Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第5季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第5季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:20] Or I’ll keep taking everything you love. 你所爱的一切 我会统统夺走 CBS揭幕大戏 犯罪现场调查 迈阿密篇 金秋美剧 从风软开始 从巴西开始 从迈阿密开始
[01:10] CAINE: What are you talking about? 你说什么?
[01:11] We’re returning Riaz to stand trial in Brazil. 我们遣返Riaz回巴西受审
[01:16] H… it’s our move. H 我们得行动了
[01:22] We’re going to Brazil. 我们去巴西
[02:13] I know you thought 我知道你的心思
[02:14] we’d be turning Antonio Riaz over to you. 我们要把Antonio Riaz移交给你们
[02:16] I still do. 我还是这么想
[02:17] Unfortunately, Mr. Riaz is about to become a free man. 遗憾的是 Riaz将无罪释放 重获自由
[02:20] You can’t free that man; he murdered my sister. 我们不能放了那个人 他杀了我姐姐
[02:22] To charge Mr. Riaz, we require a list 要指控Riaz 还需要很多东西
[02:24] of all witnesses and contact information. 包括所有证人和联络信息
[02:26] Which we gave to you six weeks ago. 这些我六周前就给你了
[02:28] We gave you the police reports, 还有警方报告
[02:30] the witness statements, even the crime scene photos. 证人陈词 甚至犯罪现场照片
[02:32] Everything you needed to go to trial. 审判所需的所有材料
[02:33] Because of his Mala Noche affiliations, 因为他和Mala Noche的关系
[02:34] names were omitted. 名字被自动忽略
[02:35] Your prosecutor sanitized them. 你的检控人帮他洗脱罪责
[02:43] We believe in witness protection. 这属于证人保护措施
[02:45] And we believe in full disclosure. 但我们需要透明公开
[02:46] And without that information, my hands are tied. 没有这些信息 我们也束手无策
[02:49] Now, you understand the importance of paperwork. 现在你该明白文书工作的重要了
[02:51] That man commissioned the murder of my sister. 弑姐真凶 正是他所雇佣的
[02:55] You’re making a huge mistake. 你犯了弥天大错
[02:57] I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[02:59] Not as sorry as you’re going to be. 别惺惺作态了
[03:30] I don’t think you know 我想你还不知道
[03:30] how this is going to end, Caine. 这是如何结束的 Caine
[03:32] I know exactly how it’s going to end. 我知道得一清二楚
[03:34] Go home. 回去吧
[03:35] I will, Antonio, when this is over. Antonio 此间事了 我会回去的
[04:59] Where’s Riaz headed? Riaz身在何处?
[05:01] My guess is one of thefavelas. 我猜可能隐匿在一个贫民区
[05:03] The most dangerous parts of town. 城里最危险的地方
[05:05] The shanties are built onto the hillsides. 简陋小屋多建于山坡处
[05:07] Cops, uh, say rumor is that Riaz is 据警察说 Riaz是
[05:09] something like the mayor of one of those. 当地的头目
[05:11] I have no doubt. 毫无疑问
[05:13] Which way do you think he’s headed? 你说他会走哪条路
[05:14] I don’t know, 我不知道
[05:15] but, Eric… I know someone who does. 但是 Eric 有人或许知道
[06:01] I heard about your wife. 你妻子的事情我听说了
[06:05] I’m very sorry, Horatio. 很遗憾 Horatio
[06:07] Then you know why I’m here: I’m after a man named Riaz. 那么你应该知道我来这里的目的 我来追缉Riaz
[06:10] I think Raymond can help me find him. 我想Raymond可以帮我找到他
[06:14] What makes you think 为什么你认为
[06:15] that Ray has anything to do with that world? Ray跟这事有关系?
[06:16] Because I know Raymond, Yelina. 因为我了解Raymond Yelina
[06:21] A leopard doesn’t change its spots. 江山易改 本性难移
[06:26] I didn’t want you to know. I’m sorry, I… 我不希望你知道 对不起 我
[06:29] You sent us here for a clean start. 你送我们到这 从新开始
[06:31] It’s not your fault. 这不是你的错
[06:33] Could we go inside, please? 我们可以进去说吗?
[06:41] I’m scared, Horatio. 我很害怕 Horatio
[06:44] I think he’s gone over completely. 我以为他彻底洗心革面了
[06:45] Does he go to thefavelas? 他有去贫民区吗
[06:47] Drugs. 毒品
[06:50] He says he only collects payment, but… 他说他只负责收账 但是
[06:53] I don’t believe him. 我不相信他
[06:54] He comes home, changes clothes, disappears again. 他回家换过衣服后 又不知所踪
[06:57] I think he deals with people at high levels. 我想 他是在跟一些有头有脸的人打交道
[06:58] Is he with Riaz? 比如Riaz?
[07:00] With Riaz? Against Riaz? 与Riaz合作 还是对着干
[07:03] I don’t know. 我也一无所知
[07:04] He says he does it for us. 他说 做这一切都是为了我们
[07:06] That’s a lie. 信口雌黄
[07:08] The only person Ray Caine cares about Ray Caine唯一在乎的人
[07:10] is Ray Caine. 就是他自己
[07:12] RAY JR.: Don’t listen to her, Uncle Horatio. 别听她的 Horatio叔叔
[07:13] She has no idea. 她也不明就里
[07:15] Ray, please. Ray 好了
[07:16] RAY JR.: You’re always talking trash about him. 你总对他恶语中伤
[07:18] My dad puts his life on the line every day for us. 父亲为了我们 每天都冒着生命危险
[07:21] If Dad’s with Riaz, it’s because he wants to help us. 如果爸爸跟Riaz混在一起 也是为了我们
[07:24] Get to school. 去上学
[07:25] Raymond, do what your mother says. Raymond 听你妈妈的话
[07:27] Go ahead, son. 去吧 儿子
[07:33] He idolizes his father. 他很崇拜自己的父亲
[07:36] I’m afraid he’s going to become just like him. 我担心有其父必有其子
[07:39] Yelina, are those Raymond’s shoes? Yelina 那是Raymond的鞋子?
[07:42] Yes. 是的
[07:43] Let me see those, please. 让我看看
[07:51] Could you hold that up, please? 你可否拿着?
[07:53] Just like that. 对 就这样
[07:59] What are you going to do? 你要做什么?
[08:01] I’m going to get this to the lab. 我要把照片发到实验室 做检测
[08:16] Got it. 好了
[08:19] You think they’ll manage to find Ray? 你认为他们可以找到Ray吗
[08:20] This vegetation will help us 这个植物可以帮我们
[08:22] find where he hangs out. 找到他经常出入的地方
[08:24] You know, it suits you. 你知道吗 这个很衬你
[08:25] What? 什么?
[08:27] Being boss. 当老大
[08:28] It’s temporary. 只是暂时的
[08:30] Okay, Lieutenant Duquesne. 好的 Duquesne上尉
[08:32] Pay scale would be nice, though. 薪水自然水涨船高
[08:34] Find me. 有事找我
[08:35] All right. 好的
[08:38] Calleigh Duquesne. Large and in charge. Calleigh Duquesne 好拉风的老大
[08:41] And by large, you know I mean 说到拉风
[08:43] in terms of your reputation and… 你可是声名卓著
[08:45] responsibility, and… 尽职尽责 而且
[08:46] You look very beautiful today. 你今天真是神采飞扬
[08:49] Well, that’s a… that’s a nice save. 谢谢你的夸奖
[08:52] Let me ask you something. 有点事情想问问你
[08:53] You gonna make any changes while they’re gone? 他们离开后有否调整计划?
[08:55] Because, uh, you can,you know. 你知道你有权可以
[08:57] Like what? Like, I don’t know… -例如? -例如嘛 我也不知道
[08:59] Like her… 像她
[09:01] I can’t believe she’s a CSI now. 难以置信 她也成鉴证人员了
[09:04] She’s worked hard for it; 她工作很勤奋啊
[09:05] and history aside, she’ll make a good one. 根据她往表现 她会成为一名出色的鉴证人员
[09:07] Hey. Just got a call out 嗨 刚接到报警
[09:09] on a female vic in Coral Gables. 在Coral Gables发现女性受害者
[09:12] What are you waiting for? 还等什么?
[09:14] No. It… There’s nothing that says -不是 只是 -其实
[09:16] I got to take a trainee with me, okay? 没有必要带一个新手跟我一起去吧?
[09:19] I mean, I can… 我是说 我可以
[09:20] I can process a crime scene myself, thank you. 一个人搞定的 谢谢
[09:22] That’s true, but you won’t. 没错 但是你不会
[09:24] WOLFE: Are you sure you want this 你确定希望这是
[09:25] to be your first act as, uh, boss for the day? 新官上任三把火之第一把火?
[09:28] It’s my fifth. Get going. 第五把咯 去吧
[09:37] How’s Brazil? 巴西那边情况如何?
[09:38] Ah, the leaf. 噢 叶子
[09:40] The petioles are hidden 叶柄是隐藏的
[09:42] and the lamina are ten centimeters. 叶片长10厘米
[09:44] It’s a Drosera villosa. 属于有绒毛的茅膏菜属植物
[09:46] This thing’s carnivorous, so we are looking 这东西食虫的
[09:49] at the face of a killer. 我们所见的 其实是一个杀手
[09:50] That’s interesting. 这太有趣了
[09:51] Can it be found in Rio? 在Rio可以找到这种植物吗?
[09:53] I doubt it. It’s indigenous to the rain forest. 我怀疑 它属于当地的热带雨林作物
[09:55] Their job just got a lot harder. 他们的任务难度加大了
[09:58] DELKO (over phone): Calleigh.
[09:59] Hey. 嗨
[10:00] Hey, how’s it going? 情况如何?
[10:01] It’s been tough. 举步为艰
[10:03] Is everything okay? 事情还顺利吗?
[10:04] No, uh, they released Riaz. 不 他们释放了Riaz
[10:06] Yeah, I heard. 我听说了
[10:08] It’s beautiful. What’s it like down there? -那里环境如何? -这里环境很美
[10:09] It couldn’t be farther from Miami 跟迈阿密差不多距离
[10:10] other than the weather. 但是气候却好很多
[10:12] Everywhere you turn, there’s a skyscraper or mountain. 无论你面向何处 都会看到摩天大楼或高山峻岭
[10:14] Shantytowns here– they wield all the power. 这里的贫民区 遍布各处
[10:16] They’ve already had two police actions today. 今天 就已经发生两起事故了
[10:18] And what about the people? 当地人如何?
[10:19] The people are great. 还不错
[10:20] Are they just everywhere? 是不是无处不在?
[10:21] No, that’s the thing– 11 million and, uh, 没有 大概1100多万人口
[10:22] it feels less crowded than Miami. 远不及迈阿密那么熙熙攘攘
[10:24] It’s like they’re waiting for something. For what? -他们似乎在等待什么事情的发生 -什么事情?
[10:27] I don’t know. I don’t know if I want to find out. 我不知道 不过我会查出来的
[10:29] Look, what have you got on Ray’s location? 你们找到Ray的落脚之处了吗?
[10:31] i am confused. 不明白
[10:32] but why are you looking for Ray? 你为什么要找Ray?
[10:34] Because we hear he’s with Riaz. 因为我们听说他跟Riaz在一起
[10:37] Bad news– the leaf, it’s a… 坏消息 那片叶子是
[10:39] Drosera villosa. 有绒毛的茅膏菜属植物
[10:41] It’s indigenous to the rain forest, 属于热带雨林作物
[10:42] which means he’s working outside the city. 这表示他在城外工作
[10:45] I forgot to tell you– Rio has an inner-city rain forest. 我忘说了 Rio的城内有一片热带雨林
[10:47] It’s right next to one favella. 就在一个贫民区的边上
[10:49] Oh, well, in that case, I’m glad we could help you. 既然如此 我很高兴我们能帮到你
[11:02] A forest in the middle of Rio, Eric? 在Rio城内有片树林 Eric?
[11:04] Yeah. Favella starts right up here. 是的 Favella就是从这里开始
[11:11] You hear that? I do hear that. -你听到了吗? -当然
[11:13] Come on. 走
[11:36] He’s alive. 他还活着
[11:40] H…
[11:42] it’s your brother. 是你的兄弟
[11:45] Get help, Eric. 帮忙 Eric
[11:49] CAINE: Easy, easy. 轻点 轻点
[11:54] All right. 好的
[11:58] Big brother? Yeah. -哥哥?
[12:00] Ray. -是的
[12:04] Ray Ray, who did this to you?
[12:06] R-Riaz. 谁下此毒手?
[12:10] I just… I just wanted to help my family. 我是为了我的家人
[12:14] Right now, let me help you, okay? 现在让我们来帮你 好吗?
[12:16] Not me… 不是我
[12:18] He doesn’t understand. Ray… -他不明白
[12:20] He’s just a kid. I know. -他只是个孩子 -我明白
[12:22] I want you to let me worry about Ray, Jr. 就让我来处理小Ray的事情吧
[12:24] You have to help him. 你必须帮助他
[12:25] Riaz has got his hooks in him. Riaz控制了他
[12:27] He’s in danger. I want you to listen to me. -他现在是危险分子 -我希望你现在听我的
[12:29] I’m going to take care of that boy. 我会照顾那个孩子的
[12:31] Ray, okay? Ray 好吗?
[12:46] I’m going to take care of him. 我会照看他的
[12:56] I love you. 我爱你
[13:33] The authorities have his body. 警方已将他尸体运走
[13:36] I’m making the arrangements right now. 我在做安排
[13:40] Thank you. 谢谢
[13:41] Yeah. 是的
[13:44] Somehow, I always knew he would end up like this. 不知为什么 我早就预感到 他会落得如此下场
[13:48] Yelina, there’s one other thing. Yelina 还有另外一件事
[13:51] Ray Jr.– is he okay? 小Ray 他没事吧?
[13:53] Where is he? I can find him. -他在哪儿? -我能知道他的行踪
[14:01] You gave him a GPS watch. 你给他买了块带GPS的手表啊
[14:03] When he started hanging around 他开始和那些小混混
[14:05] with those favella boys, 混在一起的时候
[14:05] I was scared something like this would happen. 我很担心会发生类似的危险
[14:11] Bonde.
[14:13] That’s the elevated rail. 那是在引水渠旁边的
[14:15] By the aqueduct. 高架铁路
[14:16] That’s Riaz country. 那儿是Riaz的地盘
[14:46] This is my new man in town. 这是我在城里新招的小弟
[14:47] I want you to remember him, okay? 我要你记住 他是跟我混的 知道了吗?
[14:49] Hey, Ray. 嘿
[14:51] Ray CAINE: Ray.
[14:54] Ray, this is not a good idea. Ray 你这一招棋可走错了
[14:56] I think he’s doing fine, Caine. 我觉得他走得挺好 Caine
[14:57] So are you. 你也干得不错
[14:59] You found me. 至少找到我了
[15:00] Ray, I want you to come with me. Ray 你得跟我一起走
[15:03] Stay out of this. You don’t understand. 少管闲事 你根本不了解内情
[15:05] I do understand, 我当然了解内情
[15:06] and that’s why I want you to come with me. 正因如此 我才要你跟我一起走
[15:11] RIAZ: I told you, Caine. 我告诉过你 Caine
[15:13] I was going to take everything you loved. 我会让你的所爱全都离你而去
[15:19] Ray!
[15:21] CAINE: Ray!
[16:00] That trolley heads into the heart of the favellas 那班电车会开往favellas的中心地带
[16:03] was the dangrous part of the town 那是这城里最混乱危险的地方
[16:04] you know whatever? that’s what we are working on 我想 咱们的工作就是赴汤蹈火 直扑虎穴
[16:16] All we have is Ray Jr.’s watch to go on, huh? 我们能有所进展的全部希望 都寄托在小Ray的手表上了 是不是
[16:19] DELKO: That’s right. 没错
[16:23] There’s a blue substance smeared on here. 这儿蹭上了一块蓝色的东西
[16:29] Pepper. It smells likeepper spray, 胡椒味 闻起来像是防狼剂
[16:31] but that doesn’t explain the color. 怎么是蓝色的?
[16:32] Not true, Eric. They use it to stop riots. 并不是防狼喷雾 Eric 这是用来制止骚乱的
[16:41] That’s right, the bullet fires 没错
[16:42] a combination of the two. 子弹将胡椒喷雾和蓝色颜料一起发射出去
[16:44] The dye identifies the agitator. 颜料可以标记出骚乱者的身份
[16:46] We find this morning’s police action, 我们去查一下今天上午的出警情况
[16:48] we find that favella and Riaz. 就能找到favella和Riaz了
[17:21] This beauty is 这位美丽的女士叫做
[17:23] Pamela Silvers.
[17:24] First responders say her husband Carl found her. 最先到达现场的警员说 是她的丈夫Carl发现了她
[17:29] It’s a botched robbery? 是入室抢劫么?
[17:30] That’s what he’s saying. 他是这么说的
[17:32] She’s beaten pretty bad. 她被打得伤痕累累
[17:33] Yeah. C.O.D’s head trauma, right? -是啊 -死亡原因是脑外伤 是吧
[17:35] See these? 看到这个了么?
[17:36] Thin rings of blood on her lips? 她唇上的细小血滴
[17:39] That’s expiration. 那是呼气造成的
[17:40] Now, I think her lungs collapsed… 因此我认为 她的肺部严重受损
[17:44] sending blood into her esophagus. 使血液涌入食道
[17:47] Her saliva mixed with the blood, 唾液与血相混合
[17:48] creating these droplets, 形成这些小滴
[17:50] eventually leading to full esophogeal blockage. 最终导致食道完全阻塞
[17:55] She drowned in her own blood. 她溺死在自己的血里
[17:57] BOA VISTA: Okay, I’ll start collection. 好 那我开始取证了
[17:59] You start over there with the murder weapon. 你就从那边的凶器开始
[18:01] You photo, you sketch, you measure 在取证之前
[18:02] before you collect anything, you got that? -你要先拍照 画出草图 进行测量 -知道么?
[18:04] Got it, check. 知道 我去了
[18:23] WOLFE: Do you recognize this, Mr. Silvers? 你知道这是什么吗 Silvers先生?
[18:25] SILVERS: That’s the shirt you made me take off at my house. 这是我的衬衫 正是这件衬衫 才得麻烦你跑趟警局
[18:30] And you see the tiny bubbles in the blood? 你看到血迹上的小气泡了吗?
[18:31] That’s your wife’s saliva, which can only be there 那是你妻子的唾液 只有当她活着时
[18:34] if you were there while she was alive. 你就在她身边 它才可能溅到你衬衫上
[18:37] All right? 没错吧?
[18:38] You told me she was dead when you got home. 然而你却告诉我 你回家时发现她已经死了
[18:40] SILVERS: Okay. 好吧
[18:42] Okay, okay, she-she-she was flailing. 好吧 好吧 她 她当时还在抽搐
[18:46] But I tried. 但我确实尽力了
[18:47] Okay, I tried to save her. 真的 我尽力去救她了
[18:49] Hang on, Honey. (choking) 坚持住 亲爱的
[18:50] Hang on. I’ve called an ambulance. 坚持住 我已经叫救护车了
[18:54] And you… didn’t tell us this why? 那么 你为什么不实话实说呢?
[18:57] Because I thought it would make me look guilty. 因为我以为 这会让你们觉得 我有作案嫌疑
[18:58] Mr. Wolfe, let’s tell the man what he won. Wolfe先生 咱们来告诉他 他的谎话带来了什么后果吧
[19:00] I swear… All right. I-I gave her CPR 我发誓 好吧 我 我给她做了心肺复苏
[19:03] until the paramedics arrived, but it was too late. 一直做到救护车到达 但是为时已晚
[19:07] No. It’s never too late. 不 永远都不会为时已晚
[19:11] Let’s start from when you got home. 我们从你到家之时开始说起
[19:16] Can I help you? 您有什么事吗?
[19:18] That man killed my mother. 那家伙杀了我妈妈
[19:21] Carl Silvers is your father? Carl Silvers是你的父亲?
[19:23] Stepfather. 继父
[19:24] He killed her, didn’t he? 是他杀了她 对不对?
[19:26] BOA VISTA: Well, I assure you that we’re on top of it. 嗯 我向你保证 我们会查出真相的
[19:28] And those guys in there, they’re very good. 里面的那些人很强
[19:31] They’ll get him. 他们会让他坦白交待
[19:32] Okay? Okay. -好吗? -好的
[19:34] But you really shouldn’t be in here right now, all right? 而你现在不能在此逗留 知道么?
[19:43] How’d it go in interrogation? 审讯进展如何?
[19:45] Aah… husband’s sticking to his story 唉 她丈夫紧咬牙关不松口
[19:46] and I can’t budge him. 我没办法让他招供
[19:48] Well, he may just have a good reason. 嗯 也许他的确有足够理由这么做
[19:50] All physical evidence is equivocal. 所有有形证物都不能指明凶手
[19:52] So if the evidence isn’t telling us anything, 如果证物对调查毫无帮助的话
[19:54] what do you got? 你又有什么发现呢?
[19:56] Meet air DNA. 分析空气成分
[19:57] It captures and analyses the signatures 它可以捕捉到任何可挥发有机化合物
[19:59] of any volatile organic compounds. 的痕迹 并对其进行分析
[20:01] Basically anything airborne. 基本上囊括了所有靠空气传播的物质
[20:02] Basically any invisible evidence. 以及所有无形证物
[20:04] So the killer…? 这么说 那个杀人犯
[20:06] Could have left behind some evidence 很可能在不知不觉之中
[20:07] he didn’t even know existed. 留下了一些证据
[20:08] Such as cologne or aftershave. 比如古龙水或者须后水之类的
[20:10] You already processed her clothes? 你已经检查过她的衣服了?
[20:12] Yeah. 是的
[20:18] So there’s benzene, octyl acetate… 上面有苯 还有辛基乙酸酯
[20:22] Let me guess, there’s Texanol, 我来猜猜 那是成膜助剂
[20:24] because it’s house paint. 是建筑用漆里面的
[20:26] Yeah. 没错
[20:27] I’m such an idiot. 我真是个傻瓜
[20:29] One of the guys we interviewed was a painter doing the siding. 我们质询过的一个人 就是正在刷墙的油漆工
[20:32] Why are you beating yourself up? 你干吗要自怨自艾呢?
[20:34] You just broke the case. 你刚刚找到了案子的突破口
[20:39] I gave you guys a statement. 我已经把我知道的告诉过你们了
[20:41] We found traces of the exact paint you used 我们在受害者身上发现的油漆痕迹
[20:44] on the victim’s body. 恰恰是你所使用的品牌
[20:46] The Z-nose indicates 电子鼻分析显示
[20:47] you were in close proximity to Mrs. Silvers. 你和Silvers太太有近距离接触
[20:49] (crying): Please! Please… 求你了 别这样
[20:55] We’re executing a search warrant for your vehicle as we speak. 正如我所说 我们正在申请 对你的汽车的搜查令
[20:58] Do you want to tell me anything that may help you? 你是否愿意告诉我些事情作为申辩?
[21:01] Yeah. Uh, so, okay. 嗯 这个 那好吧
[21:04] Sh-she did come out and talk to me, 她的确曾经出来和我说话
[21:07] and neighbor ladies only do that for one reason. 而当邻家女士这么做时 通常只有一个目的
[21:10] So I went in there at lunch. 所以吃过午饭我就去了她家
[21:15] Get out of my house. 快从我家里滚出去
[21:16] Come on. 得了吧
[21:23] I just want to have a little fun. 我只是想找点乐子
[21:25] Please, please! 求你了 别这样
[21:28] Nothing gets me angrier… 我最讨厌的就是
[21:32] than a tease. 被人取笑
[21:35] Sue me. 尽管起诉我吧
[21:37] I will do more than that. 远不止如此
[21:51] I’m going to go and bury my wife now. 我要去安葬我妻子了
[21:53] I’m really sorry, Mr. Silvers. 我对此非常抱歉 Silvers先生
[21:55] But you understand, 但你要理解
[21:56] we have to follow protocol, procedures. 我们必须要经过这个程序
[21:59] No. No, I don’t have to understand. 不 不 我想我没必要理解
[22:05] “We are so sorry.” “我们非常抱歉”
[22:07] Did you just apologize to him? 你刚刚向他道歉来着?
[22:10] Uh, yeah, I, okay… I-I know, I know. 嗯 我 好吧… 我 我知道 我知道
[22:13] I’m supposed to leave the emotion out of it. 我不应该将个人情绪带入工作
[22:15] If you knew, you wouldn’t do it. 既然知道 你就更不该那么做了
[22:17] Okay, I’m sorry. I’m new. 好吧 对不起 我是新人
[22:38] Scott?! 我们走 把手放在背后 不许动
[22:40] You said they’d get him. 你说过他们会让他坦白交待的
[22:42] You promised. 你答应过我
[22:44] Did you tell him his stepfather did this? 你告诉他是他继父干的?
[22:45] No, I didn’t! I-I don’t… 不 我没有! 我 我没有…
[22:47] I don’t know, I don’t know… Oh, my God, I don’t think so. 我不知道 我不知道… 哦 天啊 我万万没想到
[22:50] You don’t know? You don’t think so? What is it?! 你不知道? 你没想到?你这是什么意思?!
[22:51] The kid thought that the husband did it. 那孩子以为是她丈夫干的
[22:53] Just because your husband was a bastard 也许你丈夫的确是个王八蛋
[22:55] doesn’t mean that they all are. 但这不代表全天下的丈夫都是
[22:58] That’s low, Ryan. 你这话太恶心了 Ryan
[23:00] No, Natalia, that’s low. 不 Natalia 你这事儿干得才恶心呢
[23:32] DELKO: Chief Braga said that this was the location Braga警长说 这里就是今早Riaz被释放后
[23:33] of the police action this morning after Riaz’s release. 警方与骚乱者发生冲突的地方
[23:37] Maybe there’s someone around who saw Ray Jr. 这附近可能有人曾经见到过小Ray
[23:59] They know you are cops. 他们知道你们是条子
[24:01] You better go. 你们最好赶快撤
[24:03] There’s danger. 否则就惹祸上身了
[24:04] Where’s Riaz? Riaz在哪儿?
[24:05] He is usually there. 他一般都在这儿
[24:07] Not now. 但现在不在
[24:08] He’s waiting for collections. 他在等着收钱
[24:10] Where? 在哪儿?
[24:11] We light bottle rockets off 我们在城里不同的地方
[24:13] in different city areas. 把瓶子当作信号弹打上去
[24:16] He sees, and others collect. 他看到了 就让别人来收钱
[24:19] For the heroin you guys package and sell. 你们就是这样进行毒品交易的
[24:30] There’s only one place you can see the whole city from– 这儿只有一个地方能看到全城–
[24:32] it’s the hill of Corcovado. 就是Corcovado山
[24:33] Was he with a boy? 他是和一个男孩子在一起么?
[24:37] I’m going to ask you again. 我再问你一遍
[24:38] Where’s the boy? 那个孩子在哪儿?
[24:41] He got into an auto… with a lady. 他和一位夫人乘车走了
[24:44] What lady? 什么夫人?
[24:46] A pretty lady. 一位很美的夫人
[24:47] And other boys, like me. 还有其他男孩子 像我这样的
[24:49] Where were they heading? 他们要去哪儿?
[24:56] Tchau. Hey, hey. -嘿 嘿
[24:57] Hey! 嘿
[25:04] I got to find that boy. 我得找到那孩子
[25:17] Have you found him? 你找到他了么?
[25:17] He got into a car with a woman. 他和一个女人进了一辆汽车
[25:19] Did he say anything to you about it? 他跟你提过这件事么?
[25:20] No. But he left his backpack behind, 没有 但是他没有带走他的背包
[25:23] and he never leaves the house without it. 以前他出门时从来都是把它随身携带的
[25:24] Scotch tape, carbon paper and… 透明胶带 复写纸 还有
[25:27] Why would anyone cut off the tips of latex gloves? 干嘛要把橡胶手套的手指部分剪下来呢?
[25:30] To make heroin pellets. 为了包裹海洛因
[25:38] Are you saying my son is muling drugs? 你的意思是 我儿子在参与运毒?
[25:47] Horatio. 我是Horatio
[25:49] I’ve been better. 我已经好多了
[25:51] Is Delko with you? No, he’s not. -Delko和你在一起么 -不 没有
[25:53] Why? His signal just died. -为什么这么问 -他的联络信号突然消失
[25:55] I’ve been monitoring you guys. 我一直在监控你们
[25:57] Okay, I know where to find him. 好吧 我知道哪里能找到他
[25:59] I got to go. 我要走了
[27:08] Antonio, I unwely showed you compassion Antonio 上次我们狭路相逢
[27:11] the last time we met. 是我不得不对你心慈手软
[27:13] This time, you won’t be so lucky. 这次 你不会那么走运了
[27:15] Where is my nephew? 我的侄子在哪里
[27:18] You’ll never find your nephew. 你永远也不会找到你的侄子了
[27:23] Easy, Eric. Eric 不要激动
[27:26] Easy. 放轻松
[27:27] Now, Antonio, 现在 Antonio
[27:29] this is your last chance. 这是你最后的机会了
[27:31] Where’s my nephew? 我的侄子在哪里啊
[27:32] You still don’t understand, huh, Caine? 你怎么还是执迷不悟 Canie
[27:40] Don’t I? 我没有么
[27:42] Don’t I, Antonio? 我没有么 Antonio
[28:06] Scribble. 很潦草的便条
[28:08] “Flag L.” L旗帜
[28:10] That’s Flagler, Eric. 那不正是旗手 Eric
[28:12] DELKO: It’s got to be where he sent Ray Jr. 他一定是把Ray Jr藏在那里了
[28:14] CAINE: I’d bet money on it. 我打赌
[28:16] We headed home? 我们回去么
[28:17] we are going home 走
[28:26] I didn’t tell Scott Satlin anything. 我没有告诉Scott Satlin任何事
[28:29] Did he or did he not see 他有没有目睹
[28:31] his stepfather in interrogation? 他继父被审讯
[28:33] He did. But I didn’t know it was his son until he told me. 他看到了但是直到他告诉我了以后 我才知道这是他的儿子
[28:36] But the second you found out, 但是你知道之后 应该马上
[28:37] you should have taken him outside. 把他送出这里
[28:38] I… I know that now. 我现在知道了
[28:40] His attorney is pleading the insanity defense. 现在他的律师为他做无罪辩护
[28:43] Claims you put him in a murderous state. 宣称是你让他蓄意谋杀的
[28:44] Okay, so think. 所以 你仔细回想一下
[28:46] What exactly did you say to him? 你到底和他说了什么
[28:49] I told him that Tripp and Ryan were good 我告诉他Tripp和Ryan都很有经验的
[28:51] and that we’d get him. 我们一定会将他绳之以法的
[28:53] “Him” as in the stepfather? “他”是指继父么
[28:54] “Him” as in the killer. “他”是指凶手
[28:55] Are you sure? 你确定么
[28:58] (sighs): I don’t… I don’t know. 我 我不知道
[29:00] Okay, look, Boa Vista, 好了 听着 Boa Vista
[29:01] your career isn’t over because of this, 你并不会因为这次过错 而毁了你的职业生涯
[29:03] but you see how hard things can be 但是要吸取教训
[29:04] when people take what you say out of context. 因为别人会曲解你的话
[29:06] That’s a mole dig, isn’t it? 这是梦 不是么
[29:09] No. No, it absolutely isn’t. 不 不是的 事实上不是的
[29:11] It’s a reality. 这就是现实
[29:13] We’re on the same team now. 我们现在是同事
[29:15] We present a unified front to the world, 我们得向外界展示 我们有多团结一心
[29:16] regardless of how we’re feeling at the moment, okay? 不管我们现在是怎么想的 好么
[29:19] I-I never… explicitly said 我从未明确说过
[29:22] that the stepfather did it. 是继父做的
[29:25] Well, we’ve got one question left to answer. 我们现在还有一个问题没有解决
[29:27] What? 什么
[29:28] Where’d Scott get the firearm? Scott哪里来的武器呢
[29:31] Hey. 嘿
[29:33] I heard you were here. Welcome back. 我听说你来了欢迎回来
[29:35] Thanks. 谢谢
[29:38] So, I heard it didn’t go down like it was supposed to. 我听说没有像预计的那样入狱
[29:41] Courts dropped the ball, let Riaz out? 法庭居然开释了Riaz
[29:43] Yeah. 是啊
[29:45] But, uh, we took care of it. 不过 我们还是摆平了这件事
[29:49] You okay? 你还好么
[29:55] It doesn’t bring Marisol back. 我们没有把Marisol带回来
[29:57] I know, Eric. 我知道 Eric
[29:58] Look, if there’s anything I can do, anything at all… 听着 如果我能帮得上什么忙 我定当尽心竭力
[30:01] There isn’t, but thanks, Alexx. 不用了 谢谢你的好意 Alexx
[30:04] I got to get to Questioned Documents, okay? 我要去拿那些问卷文档了
[30:07] See you later. 回见
[30:11] TRIPP: Calleigh.
[30:13] Hey. Got anything on the Satlin case? Satlin的案子有进展了么
[30:14] Found a theft report. 有一份失窃记录
[30:16] The guy’s condo was broken into four days ago. 4天前 有人的公寓遭窃
[30:19] Only item missing is a nine-mil. 小偷只偷了一把9毫米手枪
[30:21] Yeah, and take a look at that address. 是啊 看看那个注册号
[30:23] Gun owner resides in the Keys. 手枪的主人住在Keys
[30:24] Looks like I need to have 看来我们要和Scott Satlin
[30:26] another conversation with Scott Satlin. 再好好谈谈了
[30:31] Do you remember anything about the shooting? 你还记得开枪时候的情景么
[30:33] Barely. 几乎不记得了
[30:34] I saw him, and then… 我看到了他 然后
[30:38] just black. 一片空白
[30:39] Then I was cuffed. 然后我被人拷了起来
[30:41] Do you remember stealing the gun? 你还记得自己偷这把手枪么
[30:44] What? 什么
[30:46] The gun you used, you stole it four days ago. 你用的那把抢
[30:50] Scott. 是4天前被盗的
[30:52] What? 什么
[30:53] You told Homicide that you had been in the Keys. 你说过你在Keys呆过一段时间
[30:56] That’s where the gun was stolen. 手枪就是那里被偷的
[30:57] It was reported three days ago when you were down there. 3天前 也就是你在那里的时候 人家来报案了
[31:01] I stole the gun from the neighbor at the beach house 我是从海边小屋的邻居那里偷来的手枪
[31:04] for protection, from my step-dad. 是为了保护自己不受继父凌辱
[31:07] Let me tell you something. 让我来告诉你
[31:11] People who fail an insanity defense 一个人如果无罪辩护失败的话
[31:13] are five times more likely to get a life sentence 那么他终身监禁的概率 比坦白认罪的人终身监禁的概率
[31:15] than those who just simply admit they’re guilty. 要高出整整5倍
[31:22] I hated that man. 我讨厌那个男人
[31:24] He made my mother so unhappy. 他让我妈妈郁郁寡欢
[31:27] She called me while I was on vacation. 当我在我度假的时候 她打电话给我
[31:30] Said he threatened to hit her. 告诉我 他威胁要打她
[31:31] And when you saw Boa Vista, 当你看见Boa Vista的时候
[31:33] you found a chance to hide behind insanity. 你发现有个装疯弄傻的机会
[31:39] It was wrong, I know. 我知道我错了
[31:42] Incidentally, so are my statistics. 顺便说一句 我刚才所说的概率
[31:45] Frankly, I haven’t a clue which way the jury will rule. 是随口说说的 我不知道法庭会怎么判
[31:53] Get him out of here. 带他离开这里
[32:09] Hey. Anything? 嘿 有线索了么
[32:09] It’s just going to take one minute, Eric. 马上就好 Eric
[32:12] These kids are like a ticking time bomb. 这些孩子就好像定时炸弹一样
[32:13] I know, I know. Just give me one second here. 我知道 我知道 再给我一点时间
[32:16] How much you figure they’re carrying? 你认为他们带了多少
[32:17] 25 pellets per of compressed powder heroin. 25粒 每粒都是压缩的纯海洛因
[32:19] That’s a million dollars a kid, provided they don’t burst. 一个孩子就等于1百万美元啊
[32:21] Right, from their stomach acid. 好了 从他们的胃酸来看
[32:23] Once heroin enters the system, it shuts everything down– 一旦海洛因进入人体 所有的器官都停止工作
[32:27] blood stops flowing, lungs stop breathing, 血液也不流动了 肺部也不呼吸了
[32:30] kid stops living. 孩子的生命就停止了
[32:32] Which is exactly why I need this to go faster. 这就是我要你快点的原因
[32:33] Horatio’s nephew is one of those kids. Horatio的侄子就是他们当中的一员
[32:36] 2-0-2-8-1 Flagler.
[32:38] Does that address mean anything to you? 这个地址说明了什么?
[32:41] That’s where they’re hiding the kids. 那些孩子就藏在那
[32:50] Ma’am. 女士
[32:52] Ma’am? 女士
[32:55] Stand back, please. 请往后站
[32:57] I didn’t do this. 不是我做的
[33:10] It’s not Ray. 这不是Ray
[33:13] Well, it’s somebody’s son. 他也是其他人的儿子啊
[33:19] All right, tell us again how it all happened. 请再说一次 到底发生了什么
[33:21] I escort these boys for Riaz. 我替Riaz护送这些孩子
[33:23] I drop them off, and then I return home. 我把他们送到这里 就回家了
[33:36] I only come up here for my family. 我是为了我的家人 才不得不如此
[33:38] The money is very good. 赏金很丰厚
[33:40] And illegal. I know. -是违法的 -我知道
[33:41] I’m so ashamed. 我很惭愧
[33:43] How did you get up here? Chartered flight. -你是怎么来这里的 -包租的飞机
[33:46] Private airfield. 从私人机场起飞
[33:48] I drove the boys here, 我开车送孩子们来这里
[33:51] and then this one boy– he started to sweat. 然后这个孩子开始不停地出汗
[33:55] He looked so sick. 他看上去很不适
[33:57] There is a number that I’m told to call. Then what happened? -然后我就打了那个联系电话 -再然后呢
[34:00] A man came… 一个男人来了
[34:02] and he did that to the boy. 痛下杀手
[34:08] WOMAN: He cut open the boy to get the pellets. 他把孩子开膛剖腹 取出药囊
[34:11] All he cared about were the drugs. 他只关心那些毒品
[34:15] What about the other two boys? 其他2个男孩呢
[34:17] They ran. 他们跑了
[34:18] I didn’t stop them. I was afraid for their lives. 我没有阻止他们 因为我担心他们的生命安危
[34:20] How do you get in contact this man 你怎么和这个男人联系
[34:23] With this cell phone. 用这个手机
[34:24] Eric Redial it, Eric.
[34:34] Eric? 重拨一下
[34:49] See this little tiny bit of circuitry right there? 看见这里小小的电路元件了么
[34:53] That is like a teeny, tiny cheese grater for epithelials. 就好像奶酪磨碎机一样 留下了上皮组织
[35:05] Well, let’s hope it pans out. 希望我们能找出真凶
[35:32] DELKO: Angel Demorte.
[35:32] Works with Tiago Matos. 和Tiago Matos一起
[35:34] He’s a big-time Miami mover. 他是迈阿密的搬家工人
[35:36] Not Mala Noche, though? 但不是Mala Noche的
[35:38] Means Riaz was dealing outside of his gang. 也就是说 Riaz和帮外的人做生意
[35:41] If you bring in Angel, maybe you can get to Matos. 如果你能抓来Angel 你就能找到Matos了
[35:45] H, we got a lead. 我们有线索了
[35:49] You guys got nothing. 你们会一无所获
[35:52] We found the murder weapon on you, Angel. 我们在你身上找到了凶器
[35:54] I keep telling you to help yourself out 我告诉过你 帮自己脱困的方法就是
[35:56] and give us something to charge Tiago Matos with. 给我们一些能起诉Tiago Matos的证据
[35:58] I do that, I sign my death warrant. 如果我这么做了 不是自寻死路?
[36:01] Well, it’s you or the state. 你自己看着办了
[36:03] Doesn’t matter to me. 和我无关
[36:08] ANGEL: Man, you got the wrong guy. 你们抓错人了
[36:11] Lieutenant Caine? Caine中尉
[36:13] Tiago Matos.
[36:15] Where are you taking my driver? 你们带我的司机去哪里
[36:16] I’m taking him to prison. 带他去监狱
[36:18] He murdered a young boy over your drugs. 他为了你的毒品杀了一个小男孩
[36:21] You know so much, why am I still a free man? 如果你真知道那么多 怎么我还如此逍遥
[36:23] Because I want it that way. 因为我希望这样
[36:25] Now where are the other two kids? 现在告诉我还有2个孩子在哪里
[36:26] There’s two others? 还有其他2个么
[36:28] I don’t know… If they’re full of packets as you say, 我不知道啊 如果他们像你所说的带着很多胶囊
[36:31] the morgue will get them soon. 那么你很快会在太平间找到他们的
[36:32] I sincerely hope for your sake that doesn’t happen, Tiago. 我真诚地为你着想 希望不要发生这样的事情 Tiago
[36:35] Tell you what, Lieutenant. 我告诉你 中尉
[36:37] I’ll do better than that. 我能做的更好
[36:38] I help you look. Hmm. 我会帮你留意着
[36:40] When I find them, I’ll make sure to give you a call. 当我找到他们的时候 我一定会给你打电话的
[36:42] when you sure you won’t waste that time to call me.tiago 我确定 你不会打电给我的 Tiago
[36:54] Hello. 你好
[36:56] RAY Jr.: Mom? 妈妈
[36:56] Ray! Oh, my God, where are you? Ray 天啊 你在哪里
[36:58] I’m okay, Mom. 我很好 妈妈
[36:59] Ray, honey, I’m in Miami. Ray 宝贝 我在迈阿密
[37:01] I’ve been looking for you. 我一直在找你
[37:02] Listen to me. You’re what?! 听我说 –你说什么
[37:04] I know what you’re doing, and you’re in real danger. 我知道你在做什么买卖 你身处险境
[37:06] I am if you’re here, Mom. Go home. -如果你来了我才是真的危险了呢 妈妈 回家去
[37:08] Ray, please listen to me. Ray 请听我说
[37:09] I have to do this, 我必须这样做
[37:11] to save Dad. 才能救爸爸
[37:12] And if you try to stop me, they’ll kill him. 如果你阻止我 他们会杀了他
[37:14] About your father, I… 关于你爸爸 我
[37:16] There’s something I have to tell you. 我必须告诉你一件事情
[37:18] I don’t want to hear it. 我不想听
[37:19] And don’t try to trace this call, 别想追踪这个电话
[37:21] ’cause I’m throwing this phone away. 因为我就要把它扔了
[37:22] Ray, please. Ray! Ray 求你 Ray
[37:28] What else did he say? 他还说了什么?
[37:30] Nothing, unfortunately. 很不幸 他没说别的
[37:31] Just that he was trying to save his father. 他只是想要救他爸爸
[37:33] Well, at least we know he’s still alive. There’s more. -至少我们知道他还活着 -不仅如此
[37:36] I got in touch with one of his friends, Dominic. 我和他的一个朋友Dominic联络上了
[37:39] Dominic. Okay. Dominic 很好
[37:41] Dominic gave Ray Jr. a gun. Dominic给了小Ray一把枪
[37:43] And there’s one more thing. 还有一件事
[37:44] Pablo,
[37:46] one of the boys Ray traveled from Brazil with, got sick. 另一个和Ray一起 从巴西过来的孩子病了
[37:55] He’s in a hospital. 他在医院
[37:56] What do you mean sick? 你所谓病了指的是什么?
[37:57] He’s in surgery. 他正在接受手术
[37:59] They’re removing their heroin pellets. 他们在取出海洛因
[38:17] We’ll talk later. 我们等会儿再说
[38:24] WOLFE: Is this what H got at the hospital? 这是H从医院拿来的?
[38:27] Yeah, from the third kid, Pablo. 是的 从第3个孩子Pablo身上
[38:29] Okay, so what exactly are we looking for? 那好 我们到底在找什么?
[38:31] If we can find a byproduct in these things, 凡是咱们从这里面能找到的
[38:32] we can target it on the street. 也全都能从大街上找到
[38:34] Okay. So what’s all this? 好吧 这些都是什么?
[38:36] It’s the wax, it’s the tape. 蜡 胶带
[38:39] and there’s a carbon layer. 有一层碳层
[38:41] Then there’s the tip of the latex glove 然后是橡胶手套的指端
[38:42] it was originally packed in. 这是最原始的包装
[38:43] Hang on a second. 稍等片刻
[39:02] It’s a print. 一个指纹
[39:03] Well, that was packed in Brazil, 这是在巴西包装的
[39:05] so I’m not sure how a print’s going to help us. 我不知道这个指纹能帮我们什么忙
[39:07] Has a print ever hurt us? 指纹也没帮过倒忙 不是么?
[39:12] CAINE: You lied to us, Ana. 你对我们说谎了 Ana
[39:13] About what? 关于什么?
[39:14] An innocent chaperone to these kids? 你说你只是个陪伴孩子的无辜者
[39:17] You packed those pills down in Brazil. 你在巴西包装了这些毒品
[39:19] I did nothing of the sort. 我与此无关
[39:20] DELKO: That’s funny because 搞笑了
[39:21] we found found your print 我们在一个海洛因包装里
[39:23] packed inside one of these heroin pellets. 找到了你的指纹
[39:34] If I pack them, they pay me triple. 如果我来包装 他们付我3倍的价钱
[39:37] The money is too good to say no. 利益实在很大 根本无法抗拒
[39:39] So you put these kids’ lives at risk. 所以你将这些孩子的生命置之不顾
[39:41] They’re no angels, believe me. 相信我 他们都不是善良之辈
[39:43] One of these kids was killed, Ana. 一个孩子因此而死 Ana
[39:47] Well, that never happened before. 以前从没有发生过这种事
[39:48] And it’s not going to happen again, I can assure you. 我向你保证 以后也不会发生了
[39:56] This is Delko. 我是Delko
[39:59] All right. Thanks. 好的 谢谢
[40:02] H, the kid in the hospital– he’s conscious. H 在医院的那孩子醒了
[40:04] He knows where Ray is meeting Matos to give him the drugs. 他知道Ray去哪儿与Matos接头 并给他毒品
[40:40] I want my dad. 我要我的父亲
[40:41] After you give me what I came for. 等你交出我想要的再说
[40:45] Gentlemen, 先生们
[40:46] put your weapons down. 放下你们的武器
[40:47] I want my dad. 我要我父亲
[40:48] Matos, put it down. Matos 放下枪
[40:49] You, too, Ray. 你也是 Ray
[40:50] Let me speak to my dad. Ray. -让我和我父亲说话
[40:52] Ray, your dad is gone. Ray 你父亲不在了
[40:54] He’s gone, son. 他去世了 孩子
[40:56] You killed him?! 你杀了他?!
[40:57] Ray.
[40:58] Ray, don’t do it. Ray 不要这样做
[41:00] RAY: No. 不
[41:01] He deserves to die. 他罪不容诛
[41:02] If you cross this line, you can’t come back, son. 一旦越过雷池 你将无法回头 孩子
[41:05] Yeah, kid. Shoot me. 来啊 孩子 杀了我
[41:06] Shoot me, or I’ll shoot you. 杀了我 要么我会杀了你
[41:08] Ray Ray, this is the last thing
[41:11] that your dad would want you to do. 这是你父亲最不希望你做的事情
[41:12] You got to believe me. 你必须相信我
[41:14] I want you to put it down. 我要你放下枪
[41:17] Put it down! 放下枪!
[41:20] Put it down. 放下枪
[41:26] Hey! 嘿!
[41:55] You okay, son? 你还好吗 孩子?
[41:58] Are you okay? 你还好吗?
[42:05] I’m okay. 我很好
[42:07] I’m okay. 我很好
[42:17] Why don’t you catch the car? 到车上去
[42:24] Bye, Uncle Horatio. 再见 Horatio叔叔
[42:25] See you soon. 再见
[42:33] Raymond? Raymond呢?
[42:33] His body is being transported as we speak. 他的尸体将被运过来
[42:37] There’s a Brazilian term. 巴西有句谚语
[42:39] Saudade. 往事不堪回首
[42:41] It’s the sadness one feels for happy memories. 回想往日幸福时光 怎不教人分外悲伤
[42:45] Like I have for Ray and you have for Marisol. 我对Ray和你对Marisol的怀念都是如此
[42:49] What are you going to do? 今后你准备怎样?
[42:51] Brazil is saudade now, too. 对我来说 巴西现在也是“故国不堪回首明月中”了
[42:56] Although I’m not really sure what there is here for us. 虽然我并不清楚 那里对我们来说意味着什么
[42:59] I do. 我知道
[43:00] What? 是什么?
[43:01] Family. 你的家
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第4季第25集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第5季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme