时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | Oh, my God, it’s Jimmy! | 哦 天哪 是Jimmy |
[00:49] | I thought you said he was in St. Augustine. | 你不是说 他在St. Augustine? |
[00:50] | I thought he was. Go now! | 我以为他在那里 你快走 |
[00:53] | He’ll kill you, I swear. | 我敢发誓 他会杀了你的 |
[00:54] | Tina, I know you’re in there! | Tina 我知道你在里面 |
[00:58] | Oh, shoot! | 哦 天哪 |
[01:01] | Jimmy, it’s not what it looks like. | Jimmy 事情不是你想的那样 |
[01:03] | Shut up! | 给我闭嘴 |
[01:04] | (gun cocks) | |
[01:05] | Whoa! Whoa, man! Please. | 老兄 求你了 |
[01:10] | She said she was single. | 她说她孤身一人 |
[01:11] | Liar, liar! | 骗子 骗子 |
[01:12] | He’s lying! | 他胡说 |
[01:43] | * * | |
[01:49] | (starter chugging) | |
[01:52] | Come on! Come on! | 快点 快点 |
[01:54] | You sleep with my wife in my house! | 你在我家里干我老婆 |
[01:57] | (cocks gun) | |
[01:58] | (propeller chugging) | |
[02:25] | (indistinct radio transmission) | |
[02:38] | Did you get an ID, Alex? | Alex 确认身份了么? |
[02:39] | No, I pulled him | 没有 Horatio |
[02:41] | from under that boat, Horatio. | 我把他从船下拖出来的 |
[02:43] | Extensive propeller damage. | 螺旋推进器造成全身大面积损伤 |
[02:45] | It took part of his leg. | 他的腿也被扯掉了 |
[02:46] | CAINE: What about you, you get anything, Frank? | 你呢 Frank 有什么发现 |
[02:50] | Witnesses don’t know who he is either. | 目击者也不认识他 |
[02:52] | They seem reliable, Frank? | 他们可信吗 Frank |
[02:53] | Maybe for now. | 暂时吧 |
[02:57] | Alex? | |
[02:59] | We won’t be able to fingerprint him. | 没法采集他的指纹 |
[03:00] | Hands and fingers are pruned. | 手和手指全被切掉了 |
[03:03] | The injuries from the boat appear to be postmortem. | 推进器造成的伤口是死后伤 |
[03:07] | I think he was dead before he met that propeller. | 我想他在碰到推进器前已经死了 |
[03:09] | CAINE: That means somebody dumped him. | 有人弃尸 |
[03:12] | Poor guy. | 可怜的小帅哥 |
[03:13] | Just thrown away like garbage. | 被人像垃圾一样给扔了 |
[03:14] | Who would do that? | 谁这么丧心病狂? |
[03:15] | Somebody who has no regard for life. | 亡命之徒 草菅人命 |
[03:18] | Captioning sponsored by CBS | |
[03:22] | C.S.I. PRODUCTIONS | |
[03:26] | and presented by Toyota. Moving Forward. | |
[03:32] | Choose any direction as long as it’s moving forward. | |
[03:41] | * We don’t get fooled again * | |
[03:45] | * Don’t get fooled again * | |
[04:16] | Excuse me. | 打扰 |
[04:18] | I’m looking for the morgue. | 请问停尸房在哪 |
[04:20] | Uh, what’s the name of the deceased? | 死者姓名 |
[04:22] | Actually, I’m here to apply for a job. | 我是来见工的 |
[04:24] | Oh, you’re looking for Human Resources. | 你去找人事部 |
[04:26] | All right, uh, look… | 你看 |
[04:27] | Nick? | |
[04:30] | Natalia. | |
[04:32] | Oh, I was hoping I’d run into you. | 一直期待与你重逢 |
[04:34] | You two know each other? | 你们认识? |
[04:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:39] | Uh, could you just, could you just give us a sec? | 能否让我俩单独谈谈 |
[04:40] | Please? Yeah. | -拜托 -好吧 |
[04:45] | I don’t know how the hell you got out of jail. | 你怎么出狱了? |
[04:46] | Early release. | 提前释放 |
[04:48] | You were my first stop. | 我第一个找的 就是你 |
[04:49] | But they’re supposed to tell me. | 可他们应该通知我 |
[04:51] | I guess your little group doesn’t know everything. | 你那帮人并非无所不知 |
[04:52] | I want you, I want you out of here. | 给我马上离开 |
[04:54] | Look, Nat, I am just… | 听着 Nat 我只是 |
[04:55] | I’m just here to get a job. | 我只是来这找工作 |
[04:57] | Ad online for body-hauler. | 网上有个招运尸工的广告 |
[04:59] | I still have a restraining order | 我手上依然握有限制令 |
[05:00] | and I can have you put right back in. | 可以再把你送进去 |
[05:01] | Expired. | 已经到期了 |
[05:03] | I checked. | 我查过 |
[05:06] | You are not going to do this to me. | 你不能这么对我 |
[05:08] | You’re not going to do this to me. | 你不能这么对我 |
[05:10] | Get out of here! | 滚出去 |
[05:19] | Who was that guy? | 那家伙是谁 |
[05:21] | My husband. My ex-husband. | 我丈夫 我前夫 |
[05:25] | I better go talk to Human Resources | 我得向人事部反映 |
[05:26] | to make sure they don’t hire him. | 不能把他招进来 |
[05:35] | This the vic from the marina? | 码头的死者? |
[05:36] | (sighs): Still trying to get ID. | 还在查他的身份 |
[05:39] | So far no luck. | 目前为止 一无所获 |
[05:42] | All I know is baby boy met a terrible end. | 我只知道 这小帅哥 惨遭毒手 |
[05:46] | Does he look familiar to you. | 你见过他吗 |
[05:48] | No. | 没有 |
[05:50] | Should he? | 应该见过吗 |
[05:51] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[05:52] | I just feel like I’ve seen him somewhere before. | 似曾相识 |
[05:54] | I heard that the boat didn’t kill him. | 听说他不是被船弄死的 |
[05:56] | You know what did? | 你知道死因吗 |
[05:57] | A different kind of vehicle. | 另一种交通工具 |
[05:58] | Massive head trauma, | 头部严重受伤 |
[06:00] | leg and arm fractures, all at different levels. | 手脚不同程度骨折 |
[06:03] | He was hit by a car. | 他是被车撞了 |
[06:11] | And that explains all of the bruising on his torso. | 所以 他身上淤伤累累 |
[06:14] | Mm-hmm. His heart continued to beat | 他的大脑死亡后 |
[06:17] | after his brain activity ceased. | 心脏还在跳 |
[06:20] | Must have been a brutal impact. | 一定是极重的撞击 |
[06:23] | How do you suppose he ended up in the water? | 他怎会被弃尸水里 |
[06:27] | No idea, but maybe this will tell us. | 不知道 这个或许能解答 |
[06:30] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[06:31] | Looks like plastic. | 看上去象塑料 |
[06:33] | Or some kind of electrical component. | 或是某种电器元件 |
[06:36] | I’ll take it Trace, see what we come up with. | 我送去做痕量分析 看有什么结果 |
[06:39] | All yours. | 归你了 |
[06:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:51] | I heard you found something in our vic’s leg. | 听说你在死者的腿上找到了点东西 |
[06:54] | Any idea what? | 是什么? |
[06:54] | Seems to be some sort of electrical device | 似乎是某种电器装置 |
[06:57] | which happens to be covered in ethylene glycol, | 上面有一层乙二醇 |
[07:00] | aka auto coolant. | 即汽车冷却液 |
[07:01] | So it’s part of the air-conditioning. | 空调所用 |
[07:03] | Yeah, I’m thinking maybe the automotive thermometer. | 对 我想可能是车内温度计 |
[07:05] | All right. Luckily, we have a database. | 很好 我们有相应的数据库 |
[07:08] | If we can’t ID the victim, at least we can ID the car. | 查不出死者身份 |
[07:25] | (tires squeal, crash sound) (dog barking) | 至少可以查出是什么车 |
[07:34] | DELKO: Bob Norwood, Miami-Dade PD. | Bob Norwood 迈阿密戴得郡警察局 |
[07:43] | Easy, girl. Easy. | 安静 宝贝 安静 |
[07:51] | Can I help you? | 什么事 |
[07:52] | CAINE: Is this the car you towed in this morning? | 这是你今早拖回来的车? |
[07:54] | Like I said on the phone, I picked her up before dawn. | 正如我在电话里所说 黎明时分 路边偶得 |
[07:56] | Who called it in? | 谁通知的你? |
[07:57] | Nobody. | 没人 |
[07:59] | She’s a dead head; abandoned car. | 无主车 丢在路边 |
[08:02] | Find her, she’s yours. | 谁捡到就是谁的 |
[08:03] | Have a look, Eric. | Eric 查查看 |
[08:06] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[08:07] | Yes, it may have been used in a felony hit-and-run. | 对 它可能牵涉一宗肇事逃逸重案 |
[08:14] | Really? | 真的 |
[08:15] | Definitely. | 千真万确 |
[08:17] | There’s a piece of skin here. | 这儿有一块皮肤 |
[08:18] | It looks like it’s from a scalp. | 像是头皮 |
[08:21] | It’s a shock to me. | 大吃一惊 |
[08:28] | We got some kind of substance on the driver-side door. | 驾驶座侧门上 有些东西 |
[08:31] | I’ll get it to the lab. | 我会把它送去实验室 |
[08:37] | And then there’s this. | 还有这个 |
[08:41] | I’ll bag it and get it to Trace. | 打包送去做痕量分析 |
[08:44] | You never contacted the registered owner. | 你没有联络 登记这车的车主吗 |
[08:47] | Matter of fact, I was just about to. | 我正要联络 |
[08:50] | Car’s leased to a Jason Hollings, | 车租给了一个叫Jason Hollings的人 |
[08:52] | a company called J.A. Models. | J.A.模特公司的 |
[08:55] | CAINE: Where’d you pick it up? | 你在哪里捡的车 |
[08:57] | 1400 block of Lincoln. | 林肯区1400号 |
[08:59] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[09:01] | DELKO: All right, I think I’ll head over to Lincoln. | 我去林肯区 |
[09:03] | That could be our primary crime scene. | 那可能是第一犯罪现场 |
[09:05] | And I will take a look at Mr. Hollings. | 我去见见 Hollings先生 |
[09:08] | So, Mr. Hollings, | Hollings先生 |
[09:10] | you drive a black Mercedes convertible. | 你开过一辆黑色的敞篷奔驰 |
[09:12] | Sure do. It’s a bad ride. | 对 一次糟糕的旅程 |
[09:14] | My agency leases it for me. | 我经纪人替我租的 |
[09:15] | J.A. Models? | J.A.模特公司 |
[09:16] | Exactly. I’m a model. | 对 我是个模特 |
[09:24] | What, you don’t recognize me? | 怎么 没认出我? |
[09:26] | Afraid not. | 恐怕是 |
[09:27] | Eh, you will. | 迟早会的 |
[09:28] | I’m about to bust out. | 我即将大红大紫 |
[09:29] | I could be Cole Haus’s newest face. | 成为Cole Haus的最新代言人 |
[09:31] | Speaking of new faces, | 说起这个 |
[09:33] | Frank, why don’t you show him that one? | Frank 给他看看照片 |
[09:38] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[09:42] | That’s Steve. | 那是Steve |
[09:42] | Steve who? | Steve什么 |
[09:43] | Dixon. | |
[09:45] | Both repped by J.A. | 同属J.A.旗下 |
[09:48] | What happened to him? | 他出了什么事 |
[09:49] | He was hit by a car, Mr. Hollings, | Hollings 他被车撞了 |
[09:51] | and is currently dead. | 已经死亡 |
[09:53] | No way. | 不可能 |
[09:54] | Way. And your car did the damage. | 可能 而且正是你的车撞的 |
[09:56] | We also found a red sticky substance | 我们还在驾驶座侧门上 |
[09:58] | on the driver’s side door– | 找到了一些 混有私售的类固醇 雄烯二酮 |
[10:00] | energy drink mixed with an over-the-counter steroid; | 红色粘性物质 |
[10:03] | androstenedione. | 活力饮料 |
[10:05] | Yeah, that was Steve’s thing. | 那是Steve的 |
[10:06] | He was a ‘roid head. | 他是个瘾君子 |
[10:08] | He must have spilled it in my car, man. | 伙计 一定是他把饮料溅到我车里的 |
[10:11] | I gave my car to Steve last night. | 昨晚 我把车借给了Steve |
[10:13] | So you were with Steve last night. | 昨晚 你和Steve在一起? |
[10:15] | Yeah, a photo shoot. | 对 一起拍照 |
[10:17] | Said he wanted to see his lady after. | 他说完事后 要去见女友 |
[10:18] | Didn’t have transpo, let him use mine. | 可他没有车 我就让他用我的 |
[10:20] | Give us the name of his girlfriend. | 他女友叫什么? |
[10:22] | Well, I do that, I could lose my job. | 如果说了 我会失去这份工作 |
[10:24] | You don’t, | 如果不说 |
[10:25] | and you’re going to lose everything. | 你将一无所有 |
[10:40] | Do you recognize this man, Miss Biggs? | Biggs小姐 你认出这个人了吗 |
[10:43] | Oh, my God, it’s Steve. | 哦 天哪 是Steve |
[10:46] | I just can’t believe this. | 难以置信 |
[10:50] | CAINE: I understand that there was a relationship. | 我明白 你们之间有关系 |
[10:54] | Business relationship. | 公事关系 |
[10:55] | We found these in a car | 我们在车里找到了这个 |
[10:57] | that was leased to one of your clients– | 车是你们一位经纪人租的 |
[10:59] | Jason Hollings. | |
[11:00] | Jason’s car? | Jason的车 |
[11:01] | Jason loaned Steve his car to come and see you. | Steve借了Jason的车来见你 |
[11:05] | That’s crazy. | 不可思议 |
[11:06] | Okay, well, in that case, | 好吧 |
[11:08] | we’re going to need a DNA sample from you. | 我们需要你的DNA样本 |
[11:13] | Okay, fine. They’re mine. | 行了 是我的 |
[11:15] | But not from last night. | 但不是昨晚留下的 |
[11:17] | I’ve been seeing Steve for months. | 我和Steve交往数月 |
[11:19] | But please, please, don’t tell my partner. | 不过 千万别告诉我拍档 |
[11:21] | She’ll kill me. | 她会杀了我 |
[11:22] | Why would she do that? | 为什么 |
[11:24] | Janet and I have a rule– | Janet和我达成共识 |
[11:26] | No getting involved with the talent. | 绝不与客户发生关系 |
[11:28] | And you, uh… you broke that rule. | 你先坏了规矩 |
[11:31] | Yes. I’ve been sleeping with Steve. | 对 我和Steve上了床 |
[11:34] | (voice breaks): Promise me you won’t tell Janet. | 答应我 别告诉Janet |
[11:36] | Ma’am, this is a homicide investigation. | 小姐 这可是凶案调查 |
[11:39] | We also found trace | 我们还在车里 |
[11:40] | of a performance-enhancing hormone in the car. | 发现残留的兴奋剂 |
[11:43] | Was the victim on steroids? | 死者磕过兴奋剂? |
[11:45] | Absolutely not. | 绝对没有 |
[11:47] | Steve was allergic. | Steve有过敏症 |
[11:48] | Steroids would have killed him. | 兴奋剂会致他于死地 |
[11:50] | Was there any reason Jason would want Steve dead? | Jason会不会对Steve暗下杀手 |
[11:55] | They’re models. | 他们是模特 |
[11:56] | They all want to kill each other. | 勾心斗角是家常便饭 |
[12:05] | This is where the car was towed from, right here. | 车是从这里被拖走的 就是这里 |
[12:08] | DELKO: All right, we just… we need the point of impact. | 我们得找出撞击位置 |
[12:11] | ??? | 那是轮胎痕迹? |
[12:14] | Possibly brake marks? | 可能是刹车痕 |
[12:20] | They’re darker at the inception. | (刹车痕)起始阶段 颜色较深 |
[12:22] | Rubber sloughs off, | 橡胶有脱落 |
[12:24] | means the driver was accelerating. | 意味着司机在加速 |
[12:29] | Whoever was driving that car definitely wanted Dixon dead. | 开车的人一心想撞死Dixon |
[12:33] | Steve carry a cell phone? | Steve带着手机? |
[12:35] | He’s a model. He probably lived on one. | 他是个模特 手机必不可少 |
[12:46] | Jackpot. Camera phone. | 运气不错 是个拍照手机 |
[12:50] | Well, well. Look who’s out of the lab. | 看看 谁出了实验室了 |
[12:53] | What the hell are you doing here, Nick? | 你在这里做什么 Nick |
[12:55] | Bought myself a scanner. | 买台扫描仪 |
[12:57] | Keep up on all the hot crime scenes. It’s stalking. | -维护刺激的犯罪现场 -这是勘察现场 |
[12:59] | I’m just looking for work in the private sector. | 我只在想在私营部门找份工 |
[13:01] | You barred me from County. | 你却让全郡都把我拒之门外 |
[13:02] | You went to prison for breaking my arm. | 你因打断我手臂而锒铛入狱 |
[13:10] | A man can change. | 人是会变的 |
[13:13] | Not you, Nick. | 你不会 Nick |
[13:15] | Come on, Nat, let’s just hug it out. | 来吧 Nat 我们拥抱一下 |
[13:17] | Stay away from me. | 离我远点 |
[13:19] | Just stay away from me! | 离我远点 |
[13:20] | Hey! Hey. | 喂 喂 |
[13:22] | Check the perimeter for debris. | 你去测一下碎片的周长 |
[13:24] | You’re inside a crime scene. | 你身处犯罪现场 |
[13:26] | You need to leave. | 请你离开 |
[13:29] | Oh, I get it. | 我明白了 |
[13:31] | She slept with you. | 她跟你睡过 |
[13:32] | Right. Am I right? | 好 我说得对吗 |
[13:36] | You and about a hundred other guys. | 你和其他百余个家伙 |
[13:37] | Get the hell out of here. | 滚出去 |
[13:39] | She got something from you, didn’t she? | 看来 她从你这 得了不少好处 |
[13:41] | That’s her style. Tit for tat. | 她的风格一直如此 针锋相对 |
[13:43] | You got about two seconds. | 限你两秒内离开 |
[13:44] | You want my advice? | 给你个忠告 |
[13:46] | Run. Run from this chick. | 离这女人远点 |
[13:48] | ??? | 她的为人 |
[14:12] | Hey. | 你摸不透 嗨 |
[14:14] | I heard you had an unwelcome visitor today. | 听说今天有个不速之客来找你 |
[14:17] | Eric. | Eric真行 什么都说 |
[14:19] | He’s just concerned about you, and you know what? | 他关心你 我也一样 |
[14:20] | Quite frankly, so am I. What’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[14:25] | It’s not good. | 不是什么好事 |
[14:28] | You want to talk about it? | 跟我说说吧 |
[14:31] | I’m terrified of him, Calleigh. | 我很怕他 Calleigh |
[14:33] | And he’s capable of anything. | 他什么都干得出来 |
[14:34] | And you know what’s even crazier | 更可怕的是 |
[14:35] | is that my therapist thinks | 心理医生说 |
[14:36] | this is some kind of suppressed attraction. | 这种恐惧已经成为一种强迫症 |
[14:40] | What do you think it is? | 你怎么想? |
[14:41] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[14:44] | I don’t know, but I just want to kill him. | 我一看见他 |
[14:47] | I can understand that… | 就想灭了他 我能理解 |
[14:50] | but you might not want to say it out loud. | 虽然如此 你却不愿说与人知 |
[14:54] | That’s good advice. Thank you. | 谢谢 我是这么想的 |
[14:56] | Well, I’ve | 那辆奔驰 |
[14:57] | I’ve got no distinguishable prints. | 未采集到可用的印记 |
[14:59] | What about you? Have you got anything? | 你这怎么样? |
[15:01] | Matter of fact, I do. | 我这有点线索 |
[15:02] | Our victim Steve was carrying this. | Steve的手机上有 |
[15:04] | And this is a MicroSD memory card. | 一个微型SD记忆卡 |
[15:07] | Powered by a 1.2 megahertz cell, | 1.2MHz的 |
[15:10] | and it carries 200 high-resolution photos. | 存有200张高清晰度照片 |
[15:13] | Well, I would say that’s something. | 确实是个线索 |
[15:15] | I’ll take this to AV if you don’t mind. | 我把这卡拿给视频分析室 |
[15:18] | I’m going to check on you later, okay? | 晚点过来看你 |
[15:20] | I appreciate that. Really. | 感激不尽 |
[15:34] | These are the photos I downloaded from the phone. | 从SD卡上找到了这些照片 |
[15:36] | Well, it definitely belonged to Steve Dixon. | 不出所料 是Steve Dixon拍的 |
[15:38] | Must have flown out of his hand when he got hit. | 他被车撞时 手机脱手 |
[15:48] | It’s a freaky thing, but the photo capture button | 很奇怪 可能是手机出毛病了 |
[15:50] | looks like it got jammed. | 拍照按钮一直是按下状态 |
[15:54] | Maybe he caught our driver. | 可能拍到肇事车司机 |
[15:57] | Or a witness. | 拍到个目击者也说不定 |
[15:58] | That last shot. | 刚才最后那张 |
[16:00] | Can you get any closer? | 能放大些吗 |
[16:01] | As close as you want. | 想多大有多大 |
[16:03] | There are no plates. | 没有板子脱落的痕迹 |
[16:05] | What’s that on the bumper? | 保险杠上是什么东西 |
[16:06] | Some kind of sticker. | 好象是个贴纸 |
[16:10] | Here, Let me enhance it. | 放大图片 |
[16:15] | “Danger. Exotic animals | 注意 |
[16:16] | on board.” | 运送外来动物 |
[16:17] | What would an animal truck be doing | 运动物的卡车 |
[16:18] | at the scene of a murder? | 怎会出现在杀人现场 |
[16:22] | JANET: I’m in the middle of a cattle call, | 我正在参加模特选秀 |
[16:24] | and Abby’s not here. | Abby不在 |
[16:26] | WOLFE:Do you have any idea where she is, Janet? | Janet 你知道她在哪吗 |
[16:28] | Personal time. She’s traumatized over the loss of her boyfriend. | 今天她休息 她正为男朋友的死悲痛欲绝呢 |
[16:32] | So you knew about Abby and Steve Dixon? | 你知道他俩好上了? |
[16:34] | It may be called J.A. Models, | 虽然这家公司 是我和Abby合伙建立 |
[16:36] | but I am the head of this agency. | 但我才是一把手 |
[16:38] | I know everything that goes on around here. | 这的事 我一清二楚 |
[16:41] | Everything. | 一切 |
[16:42] | Great. Because we’re going to need | 很好 我们正在调查Steve Dixon |
[16:44] | to know everything about Steve Dixon’s life. | 把steve的身家背景 |
[16:46] | Everything. | 从实讲来 |
[16:51] | This photo | 这张照片 |
[16:51] | was taken on the street | 是Steve遇害时 |
[16:53] | right before Steve was mowed down. | 当场拍下的 |
[16:55] | Any chance that truck was following him? | 你知道为什么这个运动物的卡车 会跟着他吗 |
[16:57] | Bumper sticker says that truck houses exotic animals. | 车后保险杠上的贴纸写着 运输危险动物 |
[17:00] | Would a tiger count? | 可能是辆运老虎的 |
[17:03] | A tiger? | 老虎? |
[17:04] | Well, what did Steve Dixon have to do with a tiger? | 老虎怎么跟Steve Dixon扯上关系的 |
[17:07] | He was attacked by one on a photo shoot. | 一次拍照时 |
[17:09] | Animal Control destroyed the cat. | 他被一只老虎攻击 |
[17:11] | The trainer took it very hard. | 动物管理中心带走了这只虎 驯虎师耿耿于怀 |
[17:15] | Looks like our trainer just went | 驯虎师 |
[17:16] | from witness to accomplice. (growling) | 可能是同谋 |
[17:37] | That scratch was nothing. | 那抓伤可怪不得我 |
[17:38] | They made me put Veena down. | 他们让我把Veena(老虎名)松开 |
[17:40] | So you and Dixon had an ax to grind? | 所以你和Dixon结下梁子 |
[17:42] | Thought you’d put him down? | 然后杀了他? |
[17:44] | We have evidence that puts you at the scene of a hit-and-run. | 有证据表明 你去过一个肇事逃逸现场 |
[17:46] | Your truck was in a cell phone picture, | 就在Steve死前那一刻 |
[17:48] | taken right before Steven died. | 你的车被拍到了 |
[17:50] | Look, I was following Steve, but not to hurt him. | 我是跟着他 但无意伤人 |
[17:53] | To prove he wasn’t hurt. | 只想看看他到底受伤了没 |
[17:54] | I’m not following you. | 我不明白 |
[17:55] | Dixon sued. I had to pay 500 grand | Dixon向公司投诉被老虎抓伤 我赔了他5万 |
[17:57] | for a leg injury that didn’t exist. | 腿伤根本是子虚乌有 |
[18:00] | He said he couldn’t do runway, | 他说伤到不能走路 |
[18:01] | but he was running when I saw him. | 可我看见他时 他正在狂奔 |
[18:03] | What was he running from? | 他从什么车里出来的 |
[18:04] | Some Mercedes. | 一辆奔驰 |
[18:05] | Why did you leave the scene? | 你怎么跑掉了 |
[18:08] | I didn’t want to get involved. | 我不想跟事故扯上关系 |
[18:09] | Well, now you are. | 现在你逃不掉了 |
[18:16] | Francis, we have a disconnection. | Frank 案情前后连不上 |
[18:21] | The location where our victim was hit | 我们发现尸体的地方 |
[18:22] | was not where we recovered his body, was it? | 不是受害者的遇害地 |
[18:25] | No, it wasn’t. You’re right. | 是啊 |
[18:27] | Body’s got to get from point A to point B. | 尸体被移动到了第二现场 |
[18:29] | So how did the body travel? | 尸体怎么过去的? |
[18:35] | Calleigh | Calleigh? Yes. |
[18:37] | I need you to go to the beach. | 是我 马上去发现尸体那海边 |
[18:46] | So, we’re looking at Biscayne Bay | 这是比斯坎湾 |
[18:47] | between Bicentennial Park and Coral Gables. | 位于Bicentennial公园和Coral Gables之间 |
[18:51] | Show me on the map where Steve Dixon’s body was found. | 发现尸体的地点在地图上哪个位置? |
[18:54] | Well, that would be Biscayne Harbor. | 在比斯坎湾 |
[18:58] | Bay Tide Marina. | 游艇停靠区 |
[19:00] | Boat slip number ten. | 十号位置 |
[19:01] | It’s nice real estate. | 真是风水宝地 |
[19:03] | Well, not if you’re Steve Dixon. | 却成抛尸宝地了 |
[19:06] | Hey, what have you got on current ocean conditions? | 分析目前的洋流情况 |
[19:09] | Hmm. | 有什么结果? |
[19:11] | Surf is weak. | 浪不高 |
[19:12] | Today’s current’s flowing south from Miami River to the Gulf. | 今天的水流 从南边的Miami河流入海湾 |
[19:17] | So those currents weren’t strong enough | 所以 水流不可能把Dixon的尸体 冲进游艇区 |
[19:18] | for Dixon to have drifted into the marina. | 这个季节的水流没那么强 |
[19:21] | So that narrows our drop point to the beach | 这就缩小了抛尸点的范围 |
[19:23] | between Biscayne Harbor and the river. | 应该是在比斯坎湾和Miami河之间 |
[19:25] | So we just need to find the shortest distance | 找出这两地之间 |
[19:27] | between two points. | 最短距离的路就行了 |
[19:28] | Hit-and-run was here. | 肇事逃逸就发生在这 |
[19:30] | This happens to be right by Coral Sands Beach. | 那是”珊瑚沙”度假村的海滩 |
[19:35] | Really? | 是吗 |
[19:37] | Well, that may be all we need to solve Steve Dixon’s murder. | 看来就是这了 |
[19:42] | Yeah, these are from this morning’s beach shoot. | 这些是今早在海边拍的 |
[19:44] | At Bayside, but we’re more interested | 我更想知道 |
[19:46] | in what happened at Coral Sands Beach. | 在”珊瑚沙”海滩都发生了些什么 |
[19:48] | It seems that in this case there’s a reason | 你们称这些片子 |
[19:50] | why they call them proof sheets. | 为样片? |
[19:54] | Not bad. | 拍得不错 |
[19:56] | Yeah, they really feature my face. | 凸现了我这张俊脸 |
[19:57] | And your feet. | 也凸现了你的脚 |
[20:00] | Take your shoes off, please. | 请脱掉鞋子 |
[20:02] | What are you going to take off for me? | 你会为我脱掉什么 |
[20:04] | Take you shoes off, and put your foot on the table. | 脱掉鞋子 |
[20:14] | (slight groan) | 把脚放在桌上上 |
[20:21] | You cut your foot on the coral | 你在抛尸时 |
[20:22] | when you dumped Steve Dixon’s body. | 脚被海滩上的珊瑚割伤 |
[20:25] | We checked the spot in between | 在Steve遇害地和尸体发现地点之间 |
[20:26] | where Steve was hit and where the body was recovered. | 我们作了筛查 |
[20:29] | There was blood on the coral. We’re testing it now. | 发现了珊瑚上有血迹 我们正在化验 |
[20:46] | You know, you said Steve was driving. | 你说Steve开了你的车 |
[20:47] | Hollings I want the truth, Hollings. | |
[20:52] | (heavy sigh) | 到底怎么回事? |
[20:56] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[20:58] | Steve and I were going to the shoot. | 昨晚我们去拍照 |
[21:01] | Yeah, I was at the wheel. | 我开车 |
[21:07] | Dude, I think I hit something back there. | 哥们 |
[21:09] | You want to check the front? | 我好象撞上什么东西了 你帮我看看车前面 |
[21:10] | Yeah. | 行 |
[21:12] | I’m on it, bro. | 我去看看 兄弟 |
[21:25] | It’s not fair. | 太不公平了 |
[21:27] | Cover of Ocean Drive– that was mine, but he got it. | Ocean Drive本来用我当封面 可是被他抢去 |
[21:30] | The agency stopped sending me out. | 不管是go sees(介绍年轻模特的摄影专刊) 还是大型访谈 |
[21:32] | The “go sees,” the big interviews. | 公司不让我去 |
[21:34] | They sent him, because he was sleeping with Abby. | 却让Steve抛头露面 就因为他跟Abby有一腿 |
[21:36] | so you fix that. | 所以你要报一箭之仇 |
[21:44] | (engine revving, tires squealing) | |
[21:45] | What the hell, dude! Dude, watch it! | 怎么搞的 |
[21:53] | (thudding) | 哥们 |
[21:58] | (tires squealing) | 看着点 |
[22:02] | (tires squealing) | 然后我把尸体扔在后座上 |
[22:03] | JASON:Then I threw him in the back seat. | 很遗憾 |
[22:09] | So, I’m sorry… | 模特一行 |
[22:12] | You killed him for a modeling job? | 争风吃醋 |
[22:13] | I was the one. | 你杀了Steve 我才是头牌 |
[22:15] | I had the cheek implants in Mexico. | 我去墨西哥做臀部整型手术 |
[22:17] | I did the steroids. | 我服用类固醇 |
[22:22] | I risked my life for this look. | 铤而走险 就是为了好身材 入狱登记时也要拍照 |
[22:25] | i think you are going to take | 你肯定拍得不错 |
[22:26] | a fantastic booking photo. | Chambers法官 |
[22:35] | (phone ringing) | 有什么能为您效劳的? |
[22:40] | Judge Chambers. | 是的 |
[22:42] | To what do I owe this honor? | 她是我同事 |
[22:47] | Yeah, um, well, she’s a coworker. | 我不想牵扯进去 |
[22:48] | I’d really rather not get involved. | 好的 |
[22:53] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[22:54] | All right, I’ll be right there. | 我一定准时到 |
[22:58] | H (sighs) | |
[23:05] | H. Listen, uh, I’ve got a problem. | 我有麻烦了 |
[23:20] | Horatio, you wanted to talk to me? | Horatio 你有话对我说? |
[23:22] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:23] | Eric has just been over to see Judge Chambers. | |
[23:27] | Why? | Chambers法官刚刚传唤了Eric 什么事? |
[23:27] | It seems that your ex-husband | 你前夫针对你 |
[23:29] | has filed a temporary restraining order on you | 申请了禁制令 还说Eric是证人 |
[23:31] | and has named Eric as a witness. | 这就是他的卑鄙行径 |
[23:41] | You know, this… this is… this is what he does, Horatio. | 他就是这样 Horatio |
[23:45] | This is what he does– | 他就是这样 |
[23:46] | he comes in and he wrecks everything. | 接近我 然后毁掉我周遭的一切 |
[23:48] | I understand. No, you don’t understand. | -我明白 |
[23:49] | He really wants to hurt me | -你不明白 不毁掉我 |
[23:51] | and he’s just waiting for the chance. | 他不罢休 一直伺机而动 |
[23:52] | Ms. Boa Vista, it’s not going to happen this time. | Boa Vista小姐 |
[24:03] | (phone ringing) | 这次他休想得逞 (又找到一具模特的尸体) |
[24:22] | BOA VISTA: Hey, good news. | 凶手认罪 |
[24:22] | Just closed this case. Calleigh got a confession. | 这案子可以结了 |
[24:24] | All that’s left | 就剩把受害者遗体 |
[24:25] | is to release the body to the family. | 交给他的家人了 |
[24:27] | Well, guess what, it all begins again. | 不过 |
[24:31] | What do you mean? | 又要重新来一遍 |
[24:31] | I just got a call | 我不明白你的意思 |
[24:32] | from Dade PD. They said they found another dead model. | 警方刚刚来电话 又发现一具模特的尸体 |
[24:35] | You are kidding. Where? | 你耍我的吧 在哪发现的? |
[24:37] | Down by the beach. I’ll fill you in on the way. | 海边坠楼 路上细说 |
[24:50] | BOA VISTA: What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[24:54] | ID says Cody Lane. | 身份证上是Cody Lane |
[25:01] | Wow. | 哇 |
[25:02] | modeling is suddenly the most dangrous job in miami. | 在迈阿密 |
[25:18] | Think he fell? | 当模特 一下变得危险重重 |
[25:21] | Or was pushed. | 他是自己坠楼? 没准是被推下来的 |
[25:26] | I vote pushed. | 我觉得是后者 |
[25:27] | Seems too far from the building. | 尸体距楼有段距离 是的 |
[25:29] | Yeah, the horizontal distance does appear pretty wide. | 水平距离太宽了 |
[25:33] | I’ll call Ryan and we’ll get the UV camera | 我打给Ryan 让他把紫外线相机带来 |
[25:35] | to see if he was pushed or jumped. Sorry I’m late. | -真相自然水落石出 |
[25:38] | BOA VISTA:Do you mind if I just have a word with you | -抱歉我来迟了 可否和你 |
[25:40] | for a sec? | 聊两句? |
[25:42] | Heard you talked to Chambers. | 听说Chambers法官传唤你了 |
[25:44] | Thanks a lot. | 谢谢 |
[25:44] | Look, I just told him what I saw. | 我只是据实相告 |
[25:46] | That’s exactly what he wanted you to do. | 正中他下怀 |
[25:48] | This isn’t the time or the place. | 现在不是谈这事的时候 |
[25:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:53] | So how do we know which balcony? | 如何确定坠楼的房间? -老办法 -什么老办法? 挨个敲门问 没错 他确实是被人推下的 Cody真不走运 那是什么? Ryan 是个阻挡物 看不出来 也许是个首饰? 说是戒指 有些偏大 先查查 他有没有 其他淤伤 哇噢 |
[25:57] | We go old school. Which is what? | |
[25:58] | We knock and talk. | |
[26:19] | Yeah… he was definitely pushed. | |
[26:23] | Looks like Cody here had a very, very bad day. | |
[26:27] | WOODS: What’s that, Ryan? | |
[26:30] | It’s an obstruction. | |
[26:31] | I don’t know, it’s jewelry? | |
[26:33] | But it kind of looks to big to be a ring. | |
[26:35] | You know, we should check the rest of him | |
[26:36] | just to make sure there’s no more bruising. | |
[26:43] | Whoa. | |
[26:46] | Looks like Cody didn’t have such a bad day after all. | 看来 |
[26:48] | There’s, uh… there’s lipstick. | Cody这孩子也不算太可怜 还有口红印呢 |
[26:50] | Little Cody’s got a little ring around the collar. | 死前还爽了一把 |
[26:58] | Ran the sample from the current model’s private area. | 根据对受害者私处 所取DNA样本的化验 |
[27:02] | Does it match any woman in the system? | 可否在数据库中 找到目标 |
[27:04] | No, but it does match a woman in our investigation. | 没有 与涉案的某位女士 |
[27:13] | Turns out your partner’s not the only one | 倒是匹配上了 看来 |
[27:16] | w’s, uh… sleeping with the help. | 不光你的搭档 与男模有一腿 |
[27:23] | Found your DNA | 我们在Cody |
[27:26] | on Cody Lane’s body. | Lane尸体上 提取到你的DNA |
[27:28] | Last time I checked, sex was legal. | 是我留下的 |
[27:31] | Means nothing. | 那又怎么样 性爱不违法 |
[27:35] | (voice echoing): What’s the matter, baby? | 怎么了 亲爱的? |
[27:38] | I’ve just been so stressed. | 我最近感觉压力好大 |
[27:41] | Well, I think I can help with that. | 我可以帮你放松一下 |
[27:48] | It means you were with him when he died. | 这么说来 他死时你在现场 |
[27:49] | I was with him this morning. | 我只是今早和他见了一面 |
[27:52] | And believe me, when I left him, things were looking… up. | 相信我 我走时他可是”生龙活虎” |
[28:02] | You want to give me the room number | 你与他 |
[28:03] | where you had your little rendezvous? | 在哪间房里偷情? |
[28:05] | 9-9-5. | |
[28:07] | Can I go now? | 我可以走了吧? |
[28:08] | Don’t go far. | 别想跑路 |
[28:10] | I wouldn’t dream of it. | 做梦也不敢 |
[28:12] | And by the way… | 顺便说一下 |
[28:13] | that, uh, look is so last season. | 你这身行头 可是当季新款哟 |
[28:20] | Hey, Delko. I got the room number. | Delko 我知道房间号了 |
[28:33] | Apparently the owner loaned the place out | 房主把房间租给别人 |
[28:35] | for a high-fashion photo shoot. | 拍时尚照了 |
[28:37] | So it could have been a lot of people out here on this balcony. | 当时阳台上 一定人满为患 |
[28:41] | Yeah. Let’s find the one that doesn’t fit. | 开工吧 |
[28:53] | I got something. | 有发现 |
[28:55] | This might help us out. | 可能有用 |
[29:12] | Hair. | 是头发 |
[29:14] | It’s short and bowed. | 又短又弯 |
[29:15] | Rules out our two ladies. | 肯定不是那两个女人的 |
[29:20] | It’s banded. | 上面有标记 |
[29:21] | You thinking animal? | 动物的毛发? |
[29:22] | I think it’s a tiger. | 可能是虎毛 |
[29:24] | I’ll get it to the lab. Okay. | -我拿去实验室化验 -好 |
[29:28] | Get out of here right now. This is my crime scene. | 滚出去 这犯罪现场由我负责 |
[29:31] | Mine, too. | 我也有份 |
[29:32] | Crime scene cleanup. | 犯罪现场清理人员 |
[29:35] | Private. Not a county job. | 我可不是公务员 |
[29:37] | Well, you’re early, okay? | 你来早了 |
[29:39] | Crime scene cleanup doesn’t come in until after we’re finished. | 你得等我们完事后再开工 |
[29:42] | Sorry. New guy enthusiasm. | 抱歉 我这个新手太积极了 |
[29:44] | But, hey, since I’m here, | 既然我来了 |
[29:46] | she’s got to go. | 她就得走人 |
[29:47] | A temporary restraining order.??? | 这是临时限制令 你得与我保持一百英尺远 |
[29:51] | In case you lose control again. | 以防你情绪失控 |
[29:53] | Is this real? | 有没有搞错 |
[29:55] | I don’t really have to leave, do I? | 我不用走人吧? |
[29:57] | Until we figure it out. | 我们会想办法解决 |
[30:01] | Just go. | 你先走 |
[30:07] | A hundred feet. | 一百英尺远 |
[30:11] | Hey, thanks for having my back. | 多谢帮忙 |
[30:13] | I don’t have your back. | 我可不是在帮你的忙 |
[30:21] | Was I right, tiger? Maybe not. | -是虎毛吧? -也许不是 |
[30:24] | Take a look. The scale structure’s flat. | 你看 毛发的鳞片构造是扁平状的 |
[30:30] | Imbricate. | 是叠覆状的 |
[30:32] | Cuticle from a tiger is spinuous, petal-like. | 老虎的表皮是刺状 花瓣形 |
[30:35] | Most common animal to have an imbricate cuticle’s a dog. | 狗是最常见的 有叠覆状表皮的动物 |
[30:50] | A dog hair? | 狗毛? |
[30:51] | Right in the middle of a crime scene. | 就在犯罪现场发现 |
[30:54] | Well… | 哦 |
[30:56] | you’re going to have to talk to her about that, | 你得问问它 |
[30:58] | ’cause I… I’m innocent. | 我可清白的很 |
[31:02] | Do you always hold your keys like that? | 你一直这样拿钥匙? |
[31:07] | Yeah, so? | 对啊 |
[31:09] | Those keys prove you killed Cody Lane. | 怎么? 它们可以证明是你杀了Cody |
[31:34] | Lane I’ve got a little girl with leukemia. | |
[31:38] | She’s in the hospital. | 我女儿得了白血病 |
[31:41] | I don’t have health insurance. | 正在住院 |
[31:43] | So you needed the money. | 我又没有医疗保险 这么说你是为钱杀人 |
[31:47] | My wife stays with her up at… | 我妻子在Johns Hopkins |
[31:50] | Johns Hopkins. | 陪她 |
[31:52] | It costs a fortune. | 这笔开销可不小 |
[31:53] | Who put you up to it? | 谁指使你的? |
[31:55] | I can’t talk about that. | 我不能说 |
[31:56] | You mean you won’t talk to me about it. | 是不肯说还是不能说 要是说了我 女儿就无法继续接受治疗 我不能说 朋友 你可得想清楚 把他铐起来 Wolfe先生 有个问题需要解决 拖车工不肯招供? 对 他杀了Cody Lane 我得找出幕后主使 |
[31:57] | No. If I want her to continue getting treatment, | |
[32:01] | I can’t talk about it. | |
[32:02] | Suit yourself, my friend. | |
[32:04] | Hook him up, please. | |
[32:05] | (phone ringing) | |
[32:09] | Yes. Mr. Wolfe, we have a problem. | |
[32:11] | Let me guess– the tow man isn’t talking. | |
[32:14] | Yes. He killed Cody Lane. | |
[32:16] | I need to find out who put him up to it. | |
[32:18] | You got any tips? | 有其它线索吗? |
[32:19] | Mr. Wolfe, follow the money. | Wolfe先生 |
[32:31] | Ian… | 从钱入手 |
[32:32] | Did you look in those accounting records? | 查过他们的帐户了吗? |
[32:33] | I did. | 查了 |
[32:34] | Great. What’d you get? | 查出什么了? |
[32:36] | Well, my search through the books for the tow truck | 我查到 那拖车工的钱 |
[32:38] | driver’s money leads back to Steve Dixon. | 是从Steve Dixon那儿来的 |
[32:40] | Steve Dixon? We already found his killer. | Steve Dixon? 杀他的凶手已经归案 |
[32:43] | So we only wasted about a half a day. | 我们做了半天无用功 |
[32:46] | Not necessarily. | 不尽然 |
[32:48] | Remember how Dixon was mauled by a tiger? | 你是否记得 Dixon曾被老虎咬伤? |
[32:50] | Ended up with a damage award of 500 grand? | 后来保险公司赔了他50万 |
[32:52] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[32:53] | Turns out only half of that ended up in his account. | 他的户头 只有一半赔款 |
[32:56] | What about the other $250,000? | 另外25万哪去了? |
[32:58] | Look whose account it went into. | 你自己看 |
[33:08] | I let him sue me. | 我让他告我 |
[33:10] | They cut him a check, no questions asked. | 钱赔给他 没人起疑 |
[33:13] | So you were following him | 这么说 |
[33:14] | to get pictures of Steve running. | 你当时追着Steve 拍他逃跑的照片 |
[33:16] | For my countersuit. | 那是为我反诉用的 |
[33:18] | we were splitting everything 50-50. | 我们平分赔款 |
[33:19] | We were partners. | 我们是一条船上的 |
[33:21] | Cody I’m sure Cody Lane | |
[33:22] | was also your partner, wasn’t he? | Lane也是你们一伙的? |
[33:24] | Who? | 谁? |
[33:25] | Cody Lane. He’s our latest victim. | Cody Lane 刚刚遇害 |
[33:27] | You paid the tow truck driver | 你收买拖车工杀了他 |
[33:29] | to push him off so you could collect money on him. | 以分到他的保险金 |
[33:31] | No, I’ve never heard of him. | 没这回事 我不认识那个人 |
[33:34] | I swear. | 我可以发誓 |
[33:45] | Hey. So the tiger guy in here won’t budge on Cody Lane. | 驯虎师坚称与Cody Lane的死无关 |
[33:49] | It’s because he doesn’t have anything to do with Cody Lane. | 那是因为 他真的与之无关 |
[33:52] | So we’re at a dead end. | 案情搁浅 |
[33:53] | Not at all. | 未必 |
[33:54] | Forensic accounting continued their research | 进一步调查发现 Cody有笔金额不小的人身意外险 |
[33:56] | and found out that there was a pretty hefty life insurance policy on Cody– two mil. | 二百万元 |
[34:01] | Really? Mm-hmm. | -真的? -恩 |
[34:02] | So who’s the beneficiary? | 谁是受益人? |
[34:03] | You’re never going to guess. | 你绝对猜不到的 |
[34:07] | This is a misunderstanding. | 你们搞错了 |
[34:09] | We take out insurance on all of our models. | 我们为所有模特买保险 |
[34:11] | Of course we do. | 当然 |
[34:12] | It’s how we protect our investment. | 只有这样 才能保护我们的投资 |
[34:14] | Your investment? | 投资? |
[34:16] | Our boys come to us with nothing, | 模特两手空空 |
[34:17] | so we buy them clothes and we pay for their pictures, | 我们要为他们治装 |
[34:20] | gym memberships. | 付摄影费 健身费 |
[34:21] | ABBY: Veneers, liposuction. | 还有护面 抽脂 |
[34:23] | You have to understand | 你要知道 |
[34:24] | that models are flakes. | 模特都靠不住 |
[34:25] | They run off, they get fat, they get hooked on drugs. | 他们会跑路 发福 磕药 |
[34:28] | And they end up dead. | 所以你干脆结果他们 |
[34:34] | Think what you want. | 随便你怎么想 |
[34:35] | I have a business to run. | 我有生意要顾 |
[34:37] | So do I. | 我也不例外 |
[34:42] | Calleigh Hey, Calleigh, I found something kind of interesting | |
[34:44] | in our agents’ past. | 关于经纪人的过去 很是耐人寻味 |
[34:45] | Talk to me. | 说说看 |
[34:47] | Kyle Jordan, male model, client of Abby and Janet’s | 有个男模叫Kyle Jordan Abby和Janet是他的经纪人 |
[34:49] | and he died from a heart attack in the sauna. | 他桑拿时突发心脏病身亡 |
[34:51] | He wore a nitroglycerine patch t | 他有先天性心脏病 |
[34:53] | to treat a congenital heart problem. | 而他当时在用硝化甘油药贴治疗 |
[34:55] | So the heat from the sauna increased his blood flow | 桑拿浴使得他的血流量增大 |
[34:57] | and his dosage absorption. | 促进了药物的吸收 |
[34:59] | Slipped into a coma and then he eventually died. | 导致他昏迷并最终死亡 |
[35:01] | See, I think that this is when the girls got their first taste | 那些女人尝到了保险金的甜头 |
[35:05] | of insurance money. | |
[35:06] | * * | |
[35:14] | It’s a classic inciting incident, | 从此一发不可收拾 |
[35:16] | and at some point they went from these accidents | 最终走上了 |
[35:19] | to actual murder. | 为保险金杀人的道路 |
[35:20] | You know what? | 我想 |
[35:21] | I think that Janet may have gotten a payout before then. | Janet在那之前 得到过一笔保险金 |
[35:24] | JanetSterling’s marriage certificate, May ’99. | 这是Janet Sterling的结婚证明 99年5月颁发 |
[35:27] | The brunette, she’s married? | 那黑发女人结过婚? |
[35:29] | Jake Bolton, newlywed at 47, dead at 48. | 丈夫是Jake Bolton 47岁时结婚 48岁就死了 |
[35:33] | He fell 11 stories. | 是坠楼身亡 |
[35:35] | (man screaming) | |
[35:37] | Oh, now that sounds familiar. | 原来是故技重施 |
[35:40] | It was our first anniversary. | 那天是我们第一个结婚纪念日 |
[35:43] | He had a little too much to drink and he fell. | 他喝多了 醉倒坠楼 |
[35:45] | You stood to gain from his death | 你从他的死中获利 |
[35:47] | which makes you the prime suspect. | 你是头号嫌犯 |
[35:49] | (man screaming) | |
[35:54] | I can’t help that I got the insurance. | 拿到保险又不是我的错 |
[35:56] | How fortunate for you. | 你多幸运啊 |
[35:59] | Kyle Jordan died on you guys. | Kyle Jordan就死在你们面前 |
[36:01] | Must have been the easiest money you ever made. | 这一定是最好赚的钱了 |
[36:03] | His death was an accident. | 他死于事故 |
[36:05] | That’s true, it was. | 没错 确实是 |
[36:07] | But that’s when Janet took the lead | 但Janet出谋划策 |
[36:10] | and hired the tow truck driver to kill Cody Lane. | 雇用2个卡车司机杀死Cody Lane |
[36:12] | She didn’t pay for any murder. | 她没有雇凶手 |
[36:14] | Someone is setting her up. | 有人陷害她 |
[36:16] | I don’t know Janet would show you the same kind of loyalty. | Janet可不会这么忠于你 |
[36:19] | It’s called a “Key Man” policy. | 这是“关键人物”的保险单 |
[36:21] | It’s life insurance for business partners. | 是种为商业伙伴买的终身保险 |
[36:24] | What does it have to do with me? | 这跟我有什么关系? |
[36:26] | You’re the insured. | 你是保户 |
[36:31] | Death benefits of $6 million. | 6百万的死亡受益金 |
[36:33] | Do you want to guess who took the policy out on you? | 你想知道 是谁给你下的保单吗? |
[36:49] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[36:50] | If you help us. | 你得先帮我们 |
[36:54] | (sighs) | |
[36:55] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[37:27] | Thanks for coming, Nick. | Nick 谢谢你过来 |
[37:30] | This is new, you inviting me. | 你邀请我 这还是头一回 |
[37:32] | Yeah, is this how it’s going to be? | 是啊 事情就这样了吗? |
[37:34] | Am I going to have to leave | 你一到犯罪现场 |
[37:35] | every crime scene that you work? | 我就要离开? |
[37:36] | That’s the law. | 法律规定的 |
[37:39] | You know I’ll lose my job. | 这样下去 我会丢掉工作 |
[37:44] | I would consider rescinding. | 我会考虑撤销它的 |
[37:47] | If…? | 如果? |
[37:48] | If we put the past behind us | 如果我们都不计前嫌 |
[37:51] | and you start treating me like a human being. | 并且你要正常对待我 |
[37:54] | You be civil to me at crime scenes. | 在犯罪现场 对我礼貌点 |
[38:00] | Okay, deal. | 好的 一言为定 |
[38:07] | I have to get back to work. | 我要回去工作了 |
[38:12] | Nat I look forward to working with you, Nat. | |
[38:13] | Mm. | 希望和你共事 |
[38:41] | Hey. | Hey. |
[38:43] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你确定要这么做吗? |
[38:45] | No. | 不是的 |
[38:46] | But I got to pay the rent. | 但我得赚钱交房租 |
[38:49] | (phone rings) | |
[38:52] | I got a text message from Homicide. | 凶案组发来短信 |
[38:56] | Look at the address. | 你看这个地址 |
[38:58] | J.A. Models. | J.A.模特公司 |
[39:14] | Cop out front is thinking suicide. | 先来的警员 认为是自杀 |
[39:17] | Man. | 哦 |
[39:24] | (indistinct radio transmission) | |
[39:37] | Check out this picture. | 看这幅照片 |
[39:45] | BOA VISTA: Looks like it was moved. | 被移动过 |
[39:52] | Bullet hole. | 弹孔 |
[39:54] | Well, Janet’s not going to test fire | Janet不会试射 |
[39:56] | and then move a picture to cover a hole. | 然后用照片来挡住弹孔 |
[39:59] | That’s not how suicides are done. | 看来不是自杀 |
[40:02] | It’s time to find Abby. | 得找Abby聊聊了 |
[40:08] | Lip gloss down, Miss Biggs. | 请放下唇笔 Biggs小姐 |
[40:14] | I didn’t shoot Janet. | 我没射杀Janet |
[40:17] | She was my friend. | 她是我朋友 |
[40:18] | My business partner. | 我的合作伙伴 |
[40:27] | You washed your hands, didn’t you? | 你洗过手了? |
[40:28] | Change your clothes, too? | 还换了衣服? |
[40:30] | I always do. | 我习惯这样 |
[40:31] | I get bored of the same outfit. | 我厌倦穿同一套衣服 |
[40:33] | (coughs) | |
[40:34] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[40:36] | Doesn’t mean anything. | 证明不可什么 |
[40:37] | It means you’re covering up the crime. | 意味着你在掩饰罪行 |
[40:39] | You’re a smart girl. | 你很聪明 |
[40:48] | (coughing) | |
[40:54] | DELKO: Not that smart. | 还没那么聪明 |
[40:56] | You forgot to take off your bracelet. | 你忘记去掉手链 |
[40:57] | You fired that gun, didn’t you? | 你开枪杀了她 |
[41:13] | (coughs) | |
[41:16] | She attacked me. | 她先动手 |
[41:17] | I was protecting myself. | 我只是在自卫 |
[41:19] | It was her or me! | 不是她死 就是我亡 |
[41:20] | I can’t… (gasping) | 我不能 |
[41:23] | I can’t breathe! | 我不能呼吸 |
[41:25] | (coughing and wheezing) | |
[41:29] | DELKO: She’s not faking it She’s not faking it. | 她不是装的 |
[41:30] | We need a medic in here. | 叫医生来 |
[41:36] | DELKO: She’s dying! | 她快死了 |
[41:39] | Eric, don’t! | Eric 不用了 |
[41:39] | It’s cyanide! | 这是氰化物 |
[41:42] | DELKO: No antidote. | 无药可救 |
[41:46] | It was her! | 是她干的 |
[41:49] | I love that color. | 我喜欢这个颜色 |
[41:52] | Good… | 很好 |
[41:56] | ..because I got one for you. | 我给你也准备了一个 |
[41:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[42:06] | (siren approaching) | |
[42:22] | * * | |
[42:49] | * * |