时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:00] | all right, ladies! | 听好了, 女士们! |
[01:03] | Everyone up! | 全都起来! |
[01:04] | On your feet now! Up! | 马上起来! 快! |
[01:06] | Everyone out of the water! | 全部给我从水里出来! |
[01:07] | Move it! Move! | 快走! 走! |
[01:09] | now! | 快! |
[01:10] | Let’s go! | 快走! |
[01:12] | Move now! | 马上走! |
[01:13] | Let’s go! | 快走! |
[01:15] | Hold it! | 不许动! |
[01:15] | Down on the ground, right now! | 俯下身子, 马上! |
[01:17] | Do it! | 照做! |
[01:26] | all right, everybody through being heroes now, huh?! | 好了, 谁也别想逞英雄?! |
[01:29] | Move it! | 快走! |
[01:30] | Everyone in the lockers! | 所有人到衣帽间去! |
[01:38] | come on now! | 立刻! |
[01:39] | Get in there now! | 马上进去! |
[01:41] | I want those lockers open now! | 把所有的储物箱打开! |
[01:43] | I want your purses in my bag and your keys in my hand! | 把你们的钱包和钥匙全部给我! |
[01:46] | Hurry it up! | 动作快点! |
[01:48] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[01:49] | Come on.Let’s go. | 快, 都动起来 |
[01:51] | You, where’s your keys? | 你, 你的钥匙呢? |
[01:53] | Oh… hurry up! | 噢… 快点! |
[01:55] | Come on. Hurry up! | 动作快点! |
[02:10] | somebody… help me, please. | 谁来… 救救我 |
[02:13] | I’ve been shot. | 我被打中了 |
[02:17] | Come on.Let’s go. | 快, 我们走 |
[02:19] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[02:34] | which one goes to which car? | 钥匙对应的是哪辆车? |
[02:47] | frank? | 弗兰克? |
[02:49] | Three men in masks, armed robbery. | 三名戴面具男子 持械抢劫 |
[02:52] | Weird thing is, | 古怪的是 |
[02:52] | they weren’t even armed before they took the gun off the security guard. | 直到从保安手里抢到枪 他们才算持械抢劫 |
[02:55] | – Dispatch says shots fired, frank. – Yeah. | – 警员说曾经开过枪, 弗兰克 – 没错 |
[02:58] | Victoria morena fought back with oc spray. | 维多利亚 莫瑞那用防狼喷雾进行了反抗 |
[03:00] | Took one in the chest for it. | 为此胸口挨了一枪 |
[03:01] | She had pepper spray. | 她有胡椒喷雾 |
[03:02] | Yeah, which means one of our guys has got mace face. | 对, 意味着有个劫匪有张麻子脸 |
[03:05] | When we find him,we’ll know it. | 找到了, 就知道了 |
[03:06] | And all the hospitals have been contacted. | 我们已经联系了所有的医院 |
[03:07] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样? |
[03:08] | She’s, uh, | 她, 呃 |
[03:09] | hanging in there for now. | 仍然在坚持 |
[03:10] | She’s with the paramedics. | 她和医务人员在一起 |
[03:11] | Yore going to be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[03:15] | All right, witnesses? | 好的,证人呢? |
[03:20] | What’s going on? | 有什么事? |
[03:22] | Horatio, there’s something you ought to know. | 霍雷肖,有件事你得知道 |
[03:24] | She’s okay, but, uh, | 她很好, 但是, 呃 |
[03:26] | one of the witnesses is marisol. | 玛瑞叟是证人之一 |
[03:30] | Give us a minute, please.Will you? | 麻烦给我们一分钟, 好吗? |
[03:31] | Marisol… | 玛瑞叟… |
[03:34] | – the one day I decide to pamper myself, right? – Marisol, | – 这就是想要自我放松的一天… – 玛瑞叟 |
[03:36] | I don’t like the look of that. | 我不愿看到你这样 |
[03:37] | I’m going to send you to the hospital and have you checked out. | 我会送你去医院做个检查 |
[03:40] | No, I’m fine. | 不, 我很好 |
[03:41] | I… I just fell. | 我…我只是觉得… |
[03:42] | Marisol, what happened? | 玛瑞叟,发生了什么? |
[03:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:45] | It… just happened so fast. | 一切……一切来得太快了 |
[03:47] | They were just suddenly there, | 他们突然现身 |
[03:49] | and… I keep seeing them– | 然后… 我一直盯着-― |
[03:53] | you know, those masks. | 你知道, 那些面具 |
[03:54] | Let’s go! | 动起来! |
[03:56] | move! | 快! |
[03:59] | Horatio, you get them. | 霍雷肖,请抓住他们 |
[04:02] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[04:05] | I will. | 一定 |
[04:24] | CSI: Miami Season 04 Episode 19 | “为利所驱” |
[04:57] | horatio, looks like cars were the focus. | 霍雷肖, 看来车子才是目标 |
[05:01] | The type of rides parked outside this place was like an invitation. | 停在外面的车子实在太有诱惑力了 |
[05:03] | What’d they get, frank? | 不见的是哪几辆, 弗兰克? |
[05:05] | Lambo, viper, aston martin. | 兰博基尼, 道奇蝰蛇, 阿斯顿马丁 |
[05:07] | Not bad for a day’s work. | 收获颇丰的一天 |
[05:08] | The good news is these exotic cars all had tracking devices. | 好消息是这些车都安有追踪系统 |
[05:12] | Okay, put out a broadcast. | 很好, 广播追缉 |
[05:14] | H! Hey, h! | 老霍! 嘿, 老霍! |
[05:16] | Where’s my sister? | 我姐姐在哪里? |
[05:17] | She’at the hospital. | 她在医院 |
[05:18] | She’s going to be fine. | 她会没事的 |
[05:19] | What happened? | 出了什么事? |
[05:20] | She’s got a gash over the eye, | 她眼上被划了一道口子 |
[05:21] | and I think she may have a concussion, | 可能还有轻微的脑震荡 |
[05:23] | but she’s going to be fine. | 但她会没事的 |
[05:24] | I’m going to the hospital. | 我现在就去医院 |
[05:25] | Eric, she’s going to be okay. | 艾瑞克, 她会好起来的 |
[05:27] | I need you here. | 我需要你在这里 |
[05:28] | I’ll call you from the hospital when I get something. | 医院一有消息我就会告诉你 |
[05:43] | you guys detectives? | 警察? |
[05:44] | Csis. | 犯罪现场调查员 |
[05:45] | Found something weird on the victim you should know about. | 被害人身上找到了些奇怪的东西 我想该告诉你们 |
[05:47] | What’s that? | 什么东西? |
[05:47] | Blood spray around her mouth. | 嘴唇旁的喷溅血迹 |
[05:49] | What’s weird about that? | 这有什么古怪的? |
[05:50] | Someone gave her cpr? | 有人给她做了急救? |
[05:52] | One, two, three, four… | 一, 二, 三, 四… |
[05:56] | it was there when we found her. | 找到她的时候血迹就在了 |
[05:57] | Maybe a civilian revived her. | 可能有人给她做了急救 |
[05:59] | Did a good job, too. | 而且做得很好 |
[06:00] | It’s why she’s alive. | 所以她还活着 |
[06:02] | I wonder why they didn’t say anything. | 那为什么他们只字不提 |
[06:04] | Maybe they hped her out of guilt. | 也许帮她是处于内疚 |
[06:05] | You think whoever helped her could be iolved in the robbery? | 你认为帮她的人和劫案有关? |
[06:07] | I’ll ask around and find out. | 询问之后会找到答案 |
[06:09] | I’m going to go inside and look for a casing. | 我负责里面, 找弹壳 |
[06:11] | Might find a bullet, too. | 也许能找到子弹 |
[06:12] | Her wound’s a through- and-through. | 子弹射穿了她的身体 |
[06:16] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[06:19] | Excuse me, guys. | 打扰了, 伙计们 |
[06:21] | I need to talk to you for a second. | 我想跟你谈一下 |
[06:22] | Oh, yeah, sure. | 哦, 好, 当然 |
[06:23] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[06:24] | Well, thanks for saving the victim’s life. | 其实, 我想谢谢你救了受害人的命 |
[06:27] | The blood on your shirt– | 你T恤上的血迹– |
[06:28] | you gave her cpr, right? | 你给她做了急救, 对吧? |
[06:30] | Oh, yeah. | 哦, 对 |
[06:31] | Uh, my pleasure. | 我应该的 |
[06:33] | Just glad I could help. | 庆幸我还能帮上忙 |
[06:34] | Just I’m curious. | 不过我很好奇 |
[06:36] | Why didn’t you tell anyone? | 为何你对此闭口不提? |
[06:38] | She dies, I get sued. | 她要死了, 我就有麻烦了 |
[06:41] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[06:41] | No good deed goes unpunished, right? | 好心未必有好报, 不是吗? |
[06:43] | Ye, something like that. | 对, 差不多吧 |
[06:45] | So are we done here? | 谈完了吗? |
[06:47] | No, no, no, actually, | 不, 不, 事实上 |
[06:48] | we’re just… | 我们…… |
[06:49] | we’re just getting started. | 我们正要开始 |
[07:12] | Found you. | 找到你了 |
[07:21] | I’m, I’m confused, uh… | 我, 我有点不明白, 呃… |
[07:24] | – pete. | – 皮特 – 皮特 |
[07:25] | No men are allowed in the women’s pool area,right, | 男性不能进入女士的泳池, 对吧 |
[07:27] | not even a massage therapist? | 按摩师也不行吧? |
[07:30] | Well… | 恩… |
[07:31] | no. | 不行 |
[07:32] | You walked in after the shooting, | 枪击后你走进去 |
[07:35] | past the sauna where the women were held, right? | 穿过了女士们待着的桑拿室, 对吧? |
[07:37] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[07:38] | How come no one saw you? | 怎么可能没人看到你? |
[07:41] | Because he came from the closet. | 因为他从储物室出来 |
[07:43] | I found the a peephole in the wall. | 我在墙上找到了一个猫眼 |
[07:56] | you involved in this, pete? | 你跟案子有关系, 皮特? |
[08:00] | You let these men in? | 你放他们进来的? |
[08:01] | No. No way. | 不, 不可能 |
[08:02] | I… just… | 我…我只是…… |
[08:08] | I watch. | 偷看 |
[08:09] | That’s it. | 没别的了 |
[08:10] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信你 |
[08:12] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[08:13] | Because you lied to me already twice. | 因为你已经对我撒了两次谎 |
[08:16] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[08:28] | – Hey. – Got something? | – 嘿 – 有发现了? |
[08:30] | Yeah.Cooper called. | 对, 库珀打电话 |
[08:31] | He accessed the viper’s gps unit, | 他进入了蝰蛇里的GPS |
[08:33] | and it’s transmitting from the pier of miami. | 信号来自迈阿密码头 |
[08:35] | So you think the carjackers are getting ready to ship it overseas? | 所以你认为劫车犯准备运车过海? |
[08:38] | Yeah, looks that way. | 看来如此 |
[08:39] | I’m going to grab cooper in the mobile track unit. | 我准备带上库珀和他的移动搜寻装置 |
[08:41] | We’re going to find out for sure. | 把地点找出来, 以防万一 |
[08:42] | all right. | 好的 |
[08:45] | It’s tripp. | 特里普 |
[08:47] | Great. | 很好 |
[08:47] | Detain him till somebody can pick up him. | 扣住他, 直到有人来把他带走 |
[08:50] | All right. | 好的 |
[08:52] | Got a guy trying to check himself into miami general. | 某人在迈阿密总医院做检查 |
[08:54] | Guess what he got. | 猜猜他的症状 |
[08:56] | Mace burn. | 麻子脸 |
[08:57] | Bingo. | 对了 |
[08:58] | Great.Let’s divide and conquer. | 太好了, 让我们分头击破 |
[09:02] | Well, that’s gotta hurt. | 恩, 那肯定很痛 |
[09:04] | I got stung by a bee. | 我被蜜蜂蛰了 |
[09:06] | It’s nothing really. | 没什么大不了的 |
[09:07] | Enough to get you in miami general hospital. | 足以把你送进迈阿密总院 |
[09:09] | Yeah, I’m allergic. | 好吧, 我有点过敏 |
[09:10] | But not to bees; | 不是对蜜蜂 |
[09:12] | to pepper spray. | 而是胡椒喷雾 |
[09:13] | Where are your keys?! | 你的钥匙呢?! |
[09:14] | You! Come on.Hurry up! | 你, 马上, 快点! |
[09:25] | you robbed the spa this morning, billy. | 你今天抢了温泉, 比利 |
[09:28] | No idea what you’re talking about. | 不知道你们在说什么 |
[09:30] | We’re talking about where you got this. | 我们在谈你从哪儿弄到这个 |
[09:33] | We found it parked around the corner of the hospital. | 我们发现它停在医院转角 |
[09:35] | It’s an astin martin | 阿斯顿马丁 |
[09:38] | that’s a pretty nice car. | 好一辆靓车 |
[09:40] | It ain’t mine, though. | 不过不是我的 |
[09:41] | Empty your pockets. | 掏空口袋 |
[09:44] | Empty your pockets, billy. | 掏空口袋, 比利 |
[10:00] | Well, I guess that clears up the car thing since you’ve got the keys. | 恩, 看来你的车钥匙已经说清楚了汽车一事 |
[10:03] | And the zip ties that were used to bind the security guard at the spa. | 还有你用来捆绑温泉保安的索带 |
[10:08] | I didn’t hurt anybody. | 我没有伤人 |
[10:09] | Who are your friends, mr. Robinson? | 你的同党是谁, 罗宾逊先生? |
[10:12] | Look, we were just supposed to tie up the guard, okay? | 听着, 我们原本只想捆了那个保安 |
[10:14] | Nobody was supposed to get hurt. | 不应该有人受伤的 |
[10:15] | But they did get hurt, billy, didn’t they? | 可是有人受伤了, 比利,不是吗? |
[10:18] | Witnesses said the guy that got maced didn’t shoot anyone, | 证人说被喷到的犯人没有射伤人 |
[10:21] | so do yourself a favor and tell us who did. | 帮自己一个忙, 告诉我们是谁干的 |
[10:24] | I can’T. | 我不能 |
[10:27] | It’s better to be in jail than dD. | 坐牢总比送命好 |
[10:28] | Then jail it is. | 那就去坐牢吧 |
[10:42] | Be advised: | 请注意 |
[10:43] | We followed the gps unit of our viper to the lion’s gate shipyard on pike street. | 我们跟踪响蝰蛇的GPS 来到尖峰大街狮门船坞 |
[10:47] | We’re requesting backup, please. | 请求后援支持 |
[10:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:49] | Uh-oh. | 啊哦 |
[10:49] | What? | 什么? |
[10:52] | signal’s moving. | 信号在移动 |
[10:54] | Okay, so are we. | 好, 我们也动起来吧 |
[10:55] | Wait.You gotta stay here, man. | 等等, 你得待在这里, 伙计 |
[10:57] | No way. | 没门 |
[10:58] | Cooper, you’re unarmed. | 库珀,你没有武器 |
[10:59] | Hey, you brought me out here, | 嘿, 你把我带来的 |
[11:01] | – and somebody’s gotta to read the receiver. – Okay. | – 而且得有人注意接受器 – 好吧 |
[11:04] | Hang back. | 退后 |
[11:30] | signal’s on the move again. | 信号又动了 |
[11:34] | no way. | 不是吧 |
[11:35] | Hey,stop. | 嘿, 停一下 |
[11:38] | Is that the gps unit? | 是不是GPS装置? |
[11:40] | They took the damn thing out of the viper. | 他们把它从车上拿掉了 |
[11:42] | I feel stupid. | 被耍了 |
[11:44] | They could be the stupid ones. | 他们聪明不到哪儿去 |
[11:45] | It could give us something. | 它上面可能有线索 |
[11:46] | Let’s get back to the lab. | 回实验室吧 |
[11:51] | Patrols rolling code 3 in pursuit of a 2005 lamborghini, orange, | 三辆巡逻车追逐一辆兰博基尼 2005, 橘黄色 |
[11:55] | florida license 16w649, | 弗罗里达牌照16W649 |
[11:58] | heading southbound on I-95. | 开往南边界I-95 |
[12:23] | I swear I didn’t even see you guys. | 我发誓我都没注意到你们 |
[12:24] | You know, the sun and my music was blasting. | 你看, 阳光耀眼, 音乐震天 |
[12:29] | You got an excuse for going 150 miles an hour? | 150英里的速度你还有借口? |
[12:34] | too much caffeine? | 喝了太多咖啡? |
[12:36] | what about for shooting victoria morena? | 是不是因为开枪射了维多利亚 莫瑞那? |
[12:39] | What? | 什么? |
[12:40] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么? |
[12:41] | Talking about where’d you get the lamborghini from, andretti? | 说你从哪里弄到这辆兰博基尼的 安德瑞提? |
[12:44] | It’s hayden. | 海登 |
[12:46] | Hayden cruise. | 海登 克鲁斯 |
[12:48] | And I got the car from my car guy. | 车是从我的经销商那弄来的 |
[12:50] | He’s been looking for a lambo for, | 他帮我找一辆兰博基尼 |
[12:51] | like two months for me. | 差不多两个月了 |
[12:53] | Your car guy? | 你的汽车经销商? |
[12:54] | Yeah, joe. | 对, 乔 |
[12:55] | You can call him if you want. | 如果需要可以电话他 |
[12:56] | Speed dial 11. | 快速拨号11 |
[13:00] | The number you are trying to reach has been disconnected | 您所拨打的号码无法接通 |
[13:02] | or is no longer in service. | 或已经停机 |
[13:04] | That’s shocking. | 令人吃惊 |
[13:06] | It’s disconnected. | 无法接通 |
[13:07] | What? | 什么? |
[13:10] | Hey, look, these cars are like organs, you know? | 听着, 这些车就像器官一样, 懂吧? |
[13:12] | You get on a list, you wait. | 你上了名单, 等着 |
[13:14] | And then when they call, you buy it. | 他们给你打电话, 你就出钱买 |
[13:15] | Otherwise, somebody else will. | 否则就被其他人买走了 |
[13:17] | And you didn’t think the car was maybe stolen? | 你想也不想可能是赃车? |
[13:21] | No, absolutely not. | 不, 完全没想过 |
[13:23] | You got a last name for this joe guy? | 这个叫乔的家伙姓什么? |
[13:28] | no. | 不知道 |
[13:29] | But I gave him, like, | 不过我给了他, 差不多 |
[13:30] | a hundred grand cash. | 十万块 |
[13:32] | It’s a big chunk of my trust fund. | 我信托基金的一大块 |
[13:35] | That big chunk’s about to be impounded, hayden. | 这一大块要暂时扣押了, 海登 |
[13:41] | Hey, if you catch this guy, | 嘿, 如果你们逮到那家伙 |
[13:42] | do I get my money back or what? | 我能不能要回我的钱? |
[13:44] | Look, a woman was shot today. | 听着, 今天有位女士被射中了 |
[13:47] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:49] | It’s just, it’s a lot of money. | 不过, 这笔钱的数目真的很大 |
[13:52] | Get his car keys. | 收了他的车钥匙 |
[14:00] | I heard we recovered all three stolen cars. | 听说我们把所有三辆失车都找回来了 |
[14:02] | Is that right? | 对吗? |
[14:03] | Two and a half. | 两辆半 |
[14:04] | Got the bait and switch at t shipyard. | 从狮门船坞取回了追踪器和转换器 |
[14:07] | All that was left of the viper was the tracking device. | 蝰蛇现在只剩下了一台追踪定位器 |
[14:09] | You mean they chopped it. | 你是说他们拆分了车子 |
[14:11] | Yeah, problem is it looks like they used an acetylene torch, | 对, 问题是他们似乎使用了乙炔喷枪 |
[14:14] | and heat doesn’t leave a tool mark. | 热能不会留下任何痕迹 |
[14:22] | But the torch would make it too hot to handle. | 但乙炔喷枪非常烫手 |
[14:25] | Think he used something to hold it? | 所以他用什么东西固定? |
[14:32] | He used a vise grip. | 用的是台钳 |
[14:42] | and imperfections can make a unique match. | 印痕可以进行精确比对 |
[14:45] | I’m going to impound to look at recently chopped cars to compare tool marks. | 我去缴获处察看最近被拆分的车子 进行印痕比对 |
[14:50] | Meet me at the garage. | 停车处见 |
[14:59] | This one’s barely a car. | 这还能算一辆车么 |
[15:01] | Better for us. | 对我们有好处 |
[15:02] | Frame’s exposed. | 外壳被取走了 |
[15:06] | Hey, hand me the magnifier, would you? | 嘿, 麻烦把放大镜递给我 |
[15:16] | I think I got something. | 我想我找到了线索 |
[15:17] | Hand me the picture of the gps from the viper. | 把蝰蛇的GPS照片给我 |
[15:26] | Who’s the proud illegal owner of these tool marks? | 谁是这些工具印痕的“光荣”非法拥有者? |
[15:30] | This ring was run by carvell watson. | 卡维尔 沃特森, 这一环节的老大 |
[15:35] | His case is pending for chopping cars. | 他正因拆分汽车而被起诉 |
[15:38] | He’s probably out on bail. | 可能保释在外 |
[15:40] | We can change that. | 情形由我们改变 |
[15:43] | I’ll get you an address. | 我把地址给你 |
[15:52] | – Hi, – hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[15:53] | How you doing? | 日子过得怎么样? |
[15:54] | Good. | 不错 |
[15:56] | What can I do for you? | 我有什么可以帮你的? |
[15:57] | Save my life, I hope. | 希望能救救我的命 |
[15:59] | I, uh, | 我, 呃 |
[16:00] | got a new car and I kinda had a little accident. | 新买了辆车, 然后出了点小车祸 |
[16:02] | Yeah? | 哦? |
[16:03] | What kind of car is it? | 什么车? |
[16:04] | A viper srt. | 蝰蛇SRT |
[16:06] | And what’s the damage? | 哪里坏了? |
[16:09] | Well, the driver side door is smushed in. | 驾驶座边门撞坏了 |
[16:11] | I can’t even open it. | 完全打不开 |
[16:12] | I called the dealer about getting a new one, | 我找经销商想换扇新门 |
[16:14] | but they’re, like, five grand. | 但是, 差不多要五千块 |
[16:17] | We might have something for you. | 我们也许有你要的 |
[16:19] | Let me go get the owner. | 我去找老板 |
[16:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:26] | How you doing? | 你好吗? |
[16:28] | Fine, thanks. | 很好, 谢谢 |
[16:29] | You’re lucky. | 你运气真好 |
[16:30] | Got a couple viper doors in today. | 今天刚进了几扇蝰蛇的车门 |
[16:33] | I bet you did. | 我想是的 |
[16:37] | Keep your hands where I can see ’em, mr. Watson. | 把手放在我看得见的地方, 沃特森先生 |
[16:42] | Wh now? | 什么意思? |
[16:44] | I’m going to call for a warrant. | 我会申请一张搜查令 |
[16:44] | I’ll let you know in about two minutes. | 两分钟被给你回复 |
[16:54] | Victoria morena. | 维多利亚 莫瑞那. |
[16:56] | Her heart suffered too much trauma. | 心脏受损过重 |
[16:59] | She died of cardiac arrest. | 死于心搏停止 |
[17:02] | Bullets will do that to you. | 子弹对人的致命杀伤力 |
[17:04] | So we go from robbery to murder. | 从抢劫, 升级成为谋杀 |
[17:07] | Witnesses said the shooter kicked her inhe head. | 证人说开枪者踢了她的头 |
[17:10] | Have delko loo for trace. | 让德科取证 |
[17:14] | The woman you shot this morning just died,carvell, | 你今天早上射伤的女人死了,卡维尔, |
[17:16] | so you’re looking at murR. | 你会被控谋杀 |
[17:18] | I didn’t shoot anyone. | 我谁都没射 |
[17:20] | Somebody’s tryg to set me up. | 有人要陷害我 |
[17:22] | Here’s some proof. | 给你看证据 |
[17:23] | Here’s a photograph of the door from the stolen vehicle | 这是被偷的汽车的门的照片 |
[17:26] | from the women’s day spa where | 车是在温泉被偷的 |
[17:28] | there was an armed robbery this morning. | 今天早上那里发生了一起持枪抢劫 |
[17:30] | It was at your shop. | 车门在你店里 |
[17:31] | You received stolen property. | 你收纳赃物 |
[17:34] | I had no idea they were stolen. | 我不知道它们是赃物 |
[17:36] | What about these purses from the women at the spa? | 那洗温泉的女士们的钱包呢? |
[17:40] | What about ’em? | 什么意思? |
[17:41] | We found ’em in the dumpster behind your store. | 我们在你店后的垃圾桶里找到的 |
[17:43] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[17:44] | Everyone at the shop uses that trash can. | 店里的人都用那个垃圾桶 |
[17:47] | Everybody else checks out. | 其他人都排除了 |
[17:48] | This is crazy. | 真是变态 |
[17:50] | I told you I’m being messed with! | 我告诉你有人在跟我捣乱! |
[17:52] | You know,I feel exactly the same way. | 显然, 也有人跟我捣乱 |
[17:55] | Book him. | 收押他 |
[18:53] | – Is that victoria? – Who are you? | – 那是不是维多利亚? – 你是谁? |
[18:55] | I’m her husband. | 我是她丈夫 |
[18:58] | Look, mr. Morena, you shouldn’t be here. | 听我说, 莫瑞那先生,你不该来这儿 |
[19:00] | What are you doing to her? | 你在对她做什么? |
[19:02] | I know that this is upsetting, okay, | 我知道这很难接受 |
[19:03] | but we have to process your wife’s body. | 但我们必须对你的妻子进行取证 |
[19:05] | Hasn’t she been through enough already? | 她受的苦还不够多吗? |
[19:08] | I want to catch the man that did this to your wife | 我希望能抓住害死你妻子的凶手 |
[19:10] | and this is going to help. | 这样做能帮我 |
[19:15] | I was at the hospital with her. | 那时我在医院陪着她 |
[19:18] | She was stable. | 她情况稳定 |
[19:19] | I left maria for an hour. | 我离开玛利娅也就一小时 |
[19:24] | And when I returned, she… | 结果回来时, 她… |
[19:30] | look, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:31] | I should have been there. | 我应该在那里的 |
[19:34] | Please, just wait outside in the lobby, okay? | 请在外面大厅等候, 好吗? |
[19:39] | I promise I’ll take good care of her. | 我保证会尊重你妻子的遗体 |
[19:58] | The results on the trace I pulled from the victim’s hair. | 我从受害人头发中找到结果好了没? |
[20:01] | Just printed up. | 刚打印出来 |
[20:03] | I don’t mean to criticize, | 我没别的意思 |
[20:04] | but what took you so long to clect it? | 你怎么花了那么久收集? |
[20:08] | You can’t process a victim’s body until they’re dead. | 除非被害人死了, 你又不能对他们取证 |
[20:11] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[20:12] | So, I got c12, h22 and o11. | 含有:碳12, 氢22, 氧11 |
[20:16] | That’s sucrose. | 蔗糖 |
[20:17] | Add dithiocarbamate d you got a sugar mill. | 加上氨基甲酸盐, 看来是个糖厂 |
[20:20] | Yeah. Great. | 嗯, 太好了 |
[20:21] | How many of those are there in miami? | 迈阿密有多少糖厂? |
[20:23] | Only one with a high concentration of potassium carbamate. | 只有一家含有高纯度碳酸钾 |
[20:26] | You lost me. | 不明白 |
[20:27] | It’s the chemical composition of wood ash. | 这是木灰的一种化学成分 |
[20:31] | The fire at the sullivan sugar mill. | 苏利文糖厂的大火 |
[20:33] | Three weeks ago. | 三周前 |
[20:34] | That’s enough time to put in a chop shop. | 足够时间转为一家拆卸工厂了 |
[21:02] | there’s the viper. | 那辆蝰蛇 |
[21:03] | Damn, they can doa lot in a few hours. | 天, 他们的时效还真高 |
[21:05] | Surgical strip. | 外科剥离 |
[21:07] | I’ve seen cars completely pieced out in under two hours. | 我见过两小时内将一辆车化整为零 |
[21:18] | Here we go. | 我们上 |
[21:20] | Mdpd! | 警察! |
[21:21] | Down, everybody down! | 趴下, 所有人都趴下! |
[21:22] | Hands on your head! | 手举起来! |
[21:48] | h, I-I don’t know what happened. | 老霍, 我, 我不知道怎么回事 |
[21:51] | Mr. Wolfe, you didn’t have the shot. | 沃尔夫先生,你没有角度 |
[21:54] | I-I just froze. | 我, 我失神了 |
[21:55] | Mr. Wolfe, you didn’t have the shot, you understand? | 沃尔夫先生, 你没有角度, 明白了吗? |
[22:00] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[22:23] | You want to walk me through it? | 从头到尾来一遍? |
[22:27] | I staged at the door. | 我的位置是门口 |
[22:31] | Two suspects visible. | 可见嫌犯两名 |
[22:34] | I made entry. | 然后进入 |
[22:36] | You id yourselves? | 表明了身份? |
[22:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:39] | Announced on entry. | 进入时表明了身份 |
[22:41] | Badges were clearly in view. | 徽章放于明显部位 |
[22:44] | Go on. | 继续 |
[22:48] | I approached one guy to pat him down… | 我接近一名嫌犯, 将其制服… |
[22:52] | next thing I know another guy come o of nowhere with a gauge. | 接下来一名带枪嫌犯突然出现 |
[22:55] | Your weapon’s drawn? | 你拔枪在手? |
[22:58] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:00] | Well,you perceived a threat? | 然后, 你预见到了威胁? |
[23:02] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:04] | In horatio’s interview he said that, | 霍雷肖被问询时说 |
[23:06] | uh,you didn’t have a clear shot; is that what happened? | 你没有射击角度, 是否如此? |
[23:10] | Ryan… | 瑞恩… |
[23:14] | is that what happened? | 是否如此? |
[23:18] | Yeah,that’s right. | 是的, 正是如此 |
[23:27] | Pepper spray has a uv marking dye. | 胡椒喷剂含有紫外线显示染料 |
[23:29] | If this guy was near his buddy when he got shot,we’ll know it. | 如果当时他站在被喷同伙身边 我们会看到 |
[23:36] | There it is,H. | 找到了,老霍. |
[23:38] | So he was there. | 他的确在那里 |
[23:39] | Come on,hurry up! | 起来, 快点! |
[23:41] | Oh,god! | 哦, 上帝啊! |
[23:45] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[23:47] | Now we got two out of three, but he’s not our shooter. | 我们已经逮到了两个 但都不是凶手 |
[23:49] | Witnesses said the shooter stood about five feet from the others. | 证人说, 凶手站在离其他人五尺之远处 |
[23:53] | If he was standing that far away, he wouldn’t get hit by pepper spray. | 如果他站得那么远 不会喷到胡椒喷雾 |
[24:01] | So we’ve got one more to go. | 尚有一人有待追缉 |
[24:10] | Listen,we just went through the purses from the dumpster. | 我们刚查了垃圾桶里找回的钱包 |
[24:12] | Credit cards are there, but the idare missing. | 信用卡还在, 但身份证都不见了 |
[24:14] | I know car thieves don’t change their mo, | 我知道偷车贼不会改路子 |
[24:17] | – but they’ve got keys and addresses. – Eric,we are talking about home invasion. | – 但现在他们手上有身份证和钥匙 – 艾瑞克,我们要面对的是上门抢劫 |
[24:20] | Should I send cars? | 要派警车吗? |
[24:21] | – Send one to every house. – Done. | – 每家一辆 – 好 |
[24:44] | Miami PD | 迈阿密警察! |
[24:53] | ma’am. Ma’am,it’s okay. | 女士, 女士, 没事了 |
[24:56] | That man… it was the same man. | 是他…就是他 |
[24:59] | The one from this morning at the spa. | 早上出现在温泉的人 |
[25:02] | Did you see his face? | 你看见他的脸了吗? |
[25:04] | No. | 没有 |
[25:06] | He had that mask. | 他戴着面具 |
[25:09] | But it was him,his voice. | 但是他, 他的声音 |
[25:12] | The one who shot that girl. | 就是开枪射人的那个 |
[25:14] | Okay,I want you to try and relax. | 好, 我希望你能平静下来 |
[25:17] | My friends… | 我的朋友… |
[25:19] | all my friends… you have to do something. | 我所有的朋友…你们要有所行动 |
[25:20] | Everyone from the spa is safe. | 去过温泉的每个人都很安全 |
[25:23] | No,no,he took my blackberry. | 不, 不, 他拿了我的黑莓PDA |
[25:25] | He said all my rich friends were gonna get it. | 他说我的有钱朋友都会遭此劫 |
[25:29] | Horatio. | 霍雷肖 |
[25:30] | Paramedics are here. | 医护队来了 |
[25:33] | What have you got? | 你知道了什么? |
[25:34] | We,uh,we got patrol cars at all the other ladies’ homes,including marisol’S. | 每位女士家都派了一辆巡逻车 包括玛瑞叟家 |
[25:38] | It’s not gonna be enough,frank. | 远远不够,弗兰克. |
[25:39] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[25:40] | He’s got her pda and all her contacts. | 他拿了她的PDA, 手上有她的关系网 |
[25:43] | That’s too many to cover. No way we can protect everyone. | 要保护的人太多了 我们不可能都保护到 |
[25:45] | That’s exactly what he’s counting on. | 他正是利用这一点 |
[26:11] | So I guess this eliminates carvell,right? ‘Cs in custody wh all this went down. | 卡维尔排除了, 对吧? 这一切发生是他还在收押中 |
[26:16] | So who the hell is this guy? | 那这小子到底是谁? |
[26:20] | I’ve never seen a gta escalate to hoes. Whoever he is,he’s deerate. | 从来没见过偷车贼变成上门抢劫 这人已经成了亡命徒 |
[26:25] | That’s the worst kind. | 这是最坏的情形 |
[26:28] | Damn. | 妈的 |
[26:29] | No print? | 没有指纹? |
[26:31] | No,I’ve got ridge detail, but nothing makeable. | 找到了指纹的隆脊部分 但没什么用处 |
[26:36] | But ridge detail means that he wasn’t wearing gloves. | 但隆脊说明他没戴手套 |
[26:39] | Thatight– epithelis on the rope. | 没错――绳子上的表皮细胞 |
[26:49] | That’s good. We’ll get o DNA. | 太好了, 拿去DNA检验 |
[27:06] | Hey,you got any results on that rope? | 绳子上的线索有结果了吗? |
[27:08] | Almost. | 快了 |
[27:12] | Look,I’m sorry about earlier,okay? | 听着, 早上的事我很抱歉 |
[27:14] | I didn’t mean to be rude. | 我不是故意这么粗鲁的 |
[27:16] | Whatever. You know what? | 随便你. 你知道吗? |
[27:17] | I was just really worried about marisol. And not everything is something. | 我只是很担心玛瑞叟 不是每件事都要花精神的 |
[27:20] | No,I know that. It’s just that… | 不, 我知道 只是…… |
[27:22] | got a hit on the dna from the rope. | 绳子上的DNA有结果了 |
[27:25] | Prior b&E. Javier morena. | B&E优先 加维尔 莫瑞那. |
[27:29] | Let me see that. | 让我看看 |
[27:37] | isn’t that the spa victim’s last name? | 那不是温泉死者的姓氏吗? |
[27:39] | Yeah. It is. | 没错 |
[27:50] | I can’t believe I felt sorry for you. | 我不敢相信我居然曾为你难过 |
[27:52] | For god’sake,I didn’t kill wife. | 上帝作证, 我没有杀我的妻子 |
[27:55] | I must say, | 我得说 |
[27:56] | it was a good cover-up. The whole robbery thing. | 整个抢劫是个完美的掩饰 |
[27:59] | Look,I wish you’d listeto me. I was never near that sp | 听着, 你得听我说 我从来没靠近过那个温泉 |
[28:02] | what a nthia ore’s house,huh? | 那辛西娅 吉莫尔的房子呢, 嗯? |
[28:04] | How you gonna lie about that,javier? We have your dna. | 对此你也要撒谎吗, 加维尔 我们有你的DNA |
[28:12] | All right, I’ve been to cynthia’s house. | 好吧, 我去过辛西娅的房子 |
[28:16] | But I wasn’t there to hurt her. | 但不是为了害她 |
[28:17] | What,tying her up and scaring her to death, that was for what,for pleasure? | 哦, 把她绑起来吓她个半死 是为了愉悦身心? |
[28:21] | Yeah,I tied her up. | 是的, 我绑了她 |
[28:24] | But not this morning. | 但不是今天早上 |
[28:26] | And I swear it was consensual. | 我发誓这是两厢情愿的 |
[28:30] | So you’re having an affair. | 你们在婚外恋 |
[28:31] | You want proof,I got pictures. | 你要证据, 我有照片 |
[28:34] | Well,hey, | 好吧, 嘿― |
[28:35] | that’s a perfect motive for killing your wife. | 这是个谋杀你妻子的绝好动机 |
[28:37] | Look,I’m telling I didn’t kill victoria | 我说了, 我没有杀维多利亚 |
[28:41] | come oan. Our sex life was, | 拜托, 我们的性生活实在是…… |
[28:45] | but… but I loved her | 但是……但是我爱她 |
[28:47] | don’t even. Don’t even. | 不要提, 提也不要提 |
[28:51] | – I’m sorry. – You shoulde. | – 抱歉 – 应该的 |
[28:56] | Whatis story | 他的解释是? |
[28:58] | he says he was s&m buddies with cynthia gre. | 他说他和辛西娅 gremore在玩SM游戏 |
[29:01] | Victim of the home invasion? | 上门抢劫的受害者? |
[29:03] | Well,it doesn’t eliminate as a sct in our shooting. | 没有排除他在射击案中凶手的可能性 |
[29:07] | Yeah,well,we need proof. | 是啊, 可我们需要证据 |
[29:09] | Let’t by cfirming their relatiship with cynthia. | 从向辛西娅确定他们的关系开始 |
[29:12] | We w’t have to. He ss he has pictus. | 不需要 他说他有照片 |
[29:15] | Pictures. | 照片 |
[29:20] | What are think | 你在想什么? |
[29:22] | I just got an idea. | 想到一个主意 |
[29:29] | His everything? | 都在这儿了? |
[29:30] | peeping pete travels light. | “偷窥狂皮特”的便携手电 |
[29:33] | You want to tell me why i got these stuff out of booking? | 想说说为什么取回这些证物? |
[29:35] | Voyeurs like to document,so I’m thinking he might have pictures of the spa crime scene. | 偷窥狂喜欢拍照 我想他可能有温泉枪杀案的照片 |
[29:39] | Tripsays he checked this one. It’s not a camera phone. | 特里普说他已经检查过了 这手机不带摄像头 |
[29:46] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[29:50] | This is a pretty big pen for a massage therapist to carry around. | 对一个按摩师来说 这支笔携带起来太笨重了 |
[29:54] | Is there a hole in the side of it? | 一侧是不是有个洞? |
[29:59] | It has a lens. | 它有镜头 |
[30:18] | Not that I’m not enjoying these, but this guy’s gross. | 不是我不享受这些 不过这家伙实在太恶心了 |
[30:21] | Well,maybe he can help us. | 嗯, 也许他能帮我们 |
[30:26] | our guy did get some shots. | 这家伙的确抓到些好镜头 |
[30:29] | The creep liked skin and blood. | 这家伙迷恋血肉之躯 |
[30:31] | Okay,there’s the guy with the gun. | 好了, 带枪男出现了 |
[30:33] | Let’s compare him to the husband of the dead girl. | 把他和死者丈夫做个对比 |
[30:36] | It’s gonna be kind of hard with the mask on. | 戴着面具比起来有点麻烦 |
[30:42] | what about height? | 高度呢? |
[30:44] | Yeah,I could do that if we have a reference point. | 如果能有个参照物就行 |
[30:47] | Okay,the thing with the towel on it. | 好, 用挂毛巾的那个东西 |
[30:50] | Nice,okay. | 很好,就这个 |
[30:52] | It’s called a coat rack,by the way. | 顺便, 这玩意叫做衣帽架 |
[30:53] | Standard one is 5 feet. | 标准高度五尺 |
[30:56] | So we just apply that sca to our guy and calculate the difference. | 用这个高度和那家伙作比对 计算差距 |
[31:02] | Five-foot-ten. | 五尺十 |
[31:04] | Morena’s over six feet. That excludes him. | 莫瑞那身高超过六尺 不是他 |
[31:06] | Oh,hang on. | 噢, 等等 |
[31:08] | See something that could help, at least when you do find the guy. | 找到些线索或许找人时能帮上忙 |
[31:10] | Guy’s got a tattoo on his wrist, the hand holding the gun. | 那枪的家伙手腕上有个刺青 |
[31:13] | Print that out. I’ll give it teryone. Good eye. | 印出来 我分发给其他人, 眼神不错 |
[31:16] | Speang of,what happened at the chop shop, du heard you pulled a statue of liberty. | 说说拆卸厂的事 听说你僵成了一雕像 |
[31:23] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的? |
[31:25] | No,just thinking it was funny, ’cause you told me to hang back athe dock. | 不, 只是觉得很好玩 因为那时你叫我退后 |
[31:30] | I told you,yodidn’thave apon. | 我告诉过你, 你没有武器 |
[31:32] | And I would have used one if I had one. | 如果我有我就会用 |
[31:37] | You go out on one damn case, you think you’re serpico? | 只出了一次现场 你以为你是什么人? |
[31:40] | – Wolfe,I… – I didn’t have a clean shot. | – 沃尔夫,我… – 我没有射击角度 |
[31:44] | Okay? That’s it. | 明白吗? 就是这样 |
[31:58] | Eric,what’s going on? | 艾瑞克,出了什么事? |
[32:00] | – Where’s marisol? – She’s at the hospital. | – 玛瑞叟在哪里? – 她在医院 |
[32:02] | You’re sure? She’s not answering… | 你肯定? 她不接… |
[32:03] | …her cell phone and the alarm just went off at her house. | …手机, 家里的警报刚刚响了 |
[32:05] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[32:48] | Eric,check his pulse. | 艾瑞克,摸下他的脉搏 |
[32:57] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[33:03] | That tattoo. | 那刺青 |
[33:05] | It matches the one ryan and cooper found on pete’s pictures. | 和瑞恩,库珀在皮特照片上找到一样 是他开枪打的维多利亚 |
[33:10] | Put a gun in my sister’s face. | 拿枪指着我姐姐的头 |
[33:18] | you son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[33:19] | You know him? | 你知道他? |
[33:21] | His name’s greg everest. | 他叫格瑞 艾维斯特. |
[33:23] | Questioned him when we picked up carvell. | 从卡维尔的工厂提来的 |
[33:25] | Worked at the shop. Came up clean. | 审问过后排除了他 |
[33:29] | Yeah,so the question is,eric,who killed him? | 问题是, 艾瑞克, 谁杀了他? |
[33:42] | how u feeling? | 觉得怎么样? |
[33:43] | Much better now that I’he hosl, he’s not letting me go home. | 好多了 我从医院出来了, 可他不让我回家 |
[33:46] | I know. Um… | 我知道, 嗯… |
[33:47] | the shooter om thirning, maris has escalatedome inS. | 凶手的行为已经升级为上门抢劫 |
[33:51] | We think they’re turning on each other. He was found at your house dead today. | 我们认为他们发生了内讧 今天他死在了你家 |
[33:58] | Whato I do? | 我该怎么办? |
[34:00] | I want you to stay at my place till this is over. | 我想你待在我家, 直到一切结束 |
[34:05] | You’ve done so much for me. You don’t have to… | 你为我做了够多的了 不需要…… |
[34:06] | I think it would be a good idea. | 我想这会是个好主意 |
[34:11] | Are u sure? | 你肯定吗? |
[34:13] | I am. | 肯定 |
[34:15] | I’m going to have the officer take you over there right now. | 我现在就请警官送你过去 |
[34:18] | – Officer. – Go ahead. | – 警官 – 去吧 |
[34:38] | I can’t believe I let this guy go | 我不敢相信自己竟然放过了这家伙 |
[34:40] | at the car place. Don’t beat yourself up,calleigh. | 在汽车厂那 不要责怪自己,凯丽. |
[34:44] | The boy looks like charlie brown. | 这孩子看上去像查理 布朗 (“花生漫画”的男主角) |
[34:46] | It doesn’t matter. We’re taught not to pay attention to type. | 不是这样的 我们学过如何不被外形影响 |
[34:49] | You’re also taught to follow the evidence. | 你也学过要追寻着证据的足迹 |
[34:51] | But he had a tattoo.If I had looked more closely,i would’ve seen it. | 但他有刺青, 如果我看得够仔细 应该能发现的 |
[34:54] | It would’ve been out of context if you had. | 这样做就不合规范了 |
[34:57] | I hope you’re right. | 希望你是对的 |
[34:59] | Of course I am,honey. | 当然, 亲爱的 |
[35:06] | It’s a .38. | 点38口径 |
[35:07] | Same type pulled from victoria morena. | 和维多利亚 莫瑞那身上的一样 |
[35:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[35:11] | I’d have to confirm it,but I’d say it’s possible he was shot with his own gun. | 我必须做鉴证确认 但我认为很有可能他死于凶枪 |
[35:20] | well, | 嗯 |
[35:22] | makes sense. There are definite signs of struggle on the body. | 有道理 尸体上有明显的挣扎痕迹 |
[35:25] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 嗯 |
[35:26] | Besides the laceration, | 除了伤口 |
[35:28] | he’s got at least one broken rib and a nasty contusion. | 他还断了根肋骨, 以及严重挫伤 |
[35:32] | That’s a weird pattern. Do you think somebody hit him with something? | 痕迹很奇怪 是不是有人拿什么东西砸了他? |
[35:35] | Or Orabbed him. | 或抓了他 |
[35:40] | That would mean thhere would’ve had to have been something between their hand and his skin. | 意味着手与皮肤之间有东西 |
[35:45] | Well,I can tell you greg wasn’t wearleeves when I g | 我可以告诉你格瑞来我这时没穿长袖 |
[35:49] | maybe our killer was wearing gloves. | 也许凶手戴着手套 |
[35:52] | Would be enoh to leave a pattern. | 足够留下印痕了 |
[36:10] | So,what did you and alexx come up with? | 你和阿利克斯发现了什么? |
[36:13] | There’s a patterned bruise on greg everest’s arm. | 格瑞 艾维斯特的手臂上有一处瘀伤印痕 |
[36:16] | So what,you think,uh, his killer was wearing gloves? | 所以你认为, 呃, 凶手戴着手套? |
[36:19] | I’m comparing every pair I could find. | 正比对我能找到每一种手套 |
[36:25] | These are close, | 两副很接近 |
[36:27] | but they’d have to have stitching across the fingers to make this line. | 但必须要有针脚才能留下这种线痕 |
[36:32] | Maby be stitching didn’t cause it. | 也许不是针脚留下的 |
[36:34] | Maybe our killer wore gloves that stop halfway up the fingers. | 也许我们的凶手戴的是半截手套 |
[36:37] | Like weight- fting ? | 举重手套? |
[36:38] | Like drivi gloves. | 驾驶手套 |
[36:40] | Y,bri up the glovesI got off hayden. | 查一下海登的手套 |
[36:52] | He’s our man. | 就是他 |
[36:55] | I’ll tell H. | 我去告诉老霍. |
[37:03] | Greg everest sold you a stolen car, and you wanted him dead. | 格瑞 艾维斯特卖给你一辆赃车 所以你要他死 |
[37:08] | Look… | 听着… |
[37:09] | I studied business law at harvard for two years. | 我在哈佛读了两年商法 |
[37:13] | The judge is never gonna hold me on this, | 法官不会因此而判我 |
[37:15] | hayden, this is a criminal case. | 海登, 这是一起犯罪 |
[37:18] | It’s not going to matter. | 没关系 |
[37:19] | Oh,yes,it will. | 当然有关系 |
[37:21] | Do you know who my father is? | 你知道我父亲是谁? |
[37:23] | I hope he’s a lawyer. | 希望他是个律师 |
[37:25] | You’re going to need one. | 因为你正需要一个 |
[37:26] | This is ridiculous. I don’t even own a gun. | 太荒谬了, 我连枪都没有 |
[37:29] | And that’s why you used greg’S. | 所以你用了格瑞的枪 |
[37:32] | Your own people said they didn’t find any of that gun residue stuff on my hands. | 你自己人说 在我手上没找到火药残留物 |
[37:36] | That’s because you were wearing driving gloves. | 那是因为你戴着驾驶手套 |
[37:40] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[37:43] | I’m going to. | 正准备 |
[37:44] | We confiscated this glove when you got pulled over in the lamborghini. | 你从兰博基尼下来时 我们没收了这副手套 |
[37:49] | Your glove matches that bruise on greg. | 他和格瑞身上的瘀伤痕迹吻合 |
[37:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:56] | I went to the guy’s work. | 我去了那人工作的地方 |
[37:58] | I watched him leave. I followed him to some house, | 我看着他离开 跟着他到了某间房子 |
[38:00] | and we had an argument. | 然后吵了起来 |
[38:02] | – That car was hot. – Like you didn’t know. | – 那是辆赃车 – 好像你不知道一样 |
[38:04] | – I want my money. – I don’t ha now | – 把钱还给我 – 现在没有 |
[38:07] | gethe hell out of here! | 给我滚出去! |
[38:09] | It was just an argument. | 只是争吵而已 |
[38:10] | I didn’t kill anybody. | 我没有杀人 |
[38:12] | Drop the act,hayden,okay? | 别演戏了,海登,行不? |
[38:14] | Based on your education, | 根据你受的教育 |
[38:17] | you should know we have enough for a conviction. | 应该很清楚 我们有足够的证据提出起诉 |
[38:24] | he took off with 100 grand of my money. Wouldn’t you try to get it back? | 他拿了我十万块! 换了你难道不想拿回来? |
[38:27] | I suppose I would,but I don’t think I’d kill him over it. | 估计会的 但我不会因此而杀人 |
[38:30] | I wanty money. | 把钱还给我 |
[38:32] | Listen,you rich little brat, I’ll give you something. | 听着, 你这个富家子 我会给你…… |
[38:38] | I couldn’t let him get away with that. | 我不能就这么让他走了 |
[38:40] | Street punk like that pulling a gun on someone with my background? | 像他一样的街头小混混 居然拿枪对着我这种身分背景的人? |
[38:45] | Well,now,hayden, you can add “killer” to your resume. | 现在, 海登 你可以把“杀手”写进你的简历 |
[38:54] | Hey,we goour guy. Good job with the viper. | 嘿, 我们抓到人了 干得好! |
[38:59] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[39:05] | You,uh… | 你, 呃…… |
[39:07] | you headed out? | 准备走了? |
[39:09] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:14] | Hey,ryan,I promise I’m only going to ask you this once,but the… | 嘿,瑞恩,我发誓只问一遍, 但是…… |
[39:19] | shooting… had nothing to do with your eye,did it? | 射击那事… 和你眼睛没关系,对吗? |
[39:26] | I wish it did. | 我倒希望如此 |
[39:32] | You know,when I first stared patrol,I was on nights, | 我开始当巡警时值的夜班 |
[39:35] | and then they moved me to days, and after about a year, | 然后他们把我调到日班 接着一年之后 |
[39:38] | they put me back on nights. | 又调回夜班 |
[39:40] | I don’t follow. | 我不明白 |
[39:42] | Well,in all my time on days, I had lost my night eyes. | 值日班的时候 我得了夜盲症 |
[39:45] | And I never said anything to anyone about it ’cause I was scared. | 我没有对别人提过 因为我很害怕 |
[39:49] | I couldn’t see. | 我看不见 |
[39:51] | You know it was broad daylight this afternoon. | 你知道今天下午光线很充足 |
[40:01] | What I’m saying is that sometimes… | 我要说的意思是, 有时候…… |
[40:04] | change can throw you off. | 改变会令你措手不及 |
[40:06] | You were on patrol. You went into the lab. | 你曾经是巡警 然后进了实验室 |
[40:08] | It’s easy to forget how to be in the field. | 很容易就忘了出现场的感觉 |
[40:12] | Did you ever freeze? | 你有过僵住的一刻吗? |
[40:14] | Not yet… | 还没有… |
[40:16] | but it could happen to any of us at any time. | 但它可能在任何时间任何人身上发生 |
[40:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:29] | You’d do the same thing for me if I were having a bad day. | 如果我撞上糟糕的一天 你也要这么做 |
[40:36] | See you later. | 回头见 |
[40:47] | Marisol,you okay? Why aren’t you at home? | 玛瑞叟, 你还好吗? 为什么不待在我家? |
[40:54] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事? |
[40:58] | You know,it’s funny. | 你知道, 太可笑了 |
[41:01] | I… | 我… |
[41:02] | I’ve been fighting this… stupid cancer, | 一直那么努力的对抗…糟糕的癌症 |
[41:05] | and… | 于是… |
[41:07] | ion’t know. I guess I never really thought about things. | 我不知道 我猜我从来没有用心想过事情 |
[41:11] | Like what things? | 比如? |
[41:14] | Like what I’d be missing. | 比如我错失了什么 |
[41:17] | You know,this morning… | 你知道,这个早晨… |
[41:19] | that woman, she was shot right in front of me. | 那个女人就在我面前被射中 |
[41:26] | I don’t know sometimes I think… | 我不知道, 有时我想… |
[41:29] | I’ve been trying so hard not to die | 我太过努力着不想死 |
[41:33] | that I forget to live. | 却忘了如何生 |
[41:37] | There’s so much that I-I’ve never done. | 有太多事情我没有做过 |
[41:40] | You know,I’ve never traveled– | 比如,我从未旅行―― |
[41:42] | really traveled. | 真正的旅行 |
[41:45] | You can do those things now. | 你可以现在做 |
[41:53] | I’ve never had a baby. | 我没有生过孩子 |
[41:59] | It’s not too late. | 还不晚 |
[42:06] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[42:09] | I said it’s not too late. | 我说还不晚 |
[42:13] | When you say that… I believe you. | 当你这么说时… 我信你 |
[42:17] | That’s because it’s true. | 因为这是事实 |
[42:33] | ” CSI:Miami Season 04 EP 19 ” -=END=- |