时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | sync:FRM@Linda | |
[00:52] | * * | |
[02:52] | Hey, Alexx, you get anything on the jumper? | 嘿 Alexx 关于这个跳楼的家伙 有什么发现? |
[02:54] | Wasn’t a jumper, Calleigh, he was shot. | Calleigh 他不是跳楼自杀 是被枪杀的 |
[02:57] | Got an entrance wound, no exit. | 子弹射入 却没打穿 |
[02:58] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 没道理啊 |
[03:00] | There are no signs of a struggle in his apartment. | 他的公寓里没有丝毫挣扎的痕迹 |
[03:02] | Did the landlord say he was a visitor or renter? | 房东说他是租户还是访客? |
[03:04] | He’s a renter. Name’s Billy Gault. | 他是租户 名叫Billy Gault |
[03:06] | Well, Billy Boy upset somebody. | 看来这位Billy把什么人给惹毛了 |
[03:09] | You get anything on firearms, will you call me? | 武器方面有什么线索 记得给我打电话哟 |
[03:11] | Oh, you’ll have to take a number, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 你可得排队咯 |
[03:13] | I’ve got another stop. | 我手头还有一个案子呢 |
[03:14] | A triple on the Causeway. | 沿堤大道上又出了三条人命 |
[03:16] | Three on the Causeway? | 沿堤大道上出了三条人命? |
[03:18] | Looks like I’m taking the back road. | 看来我得绕道而行了 |
[03:33] | The jumper on 38th Street is a 782-4. GSW. | 38街跳楼的那个家伙中枪死的 |
[03:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:39] | I collected some evidence | 我从街上和被害人的寓所里 |
[03:40] | from the street and the vic’s apartment. | 收集了一些证据 |
[03:42] | I-I think I could get us the shooter. | 我想我能找出杀人凶手 |
[03:44] | All righty, I’ll see you in 20. (clanking, crashing) | 好吧 |
[05:19] | CAINE: Calleigh? Calleigh. Calleigh. | 我二十分钟后到 |
[05:27] | I don’t want you to move till we check you out. | 先别乱动 我们得给你检查一下 |
[05:29] | The paramedics are on the way. | 医护人员马上就到 |
[05:31] | The evidence is, um… | 证据都 呃 |
[05:32] | Right now, sweetheart, that’s not important. | 亲爱的 现在 那些都无关紧要 |
[05:42] | But it’s all compromised. Yes, | -但是它们全都被毁掉了 -是的 |
[05:44] | everything but you, ma’am. | 亲爱的 幸好你安然无恙 |
[05:46] | Captioning sponsored by CBS, | |
[05:50] | C.S.I. PRODUCTIONS, | |
[05:54] | and presented by Toyota. Moving Forward. | |
[05:58] | Choose any direction as long as it’s moving forward. | |
[06:09] | * We don’t get fooled again * | |
[06:13] | * Don’t get fooled again * | |
[06:35] | CAINE: What can you remember? | 你能记起些什么? |
[06:37] | DUQUESNE: It was a blur, it, uh, just– | 很模糊 只是 |
[06:39] | It came out of nowhere. | 发生得很突然 |
[06:41] | (whispering): Okay. (laughs) | 好吧 |
[06:42] | I’m an unreliable witness. | 我是个没用的目击证人 |
[06:44] | No worries. | 别多想 |
[06:45] | Calleigh, you okay? | Calleigh 你没事吧 |
[06:47] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 是的 我没事 |
[06:49] | Somebody doesn’t want your evidence | 看来有些人不想那些证据 |
[06:50] | to see the light of day. | 大白于天下 |
[06:51] | Can you think of anything, something for us to go on? | 你是否能想起些线索? 可有助于调查 |
[06:57] | The car was black… maybe. I don’t know. | 那辆车好象是黑色的 我也不肯定 |
[07:01] | No worries, ma’am. Eric? | 别担心 亲爱的 Eric? |
[07:08] | I’m going to need you in the water, Eric. | Eric 下水 |
[07:10] | What am I looking for? Anything from the other vehicle. | -下水找什么? -另外那辆车留下的一切痕迹 |
[07:13] | And Eric, that Hummer doesn’t leave your sight. | 还有 Eric 特别留意那辆悍马 |
[07:30] | Hey, I thought they sent you home. | 嘿 我还以为他们送你回家了 |
[07:32] | They did. | 他们是把我送回去了 |
[07:36] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[07:38] | Unfortunately, the canal water | 很遗憾 水塘里的水 |
[07:40] | has contaminated anything with prints or DNA. | 把有指纹和DNA都污染了 |
[07:50] | And the clothes are all drenched, | 那些衣物也都湿透 |
[07:52] | so that just leaves us with photographs and documents. | 只有照片和文档可供调查 |
[07:59] | The mud scraped the emulsion right off the film. | 泥水刮掉了胶片上的感光乳剂 |
[08:08] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[08:12] | Looks like a note. | 像是张便条 |
[08:13] | The leather of the wallet may have protected | 钱包上的皮革 |
[08:15] | just enough of it. | 保住便条不被水侵蚀 |
[08:16] | There isn’t much handwriting, but there’s a definite imprint. | 上面没什么笔迹 倒是有明显的划痕 |
[08:19] | Let me get this to QD. It’s a long shot, | 送到笔迹分析室去 碰碰运气 |
[08:21] | but maybe they can save some of this. | 也许真能有所收获 |
[08:23] | (phone ringing) | |
[08:25] | And hey, I’m glad you’re okay. | 哦还有 很高兴你平安无事 |
[08:28] | Thanks, babe. | 谢谢 |
[08:29] | (ringing continues) Duquesne. | 小孩儿 |
[08:32] | DELKO: Yeah, Calleigh. | 没错 Calleigh |
[08:33] | Listen, you were right. | 听着 你没记错 |
[08:34] | The vehicle that ran you off the road was black. | 把你撞进水里的车确实是黑色的 |
[08:36] | I, uh, turned up a piece of grille work. | 我发现了一片防护网 |
[08:38] | Are you going to be able to get a make off of it? | 你能只凭这个就抓住逃犯吗? |
[08:40] | As soon as I do, I’ll put out a BOLO, all right? | 我只要一有进展就马上展开搜捕 怎么样? |
[08:42] | Fantastic. | 好极 |
[08:44] | Thanks, Eric. | 谢谢你 Eric |
[08:45] | You got it. | 别客气 |
[08:50] | BOA VISTA: Is this the waterlogged paper? | 这就是那张泡过水的纸吗? |
[08:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:55] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[08:56] | When you write on a piece of paper, | 当你在纸上写字时 |
[08:58] | the pigment remains on the surface, | 染料留在纸表面 |
[09:00] | but the solvent– it gets absorbed into the fibers. | 但其中的溶媒却渗进纸的纤维 |
[09:07] | So the water washes away the pigment, but not the solvent. | 水可以冲掉燃料 却冲不掉溶媒 |
[09:09] | Exactly, but by adding and subtracting different light | 没错 但是通过增加和减少 |
[09:12] | and filters, we can actually make the solvent | 不同的光源和滤镜 |
[09:14] | reveal itself to us. | 我们可以使溶媒显现 |
[09:17] | Okay, I’m going to go below 400 nanometers. | 好的 我把波长调到400纳米以下 |
[09:22] | BOA VISTA: “4:00 p.m. Tell them V-Ray sent you.” | 下午4:00 告诉他们是V-Ray派你来的 |
[09:24] | Unfortunately, ultraviolet light | 很遗憾 |
[09:26] | can’t tell you who V-Ray is. | 紫外线无法告知你V-Ray是何许人也 |
[09:28] | But that insignia right there just might. | 但那个标志也许可以 |
[09:31] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
[09:32] | That is a symbol for a motorcycle gang patch. | 机车帮的标记 |
[09:35] | Hmm, didn’t take you for a biker chick. | 嗯 看不出你还是个摩托女郎呢 |
[09:38] | No, but my ex broke a gang member’s jaw | 六年前在亚特兰大 我前夫在一场酒吧打斗中 |
[09:41] | in a bar fight, six years ago in Atlanta, | 打掉了一个黑帮成员的下巴 |
[09:43] | and that insignia was on his patch. | 那人就带着绘有这个标记的臂章 |
[09:46] | Sounds scary. | 耸人听闻 |
[09:47] | Yeah, they’re the scariest. | 是啊 他们是一群恐怖的激进分子 |
[09:49] | Called the Crypt Kings | 自称“地穴王党” |
[09:50] | and they are known as being one-percenters. | 他们中百分之一的人臭名昭著 |
[09:52] | One-percenters? | 什么百分之一? |
[09:54] | 99% of them just like to ride, but that one percent– | 这帮人中 99%不过是喜欢飙车而已 但是有百分之一 |
[09:57] | they’re into everything criminal: | 无恶不作的 |
[09:58] | Girls, guns, dope. | 寻花问柳 走私军火 倒卖毒品 |
[10:00] | So this V-Ray’s got to be pretty hardcore. | 看来这个V-Ray是个中坚分子 |
[10:04] | TRIPP: V-Ray, | V-Ray先生 |
[10:06] | where do the, uh, Crypt Kings operate out of? | “地穴王党”是如何运做的? |
[10:09] | (laughs) | |
[10:11] | Uh-uh, no can do. | 无可奉告 |
[10:12] | You know, I find that hard to believe. | 别跟我扯淡 |
[10:17] | Listen, we didn’t have anything | 听着 |
[10:19] | to do with Billy’s death. | Billy的死与我们毫无关系 |
[10:21] | Hell, he was one of us. | 他可是我们的一员 |
[10:23] | Look at our rival gang: the Iron Reapers. | 你们该去查查我们的对头“割铁帮” |
[10:27] | That’s where the war is. | 只有他们会跟我们过不去 |
[10:29] | CAINE: I’ve heard enough. | 够了 |
[10:31] | Officer. | 警官先生 |
[10:34] | We’ve got to find his gang. | 我们得找到这伙人的老窝 |
[10:35] | I’ll put out a BOLO. | 我下令展开搜捕 |
[10:37] | That will take too long. | 那太耗时 |
[10:38] | What are you thinking? | 你有什么主意? |
[10:39] | Frank, this city has ears, let’s use them. | Frank 这个城市耳目众多 不如多加利用 |
[10:49] | Cooper… you remember the, uh, | Cooper 你记不记得 呃 |
[10:52] | acoustic speakers PD put up | 几年前警署在市区 |
[10:54] | around the city a couple years ago? | 安装的那些声学设备? |
[10:56] | You mean the sensors to pinpoint gunfire. | 你是说那些用来侦听枪响的传感器 |
[10:57] | Yeah, uh… | 是啊 呃 |
[10:59] | can you tap the records? | 你能调出那些记录吗? |
[11:01] | Pull the block on the, uh, Billy Gault murder? | 把方位设置到Billy Gault谋杀案的现场 |
[11:04] | Yeah, but with all the Harleys at the scene, | 好 不过现场有那么多辆哈雷摩托 |
[11:07] | sensors might not pick up a gunshot. | 传感器可能识别不了枪响 |
[11:09] | Track the backfire. | 追踪摩托车的引擎声 |
[11:11] | (engine revving) | |
[11:19] | Follow them like bread crumbs to the gang’s front door. | 它们会像面包屑一样(典故出自童话) 把我们带到黑帮老窝 |
[11:22] | Man, I’m impressed. | 我可是印象深刻呢 |
[11:23] | Yeah? Thank you. | 是吗?谢谢 |
[11:26] | (typing) | |
[11:27] | Okay, this is where the shooting occurred. | 好了 |
[11:30] | (computer beeps, trills) | 这就是枪击现场的位置 |
[11:32] | TRIPP: That’s the path | 他们是沿这条路线走的 |
[11:33] | the motorcycles took out of that grid. | 摩托车开出侦听范围了 |
[11:35] | COOPER: Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:36] | Okay, I’ll search further, look | 好把 我进一步查一下 你看 |
[11:37] | for similar incident markers. | 相似事件的标记 |
[11:38] | Could give us direction. | 能给我们指明方向 |
[11:40] | (computer blipping) | |
[11:43] | Why’d it stop? I don’t know. | -怎么停下了? -我也不知道 |
[11:45] | Scent just went cold. | 线索中断了 |
[11:46] | Well, maybe that was their destination. What’s there? | 也许那就是他们的目的地 |
[11:49] | (beep) | 那是什么地方? |
[11:50] | Nothing but a few warehouses. | 几间库房 |
[11:52] | Uh-huh. (auto-dial beeping) | |
[11:55] | All a motorcycle gang needs. | 机车帮就喜欢这种地方 |
[11:57] | Horatio, we found them. | Horatio 找到他们的老窝了 |
[12:05] | DUQUESNE: Miami-Dade PD! Get your hands on the ground! | 警察 |
[12:09] | (engine revving) | 举起手来 |
[12:11] | Angela, out the back, out the back! | Angela 上后座 快上来 |
[12:13] | Calm down. | 别慌 |
[12:24] | Turn it off! | 把引擎熄了 |
[12:27] | (engine stops) | |
[12:27] | Keep your hands where I can see them. | 把手放在我能看到的地方 |
[12:30] | You, too, ma’am. | 你也一样 小姐 |
[12:31] | He didn’t do anything. | 他什么也没干 |
[12:33] | Hawk was just… Shut it! | -Hawk 只不过 -闭嘴 |
[12:34] | Now, remove your weapon and lay it on the ground slowly. | 现在 把你的武器慢慢的放在地上 |
[12:38] | I got a permit to carry. | 我可是有持枪许可证的 |
[12:39] | I don’t care. Put it down. | 我不管 把它放下 |
[12:47] | So, what were you running from? | 你们为什么要逃跑? |
[12:48] | Nothing, man. | 没什么 老兄 |
[12:50] | Hey, if you’re trying to corner me, forget it. | 你要是想逼我 我劝你还是省省吧 |
[12:52] | I didn’t kill Billy Gault. | Billy Gault不是我杀的 |
[12:53] | You just happened to be outside the scene, right? | 你只不过恰巧在现场 对吧? |
[12:56] | Yeah, well, we run there every week. | 没错 我们每周都去那的 |
[12:58] | It’s our territory. | 那是我们的地盘 |
[12:59] | Not anymore, my friend. | 现在不是了 伙计 |
[13:00] | Now it’s mine. | 现在那是我的地盘了 |
[13:03] | So, you got something to charge me with or what? | 这么说你想指控我还是怎么着? |
[13:05] | You will be the first to know. | 我们会在第一时间通知你的 |
[13:07] | All right, listen up. | 好了 都给我听着 |
[13:09] | Give up your I.D.s. | 把你们的证件都交出来 |
[13:10] | All we want to do is talk. | 我们只是想和你们谈谈 |
[13:12] | Let’s make this as painless as possible. | 别把局面搞得太难看 |
[13:15] | You need to step back right now. | 你给我退后 |
[13:18] | Oh, I would, but I don’t take orders from broads. | 哦 退后是可以 不过我可从来不听女人的指挥 |
[13:21] | Do as she says, cowboy. | 照她说的做 牛仔 |
[13:23] | Line up. | 排成一排 |
[13:25] | You best keep this bitch on a shorter leash, Tex. | Tex 你最好把这母狗栓紧点 |
[13:30] | So I guess you’ll be answering for everybody. | 看来你得替他们受审了 |
[13:45] | So, you work under an alias? | 这么说 你是用的是化名? |
[13:49] | For you, it’s Jake Berkeley. | 你该知道 我叫Jake Berkeley |
[13:52] | When did you lateral to the Feds? | 你什么时候成为联邦探员的? |
[13:55] | I let you take me down. | 我是故意让你放倒的 |
[13:56] | You know that, right? | 你心里有数的哦 |
[13:57] | Oh, that’s right. I forgot. | 哦 是啊 我忘了 |
[13:59] | Let’s see… you were | 让我想想 |
[14:00] | first in our class, the academy star. | 你是班上的第一名 学习标兵 |
[14:03] | Only scared of failure. | 除了失败无所畏惧 |
[14:05] | I mean, you could’ve been in first. | 我是想说 你其实能拿第一的 |
[14:06] | If you weren’t so distracted by that guy you were seeing. | 只是你当时那个男朋友太让你分心了 |
[14:10] | What was his name? | 他叫什么来着? |
[14:12] | Oh, yeah, that was me. | 哦 对了 那个人就是我 |
[14:15] | Billy Gault was a biker with the Crypt Kings. | Billy Gault是“地穴王党”的成员 |
[14:17] | How well did you know him? | 你对他了解多少? |
[14:19] | Well enough to know his real name was Ken McCarthy. | 我知道他真名叫Ken McCarthy |
[14:22] | Are you saying he’s one of us? | 你的意思是 他是我们的人? |
[14:24] | Yeah. We were both | 是的 |
[14:26] | investigating an ongoing criminal conspiracy. | 我们正在调查一件罪案密谋活动 |
[14:30] | Conspiracy to what? | 密谋什么? |
[14:31] | That’s classified. | 这可是机密 |
[14:34] | Someone ran me off the road to stall the investigation. | 有人意图阻挠罪案调查 把我连车带人撞进了水里 |
[14:36] | If you don’t help me, | 如果你不帮我 |
[14:37] | I can’t find out who killed your partner. | 我没办法查出杀害你搭档的真凶 |
[14:40] | I’m sorry that happened to you. | 对于你的遭遇我很难过 |
[14:44] | But I do that, and I blow the indictments | 但我要是帮了你 我就把这计划给搞砸了 |
[14:47] | and compromise two years worth of work. | 两年的辛苦 也付诸流水 |
[14:50] | You know, you’re the perfect man to infiltrate a biker gang. | 你可知道 打入机车帮 你实在是不二人选 |
[14:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:57] | Your relationships always have ulterior motive. | 你那些人际关系 总是隐秘不明 |
[15:02] | Look, I do care what happened to our agent… | 听着 我们的特工出了这种事我很难过 |
[15:07] | …but I can’t step out for you, Calleigh. | 但是 Calleigh 我不能为了你而暴露身份 |
[15:12] | Some things never change. | 有些事情是永远不会改变的 |
[15:18] | (elevator bell dings) | |
[15:25] | Lieutenant Caine? | Caine中尉 |
[15:30] | Mrs. McCarthy. | McCarthy太太 |
[15:32] | Mrs. McCarthy, I’m sorry for your loss. | McCarthy太太 我对您的遭遇深表遗憾 |
[15:36] | Thank you for calling. | 谢谢您打电话给我 |
[15:38] | Ken’s colleagues at ATF– | Ken在ATF的同事们 (ATF 美国烟酒枪械管理署) |
[15:40] | they won’t answer my questions | 三缄其口 |
[15:42] | or let me see his body. | 不让我认尸 |
[15:45] | He was my husband. | 他是我的丈夫啊 |
[15:48] | How much did you know about what your husband was doing? | 对你丈夫从事的工作 你了解多少? |
[15:51] | He couldn’t tell me anything. | 他一直秘而不宣 |
[15:53] | Last time he was home, he mentioned | 上一次他回家的时候曾提到 |
[15:54] | he was getting closer to indictments. | 他就快查到关键部分了 |
[15:58] | I just wanted him out of the whole thing. | 我不想让他趟这混水 |
[16:00] | But he couldn’t get out, could he? | 但他不趟也得趟 是不是? |
[16:04] | It was like talking to an addict. | 他好象已深陷其中 无法自拔 |
[16:07] | The end was always tomorrow. | 什么事都是明天再说 |
[16:10] | The flash drive you mentioned on the phone– | 你电话里提到的闪盘 |
[16:12] | do you have it? | 你带来了吗? |
[16:15] | ?? | 我在电脑上发现的 |
[16:18] | Okay, Mrs. McCarthy, | 好的 McCarthy太太 |
[16:19] | if there’s anything else I can do, | 如果有什么我能帮忙的 |
[16:21] | you don’t hesitate to call me, all right? | 尽管打电话给我 好吗? |
[16:22] | I’ll be here. | 我一直都在 |
[16:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:31] | (elevator bell dings) | |
[16:40] | Is that Gault’s wife? It was. | -那是wife的妻子? -是的 |
[16:42] | Mr. Wolfe, please do your magic on that. | Wolfe先生 该你大显身手了 |
[16:45] | Will do. | 没问题 |
[16:50] | Is this the wife’s flash drive? | 这就是死者妻子拿来的闪盘? |
[16:51] | Yeah, it’s got a bunch of notes. | 是啊 上面有不少记录呢 |
[16:52] | Her husband was building a case toward an indictment. | 他丈夫在为一项指控取证 |
[16:55] | Take a look at these photos. | 看看这些照片 |
[16:57] | (computer beeps) | |
[16:59] | Think about how good you got to be | 想想要能跟这帮人打成一片 |
[17:01] | to get in tight with these guys. | 得要多大能耐啊 |
[17:02] | Hard to get in, easy to stay. | 打进去很难 留在里面却很容易 |
[17:04] | According to those notes, the gang’s running guns. | 从这些记录来看 这伙人是在倒卖枪火 |
[17:05] | Yeah, several calibers were mentioned. | 是啊 提到了好几种型号 |
[17:08] | Um, including one called a CS. | 嗯 其中还有一种叫CS的 |
[17:12] | What is that, a CS? | CS是什么? |
[17:14] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[17:15] | Well, is-is it a rifle, | 是 是不是一种步枪 |
[17:16] | or a bazooka, or a handgun? | 还是火箭筒 亦或是手枪? |
[17:18] | I mean, you’re the firearms expert. | 你不是枪械专家么 |
[17:19] | I don’t know. I haven’t heard of CS | 不知道 我参加过的枪械研究会上 |
[17:21] | in any of my weapons seminars. | 从未听说过什么CS |
[17:22] | I do know, however, that the only reason | 但有一点 设计新武器的唯一目的 |
[17:25] | to design a new gun is for a better way to kill people. | 就是为了能更方便地致人于死地 |
[17:28] | So we’re looking for something pretty unique. | 这么说 我们在寻找 一种独一无二的致命武器 |
[17:35] | Is this the one that ran Calleigh off the road? | 这就是撞Calleigh的那辆车? |
[17:36] | Yeah. We got it at the warehouse bust. | 是啊 我们在那间库房里找到的 |
[17:49] | You sound disappointed. | 你看起来大失所望 |
[17:50] | Whoever was driving it was a pro. | 驾车的一定是个行家里手 |
[17:52] | They wiped down everything– | 抹掉了所有线索 |
[17:54] | the steering wheel, dash, gear shift. | 方向盘 油门 换挡柄 |
[17:55] | Can I take a look at it? | 我能看看吗? |
[17:57] | Natalia, you don’t need to ask permission | Natalia 你想调查 |
[17:58] | to work a case, okay? | 尽管查就是 不需要征得同意 |
[17:59] | As a matter of fact, | 事实上 |
[18:00] | the more you ask, the more we think you can’t do it. | 你越问我们越觉得你不能胜任 |
[18:07] | Then get out of my way. | 那么 请让开咯 |
[18:08] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 正有此意 |
[18:17] | Would you say the guys | 你说黑帮里的那些人 |
[18:18] | in the gang are about six feet tall? | 都有差不多6英尺高吧? |
[18:20] | Yeah. Give or take. | 是啊 差不多 |
[18:24] | ‘Cause the seat’s pretty close to the steering wheel. | 座位离方向盘很近 |
[18:29] | And it looks like it’s adjusted for somebody | 而且看起来 好像是 特地为什么人调整成这样的 |
[18:31] | closer to five feet, | 接近5英尺高 |
[18:33] | which would suggest a female. | 这说明开车的很可能是个女人 |
[18:38] | DELKO: I’ll bet | 我想 |
[18:39] | the driver forgot to wipe that part down. | 开车的人把这一点给忘了 |
[18:45] | BOA VISTA: We found | 我们在货车上 |
[18:45] | your skin cells in the pickup truck. | 找到了你的皮肤细胞 |
[18:47] | You ran our CSI off the road. | 你撞了我们的鉴证员 |
[18:49] | And you killed Billy Gault, too? | Billy Gault也是你杀的 是不是? |
[18:51] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[18:53] | Let’s go, Angela. | 我们走 Angela |
[18:54] | Okay, you’ve got a record. | 好吧 你可是有案底的 |
[18:55] | It’s not exactly spotless. | 没有那么清白 |
[18:56] | Look, a lot of the guys were starting to talk. | 好多人都议论纷纷 |
[19:00] | That maybe Billy was skimming off the top. | Billy可能在中饱私囊 |
[19:01] | BOA VISTA: What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[19:03] | He balanced our books, handled all our money. | 他是管钱的 平衡我们的收支 |
[19:07] | What, was he, like, the gang treasurer? | 什么 他是个黑帮出纳员? |
[19:09] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[19:12] | We’re an organization, lady. | 小姐 我们可是有组织的 |
[19:13] | We got a president, a secretary, all that. | 我们有会长 有秘书 一应俱全 |
[19:15] | What do you do? | 你是干什么的? |
[19:19] | I just do what I’m told, that’s all. | 听从上面指派 仅此而已 |
[19:24] | That’s my place. | 这就是我的职位 |
[19:24] | I’m okay with that. | 我倒是无所谓 |
[19:26] | You’re not a piece of property, Angela. | Angela 你不是谁的附属物 |
[19:29] | I know what that kind of fear feels like. | 对你的畏惧 我感同身受 |
[19:34] | Don’t take the fall for him. | 不要成为他的替罪羊 |
[19:38] | I ain’t scared like you. | 我可没你那么畏惧 |
[19:41] | Really? | 是吗? |
[19:42] | See, if that was true, | 如果真的如你所说 |
[19:44] | you wouldn’t have killed for him. | 你还会为了他去杀人? |
[19:47] | Look, my job was to run that chick off the road. | 听着 我的任务只是把那个女人撞开 |
[19:50] | That’s all. | 没别的了 |
[20:01] | DELKO: What are you trying to cover up? | 你在掩饰什么呢? |
[20:03] | What does Billy have on your gang? | Billy跟你们的帮派有什么瓜葛? |
[20:05] | You won’t get that from me. | 你从我这里问不出什么来的 |
[20:12] | CAINE: Concerned about her testimony, Hawk? | Hawk 你很紧张她的口供? |
[20:16] | No. | 不 |
[20:19] | She knows what’s good for her. | 她分得清好赖 |
[20:21] | I know you’re running guns. | 我知道你在倒卖枪支 |
[20:23] | Oh? Won’t let up, huh? | 哦? 你还真是坚持不懈啊? |
[20:26] | You’re so hard up to get me on something? | 你非得找点借口来整我吗? |
[20:28] | Hey, I didn’t pay the license on my rottweiler. | 嘿 我没给我的牧羊犬买许可证 |
[20:31] | Maybe I’ll add that to the list. | 我会把这一条记上的 |
[20:33] | Beat it. | 滚吧 |
[20:41] | Did you recover the round from our vic, Billy Gault? | 你找到存留在Billy Gault体内的子弹了吗? |
[20:44] | It was lodged in his scapula. | 在他的肩胛骨里 |
[20:46] | But that doesn’t make any sense. | 不可能呀 |
[20:47] | If it entered in his stomach, | 如果子弹是从他的腹部打进去的 |
[20:48] | how did it end up all the way in his shoulder blade? | 怎会到达肩胛骨? |
[20:52] | It entered at a steep initial angle, | 它是大角度斜射入身体的 |
[20:53] | passed through the stomach, | 穿过腹部 |
[20:57] | then his heart, up to the shoulder blade. | 打透心脏 直到肩胛骨 |
[21:01] | DUQUESNE: Well, that doesn’t make any sense. | 还是讲不通啊 |
[21:02] | That means the shooter would’ve had | 这意味着杀手 |
[21:03] | to have been in the apartment, | 是在公寓里开的枪 |
[21:04] | lying on the floor. | 还得躺在地上才行 |
[21:05] | Oh, that would be close proximity. | 哦 差不多 |
[21:07] | There’s no GSR on his body. | 他身上没有弹药残留 |
[21:09] | There’s no GSR on the floor, either. | 地板上也没有 |
[21:11] | What about his clothes? | 他的衣服上呢? |
[21:12] | Lab results were negative, baby. | 亲爱的 经检测 也没有 |
[21:15] | Well, then that means, | 这意味着 |
[21:16] | the shot had to have come from below and at a distance. | 杀手是在下方 远距离开枪 |
[21:19] | All right, I’m going to go back to the scene. | 好吧 我得再去现场看看 |
[21:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:32] | Wound tract was front to back | 子弹从前向后射入 方向向上 |
[21:34] | at an upwards 75 degree angle. | 入射角是75度 |
[21:38] | Means our vic stood on the balcony | 这说明死者被害时 |
[21:39] | when he got hit. | 正站在阳台上 |
[21:41] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[21:43] | (engines rumbling) | |
[21:53] | No way the shooter was on the sidewalk. | 枪手不可能在人行道上 |
[21:55] | There’s too many witnesses. | 众目睽睽 |
[21:57] | Maybe he wasn’t leaning that far forward. | 也许他没这么靠前 |
[22:04] | Let’s check out those columns. | 我们去看看那些柱子 |
[22:07] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[22:11] | So the shooter used these columns for concealment. | 枪手以这些柱子作为掩护 |
[22:17] | TRIPP: But you can’t even see the building from here. | 但从这看不到建筑物 |
[22:19] | Shooter’d have to be out here in the open. | 枪手应该在开阔地带 |
[22:30] | Would you give a lady a boost, kind sir? | 绅士 能帮我一把吗 ? |
[22:32] | Sure. | 愿意效劳 |
[22:39] | I’ve got flakes and scrapes. | 我发现了一些碎屑和刮痕 |
[22:41] | Something came in contact with the column here. | 有东西和柱子刮擦到过 |
[22:51] | It’s positive for GSR. | 是弹药残留物 |
[22:53] | The gun rested on this corner. | 枪就放置在这 |
[22:57] | Will you get me down? Oh. | – 放我下去吧 – 哦 |
[22:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:04] | Still doesn’t explain how the suspect could stand here | 仍然无法解释枪手如何站在这 |
[23:08] | and hit the target. | 命中目标 |
[23:09] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[23:10] | I think he used a CS. | 我想他用了把CS |
[23:12] | A what? | 一把什么? |
[23:13] | In Billy Gault’s notes, | 在Billy Gault的那张便条中 |
[23:15] | he said that the Crypt Kings were dealing a large number of CS’s. | 他说机车帮大量倒卖CS |
[23:19] | In this case I think “CS” means Corner Shot. | 在这个案件中 我想”CS”是指拐弯枪 |
[23:21] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
[23:22] | It’s a high-tech restricted weapon. | 高科技的限制武器 |
[23:24] | The Israelis were working on a prototype. | 以色列方面正在研究雏形 |
[23:25] | I didn’t even realize they’d perfected it. | 我还不知道他们原来已投产了 |
[23:34] | So, it’s a… a gun that shoots around corners? | 那么 那是把可以拐弯射击的枪? |
[23:36] | It’s actually housing for a pistol. | 实际上只是结合一把手枪 |
[23:38] | The pistol goes inside, the housing pivots, | 手枪置入后 枪体可以转动 |
[23:40] | it allows the shooter to aim around the corner. | 枪手可以拐弯射击 |
[23:43] | A great way to hide from plain sight. | 掩人耳目的绝佳方法 |
[23:50] | (screams) | |
[23:53] | Perfect for urban warfare. Yep. | – 城市作战的利器 – 没错 |
[24:03] | But fruit can hold DNA. | 但是水果上有DNA |
[24:04] | A little brown. | 略微泛黄 |
[24:05] | Recently eaten. | 刚吃不久 |
[24:07] | Worth a try. | 值得一试 |
[24:18] | Jake, I know about the corner shots. | Jake 我知道拐弯枪 |
[24:20] | And it has come | 我也注意到 |
[24:21] | to my attention that you and Billy had a problem. | 你和Billy有过节 |
[24:24] | So you’ve been speaking to the Bureau execs. | 那么你都和条子谈过了 |
[24:28] | Okay, we weren’t the best of friends. | 好吧 我们不是好兄弟 |
[24:30] | The guy wanted to be the case ace. | 那个家伙想做老大 |
[24:32] | Be the hero. | 在帮内称雄 |
[24:34] | It’s deeper than that Jake. He didn’t trust you. | 不止如此 Jake 他信不过你 |
[24:36] | Hey, in our world, | 嘿 在我们这个圈子里 |
[24:38] | you can’t trust anyone. | 没有人值得信任 |
[24:39] | I would agree. | 这点我同意 |
[24:42] | All right, Billy told me | 好吧 Billy告诉我 |
[24:45] | that he backed up everything that he turned in to the Bureau. | 他掌握到的 准备呈交政府的一切材料 |
[24:48] | Photos, notes, everything. | 照片 笔记 一切的一切 |
[24:49] | It’s on a disk or something. | 都在一张光盘或什么上 |
[24:51] | Maybe the answer’s there. | 也许你要的答案就在那上面 |
[24:53] | Yeah, let’s hope so. | 是啊 |
[24:58] | * | 希望如此 |
[25:09] | What did DNA say? | DNA结果如何? |
[25:10] | They couldn’t extract enough genetic material | 他们无法从苹果的一面 |
[25:13] | from the apple for a profile. | 提取到足够的DNA |
[25:22] | Can you can get prints off a piece of fruit? | 你能在苹果上提取到指纹吗 |
[25:24] | It’s not in my research books. | 我可不会做这个 |
[25:25] | Well, you got to keep up on the journals, too. | 那你也要迎头赶上咯 |
[25:27] | The skin of some fruits and vegetables are actually | 一些水果和蔬菜的表面 |
[25:29] | a great surface to lift prints from. | 是提取指纹的绝佳之地 |
[25:30] | So the smoother the skin, the longer the shelf life. | 表面越光滑 指纹保留时间也就越长? |
[25:32] | Is there any kind of special technique for it? | 有什么特殊技术吗 |
[25:34] | Yep, magnetic powder. | 当然 磁粉 |
[25:37] | Provides the best contrast. | 可以将指纹清晰呈现 |
[25:48] | Wow. | 哇 |
[25:58] | The dead agent’s wife? | 被杀特工的妻子? |
[26:01] | Grieving widow. | 哀伤的寡妇 |
[26:04] | I didn’t kill my husband. | 我才没有谋杀亲夫 |
[26:06] | But you admit you were there. | 但你承认你在现场 |
[26:08] | I used to go by his place a couple times a week. | 我过去常常一周去他那几次 |
[26:19] | When I saw him, I felt better knowing he was safe. | 看到他安然无恙 我才略感慰藉 |
[26:23] | How come you didn’t tell us | 为什么你没有 |
[26:25] | about your criminal record, Suzanne– | 告诉我们你有前科 |
[26:26] | the breaking and entering? | 私闯民宅? |
[26:29] | It was last year, when Ken first got the assignment. | 去年Ken第一次接到任务 |
[26:32] | I thought he was cheating on me. | 我以为他在外面包二奶 |
[26:35] | I wanted to catch him in the act | 我想捉奸在床 |
[26:37] | and I got a little irrational. | 我当时利令智昏 |
[26:39] | And he denied it, of course. | 当然 他失口否认 |
[26:41] | Said it was all “part of the job.” | 只说那是”工作的一部分” |
[26:44] | So, were you acting irrational today? | 那你今天有没有失去理智? |
[26:48] | You’re a cop. | 你是个警察 |
[26:51] | You ever date someone undercover? | 可曾和秘密特工交往? |
[26:56] | At first, you think it’s a little exciting. | 起初 会觉得有点新鲜刺激 |
[26:59] | Kind of like you’re living in a movie. | 就像是电影描绘的那样 |
[27:02] | Then, after about a hundred dinners alone, | 当你千百次地独自一人坐在饭桌旁 |
[27:06] | it starts to sink in that this man I’ve met and married, | 你就会开始觉得到我以身相许的男人 |
[27:10] | he’s gotten so used to living the movie | 他的生活是如此的戏剧化 |
[27:12] | that, suddenly, I’m not real. | 突然感觉到 自己是那么不真实 |
[27:16] | Nothing normal is. | 一切都不再正常了 |
[27:27] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[27:32] | Mr. Cooper. | Cooper先生 |
[27:34] | I was archiving these files | 我从他妻子的闪盘里 |
[27:35] | from the wife’s flash drive. | 找到了这些资料 |
[27:36] | One of these photos isn’t like the rest. | 有一张照片与众不同 |
[27:38] | Check out. | 你看看 |
[27:41] | That looks like Mrs. Gault | 看上去Gault夫人关于她丈夫的描述 |
[27:43] | may have been right about her husband. | 确有其事 |
[27:44] | Look at the size of that file: 5.6 megabytes. | 你看这个文件大小: 5.6M |
[27:47] | The rest of the photos | 闪盘上 |
[27:48] | on this flash drive are all low-resolution. | 其他照片都是低分辨率 |
[27:50] | Only 500 K apiece. | 每张只有500K |
[27:51] | This photo’s ten times that size, isn’t it? | 这张照片的大小是那些的10倍 不是吗 |
[27:54] | And if I’m right, | 如果我猜得不错 |
[27:55] | the pixels of another photo are fused into the data of this one. | 另外一张照片的像素 和这张的数据融合在一起 |
[27:58] | It’s called Steganography. | 这称为”信息隐藏” |
[27:59] | Terrorists use it to communicate worldwide. | 恐怖分子用这种方法交流信息 |
[28:01] | Okay, so it’s encrypted information. | 这就是加密信息了 |
[28:03] | Can you separate it? | 能解密吗 |
[28:04] | Oh, I think so. | 哦 我想没问题 |
[28:12] | CAINE: Well, there’s our boy, Hawk Reed. | 嗯 就是他了 Hawk Reed |
[28:15] | Bring up one of those crates, please. | 放大板条箱 |
[28:20] | So they’re offloading guns | 他们在Bayfront港 |
[28:23] | at Bayfront Port. | 卸载枪支 |
[28:28] | Whoa! | |
[28:31] | A couple hundred | 这有几百支 |
[28:31] | of these Corner Shots here. | 拐弯枪 |
[28:34] | About 9,000 apiece. | 每支大概9,000美元 |
[28:35] | Worth two million dollars purchased from the Crypt Kings | 从”地穴王党”手里买来的 这些价值200万的家伙 |
[28:38] | for sale to whom, Mr. Andrews? | 谁是下家 Andrews先生? |
[28:40] | I purchased them for my friends. | 我替朋友买的 |
[28:43] | They like to hunt. These weapons | – 他们喜欢狩猎 – 这些武器 |
[28:44] | are restricted to law enforcement and military. | 只限于执法部门和军队使用 |
[28:46] | Which means they’re illegal. | 换句话说 它们是非法的 |
[28:48] | My dealer has a Federal Firearms License. | 我的经销商有联邦武器执照 |
[28:50] | It’s all perfectly legitimate. | 这些完全是合法的 |
[28:51] | CAINE: You’re a war profiteer dealing with | 你是个军火商 |
[28:54] | an outlaw biker named Hawk, and I want to know where he is. | 跟一个叫Hawk的飞车党做交易 我想知道他的下落 |
[28:57] | I don’t much care, Lieutenant. | 我不关心那些 上尉 |
[28:58] | Got the last shipment. | 收到最后一批货 |
[28:59] | It’s all I want. | 我只关心这些 |
[29:01] | You’re under arrest | 我们怀疑你收到失窃物品 |
[29:02] | for suspicion of receiving stolen property. | 你被逮捕了 |
[29:05] | Put out a broadcast, | 通知下去 |
[29:06] | armed and dangerous, and I want birds in the air. | 携带有武器且极度危险 派飞机一并搜索 |
[29:09] | PILOT: Air to Ground Unit, | 飞机报告地面单位 |
[29:10] | outstanding suspect identified as Hawk Reed. | 发现嫌疑人Hawk Reed |
[29:13] | Male, white, 35. | 男性 白人 35岁 |
[29:14] | Considered armed and dangerous. | 携带武器且极度危险 |
[29:16] | Last seen driving a 2006 Harley Davidson. | 最后发现时驾驶2006款哈雷摩托 |
[29:18] | Florida plate: 455-140. | 佛罗里达牌照: |
[29:26] | 455-140 STETLER: Horatio. | |
[29:35] | Heard you ran into Seth Andrews at the port. | 听说你在港口逮捕了Seth Andrews |
[29:38] | What’s going on? | 怎么? |
[29:40] | Well, since you drove all the way over here, Rick, | Rick 既然你都风尘仆仆赶过来了 |
[29:42] | why don’t you tell me. | 说说吧 |
[29:43] | Well, he’s a Miami heavyweight. | 呃 他是迈阿密的重量级人物 |
[29:45] | D.C. law firm in his back pocket. | 华府那边他也有律师事务所 |
[29:47] | Are you sitting in that same back pocket? No. | – 你也是他那边的? – 不 |
[29:50] | I’m just saying he’s a guy you might want to leave alone. | 我的意思是 你惹不起他 |
[29:52] | He’s tied to this motorcycle gang, Rick. | 他跟这飞车党有千丝万缕的联系 Rick |
[29:55] | Gun runners– we’ve seen that before. | 军火商 我们见多了 |
[29:57] | These are tactical weapons. | 那些是战术武器 |
[29:59] | On the streets of Miami? Give me a break. My guess | – 卖到迈阿密的大街上 别逗了 – 我猜 |
[30:01] | is that he’s re-selling them to someone in the Middle East. | 他要把枪卖给中东的某个人 |
[30:04] | Now, here’s my question to you, are you going to help me or not? | 我来问你 你帮不帮我? |
[30:12] | I’ll start with ATF, see what they know. | 我从ATF着手 看看他们有什么消息 |
[30:14] | ATF is too low on the food chain, Rick. | Rick 在这场游戏里 ATF简直微不足道 |
[30:17] | Start higher, these are weapons are for warfare. | 看高些 这些是战争利器 |
[30:19] | I’ll get into it. | 我明白了 |
[30:22] | (phone rings) | |
[30:26] | Horatio. | |
[30:27] | Oh, good. Keep them there. | 很好 |
[30:29] | (sirens wailing) | 把他们堵在那 |
[30:45] | ?? Hold it! Arms in the air!Everybody, freeze! | 站住 举起手来 都不许动 |
[30:48] | Well, well, guns and money. | 枪支加美元 |
[30:51] | Check the rest, Eric, please. | Eric 查下其他的 |
[30:54] | Hey, you got no probable cause. | 嘿 不要找麻烦 |
[31:01] | Yo, man, that’s an illegal search, right there. | 嘿 伙计 你这是非法搜查 |
[31:03] | Not if it’s in plain sight, all right? | 知道吗 有人在旁边看着就不算 |
[31:04] | I need a jailhouse lawyer, I’ll let you know. | 如果我需要个监狱律师 我会通知你的 |
[31:12] | CAINE: And while you’re at it, | 既然找到了 |
[31:14] | impound those bikes. | 把这些车手都押回去 |
[31:24] | Check out the one we got from Hawk’s bike. | 看看从Hawk车上找到的 |
[31:28] | Oh, yeah, what is this? | 哦 好的 这是什么 |
[31:30] | Some sort of residue from the column across the street | 受害人公寓前 街对面的 |
[31:32] | from the vic’s apartment. | 那些柱子上的碎屑 |
[31:34] | Tile or grout. Okay, so | – 瓷砖或水泥 – 很好 那么 |
[31:36] | it places this Corner Shot at the scene. | 这把枪在凶案现场 |
[31:48] | (screams) | |
[31:49] | Now, what about the Glock that was in the housing? | 那把里面的Glock手枪呢 |
[31:51] | I checked out | 我查过 |
[31:53] | Automated Firearms– there’s no record, | 自动武器系统没有记录 |
[31:54] | so I’m going to run it through DOJ. | 我去司法部查一下 |
[32:00] | Glock, semi-automatic, nine mil. | Glock 半自动 9毫米口径 |
[32:07] | It’s registered to ATF. | ATF注册 |
[32:09] | Special Agent Jake Berkeley? | Jake Berkeley探员? |
[32:15] | Could I have a minute? | 能让我单独呆一会吗 |
[32:19] | Yeah, okay, I’ll step out. | 当然 好的 我这就走 |
[32:29] | The murder of Billy Gault is tied to you, Jake. | Jake 我们怀疑你是杀害Billy Gault的凶手 |
[32:33] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[32:35] | We found a nine mil Glock | 我们在拐弯枪内找到把9毫米口径的Glock |
[32:36] | registered to you in the Corner Shot that killed him. | 是你登记的 凶器正是这把枪 |
[32:39] | The bikers deal with Corner Shot systems. | 那些车手在干拐弯枪的行当 |
[32:42] | Doesn’t mean I’ve handled it. | 并不能说明我涉嫌其中 |
[32:44] | What about the Glock mounted to it? | 那把装在里面的Glock呢? |
[32:46] | It’s a standard issue firearm, Calleigh. | 这是把合法枪支 Calleigh |
[32:48] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[32:49] | Well, there must be some kind of mix-up with your, your records. | 肯定是和你的 你的记录混在一起了 |
[32:53] | All right, well, then let’s make it easy: | 好吧 我们简单一点 |
[32:55] | Give me your Bureau gun, I’ll do a comparison. | 把你的佩枪给我 我去做个比对 |
[32:59] | It’s not that easy. | 并不是那么简单 |
[33:02] | My gun is missing. | 我的枪丢了 |
[33:04] | You know what, Jake, in my line of work, | 知道吗 Jake 在我看来 |
[33:06] | we call that convenient. | 你这不过是推脱 |
[33:08] | Are you familiar with motive in your line of work? | 你明白自己所从事的工作么? |
[33:11] | What would mine be? | 那我的呢? |
[33:13] | For killing Gault, my partner. | 就是为了杀Gault 我的搭档? |
[33:16] | Horatio told me what kind of partners you were. | Horatio告诉过我 你是怎样的搭档 |
[33:21] | This isn’t about you and me, is it? | 这与你我无关 |
[33:26] | I’ve got one dead ATF agent, | 一名ATF成员 |
[33:28] | and you’re missing your standard-issue firearm. | 还有你丢失的佩枪 相信我 |
[33:31] | ?? | Jake 这次你难逃罪责 |
[34:04] | Hey, Ryan said you might have a break. | 嘿 Ryan说你可能有所发现 |
[34:05] | Yeah. I recovered gunpowder from the live rounds | 是啊 我从Jake Berkeley佩枪 |
[34:08] | in Jake Berkeley’s gun. | 子弹里提取出了火药 |
[34:09] | Take a look. | 看一下 |
[34:15] | The grains are round. | 颗粒是圆的 |
[34:17] | Now, here’s a swab from the ejection port | 这个是从Hawk的拐弯枪的退弹孔中 |
[34:19] | we recovered from Hawk’s Corner Shot. | 提取到的样本 |
[34:24] | Those are diamond-shaped. | 这些是菱形的 |
[34:26] | It’s different ammunition. | 不是相同的子弹 |
[34:28] | This gunpowder’s from a separate weapon. | 这火药是另外一把枪上的 |
[34:29] | Jake wasn’t the shooter. | Jake不是凶手 |
[34:31] | No, someone slid the gun into the housing after the shooting. | 不是 |
[34:33] | (gunshot) | 有人在射击后把枪放入的 |
[34:44] | So, basically, he was set up. | 基本断定 他是被陷害的 |
[34:48] | CAINE: So, Hawk, we looked into the weapons | Hawk 我们检查了 |
[34:51] | that you sold to Seth Andrews at Bayfront Port. | 你在Bayfront港卖给Seth Andrews的枪支 |
[34:58] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[34:59] | And what did the country club ingrate Seth have to say? | 那个忘恩负义的乡巴佬Seth怎么说 |
[35:02] | He took the deal and rolled over. | 他与我们取得一致 |
[35:04] | Then Lieutenant Caine here called a contact | Caine上尉来这 |
[35:06] | in D.C. with the feds. | 与华府的联邦特工取得联系 获悉了情况 |
[35:08] | Your gang was making a buck off stolen Israeli weapons. | 你的帮派通过倒卖以色列失窃武器 从中渔利 |
[35:11] | CAINE: Then Seth Andrews was reselling them | Seth Andrews又把它们 |
[35:13] | to the Palestinian Army, Hawk. | 销往巴勒斯坦军队 Hawk |
[35:16] | They’re a world away, brother. | 他们与我们截然不同 兄弟 |
[35:17] | DELKO: Not quite. | 好象不是这么回事 |
[35:19] | Heard of the Patriot Act? | 听过爱国者法案吗 |
[35:21] | Makes you a terrorist on American soil. | 会让你成为美国人眼中的恐怖分子 |
[35:23] | You can’t drop that on me. | 别把脏水往我身上泼 |
[35:24] | We already have, Hawk. | 木已成舟 Hawk |
[35:29] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[35:31] | I want to make a deal. | 我想跟你们做个交易 |
[35:32] | You want to admit to shooting Billy Gault? | 你想招供杀了Billy Gault? |
[35:33] | But I didn’t do that. | 但我没那么做 |
[35:35] | But you did have your girlfriend run my CSI off the road. | 但你确实让你女朋友 撞我们的鉴证人员 |
[35:37] | DELKO: You knew we had | 你知道 |
[35:39] | all the evidence on your gun running. | 我们掌握了你运输枪支的所有证据 |
[35:43] | I couldn’t afford to let that out. | 我不能让这东窗事发 |
[35:44] | So, yeah, I’ll take a fall for it. | 所以 是啊 我就动了手脚 |
[35:48] | I’ll sign a confession. | 我会写一份供认状 |
[35:49] | And it will be too late. | 为时已晚 |
[35:52] | Take him. | 关起来 |
[35:55] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[35:58] | DUQUESNE: What have you got? | 发现什么了 |
[36:00] | The trigger guard– | 护弓- |
[36:01] | there looks like there’s some kind of transfer on it. | 好像上面有什么物质 |
[36:05] | It’s oily, like packing grease, maybe. | 很滑 像是是密封润滑脂 |
[36:08] | Could be from the real shooter. | 可能是真正枪手留下的 |
[36:10] | Let’s have Eric take a look at it. | 让Eric检查下 |
[36:14] | You brought me out here for some window shopping? | 你拉我过来逛商店? |
[36:16] | (chuckling): Not quite. | 不完全是 |
[36:18] | Could use a hand. | 也许能帮把手 |
[36:19] | Trace found on the Corner Shot | 拐弯枪上的油脂 |
[36:20] | was motor oil. | 是机油 |
[36:22] | Viscosity says it’s from a motorcycle. | Viscosity是摩托车上的 |
[36:24] | Here you go. Glove up. | – 继续 – 戴上手套 |
[36:28] | So we have to collect oil samples from all of these. | 我们得采集所有的机油样本 |
[36:30] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[36:45] | Problem, Coop? | Coop 有问题吗 ? |
[36:46] | No, no, no problem. | 不 不 没问题 |
[36:51] | You don’t know where the oil cap is, do you? | 你不知道机油盖在哪 是吗 |
[36:53] | It’s just more of a four-wheel type guy. | 只是习惯驾驶四个轮子了 |
[36:55] | I got you. | 明白了 |
[36:56] | Step out. Watch and learn. | 让开点 |
[36:59] | (clears throat) | 看着我学点 |
[37:01] | The oil cap. | 机油盖 |
[37:17] | You got it? | 明白了吗 |
[37:19] | Got it. | 明白 |
[37:53] | You sure these are | 你确定 |
[37:54] | different enough to register with the mass spec? | 这些用质谱仪分析够不同了吗 |
[37:56] | Yeah. Detergents and additives, they vary from brand to brand. | 当然 每个牌子的清洁剂和添加剂都不尽相同 |
[37:59] | Okay, so what if some of these guys use the same brand? | 如果那些家伙都用一个牌子的呢 |
[38:01] | Then we rely on the bikes. | 那我们寄希望于摩托了 |
[38:03] | When engine parts rub together, | 当引擎部件相互摩擦时 |
[38:04] | they slough off particles of iron and zinc. | 会有铁和锌的剥落物 |
[38:06] | (engine revving) | |
[38:13] | And every bike is different. | 每辆车都不相同 |
[38:14] | That’s right. | 说得对 |
[38:15] | Custom bike leaves us with custom motor oil. | 不同车就有不同的机油 |
[38:17] | Now, the ICP mass spec, | 质谱仪的感应耦合等离子体 |
[38:20] | it’s like a microscopic metal detector. | 就如同是一个微小的金属探测仪 |
[38:22] | It’ll tell us if our samples match. | 它会告诉我们样本是否匹配 |
[38:57] | WOLFE: We’ve got a match. | 找到匹配了 |
[39:00] | DELKO: V-Ray Groves. | 是V-Ray Groves |
[39:02] | So much for brotherhood. | 还真是”手足情深” |
[39:06] | WOLFE: We found the motor oil from your Harley | 我们在凶器的扳机上 |
[39:08] | on the trigger of the murder weapon. | 发现你的哈雷摩托的机油 |
[39:10] | You killed Billy Gault and framed | 你杀了Billy Gault |
[39:11] | one of your brothers. | 还嫁祸给你的兄弟 |
[39:14] | No, I brought Billy in. | 不 Billy是我带进去 |
[39:16] | I vouched for him. | 我为他担保 |
[39:18] | If Hawk had found out he was a cop, I’d be dead. | 如果Hawk发现他是警察 我就死定了 |
[39:24] | How’d you make him for a cop? | 你怎么知道他是警察的 |
[39:26] | This broad, always hanging out around his pad. | 这很简单 多去公寓那逛逛就知道 |
[39:29] | She’d hide every time he left. | 他走后 她都会躲起来 |
[39:40] | I found a way to run her plates. | 我通过查她的牌照 |
[39:42] | Got an address. | 找到了地址 |
[39:53] | She was his old lady. | 她是他的老婆 |
[39:55] | And in that neighborhood– | 而在那片 |
[39:56] | man, he was definitely a cop. | 他是个警察 确信无疑 |
[40:00] | Survival of the fittest. | 适者生存 |
[40:02] | DUQUESNE: So you used your gang’s bikes | 所以你利用帮内的摩托 |
[40:04] | to drown out the sound of the gunshot. | 制造噪音来掩盖枪声 |
[40:16] | (people screaming) | |
[40:24] | Well, congratulations. Job well done. | 恭喜 干得很不错 |
[40:26] | He’s dead, she’s a widow. | 他一命呜呼 她成了寡妇 |
[40:28] | He looked me in the eye for two years, | 两年来 他看着我 |
[40:30] | said he’d always have my back. | 说他永远会掩护我 |
[40:32] | You say that to a Crypt King… | 这话 你去和帮派人说 |
[40:36] | you better mean it. | 最好是真的 |
[41:03] | You got him. | 你抓住他了 |
[41:05] | We did. | 抓住了 |
[41:10] | I keep wondering, you know… | 我一直在想 |
[41:13] | wondering if I could’ve done something | 在想我是否能做什么 |
[41:15] | to change what happened to him. | 可以改变发生在他身上的事 |
[41:17] | No. | 不 |
[41:18] | Your husband made a choice. | 你丈夫早已下定决心 |
[41:20] | There was nothing you could have done. | 你也无能为力 |
[41:23] | I’m mad at him. | 我真得很气他 |
[41:26] | But I’m proud of him. | 但也以他为豪 |
[41:29] | You should be. | 确实 |
[41:30] | Takes a very special human being to take a job like that. | 那工作不是随便什么人都能胜任的 |
[41:42] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 伙计 |
[42:05] | CAINE: I heard you’ve been reassigned, Jake. | Jake 听说你被分派到别地 |
[42:10] | Yeah, one too many visits with you guys. | 是啊 和你们频繁接触 |
[42:11] | It’s bad for business. | 可不是什么好事 |
[42:14] | So is becoming one of them, Jake. | Jake 成为他们其中一员 也好不到哪 |
[42:16] | Hey, I’m a lot of things, | 嘿 我的身份千边万化 |
[42:18] | but outlaw biker isn’t one of them. | 但 飞车帮成员 却不能算了 |
[42:21] | I looked into Billy’s files, | 我看了Billy的文件 |
[42:23] | and it turns out that you crossed the line. | 显示你已经越线了 |
[42:27] | Bikes and booze. | 机车 美酒 |
[42:28] | It’s part of the game a UC has to play. | 黑帮成员的拿手好戏 |
[42:31] | What about the drugs? | 那毒品呢 |
[42:35] | Listen, you got a gun to your ear | 听着 你头上有把枪指着你 |
[42:37] | and some amped-up biker saying you’re a cop, | 一些发飙的车手说你是条子 |
[42:39] | you do what you have to do. | 你不得不那样做 |
[42:41] | Yes, but Billy didn’t play it that way, did he, Jake? | 没错 但是Billy没那么做 是吗 Jake? |
[42:43] | Billy played it clean. | Billy是清白的 |
[42:45] | Yeah, and he got himself killed. | 是啊 都把自己送进棺材了 |
[42:47] | Sometimes it’s safer to be on the dark side. | 有时在黑暗面反而安全 |
[42:52] | I want you to listen to me. | 听我说 |
[42:54] | I had a brother who worked undercover, just like you. | 我有个兄弟也是卧底 和你一样 |
[42:57] | And he crossed to the dark side and never came back, Jake. | Jake 但却撒手尘寰 |
[43:02] | He never came back. | 再也没回来 |
[43:07] | Well, that won’t happen to me. | 呃 那种事不会发生在我的身上 |
[43:19] | Let’s hope so, son. | 希望如此 孩子 |
[43:21] | Let’s hope so. | 希望如此 |
[43:23] | Captioning sponsored by CBS, | |
[43:28] | C.S.I. PRODUCTIONS, | |
[43:32] | and presented by Toyota. Moving Forward. | |
[43:34] | Choose any direction as long as it’s moving forward. |