Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第4季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第4季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:14] Hundreds of fans are coming out 数百拥护者蜂拥而至
[00:15] to celebrate fashion designer patricia novak’s new summer line, 庆贺设计师 帕特西亚 诺瓦克发布 夏季最新作品
[00:19] stars arriving in true south beach style from surf to turf. 明星们千姿百态地到来 正宗的南滩风情
[00:25] Stepping off the boat we have heiress Nikki Beck 正下船走来的是女继承人尼基 贝克
[00:27] and her boyfriend Brandon Hess, 和他的男朋友布兰登 海斯
[00:29] of the band two minute mile. 两分钟英里乐队的成员
[00:31] Nikki,nikki,over here. 尼基,尼基, 看这边
[00:32] Show us that thousand watt smile,nikki. 给我们展示你的千瓦微笑, 尼基
[00:37] Hey guys,great to see you. 嘿, 很高兴见到你们
[00:40] Nikki,are you going to be working the catwalk today? 尼基, 你今天会有登台吗?
[00:43] You know it. 你知道的
[00:44] And after the show, 等秀结束后
[00:45] I’m throwing a party for a couple hundred of my dearest friends. 我会和我几百名好朋友们开一个聚会
[00:49] And check out who’s right on Nikki’s tail. 大家快看尼基身后是谁
[00:52] Manhattan’s favorite socialite,april goodwin. 曼哈顿最得宠的社交名媛 爱普尔 古德温
[00:56] April,april,over here. 爱普尔, 爱普尔, 看这边
[01:06] over here. 这边
[01:09] Oh,they’re kissing. 噢, 他们在接吻
[01:11] Oh,wow.Look at that,they’re kissing. 噢, 哇噢, 快看那边, 他们在接吻
[01:14] Oh,my god. 噢, 天哪
[01:26] Look,her dress fell. 快看, 她走光了
[01:43] So,look,come to my place. 听着, 到我这儿来
[01:44] Bring your headshot, 带上你的大头照
[01:45] we’ll talk about how I can make you a star. 我们再来讨论如何使你成为明星
[01:47] Nikki wants mojitos in blue glasses 尼基要求用蓝色的杯子盛莫希多酒
[01:49] or I stop payment on your check. 否则我就不买单了
[01:51] No,I use the same trainer. 不, 我还是用原来的教练
[01:52] Guy is great,you should check him out. 那家伙很不错, 你可以先会会他
[01:53] I’ll give you his number. 我会给你他的电话
[02:01] Oh,my god. 噢, 天哪
[02:03] What is she doing here? 她来这儿干什么?
[02:07] Hey,none of that. 嘿, 不能喝这个
[02:09] I can’t be in this room. 我在这屋里呆不下去了
[02:13] I need some air. 我需要点新鲜空气
[02:16] Nikki. 尼基
[02:16] Alone. 让我一个人
[03:28] nikki? Nikki? 尼基? 尼基?
[03:58] so,that’s nikki beck. 这个就是尼基 贝克
[03:59] Yes,quite the young celebrity. 对, 就是那个年轻的名人
[04:03] It looks like she was 看起来她像是
[04:04] electrocuted in the middle of her own party. 在她自己的聚会开到一半时触电死了
[04:07] Well,she was famous for being famous. 对, 为搏出名而出名的那个
[04:09] All eyes trained on her every move. 所有人都在关注她的一举一动
[04:10] All except… her last one. 所有的,
[04:14] csi miami Season 04 Episode 23 除了最后谢幕 “休克”
[05:07] Electrocution by bathtub is always hard to call,horatio. 在浴缸里被电死总是很难发现线索, 霍雷肖
[05:10] Death comes from ventricular fibrillation. 致死原因是心室纤颤
[05:13] A heart attack. 像心脏病发作
[05:14] And no visible signs of trauma. 没有可见的外伤
[05:20] Whoa.wait a minutes 噢, 等等
[05:24] Something in her throat. 她喉咙里有个什么东西
[05:29] Looks like a pill. 看起来像一片药
[05:30] She didn’t have time to digest it before she died. 她还来不及消化它
[05:34] Alexx,get that to toxicology,please. 阿利克斯, 请把那个拿去做毒物化验
[05:37] No problem. 没问题
[05:39] Thank you. 谢谢
[05:48] Unique murder weapon–tanning lamp. 唯一的作案工具–晒灯
[05:53] Uv fluorescent bulbs. 紫外线荧光灯管
[05:54] Looks like they’re all broken. 看起来像是坏掉了
[05:58] Aren’t these outlets supposed to trip in order to prevent an electrical shock? 这些插座极易扯松断电 以此来防止触电的吗?
[06:02] They did.Just not fast enough. 是的, 只是不够快而已
[06:04] Unfortunately,she had something working against her. 不幸的是, 有些东西起了反作用
[06:07] Bath salts,when they’re dispersed into the water, 浴盐, 溶解在水里
[06:09] the particles get charged. 就变成了离子
[06:11] So the salt conducted the electricity. 所以是盐导的电
[06:26] oh,I got a hair. 噢, 我找到一些毛发
[06:33] It’s not nikki’s color. 这不是尼基的颜色
[06:35] Maybe it’s her killer’S. 也许是凶手的
[06:37] Hey,guys,check this out. 嘿, 伙计们, 来看看这个
[06:38] Some blistering on her skin. 她身上有一些灼伤
[06:40] Concentrated around a pale linear mark. 呈一条直线
[06:44] Isn’t that normal for water electrocution? 在电死的情况下不是很正常吗?
[06:46] Yeah,shows where the water level was at time of death. 对, 表明了死亡时的水位线
[06:58] How can she have a linear mark when she was wearing her robe? 穿着浴袍时怎么可能出现这样的灼痕?
[07:01] Exactly. 没错
[07:02] This girl was re-dressed after she was electrocuted. 她是在被电死后才穿上的衣服
[07:07] Maybe a cover up? 也许在掩盖什么?
[07:09] Well,let’s ask the guy who’s used to controlling nikki’s image. 唔,我们得去问问包装尼基的人
[07:12] Her manager. 她的经纪人
[07:14] I did it. 是我做的
[07:15] I put her robe back on. 是我帮她把浴袍穿上的
[07:17] That doesn’t look so good,chad. 这看起来并不好, 查德
[07:19] Re-dress screams cover-up. 重新着装宣告着你做贼心虚
[07:20] I didn’t kill her. 我没有杀她
[07:22] When I found nikki in the tub,she was already dead. 我在浴盆里发现她时, 她已经死了
[07:25] Hey. 嘿
[07:26] You flaking on your own party? 你在自己的聚会上睡觉吗?
[07:33] oh,my god,nikki. 噢, 天哪, 尼基
[07:38] Nobody needed to see her that way. 这样的她不该被人看到
[07:40] So you slipped back in the crowd,but you decided not to call 911? 然后你又回到了人群中 但你并不打算打911?
[07:44] I know how it works. 我知道他们的程序
[07:45] You call it in,suddenly you’re like the prime suspect. 你打了电话, 你便成了主要的嫌疑人
[07:48] You seem to be overly conscious of how things look,chad. 你好象过于敏感了, 查德.
[07:51] I had a client once, 我曾经有一个客户
[07:53] his autopsy photos ended up on the internet. 他的验尸照片在网上曝光
[07:56] No such thing as a private death anymore. 死后就再也没有隐私可言了
[07:59] Looks like a pattern with you. 你似乎被诅咒了
[08:00] Your clients passing away. 客户一一去世
[08:02] Say what you will,but i’m not a murderer. 随你怎么说, 反正我不是凶手
[08:05] I was only protecting nikki. 我只是想保护尼基
[08:17] -Hey. -Hi. -嘿 -嗨
[08:19] Your mother ever tell you there’s more to a woman than meets the eye? 你母亲跟你讲过女人其实 远不止你肉眼所见吗?
[08:24] Nikki beck. 尼基 贝克
[08:25] Hair extensions,capped teeth… 人工织发, 烤瓷牙
[08:27] collagen in her lips. 嘴唇有胶原蛋白注射
[08:29] She also had a spray-on tan. 她还做过喷雾晒肤
[08:32] Good eye. 好眼力
[08:34] And you told me you might have nerve damage. 你还说你可能有神经损伤
[08:39] Actually,you’re right,I don’T. 事实上, 你是对的, 我没有
[08:42] And I’m glad word didn’t get around that I did. 我很高兴我的话没有被传出去
[08:46] Why would it? 为什么?
[08:52] Wait up. 等等
[08:54] Were you testing me? 你是在试探我吗?
[08:57] To find out if i was the mole? 看看我是不是那个内奸
[08:59] This isn’t easy for me. 我也不想这样做
[09:00] Ryan? 瑞恩?
[09:03] Me? Of all people,me? 我? 所有人之中…我?
[09:06] Look,the lab is on the line. 瞧, 实验室现在处境很糟
[09:07] Horatio told me it was the only way. 霍雷肖 告诉我这是唯一的办法
[09:11] Alexx,I’m sorry. 阿利克斯, 对不起
[09:29] I just found out that nikki used a spray-on tan. 我刚发现尼基做的是喷雾晒肤
[09:32] So a tanning lamp doesn’t make a lot of sense. 所以那个晒灯没什么用处
[09:35] Maybe,uh,maybe it was a plant. 也许, 是故意放进去的
[09:37] Someone brought it to make it look like an accident? 有人带过来使现场看起来像个事故?
[09:39] Well,if so,I may have the very person who did it. 如果是这样, 那我可以找到是谁干的
[09:42] Check out the hair you found at the scene. 来看看你在现场找到的毛发
[09:47] Yeah,the medulla’s thick. 噢, 发髓部分很粗
[09:48] It’s greater than half the shaft, 占了一大半
[09:50] so it’s not human. 所以不是人类的
[09:51] It’s animal hair. 是动物的毛发
[09:53] And one with a very unique substance on its coat. 上面有一种特殊的物质
[09:56] Lauryl glucoside. 月桂醇
[09:59] And is that rosemary oil and grapefruit extract? 是迷迭香或是柚子的提取物吗?
[10:02] It’s organic flea shampoo. 宠物香波
[10:04] For those who can afford the very best. 只属于最高消费的人
[10:07] But whose dog barely ever touches the ground. 而他的狗却几不沾地
[10:12] No way. 不可能
[10:13] You think I killed nikki? 你认为是我杀了尼基?
[10:15] So that’s not your tanning lamp,miss goodwin? 那不是你的晒灯吗, 古德温小姐?
[10:17] Please. 拜托
[10:18] I prefer the actual sun. 我偏爱自然日光
[10:20] We found a dog hair next to the bathtub where nikki was murdered. 我们在尼基被谋杀的浴缸旁找到了 一根狗毛
[10:24] I have a warrant to extract hair from your dog to make a comparison. 我有授权拔一根你狗狗的毛来做一个比较
[10:29] babydoll doesn’t like strangers. 小狗狗不喜欢生人
[10:33] Fine,I was trying to help nikki. 好吧, 我是想帮尼基
[10:37] I wasn’t aware the two of you were that close. 我怎么不知道你们有这么熟
[10:39] We were “frenemies.” 我们是“友敌”
[10:40] “Frenemies”? “友敌”?
[10:42] Friends in real life,enemies in the press. 生活中是朋友, 媒体前是敌人
[10:44] We just played their game,gave them what they wanted. 我们只是在玩他们的游戏, 给他们想要的
[10:47] What exactly were you trying to help her with? 你具体想帮她什么?
[10:49] Nikki just got out of rehab. 尼基刚从戒毒所出来
[10:51] And she couldn’t deal. 她受不了
[10:58] Hi.
[11:00] Did anyone see you? 有人看见你吗?
[11:02] We’re cool. 绝对安全
[11:03] Oh,my god,your wardrobe malfunction idea was the best. 噢, 天哪, 你的走光策略真是绝了
[11:09] What’s wrong? 怎么了?
[11:14] Give it here. 给我
[11:17] I put you in rehab and I can put you right back. 我让你去戒毒所, 我还会再送你去
[11:20] All right,take it. 好吧, 拿去
[11:24] It’s interesting that you would say that, 你这样说我很意外
[11:25] because our medical examiner found a pill in her throat. 我们的验尸员在她喉咙里找到了药片
[11:28] I swear,I took the pill away from her. 我发誓, 我的确拿走了药
[11:30] Then how would she get another one right before she died? 拿她怎么在死前得到的另一片?
[11:34] That bitch. 那个婊子
[11:35] Who are you referring to? 你指的是谁?
[11:36] Her assistant,melinda carson. 她的助手 梅林达 卡尔森
[11:39] April’s lying. 爱普尔 在说谎
[11:40] I did everything nikki wanted, 我完全照尼基的指示做事
[11:42] but I drew the line at drugs. 但决不沾毒品
[11:44] Then where’d she get them? 那她在哪得到的?
[11:46] Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吗?
[11:47] Drugs are exchanged at these parties more than phone numbers. 在聚会上交换毒品 就像交换电话号码一样简单
[11:50] I take it nikki didn’t know about your past. 我想尼基不知道你的过去吧?
[11:53] My past? 我的过去?
[11:54] You were arrested for identity theft three years ago on your last job. 三年前, 你的上一份工作中 因盗用他人的身份被捕
[11:58] That was a misunderstanding. 那是个误会
[12:00] I can’t get anything done unless I pretend to be the person I’m working for. 我如果不用老板的身份很多事都办不成
[12:04] I do her banking. 我帮她管账
[12:05] Buy her airline tickets. 帮她买机票
[12:06] Is there any chance that nikki found out 尼基有没有可能发现
[12:07] you were using her identity and things got out of control? 你用她的身份而搞糟了一些事情
[12:12] That’s just great. 真是不错
[12:13] Now you’re accusing me of murder,too. 你也准备指控我谋杀对吗?
[12:17] Unless you’d like to substantiate that with any proof, 除非在你找到切实的证据的时候
[12:19] I have a funeral to arrange. 我还有一个葬礼要安排
[12:28] Eric,there’s something I wanted to talk to you about. 艾瑞克, 我有些事要和你谈谈
[12:32] Marisol. 玛瑞叟
[12:34] Is she okay? 她还好吗?
[12:34] She’s fine; she and i are getting married today. 她很好, 今天我准备去和她登记结婚
[12:40] We don’t have the luxury of time,eric, 我们时间不多了,艾瑞克
[12:42] and it would make her happy. 这能使她快乐
[12:46] The other thing that would make her happy is for you to be there. 另一件使她快乐的事就是你的出席
[12:52] I don’t know. 我不知道
[12:54] I understand. 我理解
[12:56] But,eric,it would mean a lot. 但, 艾瑞克, 那对她意义很大
[13:00] Yeah. 是的
[13:03] I’ll think about it. 我会考虑的
[13:05] H,the pill from nikki’s throat had a word stamped on it. 老霍, 在尼基喉咙里的药上面有字
[13:08] Her saliva deteriorated a portion of it. 她的唾液溶解了一部分
[13:14] Ghost– is that a street term? Ghost–行话?
[13:18] Didn’t sound familiar, 没怎么听到过
[13:19] so I scraped a sample,ran it through tox. 所以我取了样, 做毒理检验
[13:21] What’d you find? 发现了什么?
[13:23] It’s a designer drug, 一种实验中的药丸
[13:24] knockoff of ecstasy. 新型摇头丸
[13:26] So new,it’s not even on the government’s controlled substance list. 甚至还未列在政府管制药品之列
[13:29] And one of the ingredients is ephedrine, 成分之一是麻黄碱
[13:31] used in cold medicine. 用于感冒药剂
[13:32] Yes,but it is also used in the production of methamphetamine,isn’t it? 是的, 但也是用于生产中枢兴奋剂
[13:35] Whoever was going to manufacture this was going to need to buy a lot of it. 谁要制造的话必须买上很大的量
[13:38] And also going to need an I.D.To purchase it. 需要实名购买
[13:41] That’s right,I’ll run it through narco, 没错, 我去缉毒部门查查
[13:42] see if we get any red flags; I’ll let you know. 一有消息我就告诉你
[13:44] Let’s do that. 开工吧!
[13:53] EPHEDRINE 麻黄碱
[13:57] COLIN DANVILLE 柯林 丹威尔
[13:59] DADE UNIVERSITY DEPT OF CHEMISTRY 1108 BRIGHTON AVENUE MIAMI,FL 33011 戴德大学化学系 1108 迈阿密布莱顿码头, FL 33011
[14:09] professor danville. 丹威尔教授
[14:10] We’re here to investigate the murder of nikki beck. 我们来是为了尼基 贝克的谋杀案
[14:13] Well,how does this concern me,officer? 啊, 怎么会牵扯到我, 长官?
[14:15] You created the pill that we found lodged in her throat. 我们在她的喉咙中发现了你制作的药丸
[14:19] Our narcotics division is aware of your website. 我们调查麻醉剂分配时查到了你的网站
[14:22] Yes,I set it up to post my research. 是的, 我建网站来发布我的研究
[14:24] I have a grant to create drugs. 我有制造药物的许可证
[14:26] Is that so? 是吗?
[14:27] I just test formulas, 我只做配方试验
[14:29] I don’t make drugs,or distribute them. 并不生产, 也不销售
[14:31] Then why did you recently purchase a large 那为什么你最近买了这么多
[14:33] quantity of ephedrine from surfglide pharmacy? 浪导药房的大量麻黄碱
[14:36] It’s part of my work,buy it all the time. 这是我工作的一部分, 我一直都在买
[14:38] But this last batch was stolen. 但这最近一批被偷了
[14:40] And you didn’t report it. 你没有上报?
[14:42] Where did you keep the batch? 你把它们放在哪?
[14:44] Well,it was in the filing cabinet,top drawer. 唔, 在档案柜里, 最上面一个抽屉
[14:46] Wait a minute,don’t touch that. 等等, 别碰它
[14:52] The ephedrine was right there. 麻黄碱原来就在这儿
[15:00] Yeah,you use toothpicks? 你用牙签吗?
[15:03] No. Why? 不用啊
[15:04] Well,someone does. 唔, 有人在用
[15:05] Eric,get that to the lab. 艾瑞克, 把那个带回实验室
[15:19] I hear congratulations are in order. 我听说大家列队来道贺哦
[15:22] Listen,I wanted to tell you. 听着, 我想告诉你的是
[15:24] I was just afraid of how you’d react. 我只是担心你会有怎样的反应
[15:27] How did mami and papi take it? 爸妈怎么看这件事?
[15:32] You didn’t even tell them? 你都没有告诉他们吗?
[15:33] This is exactly why. 恰恰就是这原因
[15:34] I knew they’d react the same way you are. 我知道他们的态度和你一样
[15:36] Look,mari,you should be concentrating on getting better right now. 瞧瞧, 玛里, 你应该专心治病
[15:39] Why do you always focus on the negative? 你为什么总是那么消极?
[15:42] That’s one of the things i love about horatio. 我之所以爱上霍雷肖
[15:43] He makes me think about the positive. 就是因为他总教我积极面对人生
[15:45] You barely know him. 你根本不了解他
[15:47] No,you barely know him. 不, 是你不了解他
[15:49] He is not the same man you see at work. 他并不仅仅是和你工作时的那样
[15:51] Don’t you think it’d be wise to slow down right now? 你不觉得一切慢慢来更好吗?
[15:56] I want to have a life like everybody else. 我只想拥有和别人一样的生活
[16:00] What if the cancer comes back? 如果癌症复发怎么办?
[16:02] What if it doesn’t? 如果不复发呢?
[16:06] I need to start living for the future. 我要开始新的生活
[16:08] Until horatio,I didn’t know if I had one. 在遇到霍雷肖以前, 我从未想过
[16:14] So you’ll be at the ceremony? 你会来参加仪式吗?
[16:22] I’m sorry. 对不起
[16:42] hey. 嘿
[16:43] Hi. 嗨
[16:44] Are you looking for the toothpick results? 你来拿牙签的结果吗?
[16:46] Yeah,valera was supposed to have something for me. 对, 韦雷拉 好像要给我什么东西
[16:49] She was kind of swamped,so I told her i’d jump in and help you out. 她有点累了, 所以我帮她拿给你
[16:52] Okay. 好的
[16:55] Is everything okay? 还顺利吗?
[16:57] Yeah,fine. 是的, 还不错
[16:58] I mean,I know we didn’t spend that much time together, 虽然我们在一起的时间不长
[17:01] but enough to know when something’s bothering you. 但你有心事我还是看得出来的
[17:07] I’m just dealing with some personal things. 只是有些私人的事情
[17:08] I’ll,um… I’ll work it out. 我, 唔… 我能搞定的
[17:10] Thank you. 谢谢
[17:12] So,uh,what’s the word on the toothpick? 那, 牙签的结果怎样?
[17:14] Oh,uh,yeah,I extracted enough dna for a profile and codis found a match. 噢, 唔, 是的,我提取了DNA样本 CODIS系统中找到匹配的样本
[17:19] You want to check out your donor? 要看看是谁吗?
[17:23] Dario sanez. 达瑞奥 桑内兹
[17:25] Think that’s your drug dealer? 像是毒贩吗?
[17:26] Well,if he’s not,he’s definitely cooking it. 嗯, 如果不是的话, 至少也是制毒的
[17:29] Thanks. 谢谢
[17:46] miami-dade P.D. 德郡警察!
[17:51] Did you just see that,eric? 你看到了吗, 艾瑞克?
[17:54] okay. Dario sanez! 好了. 达瑞奥 桑内兹!
[17:58] Dario!Officer. 达瑞奥! 长官
[18:30] check the house,eric. 检查一下屋内,艾瑞克
[18:32] Check the house. 检查一下屋内
[18:35] There’s somebody back there. 还有些人在后面.
[18:53] policia? 警察?
[18:55] Please,help us. 请帮帮我们
[18:59] What’s your name,ma’am? 你叫什么名字, 小姐?
[19:01] Isabella. 伊莎贝拉
[19:03] Isabella,were you making drugs in that house? 伊莎贝拉, 你们在这屋子里制造毒品吗?
[19:06] Yes,we worked for him. 是的, 我们为他工作
[19:10] We were prisoners. 我们就像囚犯
[19:11] So you lived in there? 你住在那里?
[19:15] Where are you from,ma’am? 你打哪儿来, 小姐?
[19:17] El salvador. 萨尔瓦多
[19:19] These men… they come. 这些人, 他们来
[19:21] They take women in the middle of the night. 在半夜带走妇女
[19:24] Is that what happened to you? 你也是这样被带来的?
[19:26] No,I let them take me. 不, 我让他们带我来的
[19:29] You let them take you? Why? 你让他们带你来? 为什么?
[19:31] They have my sister. 他们掳走了我的妹妹.
[19:33] These women,they don’t last long. 这些女人都是不长命的
[19:35] And she’s already sick. 而她已经生病了
[19:45] What’s your sister’s name? 你妹妹叫什么名字?
[19:47] Lucia. 路西亚
[19:51] I hope I’m not too late. 我希望还来得及
[19:54] Please find her. 请找到她
[19:56] I’m going to do my best. 我会尽力的
[20:06] Hey,joey,you paged me? 嘿, 乔伊, 你呼我吗?
[20:08] Yeah. 是的
[20:09] Um,I thought there were no prints on the murder weapon. 唔, 我以为凶器上没有指纹
[20:12] That’s a first for me… 这我还是头一次遇到
[20:13] a tanning lamp used as a murder weapon. 晒灯被用来当凶器
[20:20] I was about to ship the tanning lamp off to the evidence locker when my uv light hit it. 正打算把它放到证据柜里时 我的紫外灯照到了它
[20:25] There,on the back. 在这儿, 背后
[20:27] See those tiny dots? 看到这些小点了吗?
[20:30] Oh,yeah. 噢, 是的
[20:32] What are they? 那些是什么?
[20:33] You’re looking at a datadot. 你现在看到的是一个数据点
[20:38] Like a name tag,but with numbers. 就像姓名牌, 不过是数字形式的
[20:41] Company that makes them assigns a unique pin number to each registered owner. 公司给每一个注册用户唯一的Pin码
[20:45] The dots are applied with a liquid adhesive containing a uv trace. 这些点上涂了紫外感光的液体粘胶
[20:52] So how do they help us? 这有什么用?
[20:53] I traced the owner through the company’s home page, 我在公司主页上找到了物主
[20:55] and guess what? 你猜怎样?
[20:58] Registered to brandon hess. 布兰登 海斯注册的
[21:00] Nikki beck’s boyfriend. 尼基 贝克的男朋友
[21:02] Joseph,you just confirmed my theory. 乔瑟夫, 你证实了我的理论
[21:05] This didn’t belong to her. 这不是她自己的
[21:21] Looks like they’ve been joined by grief. 看来他们因哀痛而走到一起了
[21:24] Yeah,at the hip. 是啊, 发自内心的
[21:41] Oh,look–you brought a friend this time. 噢, 你这次带了个朋友来
[21:45] Hey,I meant to ask you,who are you wearing? 嘿, 我想问一下你穿的是什么?
[21:47] Mdpd. 迈阿密德郡警察
[21:49] I’ll have to google them. 我得去网上搜索一下
[21:52] I’m glad to see you’re helping each other through this. 很高兴看到你们互相扶持走出悲伤
[21:54] This is hard on all of us. 那对我们来说都很难
[21:56] But we totally have each other’s backs. 但我们互为依靠
[21:58] And fronts,apparently. 显然还分享身体
[22:00] April,you’re gonna have to give us a second while we ask brandon a few questions. 爱普尔,我希望你给我们几分钟 来问布兰登一些问题
[22:04] So buzzkill. 真扫兴
[22:06] Ring me at home,bran. 回家给我打电话, 布兰
[22:29] see ya. 再见
[22:32] So,what’s up? 什么事?
[22:33] How would you describe your relationship with nikki? 你和尼基的关系如何?
[22:36] Great girl. 好女孩
[22:38] Our time together was hot. 我们在一起时很开心
[22:39] And she was there for me when… 他和我在一起是从
[22:42] two minute mile was breaking up. 两分钟英里乐队解散时开始的
[22:47] My group. Two minute mile? 我的乐队, 两分钟英里?
[22:48] Sorry,boy bands aren’t really my thing. 对不起, 我对男子团体并不感兴趣
[22:51] We’ve sold 28 million copies. 我们卖过28,000,000张唱片
[22:56] whatever. 算了
[22:58] I’m going solo. 我单飞了
[23:00] Why are you asking me about all this? 你们问我这个干什么?
[23:01] Because it was your tanning lamp that was used to electrocute nikki. 因为是你的晒灯电死了尼基
[23:04] My tanning lamp? 我的晒灯?
[23:05] Datadots confirm that it’s yours,brandon. 数据点证明你是所有者,布兰登.
[23:08] Yeah. My accountants tagged all my stuff with those,for insurance. 对. 我的会计帮所有的东西都打了 标签, 为了保险
[23:11] Then how did it end up at nikki’s? 那怎么又变成尼基的了?
[23:13] I don’t know. 我不知道
[23:14] We used to borrow each other’s stuff all the time. 我们经常借用对方的东西
[23:16] Can I go? 我可以走了吗?
[23:18] For now. 现在可以
[23:26] we don’t have enough to hold him. 我们没有充分的理由拘留他
[23:28] We need to go back to the one thing we do have:The murder weapon. 我们需要回去再看看我们拥有 的唯一一件东西:凶器
[23:31] Yeah. 是的
[23:40] Eric… you okay? 艾瑞克… 你还好吗?
[23:44] Yeah. I’m just…thinking about this woman,isabella. 是的, 我只是在想那个妇女, 伊莎贝拉
[23:49] Hard to see a woman take chances with her life like that, 很难想象女人会那样用生命冒险
[23:51] not knowing what the future is. 不管前路艰险
[23:53] It’s a good thing she has people that care about her. 有人关心她也是件好事
[23:57] Yeah. 是啊
[23:59] Anything off the word on that pill? 药片上的字有什么新发现了吗?
[24:00] No. 没有
[24:01] Think that’s the guy’s nickname? 你认为是那个家伙的昵称吗?
[24:03] The dealer? 毒贩的?
[24:04] Maybe it’s a way to contact him. 也许是他的联系方式
[24:07] OKay. Well,even if the letters correspond to numbers, 好, 呃, 如果字母是和数字相对应的
[24:10] “ghost” is only five digits,not enough for a phone number. “ghost” 只有五位, 不够电话号码的位数
[24:14] But it is enough for a short code. 但作为一个短代码是够的
[24:16] What about a text message? 文本消息如何?
[24:18] Hey,punch in the specified five-digit code and you get an automated response. 嘿, 给这五位代码发送消息会受到自动回复
[24:22] Why don’t we place our own order? 我们为什么不自己下订单?
[24:26] Let’s give it a shot. 我来试试
[24:37] we got him.3rd and palm. 找到他了, 棕榈地三号
[24:38] There you go.Call narco,have him picked up. 我们走, 叫上缉毒警, 逮住他
[24:53] Mr. Cervantes, 塞万提斯先生
[24:55] you’ve done quite well for yourself. 日子过得不错啊
[24:59] You think my business will shut down just ’cause you got me in here? 你以为把我困在这里 我的生意会关门吗?
[25:03] I got a diversified corporation. 我的生意涉及各个领域
[25:05] And multinational. 世界各地都有往来
[25:06] You kidnap young woman from el salvador and get them to work for you as slaves. 你从萨尔瓦多诱拐年轻女性到这里 让她们象奴隶一样的为你卖命
[25:12] You kidding me? 你真会开玩笑
[25:15] They want to come. 是她们想到这里来
[25:16] Work a few years,pay off some debts. 工作个几年, 还清债务
[25:19] Then they’re free to go. 然后就可以恢复自由身
[25:20] After their bodies are destroyed by the poison you have them working in. 你明知有害物质会摧毁她们的身体 但你仍要她们为你卖命
[25:24] You have to think outside the box to stay ahead. 做大事的人不能禁锢思想
[25:27] If I don’t find lucia,my friend,I’m going to put you in a box. 如果我找不到路西亚 我的朋友 我会把你禁锢起来
[25:30] Do you understand me? 明白我的意思吧?
[25:32] Like I said,I got a corporation to run. 我说过, 我掌管一个大企业
[25:36] I don’t sweat personnel changes. 人事变动作用这种小事我不管
[25:38] Who handles that for you? 那是谁为你管?
[25:39] Talk to middle management. 去找中层管理人员吧
[25:41] I don’t know a thing. 我什么都不知道
[25:43] After i find lucia,I’m going to shut down your corporation forever. 等我找到路西亚 我会让你们的生意永远完蛋
[25:49] Officer. 警官
[26:11] hey. 嘿
[26:13] Let me ask you something. 问你件事
[26:14] Do you have any plans after work tonight? 今晚下班后, 你有什么安排?
[26:16] Yes,I heard about the wedding. 是的, 我听说了婚礼的事
[26:18] No,I’m not going. 不, 我不会去
[26:20] I’m really happy for them. 我真的为他们高兴
[26:22] Don’t you think we should do something for them? 你不认为要为他们做点什么吗?
[26:25] Well,they said they didn’t want to make a fuss, 是的, 他们说过不想太过张扬
[26:27] but I got them something anyway. 但是不管怎么样, 我要送他们礼物
[26:29] Would you do me a favor? 能帮个忙吗?
[26:31] Would you put my name on the card? 能把我的名字写进你的卡片里吗?
[26:33] I already put your name on the card. 我已经写了
[26:34] -You did? -Yes. -写了? -是的
[26:36] Thank you so much. 万分感激
[26:37] You’re fantastic. 你太棒了
[26:40] so,what do we got going on here? 那么 我们这里有什么线索?
[26:42] A partial print showed up on the bottom of one of the bulbs when kayle was processing the lamp. 在凯尔处理这些灯管的时候 在接头部发现了部分指纹
[26:46] But there’s not enough ridge detail to match it to a ten-card. 但是脊线太少, 不够做比对的
[26:49] No. I thought if I pulled enough partials, 不能, 但如果能多取一些片断
[26:51] I’d be able to frankenstein a print. 就能拼出一个完整的指纹
[26:53] That could take forever. 这要拼到什么年月去
[26:56] How are you at poker? 你纸牌玩的怎么样?
[26:58] What,you want to bluff? 怎么, 你想诈人?
[27:01] Who do you have in mind? 你想诈谁?
[27:02] April goodwin. 爱普尔 古德温
[27:04] Frank ran the background on her. 弗兰克查了她的背景
[27:06] It turns out she has a secret of her own– 翻出一些她的旧帐
[27:07] the goodwin family’s broke. 古德温家族破产了
[27:09] Really? 是吗?
[27:10] Well,I just spoke to nikki’s assistant,melinda. 我刚找找尼基的助手梅林达问过话
[27:14] I wonder if april knew about nikki’s deal to do a reality show without her. 我想知道爱普尔是否知道 尼基要甩开她单独参加真人秀
[27:17] Reality show? 真人秀?
[27:19] It was supposed to be together, 原本是要她们一起拍
[27:21] but nikki didn’t want to share the spotlight. 但是尼基不希望有人抢她的风头
[27:22] I’d call that motive. 我称之为动机
[27:27] What? 什么?
[27:29] Am I supposed to guess what this is? 我应该怎么理解?
[27:31] It’s your fingerprint off a bulb from the tanning lamp that killed nikki. 这是从杀害尼基的灯管上采集到的你的指纹
[27:35] You know,for someone in your position,april, 以你现在的境况, 爱普尔
[27:38] lying doesn’t look so good. 说谎话并不好啊
[27:39] I’m in a “position”? 我的”境况”?
[27:41] You were the last person to see nikki alive. 你是最后一个看到Nkki活着的人
[27:43] Your fingerprint is on the murder weapon, 你的指纹出现在凶器上
[27:44] which you said you had never seen. 你还说你没看见过凶器
[27:46] Of course I lied. 是的, 我撒谎了
[27:47] You kept calling it a weapon. 你称呼它为凶器
[27:49] It was just a gift. 它只是个礼物
[27:51] You gave it to brandon? 你把它给了布兰登?
[27:52] I always give gifts to my friends. 我总是给我的朋友们礼物
[27:55] I just sent nikk flowers for her party today. 今天我就送了尼基的派对一些鲜花
[27:58] I have nothing to hide. 我没什么可隐瞒的
[27:59] Except for your family’s financial situation. 除了你的财务状况
[28:02] We did some research on you. 我们调查了你的状况
[28:04] Are the goodwins millions of dollars in debt? 古德温s已经欠债数百万
[28:06] Didn’t your father just apply for a real estate license? 你的父亲不是正在申请地产经营执照?
[28:10] He’s trying. 试着
[28:11] That makes you the sole breadwinner for your entire family. 你是这个家族唯一的经济支柱
[28:16] How would you like to carry that name and not have a dime behind it? 你愿意带着盛名却一文不值吗?
[28:20] I’ll do whatever it takes to support my family. 为了我的家庭, 我什么都愿意做
[28:23] Including kill nikki? 包括谋杀尼基?
[28:26] How’d you feel when you found out that nikki was dropping you to do her own reality show? 当你发现尼基把你从真人秀踢出后 你有什么感觉?
[28:32] What are you talking about? 你们在胡说什么?
[28:34] No way. 没有的事
[28:37] It was supposed to be about both of us. 我们俩都要参加的
[28:43] She was going to dump me? 她想甩下我?
[28:46] You saying you didn’t know? 这么说你不知道?
[28:49] I didn’T. 我不知道
[28:52] You guys want me,I’ll be on my boat. 想找我的话, 到我船上找
[28:58] I can see myself out. 我自己会走
[29:05] She’s a pretty good actress. 她的演技还真不错
[29:08] She’s not that good. 没那么好
[29:09] She only does reality tv. 只是在真人秀里出镜而已
[29:12] I believe her. 我相信她
[29:14] Well,if you’re right, 如果你是对的
[29:17] then we still don’t know who nikki’s killer is. 那我们还是不知道凶手是谁
[29:24] Horatio,I called in a few favors over at narco. 霍雷肖,我找辑毒部门的熟人问过
[29:29] Asked for any houses they suspected of cooking meth. 问到几处怀疑是制毒工厂的屋子
[29:31] How many were there? 多少处?
[29:32] 22. Average house uses 1,250 kilowatt hours a month. 22处, 每幢房子平均用电量是 每月1,250度
[29:37] Cook houses,over three times that. 制毒的房子用电量三倍于此
[29:39] What about the place we just hit? 那我们刚刚找到的那屋子的用电情况呢?
[29:40] 3,900 kilowatts. 3,900度
[29:42] Okay. Same dealer,same equipment. 好的, 同一个制造者用的设备也会一样
[29:43] Which house had the same amount? 那件屋子的用电情况和我们找到的一样?
[29:45] Here,this one.Just over 4,000. 这儿, 这一家, 刚过4,000
[29:48] It’s over near higgins park. 在锡金斯公园附近
[29:50] That’s a quiet neighborhood. 那儿可真幽静啊
[29:51] Not for long. 不太远
[30:01] excuse me. 嘿, 伙计
[30:04] Put the gun down slowly. 慢慢把枪放下
[30:07] You’re under arrest for the manufacture of illegal drugs. 你以非法制造违禁药的罪名被捕了
[30:14] Are you alone? 就你一个人?
[30:15] Yeah,man.Just me. 是的, 伙计, 就我一个人
[30:17] Check the van,eric. 查查他的车, 艾瑞克
[30:30] Okay. Calmate,okay? 好的, 冷静点,好吗?
[30:31] Todo esta bien. [一切都好]
[30:32] Estamos aqui para ayudarlas. [这都是为了帮助你们]
[30:34] Conocen a una muchacha que se llama lucia? [认识一个叫路西亚的女孩吗?]
[30:37] No le hacimos vio por varios dias. [这些天都没看到她]
[30:39] She’s not here. 她不在这里
[30:40] Where’s lucia? 路西亚在哪?
[30:42] Don’t know no lucia,man. 不知道什么路西亚, 长官
[30:44] Let me jog your memory,my friend. 让我来唤起你的记忆, 朋友
[30:47] Lucia. 路西亚
[30:48] Oh,her? 她?
[30:50] I got rid of her,man. 我解决掉她了, 伙计
[30:51] She was useless. 她没有价值了
[30:53] She kept fainting from the fumes. 她一闻到烟就昏迷
[30:55] I sold her. 我把她卖了
[30:56] To who? 卖给谁?
[30:57] I don’t know. 我不知道
[31:00] Check the bag.The cash is in there. 查查那袋子, 那儿有现金
[31:08] Here it is. 这儿
[31:09] I’m going to process it to see what I can get off it. 我这就去检查这些证物
[31:12] Cuff him. 铐上他
[31:27] I mean,we’ve been through everything. 我说, 我们已经研究过了这些
[31:28] What are we missing? 难道我们漏掉了什么?
[31:31] Look at this picture. 看这些照片
[31:35] Yeah. This is nikki’s bathroom. 是的 这是尼基的浴室
[31:37] What am I looking at? 你要我看什么?
[31:38] The flowers. 花
[31:39] Oh,yeah.April said she had them delivered to the party. 噢, 对了, 爱普尔说过 她为这个派对送了些鲜花
[31:41] Exactly. Flowers don’t wilt that fast. 对, 这些花枯的太快了
[31:47] Unless they were in high humidity. 除非环境高度潮湿
[31:50] When nikki’s body was found,the hot water had steamed up the room. 尼基的尸体被发现的时候 整个房间都是蒸汽
[31:53] By the time we got there,the moisture had evaporated. 我们到达那的时候, 蒸汽已经没有了
[31:56] We didn’t miss something.We just couldn’t see it. 我们没有漏掉任何细节, 只是没看到
[32:01] So what exactly are we looking for? 我们要找什么?
[32:04] Anything the moisture isn’t sticking to. 某些东西会不粘水汽的
[32:06] Footprints,handprints.When you see something,just circle it with the chalk. 比如:脚印、手印 看到什么, 就用粉笔勾勒出来
[32:10] So if someone walked in here while it was humid, 所以, 如果有人在潮湿的时候进来过
[32:13] their footprints would appear under new moisture. 他们的脚印就会在湿地上显现出来
[32:15] The outlines will. 轮廓会显现
[32:16] It’s like if you take your finger and draw it across a window and then you breathe on it. 就象你在玻璃上哈口气, 用你的手指划过
[32:20] Moisture can’t stick to the grime left behind, 水汽不会附着在灰尘上
[32:22] and so you only see the mark when everything around it is wet. 周围都湿了, 你就可以见到轮廓
[32:29] Okay,so most of the prints around the tub were wiped out by the water and crime scene activity. 你看, 打湿后浴缸周围印记繁多 犯罪现场重现了
[32:34] I got some bare feet prints here. 这儿有些光脚的印记
[32:37] Probably nikki’S. 可能是尼基的
[32:37] These are male shoe prints. 这儿有些男鞋印
[32:39] They go from the tub out the door. 它们从浴盆走出来 然后出了门
[32:44] Well,that covers nikki’s manager’s story,right? 是的 是尼基的经纪人 帮她穿上了衣服 不是吗?
[32:46] He came in here,re-dressed her… 他到这里来, 帮她穿上了衣服…
[32:49] And these high heels would back april’s story. 那这些高跟鞋印也符合爱普尔的说法
[32:52] She came to the tub,took the pill from nikki. 她来到浴缸 拿走了尼基的药
[32:55] Then whose footprints are these? 那么 这又是谁的脚印?
[32:58] Look like a woman’S. 看起来象个女人的
[33:01] Flat soles. 平底鞋
[33:01] Sensible shoes. 工作用鞋
[33:04] Someone working the party. 派对的工作人员
[33:08] Melinda,her assistant. 她的助手梅林达
[33:09] She claims she never came in here. 她说她没有进来过
[33:12] These come from the door. 这些鞋印从门那里走来
[33:15] They go to the tub. 走向浴缸
[33:16] And then they go from the tub to the vanity. 然后离开浴缸走向空地
[33:19] That’s where the tanning lamp was. 就是放晒灯的地方
[33:31] These footprints are spread apart,like she braced herself. 这些鞋印是向外张开 就象是要支撑住自己
[33:44] if this is melinda’s handprint, 如果这是梅林达的手印
[33:46] she could have thrown in the lamp, 她可能是把灯丢进水里
[33:49] and fell back when nikki splashed her. 当尼基把水溅出来 她向后倒
[33:51] But that only suggests she was in the room. 这只说明她在这个房间里
[33:53] It doesn’t prove she killed nikki. 也不能证明是她杀了尼基
[33:55] No. 不
[33:57] But I know what will. 但是我知道该怎么做了
[33:58] Melinda’s been lying to us all along. 梅林达一直在撒谎
[34:04] I didn’t tell you because i didn’t want nikki to look bad. 我没有告诉你们 是因为我不想别人认为尼基不好
[34:07] So now you admit you were there. 现在你承认你到过那里
[34:08] Nikki wanted a fix. 尼基想爽一下
[34:10] What nikki wants,nikki gets. 凡是尼基想要的, 就要得到
[34:13] So all that rehab was a waste. 什么戒毒都白费了
[34:15] Just give me the damn pill. 给我一颗该死的药丸
[34:19] I left her in that tub,flying high. 我离开了浴缸, 留她在那发疯
[34:22] Actually,that’s not true. 事实上, 你在撒谎
[34:22] I just got off the phone with nikki’s manager. 我刚刚跟尼基的经纪人通了电话
[34:26] Turns out,she was gonna drop you out of her reality show, 她要把你从她的真人秀里把你踢出局
[34:28] not april,like you told us. 不是像你说的, 踢走爱普尔
[34:31] That’s true. 是这样
[34:34] Mel,I got some news about the show. 梅尔, 关于那个节目
[34:37] It’s the network. 电视网方面
[34:39] They don’t think you’re right for the demo. 认为你的样带不行
[34:41] Nikki. 尼基
[34:42] You promised me i could play myself. 你答应过我, 我可以出演自己!
[34:44] Sorry. 抱歉
[34:46] At least you still have this job. 至少你还保留着这份工作
[34:47] Not anymore. I quit. 不再是了, 我辞职
[34:51] seriously,mel,where are you going to go? 说真的, 梅尔, 你能去哪?
[34:54] You leave,you’re over. 离开我, 你就完了
[34:59] But that’s not where it ended,is it? 事情并未结束, 不是吗?
[35:02] You killed nikki,didn’t you,melinda? 你杀了尼基, 对吗?梅林达?
[35:04] …You’re over. …你完了
[35:05] No. You are. 不, 是你完了
[35:19] no. 不
[35:20] I didn’t kill nikki. 我没有杀尼基
[35:22] The murder weapon had fluorescent uv bulbs. 凶器上有紫外线灯管
[35:25] So? 那有怎样?
[35:26] So they shattered when you threw the tanning lamp into the water. 当你把灯丢进水里的时候 灯管爆了
[35:34] Stand up,melinda. 站起来, 梅林达
[35:38] Ultraviolet waves are invisible. 紫外线是看不见的
[35:41] The bulbs are lined with a phosphor uv coating 灯管内有紫外涂层
[35:44] which allows it to glow under ultraviolet light. 开灯的时候就会发出紫外线
[35:47] When nikki had a seizure, 尼基挣扎的时候
[35:49] she splashed the water in the tub on everything, 她溅起的水花打到所有东西上
[35:52] including you. 也溅到了你
[36:00] the water carried those phosphor shards onto your clothing. 夹杂着涂着磷的灯管碎片会粘到你的衣服上
[36:04] When the water evaporated, 当水分蒸干
[36:08] it left the glass behind. 就留下了玻璃碎片
[36:21] Did you know she got $100,000just to show up at a premiere? 你知道她参加一个首映就得到10万块?
[36:25] Never even stayed for the movie. 她甚至没坐下看电影!
[36:28] And all she paid me? 猜知道她给我多少?
[36:31] 500 a week. 每个星期500块
[36:33] She didn’t deserve the life she had. 她不值得拥有现在的成就
[36:36] She didn’t deserve to die,either. 但她也不至于去死
[36:55] Eric. 艾瑞克
[36:57] Hey. Look,i got to run.Can it wait? 嘿, 我要出去, 能等一下吗?
[36:59] I heard you’re not going to the ceremony today. 我听说你不打算去参加今天的仪式
[37:02] Where’d you hear that? 你从哪听说的?
[37:03] Everyone kind of heard. 人人都听说了
[37:05] Everyone needs to mind their business. 人人都不应多管闲事
[37:07] Well,marisol could say the same to you. 是的, 玛瑞叟也可以这么说你
[37:11] You haven’t been through what i’ve been through with her. 你并不了解我和她的事
[37:13] Okay? 懂吗?
[37:15] Do you trust her? 你信任她吗?
[37:17] Yes,of course. 当然
[37:19] And I know you trust horatio with your life. 并且我知道你也全然信任着霍雷肖
[37:22] So don’t you trust these two to make this decision? 那么你既然信任他们俩个 为什么不信任他们的决定呢?
[37:25] Look…I’ve been taking care of marisol ever since she got sick. 你看…自从玛瑞叟病了 一直都是我在照顾
[37:30] I don’t think she’s ready for this. 我觉得她还没有准备好
[37:33] But this is not your decision. 但是, 这不由你决定
[37:34] She didn’t even invite our family. 她甚至都没有邀请家庭成员
[37:37] That’s not the way we do things. 这样做是不对的
[37:39] It’s her wedding day,eric. 今天是她的大喜日子, 艾瑞克
[37:41] She probably didn’t want to hear that speech,did you think of that? 你有没有想过 她或许不想听到那些言论?
[37:47] No. 不
[37:49] She just really wants to be happy. 她只是想快乐一些
[37:53] And I know her brother wants that,too. 而且我也知道她的弟弟也会这样想
[37:58] I got to do trace on these $100 bills. 我要去检验这些百圆大钞
[38:32] Eric,what did we get? 艾瑞克, 有什么线索?
[38:35] I found iodine crystals on one of the bills used to buy lucia. 我在路西亚的卖身钱上 发现一张粘有碘晶体
[38:38] Iodine. It’s possible that cervantes’ men used it in their kitchen. 碘, 可能是来自塞万提斯手下那个人
[38:42] I don’t think so. 我不这样认为
[38:43] I found this bill in the middle of an unwrapped bundle. 我是在钞票没打开的部位发现的
[38:45] Cervantes’ men never touched it. 塞万提斯的人没碰过那里
[38:47] Okay. 是的
[38:49] Wait a minute. 等等
[38:50] Wait a minute,danville had iodine on his hands,didn’t he? 等等, 丹威尔在他的手上有碘 是吗?
[38:54] He’s got lucia. 是他抓了路西亚
[39:05] I just develop the drug formula. 我只是研发出药品配方
[39:07] I can’t help what people do with it. 他们拿去做什么, 我没法管
[39:08] This is not about the drugs. 不是药的问题
[39:09] I’m talking about lucia;where is she? 我们来谈谈路西亚, 她在哪儿?
[39:11] Who? 谁?
[39:12] The woman you purchased from your partners. Where is she? 从你的合伙人手上买的女人 , 她在哪?
[39:18] I haven’t touched her,I swear. 我没有碰过她, 我发誓
[39:20] I am certain she’s gonna have a different story. 我肯定她会说出跟你不同的版本的故事
[39:22] So for the last time,take me to her,right now. 给你最后一次机会, 带我们去找她, 马上!
[39:41] Danville said she was locked in a back room. 丹威尔说过, 她被关在里屋
[39:54] Lucia? 路西亚?
[40:00] Lucia,it’s okay,honey. 路西亚, 没事了, 亲爱的
[40:04] It’s all right. 没事了
[40:08] Isabella sent me. 伊莎贝拉让我来的
[40:11] Isabella? 伊莎贝拉?
[40:13] That’s right. 是的
[40:14] Isabella.Lucia… 伊莎贝拉, 路西亚…
[40:19] you’re free. 你自由了
[40:25] come on.You’re free,honey. 来吧, 你自由了, 亲爱的
[40:53] Ladies. 女士们
[40:54] I don’t know how to thank you. 我不知道怎么感谢你
[40:57] Well,there’s no need,ma’am,there’s no need. 不需要, 女士们, 不需要感谢
[41:00] All my sister wanted was to come to america,to be happy. 我姐姐只想在美国寻找幸福
[41:03] Now she can. 现在她找到了
[41:06] Now,I want you to go with this lady.She’s gonna help you. 那么, 我要你们跟着这位女士 她会帮助你们的
[41:08] And this is my card.If you need anything,you’ll call me. 这是我的名片, 如果需要任何帮助, 打电话给我
[41:13] Okay? 好吗?
[41:14] Thank you. 谢谢
[41:15] All right,ladies,good luck. 好的, 女士们, 祝好运
[41:20] How’s that for a wedding present? 这个结婚礼物怎么样?
[41:24] The best kind. 最好的礼物
[41:25] We all pitched in. 我们都有份
[41:30] Wow. 哇哦
[41:31] This is a good year,too. 年份很好啊
[41:33] We hope you have a lot more to come. 祝愿你们有更多的年头
[41:35] Congratulations. 恭喜
[41:37] Thank you,pal. 谢谢, 伙计
[41:38] You’ll tell the others? 你会告诉其他人吗?
[41:41] I will. 我会的
[42:13] You look beautiful. 你真美
[42:15] You don’t look so bad yourself. 你也不赖啊
[42:24] Any doubts? 你后悔吗?
[42:25] Nope. You? 不, 你呢?
[42:28] No way. 不, 决不
[42:30] Listen,I don’t think eric’s going to show. 你看, 我想艾瑞克不会来证婚
[42:32] I beg to differ. 我不会同意的
[42:37] Hey,sis. 嘿 , 姐姐
[42:39] Eric. 艾瑞克
[42:44] Thanks,little brother. 谢谢你, 弟弟
[42:45] Sir. 先生
[42:48] Wouldn’t have missed it. 我可不想错过
[42:50] You ready?I sure am. 你准备好了吗? 当然好了
[43:15] I got a clear shot. 目标没有被遮挡
[43:17] I can get the hit and get away clean. 一击得手 全身而退
[43:20] I’ve got it all mapped out. 一切都安排好了
[43:28] Just give me the okay. 只等你下令
[43:37] csi miami Season 04 Episode 23
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第4季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第4季第24集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme