Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第5季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第5季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:25] sync:FRM@uranus
[01:33] WOODS: Suffered eight stab wounds. 身受八处刺伤
[01:35] I put the time of death… 死亡时间
[01:37] about four days ago. 约四天前
[01:46] Don’t tell me this is your first bloater. 你不会是第一次看到尸体膨胀吧
[01:48] It’s my third. 第三次
[01:50] And it just reinforces the fact that we are… 印证这样一个事实 我们
[01:55] we’re all meat. 我们都是肉长的
[01:57] We’re also bacteria farms, Ryan. Ryan 还是细菌滋生地
[01:59] Right after we die, autolysis begins. 我们一死 马上开始自我分解
[02:02] Yeah, self-digestion. 自我消化
[02:03] That’s right. 说得对
[02:04] Our bodies literally begin to eat themselves, inside out. 尸体由内至外 自我吞噬
[02:09] When bacteria feed, they produce methane gas, 细菌滋生过程中 产生甲烷
[02:13] which builds up. 逐渐增多
[02:15] And which causes the bloating. 从而导致膨胀
[02:16] Wait a second. 等等
[02:17] You are not going to pop that body in here, are you? 你要在这弄爆尸体?
[02:21] If I don’t, Mr. Man is going to blow in my nice, clean van. 不在这弄 无名先生就会 在我干净漂亮的车里炸开
[02:28] You want to clean that up? 你愿意收拾残局?
[02:31] No, please, no. 不
[02:35] (air hissing) 拜托 不
[02:45] Well… 哦
[02:47] All right then. 搞定
[03:01] Horatio.
[03:02] Who called it in, Frank? 谁报的案 Frank?
[03:03] That guy over there. 那边的家伙
[03:04] Lives two doors down. 隔两栋屋住
[03:06] Dog hit on the smell, started acting a little crazy. 狗偶然闻到气味 开始不安
[03:08] He came over to check it out. 于是他过去查看一下
[03:10] Man stabbed to death four days ago in an empty home, 这人四天前在空屋被刺身亡
[03:12] but no one notices. 却没人注意
[03:15] First murder on the books in this part of town. 这一带有史以来第一桩谋杀案
[03:17] Not what you bargain for 千辛万苦 美国寻梦
[03:18] when you buy your chunk of the American dream. 竹篮打水 美梦成空
[03:20] And then your dream becomes a nightmare. 美梦终成噩梦
[03:22] Yeah!
[03:45] * We don’t get fooled again *
[03:49] * Don’t get fooled again *
[04:13] ?? 房子两周前卖出
[04:17] Owners took off for Texas. 房主去得克萨斯了
[04:18] They got an alibi. 他们有不在场证明
[04:19] Driver’s test. 参加驾驶考试
[04:20] And who purchased the house, Frank? 谁买下了这房子 Frank?
[04:22] Well, it’s not who, Horatio, it’s what. 不是谁 Horatio 而是什么
[04:25] Some company called Apias Conglomerate. 一家名为Apias联合企业的公司
[04:28] It’s going to take some time to check out who’s behind it. 得花些时间才能查出幕后主使
[04:30] Someone knew this house was empty, Frank. 有人知道这是空屋
[04:35] Frank (horn honks)
[04:41] I hear you got a popper. 听说这有个“爆炸人”
[04:42] Biohazards. 潜在生物危害
[04:45] That’s major OT for us. 我们主要的加班任务
[04:46] Really nice way with words, Nick. Nick 说话很专业哟
[04:50] You know, I got an extra pair of overalls 我的车后厢
[04:51] in the back of the van here. 有一套多余的防护服
[04:54] In case you want to get dirty. 免得弄脏了你
[05:06] What did you find? 有什么发现
[05:07] Multiple stab wounds, no murder weapon. 多处刺伤 未找到凶器
[05:09] Blood spatter indicates that he was murdered where he fell. 血液喷溅表明 他在倒下的地方被杀
[05:12] I don’t see any signs of forced entry, 没有暴力入侵的迹象
[05:14] so how did he get in here? 他怎么进来的?
[05:15] That’s a good question. 问得好
[05:17] The house has been empty 自从Apias联合企业接手
[05:18] since the Apias Conglomerate took over. 这房子就一直空置
[05:24] Empty house seems like an odd place to do business. 到空房子来做生意 真是匪夷所思
[05:26] Why don’t you check out that briefcase. 查查那个手提箱
[05:35] Yep, somebody wanted whatever was in this briefcase. 凶手要找的 应该都在这里面
[05:41] You know, it’s hard to know what we’re looking for 连丢了什么都不知道
[05:43] when we don’t know what was missing in the first place. 要找到它 实在是大海捞针
[05:47] Well, there’s a PDA charger, 一个PDA充电器
[05:48] no PDA. 没有PDA
[05:49] I guess he had one of those. 我猜他应该有过一个
[05:54] He also had a big-time job. 他的职业 炙手可热
[05:56] Got an ID on the victim. 受害者的身份证
[05:58] It’s Chad Bridges.
[05:59] City Councilman Bridges? 市政议员Bridges?
[06:03] Yeah, I didn’t recognize him through the decomp. 尸体腐烂 没能辨认出来
[06:06] I wonder if whatever was on his PDA was worth killing over. 我倒想知道 PDA里究竟有什么 居然让人下此毒手
[06:36] There were no workable prints on the briefcase. 没有在手提箱上 采集到可用的指纹
[06:38] I hope you he better luck. 但愿你能有发现
[06:40] He did quite a number on that lock, too. 锁上留下了不少痕迹
[06:43] I’m hoping he sloughed off just enough of himself 希望他在上面留下了足够的表皮
[06:45] to get a profile. 以便我们有迹可寻
[06:53] (clicks tongue)
[06:54] You got him. 找到他了
[06:56] Gary Logan.
[06:57] In the system for B&E petty theft. B&E偷窃轻罪库中有他资料
[07:00] Oh, well, wait a minute. Would you look at that address? 等等 看看那地址
[07:03] DUQUESNE: It’s right next door to the crime scene. 就在犯罪现场隔壁
[07:05] Looks like our petty thief just escalated to murder. 小偷晋级成杀人犯
[07:23] Mr. Logan? Logan先生
[07:28] I’m clearing leather. 我来探路
[07:29] I still haven’t qualified, but backup’s on its way. 我不够资格 做你后援
[07:34] Don’t move. 别动
[07:35] Miami-Dade PD. 迈阿密戴得警察
[07:37] Got a nice boat out front, Mr. Logan. Logan先生 你屋外的船很花哨
[07:38] Are you leaving town? 要出城吗
[07:40] I’m moving. 我在搬家
[07:41] Boat’s cheaper than a rental truck. 船比租赁货车便宜
[07:42] I’d move, too, if there was a murder next door. 如果隔壁发生了谋杀案 我也会搬家的
[07:44] What do you know about that? 关于谋杀案 你知道些什么
[07:45] Nothing. 一无所知
[07:46] We found your DNA all over the man’s briefcase. 那人的手提箱有你的DNA
[07:53] I didn’t kill him, okay? 我没杀他
[07:54] I just took some of his stuff. 只是拿了他一些东西
[07:58] Look, I happened to be going by his house, 我碰巧路过那房子
[08:00] I looked in, saw that the guy was dead and I figured, 看到里面那人死了 便想
[08:03] what the hell, I was going to help myself. 见鬼 我就不客气了
[08:08] Wasn’t like he was going to miss it. 反正他也察觉不了
[08:09] That guy was already dead. 那家伙已经死了
[08:11] Did you decide to bury the councilman’s body, 你是不是想埋了市议员的尸体
[08:12] but we got to it first? 却被我们抢先发现?
[08:14] I see a little yard around here. 我看这有个小院子
[08:16] What are you digging up? 你在挖什么
[08:17] A pipe burst, all right? I had to fix it. 水管破裂 行吧?我得修好它
[08:26] It’s a milky substance. 乳白状物质
[08:29] It’s almost… like wax. 像蜡
[08:30] It’s adipocere. 是尸蜡
[08:33] Soap formed from decomposed human fat. 人体脂肪分解后形成的皂状物
[08:36] Exactly. 一点不错
[08:38] It usually takes months to form, 形成这种物质要几个月时间
[08:40] and based on the seepage in here, 根据这里的渗出量
[08:41] I would say there’s no way it’s from our victim. 不可能是受害者的
[08:44] Well, if this grave wasn’t dug for our councilman, 如果这坟不是为市议员挖的
[08:46] then who would Gary Logan have buried here? Gary Logan又把谁埋在这了?
[08:51] That’s the million-dollar question. 这可是关键
[08:55] So, Alexx, what’d you find out about the councilman? Alexx 你那市议员身上 发现了什么
[08:58] The wound tracts are shallow. 伤口很浅
[08:59] The cuts almost seem… tentative. 凶手出手 似乎犹豫不决
[09:02] I don’t think you can be tentative eight times. 我想再犹豫 也不可能刺八次吧
[09:05] Or he was stabbed with a short blade. 或者用短刀刺的
[09:08] Kitchen knife, maybe? 也许是餐刀?
[09:10] And one other thing, Ryan. 还有一点 Ryan
[09:12] Once our bloater regaid his fighting weight, 膨胀尸体回复原状后
[09:13] I was able to see this. 我看到了这个
[09:18] Is that a bite mark? Sure is. -咬痕? -对
[09:20] And there’s bruising, which means he got it antemortem. 出现瘀痕 说明是死前造成
[09:24] It’s on the wrist. 位于手腕上
[09:26] Probably defending himself from the killer. 可能是抵抗凶手时 造成的防御伤
[09:28] Only if the killer was of the four-legged variety. 凶手是四足动物
[09:31] Human bites cause crush injuries. 人咬会造成挤压伤
[09:33] Dull teeth grind. 钝齿碾压
[09:35] But canine teeth? 可是犬齿
[09:36] They lacerate. 会造成割裂伤
[09:40] The guy who found the body had a dog. 发现尸体的家伙养着条狗
[09:58] Shoot. 见鬼
[10:00] Oh. 哦
[10:04] Oh, thank you, Officer. 谢谢 警官
[10:05] You’re welcome, , Mrs. Wells. 不用谢 Wells太太
[10:07] I’m here to talk to your husband about your dog. 我来 是想跟你丈夫谈谈 你们的狗
[10:09] Is he home? 他在家吗
[10:11] No, I’m sorry; he’s at work right now, 不在 对不起 他现在在上班
[10:12] but, um, I’d be happy to… MAN: Stop! -不过 呃 我很乐意 -住手
[10:14] Put it back in the house! Oh, wait a minute. That’s my son. -把它放回房里 -哦
[10:16] Austin! 等等 是我儿子
[10:17] You cops don’t listen. This is this guy’s stuff. Come on! 听到了没 这是他的东西
[10:20] You know what? Stay here. I’ll take care of this. 待着别动 我来处理
[10:23] AUSTIN: Put his stuff back in his house. 把他的东西放回去
[10:25] You ought to be proud of yourselves. 你该自豪
[10:27] And ladies and gentlemen, your tax dollars at work here! 女士们先生们 你们交的税都花在这上面了
[10:30] And you’re not taking my satellite! 不准拿走我的东西
[10:32] Mr. Nash, get down from there. Nash先生 下来
[10:33] AUSTIN: I grew up on this street. 我在这条街上长大
[10:36] You think we’re going to put up with this? 我看不过去
[10:37] Get out of here. 滚出去
[10:39] Go home, kid. 回家 孩子
[10:39] NASH: Hey, Austin, do what he says. Austin 听他的
[10:41] I don’t want you getting in trouble here. 别惹麻烦
[10:44] Hey, Wolfe. PD. 我是Wolfe 警察
[10:44] What’s, uh… What’s going on here? 怎么回事
[10:47] Talk to them. 跟他们去说吧
[10:48] They’re making their way down the block, 他们在这个街区横冲直撞
[10:50] throwing everybody’s stuff out on the front lawn. 把所有人的东西扔到前坪
[10:52] I’m trying to evict the owner, 我是在收回房屋
[10:53] but he refuses to vacate the premises. 可他拒绝腾空房子
[10:54] Oh, yeah? Why are you trying to evict him? 是吗?你们为什么赶走他
[10:56] Eminent domain. 征用权
[10:58] Eminent domain? Those are fancy words 征用权?不过是
[10:59] for when the government takes your stuff 政府搜刮民脂民膏时的
[11:00] whenever they want, aren’t they? 花言巧语
[11:02] Look, man, I’m just following orders. 听着 伙计 我只是听命行事
[11:03] Isn’t there a way that you could follow them a little more, um… 你行事时能不能多一点 呃
[11:07] respectfully? 尊重呢?
[11:09] Stash of Cuban cigars right here. 这里藏着古巴雪茄
[11:11] Guy’s lucky I don’t arrest his ass… 算这家伙走运 我没有抓这头蠢驴…
[11:14] Officer Wolfe. Wolfe警官
[11:25] (scoffs) They’re forcing us to sell our home. 他们是在逼我们把家卖了
[11:27] The whole neighborhood. 这整个住宅区
[11:27] Hey, let me look into this and see if I can do something. 我来查查这事 看能否帮上忙
[11:31] It’s already being done. 已经完事了
[11:35] H, it’s Wolfe. H 我是Wolfe
[11:38] Yeah, Daniel Wells is at work. 对 Daniel Wells上班去了
[11:40] I’m gonna swing by and pick him up. 我去找他
[11:46] Listen, I was able to dig up some more information 我又去查了
[11:48] on Cobalt Drive. 关于Cobalt Drive街区的事
[11:49] And eminent domain. 还有征用权的事
[11:50] That’s right. In the past, the city was able 对 在过去
[11:52] to force land owners to sell their property 市政府可以迫使业主 卖掉他们的财产
[11:54] if it was for public use. 这是为了公共事业
[11:55] Highways, railroads, schools. 高速公路 铁路 学校
[11:56] But that’s changed, hasn’t it, Eric? 但现在已经变样了 Eric?
[11:58] Yeah, the US Supreme Court ruled 对 联邦最高法院裁定
[12:00] that state and local governments can seize homes 州政府以及当地政府可以没收家产
[12:02] and, uh, sell them for private development. 并且 卖掉它们以发展私营企业
[12:05] Catering to big business. 扶植大公司
[12:08] Now, our governor is against the ruling. 现在 我们的州长正反对这一裁决
[12:10] There’s a law being written to change that here in Florida. 佛罗里达州正在立法 改变这一点
[12:12] So, the Apias Conglomerate is purchasing properties 所以 Apias联合企业要购买
[12:14] on Cobalt Drive. Cobalt Drive街区的地产
[12:17] And the company’s run by a Mr. William Preston. 公司老总是William
[12:20] William Preston? Preston先生
[12:22] The biggest developer in the city, Eric. Eric 他可是本城最财大气粗的地产大亨
[12:24] Where did our councilman stand on it? 市议员站在哪一边?
[12:27] It’s hard to say. He was the swing vote. 很难说 他还举棋不定
[12:34] Did your dog bite the councilman? 你的狗咬了市议员吗
[12:37] My dog? 我的狗?
[12:38] Yeah. He was bitten before he died. 对 他死前被咬过
[12:39] We can run an odontology sample for comparison if you’d like. 如果你同意 我们可以 取一份牙样进行比较
[12:47] Couple of days ago. 几天前
[12:51] (barking)
[12:53] It was his fault. 他的错
[12:55] He was trespassing in my backyard. 他径直闯进我家后院
[12:58] Hey, what do you think you’re doing? 你在做什么
[13:00] Just looking around the property. 只是来看看这处地产
[13:02] I knocked. No one answered. 我敲过门 可没人应
[13:03] Yeah, well, you can’t just barge onto my property. 我的地盘 怎么容得你说来就来
[13:06] Said he wanted to take some measurements. 他说他会采取一些手段
[13:08] Measurements for what? Didn’t ask. -做什么? -我没问
[13:09] Didn’t care. Just wanted the guy off my property. 我不在乎 只想让那家伙离开
[13:12] So, you got violent? 所以 你动用了暴力?
[13:13] I mean, you had plenty of reason to get angry. 我是说 你有一百个理由发飙
[13:15] Are you kidding me? 你在开玩笑吧?
[13:17] For what these people are doing, they deserve to die. 这些人的所做所为 死有余辜
[13:24] That’s an interesting choice of words. 你这措辞真是耐人寻味
[13:28] Look, I’m not going to grieve over the guy’s death, 听着 虽然我不会为这家伙的死而伤心
[13:31] but I had nothing to do with his murder. 但我与他的死无关
[13:33] ?? 我们会查清楚
[13:55] William Preston.
[13:57] You must be Lieutenant Caine. 你一定是Caine中尉
[13:59] I was told you were looking for me. 听说你在找我
[14:01] I’m interested, Mr. Preston. Preston先生
[14:02] Your plans for Cobalt Drive. 我对你的Cobalt Drive街区计划很感兴趣
[14:05] Well, you name it. 哦 你怎么想都行
[14:06] That is prime waterfront property. 那是最好的滨水地产
[14:09] I’m building a luxury hotel, 我要建一座豪华酒店
[14:10] a spa, three restaurants. 一个矿泉疗养地 三个餐馆
[14:12] All of Miami will gain. 迈阿密城会更加兴旺
[14:13] Yes, by displacing hardworking people. 鸠占鹊巢 赶走那些劳苦百姓 来实现你的大计划
[14:17] I’m doing them a favor. 我是在帮他们的忙
[14:19] The neighborhood’s not what it used to be. 那个住宅区不比从前了
[14:22] Crime rate’s tripled the last year alone. 去年 那里的犯罪率长了三成
[14:24] Vandalism, robberies, the recent murder. 恶意破坏 抢劫 还有最近的谋杀案
[14:28] If an area is blighted, 如果一个地区遭害
[14:29] the city has no choice but to rectify the problem. 除了正本清源 市里别无选择
[14:31] A blight that took place after you became interested. 你对它发生兴趣后 那个地区才开始遭害的
[14:36] In my career, 我做这一行
[14:37] I’ve often benefited from luck and good timing. 靠的就是运气和时机
[14:41] Me, too. 我也一样
[15:01] WOLFE: I got your call. 我接到了你电话
[15:02] What’s going on, Austin? 出了什么事 Austin?
[15:04] AUSTIN: My parents aren’t even home, 我父母都不在家
[15:05] and they’re trying to evict us. 他想把我们赶出去
[15:06] Wolfe, tell your buddy he’s working my last nerve. Wolfe 告诉你伙伴 他就要磨掉我最后的耐心了
[15:08] You’re gonna have to wait until after the hearing. 你们得等到听证会后
[15:10] Aren’t they entitled to a hearing? 他们不是有权提起听证吗
[15:11] Talk to the judge. 跟法官说去吧
[15:19] Yeah, an Order of Possession. 你拿到了占有令
[15:20] Signed and sealed. They got to vacate. 签了字盖了章 他们得搬走
[15:22] The county is taking this land. 郡里要收回这块地
[15:24] Look, you don’t know which way this hearing is going to go… 听着 你还不知道听证会的结果…
[15:26] Doesn’t matter. Hearing’s just an appeal. 那不重要 听证会只是个诉求
[15:28] Yeah? Judgment was issued; money turned over to the court. -嗯? -裁决已经作出 钱也交给法院
[15:30] We’re taking the house. 我们要收回这房子
[15:31] Yeah, but the hearing could go in their favor, you know? 对 但是听证会会偏向他们 知道吗?
[15:33] Done 100 of these things, Wolfe. 这种事做过上百次了 Wolfe
[15:35] They only go one way. 结果只有一个
[15:37] Listen, man, I’m asking you as a favor. 听着 伙计 求你帮我这个忙
[15:40] Please give this family a break. 请给这家人一点时间
[15:43] I’m at the tail end of a double shift. 我是两班倒的最后一班
[15:46] I’m all out of breaks. 我没有时间了
[15:48] That’s it. We’re taking it. 就这样
[15:55] (sighs) 我们收回它
[15:58] (groaning)what the hell are you doing? 你想怎样?
[16:02] Breathe too many fumes in the lab, Wolfe? 实验室的烦恼事太多了?Wolfe
[16:05] You just earned yourself a complaint. 你被投诉了
[16:08] Tape it to the door yourself. 自己收好
[16:25] Hey. 嗨
[16:28] It was great to hear from you again, Ryan. Ryan 又收到你的消息了 好开心哟
[16:30] Yeah, listen, I wish I had time for small-talk, Erica, 我也希望能有时间和你聊聊 Erica
[16:33] but I need some information. 但我需要一些资料
[16:34] A while back, you did a three-part series 不久前 你对征用权问题
[16:36] on eminent domain. 作了一个三集的系列报道
[16:37] So, you still check out my work? 你还在关注我的工作?
[16:40] As long as I’m not in it. 我干这一行
[16:43] What do you need to know? 你想知道什么
[16:44] Chad Bridges was murdered. Chad Bridges被杀了
[16:46] The councilman? 市议员?
[16:47] Oh, my God. Yeah, and word is -哦 天哪 -对 据说
[16:48] he was the swing vote behind a development on Cobalt Drive. 他在Cobalt Drive街区的 发展项目上举棋不定
[16:51] Well, Bridges was good at playing the middle, 嗯 Bridges 善于走中间路线
[16:53] but my sources said he was against it. 不过我的线人说 他持反对意见
[16:56] That gives Preston motive. 这么说 Preston有作案动机
[16:58] And stop salivating, 别着急
[16:58] ’cause I’m gonna give you the story. 我会把整件事告诉你
[17:01] I need you to find something out for me. Name it. -我需要你帮我查件事 -尽管说好了
[17:04] I need to know where this hearing is going to take place. 我得知道听证会在哪里举行
[17:07] The city posts hearing notices where people can’t find them. 市政府把听证通知 贴在人们找不到的地方
[17:10] Buried in a government Web page, or tacked to a telephone pole. 藏在政府网页里 或钉在电话线杆上
[17:15] I can’t believe that goes on in our country. 难以置信 这种事会发生在我们国家
[17:17] Capitalism opens a lot of doors. 资本主义 无孔不入 为很多事大开其门
[17:18] Yeah, well, tell that to the people who are being screwed out of their houses. 得把这些 告知那些被迫离家的人
[17:22] I’ll ask around, and get back to you as soon as I can. 我会去打听 尽快告诉你
[17:26] Thank you, Erica. 谢谢 Erica
[17:39] Did you page me? I’m sort of running with something, 你找我?我刚才在忙别的
[17:41] but, um, what’s up? 不过 呃 怎么啦?
[17:42] Yeah, well, slow down for a second. 嗯 你先别急
[17:44] Horatio asked me to pull some old evidence. Horatio让我查查旧证据
[17:46] Thought it might lead back to your eminent domain murder. 可能与你的征用权谋杀案有关
[17:48] Okay. What is it? 好吧 是什么
[17:49] Well, there were ten reports of vandalism 去年 Cobalt Drive街区
[17:51] on Cobalt Drive in the last year, 发生了十起恶意破坏案
[17:52] and just three of them left any evidence behind. 只有三起留下证据
[17:55] We never ran ’em before? 我们没有查过?
[17:57] They were just property crimes. 只是一些财产案
[17:58] We didn’t think anything of it, 没想那么多
[18:00] but, uh, let’s hope it leads to something bigger. 不过 但愿能有重大发现
[18:01] You got anything workable? 发现有用线索了吗
[18:03] No, not from any of these, 没有 没查到什么
[18:04] but I’m about to check out this envelope here 不过 我想看看这个证物袋里有什么
[18:06] from a vandalized car. 从一辆被破坏的车上采集的证据
[18:13] You got any prints? 有指纹吗
[18:14] No ridge detail. Just smudges. 没有皱褶细纹 只是一些污迹
[18:17] That’s all right. 没关系
[18:18] Smudges might not tell us who the person is, 单凭污迹 找不到正主
[18:20] but maybe they’ll tell us what they do. 但凭这个 能知道他们做过什么
[18:25] Can’t say I ever swabbed a fingerprint before. 我以前从来没有擦过指纹
[18:28] Well, it’s possible to find trace elements 嗯 有可能从皮肤分泌物中
[18:30] in skin secretions. 找到痕迹成分
[18:31] Uh, anything the person touches frequently can be left behind: 一个人 如果经常摸到一样东西 总会留下蛛丝马迹
[18:34] nicotine, cologne, food. 烟碱 古龙水 食物
[18:37] Shot in the dark, but it’s worth a try. 盲人摸象
[18:40] (beeping) 但值得一试
[18:43] Got something. 有发现
[18:45] Tobacco. 烟草
[18:46] What kind? 哪一种
[18:47] Acid profile says it’s a Cuban cigar. 酸度分析表明是古巴雪茄
[18:55] That’s great. Narrows it down 太棒了 把范围缩小到了
[18:57] to about half the people on Calle Ocho. Calle Ocho街的半数人群上
[18:59] I’m thinking of a different street. 我想到了另一条街
[19:01] BIGGS: It’s a stash of Cuban cigars right here. 这里藏着古巴雪茄
[19:03] Guy’s lucky I don’t arrest his ass… 算他走运 我没有抓这头蠢驴
[19:06] Officer Wolfe. Wolfe警官
[19:09] We know you’ve been vandalizing Cobalt Drive. 我们知道 你恶意破坏Cobalt Drive街区的安定
[19:12] Messing with my own neighborhood? 在我住所周围 惹是生非
[19:14] You got to be kidding me. 搞笑
[19:15] You sure about that, Mr. Nash? 你确定吗 Nash先生?
[19:17] ‘Cause the more I look into this, 我对你的调查越深入
[19:19] the more charges I’m going to file against you. 你背负的罪名就越多
[19:20] Why does it matter anyway? They’re tearing the block down.
[19:22] Why does it matter? ?? 那又怎么样?
[19:23] ?? 反正他们会拆了这条街 那又怎样?
[19:24] You caused the crime rate to rise. 你促使犯罪率上升
[19:26] You blighted the area. 让这一区遭害
[19:27] You got the city to condemn the properties, didn’t you? 全城的人对这一区 怨声载道
[19:34] What did you get out of this? 你得了什么好处?
[19:38] 50 grand. 五万美元
[19:40] Yeah. 对
[19:40] City’s stiffing me on the house, 市里抢走我的房子
[19:42] may as well get something, right? 最好从中得点好处 不是吗
[19:43] Who made you the offer? 谁让你做这事?
[19:45] No. No way. 不 不行
[19:46] I’m not saying anything. 我不会说的
[19:47] Hey. No. -嘿 -不行
[19:49] You don’t tell me, I got another place for you to live. 如果你不说 我会给你另找个住处
[20:01] Lieutenant, what is this about? 中尉 有什么事
[20:03] Mr. Preston, you hired Preston先生 你指使
[20:04] Timothy Nash to vandalize Cobalt Drive. Timothy Nash蓄意搅乱Cobalt Drive的安宁
[20:07] Desperate people will say desperate things. 那些人被逼急了 口不择言
[20:09] Well, your pockets weren’t deep enough 怕是市议员狮子大开口
[20:11] toeel in the councilman, were they? 你满足不了他
[20:13] Anyone can be persuaded, Lieutenant. 中尉 没有谁会顽固不化
[20:16] This city needs my hotel, and I’m going to build it. 既然城市需要酒店 我何不建它一座
[20:19] MAN: Hey, Preston! I think we have a visitor. -你有客人了
[20:21] (gunshot)
[20:27] Do I have your attention now? 你还认得我吗
[20:30] Stay here. 原地别动
[20:41] You’ve gotten everybody’s attention, friend. 兄弟 现在所有人都认识你了
[20:44] What’s your name? 你尊姓大名
[20:46] Ethan Danbury.
[20:48] I live on Cobalt Drive. 就住在Cobalt Drive街区
[20:52] Ethan, you got a family? Ethan 你的家人呢?
[20:55] It doesn’t matter. 我不管了
[20:56] It does, Ethan. 你不能不管 Ethan
[20:58] It does. It matters to them. 你不怕死可以 怎能让他们跟你受苦
[21:02] Listen to me. 听我说
[21:04] That man is destroying what I’ve worked my whole life for. 我倾注一生得来的一切 都被他毁了
[21:07] You don’t know what it’s like to lose everything. 你无法体会那种万念俱灰的感觉
[21:10] Ethan… Ethan, I do. Ethan 我感同身受
[21:16] I’ve lost everything, Ethan. 我也有过万念俱灰的日子
[21:21] But what I know is that 但你知道吗
[21:22] if you let this man destroy you today, 如果今天你这么干了
[21:24] you’ll give him a satisfaction he doesn’t deserve, 你就中了他的计了
[21:27] and I’m asking you not to do that. 听我的
[21:36] Ethan. Ethan, 停手吧
[21:40] I want you to let me worry about this, okay? 相信我 我来摆平他
[21:44] Go ahead. 不会让你失望
[22:03] PRESTON: You see this? 看见了吧 你都看见了吧
[22:04] Now do you see what I’m up against here? 知道我为啥要铲平这蛮夷之地了吧
[22:05] Iwant police protection. 我要警方保护我的人身安全
[22:07] You’ll probably get it, Mr. Preston. 你真是需要保护 Preston先生
[22:10] *?? 我来”保护”你
[22:40] Lieutenant Caine? Caine中尉
[22:46] You again. 你又来了
[22:50] I was very sorry to hear about what happened to your wife. 我听说你妻子的事了 真遗憾
[22:55] It’s ?? 干这行就是这样
[22:57] Our loved ones seem to always get hurt far worse than we do. 我们不愿挚爱的人受伤害 可往往事与愿违
[23:03] Now why, 说正事吧
[23:06] why would a criminal judge 你一个罪案法官
[23:09] preside over an eminent domain case? 为什么突然插手城市拆迁的案子
[23:13] I was assigned to it. 这案子是上头指派给我的
[23:15] With all the backlog in civil, we just want to make sure 城里还有几处也在拆迁 我只要确保
[23:18] that these cases were treated fairly. 政策执行一致就行了
[23:19] Undervaluing people’s homes. 你所谓的一致政策就是 恶意低估住户的房产
[23:21] The City Couil condemned those people’s neighborhood. 整片地区都要征用是市议会的决议
[23:24] I set the price at whatever the market would allow. 我执行的也都是市场价
[23:27] Forgive me, Your Honor, but I think 恕我直言 法官大人
[23:29] that you’re benefiting from this. 你一定拿了好处
[23:33] You know what this is really about? 我知道你什么意思
[23:37] Your frustration at not being able to solve that murder case 几年前你想栽赃谋杀案给我 未果
[23:39] that you tried to hang on me a few years ago. 至今你还耿耿于怀
[23:44] The murder, Your Honor, that you committed. 那就是你干的
[23:47] ?? 得了吧 中尉
[23:48] RATNER: Caine, that case was dismissed on a technicality. 那案子已因技术性原因 被驳回 不予受理了
[23:56] Ancient history, Lieutenant. 对于陈年旧事 中尉
[23:58] I choose to forget about the past. 我从来不放在心上
[24:00] The past, Your Honor, is my specialty. 法官大人 调查陈年旧事是我的强项
[24:18] DUQUESNE: Hey. 嗨
[24:18] Did you get anything on the adipocere Logan家后院里的尸蜡分析得如何
[24:20] from a shallow grave? 有何发现吗
[24:21] I got enough for a profile. 确实有些
[24:23] What about CODIS? Got a match. -跟数据库的比对结果呢 -找到个相符的
[24:25] Missing Persons. 失踪人口
[24:26] Marta Argenta. Yeah. -好
[24:28] I ran her DNA against a sample submitted 11 months ago, 11个月前 被报失踪
[24:31] right after she disappeared. 那时有了DNA样本
[24:32] It’s still an open case. 依然是个悬案
[24:33] Not for long. 我们争取破了它
[24:40] I always wondered when this call would come. 我知道早晚有这么一天
[24:44] I’m so sorry for your loss. 我也很难过
[24:48] Marta was a great kid. Marta是个好孩子
[24:51] Not that we didn’t have our problems. 虽然我们也有过争执
[24:54] Where was the last place you saw Marta? 你最后一次见到Marta 是在哪
[24:58] My house. 我家里
[24:59] We had a fight, and she took off. 我们吵了一架 她就离家出走了
[25:04] Her biological parents were never in her life, 亲生父母从没管过她
[25:07] and she began resenting it. 她对此埋怨不已
[25:09] Resenting me. 也埋怨我
[25:11] I’m so sorry. I must be mistaken. 对不起 我是不是弄错了
[25:13] But I thought that you were… 我还以为你是
[25:15] I’m actually her uncle. 我是她舅舅
[25:17] My sister was only 17 at the time 我妹妹生她的时候才17岁
[25:19] and couldn’t handle it… I, uh… 根本养活不了她 所以
[25:21] I adopted Marta right after she was born. 那时我就收养了Marta 把她抚养成人
[25:33] You always expect to pick out a crib for your baby. 襁褓乃我所欲
[25:39] But never a coffin. 尸棺非我所欲
[25:46] You have her body? 你们找到她的尸体了?
[25:57] No. 还没有
[26:00] Then how do you know for sure that it… 那你们怎么能确定
[26:03] I promise you 相信我
[26:05] that you are going to be able to put Marta to rest. 你会亲自放Marta到襁褓中 安然睡去
[26:11] Be back in one minute. 失陪一下
[26:17] Frank, I need that warrant on Logan ASAP. Frank 马上申请对Logan家的搜查令 越快越好
[26:19] House, boat, everything you can get. 房子 游艇 所有能搜查的东西 全都查个遍
[26:34] So Tripp just ran histories Frank仅按老规程
[26:35] on the grave digger and Marta Argenta, 查了Logan和Marta Argenta
[26:37] but he couldn’t find a single connection between them. 但他不知道二者有什么联系
[26:39] All right, well, look, if there’s a connection 如果有什么隐情
[26:41] it’s going to be here on Logan’s boat. 一定在Logan的船上 东西都在这儿了
[26:43] Like this. 比如这几个煤渣块
[26:46] There’s only one reason to have cinderblocks on a boat, 这东西出现在船上
[26:48] and that’s to weigh something down. Yeah, check this out. -除了压分量 没别的用处 -看这个
[26:50] Looks like more adipocere. 更多的尸蜡
[26:53] So that means she had to been on this boat at some point. 说明她曾停留于此
[26:59] Or she never left. 也许长眠于此
[27:00] Look, there’s more adipocere here on this suitcase. 这箱子上尸蜡更多
[27:14] BOA VISTA: No. 天
[27:48] Why did he take her out of that hole? 为什么他要把尸体挖出来
[27:50] I don’t know. 不明白
[27:51] But, hopefully, this will give us enough 不过 希望这足够证明
[27:52] to prove Logan’s a murderer. Logan犯有谋杀罪
[27:54] I’ll get her to Alexx and, uh, 交给Alex吧
[27:56] and she can tell us.
[27:58] All right. 好的
[28:03] WOODS: I had to boil her bones to get to her story. 我对她的骨骸进行加热处理
[28:06] Didn’t have a good ending. 结果很惨
[28:08] Poor girl experienced a lot of trauma. 可怜的姑娘 死前受到严重虐打
[28:11] So Marta Argenta was beaten to death. Marta Argenta是被殴打至死的
[28:13] Argenta? 她姓Argenta?
[28:15] Interesting. 有点意思
[28:16] When I measured her cranial vault, 根据头盖骨的拱顶特征
[28:17] I classified her ancestry as African American. 我判断她有非洲和美洲的血统
[28:20] Well, her mother was Mexican. 她母亲是墨西哥人
[28:22] Then her father certainly wasn’t. 那父亲一定不是了
[28:24] Based on her injuries, 根据头骨的伤口判断
[28:25] it appears as if the killing blow was to Marta’s skull. 她死于头部的猛然一击
[28:29] Any tool marks? 有凶器的痕迹么
[28:30] None from the skull. 从头骨上看不出来
[28:32] But there are plenty other places. 但身上其他地方有很多伤痕
[28:36] The marks left some unique characteristics. 形状很独特
[28:40] You mind if I cast this? 我来比对一下
[28:55] You sure do like your tools, don’t you? 你对你的工具们还挺爱惜的
[28:58] I make my living with them. 是我吃饭的家伙
[29:00] And your killing, so it seems. 也是你杀人的家伙
[29:03] We found that pry-bar on your boat. 你的船上有这个撬杆
[29:05] So? 那又怎样
[29:07] DUQUESNE: So we have a few tools of our own. 我们也有吃饭的家伙
[29:08] We were able to match the marks 用它们 将你的撬杆
[29:10] on Marta Argenta’s bones to your pry-bar. 跟Marta Argenta骨骸上的伤痕进行比对
[29:14] Anyone could have thrown that thing in my junk. 没准谁把那撬杆扔我船上
[29:17] Boat’s wide open. 船上又没大门 谁想扔就扔
[29:20] See, I don’t think you get it. 你可能还不明白吧
[29:21] When you put it all together, we know that you killed Marta. 这些证据放在一起 证明你是杀Marta的凶手
[29:28] You know what? 你知道吗
[29:31] If this girl was killed with that bar, 如果用那撬杆干掉她
[29:34] bet it only took one hit. 来一下子就够了
[29:37] First one probably cracked her skull like a melon. 跟切个西瓜一样
[29:45] Whoever did this, 但是 不管是谁干的
[29:48] I bet they just kept on going. 肯定不止来一下
[29:53] Because it felt good. 因为那撬杆打人的感觉实在是太美妙了
[30:02] Why do you think this “someone” did it? 你以为我们不知道是你干的?
[30:06] Got a deal for me? 承认了有交换条件吗
[30:07] No. 想都别想
[30:11] I’d like my phone call now. 我要打个电话
[30:24] Thank you. 多谢
[30:31] H, can I just say something first? H 我先说几句
[30:33] Please. 请讲
[30:34] I know I crossed the line when I shoved Biggs, 我知道 推Biggs警官是我不对
[30:38] and I’m going to take 我也接受警务部
[30:39] whatever IAB is going to dish out at me, 对我的任何处分
[30:42] but I got some unfinished business here. 但我手头还有案子没结 我不想离开
[30:44] Does it have to do with the Wells family? Yeah. -案子跟Wells家有关吗 -有关
[30:46] I told that kid I was going to show up at his hearing. 我答应Wells家的孩子了 听证会时候要把证据拿出来
[30:49] But the other reason I want to go there is 我想去听证会 还有一个原因
[30:51] ’cause every single suspect in this case is going to be there. 另一个嫌疑人也会在现场
[30:55] Mr. Wolfe, you have to be careful Wolfe先生 你可要确定
[30:56] that you’re not creating a conflict of interest. 不要引发利益冲突
[31:00] I will. 我会的
[31:04] So am I in deep with IAB? 警务部决定要处分我了么?
[31:06] Yes, I’ve talked to Deputy Biggs. 本来是的 不过我已经找过Biggs警官
[31:09] He’s agreed to drop the complaint, 他同意撤回投诉了
[31:11] but I need something from you. 但我丑话说在前头
[31:13] I know. 我明白
[31:15] No more blowups. 别再惹事
[31:19] Mr. Wolfe, I may not be able to help you next time. Wolfe先生 下回没人罩你了
[31:34] Hey, you came. 嗨 你来了
[31:35] And thanks for letting us know where the hearing is. 多谢你告知我们听证会的地点
[31:37] Well, I told you I would, didn’t I? 我答应过你的 我不会食言
[31:39] Did you get in trouble? 上回在我家门口的事
[31:40] For what happened at the house? 你有麻烦吗?
[31:42] You could say that. 有没有事 你还看不出来吗?
[31:43] That sucks. 你真强
[31:45] Yeah. 可不是
[31:47] WELLS: 50 cents on the dollar. 该给1块的给5毛?
[31:49] You call that fair market value? 你管这叫市价?
[31:51] Hey, don’t blame me. 跟我说没用
[31:53] Court puts the value on property in eminent domain. 拆迁价格是法庭定的
[31:55] Yeah, well, how are my family and I supposed to find a new place to live 就给这一半钱
[31:57] with half the money? 让我们一家人去哪找地方住?
[31:58] You’re lucky you’re getting that much. 给你这些就不错了
[32:00] You should have taken better care of the property. 谁让你不好好保护财产的
[32:00] You punk. Hey. -你这杂碎 -嘿
[32:01] Relax, man, relax. 消消气 伙计 消消气
[32:05] MRS. WELLS: Honey, don’t make it worse. Let’s go inside. 亲爱的 别惹事 咱们进里头去
[32:06] WOLFE: Save it for the hearing, Wells. 听证会完了再说 Wells
[32:07] Save it for the hearing. 听证会完了再跟他算帐
[32:07] Relax. 先别急
[32:17] hey 嗨
[32:20] ?? 我听说你的那个失踪女孩谋杀案 已经结案了
[32:23] ?? 对 Gary Logan是凶手
[32:25] ?? 但还是有疑点?
[32:27] ?? 是啊 有个问题我没搞清楚
[32:29] ?? 为何Logan要把尸体留着 没丢进河里
[32:33] ?? 只有一种可能 尸体是把柄 可是用来要挟别人
[32:38] ?? 别人都只拿到一半钱 只有Logan拿到了全款
[32:42] ?? 没错 所以他是受人指使杀那姑娘的 而那人一定视Marta为眼中钉
[32:48] ok. 是的
[32:48] So we’re back to who? 问题变成 那人是谁?
[32:49] Going back to Marta’s DNA. 重新检验Marta的DNA
[32:51] Which samples should I run it against? 与哪些样本比对?
[32:53] Against the sample that we already have. 数据库里已有的
[32:57] (cell phone ringing)
[33:03] Nick, I’ve got to go, because I’m here with the councilman’s family right now. Nick 我现在不能接电话 我跟议员家人在一起
[33:06] NICK: Really? Mm-hmm. 是吗?不象啊
[33:07] I don’t see anybody. 我没看见你跟谁在一起
[33:12] Nice try, though. 一试见人心
[33:13] What do you want? 你想干嘛
[33:16] Do you remember that time 你还记得有一次
[33:17] that you forgot your wedding ring in that elevator? 在电梯里 你找不到结婚戒指了?
[33:22] Come on. You remember. 少来 你记得的
[33:23] You were getting so crazy. 那次你着急死了
[33:25] Your hand kept getting caught in that railing… 双手紧握着栏杆
[33:27] Stop, uh… Nick. 够了 Nick
[33:29] It’s not the only time you forgot a wedding ring. 这次你又差点丢掉一个结婚戒指
[33:33] Where’d you find that? The crime scene. -哪来的? -犯罪现场
[33:35] No, ’cause we went over the entire place. 不可能 整个房子我们都仔细搜查过了
[33:37] Not after the body popped. 看来没那么仔细
[33:49] If you find something at a crime scene, 你在犯罪现场发现的物件
[33:52] you’re supposed to notify someone. 是必须要上交的
[33:54] I just did. 我这不是上交给你吗
[33:59] I’m gonna get this to Trace. 我得马上拿去分析化验
[34:00] Hey, Nat… Nat.
[34:03] I still have your wedding ring. 你的结婚戒指我还保存完好
[34:05] When you walked out. 等你感觉好些时
[34:08] If you want it back. 也许你会想重新戴上
[34:28] So the question is: Whose ring is it? 这戒指是谁的?
[34:31] I was hoping you could tell me. 我还指望你知道呢
[34:32] The initials on here are “J.W.” 缩写是J.W.
[34:35] Does that match up 那些住户里
[34:36] with anyone on the block? 有谁叫这名字吗
[34:38] That’s Julie Wells.
[34:41] That’s Austin’s mother. Austin的母亲
[34:46] (chuckles)
[34:48] I know, I’m so stupid. 是丢了 我很粗心
[34:49] I don’t know where I lost it. 都不知丢到了哪里
[34:50] Well, we found your ring, Mrs. Wells. Wells夫人 我们找到了你的戒指
[34:52] Right next to Councilman Bridges’ body. 就在Bridges议员的尸体旁边
[34:57] Please, don’t tell my husband. 求求你们 千万别告诉我丈夫
[34:59] He wouldn’t understand. 他一定不理解的
[35:00] Killing a man? 说到杀人
[35:01] I wouldn’t understand, either. 我也无法理解
[35:03] No, no. 我不是那个意思
[35:04] I-I mean, I just… 我 我 我
[35:08] I just tried to sleep with him. 我本来想跟他上床
[35:13] He seemed like the kind of guy who… 他看起来象那种
[35:16] I thought I could work out some kind of arrangement 我以为 我这样做 能让拆迁的事情
[35:17] so he’d leave us alone. 有些转机
[35:19] So you had him meet you in the empty house. 所以你们就在那空房子里幽会
[35:31] JULIE: I felt so guilty. 我有很强的犯罪感
[35:32] I thought if I took off my ring… 我想 如果我摘掉了戒指 那岂不是
[35:40] You didn’t go through with it? 你们没继续?
[35:42] I tried to explain. 我解释给他听
[35:43] He got so mad. 他发飙了
[35:47] Way to present your case. 你想用这种手段陈情
[35:49] Go home. 回家去吧
[35:50] While you still have one. 你丈夫还等着你
[35:51] Please. Get out of here! -求求你 -给我出去
[35:55] Okay, when did all this happen? 这是什么时候的事?
[35:57] Four days ago. 四天前
[35:58] Same day he was murdered. 他就是那天被杀的
[36:01] (chuckles)
[36:01] Do you really believe that I could kill a man twice my size? 你们觉得我能杀一个比我大两圈的人?
[36:04] Stabbings were very shallow. 刀痕很浅
[36:06] That’s indicative of a female assailant. 可能是女性动的手
[36:09] I don’t even know where I’d get a knife. 我都不知道去哪能弄到一把刀
[36:12] Grab one from my silverware drawer? 难道从橱柜里拿的?
[36:14] Well, that’s funny. 有点意思
[36:15] Funny that you would mention a kitchen knife. 你提到了厨具刀
[36:23] Yeah. 没错
[36:25] Kitchen knife could have definitely made those tears. 厨具刀能造成这样的伤口
[36:27] Yeah. 是的
[36:37] Hey, come here and take a look at the councilman’s tie. 看议员的领带
[36:42] That’s no accidental contact. 这不是意外接触造成的
[36:44] No. 没错
[36:46] I think the killer wiped the murder weapon off 我猜是凶手用领带背面
[36:47] on the back of the tie. 擦拭凶器沾上的
[36:51] Small knife. 小刀
[36:52] Yeah, but it’s not a kitchen knife. 对 但不是厨具刀
[36:55] You see that void there? 这有些空隙
[36:58] That’s a divot where you pull out the blade. 拔出刀刃时弄成的
[37:06] Killer used a pocketknife. 小折刀
[37:08] Well, that’s not usually something women carry. 女性一般不会携带
[37:12] No, but teenage boy would. 是的 小年轻们才带
[37:15] You can’t make me. 你不会强迫我的
[37:16] Yeah, I can. 我会的
[37:17] Empty your pockets. 兜里东西都掏出来
[37:19] I was never near that guy. 我从来没靠近过那人
[37:20] Let the knife prove it. 让证据说话
[37:21] Empty your pockets, Austin. 东西都掏出来 Austin
[37:24] Come on. Empty your pockets. 快点
[37:54] * * 所有的东西
[38:05] What does that mean? 这说明什么
[38:07] It means you killed Councilman Bridges. 说明你杀了Bridges议员
[38:11] But… but he was taking everything. 可是 可是 他夺走了我们的所有
[38:15] The neighborhood I grew up in, my house. 我从小长大的地方 我的家
[38:19] AUSTIN: And then he took my mom. 还有我妈妈
[38:38] He wouldn’t stop taking things. 他贪得无厌 根本没个够
[38:40] Austin Austin, your mom
[38:41] and the councilman… 你妈妈和那个议员
[38:44] nothing happened. 俩人什么也没做
[38:45] She didn’t go through with it. 她没干那事
[38:47] All you saw was your mom running away down the street. 你只是看见她从那房子跑出来而已
[38:58] So all this time, you were just trying 所以你一直给我一种假象
[39:00] to make me feel sorry for you, is that it? 让我觉得应该帮你 对不对
[39:02] Don’t act all hurt. 别假惺惺的好象被骗了
[39:04] You guys make us live by these laws, but you don’t. 你们这些家伙 强迫我们遵纪守法 可你们呢
[39:07] I saw you shove that cop. Nothing happened. 你推了那个警察 最后还不是屁事没有
[39:10] You change them whenever you want something you can’t have. 什么时候法律对你们不利了 你们就修改法律
[39:46] What’s wrong? You look concerned. 怎么了 你看起来忧心忡忡
[39:48] That’s ’cause I am. 我能不担忧吗?
[39:49] I ran Marta Argenta’s DNA 我拿Marta Argenta的DNA
[39:51] from that missing girl from that case. 跟另一个案子里失踪女性的DNA 做了比对
[39:52] Case Horatio was talking about? Horatio说的那个案子?
[39:54] Yeah. 是的
[39:55] It’s a familial match to the suspect in that case. Marta跟那个案子的嫌疑人有血缘关系
[39:58] Really? 是吗
[40:00] And look at whose name is on the sample. 而且 你看看 那人是谁
[40:09] Marta Argenta is your daughter, Your Honor. 原来Marta Argenta是你女儿 法官大人
[40:15] I’m sorry, Lieutenant. 你说什么 中尉
[40:17] Name doesn’t ring a bell. 我没听说过这名字
[40:20] Turns out that Marta’s mother Carmen 看来 Marta的母亲Carmen
[40:23] came through your courtroom 下了你的法庭之后
[40:24] and then visited you in these very chambers. 就来到你的办公室里了
[40:26] (chuckling)
[40:29] Now, Caine, where’d you dig that up? Caine 你从哪查出这些的
[40:32] Gary Logan’s backyard, Your Honor. Gary Logan家后院 法官大人
[40:38] So that’s what happened to that girl, huh? 原来她后来遭遇了这些
[40:41] She did call a few times, yes. 她打过几次电话来
[40:44] Claimed she was my daughter. 说是我女儿云云
[40:45] But why should I believe a teenage runaway? 难道我应该轻信一个十几岁的 离家出走的孩子?
[40:47] The same reason you had Gary kill her. 所以你指使Gary杀她?
[40:51] All right, Caine, that’s enough. 好了 Gaine 你过分了
[40:54] I’ve had enough of your accusations. 我受够你了
[40:56] You get out of my chambers. 这是我的地盘 你给我出去
[40:57] I hate to inform you, Your Honor, 法官大人 以后
[40:59] but these are no longer your chambers. 这再也不是你的地盘了
[41:02] You know there’s no way you’re gonna prove all this in court. 你没法在法庭上证明我有罪
[41:05] Seems that Mr. Logan held onto Marta’s bones 还好Logan先生留着Marta的骨骸
[41:07] for just such an occasion. 看来他早知道有今天
[41:09] So, you see, I can. 所以 我一定让你定罪
[41:12] Caine, you ought to know better than that. Caine 我告诉你说 你最好放聪明点
[41:14] You can’t touch me. 你奈何不了我的
[41:16] Your Honor, I don’t have 法官大人 你放心
[41:18] the slightest desire to. 只把你奈何了我可觉得不够
[41:23] ?? 你被捕了
[41:24] Officers. 警官 铐上他
[41:28] Don’t think this is over, Caine. 这事没完 Caine
[41:30] I got the best legal mind there is. 我是法律专家 我知道怎么为自己辩护
[41:33] You’re gonna need it. 放马过来吧
[42:36] Lieutenant. 中尉
[42:39] Mr. Wells. Wells先生
[42:44] I can’t say it’s good to see you. 见到你 不知道说什么好了
[42:46] Mr. Wells, I wanted you, uh, Wells先生
[42:47] I wanted you to hear firsthand 告诉一个好消息
[42:49] that your home is still your home. 你的家园保住了
[42:53] Yeah. 是啊
[42:56] At the cost of my son. 可我失去了儿子
[43:02] Mr. Wells, you still have your son. 不 你没失去他
[43:05] And he needs you more than ever now. 他现在 更需要你们的关心
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第5季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第5季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme