时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | why are you doing this? | 为什么这么做! |
[01:01] | Horatio? | 霍雷肖? |
[01:03] | Hang on a second,frank. | 稍等一下,弗兰克 |
[01:08] | You got to see this. | 你得看看这个 |
[01:21] | Pop that trunk,will you? | 能把后备箱打开吗? |
[01:23] | Yeah. | 好 |
[01:28] | Interesting use of cargo space. | 后备箱的独特利用 |
[01:30] | Yes.That would explain why our driver was moving so fast. | 对,解释了司机为什么开得那么快 |
[01:33] | One thing’s for sure: She was hauling ass. | 可以肯定的是:她心急火燎 |
[01:36] | Yes,frank. | 是的,弗兰克. |
[01:38] | A dead body can have that effect on you. | 换了你,一具死尸也会造成这一效果 |
[01:58] | CSI:miami Season 04 Episode 17 | “冲撞” |
[02:43] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[02:46] | Anything on our vics? | 受害人身上有什么发现? |
[02:47] | The guy in the trunk’s a john doe. | 后备箱里的是个无名氏 |
[02:50] | What about the driver? | 司机呢? |
[02:52] | Her license says her name’s angela ross. | 驾照上的名字是安吉拉 罗斯. |
[02:54] | I’ve got tripp running it. | 我已请特里普查她了 |
[02:56] | H wants a reconstruction of this,but | 老霍想要重建现场,但看来 |
[02:59] | whole lot left to work with. | 工作量相当大 |
[03:01] | I think she was hit by another car. | 我估计她是被另一辆车撞到了 |
[03:04] | What gives you that? | 理由呢? |
[03:05] | There’s a collapsed rear quarter panel. | 汽车后部的后侧罩板出现瘪陷 |
[03:08] | It’s inconsistent with this accident. | 和事故的情况一致 |
[03:09] | We’re going to need as much crash data as we can get. | 我们需要事故的数据,越多越好 |
[03:12] | Unfortunately,at 6:00.M., | 不幸的是,在清晨六点 |
[03:14] | There aren’t any witnesses. | 没有一个目击者 |
[03:15] | No witnesses? You | 没有目击者? 你 |
[03:17] | sure about that? | 对此肯定? |
[03:18] | What do you mean? | 你的意思是? |
[03:19] | Check it out. | 看那边 |
[03:20] | There’s a traffic camera. | 一位电子交警 |
[03:21] | Trafc cameras take pictures of speeders. | 电子交警会拍下超速行驶的图片 |
[03:23] | Maybe it caught something worth seeing. | 也许他抓拍到了有价值的信息 |
[03:26] | That’s good. | 说的好啊 |
[03:27] | Check it out. | 查一下吧 |
[03:33] | Any id yet on the guy from the trunk? | 有后备箱男子的身份了吗? |
[03:35] | Nada. | 没有 |
[03:36] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[03:37] | All right. What do we have? | 好吧,那我们有什么发现? |
[03:39] | Looking at strangulation. | 注意看勒痕 |
[03:42] | And there’s a gash on his side | 体侧还有一道切口 |
[03:44] | that caused loss of blood. | 导致了失血 |
[03:46] | Now,I’m thinking it’s postmortem. | 现在该是验尸时间了 |
[03:48] | Buy I’ll know more at the post. | 验完后我会知道得更多 |
[03:49] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:50] | Anything else? | 还有什么发现? |
[03:51] | There was one interesting thing. | 有一点很有意思 |
[03:54] | Baby boy has red dye on both his hands. | 这可怜人双手都染有颜色 |
[03:59] | You have any theories? | 你有什么解释?? |
[04:00] | Working on it. | 正在研究 |
[04:02] | Let me guess. You’ll know more at the post. | 我猜,验完尸后你就知道了 |
[04:04] | Always do. | 一贯如此 |
[04:25] | Hey,Alexx, | 嘿,阿利克斯, |
[04:26] | what’s your take on Angela Ross, our female driver? | 你在女司机安吉拉 罗斯身上有何发现? |
[04:32] | Well… | 嗯… |
[04:36] | eyes are clear. | 双眼清明 |
[04:38] | Her pallor’s good. | 脸色姣好 |
[04:39] | I think She was definitely into something hinky. | 我肯定她卷入了某件怪异之事 |
[04:41] | I’m just waiting for tox to tell me more. | 就等着验尸报告告诉我更多信息 |
[04:44] | She didn’t have any track marks. | 没有不正常的痕迹 |
[04:47] | Body weight’s normal. | 体重正常 |
[04:52] | No sign of hep or other diseases. | 没有肝炎或其他病症的迹象 |
[04:55] | Meaning? | 意思是? |
[05:00] | There’s a look they have when ty hit my table. | 当他们上了我的桌子,神态都很相似 |
[05:03] | The bad ones. | 我指那些坏人 |
[05:06] | This one– | 这个孩子– |
[05:09] | she didn’t have that look. | 她没有那种神态 |
[05:11] | She was speeding out of town at sunup | 日出时分她飞车出城 |
[05:12] | with a,uh… | 车里有,呃… |
[05:14] | with a body in her trunk. | 后备箱里有具死尸 |
[05:17] | You asked my opinion. | 你问我的意见 |
[05:20] | I’ll tell you mine. | 告诉你我的看法 |
[05:22] | I think she was up to no good. | 我觉得她并非善类 |
[05:25] | If she was,Ryan, | 如果她是呢,瑞恩, |
[05:28] | let her tell us. | 让她告诉我们 |
[05:42] | hey,calleigh. | 嘿,凯丽 |
[05:42] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:44] | I sent a patrol unit out to our female driver’s address. | 我派了一队巡警去查女司机驾照上的地址 |
[05:47] | And. What’d you find? | ……你找到什么? |
[05:48] | Vacant lot. | 一块空地 |
[05:49] | Really? | 真的? |
[05:50] | Angela’s id was a fake? | 安吉拉的身份是假的? |
[05:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:52] | Our girl just became a jane doe. | 她刚刚变成了一个无名氏 |
[05:55] | So,we don’t have an id on eitr victim. | 所以我们一个受害者的身份也没有 |
[05:57] | No. | 没有 |
[05:59] | So,what’s next? | 接下来怎么做? |
[06:01] | Run with what we’ve got. | 从手头的线索查起 |
[06:02] | Red ink, white fibers from the guy in the trunk. | 红墨水,和后备箱男身上找到的白色纤维 |
[06:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:14] | Anything yet? | 找到什么了吗? |
[06:18] | Yeah,these fibers you called about– | 有,你提到的白色纤维 |
[06:19] | they’re all over the trunk. | 遍布后车厢 |
[06:21] | 0% sheepskin wool, with a chromium wash. | 100%铬洗羊毛 |
[06:24] | Mm. Seat covers. | 恩,坐椅套 |
[06:25] | Exactly. Trace confirmed it. | 正是,痕迹检验证实了这一点 |
[06:27] | Well,maybe they were on john doe’s body | 也许羊毛原粘在无名氏身上 |
[06:28] | when he was dumped in the trunk. | 他被放进后备箱时掉落下来 |
[06:31] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么? |
[06:32] | I’m still thinking that this supports | 还是觉得这一点支持 |
[06:34] | my second car theory. Come here. | 第二辆车存在的说法,过来看 |
[06:38] | There’s damage here in the quarter panel and bumper. | 四分罩板和保险杠上都有损伤 |
[06:41] | at over 60 miles per hour. | 车速60里每小时 |
[06:43] | It could have happened then. | 很可能发生这种情况 |
[06:44] | Well,there’s also paint transfer. b | 但这里还有油漆转移 |
[06:50] | Now,it could be incidental, | 要么是偶发状况 |
[06:52] | or it could be road rage. | 要么是公路追杀 |
[06:54] | What about the body in the trunk? | 后备箱里的尸体呢? |
[06:57] | I didn’t say it wasn’t a strange case. | 我可没说这不是件奇案 |
[06:59] | We need to get these paint samples to trace, | 我们得把油漆样本送到痕检处 |
[07:01] | have them analyzed. | 分析它们 |
[07:02] | Every paint has a distinct signature,so… | 每一种油漆都有自己独特的标记,因此… |
[07:05] | we find the collision car, we find a witness. | 一旦找到被撞的车,我们就找到了目击者 |
[07:07] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[07:08] | Or a murder suspect. | 或是凶案嫌疑人 |
[07:49] | So,you got something. | 看来你有所发现 |
[07:50] | I certainly did. | 当然 |
[07:51] | Victim’s car is a silver frost metallic. | 受害人的车是辆银色福特 |
[07:54] | Gray base coat,ultragloss sealer. | 灰色底漆,高亮罩光漆 |
[07:56] | Okay,what about the other sample? | 好,其他的样本呢? |
[07:58] | Arctic silver metallic,zinc chromium primer. | 北极银,锌银基本色 |
[08:02] | A second car. | 第二辆车 |
[08:03] | She was run off the road. | 她在马路上逃命 |
[08:05] | Okay,let’s plug into the automotive paint database and see | 好,查一下汽车油漆数据库 |
[08:07] | what we come up with. | 看看结果如何 |
[08:13] | Porsche boxster 986. | 保时捷 Boxster 986. |
[08:16] | 3.2-liter,0 horsepower. Sweet ride. | 3.2升,280匹马力,好车 |
[08:18] | Yup. | 对 |
[08:19] | I’ll put the word out. | 我去出告示 |
[08:20] | We’re looking for an arctic silver boxster. | 寻找一辆银色Boxster |
[08:30] | That look silver to you,eric? | 看上去是银的吧,艾瑞克? |
[08:32] | Yeah,as silver as a new dime. | 对,耀眼得像枚银币 |
[08:34] | Yes. Front end damage,too. | 车首果然有损伤 |
[08:37] | It’s consistent with the collision | 和受害人车上 |
[08:38] | damage on the victim’s car. | 冲撞损伤一致 |
[08:40] | Sheepskin seat covers. | 羊毛椅套 |
[08:42] | Yeah,just like the fibers on our john doe. | 对,就像我们无名氏身上的纤维 |
[08:47] | Did you get something? | 有什么发现?? |
[08:50] | Yeah. | 有 |
[08:52] | Rental contract. | 租车合同 |
[08:54] | Sunstar rents. | 日星出租 |
[08:56] | “The car of your dreams,weekend rates.” | “梦想之车,平民之价” |
[08:59] | The question is,whose dream is it,eric? | 问题是:这是谁的梦想,艾瑞克? |
[09:02] | His name’s russell miller. | 名字是拉塞尔 米勒. |
[09:04] | Staying at the copper palms hotel on collins. | 住在柯林斯的紫铜棕榈酒店 |
[09:07] | Interesting. Call the copper palms | 有意思。打给紫铜棕榈 |
[09:09] | and tell them to hang on to our dreamer. | 请他们留住我们的梦想者 |
[09:28] | Mr. Miller? | 米勒先生? |
[09:30] | Yeah,I’m russell miller. | 对,我是拉塞尔 米勒. |
[09:33] | What can I do for you? | 有什么需要效劳? |
[09:35] | A car rented in your name | 你名下租借了一辆汽车 |
[09:36] | was involved in a traffic incident this morning. | 今天早晨它卷入了一桩交通事故 |
[09:39] | What kind of incident? | 什么事故? |
[09:40] | Man was found dead in a trunk. | 后备箱中发现一具男性死尸 |
[09:44] | Well,I valeted my car last night. | 嗯,昨晚我把车交给服务员了 |
[09:45] | I’ve been in a seminar all morning. | 今天一早上我都在开会 |
[09:48] | You recognize that man? | 认得这个人? |
[09:53] | Never seen him before. | 从来没见过 |
[09:54] | Material from your seat cover was found on his clothing. | 他身上找到了你车子里的椅套纤维 |
[09:57] | Yes,it was, | 正是如此 |
[09:58] | and there was ink on his hands, | 他手上有墨水的痕迹 |
[09:59] | just like the ink | 正是你T恤上的 |
[10:00] | on your shirt right now,Mr. Miller. | 墨水,米勒先生. |
[10:07] | All right. All right,look. | 好吧,好吧,听着 |
[10:09] | They guy’s name is luis. | 这家伙叫做路易斯. |
[10:10] | He’s a valet here. | 是宾馆的服务生 |
[10:12] | He set me up with a girl. | 他帮我找了个女人 |
[10:14] | You know,for a fee. | 你知道,为了赚点外快 |
[10:16] | Car jockey was also a pimp? | 泊车小子还是个拉皮条的? |
[10:19] | We agreed on a price. | 我们谈妥了价钱 |
[10:21] | Then he wanted more money. | 他又突然漫天要价 |
[10:22] | I refused. | 我拒绝了 |
[10:24] | We had a fight. | 我们争执起来 |
[10:26] | You had a fight? | 你们动手了? |
[10:27] | Where did the fight take place? | 在哪里动的手? |
[10:30] | In the car. | 车里 |
[10:34] | We agreed on a price! | 我们谈好价钱的! |
[10:36] | That was for her. | 那是她的价钱 |
[10:38] | This is for my cut. | 这份是我的 |
[10:39] | You don’t get a cut. | 你一分也得不到 |
[10:41] | Either I do,or you do. | 要么你给我钱,要么身上添道口子 |
[10:49] | Look,I… I’m a married man. | 那个,我… 我有家室 |
[10:52] | This could be very bad for me. | 这件事对我影响很不好 |
[10:53] | Not as bad,mr. Miller, | 对你的影响,米勒先生 |
[10:55] | as it was for luis. | 绝没有对路易斯那么坏 |
[10:56] | Put him in the car,please. | 麻烦押他上车 |
[11:01] | You think the hooker might be ourissing driver? | 你觉得那妓女会是肇事司机? |
[11:03] | If she exists at all,frank. | 如果她存在的话,弗兰克. |
[11:04] | Pimps usually sleep with their employees. | 拉皮条的通常会跟手下的“雇员”上床 |
[11:06] | Yes,they do. | 是的,没错 |
[11:08] | Alexx,let’s run a sexual | 阿利克斯,请你在无名氏身上 |
[11:10] | activity kit on our john doe. | 做一项性行为痕迹测试 |
[11:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:15] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[11:16] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[11:16] | Where’s valera? | 韦雷拉人呢? |
[11:18] | She had a meeting at the state attorney’s office. | 她和州检察官在办公室里开会 |
[11:19] | The state attorney? | 州检察官? |
[11:21] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯嗯 |
[11:22] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗? |
[11:23] | Don’t know, | 不知道 |
[11:24] | but you’re stuck with me. | 不过你得跟我凑合着过了 |
[11:26] | since I am,let me bounce something off you. | 既然如此,我就来爆点料吧 |
[11:28] | You know that luis reyes weighed 160 pounds,right? | 你知道路易斯 赖斯体重160磅,对吧? |
[11:31] | Right. | 对 |
[11:32] | And russell miller says | 而拉塞尔 米勒说 |
[11:33] | that some mystery hooker | 某个神秘的妓女 |
[11:35] | tossed him in e trunk of a car. | 把他塞进了一辆轿车的后备箱 |
[11:37] | And you’re wondering how she did it. | 你在想他是怎么做到的 |
[11:40] | I’m wondering if she even exists. | 我在想她是否真的存在过 |
[11:42] | She does not. | 她不存在 |
[11:44] | Here’s the results of valera’s test swabs. | 这是韦雷拉做的DNA测试结果 |
[11:46] | DNA,on his privates was male. | 他身上的DNA是男性的 |
[11:49] | There was no hooker. | 根本没有什么妓女 |
[11:51] | It was just russell. | 只有拉塞尔的 |
[11:54] | I’ll tell horatio. | 我去告诉霍雷肖 |
[11:58] | We found male dna on luis, | 我们在路易斯身上找到男性DNA |
[12:01] | south of the border. | 衣边下面 |
[12:02] | We think it might be yours. | 我们认为那是你的 |
[12:03] | What do you mean? | 你们什么意思? |
[12:04] | You killed luis, | 你杀了路易斯 |
[12:06] | put him in the trunk of the car, | 把他扔进后备箱 |
[12:07] | and then walked away. | 然后离开了 |
[12:10] | He was blackmailing me. | 他威胁我 |
[12:13] | Blackmailing you how? | 威胁你什么? |
[12:16] | Okay,truth. | 好,实话 |
[12:20] | We had sex. | 我们上过床 |
[12:23] | Just a one-time thing. | 一次而已 |
[12:26] | Then he threatened to tell my wife. | 然后他威胁我要告诉我妻子 |
[12:37] | Give me $500,closet boy, | 给我500块,哥们 |
[12:39] | and it all goes away. | 我们一拍两散 |
[12:42] | What happens if I don’t? | 如果我不呢? |
[12:44] | Then I pay a visit to your wife. | 那我就去拜访你老婆 |
[12:46] | Tell her that the man of the house | 告诉她这位一家之主 |
[12:48] | is not so manly. | 没什么男子气概 |
[12:51] | you can’t do that. | 你不能这么做 |
[12:52] | Watch me… | 你等着看… |
[13:01] | that lady… | 那个女的… |
[13:03] | that lady drove by at just the wrong time. | 那个女的在错误的时间经过而已 |
[13:05] | She saw it all. | 她什么都看见了 |
[13:21] | and you ran her off the road. off the road. | 你就在马路上追逐她,逼她出马路 |
[13:36] | I did what I had to do. | 我做了我必须做的 |
[13:59] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了个错 |
[14:02] | I know it’s wrong. | 意识到我错了 |
[14:04] | I tried to hide my guilt. | 试着藏起我的罪恶 |
[14:05] | I just… | 我只是… |
[14:07] | I thought,somehow,it might just go away. | 我以为,也许,一切就这么过去 |
[14:09] | But it didn’t go away, | 但一切都没有过去 |
[14:10] | did it,russell? | 是不是,拉塞尔? |
[14:11] | Speaking of which,frank, | 就此而言,弗兰克, |
[14:13] | read him his rights. | 宣读他的权利吧 |
[14:17] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[14:18] | Anything you say can and will be | 但你所说的一切都将成为 |
[14:19] | used against you in a court of law. | 指控你的呈堂证供 |
[14:22] | Alexx,what did you get? | 阿利克斯,你有什么发现? |
[14:24] | That the man from the collision car? | 那是撞车的男人? |
[14:25] | Yes,nd he just admitted to strangling luis. | 是,他刚刚承认勒死了路易斯. |
[14:27] | I just finished my post. | 我刚完成验尸 |
[14:29] | Our lady driver was killed after the crash. | 我们的女司机死于冲撞之后 |
[14:35] | After the crash? | 冲撞之后? |
[14:37] | Where does that leave us? | 这又说明了什么? |
[14:38] | Where does that leave us? | 这又说明了什么? |
[14:40] | We’ve got one killer in custody | 一个凶手已经逮捕归案 |
[14:42] | and one on the loose. | 还有一个逍遥法外 |
[14:55] | This homicide was buried | 谋杀的真相深藏于 |
[14:56] | deep within the trauma. | 车祸导致的伤口之下 |
[14:58] | Now,these are the injuries | 这些是她在车祸中 |
[14:59] | she sustained in the crash. | 遭受的创伤 |
[15:04] | The fractures radiate | 这些放射状的裂口 |
[15:06] | outward from the point of impact, | 从撞击点一直延伸到 |
[15:09] | to the back of her skull, | 她头骨的后部 |
[15:11] | and that’s where things get weird. | 这里却有点奇怪 |
[15:14] | Instead of a radial fracture, | 本该是放射性创口的地方 |
[15:16] | I found a compression, | 我却发现一处凝缩口 |
[15:18] | which couldn’t have been caused | 这绝对不可能是由 |
[15:19] | by anything her head hit in the accident. | 在车祸中受到的撞击造成的 |
[15:22] | So she was hit her in the back of the head. | 所以她是在脑后被重击 |
[15:24] | With something other than a fist. | 但武器不是拳头 |
[15:29] | Ah,what do you think the weapon was,alexx? | 那你认为武器是什么,阿利克斯? |
[15:31] | Horatio,I don’t know. | 霍雷肖,我不知道 |
[15:33] | I’m going to have to shave her | 我要把她的头发剃光 |
[15:34] | head and cast it to determine. | 浇铸模型后才能知道 |
[15:36] | Okay,and we need to go back to the car. | 好,我们回去重新查车 |
[15:42] | So this time, | 看来这次 |
[15:43] | we approach it from the front. | 要从前面开始查 |
[15:44] | That’s right, | 没错 |
[15:45] | from the front, | 从”头”开始 |
[15:46] | where the killer must have stood. | 从凶手所站之处开始 |
[15:48] | This door was shut | 你到达现场的时候 |
[15:48] | when you got to the scene,right? | 门是关着的,对吗? |
[15:52] | Yeah,the window was blown out, | 对,车窗全都碎了 |
[15:54] | and access to the door was blocked by a tree. | 门被一棵树挡着 |
[15:57] | So the killer had to reach in | 所以凶手必须从 |
[15:58] | through the windshield. | 挡风玻璃处接近 |
[16:00] | All windshields are made up | 所有的挡风玻璃都是由 |
[16:01] | of two pieces of glass | 两层玻璃组成的 |
[16:03] | held together in the middle by a layer of lyvinyl butyral. | 中间有一层丁醛化合物 |
[16:07] | It acts as an adhesive. | 起着胶水的作用 |
[16:13] | When her head hit the windshield, | 当她的头撞到挡风玻璃 |
[16:15] | it blew through this layer… | 撞碎了这一层… |
[16:21] | …but it wouldn’t have been peeled out | …当不可能使整层剥离 |
[16:23] | and curled around like this. | 或卷曲成这样 |
[16:24] | Someone peeled it back. | 有人把它剥走了 |
[16:26] | Rescue? | 急救人员? |
[16:27] | No. | 不是 |
[16:28] | No,rescue never touched the glass, | 急救人员没有碰过玻璃 |
[16:30] | but whoever did might have left some prints | 但只要谁碰了就一定会留下指纹 |
[16:32] | or some other trace. | 或其他痕迹 |
[16:49] | I’ve got a diamond. | 我找到一颗钻石 |
[16:51] | you sure it’s not a piece of broken glass? | 你肯定它不是一片碎玻璃? |
[16:53] | Polished,precision-cut. | 经过抛光,精确切割 |
[16:55] | If it fell out of its setting, it could be part of a larger piece. | 如果是从底座上脱落 它应该属于一件饰物 |
[17:09] | There was no mention of angela | 没有提到安吉拉 |
[17:10] | wearing a necklace or ring. | 戴着项链或戒指 |
[17:13] | Maybe the killer took it. | 也许被凶手拿走了 |
[17:15] | Maybe we just got tive. | 也许我们刚找到了动机 |
[17:22] | Checking out the carat weight? | 在测钻石是几克拉的? |
[17:24] | Carat weight is its value in the real world,my friend. | 克拉是钻石在凡尘的价值,我的朋友 |
[17:27] | I’m checking out its value to us. | 我在测量它对我们的价值 |
[17:28] | Which is? | …是? |
[17:29] | The girdle. | “环带” |
[17:31] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[17:32] | On a diamond,the girdle is the rim | 一颗钻石的”环带”就是 |
[17:34] | that’s formed at the top of the stone, | 它最顶端的那一圈 |
[17:35] | and that’s where they place the dia number. | 也是他们留下DIA数字的地方 |
[17:38] | Right: Diamond index of america. | 对了:美国钻石索引(Diamond index of america) |
[17:39] | They registeall the high-quality diamonds. | 高品质钻石都登记在案 |
[17:48] | They inscribe across the diamond | 他们将号码镌刻在钻石上 |
[17:49] | with a laser. | 借助激光 |
[17:56] | So our diamond is registered? | 这颗钻石登记过? |
[17:57] | Yep,and the dia will tell us exactly who the rightful owner is. | 对,DIA号码将告诉我们它的合法所有人到底是谁 |
[18:25] | Hello | 你们好 |
[18:28] | Um… welcome to fieldcrest jewelers. | 欢迎光临盾章珠宝行 |
[18:29] | I’m chris kaiser. | 我是克里斯 凯瑟 |
[18:31] | Is there something I can help you find? | 你们需要我做一些推荐吗? |
[18:32] | Actually,yes. | 没错,是的 |
[18:34] | Big day coming up for both of you,hmm? | 大喜的日子就要到了,对吧? |
[18:38] | No,we’re with the crime lab. | 不,我们是犯罪实验室的 |
[18:39] | Oh. Is everything okay? | 噢,没出什么事吧? |
[18:42] | Yeah,we’re actually looking for the rest of this. | 嗯,其实我们在寻找这颗钻石的出处 |
[18:48] | Uh,yes, | 哦,是的 |
[18:49] | it seems to be a diamond from a piece | 这颗钻石似乎来自于一件 |
[18:51] | that was stolen la night. | 昨晚被盗的首饰 |
[18:53] | Afsana necklace, | 阿芙桑娜项链 |
[18:54] | it’s worth $4 million. | 价值四百万 |
[18:57] | Do you know this woman? | 你认识她吗? |
[18:58] | Yeah,that’s barbara. | 认识,那是巴巴拉. |
[19:00] | You’re certain that her name is barbara? | 你肯定她的名字叫巴巴拉? |
[19:01] | It’s not angela? | 而不是安吉拉? |
[19:04] | No,barbara. | 肯定,巴巴拉. |
[19:05] | Barbara sommers. | 巴巴拉 索默斯. |
[19:06] | She works here. | 她在这里工作 |
[19:07] | At least we know who she is. | 至少我们知道了她的身份 |
[19:09] | Yeah,but not why she changed her identity? | 对,但她为什么要改头换面? |
[19:10] | I’m sorry, but why are you asking about her? | 抱歉,不过你们为什么打听她? |
[19:13] | Do you think she’s the one that stole the necklace? | 你认为是她偷了项链吗? |
[19:15] | She was killed this morning. | 今天早上她被杀害了 |
[19:18] | What? | 什么? |
[19:19] | We think she was murdered. | 我们认为她是被谋杀的 |
[19:20] | That’s impossible,I mean… | 不可能,我的意思是… |
[19:23] | um… she was one of the nicest people. | 嗯… 她人非常好 |
[19:26] | Who would do something like that? | 谁会对她作出那种事? |
[19:27] | We were actually hoping that you might have an idea. | 我们倒是希望你可以知道是谁 |
[19:31] | No,um,she really kept to herself. | 不,嗯,她这个人很内向 |
[19:35] | The necklace– I have to ask: Did you… | 那条项链–允许我这么问,你们… |
[19:37] | no,but now that we know what it is, | 没有,但既然知道它为何物 |
[19:40] | we’ll alert the local pawn shops. | 我们会通告当地的当铺 |
[19:41] | They’ll be on the lookout. | 他们会注意的 |
[19:43] | Ah. Thank you. | 啊,谢谢 |
[19:44] | If there’s anything else I can do to help… | 我还能帮上什么忙吗… |
[19:46] | Ah,actually… | 事实上,有… |
[19:48] | barbara’s address. | 巴巴拉的地址 |
[19:51] | Sure. | 当然 |
[20:00] | This is where the jewelry store owner says she lived. | 这就是珠宝行经理给的地址 |
[20:08] | Somebody kicked the pet door in. | 有人踢破了宠物门 |
[20:09] | Yes,let’S… | 对,我们… |
[20:13] | …let’s get that to the lab. | …让我们把那个带回实验室 |
[20:14] | Did you see that? | 看见那个没? |
[20:15] | Yeah. | 看见 |
[20:17] | Hold off on that a second. | 先稳住 |
[20:20] | Hold off. | 别动 |
[20:53] | Hey,danny? | 嘿,丹尼? |
[21:02] | Danny? | 丹尼? |
[21:13] | Danny? | 丹尼? |
[21:16] | Danny,you can come out. It’s safe. | 丹尼,你可以出来。 这里很安全 |
[21:26] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[21:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:30] | Is there anyone else here,danny? | 这里还有其他人吗,丹尼? |
[21:35] | No. | 没了 |
[21:36] | Okay,where’s your dad? | 嗯,你爸爸在哪里? |
[21:40] | Heaven. | 天堂 |
[21:41] | Your dad’s in heaven. | 你爸爸在天堂 |
[21:42] | Okay,danny, | 好的,丹尼 |
[21:44] | I am a police officer, | 我是个警察 |
[21:46] | and it is safe to come out. | 你出来会很安全 |
[21:49] | I want you to take my hand. | 我想你握住我的手 |
[21:52] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[21:55] | Come on,pal. | 来吧,伙计 |
[22:01] | Good man. | 好样的 |
[22:02] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[22:19] | That the victim’s son with the social worker? | 受害者的儿子和社工在一起? |
[22:21] | Yes,and he is terrified to talk. | 是,他吓得话也说不出来 |
[22:25] | Abused? | 被虐待? |
[22:25] | Possibly. | 有可能 |
[22:28] | Mother’s a jewel thief | 母亲是个珠宝大盗 |
[22:29] | and father’s dead: That will screw up a kid. | 父亲死了–孩子很可能就这么完了 |
[22:31] | Yes,that will do it. | 是的,很可能 |
[22:32] | Ma’am,how’s he doing? | 女士,他现在怎么样? |
[22:34] | I told him about his mother. | 我告诉了他妈妈的事 |
[22:35] | He’s processing. | 他还在适应 |
[22:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:38] | Looks like he’s been trained to remain silent. | 看来他曾被训要保持沉默 |
[22:41] | Seems like it. | 看来如此 |
[22:43] | So he’s afraid of telling the truth? | 所以他不敢说真话? |
[22:45] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[22:46] | Fear levels off the chart. | 惧怕程度非常高 |
[22:48] | We can’t tell why. | 我们不知道原因 |
[22:49] | This is going to be a difficult case. | 这个例子将会很棘手 |
[22:51] | Thank you,ma’am. | 谢谢你 |
[22:52] | Thanks,lieutenant. | 不客气,中尉 |
[22:56] | Miss boa vista… | 宝尔 韦斯塔小姐… |
[22:59] | are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[23:01] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[23:03] | No,I’m fine | 我很好 |
[23:06] | alexx,the casts. | 阿利克斯,模型 |
[23:08] | On barbara? | 巴巴拉的? |
[23:09] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:09] | Was on my way down to start. | 正着手准备 |
[23:11] | Okay,I want you to hold off so we can fluoroscope the body. | 请你稍等一下,做一个荧光检查 |
[23:15] | Looking for anything special? | 有什么特别要注意的吗? |
[23:16] | I am,but I don’t want to lead you. | 有,但你不能先入为主 |
[23:19] | Mm,keeps it interesting. | 嗯,变得更有意思了 |
[23:21] | Give me 30 minutes. | 给我三十分钟 |
[23:22] | Got it. | 好的 |
[24:08] | got a hit on the windshield? | 挡风玻璃上有发现了? |
[24:10] | Well,we’re getting there. | 嗯,差不多了 |
[24:11] | Lucky to get anything at all. | 有运气就有收获 |
[24:13] | Luck had nothing to do with it. | 运气和收获没关系 |
[24:15] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[24:22] | howard benchley: | 霍华德 本切利 |
[24:23] | One dui; livein michigan. | 一次酒后驾车;住在密歇根州 |
[24:25] | Let’s find out what brought him to miami. | 让我们找出来他为什么来到迈阿密 |
[24:28] | Let’s do that. | 这就干 |
[24:33] | What are you doing in miami,mr. Benchley? | 你在迈阿密做什么,本切利先生? |
[24:35] | Been a long winter in detroit. | 在底特律度过了寒冷的冬季 |
[24:37] | Thought I’d get a little miami sun. | 想到迈阿密来晒晒太阳 |
[24:40] | But you’re on probation. | 你还在缓刑期 |
[24:41] | I reported my whereabouts to my po. | 我随时向缓刑官报告行踪 |
[24:44] | That’s how you found me. | 要不你怎么找到我 |
[24:46] | How did your fingerprints get on barbara sommers’windshield? | 你的指纹是怎么跑到巴巴拉 索默斯的挡风玻璃上? |
[24:50] | That’s her name? | 那是她的名字? |
[24:52] | Poor lady. | 可怜的女人 |
[24:54] | Answer the question,mr. Benchley. | 回答问题,本切利先生 |
[24:56] | I was on my way back from the mikasuki casino. | 我刚从米卡苏吉赌场出来 |
[24:59] | Saw a car sitting there, so I pulled over to help. | 看见那儿有辆车,就停车帮忙 |
[25:10] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[25:16] | She was dead. | 她已经死了 |
[25:18] | So I called it in. | 所以我叫了警察 |
[25:20] | But didn’t hang around. | 但自己没逗留 |
[25:21] | Didn’t see the point. | 没什么必要 |
[25:23] | Or you were drunk when you were leaving the casino. | 或离开赌场时你已经喝醉了 |
[25:29] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[25:31] | This long after? | 这么久以后? |
[25:32] | Breathalyzer won’t register anything. | 呼气测试根本查不出什么 |
[25:35] | Look,there was nothing I could do. | 听着,我那时无能为力 |
[25:37] | Really? | 果真? |
[25:39] | ‘Cause y could have killed her and stolen a $4 million necklace. | 你可以杀了她,抢走价值四百万的项链 |
[25:45] | Do I look like a guy that just came into a fortune? | 我看上去像刚赚了一笔的人吗? |
[25:48] | I don’t know,mr. Benchley. | 我不清楚,本切利先生 |
[25:50] | But you don’t look like a guy who’s innocent. | 但你看上去不像一个无辜的人 |
[26:01] | Hey,natalia. | 嘿,纳塔利. |
[26:02] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[26:03] | Hey,how’s the case going with the lady from the crash? | 嘿,车祸的案子进展如何? |
[26:05] | I hear you guys are stuck. | 我听说你们僵住了 |
[26:08] | Yore hearing a lot of things, aren’t you? | 你听说很多事,不是吗? |
[26:12] | Yeah. No,no,I get it | 对啊,等等,我明白了 |
[26:13] | that there’s a mole in the lab, and I’m the new girl,so it must be me. | 实验室里有个内奸,而我是新来的 所以我是内奸 |
[26:19] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[26:20] | It’s silly. | 这很愚蠢 |
[26:23] | Let’s start over,okay? | 一切重来,好吗? |
[26:24] | The case is weird. | 案子很古怪 |
[26:27] | Barbara sommers. | 巴巴拉 索默斯 |
[26:28] | Well,if that’s even her name. | 假设她就叫这个名字 |
[26:29] | Her kid won’t talk. | 儿子不肯说话 |
[26:31] | Her identity keeps changing. | 她的身份一直在变 |
[26:32] | She stole this necklace, and someone killed her. | 她偷了项链,然后被害 |
[26:36] | Maybe her past caught up with her. | 或许是她过去的阴影重现了 |
[26:38] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[26:41] | Nothing,it’s just… | 没什么,只是… |
[26:43] | you know,some people | 你知道,有些人 |
[26:45] | have secret lives. | 有不为人知的一面 |
[26:47] | What kind ofecret lives? | 怎样不为人知? |
[26:49] | I’ve already said enough,okay? | 我已经说得够多了,行吗? |
[26:50] | Just try to think of her as a person. | 把她当一个正常人来看待 |
[26:52] | Hey,wait a minute. | 嘿,等等 |
[26:54] | You know something you’re not saying? | 你知道什么,却不肯说? |
[26:56] | No. | 不 |
[27:01] | You know,you say something like this, | 你想,你说了这么一段 |
[27:03] | and you tell me you’re not the mole, | 告诉我你不是内奸 |
[27:03] | and I’m supposed to believe that. | 而我应该相信你 |
[27:04] | I need to know the truth. | 我需要知道事实 |
[27:08] | You know what? | 你懂么? |
[27:10] | Forget I tried to help. | 算了,当我没说 |
[27:28] | So what do we got? | 有什么发现? |
[27:32] | I processed the pet door from barbara sommers’ place. | 我对巴巴拉家的宠物门进行了取证 |
[27:35] | Okay,what’d you find? | 找到了什么? |
[27:36] | Nothing significant,except this. | 没什么,除了这个 |
[27:40] | Is that some kind of metal shavings? | 某种金属刨屑? |
[27:42] | Yeah,and these are the sem results. | 对,这是电子扫描的结果 |
[27:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:46] | It’s 92.5% silver,7.5% copper alloy. | 92.5%银,7.5%铜合金 |
[27:54] | I recognize this. | 我知道了 |
[27:55] | It’s the properties of sterling silver. | 标准纯银的成分 |
[27:58] | Sterling silver shavings. | 标准纯银的刨屑 |
[28:01] | Makes perfect sense. | 解释了一切 |
[28:03] | From the pet door? What’s that mean? | 从宠物门上? 什么意思? |
[28:04] | It means that our jewelry store manager’s lying. | 说明珠宝行经理在撒谎 |
[28:17] | You do engraving at the store, don’t you? | 你不在店里雕刻吧? |
[28:22] | Is that against the law? | 难道违法吗? |
[28:24] | We found sterling silver residue inside barbara’s house. | 我们在巴巴拉家找到了标准纯银粉末 |
[28:29] | She worked at a jewelry store. | 她在珠宝行工作 |
[28:32] | As a clerk. | 当个出纳 |
[28:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:38] | Okay,so I went looking for the necklace. | 我是去找项链的 |
[28:41] | But that’s all. | 没别的了 |
[28:43] | Were you going to hock it yourself? | 你想把自己送进监狱吗? |
[28:44] | No. | 不 |
[28:44] | Don’t lie to me,chris. | 别对我撒谎,克里斯. |
[28:46] | I’m telling the truth. | 我说的是实话 |
[28:49] | I was in a jam either way. | 反正我进退两难 |
[28:50] | Why? | 为什么? |
[28:52] | I hired the girl who ripped the store off. | 洗劫了珠宝行的女人是我雇的 |
[28:56] | We’re insured,but it still looks bad. | 我们有保险,但损失仍然很大 |
[28:59] | I lose my job. | 我会被解雇 |
[29:00] | I just got promoted to manager. | 但我刚升上经理的位子 |
[29:03] | I didn’t kill her,I swear. | 我发誓我没有杀她 |
[29:06] | It’s a $4 million necklace,chris. | 这条项链价值四百万,克里斯. |
[29:08] | People have killed for less. | 为更少的钱,有人也干 |
[29:11] | Why didn’t you report the thef when you first discovered it? | 为什么不一发现失窃就不报警? |
[29:15] | I told you,she was my hire. | 我说了,她是我雇的 |
[29:18] | It was on me. | 我要负责任的 |
[29:19] | So you were going to find it yourself. | 所以你决定自己找回来 |
[29:21] | you bitch,open this door! | 混蛋!开门! |
[29:23] | I’ve already called the police,chris. | 我叫警察了,克里斯 |
[29:24] | I know you got it! | 我知道是你偷的! |
[29:26] | I know you took that necklace, and you’re giving it back! | 我知道你偷了项链,你给我还出来! |
[29:28] | You bitch! | 混球! |
[29:34] | It was my only option. | 我别无选择 |
[29:38] | I have one thing to say to you. | 我要告诉你一件事 |
[29:41] | If you had reported it missing, | 如果你当时立刻报失 |
[29:42] | then barbara sommers might still be alive. | 巴巴拉 索默斯也许还活着 |
[29:48] | And no necklace is worth that. | 没有任何项链能与之相比 |
[29:52] | I downloaded the images from the traffic cam. | 我下载了电子警察上的图片 |
[30:03] | Your victim’s car. | 受害人的车 |
[30:06] | God,what’s she doing,90,100? | 老天,她在做什么?90,100里/时? |
[30:09] | She’s moving for sure. | 肯定是逃命 |
[30:12] | Wait a second. She’s heading north. | 等等,她在朝北开 |
[30:14] | So? | 所以? |
[30:16] | The accident happened in the southund lane. | 事故发生在南向路段 |
[30:18] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[30:21] | I think our victim might have had a conscience. | 我想我们的受害人心存良知 |
[30:27] | I fluoroscoped the body,horatio. What I found made me sick. | 我做了荧光检查,霍雷肖 结果不忍淬睹 |
[30:31] | I don’t blame you,alexx. | 这不怪你,阿利克斯. |
[30:34] | This is abuse. | 是虐待 |
[30:35] | Ribs,nose,fingers, | 肋骨,鼻梁,手指 |
[30:38] | arms,ankles,soup to nuts. | 手臂,脚腕,双腿,简直遍体鳞伤 |
[30:40] | I counted 14 breaks, | 算来有十四处骨折 |
[30:42] | and it couldn’t have come from the crash because they’ve all healed. | 不可能是由撞击造成的,伤口都痊愈了 |
[30:45] | Beaten to within an inch of her life. | 她生命的每份每秒都在挨打 |
[30:47] | For years,judging from the density of the knitted bone. | 从骨折愈合密度来看已经好几年了 |
[30:51] | This is why she was running, and this is why the boy won’t talk. | 解释了她为什么要逃跑,为什么孩子不说话 |
[30:59] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[31:01] | Natalia, eric said you may have info on this case, | 纳塔利,艾瑞克说你有这案子的消息 |
[31:04] | and it’s possible that she’s part of an organization, | 而且有可能她是某个组织的一员 |
[31:07] | an underground organization that protects abused women. | 一个保护被虐妇女的地下组织 |
[31:11] | I think she is. I belong to the same thing. | 我想她是的 我也属于那个组织 |
[31:14] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:16] | It’s an organization that prides itself on its anonymity. | 组织的保密性使其引以为豪 |
[31:19] | But I think I can help. | 但我想我能帮上忙 |
[31:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:24] | This is obviously a big decision for you. Why don’t you take some time with it? | 显然是个困难的决定 确定不需要多作考虑? |
[31:30] | Give me an hour. | 一个小时 |
[31:32] | I’m going to call some of my contacts. | 我给我的联系人打几个电话 |
[31:33] | They’re spread out everywhere; it’s like a big family. | 他们散播各地,就像一个大家庭 |
[31:36] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[31:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:51] | Horatio,we’ve got someone trying to move the necklace. | 霍雷肖,有人要出售项链 |
[31:54] | Frank,I’m on my way. | 弗兰克,这就过去 |
[31:58] | Let me go! | 让我走! |
[32:01] | Pawning property isn’t illegal. | 当东西又不犯法! |
[32:03] | It is when it’s stolen. | 当赃物就是 |
[32:05] | Look,I found it. | 听着,我捡到而已 |
[32:07] | Found it at a murder scene. That could make you an accessory. | 在谋杀现场捡到,你可就是个同谋犯 |
[32:10] | So you want to take the question again? | 想重新回答问题吗? |
[32:13] | I was on my way back into town from biscayne. | 我从毕斯开回城 |
[32:16] | I came up on this wreck. She was already dead | 看到这堆废铁–她已经死了 |
[32:32] | so what are you, a roadkill pirate? | 那你算什么?车匪路霸? |
[32:36] | I called in the accident. That’s got to count for something. | 我报警了,算得上够意思了吧 |
[32:39] | What counts is your rap sheet. | 算上一笔你的犯罪记录 |
[32:41] | We’ve got you on a string of robberies: | 你可是前科累累: |
[32:43] | Wallet from a pedestrian in a hit-and-run, | 撞车逃逸事故中偷了路人的钱包 |
[32:46] | cd player from another crash, | 另外一桩车祸中的CD播放器 |
[32:48] | set of water skis off an suv that broke down on highway 1. | 公路抛锚的SUV上的一套雪橇 |
[32:52] | I need you to tell me what you saw at the wreck site. | 告诉我你在废铁那看到什么了 |
[32:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:59] | Just before I stopped, a car was pulling away. | 我停下前看到一辆车正离开 |
[33:02] | A silver car, like a sports car? | 银色,像是跑车? |
[33:04] | No,it was big, like a truck. Big. | 不,大车,有点像卡车,很大 |
[33:07] | Like an suv? | 像是SUV? |
[33:10] | The sun was in my eyes, but,yes, | 太阳正对我,但…对 |
[33:12] | like an suv. can I go now? | 像是SUV 我能走了吗? |
[33:14] | Let me see. How can I put this? | 让我看该怎么处理 |
[33:16] | No. Officer, hang on to her for a second. | 不行,警官,继续扣着她 |
[33:24] | Frank,I’ve got to take this. | 弗兰克,我要处理其他的事 |
[33:33] | – ms. Boa vista? – Lieutenant. | – 宝尔 韦斯塔小姐? – 中尉 |
[33:35] | Did you get something? | 有发现了吗? |
[33:36] | Yes,barbara sommers’ married name. | 有,巴巴拉 索默斯婚后的名字 |
[33:38] | It’s benchley. | 是本切利. |
[33:39] | – Ms. Benchley. – Does that mean anything? | – 本切利太太 – 有什么用吗? |
[33:41] | That means that howard benchley drives an suv. | 告诉我们霍华德 本切利开的是一辆SUV |
[33:54] | Howard,you neglected to tell us that barbara was your ex-wife. | 霍华德,你故意没说巴巴拉是你的前妻 |
[33:59] | Didn’t seem pertinent. | 似乎没什么关系 |
[34:00] | You honestly expect us to believe that? | 你真的以为我们会信你? |
[34:02] | Look. | 听着 |
[34:03] | I hate the fact that she was ever my wife. | 我憎恶他曾是我妻子的事实 |
[34:06] | So I guess I block it out when talking about her. | 估计谈到她时顺便忽略了 |
[34:08] | Yes,and yet you came… | 正是,而你… |
[34:11] | you came to miami to see her. | 你到迈阿密来看她 |
[34:13] | No,not her. | 不是她 |
[34:14] | Danny.My son. | 丹尼,我儿子 |
[34:17] | Then what were you doing following her? | 那你跟着她做什么? |
[34:19] | Trying to get some dirt. Regain custody. | 有事跟她谈,要回监护权 |
[34:22] | She’s the crazy one. | 那女人是个疯子 |
[34:23] | Yes,and now she’s the dead one, howard,so,mission accomplished for you. | 没错,她现在死了,霍华德,你的目标达成了 |
[34:29] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没杀她 |
[34:31] | Everything’s coming up roses for you, isn’t it,howard? | 事情渐渐水落石出了,不是吗,霍华德? |
[34:35] | Why don’t you think about it in holding for a while. | 好好想想你到底做过些什么吧 |
[34:42] | Guy’s cagey. | 这人嘴风很紧 |
[34:43] | There’s one way to make him talk, frank. | 有办法让他开口,弗兰克 |
[34:46] | What’s that? | 什么办法? |
[34:47] | Find the murder weapon. | 找到凶器 |
[35:05] | I’m stepping out for a bite. You want something? | 我出去买点吃的,想要什么吗? |
[35:07] | – No,no,I’m cool. – Okay. | – 不,不用 – 行 |
[35:09] | You come in and look at this for one sec? | 进来看一下? |
[35:10] | Sure. | 当然 |
[35:12] | Officers executed a warrant on howard’car. | 警察搜查了霍华德的车 |
[35:15] | These were all the possessions that could have done the damage. | 这是可能造成损伤的工具 |
[35:18] | None of them are. | 都不对 |
[35:20] | That’s a plaster cast that alexx made of barbara’s head wound. | 这是阿利克斯依据巴巴拉的头做的塑料模型 |
[35:24] | But none of howard’s things fit. | 霍华德的东西都不符合伤口 |
[35:26] | He could have tossed what he used, but,uh… | 他有可能把凶器扔了 但是,呃… |
[35:29] | he’s an amateur, so I’m hoping he didn’T. | 他是个业余级的,希望他没这么做 |
[35:31] | I know what he used. | 我知道他用的是什么 |
[35:33] | A gun. | 一把枪 |
[35:36] | First blow glanced off the side of her head, leaving a groove. | 先是猛力敲击她的头侧,留下一道槽口 |
[35:44] | next one hit her bluntly. | 之后一记钝击 |
[35:48] | the coup de grace: Edge of the handle. | the coup de grace(法:致命一击) 用的是枪柄边缘 |
[35:54] | all combined, it would have killed her. | 综合起来,的确能致人死地 |
[35:57] | but there were no guns found in either vehicle, or at the crime scene. | 但两辆车和犯罪现场两处都没有枪 |
[36:00] | It’s got to be somewher | 那一定在其他什么地方 |
[36:03] | yeah. | 对 |
[36:04] | I think it’s time we questioned howard again. | 是时候再审一次霍华德了 |
[36:07] | Well,maybe not. | 嗯,也许不 |
[36:08] | Wasn’t the necklace recovered at a pnshop? | 项链是在一家当铺找到的 |
[36:11] | Yeah, maybe it’s not the only thing she pawned. | 也许她当了不止一样 |
[36:16] | looks like lunch is a drive-through. | 看来中饭要在车上解决了 |
[36:41] | Already did my civic service today. | 今天已经尽过公民义务了 |
[36:44] | Gave up a sweet sheet of ice. | 放弃了一件热门货 |
[36:45] | Ah,come on, I know you love the repeat business. | 好啦,我知道你喜欢干这一行 |
[36:48] | Why do I think this ends badly for me? | 你凭什么认为这事对我不利? |
[36:50] | Well, it depends on how helpful you are. | 嗯,起码取决于你的合作程度 |
[36:52] | When rita pawned the necklace, that wasn’t all she had,was it? | 瑞塔 可不止当了一条项链吧? |
[36:57] | Make it easy on yourself– I know how many hot, | 为自己想想吧– 我知道你铺里 |
[36:58] | unregistered guns you’ve got in there. | 藏了多少黑枪 |
[37:00] | Now,why would you go say something like that? | 好吧,你想要什么? |
[37:03] | I’m guessing rita pawned a gun. | 我猜瑞塔还当了一把枪 |
[37:05] | You give me the one I’m looking for, we’re good. | 你把我找的那把给我,一切安好 |
[37:10] | Okay. She pawned a nine-millimeter. | 好吧,她当了一把九毫米 |
[37:14] | See? That wasn’t so hard. | 看吧,没那么难 |
[37:21] | Pawnshop guy said he wiped it down before he planned to move it. | 当铺的人说准备转卖前他把枪擦干净了 |
[37:24] | You know, no one wants to buy dirty gun. | 你懂,没人会买一把有前科的枪 |
[37:26] | Well,there’s pawnshop clean, and th there’s csi clean, | 当铺擦得干净,CSI一无所得 |
[37:35] | if you had a gun, why wouldn’t you fire it? | 如果你有枪,为什么不开火? |
[37:37] | If it wasn’t loaded. | 子弹没有上膛 |
[37:39] | And how would you know it wasn’t loaded? | 你怎么知道子弹没有上膛? |
[37:41] | Check the magazine. | 检查弹仓 |
[37:43] | Bingo. | 好吧 |
[37:45] | See ya. | 回见 |
[38:29] | You won’t believe me, but I didn’t come to town to kill her. | 你也许不信我,但我绝不是为杀她才回城的 |
[38:34] | You’re right. I don’t believe you. | 你说对了,我不信你 |
[38:35] | I just wanted to see her. | 我只是想见她 |
[38:37] | To get her back. I was the only man for her. | 要她回来,我和她才是天造地设的一对 |
[38:40] | But she disagreed with you. | 但她并不这么认为 |
[38:41] | She just needed convincing. | 我只需要说服她 |
[38:43] | So in order to convince her, | 所以为了说服她 |
[38:46] | you killed her, | 你杀了她 |
[38:47] | howard. | 霍华德. |
[38:50] | She was past help. | 她孤立无援 |
[38:52] | And ditching danny? | 抛弃了丹尼? |
[38:54] | I did her a favor. | 我帮了她一个忙 |
[38:57] | Typical barb– | 典型的巴布– |
[38:59] | keeps a gun for protection, then forgets to load it. | 带着枪自卫,却忘了填子弹 |
[39:09] | Barb? | 巴布? |
[39:11] | where’s danny?! | 丹尼在哪里?! |
[39:19] | yore as bad a mother as you were a wife! | 你这个糟糕透顶的母亲!糟糕透顶的妻子! |
[39:22] | Leave me alone… | 给我滚… |
[40:00] | you’ve made your son an orphan. | 你使你的孩子成为了孤儿 |
[40:03] | He’s still got a dad. | 他还有个爸爸 |
[40:04] | At this point,howard, he doesn’t think so. | 此时此刻,霍华德,他不会这么想 |
[40:09] | Barb told him I was dead? | 巴布告诉她我死了? |
[40:11] | That’s correct, and I understand her instinct. | 是的,而我理解她的本能 |
[40:14] | Well,legally, I am still that boy’s father. | 好,法律上说,我还是他的父亲 |
[40:16] | That is true. But being someone’s father… | 的确如此,但身为人父 |
[40:20] | is not a right; it’s a gift. | 不是权力,而是恩赐 |
[40:26] | Take him. | 押走 |
[40:45] | hey? | 嘿? |
[40:46] | Let it go. | 先等等 |
[40:51] | Look,I’m sorry. | 听着,我很抱歉 |
[40:54] | For what? | 为什么? |
[40:55] | For things that I couldn’t have known. | 为我以前不知道的事 |
[40:58] | Well,then,why the apology? | 嗯,那么,为什么道歉? |
[41:00] | Because I think you deserve one. | 因为你值得 |
[41:02] | I heard how you helped break the case. Barbara’s background. | 我听说你帮忙破了案 巴巴拉的背景 |
[41:08] | Well,uh, it’s still | 嗯,其实 |
[41:10] | stuff at happened in my past that’s not your fault. | 我过去的生活不是你的错 |
[41:14] | Well, | 其实 |
[41:16] | earlier today is the past. | 过去的已经过去了 |
[41:19] | So,I’m sorry. | 所以,抱歉 |
[41:22] | Accepted. | 接受道歉 |
[41:29] | Are you safe now? | 那你现在安全么? |
[41:32] | He-he’s in jail. | 他-他在监狱里 |
[41:38] | I’m okay,eric. | 我很好,艾瑞克. |
[41:41] | And,you know,we’re okay. | 还有,你知道,我们之间也没问题 |
[41:45] | Good. Okay. | 太好了 |
[41:48] | – well,some things you can count on. – Yeah. | – 看,总有东西值得信赖 – 是的 |
[42:09] | Danny, I know it doesn’t feel like it right now, | 丹尼,我知道你现在心里一定不好受 |
[42:12] | but you’re going to be okay. | 但你会好起来的 |
[42:19] | My mom was killed, just like yours. | 和你妈妈一样,我母亲也被杀害了 |
[42:23] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 真的 |
[42:27] | You mean by your dad? | 被你爸爸? |
[42:29] | I do. | 是的 |
[42:31] | I do mean by my dad. | 就是被我爸爸杀害的 |
[42:33] | So… | 所以… |
[42:36] | so I want you to know that you’re not alone. | 所以我想让你知道你并非孤单一人 |
[42:43] | You really do know what it’s like. | 你真的明白这种感觉 |
[42:48] | I also want you to know | 我还想要你知道 |
[42:50] | that I am going to be right in there | 我会一直在那里面 |
[42:54] | every day if you need to talk. | 每一天,如果你想找人聊天,就来 |
[42:57] | All right? | 好吗? |
[43:01] | Good man. | 好样的 |
[43:04] | You,too. | 你也是 |
[43:09] | You too,partner. | 你也是,伙计 |
[43:17] | ” CSI:Miami Season 04 Episode 17 ” -=END=- |