时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | Sorry, private party. | 抱歉,私人舞会 |
[00:35] | Come on, like you’re going to say no to these? | 别这样,难道你会对这些说不? |
[01:02] | time to lock and load. | 是时候锁定目标行动了 |
[01:04] | Gentlemen, pick a target. | 先生们,选个目标 |
[01:16] | Bottom of the stairs. | 楼梯下那个 |
[01:17] | Blonde. | 金发 |
[01:18] | Nice rack. | 惹火的身材 |
[01:19] | Legs to the floor. | 长腿 |
[01:20] | Take her down. | 搞定她 |
[01:22] | Won’t know what hit her. | 我知道怎么打动她 |
[01:27] | By the wall. | 墙边那个 |
[01:29] | Black hair. | 黑发 |
[01:29] | Long neck. | 长颈 |
[01:31] | Model hot. | 模特般火辣 |
[01:32] | This is your final set, boys, so make it count. | 这是你们最后的考验了,伙计们,完成它 |
[01:34] | You work the game, | 你们玩了这个游戏 |
[01:35] | you drop your negs… | 可以选择投降… |
[01:37] | and you shoot to kill. | 或是开枪 |
[01:47] | This, uh… | 这个, 呃… |
[01:49] | this was on your blouse. | 你上衣上有这个 |
[01:51] | Oh, my god, I’m so embarrassed. | 噢,天啊,真尴尬 |
[01:54] | It’ll be our little secret. | 这是我们的小秘密 |
[01:57] | Hey– pick a number between one and ten. | 嘿,在0到10间选个数 |
[02:00] | Okay, um… seven. | 好的,呃…7 |
[02:07] | how did you do that? | 你怎么做到的? |
[02:08] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[02:10] | It was us. | 是我们 |
[02:14] | love your hair. | 我很喜欢你的头发 |
[02:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:16] | Those are extensions, right? | 它们是拉过的,对吧? |
[02:18] | Take it somewhere else. | 我去别的地方了 |
[02:20] | Come on! | 别这样 |
[02:24] | No, I can close her, | 不,我能接近她 |
[02:25] | – I know I can. – Never chase. | – 我知道我可以 – 别紧追不舍 |
[02:28] | Move on. | 继续 |
[02:29] | New horse. | 新目标 |
[02:52] | I need a woman’s opinion. | 我想知道女人的看法 |
[02:54] | Okay. | 可以 |
[02:55] | Which is better: | 哪个更好:真爱还是性爱? |
[02:56] | True love or great sex? | |
[03:01] | Can’t I have both? | 我不能两者都拥有吗? |
[03:03] | Oh, yeah. | 噢,当然可以 |
[03:22] | do you have protection? | 你有安全套吗? |
[03:23] | Oh… | 噢…当然 |
[03:25] | always. | |
[03:30] | I’ll race you. | 我会满足你的 |
[03:31] | Let me just hang this up. | 让我把这个挂上去 |
[03:38] | Oh, my god! | 噢,上帝! |
[03:44] | What do we know, frank? | 我们知道些什么,弗兰克? |
[03:45] | Party ended ugly for, uh… | 舞会因为… |
[03:47] | “paul sanders.” | “保罗 桑德斯”而草草收场 |
[03:49] | Did you get a murder weapon? | 有没有发现凶器? |
[03:50] | Yeah– ice pick. | 是的–冰凿 |
[03:51] | Used repeatedly. | 戳了好几次 |
[03:55] | Found it in that ice bucket. | 在那个冰桶里发现的 |
[03:58] | What about the place? | 这个地方有什么发现? |
[03:59] | Private club. | 私人俱乐部 |
[04:00] | Private parties. | 私人舞会 |
[04:01] | You know the drill– | 你知道– |
[04:02] | anything goes. | 什么都不会留下 |
[04:03] | The homeowner? | 屋主呢? |
[04:04] | Uh, wayne reynolds. | 维尼 雷诺兹 |
[04:06] | Runs some kind of seminar. | 举办某种形式上的讨论会 |
[04:07] | Teaches single guys how to pick up girls. | 教单身汉怎么追女孩 |
[04:10] | Runs a seminar? | 举办讨论会? |
[04:11] | Found that in a drawer. | 在抽屉里发现了这个 |
[04:12] | “Score at will.” | “随时能得手” |
[04:14] | “Nail chicks like a rock star.” | “美女喜欢摇滚明星” |
[04:17] | He’s got the corner on this dirt-bag market. | 他在别的生意上陷入了绝境 |
[04:19] | He’s also got qte a little business on his hands. | 看来他手里有很多生意 |
[04:21] | Yes, he does, frank. | 是的,他有,弗兰克 |
[04:22] | He also… has murder one. | 他还…杀了一个 “得手” |
[04:25] | Yeah! | |
[04:29] | Captioning sponsored by cbs, C.S.I. Productions and brought to you by toyota. | |
[04:39] | CSI MIAMI Season 04 Episode 12 | |
[04:48] | We don’t get fooled again | |
[04:52] | don’t get fooled again | |
[04:56] | no, no! | |
[05:17] | somebody was very angry at our party boy, alexx. | 有人对我们的舞会男孩很生气,阿利克斯 |
[05:22] | Angry enough to leave their mark. | 生气到留下他们的记号 |
[05:25] | They wrote an “l” on his chest. | 他们在他胸口画了个”L” |
[05:28] | Neck punctures are ragged. | 颈部多处刺伤 |
[05:31] | Clustered. | 成片的 |
[05:32] | Evidence of rage. | 愤怒的证据 |
[05:34] | Multiple hits to the carotid. | 颈动脉有多处伤口 |
[05:42] | exsanguination. | 他被人放血 |
[05:44] | Fast. | 很快 |
[05:45] | Baby boy bled out with his eyes open. | 可怜的孩子睁着眼睛看着他的血流尽 |
[05:48] | Okay. Let’s get him to autopsy, please. | 好了,请带他去验尸 |
[05:49] | Mr. Wolfe? | 沃尔夫先生? |
[05:52] | Something definitely came in contact with the vic’s shirt. | 死者的衬衫肯定接触到了什么东西 |
[05:55] | What do you think it was? | 你觉得是什么? |
[05:57] | I’m not sure, but it’s littered with an odd kind of fiber. | 我不确定,上面有杂乱的奇怪纤维 |
[06:01] | I’ll get it to the lab. | 我会带回实验室的 |
[06:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:03] | excuse me, alexx. | 失陪,阿利克斯. |
[06:05] | Yeah, horat… | 是的, 霍雷… |
[06:06] | yes. Speaking. | 是的,请讲 |
[06:09] | Yes, officer. | 是的,警官 |
[06:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:13] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上过去 |
[06:15] | Thank you, alexx. | 谢谢, 阿利克斯. |
[06:25] | Officer brown. | 布朗警官 |
[06:27] | Thanks for coming, lieutenant. | 很感谢你能来,中尉 |
[06:28] | Not a problem. | 没什么 |
[06:28] | What do we got? | 什么事? |
[06:29] | Well, like I said on the phone, | 我在电话里说过了 |
[06:30] | picked up a girl scoring dope on the boardwalk. | 抓到个女孩在路上买麻药 |
[06:33] | I ask her for her id, | 我问她的身份 |
[06:34] | and she said call you. | 她说打电话给你 |
[06:35] | Let me see her, please. | 请让我见见她 |
[06:39] | Could you step out of the vehicle, please? | 请你从车里出来 |
[06:51] | You said the dealer got away? | 你说毒贩逃走了? |
[06:53] | We swooped, he ran, | 我们突然出击,他跑掉了 |
[06:54] | – and we couldn’t find what he tossed. – You search the girl? | – 我们也没找到他扔掉的东西 – 你搜查过那个女孩了? |
[06:56] | Yeah. Female officer found five baggies of green plant material, | 是的,女警官发现了5包绿色植物的物质 |
[06:59] | could be marijuana. | 有可能是大麻 |
[07:00] | Five baggies. | 5包 |
[07:01] | We need to run a presumptive test and weigh it. | 我们得做个评估检验,称一下重 |
[07:03] | Yes, you do. | 好的,去吧 |
[07:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:05] | Bag it, tag it, | 装袋,贴标签 |
[07:06] | and get it to my lab, please. | 拿到我的实验室去 |
[07:08] | Yes, sir.What about the girl? | 是的,长官 那个女孩呢? |
[07:09] | I’ll transport her, thank you. | 我会把她带走的,谢谢你 |
[07:11] | You got it, lieutenant. | 交给你了,中尉 |
[07:13] | Marisol. | 玛瑞叟 |
[07:14] | Lieutenant caine, I am so sorry. | 凯恩中尉,我很抱歉 |
[07:16] | I just… | 我只是… |
[07:17] | I didn’t want to call eric. | 只是不想叫艾瑞克来 |
[07:18] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[07:21] | I made a buy for myself, | 我自己去买 |
[07:22] | and the police saw the whole thing. | 警察看到了一切 |
[07:27] | Am I under arrest? | 我被捕了? |
[07:30] | You are. | 是的 |
[07:32] | You want to come with me? | 跟我来 |
[07:34] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[07:46] | I’d never hurt paul sanders. | 我怎么会伤害保罗 桑德斯 |
[07:48] | The guy was my friend. | 他是我朋友 |
[07:49] | We trained in the seminar together. | 我们一起在讨论会上培训 |
[07:52] | Listen, you got to help me out here. | 听着,你得帮我解决些问题 |
[07:54] | Couple things I don’t understand . | 有些事我不太明白 |
[07:56] | okay | 行 |
[07:57] | Now, you went up to this room last night to have sex, right? | 你昨晚是去那个房间做爱,对不对? |
[08:00] | Had the girl with you? | 带着那个女孩? |
[08:01] | It’s the ultimate close. | 差不多快结束了 |
[08:02] | Kind of an end game for pickup artists? | 就像泡妞高手最后的游戏? |
[08:05] | Yeah, the big kahuna. | 对,最后一关 |
[08:06] | Then I open the closet, | 然后我打开了衣橱 |
[08:07] | and paul’s body falls out. | 保罗的尸体掉了出来 |
[08:08] | Okay, see, here’s where I don’t get. | 好吧,这就是我不明白的地方 |
[08:10] | You’re getting ready to jump in bed, | 你都准备好上床了 |
[08:12] | and you’re looking for a closet? | 还会找衣橱? |
[08:15] | This jacket cost 1,500 bucks | 这件夹克要1500美元 |
[08:18] | well,who the hell worries about a jacket | 谁还会管夹克 |
[08:20] | when you’re getting ready to get into somebody’s pants? | 当你准备好和别人上床时 |
[08:23] | Women notice neatness. | 女人喜欢整洁 |
[08:25] | You learn that in your little seminar? | 你是在讨论会上学会那一套的? |
[08:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:28] | “Wardrobe is a weapon.” | “行头就是武器” |
[08:30] | It’s one of our first lessons. | 这是我们的第一次课上教的 |
[08:32] | Well, let me tell you a little secret about pd seminars: | 让我告诉你警察讨论会的一点小秘密 |
[08:35] | The guy that calls in a murder usually knows a lot more than he’s saying. | 因为谋杀而被叫来的人 通常知道的比他们说的要多 |
[08:39] | Now, we’re going to keep your wardrobe right here with us. | 现在,我们得留下你的衣服 |
[08:42] | How’s that sound? | 怎么样? |
[08:44] | How well did you know the victim? | 你对被害人知道多少?? |
[08:46] | Paul was one of my students. | 保罗是我的一个学生 |
[08:48] | Yeah, we heard about your seminar. | 对,我们听说了你的讨论会了 |
[08:50] | What exactly is it that you teach? | 确切点说你教些什么? |
[08:52] | I instruct confidence-challenged men in the art of picking up women. | 我指导那些不自信的男人怎样追求女人 |
[08:55] | You do that here at your club? | 你在你的俱乐部里教这些? |
[08:57] | Look, my class had nothing to do with this murder. | 听着,我上的课和这起谋杀 一点关系都没有 |
[08:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:00] | We’ll see about that. | 我们会查清楚的 |
[09:01] | No. | 不 |
[09:02] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[09:03] | I can’t be connected to this. | 我不能和这个扯上关系 |
[09:05] | I got a book coming out. | 我的书就要出版了 |
[09:06] | My seminar’s going worldwide. | 我的讨论会就要在全世界推广了 |
[09:08] | I’m about to become a household name. | 我将成为家喻户晓的人物 |
[09:10] | I appreciate your pr problem, | 我理解你的公众关系问题 |
[09:12] | but we have a homicide to investigate. | 但我们是在调查一起谋杀案 |
[09:14] | Hey. What’s in the jar? | 嘿,那个瓶子里是什么? |
[09:18] | That’s how we build our target database. | 那就是我们构造的目标库 |
[09:21] | “Target?” | “目标?” |
[09:22] | It’s a seminar term. | 这是我们讨论会的术语 |
[09:24] | Girls write their names, numbers, | 女孩们写下她们的名字,号码 |
[09:25] | they put them in the jar, | 把它们放在瓶子里 |
[09:25] | they get on our list. | 她们就到了我们的名单上 |
[09:27] | Anthen they invite their friends. | 然后她们邀请她们的朋友 |
[09:28] | And they come to our parties. | 她们就来到了我们的舞会 |
[09:30] | Maybe one of them was put off by being referred to as a target. | 也许她们中的一个会为 成为你们的目标感到厌恶 |
[09:34] | We should take it to t lab. | 我们得把它带回实验室 |
[09:35] | Mr. Reynolds, | 雷诺兹先生 |
[09:36] | we’re going to need ur clothes for exclusionary purposes. | 我们需要你的衣服来排除嫌疑 |
[09:44] | Just make sure I get it back… | 确保我能拿回来… |
[09:47] | this is my lucky shirt. | 这是我的幸运衬衫 |
[09:56] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:59] | So, did you get anything from our victim’s shirt? | 那么,你在我们受害者的衬衫上有何发现? |
[10:01] | Paul sanders? | 保罗 桑德斯? |
[10:02] | Your basic polyester blend– | 混合了的碱性聚酯– |
[10:04] | cheap and cheesy. | 廉价而劣质 |
[10:05] | Yeah. | |
[10:06] | What about that weird fiber I gave you that I lifted from his shirt? | 我从他衬衫上拿到的奇怪纤维呢? |
[10:09] | They are weird. | 它们是很奇怪 |
[10:10] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[10:13] | The fibers I pulled are like silk, | 我提取的纤维很像蚕丝 |
[10:15] | but look at this cross-section. | 但看看这个横截面 |
[10:16] | Oh, yeah… | 噢, 是的… |
[10:17] | looks like a-a dumbbell. | 像个哑铃 |
[10:19] | The breaking strength is the highest I’ve seen in a natural fiber. | 它的断裂强度是我见过的 天然纤维中最强的 |
[10:22] | So it’s from a plant? | 那么它来自于植物? |
[10:23] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[10:25] | What is it, hemp? | 是什么, 大麻? |
[10:26] | Nope. | 不是 |
[10:27] | You’re looking at soy. | 你看到的是植物纤维 |
[10:29] | Whoever attacked him had on clothes made of woven soy fibers. | 袭击他的人的衣服是纺织植物纤维做的 |
[10:33] | Well, I’ve got two suspects, | 我们有两个嫌疑犯 |
[10:34] | that narrows things. | 缩小了范围 |
[10:35] | They both had red shirts. | 他们都穿了红色衬衫 |
[10:37] | Wayne reynolds? | 维尼 雷诺兹? |
[10:38] | And todd manning. | 还有特德 曼宁 |
[10:40] | Do me a favor, uh, | 帮我个忙 |
[10:42] | run the soy fiber against their shirts, | 检测一下他们衬衫上的植物纤维 |
[10:43] | and let me know. | 告诉我 |
[10:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:45] | Sure. | 当然 |
[11:02] | – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[11:05] | So, valera said all victim blood on thece pick and joseph found no prints. | 韦雷拉说冰凿和外套上所有受害人的 血液中都没发现指纹 |
[11:10] | Well, I may have something. | 我可能有些发现 |
[11:11] | I entered all of the information cards from the club jar as writing samples into the spec comparator. | 我把俱乐部那个瓶子里所有信息卡上 的笔迹输进了比较仪 |
[11:17] | Running them against…? | 与什么做对比? |
[11:18] | The “l” on the victim’s chest. | 受害人凶前的”L” |
[11:19] | Known against the unknown. | 知道的和不知道的 |
[11:21] | All these women thought that they were dates, not targets. | 所有这些女人都以为他们是在约会 而不是被人当作目标 |
[11:23] | Yeah, well, | 是的 |
[11:24] | one of ’em doubles back on her “l’S.” | 其中的一个把”L” 对折了 |
[11:27] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. Why? | – 你没事吧? – 是的,怎么了? |
[11:29] | Because you’re squinting. | 你正眯着眼 |
[11:31] | I’m-I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[11:33] | It’s not from the nail injury? | 不是由于钉子的伤口? |
[11:35] | Oh, that’s old news. | 噢,那是老新闻了 |
[11:36] | Okay, you’re not having eye trouble? | 好吧,你的眼睛没问题吧? |
[11:37] | Yeah, I am, because I’m working a double, | 是的,我有,因为我在干双倍的活 |
[11:39] | and my eyes are fried. | 我的眼睛吃不消了 |
[11:41] | Okay | 好吧 |
[11:45] | so looped “l’S.” | 把”L” 圈出来 |
[11:53] | looks like heather larkin. | 看起来像是海瑟 拉肯 |
[11:55] | All right, I’ll talk to her, | 好吧,我会找她谈谈的 |
[11:56] | and you find out about my soy shirt, okay? | 你查清楚我染色衬衫,怎么样? |
[11:58] | All right, you got a plan. | 好吧, 你已经计划好了 |
[12:02] | Yeah, I was there at the private party. | 是的,我是在那个私人舞会上 |
[12:05] | Did you meet our victim, paul sanders? | 你见过我们的受害人, 保罗 桑德斯? |
[12:07] | Matter of fact, I did. | 事实上,是的 |
[12:08] | I met him at the bar. | 我在吧台遇见了他 |
[12:09] | We spoke. He seemed nice. | 我们交谈了,他看上去不错 |
[12:15] | Something’s on your blouse. | 你的衣服上有东西 |
[12:17] | Oh, my god, I’m so embarrassed. | 噢,天啊,真尴尬 |
[12:20] | It’ll be our little secret. | 这是我们的小秘密 |
[12:21] | So, what happened next? | 那么,接下来发生了什么? |
[12:23] | Everything turned, | 一切都改变了 |
[12:24] | that’s what happened. | 那就是所发生的 |
[12:26] | Turned how? | 变得怎样? |
[12:27] | The guy started working a game on me. | 那个家伙开始和我玩游戏 |
[12:30] | Game? | 游戏? |
[12:31] | The lint game. | 绒毛游戏 |
[12:33] | Apparently, that’s the ice breaker. | 显然,他是个捣蛋的家伙 |
[12:35] | The neg, the intentional insult. | 恶心的故意的羞辱 |
[12:37] | The kiss close. | 接吻 |
[12:39] | It was pathetic. | 那很可怜 |
[12:41] | Pick a number between one and ten. | 在0到10间选个数字 |
[12:45] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的? |
[12:46] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[12:48] | It was us. | 是我们 |
[12:52] | Did he pick you up? | 他选中你了吗? |
[12:54] | You mean, did I go upstairs with him? | 你是说,我有没有和他上楼? |
[12:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:57] | Yes, I did. | 是的,我去了 |
[12:58] | I gave him a pass. | 我让他通过了 |
[13:00] | I thought things would get better. | 我以为情况会好点 |
[13:03] | What happened when you got upstairs? | 你们上楼后发生了什么? |
[13:05] | It got worse. | 更糟糕了 |
[13:07] | Come on, babe. | 来吧,宝贝 |
[13:09] | We both know why we’re here. | 我俩都知道我们为什么在这里 |
[13:11] | You thought I would just fall into bed with you? | 你以为我会和你上床? |
[13:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:15] | you disgust me. | 你让我恶心 |
[13:18] | loser! | 失败者 |
[13:19] | Ow! | |
[13:24] | What a bitch! | 婊子 |
[13:25] | So, you wrote the “l” on his chest, | 那么,你在他胸前画了个”L” |
[13:27] | and it stood for “loser.” | 是代表”失败者”? |
[13:29] | That’s what the guy was. | 那个家伙就是如此 |
[13:30] | When I ran out of there, | 当我离开那里时 |
[13:30] | he wastill calling me names. | 他还在喊我名字 |
[13:33] | Very much alive. | 活得好好的 |
[13:35] | You know, the problem is that we can’t confirm that. | 你知道,问题是我们没法证明 |
[13:40] | Look, I’m sorry the guy’s dead, | 听着,我对他的死感到很抱歉 |
[13:43] | but I’m not surprised. | 但我不会感到惊讶 |
[13:44] | That’s kind of callous, isn’t it? | 那是不是太无情了? |
[13:46] | I’m callous? | 我无情? |
[13:47] | These guys–they treat women like they’re disposable. | 这些家伙–他们把女人当作 可以任意摆布的 |
[13:50] | Little door prizes in their game. | 他们的游戏里没有回报 |
[13:53] | They don’t even want us. | 他们甚至不想要我们 |
[13:54] | They just want to be able to show each other that they got us. | 他们只想互相炫耀得到了我们 |
[13:56] | So what were you doing there, then? | 那么后来你在那干嘛? |
[13:57] | Getting disillusioned, | 醒悟过来了 |
[13:59] | and I’m not the only one. | 我不是唯一的一个 |
[14:02] | It could be any girl out there. | 那里的任何女孩都有可能 |
[14:18] | Lieutenant caine. | 凯恩中尉 |
[14:19] | I got your page. | 我收到了你的消息 |
[14:21] | This just came in from mdpd, special processing. | 警察部门刚拿来, 特殊处理 |
[14:24] | This is priority one, aaron. | 这个要优先做, 阿隆 |
[14:26] | Five baggies, sizable amount. | 5包,不小的数量 |
[14:28] | Follow routine protocol? | 例行公事? |
[14:29] | To the letter. | 不折不扣 |
[14:30] | Random sample, | 随即抽样 |
[14:31] | two of the bags. | 选两包 |
[14:32] | You must weight and analyze this accurately, okay? | 你得准确地称重和分析, 明白? |
[14:35] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 |
[14:37] | And the name? | 名字是? |
[14:37] | Just as it appears in the report. | 照报告上说的 |
[14:42] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 |
[14:44] | I’ll find you. | 我会找你的 |
[14:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:56] | – mari? – Eric. | – 玛瑞? – 艾瑞克 |
[14:59] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[14:59] | I thought we weren’t having lunch until tomorrow. | 我以为我们要到明天才一起吃饭 |
[15:03] | We’re not. | 是的 |
[15:04] | So, what’s my sister doing here in the middle of the day? | 那么, 我的姐姐中午在这里干什么? |
[15:08] | Eric, I, um… | 艾瑞克, 我, 呃… |
[15:10] | eric? | 艾瑞克? |
[15:12] | You got a minute? | 有时间吗? |
[15:24] | Somebody want to tell me what’s going on? | 有没有谁能告诉我怎么回事? |
[15:25] | Marisol is in trouble. | 玛瑞叟有麻烦了 |
[15:28] | Marisol, talk to me. | 玛瑞叟,告诉我 |
[15:31] | I-I made a buy near the pier. | 我在码头买货了 |
[15:34] | I intervened on the arrest. | 并因此被逮捕了 |
[15:37] | And? | 还有? |
[15:40] | I lied to lieutenant caine. | 我对凯恩中尉说谎了 |
[15:41] | I said it was just for me, but I, um… | 我说只是为了我, 可是我… |
[15:44] | I also bought for my group. | 我也是为了我的群体买 |
[15:45] | You bought for your entire cancer support group? | 你为你的整个癌症支持组织购买? |
[15:48] | They’re in so much pain, eric. | 他们是那么痛苦, 艾瑞克 |
[15:49] | Most of them can’t get around. | 他们大多数人都不能走动 |
[15:53] | How much, h? | 多少, 老霍? |
[15:54] | Five bags total. | 总共5包 |
[15:56] | Marisol, you realize what you’ve done? | 玛瑞叟,你知道你做了什么吗? |
[15:58] | I did it f them. | 我是为了他们做的 |
[15:59] | Look, I don’t care who you did it for. | 听着, 我不管你是为了谁 |
[16:01] | You buy more than an ounce with intention to distribute, | 你买了超过一盎司而且还意图分发 |
[16:03] | it gets kicked up to a felony. | 这可是重罪 |
[16:05] | You could do ten years. | 你有可能要判10年 |
[16:08] | Well-well, what do I do? | 那么,我该怎么办? |
[16:10] | Okay, here’s what I want you to do. | 好了, 我要你做的是 |
[16:11] | Marisol, you talk to no one, | 玛瑞叟, 别和任何人说 |
[16:13] | and eric, | 还有艾瑞克, |
[16:13] | you’ve got to stay away from this. | 你别插手这个 |
[16:14] | Younderstand? | 明白? |
[16:16] | – H, I can’t let you take the fall on this one. – Okay, | – 老霍, 我不能让你冒这个险 – 好了 |
[16:17] | I don’t want you to worry about that right now. | 我现在不想你担心这个 |
[16:19] | Marisol? | 玛瑞叟? |
[16:20] | Where-where are we going? | 我们去哪? |
[16:21] | We’re going to booking. | 我们去登记 |
[16:22] | You hang in there, eric.Come on. | 你待在这, 艾瑞克.来吧 |
[16:24] | Right here. | 待这里 |
[16:32] | soy clothes– | 植物纤维的衣服– |
[16:34] | good for the environment, | 有利于环境 |
[16:35] | women love them. | 女人喜欢 |
[16:36] | Everybody wins. | 大家都是赢家 |
[16:37] | Not you. | 你不是 |
[16:38] | We processed your clothes | 我们处理了你的衣服 |
[16:40] | and found soy fibers from your shirt on the shirt of the victim. | 在你的衬衫上发现了 受害者衬衫上的纤维 |
[16:44] | Paul was my student. | 保罗是我的学生 |
[16:45] | There’s nothing unusual about that. | 那没什么奇怪的 |
[16:47] | We’re buddies, we’re all just hanging out. | 我们是兄弟, 我们总在一起 |
[16:57] | Unfortunately for you, | 你很不幸 |
[16:58] | we found hundreds of fibers on your buddy’s shirt that was murdered. | 在你被谋杀的兄弟的衬衫上 发现了很多这样的纤维 |
[17:04] | So, what are you saying? | 那么, 你想说什么? |
[17:06] | Transfer wasn’t passive. | 不是被动转移的 |
[17:07] | It most likely got there from some sort of friction. | 很像是由于某种摩擦弄上去的 |
[17:09] | It tells me the two of you had an altercation. | 它告诉我你们俩有过争执 |
[17:12] | Wow. | 哇 |
[17:15] | Smart and beautiful. | 聪明而又美丽 |
[17:17] | It’s a rare combination. | 很少见的组合 |
[17:19] | Let’s talk about the altercation. | 让我们谈谈你们的争执 |
[17:20] | Too bad you’re a woman in a man’s world, you know? | 很不幸你是个存在于男人世界里的女人 你知道吗? |
[17:24] | I bet they call you a secretary with a gun when you’re not around. | 我想你不问话时 他们会把你当成带枪的秘书 |
[17:30] | Actually, I do type almost as well as I shoot. | 事实上, 我打字和我开枪一样好 |
[17:36] | Throwing a neg doesn’t work on me. | 对我玩这种把戏没用 |
[17:38] | What’s your beef with the victim? | 你和受害人有什么不合? |
[17:43] | When paul first came to me, | 当保罗第一次来找我 |
[17:44] | he couldn’t pick up a check, | 他一个女人都追不到 |
[17:46] | let alone a girl. | 错过了一个女孩 |
[17:48] | I sharpened his instincts. | 我让他的直觉变得敏锐 |
[17:50] | I turned paul into a pro. | 我把保罗变成了一个专家 |
[17:52] | Then I find out he’s going out on his own, | 后来我发现他在自己干 |
[17:55] | starting his own seminar. | 开始他自己的讨论会 |
[17:57] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[17:58] | You can’t stop me.Yeah? | 你不能阻止我,对不? |
[17:59] | This is my life’s work. | 这是我引以为生的工作 |
[18:00] | Hey, I got my own version, | 嘿, 我有自己的方法 |
[18:02] | and I’m going to get rich off it. | 我会靠它发财的 |
[18:04] | I’ll take you down. | 我会打败你的 |
[18:11] | Yeah we argued, I admit it, | 是的,我们争吵过,我承认 |
[18:13] | but I didn’t kill him. | 但我没杀他 |
[18:15] | Look, I lead my first seminar in new york city tomorrow. | 听着, 我明天要举办第一个 在纽约市的讨论会 |
[18:20] | My website’s getting a thousand hits a day. | 我的网站每天有上千次的点击 |
[18:22] | You’re not going anywhere, mr. Reynolds. | 你哪里也不能去, 雷诺兹先生 |
[18:24] | You’re a suspect in a murder investigation. | 你是一起谋杀案的嫌疑人 |
[18:31] | hey,yan, it’s calleigh. | 嘿,瑞恩, 我是凯丽 |
[18:32] | Would you do something for me? | 能帮我个忙吗? |
[18:35] | Hey, alexx. | 嘿, 阿利克斯 |
[18:36] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[18:37] | Did you post paul sanders, yet? | 你把保罗 桑德斯解剖了吗? |
[18:38] | Just about to start. | 刚要开始 |
[18:40] | What do you need, honey? | 你要什么,亲爱的? |
[18:41] | We’re running cold on suspects. | 嫌疑犯的审问没什么结果 |
[18:42] | I just want to take another look through his things, | 我想再看下他的东西 |
[18:44] | see if I can find anything. | 看看能不能找到些什么 |
[18:45] | Hmm, they’re in those bags. | 它们在那些袋子里 |
[18:47] | Did he have a belt pack with him? | 他还随身带着一包东西? |
[18:49] | Mm-hmm. | 恩 |
[18:50] | Boy had some freaky stuff in it, too. | 里面还有些奇怪的东西 |
[18:52] | Pack of break mints, condoms. | 几袋破硬币, 安全套 |
[18:55] | Doesn’t sound so freaky. | 听起来是不是很古怪 |
[18:57] | He had a bag of lint. | 还有一袋棉绒 |
[18:59] | Oh, yeah, they hand those out at the seminars. | 噢,是的, 他们在讨论会上发放这些 |
[19:01] | They’re like, uh, | 它们就象…呃 |
[19:02] | props for pickup artists. | 泡妞高手的小道具 |
[19:04] | Whatever happened to dinner and a movie? | 不管用餐和看电影时发生什么? |
[19:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:07] | It’like a war to these guys. | 对这些家伙就像是一场战争 |
[19:08] | Well, that’s just wrong. | 那可是不对的 |
[19:13] | And so’s this. | 这个也是 |
[19:18] | What?What is it? | 什么?是什么? |
[19:19] | He has a ring indentation. | 他有戒指的印痕 |
[19:21] | What’s that tell you? | 那告诉你什么? |
[19:23] | Evidence of a wedding ring. | 结婚戒指的证据 |
[19:24] | Paul sanders is married? | 保罗 桑德斯结婚了? |
[19:26] | Well, that’s what his finger’s telling me. | 他的手指是这么告诉我的 |
[19:30] | Let me see.Where-where is it? | 让我看看,它在哪? |
[19:33] | Band of indented skin, right there. | 锯齿状的皮肤条纹, 就在这 |
[19:38] | Oh, yeah, yeah, I see that. | 噢,是的,是的,我看到了 |
[19:39] | That’s interesting. | 那很有趣 |
[19:40] | You can’t see it, can you? | 你看不见,是不是? |
[19:43] | Yes, I can. | 不,我能 |
[19:43] | Yourye’s worse. | 你的眼睛恶化了 |
[19:44] | Don’t lie to me, ryan. | 别骗哦,瑞恩 |
[19:46] | No, my eye got better. | 不, 我的眼睛好多了 |
[19:47] | You took all the pills prescribed you? | 你吃了开给你的所有的药? |
[19:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:50] | Then it’s not getting better, | 那么它就不会好转 |
[19:51] | ’cause an infection would’ve cleared up by now | 因为感染到现在为止还没法完全根除 |
[19:53] | look, alexx, | 听着, 阿利克斯 |
[19:55] | I really appreciate your concern. | 我很感谢你的关心 |
[19:57] | I really do, | 真的 |
[19:58] | but I’m working on a case right now. | 但我现在有案子要办 |
[20:03] | I got to find this guy’s wife. | 我得找到这个人的妻子 |
[20:05] | Tell her she’s a widow. | 告诉她她成了寡妇了 |
[20:14] | Someone… stabbed him? | 有人…刺死了他? |
[20:20] | With an ice pick. | 用一个冰凿 |
[20:24] | look, I-I know this is difficult for you, mrs. Sanders, | 听着, 我知道这会让你很难过 桑德斯夫人 |
[20:29] | but were you at the cl with your husband last night? | 但昨晚你和你丈夫去了舞会吗? |
[20:31] | What? | 什么? |
[20:33] | I was at home last night. | 昨晚我在家 |
[20:40] | Do you mind if I…? | 你介不介意我…? |
[20:41] | No. | 不 |
[20:44] | How did you burn your arm? | 你的胳膊怎么烧伤的? |
[20:47] | Oh, I… | 噢,我… |
[20:48] | I had an accident in the kitchen. | 我在厨房发生了点意外 |
[20:51] | Oh. | 噢 |
[20:53] | That’s a unique burn pattern. | 烧伤的图案很独特 |
[20:54] | It’s caused by potassium nitrate in combination with titanium and sulfur. | 它是硝酸钾与钛和硫磺结合引起的 |
[20:59] | I don’t even know what that means. | 我甚至不知道那是什么意思 |
[21:01] | Sparklers. | 烟火 |
[21:03] | Waitresses at the club carry them with their drink orders. | 俱乐部的服务生把它们放在点的饮料上 |
[21:06] | It’s A… | 就像是… |
[21:08] | sort of a signature of the place. | 地方的某种标记 |
[21:25] | okay, I was in the club last night, | 好吧,我昨晚是在俱乐部 |
[21:27] | but its not like you think. | 但不是你想的那样 |
[21:29] | Paul had to go to those clubs to do research. | 保罗得去那些俱乐部做研究 |
[21:32] | He was starting a similar business. | 他正要开始类似的生意 |
[21:34] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[21:38] | Or was thajust what he told you? | 他告诉你的只有这个? |
[21:42] | I wanted to believe him, | 我想要相信他 |
[21:44] | but… | 可是… |
[21:46] | I wasn’t sure, | 我不确定 |
[21:47] | so… | 所以… |
[21:48] | I followed him. | 我跟踪了他 |
[22:03] | When I saw him with that girl, | 当我看到他和那个女孩在一起 |
[22:08] | I knew that he wasn’t just doing research. | 我知道他不只是在做研究 |
[22:11] | I was so angry. | 我很生气 |
[22:13] | Angry enough to stab him with an ice pick? | 生气到用冰凿刺他? |
[22:16] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[22:19] | I was too crushed to do anything. | 我很沮丧什么都做不了 |
[22:24] | Paul was my whole world. | 保罗是我的整个世界 |
[22:27] | I just went home and cried. | 我只有回家哭 |
[22:31] | Weren’t you worried about him when he didn’t come home? | 他没回家你没有担心他? |
[22:33] | I just thought he went home with a girl. | 我以为他和那个女孩在一起 |
[22:35] | So he’s done this fore? | 那么他以前也这么做过? |
[22:38] | No. | 没有 |
[22:39] | We’ve only been married four months. | 我们结婚才4个月 |
[22:44] | You’re newlyweds? | 你们是新婚夫妇? |
[22:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:47] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[22:52] | I’m gonna need you to wait here while I go look into something, okay? | 我去查点东西,你待在这里,好吗? |
[23:04] | a wedding registry. | 结婚注册 |
[23:05] | That’s a first. | 那是最先的 |
[23:06] | Need to buy a gift for someone? | 要给人买礼物? |
[23:07] | No, I need to see what gifts were bought for my suspect. | 不, 我要知道我的嫌疑人收到了什么礼物 |
[23:10] | Paul and brenda sander | 保罗和布兰达 桑德斯 |
[23:12] | yeah,they were married about four months ago. | 是的,他们差不多四个月前结的婚 |
[23:14] | Oh, did you see delko’s sister in the lobby? | 噢,你在大厅看到德科的姐姐了吗? |
[23:17] | No. I think she’s in trouble again. | 没有,我想她又有麻烦了 |
[23:20] | Last thing she needs. | 她最不想要的 |
[23:22] | Leukemia. | 白血病 |
[23:23] | Worst kind of cancer. | 最严重的癌症 |
[23:24] | Keep searching. | 继续找 |
[23:27] | Don’t tell anyone this, | 别告诉任何人这个 |
[23:28] | but I think she’s got a thing for H. | 但我觉得她和老霍有点什么 |
[23:29] | Cooper, | 库珀 |
[23:30] | are you writing a blog? | 你是在写日志? |
[23:31] | I got a suspect on ice. | 我还把一个嫌疑犯搁在那 |
[23:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:35] | Paul and brenda sanders. | 保罗和布兰达 桑德斯 |
[23:36] | I’ve tapped into their wedding registry. | 我接入了他们的婚礼登记 |
[23:38] | All right, about time. | 好吧,抓紧时间 |
[23:39] | That’s pricey stuff. | 那是昂贵的东西 |
[23:41] | Crystal punch bowl, | 水晶大酒杯 |
[23:42] | bone china… | 骨灰瓷… |
[23:44] | fondue set? | 干酪机? |
[23:44] | Who eats fondue? | 谁吃干酪? |
[23:46] | I do. | 我 |
[23:47] | That’s my point. | 我没那个喜好 |
[23:50] | Wait, stop. | 等等,停 |
[23:50] | Ice pick. | 冰凿 |
[23:52] | 800 bucks? | 800美元? |
[23:53] | Who pays 800 bucks for an ice pick? | 谁会为了个冰凿花800块? |
[23:55] | All that matters is it’s marked “purchased” | 除非这个很值得购买 |
[23:57] | and was delivered to the newlyweds’ house. | 被寄到了新人的家里 |
[24:01] | There it is. | 就是它 |
[24:02] | Sterling silver, | 标准纯银 |
[24:03] | six inch, | 6英寸 |
[24:04] | diamond point. | 镶了钻石 |
[24:06] | Just like our murder weapon. | 就像我们的凶器 |
[24:10] | Mrs. Sanders, I’m gonna be blunt. | 桑德斯夫人, 我坦白说 |
[24:11] | You’re looking very guilty. | 你看起来很有罪 |
[24:14] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[24:16] | Looks like you used one of your wedding gifts to murder your husband. | 看来你用了一个新婚礼物把你丈夫杀了 |
[24:21] | That’s not true. | 那不是真的 |
[24:23] | If I get a search warrant, | 如果我有搜查令 |
[24:24] | and I search your house, | 我搜查了你的家 |
[24:26] | am I gonna find ice pick? | 我会不会找到冰凿? |
[24:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:31] | Truth is, | 真相是 |
[24:32] | we had a burglary in our home. | 我们家被盗了 |
[24:34] | When? | 什么时候? |
[24:35] | A week ago. | 一周前 |
[24:37] | Somebody broke into our garage where we stored all our wedding gifts. | 有人闯进了我们放结婚礼物的车库 |
[24:40] | Why didn’t you tell me about this before? | 为什么之前你不告诉我? |
[24:41] | I didn’t think you’d believe me. | 我觉得你不相信我 |
[24:43] | Well, I don’t now. | 好吧,我是不相信 |
[24:44] | Did you call the cops? | 你有没有报警? |
[24:46] | I went down to the police station, | 我去了警察局 |
[24:47] | I filled out a report and everything. | 我填了份表格说了所有的事 |
[24:50] | I need to see that report. | 我得看看那份报告 |
[25:01] | Eric. | 艾瑞克 |
[25:05] | Where’s aaron? | 阿隆在哪? |
[25:06] | He had tgo to court. | 他得去法院 |
[25:07] | I was just looking, uh… | 我只是看看, 呃… |
[25:09] | I was looking at his results. | 看看他的结果 |
[25:11] | I can see that. | 我能看到 |
[25:14] | Tested positive for marijuana. | 大麻检测是阳性 |
[25:15] | What was the total weight of the seizure? | 没收的总重量是多少? |
[25:19] | – Over an ounce. – Yeah. | – 超过了一盎司 – 是的 |
[25:21] | Whh makes it a felony, doesn’t it? | 那就成了重罪,对吧? |
[25:23] | Marisol could be facing mandatory jail time. | 玛瑞叟可能会面对强制进监狱的时光 |
[25:27] | She won’t make it in her condition. | 她那样的身体状况挺不过去的 |
[25:28] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[25:30] | What she needs is a lawyer, | 她需要的是一个律师 |
[25:31] | and I’ve got some names, eric. | 我能提供一些, 艾瑞克 |
[25:35] | She doesn’t have anything, | 她什么都没有 |
[25:36] | and I’M… | 而我… |
[25:38] | I’m tapped out. | 我也陷入困境了 |
[25:39] | I’m gonna take care of it. | 我会处理的 |
[25:41] | – h, you’re doing enough… – hang on a second. | – 老霍, 你做的够多了… – 等下 |
[25:43] | It’s the state attorney. | 是州检查官 |
[25:45] | – You think it’s about marisol? – That would be my guess. | – 你觉得是有关玛瑞叟? – 那是我的猜想 |
[25:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:49] | Yeah, I’ll hold. | 是的,我会负责的 |
[25:51] | How could they know already? | 他们怎么会知道? |
[25:52] | Eric, somebody must have talked. | 艾瑞克, 肯定有人说出去了 |
[26:17] | Lieutenant? | 中尉? |
[26:20] | Lieutenant caine? | 凯恩中尉? |
[26:21] | You wanted to see me. | 你想见我 |
[26:22] | I really would prefer if we did this in my office. | 我更希望我们能在办公室 |
[26:24] | Would it be okay if we did it here? | 在这里是不是可以? |
[26:28] | Fine. | 可以 |
[26:31] | Last week, eric delko almost went down on a dope charge. | 上周, 艾瑞克 德科差点因为 大麻的调查被指控 |
[26:33] | This week, his sister’s facing possession with intent to sell? | 这周,他姐姐面对的是藏有和意图贩卖? |
[26:36] | Yes. Uh… | 是的,呃… |
[26:37] | mswest,there are extenuating circumstances in this case. | 韦斯特女士,这个案子是情有可原的 |
[26:41] | Like what? | 比如? |
[26:41] | The girl… | 那个女孩… |
[26:44] | the girl has cancer. | 她有癌症 |
[26:46] | And she buys to alleviate nausea from chemotherapy. | 她买大麻是想减轻化疗的痛苦 |
[26:49] | That’s very convenient. | 不错的理由 |
[26:51] | Well, it happens to be the truth. | 这恰好是事实 |
[26:54] | You don’t need over an ounce to alleviate nausea. | 你用不着一盎司以上来减轻痛苦 |
[26:57] | She was planning to sell. | 她是想卖 |
[26:58] | This isn’t going away. | 这说不过去 |
[27:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:02] | Just out of curiosity, | 我很好奇 |
[27:03] | how did you hear about it? | 你怎么会知道的? |
[27:06] | Eric delko is one of your csis. | 艾瑞克 德科是你的CSI之一 |
[27:08] | There’s obviously something wrong in that family, | 他的家庭很显然有问题 |
[27:10] | and, by association, your lab. | 而你的实验室,也会被牵连 |
[27:12] | I hear your concern, | 我听到你的忠告了 |
[27:14] | but you’re not answering my question. | 但你还没回答我的问题 |
[27:15] | How did you hear about this? | 你怎么知道的? |
[27:20] | I won’t give up my source. | 我不会供出我的线人 |
[27:22] | You have a source in my lab. | 你在我的实验室有线人? |
[27:24] | Don’t try and turn this on me. | 别把这算到我头上 |
[27:25] | I’m the least of your problems. | 我不是你的麻烦 |
[27:28] | – We’ll talk. – Ms. West… | – 以后再谈 – 韦斯特女士… |
[27:42] | So tell me,why are we back here at the crime scene? | 告诉我,我们为什么又回到了犯罪现场? |
[27:46] | You take a look at that police report on a burglary at the sanders’ house? | 你看了桑德斯家被盗的警察报告吗? |
[27:49] | Yeah, I did. | 是的,我看了 |
[27:50] | It checked. | 确认过了 |
[27:53] | So the wife’s in the clear. | 那么妻子是无辜的 |
[27:54] | For now. | 目前 |
[27:56] | And our case is stalled. | 我们的案子又搁浅了 |
[28:00] | Well, what are we looking for, anyway? | 那么,我们在找什么? |
[28:01] | I don’T… | 我不… |
[28:02] | I’m-I’m not sure. | 我不肯定 |
[28:09] | you did sweep the room already, didn’t you? | 你已经打扫过房间了,是不是? |
[28:11] | Yeah, which means we’re probably not gonna find anything. | 是的, 那意味着我们可能一无所获 |
[28:19] | Wh’s that? | 那是什么? |
[28:21] | That is…that is a pen. | 那是…那是支笔 |
[28:26] | It’s a pen. | 是支笔 |
[28:27] | Cannot believe I didn’t find this. | 不敢相信我没发现这个 |
[28:33] | The barrel is a smooth, printable surface. | 笔筒有光滑的可留下指纹的表面 |
[28:35] | You use the same two fingers when you’re writing– | 当你写字时你用同样的两根手指– |
[28:37] | forefinger and thumb in opposing positions. | 反向的食指和拇指 |
[28:40] | So we’re looking at partials. | 那我们看到的只是部分 |
[28:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:42] | As long as there’s enough ridge detail. | 除非有足够的线索 |
[28:53] | Karen manning? | 凯瑞 曼宁? |
[28:54] | Wait. | 等下 |
[28:57] | What, you know her? | 什么, 你认识她? |
[28:58] | We’ve interviewed her, | 我们审问过她 |
[28:59] | but that’s not her name. | 但那不是她的名字 |
[29:00] | Manning. | 曼宁 |
[29:01] | Do you think she’s related to the guy that found the body? | 你觉得她和发现尸体的那家伙有关? |
[29:04] | You told us your name was heather larkin. | 你告诉我们你的名字是海瑟 拉肯 |
[29:06] | Heather larkin’s my pen name. | 海瑟 拉肯是我的笔名 |
[29:09] | So you’re telling me you’re a writer? | 那么你是想说你是个作家? |
[29:11] | I write a column for the miami globe. | 我为迈阿密全球写过专栏 |
[29:14] | That’s what I was doing at that club. | 那就是我在俱乐部做的 |
[29:16] | I went undercover to do an expos? | 我是去暗中做访问 |
[29:18] | on professional pickup artists. | 关于专业的泡妞高手 |
[29:20] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[29:22] | So, uh… | 那么,呃… |
[29:23] | so, it was research. | 那么,是个调查 |
[29:24] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[29:25] | I let paul sanders pick me up so I could learn his techniques. | 我让保罗 桑德斯上钩 才能知道他的手段 |
[29:29] | You disgust me. | 你让我恶心 |
[29:31] | Soon as my column’s published, | 我的专栏出版后 |
[29:32] | you’ll never hurt another woman again. | 你再也不会伤害别的女人了 |
[29:34] | Loser! | 失败者! |
[29:36] | Ow! Bitch! | 婊子! |
[29:41] | And then he turned up dead. | 然后他就被发现死了 |
[29:43] | Not by me. | 不是被我 |
[29:45] | How about another relative? | 你的另一个亲戚呢? |
[29:46] | Your brother todd was at the club last night. | 你哥哥特德昨晚也在俱乐部 |
[29:49] | I didn’t see him. | 我没看到她 |
[29:51] | You know, he found paul sanders’ body. | 你知道, 他发现了保罗 桑德斯的尸体 |
[29:52] | Are you trying to tell me you didn’t know that? | 你是想告诉我你不知道? |
[29:55] | I had no idea. | 我不知道 |
[29:56] | Come off it, lady. | 省省吧, 女士 |
[29:57] | What, is he working for you? | 什么, 他为你工作? |
[29:59] | – Is he a stringer? – No, | – 他是个特约记者? – 不 |
[29:59] | I learned about this group from my brother. | 我从我哥哥那里知道了这个团体 |
[30:02] | He was into it. | 他也在其中 |
[30:03] | I didn’t like what it did to him. | 我不喜欢他们对他的所为 |
[30:06] | Did you confront him? | 你反抗过他? |
[30:07] | I tried.He got defensive.. | 我试过,他反击.. |
[30:08] | He said it was helping him, | 他说那是在帮他 |
[30:09] | that it was changing his life. | 改变他的生活 |
[30:12] | More like ruining it. | 而不是毁了它 |
[30:14] | They came up with this nickname, | 他们以这个别名出现 |
[30:15] | “the magician,” | “魔术师” |
[30:16] | like he had some magical touch over women. | 就像他们对女人有神奇的魔法 |
[30:19] | It was disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[30:20] | So by outing them in an expos? | 靠在专栏里揭露他们? |
[30:22] | you were trying to save your brother. | 你是在救你哥哥 |
[30:24] | They exploit and dehumanize women. | 他们利用女人剥夺她们的人性 |
[30:27] | Somebody had to stop them. | 得有人阻止他们 |
[30:29] | And you didn’t see your brother there? | 而你没看到你哥哥在那? |
[30:31] | No. | 没有 |
[30:32] | And believe me, | 相信我 |
[30:32] | if I did, | 如果我有的话 |
[30:33] | I would have told him that… | 我会告诉他… |
[30:35] | told him what? | 告诉他什么? |
[30:38] | That he’d become something I hate. | 告诉他我会恨他 |
[30:46] | Aaron, what’d you get? | 阿隆, 有何结果? |
[30:47] | I analyzed the other three baggies, | 我分析了其他的三袋 |
[30:49] | – like you asked. – Okay. | – 像你要求的那样 – 好的 |
[30:50] | Weight of the three baggies puts the tot over an ounce. | 三袋的重量总计超过一盎司 |
[30:52] | Okay, and what does that mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[30:53] | There’s a curveball. | 这是欺诈 |
[30:55] | The first two baggies I sampled were pure marijuana. | 前面我选取的两包是纯大麻 |
[30:57] | The last three, bunk. | 后面的三袋,次品 |
[30:59] | Okay, w-wait a second, wait a minute, wait. | 好的,等等, 等等 |
[31:02] | Bunk. | 次品 |
[31:03] | Define “bunk.” | 定义下次品 |
[31:04] | Herb. | 药草 |
[31:05] | Dutch haze, hydroponic buds. | 荷兰药草, 溶液培养的芽 |
[31:06] | All plant material, all legal. | 都是植物原料, 都是合法的 |
[31:09] | Legal. | 合法的 |
[31:11] | Thank you, aaron. | 谢谢, 阿隆 |
[31:12] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[31:13] | What? | 什么事? |
[31:15] | I’m gonna say this because I feel I have to, all right? | 有些话我觉得必须得说 |
[31:19] | I’m not comfortable that eric delko was in this lab alone. | 让艾瑞克 德科单独呆在这个实验室 让我感到不舒服 |
[31:21] | Aaron, I’ve already dealt with it. | 阿隆, 我已经在处理了 |
[31:23] | But thank you. | 还是要谢谢你 |
[31:35] | H, I don’t care what they say. | 老霍, 我不介意他们怎么说 |
[31:37] | I didn’t compromise the evidence. | 我不会对证据妥协的 |
[31:38] | I know that, eric. | 我知道, 艾瑞克 |
[31:39] | But the state attorney is on her way up right now. | 但州立代表在路上就快到了 |
[31:41] | H, I swear on my sister, | 老霍,我以我姐姐发誓 |
[31:43] | I didn’t touch a thing. | 我什么都没碰过 |
[31:44] | I believe you. | 我相信我 |
[31:45] | Let me work on it. | 让我来解决 |
[31:46] | Here she is. | 她来了 |
[31:51] | Well… | 好吧… |
[31:54] | that’s what I call an effective source. | 这个线人真有效率 |
[31:56] | I don’t have a source, | 我没有线人 |
[31:56] | I have a case. | 我有案子 |
[31:57] | Turns out, you don’t have a case, ma’am. | 少来, 你没有案子,女士 |
[32:00] | The product that was seized on the street is bunk. | 在街上搜到的东西是次品 |
[32:04] | Fake? | 假货? |
[32:05] | All of it? | 全部? |
[32:06] | – I only need 20 grams. – Guess what? | – 我只要20克 – 知道吗? |
[32:08] | You’re not gonna have them. | 你不会有的 |
[32:11] | Was eric del involved in this testing? | 艾瑞克 德科和这个调查有关吗? |
[32:13] | He was not. | 他没有 |
[32:14] | But eric delko was working in the lab when it was analyzed. | 但当这个被分析时艾瑞克 德科 在这个实验室里工作 |
[32:17] | He is a crime scene inveigator, ma’am. | 他是个犯罪现场的调查员,女士 |
[32:19] | Who, just last week, popped positive for dope. | 谁, 就在上周 因为大麻检测阳性而被捕 |
[32:20] | Now that is common knowledge, isn’t it? | 那是常识 |
[32:28] | I will be informing the accreditation board of this anomaly. | 我会把这个不寻常的情况告诉鉴定科的 |
[32:32] | You are up for re-accreditation in the spring? | 你准备在春天的时候向鉴定科提起? |
[32:33] | Ye we are, | 是的 |
[32:34] | and we will be ready for the inspection. | 我们准备好被调查了 |
[32:37] | Your lab just tampered with evidence. | 你的实验室篡改了证据 |
[32:40] | I’m not letting you get away with it. | 我不会让你侥幸逃脱的 |
[32:43] | I have no doubt. | 我没疑问 |
[32:46] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么那么做? |
[32:47] | It’s called career management, eric. | 这叫做事业管理, 艾瑞克 |
[32:53] | All right, well, what do we do? | 好吧,那么我们该怎么做? |
[32:55] | We need to find this dealer. | 我们得找到这个毒贩 |
[32:57] | Thought he was in the wind. | 还以为找不到他 |
[32:58] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[33:08] | Marisol said she scored ways from the same guy at the same place. | 玛瑞叟说她在同个地方向同个人买货 |
[33:13] | She give you his M.O.? | 她告诉你他的做法了? |
[33:14] | Yeah,he’d pull up to the park, | 是的,他会提早到公园 |
[33:16] | hang out and wait for customers. | 在那游荡等客人 |
[33:18] | Okay, so we’re looking… | 那么我们是要找… |
[33:20] | for his calling card. | 他的名片 |
[33:26] | Got a soda can. | 找到个苏打水罐 |
[33:27] | Maybe get some prints. | 可能有指纹 |
[33:29] | Well, what do you know? | 看看找到了什么 |
[33:31] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[33:36] | I think we’ll be able to get something from that. | 我想我们会从那得到点什么的 |
[33:38] | Yes, I bet we will. | 是的,我打赌我们会的 |
[33:39] | come on. | 走吧 |
[33:43] | Any luck? | 有何发现? |
[33:44] | Got to lick a joint to seal it. | 密封它的接口被舔过 |
[33:46] | You sound like an expert. | 你听起来像个专家 |
[33:47] | Not me. | 我不是 |
[33:49] | I put the dna into codis. | 我把DNA放进了联合检索系统 |
[33:52] | “Keith gifford.” | “基斯 格里福特” |
[33:53] | Priors for possession. | 非法持有 |
[33:55] | Distribution. Assault. | 贩毒,攻击 |
[33:57] | Give me his last known address. | 告诉我他最后的住址 |
[34:00] | Report doesn’t list address. | 报告上没有列出住址 |
[34:01] | It’s got employers. | 他有雇主 |
[34:02] | Will that help? | 有用吗? |
[34:03] | Yeah, it just might. | 是的,有可能 |
[34:05] | What the hell’s this about? | 这是怎么回事? |
[34:07] | You sold weed to my sister. | 你把大麻卖给我姐姐 |
[34:09] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[34:10] | I got a legitimate job. | 我有正当工作 |
[34:11] | I don’t deal. | 我不贩毒 |
[34:12] | I don’t think you understand the situation, keith. | 看来你还没弄清楚状况, 基斯 |
[34:14] | You’re going to jail. | 你会进监狱 |
[34:16] | Jail? | 监狱? |
[34:17] | – I’m going back to work. – Hey. | – 我要回去工作了 – 嘿 |
[34:19] | We got a baggie full of ints with your dna on it. | 我们在一包大麻上发现了你的指纹 |
[34:21] | And to my knowledge, | 据我所知 |
[34:22] | you have three priors in this state for dealing, | 在这个州你有过三次贩毒的前科 |
[34:25] | and you know what that means, don’t you? | 你知道那意味着什么,是不是? |
[34:28] | Your ride is here. | 你的车来了 |
[34:31] | Okay… okay. | 好吧…好吧… |
[34:33] | What can I do? | 我要怎么做? |
[34:34] | How can I fix this? | 我怎么解决这件事? |
[34:35] | For starters, | 对初犯者来说 |
[34:35] | you can tell the state attorney the truth about your product. | 你可以告诉州检查官你商品的真相 |
[34:39] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[34:39] | It’s been stepped on, keith, | 你不能回头了, 基斯 |
[34:40] | that’s what I’m talking about. | 那就是我要说的 |
[34:45] | What do you want to do? | 你想要怎么做? |
[34:48] | If I tell you the truth, | 如果我说了真相 |
[34:50] | will that reduce my jail time? | 会减少我的刑期吗? |
[34:52] | It’ll go a long way. | 会有帮助的 |
[34:53] | Bring him. | 把他带走 |
[35:02] | Business has been bad. | 生意很差 |
[35:03] | I needed a little extra to keep me afloat, | 我需要点钱来周转 |
[35:06] | so I move a little herb. | 所以我运了一些药草 |
[35:09] | Did you, or did you not sell five baggies of marijuana to this woman? | 你有没有向这个女人卖5包大麻? |
[35:14] | Yeah, the other day. | 是的,前几天 |
[35:16] | Only, it wasn’t all marijuana. | 不过,不全是大麻 |
[35:20] | What was it? | 那是什么? |
[35:21] | Some of the bags were just some phony stuff I got off the internet. | 有几包只是我从网上买来的冒牌货 |
[35:24] | How many? | 有多少? |
[35:28] | A lot. | 很多 |
[35:29] | Be specific. | 确切点 |
[35:31] | Three. | 三包 |
[35:36] | Do you swear, under oa, | 你能不能发誓 |
[35:37] | that lieutenant caine did not promise you something in exchange for this statement? | 凯恩中尉没有向你承诺任何东西 作为这次声明的交换 |
[35:41] | No way. | 怎么会 |
[35:42] | Look, that’s how I make my money. | 我就是那样赚钱的 |
[35:43] | Most of the time, people don’t even notice. | 大多数时候,人们甚至没注意到 |
[35:47] | Great. | 很好 |
[35:49] | Ms. West? | 韦斯特女士? |
[35:55] | Ms. West? | 韦斯特女士? |
[35:57] | Fine. | 很好 |
[35:57] | Misdemeanor. | 轻罪 |
[35:58] | It’s off my radar. | 这已经与我无关了 |
[36:01] | But your lab isn’T. | 但你的实验室还没过关 |
[36:10] | I have never had so many suspects and so little useful evidence. | 我从没遇到过这么多的嫌疑犯 和这么少的有用证据 |
[36:17] | Did this come from the crime scene? | 这个来自犯罪现场? |
[36:19] | Um… yeah, it was on a bedside table. | 呃…是的, 在床边的桌子上 |
[36:21] | It’s an… | 这是个… |
[36:23] | aromatic disbursement unit. | 香氛释放器 |
[36:26] | What? | 什么? |
[36:26] | Fragrances are stored on a disc, | 香氛储存在圆盘里 |
[36:28] | then broadcast into a rome. | 然后传播成为气体 |
[36:30] | Like a high-tech airreshener? | 就像是高科技的空气清新器? |
[36:32] | Yeah, exactly. | 是的,就是 |
[36:39] | it’s on a timer. | 它有计时 |
[36:42] | Why do you have that look? | 你干嘛那种表情? |
[36:43] | We may have just broke the case. | 我们可能刚破了案子 |
[36:48] | Okay, I think I’ve got this thing figured out. | 好了, 我想我把这个东西弄清楚了 |
[36:51] | There are five different fragrances per disc. | 每个圆盘有五种香氛 |
[36:53] | And each room is dispersed for half an hour. | 每个小格散放半小时 |
[36:55] | “Country pine, | “乡村之松 |
[36:56] | jasmine spring, | 茉莉之春 |
[36:57] | ocean rain, | 海洋之雨 |
[36:59] | orange spice and sea breeze.” | 桔味香料和海风微拂” |
[37:01] | So, each disc plays for two and a half hours. | 那么, 每个圆盘散放两个半小时 |
[37:03] | And we know what time the machine was turned on. | 我们知道了机器是什么时候运转的 |
[37:05] | Yeah, 9:30. | 是的, 9:30 |
[37:06] | Exactly. | 正确 |
[37:07] | So, we know which fragrance was being disbursed at which time. | 那么, 我们知道了哪种香氛在何时散放 |
[37:27] | you’re going to love this. | 你会喜欢这个的 |
[37:28] | I had the lab check the disc, | 我让实验室检查了圆盘 |
[37:29] | and everything’s typical– | 没什么不寻常的– |
[37:32] | except for the last scent. | 除了最后一种香味 |
[37:33] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[37:35] | Human pheromones. | 人类激素 |
[37:37] | Airborne hydrocarbon molecules. | 空气传播的碳氢化合物分子 |
[37:39] | Aphrodisiac. | 春药 |
[37:40] | That’s all part of the seduction. | 那就是诱惑的一部分 |
[37:42] | Okay, so human pheromones were the last scent disbursed. | 好吧, 那么人类激素是最后一种 散发的香味 |
[37:46] | Which gives us a time frame. | 给了我们一个时间框架 |
[37:48] | 11:30 to midnight. | 11:30到午夜 |
[37:50] | Let’s go bk to the shirts. | 让我们回到衬衫上 |
[37:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:52] | Todd manning’S. | 特德 曼宁的 |
[37:53] | Along with everyone else in the room. | 和其他人的一起都在屋子里 |
[38:54] | How’d we do? | 怎么样了? |
[38:56] | Heather larkin’s satin top was exposed to osmanthus oil, | 海瑟 拉肯的绸缎上衣 曾暴露在木犀植物油下 |
[38:59] | citric acid and eucalyptus. | 柠檬酸和桉树 |
[39:02] | Orange spice. | 桔味香料 |
[39:04] | Yeah, exactly. | 对,正是 |
[39:05] | Wayne reynolds’ shirt had traces of champagne, | 维尼 雷诺兹的衬衫有香槟的味道 |
[39:07] | cigar smoke and cologne. | 还有雪茄和古龙水 |
[39:08] | What about our victim? | 我们的受害人呢? |
[39:11] | Paul sanders’ shirt was exposed to smoke, | 保罗 桑德斯的衬衫接触过烟味 |
[39:13] | sweat, orange spice… | 汗, 桔味香料… |
[39:17] | and a heavy dose of pheromones. | 还有很重的激素量 |
[39:20] | What about todd manning? | 特德 曼宁的呢? |
[39:22] | He didn’t discover the body till around 1:00. | 他直到1:00才发现尸体 |
[39:25] | He was saturated in pheromones. | 他的激素量已经饱和了 |
[39:27] | Which we know were being disbursed into the room between 11:30 and midnight. | 我们知道是在11:30到午夜之间 在这个房间传播的 |
[39:30] | Which was right around the time of the ath. | 正好是死亡时间 |
[39:33] | Todd manning was in that room at the time of the murder. | 谋杀发生的时候特德 曼宁在那个房间 |
[39:36] | I’ll call mdpd. | 我叫警察来 |
[39:37] | Have them pick up the pickup aist. | 让他们去把泡妞高手抓来 |
[39:40] | Great. | 很好 |
[39:42] | Hey, | 嘿 |
[39:43] | could’ve happened when I brought that chick up there. | 当我把那女人带上去时已经发生了 |
[39:45] | You-you can’t prove a thing. | 你不能证明什么 |
[39:47] | Actually, we can. | 事实上,我们可以 |
[39:48] | Here’s the thing… | 有样东西… |
[39:51] | that aroma dispenser… | 香味散发器… |
[39:54] | it was on a timer. | 它有计时 |
[39:56] | We were able to pinpoint exactly what time the pheromones were disbursed into the room. | 我们能准确说出激素散发到 那个房间的时间 |
[40:15] | We have an instrument called a z-nose, | 我们有样仪器叫Z探测鼻 |
[40:16] | and it will tell us specifically what odors are found in your shirt. | 它会准确地告诉我们 你的衬衫上有什么气味 |
[40:20] | Your clothes were saturated in pheromones between the hours of 11:30 and midnight. | 在11:30到午夜间你衣服上的激素 达到了饱和 |
[40:26] | That’s when our M.E. Tells us the victim was murdered. | 那就是我们的验尸官所说的 被害人的死亡时间 |
[40:32] | Dude! | 伙计! |
[40:33] | That girl’s my sister, man. | 那个女孩是我妹妹,伙计 |
[40:34] | What’d you do to her? | 你对她做了什么? |
[40:35] | Did her, dude. | 我们做了 |
[40:37] | She was begging me to do it again. | 她求我再来次 |
[40:39] | Can’t wait. | 她等不及了 |
[40:40] | Chick’s a winning horse. | 这个女人是我的战利品 |
[40:42] | That’s messed up, man. | 那是乱来,伙计 |
[40:43] | She’s my sister. | 她是我妹妹 |
[40:44] | Every chick is somebody’s sister. | 每个女人都是某个人的妹妹 |
[40:46] | Get over it. | 醒醒吧 |
[41:07] | you didn’t bring the ice pick? | 你没把冰凿带去? |
[41:11] | Sanders brought it. | 桑德斯拿去的 |
[41:13] | It was part of the seminar. | 是讨论会的一部分 |
[41:15] | Bring your own hh-end stuff to impress the women. | 带上你自己贵重的东西来取悦女人 |
[41:18] | He brought one of his wedding gifts? | 他带去了他其中一个结婚礼物? |
[41:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:20] | Dude was cold. | 那家伙很冷血 |
[41:22] | Now you know why I did it. | 现在你知道我为什么这么做了 |
[41:24] | A man’s got to stand up for his sister. | 一个男人该为他的妹妹出头 |
[41:26] | I mean, blood is blood, you know? | 我是说,血浓于水,你知道? |
[41:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:31] | Except paul sanders lied to you. | 除了保罗 桑德斯对你撒谎 |
[41:33] | What? | 什么? |
[41:34] | He didn’t “close the sale.” | 他没有成功推销自己 |
[41:38] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[41:40] | Your sister didn’t let him touch her. | 你妹妹没让他碰她 |
[41:42] | He lied to save face. | 他为了面子撒了谎 |
[41:44] | She was there to save you… | 她去那是想救你… |
[41:47] | magic man. | 魔术师 |
[41:55] | Oh, god. | 噢,天啊 |
[41:59] | The irony is, | 讽刺的是 |
[41:59] | where you’re going, you may end up being the target. | 你去的地方, 你也会被当成靶子而死 |
[42:25] | Lieutenant caine? | 凯恩中尉? |
[42:27] | Lieutenant? | 中尉? |
[42:29] | Marisol. | 玛瑞叟 |
[42:31] | I-I don’t understand– | 我不明白– |
[42:32] | they released me. | 他们放了我 |
[42:33] | Well… | 呃… |
[42:34] | that can’t happen again, can it? | 那不会再发生了,是不是? |
[42:37] | Point taken. | 我知道了 |
[42:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:40] | Lieutenant, how can i ever thank you? | 中尉,我该怎么谢谢你 |
[42:42] | That’s not necessary. | 不用了 |
[42:45] | Could I make you dinner? | 我能请你吃饭吗? |
[42:47] | It’s the least that I could do. | 我能做的只有这样了 |
[42:50] | you know… | 你知道… |
[42:52] | you know,I don’t, uh… | 你知道,我不能, 呃… |
[42:54] | I don’t think that would be a very good idea. | 我觉得那不是个好主意 |
[42:57] | – Because my brother works for you. – Yeah. | – 因为我弟弟为你工作? – 是的 |
[43:01] | That’s a part of it. | 那是一部分 |
[43:03] | You know? | 你知道? |
[43:04] | It’s just dinner. | 只是吃饭而已 |
[43:06] | You know, I make a mean ropa vieja. | 你知道我的Ropa Vieja(古巴菜) 做的很不错 |
[43:10] | – You do, huh? – Mm-hmm. | – 你会? – 呃 |
[43:12] | Um… okay. | 呃…好吧 |
[43:15] | Um… what time were you thinking? | 你想在几点? |
[43:19] | Eight o’clock? | 8点? |
[43:21] | Eight o’clock. | 8点 |
[43:23] | Great. | 好的 |
[43:24] | I am looking forward to it. | 我很期待 |
[43:26] | See you then. | 到时见 |