Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第4季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第4季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:07] Turn around and raise your arms! 转过身去举起手!
[00:08] – Hey,take it easy. – Turn around! – 嘿,别紧张 – 转过去!
[00:10] It wasn’t us. You got it wrong. 不是我们干的 你弄错了
[00:11] Don’t lie to me. 少跟我来虚的
[00:12] If we took that money– think about it– 如果我们拿了钱– 好好想一想–
[00:14] would we be standing here with you? 我们还会和你站在这儿?
[00:16] I said,turn around! 我说了,转过去!
[00:18] Don’t shoot,please! 别开枪,求你了!
[00:19] – Put your hands up! – We’re telling you the truth. – 把手举起来! – 我们说的是真话
[00:45] oh,man,check this out. 哦,伙计,看看这里
[00:53] everyone came through here. 想象曾经来过此处的名人
[00:55] Sinatra,his rat pack… 辛那屈,他的“鼠帮” (Rat Pack-60年代美国当红爵士团体)
[00:57] yeah,I know,capone. Fascinating. 对,我知道,卡彭令人着迷 (美国臭名卓著的歹徒)
[01:00] Look,we’re running out of room in my truck. 我车里的空间不够放这么多东西
[01:02] And that light in the window– that’s the sun. 看到窗户的光线了? –那是阳光
[01:10] Look at the gold leafing on these pillars. 看看这些柱子上的金叶
[01:12] We can’t take the pillars,wayno. 我们不能把柱子搬走
[01:15] New owner will strip it down,slap a coat of white gloss over the wholehing. 新主人会把这些剥光 然后在涂上些白光漆
[01:19] At least it’d brighten this place up. 最起码能让这地方亮堂点
[01:22] This place gives me the creeps. 在这地方让我感觉发毛
[01:25] Hey,check behind the concierge desk. There might be some cool stuff. 看看门警桌子后面 一定有些很棒的东西
[01:43] There’s nothing back here. 什么都没有
[01:56] tj,you okay? TJ,你没事吧?
[02:01] Tj?
[02:37] deep breaths. Hang in there,sir. 深呼吸 坚持住,先生
[02:46] Frank. 弗兰克
[02:48] Both guys were shot in the back of the head. 两个人都是后脑中强
[02:51] Execution-style. 死刑风格
[02:52] Yeah,One rots,one lives– for now. 对, 一个尸体腐烂了 另一个还活着– 暂时
[02:54] Ids? 身份?
[02:56] They’re brothers. 兄弟俩
[02:57] Mariano and garcia vargas. And get this: 马里亚诺和加西亚 维加斯 还有这个:
[03:00] They were both packing.45s. Both holstered. 都带着45口径的枪 都放在皮套里
[03:02] Those young kids called it in. 那两个男孩报的警
[03:04] They,uh,wayne leonard and tom jennings. 维恩 里奥纳德和汤姆 詹宁斯
[03:07] Call themselves urban explorers. Fancy label for pilfering. 号称自己是城市探索者 偷窃的漂亮幌子
[03:12] Hotel was scheduled to be gutted next week. 酒店下个礼拜要重新内部装修
[03:15] Let’s contact the owner. 有人正指望着它呢
[03:17] The boys were inside looking for souvenirs. 两个男孩是进去找点纪念品
[03:20] they found more than that. 他们所获远大于此
[03:39] CSI: Miami Season 04 Episode 20 “Free Fall” “自由落体”
[04:22] you going to visit that guy in the hospital? 你要去看住院的那个伤者?
[04:26] No comment. 无可奉告
[04:28] Saw him go in the ambulance. 我看见他进救护车了
[04:29] Head wound. Doubt you’ll get Anything out of him. 头部重伤 我觉得很难从他那里得到什么线索
[04:31] That’s why we rely on evidence, like his clothes and his property. 正因如此我们才用证据说话, 例如他的衣服和个人物品
[04:35] This building’s the perfect place for a cover-up. 这建筑给秘密组织做基地不错
[04:38] A cover-up. You’re kidding. 秘密组织, 别搞笑了
[04:39] Anything in there’s going to be rubble soon. 里面的一切即将化为瓦砾了
[04:42] Erica,why are you looking for a story in this? 艾丽卡, 为什么你要从这里挖掘故事?
[04:46] It’s just another day in miami. Don’t make this bigger than is. 这只是迈阿密平凡的一天 别弄得太夸张了
[04:49] Bigger opens doors for me in atlanta. 夸张才有可能敲开亚特兰大的门
[04:51] Yeah,well,fabricating stories closes doors for you in miami. 对,没错,虚构故事 让迈阿密对你关上了大门
[05:08] room conditions,daylight cycle. How long you think he’s been in here? 根据屋内环境,而且阳光曝晒 你认为她死了多久了?
[05:11] Well,my entomologist will confirm. 我的昆虫学家会确认此事
[05:14] Based on the size of this fly larvae, 根据这些蛆虫的大小
[05:17] he’s been here almost three days. 他死了有三天了
[05:23] Entrance wound says nine-mil or .38. 伤口是由九毫米或者38口径手枪造成的
[05:27] Through-and-through. 贯穿身体
[05:29] Yeah,but through-and-through to where? 对,但是贯穿身体后去了哪里?
[05:31] The direction of this spatter means the round could be all the way out in the street. 血液溅落的方向说明 子弹可能从任何一个角度掉落到街上
[05:37] The other victim had a head wound, too,is that right? 另一个受害者也是头部受伤,对么?
[05:39] Yeah,but that bullet isn’t yours, calleigh,honey. 对,不过那颗子弹可就不归你管了 凯丽, 亲爱的
[05:42] It went on an ambulance ride. 它坐救护车走了
[05:45] He’s critical. 他是关键的人
[05:46] And you think he lasted three days in here with him? 你觉得他能在这和尸体躺了三天?
[05:49] Yeah. Based on his level of dehydration, 没错, 根据他脱水的情况
[05:52] he went into the tub at the same time. 他是同时进入浴缸的
[05:54] And he couldn’t get out. 而且他没法出来
[06:00] The maggots devoured the infected tissue surrounding 蛆虫噬食了伤口附近的感染组织
[06:03] the entrance wound,keeping it clean. 使其保持清洁
[06:06] And that’s wt kept him alive. 而这就是他活下来的原因
[06:09] That’s amazing. 叹为观止
[06:12] I think he’d use other words to describe it. 我想他会用另外一个词来形容
[06:17] Listen,I don’t know either one of these vargas brothers. 听着,我根本不认识什么维加斯兄弟
[06:20] I bought this old hotel with the idea that I would restore it to its original glory. 我买下这个旧酒店 是为了令它重现辉煌
[06:24] I noticed that you,uh… 我发觉你
[06:26] that you have no security. 没有安排警卫
[06:28] My advisor told me to qt blowing money on it. 我的顾问让我别在这方面白扔钱
[06:31] I figured there was nothing left to steal, so I cut back. 我觉得这里没有什么可偷的 就削减了这项开支
[06:33] We’re not talking about somebody walking away with a couple of lumpy mattresses. 我们现在说的不是某人偷走了 什么凹凸不平的床垫
[06:37] Someone took lives here. 而是有人在这里杀人
[06:40] Listen,I understand, but I cannot afford delays. 听着,我很理解 但是我负担不起拖延施工的损失
[06:43] My structural engineer says, 我的建筑工程师说
[06:45] if I file for an extension now, I won’t be cutting ribbon in 11 months. 如果现在拖延工期 无法在11个月内竣工剪彩
[06:50] I’m crying inside,mr. Suero. 我的内心在哭泣, 苏罗先生
[06:52] We’ll need a list of employees from your contractor. 我需要一份你的承建公司雇员的名单
[06:54] As well as everybody on your payroll. Weill… 还有你工资表上的每个雇员 我们–
[06:58] be in touch. 保持联系
[07:12] This is mariano vargas’s condo. 这是马里亚诺 维加斯的公寓
[07:16] Looks like we weren’t the only ones interested in what the vargas brothers were doing. 看来还有其他人 对维加斯兄弟的所作所为感兴趣
[07:20] Background check says he and garcia were part-time janitors. 背景调查上说他和加西亚是兼职警卫
[07:26] A lot of bags here. 这有好多袋子
[07:29] Whatere they cleaning up with these? 他们用这些清理什么?
[07:32] Well,something smells hinky. I’ll run his background. 嗯,有些事挺可疑 我会查查他的背景
[07:42] Looks likeariano found work that paid better. 看来马里亚诺找了一份薪水更高的工作
[07:50] Take a look at this. 看看这个
[07:55] Well,that’s a nice chunk of cabbage. 哦,这可是一大捆漂亮的美元
[08:00] He was hiding money. 他偷藏钱
[08:01] Yeah,but why? 没错,但是为什么?
[08:03] Legal gambling,drugs? 非法赌博, 毒品?
[08:05] Never anything good. 从来没有好事
[08:06] We found his van down in the parking lot. We’ll have it impounded. 我们发现他的货车停在停车场 已经被我们扣留了
[08:11] Let me get this back to the lab, see where it takes us. 我把这个带回实验室 看看能有什么线索
[08:23] Hey,calleigh. 嘿,凯丽
[08:24] Hey. 你好
[08:25] These the bills you called me about? 你把我叫来就是为了这些钞票?
[08:27] Yeah. I was wondering if you could run the serial numbers. 对, 我想也许你能追查这些钞票的序列号
[08:29] Sure. I’ll run the plate and stack numbers, too. See what comes up in t system. 当然 我还会查查印版和每捆的编号 看看系统中能有什么发现
[08:33] Great. 太好了
[08:34] So,we’re working together on this one? 那么,我们合作办这次的案子?
[08:36] You called,cal. 你打的电话,凯丽
[08:38] For an expert opinion. Do not try and bigfoot my case. 只是征询专家的意见 别试图对我的案子指手画脚
[08:41] Is this the way it’s gonna be? 非要这样么?
[08:43] What? 什么?
[08:43] From now on,you and I, just ’cause I got engaged? 从现在开始,你和我 就因为我订婚了?
[08:47] It is not because you got engaged. Its because you didn’t tell me. 不是因为你订婚了 而是因为你没告诉我
[08:49] I was looking for the right time. 我想找一个适当的时机
[08:51] There is no right time. You just have to stand and deliver. 没有什么适当的时机 只要站在这里告诉我就行了
[08:56] So, 那么
[08:57] do you think you can find anything else off these bills? 从这捆钞票上发现别的什么吗?
[09:01] Okay,my hundred-dollar bill, all right? 好的, 我的百元美钞, 看到了吧?
[09:04] Must be nice to work for the feds. 为联邦调查局工作一定待遇不错
[09:09] You see the difference? 看出差别了么?
[09:11] Yeah the portrait of benjamin franklin’s bigger. 嗯, 本杰明・富兰克林的头像更大
[09:13] That’s not all. 还有其他的
[09:17] You see the gray 100 in the bottom left corner of the bill? 看见钞票左下方的灰色数字100了么?
[09:19] Yeah. 嗯
[09:21] It’s not gray. It’s actually the text usa100 那不是灰色的 实际上是字符”USA100″
[09:23] imbedded a classified number of times within the bill. 以固定的次数重复镶嵌
[09:27] That’s a nice security feature to prevent counterfeiting. 这真是防止伪造的不错的安全特征
[09:29] It’s called microprinting. 这是微缩印刷
[09:31] Introduced in 1990 on this denomination. 1990年引入到这一领域的
[09:33] Now look at your mystery bill. 现在看看你的神秘的钞票
[09:44] There’s no microprinting. 没有微缩印刷
[09:45] Your bill’s at least 16 years old. 你的钞票至少有16年历史了
[09:47] Average hundred is normally in circulation for only nine. 一般的百元大钞只有九年的流通期限
[09:49] So,how did these survive the cut? 那么,这些是怎么保存下来的?
[09:51] These were kept underground. 是秘密保留的
[09:52] I’ve seen this before on drug cartel cases. 我在之前的贩毒集团案子看过
[09:55] You can’t tell that by looking at them. 你不能光凭看几眼就这么说
[09:57] Can,too. See the edges? 我可以 看看钞票边缘?
[10:00] They’re frayed. I noticed that. 磨损了我注意到了
[10:02] – You’re looking at rat bites. – Rat bites? – 你看见的是老鼠啃啮的痕迹 – 老鼠啃啮?
[10:04] Drug cartels have a cash flow problem. 毒品集团有现金流动问题
[10:06] Too much currency to move, so while it sits, 太多的现金需要转移 所以当现金暂时停留–
[10:08] waiting to be laundered, rats snack on it. 等候洗钱的时候 老鼠先把它们当点心了
[10:16] Does it help us? 这对我们有帮助么?
[10:18] Only if you have something to compare it to. 只有当你需要比对的时候才能起作用
[10:21] It’s a start. 这只是开始
[10:28] The license plate on mariano vargas’s van turned up something today. 今天在马里亚诺 维加斯的 货车牌照上发现点情况
[10:31] A parking ticket in front of miami-dade bank three days ago. 一张三天前迈阿密-达德银行 门前的停车收据
[10:34] Three days ago? That’s the same day his brother died. 三天前? 这是他兄弟遇害的日子
[10:36] You tell that to h? 告诉老霍了么?
[10:37] I’m gonna meet him over at the bank for a little knock-and-talk. 我和他在银行集合去进行一次讯问
[10:39] All right. Well,look,I can hook you up with some photos of the hundred-dollar bills. 我可以用一些百元钞票的照片 帮你抛砖引玉
[10:42] Somebody’s got to start talking. 总得有个人打开话题
[10:47] Anybody try to pass on this currency at your bank that you know of? 你知道什么人想通过你的银行转移这笔现金?
[10:53] No. This is outdated. It’s damaged. 不 这已经停用的而且损坏了
[10:54] We would have taken this note out of circulation. 我们早就让这种钞票退出流通了
[10:56] Did someone tell you it came from here? 有人告诉你这些是从这里流传出去的么?
[10:58] We recovered it from mariano vargas’s apartment. 我们在马里亚诺 维加斯的公寓发现的
[11:01] He got a parking ticket in front of your bank three days ago 他有一张三天前你们银行前门的停车证
[11:04] you recognize him? 你认识他么?
[11:05] No,I don’T. 不认识
[11:06] Anything out of the ordinary happen that day around here? 那天这里有什么不寻常的事发生么?
[11:10] Not in the bank,no. 银行里没有
[11:12] Ay,well, how about outside the bank? 好,嗯, 那银行外面呢?
[11:14] Well, a client’s car got stolen out by the atm. 在自动提款机附近 有个客户的车被盗了
[11:17] What kind of a car? 哪种车?
[11:19] It was a,uh, a corvette,I think. Red. 是一辆,呃,科尔维特跑车 我想应该是 红色的
[11:28] Did your security cameras see anything? 你的监控录像拍到什么了么?
[11:30] Unfortunately,no. Our atm camera was down. 很遗憾,没有 我们的自动摄录机坏了
[11:33] It was actually scheduled for service that afternoon. 实际上那天下午正好要修理的
[11:35] Th’s convenient. 坏的真是时候啊
[11:37] What are you insinuating? 你在暗示什么?
[11:38] I am insinuating no one is telling us anything, including you. 包括你在内的所有人 都没有提供任何线索
[11:47] Horatio said a red corvette was stolenutside miami-dade bank. 霍雷肖说一辆红色科尔维特跑车 在迈阿密-达德银行外面被盗
[11:51] Yeah,I’m searching the impound database. 对,我正在查找相关的犯罪记录
[11:55] We got a match. 有一个相符的
[11:56] Yeah,leo and sienna. Remember them? That’s the car they stole. 对, 里奥和西耶娜 还记得他们么? 那是他们偷的那辆车
[12:01] We caught them on the drawbridge with a bag of cash that same day we got the two-fer. 在吊桥上抓到他们, 手里还拿着一袋现金 双尸命案的同一天
[12:05] Don’t make me shoot you. 别逼我开枪
[12:14] they’re in county. Prelim’s in 23 days. 他们还在县监狱, 23天后预审
[12:20] – Hello? – Yeah,wolfe. It’s delko. – 喂? – 嘿,沃尔夫 我是德科
[12:22] Listen,pull the evidence box on leo riggs and sienna stone. 听着,复查里奥 瑞格斯 和西耶娜 斯通的证据箱
[12:25] – From the drawbridge? – Yeah. – 桥上抓到的那两个? – 对
[12:27] I think they might be connected to the shootings at the delgado hotel. 他们可能和戴尔加多酒店的凶案有关
[12:29] – You got it. – Thanks. – 明白了 – 谢谢
[12:32] Thanks,tripp. 多谢,特里普
[12:35] Okay,leo and sienna’s case. 好吧,里奥和西耶娜的案子
[12:38] Yeah. 没错
[12:39] What did we recover from them? 我们要再找些什么?
[12:43] nine-mil. 九毫米
[12:47] The arrest report said the gun was dirty. Could’ve been fired. 拘捕报告上说枪上有火药痕迹 应该开过
[12:51] What caliber gun was used to shoot the vargas brothers? 打中维加斯兄弟的枪是多少口径的?
[12:55] .38 caliber,or a nine-mil. 38口径,或者是九毫米
[12:57] And how much time between the corvette being stolen 那么科尔维特跑车被盗和
[12:59] and leo and sienna surrendering at the drawbridge? 里奥与西耶娜被包围相距多长时间?
[13:03] An hour and a half. 一个半小时
[13:05] That’s plenty of time to meet the vargas brothers at the delgado hotel and shoot them. 这足够他们在戴尔加多酒店 与维加斯见面并枪杀他们
[13:09] Let’s take a look at the money we caught them with. 来看看他们被捕时带的钱
[13:11] $1,200. 1,200美元
[13:13] Rest was donated to the citizens of miami. 其他的都捐赠给迈阿密的市民了
[13:17] – Wait a minute. – What? – 等等 – 怎么了?
[13:21] – Rat bites. – What’s that mean? – 老鼠啃啮 – 什么意思?
[13:23] It means that leo and sienna were moving the same money as the vargas brothers. 证明里奥和西耶娜与维加斯兄弟 转移的是同一笔钱
[13:47] You two seem to have an incredibly calm disposition, 你们二人心态似乎难以置信的平和
[13:48] almost like you’ve been through this before. 好像你们曾经经历过类似的情况
[13:50] Well,sienna and i aren’t very good at staying out of trouble. 没错,西耶娜和我总是麻烦缠身
[13:53] Seems to follow us wherever we go. 简直如影随形
[13:55] Having to return for a preliminary hearing– does that change anything for you? 回来接受预审– 对你们有什么影响么?
[13:59] We’ll need one of thos appointment books, I guess. 我想我们需要一本指定书籍
[14:04] that’s all for now. Back to you in the newsroom. 先到这里 在直播间再见
[14:06] And we’re clear. 暂停播放
[14:10] Another roadblock. 又一个路障
[14:11] We just ha a question. 我们只想问一个问题
[14:13] They’ve been released on bail, haven’t they? 他们正保释在外,对吧?
[14:14] I mean,we were live. 我是说,我们是现场直播
[14:15] Get that microphone out of here now. 把你的麦克风拿开,立刻
[14:18] Okay,fine. Just don’t start doing the badge thing. 好, 你省省吧, 用不着掏你的警徽
[14:23] We’re off to theairmark. Can we do this there? 我们正要去“菲尔马克”酒店 你们能去那里问话么?
[14:26] A couple mojitos may warm your blood. What do you say? 一杯莫吉托鸡尾酒也许能让你们热血沸腾 你们觉得怎么样?
[14:29] We’ll pass. 我们不感兴趣
[14:30] The cash we caught you with on the drawbridge– where’d it come from? 在桥上被捕时你们拿的那些钱– 是从哪里来的?
[14:33] What’s it matter? We gave it all away. 有什么关系么? 我们把那当成赠品都发出去了
[14:35] What? You don’t watch the news? 怎么? 难道你没看新闻么?
[14:37] Mariano and garcia vargas. 马里亚诺和加西亚 维加斯
[14:40] You know them? 认识他们么?
[14:42] No,sorry. I can’t say we do. 不,不好意思 我只能说不认识
[14:44] So… we good? 那么我们能走了么 ?
[14:47] They were shot at the delgado hotel. Ons in surgery. The other’s dead. 他们在戴尔加多酒店遭枪击 一个正在动手术 另一个已经身亡
[14:51] So,no,we’re not good. 那么,不,你们还不能走
[14:53] Such a violent city– miami. 罪恶之城–迈阿密
[14:57] Protecting it must be such a burden. 守卫她可是个重担
[14:59] You get off work, come meet us at the bar,okay? 你们结束工作之后 来酒吧找我们,怎么样?
[15:06] they’re tied to this. 他们和这事有牵连
[15:08] Well,we have their gun from the drawbridge. We just don’t have anything to match it to. 对,我们有他们在桥上的枪 只是没有找到与之相符的证据
[15:12] See if mariano vargas is out of surgY. We need that bullet. 去看看马里亚诺 维加斯的手术是否结束 我们需要那颗子弹
[15:15] I’ll find it. 我会去拿来的
[15:19] Hey! 嘿!
[15:20] Come here for a second. I want to talk to you. 过来一下有事和你说
[15:26] Do you realize what you’re doing? 你知不知道自己在干什么?
[15:28] What am I doing? 我干什么了?
[15:30] These people are into something. 这些人牵扯到一些事情里
[15:32] Cartel money,murder. 贩毒集团资金,谋杀
[15:35] They’re dangerous. 他们很危险
[15:36] What cartel? 什么集团?
[15:38] What kind of drugs? I haven’t gotten it out of them yet. 什么毒品? 我还没从他们那里挖出什么呢
[15:39] Erica, 艾丽卡
[15:41] this isn’t a game show. 这可不是游戏节目
[15:43] You could be putting yourself in harm’s way. 我不该把自己置诸险地
[15:45] This is my career. 这是我的工作
[15:47] It could be your life. 这可能危及你的生命
[16:02] – H. – You go to the hospital? – 老霍 – 你去医院了么?
[16:04] Yeah,just got back. 对,刚回来
[16:06] You get the bullet? 拿到子弹了?
[16:07] No. They can’t give it to us. 没有 他们无法取出子弹
[16:09] The surgeon says it’s a nine-millimeter round, 医生说是颗九毫米口径的子弹,
[16:11] and it’s the only thing keeping mariano vargas alive. 马里亚诺 维加斯只有靠它才能活下来
[16:13] They pull it out of him, he’s gonna bleed to death. 如果取出子弹, 他会流血致死
[16:15] The hospital did give me his clothes and his personal property. 医院把他的衣服和个人物品给我了
[16:19] I was gonna run it over to trace. 我去看看能不能找到点线索
[16:19] Okay,before you do,go back to the hotel and get the second bullet. 好的,在此之前 去酒店取回第二颗子弹
[16:23] Through-and-through that killed garcia. 贯穿身体杀死加西亚的那颗
[16:25] That’s the one. 就是那颗
[16:35] I thought peter elliott was helping us. 我以为彼得 艾里奥特能帮帮忙
[16:37] He is. At my request. 他帮了, 应我的邀请
[16:39] Doesn’t want to get his, uh,pretty suit dirty? 不想弄脏他的,嗯,优质西装?
[16:42] Where is he? 他在哪里?
[16:43] I don’t know. 我不知道
[16:44] Maybe he’s e-mailing quantico… 也许在给匡帝科发电子邮件
[16:46] having lunch with his fiancee… 和他的未婚妻吃午餐
[16:49] any luck finding the bullet othe street? 街上的子弹有什么好消息么?
[16:51] Oh,a couple guys with metal detectors. We’re striking out. 哦,很多拿着金属探测仪的同事在找 但是失败了
[16:56] Well… 嗯
[16:59] we know it has to be on this end of the room, 我们知道子弹一定是来自于这个方向
[17:01] because the direction of the blood spatter on the sink means 因为血液溅落下降的方向说明
[17:04] the round would have had to travel that way. 子弹按这个轨迹射出的
[17:19] maybe it never made it outside. 也许子弹根本就没有射出这个房间
[17:22] There’s a dust void. 那有块地方没有灰
[17:25] I think the bullet hit whatever was here. 我想子弹射入到这儿的什么东西里面了
[17:29] Those teenagers combing through this place. 那些男孩来过这个地方
[17:32] I think I’ll find out what they went home with. 我想我得看看他们带什么回家了
[17:39] How long have u been doing this? 你干这活多长时间了?
[17:43] about a year. 一年左右吧
[17:45] You call yourself an urban explorer, but you do realize you’re a thief. 你说你自己是个都市探索者 其实你也明白你是个小贼
[17:49] Look,nobo wants this stuff. 听着,这都是没人要的东西
[17:52] If they did, it wouldn’t just be lying around. 如果有人要,就不会随便扔在地上了
[17:55] It’s still private property, wayne. Think about it. 这还是私人财产 维恩 想想吧
[18:13] Is this from the delgado hotel? 这是从戴尔加多酒店拿的?
[18:15] Yeah,it’s a royal quiet deluxe. 1952 model; 对,这是个真正的皇家风格的华丽款 1952年版
[18:20] I grabbed it before the cops came. 我在警察来之前拿的
[18:28] The model comes with a bullet. 这上面有颗子弹
[18:35] Is it new or old? 是新弄上的还是本来就有的?
[18:41] It’s old enough. 已经在那里够久了
[19:10] Calleigh? 凯丽?
[19:12] The typewriter round’s pretty mangled. 打字机里的子弹损伤过大
[19:14] Too mangled to work with? 大到无法辨别么?
[19:16] I had enough to tell that the striations didn’t match. 我有足够证据说明擦痕不符
[19:21] So,leo and sienna’s gun from the drawbridge was not used on the rgas brothers. 所以,里奥和西耶娜在桥上拿的枪 不是射击维加斯兄弟的那一把
[19:24] Correct. They didn’t kill them, 没错 他们不是凶手,
[19:27] but they did have some of their money. 但是他俩拿了他们的钱
[19:28] I don’t know. Maybe they were couriers. 我不知道 也许他们负责运输
[19:30] Okay,it’s time to pay tm a visit. 好,是时候拜访他们了
[19:51] Come on,guys.We only have four minutes till our live shot. 快点,伙计们 还有四分钟就要开始现场直击了
[19:54] How do I look? 我看上去如何?
[19:55] Composition’s better if your heads are closer together. 如果你们的头靠在一起 照片的布局会更好
[19:58] Is it better if i move in like this? 我这样效果是不是更好?
[20:03] hello. 你好
[20:05] What are you doing here? 你在这干什么?
[20:06] Well,leo and sienna mentioned mojitos at the fairmark. 嗯,里奥和西耶娜提过 “菲尔马克”的莫吉托鸡尾酒
[20:09] Nobody said anything about the penthouse suite. 可没人说过顶楼套房
[20:11] Other markets want a piece of the action now. 现在观众需要一次刺激
[20:18] So,you’re hiding them. 你把他们藏在这里?
[20:20] I have to keep them der wraps if I want to have creative control over my story. 如果我希望自己的故事具有独创性 我不得不把他们藏起来
[20:23] I already warned you about this. 关于此事我已经警告过你了
[20:25] Listen,This is gonna get me on cable news. 听着,这能让我进入有线新闻网
[20:28] Looks like you’re set up for an exclusive. 看起来你得到了独家新闻
[20:30] Look at the ratings. They’ve tripled in three days. 看看收视率 三天内增加了三倍
[20:32] Ople are launching leo and sienna web sites. 有人给里奥和西耶娜建网站
[20:40] stay down,stay down! 蹲下,蹲下!
[20:47] is everybody okay? 大家都没事吧?
[20:50] You see muzzle flash out there? 你看见外面枪口的火花了?
[20:51] No. Nothing. Shooter could be anywhere. 没有 什么也没有 枪手可能在任何地方
[20:54] This is csi duquesne. We’ve got shots fired at the fairmark hotel. 我是犯罪现场调查员杜凯恩 我们刚才在”菲尔马克”酒店遇枪击
[20:57] Requesting immediate backup. 需要紧急支援
[21:03] Erica. 艾丽卡
[21:07] Erica? 艾丽卡?
[21:11] They say I have to go to the er. Am I…? 他们说我得去急诊室 我是不是…
[21:12] They just want to make sure they got all the glass out. But the emt says you’re fine. 他们只是想确定所有的玻璃碎片都被取出 紧急医疗组说你没什么大碍
[21:16] You’re dying to say “I told you so,” aren’t you? 你特想说 “我早警告过你了” 是不是?
[21:18] No. I’m not. I’m just glad it wasn’t worse. 不, 不是的 我只是为事情没有更糟而庆幸
[21:20] Maybe I’m crazy,but for a big story, I don’t mind a little flesh wound. 也许我很疯狂,但是为了一件惊天大事 受点小伤不算什么
[21:23] You are crazy. 你真是疯了
[21:24] You got a nail through your eye on a case. How’s that different? 你为了案子可以刺伤眼睛 这有什么分别?
[21:27] Well,for one thing,erica, I’m a cop. 嗯,有一件事得提醒你一下,艾丽卡, 我是警察
[21:29] Get to the hospital. 去医院吧
[21:36] Who’s trying to kill you,leo? 谁想杀你,里奥?
[21:38] I was hoping you could tell us. 我还希望你能告诉我们呢
[21:41] It’s gotta be some crazed groupie. We have a huge fan base. 这应该是什么狂热的仰慕者 我们可是有一大群粉丝
[21:45] This is not a fan. You threw somebody else’s money off the drawbridge. 这可不是仰慕者 你们把别人的钱从大桥上扔下去了
[21:49] And now they’re coming to get you. 他们现在来找你们算账了
[21:52] When sienna and I stole that car, the money was already in it. 我和西耶娜头偷辆车时 钱已经在那里了
[21:56] And that’s as far as our story goes. 我只能说到这里
[21:57] Leo,in my humble opinion, you’re over your head. 里奥,恕我直言, 你脑子不清醒
[22:02] Well,that’s all I got. 嗯,这就是我得到的一切
[22:04] Until you find something more– 在你发现更多情况之前–
[22:06] nice knowing ya. 很高兴认识你
[22:08] I am offering you police protection right now. 我现在向你提供警方保护
[22:16] I’ll take my chances. 我不接受
[22:17] You’re making a mistake. 你这是在犯错误
[22:24] – You done,leo? – We’re outta here. – 结束了,里奥? – 我们现在就离开这儿
[22:28] Sonny and cher came into this city with the clothes on their back. 桑尼和切尔来到这个城市,身后背着衣裳
[22:32] When we arrested them,all they had was a gun and that bag of money. 我们拘捕他们的时候 他们身上只有那把枪和那袋钱
[22:35] What about the car? 车呢?
[22:36] Pd tow yard released it yesterday. 昨天警局将那辆车解禁了
[22:38] To who? 给谁了?
[22:39] Back to the registered owner. 还给合法车主
[22:40] Okay,frank,bring him in here before somebody else dies. 好的,弗兰克,在又有人出事之前 把他带到这里来
[22:51] Danny harper, 丹尼 哈珀
[22:52] you’re the registered owner of a car that’s been pretty busy lately. 你是一辆车的注册车主 那是辆之后令公众瞩目的车
[22:55] Danny… 丹尼
[22:57] are you involved in this? 你和这事有关么?
[22:59] Involved in what? 什么事?
[23:01] Look, this whole leo and sienna thing on the news– 听着, 让里奥和西耶娜上新闻的事–
[23:03] it doesn’t involve me. 与我无关
[23:04] Police report said you left the keys in the ignition outside the bank. 警察说你把车钥匙留在启动装置上了
[23:08] Did you leave your brain in the glove compartment, too? 怎么,把你的记忆力也留在汽车仪表板 的小储存柜里了?
[23:10] I mean, who does that? 我的意思是,是谁干的?
[23:15] All right. 好吧
[23:17] Look, I just couldn’t keep up withhe payments. 听着, 我付不出帐单了
[23:21] So you wanted to ditch the vehicle. 所以你准备放弃自己的车?
[23:23] Figured I’d collect some insurance, 我想我能得到一定的保险赔偿金
[23:24] cut my losses. 减少我的损失
[23:36] And it happened real quick. 一切发生的太快了
[23:37] You know, corner of my eye, 你知道, 我用余光看见,
[23:39] I see this couple approaching down the sidewalk. 那对夫妻从人行道走来
[23:47] You put it on a platter, man. 你把这车放这就是让人随便拿吧, 伙计
[23:50] Have a nice day! 祝你愉快!
[23:53] it was supposed to just disappear, right? 它应该就这么消失了, 对吧?
[23:55] I mean, that’s what happens when a car gets stolen. 我的意思是, 一辆车丢了就该是这样
[23:57] Mine ends up on the leo and sienna show– 但是我的车却最终出现在 里奥和西耶娜的秀里–
[24:00] drawbridges and flying money. 吊桥和漫天飞舞的美元
[24:02] That money came from your car. 那些钱是你车里拿的
[24:04] If I had a bag of cash sitting in my car, 如果我有一大袋美元坐在我的车里
[24:07] why would I be stopping at an atm? 我为什么还要去自动提款机取钱?
[24:10] They grabbed a bag out of a van parked near my car. 他们从停在我附近的一辆货车里拿的钱
[24:13] You wanna? 你要去?
[24:13] I don’t wanna go there no more. 我再也不想去那了
[24:16] You don’t even know what’s in there. 你都不知道里面放的是什么
[24:17] We’re in front of a bank, baby. 我们可是在银行门口, 宝贝
[24:19] Let’s take one and find out. 让我们先拿一个再看看里面有什么
[24:21] I love you. 我爱你
[24:32] danny… 丹尼
[24:32] the bag that leo was carrying was heavy, wasn’t it? 里奥拿的袋子很重, 是么?
[24:37] He was struggling with it, yeah. 他拿得挺费力, 没错
[24:38] Units on the scene said sienna was waving the bag all over the place. 现场的分队说西耶娜到处挥舞那个袋子
[24:45] Which means we’re missing a whole lot of dough. 这说明有很多钱不见了
[24:47] Yes, it does– 对, 让我们–
[24:48] back to the car. 再回去看看那辆车
[25:52] I know where the rest of leo and sienna’s money went. 我知道里奥和西耶娜其余的钱去哪里了
[25:55] Both door panels were pulled and stuffed. 两扇门的嵌板都被打开并塞满了钱
[25:57] There’s got to be over a million dollars there, eric, 那有超过一百万美元,艾瑞克
[26:00] stashed before they got to the drawbridge. 他们去大桥之前偷放在那里的
[26:25] maybe they were going to come back for the car after it got released from the impound. 也许他们预审释放之后 会回车这里取钱
[26:29] But we beathem to it, eric. 但是我们找到了钱, 艾瑞克
[26:31] Looks like it was munched by rats. 看起来被老鼠咬过
[26:32] It’s probably cartel money. 这很可能是贩毒集团的钱
[26:34] They’re safer without it. 没有这些钱他们更安全
[26:35] Not if the shooter thinks thestill have it. 如果枪手认为钱还在他们那里 就不是这样了
[26:48] – Hey. – 嗨 – 嗨
[26:50] Is that the one of the rounds from the penthouse? 这是从楼顶套房拿来的那发子弹?
[26:51] I pulled it out of the wall after emt took erica away. 紧急医疗把艾丽卡带走之后 我从墙里取出来的
[26:54] Is s still at the hospital? 她还在医院里?
[26:55] I doubt it. 我很怀疑
[26:56] She thinks this story’s going toake her to cable news. 她认为这个故事能把她带入有线新闻网
[26:58] Well, it may. 嗯, 可能
[27:00] The gun used at the fairmark penthouse also fired the round 在菲尔马克的顶楼套房找到的那颗子弹和
[27:03] that killed garcia vargas that I pulled from the typewriter. 我从打字机里取出的枪杀加西亚 维加斯 的子弹来自同一支枪
[27:07] They match striations. 它们的弹道擦痕相符
[27:10] The vargas brothers paid for the miing million with their lives. 维加斯兄弟为丢失的一百万美元 付出了生命的代价
[27:13] Leo and sienna are going to be next.. 里奥和西耶娜就是下一个
[27:15] so, what do you want to do? 那么你想怎么办?
[27:16] Chase leo and sienna or who’s after them? 跟踪里奥和西耶娜 还是追踪跟踪他们的人?
[27:19] I think we need to find the source of that cash. 我认为我们应该找出钱的来源
[27:22] The camera at the atm at the bank was out of order. 银行门前自动提款机的录像出了故障
[27:24] Could have been helpful. 没什么用处
[27:28] Mariano had a parking ticket in front of miami-dade bank. 马里亚诺有一张迈阿密-达德银行 门前的停车收据
[27:31] What about the parking meters? 停车计时器呢?
[27:32] Aren’t they testing the new ones at 23rd street? 23街不是正在测试新式的停车计么?
[27:37] Prototype parking meter looks like a gasump. 新式停车计时器就像一个加油机
[27:46] photo violation meter– 违法事件图片计时器–
[27:48] it’s brand-new. 新产品啊
[27:49] I pulled these shots off of violation link. 这些是从网上下载的照片
[27:54] That’s garcia vargas carrying the bags. 是加西亚 维加斯拿着包
[27:57] Yeah, but take a look. 没错, 但是再看看
[27:59] He wasn’t taking them into the bank. 他没把钱存进银行
[28:01] He’s loading them in the van. 而是放进了货车
[28:07] Horatio’s going to want to have anher chat with our banker. 霍雷肖还要同银行家先生 进行又一次的谈话
[28:13] Mr. Adams, leo riggs and sienna stone stole a million dollars in drug profits from this bank. 亚当斯先生, 里奥和西耶娜偷了 存在这家银行的一百万美元的毒品利润
[28:21] I can’t say anything. 我什么也不能说
[28:22] I can’T. 我不能
[28:23] I… you got to understand. 我你应该明白的
[28:26] He wl kill my family. 他会杀光我全家的
[28:28] I do understand, 我很理解
[28:29] so protect your family and talk to me. 那么就保护你的家人,和我谈谈
[28:35] I had a deal with… 我同他有交易
[28:37] nicolas suero. 尼可拉斯 苏罗
[28:41] Owner of the delgado hotel. 戴尔加多酒店的老板
[28:46] Yeah, he sells his us currency to me. 对,他把他的美元出售给我们
[28:49] I convert them into pesos for his family in colombia. 我为他的哥伦比亚家族把钱兑换成比索
[28:51] And you deposit his us currency in florida bank accounts. 把他的美元存入佛罗里达银行账户
[28:54] Makes him a rich man two countries. 使他在两个国家都过着富翁的生活
[28:57] Money laundering in the new millennium. 新千年的洗钱方法
[28:59] Yes. 对
[28:59] Why was the money taken out of this bank? 为什么把钱取出银行?
[29:02] I was getting paranoid. 我越来越担心疑虑
[29:03] I didn’t want to get caught around bad money, 我不想因为来历不明的钱被捕
[29:05] so I asked him to send his guys over to get the money out of here. 所以我让他派人来把钱取出去
[29:09] Okay. 好吧
[29:10] And that’s all you know? 这是你所知道的一切?
[29:11] Yes, that’s all i know,and I swear. 对,我知无不言,我发誓
[29:13] I need you guys to understand something: 我想让你们了解:
[29:14] Suero, he means… 苏罗, 他
[29:16] he means what he says. 他言出必行
[29:18] So do I. 我也是
[29:22] Nicolas, I guess dirty money is a way into the real este business, huh? 尼可拉斯, 我想黑钱 是打入地产界的一个途径, 嗯?
[29:27] doesn’t matter how hard you work, 无论你多么拼命
[29:30] in this community, 在这个群体中
[29:30] you get labeled. 别人还是用有色眼镜看你
[29:31] Here’s what I’m after, nicolas: 我要查的是这个, 尼可拉斯
[29:33] Two men under your employ were shot at your hotel. 你手下的两个人在你的酒店被枪击
[29:36] I want to know iyou pulled the trigger, nicolas. 我想知道是不是你扣动的扳机, 尼可拉斯
[29:39] Why would I do something like that? 我为什么要这么做?
[29:41] It works against everything that I’m trying to achieve. 这同我试图经营的一切相冲突
[29:45] Look… 听着
[29:47] I’m an idealist. 我是个理想主义者
[29:49] This hotel will breath life into our city, 这座酒店将在我们的城市焕发活力
[29:51] return some of its old luster… 重现往日的光彩
[29:53] yes, and launder your drug money. 对, 而且洗干净你的黑钱
[29:59] Okay. 好吧
[30:02] Call me when you prove any of this. 等你找到证据证明这一切再通知我
[30:03] It’s been a real pleasure, lieutenant. 这是我的荣幸,中尉
[30:05] Nicolas? 尼可拉斯?
[30:06] Don’t go far. 别走远
[30:12] Eric. 艾瑞克
[30:13] H, I analyzed the stain on mariano vargas’s shirt 老霍, 我分析了莱恩从医院拿来的
[30:16] that ryan got from the hospital. 马里亚诺 维加斯衬衫上的污迹
[30:34] What did you get? 有什么发现?
[30:35] All I got was some kind of transfer: 我只发现了:
[30:36] It’s an aromatic hydrocarbon, 芳香族碳氢化合物,
[30:38] tri-methyl benzene and an ultraviolet dye. 三甲基苯和紫外线染料
[30:41] An ink. 某种墨水
[30:42] Yeah, it from a uv pen. 嗯,是来自一只紫外线笔
[30:44] Banks tend to use them to sign documents, 银行多用这种笔签署文件
[30:46] prevent forgeries. 用以防止伪造
[30:46] And to track money. 和追踪查票
[30:48] This bank manager is bad news. 银行经理要遭殃了
[30:52] Lieutenant caine? 凯恩中尉?
[30:53] What’s going on? 出什么事了?
[30:54] I have more to discuss with you, mr. Adams. 我想和你进行更深入的交谈, 亚当斯先生
[30:56] – Don’t know what else I can tell you. – We’ll take it from here, lieutenant. – 我已经知无不言了 – 我们会从现在接手案子, 中尉
[31:01] Agent elliott, what are you doing? 艾里奥特调查员,什么事?
[31:04] Department of treasury is closing t bank. 财政部人员正在关闭银行
[31:06] $15 million in fraudulent loans to land developers in florida and louisiana in the last two years, 过去两年, 对佛州和路易斯安纳的开发商 一千五百万美元的贷款欺诈
[31:10] fake socials, the works. 伪造的社会关系,工作
[31:12] Fincen and the sec are involved. 金融犯罪执法网络和证券交易委员会 都已介入此事
[31:13] – You almost tipped the whole thing. – A heads-up would have been appreciated. – 你差点坏了大事 – 为什么不提前通知我
[31:17] Too many singing canaries in your lab, horatio. 因为你的实验室口风不紧, 霍雷肖
[31:19] I am going to examine everything that you seize– 我会对你获得的每件证物进行检查–
[31:21] do you understand? 你明白了?
[31:22] What we’ve uncovered in the last three years… 根据我们这三年内取得的证据
[31:25] he’ll do more federal time than he ever will for your murder. 他将比在谋杀案中得到更多的惩罚
[31:26] Why don’t we let a court decide that? 为什么不让法庭作出裁决?
[31:29] I’ll direct your request to my superiors. 我会把你的意见转达给我得上级
[31:38] What the hell happened? 这到底怎么回事?
[31:39] I’m not sure. 我不确定
[31:40] Well, I got another one for you. 好吧, 我有另外一件事要告诉你
[31:42] Leo and sienna just robbed a convenience store near vizcaya. 里奥和西耶娜刚抢劫了 维兹卡亚附近的一家便利商店
[31:46] That’s right: 做得很好:
[31:47] You’re being robbed by leo and sina. 你正遭到里奥和西耶娜的抢劫
[31:51] Open the cash drawer. 打开收银机
[31:55] Took off with a few thousand dollars, 抢了几千块钱
[31:57] and a civilian helped them t away. 而一个市民帮助他们逃离了现场
[31:59] Now, do you believe that? 你相信么?
[32:01] I’m afraid I do. ? 我恐怕得说 我相信
[32:04] What’s going on? 怎么了?
[32:06] Wfor. (迈阿密的电视公司之一)
[32:07] Sikes is back on the hunt. 塞克斯正在精彩表演呢
[32:08] Great. 不错
[32:10] So leo and sienna asked if they could stay with you? 里奥和西耶娜问你 他们是否可以与你同行?
[32:12] Yeah. 对
[32:13] Were you aware that they just robbed a convenience store? 你知道他们刚刚抢劫了一家便利商店么?
[32:16] No. 不
[32:17] I was just kind of excited to meet them. 我正因巧遇他们而感到兴奋
[32:19] So you heard the shot? 那么你听到枪声了?
[32:20] Sounded like a gunshot. 听起来好像是枪声
[32:22] Uh, I heard tires squealing. 嗯, 我听见轮胎的尖叫
[32:25] Came outside. 出来一看
[32:26] Saw that my car was gone. 我的车已经不见了
[32:27] Whose cadillac is this in your driveway? 在你车道上是谁的卡迪拉克?
[32:29] I have no idea. 我不知道
[32:31] My silver bmw was gone, 我的银色宝马不见了
[32:32] and it was there. 然后这车就停在这了
[32:34] It’s not mine. 不是我的车
[32:36] And yet another disappearing act for leo and sienna. 里奥和西耶娜又一次消失了
[32:39] They’re on the run again. 他们再次踏上逃亡之路
[32:40] This is erica sikes reporting live for cbs 4 news. 这是CBS第4频道新闻 艾丽卡 塞克斯为您现场报道
[32:44] He heard gunfire. 他听见了枪击声
[32:47] They should have found them. 枪手找到他们俩了
[32:50] – Leo and sienna are in a silver bmw convertible. – What about the cadillac? – 里奥和西耶娜坐着敞篷银色宝马 – 那卡迪拉克呢?
[32:54] It’s registered to nicolas suero. 注册在尼可拉斯 苏罗名下
[32:56] Well, how do you like that? 嗯, 你觉得是怎么回事?
[32:58] Why would he leave his car? 他为什么扔下自己的车?
[33:00] Because maybe… 因为也许
[33:02] maybe he ended up on the wrong end of the stick. 也许是他的判断错误
[33:04] – Find them. – I’m on it. – 把他们找出来 – 我正在调查
[33:16] Agent elliott. 艾里奥特调查员
[33:17] Found some documentation that may connect your banker jason adams to your colombian suero. 找出可能将银行家杰森 亚当斯和 哥伦比亚人苏罗之间联系起来的证据
[33:22] I’m still wrestling with the inspector general for them. 我还在和他们的检察长周旋
[33:24] Thought you might want to take a look at this in the meantime. 同时,也许你想看看这个
[33:26] A nine-mil. 一把九毫米
[33:28] That is what we’re looking for. 这正是我们要找的
[33:30] Found in his briefcase. 在他的公事包里发现的
[33:31] He was obviously surprised to see us. 很显然,见到我们,他很意外
[33:33] Okay, I need to search his residence now. 好的,我现在要搜查他的住宅
[33:35] It’s all yours. 全归你了
[33:36] What’s over there? 那里有什么?
[33:37] Another surprise. 另一个惊喜
[33:40] What, what’s that? 什么, 那是什么?
[33:41] That is the gun that killed garcia vargas 杀死加西亚 维加斯的那把枪
[33:43] and put his brother in a coma, jason. 也让他的兄弟昏迷了, 杰森
[33:46] We found it in your briefcase. 在你的公事包里找到的
[33:52] I didn’t kill anybody. 我没杀人
[33:53] Suero gave that to me. 苏罗给我的
[33:54] Told me to hide it. 让我把枪藏起来
[33:56] Yeah, not quite. 对,好像不只如此
[34:01] Laundry– that’s interesting. 洗衣服– 有意思
[34:03] That shirt was found at your house. 这件衬衫是在你家里找到的
[34:05] Ink from a uv pen stained the breast pocket. 胸口的口袋里发现了紫外线笔的墨水
[34:17] so what? 那又怎么样?
[34:18] That same ink was transferred to mariano vargas. 同样的墨水蹭到了马里亚诺 维加斯身上
[34:20] And it puts you at the scene. 这说明你在现场
[34:23] So let’s start talking. 那么我们谈谈吧
[34:29] I told suero to come get his money, 我让苏罗来取钱
[34:32] to get it out of there. 从银行取出去
[34:34] Then he sends those two goons over there. 他就把这两个笨蛋派来了
[34:36] Mariano and gaia delivered it to suero a million dollars short. 马里亚诺和加西亚 少给了苏罗一百万美元
[34:41] You thought they stole the money. 你以为是他们偷了钱
[34:42] Whenuero calls me and tells me he’s a mil short. 苏罗打电话告诉你少了一百万
[34:44] Yes, I did. 我相信
[34:46] So I told mariano and vargas to meet me at the delgado hotel. 所以我约了维加斯兄弟 在戴尔加多酒店见面
[34:50] Look, don’t lie to me, all right?Don’t! 听着, 别和我说假话 明白了?别说假话!
[34:51] It was all there when you left my bank! 你们离开银行的时候钱都在那里!
[34:54] Wasn’t us.You got it wrong. 不是我们你弄错了
[34:55] If we took that money– 如果我们拿了钱–
[34:56] think about it– 你想想看–
[34:58] wou we be standing here with you? 我们还会和你一起站在这里?
[35:03] They look at me straht in the eye, 他们直视我的眼睛
[35:06] tell me they had nothing to do with it. 说他们和这事没有关系
[35:11] Turn around. 转过身去
[35:13] Turn around! 转过去!
[35:15] Now put your hands up! 把手举起来!
[35:33] So killing them at the delgado hotel, 所以你把他们杀死在戴尔加多酒店
[35:35] leaving them in the bathtub, 扔在浴缸里
[35:36] that was all a plan to set up suero? 就是为了嫁祸给苏罗?
[35:39] Suero threatens every member of my family, 苏罗威胁我家中的每一个人
[35:41] tells me he’s going to kill them one at a time 告诉我如果我不找回那一百万
[35:43] if I don’t get his mil back. 就一次一个杀光我的家人
[35:45] After they lied to my face, 他们当我面撒谎
[35:47] I go to mariano’s condo and I turn it upside down. 我去马里亚诺的公寓翻了个底朝天
[36:02] It’s not there. 钱不在那儿
[36:03] And when we came to visit you at the bank 接着我们在银行向你问话的时候
[36:05] you realized that sienna and leo had suero’s money,right 你意识到是西耶娜和里奥 拿了苏罗的钱, 对吧
[36:10] I saw them on television. 我在电视上见过他们
[36:12] And I couldn’t get near them. 但是我无法接近他们
[36:13] But you got close enough, jason. 你离的够近了,杰森
[36:28] My life is in serious danger over this. 因为他俩 我的生命受到严重威胁
[36:32] They’re ordering room service at the fairmark penthouse. 他们在菲尔马克的顶楼套房 叫了客房服务
[36:37] I wasn’t gng to let them get away with it. 我不能让他们带着钱跑掉
[36:40] They didn’t get away with it, jason. 他们没能带钱逃跑, 杰森
[36:43] And neither will you. 你也不能
[36:59] the stolen bmw has a sunpass. 被盗的宝马装有“阳光通行证” (SUNPASS-佛州公路一种收费卡)
[37:01] Finally we get a break. 最终我们还是找到了突破口
[37:02] – Can we use that? – Yeah. – 用得上么? – 嗯
[37:03] Cooper says he got the court order. 库珀说已经取得了法庭准令
[37:05] That’ll tell us where they’re headed, at least. 起码能告诉我们他们往那个方向去了
[37:07] – Yeah, data’s coming in. – Okay. – 对,资料传过来了 – 好
[37:09] Sunpass recorded a paid toll at golden glades toll plaza. 阳光通行证记录了在黄金沼泽收费站 又一次交费记录
[37:12] It’s headed east. 向东开了
[37:19] I guess they’re leaving e state. 我猜他们要离开本州
[37:20] All of monroe county is gonna be standing by when they get through. 当他们通过门罗县时 会有人待命守候的
[37:26] Is that them? 那是他们么?
[37:28] Yeah. 对
[37:45] Leo… 里奥
[37:46] it’s time. 是时候了
[37:48] We’re going to make history. 我们将创造历史
[38:18] drop the weapon! 放下武器!
[38:19] Drop the bag! 放下袋子!
[38:20] Put your hands in the air! 把手举起来!
[38:36] I love you, baby. 我爱你, 宝贝
[38:37] I love you, leo. 我爱你, 里奥
[39:54] Suspects have jumped the bridge. 疑犯从桥上跳落水中
[39:55] Requesting water recovery. 要求水上救援
[40:27] Suero came looking for his million. 苏罗来找他的一百万
[40:29] It proves leo and sienna are crazy. 这证明里奥和西耶娜真的疯了
[40:31] They killed a cartel boss. 他们杀了一个贩毒集团头目
[41:00] Hey, you okay? 嘿,你还好么?
[41:02] Field agent told me about the leo and sienna thing on the bridge. 调查员告诉我里奥和西耶娜在桥上的事了
[41:04] Crazy stuff. 真疯狂
[41:05] Word travels fast. “好事”传千里啊
[41:07] I’m surprised you’re willing to set foot in our lab with all the information leaks around here. 您大驾光临我们这个容易泄密的地方
[41:11] If you’re referring to our fraud case, I’m sorry. 如果你是指我们的诈骗案, 我很抱歉
[41:14] You knew that bank was part of ouinvestigation and you said nothing. 你早就知道银行是我们调查的一部分 而你却只字未提
[41:16] The bank closure was in front of a judge. 银行已经结案就等法官审判了
[41:18] If ownership found out, 如果银行主发现此事
[41:19] they could’ve blocked it. 他们会从中阻挠的
[41:20] There was too much at stake, calleigh. 有很多事都攸关存亡, 凯丽
[41:21] We’re on the same team. 我们是合作办案
[41:23] I know that. 我很清楚
[41:24] But right now, 但是现在
[41:25] your lab has credibility problem. 你们实验室存在信任危机
[41:26] We have to be careful until it blows over. 我们必须谨慎直至风波过去
[41:30] I don’t think this is going to blow over. 我不认为这会过去
[41:31] Every time I see you, 每次见到你
[41:32] there’s a new reason not to trust you. 都会有一个新理由让我不再相信你
[41:35] Excuse me. 失陪了
[41:47] And so here in miami, 在这里,在迈阿密
[41:48] on the riverton bridge, 在里弗敦桥上
[41:50] the story of leo and sienna comes to a tragic end. 里奥和西耶娜的故事以悲剧收场
[41:53] Erica sikes. 艾丽卡 塞克斯
[41:58] Lieutenant. 中尉
[42:00] – Would you like to add a comment? – Turn it off. – 你对此有何评论? – 关上摄像机
[42:06] What do you want? 你想做什么?
[42:08] I want the tapes from the bridge. 我要桥上的录影带
[42:10] I can’t do that. 我无法同意
[42:12] – I have a responsibility to see this story through. – I have a responsibility to this city. – 我有责任让这个故事有始有终 – 我有责任保护这个城市的安宁
[42:17] – I didn’t make them do what they did. – No, you didn’T. – 不是我让他们那么做的 – 对,你没有
[42:20] But you glamorized it. 但你把这件事渲染得过于浪漫化
[42:23] Everyone wants to see how this ends. 每个人都想知道这件事的结局
[42:25] And you’re going to be the first. 而你将成为第一人
[42:27] I want the tape. 我要录像带
[42:44] I guess I’ll see you on the next crime scene. 我猜我会在下一个案发现场见到你
[42:50] I’ll be here. 不见不散
[42:51] Captioning sponsored by cbs,C.S.I. Productions and brought to you by yota.
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第4季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第4季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme