时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | (indistinct chatter) | |
[00:33] | (whooping and cheering) | |
[01:00] | * * | |
[01:09] | (engines revving) | |
[01:32] | Yo, check it out, it’s Dex. | 快看 是Dex |
[01:33] | He’s going to do it. | 他要炫技了 |
[01:35] | Oh, dude, it’s the Jack-in-the-Box. | 哇 脚踩方向盘 -天呐 他头被割了 -警察来了 快跑 |
[01:45] | Whoo! | |
[01:54] | (screams) | |
[01:55] | (crowd screaming) | |
[01:57] | (tires squealing) | |
[02:10] | Oh, my God, he’s got no head. | |
[02:12] | Cops are coming. | |
[02:13] | Let’s get out of here. | |
[02:16] | (distant sirens approaching) | |
[02:26] | (indistinct police radio transmission) | |
[02:48] | Gentlemen. | 二位 情况如何 |
[02:51] | DELKO: Wolfe, you got the head over there? | Wolfe 看到那边的头没? |
[02:54] | WOLFE: Yeah. | 找到了 |
[02:56] | But how did it get 15 feet from its body? | 头与身相隔15英尺? |
[03:05] | Maybe, gentlemen, | 也许 |
[03:08] | maybe it had some help. | 是外力作用 |
[03:19] | WOLFE: Well, vic needed some elevation to make contact with this wire. | 受害者需要被抬高 才能碰到那根线 |
[03:31] | 911 call said there was a sideshow going on over here. | 报警电话说 当时 这正举行飞车秀 |
[03:34] | What do you mean sideshow? | 什么飞车秀 |
[03:35] | It’s a party. | 一个派对 |
[03:37] | Kids in tricked-out cars doing stunts. | 玩酷世代开着改装车 大秀车技 |
[03:40] | That’s the only way our vic could have got that high. | 只有这样 受害者才够得着那里 |
[03:42] | WOLFE: Well, if this was a stunt gone wrong, | 如果只是车辆故障 |
[03:45] | then how come everybody took off? | 为什么在场众人 走得一个不剩? |
[03:46] | Because this… | 因为 这场事故 |
[03:49] | was not an accident. | 绝非意外 |
[03:52] | * Yeah! * | |
[04:14] | * We don’t get fooled again * | |
[04:18] | * Don’t get fooled again * | |
[04:43] | What, no Alexx? | Alexx没来? |
[04:45] | Falls under “obvious death.” | 死因明显 她不用出现场 |
[04:48] | WOLFE: What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[04:51] | Name’s Dexter Gilman. | |
[04:53] | Nineteen. | 19岁 |
[04:54] | Let me ask you something. | 问你一下 |
[04:59] | What are all these lights and cables doing | 这些挂在停车场中间的电线和灯泡 |
[05:00] | in the middle of a parking lot? | 是用来做什么的 |
[05:03] | Yeah, well, uh, PD said | 警局方面称 |
[05:05] | there was a street fair here a couple of days ago. | 几天前 这里曾办过一个街市 |
[05:07] | City’s not scheduled to take them down. | 市里无意撤掉 |
[05:09] | Oh, yeah? And our headless horseman | 这位无头骑士 |
[05:12] | decided to utilize them in his act? | 把这些作为表演的道具? |
[05:14] | Yeah, well, based on these tread marks, | 这些轮胎痕迹表明 |
[05:16] | he wasn’t the only one performing. | 他不是唯一的表演者 |
[05:18] | That means we’re going to have to collect everything. | 现场这些林林总总的证据 我们都要收集 |
[05:20] | All right? Beer bottles, beer cans, | 啤酒瓶 啤酒罐 |
[05:23] | cigarette butts. Everything. | 烟头 所有的东西 |
[05:24] | Yeah. | 好噢 |
[05:26] | Who’s that guy? You know him? | 那人是谁? 你认识他吗? |
[05:31] | Nah. Never seen him before. | 从未见过 |
[05:37] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:38] | Hey, this is an active crime scene. | 我们正在处理犯罪现场 |
[05:39] | Can I help you? | 有什么可以帮忙的吗? |
[05:39] | Yeah. Mike Doyle. Documentary filmmaker. | 我叫Mike Doyle 纪录片制作人 |
[05:43] | Here to get some footage. | 我来采集素材 |
[05:44] | Oh, yeah? Of what? | 什么? 什么素材? |
[05:46] | Scanner said decapitation. | 据说有人被割了头 |
[05:47] | Figured it might be pretty good. | 我猜 一定是猛料 |
[05:49] | Looks like the ME, uh… | 看上去 |
[05:50] | the ME already bagged he body? And the head? | 法医已经将头和身体装起来了? |
[05:52] | Look, Mike, I don’t know who you think you are, | 听着 Mike 我不管你是谁 做什么 |
[05:54] | but this isn’t a scene in one of your movies. | 这可不是你电影里的场景 |
[05:56] | This is real life. | 这是真正 真实的犯罪现场 |
[05:58] | That’s exactly why I’m here. | 所以我才赶来 |
[06:00] | They want factual accounts of what you CSIs do. | 他们想了解 鉴证人员真实的一面 |
[06:03] | Who’s they? | 他们是谁? |
[06:05] | The mayor’s office. | 市长办公室 |
[06:07] | The City signed off on filming us? | 市里同意 你们拍我们? |
[06:09] | Yeah. Horatio said they might try this. | 可能 Horatio说 市里有意派人”盯梢” |
[06:12] | It’s a public relations move. | 算是一种公关手段 |
[06:14] | To cast a better light on your department. | 拍一些你们科里的阳光面 |
[06:16] | Why, because we had a mole? | 因为我们出过内奸? |
[06:22] | Look, take your camera and your film | 听着 收起你的相机和胶片 |
[06:24] | and go somewhere else. | 哪来的回哪去 |
[06:28] | Okay. Fair enough. | 好吧 算了 |
[06:30] | Here’s my card. | 这是我的名片 |
[06:33] | (wry chuckle) | |
[06:35] | Here’s my card. | 这是我的名片 |
[06:40] | We’ll be in touch. | 保持联系 |
[06:54] | Alexx, did we get anything? | Alexx 找到什么没有? |
[06:56] | His head was severed between the first | 他的头 |
[06:58] | and second cervical vertebrae. | 从第一和第二颈椎骨中间断裂 |
[07:00] | No soft tissue bridges. | 软组织没有损坏 |
[07:01] | The incision is clean. | 切口非常干净 |
[07:03] | Consistent with the cable that we found at the scene. | 我们在现场发现的电线 正好可造成这样的伤口 |
[07:06] | Yeah. A soup spoon can kill you with enough velocity. | 是的 如果速度足够快 即使一根汤匙也能致人于死地 |
[07:09] | The boy was moving, Horatio. | 当时 这个男孩正开车飞驰 Horatio |
[07:12] | What about those markings on the arm? | 这些手臂上的伤口怎么来的? |
[07:17] | Based on the orange color, it’s postmortem. | 伤口呈桔黄色 是死后形成 |
[07:22] | Look like a tire tread. | 看上去像轮胎印 |
[07:24] | Yep. | 是的 |
[07:25] | This baby boy was run over after the fact. | 这男孩死后被车碾过 |
[07:29] | The tread pattern is odd, Horatio, like nothing I’ve seen. | Horatio 轮胎痕印很奇怪 我从没见过这样的印痕 |
[07:33] | Yeah, it’s no ordinary tire. | 是的 不是普通轮胎 |
[07:36] | Do you need a Microsil impression of it? | 你需要做微观影像吗? |
[07:38] | I’ll send Boa Vista in. | 我让Boa Vista做 |
[07:39] | Thank you, Alexx. | 谢了 |
[08:10] | Alexx * * | |
[08:22] | Nice work. | 好样的 |
[08:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:27] | Almost documentary worthy, wouldn’t you say? | 可以拿来做示范了 你说呢? |
[08:30] | By the way, I would’ve done the same exact thing | 还有 你和Eric今天做的工作 |
[08:32] | you and Eric did today. | 我也可以依样完成 |
[08:33] | The last thing that this department needs | 明察秋毫 是鉴证人员 |
[08:35] | is more scrutiny. | 最不可或缺的素质 |
[08:36] | Scrutiny like your covert investigation | 比如 |
[08:39] | of our lab? | 你会暗地里调查鉴证科? |
[08:44] | You know, Ryan, when I started here, | Ryan 我来这里工作 |
[08:45] | I really did start with the best intentions. | 没带任何歹意 只想做好工作 |
[08:47] | And when it all came crumbling down, | 上一次 我一时糊涂 铸成大错 |
[08:49] | I lost almost every friend I had. | 几乎所有的朋友 都弃我而去 |
[08:50] | So I would really hate to see somebody else | 我不想别人 |
[08:52] | make that same mistake. | 步我后尘 |
[08:55] | Well, I agreed to do it. | 我同意 |
[09:00] | And let a camera crew follow you around? | 让那摄影师形影不离? |
[09:02] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[09:04] | And Horatio okayed that? | Horatio同意了? |
[09:06] | As long as it doesn’t interfere with my work, yeah. | 只要不干扰我工作就好了 |
[09:10] | Natalia, somebody had to do it. | Natalia 这种事 总得有人做 |
[09:13] | So, you’re going to fall on the sword | 所以 你打算引”狼”入室? |
[09:14] | The lab needs a clean slate. | 鉴证科需要正本清源 |
[09:17] | And you know what they say: | 有人曾说 |
[09:19] | “Sunlight is the best disinfectant.” | 阳光是最好的消毒剂 |
[09:24] | So, is this thing going to tell us who ran him over? | 这件东西会告诉我们 谁开车碾了他 |
[09:30] | Well, it has a unique pattern, minimal tread. | 这个胎迹很特别 轮胎面极小 |
[09:33] | And I did little digging. | 我做了深入调查 |
[09:35] | The tires with this kind of tread | 有一种”赛车防滑胎” |
[09:37] | are called “racing slicks.” | 具有这样的轮胎面 |
[09:39] | Hey,oosiers. | |
[09:41] | They’re made for serious abuse. | 用来蹂躏轮胎的 |
[09:42] | They use them, actually, over at the Miami Speedway. | 实际上 有人用它 在迈阿密高速路上飙车 |
[09:45] | Someone’s been testing their street performance at sideshows. | 飞车秀上 有人也用到了它 |
[09:48] | Maybe that someone knows what happened to Dexter Gilman. | 也许 有人对Dexter Gilman的惨剧一清二楚 |
[09:50] | Only one place that sells them here in town. | 市里只有一家店卖这些胎 |
[09:53] | Place called Tread On Me. | 店名为”轮胎之家” |
[09:56] | Then that’s where I’ll be. | 我马上去查那家店 |
[10:04] | Yeah, I recognize the tread. | 我知道这种胎迹 |
[10:06] | They’re Hoosier R6s. | 是Hoosier R6的胎 |
[10:07] | Racing tires. | 跑车胎 |
[10:08] | WOLFE: You sell these to teenagers? | 你把这些胎卖给小孩子? |
[10:10] | I run a business. | 做生意嘛 |
[10:13] | Had one kid used them for drifting. | 有个小孩用它玩漂移 |
[10:15] | What’s drifting? | 什么漂移? |
[10:16] | It’s a stunt. | 一种车技 |
[10:17] | Driver turns the front wheels | |
[10:18] | in the opposite direction of the turn. | 车手把前轮 |
[10:20] | (tires squealing, crowd whooping) | 往反方向打转 |
[10:28] | Tires have a good bite, but they get destroyed pretty quickly. | 轮胎很抗磨 但坏得也快 |
[10:31] | He was replacing them every couple of weeks. | 他每隔几星期就来换胎 |
[10:33] | He, huh? Who’s he? | 他 你说的他是谁? |
[10:44] | His name is Dex Gilman. | 他叫Dex Gilman |
[10:46] | Dex Gilman’s the vic from this morning. | Dex Gilman 就是今早的受害者 |
[10:48] | You telling me he ran himself over with his own car? | 你的意思是 他被自己的车碾过? |
[10:51] | I don’t think that car was totally his own. | 那车不是他的 |
[10:53] | Oh, yeah? What do you mean? | 哦 是吗 谁是车主? |
[10:54] | He drove it. | 他只负责开 |
[10:55] | But some girl by the name of, uh, Brynn Roberts | 一个叫Brynn Roberts的女孩 |
[10:58] | paid for every new set of rubber. | 每套新轮胎 |
[10:59] | Brynn Roberts, huh? | 都是她买单 |
[11:01] | Anything else? | 还有什么? |
[11:02] | Yeah, keep these tires on the pro circuit. | 把这些胎留给专业循环赛用 |
[11:03] | Stop selling them to teenagers, okay? | 别再卖给那帮小孩了 |
[11:05] | I didn’t kill that kid. | 我又没杀那孩子 |
[11:07] | But you didn’t care if he lived or died, did you? | 你才不在乎他的生死 对吧 |
[11:12] | So I understand that you and Dex Gilman had a relationship. | 我知道 Dex Gilman和你关系不一般 |
[11:16] | I guess you could call him my boyfriend, yes. | 他就是你所谓的 |
[11:18] | (cell phone buzzing) | 男朋友 |
[11:20] | I need to take this. | 我得接这电话 |
[11:22] | Let it go to voice mail, please. | 请转成留言 |
[11:24] | (buzzing stops) | |
[11:25] | I also understand that | 我也明白 |
[11:27] | Dex was buying Hoosier racing tires | Dex买轮胎 |
[11:29] | and you were footing the bill. | 你替他付钱 |
[11:31] | I paid for the whole car. | 我给他买了那辆车 |
[11:32] | I was his sponsor. | 我是他的赞助商 |
[11:34] | Do you know where the car is right now? | 你知道车现在在哪吗 |
[11:35] | Someone drove off with it. | 有人把它开走了 |
[11:37] | I had to report it stolen. | 我已报失 |
[11:39] | That’s a hard day. | 真够衰的 |
[11:42] | (sighs): Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:43] | What happened this morning… | 今早发生的一切 |
[11:46] | wasn’t part of the plan. | 完全不在计划内 |
[11:47] | What is your plan? | 你有什么计划? |
[11:50] | Dad said he’ll match any money that I make | 我爸说 在我25岁以前 |
[11:52] | before I turn 25. | 他会提供资金 让我做生意 |
[11:54] | These sideshows | 飞车秀 如果投资得当 |
[11:56] | could be my huge moneymaker with the right marketing. | 就是我的摇钱树 |
[11:59] | What kind of marketing? | 什么样的投资 |
[12:00] | (sighs) | |
[12:02] | (cell phone buzzing) | |
[12:05] | (buzzing stops) | |
[12:09] | The Web. | 网络 |
[12:10] | When you’re breaking a new sport, | 当你开创了一种比赛以后 |
[12:12] | it is all about video. | 比赛录相就变得炙手可热 |
[12:14] | So, you film these sideshows? | 所以你把比赛录了下来? |
[12:16] | It’s my plan to attract investors. | 这是我吸引投资者的计划 |
[12:19] | Well, in that case, I’d like to see all the footage | 既然这样 我想看看 |
[12:21] | from this morning’s event. | 你今早拍的录相 |
[12:22] | I’d be more than happy to show you. | 搜查令拿来 |
[12:25] | ??? | 我就给你看 |
[12:46] | Hey. 99 bottles of beer on the wall. | 哇 挂了99只啤酒瓶? |
[12:49] | You and Ryan collect all those from the parking lot? | 你和Ryan在停车场收集的吧 |
[12:52] | Yeah, he’s running extracted liquids, | 他在检验萃取液 |
[12:54] | cigarette butts and drug paraphernalia. | 烟头和吸毒工具 |
[12:57] | So… | 那 |
[12:59] | he’s got DNA and Trace. | 他分析DNA和残余物 |
[13:03] | You win the coin toss? | 你赌赢了 |
[13:05] | (chuckles): No. | 没有 |
[13:06] | I pulled my seniority card. | 我可是他前辈哟 他得听我的 |
[13:09] | Ah. Perfect. | 哈哈 |
[13:11] | Hey, I heard that you had a visitor at the crime scene. | 听说有位不速之客去了现场 |
[13:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:14] | Some Michael Moore wannabe. | Michael Moore的拥趸 (Michael Moore 华氏911导演) |
[13:16] | I told him to get lost. | 我把他赶跑了 |
[13:18] | Unfortunately, I’m afraid | 可惜 |
[13:19] | someone’s gonna get stuck with the guy. | 有人要受他的蒙骗了 |
[13:20] | Well, I can tell you that that somebody is not going to be me. | 不过 |
[13:24] | (laughs) | 我可不会上当受骗 |
[13:27] | All right. (cla) | 好吧 |
[13:29] | Start your engines. | 打火 |
[14:04] | Look like a tented arch to you? | 你看 帐篷形的纹路 |
[14:12] | Yeah, it does. That’s rare. | 是的 难得一见 |
[14:16] | That’s very rare. | 很稀少 |
[14:16] | Less than five percent of the population has it. | 只有百分之五的人具有这种指纹 |
[14:19] | And every one of these bottles has the identical print. | 每个瓶子上都有同样的指纹 |
[14:22] | That would mean that the same guy | 这说明 这些瓶子 |
[14:24] | would have had to have passed all of them out. | 是同一个人分发的 |
[14:26] | Must have been the life of the party. | 也许是飞车秀特有的风格 |
[14:34] | (typing) | |
[14:37] | (beeping) | |
[14:38] | I got it. | 找到了 |
[14:40] | “Evan Dunlar. | |
[14:41] | Internship at Lasgrove Electronics Corporation.” | Lasgrove电子公司的实习生 |
[14:44] | Let’s go see if the intern likes fast cars. | 看看这实习生是否喜欢飙车 |
[14:48] | * * | |
[14:52] | EVAN: You know, the guys sai | 那些人说 |
[14:54] | “Make yourself useful,” so I did. | 替我们干点活吧 于是 我就听他们的吩咐 |
[14:57] | I manned the coolers. | 看冰箱 发冷饮 |
[15:00] | DELKO: We found your prints on each of these bottles. | 每个酒瓶上都有你的指纹 |
[15:04] | It was a sideshow. | 那是场飞车秀 |
[15:06] | These guys trick out their cars, | 那些人精心装扮车 |
[15:08] | drive all crazy and stuff. | 炫着花俏的车技 |
[15:12] | Just want to hang out with them, | 我只想和他们一起 疯一把 |
[15:13] | that’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[15:14] | DELKO: It’s reckless driving, Evan. | Evan 这么鲁莽的飙车 你们就不顾后果? |
[15:16] | And it’s against the law. | 那是违法的 |
[15:18] | You giving these guys an audience | 你与他们掺和在一起 |
[15:19] | only makes you part of the problem. | 只会拖你下水 |
[15:24] | Evan, this morning, | Evan 今早 |
[15:26] | a young man named Dexter Gilman was killed. | 一个叫Dexter Gilman的年轻人死了 |
[15:28] | How well did you know him? | 你对他了解多少? |
[15:32] | He was one of the best drivers. | 他是最好的车手之一 |
[15:37] | Did the Jack-in-the-Box. | 可以飞身车外 脚踩方向盘 |
[15:38] | What’s that? | 什么意思? |
[15:40] | Peddle-free, cruise control, | 空出脚刹 自由控制 |
[15:42] | feet on the wheel, head out the top. | 脚踩方向盘 头伸出天窗 |
[15:45] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[15:47] | And the girls loved him. | 那帮花痴小女生 爱他爱得死去活来 |
[15:49] | Not enough to stick around after he was decapitated. | 他一死 那些人就一哄而散 这感情也太不值钱了 |
[15:55] | How ’bout you, Evan? | Evan 你呢? |
[15:56] | Did you feel the need to stick around? | 你有坚持留在现场吗? |
[15:59] | Dex’s car came up stolen. | Dex的车被偷了 |
[16:01] | Did you take it? | 你开走的? |
[16:04] | No, I didn’t steal Dex’s car. | 我才没有 |
[16:05] | I ran. | 我当时撒腿就跑 |
[16:07] | Look, the cops come, you break for it. | 警察来了 你不得跑路? |
[16:09] | It’s just… it’s what you do. | 这是常理 |
[16:12] | You know? I mean, it’s that or spend the night in jail. | 要不就逃之夭夭 |
[16:15] | (sirens wailing) (people shouting) | 否则只能在牢里蹲一晚上 |
[16:20] | Man, the cops were on us fast this time. | 老大 只是这次 警察来得太快了 |
[16:28] | Evan, we need names. | Evan 谁报的警? |
[16:36] | I can’t. | 我不能说 |
[16:39] | If something happens, | 如果有人被抓 |
[16:40] | they’re gonna know that I’m talking to you guys. | 我与你们的谈话 就会被他们知道 |
[16:44] | Evan, listen to me. | Evan 听我说 |
[16:45] | We know you’re involved, and you could go to jail for this, son. | 如果被我们查出 你也牵涉其中 你就等着坐牢吧 |
[16:53] | So don’t go far. | 别跑远了 |
[16:59] | Heard a kid had his head taken off at a sideshow this morning. | 听说一个小孩在 表演飞车的时候 被”斩首”了? |
[17:02] | That’s true. | 是的 |
[17:03] | I need you to look into something for me, please. | 帮我查点东西 |
[17:06] | You wondering who organized it? | 你想知道 谁组织的飞车秀 |
[17:07] | No. | 正好相反 我想知道 是谁搅了局 |
[17:07] | Quite the contrary– who broke it up. | 正好相反 我想知道 是谁搅了局 |
[17:09] | The kid said that the police were there in record time. | 那孩子说 这次 警察火速赶到现场 |
[17:13] | Somebody on the inside tipped them? | 他们中 有人向警察通风报信 ? |
[17:15] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[17:16] | Let’s see who made the call. | 看看谁报的警 |
[17:18] | I’ll call 911, track it down. | 我打电话给911查一下 |
[17:19] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[17:30] | I had some information, | 有些情况 |
[17:31] | I thoughthe police should know about it. | 我以为警察早该知道了 |
[17:33] | I overheard my son, Evan, | 几天前 |
[17:34] | talking about one of these sideshows | 我无意中听儿子Evan说起 |
[17:36] | a few days ago where it would be. | 那里正进行飞车秀 |
[17:39] | I’m a single parent. | 我是个单身父亲 |
[17:40] | I got home from my job, and my son wasn’t there. | 下班回家 却发现儿子不在 |
[17:43] | Did he mention anyone else’s involvement? | 他有没有提过其他有关的人 |
[17:45] | No, he didn’t. | 不 没有 |
[17:48] | This is my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[17:49] | I was the one encouraging him to make new friends. | 我鼓励他广交朋友 |
[17:52] | I just never thought he’d get wrapped up in this. | 却没想到 他会痴迷于此 |
[17:54] | Well, he’s a teenager, Mr. Dunlar, | Dunlar先生 他正值青春年少 |
[17:55] | so don’t… don’t be too hard on yourself. | 所以不要 不要太苛责自己 |
[18:01] | Evan was into cars as a kid. | Evan小时候就迷车 |
[18:03] | (chuckles) | |
[18:04] | Toys, models, remote control. | 玩具车 模型车 遥控车 |
[18:07] | But now, he’s playing with the real thing. | 可现在 他玩上了真家伙 |
[18:10] | He could’ve been killed today. | 今天 一个不慎 他就可能命丧当场 |
[18:11] | Yes, he could’ve. | 对 可能 |
[18:12] | So here’s what I’d like you to do: | 所以 我想让你 |
[18:14] | go home and make sure he’s safe. | 回家去 确保他安然无恙 |
[18:16] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[18:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:21] | Thanks for coming in. | 多谢你来一趟 |
[18:28] | (line ringing) Come on. | 快点 |
[18:29] | Come on, come on, come on, come on. | 快点 |
[18:32] | (sighs): Answer. | 快接电话 |
[18:35] | I’m headed to Judge Harrison’s for a warrant. | 我正要去Harrison法官那弄份搜查令 |
[18:37] | What do you need? | 你想做什么 |
[18:38] | Trying to save you the trip. | 帮你省这一趟路 |
[18:39] | Brynn Roberts already posted her sideshow footage online. | Brynn Roberts在网上发布了 那次飞车秀的录象带 |
[18:45] | I don’t need a warrant? | 不用搜查令了? |
[18:46] | I am loving you. | 你可帮了大忙 |
[18:49] | I don’t know if this helps. | 不知道是否有用 |
[18:50] | Camera’s in a fixed position. | 摄相机是固定不动的 |
[18:51] | She must’ve set up a tripod. | 她一定是用了三脚架 |
[18:53] | Go ahead and run it. | 往前播吧 |
[18:57] | DUQUESNE: There’s our vic. | 那就是受害者 |
[19:01] | Jeez. | 呀 |
[19:02] | I really wish I could un-see that. | 真不想再看这幕惨剧 |
[19:05] | I’m sorry, can you play it again? | 对不起 能重放一遍吗 |
[19:17] | Why didn’t he clear the last cable? | 他为什么没能避开最后一根电线 |
[19:19] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[19:20] | Ryan said they were all hung at the same height. | Ryan说 那些电线 悬挂的高度相同 |
[19:25] | Okay, again. | 好吧 再放一次 |
[19:33] | Maybe the height of the car changed. | 或许是车的高度变了 |
[19:36] | Can you measure the height of the bumper? | 你能量一下缓冲器的高度吗 |
[19:38] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think so. | 嗯 我想可以 |
[19:46] | And get a measurement | 量一下 |
[19:47] | as he clears the second to the last cable. | 他通过倒数第二根电线时的高度 |
[19:54] | Six inches. | 6英寸 |
[19:56] | What’s the measurement as he collides with the last cable? | 和最后一根电线相撞时的高度呢 |
[20:04] | 17 inches. | 17英寸 |
[20:06] | The car was raised. | 车被抬高了 |
[20:09] | Hydraulics. | 液压千斤顶 |
[20:23] | Maybe he accidentally set them off himself? | 或许是他意外打开的 |
[20:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:26] | He was hanging out the sunroof, | 当时他坐在遮阳顶蓬上 |
[20:28] | he was driving with his feet. | 用脚开车 |
[20:30] | I doubt it. | 我怀疑他开不了 |
[20:31] | Okay, that leaves, what? | 好吧 那就只有 什么 |
[20:34] | A malfunction? | 故障 |
[20:35] | Maybe. | 或许 |
[20:36] | Could be premeditated murder. | 也许 这一切 都是预谋好的 |
[20:39] | Well, I know one person who would profit from this. | 嗯 我知道有个人能从中受益 |
[20:43] | DUQUESNE: You weren’t ilding a sport, | 你不是在开创新赛事 |
[20:44] | you were trading in sleaze. | 而是在作肮脏的买卖 |
[20:45] | I bet you couldn’t wait to upload the footage. | 我想 你已迫不及待地 上传赛车录象了 |
[20:47] | It’s a male-dominated sport. | 这是运动 男性观众居多 |
[20:49] | You grab their attention any way you can. | 你得想方设法抓住他们的注意力 |
[20:51] | I get all sorts of stuff for this site. | 这个网站的所有素材 都是我一人提供 |
[20:54] | Well, the high tension wires were certainly a success. | 拉紧电线 的确可以大获成功 |
[20:57] | Did you pick the location? | 比赛地是你选的? |
[20:58] | A matter of fact, I did. | 事实上 是我 |
[21:00] | But I didn’t kill Dex, | 但我没有杀Dex |
[21:01] | if that’s where you’re going with all of this. | 如果你想问这个 |
[21:03] | What about the hydraulics that killed him? | 致他与死地的液压制动器 是怎么回事? |
[21:06] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[21:07] | Are you serious? | 严肃点 |
[21:11] | Look, Dex wanted those in. | 听着 Dex想装 |
[21:13] | He did it all himself. | 全是他自己弄的 |
[21:14] | (cell phone buzzing) | |
[21:20] | Gable and Third. | Gable 第3街 |
[21:22] | Sounds like a sideshow. | 又是一场飞车秀 |
[21:23] | You know what? I’m gonna see how they like our cars. | 我倒想看看 |
[21:29] | * * (sirens wailing) | 他们有多喜欢我们的车 |
[21:59] | This is Dexter Gilman’s car. | 这是Dexter Gilman的车 |
[22:02] | Dex and I did a few tandem stunts. | Dex和我玩过追逐车技 |
[22:04] | Drifts and stuff. | 漂移和曲线前进 |
[22:05] | You guys teammates? | 你们是队友? |
[22:08] | More like friendly competitors. | 不如说是友好的对手 |
[22:11] | You’re some friend, Luke. | 你可真够朋友的 Luke |
[22:12] | He’s in the morgue and you’re driving his car. | 他躺在停尸房 而你却在开他的车 |
[22:16] | I didn’t have anything to do with Dex’s accident. | 我跟Dex的那次事故 没有任何关系 |
[22:18] | I feel bad. | 我很难过 |
[22:20] | Yeah, clearly. | 对 显然如此 |
[22:23] | Luke, you ran over your friend when you took his car. | Luke 你开了朋友的车 从他身上辗过 |
[22:27] | I couldn’t just let this beauty get impounded. | 我只是不想让这靓车被扣押 |
[22:29] | (sirens approaching) | |
[22:34] | (tires screech) | |
[22:36] | Dex would have wanted me to take it. | Dex也会希望我开走它 |
[22:37] | I guess we’ll never know, will we? | 这个 我们就无从得知了 |
[22:39] | Officer. | 警官 |
[22:40] | Book him on auto theft. | 以偷车入他的罪 |
[22:44] | Why you sweating us for, man? | 为什么要来烦我们 伙计 |
[22:46] | Why you need the registration for anyway? | 你要登记做什么 |
[22:47] | Why you trying to run our plates, man? | 无端搅局 伙计 |
[22:48] | Run this guy’s plates. | 要抓也得抓他 |
[22:49] | He’s the one with the problem. Man, we was just here watching. | 他才是罪魁祸首 伙计 我们只是看热闹的 |
[22:51] | We didn’t even do anything. | 我们老实得很 |
[22:52] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. | 喂 |
[22:54] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[22:55] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[22:57] | Sound like a couple of busted leaf blowers. | 听起来就象两个破了的鼓风机 |
[22:59] | We’re just trying to ride, mister. | 我们只是想开车 先生 |
[23:01] | Look, man, it’s about what’s under the hood, man. | 听着 老兄 只是开开车 |
[23:02] | I don’t give a damn what’s in the glove compartment. | 我可没在仪表板下的小柜里 藏什么见不得人的东西 |
[23:04] | This vehicle’s stolen, smart-ass. | 这车是偷来的 大笨蛋 |
[23:06] | No way. | 不可能 |
[23:07] | Well, the VIN number says way. | 好吧 车辆识别号码会告诉我们的 |
[23:09] | All right? | 行了吗 |
[23:10] | Take Tweedledee and Tweedledum here for a ride. | 带这两位宝贝兄弟去兜兜风 |
[23:15] | Six of these rides are hot, | 这里有六辆赃车 |
[23:17] | so now we’re looking at car thieves. | 我们得缉捕偷车贼 |
[23:18] | Something else going on here, Frank, bigger than this. | 还有别的事 Frank 比偷车严重得多 |
[23:22] | I’ll look into auto thefts | 我正在查 |
[23:23] | over the last few days. | 你认为 过去几天的偷车案 |
[23:25] | Think there’s a connection to our murder? | 与这桩凶案有关? |
[23:27] | Frank The car, Frank, is going to tell us. | |
[23:30] | (tires screeching) | 车会告诉我们一切 |
[23:52] | Okay, so… | 好了 看来 |
[23:53] | the kids we busted at the sideshow are throwing up | 飞车秀上抓到的小子 |
[23:56] | all overhemselves to give us information. | 会把知道的一切 和盘托出 |
[23:58] | Beats six months in jail. | 以免遭六个月的监禁 |
[24:00] | Yeah, unfortunately, none of them knows a single thing | 遗憾的是 |
[24:02] | about the death of Dexter Gilman. | 对Dexter Gilman的死 他们一无所知 |
[24:06] | Selective memory. | 选择性失忆 |
[24:08] | Is that the blood | 那血 |
[24:09] | that’s left after the cleanup? | 是清理后留下的 |
[24:11] | Yeah, we’re not going to need to run DNA on it. | 是的 我们用不着查它的DNA |
[24:13] | This is, um… | 这 呃 |
[24:16] | This is definitely the car Dexter got killed in. | 这绝对是Dexter死时开的车 |
[24:18] | What we really need to do is figure out | 我们得查出 |
[24:20] | how this car’s hydraulic lift was activated. | 这辆车的液压千斤顶是怎么被触发的 |
[24:23] | Well, what about this? | 这个呢? |
[24:25] | Is this the on-off switch? | 转换开关? |
[24:26] | Yeah, but based on the stunt that he was performing | 对 不过 从他当时表演的绝技看 |
[24:28] | at the time, ther’s no way | 他不可能 |
[24:29] | he could have reached that with his feet. | 用脚接触到它 |
[24:38] | Yeah, he’s definitely not tall enough to pull that move off. | 对 |
[24:51] | (hydraulics humming) | 他还没高到 能触动开关 |
[24:52] | Little warning, please. | 拜托 事先提醒一声好不好 |
[24:55] | Yeah. | 是 |
[24:56] | (laughs quietly) | |
[24:58] | (humming stops) | |
[24:59] | Sorry about that. | 对不起 |
[25:01] | On a positive note, we now know that that works. | 至少 我们现在知道 它运转正常 |
[25:04] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:06] | Glad your video guy didn’t see that. | 幸好没被那摄影师拍到 |
[25:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:09] | He’s supposed to start in a couple of weeks. | 他几周后才开始拍摄 |
[25:20] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[25:23] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[25:25] | Looks like a transmitter. | 像个发讯器 |
[25:28] | Well, that would allow the hydraulics | 呃 这样就可以遥控 |
[25:29] | to be activated remotely. | 启动液压千斤顶 |
[25:31] | And at exactly the right time. | 并且 就在那个瞬间 |
[25:39] | Whoo! | 喔 |
[25:42] | Okay, so now our big question is: who activated it and how? | 好了 现在的问题是 它是由谁启动 如何启动 |
[25:42] | (screams) | |
[25:46] | You know, Horatio talked to a guy | Horatio跟一个家伙谈过 |
[25:48] | whose son is into radio-controlled cars. | 他儿子正是个遥控车迷 |
[25:52] | I know it’s kind of a stretch. | 是不是扯远了? |
[25:55] | Not by much. | 不是太远 |
[26:08] | So, Wolfe, you’re dragging me out here because of | Wolfe 你把我拖到这 |
[26:10] | Evan Dunlar’s vast knowledge of electronics, huh? | 只因为Evan Dunlar精通电子学? |
[26:13] | Dex’s head came off ’cause that car got triggered, | Dex的头被切掉 是因为那车被触发了 |
[26:15] | and, uh, this kid admitted to being there, so… | 这孩子也承认 他当时在现场 所以 |
[26:18] | Hot lead, Wolfe. | 线索很接近 Wolfe |
[26:19] | You gonna get a camera on us? | 你会弄架摄像机来拍我们? |
[26:20] | Yeah, at’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思? |
[26:21] | Supposed to mean I heard you signed up to represent us. | 听说你要签约 代表我们出镜 |
[26:23] | So what’s next, your own TV show? | 下一步的计划呢? 独家曝料? |
[26:24] | You know what, pal, you can get one if you want. | 伙计 只要你想 你也会有 |
[26:26] | Nah, that’s all right, ‘ll leave that to you. | 不 |
[26:30] | (tires screeching) | 别客气 我把这大好机会让给你 |
[26:35] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[26:37] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[26:41] | (grunts): Help me. | 救命 |
[26:42] | You got him, Wolfe? | Wolfe 你看着他? |
[26:43] | Help me. I got him! | -救救我 -我看着他 |
[26:44] | I’ll go get a fire extinguisher. | 我去拿灭火器 |
[26:50] | What are you running from, Evan? I can’t breathe. | -你跑什么 Evan? -我没法呼吸 |
[26:53] | You probably just cracked your rib. Just lie still. | 可能断了一根肋骨 躺着别动 |
[26:55] | I think… | 我想 |
[27:01] | I think someone’s trying to kill me. | 有人想害我 |
[27:04] | (Evan grunts) | |
[27:06] | (siren approaching) | |
[27:20] | Wow. What just happened here? | 怎么回事? |
[27:24] | You smell that? | 闻到了吗 |
[27:28] | Yeah, that isn’t gasoline, is it? | 嗯 不是汽油 对吧 |
[27:30] | No, it’s jet fuel. | 不 这是机油 |
[27:31] | Burns 200 degrees hotter, cooked this car. | 燃烧后温度要高出200度 把这车烤熟了 |
[27:48] | Can’t exactly get jet fuel at a gas station. | 加油站可不卖机油 |
[27:54] | Well, it couldn’t be stolen, could it? | 不会是偷来的吧 |
[27:55] | Nah, nah, airports, refineries– they guard their supplies 24-7. | 不 机场 炼油厂派人 全天候看守这些补给品 |
[28:00] | Would have made big news. | 若有失窃 一定轰动全城 |
[28:06] | Maybe they got it from underground. | 或许他们是从地下弄到的 |
[28:09] | What are you thinking? | 你的意思是? |
[28:11] | I read this article. | 我看过一篇文章 |
[28:13] | Refineries deliver their fuel supply to airports | 炼油厂通过高压管道 |
[28:15] | through high-pressured pipelines. | 把油料输往机场 |
[28:19] | But get this, | 但这个 |
[28:19] | it’s five feet under the city. | 可是在地下5英尺深处 |
[28:22] | It’s six miles long and it delivers | 长达6英里 |
[28:24] | the equivalent of 1800 tanker trucks a day. | 每天可运输1800辆油罐车的油量 |
[28:30] | So the jet fuel pipeline | 那么机油管道 |
[28:30] | runs underneath all these subdivisions? | 就在这些地块的下面 |
[28:32] | Yeah, it’s underneath everything. | 对 到处都有 |
[28:34] | You think the sideshow kids are tapping into it? | 你认为 飞车男孩接管偷油? |
[28:36] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 也许 |
[28:38] | Department of Public Works says this half mile of the pipe | 公共建设工程部宣布说 今天上午 |
[28:40] | has been shut down this morning for construction, | 因为要施工 这半英里的管道被关闭了 |
[28:43] | so it’s a very good time to try it. | 正好趁这个机会勘察一下 |
[28:46] | And the MiniRae will tell us where to go? | 微型探测仪会指明方向? |
[28:47] | Yeah, HazMat uses it | 对 HazMat(危险品紧急处理小组)用它来 |
[28:48] | to detect contamination leaks. | 探测污染泄漏 |
[28:52] | This is the highest reading I’ve gotten so far. | 这是接收到的峰值 |
[28:54] | It’s 12 parts per million. | 百万分之十二 |
[28:59] | DUQUESNE: Excuse me, ma’am, can we talk to you? | 对不起 女士 能跟你谈一下吗 |
[29:01] | Can I help you? I’m Calleigh Duquesne. | -有什么事吗? -我是Calleigh Duquesne |
[29:03] | This is Ryan Wolfe. We’re with Miami-Dade PD. | 这位是Ryan Wolfe 迈阿密戴德郡警局 |
[29:04] | Do you own this house? | 这是你的房子吗 |
[29:06] | Yes. | 对 |
[29:07] | WOLFE: Can we take a look | 我们能否 |
[29:08] | around your property? | 在这周围看看 |
[29:10] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[29:15] | DUQUESNE: You still getting something? | 还探测得到吗 |
[29:16] | Yeah, it’s off the charts. | 已超过探测仪的测量范围 |
[29:19] | What kind of construction are you doing back here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[29:21] | I’m putting in a pool. | 建一个游泳池 |
[29:23] | Well, at least I was until a few days ago. | 至少几天前 还在施工 |
[29:25] | Who’s your contractor? | 承包商是谁 |
[29:26] | Dunlar Construction. | Dunlar建筑公司 |
[29:27] | Steve Dunlar? | 是Steve Dunlar吗 |
[29:28] | Yeah. | 对 |
[29:30] | That’s the sideshow kid’s dad, isn’t it? | 飞车男孩的爸爸 |
[29:33] | So there definitely is a connection. | 所以 这之间一定有某种联系 |
[29:36] | He told me he broke a water main, | 他告诉我 他弄断了一根总水管 |
[29:37] | said he had to talk to the city | 还说 得向市里报告后 |
[29:38] | before he could do anything. | 才能继续施工 |
[29:39] | When’s the, uh,ast time you saw Mr. Dunlar? | 你最后一次见到 Dunlar先生 是什么时候 |
[29:43] | This morning. He woke me up. | 今天早上 他把我吵醒了 |
[29:45] | Backed in a tanker truck. | 在给一辆油罐车倒车 |
[29:46] | Made a lot of noise for 6:00 | 早上6点 |
[29:47] | in the morning. | 噪音不断 |
[29:48] | Said he was moving the main. | 他说 他要搬开那总管 |
[29:53] | Do you smell that? | 你闻到了吗 |
[29:56] | Did he hit a gas line? | 他是不是撞坏了油管 |
[29:59] | It’s jet fuel. | 是机油 |
[30:02] | (MiniRae clicking rapidly) | |
[30:04] | He hit it on purpose. | 他是故意撞坏的 |
[30:06] | That thing on top wasn’t there before. | 上面那东西 以前没有 |
[30:11] | Dunlar built his own gas pump. | Dunlar装上了自己的油泵 |
[30:24] | We’re gonna need to take those tools with us. | 我们得带走那些器具 |
[30:27] | I’ll call H. | 我通知H |
[30:28] | I’m sure he has some questions for Mr. Dunlar. | 他肯定有话要问Dunlar先生 |
[30:32] | Tapping into an underground pipeline | 偷接地下输油管 |
[30:34] | is destruction of city property, Mr. Dunlar. | 是破坏市有财产 Dunlar先生 |
[30:37] | I was breaking ground for the woman, putting in a pool. | 我在帮那个女人挖地 要建游泳池 |
[30:40] | I found a pipeline, | 结果发现了一条管道 |
[30:41] | but I never tampered with anything. | 但我没对它进行任何改动 |
[30:42] | Then, explain the jet fuel found in your son’s car. | 那么 你儿子车里的飞机燃料 是怎么回事 |
[30:47] | I have no idea. | 我对此一无所知 |
[30:49] | The homeowner said you had a tanker truck. | 房主说你有一辆油罐车 |
[30:52] | She’s a housewife. | 她就是个家庭主妇 |
[30:54] | She probably doesn’t even know what one looks like. | 她怎么可能知道 油罐车什么样 |
[30:57] | (sighs): Look… | 听着 |
[31:00] | …talk to my son about it. | 去找我儿子谈吧 |
[31:02] | He’s the one you found with the jet fuel, right? | 你们在他那里找到的机油 不是么? |
[31:04] | He’s the one that’s racing around | 他与那些街头车手 |
[31:05] | with these street racers. | 到处赛车 |
[31:06] | Was he aware of what you found? | 你告诉过他 你的发现吗 |
[31:08] | No, because I knew he’d tell people. | 不 因为我知道 他会四处张扬 |
[31:11] | He’ll do anything to get in with those kids. | 为了能与那些车手打成一片 他什么都做得出来 |
[31:14] | I can’t trust him. | 我信不过他 |
[31:18] | You set quite an example for him. | 你可为他树了个好榜样 |
[31:24] | I’m gonna go now. | 我得走了 |
[31:26] | ‘m a good contractor, a reputable contractor, | 我是个品行正直的承包商 一个声誉良好的承包商 |
[31:29] | and as far as I can see, | 就我所知 |
[31:30] | all you got on me is suspicious behavior. | 你们现在 只能告我行迹可疑 |
[31:32] | Mr. Dunlar, | Dunlar先生 |
[31:34] | that’s going to change. | 走着瞧 |
[31:44] | Francis. Horatio. | 会有转机的 |
[31:46] | I had a chat with the guys over at Auto Theft. | 我向车辆失窃调查组的人 了解了一下情况 |
[31:49] | And? | 嗯? |
[31:50] | They’re saying stolen cars are up 300% in two weeks. | 他们说 这两周 车辆失窃率升了3倍 |
[31:53] | Toyotas, Mazdas, Hondas. | 丰田 马自达 本田 |
[31:55] | Frank, this is not street racing. | Frank 这已经不是街头赛车了 |
[31:57] | Have you called the refinery? | 你给炼油厂打过电话吗 |
[31:58] | Yeah, control center’s latest count says they’re short | 打了 调度室显示的数据表明 |
[32:02] | 10,000 gallons of aviation fuel worth 47 grand. | 他们丢了10000加仑航空燃料 价值47000美元 |
[32:05] | I don’t think Dunlar would give his son up | 我觉得 |
[32:07] | for that, do you? No. | Dunlar不会为了区区此数 |
[32:08] | We executed a search warrant on his home and business. | -放弃他儿子 你觉得呢 |
[32:11] | Came up nothing. | -我也一样 我们搜查过他的家和公司 |
[32:13] | It’s, uh… it’s just not adding up. | 一无所获 再没其他线索 |
[32:16] | Not yet, Frank. | 还没完 Frank |
[32:17] | Not yet. | 还没完 |
[32:25] | Is that everything from the jet fuel pipeline? | 从机油管道上拆下来的? |
[32:27] | Yeah, straight from the ground. | 对 从地面开始 |
[32:28] | Diverting pipe, wrenches. | 引流管 扳钳 |
[32:30] | Whoever did this knew exactly what they were doing. | 他们下手的时候 完全是胸有成竹 |
[32:38] | Well, Public Works said that they shut down the pipeline | 公共建设工程部说 今早5点至7点半 |
[32:40] | for repairs between 5:00 and 7:30 this morning. | 他们关闭管道 进行维修 |
[32:43] | That’s the same time as the sideshow. | 飞车秀同时举行 |
[32:50] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[32:52] | WhatWhat is it? | 那 那是什么 |
[32:53] | Blood. | 血 |
[32:58] | Good eye. | 好眼力 |
[33:00] | I’m starting to feel like this murder | 我开始觉得 这件谋杀案幕后 |
[33:02] | is covering up something bigger. | 一定还有更大的黑幕 |
[33:13] | Did Natalia tell you about the remote transmitter we found. | Natalia跟你提过 我们发现的那个遥控发讯器吗 |
[33:16] | Yeah, and I think I figured out | 是的 而且 我已发现 |
[33:17] | how it activated the car’s hydraulics. | 它如何触发车的液压千斤顶 |
[33:20] | Dial that number. | 拨那个号码 |
[33:25] | (touch tones beeping) | |
[33:31] | What the hell just happened? | 怎么回事? |
[33:33] | Uh, the trigger… | 手机可以触发 |
[33:34] | r this car’s hydraulics was a cell phone. | 车的液压千斤顶 |
[33:38] | So the killer activated Dex’s hydraulics with a phone call. | 这么说 凶手用手机引发 Dex的液压千斤顶 |
[33:41] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[33:42] | The receiver in this car was a circuit board | 车里的接收器 是一块 |
[33:44] | from a stripped down cell phone. | 从手机上拆下的电路板 |
[33:46] | When it received the signal, | 只要收到信号 |
[33:47] | it sent an electric current. | 它就会发出电流 |
[33:50] | In this case, bypassed the ringer | 本案中 有人设了一个旁路 |
[33:51] | and was wired directly into the car’s hydraulic | 直接联到车的液压千斤顶 |
[33:53] | master switch. | 的总开关 |
[33:56] | Well, that would mean that the caller’s number | 也就是说呼叫者的号码 |
[33:58] | is still in the memory chip, | 还在存储器片里 |
[34:00] | right? Exactly. | -真的? -真的 |
[34:02] | I’ll pull up the call log. | 我来调出呼叫记录 |
[34:04] | You know I would narrow it down by time. | 可以按时间来缩小查找范围 |
[34:06] | The, uh, the murder occurred around 6:00 a.m. | 凶案发生在早上6点左右 |
[34:08] | I would, but I don’t need to. | 用不着了 |
[34:10] | There’s only one number. | 里面只有一个号码 |
[34:12] | (buzzing) | |
[34:19] | Aren’t you going to get it? | 你不接这个电话吗 |
[34:23] | Let it go to voice mail. | 转到语音信箱了 |
[34:25] | I don’t know the number. | 没见过这个号码 |
[34:26] | Oh, I think you do. | 哦 我还以为你知道 |
[34:35] | No. | 不 |
[34:37] | You want my phone? Talk to my lawyers. | 你想要我的电话? 跟我律师谈 |
[34:40] | I did one better. | 不止如此 |
[34:41] | I talked to a judge. This is a warrant. | 我跟法官谈过了 这是搜查令 |
[34:49] | Yeah, that number you don’t recognize, | 你今早打过这个 |
[34:51] | you called it this morning. | 你所谓的没见过的号码 |
[34:53] | We know your phone call was sent | 我们知道 你那个电话 |
[34:55] | the exact moment Dex was killed. | 就是在Dex被杀的那一刻打的 |
[34:59] | It’s the phone call that killed him. | 那个电话杀死了他 |
[35:14] | I didn’t mean for it to happen that way. | 我没想过会发生那种事 |
[35:16] | I didn’t want him to die. | 我没想让他死 |
[35:18] | Well, I’m sure it didn’t hurt. | 哦 我确信那不是出于恶意 |
[35:20] | A good crash brings millio of eyeballs. | 碰撞得当 能吸引无数人的眼球 |
[35:25] | That’s a fantastic business plan. What, | 你这计划 真够荒谬的 |
[35:27] | you don’t slow down at the side of a road to see an accident? | 如果路边有场一场车祸 你难道不会停下来看热闹? |
[35:30] | Everyone does it. | 人人都这么做 |
[35:33] | Nobody even pays attention at a speedway | 只有出现连环相撞时 |
[35:35] | until there’s a pileup. | 人们才会注意赛场 |
[35:36] | It’s human nature. | 人性使然 |
[35:38] | It’s a human life, Ms. Roberts. | Roberts小姐 人命关天 |
[35:40] | And I’m sure that’s all the explanation | 我想 陪审团会很想听你那些辩解 |
[35:42] | a jury is going to need. Get her out of here. | 带她出去 |
[35:52] | So what do we got from the lady’s pool? | 那位女士的游泳池里 有什么发现? |
[35:54] | The blood on the valve | 游泳池阀门上的血 |
[35:55] | from the pool matches the DNA profile | 与无头受害人Dex Gilman |
[35:57] | of your headless victim. Dex Gilman. | 的DNA相匹配 |
[36:00] | What? | 什么 |
[36:03] | No, that doesn’t make sense. | 不 不可能 |
[36:06] | He died ten miles away. | 他死在十英里外 |
[36:08] | How’d his blood get on the pipe? | 他的血怎么会跑到那管子上呢 |
[36:11] | The blood would have to be wet to transfer. | 如果血迹未干 就有可能沾到别处 |
[36:14] | There was a kid who jumped in the car with him– Luke Baylor. | Luke Baylor 是这小子跳进他车里 |
[36:37] | Guys, I didn’t kill Dex. | 伙计们 我没有杀Dex |
[36:39] | That’s not why you’re here. | 不是那件事 |
[36:41] | How did you know Mr. Dunlar? | 你是怎么认识Dunlar先生的 |
[36:43] | I didn’t know him. | 我不认识他 |
[36:43] | I knew his kid. | 只认识他儿子 |
[36:44] | Drove him home a couple times. | 有几次 我开车送他回家 |
[36:46] | How do you explain the peline? | 那些管道 是怎么回事? |
[36:50] | Pipeline? | 管道? |
[36:51] | TRIPP: Yeah, the pipeline that’s missing | 对 丢了10000加仑 |
[36:52] | 10,000 gallons of jet fuel. | 机油的那根管道 |
[36:54] | The pipeline | 管道上 |
[36:55] | had blood on it. | 沾着血 |
[36:56] | Which means you’re connected to Steve Dunlar | 表明你跟Steve Dunlar有关系 |
[36:58] | and you two work together. | 你们两个是同谋 |
[37:13] | I’m not saying another word. | 律师来之前 |
[37:15] | Not until I have a lawyer in here with me. | 我保持沉默 |
[37:17] | Frank, call Customs, | Frank 通知海关 |
[37:19] | cargo manifest for all departing flights please. | 检查所有即将离岸的货物舱单 |
[37:22] | Will do. | 马上办 |
[37:25] | What do you need $47,000 worth of jet fuel for? | 47000美金 你想用这笔钱做什么? |
[37:29] | Are you a world traveler, Luke? | Luke 环游世界? |
[37:32] | Is that a crime? | 这也有罪? |
[37:33] | No, but traveling with stolen cars is. | 不 开黑车可就另当别论了 |
[37:37] | I’ll be out on bail before he dials his first phone call. | 在他打第一个电话前 我就能被保释 |
[37:41] | Well, I guess the race is on. | 好啊 那咱们比比看 |
[37:47] | Mr. Wolfe, you were looking for me? Yeah, two things. | -Wolfe 你找我? -两件事? |
[37:49] | Tripp sent the air cargo manifests. | Tripp发来了空运货物清单 |
[37:51] | There are 21 planes scheduled for departure today. | 今天 有21架飞机离港 |
[37:54] | What kind of cargo? | 都运了些什么? |
[37:55] | Uh, Express mail, produce, | 快件 农产品 |
[37:56] | construction equipment, seafood… Wait a second. | -建筑设备 海鲜 -等等 |
[37:59] | Construction equipment shipping from where? | 从哪里运来的建筑设备? |
[38:02] | Risedale Airstrip. | Risedale简易机场 |
[38:03] | Private airstrip, private jet. | 私人机场 私人飞机 |
[38:05] | Yeah, the second thing, Luke Baylor made bail. | 是的 还有 Luke Baylor已被保释 |
[38:08] | I’ll be at the airstrip. | 我去机场看看 |
[38:24] | Come on, man, open it up. | 伙计 开门 |
[38:35] | I’m out. Time to get paid. | 我出来了 一手交钱 一手交货 |
[38:38] | Nice. | 好 |
[38:39] | (siren wailing) | |
[38:55] | TRIPP: You made bail pretty fast. | 你小子溜得还真快 |
[38:56] | Who put the money up? | 谁交的保释金? |
[38:59] | What can I say? I told you I was going to get out. | 怎么说呢? 我早说过 我会安全脱身 |
[39:01] | CAINE: You’ve got quite a collection here, Luke. | Luke 你在这开车展哟 |
[39:03] | TRIPP: Is this the last car? | 这是刚到手的? |
[39:08] | It’s a business. | 生意而已 |
[39:09] | We fix cars. | 我们是修车的 |
[39:10] | You fix up stolen cars, Luke. | Luke 你们专修黑车 |
[39:16] | Your fleet here looks like cargo. | 你们把车从这运走 |
[39:24] | Mr. Dunlar came to me. | Dunlar找过我 |
[39:25] | He knew I boosted cars. | 我知道 我是偷车大盗 |
[39:28] | Later. | 后会有期 |
[39:29] | Later. | 后会有期 |
[39:30] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:32] | You Baylor? | 你就是Baylor? |
[39:34] | Well, if what I hear is true, I might have a job for you. | 如果你做偷车买卖 我想请你帮个忙 |
[39:39] | Said he would get me five thou for every car. | 他允诺 每偷一辆车 给我五千美金 |
[39:41] | So I deliver ’em here, and I walk. | 我只需把车开到这 就可以走了 |
[39:44] | The restThs his deal. | 其他的 他来搞定 |
[39:47] | Where’s Steve Dunlar right now? | Steve现在人在哪里? |
[39:51] | Frank, I think I kno | Frank 我知道他在哪 |
[40:03] | Look, I don’t care, just get it done. | 我不管 |
[40:08] | (sirens wailing) | 赶快给我弄好 |
[40:13] | CAINE: Almost, Steve. Almost. | Steve 真可惜 只差一步 大功告成 |
[40:16] | TRIPP: Dunlar, you planning on going somewhere | Dunlar 你想带着这些黑车 |
[40:18] | with these stolen cars? | 逃之夭夭 |
[40:22] | I got paperwork back everything you see here. | 我手续齐全 |
[40:24] | Luke Baylor’s ready to bust in song | Luke Baylor把你偷油的勾当 |
[40:26] | about every gallon you stole from the pipeline. | 一五一十抖了出来 |
[40:28] | CAINE: You’re trying to leave | 你儿子还在医院躺着 |
[40:29] | while your kid is lying in a hospital bed alone.?? | 你却想逃跑 |
[40:36] | Could’ve filled this plane ten times over my kid doesn’t | 如果我儿子没加错油 |
[40:40] | screw around with the fuel. | 我能得到的车 是现在的十倍 |
[40:47] | He didn’t know you were smuggling jet fuel, did he? | 因为 他不知道你在走私机油 |
[40:51] | TRIPP: You used him | 你利用了他 |
[40:52] | You called 911 pretending you were concerned about him. | 你报了警 装出一副很关心他的样子 |
[40:55] | All you cared about | 你的真正目的 |
[40:56] | was diverting the police away from you. | 是不让警方注意到你 |
[40:58] | Luke offers up | Luke提供黑车 |
[40:59] | free cars, you truck in free fuel. | 你提供”黑”油 |
[41:01] | Did you make a deal on this plane, too? | 这架飞机 也是你换来的? |
[41:03] | Look, this was my shot. | 这是我的事 |
[41:04] | Nobody got hurt here. | 又没伤害到谁 |
[41:07] | You know what they’ll pay for these cars in Venezuela? | 你知不知道 在委内瑞拉 这些车能卖多少钱 |
[41:09] | Almost three times the sticker. | 几乎能卖三倍的价 |
[41:11] | Now your son’s an orphan. | 你儿子以后可孤苦伶仃了 |
[41:13] | What’s the price tag on that? | 别忘了 亲情无价 |
[41:21] | Evan’s a big boy. | Evan已长大成人 |
[41:23] | He’ll learn to forgive. | 他会学者着宽恕我 |
[41:25] | And hopefully… hopefully forget. | 希望 他也能学着忘记 |