Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第4季第25集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第4季第25集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:32] is it him? 是他吗?
[01:34] No.It’s not riaz. 不是里亚兹
[01:39] Not this one either. 这个也不是
[01:42] He’s not here. 他不在这里
[01:45] Who we trying to find? 你们在找谁?
[01:47] Antonio riaz.Mala noche. 安东尼奥 里亚兹, 马拉诺齐帮的
[01:51] Riaz gave the order to shoot marisol. 里亚兹下令射杀玛瑞叟
[01:59] Guess he stepped out before his buddies got cut down. 看来他在同伙被灭前跑掉了
[02:01] Yeah,the guy seems to have nine lives. 是啊, 这家伙好像有九条命
[02:05] He can run,but he can’t hide,H. 逃得一时, 不可能消失, 老霍
[02:07] We’ll get him,eric.Frank. 我们会抓到他, 艾瑞克, 弗兰克
[02:09] I’ll call it in. 我去报告
[02:11] I’ll take a look around. 我四周看看
[02:14] I’ll be out back. 很快回来
[02:37] Jessop,run! 杰塞普,
[03:06] CSI: Miami Season 04 Episode 25 跑!
[03:12] ” One Of Our Own “ “内奸”
[03:40] This boy was only 27 years old,horatio. 这孩子才27岁, 霍雷肖
[03:44] – What about the five dead around the pool? – Jessop takes priority,alexx. – 泳池周围那五名死者什么情况? – 杰塞普优先, 阿利克斯
[03:49] He took some frag. 他中了很多弹片
[03:52] Wait a minute. 等等
[03:56] Take a look at this,horatio. 看看这个, 霍雷肖
[03:58] It’s a hand grenade pin. 手雷保险拴
[04:00] Looks like fishing wire. 看上去像鱼线
[04:02] This is a booby-trap,alexx. 是一个诡雷, 阿利克斯
[04:09] I’d like to get my hands on the sadistic bastard who did this. 我想亲自抓住这个变态的混蛋
[04:13] I’ll save you a piece. 留你一份
[04:29] How well did you know jessop? 你跟杰塞普熟吗?
[04:33] He was starting patrol when I was leaving. He was a nice guy. 我离开的时候他正开始做巡警 为人不错
[04:41] I hope it was over fast. 但愿他没太多痛苦
[04:44] Yeah. 是啊
[04:50] Noches have firearms. I guess the question is why didn’t they fight back. 诺齐帮有武器, 为什么他们未还击
[04:54] Probably a surprise attack. 可能是突然袭击
[04:56] Besides… 而且…
[04:59] I don’t think a .9 mil would have worked against these. 我想9mm手枪也干不过这个
[05:02] 7.62 x 39.Steel cartridge casing. 7.62 x 39mm 钢制弹壳
[05:07] Cyrillic writing on the headstamp. This is russian-made ammo. 弹底有斯拉夫铭文, 是俄制弹药
[05:10] Russian?Machinegun,an ak? 俄制? 机枪, AK类的?
[05:13] We won’t know more until i get it under magnification. Will you help me scoop these up? 这要放大了看才知道, 帮我捡吧?
[05:52] – Maxine valera? – Yeah? – 麦科辛 韦雷拉? – 是我
[05:54] You’re going to need to come with us. 你要跟我们走
[05:56] Special agent perry,fbi. 联邦密探佩瑞, FBI
[05:58] Where are you taking me? 跟你们去哪?
[06:00] We need to ask you a few questions. 我们要问你一些问题
[06:02] Okay. I’ll just grab my stuff. I need a few files. 让我拿上我的东西, 还有几份文件
[06:04] No.Don’t touch anything,just walk. 不, 什么都别碰, 走就是了
[06:22] What’s going on? 什么事?
[06:25] Who are they? 什么人?
[06:39] Damn. 靠
[06:40] What was that about? 这是干什么?
[06:42] I’ll tell you what that was about. Valera’s the mole. 告诉你吧, 韦雷拉是内鬼
[06:45] What? 什么?
[06:46] Yeah,that’s how the feds operate. 密探就是这么做事的
[06:47] Yeah,’cause you’re a big fbi expert. 是啊, 你对FBI还真够熟悉的
[06:49] That’s what they do.They start an investigation,put in an operative. 就是这样的, 他们暗中调查, 安插眼线
[06:53] An operative. 眼线
[06:54] Which they me sure they get out before the fur starts to fly. 在闹得满城风雨之前, 悄然撤出
[06:57] Cooper,you’ve seen way too many tom clancy movies. 库珀, 你看了太多的汤姆・克兰西电影 (政治惊险小说作家)
[07:00] Trust me on this.Things are about to go down. 相信我, 会有大事发生的
[07:09] Eric. 艾瑞克.
[07:10] Cabinet had traces of trinitrotoluene. 酒柜发现三硝基甲苯
[07:13] Tnt.Consistent with the grenade.What else? 手雷里的TNT炸药, 还有什么?
[07:17] I did a reconstruction. 我做了重建
[07:18] When jessop opened the cabinet door he pulled the fishing line and released the pin. 当杰塞普打开酒柜, 拉动鱼线 释放保险
[07:22] The spoon flies,initiates the striker. 压力杆弹出, 释放击针
[07:27] You got a three or four-second delay and… boom. 有3到4秒的延时, 然后…嘭
[07:32] That’s a signature. 手法独特
[07:33] I’ll enter it into the system, see if we get a hit. 我查一下有没有相似的
[07:35] Narrow it to the mala noche. 缩小到马拉诺齐帮
[07:41] Carlos santigo. 卡洛斯 桑提哥.
[07:44] Planted a car bomb in tampa six monthsgo. 6个月前在坦帕安装汽车炸弹
[07:46] Says that the feds couldn’t make the case, so they deported him. 这里说FBI无法落案, 他被递解出境
[07:49] Well,he’s back now. 现在他回来了
[07:59] Excuse me,who are you? 不好意思, 你们是?
[08:02] Can I help you with something? 我能帮忙吗?
[08:04] Csi wolfe? 现场调查员沃尔夫?
[08:08] Yeah. 是
[08:10] And who are you? 你们是谁?
[08:11] Special agent heather landry.Criminalist. 联邦密探海瑟 兰德瑞, 刑事专家
[08:14] This lab is under federal investigation. 我们在调查这个实验室
[08:16] Since when? 何时开始的?
[08:17] Since…oh… 自从…
[08:19] last fall. 去年秋天
[08:20] We’ve had a break in the case. Things are accelerating. 我们最近有很大进展, 案情有突破
[08:23] You want to do me a favor,man, and back up? 兄弟帮帮忙, 别动我东西?
[08:25] If there are orders to give, they’ll come from us. 发号施令伦不到你, 只能我来
[08:28] I don’t know if yourealize this or not, but one of our guys,officer jessop, 你意没意识到, 我们的同事杰塞普警官
[08:33] he just went down,and I’m handling some time-sensitive material here. 刚刚殉职, 我手里的证物延误不得
[08:37] Book what you have here.I’ll accompany you to the lab for analysis. 东西打包带走, 我陪你到实验室做检验
[08:40] Wait a minute. 等等
[08:42] You’re baby-sitting me? 你在看孩子吗?
[08:44] Fed outranks local.Every time. 联邦高于地方, 一直都是
[08:56] Got it. 找到了
[08:58] We have liftoff. 关键性的
[08:59] I’ll take that. 给我拿着
[09:00] Hey,that’s the evidence from the noche takedown last week. 那些是上周诺齐帮大抓捕的证物
[09:04] We got a tip it’s been tampered with. It’s ours now. 收到线报说这个被破坏了 现在是我们的证物
[09:06] Oh,and csi wolfe? 噢 对了, CSI 沃尔夫?
[09:08] Thanks for your cooperation. 谢谢合作
[09:10] for the record…I didn’t cooperate. 跟你说一声…我没有合作
[09:15] Horatio,it’s ryan. 霍雷肖, 是瑞恩
[09:18] We got a situation. 这里出事了
[09:22] I will ask you again. 我再问你一次
[09:24] What did you do when you handled the cash found at last week’s takedown? 你拿到上周获得的现金 做了些什么?
[09:28] I was the first one to analyze it after collection. 我是第一个分析它的
[09:31] I ran it for biologicals. 我做生物学检测
[09:35] Every analyst has to make a fresh opening. 每位分析师必须全新开封
[09:37] We’re prohibited from breaking another analyst’s seal. 禁止打开别的分析师的封条
[09:47] Did you count it? 你数过吗?
[09:49] Record the serial numbers? 记录号码没有?
[09:53] Answer the question,miss valera. 回答问题, 韦雷拉小姐
[09:55] No,I did not. 我没有
[10:02] Am I in trouble here? 我是不是惹上麻烦了?
[10:04] We won’t know that until this investigation’s over. 要等调查结束后才知
[10:33] You’re aware that I had an officer killed this morning. 你知道我今早损失了一名警官吧
[10:36] I am,and I’m sorry for your loss, but despite that,we got a job to do. 知道, 我表示悲痛 但节哀之于余, 我们还是要做事
[10:40] Why now? 为什么现在?
[10:41] There was a takedown on star island last week. 星岛上周有一次大抓捕
[10:43] I did that takedown. 我组织的抓捕
[10:44] Well,then you know,there was a cash seizure. 那你知道缴获了大量现金么
[10:46] Made by my csi… 是我手下的CSI…
[10:47] let’s get these guys out of here. 把他们押出去
[10:53] The house is secure. 房子搜过了
[10:56] …who did nothing wrong. …我们没做错什么
[10:57] Then someone in your lab did. 实验室里某人做了
[10:59] There’s $12,000 missing from the evidence envelope.According to your source. – 证物袋里的现金少了$12,000 – 根据你的线报
[11:03] The source is irrelevant. 哪来的消息不重要
[11:04] I want you out of here. 请你出去
[11:08] What are you talking about? 你说什么?
[11:09] I need that room,and I want you out of here. 我要用这房间, 我要你出去
[11:15] If I find any evidence of wrongdoing, 如果被我抓到一点点错处
[11:19] I’ll shut your lab. 我会关闭你的实验室
[11:21] And you,lieutenant,will go down with it. 而你, 中尉, 会被扫地出门
[11:24] Duly noted. 说的很清楚了
[11:26] Now beat it. 现在 给我滚!
[11:40] Airport security picked up santigo at ten minutes of. 机场安检在10分钟前抓到桑提哥
[11:44] Well,now we’ve got a room. 现在我们有间房来审问了 爆炸物残留…TNT
[12:00] Homeland security,code red,gate 11. 爆炸物残留…TNT 国土安全部, 红色警报, 11号闸
[12:05] Why am I here? 为什么抓我?
[12:07] You’d think an explosives expert would know what type of machinery gives him up. 你是个爆炸专家 你应该知道你是被什么机器抓出来的
[12:11] I don’t know anything about explosives. 我根本不懂爆破
[12:13] Airport security detained you because you handled explosives. 机场安检扣留你, 因为你碰过炸药
[12:17] You have a signature– 你有独特的手法–
[12:19] fishing line,an eyelet,fishing hook. 渔线, 滑孔, 鱼钩
[12:22] That’s not me.I’m scared of bombs. 不是我, 我害怕炸弹
[12:25] You rigged a grenade that killed one of my officers, 你安置的手雷杀死了我的警官
[12:27] so don’t come in here and insult me. 别在这里侮辱我
[12:30] I want to know why you were at the riaz house. 我要知道你为什么去里亚兹的房子
[12:36] Riaz said this was my last job. 里亚兹说这是我最后的任务
[12:49] He said that he wanted us noches to make a statement. 他说我们诺齐帮要有所动作
[12:51] Because we crashed his universal,right? 因为我们粉碎了他的团伙, 对吗?
[12:55] But I didn’t know who the target was. 但我不知道目标是谁
[12:57] And I sure as hell never intended for a cop to get killed. 而且绝无杀死警察的企图
[12:59] Carlos,officer jessop is dead. Where is riaz right now? 卡洛斯, 杰塞普警官死了 里亚兹在哪里?
[13:04] He wired 100 grand into my account. I never saw him. 他给我户头上汇了十万 我没见他
[13:06] I don’t know where he’s at. 我不知道他在哪里
[13:09] He ordered the hit on my sister! 他雇凶杀了我姐姐!
[13:12] You tell me where he is. 告诉我他在哪
[13:14] I don’t know,all right? 我不知道
[13:19] Carlos, 卡洛斯
[13:21] here’s what i want you to do. I want you to give him a message. 我希望你照我说的 给他送个信
[13:24] I want you to tell riaz that if he doesn’t talk to me, he’s a dead man. 我要你告诉里亚兹 如果他不跟我谈, 他就死定了
[13:40] Please document that I am transporting all casings recovered… 请记录下, 我把泳池处获得的所有弹壳
[13:43] …from the pool area to the southwest corner of the lab. 转移至实验室西南角
[13:45] Great. I’ve been dying to slip out to the bathroom. 太好了, 我得赶紧溜去洗手间
[13:47] Nice to know you’re human. 原来你是人类啊
[13:56] Firearms? 枪支?
[13:57] The marks on the casings are from a russian-made krinkov. 弹壳上的痕迹表明是俄制AK
[14:00] The noche do not use russian weaponry. 诺齐帮不用俄制武器
[14:02] Exactly.Tells me the shooting of the five noches by the pool was done by an outsider. 是的, 说明杀死那5人的是外来者
[14:08] Maybe a rival gang. 竞争帮派?
[14:09] It’s possible. 可能
[14:11] I’m really sorry I can’t get you closer to riaz. 很抱歉, 对于你抓里亚兹帮助不大
[14:16] No worries. 别担心
[14:18] Lieutenant caine. 凯恩中尉
[14:21] You rang? 你找我?
[14:22] I heard you contacted the jail.You’re having fierro brought down from keep away? 听说你和监狱联系了 你要提审严密关押的费耶罗?
[14:25] I need to speak with him. 我必须跟他说话
[14:27] What possible reason could you have to talk to the man who shot your wife? 为什么要跟杀死你妻子的人说话?
[14:30] He may have information that’s specific to her death. 因为他的话同我妻子的死有莫大关系
[14:34] It already looks like you beat him up when you arrested him out in the everglades. 你抓他的时候好像已经痛打了他
[14:38] He attacked my officer during his arrest. 他在拘捕过程中袭击我的手下
[14:40] Don’t make this worse… 不要再添乱…
[14:42] …or I won’t take this to trial. …否则我不能帮你了
[14:44] Could it get worse,ma’am? 还能更糟么, 女士?
[15:00] Looks like horatio and monica have agreed to disagree. 看来霍雷肖和莫尼卡没有达成共识
[15:04] Might want to talk to your fiancee about tone of voice. 最好劝劝你未婚妻注意语气
[15:07] I’ll work on that. 我会的
[15:08] What’s with all the blue lab coats? 这些穿蓝制服的是什么人?
[15:09] Federal tax dollars at work.We’ve each got a babysitter.Mine’s in the loo. 纳税人出钱给我们每人雇了个保姆 我的那个在厕所
[15:15] I’m here for the evidence you collected at the mala noche universal. 我是来取马拉诺齐团伙的证物
[15:18] So’s the fbi,but I assume you know that. FBI也是, 我想你也知道了
[15:20] I’m not fbi. 我不是FBI
[15:22] I’m here because that money was used to bribe a federal official six months ago. 我来是因为那些钱6个月前曾用来 贿赂联邦官员
[15:26] Well,apparently some of it’s missing. 有些钱丢失了
[15:28] They think that someone in the lab might have taken it. 他们认为实验室的人拿了
[15:30] – I can’t believe that. – Me,either. – 我不相信 – 我也是
[15:33] Ms. Duquesne,you’re up. I’ll walyou over. 杜凯恩女士, 该你了, 我送你过去
[15:38] I’ll walk you. 我送你吧
[15:43] Give ’em hell,calleigh. 让他们点颜色, 凯丽
[16:10] You got a wife,memmo? 你有妻子么, 梅默?
[16:17] At home… 在家…
[16:19] in nicaragua. 尼加拉瓜
[16:20] Then you’ll understand my position. 你应该明白我的举动
[16:23] I think you’ve shown me that– you and that other cop. 我想很明显了, 你和另外那个警察
[16:25] You attacked my investigator during your arrest. 你在拘捕过程中袭击我的手下
[16:29] I was following orders. Why are you here? 我奉命行事, 你来做什么?
[16:34] I’m here to give you a warning,memmo. 我带给你一个警告, 梅默
[16:40] a warning. 警告
[16:44] Mira, 做梦
[16:46] I’m mala noche.I’m untouchable. 我是马拉诺齐, 没人敢动我
[16:48] Untouchable just like your dead friends at the biscayne house? 就像海边别墅里那些被干掉的那样?
[16:53] Someone killed them all today,except riaz. 今天他们全被杀了, 除了里亚兹
[16:58] What do you want? 你想干什么?
[17:00] I want riaz. 我要里亚兹
[17:02] I want the man who ordered the hit on my wife. 我要那个下令杀我妻子的人
[17:07] What do I get out of it? 我能得到什么?
[17:08] I may be able to help keep you alive in here. 我也许会让你活命
[17:16] I don’t know where he’s at, but I got someone who might. 我不知道他在哪里 有个人也许知道
[17:20] I’m listening. 我听着
[17:22] Riaz was doing business with this arab dude, 里亚兹和一个阿拉伯人做生意
[17:25] rafik ohmad. 拉非科 奥马德
[17:28] Who is he? 他是谁?
[17:30] All I know,the guy works out of a warehouse. 我只知道他有一个仓库
[17:33] Dodge island. 道奇岛
[17:36] We good? 我们没事了?
[17:39] For now. 暂时
[17:59] Miami-dade police department 迈阿密德郡警察
[18:02] show us your hands 举起手
[18:08] Rafik ohmad. 拉非科 奥马德.
[18:11] Yes,officers.What’s going on here? 是的 警官 怎么回事?
[18:13] We have a warrant to search your premises. 我们有搜查令, 要搜你的场地
[18:20] What’s all of this? 这些是什么?
[18:21] It’s plastic sheeting. Protecting my shipping inventory. 塑料布, 运货时起保护作用
[18:24] What kind of inventory? 什么货?
[18:25] I import bronze goods.Decorative vases. 我进口青铜制品, 装饰花瓶
[18:29] That’s a lot of plastic for vases. 对于花瓶来说, 塑料太多了
[18:34] I want to talk to you about antonio riaz. 我想问安东尼奥 里亚兹的事
[18:37] I’ve heard of him,but only from the papers. 我听过, 但只是在报纸上
[18:39] lieutenant caine 中尉
[18:42] I found this in the back. 在后面找到的
[18:44] Bring that over here,please. 拿过来, 谢谢
[18:49] Is that a krinkov? 是柯林科夫? (对AK-74Su的简称)
[18:52] That’s the same type of weapon that was used to murder five mala noche soldiers this morning. 今早马拉诺齐帮的人就是被这种武器杀的
[18:56] Now that’s what i call… a decorative vase. 我把这叫做…装饰花瓶
[19:07] So… 所以…
[19:09] ten years with with the crime lab,huh? 在实验室工作了10年?
[19:13] Yes,you have several letters of commendation 你有好几封推荐信
[19:16] and outstanding performance evaluations,but… 还有杰出表现评估, 但是…
[19:18] but? 但是?
[19:20] I’m more interested in what is not in here. 我更喜欢挖这里没有的
[19:24] I don’t follow you. 我不明白
[19:27] I know that your boyfriend, 我知道你的男友
[19:29] detective john hagen, recently killed himself. 约翰 海根探员, 最近自杀了
[19:32] In your firearms lab. 在你的武器实验室
[19:38] Public record,private matter. 公开记录, 私人问题
[19:40] Same as your father’s drinking problem. 和你父亲的酗酒问题一样
[19:43] Is it true that you interfered in a murder investigation in which he was a subject? 你是否介入了对他的谋杀调查?
[19:50] Csi wolfe was the primary. I oversaw its progress. 沃尔夫调查员是主要人员, 我监督他
[19:53] What does this have to do with the missing money? 这和丢失的钱有什么关系?
[19:55] What is your lab’s protocol for the collection of any monetary evidence? 你们实验室对于货币证物 收集有何规程?
[20:00] Upon collection of any monetary evidence we photograph it… 收集货币证物必须拍照…
[20:06] …we count it twice,we record the denomination of every serial number of every bill. 点数两遍, 记录面值及每张纸币的号码
[20:16] We place it in an evidence envelope. We seal it and we initial it. 放入证物袋, 密封送检
[20:32] Did you follow that protocol? 你是否遵守了规程?
[20:36] $64,700.Here is a copy of all of my notes, including photographs of every serial number. $64,700. 这是我的所有记录副本 及所有号码照片
[20:48] – Are you okay? – Good god. – 你还好吗? – 受不了
[20:50] That guy reminds me of my junior high principal. 那人让我想起中学校长
[20:52] He knows more about me than my principal ever did. 他对我比任何一个校长知道的都多
[20:54] He knew about some shortcuts I took. 他们知道我做了点省略
[20:57] That I didn’t write the serial numbers down or count the money. 我没有写下号码, 没有点数
[21:00] I think they think I took it. 我们他们认为我拿了
[21:05] Maybe not. 不一定
[21:06] What do you mean? 什么意思?
[21:07] They’re still interviewing everyone in the chain of custody. 他们还在逐一询问每个人
[21:10] Good luck,aaron.Stick it to him. – 好运, 艾隆 – 跟紧点
[21:16] And you followed all laboratory procedures? 你遵守了所有的程序?
[21:19] Absolutely.Here’s a copy of my notes. 绝对, 这是我的记录
[21:23] Have you noticed any impropriety in the lab since you’ve been assigned here? 自从你来这里, 是否注意到 实验室有何不对的地方?
[21:27] No,not really. 不, 算不上
[21:30] Is that “no” or “not really”? 是”不”还是”算不上”?
[21:33] No. 不
[21:35] You called about something several months ago.Never followed up. 几个月前你报告过问题, 但未追查下去
[21:39] Dope evidence found on his sister? 他姐姐身上找到大麻证据?
[21:41] I’m not comfortable that eric delko was in this lab alone. 我不希望那个艾瑞克 德科单独在实验室
[21:44] I’ve already dealt with it, but thank you. 我已经处理了, 谢谢你
[21:50] That worked itself out. 那个解决了
[21:52] Tell me something. 跟我说说
[21:53] If you had to implicate any of your colleagues,who would that be? 如果你要揭发你的某位同事 你会选谁?
[22:03] This is ridiculous. 这太荒唐了
[22:04] Mr. Wolfe,you were the last person to handle the evidence. 沃尔夫先生, 你是最后一个接触证物的
[22:07] Obviously not,or there wouldn’t be any money missing. 显然不是, 否则就不会丢钱了
[22:09] And according to your notes and statement, 根据你的记录和声明
[22:13] you followed all procedures. 你遵守了所有规章
[22:16] yes. 是
[22:31] – You put all the money into the envelope? – Yes,I did. – 你把所有的钱放进信封? – 是的
[22:32] – No chance you missed some? – No. – 不可能漏掉? – 不可能
[22:35] Mr. Wolfe,we understand that you have keratitis. 沃尔夫先生, 我们知道你患有角膜炎
[22:39] One of the symptoms of this condition is blurred vision. 症状之一就是视物模糊
[22:44] What did you just say? 你说什么?
[22:47] I understand your concern. 我们明白你的担心
[22:49] Keratitis could be a career-ender. 角膜炎会终结你的事业
[22:51] The department could force an early retirement.I get it. 警察部将强制提早退休, 这我懂
[22:53] I do not have keratitis, but believe me 我没有角膜炎, 相信我
[22:55] i am seeing everything very clearly right now.Can I go? 我看东西看得很清楚, 可以走了?
[23:03] Hey,wolfe,what’s up? 嘿, 沃尔夫, 怎么样?
[23:05] – What the hell’s the matter with you?! – You told the feds i have keratitis! – 你出了什么毛病?! – 你跟FBI说我有角膜炎!
[23:09] You said you did! 你说了你有!
[23:10] I told you to draw out the mole,and I guess it worked’cause you told the feds!You told the feds! 我是为了引出内鬼 我看奏效了, 因为你告诉了他们!
[23:14] Hey,I had a few beers with some of the feds after basketball,man.It must have slipped out! 我和几个密探喝了点啤酒 是无意中说出的!
[23:18] You let it slip out about the money,too! 钱也是这么”无意”中流出去的!
[23:19] No,I don’t know anything about the money! 我根本不知道钱的事!
[23:21] Ryan! Ryan!Let him go now! 瑞恩! 瑞恩! 放开他!
[23:25] He’s a snitch.He’s a snitch. He told the feds about my eye. 他是个告密的, 他跟FBI说我的眼睛
[23:29] The two of you need to cut this crap out. 你们俩都给我闭嘴
[23:31] – You’re the mole. – Hey,I told you it slipped out. – 你就是内鬼 – 嘿, 我说了无意的
[23:33] It doesn’t matter.We’re trying to figure out the murder of a police officer. 这不要紧, 我们现在在查一位警官的谋杀
[23:55] I hired the mala noche for security. They’ll do anything for a price. 我雇马拉诺齐帮做保镖 他们为了钱什么都干
[23:59] Yes,and as part of the deal, you killed five of their men. 杀死5个他们的人 是合同的一部分?
[24:03] I was looking for one in particular. 我只是找其中一个
[24:05] His men wouldn’t tell me where he was. 他们不肯告诉我在哪
[24:07] His name is antonio riaz,right? 他叫安东尼奥 里亚兹, 是吧?
[24:12] Riaz! 里亚兹!
[24:14] Where is riaz? 里亚兹在哪?
[24:24] that’s right.He ripped me off. 是的, 他骗我的钱
[24:27] Explain,please. 请解释
[24:30] I paid him to bring me something. He kept it and the money. 我付钱想他买东西 他不交货也不退钱
[24:35] I haven’t seen him in a week. 我有一周没见他
[24:36] Where did this transaction take place? 在哪里交易?
[24:40] Brickell and 14th. 布瑞克勒街和14街拐角
[24:41] Officer. 警官
[24:46] Brickell and 14th,H. 布瑞克勒街和14街拐角, 老霍.
[24:47] – The financial district. – Banks on every corner. – 金融区 – 每个街角都有银行
[24:50] And banks have cameras. 银行有监控
[25:10] I’m,I’m so sorry. I am sorry. 我很抱歉, 对不起
[25:12] It’s all right.It’s all right. 没事没事
[25:15] What are these? 是什么?
[25:15] Security cam tapes from all the banks at 14th and brickell. 14街和布瑞克勒街的所有银行的监控录像
[25:18] We’re hoping to find riaz on them. 但愿能找到里亚兹
[25:21] Thanks. 谢谢
[25:23] How you holding up since your sister’s funeral? 你怎么样? 自从你姐姐的葬礼?
[25:28] not as well as I thought. 不如人意
[25:35] the hits just keep coming.It’s the feds. 打击一个接一个, 现在是FBI
[25:39] I guess I’m up next. 我想我是下一个
[25:41] – Good luck. – Thanks. – 好运 – 谢谢
[25:44] You talk to them yet? 跟他们谈过了?
[25:46] No. 没有
[25:47] I’m sure they’ll get to you before the day’s out. 我相信今天他们会找你
[25:51] They’re,they’re not going to talk to me. 他们…不会跟我谈
[25:53] Why? What do you mean? 为什么? 什么意思?
[25:56] They’re just not going to talk to me. 他们不会跟我谈
[26:06] You’re the mole. 你是内鬼
[26:07] – I knew I should have told you before… – that was your heads up? – 我知道早该告诉你… – 这就是你的提醒?
[26:11] You know me a year and you wait for the day… 你认识我一年, 等到今天才…
[26:13] that the feds swoop in to tell us you’ve been reporting on the lab? 等密探闯进来告诉我们 你向他们报告实验室的事?
[26:16] It’s not a job that I wanted. I didn’t ask for it. 这不是我想要的工作 我不是主动的
[26:18] – I didn’t want it. – Save it,save it. – 我也不想 – 省省吧
[26:19] – They thought they had a rogue lab. – Save it,natalia,okay? – 他们不信任实验室 – 省省吧, 纳塔利, 好吗?
[26:28] I don’t care.Look,I got to go,okay? 我无所谓, 我要走了
[26:30] I got to take these to av. 我得把这些送去AV室
[26:32] I can take these for you. I can take ’em. 我帮你拿, 我帮你
[26:33] No. Don’t touch anything. 不, 别碰任何东西
[26:42] I told you the total was $64,700. I printed every bill myself. 我说了总数$64,700. 我取了所有指纹
[27:06] A lot of money. 很多的钱
[27:09] A lot of temptation. 很多的诱惑
[27:12] Almost understandable,especially with the responsibilities you have. 考虑到你肩负的责任 几乎可以原谅
[27:15] And what’s that supposed to mean? 这话怎么说?
[27:19] It’s been a rough year for you. 这一年你很不顺利
[27:22] Popped positive on a random drug test. Your badge was used in a murder. 随机药检阳性 你的警徽牵涉到谋杀
[27:26] And I know medical care can get expensive. 医疗费用很昂贵
[27:29] Don’t you drag my sister into this,okay? 别把我姐姐扯进来, 好吗?
[27:30] The feds want to accuse me of stealing something,make it about something real. 想指控我偷东西, 来点真凭实据
[27:34] Like what? 例如?
[27:35] Like the information you got from your mole about me? 例如你们从内线那里得到我的信息?
[27:39] She got it because she was sleeping with me. 她能获得因为她和我上床
[27:42] And I’m not the only one. 而且我不是唯一的
[27:43] Really? 真的?
[27:44] Well,that is some fresh information, but I’m just looking for a thief in this lab. 是个新消息 不过我是在查窃贼
[27:48] Your mole got information on this lab by using sexual favors. 你的内鬼使用性交换获取实验室信息
[27:53] That’s a thief. 这才是偷窃
[27:54] And don’t think I won’t testify to that in federal court. 别以为我不敢在法庭上指证
[28:01] Sit down. 坐下
[28:04] This is not over. 这还没完
[28:06] It is for me. 对我已经完了
[28:11] Are these the bank tapes? 这些是银行录像?
[28:13] Got a clean shot of ohmad from one week ago. 有一周前奥马德的清楚图像
[28:18] This tape is from miami-dade bank. 这是迈阿密戴德银行的
[28:23] There’s rafik walking up. 拉非科走过去
[28:26] Riaz is at the wheel. 里亚兹坐在驾驶座
[28:28] That is a payoff.Did you get anything else? 这是个收获, 还有别的吗?
[28:32] Found two more shots of antonio riaz twice in the same week three months ago. 还有安东尼奥 里亚兹的两个图像 3个月前, 同一周内
[28:37] There’s his escalade. 这是他的艾斯克拉德(凯迪拉克的SUV)车
[28:39] I can’t tell who he’s with. 看不出他跟谁在一起
[28:41] It’s a female passenger. 女性乘客
[28:44] Maybe his girlfriend? 他女朋友?
[28:45] Yeah. Do you have another angle on her? 有没有别的角度?
[28:47] Not on this one,but i got less obstruction on the second tape. 这里没有, 另一盘录像里有清楚的
[28:55] Still can’t see her face. 还是看不见脸
[28:56] Go closer on the reflection. 放大反射部分
[29:02] Could I have a minute alone? 能不能让我单独待会儿?
[29:06] Yeah,sure,H. 当然, 老霍.
[29:11] eric… 艾瑞克…
[29:13] I’m in the av lab.Please join me. 我在AV室, 过来找我
[29:21] Got here as soon as I could. I was with that fed. 我马上赶来了, 刚才密探在找我
[29:34] Mari. 马里
[29:37] What is riaz doing with my sister? 里亚兹对我姐姐做什么?
[29:40] That is a surveillance tape we had on riaz. 这是里亚兹的监控录像
[29:44] She met with him more than once. 她不止一次见他
[29:53] It doesn’t make sense. 这说不通
[29:56] Well,it does to somebody. 对某些人说的通
[30:01] I’ll get her personal things. 我去检查她的私人物品
[30:02] Let’s do that. 动手吧
[30:13] Riaz had to be trying to get to you. It’s the only thing that makes sense. 里亚兹一定是想杀你, 这是唯一解释
[30:17] Eric,the problem is the video is three months old and marisol and I, 艾瑞克, 录像是3个月前的, 玛瑞叟和我
[30:22] we weren’t together at that point. 那时不在一起
[30:24] How did he get to her? 他怎么联系她?
[30:25] What is the exact date on the tape? 录像带的日期是?
[30:28] – It’s february 20. – February 20. – 2月20 – 2月20
[30:30] Compare it to her day planner. 看她的记事本
[30:37] “Meet diego for lunch.” “和迪亚哥吃午饭”
[30:39] Who’s diego? 迪亚哥是谁?
[30:40] She told me about him. 她告诉过我
[30:42] Said he bought marijuana for a cancer-support group. 说她为癌症互助团买大麻
[30:44] Hang on a second. 稍等
[30:45] Does riaz have an alias? 里亚兹有没有别名?
[30:48] Check it. 查查
[30:52] Antonio riaz. Known aliases… 安东尼奥 里亚兹, 又名…
[30:55] “diego riaz.” “迪亚哥 里亚兹.”
[30:56] Check and see if there’s a phone number there. 看看有没有电话
[31:05] – I got a number. – Eric,we can track that phone by gps. – 有一个 – 艾瑞克, 用GPS追踪那个电话 说话
[31:25] Diego…or should I say antonio? 迪亚哥…还是叫你安东尼奥? 凯恩中尉
[31:31] You know you’re going to have to answer to me,antonio. 你知道你必须回应我, 安东尼奥. 我想你想错了
[31:36] Why marisol? 为什么是玛瑞叟? 本来一切顺利–卖给病人大麻 遇见一个女孩, 弟弟在刑侦实验室 然后更加美妙的是 她和一个高级警官约会
[31:49] I’m going to find you. 我会找到你 你能找到的, 只有迈阿密上空的一团火球
[31:54] I may be closer than you think. 我比你想的更近
[32:00] Transmission ended. We’ve lost the signal.Riaz is in the wind. 通话结束, 失去信号, 里亚兹消失了
[32:03] Copy that,air unit. 收到, 空中组
[32:13] Eric,this is from ohmad’s warehouse. 艾瑞克, 这些是奥马德的仓库弄来的
[32:17] It’s actually plastic shrink wrap, so it has a memory. 这其实是收缩塑料布 所以有记忆性
[32:21] It seems to be holding some kind of case. 好像是包什么箱子的
[32:23] Based on what we know, probably a weapons case,right? 根据已知信息, 可能是武器箱, 是吗?
[32:27] Too big for ak’S. 用来装AK也太大了
[32:36] Eric,this is for military use. This is used to house surface-to-air missiles. 艾瑞克, 这是军方用来包裹地对空导弹的
[32:40] Surface-to-air missile means one thing. 地对空导弹意味着
[32:42] They’re gonna take down a plane. 他们要打下飞机
[32:43] Attention,airport units and air support. 注意, 机场小组和空中支援
[32:46] Potential suspect in possession of surface-to-air missiles in vicinity of the airport. 疑犯位于机场附近, 拥有地对空导弹
[33:02] Suspect spotted. South perimeter of runway 1-6-left. 发现疑犯, 16号左跑道南端
[33:36] stay down. Stay down. 躺下, 躺下
[33:39] Don’t move. 不要动 你杀死100个马拉诺齐 又有100个站出来 你以为你能阻止, 凯恩?
[33:50] I stopped you,antonio.Didn’t I? 我阻止了你, 安东尼奥, 是不是?
[33:53] Come on. 来吧 开枪吧, 凯恩 否则我会继续夺走你心爱之物
[34:04] you know,antonio… 知道吗, 安东尼奥…
[34:06] I believe you.I really do. 我相信你, 真的
[34:23] you want him,eric? 你想要他, 艾瑞克?
[34:28] He’s all yours. 归你了
[34:48] take him. 带走
[34:55] Bad news,wolfe. 坏消息, 沃尔夫
[34:57] Everyone checks out but you,and you were the last one to handle the evidence. 每个人都查过, 除了你 你是最后一个碰证物的
[35:01] I want to see that envelope,’cause I got a right to see the evidence against me. 我要看信封 我有权看不利于我的证据
[35:09] You can look,but you can’t touch. 可以看, 但不能碰
[35:12] I can see the problem from here. This has been cut and resealed. 我从这里就能看见, 这个被割开重封
[35:16] There’s a second piece of tape. 这是第2条胶带
[35:20] Do you,in fact,have keratitis? 你真的有角膜炎?
[35:22] I give up on you people. 我专门骗你们的
[35:27] I know corn starch powder when I see it. 一看就知道是滑石粉
[35:30] What? 什么?
[35:34] From latex gloves. 乳胶手套的
[35:35] We don’t wear powdered gloves in this lab, because it can compromise the evidence. 我们实验室不用带粉的手套 因为会破坏证物
[35:40] You’re after the wrong lab. 你们找错实验室了
[35:48] Calleigh. 凯丽
[35:50] Look,I know that you probably hate me. 我知道你也许对我心怀怨恨
[35:52] Let’s just say it’s trying right now. 就当正是如此
[35:53] – Can I explain, please? – I wish you would. – 给我解释的机会好吗? – 希望你能解释
[35:58] When the feds put me here to run unsolveds, 联邦调查局调我来检定悬案时
[36:00] they asked me to report on any suspected malfeasance. 要求我上报任何可疑的渎职行为
[36:03] To spy on us. 监视我们
[36:04] But I only supplied them with positive information. 但我只提供给他们正面的消息
[36:05] I have been nothing but a support to this lab. 我全心全意的支持着这个实验室
[36:08] Well,until money went missing. 直到实验室失窃
[36:10] – I didn’t make that call. – Well,then who did? – 不是我打的电话 – 那么是谁?
[36:13] They said it was a blind tip. 他们说是匿名消息
[36:14] I mean,the feds have been looking at this lab long before I ever got here. 早在我来之前 联邦调查局就盯上了这里
[36:19] What was the impetus? 目的呢?
[36:20] I have no idea. 不知道
[36:21] They said that investigations were being compromised because this lab mishandled evidence. 他们说因为实验室查证过程的失误 导致调查不得不暂缓
[36:25] So you’re saying that this started locally? 你是说此事缘于本地?
[36:30] excuse me. 抱歉
[36:33] Calleigh,it’s wolfe.I’m here with the envelope. 凯丽, 我是瑞恩 我拿到信封了
[36:35] I think I know who took the money. 我想我知道是谁拿的钱了
[36:37] I think I know who called it in. 我想我知道是谁告发的了
[36:43] Yeah, well, that’s not happening 那是不可能的
[36:46] trying to get go, next couple of days 看接下来几天的了
[36:49] Okay great 好的
[36:51] thanks 多谢
[36:55] hey,calleigh.What’s up? 嘿, 凯丽, 怎么了?
[37:00] You signed for the mala noche money three days ago. 三天前马拉诺齐帮的黑钱是你签的
[37:02] Yeah,that’s right.To process. 对, 没错, 为了送检
[37:04] Then how’d the envelope get back here? 那么信封怎么又回来了?
[37:06] – I returned it. – $12,000 lighter,peter. – 原物奉还 – 少了$12,000, 彼德
[37:10] And with no initials on it. 而且没有签名
[37:12] What are you insinuating? 你在暗示什么?
[37:13] I’m not insinuating anything. This sort of thing is my job. 我没有暗示任何事 这就是我的工作
[37:16] You wore powdered gloves,and the powder from the glove got on the envelope when you resealed it. 你戴着沾有粉末的手套 当你开封时粉末沾到了信封上
[37:25] Special agent perry,please report to operations. 联邦密探佩瑞, 请到行动组
[37:36] Okay, 好吧
[37:38] why did you come back here this morning and pretend to process the money? 为什么你今天早晨回来 假装来检验这笔钱?
[37:41] To put this back. 把这个放回去
[37:43] Are you kidding? You are throwing away your entire career. 你在开玩笑吗? 你这是在自毁前程
[37:46] I am trying to do the right thing,calleigh. 我试着做正确的事, 凯丽
[37:50] Will you admit to what you’ve done? 你会承认犯下的错误吗?
[37:59] I can’T. 我不能
[38:01] Then it’s too late. 那么为时已晚
[38:07] You called the feds about the money. I was going to fix it for you. 你给联邦调查局打电话 我正要替你弥补
[38:10] I am not going to apologize for trying to protect the people from a shoddy crime lab. 我不会为保护人们免受 一个渎职的犯罪实验室的伤害而道歉
[38:14] Boyfriends who commit suicide and firearms, siblings with drug habits… 男朋友在武器室自杀 吸毒的姐姐
[38:18] that was information i gave you in private. 那是我私下告诉你的事情
[38:20] You never should have used that to get the fbi to start an investigation. 你绝对不该借此要求FBI开展调查
[38:23] Peter,in clear conscience, I could not let that lab go unchecked. 彼德,扪心自问 我决不会让那个实验室蒙混过关
[38:26] But you had an informant. 但你有个内线
[38:28] Boa vista was useless. 宝尔 韦斯塔没有用
[38:32] Is that why you stole the money? 所以你偷了那笔钱?
[38:35] You did steal it,right? 是你干的, 对吗?
[38:38] Turn the heat back up on the lab. 让实验室背黑锅
[38:41] Well,it worked. 起码奏效了
[38:44] Special agent perry,please report to operations. 特别探员佩瑞, 请到行动组
[38:47] You ready for dinner? 准备去吃饭了吗?
[38:48] Yeah,almost done with the mala noche seizure. 对, 马拉诺齐的钱差不多弄完了
[38:55] it’s the director.I got to take this. 是主任, 这个电话非接不可
[39:25] The fbi has swarmed to that lab. FBI已经涌入那个实验室
[39:26] They could conceivably lose their accreditation,be shut down… 他们肯定会失去信誉, 倒闭了事
[39:30] I think you’ll lose yours,first. 你会是先失去信誉的那个
[39:32] – Peter. – What are you…? – 彼德 – 你在这里做…?
[39:34] I’m gonna take this back to our shoddy lab. 我会把这个带回“渎职”的实验室
[39:40] You were taping me? 你录音?
[39:42] If it’s any consolation,he really didn’t want to. We had to talk him into it. 为了让你好受点, 他被逼的 我们说服他对你录音
[39:46] Peter,you set me up? 彼德,你出卖我?
[39:51] Feels terrible,doesn’t it? 晴天霹雳, 对吗?
[39:53] Officers,would you help us,please? 警官, 过来一下好吗?
[39:55] Oh,my god,peter… 上帝啊, 彼德…
[39:57] I can’t help you. 我帮不了你
[39:59] Hands behind your back,please. 请你双手放于背后
[40:03] Oh,and,uh,ryan wolfe sends his regards. 哦, 呃, 瑞恩 沃尔夫向您问好
[41:14] night, Maxin 晚安, 麦科辛
[41:55] Lieutenant caine. 凯恩中尉
[42:01] Agent park. 帕克探员
[42:03] What do you want? 有何贵干?
[42:06] We appreciate all you’ve done to help eradicate the mala noches. 我们感激你为除去马拉诺齐帮 所做的一切努力
[42:09] – Both here in miami and elsewhere. – Come to the point,please. – 无论是在迈阿密或是别处 – 直接说重点
[42:15] Riaz made a deal. 里亚兹提出个交易
[42:16] Riaz made a deal.What are you talking about? 里亚兹提出个交易 你在说什么?
[42:19] He’s providing detailed information 他将提供具体信息
[42:21] about rafik ohmad,and the location of an afghan terrorist cell. 关于拉非科 奥马德 以及一个阿富汗恐怖组织的基地
[42:24] Money transfers,bank accounts,armories… 资金运转, 银行帐户, 装备情况…
[42:26] so you’re letting him go. 所以你会放了他
[42:29] We’re returning him to stand trial in brazil. 我们把他送回巴西受审
[42:30] He’s not going to stand trial anywhere, agent park, 他不会在别处受审, 帕克探员
[42:33] and you know it– you’re letting him go. 你很清楚―― 你这是在纵虎归山
[42:34] Lieutenant, I understand your reservation. 中尉, 我理解你心存保留
[42:37] Have the stones,agent park, to answer my question. 不要逃避, 帕克探员 回答我的问题
[42:40] Look,this is not just a miami matter now. 听着, 这不仅是迈阿密的案子
[42:43] Do you understand what I’m saying? 你明白我在说什么吗?
[42:45] You have to think global. 你要放远目光
[43:07] What did he want? 他来干嘛?
[43:08] They are deporting riaz,eric. 他们要遣送里亚兹,艾瑞克
[43:15] They’re letting him go. 他们要放了他
[43:25] H… 老霍…
[43:27] it’s our move. 该行动了
[43:31] We’re going to brazil. 目的地:巴西
[43:35] ” CSI:Miami Season 04 EP 25 ” -=END=-
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第4季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第5季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme