时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Oh, God. Oh, God, help me, please. | 哦 天啊 拜托 |
[00:10] | God. Oh, God. Oh, God, help me, please. Please. | 天啊 救命 拜托 |
[00:14] | Oh, God. Oh, God, help me. | 天啊 天啊 救救我 |
[00:15] | Oh, help me, please, pleas | 哦 |
[00:24] | (engine dies) | 救救我 |
[00:26] | (gasps) | 拜托 |
[00:27] | (engine starter grinding) | 拜托 |
[00:31] | Go! Go! | 快点 |
[00:39] | (engine starter grinding) (gun chamber clicking) | 快点 |
[00:50] | Miami-Dade PD. Keep your hands where I can see them. | 迈阿密戴德郡警局 |
[00:53] | (siren wailing) | 把手放在我看得到的地方 |
[00:59] | The killer– he’s still inside. | 凶手 还在里面 |
[01:15] | CAINE: She’s already gone, Frank. | 她已经死了 Frank |
[01:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[01:20] | So is the killer. | 凶手也逃之夭夭 |
[01:23] | House is clear. | 已清查过房间 |
[01:33] | Body’s still warm. | 尸体还是暖的 |
[01:36] | She hasn’t been dead long. | 她死去不久 |
[01:44] | Look at this, Horatio. | Horatio 看这个 |
[01:46] | It’s a little coffin. | 一副小棺材 |
[01:49] | Think the killer left it? | 你觉得是凶手留下的吗? |
[01:51] | Could be. | 可能 |
[01:53] | WOODS: Maybe it’s a message. | 或许是要传递一个信息 |
[01:56] | Someone trying to scare us off the case. | 有人意图恐吓 让我们收手 |
[01:58] | Maybe… | 或许 |
[02:00] | Alexx but we don’t scare that easy, do we, Alexx? * Yeah! * | |
[02:26] | * We don’t get fooled again * * Don’t get fooled again * * No, no! * | 勇者无惧 |
[02:52] | Alissa was my best friend. | Alissa是我密友 |
[02:54] | I was just trying to help her. | 我只是想救她 |
[02:56] | By stealing a car? | 所以去偷车? |
[02:57] | No, I wasn’t stealing it. | 我不是在偷车 |
[02:59] | Y-You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[02:59] | I was saving my life. | 我是在逃命 |
[03:02] | Look, my car is in the shop. | 听着 我的车就在修车店 |
[03:04] | The navigation system is busted. | 导航系统出有故障 |
[03:05] | I swear. | 我发誓 句句属实 |
[03:06] | You can call my mechanic. | 不信 你可以问修理工 |
[03:08] | All due respect, Ms. Madison, but you’re covered in blood. | 言之成理 Madison女士 但你满身是血 |
[03:14] | When I got to Alissa’s condo, | 我到Alissa的公寓 |
[03:15] | the door was open | 门大开着 |
[03:16] | and she was lying on the floor in blood. | 她倒在血泊中 |
[03:18] | I thought that she might still be alive. | 我以为 她可能还活着 |
[03:21] | Alissa? You here? | Alissa? 听到没? |
[03:25] | Oh, my God. | 哦 |
[03:27] | Alissa. (clattering) | 天哪 |
[03:28] | Then I heard this noise and I-I freaked out | 然后我听到有动静 惊慌失措 |
[03:30] | and I got out of there as quickly as I could. | 撒腿就跑 |
[03:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:33] | Mr. Wolfe, full process on the clothes | Wolfe先生 全面检查 |
[03:35] | and the car. | 衣物和汽车 |
[03:36] | Ms. Madison, you’re going to go with this officer, please. | Madison女士 请跟这位警官走 |
[03:42] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[03:43] | Detective Lloyd, Auto Theft Detail. I’m Ryan Wolfe. | -车辆失窃调查组 Lloyd探员 |
[03:45] | So, uh, what happened with the car that our suspect stole? | 嫌犯偷的那辆车 是怎么回事? |
[03:48] | Her bad luck was a bait car. | 她运气太糟 碰到辆”饵车” |
[03:50] | Bait car? What’s that? | 饵车? 什么意思? |
[03:51] | Every morning, we leave these cars keyed up | 每天上午 我们都把这些车 |
[03:53] | in crime-prone locations, | 停在案件多发区 车上有钥匙 |
[03:54] | control them remotely to catch car thieves. | 远程监控 缉捕偷车贼 |
[03:57] | So how do you know when one of these cars is stolen? | 你们怎么知道 有车被盗? |
[04:00] | When a thief turns the ignition, | 窃贼一点火 |
[04:01] | it activates a surveillance camera | 就会触动监视摄像头 |
[04:02] | along with a wireless signal. | 进而发出无线信号 |
[04:04] | Computers are programmed | 电脑事先设好程序 |
[04:05] | to remotely shut off the engine and lock all the doors. | 远程关闭引擎 锁上所有车门 |
[04:09] | That signal gets sent to our computers | 信号传送到我们的电脑上 |
[04:11] | along with the car’s location. | 显示出车的位置 |
[04:13] | We’re there in minutes, sometimes seconds. | 我们在几分钟 甚至几秒钟内就可赶到 |
[04:17] | Okay. I’m going to need to take that car | 好吧 我得把那车 |
[04:18] | to our garage. | 拖到监证科的车库 进行检查 |
[04:22] | I can’t say for sure, Eric, | Eric 我也无法断定 |
[04:24] | but it looks like blunt force trauma. | 伤口似乎是钝器所致 |
[04:28] | Golf club as a murder weapon? | 凶器是高尔夫球棒? |
[04:30] | Wouldn’t be the first time. | 也不是第一次了 |
[04:32] | Alissa’s got skin under her nails. | Alissa的指甲里有些皮屑 |
[04:35] | Probably the killer’s. | 可能是凶手的 |
[04:37] | I’ll get this to DNA. | 我会送去做DNA分析 |
[04:39] | Thanks, Alexx. | 谢谢 Alexx |
[04:47] | Well, Eric, what do we got so far? | Eric 进展如何? |
[04:49] | Ryan, we have a golf club, coffin… | Ryan 现场发现高尔夫球棒 棺材 |
[04:54] | …and signs of a struggle. | 还有搏斗的痕迹 |
[04:56] | (fly buzzing) | |
[05:00] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[05:03] | (flies buzzing) | |
[05:05] | Oh, God, that’s an actual goat head. | 天哪 真羊头 |
[05:11] | Oh, this is Santeria. | 哦 这是Santeria (萨泰里阿教 结合非洲部落和天主教宗教仪式的一种宗教) |
[05:14] | Look, I’ll do all the sketchings and photographs, | 我来画草图 拍照 |
[05:16] | but I’m not touching anything. | 但不碰任何东西 |
[05:18] | Why? | 为什么? |
[05:19] | Because I’m Catholic. | 因为我是天主教徒 |
[05:20] | What does being Catholic have to do with it? | 天主教徒跟这有什么关系? |
[05:23] | Santeria is a mix of African voodoo and Catholicism. | Santeria是非洲的 伏都巫术和天主教的混和体 |
[05:26] | Its purpose is to invoke the spirits. With a goat’s head? | -这些用于召魂 -用羊头? |
[05:30] | They use animal sacrifice to ask for blessings and curses. | 他们用动物作祭品 祈福或降祸 |
[05:33] | So let me get this straight. | 我直说了吧 |
[05:34] | You’re scared of being cursed and that’s why | 你害怕被诅咒 所以 |
[05:36] | you’re not gonna collect the little coffin over there? | 不碰小棺材? |
[05:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:40] | It’s not out of fear, though. | 不过 这并非出于敬畏 |
[05:42] | It’s out of respect. | 而是出于礼教和尊重 |
[05:43] | These are holy offerings. | 这些都是神圣的祭品 |
[05:44] | It’s sacrilege to mess with them. | 胡乱摆弄它们 是对信仰的冒渎 |
[05:46] | Oh. Well, uh, this is evidence. | 这可是证物 |
[05:50] | That’s why you’re here. | 所以 你来收集证据 |
[05:54] | Okay, fine. | 嗬 好吧 |
[05:56] | I’m not scared. | 我可不怕 |
[06:04] | Get anything? | 有发现吗? |
[06:06] | There’s a lot of victim’s blood, but nothing conclusive. | 很多受害人的血 还未最终确认 |
[06:09] | I guess the only thing we know right now for sure | 目前 我们唯一能确定的是 |
[06:11] | is the victim was a golfer. | 受害人打高尔夫球 |
[06:13] | Hmm. I beg to differ. You do? | -恐怕不是这样 -是吗? |
[06:16] | This club is as long as mine. | 球棒长度与我身高相近 |
[06:18] | It’s got to be over 43 inches. | 长逾43英寸 |
[06:19] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[06:20] | Tall people buy tall clubs. | 高个人买长球棒 |
[06:22] | Whoever used this was at least six feet. | 用这球棒的人至少有六英尺高 |
[06:24] | Our victim was just over five. | 受害人只有五英尺多 |
[06:26] | These weren’t her clubs. | 这不是她的球棒 |
[06:28] | Alissa was the only one living at the condo, though. | Alissa一人独居 |
[06:30] | I wonder who they could belong to. | 球棒是谁的? |
[06:31] | Well, let’s see. | 分析一下 |
[06:34] | He’s a lefty. | 他是个左撇子 |
[06:36] | Judging by the rigidity of this club, | 从球棒硬度来看 |
[06:38] | he’s very strong or he’s a very serious golfer. | 他很壮 或者 是个行家里手 |
[06:41] | That’s a good observation. See? | -观察入微啊 -明白了? |
[06:43] | You don’t have to use a mass spec to figure out everything. | 有些事 不用质谱仪 也能搞清楚 |
[06:46] | What about the other men in her life? | 与她有瓜葛的其他男人呢? |
[06:47] | What do you know? Boyfriends, brother, anybody? | 你还知道谁? 男友 兄弟 还是别人? |
[06:49] | How about an ex-husband? | 前夫 |
[06:50] | A neighbor said she was in the middle of a divorce. | 邻居说她正在闹离婚 |
[06:54] | You, uh… | 你 |
[06:56] | you play golf, Trevor? | Trevor 你打高尔夫? |
[06:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:58] | Is that illegal? | 这也犯法? |
[06:59] | CAINE: No, but killing | 不 可是 Trevor |
[07:00] | your ex-wife is, Trevor. | 杀害前妻 就得另当别论 |
[07:02] | What? | 什么? |
[07:03] | When? It’s been weeks since I’ve spoken to Alissa. | 什么时候? 我和Alissa聊天 都是几星期前的事了 |
[07:05] | Really? | 是吗? |
[07:06] | Because she was beaten with your five wood | 今天早上 她却被你的五号球棒 |
[07:08] | this morning. Oh, God. | -打倒在地 -哦 上帝 |
[07:11] | I haven’t seen those clubs | 我有多久没见她 |
[07:12] | in as long as I haven’t seen her. | 就有多久没见这些球棒 |
[07:14] | So your concern is the clubs? | 你关心的是球棒? |
[07:16] | $10,000 custom-made. | 花了一万美元定做的 |
[07:19] | She was hoarding them. | 她把球棒藏起 |
[07:20] | If I’d have been there, I wouldn’t have left without them. | 如果我在 绝不会视而不见 肯定统统拿走 |
[07:24] | What about Santeria? | Santeria又是怎么回事? |
[07:25] | Was Alissa into that? | Alissa信教? |
[07:26] | Ugh. Yoga, Krav Maga. | 瑜珈 格斗术 |
[07:30] | Alissa’s always into something. | Alissa涉猎广泛 |
[07:32] | Could have been her latest phase. | 估计她最近迷那个 |
[07:33] | Am I at least going to get my clubs back? | 可否将球棒还我? |
[07:36] | I would say that would be unlikely. (heart beating rhythmically) | 很抱歉 |
[07:52] | (metallic scratching) (gasps) | 不可以 |
[08:33] | WOODS: The body under this sheet sat up? | 被单下的尸体坐起来了? |
[08:38] | This isn’t the guy. | 不是这家伙 |
[08:39] | The guy I saw was blond. | 那人一头金发 |
[08:41] | I know it sounds crazy, but this happened. | 我知道这难以置信 可确有其事 |
[08:45] | Ryan, this body is 100% dead. | Ryan 这人已经死了 |
[08:48] | Crushed torso. | 这里碎了 |
[08:49] | Any movement would be impossible. | 不可能动弹 |
[08:51] | That’s not the guy. | 不可能是他 |
[08:54] | There’s got to be an explanation for all this. | 一定有个合理解释的 |
[08:56] | Right? There is. | -是吧? -有的 |
[08:57] | You. | 你 |
[08:59] | The Santeria stuff has got you spooked. | Santeria造成了心理阴影 |
[09:01] | I don’t know, I don’t know. Look. | -我不知道 我不知道 -听着 |
[09:03] | When I first started working in the morgue, | 我刚开始做法医时 |
[09:05] | my mind played tricks on me, too. | 也会看到幻象 |
[09:07] | I mean, you’re sure he didn’t move? | 你确定他没有动过? |
[09:10] | Why don’t you go on back over to CSI | 回监证科 |
[09:12] | and take a little break, okay? | 休息一会 好吗? |
[09:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:28] | Must be your lucky day. | 今天一定是你的幸运日 |
[09:30] | I got a hit on the epis | 分析受害者指缝里的皮屑 |
[09:31] | from the vic’s fingernails. | 有了结果 |
[09:33] | Alissa put up a fight, got us plenty of DNA, | Alissa曾用力抵抗 留下了很多DNA |
[09:36] | and it belongs to… | 它属于 |
[09:37] | Ed Smith. | |
[09:40] | Armed robbery of Alan Solner’s gold exchange six months ago. | 六个月前 持枪洗劫 Alan Solner黄金交易所 |
[09:44] | Held a gun to the guy’s head. | 用枪顶着一个人的脑袋 |
[09:46] | Got away with four mil in bars. | 抢走了价值400万的金条 |
[09:48] | Never recovered. | 一直下落不明 |
[09:49] | Hmm, and look, his trial starts tomorrow. | 他的案子明天开庭 |
[09:52] | Guess he wanted to commit one more crime | 我猜 他想在进监狱前 |
[09:54] | before he went to prison. | 再犯一次罪 |
[09:55] | Let me see this guy. | 我看看 |
[10:00] | That’s the guy. | 就是他 |
[10:02] | What guy? | 谁? |
[10:03] | That’s the guy in the morgue. | 停尸房里的家伙 |
[10:07] | You mean he’s dead? | 你是说他死了? |
[10:08] | Yeah, I’m not crazy. | 我神志清醒 |
[10:09] | I don’t know about that. | 这就奇怪了 |
[10:10] | You’re saying our victim was killed by a ghost. | 你说 受害者是被鬼杀死的 |
[10:12] | No, I’m just saying there’s something weird | 不 我只是说 停尸房里发生的事 |
[10:13] | going on in the morgue. | 实在匪夷所思 |
[10:19] | Ed Smith used to be right here. | Ed Smith当时就躺在这 |
[10:22] | Well, I still don’t understand how my body | 我还是不明白 一具尸体 |
[10:25] | put another body here | 把另一具尸体放到这 |
[10:27] | and walked out of the morgue. | 然后 大摇大摆走出停尸房 |
[10:29] | Well… | 嗯 |
[10:31] | I’m about to find out. | 我会查清楚 |
[10:38] | You gonna pick that up? | 捡起来哟 |
[10:39] | I can’t feel my hands. | 我的手 没有知觉了 |
[10:42] | You messin’ with me? | 你耍我? |
[10:45] | No, they’re completely numb. | 不 完全麻木了 |
[10:47] | Is there something on them? | 手上有什么东西? |
[10:54] | Okay, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[10:56] | I can fix this. | 我能搞定 |
[10:57] | It’s the curse. Oh, my God, Alexx. | 是诅咒 哦 上帝 Alexx |
[11:00] | I think it’s the curse. | 我想这是诅咒 |
[11:04] | I told Ryan that that coffin was bad news. | 我告诉过Ryan 棺材是不好的兆头 |
[11:07] | Was it the coffin that made his hands numb? | 棺材使他的手麻木? |
[11:09] | Actually, no. It was tetrodotoxin powder | 其实不是 他接触轮床时 |
[11:12] | from when he touched the gurney. | 沾到了河豚毒粉 |
[11:15] | That’s blowfish poison. | 河豚毒 |
[11:16] | What is Ed Smith doing with blowfish poison? | Ed Smith和河豚毒有什么关系? |
[11:18] | Ed Smith tried to pull one over on us. | Ed Smith试图阻止我们 继续调查下去 |
[11:21] | Are you saying he faked his own death? | 你是说 他诈死? |
[11:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:24] | How? | 怎么诈? |
[11:24] | When tetrodotoxin is applied to the skin, | 河豚毒素沾到皮肤时 |
[11:27] | it’s absorbed into the body | 被身体吸收 |
[11:28] | and carried by the blood to all the major organs. | 通过血流 带到全身的重要脏器 |
[11:31] | The toxin slows down your breathing, | 毒素使呼吸变缓 |
[11:33] | reduces your heart rate, | 心跳减慢 |
[11:34] | and induces a state of temporary paralysis, | 形成暂时性麻痹 |
[11:37] | mimicking death | 假死会持续 |
[11:38] | for a period of hours, even days. | 几小时 甚至几天 |
[11:40] | The right dose, and you wake up a few hours later; | 如果用量得当 会在几小时后醒来 |
[11:43] | the wrong dose, | 用量不当 |
[11:44] | and you’re dead for real. | 就会一命呜呼 |
[11:46] | He faked his own death | 他诈死 |
[11:47] | to get out of an armed robbery charge? | 只是想逃脱 持枪抢劫的罪责? |
[11:49] | That is crazy. | 不顾一切 铤而走险 |
[11:50] | Guess what religion’s been known to use the powder. | 猜猜 |
[11:52] | Santeria? | 哪种宗教以用这毒粉闻名? |
[11:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:54] | So I guess that means you are headed to Calle Ocho. | 你得去Calle Ocho寻找线索 (Calle Ocho 迈阿密市古巴小区的主要干道) |
[12:13] | WOMAN: You mean, zombie powder? | 你是说还魂粉? |
[12:14] | DUQUESNE: Yeah. | 对 |
[12:15] | That’s illegal, | 那是违法的 |
[12:17] | and you can only get it if you have a prescription | 只有凭医生处方 才能买 |
[12:19] | Oh, now, Clarisa, come on. | 哦 Clarisa 得了 |
[12:22] | You and I both know that sometimes | 你我都心知肚明 |
[12:23] | there’s a very big difference between | 合不合法是一回事 |
[12:25] | what’s legal and what’s sold here. | 你卖什么则是另一回事 |
[12:27] | It’s regulated by the government, okay? | 政府严加管制此类物品 |
[12:29] | None of the other Botanicas | 别的神物铺 |
[12:30] | can even get a hold of it. | 甚至弄不到它 |
[12:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:34] | What about these two? Have you seen them? | 你见过这两个人吗? |
[12:39] | Him I don’t know, but… | 没见过他 不过 |
[12:41] | yeah, I seen her. | 对 我见过她 |
[12:43] | She came in the other day with her boyfriend. | 有一天 她与男友来过 |
[12:45] | And he bought some stuff. | 他买了些东西 |
[12:47] | Don’t remember much about him, but he’s big into Santeria. | 对他印象很模糊 不过 他是Santeria的虔诚信徒 |
[12:50] | He use a credit card? | 他用的信用卡? |
[12:52] | No, he paid with a check. | 不 用的支票 |
[12:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:57] | Well, I need you to write down everything you remember | 请你把你记得的 这笔交易的前前后后 |
[12:58] | about the transaction– | 一字不漏地写下来 |
[13:00] | the boyfriend’s name or anything that would be helpful. | 男朋友的名字 任何有用的细节 |
[13:04] | DELKO: Jeremy, tell us why you bought | Jeremy 告诉我们 你为什么 |
[13:06] | blowfish poison at the Botanica. | 要到神物铺买河豚毒 |
[13:08] | Blowfish poison? | 河豚毒? |
[13:10] | That’s way out of my realm. | 我可没碰过这个 |
[13:12] | What about the Santeria curses we found | 我们在你女友Alissa的公寓里 |
[13:14] | at your girlfriend Alissa’s condo. | 找到了Santeria的诅咒物 你做何解释? |
[13:17] | Those are mine, but they’re not curses. | 那些是我的 不过它们不是诅咒 |
[13:19] | They’re symbols of love and divination. | 而是爱情和占卜的象征 |
[13:21] | If they were curses, you’d have found much more blood. | 如果是诅咒 你们应当发现更多的血迹 |
[13:25] | And the goat’s head? | 那只羊头呢? |
[13:26] | The goat was a prosperity sacrifice. | 羊是幸福的祭品 |
[13:30] | I just didn’t have a chance to dispose of the remains. | 我还没来得及 处理那些残余物 |
[13:33] | What kind of sacrifice was Alissa? | Alissa是哪种祭品? |
[13:37] | My religion doesn’t make me a murderer. | 我是信教徒 不是杀人凶手 |
[13:41] | Well, what about the little coffin | 那么 我们在Alissa身边找到的小棺材 |
[13:42] | we found next to Alissa? | 是怎么回事? |
[13:47] | (heart beating rhythmically) | |
[13:50] | There were prints on it | 上面有指纹 |
[13:51] | that I bet we could match to you. | 我敢打赌 是你的指纹 |
[13:54] | I never put that anywhere near her. | 我从来没有把它 放在她身边 |
[14:01] | Where is that now? | 它现在在哪? |
[14:03] | It’s in our lab. | 在我们实验室 |
[14:06] | You need to burn that thing. | 你得烧了它 |
[14:07] | Why is that? | 为什么? |
[14:09] | ‘Cause if you don’t | 如果不把它处理掉 |
[14:09] | get rid of it, someone else is going to die. | 还会有人丧命 |
[14:21] | Starting to believe me now? | 现在信我了吧? |
[14:23] | About the coffin and the curse? | 棺材和诅咒的事吗? |
[14:24] | It’s getting harder not to. | 依然不信 |
[14:27] | But do you really believe | 不过 你真地相信 |
[14:28] | someone’s going to die? | 有人会死吗? |
[14:29] | I think that the sooner we solve this case, | 我想 不管诅咒还是别的 |
[14:31] | the sooner this curse, or whatever it is, | 越早破案 会越早消失 |
[14:32] | is gonna disappear. What I want to know is | 我想查清楚 |
[14:34] | how did Ed get up and get out of here without anyone seeing him? | Ed如何避人耳目 走出这里的 |
[14:38] | Hey, my staff isn’t trained to watch the living. | 嘿 我的手下可不擅长监视活人 |
[14:42] | I’m more interested in how he got in. | 我更想知道 他是如何进来的 |
[14:45] | Is that his file? | 这是他的档案? |
[14:47] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:47] | Looks like the paramedics thought he was a coroner’s case, | 看起来 护理人员认为 应该给他做尸检 |
[14:49] | so they brought him to the morgue | 所以把他送到了停尸房 |
[14:50] | instead of taking him to funeral home. | 没有送到殡仪馆 |
[14:53] | A funeral home? | 殡仪馆? |
[14:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:55] | Who signed his death certificate? | 谁签的死亡证明? |
[14:59] | Doctor Trevor Valone. | Trevor Valone医生 |
[15:02] | That’s Alissa’s ex-husband. | Alissa的前夫 |
[15:05] | I think we just found our connection. | 找到案情的关联了 |
[15:07] | Ed was my patient for many years. | 多年以来 Ed一直找我看病 |
[15:09] | He had a heart condition. | 他有心脏病 |
[15:10] | You signed his death certificate. | 你签了他的死亡证明 |
[15:12] | You helped him fake his own death. | 你帮他装死 |
[15:14] | Tetrodotoxin can only be bought by a doctor, | 只有医生才能买到河豚毒素 |
[15:16] | and a search of your office revealed you bought some. | 搜过你办公室 证实你的确买过 |
[15:20] | Look, Ed was my friend. | 听着 Ed是我朋友 |
[15:22] | We played Little League together, | 我们一起玩结组游戏 |
[15:23] | he was best man in my wedding. | 我结婚时 他是伴郎 |
[15:25] | He just took a wrong turn somewhere, | 他只是一时糊涂 |
[15:28] | ended up stealing millions in gold, | 偷了价值几百万的金条 |
[15:30] | and I couldn’t bear to see him go to prison | 我不能眼睁睁看他 |
[15:32] | for the rest of his life. | 在监狱里 了却余生 |
[15:33] | You sure you want to do this? | 你真的要这么做? |
[15:35] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的出路 |
[15:45] | (steady beeping) | |
[15:50] | (grunting) | |
[15:58] | OPERATOR: 911. What is your emergency? | 911 什么情况 |
[16:08] | Patient died on the table. | 病人死于桌上 |
[16:09] | Time of death, 8:32. | 死亡时间 8:32 |
[16:12] | Myocardial infarction. | 心肌梗塞 |
[16:15] | So you help Ed die, | 所以你帮Ed装死 |
[16:17] | and in turn, he kills Alissa. | 他杀死Alissa 作为汇报 |
[16:19] | Is that the deal? There was no deal. | -这就是你们的交易? -根本没有交易 |
[16:21] | Then why was Ed’s DNA found | 你前妻的指甲里 |
[16:22] | under your ex-wife’s fingernails? | 怎么会有Ed的DNA痕迹 |
[16:24] | When Alissa and I were arguing over assets, | Alissa和我 为了财产吵个不停 |
[16:26] | Ed tried to reason with her. | Ed想跟她评理 |
[16:27] | He said it was a total nightmare. | 他去了 却说像梦魇 |
[16:30] | Aren’t you in jail yet? | 你还没进监狱? |
[16:32] | Trevor sent me. | Trevor叫我来的 |
[16:33] | You’re just his lapdog. Be reasonable. | -你真是他的忠实走狗 -请你通情达理一点 |
[16:35] | Reasonable? | -通情达理? |
[16:39] | When did that happen? | 什么时候的事? |
[16:40] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[16:41] | Ed came to my office right after he saw Danielle. | Ed见过Danielle后 去了我的办公室 |
[16:44] | Oh, wonderful. So both you and Ed have alibis. | 很好 这样一来 你和Ed都有了不在场证明 |
[16:48] | Look, if I were you, | 如果我是你 |
[16:49] | I would check Alissa’s office computer. | 我会去查Alissa的办公电脑 |
[16:52] | Why’s that? | 为什么? |
[16:54] | Her work was her life. | 她一心扑在工作上 |
[16:55] | It’s practically why we got divorced. | 所以我们才闹离婚 |
[16:57] | Hmm. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:06] | Looks like, uh, | 看来 呃 |
[17:08] | Alissa Valone’s doing pretty well for herself, huh? | Alissa Valone干得很不错 嗯? |
[17:11] | She was the president of this advertising agency. | 对 她是这家广告公司的总裁 |
[17:14] | You know, all this bad stuff started happening | 知道吗 所有的糟糕事都是 在我碰过那棺材后 |
[17:16] | when I touched that coffin. | 才开始的 |
[17:18] | You don’t think that that’s a coincidence, do you? | 难道是巧合 |
[17:20] | Alissa was cursed by it, and now I am. | Alissa被它诅咒了 现在又轮到了我 |
[17:23] | Don’t be silly. | 别犯傻 |
[17:25] | I believe in science. | 我相信科学 |
[17:27] | Yeah, I do, too, I’m just, | 对 我也一样 我只是 |
[17:29] | I’m just saying, it’s kind of weird. | 我只是说 这事有些不同寻常 |
[17:30] | Not weird. We’re just here to pick up Alissa’s computer. | 没有什么不寻常的 我们只是 来拿Alissa的电脑 |
[17:33] | It’s right there. | 就在那 |
[17:34] | We’ll shut it down, bring it to the lab, and have Cooper | 关掉 带回实验室 |
[17:36] | analyze the hard drive.??? | 让Cooper检查硬盘 |
[17:37] | (loud pop) | |
[17:45] | Coincidence? | 巧合? |
[17:47] | COOPER: Husband sends you to check the computer | 受害人的丈夫让你们去检查电脑 |
[17:49] | and the battery blows. | 然后电池爆炸了? |
[17:51] | Convenient. | 太巧合了 |
[17:51] | Can we get anything off of it? | 能从中找到线索么? |
[17:53] | Even though the plastic components were melted, | 即使塑料部分烧化了 |
[17:55] | the electronic board and the hard drive | 一些信息 还是会留存在 |
[17:57] | may have some information. | 电子板和硬盘里 |
[17:59] | So I Frankensteined | 我会把这个小玩艺 |
[18:00] | this little contraption together you see before your eyes. | 拼起来 你等着瞧吧 |
[18:02] | It’s my little monster. | 这可是我的拿手好戏 |
[18:05] | It’s kind of fitting for the case, don’t you think? | 和这个案子很搭 你觉得的呢? |
[18:07] | Yes, it’s very cute. | 对 它很小巧精致 |
[18:08] | In fact, I can’t believe you put all this together today. | 我不信你今天能把它拼起来 |
[18:10] | It took me a week to set up my TiVo. | 我花了一周时间 才装好TiVo (著名数码录像机品牌) |
[18:12] | I just attach this one last wire, | 我只要接上最后一根线 |
[18:13] | and then transfer what data’s left on the burnt drive | 然后把被烧硬盘里剩下的资料 |
[18:16] | to a clean one. | 转到一个空盘里 就大功告成 |
[18:19] | So now what? | 怎么样? |
[18:20] | Well, we see if it actually works. | 我们来看看 有什么结果 |
[18:30] | DUQUESNE: “You’ll get what you deserve.” | “你将恶有恶报” |
[18:32] | That’s a vicious one. | 是封恶意邮件 |
[18:33] | Can we find out who sent that? | 能查出是谁发的吗? |
[18:39] | Danielle Madison. | |
[18:41] | The girl from the bait car. | 上饵车的女人 |
[18:42] | Isn’t she supposed to be Alissa’s best friend? | 她不是Alissa的密友吗? |
[18:44] | Nothing is what it seems today. | 看来今天不是 |
[18:48] | You told the officer this morning | 今早 你对警察说 |
[18:49] | that you and Alissa are good friends. | 你和Alissa是好朋友 |
[18:51] | That’s right. | 对 |
[18:53] | You know, I just don’t think | 听着 我不相信 |
[18:54] | that close friends send each other | 密友之间 |
[18:56] | threatening e-mails. | 会互发恐吓邮件? |
[18:58] | “I hope you die, bitch. | “你去死吧 婊子 |
[18:59] | Rot in hell for what you did.” | 你的所作所为 会让你烂在地狱” |
[19:01] | What exactly did she do? | 她到底做过什么? |
[19:03] | Look, she’s my friend and my boss. | 她是我朋友兼老板 |
[19:06] | I had been working for weeks on my marketing portfolio | 我花了数周时间 |
[19:10] | to get promoted, and she just | 精心打造企划案 希望以此得到晋升 |
[19:12] | gives the job to some guy, some random guy from Human Resources. | 她却把这职位 信手送给 某个人事部的家伙 |
[19:16] | So you went to her condo to confront her, | 所以你去她的公寓找她 当面对质 |
[19:19] | and things got out of control? | 然后情势失控了? |
[19:20] | No, no. | 不 不. |
[19:21] | I know I overreacted | 我在办公室的行为 |
[19:22] | when I yelled at her in the office. | 确实过激了 |
[19:25] | So I went to the condo | 所以我去她家 |
[19:26] | to apologize. | 想跟她道歉 |
[19:27] | But when I got there, the door was open, | 可我到了那 却发现门大开着 |
[19:29] | and she was just lying on the floor. | 她躺在地上 |
[19:32] | So I never actually got to tell her. | 她也听不到我的道歉 |
[19:35] | I just… I really feel awful about that. | 真是太可怕了 |
[19:38] | Is there any way you can prove that? | 有人能证实你的话么? |
[19:41] | No. | 没 |
[19:43] | I know this looks bad for me. | 虽然情况对我很不利 |
[19:46] | But… I didn’t do it. | 但真不是我干的 |
[19:51] | Time is of the essence, Officer Lloyd. | 时间紧迫 Lioyd警官 |
[19:53] | I got the tape from the bait car as soon as I could. | 我第一时间拿到 那辆饵车上的录像带 |
[19:56] | I know you need to see it to confirm Danielle’s alibi. | 我知道 |
[19:59] | (beeping) | 你要用此验证 Danielle的不在场证明 |
[20:00] | Those blips are the bait cars. | 这些亮点表示饵车的位置 |
[20:02] | They move, we move. | 车一发动 我们就出动 |
[20:04] | Here’s from this morning. | 这是今天早上的 |
[20:07] | So what do we got? | 有什么发现? |
[20:08] | Cameras are only activated when the motor is started. | 车启动后 摄像头才开始拍摄 |
[20:11] | What you’re looking at is my officer | 这是我手下的警官 |
[20:13] | who drove it to the bait location. | 他把车开到指定地点停下 |
[20:14] | Could you, Officer, speed this up for me, please? | 警官 |
[20:21] | (beeping) | 快进 |
[20:24] | There’s your suspect. | 这是嫌犯 |
[20:25] | There’s Danielle. | 没错 是Danielle |
[20:28] | The car sat for | 在她开之前 |
[20:28] | two full hours before she drove it off. | 这车在那停了整两小时 |
[20:30] | Okay, go back to the break before she entered the car, | 倒回她进车之前的那段 |
[20:33] | and play it for me slowly. | 慢放 |
[20:39] | In between your suspect | 警官停车 |
[20:41] | and my officer, | 嫌犯进车 |
[20:42] | the camera shifted. | 在这中间 摄像头移动过 |
[20:43] | It looked like somebody bumped it. | 有人动过摄像头 |
[20:46] | Yes, they did. | 没错 |
[20:47] | And that means that somebody was in that car before she was. | 看来 有人在Danielle之前 进过这车 |
[20:52] | Boa Ms. Boa Vista, the car. | |
[20:54] | * * | Vista 查那车 |
[21:31] | So what did we get, ma’am? | 有何发现 |
[21:33] | Whoever was in that car before Danielle | 比Danielle先进这车的人 |
[21:35] | didn’t see the lipstick cam, | 没发现摄像头 |
[21:36] | but they definitely touched it. | 但肯定碰到它了 |
[21:40] | So I’ve got AFIS running it right now. | 所以我取了指纹 |
[21:47] | Javier Ravez. | 在数据库中查找 |
[21:49] | So how did Auto Theft Detail miss him? | 他怎么没被拍下来? |
[21:50] | He never started the car. | 因为他没发动车子 |
[21:53] | You’re right. | 噢 对啊 |
[21:55] | The sensors and cameras are activated by the ignition. | 只有打着了火 报警传感器和摄像头才启动 |
[21:58] | Okay, well, why would Ravez | 为什么Ravez进了车 |
[22:00] | get into the car and not steal it? | 却没偷车 |
[22:01] | Let’s go find out. | 我们去问个清楚 |
[22:05] | I didn’t steal that car. | 我可没偷那车 |
[22:07] | No, you didn’t steal it but you were in it this morning. | 知道你没偷 但今早你进过车 |
[22:10] | I don’t think so. | 才没有 |
[22:12] | Javier, | |
[22:13] | we recovered your fingerprint from the car. | 车里有你的指纹 |
[22:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:18] | I was looking for change to take the bus home. | 我就是去找点零钱 坐车回家 |
[22:21] | Didn’t find any, I skipped. | 没找着 我就走了 |
[22:23] | You skipped. | 你走了 |
[22:27] | Is that it? | 还有啥问题 |
[22:30] | That’s it. | 没了 |
[22:31] | Can I go? | 我能走了吗 |
[22:32] | Don’t go far. | 别走远了 |
[22:39] | TRIPP: Horatio. Yeah. | -嗯 |
[22:41] | Something up with that kid? | 问出什么没有? |
[22:42] | I want to take a look into his background. | 查查他的背景 |
[22:45] | What are we looking for? We’re looking for | -要查什么 -探究一下 |
[22:46] | the reason he was in that car. | 他为何要进那辆车 |
[22:57] | May I talk to somebody? | 有管事的么? |
[22:59] | Yeah, what about? | 怎么了? 什么事? |
[23:01] | It’s about my court case against Ed smith. | 我告Ed smith的案子 |
[23:03] | You must be the guy he robbed? | 他从你手里抢了金条? |
[23:05] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:06] | Four million of my gold gone, | 抢了价值四百万的金条 |
[23:08] | and today the judge tells me the thief is asking | 今天法官却说 |
[23:10] | for a continuance. | 这家伙申请庭审延期 |
[23:11] | What the hell is going on? Look, | 到底是怎么回事 |
[23:12] | the court case will continue as soon as it possibly can. | 庭审会尽快进行 |
[23:15] | All right. Well, the rumor is | 好吧 可是我听说 |
[23:16] | Ed’s dead. | Ed死了 |
[23:19] | I’m offering a reward for my stolen property. | 我已经悬赏一百万 |
[23:22] | One million… | 找那些金条 |
[23:23] | cash for gold, no questions asked. | 一旦找到 二话不说 给钱 |
[23:25] | That’s a mighty generous reward. | 赏金可够高的 |
[23:28] | Ed Smith isn’t dead. | Ed Smith没死 |
[23:29] | What do you mean? He died last night. | 不是吧 他不是昨晚死了吗 |
[23:31] | Uh, that was misreported. | 是误报 |
[23:33] | He held a gun to my head, | 他曾持枪威胁我 |
[23:35] | made me fear for my life and now he’s just walking around? | 而现在 他逍遥法外 屁事没有了? |
[23:37] | Well, if you feel you’re in danger, | 你要人身安全得不到保障 |
[23:39] | we can offer you police protection. | 警方可以派人保护你 |
[23:42] | If I wanted protection, I wouldn’t ask you guys. | 就算我需要保护 也不会找你们的 |
[23:44] | You can’t even keep watch over a dead body. | 你们连具尸体都看不住 |
[23:47] | We’ll find Ed Smith. | 我们会抓到Ed Smith的 |
[23:49] | Well, you better hope I don’t find him first. | 谁先抓住他 还不一定呢 |
[24:00] | Starting to believe? | 开始相信Santeria了? |
[24:03] | Well, | |
[24:04] | uh, there’s a dead guy walking around | 先是有个尸体满屋子转悠 |
[24:06] | and I suffered temporary paralysis. | 然后我突然手麻痹不听使唤 |
[24:08] | And there was some spontaneous combustion and all that | 最后还来个电脑自燃 |
[24:10] | since we brought this thing | 这都是拜那些个神秘物件所赐 |
[24:13] | in here, so I would have to say, | 所以我不得不信了 |
[24:15] | yeah, Santeria’s might have something to do | Alissa的死因可能还真是 |
[24:17] | with Alissa’s death, sure. | 跟Santeria的诅咒有关 |
[24:19] | Maybe. Maybe not. | 可能是 也可能不是 |
[24:21] | I decided to look deeper into her divorce. | 我深入调查了他们的离婚案 |
[24:23] | Went to the court to obtain the Petition for Dissolution. | 去法庭把当时的离婚申请书 拿来研究了一下 |
[24:27] | Oh, yeah, what are they fighting over? | 他们在争什么? |
[24:28] | A condo or car or something? | 公寓 车子 还是别的 |
[24:30] | No, their burial plots. | 都不是 他们在争墓地 |
[24:33] | They already have burial plots? | 他们已经给自己买好墓地了? |
[24:35] | It’s what happy couples do. | 不象是恩爱夫妻干的事 |
[24:38] | Trevor was desperate for them. | Trevor拼死也要争到墓地 |
[24:39] | He was willing to give up the condo, | 别的东西 公寓啊 瓷器啊 |
[24:41] | wedding china, even his plasma screen television. | 等离子电视机啊什么的 都可以不要 |
[24:44] | But she wasn’t budging. | Alissa也是一样 绝不让步 |
[24:46] | You know an unused burial plot’s a pretty good place to… | 闲置的墓地 最好的用途就是 |
[24:50] | hide something. | 藏东西 |
[24:51] | Yeah, something like gold. | 是啊 比如金条 |
[24:56] | A graveyard. | 墓地 |
[24:57] | Yeah, of course. | 好 |
[25:09] | Hey, Wolfe, | 让我们去一探究竟 |
[25:11] | no flashlight all right. | 别拿灯瞎晃 |
[25:13] | I know it’s dark but I don’t want | 这很黑 可我不想让别人知道 |
[25:14] | to alert anyone to our presence. | 咱们在这 |
[25:15] | Oh, okay, I won’t alert anyone to our presence here | 好吧 我也不想打草惊蛇 |
[25:17] | in the pitch dark… (rustling) | 不过确实太黑了 |
[25:18] | Did you see that? | 你看那个 |
[25:21] | Just take it easy, Wolfe, all right. | 别紧张 |
[25:25] | Wolfe (distant thunder rumbling) | |
[25:28] | (hissing sound) | 没事 |
[25:34] | (Wolfe laughs) Yeah, not a word, Wolfe. | 闭嘴 Wolfe |
[25:35] | Take it easy, Delko. | 别紧张 Delko |
[25:36] | Not a word. | 闭嘴 |
[25:42] | The Valones’ burial plot | Valones家的墓地 |
[25:43] | should be right up here. | 应该就快到了 |
[25:47] | Somebody’s here. | 有人在那儿 |
[25:49] | Miami-Dade PD. | 警察 |
[25:51] | Identify yourself. | 说明身份 |
[25:59] | You okay, Wolfe? | 还好吗 Wolfe? |
[26:03] | I hate this case. | 我恨这个案子 |
[26:04] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 怎么了到底 |
[26:07] | That’s Ed Smith. | |
[26:10] | Now, he’s really dead. | 这回他是真死了 |
[26:13] | But the gold is gone. | 但金条不见了 |
[26:15] | Whoever did this, they were smart. | 凶手很狡猾 |
[26:16] | They raked the ground so we can’t get any shoeprints. | 把地面耙了一遍 让我们取不到足印 |
[26:18] | Shh. What? | 怎么了 |
[26:20] | See that red light over there? | 那儿有个红灯? |
[26:23] | Is that a camera? | 是摄像头吗? |
[26:25] | Looks like a microphone. | 象是个麦克风 |
[26:26] | What the hell is going on? | 怎么会有这么个鬼东西在这 |
[26:29] | Someone’s recording death. | 有人在录死亡的声音 |
[26:41] | (laughs): Relax, I come in peace. | 别紧张 我没歹意 |
[26:44] | I got nothing off the recorder so I sent it to Cooper. | 录音机上没发现什么 拿给Cooper处理去了 |
[26:46] | All right. | 好 |
[26:49] | Careful, Eric. | 当心 Eric |
[26:51] | These tables are glass after all. | 这桌子是玻璃的好不好 |
[26:52] | Okay, they can take it. | 放心啦 能承得住 |
[26:55] | Heard somebody died twice today. Freaky. | 听说有人今天死了两回哈 |
[26:57] | Yeah, well, I know somebody | 是啊 据我所知 |
[26:59] | killed twice today. | 今天还有人 杀了两回人 |
[27:04] | There’s nothing better than a wooden handle. | 是木柄 太好了 |
[27:11] | Yeah, the killer raked the scene, | 凶手只顾着清理犯罪现场了 |
[27:13] | but he forgot that his hands got raked, too. | 忘了清理自己的手 |
[27:20] | Thank God they always forget something. | 还好 他们总是百密一疏 |
[27:44] | Nothing. | 数据库里没有 |
[27:45] | I’ll run it against | 跟本案里的样本 |
[27:46] | the reference samples in this case. | 比对一下 |
[27:51] | VALERA: Jeremy Fordham. | |
[27:53] | Isn’t that the vic’s boyfriend? | 这不是受害人的男朋友么 |
[27:56] | So why am I here again? | 为什么又审我? |
[27:58] | You killed Ed Smith, Jeremy. | Jeremy 是你杀的Ed Smith |
[28:01] | Yeah, I don’t even know who that is. | 这人是谁我都不知道 |
[28:03] | Be that as it may, Jeremy, | 老实交待吧 Jeremy |
[28:04] | you did swing the ax intoji the man’s abdomen, killed him. | 你举起锄头 直挥向他 他就死了 |
[28:08] | And you left evidence on the handle. | 但你忘了清理锄头柄 |
[28:17] | I heard Alissa talk | Alissa提到过她前夫 |
[28:19] | about her ex and about the gold. | 还有那些金条 |
[28:21] | His what? | 什么? |
[28:23] | Gold. Gold. | 金条 金条 |
[28:25] | He and his buddy, Ed, from grade school. | 他和他的发小 Ed |
[28:27] | Some crazy plan. | 疯狂行动 |
[28:29] | Where is it? | 他们把金条藏哪了 |
[28:31] | If I knew, don’t you think I’d have it. | 我要是知道 早据为己有了 |
[28:33] | You mean we’d have it. | 据为我们有 |
[28:38] | And I figured out it was in her burial plot | 后来看那厮死命争墓地的样儿 |
[28:40] | from the way her idiot husband was whining about it. | 我就猜出金条藏那了 |
[28:43] | So you killed her, too? | 于是你连她也杀了? |
[28:45] | Why would I? | 我干嘛啊我? |
[28:47] | Hell, I-I didn’t want to kill Ed what’s-his-name, | 其实我不想杀那个什么Ed的 |
[28:50] | but he got in the way. | 都怪他自己往枪口上撞 |
[29:07] | Where’s the gold now, Jeremy? | 金条在哪儿 Jeremy |
[29:08] | It’s not at your place. | 你家没有 |
[29:12] | I won’t be telling you. | 我不会说的 |
[29:14] | I guess that goat’s head didn’t work after all, huh? | 看来山羊头没什么用吧? |
[29:17] | Not much of a prosperity spell. | 靠它发不了大财 |
[29:19] | It will. | 当然有用 |
[29:20] | That gold will be worth millions when I get out. | 等我出狱了 那些金条就值数百万了 |
[29:23] | But, Jeremy, you’re not getting out. | 不 Jerrmy 你这辈子都甭想出来 |
[29:37] | Hey, was there anything on the graveyard recorder? | 墓地里那录音机上有线索吗 |
[29:40] | I contacted the owner. | 我跟录音机主人联系上了 |
[29:41] | His name was on the back of it. | 背面有他的名字 |
[29:43] | Did he know anything about the murder? | 他知道这桩凶案么? |
[29:45] | Murder– no, death– yes. | 凶案不知道 关于死亡 他倒是很渊博 |
[29:47] | He was trying | 他在那放录音机 是为了 |
[29:49] | to listen to Greta… | 听他妈妈Greta |
[29:51] | his mother. | 的声音 |
[29:53] | What was his mother doing at the cemetery? | 他妈在墓地是干啥的? |
[29:55] | Rotting. | 埋着呢 |
[29:58] | He was trying to record the dead. | 他说他希望能录下死亡 |
[30:01] | It’s called Electronic Voice Phenomena. | 这叫“超自然电子异象” |
[30:03] | People think the recorders can pick up the unheard | 据说电子录音设备能记录下 用耳朵听不到的 |
[30:06] | voices of the dead. | 鬼魂发出的声音 |
[30:08] | Okay. | 是么 |
[30:11] | I know it sounds hokey. | 我知道 你可能不信 |
[30:13] | But listen. | 但是仔细听这个 |
[30:16] | This is a frequency below human range. | 有个比正常人声低的频率 |
[30:18] | This is the frequency of the dead. | 就是鬼魂发出的声音 |
[30:23] | There right there. | 就在这儿 |
[30:25] | Here, let me isolate that for you. | 我把这部分抽出来 你仔细听 |
[30:27] | SPECTRAL VOICES: Out of the grave… | 拿出墓地 |
[30:28] | Has to go… | 必须得去 |
[30:29] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[30:30] | Go… Ow… | 快走 |
[30:35] | That’s not EVP, Cooper. | Cooper 那不是超自然电子异象 |
[30:37] | That’s audio parallax. | 是音频偏差 |
[30:39] | It also means that Jeremy wasn’t acting alone. | 说明Jeremy不是单枪匹马 |
[30:42] | So he had an accomplice. | 他还有个同伙 |
[30:46] | See, I don’t think this place is so scary in the daytime. | 这地白天一点也不恐怖噢 |
[30:49] | Do you? What? No. | -你害怕了? -才没有咧 |
[30:52] | Come on, I wasn’t scared. | 我才不怕 |
[30:53] | You know I listened to the entire tape, | 录音带我都听了 |
[30:55] | don’t you, Ryan? | 还说你不怕? Ryan |
[30:56] | So there was an accomplice here? | 看来确实有个同伙喽? |
[30:59] | Way to change the subject. | 转移话题哈 |
[31:00] | There is definitely evidence of an accomplice, yes. | 没错 证据表明确实有个同伙 |
[31:03] | And that person took the gold. | 那人拿走了金条 |
[31:05] | So I’m thinking, our best bet is to look | 所以我想 我们应该从 |
[31:07] | for something capable of conducted sound. | 可能跟那断续的说话声 有关的地方入手 |
[31:10] | Like a mausoleum. Mm-hmm. | 墓地 |
[31:25] | Well, ghosts don’t bleed. | 鬼魂可不会流血 |
[31:26] | Why would the accomplice | 那个同伙为何要跑到100码以外来呢? |
[31:27] | be 100 yards from the grave site? | |
[31:29] | We should probably | |
[31:30] | catch our suspect before he becomes one. | |
[31:37] | (elevator bell dings) | |
[31:43] | Besides his one, uh, B&E, Javier’s clean, but get this, | Javier没什么前科 不过 |
[31:46] | he’s got a brother named Carlos. | 他有个哥哥叫Carlos |
[31:48] | Continue please. | 接着说 |
[31:49] | Carlos picked up his third strike a couple months ago. | 几个月前 Carlos第三次被捕 |
[31:52] | For doing what? | 他犯什么事了 |
[31:53] | Stealing the exact same bait car | 偷了今早上Javier |
[31:55] | Javier broke into this morning. | 进过的那辆车 |
[31:57] | Uh, I guess you learned about it from the trial. | 你审讯时已经知道了 |
[31:59] | Okay, what were the first two convictions for? | 前两次是什么罪名? |
[32:02] | Meth. Possession and distribution. | 持有和销售毒品 |
[32:04] | Now, we know there’s a lab out there somewhere, | 某处有间制毒室 |
[32:06] | but he didn’t give up a location. | 可他就是不肯交待地点 |
[32:07] | But maybe Javier knows. | 没准Javier知道呢 |
[32:14] | You called. I came. Cooperation. | 你一叫 我就来 看我多合作啊 |
[32:17] | And we are deeply grateful, Javier. | Javier 非常感谢你的合作 |
[32:19] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[32:20] | For you? Okay. | 看在你的面子上 |
[32:25] | What’s up? | 找我干嘛 |
[32:27] | We need to swab your hands. | 我们要从你的手上取样 |
[32:29] | Too bad I can’t help you. | 我不同意 |
[32:30] | Think again, Javier. | 不再考虑一下? |
[32:39] | You got to tell me what that’s for, | 你必须告诉我原因 |
[32:40] | ’cause the law tells me I got a right to know. | 法律规定 我有这个权利 |
[32:42] | It’s really good that you’re up on all the laws you’re breaking. | 犯法的同时 还不忘守法 不错不错 |
[32:46] | We think you’re into meth production. | 我们怀疑你涉嫌制毒 |
[32:47] | Just like your brother, Javier. | 象你哥哥一样 Javier |
[32:49] | And my skin tells you that? | 就因为我跟他肤色一样? |
[32:51] | We’re going to know soon enough. | 马上就水落石出 |
[32:54] | You think you’re so smart. | 你真是自作聪明 |
[32:56] | Well, I’ve got to be smarter than you. | 我还真就比你聪明 |
[32:59] | Well, I’ve been here twice and you’ve got nothing | 你们让我来了两次 |
[33:01] | but a Q-tip. | 除了拿个棉签以外 什么也没干 |
[33:02] | That’s all I need. | 有棉签就够了 |
[33:22] | Here we go. | 来看看 |
[33:24] | No. | 没有 |
[33:26] | Nope. No evidence of meth on the surface, | 他皮肤表面没有毒品的痕迹 |
[33:27] | and that means that he hasn’t been around crystal meth. | 也就是说 他与冰毒撇清了关系 |
[33:33] | Cyclonite. | 三次甲基三硝基胺 |
[33:34] | What’s that? That’s RDX. | -那是什么? -三次甲基三硝基胺 |
[33:36] | That’s an explosive. | 是种炸药 |
[33:37] | It is an explosive. There’s a bomb in that car. | 是炸药 车里有炸弹 |
[33:46] | Well, there you go. | 不出所料 |
[33:47] | That’s why Javier snuck into the car. | 这就是Javier溜进车里的原因 |
[33:57] | He thought this car would be back at the depot by now. | 他知道 这车应该开回警局车库了 |
[33:59] | He meant to kill the cops that arrested his brother. | 他是想把逮捕他哥哥的警官炸死 |
[34:01] | This is totally about revenge. | Javie复仇记 |
[34:04] | It’s just our luck. | 我们运气不错 |
[34:07] | (beeping) | |
[34:09] | Can you defuse it? | 这雷管拆得掉吗 |
[34:10] | Not with four minutes, Frank. | Frank 不可能在四分钟内拆掉 |
[34:15] | What are you going to do? | 你要干嘛? |
[34:17] | Going for a ride, Frank. | 兜个风 Frank |
[34:29] | Aren’t you a little freaked out? | 难道你一点也没恐惧过? |
[34:30] | I mean, the curse said that someone was going to die. | 那个诅咒说有人会死 |
[34:33] | Bang– Ed died. | 结果 Ed就死了 |
[34:34] | But you do realize that the person that told us | 难道你没发现说那个诅咒的人 |
[34:36] | about the curse was the person who killed Ed, don’t you? | 就是杀Ed的人吗? |
[34:40] | Oh, yeah, I guess you have a point. | 噢 |
[34:42] | (glass breaks, woman screaming) | 是噢 |
[34:44] | (alarm sounding) | 你说得有道理 |
[35:37] | Burn, baby, burn. | 燃烧吧 |
[35:49] | (siren wailing) | 小车 |
[36:04] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[36:05] | I won’t know for a while. | 不太好 |
[36:07] | There were 12 samples in that centrifuge | 那台离心机里有十二个样本呢 |
[36:08] | and they all came in contact with my skin. | 都溅到我皮肤上了 |
[36:10] | Have you seen Alexx? Has she drawn your blood for the EMIT tests? | 你见Alexx了吗? 让她给你做个血液的EMIT化验 |
[36:13] | No, not yet because we’re trying to get this murder solved. | 还没 我想先把这谋杀案做完 |
[36:16] | I guess the table must’ve splintered | 肯定是Delko放那个斧子时太大力了 |
[36:18] | when Delko slammed that pickax down on it. | 弄得玻璃裂开 |
[36:22] | The vibrations from the centrifuge | 离心机一震动 |
[36:23] | must’ve finished the job. | 就彻底裂掉了 |
[36:29] | (crackling) | |
[36:39] | Is everything compromised? | 样本都还能用吗? |
[36:41] | Believe it or not, no. | 肯定不行了 |
[36:42] | Only what was being analyzed, it was a concentrated sample. | 除了正在处理的那个 |
[36:46] | These the results? | 这是结果? |
[36:47] | Amylogenin, XX, on the mausoleum blood. | 淀粉溶剂化验 墓地的血迹 XX |
[36:51] | Which means the sample was from a woman. | 女性的血迹 |
[36:53] | So Trevor Valone wasn’t the accomplice after all. | 所以Trevor Valone不可能是同伙 |
[36:56] | It’s looking more and more like Danielle. | 越来越像是Danielle |
[36:59] | Okay. Danielle said she found Alissa dead, | Danielle说 是她发现Alissa死了 |
[37:02] | heard a killer, freaked out and ran. | 然后听到凶手的声音 害怕了 于是跑掉 |
[37:04] | All of which checked out. | 这些倒都说得过去 |
[37:06] | But does it? I mean, why is there no evidence | 会是她吗? 在Alissa的公寓里 |
[37:08] | of Danielle inside Alissa’s condo? | 没有发现Danialle残留的蛛丝马迹 |
[37:10] | We printed everything, even the doorknob. | 所有地方都查了 门把手都没落下 |
[37:12] | There is zip on Danielle. | 没发现她的痕迹 |
[37:17] | Unless she wiped everything down. | 除非她自己都清理了 |
[37:19] | That’s it. That’s what happened. | 没错 应该是这样的 |
[37:22] | And everything she wiped away was either prints or blood. | 她把脚印和血迹都擦掉了 |
[37:25] | Okay, so whatever she used | 而她擦这些时 |
[37:26] | has to be here with Alissa’s possessions, right? | 肯定是用Alissa家的东西擦的 |
[37:31] | It’s right on the murder weapon. | 这个东西当时就在凶器上 |
[37:33] | And if she wore it like a glove, | 如果她把它当个手套戴上去 |
[37:34] | there’ll be epithelials on the inside. | 就一定会有皮肤组织留在里面 |
[37:36] | So Danielle was Jeremy’s partner. | 所以 Danielle才是Jeremy的同伙 |
[37:38] | Her job was to get rid of Alissa, | 她的任务就是 用高尔夫球杆干掉Alissa |
[37:40] | use the golf clubs to frame Trevor, the ex, | 栽赃给Alissa的前夫Trevor |
[37:43] | then get away as fast as she could. | 然后尽快跑掉 |
[37:45] | You don’t want to do this, Danielle. | 别这样 Danielle |
[37:47] | I get to have Jeremy and the gold. | 我有了Jeremy和金条 |
[37:51] | I don’t need you. | 你已经没用了 |
[38:00] | DUQUESNE: They used the mausoleum to sort the gold. | 他们把金条存在墓地 |
[38:02] | She must’ve cut her hand while moving the gold bars. | 她在搬金条时割破了手 |
[38:06] | Ouch. | |
[38:10] | DUQUESNE: Her voice was picked up by the graveside microphone. | 她的声音 被墓地的麦克风录了下来 |
[38:15] | But she took the wrong car. | 但她错就错在 选错了逃跑的车 |
[38:17] | Which means she could be in her own car right now. | 所以她现在应该是在自己的车里 |
[38:20] | Homicide confirmed she picked it up this afternoon. | 杀过人 她该去取自己的车 |
[38:22] | And her navigation system is activated. | 导航系统肯定修好了 |
[38:46] | Officer Delko? | Delko警官 |
[38:49] | I see you got your gold back. | 你的金条找回来了 |
[38:53] | Rewards have a way of compelling people. | 重赏之下 必有勇夫 |
[38:55] | A million in cash is a nice incentive. | 谁不想要一百万呢 |
[38:57] | Yeah, well, someone killed to collect it. | 为此 有人痛下杀手 |
[38:59] | Yeah. Killed the man who took it. | 杀的是抢走金条的人 |
[39:02] | You’ll forgive me if I’m not too broken up. | 看在我还不算太衰的份上 你就饶了我吧 |
[39:04] | Where’s the woman who returned the gold? | 还你金条的美女呢? |
[39:05] | Danielle Madison? | 是Danielle Madison吗? |
[39:07] | Oh, see, the deal was no questions asked. | 我说过 一旦找到金条 二话不说给钱 |
[39:10] | I’m a man of my word. | 我一言九鼎 |
[39:11] | No, you’re aiding a killer. | 你帮的是个凶手 |
[39:13] | Hmm. Good luck proving that. | 你们能证明也行啊 |
[39:15] | But, if I was a betting man, and I am… | 但我敢打赌 |
[39:20] | …I’d say she’s nowhere near Miami. | 她一定离开了迈阿密这是非之地 |
[39:22] | Left her car behind, put one over on you. | 她把车留下 给你留个线索 |
[39:25] | Give me time, Solner. | Solner 早晚 |
[39:27] | I’m going to find her. | 我会抓到她的 |
[39:32] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[39:35] | Heard you had a close call today. | 听说今天都结案了 |
[39:36] | Well, we all did. | 是啊 没错 |
[39:39] | Did you get a chance to see Alexx? | 你去Alexx那里做化验了没 |
[39:43] | Yeah, I feel like a total pincushion. | 去过了 扎得身上全是针眼 |
[39:44] | But I should know if I’m healthy in about… about a week. | 不过化验结果要一星期才出来 |
[39:48] | Good. If you, um… | 那好 如果你 |
[39:50] | if you feel you need to take some time, that’s okay. | 如果你想请假休息 就告诉我 |
[39:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:54] | I think I’m going to be of more use here though. | 我还是呆在这儿吧 还能做点事 |
[39:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:59] | I guess you just… | 我想 |
[40:01] | you never know when death is coming. | 生死由命吧 躲也躲不过的 |
[40:04] | No, we don’t, and that’s why we shouldn’t live in fear of it. | 没错 所以 我们更要无畏的活着 |
[40:10] | You’re right. | 千真万确 |
[40:13] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[40:16] | Then I will see you tomorrow. | 明天还能见到你了? |
[40:18] | You will see me tomorrow. | 一定能 |
[40:30] | All that, and we didn’t even find our killer. | 还是没找到凶手 |
[40:33] | Miami International has no records of Danielle’s departure. | 迈阿密国际机场也没有Danielle出境的记录 |
[40:35] | I checked with the Port. Nothing. | 港口也查了 没有 |
[40:37] | So, uh, looks like she got away with it. | 貌似她人间蒸发了 |
[40:41] | And you still don’t believe that there’s a curse? | 到现在你还不相信这是个诅咒? |
[40:42] | I mean, if you ask me, it seems like | 我是觉得 好象冥冥中 |
[40:44] | Danielle is being protected by some sort of… | 有什么未知的力量 |
[40:47] | unseen force. | 在保护着Danielle |
[40:49] | No, the only thing protecting her was luck. | 狗屎运罢了 |
[40:51] | She’ll screw up eventually. | 最终她难逃法网 |
[40:53] | So, what, none of this means anything to you? | 难道你们还没悟到些什么吗? |
[40:55] | Hm-mm. | |
[40:57] | I don’t believe in curses. | 我不信有诅咒这回事 |
[40:58] | I believe in Karma. | 我信因缘 因果报应 |
[40:59] | Well, at least this case is over, | 好吧 反正这案子也结了 |
[41:00] | and to, um, whichever one of you put away that little coffin, | 你们谁处理的那个小棺材? |
[41:04] | thank you, because I don’t ever want to see that thing again. | 反正我没弄 看我都不想看见 |
[41:12] | One of you guys put it away, right? | 是你们弄的? |
[41:14] | I didn’t. | 不是我 |
[41:14] | DELKO: You know how I feel about Santeria. | 我是信教徒 |
[41:17] | I never touched it. | 我不会碰它的 |
[41:19] | Are you messing with me? | 你们又耍我呢? |
[41:21] | I don’t think that would be very good Karma. | 我可不觉得这是什么好因缘 |
[41:28] | ?? | 谢谢 |
[41:32] | ?? |