Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第4季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第4季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:20] it’s the last day for closing arguments in the murder trial of stephen rowe. 今天是斯帝芬 罗谋杀案最后一天庭辩
[00:24] Accused in the disappearance and murder of his wife,melissa, 他被控谋杀妻子,梅丽莎
[00:27] whose body has never been found. 而梅丽莎的尸体一直没有找到
[00:30] No body doesn’t mean no crime. 没有尸体不代表没有罪行
[00:34] Melissa hasn’t used her credit cards 梅丽莎没有刷卡消费
[00:36] or withdrawn money from any of her bank accounts 也未从任何银行账户中提款
[00:39] or even contacted her father in over six months. 甚至未联系其父长达六个月
[00:42] Clearly,we have cessation of life. 显然,有条生命消逝了
[00:53] I have a title for ms. West’s case against stephen: 韦斯特小姐对斯帝芬的起诉可以概括为一句话
[00:56] “Evidence of things not seen.” “不可见者为证据”
[00:59] ‘Cause I don’t see anything. 因为我什么证据也看不见
[01:03] A gift from her father when she began culinary school. 他父亲送给女儿烹饪学校开学的礼物
[01:06] It’s part of a set. That’s why mr. Rowe had to put it back. 这是一套中的一把 解释了罗为什么必须把它放回去
[01:10] Unfortunately for him, he didn’t put all of it back. 很不幸, 他没有完整地放回去
[01:15] The tip broken off when he stabbed her. 刀尖在刺伤她时折断了
[01:20] The marriage was unhappy. 婚姻并不幸福
[01:23] And,yes, stephen was having an affair. 不错, 斯帝芬的确有婚外情
[01:26] He met allison grady and found true love. 与爱利森 格雷迪的相遇让他找到真爱
[01:29] No crime in that. 相爱无罪
[01:31] But ask yourselves: Why kill your wife 请扪心自问 为什么要杀了妻子
[01:34] when divorce is an option? 他完全可以选择离婚
[01:36] Divorce was never an option for mr. Rowe. That would make him the bad guy. 罗先生绝不会选择离婚 那会败坏他的名声
[01:40] And for a man who refuses to hold a job, alimony would be fatal. 而对一个拒绝工作的人来说 赡养费会是致命的
[01:44] It would be much easier to slice your wife up and throw her remains into the ocean. 更简单的做法是 将她碎尸万段, 抛入大海
[01:52] Melissa rowe was missing three days– 梅丽莎 罗失踪后三天
[01:56] three– before he called the police. 三天 三天后你才报警
[02:11] Finally, 最后
[02:12] consider the four 20-pound dumbbells curiously missing 还有四具20磅重的哑铃神秘地
[02:16] from mr. Rowe’s personal set. 从罗先生的运动器械中消失
[02:18] No body doesn’t mean no crime. 没有尸体不意味着没有罪行
[02:21] No body… 没有尸体…
[02:22] means mr. Rowe had enough weight. 只说明罗先生加了足够的重量
[02:31] When you go behind those doors, 当你们回到那门里
[02:33] there’s only one question you need to ask: 你回答一个问题:
[02:36] Do you want to send a young man to death row 你想将一名年轻人送上绞刑架
[02:39] based on things not seen? 只因你这些“不可见的证据”
[02:44] Your honour, the jury has a verdict 法官阁下, 陪审团已有结果
[02:49] jury foreman, 陪审团代表
[02:51] has the jury reached a unanimous desion on the issue that was submitted to you? 陪审团是否已经达成了 统一意见并告知于你?
[02:55] Yes,your honor. 是的,法官阁下
[02:56] If you’ll give the verdict to the deputy,please. 请将结果转交于我
[03:04] If the defendant would please stand. 请被告起立
[03:15] In the state of florida V. Stephen rowe, 弗罗里达州政府 公诉斯帝芬 罗一案中
[03:18] on the charge of murder in the first degree of melissa rowe… 指控其对妻子的一级谋杀
[03:25] …we find the defendant… 我们认为
[03:32] not guilty. 被告无罪
[03:48] all right. 就这样
[03:51] Horatio. 霍雷肖
[03:52] Looks like a fisherman just found melissa rowe’s body. 一名渔夫似乎找到了梅丽莎 罗的尸体
[03:58] The bad news is, the verdict’s already in. 坏消息是,裁定已经给出
[04:00] The verdict is in,frank, 裁定已经给出, 弗兰克
[04:03] but the jury is out. 但陪审团还未就座
[04:24] CSI: Miami Season 04 Episode 18 “Double Jeopardy” “双重谋杀”
[04:59] just hours after Stephen rowe was acquitted for the murder of his wife 就在斯帝芬 罗从杀妻指控中 脱罪几小时后
[05:03] a body believed to be melissa rowe has been founded in the local lake 湖中一具据信是 梅丽莎 罗的尸体被发现……
[05:08] Is that her,alexx? 是她吗, 阿利克斯?
[05:10] She was in the water a long time,horatio. 她被扔进水里很久了,霍雷肖.
[05:16] It’ll be hard to determine what was degradation from injury. 很难通过伤痕判定降解程度
[05:21] I’ll call you from the office when I confirm her id. 确定身份后我会告诉你
[05:23] No,need,alexx. 不需要,阿利克斯.
[05:25] That’s melissa’s favorite dress. 那是梅丽莎最喜欢的衣服
[05:30] Let’s get her 带走
[05:34] Eric. Did you get anything in the water? 艾瑞克,水下有何发现?
[05:36] No. No weights. She was drifting free. 没有哑铃 尸体随波逐流
[05:38] Okay. It won’t be far from where you found her. 好,哑铃应该离她被发现的地方不远
[05:41] Won’t stop looking till I find them. 直到找到它们为止
[05:42] All right. 很好
[05:46] Officer. 警官
[05:47] Let him go. 让他过来
[05:53] Mr. Bowman. 波曼先生
[05:54] Mr. Bowman,I… 波曼先生,我…
[05:55] no,it is- is it my daughter? 不…那…那是不是我女儿?
[05:57] I won’t know till I confirm the dna, but I… 确认DNA之前还无法肯定,但我…
[06:00] I think it’s melissa. 我想那的确是梅丽莎
[06:02] Mr. Bowman. You have to let me see her. Mr. Bowman. -波曼先生 -你必须让我见见她…
[06:05] No,I… I need to know. 不,我…我要知道
[06:08] I gotta know. Mr. Bowman, listen to me. -我必须知道 -波曼先生,听我说
[06:11] I want you to stay here with me. 我希望和我留在这里
[06:14] Mr. Bowman. 波曼先生
[06:18] Stay here with me. 和我留在这里
[06:20] We need to go,boys. 要走了,伙计
[06:22] What do I do now,lieutenant? 我该怎么办,中尉?
[06:25] Let’s remember melissa the way she was. 记住梅丽莎她曾经的样子
[06:30] All right? 好吗?
[06:35] Let’s do that. 节哀顺变
[06:48] Oh,my gosh, why is it so cold in here? 哦,天,这里怎么这么冷?
[06:51] I don’t want to lose what little of her I’ve got. 我可不愿失掉她身上仅有的痕迹
[06:54] When you pull a body out of the water, putrefaction goes into overdrive. 水下浸泡加快了尸体的腐烂过程
[06:57] Well,tell me you at least have have enough for cause of death. 恩,至少告诉我你知道死因了
[07:00] Don’t know yet. 还不清楚
[07:02] What I can tell you is, her fingers were cut off. 我清楚的是:她的手指被切掉了
[07:05] Are you sure it wasn’t the wildlife? 肯定不是野生动物咬的?
[07:06] No. They only go for the meaty parts– the lips,ears. 不,它们只吃有肉的部位 嘴唇,耳朵
[07:10] The fish finished the job, but someone got them started. 鱼把剩余的部分吃掉了 可有人先切断了手指
[07:14] M hoping her legs can tell us something. 希望她的腿能告诉我们些什么
[07:16] Looks like the panty hose kept everything together. 连裤袜保护了她的腿
[07:20] Whatoman wears panty hose in miami? 什么人在迈阿密还穿连裤袜?
[07:24] Her husband said she s going to a club the night she disappeared. 丈夫说失踪那晚她正准备去俱乐部
[07:27] That is exactly my point. I do not believe one word that man says. 正是我的观点 那男人的话我一个字都不信
[07:31] Maybe you can find something once the panty hose dry out. 连裤袜干后你也许能找到点线索
[07:37] Adipocere. 尸蜡
[07:38] I thought that only formed in fatty tissue. 我以为只有在脂肪组织中才有尸蜡
[07:40] There’s a little bit of fat everywhere in the body. 人体中每个部分都有脂肪
[07:42] Water kills most bacteria except the ones that digest fat. 水杀死了除脂肪消化菌外的大部分细菌
[07:45] They excrete the adipocere. 这种细菌分泌尸蜡
[07:47] The soapy material coats nearby tissue protecting it from decay 这种皂状物体覆盖了附近的组织 防止其腐化
[07:51] sometimes for years. 有时长达数年
[07:52] So the panty hose kept the waterfrom wearing away the adipocere,and that preserved her thighs. 因此连裤袜防止水冲走尸蜡 从而保护了她的大腿
[07:57] Yeah. Sharp force trauma. Based on the tears in her dress, 没错 根据衣服上的裂口,这是锋利外力损伤
[08:01] poor baby girl has wounds like these all over her body. 可怜的孩子浑身都是这种伤口
[08:05] Tissue is too degraded to compare it to our knife. 组织过度腐化 无法和凶器做对比
[08:07] Well,I know that this sounds terrible, 好吧,这听上去有点恐怖
[08:09] but let’s hope he cut her to the bone. 希望他切到了她的骨头
[09:11] how’s it going with the toolmarks from the rowe case? 罗案子里的凶器痕迹查得怎么样了?
[09:14] I’m comparing the stria from a cast of melissa’s 正比对梅丽莎腿节上的伤痕
[09:17] femur to a test mark of the knife from the trial. 和凶器在审判中做的实验性痕迹
[09:24] I see you went virtual with the micro-ct. 你在用显微CT模拟视觉图
[09:33] It’s the murder weapon. 正是凶器
[09:35] That knife made the indentation on melissa’s femur three times 刀在梅丽莎腿节上留下了三道凹口
[09:39] even with the broken tip? 即使刀尖已经断裂?
[09:40] The tip must’ve broken off before the attack. 刀尖一定在攻击前就已断裂
[09:42] Why would rowe use a broken knife for the murder? 为什么罗使用一把断了尖的凶刀
[09:45] So what does this get us? 这又告诉我们什么?
[09:46] Double jeopardy– 两次试图谋杀–
[09:47] even with the new evidence, we can’t retry for the same case. 即使有新的证据 我们也不能重开旧案
[09:51] Whose idea was it to go to trial without a body? 谁决定在没有尸体的情况下提出上诉?
[09:54] The state attorney thought the case was solid enough. 州检查官认为案子赢面够大
[09:56] Rowe didn’t waive the time, we didn’t have the time. 罗没有申请延期开庭 所以我们没有时间
[10:36] Those the missing dumbbells rowe used to weigh melissa’s body down? 这些是罗用来绑在梅丽莎尸体上 使其下坠的哑铃?
[10:39] Look,if you don’t move,I’m gonna have you arrested for obstruction. 听着, 如果你不挪窝 我会以妨碍办案的名义逮捕你
[10:41] Simple yes or no. 是, 或不是
[10:43] Look,I’m not ryan,erica,okay? 看, 我不是瑞恩, 艾丽卡,OK?
[10:45] I’m not gonna talk to you about the rowe case. 我不会跟你谈罗的案子
[10:49] You just did. 你已经谈了
[10:57] Lieutenant caine. 凯恩中尉
[10:58] Hope you’re re to return my stuff. Sure would like my laptop back. 希望你能送回我的物品 最好能要回我的手提
[11:02] – Got quite a spread here. – This is my family’s house,lieutenant. – 房子真宽敞 – 是我家的房子, 中尉
[11:05] Is that a fact? 是事实吗?
[11:07] Did you buy that rock on your finger yourself,too? 手指上的“石头”也是自己买的吗?
[11:09] I’m paying her back. 我会还她的
[11:11] With your dead wife’s policy. 用你亡妻的保险赔偿金
[11:13] Were you just in the neighborhood,thought you’d stop by for a littleolice harassment? 莫非你恰巧走过街区 想进来骚扰骚扰我们?
[11:15] No,actually, 不, 事实上
[11:16] we’ve recovered the weights that you used to sink melissa with. 我们找回了你用来沉坠梅丽莎的哑铃
[11:21] A jury found him innocent. 陪审团认为他无罪
[11:23] Never confuse an acquittal with innocence. 别把宣判无罪与清白无辜搞混了
[11:27] Just leave us alone. 让我们独自待一会儿
[11:28] The press hounds us, you cops drive by every night. 媒体紧追不舍 警察每晚都经过
[11:32] We just want to get on with our les. 我们只想开始自己的生活
[11:33] So did melissa. 梅丽莎也是
[11:34] You know what,caine? 你知道吗, 凯恩?
[11:36] You shouldn’t believe everything you read in the press. 别全信报纸上说的那套
[11:40] Everyone’s got melissa with a halo on her head. 每个人都把梅丽莎当成有光环的天使
[11:44] But she wasn’t who you thought she was. 但她不是你想的那样
[11:47] Is that why you killed her? 所以你杀了她?
[11:50] I didn’t kill melissa. 我没有杀梅丽莎
[11:54] Now,get off my property. 现在, 滚出我的地盘
[12:03] So horatio said something to rowe, got him all worked up. 霍雷肖对罗说了几句 戳到了他的痛处
[12:06] His lawyer wants all the evidence back. 他的律师要求取回所有的证据
[12:08] I liked your erica sikes exclusive about finding rowe’s weights. 我喜欢“艾丽卡 塞克斯宣称找到哑铃” 的独家报道
[12:12] Didn’t say any of that to her. She made it all up. 我什么都没说 她自己杜撰的
[12:15] Oh,where have I heard that before? 哦, 这句话怎么有点耳熟?
[12:17] Oh,that’s right, I said the same thing. 没错, 我以前也说过
[12:19] Give it a rest,wolfe. 饶了我吧, 沃尔夫
[12:20] Equal time,bro,equal time. 此一时彼一时, 兄弟
[12:22] Yeah. Look,you’re supposed to be going through the files on rowe’s laptop. 你不是应该检查一遍 罗手提里的文件吗
[12:26] Didn’t bother. It’s already documented. 不费吹灰之力 都已经归档了
[12:27] That’s how we found out rowe was having an affair. 所以我们才发现罗有婚外情
[12:30] Horatio wanted you to review… 霍雷肖想让你看一看…
[12:31] what I did do was go through the files that weren’t in the laptop. 我现在做的是检查 并不存在于手提中的文档
[12:35] I’m not following you. 不明白你的意思
[12:36] Just ’cause you hit delete doesn’t mean the file’s gone. 按下删除键并不意味着文档就消失了
[12:40] It’s still on your hard-drive. 它仍然存在于你的硬盘上
[12:49] The space is relabeled as available, but the file’s still there. 这块空间被标示为可用 但文档其实还在那儿
[12:55] Sometimes,it takes a long time for things to save over it. 有时需要很长时间才能覆盖掉
[12:59] That’s how I found these. 所以我找到了这些
[13:04] Looks like he was nervous we’d find his white sheet th the pointy hat. 看来他很害怕我们找到 “白底尖头旗”
[13:08] Rowe was a white supremacist? 罗是个白人至上主义者?
[13:10] While he clearly didn’t embrace our african brethren, 至少他绝对不热爱非裔兄弟
[13:13] I think his interests were a little more narrow. 他的兴趣似乎狭隘了一点
[13:16] Genealogy,family genetics. 家系学, 家庭基因
[13:21] Looks like he was worried about how his kids were going to turn out. 看来他很担心他孩子的样子
[13:24] Definitely wanted white ones. 绝对想要个白种小孩
[13:26] Then,I guess we just found out what melissa’s little secret is. 我猜是时候找出梅丽莎的小秘密了
[13:30] Melissa’s mother died when she was nine months old. 梅丽莎的母亲在她九个月大时死了
[13:32] We just never talked about her. 我们从来没谈起过她
[13:34] Stepn found out that melissa’s mom was black after they were married. 结婚后 斯帝芬才发现梅丽莎的母亲是黑人
[13:38] They only dated a month, then eloped to vegas. 他们才认识一个月 就私奔去了拉斯维加斯
[13:42] Mr. Bowman, when exactly did he find out? 波曼先生, 他发现此事的确切时间?
[13:45] When I met him. A week after they came back from the wedding. 我们见面时 婚礼回来后一个星期
[13:51] How could you lie to me about that? 你怎么能对我撒这个谎?
[13:53] I’m sorry,stephen. 对不起, 斯帝芬.
[13:54] I just don’t go telling everyone I’m half black. 我不可能告诉每个人我有一半黑人血统
[13:57] Oh,yeah,well,i wouldn’t either. 哦好吧, 我也不会
[13:58] It’s not like at. 不是这样的
[14:01] Why does it matter? 这有什么关系?
[14:02] Why does it matter? What are our kids going to look like? 这有什么关系? 我们的孩子会长成什么样?
[14:06] I don’t know. 我不知道
[14:07] Like me. 像我
[14:09] What? 什么?
[14:10] A half-breed? 混种人?
[14:13] Damn it! 妈的!
[14:18] That bastard belongs in jail. 那混蛋该进监狱
[14:21] You know what? 你知道吗?
[14:23] I’ve got an idea. 我有一个主意
[14:33] – Lieutenant caine. – Miss west. – 凯恩中尉 – 韦斯特小姐
[14:35] You went over my head and brought in a federal prosecutor? 你跳过我, 越级提出公诉?
[14:37] Miss west,I have evidence that mr. Rowe was involved in melissa’s murder, 韦斯特小姐,我们有证据认为 罗先生涉嫌梅丽莎的谋杀案
[14:40] but I need to act on it right now. 而我必须马上行动
[14:42] On what grounds? 基于何种理由?
[14:43] I believe her killing was racially motivated. 我相信她的被杀是出于种族歧视
[14:46] A hate crime? 因恨生罪?
[14:48] You’re never going to sell that to a jury. 凭这个永远说服不了陪审团
[14:50] – I don’t agree. – Lieutenant. – 我不认为 – 中尉
[14:51] Yes,sir? 是的?
[14:52] Good work. 干得好
[14:54] I see where you’re going with this, but rowe was married to the victim. 我明白你的意图 但罗和被害者已经结婚了
[14:57] Yes,but he didn’t know her racial status till after they were married. 是, 但直到婚后他才发现她是混血儿
[15:00] Okay,lieutenant, you want to pursue this, 好, 中尉, 想按这个方向走
[15:02] get me something definitive. 必须有确实的证据
[15:04] We need a slam dunk. 要来个大力掼篮
[15:07] Thank you. 谢谢
[15:09] This is a waste of time. 你在浪费时间
[15:11] Bring us cases we can win. 给我们能赢的案子
[15:23] Horatio. 霍雷肖
[15:24] Yes,ma’am? 如何?
[15:26] For a perfect murder, there’s a lot that doesn’t make sense. 作为完美谋杀来看 案子里有太多不合情理之处
[15:30] I’m listening. 洗耳恭听
[15:31] Why use a broken knife to kill someone? 为什么用断了尖的刀去杀人?
[15:33] Question is, where is the other piece? 问题是, 断掉的部分在哪里?
[15:36] And I could ask the same question about the weights. 哑铃的情况也值得置疑
[15:38] Delko only recovered two of the four missing from rowe’s set. 德科只发现了失踪的四具哑铃中的两个
[15:40] It’s like there’s a piece of the crime missing. 好像是罪案的一部分消失一样
[15:43] So is stephen hiding another murder? 或许斯帝芬隐藏了另外一宗罪行?
[15:45] Are you thinking that he used the same knife and weights to kill someone else before? 你的意思是之前他用同一把刀 同一种哑铃杀了另外一个人?
[15:49] And was he practicing for melissa? 为杀梅丽莎而做准备?
[15:53] Practice makes perfect. 熟能生巧
[15:54] Yes,it does. We have our killer. We need to find our victim. 正是如此 另一起谋杀案, 另一位受害者
[16:05] Mr. Wolfe. 沃尔夫先生
[16:07] This is impossible. 这不可能
[16:10] How do you find mr. Rowe’s first victim when you know nothing about her? 你怎么可能在一无所知的情况下 找出罗的受害人?
[16:13] I want to stay focused on mr. Rowe. 集中注意力在罗身上
[16:16] Okay. 好吧
[16:17] Stephen rowe discovered melissa’s racial status on march 26th. 3月26日 斯帝芬 罗发现了梅丽莎的血统
[16:22] And she disappeared on october 5th. 10月5日, 她失踪了
[16:25] So those are the six months we need to look at. 我们就要调查这六个月
[16:27] That’s right. 正是如此
[16:27] So we got to find where he worked, 要找出他在哪里工作
[16:30] where he lived,where he ate sushi. 住在哪里, 在哪里吃的寿司
[16:32] Asap. 越快越好
[16:36] Are you finished with the vics? 受害人都查完了?
[16:38] Yeah. 嗯
[16:40] So thetars are all the female victims in the area during the six months we’re worried about. 这些就是过去六个月中所有的失踪女性
[16:45] And this database is the entire life of stephen 而这个数据库 记录了斯帝芬 罗的生活
[16:47] rowe that you’ve compiled from six months of credit card receipts? 基于他过去六个月的信用卡消费?
[16:51] Yeah. Okay, let’s see where they intersect. 对,好 看一下两者在何处交界
[16:58] The dots indicate all the evts in rowe’s life. 点代表了罗生活的点滴
[17:01] And when they overlap with a star, 一旦与星星重叠
[17:04] that means that rowe might have a relationship with the female victim. 表示罗可能和被害女性有关联
[17:06] Especially if the victim’s murder looks a lot like melissa’S. 尤其是罪案的手法和梅丽莎一案相似
[17:10] That one’s near his old address. 这点靠近他的旧址
[17:17] Debra massey. Missinsince may 15th. 戴波拉 玛茜 失踪日期, 5月15日
[17:21] Water dump. 弃尸于水
[17:32] Yeah,the body surfaced only a couple days later, 尸体几天后就被发现了
[17:34] and the C.O.D. Was sharp force trauma. 死因:锋利外伤损伤
[17:38] That’s only two months after rowe discovered that melissa’s mother was black. 罗发现梅丽莎母亲是黑人的两周后
[17:41] Pull up the status of that case. 调出案件进展情况
[17:47] Ryan,this case is pending. 瑞恩, 这是个悬案
[17:50] Opa-locka P.D. Has arrested one ethan gaffney. He’s in custody. 奥帕罗卡警察局逮捕了一名嫌疑人 内森 加夫尼, 已被收监
[17:55] The murder looks an awful lot like melissa’S. Maybe opa-locka has the wrong guy. 案子和梅丽莎出奇的一致 或许奥帕罗卡抓错人了
[18:03] Debra massey was my student. 戴波拉 玛茜是我的学生
[18:05] – Your student? – Yeah,I’m a pilot. – 你的学生? – 对, 我是个飞行员
[18:08] I give flying lessons. 我给人上飞行课
[18:09] Mr. Gaffney, do you know a stephen rowe? 加夫尼先生 你知道斯帝芬 罗吗?
[18:13] Yeah,yeah, from the news. 当然, 从新闻上
[18:17] You trying to pin the rowe murder on me? 你想把他的案子也栽我头上?
[18:19] What,he walks on his wife’s murder, 开玩笑, 他从他老婆的谋杀里脱身
[18:21] so now you go looking for a sacrificial lamb? Is that it? 你们就来找个替罪羔羊? 是不是这样?
[18:23] We’re trying to determine if there’s a connection between the two cases. 我们正试图找出两案之间是否有联系
[18:27] Wait a minute. 等等
[18:29] Damn,I get it. 好, 我明白了
[18:30] You think he killed the lady I’m in for. 你们认为那个女人也是他杀的?
[18:32] Just relax. We’re just asking questions here. 放轻松, 我们不过问几个问题
[18:34] But that makes sense. 但这样就说得通了
[18:36] See,I had nothing to do with debra’s death. 看吧! 我和戴波拉的死没关系
[18:38] I’m as innocent as the day is long. 我的清白, 苍天可鉴
[18:39] Opa-locka P.D. Must ve had some reason to arrest you. 奥帕罗卡警察局肯定有理由才逮捕你
[18:42] I have the luck of being the last to see her alive. 我正好是最后一个见到她活着的人
[18:45] I told them,flying lesson was over, she went home. They didn’t believe me. 我说了,飞行课结束 她回家了, 他们不信我
[18:49] Well,mr. Gaffney,we’ll look for some evidence we all can believe. 好吧, 加夫尼先生 我们会找出大家都信服的证据
[18:58] Debra was stabbed, but they never found the knife. 戴波拉被刺致死, 但刀一直没找到
[19:01] Maybe because stephen rowe had it all the time. 也许是因为刀一直在斯帝芬 罗手里
[19:03] Only tool marks will tell. 凶器痕迹会说出真相
[19:05] They didn’t say anything about the bones in the autopsy findings. 尸检报告中没提到骨头的事
[19:08] Probably didn’t look. 也许没注意看
[19:10] Then I think we need to. 看来我们有此需要
[19:21] If she was in the water,too, 如果她也被扔到水里
[19:22] how come she looks so much better than stephen rowe’s wife? 怎么样子比斯帝芬 罗 的妻子好那么多?
[19:25] She was only in the water a couple of days before the gases brought her up. 她在水里没几天就被人被发现了 尸体还没有胀气
[19:29] Until she was buried,she was on ice, 直到埋葬前一直放在冰上
[19:31] which makes my job a whole lot easier. 替我的工作省了不少事
[19:36] Debra’s not missing any fingers. 戴波拉一根手指也没掉
[19:38] That’s not like melissa. 和梅丽莎不一样
[19:40] Yeah,but like melissa, debra was stabbed. 对,但和梅丽莎一样 戴波拉也是被刺致死
[19:44] She was also weighted down. 也被系了重物弃尸于水
[19:46] You think this is rowe’s practice murder? 你认为这是罗的谋杀演习?
[19:48] Those are ligature marks around her ankles. 她脚踝上的系带痕迹
[19:51] Can’t tell from what. 不知是何造成的
[19:52] If I can get a clear image, I’ll let horatio know. 如果我得到清晰图片,会告诉霍雷肖
[19:55] Okay. 好的
[19:57] Tool marks on debra’s bones were from narrower blade than melissa’s were, 戴波拉骨头上的痕迹是由 比梅丽莎案中更窄的刀刃造成的
[20:01] and they were more slashes than stabs. 与其说是刺, 还不如说是砍
[20:03] So this is not the blade with the broken tip. 不是那把断了尖的刀
[20:06] No. Debra’s edge was more flat, hollow grind,like a box cutter. 不是, 戴波拉伤口的边缘更平整 中空凹陷, 像是裁纸刀
[20:11] Melissa was a tapered knife. 杀梅丽莎的是把锥形刀
[20:12] And that means that debra and melissa were killed by different knives. 意味着戴波拉和梅丽莎死于不同的刀下
[20:17] Both were weighted down and dumped in a lake. 却都被系了重物弃于河中
[20:19] Debra floated up, but melissa stayed put. 戴波拉浮上水面 梅丽莎的却没有
[20:21] Yes,so someone is learning from their mistakes. Alexx. 有人从失败中吸取了教训, 阿利克斯
[20:24] But was it rowe making those mistakes,horatio? 是罗犯的错吗, 霍雷肖?
[20:27] Whatever was used to tie debra massey down left a unique mark in the skin. 用来系住戴波拉 玛茜的东西 在她的皮肤上留下了独特的印痕
[20:32] Now,I couldn’t make it out atirst, until I used oblique lighting. 开始我无法使其清晰 后来通过斜轴灯光才发现
[20:41] A timing chain made that mark. 同步链条留下的痕迹
[20:43] It’s used in airplane engines. 它用于飞机引擎中
[20:45] Ladies,I believe we have a suspect who can enlighten us. 女士们, 我想有位嫌疑犯 可以一解我们的疑惑
[20:49] You gave debra massey flying lessons. You work with airplanes. 你给戴波拉 玛茜上飞行课 你和飞机打交道
[20:53] Do you recognize the chain, mr. Gaffney? 认出链条来了吗, 加夫尼先生?
[20:56] It’s unique. 这很独特
[20:57] It’s found in motorcycles, snowmobiles and your airplane. 应用于摩托车 摩托雪橇和你的飞机中
[21:02] It’s called a silent chain. 叫做“静音链”
[21:03] Well,it’s talking now, isn’t it? 不过现在开口说话, 不是吗?
[21:06] You used this chain to tie weights to debra massey’s ankles. 你用这条锁链 栓住了戴波拉 玛茜的脚踝
[21:21] Mr. Gaffney,you killed debra. This is your chance to help yourself. 加夫尼先生,你杀了戴波拉. 现在是你自救的机会
[21:29] Okay,look… 好吧,听着…
[21:32] I need you to understand something, 我想你明白一件事
[21:33] ’cause those opa-locka detectives won’t listen to me. 因为那些奥帕罗卡的警察不肯听我
[21:36] I didn’t set out to kill debra. She was hitting on me. 我开始没想要杀她 是她在引诱我
[21:39] When she freaked out, I overreacted. 后来她失去控制,我反应过度了
[21:41] – Come on… – just… no! – 来吧… – 不… 别!
[21:44] Hey,come on, let finish your flying lesson. 来吧,把飞行课上完
[21:50] shut up. 闭嘴
[21:56] she wouldn’t stop screaming. 她一直在尖叫
[21:58] People were going to hear. 有人会听见的
[22:00] I had to shut her up. 我必须让她闭嘴
[22:01] Hey,for the record,I didn’t have anything to do with that rowe chick. 嘿,把这点记下来 我和罗的女人一定关系都没有
[22:05] I just don’t want those papers to start prting those lies again. 我不想那些报纸乱写谣言
[22:08] What lies? 什么谣言?
[22:09] They made me out to be some kind of hannibal lecter, 他们把我写得像是另一个 汉尼拔(一变态杀人犯)
[22:11] said I cut off her fingers and ate them. 说我切下还吃掉了她的手指
[22:12] I didn’t do that. I’m not a monster. 我可没做 我不是个怪物
[22:14] I don’t think debra would agree with that. 我不认为戴波拉会同意
[22:20] eric,the articles from debra massey’s murder– 艾瑞克,有关戴波拉 玛茜谋杀的报道–
[22:24] go back through them. 重新查一遍
[22:29] So,what do you think this article’s about? 你对这篇报道作何感想?
[22:31] “Victim’s name withheld.” “受害人姓名保密”
[22:34] These look like… melissa rowe’s murder. 看上去正像…梅丽莎 罗的案子
[22:36] Yeah,I thought so,too. Everything reads like melissa, 恩,我也是这么想的 每一点都像梅丽莎的案子
[22:40] but her fingers are cut off. 但她的手指被切断了
[22:43] This is debra massey’s murder. 这是戴波拉 玛茜的谋杀
[22:46] This ibefore gaffney waarrested. 这可是在加夫尼被捕之前
[22:47] Yeah. Describes the murder as being “perfect,” 不错,要说这件谋杀的确“完美”
[22:50] only they misrepord that her fingers had been removed. 除了报纸误以为戴波拉的手指被切掉了
[22:53] So rowe read everything he could about debra massey, 所以罗读了关于戴波拉 玛茜的一切
[22:56] copied it to the letter with melissa 照搬到梅丽莎身上
[22:58] to make the police think gaffney did it. 误导警察以为是加夫尼干的
[23:00] But he practiced on someone else first, 但他用别人做了次操练
[23:02] and they’ll also be missing their fingers. 这个人也一定失去了手指
[23:04] Okay,so we need to find a body without any fingers. 好,看来要找一具没有手指的尸体
[23:07] Problem. 问题来了
[23:08] None of the unsolveds have missing digits. 未结案的那些都没有少手指的
[23:10] I’m going to talk to someone who knows rowe better than anyone else. 我去找一个人, 他比谁都了解罗
[23:13] – Who’s that? – His old roommate. – 谁? – 以前的室友
[23:28] Damon sloane? 达蒙 斯隆?
[23:29] You used to be stephen rowe’s roommate? 以前是斯帝芬 罗的室友?
[23:32] Man… 伙计…
[23:33] you guys never give up. 你们真够坚持的
[23:35] Read the trial transcripts. 去读庭审记录吧
[23:37] I don’t got any new answers for you. 我没新的东西好说了
[23:39] Well,I think we have different questions. 可我们有新的问题
[23:41] So,you said that after stephen got married, he still came to your poker games? 你说过结婚后 斯帝芬还到你这儿玩扑克?
[23:43] Yeah. I already answered that one. 对, 我回答过了
[23:45] Did melissa ever come with him? 梅丽莎一起来过吗?
[23:47] She came for a while, but then they both stopped. 有一阵子, 但突然都不来了
[23:50] Why,do you think? 你认为原因呢?
[23:52] This is why stevie could never hurt a woman. 这就是为什么斯帝芬 不可能害一个女人的原因
[23:55] He likes them too much. 他太喜欢她们了
[23:56] Did melissa catch him with another woman? 梅丽莎看到他跟其他女人在一切过吗?
[24:00] Not at the game. 起码扑克时间没有
[24:02] He was talking to another tenant here. Melissa overreacted. 他和另一个房客在这里说话 梅丽莎反应过激了
[24:13] Does this woman still live here? 这个女的还住在这里吗?
[24:14] Now,you see,if I answer that one, 听着,如果我回答这个问题
[24:16] I know what you’ll be thinking, and you’ll be wrong. 我知道你们的想法 但你们错了
[24:19] What would be wrong is you not answering the question. 如果你不回答,那才是错了
[24:25] Her name is theresa barton. 她叫特瑞莎 巴顿.
[24:28] She moved out,left all her stuff, didn’t tell anyone. 突然搬了出去,东西也没拿 谁都没知会一声
[24:31] Sounds a lot like theresa barton went missing. Anyone call it in? 听上去更像特瑞莎 巴顿失踪了 有人报案么?
[24:35] I don’t know. 不知道
[24:35] The manager may have but people come and go around here all the time. 经理可能报过 不过这里人来人往
[24:40] He gave her a month. 经理给她留一月
[24:41] No calls. He put her stuff in storage. 没人 他就把她的东西都扔进仓库
[24:44] Stevie had nothing to do with this barton chick. 斯帝芬跟这个巴顿毫无瓜葛
[24:47] I think we’re going to answer that one. 我想我们来回答这个问题
[24:53] Want to guess when theresa barton disappeared? 猜一下特瑞莎 巴顿失踪的时间?
[24:57] Inside our timeline? 我们的时间线之内?
[24:58] Three months after stephen decided to get rid of melissa 想摆脱梅丽莎的三个月之后
[25:00] and a month after the massey murder articles were published. 玛茜谋杀案见报一个月后
[25:05] So,this is all e stuff from theresa barton’s storage? 仓库里所有特瑞莎 巴顿的东西?
[25:08] Yeah. 没错
[25:13] She’s a pretty girl. 她很漂亮
[25:24] Let’s have tripp follow up on this membership at carlyle’s cinema rental. 让特里普去查一下这张卡利尔影碟租借卡
[25:28] She has a movie rental card? 她有一张影碟租借卡?
[25:29] Yeah. 对
[25:33] That’s weird. 奇怪了
[25:38] Theresa doesn’t have a dvd player or a vcr. 特瑞莎 没有录象机或DVD
[25:41] Let me see this. 让我看看
[25:46] You know,the only time I’ve ever seen a card look like this… 你知道, 我只有在一种情况下 看到卡变成这样…
[25:48] when it’s used to open a locked door. 被用来开门
[25:52] I bet if we call carlyle’s, 我打赌如果打给卡利尔租片
[25:53] the account number will have stephen rowe’s name on it. 帐户是斯帝芬 罗的
[25:56] You confirm that; I’m going to call horatio 你去确认 我打电话给霍雷肖
[25:57] and have him pick up rowe at his girlfriend’s house. 让他去罗女朋友那里接他
[26:01] I think we just found rowe’s practice murder. 我想我们刚找到了罗的谋杀演习
[26:11] Frank. 弗兰克
[26:14] That is blood. 是血
[26:21] Ms. Grady,are you here? 格雷迪小姐,在吗?
[26:28] Mr. Rowe?! 罗先生?!
[26:33] He’s already gone,frank. 他已经走了,弗兰克
[26:36] Well,somebody’s blood is still here. Do you think it’s allison’s? 可是,有人留下了血迹 你认为是爱利森的血?
[26:39] Let’s find mr. Rowe. 把罗先生找出来
[26:50] We went to your girlfriend’s house looking for you, 我们去你女朋友家找过你
[26:51] stephen, but inead we found her blood. 斯帝芬,相反我们发现了血迹
[26:54] You know,every time something goes wrong in this town, 拜托,不要镇里出了什么事
[26:56] you can’t come running for me. 都来怪罪于我
[26:57] Where’s allison? 爱利森在哪里?
[26:59] Like I told you,last time I saw her, she was at home. 正如我所说 我最后一次见到她时她在家
[27:02] Yes,which is where you cut her. 正是你伤害她的地方
[27:05] That was an accident. 那是个事故
[27:06] – Aren’t they all? – Look! – 没别的了? – 听着!
[27:09] Allison hit me. 爱利森打了我
[27:15] She cut herself on a broken picture frame. 她跌到画框上把自己割伤了
[27:18] I tried to go help her. She told me to leave her alone,so I did. 我想帮她, 但她叫我马上走 我照办了
[27:21] She’s probably off shopping, trying to cool off right now. 她可能出去逛街 试着冷静下来
[27:24] Look,with any absence of any wrongdoing… 听着, 我什么坏事也没做过…
[27:26] we found out about theresa barton, stephen. 我们发现了特瑞莎 巴顿 斯帝芬
[27:30] I don’t know a theresa barton. 我不认识什么特瑞莎 巴顿
[27:31] Yes,you do; you used her as your practice victim. 不, 你认识 你杀了她作为谋杀演习
[27:39] That’s quite a stretch. 这又从何谈起
[27:41] You know,you can’t just connect me with some random woman just ’cause you want to. 听着, 你不能照自己的想法 随便把我跟个女人扯在一起
[27:44] We recovered your video rental card– 我们找到了你的影碟租借卡–
[27:47] the one you used to break into her apartment. 你用来闯进特瑞莎房间的那张
[27:55] you got a body this time, caine? 这次有尸体了, 凯恩?
[27:57] I don’t need a body. 我不需要尸体
[27:59] Take him please 带走
[28:04] H,that print we lifted from allison’s blood at her house? 老霍,记得我们从爱利森家 的血迹上取出的指纹?
[28:08] I matched it to the ten cards from the rowe investigation. 我将它和罗一案中 十张指纹卡做了对比
[28:12] Melissa’s father. 梅丽莎的父亲
[28:18] Are we sure allison’s in here, frank? 肯定爱利森在这儿吗, 弗兰克?
[28:20] We haven’t spotted her yet. 还没发现
[28:22] Bowman’s here. He won’t come out. 波曼在, 但他不会出来
[28:24] Okay. 很好
[28:26] You take the back. 你绕后门
[28:30] I’ll take the fron 我走前门
[28:47] mr. Bowman? 波曼先生?
[28:52] mrbowman, it’s horatio caine. 波曼先生, 我是霍雷肖 凯恩.
[28:55] I just want to talk. 只想跟你谈谈
[28:57] Are you okay? 你还好吗? 你还好吗?
[29:05] There you go,melissa, there you go! 加油,梅丽莎,加油!
[29:06] Keep pedaling. 继续骑!
[29:09] Mr. Bowman? 波曼先生?
[29:12] She kept fallingoff that damn bike… 她不断从那自行车上掉下来…
[29:16] but she always got back on. 却不断骑上去
[29:20] No matter how bad she got she got back on. 不管摔得多重 她总是骑上去
[29:24] That’s why she’s dead. 所以她死了
[29:26] Allison’s dead? 爱利森死了?
[29:28] Is that what you’re telling me? 你要告诉我的是这个?
[29:34] No. 不
[29:36] Melissa. 梅丽莎
[29:40] She wouldn’t give up on stephen. 她就是不肯放弃斯帝芬
[29:44] No matter what he did to her. 不管他对她做了什么
[29:49] I didn’t save my girl, 我没救成我的小女儿
[29:51] but I saved allison. 但我救下了爱利森
[29:52] And that’s a good thing,mr. Bowman. 那是件好事, 波曼先生
[29:55] It’s a good thing. 是件好事
[29:58] I didn’t go there to do a good thing. 我不是为了做好事才去的
[30:01] I went there to kill that bastard. 是为了杀了那个混蛋
[30:11] Did he hurt you? 他伤到你了吗?
[30:13] We got to get you out of here before he comes back. 在他回来前我得把你带走!
[30:15] Listen to me, listen to me! 听我说! 听我说!
[30:17] If you don’t leave now, he will kill you. 如果你现在不走, 他会杀了你
[30:29] she didn’t understand I wanted to help her. 她不明白, 我想帮她
[30:32] Mr. Bowman, you kidnapped her. 波曼先生, 你绑架了她
[30:34] If I saved her life,do you think I care if I go to prison? 如果我能救她 你以为我会在乎进不进监狱?
[30:39] Where is she? 她在哪里?
[30:42] She’ll just go back to him. 她会回去找他的
[30:51] Mr. Bowman… 波曼先生…
[30:55] going back… 回去…
[30:57] is her choice, just like melissa’S. 是她的选择 正如梅丽莎的选择
[31:00] You did not fail them. 你对她们并非无能为力
[31:05] I did fail my daughter. 我失去了我的女儿
[31:12] I just want my little girl back. 我只想要回我的小女儿
[31:16] I know you do. 我知道
[31:19] We found the girl. 我们找到她了
[31:21] Okay,frank. 好的, 弗兰克
[31:24] Okay. 好的
[31:26] Daddy,look! Look, daddy,look! Look at me! 爸爸,看! 看,爸爸! 快看我!
[31:29] You’re doing great! That’s great,honey! 干得漂亮, 太棒了,亲爱的!
[31:44] Thank you,lieutenant. 谢谢你, 中尉
[31:46] He was going to kill me. 他会杀了我的
[31:47] Believe it or not,ma’am, he was trying to help you. 信不信由你 女士, 他是要帮你
[31:51] Can I just go home to stephen? 我能回去见斯帝芬吗?
[31:53] Stephen is under arrest. 斯帝芬被捕了
[31:56] Stephen didn’t hurt me. It was an accident. 斯帝芬没有伤害我 只是场事故
[31:58] This has nothing to do with you. 这和你没关系
[32:01] I don’t understand. Why are you holding him? 我不明白 你们为什么抓他?
[32:03] Because stephen,ma’am, 因为斯帝芬, 女士
[32:05] is a killer. 是个凶手
[32:07] Excuse me. 抱歉
[32:14] Horatio,we still haven’t found theresa barton’s body… 霍雷肖,我们还是没找到 特瑞莎 巴顿的尸体…
[32:15] frank,we’ve got 72 hours before stephen is released and disappears. 弗兰克, 在斯帝芬释放并消失前 我们还有72小时
[32:27] hey. 嘿
[32:28] What you said earlier about these massey articles got me thinking. 我考虑了一下 你早先提起的关于玛茜的文章
[32:31] You mean how rowe studied them for his murders? 你是说罗为了谋杀而研究它们?
[32:34] I think you kn where theresa barton’s body is. 我想你知道特瑞莎 巴顿的尸体在哪里
[32:36] I do? 我知道?
[32:38] Yeah,well,if he followed these articles to a “t,” 如果他一直追看到”t”字头的那篇
[32:40] where was massey’s body dumped? 玛茜的尸体扔在哪个湖?
[32:42] Silmar lake. 思玛湖
[32:43] Then that’s where we’ll find rowe’s practice victim. 正是我们将找到受害者的地方
[33:07] Things change fast in miami. 沧海变桑田啊
[33:15] Could I help you gentlemen? 能帮上什么忙吗, 先生们?
[33:17] Yeah,you can. 恩, 你能
[33:18] There used to be a lake here,and we think there was a body dumped in it. 以前这里是个湖泊 我们认为有具尸体被弃于此处
[33:22] Yeah,well,we drained it a few months ago and filled it up with trash, 恩,几个月前我们抽干了湖水 并用垃圾进行了填埋
[33:24] and nobody found no body. 没人发现任何尸体
[33:25] Yeah,well,you wouldn’t if you weren’t looking for it, 如果你不找, 自然找不到
[33:28] – but we will be. – Not now,you’re not. – 不过我们会找到 – 现在不行
[33:31] If I shut down, I lose ten grand a minute. 如果我停工 每分钟损失高达一万块
[33:34] All right,well, 好吧
[33:35] you want to lose another ten arguing about it, 你想在争吵时再损失一万块
[33:37] or do you want to let us get to work? 还是让我们立刻开始工作?
[33:43] I get how the thing sees different layers underground, 我明白这机器能看穿不同的地层
[33:46] but how is it going to pick up a body? 但他怎么找出一具尸体?
[33:47] It’s a landfill, she’s covered in trash. 移湖造地, 她被垃圾掩埋了
[33:50] It’s the same way,it kicks out the electromagnetic waves, 同样道理,它反射电磁波
[33:53] they bounce back,and the computer creates a cross-section of what’s below. 电磁波反馈 电脑建立一个地下断面图象
[33:57] – Now,if I see a bump… – bump means we got a body. – 如果我看到隆起… – 意味着我们找到了尸体
[34:00] Right. Wait a minute,stop. 对 等一等,停
[34:02] Back up about a foot. 后退一步
[34:20] This is where we start digging. 就此开挖
[34:27] What are we lookg at? 我们看到了什么?
[34:30] We’re looking at stephen rowe behind bars. 铁窗后的斯帝芬 罗
[34:49] It could be theresa barton. 可能是特瑞莎 巴顿.
[34:51] I’ll learn more at the post. 验尸后我会知道得更多
[34:53] We can compare her to a dna sample of her belongings. 可以将她和私有物做DNA对比
[34:56] Okay. 好
[34:58] Okay,her fingers are missing. 好,她的手指不见了
[35:00] One similarity to melissa rowe. 和梅丽莎 罗相似
[35:07] Detective wolfe. 沃尔夫警官
[35:09] Okay, 很好
[35:10] there’s another similarity. Those are stephen rowe’s missing dumbbells. 还有另外一处相似:这些是斯帝芬 罗丢失的哑铃
[35:13] All right, all we need now is the knife tip. 那么,要找的就只有刀尖了
[35:56] It’s a match,stephen. 两者吻合,斯帝芬.
[35:59] So you have the tip of a knife. 看来你找到刀尖了 真是似曾相识, 凯恩
[36:05] my lawyer got me off the first time, he’ll get me off again. 我的律师第一次能使我脱身 也能做到第二次
[36:07] Actually,stephen, 事实上, 斯帝芬
[36:08] I have quite a bit more than the tip of a knife. 我手里有的远不止刀尖
[36:12] I have theresa barton’s body 我有特瑞莎 巴顿的尸体
[36:15] with the tip of the knife in it. 刀尖就在尸体里发现的
[36:16] We found her, buried in the bottom of a lake bed. 我们在河床底部发现了她
[36:20] You chose theresa randomly, didn’t you? 你顺手选择了特瑞莎,对吗?
[36:24] – Doou live in the building? – My old roommate lives here. – 你也住这栋楼? – 以前的室友住这儿
[36:27] Oh,that’s great. 哦,太好了
[36:28] I come here to py poker. 我过来玩扑克
[36:51] the problem is,stephen, 问题是,斯帝芬
[36:54] is that you didn’t do your homework. 你没好好做功课
[36:56] The press got it wrong. 媒体报道错了
[36:57] Debra massey’s fingers were not, 戴波拉 玛茜的手指没有
[36:59] I repeat,not cut off. 我重复一遍,没有被切掉
[37:04] You know what,caine? 你知道吗, 凯恩?
[37:09] You have my lawyer’s number. 你有我律师的号码
[37:11] Stephen,I don’t even think 斯帝芬, 我甚至不认为
[37:13] your lawyer is going to take this case. 你的律师会接手这桩案子
[37:25] Here are the pantyhose from the drying shed you asked for. 你要的连裤袜,刚烘干
[37:28] Thanks,paula. 谢了,保拉
[37:29] Even in that bag, it stunk up the whole lab. 放在袋子里也臭满整个实验室
[37:44] Hey,what are you doing? I thought horatio already nailed stephen rowe. 嘿, 你在做什么? 我以为霍雷肖已经搞定斯帝芬 罗了
[37:47] He’s on ice. But horatio still wants to build the federal case for the hate crime. 他无处逃脱了 但霍雷肖希望政府以“因恨生罪”起诉
[37:50] I was just waiting for these to dry out to tie up melissa’s loose ends. 我就等着这些烘干后 对梅丽莎案子来个终结
[37:55] What’s that? 那是什么?
[37:57] It’s a fingernail. 一片指甲
[37:59] Well,that must’ve hurt. 哇, 那肯定很痛
[38:06] Lucky some skin was still attached to your fingernail. 幸运的是指甲上还残存着皮肤
[38:08] Usually,there’s no viable dna. 通常上面是没有可供实验的DNA
[38:10] Hey,valera,let me ask you, 嘿,韦雷拉,让我问问你
[38:12] if you saw a woman wearing pantyhose in miami,what would you think? 你会怎么想一个 在迈阿密还穿着连裤袜的女人?
[38:15] Hooker. Or from out of town. 妓女 或是外乡人?
[38:19] My money’s on whoever redressed melissa is not a miami native. 打赌不管谁给梅丽莎重穿了衣服 肯定不是本地人
[38:22] I thought this case w closed. 我以为案子结了
[38:28] I compared the dna to the blood we found at the house. 我比对了在房子里找到的DNA
[38:31] I never thought… 绝没想到…
[38:34] this case just reopened. 案子重开了
[38:40] You are not from miami originally, are you? 你不是迈阿密本地人吧?
[38:43] Connecticut. 康涅狄格洲人
[38:45] My family gave me the house here, so I moved down. 我的家族把房子给了我 我才搬过来
[38:48] What does this have to do with anything? 这有什么关系吗?
[38:50] It explains why we found pantyhose on melissa’s body. 解释了为什么我们在梅丽莎 身上找到了连裤袜
[38:54] Young women from miami don’t wear them. 迈阿密的年轻姑娘不穿连裤袜
[38:55] Yes,and why you redressed her for a night out in connecticut. 不错,你以康州的外出标准给她着装
[38:58] What? 什么?
[39:00] I didn’t redress melis. I had nothing do with her. 我没有给梅丽莎重穿衣服 我跟她毫无瓜葛
[39:04] Then explain the fingernail that we found in her pantyhose. 那么解释一下为何 在她的连裤袜上找到了你的指甲
[39:10] Oh,god. 哦,上帝
[39:13] Okay… 好吧…
[39:16] I did redress her. 我的确给她重穿了衣服
[39:19] I didn’t want to. Stephen made me. 我不想的 斯帝芬逼着我
[39:23] That’s all I did. 没别的了
[39:24] That already makes you an accessory to murder. 足够构成谋杀帮凶了
[39:27] What was i supposed to do? I was terrified. 那我该做什么? 我吓坏了
[39:31] If I said anything, I would wind up like her. 如果我说一个字 下场就和她一样了
[39:34] Now listen to me. 听我说
[39:35] We need to make it look like melissa went to the club. 我们得让梅丽莎看上去正要去俱乐部
[39:37] We’re going to have to find some things to add to the dress. 找点东西给她穿上
[39:40] Allison, you did more than redress her. 爱利森,你不止给她重穿了衣服
[39:47] Look, 听着
[39:49] you don’t know what really happened. 你不知道究竟发生了些什么
[39:51] No one else was there. 没人在那里
[39:52] Stephen was there,allison. 斯帝芬在那里, 爱利森
[39:53] Stephen is meeting withhe assistant state attorney as we speak. 我们说话的时候 斯帝芬正和州检查官见面
[39:57] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[39:58] He’s cutting a deal. 他在谈笔交易
[39:59] – With what? – With you. – 什么交易? – 关于你的
[40:03] Oh,my god. 哦,上帝
[40:06] He’s such a coward. 他这个胆小鬼
[40:10] He promised me. 他向我保证过
[40:12] He chickened out on killing melissa, didn’t he? 他不敢对梅丽莎下手了, 对吗?
[40:15] The whole point of the other girl was to get rid of melissa. 整个演习就是为了摆脱梅丽莎
[40:19] I n’T. 我没有
[40:19] That girl’s face, I can’t get it out of my head. 我…摆脱不了那个女生的脸
[40:22] You promised we’d be together. 你答应过我们会在一起的
[40:24] I’ll figure something else out. 我还发现了些别的
[40:26] You mean,you’ll leave it to me to figure something else out. 你是说, 你让我去发现一些别的
[40:33] That’s what he never understood. 所以他永远不懂
[40:36] That there was no other way. 我们别无他路
[40:38] He said there was no way he was going to stay married to a black girl, 他说他绝对不可能 还和那个黑妞保持婚姻关系
[40:40] and melissa wasn’t going to give him a divorce. 但梅丽莎不会跟他离婚
[40:43] So you took the knife from the practice murder. 所以你拿过了谋杀演习里的刀
[40:46] It was easy. 过程很简单
[40:47] Called her, 打电话给她
[40:49] told her if she wanted to know who her husband was sleeping with to come over. 告诉她如果她要知道丈夫出轨的对象 就过来找我
[40:56] I’m so sorry you had to find out this way. 抱歉你必须用这种方式来明白
[40:59] We love each other very much. 我们彼此深爱
[41:12] I told you that I would take care of it. 我告诉过你我会解决的
[41:16] ‘Ve got to make it look like melissa went to the club. 我们得让梅丽莎看上去正要去俱乐部
[41:18] We got to find something 找点东西
[41:21] to add to her dress,okay? 给她穿上, 好吗?
[41:23] Sometimes you have to fight for what you want. 有时你必须为你所欲而战
[41:25] Yes,well… 是的…
[41:26] now you can fight for your own life. 现在你要为你的生命而战
[41:34] Melissa rowe,debra massey, 梅丽莎 罗, 戴波拉 玛茜
[41:36] theresa barton– what are these? 特瑞莎 巴顿– 这些是什么?
[41:38] Ms. West,you asked me to deliver you a case that you can win,and now,ou have three. 韦斯特小姐,你要一个能赢的案子 现在我有三个
[41:45] a trifecta. 三连胜
[41:47] Good job,lieutenant. Is that another one? 干得好, 中尉 那是另外一件?
[41:50] This one is for melissa’s father. 是关于梅丽莎的父亲
[41:53] I’m hoping it will bring him some peace. 希望能给他带来平静
[41:56] For the feds. 为了联邦政府
[41:57] Yeah. 好
[41:58] How aryou going to do that? 你准备怎么做?
[42:00] Well, 恩
[42:01] allison’s testimony makes melissa’s death stephen’s hate crime. 爱利森的证言使得梅丽莎的死亡 成为了斯帝芬的“因恨生罪”
[42:05] We already have him for theresa barton. Isn’t that overkill? 我们已经因特瑞莎 巴顿起诉他了 是不是太狠了?
[42:08] Hate doesn’t trouble you,ms. West? 恨意并不耽扰你吧, 韦斯特小姐?
[42:12] Of course,it does. 不, 耽扰我
[42:13] I’m glad to hear that… 很高兴你这么说…
[42:15] because hate 因为恨意
[42:17] should trouble us all. 耽扰我们每个人
[42:34] ” CSI:Miami Season 04 EP 18 ” -=END=-
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第4季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第4季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme