Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第4季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第4季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:20] Dude checking us out. 哇帅哥快上门
[00:22] – Where? – Black Tank. – 哪里? – 黑色背心
[00:29] Pass. 免谈
[00:30] Why? He’s a hottie. 为什么?他很性感!
[00:32] What did I tell you? 记得我跟你说过什么?
[00:34] Yeah, yeah, surf the watch. 对, 对, 看他的表
[00:36] Right, and he’s wearing a cheap knock-off. 没错, 他用的是便宜的假名牌
[00:39] The plan is to find guys with more money than us. 我们的计划是找那些比我们更有钱的男人
[00:44] Yeah, what up? 喂, 什么事?
[00:45] Help me, please! 救命!
[00:46] What? I can’t hear you. 什么?我听不见你!
[00:48] He’s gonna kill me. 他会杀了我!
[00:50] You have to help find Mitch. 快去叫米奇来
[00:52] Mitch? 米奇?真是搞笑
[00:54] Please! 求你了!
[00:56] Who is this? Is that you, Stace? 你是谁?是你吗,斯黛西?
[00:58] I think you dropped something. 我想你掉了东西
[01:00] You have to help. 求你帮帮我
[01:01] Very funny. I don’t have time to play games, okay? Bye-bye. 创意不错.不过我没时间跟你玩游戏, 听懂没?再见!
[01:05] No, don’t hang up. I’ve been kidnapped. 不要!别挂机!我被绑架了!
[01:09] He’s gonna kill me. 他会杀了我的!
[01:11] You’re my only hope. Please. 你是我仅存的希望了!求你了
[01:14] Oh, my God. Okay, just… 哦,上帝啊, 好, 等等……
[01:17] chill. I’m getting help. 冷静, 我这就去找人
[01:19] Help! 救命!
[01:21] Chelse? 切尔西?
[01:26] Somebody! Help! 那……谁谁谁!
[01:28] Help! Please! Whoa, whoa, whoa. Ma’am, 救命!救命! 拜托!
[01:29] stop. You can’t be in here. 女士,停下, 你不能进来
[01:32] What’s the problem? 出了什么事?
[01:32] I got a call. A girl. 有个电话, 是个女生
[01:34] Says he’s going to kill her. You got to help her. 说有人要杀她, 你要帮帮她!
[01:37] Officer? Let me see that, please. Help me, please. 警官? 让我来, 麻烦
[01:41] I’m freaking out. You’ve got to help her. 我真被吓死了, 求你们帮帮她
[01:45] Who is this, please? 请问哪位?
[01:46] he’s going to kill me 他会杀了我的
[01:48] Mitch. Mitch. Oh, God help me. 米奇. 米奇! 哦!上帝救我
[01:52] Ma’am, this is Horatio Caine. I’m a police officer. 女士, 我是霍雷肖 凯恩, 警察
[01:56] Where are you? 你在哪里?
[01:58] I don’t know. I don’t… 我不知道, 我不……
[02:02] Give me the phone. 电话给我拿来
[02:03] – Ma’am… – It’s over. – 女士… – 结束了!
[02:05] – Who am I speaking with, please? – I told you to keep your mouth shut. – 请问你是哪位? – 告诉你叫你闭嘴!
[02:08] Ma’am. Ma’am! 女士, 女士!
[02:10] Lieutenant? 中尉?
[02:11] Here’s what I need you to do. Call this in. We’ve got a female kidnap vic, location unknown. 现在听我的命令, 上报此案: 女性绑架案受害者, 地点未知
[02:15] – Anything else to go on? – All we’ve got is that phone. – 还需要做什么吗? – 我们手头只有这通电话
[02:18] What’s her status? 她情况怎么样?
[02:18] She’s either dead or dying. 就算没死,
[02:37] CSI: Miami Season 4 Episode 21 也已经奄奄一息了
[02:44] “Dead Air” “死亡气息”
[03:12] Got a rush. 紧急案件
[03:13] Is this the cell phone Horatio had sent over? 霍雷肖拿过来的手机?
[03:16] Clock’s ticking, so this is priority one. 时间紧迫, 所以要优先处理
[03:19] I’m getting a warrant to subpoena the service provider for a log of the incoming calls. 我要申请一张搜查令 向服务商索要所有来电名单
[03:23] It’s gonna take too long. It’d be quicker to find out who she intended to call. 太耗时间, 不如找出她打算打电话给谁
[03:27] How do you want to do it? 准备怎么着手?
[03:28] Predictive pattern analysis. 预测行为规范分析
[03:30] People have habitual dialing patterns. Means they make predictable mistakes. 人们有自己拨打电话的习惯, 意味着他们的失误是可以预测的
[03:33] Because most people dial with their thumb. 因为大多数人用大拇指拨号
[03:38] Let’s start with what we know. 从已知信息开始
[03:40] Beach girl’s phone number. 海滩女生的电话号码
[03:42] The number’s gonna be close, so if the victim intended 她要拨的号码应该和此相近 所以如果受害者想拨的是个2
[03:45] to dial a two, she could accidentally hit a five, three. 可能不小心拨成了5, 或者3
[03:47] So you’re inputting percentage probabilities on misdialed digits. 所以你要输入误拨可能性的百分比
[03:51] Narrows the search, gives us a list of possible phone numbers she may have been trying to reach. 缩小搜索范围, 列出所有她想拨打的号码
[03:54] You should also know the caller asked for Mitch. 别忘了打电话的人要找米奇.
[03:57] Oh, nice. Okay. Gives me something else to cross reference. 哦, 很好, 至少提供了可以交叉对比的材料
[04:03] Here it is, only two digits off from the beach girl’s number. Looks like it’s an office number. 就这个号码, 和海滩女生的只差两位 看上去像是个办公室的电话
[04:08] Mitchell Collett, Abex Corporation. 米契尔 科雷特, 阿贝克斯公司
[04:10] Mitch is short for Mitchell. I’m gonna call Horatio. 米奇 正是米契尔的昵称 我去告诉霍雷肖.
[04:12] All right. 好的
[04:17] Mitchell Collett? Miami-Dade. 米契尔 科雷特?迈阿密警方
[04:19] Mr. Collett, we have reason to believe that your wife has been kidnapped. 科雷特先生,我们有理由相信你的妻子被绑架了
[04:24] I know. 我知道
[04:26] You know? 你知道?
[04:27] Look, I shouldn’t even be talking to you people. The guy on the phone said no cops. 听着, 我不应该和你们说话的, 电话里那人说不许有警察搀和
[04:30] So, you’ve been contacted? 所以他们联系你了?
[04:31] Call came in this morning on my private line. 今天早晨, 打的是私人电话
[04:33] What did he say? 他说了什么?
[04:35] He said he’d kill her. 他说会杀了她
[04:36] They always threaten. That’s how they get your attention. 威胁总是存在 他们以此来获得你的注意
[04:38] This may just be an exercise in criminal behavior to you, but this is my wife. 对你这也许是惩奸除恶的演习 但她是我的妻子
[04:42] Mitch, uh, everything all right? Heard the police were here. 米奇,一切都还好吧? 听说警察过来了
[04:46] I’m Dane Daniels. I’m the CEO here. I’m afraid this has us all a little rattled. 我是登恩 丹尼尔斯, 这里的首席执行官 我恐怕这一切使我们都措手不及
[04:51] I understand. Mr. Collett, it is good that they contacted you. 完全理解, 科雷特先生, 他们联系你就是好的迹象
[04:54] Now what did the voice on the phone sound like? 那么电话里的声音听上去如何?
[04:59] We’re a financial institution. All our phone calls are monitored. 我们是家金融机构, 电讯往来都处于监视之下
[05:04] You want to hear the tape? 想听听磁带吗?
[05:05] I would. 当然
[05:08] – Got your wife, Mitch. – Who the hell is this? – 你老婆在我们手上,米奇. – 他妈的你是谁?
[05:11] You know who you’re talking to? Do you? 你知道你在跟谁说话吗? 明白吗?
[05:13] Wouldn’t play tough guy if I were you, Mitch. 如果我是你就决不逞强,米奇.
[05:14] – Brenda could get hurt. – Let me talk to my wife right now! – 布兰达会受伤的 – 我现在就要跟我妻子说话!
[05:17] Whoa, whoa, whoa. Down boy. You want to see her again, it’s gonna cost. 哇哦哇哦, 冷静点孩子, 想再见到她, 可得付点代价
[05:20] I’ll pay everything I have, but it’s not a lot. 我会倾我所有, 但我并不富裕
[05:21] Start getting the money together, I’ll call back. 现在就开始筹钱, 我会再打来
[05:24] Oh, and, uh, no cops, or she dies. 哦, 不许找警察, 否则她就死定了
[05:29] Mr. Collett, does your wife have enemies? 科雷特先生,你的妻子有敌人吗?
[05:31] No. She’s a homemaker. 不可能, 她是个家庭主妇
[05:33] How about you? 那么你呢?
[05:35] Our company had massive layoffs this year. We’re under investigation. Do the math. 今年我们公司大裁员, 处于调查当中– 你说有没有?
[05:39] Everybody knows on Wall Street. 华尔街的人都知道
[05:40] Okay, what do you need from me to get Brenda back? 现在我应该怎么做才能救回布兰达?
[05:43] I need you to stay close and wait for the next call. Can you do that? 随时待命, 等待下个电话 能够做到吗?
[05:48] You mind if we search your residence? 介意我们搜查您的住所吗?
[05:51] I’ll get my keys. 我给你拿钥匙
[06:04] It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to determine the point of entry. 倒是不需要个火箭专家来判定进入爆破点
[06:07] Stop. Stop it. no 不, 不要!
[06:14] Watch your step. 注意脚下
[06:21] Nice crib. “睡槽”不错
[06:22] Yeah. Looks like executive bonuses were up last year. 嗯, 看来去年奖金看涨
[06:27] Yeah, signs of struggle. 看,搏斗的痕迹
[07:02] We’ve got a plastic frag. 找到一片塑料碎片
[07:04] Looks like it impacted here. 看来是撞下来的
[07:08] Looks like the grip from a gun. 怎么想?
[07:09] Hatch work pattern. 菱形网格纹路 像是枪支上的碎片
[07:12] Help 救命…
[07:18] Should be enough to run. If we get 应该可以查出点什么
[07:19] a suspect, it’d be nice to tie it back to someone. 如果有嫌疑犯, 它倒可以帮我们落证
[07:37] Is that the broken gun grip? 那块枪支上的碎片?
[07:39] Yeah. I sent a swab to DNA. 对, 我送了一份样品到DNA部门
[07:42] You started without me. 你没等我
[07:44] You’re late. 你迟到了
[07:48] So, uh… 那个, 呃…(小孩开始扭捏了==||)
[07:50] that girl, Gloria, you still seeing her? 那个女生,葛罗瑞娅,你和她还见面吗?
[07:53] Not in a while. 一次也没
[07:54] You and Natalia– 你和纳塔利–
[07:57] is, uh… 是, 呃…
[07:59] is everything good there? 进行还算顺利吗?
[08:02] What’s up, Wolfe? 你干嘛,沃尔夫?
[08:06] I went to a party at her house the other night. 那天晚上我去她家参加派对
[08:08] You weren’t there. I was the last one to leave. 你不在, 我是最后一个走的
[08:13] So, uh… 所以,呃…
[08:15] I was wondering. 我在想
[08:16] Wondering what? 想什么?
[08:18] Uh…You and Natalia. You guys… 你和纳塔利, 你们两个…
[08:22] still doing your thing? 还在交往中?
[08:24] No. We’re not. We backed off. 没, 没有, 我们分手了
[08:31] Really. 真的
[08:32] Yeah, really. 对, 真的
[08:34] Because we were talking and, uh… 因为我们那时候说着话……然后…
[08:40] You know, I got the feeling that she was interested. 你知道, 我有种感觉, 她有意思
[08:43] Yeah? Interested in what? 哦?对什么有意思?
[08:48] Me. 我
[08:52] She’s interested in you? 她对你有意思?
[08:53] Yeah. It was just a vibe she was throwing me. 是啊, 好像她朝我放电来着
[08:56] – A vibe, huh? – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – 放电? – 对, 对, 对
[08:58] And before I did anything, before it went any further, 在我做什么之前, 那个, 进一步之前
[09:01] I just want to clear it with you. 只想跟你说清楚
[09:04] You want to clear it with me. 你想跟我说清楚
[09:06] Yeah, yeah, yeah. I wanted to, uh… 对, 没错, 我想要……呃……
[09:11] I wanted to get the green light. 希望你能开绿灯
[09:18] You’re good to go, man. 通行无阻, 伙计
[09:20] Clear for landing. 允许降落
[09:27] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:37] Hey. 嘿
[09:39] Hi. 嗨
[09:40] What’s up? 做什么呢?
[09:41] Just grabbing my unsolveds here. A little job security. 整理悬案的材料 工作安全规则
[09:44] Yeah, I’m dealing with a bit of a jigsaw puzzle myself. 我在做拼图游戏
[09:47] Epithelials from the broken gun grip at the kidnap scene. No hits on CODIS. 绑架现场的枪支碎片上的表皮细胞? 没有结果
[09:53] Mmm. Good luck with that. 祝你好运
[09:57] Heard you had a party. 听说你办了个派对
[09:59] Well, I mean, it wasn’t really like a party party. I just had some people over. 其实, 也不算正式的派对 只是些朋友一起聚聚
[10:04] Yeah. Well, my phone didn’t ring. 哦, 但我的电话没响
[10:06] Because I thought you were working. 我以为你在工作
[10:08] You would have known if you called. 如果你打来就会知道是不是了
[10:12] You know, 你知道
[10:13] I thought that we both decidedthat we were moving too fast so I guess 我以为我们都认为进展太快 所以我……只是
[10:18] I was just putting up some boundaries. 划清界限
[10:20] Mission accomplished. 你做到了
[10:21] Sorry to interrupt you guys, kidnap case. 抱歉打扰了你们, 绑架案
[10:23] Brenda Collett’s cell phone is back on and Cooper’s tracked the GPS. 有人在用布兰达 科雷特的手机 库珀正在定位GPS.
[10:25] Where? 在哪里?
[10:26] A house in Kendall, SWAT’s contained it, they’re waiting for us. 堪多尔的一栋房子,特警队已经包围了 他们在等我们
[10:43] Stay down. Stay down. 弯腰, 低下!
[10:44] – What’ve we got on the kidnap case? Thermal sensor. Reads heat. – 绑架案有什么发现? – 热能探测器, 能读取热能
[10:46] Gives us a view inside the house. 展示了房内的景象
[10:49] We have a clear heat signature of the occupants. 内部人员的热能成像非常清楚
[10:52] Size, stance, says male. We think he’s armed. 身材,站姿,应该是男性 我们认为他持有武器
[10:55] Any sign of a woman? 有女性吗?
[10:56] Second body, right here, prone, giving off heat. 第二个, 那儿 俯躺着, 散发着热能
[10:59] Gotta be alive to do that. 所以应该还活着
[11:01] You think it’s our kidnap vic? 认为是绑架案的受害者?
[11:02] Her cell phone led us here, so. 她的手机是这么说的, 所以……
[11:05] Wait a minute. He’s pulling something out of his waistband. 等等 他正从腰带里抽东西出来
[11:08] You see that? 看见没?
[11:09] He’s moving down the hall. He’s moving toward the door. 他正穿过大厅! 向大门冲来!
[11:10] He’s coming out the front door! 马上从前门出现!
[11:12] Confirmed! He’s got a gun! 确认! 他手上有枪!
[11:13] Suspect is armed! Red Team, he’s on the move! 嫌疑犯持有武器!红队,他正在行动!
[11:28] Move! Move! Move! Move! Go! Go! Move! Go! Go! 行动! 行动! 快!快! 行动! 行动!
[11:31] Let’s find the girl. We’re looking for Brenda Collett. 去找那个女的 要找的人叫布兰达 科雷特.
[11:33] Go, go, go, go. Search the house. 搜查房子, 行动, 快快!
[11:38] Rear containment. We’ve made entry. 已包围后门!已进入房间!
[11:40] We’ve got a female. 找到一名女性
[11:41] Possible kidnap victim, Brenda Collett. 可能是绑架案的受害者 布兰达 科雷特
[11:43] DELKO: Is she alive? 还活着吗?
[11:45] Johnny? 强尼?
[11:47] CAINE: Officer. Officer. 警官, 警官
[11:49] Is that Brenda Collett? 那是不是布兰达 科雷特?
[11:51] No. She’s the common law. High as a kite. 不是, 她是普通人, 精神好得很
[11:53] Did you find the phone? 找到电话了吗?
[11:54] Still looking. And there’s no sign of Brenda Collett. 还在找, 看来布兰达 科雷特不在这里
[11:58] Okay. 好的
[11:59] Unless he stashed her somewhere. 除非他把她藏在某处
[12:01] Unfortunately, now he can’t tell us where. 不幸的是, 他现在开不了口
[12:03] There is a problem, Eric. Check his dental work, please. 有一个问题,艾瑞克 麻烦看一下他的牙齿
[12:14] His jaw’s wired shut. 他的下颌缝合过
[12:16] This injury’s at least a couple of weeks old. Dental wire’s already yellow. 伤口至少十几周前的了 缝合线已经发黄了
[12:21] Ma’am, hang on a second. Where are you? 女士,别挂, 你在哪里?
[12:23] I-I don’t know. 我, 我不知道
[12:24] – Ma’am? – Give me the phone. It’s over! – 女士? – 电话拿来!结束了!
[12:26] – Who am I speaking with, please? – I told you to keep your mouth shut! – 请问你是谁? – 叫你闭嘴!
[12:30] He wouldn’t be able to yell with his mouth wired shut. 如果嘴巴经过缝合, 他不可能叫出声
[12:32] Bottom line is…this is not the man on the phone. 至少说明… 这不是电话里的那个人
[12:49] I bagged a cell phone inside. 房子里找到一部手机
[12:52] I found it on the couch next to where you were lying. 在你躺的长沙发的附近
[12:54] We know it’s not yours. 我们知道这不是你的
[12:56] Come on, Kelly, your boyfriend’s dead. 说吧,凯丽, 你的男朋友都死了
[12:57] Who are you protecting? Where’d you get the phone? 你在保护谁? 你在哪里弄到手机的?
[13:02] I was looking to score, okay? 我正准备干活,行不?
[13:04] When I went to cop, I heard a backfire I went into the alley and… 当我走到街角, 听见有枪声, 走进巷子, 发现……
[13:09] free phone. 免费手机
[13:19] I know what you’re thinking. I didn’t steal the phone. 我知道你在想什么 我没有偷那手机
[13:23] Show us where you found it. 带我们去那
[13:27] So according to Olive Oyl, she found the phone around here. 根据奥利弗 欧雅(大力水手的女友)的说法 她在这里找到手机
[13:31] Well, if she’s lying, we’ll know soon enough. 如果她说谎, 很快就可以揭穿
[13:36] There’s tire tracks. 轮胎痕迹
[13:38] You can barely see them, but they’re recent. 几不可见, 但应该是最近留下的
[13:43] I’ve got a casing. It’s a .45. 找到一枚弹壳, 点45口径
[13:55] Well, I guess our doper was telling the truth. This is where our vic called from. 看来那女人说的是实话, 受害者在这里打得求救电话
[13:58] That’s right. She connected with the girl from the cafe. 不错, 她联系了露天咖啡厅的女生
[14:02] Who gets Horatio on the line, suspect hears Brenda’s voice… 霍雷肖接了电话 疑犯听见布兰达的声音……
[14:05] Mitch. Mitch. Oh, God, help me. 米奇, 米奇, 上帝啊, 救命!
[14:09] I don’t know. I don’t… 我不知道, 我不……
[14:13] Yeah, but if you’re a kidnapper, why shoot your meal ticket? 对, 但如果你是个绑架者 干吗射死你的肉票?
[14:16] Hopefully, he was just trying to scare her. 希望他只是吓吓她而已
[14:17] All right, I’ll get this cell phone to Cooper. 好吧, 我把手机带给库珀.
[14:19] I’m going to get this under the scope. 那我就来检查一下此物
[14:53] Horatio, it’s Calleigh. 霍雷肖,我是凯丽.
[14:55] The .45 casing from the alley got an IBIS hit. 巷子里的点45口径的弹壳在IBIS里找到了
[14:57] Rick Miller. 瑞克 米勒
[15:00] Look, I told you I don’t know Brenda Collett. 跟你们说了我不认识布兰达 科雷特.
[15:02] That’s not true, is it, Rick? 你在说谎, 是不是,瑞克?
[15:05] Really? 哦?
[15:06] You also have a .45 that’s registered to you. Isn’t that right, Frank? 你名下登记有一把点45口径的手枪 对吧, 弗兰克?
[15:09] Yeah, says here you shot an alligator in the Everglades six months ago. 六个月前你用它在沼泽射杀了一头鳄鱼
[15:12] What is that, some sort of macho target practice? 那算什么? 目标设定演习?
[15:14] Come on, man, they never found a gun. 省省吧, 伙计, 他们可没有找到枪
[15:16] Plus, I like the outdoors, man. 顺便,我喜欢户外运动, 伙计
[15:17] Fish and Game recovered casings. You were there. 渔业部门找到了弹壳, 你当时在现场
[15:19] Where’s the gun now? 现在枪在哪里?
[15:21] It was stolen in a burglary. 一次入室行窃中被偷了
[15:22] Did you report it? 报警了吗?
[15:23] What’s the difference, man? 有什么区别, 伙计?
[15:24] Difference is it was used in a kidnapping this morning, Rick. 区别在于, 今天早晨这把枪被用于 一件绑架案,瑞克.
[15:28] no don’t no 不..不要…
[15:32] Why don’t you take another look at that girl, sweet cheeks. 要不要再看一眼这女人, 我的小甜心
[15:44] Me and Brenda had a little thing. 我和布兰达有过一阵子关系
[15:48] She wanted to break it off. 她想要分手
[15:50] Rick, it’s over, okay? This was all a mistake. 瑞克, 一切结束了, 明白吗? 一切都是个错误
[15:53] Nothing that feels this good could be a mistake, baby. 错误怎么可能感觉这么美好, 宝贝
[15:56] I love my husband, Rick. 我爱我的丈夫, 瑞克
[15:58] You’re saying being with him compares to what we have? 你居然把与他厮守 和我们所拥有的一切相提并论?
[16:03] It’s over. 结束了
[16:08] She broke your heart? 她使你心碎?
[16:11] Where’d you meet her? 你和她在哪里认识的?
[16:13] Abex. 阿贝克斯公司
[16:14] I was working the loading dock over Christmas. 圣诞期间我在运输码头工作
[16:17] Her husband’s company? 她丈夫的公司?
[16:18] Her husband counted beans, you know? 你知道她丈夫的工作无聊透顶
[16:20] It made no sense she stayed with that pencil neck over me. I was desperate. 没道理她选择那个无趣的男人而不是我 我已经绝望了
[16:24] Figured she’d change her mind, you know? Turn to a real man for protection. 大概她变了心 回到现实中的男人身边寻求保护
[16:27] Tell me what happened. And I want to know right now. 告诉我发生了什么事 现在, 马上
[16:32] I met this guy in a club the other night. 那天晚上我在一个酒吧碰到这个男的
[16:35] Paid him 500 bucks to scare her a little. 给他五百块去稍微恐吓她一下
[16:42] Scare her? We call that “felony stupid.” 恐吓?我们管那叫“愚蠢的犯罪”
[16:46] Whatever. 无所谓
[16:47] He didn’t have a gun. 他没有枪
[16:52] I gave him mine, told him to grab her, drive her around. Haven’t seen him since. 我把我的给了他, 叫他把她拉出去晃一圈 之后再也没见过他
[16:56] She was supposed to call me, you know? 计划中她该给我打电话的, 你懂么?
[16:58] Yes, but she didn’t call you, she called her husband. So your plan backfired, didn’t it? 是, 但她没有打给你, 而是打给了她丈夫 所以你决定一不做二不休, 不是吗?
[17:02] Yeah, and a lot of good he’s done her. 对, 那家伙对她做了多少好事!
[17:04] I want to know what his name is, the guy at the club. 我要知道酒吧里男人的名字
[17:08] Charlie. 查理
[17:10] Grey Goose and Seven. Don’t know a last. 灰鹅・七酒吧, 姓不知道
[17:13] Hey, man… 嘿,伙计…
[17:16] I just wanted her back. 我只想要她回来
[17:18] So do we, Rick. 此心相同, 瑞克
[17:32] Rick Miller said this is where he met Charlie. 瑞克 米勒说他是在这里遇到查理
[17:37] Excuse me. Yeah? 麻烦
[17:38] We’re looking for Charlie. Corner booth? Grey Goose? 我们在找查理?
[17:41] He would have been with this guy, Rick Miller. 他应该是和这个人在一起, 瑞克 米勒
[17:44] Sound familiar? 有没有印象?
[17:48] Nope. Good luck. 没有, 你们好运
[17:51] Excuse me? 抱歉?
[17:53] Look, there’s a lot of foot traffic through here 你看, 这里人来人往
[17:56] and everybody’s name is Charlie. 每个人都叫查理.
[17:58] Okay, I catch your drift. 明白你的意思了
[18:07] I know Charlie. 我知道查理.
[18:08] He came in here last night with this guy, Rick. 昨天晚上他和这个人一起过来的, 瑞克
[18:12] What can you tell us about Charlie? 关于查理你知道些什么?
[18:13] Crappy tipper. 吝啬鬼
[18:15] You always remember the ones that stiff you. 你总会记得那些醉醺醺的小气鬼
[18:25] I’m sorry, babe. I’ll have to catch you later. 不好意思, 宝贝 我得走了, 回见哦!
[18:27] I’ll have a little more month at the end of the money. “钱”底我手头的“月”会宽裕些
[18:32] He gave me a keychain. 他给了我个钥匙圈
[18:34] Cheap bastard. I was going to throw it at him the next time he came in. 占小便宜的混蛋 下回再来我就把钥匙圈扔他脸上
[18:38] You wouldn’t happen to still have it on you, would you? 你不会还保留着那玩意吧?
[18:40] Actually… 事实上…
[18:47] Huh. Here. 喏, 给你
[18:50] You can have it. 拿去吧
[18:53] “C.P.E.”
[18:55] Could be initials. 可能是首字母缩略
[18:57] Hey, Cooper. 嘿, 库珀
[18:59] Yeah, have Tripp run it. I’ll be right there. 好,让特里普查这玩艺 我马上到
[19:02] Waitress said you gave her that. 服务生说你给了她这个
[19:03] Club valet said you live down the street. 酒吧的人说你就住在街角
[19:06] Those your initials, Charlie? 你的姓名首字母缩写, 查理?
[19:08] Just for business. 工作上的而已
[19:10] Charles Pelson Enterprises. 查尔斯 佩尔森公司
[19:12] Impressive. Rick Miller gave you up, Charlie. 过目难忘 瑞克 米勒把你卖了,查理.
[19:14] Said he paid you $500 to drive the girl around. 承认他花了500块 雇你去拉那女子出来“兜风”
[19:17] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[19:18] Brenda Collett, you idiot! We already know about the kidnapping. 布兰达 科雷特, 混球! 我们都知道绑架一事了!
[19:22] Where’s Brenda? 布兰达在哪里?
[19:23] I don’t know. 我不知道
[19:24] All right, that’s it. You’re under arrest. 好, 行了 你被逮捕了, 起来
[19:26] – Stand up. – Stand up! All right, wait! – 站起来! – 好好, 等等!
[19:27] Just wait! 求你等一下!
[19:30] Look, I meet this guy Rick. 听着, 我遇到这个, 瑞克.
[19:32] Dude starts crying. He wants me to help him get his girlfriend back. 那家伙开始哭 想让我帮他把女朋友弄回身边
[19:37] Just show her this. Man, it’ll scare the hell out of her. 把这个给她看, 肯定能把她吓死
[19:45] Even wrote up a phony note, make it look legit. 甚至还写了假的勒索信 好让一切看上去真的
[19:47] I know that. I want something new. 这些我们都知道, 说点新鲜的
[19:51] Sobered up. 清醒过来后
[19:53] Realized I couldn’t nab her on my own, so I got a partner. 意识到我一个人做不成 所以去找了个搭档
[19:55] The smart thing would have been to call the whole thing off. 最清醒的做法应该是抽身不干
[19:58] Yeah, well, I spent the money already. 是, 对, 但我已经把钱花了
[20:00] Me and the guy were supposed to just drive her to the beach. 我和那小子本该把她弄到海滩就好
[20:02] Then Dillinger, he changes the plan. Wants to do it for real. 然后狄林杰(著名大盗), 他变了主意, 想要来真的
[20:06] The husband’s rich. 那丈夫有钱!
[20:08] We got his wife. Let’s send the ransom note and get the money. 我们手里有他老婆! 不如把绑架信寄了, 然后拿钱!
[20:11] Are you crazy? 你疯了吗?
[20:22] Next thing I know, I’m standing on the side of the road. 等我回过神来, 正站在路边
[20:25] The last time I saw her 我最后见到她时
[20:28] she was alive. 她还活着
[20:29] I don’t know where she is. 我不知道她在哪里
[20:31] Well, we got news for you. 好吧,现在轮到我们说
[20:32] You and your buddy just bought a kidnapping charge. 你和你的同党将以绑架的罪名被起诉
[20:35] I want to know your buddy’s name, Charlie. Give it up 告诉我你同党的名字,查理.
[20:36] or you buy the whole enchilada. 如实招来, 否则你一个人背黑锅
[20:40] I ain’t saying nothing. 我无话可说
[20:41] You better hope she’s still alive. 你最好祈祷她还活着
[20:48] Hey. Started running the call history. 嘿, 开始搜寻已拨电话
[20:51] Brenda Collett’s phone. Take a look. 布兰达 科雷特的电话, 看一下
[20:53] For every call Brenda placed or answered, a call was simultaneously made. 布兰达每打出或接听一个电话 有一通电话同时被拨出
[20:56] Found out the number’s being forwarded to a recording system. 直接递送到一个纪录系统
[20:59] Hey, honey, it’s me. Running late, 嘿,宝贝, 是我, 大概要晚了
[21:01] a little late. Call me back. 晚一会儿, 给我回电
[21:02] Hey, Brenda, it’s Patty. 嘿, 布兰达, 我是帕蒂.
[21:04] Where are you? Call me back. 你在哪里? 打给我
[21:05] Hey, honey, it’s me, I just told the Kellers we’re gonna have to cancel. 嘿,亲爱的, 是我 刚刚告诉基勒夫妇我们去不了了
[21:07] Let me know when you’re going to be home. 记得告诉我你什么时候到家
[21:09] I’ll be therein a little while. Talk to you later. 我马上就到了, 晚点再说
[21:11] But we already know the company monitors they’re calls. 但我们已经知道公司监听员工的电话
[21:14] Yeah, the company phones. 对, 公司的电话
[21:16] This is a cell phone. 这是部手机
[21:17] Can you trace the recording service? 你能反追到这个记录系统吗?
[21:19] The recording system’s not really going to help us. 记录系统其实帮不了什么忙
[21:21] We need to find out who’s listening to it. 我们必须找出是谁在监听
[21:24] Page me when you know. 找到了就呼我
[21:32] Marisol? 玛瑞叟?
[21:35] Our appointment’s at 6:00. 我们约在6:00
[21:37] I needed to talk to you. 我想跟你谈谈
[21:39] Okay. What’s going on? 好的, 发生什么事了
[21:43] After tonight, I want to stop my chemo. 今晚之后, 我想停止化疗
[21:45] I know I’m going to get sick again, and I’m scared. 我知道我会再次病倒, 我很害怕
[21:49] Marisol… 玛瑞叟…
[21:49] I just don’t want to take that chance. 我只是不想冒险
[21:51] I understand, but… 我理解,但是…
[21:53] if we lose you, then nothing can happen. 如果失去了你, 一切都不可能了
[22:06] Well, if this is your decision, you, uh, 好吧, 如果是你的决定, 你……呃
[22:09] you have my full support. 我全力的支持
[22:11] Okay? 好吗?
[22:17] You’re still coming? 你还会来?
[22:18] Of course I’m coming with you. 我当然会和你一起去
[22:21] Good. 真好
[22:23] As long as you’re with me, I know I’m going to be fine. 只要你和我在一起, 我就能坚持下去
[22:26] And you will be. 的确如此
[22:28] So I’ll see you at 6:00. 那么六点见
[22:30] Yeah, I’ll see you at 6:00. 好的, 六点见
[22:33] Okay. 好
[22:50] Lieutenant Caine– where is he? 凯恩中尉– 他在哪儿?
[22:51] Hold on. What’s going on? 稳住, 出什么事了?
[22:52] They just dropped this off. 他们扔给我这个
[22:53] – Who’s they? – I don’t know. – 他们是谁? – 我不知道
[22:54] They kidnapped my wife, they were supposed to call me. 他们绑架了我妻子, 应该打电话给我的
[22:56] I started to open it, but I couldn’t. 我想打开它, 但做不到
[22:58] Please, hurry, somebody’s kidnapped my wife. 拜托了, 快一点, 有人绑架了我的妻子!
[23:00] They were supposed to call me. They never call… 他们应该打电话给我 但是到现在也没有…
[23:02] Sir, you keep saying “they.” Who’s “they”? 先生, 你说的是 “他们” “他们”是谁?
[23:03] I don’t know who they are. If I know who they are… 我不知道他们是谁 如果我知道……
[23:04] Just hang on. 稳住, 别激动, 行吗?
[23:07] – Please, hurry. – Make sure we do this right. – 拜托, 快点 – 确保我们按照正确步骤来做
[23:08] Okay. I wanted to open it, but I got scared. Please. 好, 我想打开, 但我很害怕
[23:12] All right, give me the box. 请把盒子给我, 麻烦
[23:17] Oh, my God. 哦上帝
[23:20] Oh… Oh, my God. 哦… 哦上帝啊
[23:22] Brenda– that’s her earring. 布兰达– 那是她的耳环
[23:25] There’s a note inside, okay? 还有一张便条,看到吗?
[23:27] What does it say? 上面说了什么?
[23:32] It says five million by the end of the day… 今天之前准备五百万美金…
[23:35] or Brenda’s dead. 不然布兰达就死定了
[23:51] Alexx, have you seen Eric? 阿利克斯,看到艾瑞克没?
[23:53] He hand-carried the ransom note to QD. 他亲自把勒索信拿去QD了
[23:56] Okay. 好的
[23:57] – Horatio. – Yeah. – 霍雷肖. – 恩
[23:58] I took a preliminary look. There’s something interesting about this ear. 我初步看了一下 耳朵上有些地方很有意思
[24:05] I don’t see any blood Alexx. 我没看到血迹, 阿利克斯
[24:07] Exactly my point. 正中红心
[24:08] Sharp pointed weapon slicing through capillaries full of blood 被锋利凶器切割后的毛细血管将充满血迹
[24:12] would indicate a victim was living. 标志着受害者依然活着
[24:15] There’s no hemorrhagic tissue. 没有任何出血的组织
[24:17] So what are you saying? 那你的意思是?
[24:18] Maybe he killed the girl and then cut her ear off. 也许他先杀了她, 然后把耳朵切下来
[24:21] So the ear was removed after she was dead. 所以耳朵是死后才被切下来的
[24:24] But there was a ransom note with the ear. 但和耳朵一起送来的还有一封勒索信
[24:27] Alexx, this is a game. He wants us to think she’s still alive. 阿利克斯,这是个陷阱 他想要我们相信她还活着
[24:30] We need to verify it’s her ear. 必须证实这是不是她的耳朵
[24:32] Should I ask the husband to bring a DNA reference? 需要我向丈夫索取DNA样本吗??
[24:34] You know what, I’ll do it. 你知道么, 我来做
[24:36] Brenda’s hairbrush. 布兰达的梳子
[24:37] Thank you. This will be very helpful. Hanna, the lab, please. 谢谢, 这会很有帮助 汉娜, 麻烦送到实验室
[24:40] Mr. Collett, 科雷特先生
[24:42] I know this is a difficult time. 我知道现在是最难熬的时段
[24:44] What are the odds my wife is still alive? 我妻子活着的可能性有多少?
[24:47] – I need to believe in something. – Mr. Collett… – 我需要去相信些什么 – 科雷特先生…
[24:49] $5 million– I can’t come up with that. 五百万美金– 我根本拿不出来
[24:51] My bosses are rich, not me. I just make the deals, crunch the numbers. 我老板很富有, 我不富 我只是算账, 整弄数字
[24:54] Mr. Collett, someone is monitoring calls from your wife’s phone. 科雷特先生,有人在监听你妻子的手机
[24:59] The cell phone? 手机?
[25:00] Who would that be? 那会是谁?
[25:01] I swear to you, Lieutenant, I don’t know anything about that. 我发誓,中尉 我对此一无所知
[25:03] Please, find Brenda. 求你们了, 找到布兰达.
[25:05] I will. 会的
[25:17] Knock, knock. 咚咚
[25:18] – Hi. – Hey – 嗨 – 嘿
[25:20] got a minute? 有时间吗?
[25:21] Uh, yeah. What’s up? 呃, 有, 什么事?
[25:25] Um, what do you think about Mexican wrestling? 你怎么看墨西哥摔跤?
[25:28] Is that a trick question? 脑筋急转弯吗?
[25:31] No, my friend got two tickets at the Miami Olympic Arena. 不, 我朋友给了我两张票 在迈阿密奥林匹克竞技场
[25:35] It’s not really something I’m into, but it’s hilarious. 我也没有特别的爱好, 不过好像很热闹
[25:38] They wear masks. And I thought you and I could go, 他们带着面具 我在想, 也许我们可以一起去
[25:40] and we could laugh at it together. So what do you say? 然后一起大笑一下 ……你说呢?
[25:44] Well, um… 啊,呃…
[25:46] Wait a minute, are you… 等一下, 你是在…
[25:48] Are you asking me out? 你是在请我出去约会?
[25:52] Uh… yeah. Yeah, I guess in a way I am. 啊, 对, 大概吧 从某种意义上, 是的
[25:55] Well, uh… 哦, 呃…
[25:57] Because, uh… I mean, 因为,呃… 我是说
[26:00] you know that I’m seeing someone, right? 你知道我在跟别人交往,对吧?
[26:06] I’d heard that it was over. 我听说一切都结束了
[26:09] From who? 从谁那?
[26:11] The, uh… the person you’re seeing. 那个… 你交往的人
[26:15] Really? 真的?
[26:16] Yeah, he gave me the go-ahead in fact. 对, 事实上他给了我通行证
[26:18] The go… I mean, he actually said “the go-ahead”? He said that? 通… 他真的说了“通行证”? 他这么说了?
[26:21] I think what he said was that you were cleared for landing. 我想他说的是“允许着陆”
[26:30] Wow. Uh, so I’m like locker room talk then. 我变成了你们闲杂时间的话题
[26:32] No, no, no. We were just… we were sitting there and comparing notes… 不, 不, 不 我们只是……坐在那里……比对笔记
[26:34] Comparing notes? 比对笔记?
[26:37] You know what? Forget I asked. I’m sorry. 你知道吗, 当我没说 抱歉
[26:39] No, no, no. You know what, actually 不, 不, 你听着, 事实上
[26:41] if you want to go to a boxing match, that’s good, I’m good. 如果你想去看拳击, 我没问题
[26:44] Really? 真的?
[26:45] Mm-hmm. Great. It’s Mexican wrestling. 太好了, 不过这是场墨西哥摔跤
[26:49] And I thought we’d go out to dinner first. 我想我们先去吃饭
[26:51] I’m in. 没问题
[26:53] Great. 太好了
[26:55] Great. 太好了
[26:56] Yeah. 好
[26:59] Great. 太好了
[27:05] Calleigh… 凯丽…
[27:06] I finally traced the recording system on the cell phone. 我终于找到了手机上的记录系统
[27:08] Did you get a location? 定位了吗?
[27:09] The voice recordings were digitized and then downloaded to audio files that can be listened to remotely. 语音经过了数码化, 下载为音频文档 可以进行远程监听
[27:14] Audio files accessed by an e-mail account. 通过电子邮件帐号打开音频文档
[27:18] I mean, it’s hard to be loyal. 我说, 忠诚是很难的
[27:19] This Abex investigation, I’m stuck between a rock and a hard place. 这次阿贝克斯公司的调查, 我进退两难
[27:23] Mitch, maybe you better talk to Dane about it. 米奇,你也许可以和登恩谈谈
[27:28] This corporation procures the cell phones for employee use, Lieutenant, 这家公司有权监听雇员的手机, 中尉
[27:32] and as CEO, I have the right to monitor them as I see fit. 身为CEO,我可以进行监听 如果有需要的话
[27:36] Yes, unfortunately, the federal court system doesn’t agree with you. 是的,不幸的是 联邦政府不同意您的行为
[27:39] Well, it’s a competitive world. 但这是个弱肉强食的社会
[27:41] And in finance, you live and die by your decisions. 在金融界,你的生死存亡 都建立在自己的决策之上
[27:44] And mine are designed to protect me as well as my employees. 而我为了保护自己和雇员而制定决策
[27:48] Which explains why you spy on their conversations. 解释了你为什么监听他们的电话对话
[27:51] We need to identify those who are disclosing company secrets. 我们需要知道是谁在泄漏公司的机密
[27:55] As in Mitch Collett’s conversations, right? 正如你监听米奇 科雷特的对话
[27:59] Mr. Daniels, as the company accountant, Mr. Collett knows where the bodies are buried… 丹尼尔斯先生,身为公司的会计 科雷特先生知道公司不可告人的秘密
[28:07] You think that I kidnapped Mitch’s wife to keep him quiet? 你认为我绑架了米奇的妻子来叫他闭嘴?
[28:16] Yes, well, 那好吧
[28:18] have fun proving that. 祝你愉快地证实此事
[28:20] I’ll contact my lawyer. 我会联系我的律师
[28:23] I think that’s a good idea. 我想那是个好主意
[28:32] DNA results on Brenda Collett’s ear. There’s a curve ball. It’s not hers. 布兰达 科雷特耳朵的DNA结果 是个曲线球, 不是她的耳朵
[28:37] What? 什么?
[28:38] DNA doesn’t lie. DNA不会说谎
[28:39] That doesn’t make any sense. Is there any ID on the donor? 完全没道理 找到耳朵主人的ID没?
[28:44] Female unknown. 未知女性
[28:45] Whoever she is, not in the database. It’s a goose egg. 不管她是谁, 都不在数据库里 是个无名氏
[28:48] The husband ID’d the earring as Brenda’s. 丈夫认出耳环是布兰达的
[28:51] Isn’t he the one who brought it in? 也正是他第一个拿过来的, 不是吗?
[28:53] Yeah, he is. 的确是他
[28:56] Starting to look a little convenient, huh? 看起来有点太顺利了, 哦?
[28:58] I’m going to check the ransom note. 我再回去查勒索信
[29:06] Hi. 嗨
[29:07] Ransom note tell you anything? 勒索信上查出什么没?
[29:09] Latent prints were negative. So was DNA. 没有找到潜在指纹, 也没有DNA
[29:12] What about the instrument? 书写工具呢?
[29:13] Author used a pen. Standard ballpoint from any office supply store. 用的是一支钢笔 从任何文具店都能买到的标准圆头笔
[29:16] But take a look at this. 不过看看这个
[29:21] A watermark. 水印
[29:23] That’s a true watermark. Made during the paper manufacturing process. 真正的水印, 在纸的制造过程中加入的
[29:48] Can you clean that up? 能把那弄清楚吗?
[29:54] It’s an “A.” 是个”A”
[29:58] It’s Abex. 代表阿贝克斯.
[30:00] We got to get over there. 从那里查起
[30:03] what can i help? 能帮你什么忙吗, 中尉?
[30:04] We’re looking for Mitch Collett. 我们要找米奇 科雷特.
[30:09] Everybody down! 所有人趴下!
[30:10] Everybody downstairs! 全部下楼!
[30:12] I’ve done everything for you. 我为你做牛做马
[30:14] This is my wife. 那是我的妻子
[30:15] How does it feel to have your life in somebody else’s hands? 命悬他人之手的感觉怎么样?
[30:18] Someone who doesn’t care if you die? 别人对你的生死漠不关心, 又是如何?
[30:20] Mitch, Mitch. Put the gun down. 米奇,米奇, 放下枪
[30:22] Go, go. 走, 走
[30:23] I asked him for the money to save Brenda. You’ve got half a billion! 我问他借钱救布兰达 你手里有五亿!
[30:27] Mitch, you’re under a lot of pressure. I don’t know what he’s talking about. 米奇,你经受着很大的压力 我不知道他在说什么
[30:29] I can prove it! 我能证明!
[30:31] You ripped off the money. You made me hide the paper trail. 你贪污公款! 却让我帮你做假账!
[30:34] Mitch, this is not going to help us find Brenda. Put it down. 米奇,这对拯救布兰达毫无用处 把枪放下
[30:38] You said you’d help me. 你说过会帮我的
[30:39] I am going to help you, Mitch, but I need time. 我会帮你,米奇,但我需要时间
[30:41] I just need a few more hours. Give me a few more hours, Mitch. 我只需要几个小时 再给我几个小时, 米奇.
[30:46] Mitch, please. 米奇,拜托
[30:48] Please. 拜托
[30:50] I just need a few more hours. 只要再给我几个小时
[30:53] Do it for Brenda. 为了布兰达.
[30:58] Officers. 警官
[31:06] I’m going to find her, Mitch. 我会找到她的,米奇.
[31:09] I’m going to find her. 我会找到她的
[31:33] Hey. Hi. – 嘿 – 嗨
[31:37] I heard Wolfe asked you out. 听说沃尔夫约你出去
[31:39] I heard you gave him the go-ahead. 听说你给了她通行证
[31:42] The way I understood it, it was the other way around. 我理解的是, 这是婉转的说话
[31:45] Right. 好吧
[31:47] So what are you guys gonna do, you gonna drink Midori cocktails? 所以你们准备 准备喝着莫多瑞鸡尾酒?
[31:51] Watch movies on the couch? 在沙发上看电影?
[31:52] No, as a matter of fact, we’re gonna go out in public 不, 事实上我们准备出去, 出去约会
[31:56] ’cause Ryan actually made plans. 因为瑞恩有自己的计划
[32:00] Well, have fun at the ballet. 那么, 看芭蕾愉快
[32:01] Wait a minute. You pimp me out to your friend, and it’s my fault? 等等, 你把我踢给你朋友 这还是我的错?
[32:06] Pimped you out? 踢给我朋友?
[32:07] Yeah, I’m cleared for landing? 对, 我现在是“允许着陆”?
[32:14] – It wasn’t like that. – But you said it, right? – 不是这样的 – 但你就是这么说了, 对不对?
[32:21] Okay… 好吧…
[32:23] here’s what I know. 这是我的理解
[32:25] You and I actually had a chance and you blew it. 你和我有过机会, 但是你把它给毁了
[32:48] Hey. 嘿
[32:50] Got some kind of trace off of Brenda’s earring. 在布兰达的耳环上找到些线索
[32:53] Looks like wax. 像是蜡
[32:54] Yeah, let’s find out. 让我们弄个明白
[33:24] Take a look. 看看
[33:26] Yeah, that’s asbestos. 嗯, 是石棉
[33:27] It’s pretty common. I’m not sure how that helps us. 寻常之物, 不知道能不能有所帮助
[33:30] Wolfe, that’s your problem, man. 沃尔夫,那就是你的问题了
[33:33] You don’t think big. 你不懂得宏观考虑
[33:36] What’s that supposed to mean? 那算是什么意思?
[33:38] It means you got a misdemeanor mind in a felony world. 意识是在这个重罪遍布的世界里 你把人想得太善良了
[33:41] We know the vic had the earring on, okay? 我们知道受害者戴着耳环, 对吧?
[33:43] Chrysotile asbestos. It’s used for its fire-retardant and insulative abilities. 温石棉, 用来延缓火焰, 有绝缘功能
[33:49] Yeah, asbestos doesn’t just appear on its own. 对, 石棉很少单独出现
[33:52] These fibers are fragmented, they’re splintered. 这些织物都是被弄碎的裂片
[33:56] For these asbestos pieces to be broken, they’d have to be removed from something. 既然这些石棉裂片是被弄碎的 必须有个原先的载体
[34:01] Older buildings. 老房子
[34:02] I put myself through college scraping those cottage cheese ceilings. 大学时我就是擦洗老房子的天花板打工赚钱
[34:07] But there’s got to be thousands of buildings with that stuff. 但有这种天花板的房子起码有好几千幢
[34:10] Abatement like that requires a permit. 这种方式的除蜡需要可许证
[34:12] Okay, I’ll make a call to the city. 好吧, 我打个电话给市里
[34:13] No, don’t worry about it. I know a guy. 不, 没那么麻烦, 我认识人
[34:25] Valera… 韦雷拉…
[34:26] The M.E. log says that you have the ear checked out. 法医日志说你检查完那只耳朵了?
[34:28] Yeah, it’s right here. 没错, 在那儿呢
[34:30] I really got to look at this ear. 我真得仔细看看
[34:33] Where does a guy get ahold of an ear like this? 一个人到哪里去弄这么个耳朵?
[34:35] Gravediggers? 盗墓者?
[34:37] No, it’s too well kept. 不, 保存的太好了
[34:39] What do these look like to you? 这些看上去像什么?
[34:42] I don’t know… 我不知道…
[34:44] piercings? 耳洞?
[34:47] No, the punctures are posterior, 不, 伤口是死后才有的
[34:49] they’re erratic, they’re uneven. 而且偏移, 粗糙
[34:54] I think they were made by a suture post mortem. 我想他们是一种验尸缝合的产物
[34:57] Alexx said the ear was sliced with something sharp, probably by an amateur. 阿利克斯 说耳朵是被一种利器割下的 也许是个业余的干的
[35:01] An amateur with professional tools. 拿着专业工具的业余爱好者
[35:02] Yeah. 没错
[35:03] Now Miami is the plastic surgery capital, right? 迈阿密是整容手术的中心, 对吧?
[35:07] You gotta learn somewhere. 你总得有地方先学习
[35:09] Students practice on cadavers at the university, right? 大学里的学生在死尸上操练
[35:13] – Hello. – Hey, Alexx. -你好 -嘿,阿利克斯
[35:14] It’s Ryan. I need to know who has access to cadavers at the university. 我是瑞恩 我想知道谁能 接触大学里用做学习的尸体?
[35:28] Your incision should rise just in front of the cartilage of the ear, 你的切口应该在耳软骨正前方抬起
[35:32] and around the sideburn. 环绕着鬓角
[35:35] Good. 很好
[35:36] Now make an incision just under the rim of the helix 现在在耳轮边缘做一个切口
[35:41] in front of the ear… 在耳朵前面…
[35:43] Excuse me. Can I help you with something? 抱歉, 能为你们做些什么?
[35:45] You can’t, but Jack can. 你不能, 但杰克可以
[35:47] Thought you worked at a nightclub, Jack. 还以为在酒吧工作呢,杰克.
[35:50] Jack? 杰克?
[35:51] Would you excuse us please? 让我们谈会儿好吗?
[35:54] Of course. 当然
[35:58] That’s my night job. 那是我晚上的活儿
[36:00] I moonlight.Day job is disposing of medical waste. 我找的兼职 白天是医学废弃物处理员
[36:04] Liposuction. 抽脂手术
[36:05] Did you drop an ear along the way? 路上有没有掉了个耳朵?
[36:08] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[36:10] Look, I’m earning a living here, okay? Is that’s a crime? 听着, 我在这里干活挣口饭吃 这也算犯罪吗?
[36:13] It’s not a crime unless it’s a $5 million pay day. Where is she, Jack? 除非一天能赚五百万才是犯罪 她在哪里,杰克?
[36:16] We know what happened. Rick hired Charlie, you two partnered up. 我们知道发生的一切 瑞克雇了查理,你们俩狼狈为奸
[36:20] Then you changed the plan. 然后你改变了计划
[36:21] Are you crazy? 你疯了吗?
[36:22] Come on, just think about it. 拜托, 用脑子想想
[36:24] You bet big, you win big. 下的注大, 赢得也多
[36:26] Its an opportunity of a lifetime. 这是一生一次的机会啊!
[36:27] Man, we are just supposed to scare her. I’m calling this off. 伙计, 我们只是雇来吓吓她的! 我不干
[36:34] You say a word, 你说一个字
[36:36] I’ll find you. 我会找到你的
[36:40] So she’s either dead, Jack, or you’ve got her stashed somewhere. Which is it? 要么她死了,杰克,要么你把她藏起来了 到底是哪个?
[36:43] Feel free to look around. 你们自己找吧
[36:45] – Jack? – What? – 杰克? – 什么?
[36:45] I’m gonna ask you again. Where is she? 再问你一遍, 她在哪里?
[36:50] This is Wolfe. 我是沃尔夫.
[36:52] Hold on. Just hold on. 别挂, 等一下
[36:55] Okay, Jack… 好吧,杰克…
[36:56] Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! 等等等等等一下!
[36:58] What do I get for it? 我说了有什么好处?
[37:02] It’s Delko. 是德科.
[37:03] Jack here has an asbestos permit. 杰克有一张除蜡许可证
[37:05] We’ve got an address. 我们有地址了
[37:06] Okay, Jack, to answer your question– 好的,杰克,关于你的问题–
[37:08] you get a jail cell. Officer… 你得到了一间单人牢房, 警官…
[37:11] hook him up. 铐起来 – 是, 长官
[37:27] Let’s go. 我们走
[37:56] Clear. 安全!
[38:02] Clear! 安全!
[38:04] Clear. 安全
[38:52] Brenda? 布兰达?
[38:54] I want you to lie still. 我想要你就这么躺着
[38:56] I was so afraid he was coming back. 我好怕是他回来了
[38:58] Brenda, you’re fine. We got him. 布兰达,你没事了, 我们抓到他了
[39:00] Your voice. Yeah. – 你的声音……
[39:02] I talked to you on the phone. 我和你通过电话
[39:03] That’s right, that’s me. Mr. Wolfe, the paramedics, please. 不错, 那是我 沃尔夫, 麻烦去叫急救!
[39:06] It made a difference. And I never can thank you enough. 求救是有用的, 大恩谢不尽啊
[39:10] You don’t have to. Mr. Wolfe. 不需要, 沃尔夫!
[39:13] You hang in there. I want you to lie still. Okay. 你坚持住, 我想你躺着, 很好
[39:51] Hey. 嘿
[39:56] Do you have any cash? I left mine on the dresser 你身边有现金吗?我把钱包忘在抽屉里了
[39:58] and Natalia and I are leaving from here. 纳塔利和我准备从这儿走
[40:06] You serious? 你来真的?
[40:08] Yeah. 对
[40:12] You want me to pay for your date? 你要我为你的约会买单?
[40:14] I’ll pay you back. 我会还你的
[40:29] Should be enough for lobster and dessert. 够吃一顿龙虾和甜点了
[40:33] Thank you. 谢了
[40:38] Hi. 嗨
[40:42] How you doing? 怎么样了?
[40:43] – You ready to go to dinner? – Yeah. – 准备去吃饭了吗 – 嗯
[40:46] You like calamari? 喜欢卡拉马里?
[40:47] I… yes, I do. 我……呃, 喜欢
[40:48] You do? 真的?
[41:13] Slight pinch, okay? 轻轻的一下,好吗?
[41:18] You okay? 还好吗?
[41:19] Okay. 行
[41:30] Are you ready? 准备好了吗?
[41:41] Okay, everything looks fine. 很好, 指标看上去都不错
[41:43] I’ll be down the hall if you need anything. 如果需要的话, 我在楼下
[41:45] Thank you. 谢谢
[41:46] Thank you, nurse. 谢谢你, 护士
[41:52] She’s great. 她很好
[41:53] Yeah. 对
[42:00] Here we go. 开始了
[42:03] Here we go. 开始了
[42:10] You know what? 你知道吗?
[42:11] We’re gonna be here for awhile. Why don’t you get some rest, okay? 我们反正要待一阵子, 为什么不休息会儿
[42:18] Yeah. Okay. – 嗯 – 好的
[43:15] Horatio? 霍雷肖?
[43:18] It’s okay. 不会有事的
[43:20] I’m here. 我在这里
[43:22] I’m here. 我在这里
[43:33] ” CSI:Miami Season 04 Episode 21 ” -=END=-
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第4季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第4季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme