Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第4季第24集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第4季第24集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:18] I’m right here,marisol. 我就在这儿, 玛瑞叟
[00:21] Right next to you. 就在你旁边
[00:24] Don’t ever leave me. 别离开我
[00:25] Never. 绝不
[00:44] What happened? 发生什么事?
[00:45] A car’s blocking the way. 一辆车挡了道
[00:46] They’re not moving.I don’t understand. 他们停在那不走, 我搞不懂
[00:50] They’re here for me. 他们是来找我的
[00:52] I’m getting out. 我出去
[00:54] Sweetheart,I have to get out here. 甜心, 我要离开一下
[00:55] They’ll take you to the hospital,but I’ll meet you there,all right? 他们会送你去医院 我会在那和你会合, 好吗?
[00:58] You hang in there. 你坚持住
[01:06] eight hours earlier 八小时前
[01:10] we can spend a weekend in the country. 我们可以在乡下呆上一周
[01:11] It’ll be great. 那太棒了
[01:15] So are you happy with your new husband? 和你的新老公在一起你高兴吗?
[01:18] Yeah. 是的
[01:20] OK.
[01:24] Sweetheart listen to me 甜心听我说
[01:27] This officer will be escorting you until the trial is over. 这位警官会保护你直到审判结束
[01:32] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[01:34] These are very,very dangerous people. 他们是很危险很危险的人
[01:36] Anyone connected to this case must have police protection,including families. 任何涉及到这个案子的人都会得到警方保护 包括他们的家人
[01:43] So this is what remission feels like. 就像在假释期间
[01:44] I need to remind you that you fought and you won,didn’t you? 我要提醒你, 只有努力才能战胜病魔 明白吗?
[01:49] Yeah. 是的
[01:52] Listen,tonight i was thinking… 听着, 今晚我在想…
[01:54] casa… tua? 卡萨… 图瓦?
[01:56] Casa tua. Sounds good. 卡萨图瓦. 听起来不错
[01:58] -Are you up? -I’m up. -要去了吗? -正要
[02:05] -See you later? -I’ll see you tonight. -晚点见? -晚上见
[02:07] -I Love you. -I love you. -我爱你 -我爱你
[02:10] You,uh… 你, 唔…
[02:12] you don’t let her out of your sight,right? 别让她离开你的视线, 好吗?
[02:16] Csi wolfe,what exactly is your role in this case? 沃尔夫调查员, 你在这案子中扮演什么角色?
[02:19] I processed the firearm evidence on the day the mala noches were apprehended. 我负责处理马拉诺齐帮被捕时的武器证据
[02:24] Can you confirm that this was the weapon seized from the defendant raphael sifuentes on the afternoon of the shootout at the quarry? 你能确定这武器是来自被告拉斐尔 塞非万提斯 当天下午在采石场交火时使用的吗?
[02:31] Get on the ground!Get on the ground! Now! 趴下, 趴下, 快!
[02:33] move! Move! Move! 走, 走, 走
[02:37] So,raphael,you and your buddies shot up the cemetery and then broke into the livingston house. 那么,拉斐尔,你和你的同伙在墓地 开了枪然后闯进了利文斯通大楼
[02:43] You got some good story there,B. 你编了个生动的故事,B.
[02:47] Yes. 是的
[02:49] I can. 我能
[02:50] Thank you. 谢谢
[02:51] The prosecution calls Antonio Riaz. 检察官传安东尼奥 里亚兹
[02:53] Do you swear to tell the truth,the whole truth… 你是否发誓所说的是真相… 并且是真相的全部…
[02:57] you’re a mala noche member,correct,mr. Riaz? 你是马拉诺齐帮的成员, 对吗, 里亚兹先生?
[03:00] Yeah. 对
[03:00] And yet,you’re testifying against them. 可是, 现在你要指控他们
[03:02] Couldn’t that get you killed? 那不会让你丧命吗?
[03:03] I need to do the right thing. 我想做些正确的事
[03:06] Is this the gun you gave to mr. Sifuentes? 这是你给塞非万提斯的枪吗?
[03:08] You’re a dead man,riaz!You hear me? A dead man! 你死定了, 里亚兹! 听到了吗?死定了
[03:17] I ask you again.Is this the gun? 我再问你一次, 是这把枪吗?
[03:22] I-I-I’m not sure. 我, 我, 我不太确定
[03:25] You’re saying this isn’t the gun? 你的意思是说不是这把枪吗?
[03:28] No,I-I don’t think it is. 不, 我, 我觉得不是
[03:31] But you stated to detectives that it was,mr. Riaz. 但你在对警察的口供中说是的, 里亚兹先生
[03:36] Can-can I see it again?Maybe,maybe i didn’t see it right. 我能再看看吗? 也许, 也许我没看清
[03:53] Head’s up! 接着
[04:03] Security 911! Bailiff! 保安 911! 法警!
[04:06] Code 73. Security,courtroom 12,stat. 代码73. 保安, 12号庭, 马上
[04:27] Lieutenant caine. 凯恩中尉
[04:27] You help me and I’ll help you. 你放下枪我就放下
[04:31] You’re already dead,brother. 你死定了, 伙计
[04:36] Join the club. 不光是你一个人
[04:40] CSI MIAMI Season 04 Episode 24 “暴怒”
[05:29] how many people were killed? 有多少人遇难?
[05:30] Were any of the assailants foreign nationals? 凶手是外籍人士吗?
[05:32] What sort of leads do you have in this case? 这个案子有几条线索?
[05:33] Has the bailiff’s family been notified? 通知遇害法警的家人了吗?
[05:36] Horatio. 霍雷肖.
[05:38] The fugitives are raphael sifuentes and antonio riaz, 逃跑的是拉斐尔 塞非万提斯和安东尼奥 里亚兹
[05:42] both noches,both dangerous. 都是诺齐团伙的, 亡命徒
[05:44] Who’s the shooter? 开枪的是谁?
[05:45] Jose torillo,farther down the noche food chain. 何塞 托瑞诺, 团伙的小喽罗
[05:48] Frank,it looks like the witness faked testimony to get close to the gun. 弗兰克, 证人伪造证词来有机会接触到枪
[05:52] We put out a bolo on the escape vehicle. 我们要堵截逃走的车
[05:53] We’re blanketing the city. 地毯式搜索整个城市
[05:55] We’ve gotta find them. 一定要找到他们
[06:09] Great. 好极了
[06:16] eric. 艾瑞克.
[06:18] Your girlfriend just broke my window. 你女朋友刚才把我的车窗砸了
[06:19] Hey,hey,slow down.What girlfriend?What window? 嘿, 嘿, 慢点 什么女朋友?什么窗子?
[06:22] My car window.Gloria broke it. 我的车窗 格罗瑞娅弄坏的
[06:23] You’re sure it was gloria? 你确定是格罗瑞娅?
[06:24] Who else?She called me the entire time we were seeing each other. 那还能是谁? 我们相处时她总是打电话
[06:27] She’s,like,the hang-up queen. 还响几声就挂
[06:29] Somebody might want to tell her about caller id.. 简直不知道有来电显示这一说
[06:30] all right,look.I’m gonna call her and tell her to back off. 那好吧, 我会给她打电话叫她别来烦你
[06:33] Well,I dealt with this when we were together. 我们以前在一起也就算了
[06:36] But now? I mean,seriously,I don’t even know how you put up with somebody so crazy. 但现在? 说实在的 我真不知道你怎么能容忍这么疯狂的人
[06:39] I’ve told you,I didn’T. 我告诉过你了, 我没有
[06:41] I went out with her a few times. 我和她出去过几次
[06:42] She’s crazy,I moved on. 她很疯狂, 我就离开她了
[06:43] Well,somebody didn’t give herhat message and now she owes me a window. 那么, 有人没告诉她情况变化, 现在 她欠我一副车窗了
[06:46] I said I will take care of it. 我说了我会处理
[06:49] Yeah,I mean,you better. 是的, 我是说, 你最好会
[06:58] All right,well we know how the gun got in here, 好的, 我们知道枪是怎么得到的
[07:00] but evidence is cleared before it’s stored. 但证据枪里是没有子弹的
[07:02] So I guess the question is how’d the bullets get in here? 所以问题是子弹怎么弄进来的?
[07:06] Swat checked the courtroom,didn’t they? 特警队检查过法庭, 对吗?
[07:08] Yeah,it was swept immediately before the trial started– 没错,审判开始前会进行彻底搜查
[07:10] everything was clean. 一切都很整洁
[07:11] Well,it got dirty. 唔, 后来变脏了
[07:13] Where was the shooter sitting? 射手坐在哪?
[07:14] Over there. 那儿
[07:24] Packing tape. 包装胶带
[07:26] A loaded magazine was taped under there. 装满了子弹的弹夹就粘在那里
[07:28] Our shooter knew exactly where to find it. 射手知道在哪拿到它
[07:30] Do you swear to tell the truth, 你发誓所讲都是真实的…
[07:32] the whole truth,and nothing but the truth so help you god? 并且是真相之全部…
[07:39] But who put it there for him to find? 但是谁放在那的?
[07:41] Someone on the inside. 内部人士
[07:44] Let me see the tape,I’ll have delko check it for prints. 我看看那胶带, 我让德科来查指纹
[08:21] got something? 有什么发现?
[08:23] Yeah. 是的
[08:24] Let’s hope it leads to something else. 希望能找出是谁的
[08:27] I heard you’re having girl trouble. 我听说你卷入了女孩的麻烦
[08:30] Everyone hears everything in this place? 这个地方没有秘密吗?
[08:32] Yeah. Still,is the rumor true? 是啊. 那么, 传闻是真的��?
[08:36] You remember gloria? 你记得格罗瑞娅吗?
[08:39] Oh,the crazy one. 噢, 那个疯狂的家伙
[08:41] She was into raike massage. 特喜欢瑞克按摩
[08:43] Uh-huh,and skydiving. 呼~还有跳伞
[08:44] And hunting if I recall. 还有打猎, 如果我没记错
[08:46] That’s quite a potent combination. 那是个奇妙的结合
[08:48] Yeah,well it didn’t hurt that she looked the way she did,either. 是啊, 不过我行我素并不妨碍他别人
[08:50] Yeah,well,see that’s the problem.You love crazy until crazy loves you. 这就是问题所在了, 你欣赏疯狂 直到疯狂爱上你
[08:55] Well,crazy has messed with every girl i’ve been with since. 我所有的女友都被疯女人骚扰了
[08:59] And I think she just busted up boa vista’s car. 她可能还砸了宝尔 韦斯塔的车
[09:01] So I’ve got to put a stop to it. 所以我必须对她喊停
[09:03] My advice: Talk to her once as eric delko. 我的意见: 先以艾瑞克 德科的身份和她谈
[09:08] And then? 然后呢?
[09:09] Talk to her again as a cop. 再以警察的身份谈
[09:12] Play hard ball, i like the style 够强硬, 不过我喜欢这风格
[09:16] Take a look.It’s from the courthouse employees’ database. 看吧, 法院工作人员资料库
[09:20] Alan parker, 艾伦 帕克
[09:22] the janitor at the courthouse. 法院的门房
[09:24] That’s their inside man. 看来找到内应了
[09:28] You have to understand,okay. 你得理解我, 行不?
[09:30] They threatened me. 他们威胁我
[09:32] A bailiff was was killed as a result of your actions. 你的行为导致一名法警遇害
[09:34] And that’s so far;there’s still two dangerous killers out there. 不仅如此, 还有两名危险的杀手在外游荡
[09:37] They knew my daughters’ names. 他们有我女儿的名字
[09:38] Their schools,their friends. 她们的学校, 她们的朋友
[09:41] They said I’d never see them again. 他们威胁我再也见不到她们
[09:43] So you cooperated. 所以你屈服了
[09:44] I had to. 不得不
[09:46] Look,all right,I’m sorry that people got hurt. 听着, 我真得很抱歉有人伤了
[09:49] But I still have a family,okay? 但我要顾及我的家, 懂吗?
[09:51] I kept them safe. 我要保护他们
[09:52] Who approached you? 谁找上门来的?
[09:54] Some guy,some latino guy. 某人, 大概是拉丁裔
[09:58] Was it this guy? 是这个人吗?
[10:00] Um,yeah. Yeah,that’s the guy. 呃, 对, 就是他
[10:03] It’s truillo. It’s a dead end. 是托瑞诺, 线索断了
[10:06] How’d you get into the courthouse after swat swept and secured it? 特警队在法院布防后, 你是如何混进去的?
[10:09] About five minutes into the trial, 庭审开始后大约五分钟
[10:11] one of the gallery members got sick. 观看席上有个人突然发病
[10:13] So they cleared the court while I cleaned it. 所以他们清场后教我去清理法院
[10:17] Ten minute recess; 休庭十分钟
[10:18] jurors are to remain in the break area pending notification. 陪审团留在休息区, 等候通知
[10:30] Five minutes in,that’s not a coincidence. 正好五分钟? 绝对不是巧合
[10:32] Do you still have what you cleaned up? 你还保留着你清理的呕吐物吧?
[10:34] Um,yeah.I mean,it’s-it’s still in the janitor’s closet. 呃, 对, 那个, 那个还留在门房的储藏室
[10:38] Could help us find another piece of the puzzle. 能帮我找到另一块拼图
[10:40] You’re gonna make me collect that,aren’t you? 你准备叫我去搜集, 对吧?
[10:42] Mm-hmm.Rank has its privileges. 嗯嗯, 权高一级压死人
[10:47] I came as soon as you called. 我呼之即来
[10:49] Gloria,if you’re going to call and bother people,okay, 格罗瑞娅,如果你想打电话烦人, 没问题
[10:52] I’d appreciate it if you just called me. 我希望你仅仅打给我
[10:54] You miss me? 你想我了?
[10:56] No,I don’T. 绝对没有
[10:58] Well,that’s good.’Cause what would your wife think? 好吧, 否则真不知道你妻子怎么想
[11:02] My wife?What are you talking about? 我妻子? 你在说什么?
[11:03] Oh,that’s sweet. 睁眼说瞎话
[11:06] It still feels weird to say it,huh? 说起来还是不顺口, 对吗?
[11:09] Wife. 妻子
[11:10] What,are you crazy? 什么, 你疯了吗?
[11:11] You see a ring on my finger? 你在我手上看到戒指了吗?
[11:13] Guy like you won’t wear a ring. 像你这样的人不会戴戒指
[11:17] Or maybe he doesn’t want to. 或许他并不想
[11:21] I saw you at the courthouse. 我看到你在法院前
[11:23] You’ve been following me? 你跟踪我?
[11:26] Well,I got news for you:That was my sister. 好吧, 听清楚了, 那是我姐姐
[11:28] She got married. 她结婚了
[11:29] You told me you didn’t have siblings. 你告诉我你没兄弟姐妹
[11:31] I didn’t tell you a lot of things,gloria. 我有很多事没告诉你,格罗瑞娅
[11:33] You know why? Because with you,information is dangerous. 知道为什么吗? 因为告诉你秘密是很危险的事
[11:37] With me,a lot of things are dangerous. 和我在一起, 会经历很多“危险”的事
[11:40] You come near me or anyone that I know, 你再靠近我或者我认识的人
[11:42] and I’m going to arrest you. 我会逮捕你
[11:45] Mm… 恩…
[11:46] so that’ll be the second time we use your cuffs. 那就是我们第二次用你的手铐了
[11:57] So,guess what I found in my pile of puke. 猜猜我在呕吐物里找到了什么?
[12:01] Do I have to? 一定要吗?
[12:02] Coal. 煤炭
[12:03] And…? 和…?
[12:04] And it’s the active ingredient in ipecac. 吐根制剂中的活性成分 (一种药剂, 用于催吐, 适用于中毒)
[12:06] Ipecac. 吐根制剂
[12:07] Induces vomiting. 催吐作用
[12:08] It also confirms that our puker was in on the courthouse shootout. 证实了我们的呕吐者和交火之事有关
[12:11] It was a diversionary tactic. 是个暗渡陈仓之计
[12:14] So this,my friend,is for you. 所以这个, 朋友, 送给你的
[12:16] A vial of bile. 一瓶胆汁
[12:17] You’re too good to me. 你对我真的太好了
[12:18] The force of vomit scrapes the esophagus, 呕吐的动作刮过肠道内部
[12:20] taking bits of the puker’s skin along with his stomach content. 将呕吐者的皮肤细胞和呕吐物一起吐出
[12:23] I’ll let you know if I find a conspirator. 如果我找到了阴谋者会告诉你的
[12:26] Thank you. 谢了
[13:03] What? 什么?
[13:04] So you’re the upchuck specialist. 看来你是呕吐专家?
[13:06] Didn’t think we’d find you,did you,benito? 没想到我们会找到你吧,本尼托?
[13:08] Didn’t know you guys were looking. 不知道你们在找我
[13:09] You were at the courthouse today,weren’t you,benito,helping bust out sifuentes? 你今天在法院,对吧,本尼托,帮忙添乱?
[13:17] Clear the court.Ten minute recess. 清理现场, 休庭十分钟
[13:19] I’m happy to have the rep. 很高兴能帮上忙
[13:20] Yeah,well,you’re not gonna be too happy where you’re headed. 你要去的地方可不是令人愉快的
[13:23] So you want me to snitch,huh? 你也要我告密,恩?
[13:25] Like antonio riaz? 像安东尼奥 里亚兹?
[13:26] Where is he benito? 他在哪里, 本尼托?
[13:28] And raphael sifuentes? 还有拉斐尔 塞非万提斯?
[13:29] Hey,you’ll never find them. 嘿, 你永远也找不到他们
[13:31] So that tells me one thing,benito. 那说明了一件事,本尼托
[13:32] -What? -You know where they are.So where are they? – 什么? – 你知道他们的藏身之处, 他们在哪里?
[13:39] Not saying. 无可奉告
[13:40] Well,then let me tell you where you’ll find yourself– 那听着你的下场会是在哪里–
[13:42] in lockup,tagged with a rep as a snitch. 监狱里, 挂着告密者的牌子
[13:45] What? 什么?
[13:46] But I didn’t say nothing. 但是我一个字都没说
[13:47] Not yet. 目前为止
[13:51] I assume you can write. 我想你会写字吧
[13:57] Let’s go. 开始吧
[14:12] SON JV RESTAVRANT -Japanese restaurant? 松酒餐馆–日本餐馆?
[14:14] That’s a good front. 好地方
[14:15] Outside of noche territory.We’re going to need a warrant,frank. 不在他们的地盘里, 我们需要搜查令, 弗兰克
[14:52] eric. 艾瑞克
[14:53] I-I-I can’t find him.I can’t find horatio anywhere. 我, 我找不到他, 我哪儿都找不到霍雷肖
[14:55] Mari,mari,listen,slowown.Slow down,okay? 玛里,玛里,听着, 稳住, 稳住, 行吗?
[14:58] I need to get a hold of him. 我必须找到他
[14:59] Whatappened? 发生什么事了?
[15:00] Somebody vandalized my car. 有人砸了我的车
[15:02] They,um,they stole my purse.I just ran into the store for a second. 他们, 偷了我的钱包, 我不过去了一下商店
[15:05] Whoa,whoa,whoa.Vandalized how? 哇, 啊, 哦……怎么砸的?
[15:08] They broke my wundow. 把窗给砸了
[15:09] Do you think they’re trying to send horatio a message? 你想他们是不是在向霍雷肖示威?
[15:11] No. No,this has nothing to do with him.It has to do with me. 不, 不, 这跟他没关系, 起因在我身上
[15:15] You? 你?
[15:17] Yeah,it’s personal.I’ll explain later. 恩, 私人纠纷, 稍后跟你解释
[15:19] I want you to take your car to the shop and I’ll call you when I get your purse. 你把车开到店里 找到钱包后我会打电话给你
[15:24] Yeah. Okay.Thanks,little brother. 知道了, 谢了, 弟弟
[15:27] Sorry. 不好意思
[15:38] -Gloria. -Eric. – 格罗瑞娅 – 艾瑞克
[15:41] Two visits in one day. 一天之内重逢
[15:43] I never understood,gloria.You got all of this,and you still want to harass me? 我不明白,格罗瑞娅 你坐拥一切, 干吗还来骚扰我?
[15:48] Money can’t buy you love. 金钱买不到爱情
[15:49] I warned you. 我警告你
[15:51] Guess we’re both spending the day warning people,huh? 看来我们都把日子花在警告别人身上了, 恩?
[15:53] No,you’re threatening people, 不, 你威胁别人
[15:55] innocent people. 无辜的人
[15:58] Now,where is marisol’s purse? 现在, 玛瑞叟的钱包在哪里?
[16:00] Oh.You’re here for your wife’s stuff? 哦, 你来找你老婆的东西?
[16:02] I told you,she’s not my wife. 告诉过你了, 她不是我妻子
[16:04] Then I don’t have her stuff. 那我手上没她的东西
[16:05] She’s my sister.All right? 她是我姐姐, 听懂没?
[16:08] Look,I’ve seen you and her together. 可我看到过你和她一起
[16:11] She has a wedding ring. 她手上戴着婚戒
[16:12] Her last name’s delko.I can do the math. 又是姓德科, 显而易见的事
[16:14] Good. 好吧
[16:15] Then you can do the time. 麻烦你也算算时间
[16:17] I’ll let the state attorney know to give you the max. 我会请检察官给你限制令
[16:22] okay,I’ll get her purse. 算了, 我去拿她的钱包
[16:24] You want to come in? 要一起进来吗?
[16:29] Get your checkbook,too. 也带上支票簿
[16:31] -For the window? -Yeah. – 窗户的赔偿? – 没错
[16:32] For both of them. 两辆车
[16:42] Horatio. 霍雷肖
[16:43] Get the warrant,frank? 拿到搜查令了, 弗兰克?
[16:44] Fastest I got one from anybody. 有史以来最快的一次
[16:46] Gunfire in a courtroom will do that. 法院枪战的效果
[16:50] Surrounding japanese restaurant. 已包围日本餐厅
[16:51] Four suspected mala noche gang members believed to be inside. 据信有四名疑是马拉诺齐黑帮成员在内
[16:53] They are heavily armed and extremely dangerous. 火力强大, 极度危险
[17:01] Repeat,they are heavily armed and extremely dangerous. 重复, 他们火力强大, 极度危险
[17:04] Team seven to the flank; 7队侧翼包抄
[17:10] all clear. 空无一人
[17:14] Restaurant’s close to the courthouse. 餐馆离法院很近
[17:16] Good place to disappear quickly. 迅速闪人的好地方
[17:18] Yes,and the cigarettes are still burning. 不错, 雪茄烟还未燃尽
[17:23] And there are the clothes. 衣服也还在
[17:24] Someone tipped them off we were coming. 有人向他们透露了我们的行动
[17:26] Well,it wasn’t benito. 反正不是本尼托.
[17:28] I’ve had guys sitting on him since we hooked him up. 一把他抓起来我就叫人看着他了
[17:30] No phone calls,no visitors. 不许打电话, 拒绝访客
[17:31] Who else knew? 还会有谁知道?
[17:33] Only the judge who signed the warrant. 签发搜查令的法官
[17:35] Who else? 还有呢?
[17:37] I don’t know– clerk,state attorney? 不知道–书记官, 检察官?
[17:39] What about the janitor,frank? 还有门房呢, 弗兰克?
[17:45] What’s going on? 发生什么事了?
[17:47] Cops picked me up,told me nothing. 警察把我带来却一个字也不肯说
[17:48] That’s because you’re going to do all the talking,mr. Parker. 因为是要开口说话的是你,帕克先生
[17:51] Hey,look,why don’t we go inside or someplace else? 听着, 我们何不进去找个其它什么地方谈?
[17:56] What’s the problem?It’s a beautiful day out here. 有什么问题吗? 今天是个好天
[17:57] And it could be your last with the mala noches floating around,mr. Parker. 不过有马拉诺齐黑帮家伙们在四周晃荡 却可能成为你的末日
[18:01] We did some checking. 我们做了些调查
[18:02] You have no daughters,no wife, 你无妻无女
[18:04] which means no one to threaten. 无人可被威胁
[18:16] All right,all right,it’s true,all right? 行了, 行了,你们说的对, 好吧?
[18:18] I was in it for the money. 我是为了钱才干的
[18:19] How did you tip them to us? 你怎么告密的?
[18:22] Every day,I get cell phone numbers from the noches. 每天我从黑帮那得到手机号码
[18:24] Burners. 伯勒一伙
[18:26] I call them if I got a lead. 如果有线索就打电话
[18:28] I saw your warrant issue– 我看到了你们的搜查申请–
[18:29] confirmed copies,clerk’s mail. 确认复件,书记官的邮件
[18:32] That was a hot tip? 新鲜热辣的消息?
[18:33] Hey,listen,guys,all right? 嘿, 听着, 伙计们, 听着
[18:34] I don’t know where they went– I’m telling you. 我真的, 真的不知道他们去了哪里
[18:36] Frank,check his cell phone. 弗兰克, 查一下他的手机
[18:49] Hey. 嘿
[18:52] Where’s your protection? 你的护卫人呢?
[18:53] No,I just told him I was going to come see you. 不在, 我告诉他我要来见你
[18:57] You got my purse back. 你把我的手袋拿回来了
[18:58] Yeah. Look,I’m sorry it was taken in the first place. 对, 那个, 对不起, 连累你丢了手袋
[19:01] Thank you. 谢谢
[19:02] is everything still insde? 东西都在吗?
[19:03] Yeah,the motive was never robbery. 都在, 动机并非谋财
[19:05] This girl thought you were my wife. 那个女人以为你是我妻子
[19:07] Your wife? 你妻子?
[19:11] she’s not balanced,okay? 她心理不平衡, 行了吧?
[19:13] I’m actually glad that she didn’t do something more serious. 我还庆幸她没干出更出格的事呢
[19:16] Your girlfriend. 你女朋友
[19:23] what? What’s up? 怎么了, 出什么事了?
[19:24] I thought I saw a glint or something. 我好象扫到一处反光还是什么……
[19:29] Eric! Eric! 艾瑞克! 艾瑞克!
[19:44] -Francis. -Horatio. -弗兰西斯 -霍雷肖
[19:45] Shots were fired;the delkos were hit. 有人开枪打伤了德科姐弟
[19:53] Mari. Mari,you’re going to be okay. 玛里, 玛里,你会好起来的
[19:55] Sit down here, 坐下来
[19:56] Eric,you okay? 艾瑞克,你还好吧?
[19:57] I’m fine– marisol’s been hit. 我很好–玛瑞叟被打伤了
[19:58] Talk to me. 说情况
[20:00] Projectile entered her abdomen. 子弹射入了她的腹部
[20:01] It’s still in her. 还没取出来
[20:02] Okay,load her,I’m going with her. 好, 送她上车, 我一起去
[20:04] All right,load her. 好的, 送她上车
[20:04] Sweetheart,here we go.I’m here. 亲爱的, 出发了, 我在这里,
[20:07] We’re going to go for a little ride. 我们要去兜个风
[20:09] Load her! Let’s go! 上车! 走了!
[20:22] -Don’t ever leave me. -Never. – 再也别离开我了 – 绝不
[20:38] What happened? 出什么事了?
[20:39] A car’s blocking the way. 有车挡了路
[20:40] They’re not moving.I don’t understand. 他们不挪窝, 完全不理解
[20:44] They’re here for me. 他们是冲我来的
[20:46] I’m getting out. 我要下车
[20:57] whoa,whoa,hold on! 啊, 哇, 稳住!
[21:06] Radio the E.R. 无线电呼叫急救中心
[21:07] Inbound G.S.W. Is diving. 枪击受害者将抵达
[21:09] We have uncontrollable abdominal bleeding. 腹部出血无法控制
[21:30] Stay down. 躺着
[21:32] Stay down. 躺着
[21:43] Help me 帮我
[21:46] I’m trying to get this back into you.’I can’t find a vein!Inserting subclavian line. 我要把针头插回去……找不到血管 插入锁骨动脉管
[22:12] lieutenant. 中尉
[22:13] What do you think? 怎么样?
[22:14] We were able to extract the bullet. 我们把弹头取出来了
[22:16] It entered her kidney and then penetrated her spleen, 子弹进入了她的肾脏, 射穿了脾脏
[22:18] but we lost precious time wit her. 而我们失去了最佳抢救时间
[22:20] Okay. 知道了
[22:21] In some way,I’m sorry to say, 从某方面来说, 我很抱歉
[22:23] that car was more dangerous than the bullet. 汽车造成的伤害大过子弹
[22:25] What about her chances? 她活下来的几率有多少?
[22:26] Well,she’s stable righz now. 呃, 目前她还算稳定
[22:28] ll call you if her condition changes. 如果情况起了变化我会告诉你
[22:30] Thank you,doctor. 谢谢你, 医生
[22:38] I can’t believe this,H. 我不敢相信这是真的,老霍
[22:43] Did you call your parents yet? 告诉你父母了吗?
[22:46] Yeah. They’re on the way. 恩, 他们正赶来
[22:49] Okay. 好的
[22:50] Eric… 艾瑞克…
[22:54] you get the shooter,I’ll get the driver. 你负责开枪的, 我负责开车的
[23:18] You fight,mari,okay? 要挺住,玛里,好吗?
[23:22] You fight. 要挺住
[23:35] Three meers of the mala noche gang have been taken into custody for attempted murder. 三名马拉诺齐帮成员今天因意图谋杀被追捕
[23:38] One is still at large,assumed armed and dangerous. 一人仍脱逃在外, 据信携有武器, 极度危险
[23:43] The city’s going crazy today. 今天城市这简直疯了
[23:45] Shooting up a courtroom,trying to kill horatio in broad daylight? 法庭内发生枪战 光天化日之下意图谋杀霍雷肖?
[23:49] Ericnd marisol! 还有艾瑞克和玛瑞叟!
[23:49] Most danrous kind of criminal is the one that doesn’t care. 破罐子破摔的罪犯才是最危险的
[23:54] Well,at least there down two r two. 唉, 起码他们也死了两个
[23:56] Yeah,drop in the bucket. 对, 挂的倒干脆
[23:58] How is she,horatio? 她怎么样了,霍雷肖?
[23:59] She’s in good hands,alexx,but thank you for asking. 得到了很好的医治, 阿利克斯, 谢谢你的关心
[24:02] If there’s anything I can do. 如果有我可以帮得上忙的地方……
[24:03] I appriate it. 衷心感谢
[24:14] Mr. Wolfe,what is that? 沃尔夫, 那是什么?
[24:22] It’s a contact lens. 一片隐型眼镜
[24:25] The force of the skid must have knocked it out. 一定是紧急刹车的力道把它给震出来了
[24:27] Maybe that’s why he didn’t shootatyou–, 也许因此他才没射你
[24:29] couldn’t see you. 他看不见
[24:40] either way,this will have plenty of dna fr his tear ducts. 无论如何,这上面应该有足够的眼泪提供他的DNA
[24:43] Let’s get it to the lab. 把它送到实验室去
[24:44] I’ll do it right away. 马上就做
[24:53] how’s your sister? 你姐姐怎么样了?
[24:54] My parents are with her right now. 我父母正陪着她
[24:56] I just figure I could do more for her out here, 我想出来办事反而更能帮上忙
[24:57] helping to find her shooter. 帮忙找到凶手
[24:59] All right. 好吧
[25:02] Well,let’s get to work and see what we find. 干活吧, 看我们能找到些什么
[25:04] It’s most likely a mala noche shooter, 很像是个马拉诺齐帮的杀手
[25:06] but we have to folw the evidence. 但还是要看证据
[25:08] We elieve that the shots came from across the street. 我们认为子弹是从街对面射过来的
[25:10] We found the bullet that grazed your arm embedded in the post. 擦过你手臂的子弹嵌在柱子里
[25:14] Why,what’s up? 怎么了, 出什么事了?
[25:15] Nothing,I thought saw a glint or something. 没什么, 我好象扫到一处反光什么的……
[25:26] bullet traveled at a downward trajectory. 子弹弹道向下
[25:28] What caliber round was the shooter using? 杀手用枪的口径是多少?
[25:30] A .308. 点308
[25:31] It’s a sniper caliber,which expands our search area considerably…into noche territory. 是支狙击枪,我们搜索的范围又变大了 进入了黑帮领域
[25:38] Judging by the depth and the angle of the bullet, 根据子弹的角度和深度
[25:40] I believe that the shots were fired from an elevated platform. 我相信子弹是从上面的阳台射出的
[25:46] The bullet came from that building. 子弹从那栋楼射出的
[25:48] I saw a glint right before the shots rang out. 枪响前我在那儿扫到一抹闪光
[25:50] We have to extrapolate from the variaes. 必须根据变量进行推断
[25:52] Depending on the distance,there are several different travectories. 从距离看, 应该有好几条不同的轨道
[26:09] Well,if this is where your shooter was,they never expected us to find this spot. 恩, 如果杀手在这里的话 他也许从未想到我们能找到这儿
[26:15] Well,let’s hope there’s more to find. 希望能找到更多线索
[26:23] Oh,I’ve got something. 发现什么了
[26:28] It’s a woman’s fingernail. 女人的指甲
[26:29] Is there any chance the noches are using female assassins? 马拉诺齐帮没有有可能雇佣女性杀手?
[26:35] No. 没有
[26:37] Those are gloria’S. 那些是格罗瑞娅的
[26:39] I saw them on her today. 今天我看见的
[26:41] I’m going to find her. 我去找她
[26:42] Eric? 艾瑞克?
[26:44] If you find her… follow procedure,don’t make it worse. 如果找到她… 按程序来 别把事情弄得更糟
[26:50] Valera. Status on the contact lens? 韦雷拉, 隐型眼镜的情况?
[26:52] You were right,it was brimming with dna. 你是对的,上面都是DNA
[26:54] Who’d we get? 逮到谁了?
[26:55] Your guy with the bad vision? 你的那个近视男?
[26:56] “Memmo fierro.” 梅默 费耶罗
[26:58] That’s the driver. 那个开车的
[26:59] The guy who cut you off. 把你堵在路上的那个
[27:01] Problem is,there’s no last known address. 问题是, 没有最后已知地址
[27:03] We don’t need it,we’ve got his car.Thank you. 不需要, 我们手上有他的车, 谢谢你
[27:35] I ran a brand check on those cigarettes we got in the car ashtray. 我查了一下车子烟灰缸里的雪茄烟的牌子
[27:39] They’re venenos. 文勒洛斯牌的
[27:40] Salvadoran. 萨尔瓦多雪茄
[27:41] These are panamanian, 巴拿马雪茄
[27:43] and these are bolivian. 这些是玻利维亚雪茄
[27:46] And this car’s registered in new york. 这辆车是纽约牌照
[27:47] So it looks like everyone’s headed to miami, 看来大家都往迈阿密来了
[27:49] and I’m guessing not for vacation. 我猜不是为了度假
[27:50] Not for a vacation,for a universal,mr. Wolfe. 不是度假,而是一次集会, 沃尔夫
[27:54] Meeting of all the noche heads. 黑帮老大的碰头会
[27:56] It’s why th broke sifuentes out. 所以才要把塞非万提斯弄出来
[27:59] He must be a really big deal in the noches. 他在帮里的地位一定很高
[28:04] What is this? 这是什么?
[28:06] On the front tire rim? 前轮的轮缘上?
[28:09] It’s blood. 血迹
[28:11] I’ll have dna confirm it. 我会去查DNA
[28:12] No,nobody was shot up there. 不是, 没人在那里中弹
[28:25] so what is it? 那是什么?
[28:26] I don’t know,get it o trace. 不清楚, 送去痕检部门
[28:41] get out of the car. 滚下车
[28:43] Get the hell out of thu car! 给我滚下车!
[28:44] What are you doing here? 你在这里干什么?
[28:46] Wh you mean is,you thought you got me with that shot,right? 你以为那一枪吓住我了对吗?
[28:48] Tried to kill my sister,too! 竟然还想杀了我姐姐!
[28:51] Now open the trunk! 打开后备箱!
[28:52] I didn’t shoot her. 我没射她
[28:53] Open the trunk! 打开!
[28:59] If you didn’t shoot her,then what’s this? 如果你没射她, 这算什么?
[29:01] That isn’t mine. 那不是我的
[29:04] You’re going to tell me you don’t remember showing me that on our first date? 难道你已经不记得在第一次约会就给我看过了吗?
[29:06] And you used it this afternoon?! 今天下午你居然用了?!
[29:08] Hey. You… you have no proof of that. 嘿, 你…你没证据
[29:10] No,but I will. 现在没有, 但我会找到的
[29:12] You know what?I am beginning to remember why we broke up! 你知道吗? 我开始想起我们是怎么分手的了
[29:14] I never forgot! 我从未忘记!
[29:24] You were right the red substance you found on the wheel rim,wasn’t biological. 你是对的, 前轮上的红色物质不是生物痕迹
[29:27] So I ran it through the mass spec. 所以我查了下成分
[29:29] It’s dye. 是染料
[29:30] The city runs select tests to ensure that parasites and other foreign substances aren’t transported through our water system. 市里用随机测试来保证寄生虫或其他外来物质 未在自来水管道中传播
[29:36] They use it to check flow patterns. 使用这个来检测流向
[29:45] So that’s what this is. 所以就是这样
[29:47] Came from the sprinkler system. 从洒水系统中喷出
[29:49] So I called the wasd, 所以我问了WASD
[29:50] and they told me only one part of the county is currently being tested. 他们说郡里只有一个地方在进行测试
[29:54] Star island. 星岛
[29:55] That narrows it down,doesn’t it? 缩小了范围, 不是吗?
[29:57] Figured if there’s a universal, 如果是个大集会
[29:59] there’s gonna be a lot of cars there. 应该会有很多车子
[30:00] And a lot of heat from those cars. 车子散发大量热能
[30:02] They’ll use a house as a base of operations. 他们在一所特定的房子里开会
[30:04] Be holed up there probably 24-36 hours. 在那儿大概待上24-36个小时
[30:08] So I had the satellite search for multiple heat sources. 所以我用卫星系统搜寻多重热源
[30:15] bingo.”351 star island.” 正中!”星岛351号”
[31:27] don’t move! 不许动!
[31:28] Don’t move! 不许动!
[31:29] Do it now! 马上!
[31:30] Hands behind your head! 双手放于脑后!
[32:04] the party’s over,raphael. 聚会结束了,拉斐尔
[32:20] You guys are pretty good. 你手下不错呀
[32:21] the same can’t be said about you,my friend. 你手下可就不怎么样了,朋友
[32:24] Bad idea,sifuentes. 坏主意, 塞非万提斯
[32:26] Having that universal the same day you bust out. 逃亡的第一天就召开集会
[32:29] Well,you know, 哈, 你知道
[32:30] time ain’t cheap. 时间珍贵的很啊
[32:31] Neither is life. 生命也是
[32:33] As we speak,sweeps are happening nationwide. 我们说话之时, 全国都在扫除黑帮势力
[32:36] Che’s are going down. 你们逍遥不了多久
[32:37] They can thank you for that 那都是你的功劳
[32:41] What you still talking to me for? 那你还抓我干嘛?
[32:43] I want memmo,fierro. 我要梅默 费耶罗
[32:45] Memmo? 梅默?
[32:47] He’s down in mexico. 他在墨西哥
[32:48] That’s not true,is it,raphael? 那可不对,是吧, 拉斐尔?
[32:50] He ran an ambulance off the road,and my wife may die because of it. 他截了一辆救护车 我的妻子可能因此丧命
[32:55] Then why ask? 为什么问我?
[32:56] Because you know where he is. 因为你知道他在哪儿
[32:58] You tell us,you can help yourself. 告诉我们, 自救自助
[33:00] Got nothing on us. 你们一无所得
[33:02] On the contrary,raphael, 恰恰相反, 拉斐尔
[33:03] I’ve got your safe house. 我们找到了你的避风港
[33:05] Frank. 弗兰克
[33:06] Officer jessop’s already on it. 杰塞普警官已经着手在办了
[33:08] We’re going to find your compadre. 我们会找到你的狐朋狗友
[33:13] Calleigh,you have anything? 凯丽, 有什么发现?
[33:15] Yeah. I just finished my test fire of gloria’s rifle. 嗯, 我刚结束对格罗瑞娅的步枪的试射
[33:18] And? 然后?
[33:19] And I was about to compare it to the bullet that we got from the wall. 然后我正要我们从墙里起出的子弹作比较
[33:22] But I can tell you that typical magazine to bolt action .308 holds five rounds. 但我可以告诉你 这种点308口径的枪的弹仓内应该有五枚子弹
[33:27] I emptied this one,and I got three. 我请空了弹仓后, 发现只有三枚
[33:29] Which is consistent with two shots being fired at you and marisol. 这和射向你和玛瑞叟的子弹数目是一致的
[33:35] I never thought that it would go from breaking windows to this. 我绝对没想到她会从砸窗户走到这一步
[33:44] Wait a minuten 等等
[33:48] i don’t think she did. 我不认为是她干的
[33:50] Why? 为什么?
[33:51] The striations don’t match. 纹路不符
[33:53] This isn’t your gun,gloria isn’t your shooter. 这不是你要找的枪, 格罗瑞娅不是凶手
[33:57] I told you it wasn’t me. 跟你说了不是我干的
[33:59] My sister’s in the hospital,Okay? 我姐姐现在躺在医院里, 懂不?
[34:02] And whoever shot her is still out there. 伤她的人却还逍遥法外
[34:04] I know you were there,okay? 我知道你在那里,对不对?
[34:05] We found your fingernail at the scene. 我们在现场找到了你的指甲
[34:07] Now,tell me what the hell you saw. 现在, 马上告诉我你看到了些什么
[34:10] Look,I followed you from my house. 好吧, 你离开我家后我就跟着你
[34:13] I was all set up. 一切准备就绪
[34:14] I had marisol in my sights,and I… 我瞄准了玛瑞叟, 然后我…
[34:18] look,my mind was just screaming… 我脑里一阵尖叫…
[34:22] …but I couldn’t pull the trigger. …但我却扣不下扳机
[34:26] And then I heard a shot 此时我听见一声枪响
[34:30] i couldn’t believe that that’s what i was thinking of doing. 简直不能相信有人做了我想做的事
[34:35] Eric,I’m so sorry. 艾瑞克, 对不起
[34:38] Stop being sorry,okay, 别说对不起, 行吗
[34:40] and start being helpful. 给我点实质的帮助
[34:43] Where did the shot come from? 那一枪从哪里传来的?
[34:53] where did the shot come from? 那一枪是从哪里传来的?
[34:55] From the right,above me 右边, 上边
[34:58] Did it echo? 有回音吗?
[34:59] Yes. 有
[35:00] Okay,then it came from a covered balcony. 好, 看来是从封闭式阳台射出的
[35:03] Does that help? 有帮助吗?
[35:05] You better hope so. 你最好希望有
[35:43] officer jessop. 杰塞普警官
[35:44] That universal safe house was a gold mine. 马拉诺齐的安全屋简直是座金矿
[35:46] Found a ton of money and an arsenal in there,sir. 钞票如山, 兵器泛滥
[35:48] Yes,and a .308,I see. 不错, 我看还有一支点308
[35:51] Get it to firearms,please. 送去兵械检验处, 谢谢
[35:52] Yes,sir. 是的, 先生
[35:55] So it was the noches that shot mari,huh? 是马拉诺齐帮的人开枪打的玛里,恩?
[35:57] Certainly looks that way,eric. 显然如此,艾瑞克
[35:59] We got to get them for this. 必须为此抓住他们
[36:01] We’re going to get them. 会抓住他们的
[36:06] delko. 德科
[36:08] Yes,doctor. 是的, 医生
[36:12] I’ll tell him. 我会告诉他
[36:13] Is that the hospital? 是医院打来的吗?
[36:15] Yeah. 是的
[36:16] She’s asking for you. 她要见你
[36:18] I’m on my way. 马上就去
[36:19] I’m gonna run with this. 我来查这个
[36:21] Calleigh think she found where the shooter really was. 凯丽说找到了杀手的射击点
[36:23] Eric,wait for me. 艾瑞克,等着我
[37:04] Don’t be sad. 别伤心
[37:09] I have dinner plans tonight. 今晚……我有个晚餐的计划
[37:14] – Casa tua? – Casa tua. – 卡萨图瓦? – 卡萨图瓦
[37:16] – 8:30? – 8:30. – 8:30
[37:19] Did you get the good table? 定好桌子了吗?
[37:21] Got the good table. 定好了
[37:30] You,um… 你,呃…
[37:31] you’re not planning to… 你不会想要…
[37:35] you’re not planning to stand me up,are you? 你不会想要爽约吧?
[37:42] Never. 永远不
[38:46] Should have accounted for the slight variance in trajectory when the bullet grazed your arm. 应该把子弹射到你之前看到的 银色闪光考虑在内的
[38:50] We were off by six degrees. We were looking on the wrong floor. 我们偏了六度 找错楼层了
[38:53] There it is. 找到了
[38:55] What? 什么?
[38:57] Gsr cone. 残存火药锥形痕迹
[38:58] When a gun like this is fired,the escaping gas settle. 这种枪射击时, 喷出的气体留下痕迹
[39:09] so memmo was definite here. 所以梅默肯定在这儿
[39:14] Well,they took their gun back to the safe house, 嗯, 他们把枪拿回集会的屋子
[39:16] but not everything. 却拿不回一切
[39:19] What is it? 这是什么?
[39:21] Lo mas dulce de la cana.
[39:24] It’s two boutique-sized bottles of yarmy rum. 两瓶小瓶装的朗姆酒
[39:27] Memmo must have tried to calm his nerves. 梅默肯定借酒壮胆
[39:29] Only one hotel in miami that uses these as a guest perk. 全迈阿密只有一家宾馆用此作为助兴酒
[39:32] That’s the marano. 是马拉诺宾馆
[39:33] That must be where he’s staying 也就是他的躲藏之处
[39:35] I imagine that you and horatio are gonna want to take it from here. 我看你和霍雷肖打算就此接手了吧
[39:39] Yeah. 对
[39:49] H. 老霍
[40:00] Okay. 好的
[40:05] I am so sorry. 我很抱歉
[41:08] We got memmo fierro. 我们抓到了梅默 费耶罗
[41:11] Tripp pucked him up at the marano hotel, 特里普在马拉诺宾馆把他逮个正着
[41:15] just like we thought. 正如我们所想
[41:18] hey,let me out of here! 嘿, 让我出去!
[41:31] please,let me out! 求你了, 让我出去!
[41:33] hey, can you hear me? Let me out 嘿, 听见没, 让我出去!
[41:41] let’s go. 我们走
[41:44] Memmo,in the unlikely event 梅默, 除了少数几乎不可能发生的情况
[41:47] that I haven’t made myself clear, 我没有表明自己的立场
[41:50] you deserve to know that this is your last chance. 你该知道这是你最后的机会
[41:55] I already confessed. 我全都说了
[42:05] Who put the hit on my sister? 谁决定杀我姐姐的?
[42:09] Who gave the order? 谁下的命令?
[42:16] Riaz. Antonio riaz. 里亚兹, 安东尼奥 里亚兹
[42:18] The snitch that was on the stand today? 那天的那个告密者?
[42:22] Si. 对
[42:23] He wanted you to know… 他想告诉你…
[42:28] …it’s his city now. …他才是城市之主
[42:31] Memmo,now that you work for me, 梅默, 现在你给我干活
[42:34] here’s what I want you to do. 我要你听清楚我的命令
[42:35] I want you to tell mr.Riaz 你去告诉里亚兹先生
[42:37] that i said 就说是我说的
[42:38] he’s a dead man 他死期已近
[42:45] CSI MIAMI Season 04 Episode 24
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第4季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第5季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme