时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | Help me! | 救命! |
[00:45] | Man overboard! | 有人落水了! |
[00:53] | help! Get me out! | 救命! 拉我上去! |
[00:58] | Someone,please,do something. | 有人吗, 求求你们, 做点什么! |
[01:01] | Sir! Are you all right?!Can you swim? | 先生! 你还好吗?!你能游泳吗? |
[01:06] | Just hang in there! We’ll get you some help! | 支持住! 我们马上来帮你! |
[01:13] | Get me out! | 拉我上去! |
[01:17] | Mike,is that you? | 迈克, 是你吗? |
[01:19] | That’s my husband,mike!Man overboard! | 那是我丈夫, 迈克! 有人落水了! |
[01:23] | Someone,please,do something! Help him! | 有人吗, 求求你们, 做点什么! 帮帮他! |
[01:41] | They’re everywhere! | 到处都是鲨鱼! |
[01:43] | Get me out of here! | 救我上去! |
[01:44] | You swim,mike! | 游起来, 迈克! |
[01:46] | You kick your feet right now! Swim! | 用力踢水, 快! 游起来! |
[01:52] | Sharks! Sharks!Somebody do something! | 鲨鱼! 鲨鱼!有人帮忙吗! |
[01:57] | Someone help! | 帮帮忙! |
[01:58] | I’ve got a man overboard on the port side. | 左舷一侧有人落水了 |
[02:01] | Let me get a rescue craft in the water now. | 快把救生圈先放下去 |
[02:04] | Help! | 救命! |
[02:06] | I got sharks in the water! | 有鲨鱼在水里! |
[02:07] | Where’s that craft?! | 救生圈在哪?! |
[02:20] | talk to me,baby! | 跟我说话, 亲爱的! |
[02:26] | Oh,god. | 噢, 天哪 |
[02:29] | Come on! Let’s get that boat in the water! | 快! 把船放下水! |
[03:19] | I expected to see the fbi. | 我料到会见到FBI |
[03:21] | Someone dies within three miles of miami shoreline,you’re stuck with us. | 有人死在了迈阿密海岸三英里之内 你得接受调查 |
[03:25] | So who alerted you? | 谁告诉你有人落水? |
[03:26] | No one. | 没人 |
[03:27] | – I heard the screams. – So there were witnesses. | – 我听到了尖叫声 – 说明当时有目击者? |
[03:30] | Well,no one that actually saw him go over. | 嗯, 但应该没人看到他如何落水的 |
[03:32] | There weren’t a lot of people on deck at that time–it was 6:00 A.M. | 当时应该没有什么人在甲板上 那是早上六点左右 |
[03:34] | So,captain, you fired three shots in the water | 所以, 船长, 你往水里开了三抢? |
[03:37] | in an attempt to save the victim who is… | 试图去救这个受害者… |
[03:40] | mike harris,is that right? | 他叫迈克 哈里斯, 对吗? |
[03:42] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[03:44] | We couldn’t get a boat in the water in time to save him. | 我们没能及时上救生船去救他 |
[03:47] | I had to do whatever I could to try to scare them off.I’ve never seen sharks in this close. | 我只能试着把它们吓跑 我从没看到鲨鱼靠得那么近 |
[03:51] | I hit one of them,but… | 我打中了其中一个, 但… |
[03:53] | it wasn’t enough. | 那还不够 |
[03:54] | So you wouldn’t consider this to be a normal rescue procedure. | 那么这并不符合常规的营救程序, 对吗? |
[03:57] | It wasn’t a normal situation. I had to make a judgment call. | 这并不是常规的状况 我必须作出应急措施 |
[04:01] | Do you know where he went over? | 你知道他是从哪落水的吗? |
[04:03] | Could have been any one of our five decks. | 可能是五个甲板中的任何一个 |
[04:05] | Frank, | 弗兰克 |
[04:08] | I’ve got blood right here. | 这儿有血迹 |
[04:11] | And there’s a shoe print. | 还有鞋印在这边 |
[04:13] | Scuff marks,too. | 也有刮痕 |
[04:15] | Signs of a struggle. | 搏斗过的迹象 |
[04:19] | Railing’s pretty high.Looks like mike didn’t dive in there by choice. | 护栏很高, 看起来迈克并不是自愿跳下去的 |
[04:22] | So if he didn’t dive,he was pushed. | 如果他不是跳下去的, |
[04:42] | CSI: Miami Season 04 Episode 22 | 那就是被推下去的 |
[04:49] | “Open Water” | “开放水域” |
[05:24] | dive team’s doing a routine check on the underside of the boat. | 搜救队在例行检查船的下部 |
[05:27] | Gonna need more than that,eric. | 我们需要的远不止这些, 艾瑞克 |
[05:29] | You want to find a body? | 你想找到尸体? |
[05:31] | And,eric,there are blacktip sharks out there– be careful. | 还有, 艾瑞克, 这里是黑尖鲨鱼出没地带, 小心点 |
[05:34] | You know me,I love fish. | 你了解我的, 我热爱鱼类 |
[05:43] | Mike harris was traveling with gwen creighton and her daughter,mandy. | 迈克 哈里斯 是和温 克雷顿 还有她的女儿曼迪一起旅游的 |
[05:47] | What was their relationship? | 他们是什么关系? |
[05:49] | Newlyweds,actually. | 事实上是新婚夫妇 |
[05:50] | They met onboard the ship. I performed the ceremony myself. | 他们在船上认识的 我主持了他们的婚礼 |
[05:54] | That’s quite a brief honeymoon. | 真是个短暂的蜜月 |
[05:55] | Brief relationship. | 短暂的婚姻 |
[05:57] | They met the first day of the cruise. | 他们在出航的第一天认识的 |
[05:58] | So they only knew each other a week. | 所以他们认识对方不到一周 |
[06:00] | Oh,it happens all the time on these cruises. They’re like floating singles bars. | 噢, 这些事在海上经常发生 他们就像漂浮的横木 |
[06:03] | Okay,I need to speak to the creightons. Where are you holding the passengers? | 好, 我需要和克雷顿母女谈谈 你把乘客们安置在哪? |
[06:07] | We’re not– the passengers disembarked when we arrived. | 我们没有安置他们 他们一到目的地就登陆了 |
[06:09] | You let them go? | 你让他们走了? |
[06:10] | This is a cruise ship,lieutenant. Most of these people were on vacation. | 这只是一艘游轮, 上尉 大多数乘客都在度假 |
[06:14] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[06:24] | Hello.Is there anyone in here? | 嗨, 有人在吗? |
[07:00] | did you run that glass i got from mike’s stateroom? | 你检测过我从迈克的头等舱里 拿来的玻璃杯了吗? |
[07:04] | You are scary good. | 你太棒了 |
[07:06] | Someone slipped mike a mickey. | 有人偷走了迈克的精力 |
[07:08] | Diazepam. | 安定 |
[07:10] | – Good old-fashioned sleeping pills. – So,I got a lead. | – 经典的安眠药 – 我有头绪了 |
[07:13] | Me,too. | 我也是 |
[07:14] | Well,we’ll save the best for last. You go first. | 我们应该把最好的留在最后 你先说 |
[07:17] | Well,for starters, found out from the wife, | 首先, 从妻子入手 |
[07:19] | 70 grand was taken from mike’s safe– motive. | 从迈克的保险箱拿了7万元–正是动机 |
[07:23] | And mike was drugged. | 而且迈克被下了药 |
[07:24] | It would make it very easy to throw him overboard.Beat that. | 这样就很容易把他推下海 该你说了 |
[07:28] | Shoe print that horatio found by the railing.It’s a pelgado. | 霍雷肖在护栏上找到的鞋印 是”佩尔加多”牌的 |
[07:32] | that’s a unique shoe.Who wears those? | 非常独特的鞋子, 谁会穿这种鞋? |
[07:34] | Every male officer on board the ship,they’re standard issue. | 每个在船上的男性船员, 他们统一着装 |
[07:37] | So that narrows it down to, like,what,40 officers? | 所以把范围缩小到, 恩, 大概, 40个人? |
[07:40] | Oh,less than that.It’s a size 14. | 噢, 再少一点, 鞋子是14码的 |
[07:49] | I was on the sun deck early this morning,and I ran into this guy. | 我早上在甲板上遇到过那个家伙 |
[07:52] | His name is mike harris. | 他的名字叫 迈克 哈里斯 |
[07:53] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[07:54] | He was drunk.Belligerent. | 他喝醉了, 有些冲动 |
[07:57] | He could barely stand up. I tried to help him out,but | 他几乎站不住 我想帮帮他, 可是 |
[07:59] | he wanted nothing to do with me. | 他不想我帮忙 |
[08:06] | Sir, | 先生 |
[08:07] | why don’t you take it back… | 您何不回… |
[08:10] | leave me alone. | 别管我 |
[08:11] | Just take it easy. | 小心点 |
[08:14] | It took some… convincing. | 我花了点”力气”说服他 |
[08:16] | How far did you take it? | 多大程度的”力气”? |
[08:17] | Enough to get him to get him to go back to his room. | 能把他弄回房间的力气 |
[08:19] | Yes,but he didn’t make it back to his room,did he? | 对, 但他并没有回房间, 对吗? |
[08:24] | Why would I throw the man overboard, lieutenant? | 我为什么要把他推到海里, 上尉? |
[08:26] | $70,000 may have been a factor. | 7万美元足够成为一个理由 |
[08:30] | – What $70,000? – $70,000 was missing from his safe. | – 什么七万美元? – 他保险箱里丢失的七万美元 |
[08:35] | Look,I didn’t touch mike harris, or his safe– | 听着, 我没碰过迈克 哈里斯 或是他的保险箱 |
[08:39] | check the database. Keycard access is all recorded. | 查一下数据库 钥匙卡的使用都会有记录 |
[08:41] | I’m going to. | 我正要去 |
[08:58] | I heard horatio’s got that deck officer squirming.You think he’s our guy? | 我听说霍雷肖找到了那个可疑的船员 你认为他是我们要找的人吗? |
[09:01] | I’m about to find out.I’m going through the ship’s keycard log.It tracks card usage. | 研究中, 我先查一下船上的钥匙卡日志 上面有所有卡的使用纪录 |
[09:05] | So every time someone swipes their keycard it gets recorded. | 每次刷卡都有记录? |
[09:08] | Exactly– if you,uh… | 完全正确– 如果你, 嗯… |
[09:10] | if you open a door, you pay a bill at a restaurant… | 开门啊, 在餐馆买单啊 |
[09:12] | open a safe? | 还比如打开保险箱? |
[09:14] | Right. | 对 |
[09:16] | This is mike’s stateroom. | 这是迈克的客舱 |
[09:19] | Let’s see. | 来看一下 |
[09:27] | So,the last time the safe was opened was at 5:00 A.M. | 嗯, 保险箱最后打开的时间是5:00 A.M. |
[09:40] | It’s an hour before mike went overboard. | 在迈克落水前一个小时 |
[09:42] | Who opened it,size 14? | 谁打开的, 14码鞋男? |
[09:47] | No,his wife. | 不, 是他的老婆 |
[09:49] | Of three days. | 刚结婚三天的 |
[09:57] | Somebody must’ve taken my card. | 有人偷了我的卡 |
[10:00] | Well,is it missing? | 怎么, 卡不见了吗? |
[10:10] | Maybe whoever took it put it back. | 可能是谁拿了又还回来了 |
[10:13] | Why would I kill mike for 70 grand when he was worth more than 21 million? | 为什么我会为了七万元杀了 身价两千一百万的迈克? |
[10:18] | You’ve been married to mike for three days and you know his exact net worth. | 你和他结婚才三天就知道他的全部身家? |
[10:22] | The point is,it doesn’t make sense. | 可重点是, 这解释不通 |
[10:26] | Maybe you took the 70 grand to throw us off. | 也许你拿七万元转移我们的注意 |
[10:30] | Then you could collect the big life insurance policy | 然后你便可以拿走巨额的人身保险 |
[10:33] | and we’d be looking for some petty thief. | 而我们还在傻傻的找那个小贼 |
[10:35] | Like you said, we’ve only been married three days. | 就像你说的 我们刚结婚三天 |
[10:37] | Mike didn’t have time to contact his lawyers about me yet. | 迈克还来不及跟他的律师说起我 |
[10:41] | Where were you last night, miss creighton? | 你昨晚在哪? 克雷顿夫人? |
[10:43] | Having a drink at the mango bar. | 在芒果吧喝酒 |
[10:45] | – All night? – Yes. | – 整晚? – 对 |
[10:46] | Ask the wait staff.I was there killing time while mike was at the show. | 你可以去问那里的服务生 迈克去看表演的时候我在那打发时光 |
[10:50] | Mike was at the show? | 迈克去看表演了? |
[10:52] | Why… | 那为何… |
[10:53] | why weren’t you with him? | 你没和他在一块儿? |
[10:54] | I mean,you’re newlyweds. | 我的意思是, 你们刚结婚没几天 |
[10:57] | He asked me not to go. Mike wanted to bond with mandy. | 他叫我别去 迈克想和曼迪一起去 |
[11:00] | Mandy,your daughter,mandy? | 曼迪, 你女儿, 曼迪? |
[11:01] | Yeah,she’s waiting for me over there. | 是的, 她就在那边等我 |
[11:08] | Sit tight,miss creighton. | 别走开, 克雷顿夫人 |
[11:17] | Mandy, | 曼迪 |
[11:19] | your mom said that you went to the show with mike last night,is that right? | 你妈妈说你昨晚和迈克一起去看表演了对吗? |
[11:23] | We were supposed to,but he never showed. | 我们是打算去, 但是他没有来 |
[11:26] | Didn’t you wonder what happened to him? | 你没想过他出什么事了吗? |
[11:29] | I just thought he got sidetracked. | 我只是以为他有别的事情 |
[11:32] | That just seems strange to me. You weren’t worried? | 我只是觉得有些奇怪, 你并不担心? |
[11:37] | Now,though, I wish i went looking for him. | 现在看来, 我当时应该去找他的 |
[11:55] | did you find the body? | 找到尸体了吗? |
[11:56] | Yeah,of a dead shark. | 是的, 一头死鲨鱼 |
[11:58] | It’s got a small caliber round in the front of its head. | 一颗小口径子弹击中了它头的前部 |
[12:02] | From the captain’s service pistol. | 是船长的手枪 |
[12:03] | If this is the shark that attacked our victim,it’s going to tell us plenty more. | 如果这是那只袭击了受害者的鲨鱼 我们会获得更多信息 |
[12:07] | I’m going to need some help getting it out. | 我需要些帮手来把它弄上来 |
[12:09] | Ho,ho,hold on there,cowboy. | 噢, 慢点, 牛仔 |
[12:12] | I’ll get somebody down here. | 我帮你叫些人来 |
[12:28] | Marisol. | 玛瑞叟 |
[12:30] | Hi. | |
[12:31] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[12:33] | I-I don’t know. | 我, 我不知道 |
[12:35] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[12:38] | I was brought in today for questioning. | 我今天被带到这儿来问话 |
[12:40] | Questioned by who,sweetheart? | 谁问你话?甜心 |
[12:42] | Um,it was some federal agent. I guess the fbi? | 嗯, 是一些联邦官员 我猜可能是联邦调查局的 |
[12:46] | Okay. What did he ask you? | Ok, 他们问了你些什么? |
[12:47] | He… he asked me about you and about eric. | 他, 他问了一些关于你和艾瑞克的事 |
[12:50] | He wanted to know everything i knew about the lab. | 他想知道关于实验室的所有情况 |
[12:53] | I told him I don’t know anything. He just… he wouldn’t stop. | 我告诉他我什么也不知道 可他, 他还是不停的问 |
[12:57] | – It scared me. – I understand. | – 我被吓到了 – 我知道 |
[12:58] | What was his name? | 他叫什么名字? |
[13:00] | Oh,wait,he gave me a card. | 等等, 他给了我一张名片 |
[13:06] | special agent wynn. | 维恩特工 |
[13:09] | – You know him? – No,I don’T. | – 你认识他? – 不, 不认识 |
[13:12] | Hey, | 嘿 |
[13:13] | are you in trouble? | 你有麻烦了吗? |
[13:14] | No,but he is. | 不, 但他有了 |
[13:26] | That looks like a guppy. | 看起来像只古比鱼 |
[13:28] | What took you so long? | 怎么花了这么长时间? |
[13:30] | Little shortage of manpower,tripp. | 缺少志愿者, 特里普 |
[13:36] | Something stuck in its teeth. | 有什么东西粘在了它的牙齿上 |
[13:39] | It’s not a piece of fish. | 这可不像一块鱼肉 |
[13:45] | It’s a human belly button. | 是人的肚脐 |
[13:47] | That means maybe there’s more inside. | 这表明有更多部分在肚子里面 |
[13:50] | All right, | 没错 |
[13:51] | we’ll get this shark back to the lab and have them start a necropsy. | 我们要把这鲨鱼带回实验室准备验尸 |
[13:55] | Do me a favor,crank it up a little bit. | 帮我个忙, 抖一下鲨鱼 |
[14:00] | Whoa,whoa,all right. | 噢, 好了 |
[14:03] | Looks like trash from the cruise ship. | 看起来像船上的垃圾 |
[14:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:13] | May be the reason the sharks were in so close. | 这也许是鲨鱼靠近的原因 |
[14:15] | Illegal dumping. | 非法倾倒 |
[14:17] | Sharks can smell that from a mile away. | 鲨鱼可以闻到一英里远的气味 |
[14:19] | That’s right. Captain had to know about this. | 没错 船长应该知道这一点 |
[14:21] | I’d bet on it. | 我打赌他知道 |
[14:29] | If any trash came from my ship, it must’ve been an accident. | 如果有垃圾是来自我船上的 那一定是个意外 |
[14:32] | You’ve had a number of those recently. | 你最近已经有很多意外 |
[14:35] | Are you going to accuse me of throwing that man overboard,too? | 你也要指控我把那人推下海的? |
[14:38] | Did you? | 是你吗? |
[14:39] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没有时间来干这个 |
[14:42] | I have a ship sitting in the port of miami like a lame duck and that is bad for business. | 我的船像废物一样停靠在迈阿密海岸上 这对我生意并不好 |
[14:47] | So is negligence. | 所以是一时疏忽? |
[14:49] | I have nothing to hide,lieutenant. | 我没什么好隐藏的, 上尉 |
[14:52] | Okay,well,you won’t mind if I look into the history of your ship then. | 那好, 你不介意我查一下你船的纪录吧? |
[14:54] | Please,be my guest. | 当然, 请便 |
[15:17] | Agent wynn. | 维恩特工 |
[15:20] | Lieutenant caine. | 凯恩中尉 |
[15:23] | Oh,I hope you don’t mind me dropping in. It doesn’t work to call ahead. | 噢, 我相信你不会介意我的鲁莽到访 提前打电话没用 |
[15:26] | What do you want? | 你想干什么? |
[15:29] | Well,actually,I need your help,lieutenant. | 嗯, 实际上, 我需要你的帮助, 中尉 |
[15:31] | Something doesn’t smell right to me. | 我觉得气氛有些不妙 |
[15:34] | The woman central to the investigation against officer delko becomes your girlfriend, | 德科调查的核心人物成了你的女朋友 |
[15:38] | thus protecting her from further scrutiny | 因此停止了对她进一步的调查 |
[15:42] | and,suddenly, her own drug charges just disappear. | 而且, 突然间 她的毒品指控也消失了 |
[15:45] | Agent wynn,you should’ve done better research. There were no charges filed on the delkos. | 维恩特工, 我希望你的调查做得更好一点 根本没有什么关于德科姐弟的指控 |
[15:51] | You know,I did you a favor,lieutenant. | 你知道, 我帮过你的忙, 中尉 |
[15:53] | I could’ve subpoenaed marisol. | 我本可以传唤玛瑞叟的 |
[15:55] | Stuck her in front of a white light and a grand jury. | 也可以把她曝露在闪光灯和陪审团面前 |
[15:59] | I was just trying to see if there was something there. | 我只是想了解到底发生了什么 |
[16:01] | So you wasted your time. | 所以你是在浪费时间 |
[16:02] | An investigation into a dirty lab is never a waste of time. | 对一个腐败的实验室的调查决不是浪费时间 |
[16:07] | Agent wynn, | 维恩特工 |
[16:08] | I don’t know who you are or who you work for, | 我不知道你是谁, 也不知你为谁工作 |
[16:11] | but if you ever contact marisol again, | 但你敢再接触玛瑞叟 |
[16:14] | it’ll be the last thing you ever do. | 那将是你做的最后一件事 |
[16:28] | How’s our gunshot victim? | 我们枪击受害者怎么样了? |
[16:30] | I’m never eating seafood again. | 我绝不会再吃海产了 |
[16:35] | These guys really are garbage disposals. | 这些家伙真是垃圾处理机 |
[16:40] | chicken bones,vegetables. | 鸡骨头, 蔬菜 |
[16:42] | Mmm,that looks delicious. | 嗯, 看起来挺美味 |
[16:50] | doubt the cruise line serves this. | 我怀疑这不是航船上提供的 |
[16:54] | Mike harris’s leg. | 迈克 哈里斯的腿 |
[16:56] | My god,those bite marks look like daggers. | 我的天哪, 这些咬痕像是匕首刺的 |
[17:00] | Hold on. | 拿住 |
[17:02] | One of these was caused by a dagger. | 其中一个确实是匕首刺的 |
[17:05] | That’ll work. | 能提供点线索 |
[17:07] | This laceration is larger. | 这个创面要大一些 |
[17:09] | Isolated. | 单独的 |
[17:10] | No tears in the associated tissue. | 没有软组织撕裂 |
[17:14] | Doesn’t match the other shark bites. | 与其他的鲨鱼咬痕不吻和 |
[17:18] | This victim has sharp force trauma injury. | 受害人受过利器损伤 |
[17:22] | So he was stabbed. | 所以他被刺伤过 |
[17:33] | that explains why horatio found blood on the railing. | 这可以解释霍雷肖在护栏上发现的血迹 |
[17:36] | How much blood did he find? | 他找到了多少血迹 |
[17:38] | Couple of drops,a smear. | 几滴, 一处血污 |
[17:41] | Why? What are you thinking? | 怎么? 你有什么看法? |
[17:43] | Well,I mean,I won’t know until I see the rest of the body, | 嗯, 我想, 在看到其他尸块前不能下结论 |
[17:46] | but based on the location of this wound, | 但基于伤口所在的位置 |
[17:48] | I’d be surprised if mike was stabbed just once. | 迈克应该不止被刺了一次 |
[17:52] | If that’s true, there should be a lot more blood. | 如果是这样 那应该有更多的血迹 |
[18:05] | So our victim was stabbed, but there’s no mess? | 我们的受害人曾经挣扎过 但却没有混乱的痕迹 |
[18:07] | Yeah,I know.2,000 people aboard, and no one sees a thing. | 对, 我知道. 2,000个人在船上 却没有一个人看到 |
[18:12] | I think our killer cleaned up. | 我认为凶手清理过现场 |
[18:14] | Well,lucky for us, | 嗯, 我们很走运 |
[18:17] | other people’s idea of what clean is different than ours. | 其他人的清理方法和我们的没得比 |
[18:21] | I heard the field agent hit your sister pretty hard,man. | 我听到一个外勤特工 把你姐姐整得很惨, 哥们 |
[18:24] | Who?What are you talking about? | 谁? 你说的是什么意思? |
[18:29] | The fed that interviewed marisol. | 找玛瑞叟谈话的那个联邦官员 |
[18:32] | I thought you knew about that. | 我以为你知道的 |
[18:33] | No,wolfe, I don’t know–why don’t you tell me? | 不, 沃尔夫 我什么也不知道, 你为什么不告诉我? |
[18:36] | Cooper said that marisolcame by the lab, | 库珀说玛瑞叟来过实验室 |
[18:38] | that she was very upset, and that she wanted to talk to horatio. | 她很失落 她想和霍雷肖聊会儿 |
[18:41] | Why is the fbi talking to my sister? | 联邦调查局的为什么要找我姐姐谈话 |
[18:42] | I think it’s about you. | 我认为是关于你的 |
[18:44] | What the hell about? | 这到底是怎么回事? |
[18:46] | About the… the marijuana. | 关于…大麻 |
[18:49] | Look,I don’t know,man, they want to talk about horatio,or something. | 听着, 我不知道, 伙计 他们想和霍雷肖谈谈, 或是怎样 |
[18:52] | It’s wrong,okay,she’s a civilian. | 那不对, 听着, 她只是平民 |
[18:54] | Yeah,I think it was pretty messed up… | 是的, 我认为这可能是一些麻烦 |
[18:55] | it’s more than than messed up,wolfe. | 这绝不仅仅只是麻烦, 沃尔夫 |
[18:57] | All right,eric,relax, I’m just the messenger,man. | 好了, 艾瑞克, 放松点 我只是个传话的, 伙计 |
[19:02] | I-I know.All right,I know that. | 我, 我知道。 好了, 我知道了 |
[19:07] | I don’t want to talk about it anymore. | 我不想再说这个了 |
[19:08] | All right,we’re going to drop it.I’m sorry. | 好吧, 先把这事放一放. 对不起 |
[19:13] | Smell that? | 闻到了吗? |
[19:17] | it’s paint. | 是油漆 |
[19:26] | These moldings are glossy. | 底边的表面很平滑 |
[19:30] | Yeah,they’re still tacky. | 对, 还没干 |
[19:36] | Hey,it looks like there’s gravitational spatter under this paint. | 嘿, 这好像有一些垂直滴落物在油漆下面 |
[20:00] | It’s blood. | 是血 |
[20:03] | This could be where mike was stabbed, and someone tried to cover it up. | 也许是迈克身上的 有人想掩盖这些血迹 |
[20:06] | Yeah,the infirmary is right here. | 对, 医务室就在前面 |
[20:09] | Maybe he was running in to see a doctor. | 或许他正跑去看医生 |
[20:18] | Maybe not. | 也许不是 |
[20:20] | Look at the directionality of the spatter. | 看这些血滴的方向 |
[20:25] | He was coming out. | 他正往外跑 |
[20:39] | We had an 12-year-old boy come in yesterday with a cut on his foot. | 昨天有一个12岁的小男孩伤了脚 |
[20:42] | Was he bleeding when he left? | 他走的时候还在流血吗? |
[20:44] | Of course not. No. | 当然没有 |
[20:46] | Well,somebody was,and the blood was covered with a fresh coat of paint. | 也许是别的人 而且这些血被新刷的油漆盖住了 |
[20:53] | Delko. | 德科 |
[20:55] | I found where the blood came from. | 我找到血的来源了 |
[20:58] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[21:03] | This doesn’t have anything to do with mike harris. | 这与迈克 哈里斯无关 |
[21:05] | Who does it have to do with? | 那与谁有关? |
[21:07] | Rebecca farraday. | 瑞贝卡 费拉德 |
[21:10] | What was this patient’s prognosis,doctor? | 这个病人诊断结果是什么, 医生? |
[21:13] | I should clear this with the captain first. | 我想应该先向船长汇报此事 |
[21:15] | Okay,well,you don’t use restraints for someone with seasickness. | 对一个晕船的病人没必要使用束缚带 |
[21:19] | And there’s blood here. | 但这还有些血 |
[21:21] | So what happened? | 发生了什么事? |
[21:24] | Rebecca farraday was brought in with an eye infection and acute respiratory distress. | 瑞贝卡 费拉德 因为眼睛感染 和突发呼吸不畅被送到这儿来的 |
[21:28] | She was delirious and resistant to treatment. | 她有些神志不清并抵抗治疗 |
[21:32] | Lay still,miss farraday. | 躺好, 费拉德小姐 |
[21:37] | Please,take it easy. | 请放松点 |
[21:38] | I restrained her so my staff wouldn’t get hurt. | 我绑住了她以至于我的员工不受伤害 |
[21:45] | Did you suspected avian influenza? | 你怀疑过她是禽流感吗? |
[21:48] | Her symptoms were consistent with the bird flu,yes. | 她的症状是有可能是禽流感, 是的 |
[21:51] | Where is she now? | 她现在在哪? |
[21:53] | She got out of the restraints. We can’t find her. | 她摆脱了束缚带, 我们也找不到她 |
[21:56] | Rebecca,no! | 瑞贝卡, 不要! |
[21:58] | Did you fly a blood sample to the cdc? | 把血样送到疾病控制中心了吗? |
[22:01] | Uh,no,I was,um,asked to wait. | 嗯, 没有, 他们只是叫我在这等着 |
[22:04] | That we were less than 24 hours away from shore. | 我们离开海岸还不到24小时 |
[22:06] | And I suppose that you were asked to wait by captain taylor,those are his orders. | 我猜是泰勒船长叫你等着的吧 是他的命令 |
[22:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:13] | So what the hell kind of ship are you running,captain? | 你到底在开一艘什么船, 船长? |
[22:16] | Excuse me… | 什么意思… |
[22:17] | who are you? | 你是谁? |
[22:18] | The man that just found those bloody restraints in your infirmary. | 在你的医务室的束缚带上发现血迹的人 |
[22:22] | Now,holding rebecca farraday against her will,that’s kidnapping. | 非法限制瑞贝卡 费拉德的自由 那可是绑架 |
[22:26] | It was for her own safety. | 那是为了她的安全 |
[22:27] | And if she dies as a result of her injuries, | 如果她因为受伤而死了 |
[22:31] | that constitutes murder. | 那将是谋杀罪 |
[22:32] | Dies? From a small cut? | 死了? 因为这点小伤? |
[22:34] | – Or the bird flu. – Bird flu? | – 或是禽流感 – 禽流感? |
[22:36] | Yeah,so you’re going to deny that,too? | 是的,你也会否定这个吗? |
[22:39] | – This is getting ridiculous. – So you are lying. | – 这太荒谬了 – 所以你在撒谎 |
[22:43] | We have charts and a statement from the doctor. | 我们有医生的诊断报告和口供 |
[22:49] | I didn’t want to cause any panic. | 我不想引起恐慌 |
[22:50] | So you put the city at risk instead of your boat? | 所以你把恐慌留给了除船以外的整个城市 |
[22:53] | Okay,you need to step away from me.Now! | Ok, 你离我远点!马上! |
[22:56] | I don’t need to do anything. You’re the suspect in a murder investigation. | 我不必如此 你是这件谋杀案的嫌疑人! |
[22:59] | Are you going to arrest me,officer? | 那你现在要逮捕我吗?长官 |
[23:02] | Not yet. | 还不会 |
[23:03] | All right,then. | 好的 |
[23:05] | I have a ship to prepare for a cruise. | 我有一艘船要准备出航了 |
[23:06] | I have 20 years at sea, and i have never missed a launch. | 我在海上20年了 从没错过一次启航 |
[23:09] | First time for everything. | 每件事都有第一次 |
[23:11] | Good day. | 再见 |
[23:18] | Horatio. | 霍雷肖 |
[23:18] | The blood on the restraints,frank? | 束缚带上的血怎么样了, 弗兰克? |
[23:20] | Cdc said it was too degraded. Still don’t know if it’s bird flu. | 疾病控制中心说样品严重降解 还不知道是不是禽流感 |
[23:23] | We have to find rebecca farraday. | 我们必须找到瑞贝卡 费拉德 |
[23:25] | You think she’s still on the ship? | 你认为她还在船上? |
[23:26] | I don’t know,but that ship is not leaving port till we know for sure. | 我不知道, 但在此之前那艘船不准出航 |
[23:29] | What if she got off with everyone else? | 也许她和其他人下船了呢? |
[23:30] | If she did,she did not get off alive,frank. | 如果是, 那她也活不成了, 弗兰克 |
[23:33] | Could have two murders. | 两起谋杀案? |
[23:34] | Two and counting. | 远远不止 |
[23:49] | Eric,I spoke to jessop. | 艾瑞克,我和杰赛普谈过了 |
[23:52] | Jessop? Why? | 杰赛普? 什么? |
[23:53] | Said he was concerned about a conversation you had with a suspect. | 关于你被怀疑的谈话 |
[23:56] | What,is everyone a mole now? | 怎么, 每个人都是内奸吗? |
[23:57] | Eric,somebody’s watching us. | 艾瑞克, 有人在监视我们 |
[24:00] | The feds? | 联邦调查局的那些人? |
[24:01] | I don’t know,but every move we make on and off the job is being scrutinized. | 我不知道 不过我们的一举一动他们都知道 |
[24:05] | Why? | 为什么? |
[24:10] | I think someone is planning to destroy this lab, | 我想有人计划要毁掉实验室 |
[24:13] | and they’re about to make their move. | 而且他们已经蠢蠢欲动了 |
[24:15] | I don’t want to help them. | 我可不想让他们得逞 |
[24:31] | did you page me? | 你叫我吗? |
[24:34] | Got a lead on the man overboard case. | 落水的那个案子有了些眉目 |
[24:36] | The results off the new wife’s keypad? | 那个新老婆的钥匙卡上发现的? |
[24:38] | That is correct. | 没错 |
[24:39] | What took you so long? | 怎么这么久? |
[24:42] | Someone’s not returning her pages. | 因为有人没看传呼机 |
[24:43] | That is because someone has been below deck. | 因为有人得去甲板下面 |
[24:51] | got a lot of smudges,but decent partial. | 上面有许多指纹, 但有一块是清晰的 |
[24:53] | Is it gwen creighton’s? | 是温 克雷顿的吗? |
[24:55] | Nope. Ran it through all the databases,nothing popped. | 不是. 查了所有的数据库, 一无所获 |
[24:59] | What about the cruise line’s employee manifest? | 查下船员名单如何? |
[25:03] | Good call. | 好主意 |
[25:09] | What kind of entertainer? | 什么样的表演者? |
[25:10] | Every cruise has one. | 每次航程都有一个 |
[25:12] | I read the manifest.He’s a magician. | 我看过名单, 他是个魔术师 |
[25:14] | Our murder victim was worth a fortune. Looks like mr. Judd made it disappear. | 受害人有些钱在船上 看来是裘德先生把它变没了 |
[25:22] | So,you’re a magician? | 你是魔术师吗? |
[25:24] | Yeah,and no stage. My magic’s up close and personal. | 是的, 但不是舞台上的那种 我的魔术是和观众面对面的那种 |
[25:27] | So that’s how you got gwen creighton’s id card? | 你就是那样取得温 克雷顿的钥匙卡的? |
[25:29] | The wife of the guy who went overboard? | 那个落水者的老婆? |
[25:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:32] | Every cruise,there’s some woman who | 每次出航, 总有些女人… |
[25:34] | flashes you the eyes, and you just know she’ll be fun to work with. | 挑逗你 你也知道她们愿意这样玩儿 |
[25:38] | Gwen was here,a little lit up,friendly. | 温那晚在那, 她很亮眼, 也很友好 |
[25:41] | And you took advantage of that. | 所以你占了便宜 |
[25:42] | I entertained her. | 我给她表演 |
[25:44] | Nothing here,right? | 什么也没有, 对吗? |
[25:46] | Nope. | 没有 |
[25:49] | Is this your room key? | 这是你的门卡吗? |
[25:52] | Oh,my god. | 哦, 上帝 |
[25:57] | You can keep searching me, | 你可以继续搜我 |
[26:00] | if you want. | 你想的话 |
[26:02] | She wanted me to go back to her room with her. | 她想让我陪她回到房间 |
[26:04] | Instead,you went back alone. | 而你一个人去了 |
[26:05] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做? |
[26:07] | To take the 70 grand that she had in her safe. | 拿走她保险箱里的七万元 |
[26:09] | That’s absurd.Look, you can search me if you want. | 太可笑了, 你可以搜我 |
[26:13] | I’d rather check your kit. | 我想查查你的工具箱 |
[26:15] | Go ahead. | 请便 |
[26:40] | Abracadabra. | 嘛咪嘛咪哄 |
[26:41] | So I lifted the card. | 我拿了卡 |
[26:43] | She kept bragging about all the money she had in the safe. | 她继续在吹她箱子里有多少钱 |
[26:46] | Said her family was out for the night. | 说她的家人今晚都要出去 |
[26:48] | And you thought you’d up your salary. | 所以你觉得你该拿到今晚的报酬 |
[27:09] | hey. | 嘿 |
[27:12] | That’s the last i saw of him. I swear i didn’t kill him. | 那是我最后一次见他, 我没有杀他 |
[27:15] | I went right back to her and slipped the card into her purse. | 我回来后找机会把卡放进了她的钱包 |
[27:18] | You know,I’m afraid it just doesn’t mean very much | 你知道, 一个靠骗人为生的家伙的话 |
[27:20] | coming from a guy who deceives people for a living. | 并不是那么可信 |
[27:26] | Hey,I heard you guys found the 70 grand. | 嘿, 我听说你们找到那七万美金了 |
[27:28] | Yeah,we did. | 对, 找到了 |
[27:29] | So trace said they sent you the glass from mike harris’s room.What’s up? | 我们送来的迈克 哈里斯房里的玻璃杯 有结果吗? |
[27:32] | Yeah,they said there may have been biologicals in addition to the diazepam. | 是的, 他们说出了安定外还有一些 别的成分 |
[27:36] | – And? – They were right. | – 那么? – 他们是对的 |
[27:37] | Found desiccated cranial epithelials on the edge of the glass. | 我们在杯子边缘发现了一些 干枯的头部上皮组织 |
[27:41] | Dandruff? | 头皮屑? |
[27:42] | And dna matches one of the elimination samples you got off the ship. | DNA也与船上某人的样本符合。 |
[27:47] | Mandy creighton. | 曼迪 克雷顿 |
[27:48] | Do you really think the victim’s own stepdaughter drugged him? | 你真的认为是受害者的继女下的药? |
[28:01] | So I slipped a sleeping thing in his drink.It’s no big deal. | 我下了药, 但不是很大的剂量 |
[28:06] | He’s dead now.It’s a very big deal. | 他现在已经死了, 那可够大了 |
[28:11] | yeah,I know. | 是的, 我知道 |
[28:14] | Look,I know that this is gonna sound lame, but I was really happy for my mom. | 听着, 我知道这并没有说服力 但我真的为我妈妈高兴 |
[28:18] | I-I don’t want her to be alone. | 我, 我不想让她孤单 |
[28:19] | Then why did you drug mike? | 你为什么给迈克下药? |
[28:21] | I just…I didn’t want to spend my last night on the ship with him. | 我, 我只是不想和他 共度在船上的最后一晚 |
[28:26] | So you knocked him out? | 所以你放倒了他? |
[28:28] | It was my only way that I could spend time… | 这是唯一的办法让我和 |
[28:33] | …with other people. | …别的人一起度过那晚 |
[28:35] | Who were you with,mandy? | 你和谁在一起, 曼迪? |
[28:39] | I don’t want him to lose his job. | 我不想让他丢掉工作 |
[28:41] | I think you need to worry about yourself right now. | 我想你现在该为自己担心了 |
[28:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:48] | I met keith the very first day. | 我第一天就认识了基斯 |
[28:51] | Keith murray. The first mate? | 基斯 莫瑞, 那个大副? |
[28:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:05] | There you go. | 给你 |
[29:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:08] | My pleasure. | 我的荣幸 |
[29:11] | Anything else i could do for you? | 还有什么能为你做的吗? |
[29:17] | we said that-that we’d meet on the deck to say good-bye that morning. | 我们说好那天早上在甲板上告别 |
[29:21] | But then your new stepdad caught you. | 但被你继父撞见了 |
[29:24] | Almost. | 差不多 |
[29:32] | oh,my god,that’s my stepdad. How did he find us? | 噢, 天哪, 那是我的继父 他怎么找到我们的 |
[29:35] | It’s okay.I’ll take care of it. Go up there. | 没关系. 我来处理 呆在那儿 |
[29:41] | Was keith the one who gave you the diazepam,too? | 安定也是基斯给你吗? |
[29:44] | Yeah,but, | 是的, 但… |
[29:45] | they get to keep whatever passengers leave behind. | 他们可以保存乘客不要的东西 |
[29:48] | It’s not illegal. | 这并不犯法 |
[29:50] | But murder is,mandy. | 但谋杀犯法, 曼迪. |
[29:58] | So,I was… i was with her. Why would I want to kill her stepfather? | 我当时是和她在一起 可是我为什么要杀他的继父? |
[30:01] | ‘Cause he caught you with his 16-year-old daughter. | 因为你被他发现和他16岁的继女在一起 |
[30:07] | All right,all right.Uh… | 没错…唔.. |
[30:09] | things did happen a little different. | 事情不是你想得那样… |
[30:12] | I’m listening. | 洗耳恭听 |
[30:16] | mike was pissed. | 迈克气疯了 |
[30:18] | And I didn’t want him to see me with mandy. | 我不想让他见到我和曼迪在一起 |
[30:20] | So you roughed him up. | 所以你殴打了他 |
[30:21] | No. I tried to get him to calm down, | 没有, 我只是想让他冷静下来 |
[30:24] | and point him in the right direction. | 让他在他该在的地方 |
[30:26] | Away from you and mandy. | 远离你和曼迪 |
[30:30] | Look,I… | 这个…我 |
[30:32] | I left right after he did. | 我马上就走开了 |
[30:35] | She’s 16 years old. | 她才16岁.. |
[30:42] | Okay,that’s all it took for me to come to my senses. | 好了, 这就是当时发生的一切 |
[30:44] | It’s against the rules for us to get involved with the guests. | 我们与乘客有染已经违反了条例 |
[30:45] | Keith,you don’t seem concerned about the rules. | 基斯, 你好像并不在乎这些条例 |
[30:52] | I don’t want to lose my job. | 我不想丢掉工作 |
[30:55] | You know,right now,my friend, | 你要知道, 现在, 朋友 |
[30:57] | that is the least of your problems. | 那是你最后才该考虑的问题 |
[31:02] | All right. Thanks. | 好的, 谢谢 |
[31:06] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[31:07] | That’s never a good sign. | 不是好兆头 |
[31:10] | rebecca farraday’s a miami native, so I contacted her family, | 瑞贝卡 费拉德是本地人, 所以 我想联系她的家人 |
[31:14] | checked the local hospitals,morgues. | 查了所有的医院, 停尸房 |
[31:16] | Nothing. | 一无所获 |
[31:17] | What about the ship? | 船上呢? |
[31:19] | Searched all the common areas, | 搜索了所有公共区域 |
[31:20] | ship’s quarters,you name it. | 船舱, 就像你说的 |
[31:22] | That girl is not on the boat. | 那个女孩不在船上 |
[31:23] | You checked everything? | 你检查了每个地方? |
[31:25] | Unless I don’t know the meaning of the word. | 除非我不知道什么叫”每个地方” |
[31:28] | Checked the bilge,septic tanks,garbage room? | 检查了舱底, 化粪槽, 垃圾房 |
[31:30] | Why would she be in the garbage? | 她怎么可能会在垃圾房? |
[31:32] | Cause that’s the only place you didn’t check,tripp. | 因为那是你唯一没找过的地方, 特里普 |
[31:35] | Come on,come with me,let’s go. | 快, 跟我来, 一起去 |
[31:37] | Jessop? | 杰赛普? |
[31:39] | Sir? | 先生? |
[31:40] | I got a job for you. | 有个活儿给你 |
[31:42] | Yeah. Come on,jessop,let’s go. | 走吧, 杰赛普, 一起去 |
[31:47] | It’s a nice move,frank. | 闪的漂亮, 弗兰克 |
[32:24] | delko? | 德科? |
[32:26] | Yeah? | 什么? |
[32:27] | Am I being punished? | 这是惩罚了? |
[32:30] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[32:33] | Because i said something to horatio about… | 因为我向霍雷肖说了些关于你… |
[32:36] | your interrogation techniques. | 你的审讯技术 |
[32:39] | You have a guilty conscience,jessop? | 你扪心有愧, 杰赛普? |
[32:44] | Never asked me to work anything else with you before. | 以前从没叫我和你一起干过其它的活儿 |
[32:47] | I didn’t ask you to work this, either.Tripp did. | 也没叫你干这个, 特里普叫的 |
[32:52] | Still. | 尽管如此 |
[32:54] | This is feeling like a bit of a message. | 这也算一种通告 |
[32:57] | Well,it is. | 唔. 确实 |
[32:59] | Really? | 是吗? |
[33:00] | Yeah. Message is, I have confidence that you can do the work. | 是的, 那便是 我有信心你能做这个工作 |
[33:03] | Got it. | 了解 |
[33:26] | Delko. | 德科. |
[33:41] | Can tell us two things. | 我们知道了两件事 |
[33:43] | What’s that? | 是什么? |
[33:45] | Well,I think you just found rebecca farraday. | 首先你找到了瑞贝卡 费拉德. |
[33:48] | And she was definitely murdered. | 还有就是她绝对是被谋杀的 |
[33:51] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[33:52] | Ligature marks on her neck. She was strangled. | 她脖子上有勒痕, 她是被勒死的 |
[34:13] | so,eric,what was used to strangle rebecca? | 那么, 艾瑞克 凶手是用什么勒死瑞贝卡的? |
[34:18] | Well,whatever it was,it left a deep impression but no obvious pattern. | 唔, 不管是什么 它留下了很深的痕迹,但没有明显花纹 |
[34:23] | So it wasn’t a rope. | 所以不是绳子 |
[34:25] | No.I’m thinking a belt. | 不, 我觉得是条带子 |
[34:27] | You see this indentation here? | 你看到这儿的凹印了吗? |
[34:28] | It looks like it’s from a small buckle. | 看起来像是带扣留下的 |
[34:37] | an adjustment clasp. | 一个调节扣 |
[34:38] | Yeah,like on a strap from a camera. | 是的, 像相机的带子 |
[34:42] | No,binoculars. | 不, 是望远镜 |
[34:56] | Thank you,ma’am, thank you for coming aboard. | 谢谢你, 女士 谢谢你光临船上 |
[34:58] | Welcome. You’re going to have a great trip ahead of you. | 欢迎, 您会有一个快乐的旅程 |
[35:00] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢光临 |
[35:01] | Welc… | 欢.. |
[35:03] | captain? | 船长? |
[35:05] | lieutenant,I’m working. | 中尉, 我在工作 |
[35:07] | You can contact the ship’s legal counsel. | 你可以跟我船上的律师说 |
[35:08] | You are relieved of command, effective immediately,captain. | 你很称职啊, 船长 |
[35:11] | What? | 什么? |
[35:13] | A warrant got us into your quarters, where we found these. | 我们得到搜查令搜查了你的住处 找到了这个 |
[35:16] | Take a look at that. | 看一下 |
[35:17] | That strap was used to strangle rebecca farraday. | 这就是勒死瑞贝卡 费拉德的带子 |
[35:24] | A lot of people have the same binoculars, especially on a cruise. | 有许多人都有这样的望远镜 特别是在船上 |
[35:27] | But not every one of them has a dna match to the victim. | 但不是每个都沾有受害人的DNA |
[35:32] | Officer. | 长官 |
[35:37] | Miss farraday was running around bleeding. | 费拉德小姐流着血到处跑 |
[35:39] | I tried to calm her down, but she was delirious. | 我是这让她冷静下来, 但她已经失去控制 |
[35:41] | She left the infirmary. | 她跑出了医务室 |
[35:45] | she was endangering the entire ship. | 她威胁了整条船 |
[35:46] | So you neutralized the threat. | 所以你解决了这个威胁 |
[35:57] | you would have done exactly the same thing,lieutenant. | 换成你也会这么做的, 上尉 |
[35:59] | She was infected with avian flu. | 她得了禽流感 |
[36:01] | She was misdiagnosed. | 她被误诊了 |
[36:04] | I had to make a split-second decision. | 我不得不立马做出决定 |
[36:07] | There were 2,000 lives to protect. | 这有2000条性命需要保护 |
[36:09] | Along with your reputation,captain. | 连同你的名誉, 船长 |
[36:11] | I have been a sea captain for 20 years. | 我当了20年的船长 |
[36:13] | Well,consider this a career change.Take him. | 那么, 现在该是职业生涯的转换了 带走他 |
[36:18] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[36:30] | Hey,alexx,we got your page.What’s the 911? | 嘿, 阿利克斯, 我们收到了你的传呼 911是什么意思? |
[36:32] | Yeah. You and calleigh have a job to do. | 是的. 你和凯丽 有点事儿做 |
[36:35] | I work in a morgue. If I say something smells… | 我是在停尸房工作的 如果我说什么东西臭 |
[36:42] | …it smells. | …那一定很臭 |
[36:44] | Well,what is that? | 这是什么? |
[36:46] | The rest of the contents from the shark’s stomach. | 鲨鱼胃里的其他东西 |
[36:49] | And,guys,I need this room back asap. | 还有, 伙计们 我要你们尽快归还这间房子 |
[36:52] | Okay,we’ll get it logged. | Ok, 我们会慢慢来的 |
[36:53] | Wait,hold on,but we got mike’s leg. | 等等, 我们已经有迈克的腿了 |
[36:56] | Anything that touches the body is evidence. | 接触过尸体的任何东西都有可能是证据 |
[36:58] | Ryan,honey, | 瑞恩宝贝 |
[37:00] | procrastinating is only going to prolong the agony. | 不赶快的话只能延长你的痛苦 |
[37:11] | That looks like it was ripped off something. | 这像是从什么地方扯下来的 |
[37:13] | I’ve seen it before. | 我像在哪见过 |
[37:20] | Mandy’s dress. | 曼迪的裙子 |
[37:23] | Mandy.no! | 曼迪, 不要! |
[37:27] | we just found out who killed mike. | 我们找到了杀迈克的凶手 |
[37:34] | Mandy,would you remove your cover-up,please? | 曼迪,请把你的披肩取下来好吗? |
[37:39] | why? | 为什么? |
[37:41] | Remove your cover-up. | 取下你的披肩 |
[38:00] | Mike scratched you when you pushed him off the ledge,didn’t he? | 迈克在被你推下去时抓伤了你, 是吗? |
[38:04] | No,the ship has a rock wall. I was rock climbing. | 不, 船上有个攀岩墙 我攀岩时弄的 |
[38:07] | Mandy, | 曼迪 |
[38:09] | it’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[38:11] | Why don’t you just tell me what happened? | 你为什么不直接告诉我发生了什么? |
[38:21] | Mike ruined everything. | 迈克毁了一切 |
[38:24] | Is it because he caught you with keith? | 是因为她发现你和基斯在一起? |
[38:30] | did you know that this is my mom’s fifth marriage? | 你知道这是我妈妈的第五次婚姻吗? |
[38:36] | She said that this trip was “for us.” | 她说这是”我们的”旅行 |
[38:41] | Our chance to finally spend some time together. | 我们彼此在一起的最后机会 |
[38:46] | But she met mike,and she married him. | 但她遇到了迈克, 并和他结了婚 |
[38:49] | Every three years, | 每隔三年 |
[38:51] | it is a different guy wanting me to him “dad.” | 就有不同的男人让我叫他们”爸爸” |
[38:56] | They don’t care about me. | 他们从不关心我 |
[38:59] | They just want me out of the way so that they can sleep with my mom. | 他们只想让我不要妨碍她和我妈妈睡觉 |
[39:03] | You know,mandy, | 你知道的, 曼迪 |
[39:04] | I think it’s entirely possible that mike did want to get to know you. | 我觉得很有可能迈克是想了解你的 |
[39:07] | I mean, isn’t that why you had to drug him? | 我的意思是 是因为这个你想要下药的吗? |
[39:09] | Yeah,well,I didn’t want to get to know him. | 是的, 我不想被他了解 |
[39:12] | I thought we were going to the show,mandy. | 我们该去看表演了, 曼迪 |
[39:19] | I hate you! | 我恨你! |
[39:20] | I hate you!!You ruined everything! | 我恨你, 你毁了一切 |
[39:22] | Mandy! | 曼迪! |
[39:26] | I hate you! | 我恨你! |
[39:28] | Mandy,no! | 曼迪, 不要! |
[39:48] | I didn’t mean for this to happen. | 我不想搞成这样的 |
[39:52] | I didn’t plan on it. | 我不是成心的! |
[39:55] | I know you didn’T. | 我知道你没有 |
[39:58] | I just didn’t want to lose my mom again. | 我只是不想再失去妈妈 |
[40:06] | Why am I not enough for her? | 问什么她有我了还不够? |
[40:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:12] | I wish I did. | 我也想知道 |
[42:15] | there she is. | 找到她了 |
[42:17] | – Hi. – Are you okay? | – 嗨. – 你好吗? |
[42:19] | I just want to be clear about something. | 我只想搞清楚一些事情 |
[42:22] | Go ahead. | 请说 |
[42:24] | Last week,during my treatment, you said you were there for me. | 上周, 在我化疗的时候 你说你是为了我才在那儿的 |
[42:28] | Right. | 对 |
[42:30] | What does that mean? | 是什么意思? |
[42:33] | I,um, | 我, 嗯.. |
[42:35] | I thought we agreed that we would do whatever we wanted. | 我认为我们都同意 做我们任何我们想做的事 |
[42:41] | Does that… | 那… |
[42:45] | does that include marriage? | 那包括结婚吗? |
[42:48] | It does. | 包括 |
[42:51] | It does. | 包括 |
[43:11] | ” CSI:Miami Season 04 EP 22 ” -=END=- |