12] | ?? | 你应该感谢他 放你一条生路 |
[36:19] | So, uh, the runaway bride, | 那位逃跑新娘 Jill |
[36:21] | Jill, went Stockholm on us. | 对我们守口如瓶 |
[36:23] | That poor girl, man, she’s so messed up. | 那女孩真可怜 已是惊弓之鸟 |
[36:26] | She won’t be so poor after she signs a book deal. | 如果她签了合约 就可平步青云 |
[36:29] | You think she’s faking? | 你认为她在装可怜? |
[36:31] | I think she’s getting her wish. | 我认为她在圆梦 |
[36:34] | To be famous? | 圆梦? 麻雀变凤凰? |
[36:35] | She’ll be living off of this for years. | 今后几年 她还会怀揣明星梦度日 |
[36:37] | You know, she’s really traumatized. | 你知道 她受的心灵创伤 |
[36:39] | That kind of hell she went through, | 她所经历的种种 |
[36:41] | it’s not easy to deal with. | 确实难以应付 |
[36:42] | Yeah, well, ask Natalia about that. | 是啊 这话 你留着和Natalia说吧 |
[36:44] | All I know, is this girl could be saving Anya’s life | 我只知道 这女孩 本可以救Anya一命 |
[36:47] | and she’s not talking. | 但她就是保持缄默 |
[36:48] | Well, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[36:48] | She’s not going to tell us, | 她不说 |
[36:51] | maybe this car will. | 这车会”说” |
[37:06] | I got something. | 我发现点东西 |
[37:11] | Some kind of rock or mineral. | 有点像矿石或矿物质 |
[37:14] | You mean clay? | 粘土? |
[37:15] | No, it’s coarse. Looks like granite. | 不 硬一些 像花岗岩 |
[37:19] | Killers have a comfort zone for body dumps. | 凶手得找个合适的地方弃尸 |
[37:21] | If that’s granite… | 如果是花岗岩 |
[37:23] | There’s only one place: jetty. | 只有一个地方 防洪堤 |
[37:25] | It’s government cut. | 政府所有 |
[37:33] | Officers, she’s going to be somewhere | 各位 |
[37:35] | underneath these rocks. | 她一定在这些岩石下面 |
[37:41] | The tide’s rising. Let’s pick up our pace. | 要涨潮了 动作快一点 |
[37:49] | This quadrant’s clear. | 不在这一区 |
[37:50] | Moving to the next section. | 到下一区去 |
[37:52] | Eric, we’re running | Eric 时间紧迫 |
[37:53] | out of time; this tide is rising. | 已经开始涨潮了 |
[37:58] | H, move to your right. | H 在你右边 |
[38:00] | She’s two rocks over. | 两块石头那边 |
[38:01] | Two rocks ahead of you right there. | 你前面的两块石头处 |
[38:05] | Yeah, right there. | 没错 就是那 |
[38:06] | She’s right there. | 她就在那 |
[38:10] | Ma’am, hang on. Gentlemen, hurry please. | 小姐 坚持住 伙计们 快点 |
[38:12] | Ma’am, we’re going to get you out of there right now. | 小姐 我们现在救你出来 |
[38:14] | Who did this to you? | 谁干的? |
[38:15] | Gavin. He’s got another girl. | Gavin 还有个女孩在他手上 |
[38:17] | It’s got to be Anya. Where are they? | 一定是Anya 他们在哪 |
[38:19] | They’re at the studio. | 照相室 |
[38:21] | (police siren blaring) | |
[38:31] | (tires screeching) | |
[39:10] | What you crying for? | 你哭什么? |
[39:12] | This is it. This is what you want. | 这不正是你想要的? |
[39:15] | This is your dream, baby. | 宝贝 这是你长久以来的梦想 |
[39:17] | You’re making it all happen. | 你的梦想即将实现 |
[39:23] | Anya. | |
[39:23] | Get on your knees. | 跪下 |
[39:28] | I’ll make you a star. | 我会把你包装成大明星 |
[39:34] | Gavin Laporte. | |
[39:35] | Miami-Dade Police. Let her go. | 迈阿密警察 放开她 |
[39:37] | Come on. Let’s go. Let’s get out of here. | 快点 快走 |
[39:39] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快 |
[39:41] | Move it. | 走啊 |
[39:45] | Help! Please | 救命啊 |
[39:47] | I’m here, Anya. Here I come. | 我来了 Anya 我来了 |
[39:54] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[40:15] | That’s far enough, Gavin. | Gavin 到头了 |
[40:17] | Now, | 现在 |
[40:19] | put the gun on the ground | 把枪放下 |
[40:20] | or I blow your brains out. | 否则 我一枪爆你的头 |
[40:22] | Do it. | 快点 |
[40:29] | OFFICER: You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[40:33] | Get him up. | 抓他起来 |
[40:34] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 |
[40:36] | Move it. | |
[40:36] | You okay, Anya? Come on. | 你没事吧 |
[40:47] | Anya * * * * | |
[41:22] | Are you mad at me? Yes, I am | -生我气了? -气 |
[41:23] | so, so, so mad ayou. | 气 气坏了 |
[41:28] | Oh, my God. Thank you. | 天呐 谢谢你 |
[41:30] | t a problem. | 别客气 |
[41:33] | It’s okay. It’s all right. Come on. | |
[41:43] | There are more girls out there, Gavin, and I’m nna find them. | Gavin 还有很多女孩流落在外 我会救出她们 |
[41:46] | I’ve been all over this country, Lieutenant. | 中尉 我的足迹遍布全国 |
[41:48] | A lot of cities along the way. | 很多城市 都有我的”身影” |
[41:53] | Take him. | 把他带走 |
[42:11] | Miss Boa Vista. | Boa Vista小姐 |
[42:13] | How’s Anya doing? | Anya 怎么样了 |
[42:18] | Time will tell. | 慢慢来 时间会愈合心灵的伤口 |
[42:21] | She’s lucky to have you. | 她很幸运 |
[42:25] | Horatio… | 有你这位好姐姐 |
[42:28] | did you know that Laporte lawyered up | 你知道Laporte出来了吗? |
[42:31] | and that there’s another case in California? | 加州又发生一个案子 |
[42:33] | Different suspect, same MO. | 不同的嫌疑人 相同的手法 |
[42:35] | I’m not surprised. | 不奇怪 |
[42:38] | All those women. | 想出名的小女生 到处都是 |
[42:40] | They could be anywhere. Where do we start? | 我们从哪下手? |
[42:44] | We take it nationwide. | 全境追查 |
[42:52] | Tonight’s episode was based in part on a real-life story. |